The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results 7th April 2015

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 7th April 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results 7th April 2015

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:20 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out Staples Centre across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the sold out Staples Centre in the glorious Los Angeles, California as we embark on another stop of the 6CW World tour. We are at the final show before we head to the home of wrestling in the United States of America. Madison Square Garden in New York City for Revolution. We have as always an action packed show for you this evening as we continue the rollercoaster that is 6CW Anarchy. As ever my name is Harold Lloyd and I am joined by my brother Henry

(Henry tips his hat to camera)

HA: And without further ado, let’s get this show on the road

THIS IS 6CW

Both: AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!!!

(Daniel Magnusson is shown walking through the backstage area, he turns the corner at stops at a door with a sign that reads D Magnusson, the door is slightly ajar and the outline of a figure can be seen inside the office. Magnusson throws the door open)

DM: Can I help you?

(The man turns, he is in his fifties and is dressed in a crisp white suit with red bow-tie, and red rose in his breast pocket. He is holding a cane with a red orb at the top in both hands.)

??: Daniel, apologies. I did not mean to drop in unannounced. I waited outside for a while but at my age my legs grew weary and I needed to take a seat. I hope you don’t mind. I appreciate how this may look

(Magnusson stands at the doorway as the man speaks once more)

??: How presumptuous of me to assume you have the slightest idea who I am. Again, apologies…Kramer………Charlie Kramer

(Magnusson takes a step forward)

DM: Anthony Grace’s agent?

(Kramer smiles)

CK: I like to think of myself more as a consultant, not so much for Mr Grace, more the people who have a particular interest in the career of Mr Grace. If you get what I mean?

(Magnusson walks around his desk and removes his suit jacket)

DM: I understand entirely but that still doesn’t tell me why you are here tonight in my office?

(Kramer smiles)

CK: I am here merely as a gesture of goodwill. I wanted to speak to you man to man. You know how quickly these things can escalate…..

DM: Things?

(Kramer fixes his tie)

CK: Last week was an ugly affair, but that shouldn’t sour the blossoming career that Mr Grace is building in 6CW. As my associates stated towards the end of the week, there is no need to start any formal legal proceedings to resolve the situation. I hope, we can deal with this mess in a sensible way, like adults

DM: What exactly are you asking? I’m assuming you are here to ask me something rather than coming into my company to tell me to do something?

(Kramer smiles once more)

CK: This isn’t an ultimatum

DM: Good!

CK: This is a polite nudge towards the right decision

DM: And that is?

CK: What happened last week was assault Daniel? There is no getting away from the fact that this company failed to provide adequate protection for Mr Grace. Never the less my associates do not want compensating in monetary terms however they do ask for a gesture. To show we are on the same page when it comes to the future course of 6CW

(Magnusson is becoming red faced)

CK: You must see that punishment for Costello is the only option. His behaviour cannot be tolerated; those were not the actions of a man that should represent this company in its greatest light...A champion should offer more, a champion is a man the fans can believe in, a man you can be proud to call a champion

DM: A man like Anthony Grace you mean?

(Kramer smiles as he takes a step towards the door)

CK: I told you we could handle this like men

(Magnusson is shaking his head as Kramer leaves the office and the scene switches elsewhere)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 7th April 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 7th April 2015

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:22 pm

(We head backstage where Timothy Allen is standing by. Allen readies himself before talking into the camera.)

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, I am standing by one of the biggest fan favourites in 6CW. The man who came back to the fold after devastating injuries. Please give a suitable welcome to Thunder.

(Thunder nods in appreciation as we can hear the fans positive reaction from in the arena.)

TA: Thunder, has your return been all you wished it to be?

(Thunder thinks a while in silence before speaking.)

T: Certain things I don’t need to wish for. Like the cheers from the crowd. And whereas I wanted to keep my arrival as low key as possible, that obviously didn’t happen. But, I am proud to be back and proud to be taking part in the Elimination Chamber.

TA: And what do you think your chances are tonight against Mike Masters and then in the Chamber match at Revolution?

(Thunder again takes his time before replying.)

T: It is not just winning tonight, it is winning quickly. Otherwise victory won’t mean a thing. But if I post that fast time or not won’t really matter. I am an easy going kind of guy, but I know when it is time to get serious. I want to show the fans that Thunder is back and I will win at Revolution.

TA: Even against old friends?

(Thunder smiles.)

T: Yeah. And Liam feels the same if that is what you are getting at. Outside of that ring there are no problems at all. But inside it……it is business as usual. And I am looking forward to it.

(Allen nods his head and turns to the camera.)

TA: Thanks Thunder and now back to ringside.

(As the cameraman motions they are off air, Thunder shakes Allen by the hand and then walks off. The interviewer starts to pack his equipment away before he sees Liam Wood standing to one side.)

TA: I will be with you in a minute Liam. Busy night for me!

(Wood flicks a coin between his fingers and stares in the direction Thunder walked off.)

LW: Whatever………

(Allen looks at him confused before Wood turns his back and walks away.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:23 pm

Match 1
Open Challenge
Ryker Kidd vs ???

The action is at ringside and the crowd inside the Staples Centre are in fine voice as “Bawitdaba” plays out of the speakers. The lights in the arena dim down and cast the darkness all around, drawing cheers from the crowd. After a thirty second lapse a voice echoes through the speakers…

“MY NAME IS KIDD”

HA: We’ve heard a lot about this young star, Ryker Kidd and tonight here on Anarchy he makes his in-ring debut….this has created quite a buzz on social media…

HE: He only just turned 18 and became eligible for in-ring competition….I’m intrigued to see if this rookie can back up all the talk because youth isn’t always an advantage…

HA: Kidd graduated fresh from the “Snake Pit” development territory and he is highly rated by many in the know….I’m excited to see what he’s got…

Pyros begin to boom high into the air as the music continues to play out and then through the smoke appears a figure, his arms hoisted out to his side. Ryker Kidd has shoulder length hair and a huge grin on his face…

HA: Rykder Kidd is fulfilling his lifelong ambition here tonight….he’s living his dream…

Kidd spins around and makes his way down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans as he does so, before sprinting through the aisle and diving under the bottom rope. Kidd makes his way to the corner and hops onto the turnbuckle…

HE: Talk is cheap and so is potential….I’ve heard the stories about Kidd but that doesn’t matter because he’s in the big leagues now….there is no room for error anymore….

Kidd leaps down to the canvass and he smiles again, breathing in the atmosphere of the crowd, before “We are the future” plays out, met by boos from the crowd.

HA: Is that Dennis Hart? We haven’t seen him in 6CW for nearly two years…

HE: I heard he went back down to the “Snake Pit” to learn his trade and he’s had a few problems with Kidd whilst down there….I guess he’s followed him up with the idea of gaining some redemption…

HA: Hart is a ferocious competitor and he likes to hurt people….if he can beat Kidd tonight then perhaps he can earn himself a promotion back to the main roster…

Hart ignores the crowd as he storms down the ramp, an ugly grimace on his face. He drags himself up onto the apron and steps over the top rope, going face to face with Kidd from the get go. The referee tries to keep both competitors apart but Hart drives a vicous headbutt into Kidd’s eyesocket, sending him scrambling backwards…

HE: That was a hell of a headbutt….Kidd’s seeing stars…

The crowd boo as Hart follows up and begins to pummel Kidd in the corner and the referee calls for the bell to start the contest, officially. Hart continues his assault before grabbing Kidd’s arm and he whips him to the opposite corner with furious power…Kidd crashes into the turnbuckle and takes a knee as Hart rushes across after him…

HA: Kidd is feeling the power early here…

Hart leaps into the air for a huge splash but Kidd is able to roll out of the way, sending his opponent crashing against the corner. Kidd gets up and he runs the opposite ropes before returning with a flying dropkick to the chest….Hart staggers out of the corner and Kidd rolls him up………………..1……………..2………………powerout!

HE: Hart is going to stay down off of that…

Hart gets back up and looks for a big clothesline but Kidd dodges it and succeeds in pulling Hart over into a German suplex……………..1………………2………….Hart kicks out again. Hart gets up on his knees and Kidd blasts him with a series of kicks to the chest before swinging a huge roundhouse towards the head…

HA: Hart dodged a bullet there…

Hart ducks the kick and succeeds in throwing a punch upwards into Kidd’s stomach, winding him. Hart gets back up and he scoops Kidd up onto his shoulders…

HE: Pumphandle…

Kidd spins around the shoulders of Hart and drops him down with a heavy DDT…………1……………2……….Hart powers out once more. Kidd quickly rolls out onto the apron and he beckons for Hart to stand up before springboarding back in….

HA: Not a good idea there for Ryker Kidd…

Kidd looks for a seated senton but Hart catches his opponent on his shoulders. He spins him around for a powerbomb but then Kidd counters with a hurricanrana, sending Hart flying through the middle rope to the outside. Kidd gets back up and he flicks his hair from his eyes before rushing to the ropes and diving through…

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

Kidd performs a suicide dive and tackles Hart backwards into the ringside barrier, drawing the delight of the audience. Kidd gets back up and he smiles at the reaction he is receiving…

HA: Ryker Kidd is starting to enjoy himself here…

Hart staggers back up and Kidd manages to throw him under the bottom rope. Kidd pulls himself onto the apron and he waits for Hart to stand before catapulting himself over the top and connecting with a European uppercut under the jaw……………….1……………….2……………..Hart kicks out!

HE: Hart is a tough bloke, he’s no nonsense….Kidd needs to find a way to keep him down…

Kidd pulls Hart up and tries to position him place for a piledriver but Hart holds firm and then succeeds in countering into a backdrop. He then bounces off the ropes and hits Kidd with a thunderous clothesline as he gets back up………………1………………2………….Kidd gets his shoulder off the canvass!

HA: Hart is going to look to try and get his power game into effect now….he wants to take control…

Hart slaps Kidd around the head and then he shoves him back into the corner and begins to explode with crunching shoulder thrusts. Hart uses his strength to scoop Kidd onto his shoulders and then walks him to the centre…

HE: Kidd isn’t ready for this…..he’s made the jump too quick….DEATH VALLEY…

Kidd kicks his feet and wriggles off the back of Hart before charging off the ropes and returning with a running somersault neckbreaker, sparking the crowd into life again…………..1…………………2………..Hart gets his shoulder up off the deck in time!

HA: Ryker Kidd is receiving the Hollywood treatement from these fans….what a place to make your debut…

Kidd gets back to his feet and he quickly makes his way to the corner, beginning to climb towards the summit. He waits for Hart to stand up and then he leaps towards him….

HE: How’s that for Hollywood treatment?

Hart drives his boot up and catches Kidd in the face as he leaps through the air. Kidd is flat out on his back as Hart drops into the cover…
…1
…..2
…………Kidd just gets his shoulder up. Hart stands and he snarls at the referee as he makes his way to the corner and waits for Kidd to get back up…

HE: This isn’t a development territory…this isn’t a place where you can get away and pure talent….you need substance and Ryker Kidd is finding that out tonight….SPEAR!

Hart rushes at Kidd for a spear but the youngster shows athleticism to leapfrog over his opponent and send the bigger man crashing into the turnbuckle. Hart slumps down into a seated position as Kidd rushes over to the opposite corner and leaps up top….

HA: COAST TO COAST!

The flashbulbs go off and the fans cheer as Kidd launches from one side of the ring to the other and crashes into Hart with a devastating dropkick. Hart is all at sea as he staggers back to his feet and Kidd runs the ropes again…

HE: AHHHHH!

HA: WHAT A MOVE!

The applause is heard all around Staples Centre as Kidd drills Hart with a Canadian Destroyer in the centre of the ring…
…1
…2
…………….3!

HA: And just like that Ryker Kidd is victorious on his 6CW debut….they said the kid had talent and they sure weren’t lying…

HE: He got the job done, can’t deny it, but he found out that you can’t take the big leagues lightly….its hard work and dedication from here on out….

HA: I think Kidd knows that…he showed guts, guile and class tonight…..we could have a future star on our hands…

The crowd are applauding and showing their appreciation of Kidd’s performance as the referee raises his hand in victory. Kidd looks delighted with himself as he looks around the arena before “Til I Collapse” rips through the airwaves…

HA: This isn’t good…

HE: This is spectacular….Ryker Kidd is about to get a proper introduction to 6CW….

The crowd boo as the gigantic Tyler Roth makes his way out onto the stage. Roth makes his way down the ramp and he climbs into the ring before going head to head with Kidd.

HA: I like Kidd’s guts but this may be the time for him to step down and fight another day…

HE: He’ll never fight again if he doesn’t get out of the way of Tyler Roth…

Roth smirks as he looks down at Kidd, who doesn’t flinch or back down, and then he pushes the smaller man in the chest, sending him staggering back into the ropes.

HA: Roth is nothing but a bully…he has no business coming out here and confronting Ryker Kidd like this…

HE: Roth is tired of being disrespected….he is fed up of being overlooked, he’s going to make people notice him and if that means dismantling this rookie then so be it…

Kidd looks a little cautious but then he charges forward and slams into Roth with a forearm, drawing cheers from the crowd. Kidd follows up with three more shots, bloodying Roth’s lip, before the big man responds with a devastating knee to the stomach…

HE: REALITY CHECK!

Kidd doubles up and Roth easily scoops him onto his shoulders. He laughs off the boos of the crowd as he pushes Kidd up into the air….

HA: YES!

The crowd cheer as Kidd twists his legs around Roth’s huge neck and succeeds in throwing him across the ring with a headscissors. They get back up and Roth looks for a bicycle kick but Kidd ducks it and then nails a dropkick, sending Roth flying over the ropes and scrambling into a heap in the aisleway.

HE: What is this rubbish….such disrespect…

HA: Roth was the disrespectful one….he had no business being out here and he has found out that Ryker Kidd, despite his youth, is no pushover…

The crowd are cheering as Kidd takes up a fighting stance and glares out at Roth, who stares back with blind fury. Roth wipes blood from his lip and points back at Kidd, shouting threats and insults.

HA: Tyler Roth has been shown up here….he came out to make a point and he is leaving with his tail between his legs…

HE: Ryker Kidd made a very silly decision…he better enjoy his debut night because after what he just did it may very well be his last…

Roth shakes his head in disgust and exits into the backstage area as Kidd turns to the crowd and laps up their ovation once again.

Match result: Ryker Kidd via pinfall
Match time: 4 minutes, 12 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:25 pm

*A camera pans the office of Dean Andrews and finds him, as ever, working away and in a phonecall

DA: No, no, we will make sure there's true positives to come out of this and Mr Kray has been warned about his product messages. We value your support and I think we have a positive impact on your business just as you do on ours.

*He frowns as the voice reacts

DA: Well, the contract is pretty tight our end and I think you know there is nothing in there that would ruin our deal. But we can always look at different providers. I'm sure Henry and Harold would be happy with Coke Zero on their desks every night in front of our live audiences and beaming directly to everyone at home

*Now he smiles

DA: Yes, I think business is just fine how it is. Good day to you too.

*As he hangs up there's a knock on his door

DA: Come in!

*In walks Buck Riggins. Andrews looks him up and down as, without being asked, Buck walks straight in and sits down.

DA: We really need to dress you

BR: Hell, ain't nobody done that since I was little Buck. Suits don't fit me right, sir. No space for the gentlemen downstairs if you catch my drift

*Andrews shakes his head

DA: Yes, sure. Away from this nonsense. I asked you here for a reason, Mr Riggins

BR: I certainly did hope so, Mr Andrews, sir.

DA: I know you don't come here to do much talking, Buck, so I thought I'd let you know right now who you'll be facing up against at Revolution.

BR: Buck loves to fight

DA: As you keep saying. But at Revolution I think you'll be needing to prepare yourself for more than just who throws punches the hardest. Our 6CW seem to like your attitude, that straight-up, no-nonsense way you have about you. So, it's time to see how that stands up to the real challenges of wrestling for a big company like us.

BR: Nothing so challenging about fighting. Just go in and swing fists about...

*Andrews smiles

DA: To you, maybe. But at Revolution consider yourself in for a little lesson about why this is wrestling and not bare-knuckle boxing. There is more to our industry than who hits who. At Revolution you'll be getting into the ring with mystery shrouding the bout. It'll be Buck Riggins up against Enigma, the mysterious anti-hero who keeps his intentions to himself

BR: Well, sure, he seems a guy who likes to go about his way

DA: And! The creepy, dark, dastardly Dario Machiavelli. We want to see if you can stand up to the mind games, Mr Riggins, or whether you're just a simple man in a whole new world.

BR: Ain't no place to hide in the ring with Buck.

DA: Indeed, Buck, but maybe you'll find there's nowhere to hide when the opponent can get right into your head too.

*Andrews smiles a bit and Buck just stares, a mixture of confusion and trepidation.

DA: That'll be all, Buck. Enjoy your night

*Buck stands and leaves, ignoring quite innocently the outstretched hand of Mr Andrews. The scene fades and Dean smiles and shakes his head

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:26 pm

(Mike Masters and Jones are standing backstage in deep conversation)

MJ: So you know exactly what you are doing?

(Masters smirks)

MM: We have been through this a dozen times. I am focused, I promise you. Didn’t I show you that last week?

MJ: You didn’t show ME……I already knew what you were capable of. But I want to be sure that you approach this match as the first step. Beating Scott to an inch of his life was just an easy introduction. Now the real test begins.

MM: You consider Thunder a test?

(Jones shakes his head in annoyance)

MM: Rule number one, don’t underestimate anyone. In the public glare we can shout out about our credentials. But in private, we leave nothing to chance. You being first up gives us an advantage. Post a fast time and the other four guys will start making silly mistakes in their haste to beat it. We can just sit back and watch them make a mess of things. But you still need to do your job!

(Masters nods in agreement)

MM: Don’t worry. Thunder won’t know what hit him. He will soon be wishing he stayed away.

MJ: Good. This is our chance, so no slip ups. I am expecting great things. It is time for 6CW to realise just who is boss. My name might not be above the door but I still own this place.

MM: WE own this place.

(Jones smiles)

MJ: Of course. And now it is the moment to show it.

(Masters smirks as the scene fades)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:28 pm

???:Hey Andrews!!

(Tyler Roth is shown on camera to boos, he is walking towards Dean Andrews who is sipping coffee and having a conversation with a member of the backstage team)

DA: Don’t worry. I’ll speak to him. I’ll make sure he’ll realise how important this is

(Roth raises an eyebrow)

TR: Somebody has been a naughty boy. Must be nice to be the person doing the telling off for a change?

(Andrews scowls)

DA: What do you want Tyler?

(Roth laughs)

TR: Such a people person, no wonder Emma picked Nate and me over…..

(Andrews interrupts)

DA: If you’re trying to goad me it’s not working. Emma and I are good friends, nothing more. We both want the same things and that is to find whoever put Nate in hospital brought to justice

(Roth pats Andrews on the shoulder)

TR: And very noble that is, and let me say if there is anything I can do to help, please do not hesitate………

(Andrews raises an eyebrow)

TR: Now don’t go there again Dean. I don’t want to have to speak to my legal team. To be honest you are lucky I haven’t already…………You should be keeping me sweet. I’ve got more than enough evidence to sue you and your girlfriend for slander!!

DA: What do you want Tyler?

TR: That upstart, Kidd

DA: What about him?

TR: He has embarrassed me for the first and last time Dean. I want you to sanction a match with him and me at Revolution

DA: And why would I do that?

(Roth stares intently at the General Manager of Anarchy)

TR: You know exactly why!!!!

(Andrews avoids eye contact as the camera switches)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:30 pm

Match 2
Beat the Clock
Thunder vs. Mike Masters

HA: Next up we have the first of three beat the clock challenges, these matches will feature all six competitors who are vying for an opportunity to face one our world champions at Night of Glory.

HE: And the rules are simple; clock the quickest win tonight and you’ll gain a clear advantage in the Chamber.

HA: That’s right brother, our quickest winner tonight will be the final entrant released into the Chamber, making them the freshest competitor in the final stages and some would say the overwhelming favourite.

HE: There’s a lot on the line tonight, every single superstar will want that spot which makes these beat the clock challenges extra pressured, especially when you consider the ramifications for Night of Glory!

HA: A world title match at the biggest event in the 6CW calendar, it’s what every superstar strives to achieve

*Champion by Chris Brown and Chipmunk blasts out around the arena to a flurry of boos from the live crowd; Mike Masters appears from behind the curtain closely followed by Mr Jones.

HE: Here’s my pick brother, Mike Master has paid his dues here in 6CW, he’s worked his backside off to get this point in his career and under the tutorship of Michael Jones the world title is there for the taking… all he has to do is reach out and grab it!

*Masters and Jones make their way down the ramp towards the ring, Jones ignores the slurs and chants from ringside as Masters furiously gestures towards the crowd.

HA: There’s no denying that Masters has been very impressive in recent weeks and he certainly has the momentum to go all the way to Night of Glory… however… the chamber is full of talent and is by no means a done deal, Masters will have to prove he is as good as he says he is!

*The boos turn to cheers as the sound of Heroes are Hard to Find by Twisted Sister comes blaring out from the stadiums pa system….

HA: Now here’s a man that has a point to prove and arguably the greatest motivation to triumph at Revolution… He’s spent the past seven months on the shelf thinking he may never wrestle again, but its testament to the heart and determination of Thunder that he’s here now fighting for the right to be wold champion for the first time.

*Thunder pops out through the curtain. He looks around the arena and smiles, before tapping his heart three times and pointing out into the crowd on his left, then to his right and finally out to the centre, green and red pyros fire off as he does each point.

Thunder walks down the ramp, moving from side to side, tapping the hands of the fans until he reaches the bottom of the ramp. Once there he makes his way around the ring side tapping the hands of the fans as he goes. Then he climbs the steps and wipes his feet on the ring apron before climbing between the ropes.

Thunder climbs up on the second rope in the corner and bows to the crowd, before dropping down and moving to the opposite corner and doing the same.

DING DING DING

HA: Here we go, Thunder vs. Master, beat the clock challenge!

*The two competitors lock up in the centre of the ring, Masters clear height and strength advantage helps him to force Thunder into the corner where the official orders him to break away.

Masters lifts his hands in the air and accepts the referee’s instruction but then immediately drives a big elbow into the jaw of Thunder.

HA: What a cheap shot!

HE: There’s nothing cheap about it, Masters saw an advantage and took it… end of story!

*Masters then locks Thunder up and delivers a shuddering suplex

HE: Cover attempt!

KICK OUT

HA: Masters looking to get the job done early!

HE: Well that is the name of the game brother, this is beat the clock remember!

Clock time: 01:22

*A frustrated Masters rises to his feet with Jones signalling from the outside for him to stay on Thunder.

CROWD POP

The crowd explode in cheers as Thunders from a grounded position swipes the legs of Masters from underneath him, rolling him into a bridging pin combination…

KICK OUT

*Masters powers out, beating the mat in frustration

Both men are now back to their feet and square off in the centre of the ring, Thunder uses his speed to duck under a grapple attempt from MM grabbing his head in the process nailing Masters with a neckbreaker….

HA: The speed game plays right into the hands of Thunder, if he can use his agility to stay away from Masters he could build a real head of steam here…

*Thunder springs back up and flies towards the ropes…

CROWD POP

HE: Get up Mike!!!!!

*The crowd react yet again to the showman like style of Thunder as he springboards off the middle rope with a moonsault (in the style of Chris Jericho) straight into a cover…

KICK OUT

HA: Not enough, the clock continues!

Clock time: 02:38

*Both men shoot straight back to their feet and circle each other, slowly feeling out the other, and then they lunge into a lockup in the centre of the ring…

Masters quickly adjusts Thunder into a side headlock but he tries to counter with an atomic drop, only for MM to overpower his opponent and floor him with a bulldog. Both men get back to their feet and Thunder stops Masters in his tracks with a kick to the stomach and then just blasts a huge uppercut into the chin of the Masterful one!

HE: Masters felt that one!

HA: He just can’t get any momentum going, Thunder seems to have a counter for everything Masters throws at him right now

*Mr. Jones is screaming at the referee as Masters holds his jaw in pain on the floor.

HE: Jones thinks that was an illegal closed fist… and so do I!

*MM crawls back up in the corner and Thunder charges with a heavy knee to the gut before grabbing Masters’ arm and whipping him across to the opposite corner. MM slams into the turnbuckle and Thunder runs after him…

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HE: What a take down, that is how you stop momentum brother!!

*The replay shows Masters catching Thunder as he jumps at him in the corner and throwing him down to the canvas with an STO style takedown (in the style of Samoa Joe).

HA: Thunders head just snapped back of the canvas!

*Jones can be heard screaming at Masters to make the cover, repeatedly slamming his palm on the apron…

HA: Masters into the cover….

HE: Lateral press

*The referee stops just before the three count noticing the legs of Masters fully off the ground using the second rope for leverage

Masters protests but the official is having none of it!

MM gets back to his feet and he pulls Thunder up before nailing him with a vertical suplex. He then runs off the ropes and returns with a jumping elbow that lands to the chest of his opponent. Thunder tries to get back up to his feet but Masters jumps on his back and drags him down to the canvass, locking in a sleeper hold…

HA: Masters starting to control the pace now

HE: He could put the oncoming to storm to sleep right now!

*As Thunder struggles against the pressure being applied Masters locks in the leg scissors to strengthen the hold

HE: This is a bad spot for Thunder right now!

*Masters is shouting at the official to check Thunder and end the match…

CROWD POP

HA: Don’t count him out just yet!

*Thunders arm raises into the air, his fist shaking trying to pull at the legs of MM and release the hold. Thunder manages to pull through onto his foot and climbing to his feet leaving Masters hanging off the back, his arms still around the neck of Thunder….

HA: Thunder fighting but Masters still has the sleeper applied…

*Realising Thunder is about to break the hold, MM releases him, but instantaneously locks his arms around the mid-section of Thunder and nails a German suplex into a bridging pin…

KICK OUT

HA: Thunder won’t stay down!

Clock time: 05:52

*Masters cuts a frustrated looking figure as he stares at Mr. Jones for inspiration, Thunder however crawls back up and the two approach yet again…

Masters pulls Thunders into him and works him into a pump handle slam position, however he pauses before delivering the slam and drives his forearm into the exposed gut of Thunder… he does this repeatedly much to the delight of Jones on the outside!

Thunder in an act of desperation blasts his head backwards and connects with the front of Masters face, sending him staggering backwards holding his nose!

HE: Not the face, that’s Masters prize possession!

*Masters removes his hands from his face to reveal a bloodied nose and the expression on his face turns to pure anger as he’s see the blood…

HE: That’s one way to get on the bad side of the masterful one!

*Masters charges in rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Thunder leap frogs the attack and MM springs towards the opposite side of the ring and back off the ropes…

DROPKICK!!!!!!

HA: What agility, what a dropkick… picture perfect!!!

HE: That was impressive, just check out the hang time Thunder gets here!!

HA: A thing of beauty!

*The brothers purr over the replay as Thunder ascends the top rope, MM still grounded on the mat…

Thunder signals to the crowd he’s about to fly as Jones climbs up on to the apron…

HA: What’s this idiot doing? Get him off of there ref!

*The official confronts Jones, instructing him to leave the apron!

HE: Thunders gonna fly!!!

HA: Viva La Raza

*Flashbulbs go off as Thunder gracefully flies through the air with a stunning Frog Splash

HA: Nailed it… what an impact

*Masters body takes the full force of the frog splash and Thunder hooks the leg for the cover

HA: Turn around ref!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Jones grabs the official’s jersey and begins to shout at him, not allowing the ref to turn around!

The Crowd begin to count as Thunder nods his head in the ring!!!

CROWD: 1, 2, 3, 4…

HE: Mr. Jones showing just how valuable his management services can be!!!

HA: He’s a damn crook, plain and simple!

*The official tears his shirt out of Jones hands and signals that he is now barred from ringside!!!!

CROWD POP

*The crowds cheers are almost deafening as the referee gestures that Jones must leave the ringside area… a chant can be heard ringing around the stadium…

NA NA NA NA… HEY HEY HEY… GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X10

HE: You can’t bar Jones from ringside… Masters needs his manager… this is an outrage!

HA: Good riddance!!!!!

*Jones continues to argue with official as he makes the way up the ramp… Thunder now up on his feet standing against the ropes sarcastically waves goodbye to Jones!!!

BOOOOOOOO

HA: Oh my…. What a cheap shot!!!!

*With the official ensuring Jones leaves ringside, Masters crawls over behind Thunder and delivers a low blow!

HE: That’ll take the wind of Thunders sails!

Thunder drops to his knees…

Gringo Killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Masters hits his finishing move and applies the cover in the centre of the ring…

HE: Get back in there and count ref!!!!!!!!!!!

*The official runs from the outside (where he was ensuring that Jones exited ringside) and slides in under the bottom rope to count the cover…

KICKOUT!!!!

CROWD POP

*The fans go crazy as Thunder gets the shoulder up at the last moment to break the pinfall.

Both men collapse on the canvas as the as the clock continues to count…

Clock time: 09:48

HA: This match continues, but neither man has managed to grasp an early victory, have their chances of securing that chamber spot all but evaporated?

*The crowd attempt to get their favourite going again with a LETS GO THUNDER chant as both men begin to slowly make it back to their feet…

With both men up Masters takes the advantage again with a stiff kick to the gut of Thunder…

HE: He’s looking for a second finisher; Masters wants to end this now!

*Masters sets Thunder up for yet another Gringo Killer…

CROWD POP

*But as MM looks to lift Thunder up from between his legs, the on-coming storm counters with a back drop… sending Masters over his head and down to the canvas below…

HA: Thunder just won’t give up

HE: He should if he knows what’s good for him!

*Thunder drops to one knee himself, the effects of the match clearly taking their toll on him.

MM makes it back to a vertical base and the pair begin to trade lefts and rights in the centre of the ring… neither man giving an inch… both replying to the others shot to the head.

HE: These two might take each other out before Revolution if they’re not careful!

*Masters throws an overly aggressive right and Thunder ducks under…

ROCK BOTTOM!!!!

HE: NO!!!!!

*Masters fights the rock bottom, throwing elbows to the head of Thunder before he can drive him down to the canvas causing him to break the attempt…

Masters then slingshots Thunder towards the corner with a strong Irish whip and then steadies himself with a three point stance before exploding towards the corner and Thunder!!!

OHHHHHHHH

Thunder side steps the splash and it’s too late for MM to put the brakes on causing him to slam chest first into the turnbuckle…

HA: Roll up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Thunder grabs the dazed Masters with a school boy roll up into the cover…

HA: He’s done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thunder has the victory!!

HE: Not so fast brother!!!

*The official signals this match up must continue as he motions towards Masters leg on the bottom rope!

Thunder holds his head in disbelief!!!

HE: Hahahaha! He thought he had it won!!!!

Masters back to his feet again smiles at Thunder and points to his head!

HE: Masters is just too cleaver…

Clock time: 13:21

*The pair lock up yet again and this time it’s Thunder who takes advantage by floating round to the reverse of MM and delivering a kick to the back of his knee…

This causes Masters to stumble and Thunder spins him round…

Hunters Arrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The European upper cut lifts Masters off his feet…

HA: This could be the end!

HE: No……… that’s my boy Mike!!!

*As Thunders goes for the elbow drop to complete his finisher Masters rolls out of dodge and Thunder connects only with the canvas!

Both me are on their backs as the official checks them.

HA: What a match up… both these guys want it… but the clock isn’t stopping!

Clock time: 16:39

With both men back to their feet it’s Masters who sprints towards Thunder, only to be lifted up and flapjacked against the top of the turnbuckle… face first!

HA: What a counter… Masters looks completely out of it!

Masters is completely disorientated as he turns around and Thunder boots him in the stomach and rolls him up into a pin with a sunset flip…

DING DING DING

HA: Thunder has done it, what a massive win for the oncoming storm going into Revolution and he’s set the time to beat at 17 minutes and 23 seconds.

HE: Pftt a fluke win and that times nothing to shout about there’s no way that will stand come the end of the night!

HA: Call it what you want but for me that is a match of the year candidate...phenomenal!

*Masters beats the mat in frustration as he looks at Thunder rolling out of the ring and down to the outside… Thunder celebrates with the fans as he continues up the ramp

Match result: Thunder via pinfall
Match time: 17 minutes, 23 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:32 pm

(The camera shows Brian walking through the backstage area, he is wearing blue chinos and scuffed white converse all-stars and an age of Ultron t shirt)

??: Nice of you to turn up to work tonight

(Brian turns sheepishly and is faced by Dean Andrews)

B: I….I…..I………

(Andrews screws his face up)

DA: What’s going on with you Brian? You started off so well, you really showed that you wanted to be a part of 6CW, the crew had nothing but positive things to say. I know Anthony was a huge fan

(Brian smiles at the mention of Anthony Grace but that disappears as he looks at Andrews again)

DA: We expect certain standards; standards you have been failing to reach for some time now Brian. And I can’t turn a blind eye any longer; I can’t be seen to be showing favour, irrespective of where you came from or who your father is...

(Brian catches Andrews with a stare)

DA: This is your final warning. I want to see a marked improvement in your attitude and commitment to this company or I will have to terminate your contract here. Believe me it is the last thing I want to do, but you are starting to leave me with no option

Get your head out of the clouds and buckle down, this is the reality, this is what you wanted. If you’re not prepared to do that then pack your bags and head home. It’s as simple as that!

(Brian hangs his head as Andrews walks away)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:33 pm

(Timothy Allen is backstage again and looking confused. The cameraman places his hand in front of the camera and points at Allen. The interviewer regains his composure and starts to speak)

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, I had hoped to be interviewing Liam Wood at this time but he appears to be………

(Suddenly Wood appears from the side of the screen. He takes a deep breath in as the fans pop from inside the arena)

TA: Liam! It is good to see you! I thought you was going to leave the whole world waiting then!

(Allen smiles and laughs at Wood but The Viper doesn’t reply. Allen coughs slightly and then speaks again)

TA: Liam, tonight you are up against Jerome Dubois for a chance of to be the last one that enters the elimination chamber. How confident are you right now?

(Wood waits a while before answering)

LW: I am confident. I know I can win and I know what I have to do. My heart would say I would go into this match and give everything but that is not my way now. I will go in there and post a time without killing myself in the process. My head tells me this is a long battle and I am not going to blow the chance stupidly. I heard what Thunder said and I believe the same thing. I will win elimination chamber and it doesn’t matter when I enter.

TA: And how about your relationship with Thunder? And everyone else for that matter.

LW: Everyone keeps going on about Thunder and me like there is something happening. There isn’t. He is a guy that I am going to face at Revolution and is part of the bigger picture…..

TA: Bigger picture?

LW: Yeah……he is part of the world. A world with everyone in else except me.

(Allen goes to ask his next question but is interrupted by Jerome Dubois’ baseball bat coming into shot from the side. The bat travels under Allen’s chin, before it pushes the interviewers head upwards. Dubois comes into shot and looks at Wood with disdain)

JD: Nothing changes, mon amis. This world iz full of Liam Wood’s all crying for ze attention. You are nothing different from ze rest. Look at me Wood. This iz real change. You are merely ze same package wrapped a different way. Jerome Dubois iz a totally different prospect.

(Dubois removes the bat from under Allen’s chin and points it at Wood)

JD: I am glad that zis head iz being used. Now take ze next step. Don’t even bother turning up to ze match. Otherwise your lil world will get ugly.

(Dubois stares at Wood for a few moments before walking off. Wood smirks and brings up a coin from his pocket, which he starts to flick through his fingers. The Viper then walks in the opposite direction as the scene fades)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:34 pm

*The lights in the arena drop. The buzz begins from the crowd and lights from phones and cameras pierce the darkness. A lone man walks out onto the stage. No music, no fuss. He is masked in the wolf like bandanas the Forgotten have emblazoned into the minds of fans and wrestlers alike. He looks down at his feet and begins to speak...

TF: Good evening, 6CW, The Forgotten shall speak. Allow me first to apologise for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquillity of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any man. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this day by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.

*The figure looks up to the crowd.

TF: And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this company, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, favouritism and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have advertisers and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be?

TF: There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, the new powers. They promised you order, they promised you peace, they promised they were the good guys. And all they demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.

TF: We have sought to end that silence. We took to the ring and eviscerated broken men, to remind this company of what it has forgotten.

*The figure paces on the stage.

TF: More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory, embed the great spirit of revolution in our souls. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to forever pass unmarked.

*He stops again and points to the ring.

TF: But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside us, understand our cause, and together we shall give them a Revolution that shall never, ever be forgot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:35 pm

Match 3
Beat the Clock
Jerome Dubois vs Liam Wood

Back from the break and Liam Wood is on his way to the ring as “Endseekers” blazes through the speakers and the crowd give him a rousing ovation. Wood climbs up into the ring and poses on the turnbuckle…

HA: Our second of three “beat the clock” matches here tonight….earlier on we saw Thunder defeat Mike Masters in a time of 17 minutes and 23 seconds…..can Wood or Jerome Dubois beat that time and earn the final entrance spot in the Elimination Chamber match at Revolution?

HE: There is so much at stake here tonight for these competitors….

Wood continues to breathe in the atmosphere of the crowd when “Demi God” booms through the speakers and Jerome Dubois walks out, trailing his baseball bat with him. Dubois points the bat the audience and then removes his gothic mask as he walks down the ramp…

HA: Jerome Dubois’ new destructive persona has made him a big game player once again here in 6CW….last week he earned the victory in the six man tag match and tonight he will have high hopes of getting the final entrance into the Elimination Chamber…..whoever earns that spot will have a major advantage over the rest of the playing field at Revolution…

HE: It only increases your chances of a world championship match at Night of Glory….

Dubois circles the ring, staring up at Wood, and then he uses his baseball bat to bash the steel steps and the ringpost. Liam Wood doesn’t look fazed as Dubois rolls into the ring and goes nose to nose…

HA: This should be a tremendous technical battle….

Dubois draws the ire of the crowd as he slaps the face of Wood and smirks. Wood then responds with a huge right hand they begin to brawl in the centre of the ring. Dubois answers back with vicious chops to the chest and then he looks for an Irish whip…

HA: Wood reversed that….WORLD EATER!

Dubois comes back and Wood tries to push him up for the finisher but Dubois leaps away from it and rolls from the ring to gather himself, drawing boos from the crowd. Wood quickly rushes to the ropes and grabs the top before launching over and into a corkscrew crossbody….

*Crowd cheer

HE: Liam Wood would be so much better suited if he just gave in and joined forces with a Mr Jones and Mike Masters…

HA; Wood will never change his ways and sell his soul…..his style and his talent made him world champion before and it damn sure can again….

Wood lands punches to Dubois on the ground and then he drags him up and tries to throw him back in the ring. Dubois stops short and he flicks his heel kick, catching Wood low…

HE: Referee didn’t see it….beautiful….

The crowd are booing as Dubois grabs Wood and quickly throws him under the bottom rope. Dubois then scales the turnbuckle and launches off with an elbow drop to the kidneys of the winded Liam Wood……………….1……………………2……………….shoulder up!

HA: Jerome Dubois trying to blow the time of Thunder out of the water….

Time: 15:56

HE: He’s damn sure capable of it…

HA: All six men involved in the Elimination Chamber match are capable of great things….

Dubois drags Wood up and he tries to flip him onto his shoulders for the “culture shock” but Wood drops off the back and counters with a backslide…………………1……………………2……………….shoulder up. They get back up and Wood chokeslams Dubois into a backbreaker…………….1……………..2…………..kickout!

HA: Liam Wood is just looking for that one win…..that one victory that will push him ahead of the chasing pack and back into the world title picture….that is exactly what he can do at Revolution…

Wood pulls Dubois back up and tries to flip him up for a powerbomb but Dubois falls out front and counters with a snap DDT……………….1………………2…………..kickout. Dubois makes his way to the corner and he waits for Wood to get up before running at him….

HE: FRENCH CONNECTION!

HA: PELE!

Dubois runs straight into the spinning overhead kick from Liam Wood…
…1
….2
…….shoulder up. Wood pulls Dubois back up and he tries to suplex him into the air but Dubois floats over the back and counters with a Russian legsweep……………..1………………..2………..kickout. Dubois gets back to his feet and he heads for the corner again before scaling the ropes….

HA: Dubois ready to fly…..WHAT A COUNTER!

Dubois leaps through the air for a missile dropkick but Wood leans away from the impact and slams Dubs down before grabbing his leg and turning him over into an anklelock….

HE: Fight it, Jerome….get the ropes….

Dubois yells in pain and scrambles for the ropes as Wood tries to synch in the submission. Dubs almost gets his palm around the rope but Wood drags him back towards the centre…

HA: Dubois might have no choice but to tap here….if he wants to walk again….

Dubois spins over onto his back and kicks out with both feet, sending Wood flying across the mat. They both get back up and Dubois runs forwards but Wood lifts him up into a flapjack, dropping him across the top rope, before pulling Dubs back into a dragon suplex……………1……………….2……………..shoulder up!

HE: I knew this would be a match but these guys are wailing on each other…

HA: This is the ambition it takes to be the best….

Wood tries to turn Dubois into a neckbreaker but Dubs spins all the way through and knees Wood in the stomach before flipping him into the air…

HE: GARLIC BOMB!

The crowd boo as Dubois snaps Wood down on his back. He then does a little jig on the spot and jumps into the cover……………..1………………….2…………kickout. Dubois quickly hauls Wood back up into a front facelock and lifts him high….

HE: Dubois is going to finish this now….FORTUNE!

Wood scrambles over the back of Dubois and he pushes him off the ropes before sending him flying with a belly to belly suplex as he comes back. Dubois gets back up and Wood kicks him in the stomach before flipping him up….

HA: LUNGBLOWER!

HE: Oh no…

Wood slams Dubois down across the knees and makes the cover………………..one……………….two……………….thr-shoulder up!

HA: That hurt Dubois badly but he’s still fighting on…

Timer: 10 minutes….13 seconds!

HE: That clock is ticking down….

Wood gets back up to his feet and he heads to the corner, scaling the turnbuckle. He waits for Dubois to get back up and then he launches through the air and scores with a flying lariat….Dubois makes his way back up and Wood drags him in close….

HA: VIPER-PLEX!

Dubois puts the brakes on and then drops down into a jawbreaker. Wood staggers back into the ropes and then comes forwards again…

HE: AU REVOIR!

Dubois lifts Wood up off the deck and drills him with a sit-out sideslam………………1…………………….2…………………Wood just gets his shoulder up off the mat. Dubois gets to his feet and complains to the referee…

HA: Dubois thought he had it there but he never and he needs to accept that….complaining won’t win matches…

Dubois mockingly slaps Wood around the head and then he drags him up and tries to flip him up again. Wood kicks his feet and drops off the back of Dubois before running to the ropes and springboarding onto the turnbuckle…

HA: DISCUS CLOTHESLINE!

Wood spins through the air and takes Dubois off his feet with the clothesline. He then waits for Dubois to get back up and he superkicks him in the stomach….

HA: That took all of Dubois’ breath….

Dubois drops to his knees winded and Wood climbs over him and tries to pull him up into the “viper lock”. Dubois battles against the submission and manages to stand up, Wood on his back, and he staggers back into the corner. Dubois spins around and clatters his elbow into the jaw of Wood before he drags him out and spins him into a spinebuster……………1……………….2……..kickout!

HE: That was a slow count…

HA: The referee has been impartial from the outset…don’t accuse him of bias because Dubois can’t get the job done…

Dubois draws his finger across his throat as he drags Wood back up and he flips him up into the air before spinning him around…

HA: CULTURE SHOCK!

Dubois looks for the “dominator” but Wood lands out on his feet and counters into a northern lights suplex……………….1………………………….2…………………shoulder up. They get back up and Wood delivers another sharp kick to Dubs’ stomach, taking him off his feet….Wood backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope…

HA: GOOMBA!

The crowd erupt as Wood leaps from the ropes and stomps down on the back of Dubois…
…1
…..2
………………….3!

HA: Got it…

HE: No he didn’t…..foot is on the ropes….

HA: Wood can’t believe it…

The timer shows “6:43” as the referee spots Jerome Dubois’ foot on the ropes. Wood looks disappointed with himself as he gets back up and then breathes in the support of his fans and turns back to the Dubois. The Frenchmen is trying to get back to his feet as Wood pulls him forward and whips him off the ropes…

HA: WORLD EATER!

Dubois comes back off the ropes and he dives onto the floor and rolls past Wood before springboarding off the ropes…

HE: FRENCH CONNECTION…..LOOK AT THAT!

The crowd have no choice but to applaud as Dubois shows great skills to spring off the ropes and fly back with a crunching spear, snapping Wood’s head back off the deck….
…1
….2
………..shoulder up!

HA: So, so close…

Dubois is slamming his palms into the deck and looking furious as the referee tells him it was a two. Dubois listens to the crowd jeering at him and he looks angry as he rolls from the ring and grabs his baseball bat….

HE: Liam Wood is about to feel the same pain that Thunder did two weeks ago…

HA: But this makes no sense….Dubois loses by DQ if he uses the bat…

Wood is staggering back up as Dubois comes towards him and swings the baseball bat towards his head….

HA: Nobody home….

Wood ducks the impact of the baseball bat and he kicks Dubois in the stomach before crashing him down into the mat with a double armed DDT…………..1……………..2……………Dubois kicks out. Wood gets back up to his feet and he takes a long look at the bat before picking it up…

HE: I told you Wood needs a change of attitude….embrace it, Liam…

HA: Think here, Liam….you don’t need to do this…

Wood is turning the bat over in his hands and then looking at Dubois, who is struggling to even get to his knees. Wood begins to lift the bat up and swings it behind his back when he spots someone looking at him from the front row…

HA; Is that….why is he out here?

HE: Scouting the competition…

Mr Jones is smiling at Wood and almost urging him to use the weapon. Wood looks disgusted and slowly begins to lower the bat. He looks at the weapon and then walks towards the ropes and throws it down towards where Jones is sat…..Jones raises his eyebrows and almost looks a little disappointed by what he is seeing….

HA: I told you Wood wouldn’t sell his soul….

…2
…………..3!

HE: No but he did just lose this match…..it’s becoming a pattern that you can’t get away from….

HA: I don’t believe it….Jerome Dubois just won this match…

HE: And he took three minutes off of the time set by Thunder…….14 minutes and 10 seconds is now the time to beat….

HA: Mr Jones continues to get in the head of Liam Wood…

HE: Wood needs to realise that his career is stalling….he needs to re-ignite the fire and Mr Jones is his best option….

“Demi God” plays out and the crowd boo as Jerome Dubois rolls from the ring and fist pumps the air. He points up towards the “Night of Glory” sign and nods his head before making his way up the ramp. Liam Wood is sat in the middle of the ring looking upset as Mr Jones stands from his seat and nods at Wood before walking out into crowd…

HA: Jerome Dubois is now in prime position to enter the Elimination Chamber last….his chances of returning to a Night of Glory main event just received a huge boost…

HE: One more match to go……but I like Dubois’ chances…

HA: Can Keith Leone or Jax Cutler overcome the time set by Dubois…..I guess we’ll just have to wait and see….as for Liam Wood, I think he’s got a lot to think about…

Wood kicks the ropes and looks frustrated as he leaves the ring. The fans reach over the barricade and pat him on the back as he makes his way up the ramp and towards the backstage area.

Match result: Jerome Dubois via pinfall
Match time: 14 minutes, 10 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:37 pm

*The crowd pop as Dicey Reilly and Perfect Jack appear on screen backstage

PJ: I can’t believe I stayed away for so long. You hear that crowd?

*A 6CW chant is echoing around the arena and Dicey smiles

DR: Best in the world PJ. No matter what they remind you how special this place is

??: Ahhhh, you gonna cry?

*The crowd boo as Hurst and Reborn the Tag Champions walk into shot

JH: Emotions getting the better of you at your age fellas?

RR: Bawling like a couple o’ bitches!

*Reilly smiles smugly

DR: We must have really got to ya champs. You worried the old men gonna show you up tonight?

*Reborn laughs out loud

RR: This chump fo real?

*Jack interrupts

PJ: Oh we for real, we damn real. You see. What you’ve got here is not two guys desperate to recapture their prime. You’ve poked two guys who were happy to give other people the spotlight, we were happy to walk away, at the top of our games, leaving the game for the younger guys

But you had to push it. Remember……….. We didn’t force this to happen. It’s not our lack of confidence that has brought us back

This is all on you, you asked for this

You know. I used to like you two, that’s why I came out during the last show. I wanted to help. But now, how you two are, that just makes me wanna……

Well it makes me wanna tell my friend here to turn Betsy sideways and ram that son of a b**** right up your *bleep*

(The crowd pop and Dicey has a huge grin on his face)

DR: You best be ready. You wanna fight?

GOOD!!

Cos I was………………

CROWD: BORN TO FIGHT!!!!

*Jack pats Reborn on the shoulder

PJ: See ya out there boys

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:38 pm

(Jax Cutler and Michael Hathaway are striding down a backstage corridor. Cutler is looking very focused as Hathaway talks away)

MH: Make no mistake Jax; we are on the edge of something special. That International belt will soon need to be traded in for a better model. I have seen you working out this week and I know you have stepped things up in your training. It is now time for that to come to fruition. Leone likes his little speeches but he is the past. You have to make sure you show him the future.

(Hathaway stops and turns around)

MH: Jones’ little speech last time out irritated me. How dare he think he compares to me as a manager! There are some people that say we have lost our winning touch. So it is time to make the ultimate statement. Destroy a legend so quickly that the winner of the Elimination Chamber becomes a foregone conclusion. I want everyone to know by the end of tonight that a Michael Hathaway client is still the pinnacle of this business. Do you understand?

(Cutler nods and growls)

MH: Good. Those fools will regret underestimating us. It is time to put everyone on notice. Jax Cutler will be the next world champion. And that is that.

(Hathaway looks extremely determined as it turns back around again. The two men stride towards the camera and then disappear out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:38 pm

*Timothy Allen is backstage. He is reading through scripts and practicing segments for 6CW.com and talking to the guys behind the cameras.

TA: Ok, so we're going at this for Revolution with a darker theme, but how do we keep it light for the website and considering, you know, I'm not a wrestler so i'm not pumped up like that?

*One of the writers comes to talk him through the scene

TA: Look, I am happy to be serious, but I don't think anyone will believe I have some sort of Edward Plague like intensity on this stuff!

SW: Keep it light, we just need the audience to read what you're saying with their own imaginations, no one wants you to be the man to see, know what I mean?

*Allen looks down again at the script and nods

TA: Yeah, cool, I got it, let's roll one

*The writer goes back out of shot and Allen swivels to look directly down the camera

TA: Revolution will see more than just armies moving to war and soldiers battling for their lives. Revolution is about the path to glory, the night we all fight for. Night of Glory is coming, but first it's

*He looks up as a noise breaks out behind the camera. A flicker of fear comes into his eyes before he snaps into life

TA: Guys, rolling for live...Jonathan! Jonathan! If you want to speak to me then come over here and stop bothering the staff

*From behind the camera comes the figure of Jonathan Daniels

JD: Don't think you can tell me what to do or when to do it, Allen. You always will be and always have been the guy they want to fire. Christy's b**** before Gazzy started sucking at the teet.

*Allen has to accept it as Daniels imposes himself over him

JD: Quiet now, surprising

*Daniels laughs

JD: Simple message. No drama. No hysterics. No fake outrage and crude language. Revolution. Kray wants a piece of me. He's got it.

*Daniels slaps the mic into Allen's chest and walks off as the scene fades out.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:39 pm

Match 4
Death Squad/Jonathan Daniels/The Forgotten/Dario Machiavelli vs Red Arrows/Perfect Jack/Dicey Reilly/Terrance Kray/Buck Riggins/Enigma

The action returns to ringside as fourteen superstars are being shuffled and contained by a team of three referees. The crowd are making a huge amount of noise as all the competitors are trading insults and words…

HA: This a huge tag team contest here on Anarchy….fourteen men, seven on each side…

HE: We actually have a team of referees out here to keep a handle on this but I’m not sure that will be enough….

HA: You look at the anount of explosive fatcors in this match and it is hard to believe that any control can be maintained…

HE: I’m looking at The Forgotten guys out here and they give everyone a sense of foreboding…..

The cameras focus in on the three masked men, who have yet to climb onto the apron, and then back up to the ring where Terrance Kray and Jonathan Daniels are taking up the mantle for their respective teams. The arena is shaking as the bell sounds to get the contest underway…

HA: Kray and Daniels are set to do battle, one on one, at Revolution….but tonight is about one upsmanship….it’s about gaining an advantage ahead of the pay per view…

Daniels and Kray trade words as they circle one another before launching into a collar and elbow tie up, centre ring. Daniels uses his power to press Kray backwards but Kray spins out and lands a vicious chop to the chest of his opponent. He follows up with a series of hard punches and then he looks for an Irish whip but Daniels is able to reverse and send his opponent across the ring…

HA: Both Kray and Daniels are fighting to prove themselves on the roster….the battle between these two is important to the growing competition for championship opportunities…

Kray flies back and manages to avoid a big boot from Daniels before sprinting off the opposite side and returning with a flying discus clothesline, taking his rival off his feet. Daniels staggers back up and Kray lifts him into an atomic drop, following up with a big spinning neckbreaker…………………1……………….2………..Daniels kicks out!

HA: Kray’s on form here to begin with but everyone in this match wants some ring time so momentum is going to be hard to keep hold of…

Robin Reborn slaps Kray’s back and leaps over the ropes, greeted by a mixed reaction from the crowd in attendance. Reborn waits for Daniels to get up and he dropkicks him into the corner before running in after him and connecting with a big rear splash. Daniels stumbles out and Reborn snapmares him to the canvass before tagging in Jack Hurst…

HE: This new attitude from the Red Arrows is a hard one for me to figure out….are they turning their back on the fans and everything they stand for?

HA: I don’t think they are turning their back on anyone….the Arrows are being a little more edgy with their outspokeness but I believe that is down to the frustration of wanting a huge challenge…

HE: Why can’t they just be happy with their record-breaking title reign?

HA: Because Reborn and Hurst are true champions and they are always looking for ways to define themselves and prove their ability…..that is why they are so desperate to lockup with the legendary duo of Perfect Jack and Dicey Reilly…they feel a win like that woukd truly validate them!

Jack Hurst whips Reborn off the ropes and then he pushes his partner up into the air and waits for him to drive back with with a brutal snap dropkick to the seated Daniels. Daniels stumbles back up and Hurst scoops him onto his shoulders…

HA: WASHBOARD…

Varyrag slaps the back of Daniels, making the blind tag, and then he climbs into the ring and drives into Hurst with a hard body block, flooring the tag champ. Varyag drags Hurst back up and ploughs a knee to his stomach before whipping him into the corner. He follows in with a splash and then drags Hurst out before scooping him up on his shoulders…

HE: RED DRAGON!

Varyag prepares for a torture rack backbreaker but Hurst manages to elbow his way free and drop behind. He kicks his opponent in the stomach and drops him with a DDT………1………….2…………….shoulder up.

HA: Keeping a grip on this match is not going to be easy for the referees…..

Hurst gets back up and he tags in Enigma. Enigma springboard planchas over the ropes and across the chest of Varyag. He then waits for the big man to get back up and he launches forwards with a superkick….

HE: He’s no match for Varyag when it comes to power….

Varyag catches the foot of Enigma and spins him around but is taken off his feet by a dragon whip kick, Enigma’s trailing foot blasting him across the jaw. Enigma jumps into the pin……………..1…………..2………powerout!

HA: The Forgotten are still pacing the outside of the ring….I don’t know what these guys are planning but this is ominous…

Enigma gets back up and he lands a jumping legdrop before rolling backwards and tagging in Dicey Reilly, drawing a thunderous cheer from the crowd. Dicey climbs onto the turnbuckle and he scales to the topbefore jumping through the air and landing with a huge headbutt to the chest of Varyag…

HE: Ive never seen Dicey fly like that….

HA: I guess his tee-total lifestyle gives him more athletic ability….

1…………….2………..Castile breaks up the cover. Castile lands vicious kicks to the chest of the kneeling Dicey and then aims a swift kick towards the temple but Perfect Jack storms the ring and tackles him to the ground. Jack then drags Castile back up and he hits a German suplex…..then a second……a third……a fourth….

HA: Perfect Jack is taking Castile to “suplex city”…..

HE: UP HIGH!

Robin Reborn leaps onto the top rope and he looks annoyed that the crowd are cheering on Jack and Dicey so he flies off and lands a shooting star press to the chest of Varyag…..Castile staggers up and Jack Hurst climbs in and lifts him onto his shoulders….

HA: WASHBOARD STOMACH!

HE: I think we’ve got an issue here….

HA: Red Arrows, Dicey and Jack might be about to get into it….

Both sets of teams go head to head and begin to trash talk. Jack and Dicey are smirking as Hurst and Reborn begin to jab their thumbs into the chests of their rivals…

HA: This has been rumbling under the surface since two weeks ago….this is a clash the fans want to see…

HE: HERE WE GO!

Fists are about to fly when the three hooded members of The Forgotten storm the ring and attack the four men currently in there. The crowd are going wild as Reborn and Hurst are sent flying and then Dicey and Jack suffer the same fate…..Buck Riggins comes to the rescue and begins to battle the hooded men until Machiavelli clobbers him in the back of the head and drags him into an inverted DDT….

HA: Now it’s time for these referees to earn their money…

Enigma drives across the ring and he superkicks Machiavelli in the jaw and sends him scrambling through the ropes to the outside. Jonathan Daniels then spins Enigma around and lifts him into his arms….

HE: PERFECT STORM!

Daniels connects with the swinging slam on Enigma and then stands up and begins to pound his chest, roaring. He then spins around as Terrance Kray leaps through the air and scores with the Superman punch, sending Daniels flying through the ropes….

HA: You can really feel the energy ahead of Revolution…..these men just want to fight….

The Forgotten then clatter into Kray and begin to pummel him back into the ropes. He tries to battle back but they deliver a triple knee to the stomach before whipping him off the ropes and scoring with their devastating flapjack…

HE: The Forgotten are laying waste to everything that crosses their path….

Buck Riggins is back up again and he clatters into The Forgotten and tries to battle them. But he also falls foul to a triple knee to the stomach and the devastating flapjack…

HA: This is a demolition job…

René Roussimoff is on hand and he shouts out to the members of The Forgotten to leave the ring now. They all stare at one another and down at their handiwork before climbing from the ring and following Roussimoff up the ramp…

HA: We still have no idea what the end game is here with The Forgotten but it is scary to even consider….they are a brutal wrecking machine…

HE: I’m sure with Roussimoff as their mouthpiece we will find out a lot more in the weeks to come…

Dicey Reilly, Perfect Jack and The Red Arrows are once again up on their feet, looking a little shaken up by what just happened. They all then begin to engage in a shoving match once more as Castile and Varyag reconvene with Marinov on the outside…

HA: The Tag Team Championships have never been more sought after here in 6CW….I don’t know where this is heading but I think we can safely say there is a storm coming…

HE: You can feel the animosity in the air…..the fans want to see this collision….

HA: And The Death Squad are not going to be pushed from the scene so easily…..they want another crack at the gold…

The team of referees are trying to calm down the participants as the cameras pan around the ring to show the wreckage and devastation that has been left by The Forgotten.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:41 pm

(The crowd pop as JJ is shown striding through the backstage area)

JJ: Move aside pinky and perky I’m here to see Grace

(JJ is stood outside the dressing room of Anthony Grace. The door is being patrolled by two male security guards, one is overweight, the other Asian in appearance)

JJ: Get to stepping, the man knows I’m here, we got business

(The two men are unmoved)

JJ: You kidding me?

Yo, Grace, get your ass out here. Put down the concealer and let’s get things ready

(Again the security men stay firmly in front of the door.JJ shakes his head)

JJ: Whatever man, you tell him. S*** just got real and this aint no time to stand behind the hired help. Tell him I’ll be waiting in the ring when he finally decides to show his face

(JJ screws his face up)

JJ: Dude, what’s that smell?

(The Asian man turns to his colleague and shakes his head, the larger man speaks)

S1: Burrito……..

(JJ holds his nose and backs away)

JJ: That’s nasty, you need some help, jeesh someone light a match

(JJ walks off shaking his head as the camera returns to the po faced double act at the door)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:43 pm

(Daniel Magnusson is stood backstage with Tim Allen)

DM: I don’t know what’s happened, he’s a good kid. His heads in the clouds half of the time but I thought this opportunity would really see him knuckle down

(Allen agrees but he raises an eyebrow and nods over Magnusson’s shoulder. The 6CW owner turns as Krasimir Marinov strides up followed by Castile and Varyag)

KM: We let this happen no more!!

(Magnusson turns to face Marinov who is pointing a finger accusingly)

KM: For the past few weeks, we stop talking and we listen to the world of 6CW...we allow ourselves to see if our message has begun to spread...if people are waking up but the sad truth is...they have covered their ears tighter...And you are the main culprit of that ignorance...And now we are left with no choice but to give out a warning

DM: You’re warning me?

(Marinov smiles and Castile and Varyag laugh)

KM: For you we present a choice...something that you have left us without…

We have no choice but to destroy the propaganda from our enemy and we have no choice but to teach a lesson to those who are beneath us. We must remind the ignorant of what it is we have already achieved, those that dare to try and steal our opportunity

To take away what we have earnt

(Magnusson looks at his watch)

DM: What do you want Marinov. I assume that is why you are here. You want something from me

KM: The Death Squad have already beaten your tag team champions, 1, 2, 3 and now we want the opportunity to take their precious belts at Revolution

(Magnusson nods)

DM: Well seeing as the former number one contenders appear to be on somewhat of a hiatus at the moment. I don’t see a problem with that

Was there anything else?

(Marinov who is grinning evilly shakes his head an Magnusson walks out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:44 pm

(The camera heads down the backstage corridor before turning into one of the locker rooms. We see Keith Leone staring at himself in the mirror with his hood covering his head. His reflection stares back at the camera behind him and we can see him smirk)

KL: Finally got round to me then?

(Leone put his hood down and turns on the sink taps that he is standing behind. He cups his hands under the water before splashing it against his face. He rubs his eyes before sighing deeply)

KL: You know, I can guess what you lot have heard. Hathaway and Jones bigging up their client’s chances. Thunder playing it up to the fans. Dubois being the annoying sh*t we all know he is. And Wood being Wood. Nothing much changes in this place.

(Leone takes a towel from a peg and rubs his head with it. He then stares back into the camera)

KL: No one seems to have evolved. They are all the same people saying the same things as I heard 6 months ago. New people may have joined but you forget I have been here a long time. I have heard it all. The voices might be different. The threats may be a little harder. But the will remains the same.

(Leone replaces the hood over his head but we can still see his eyes from underneath it)

KL: I don’t need to say what is going to happen. You should know it by now. All I will say is this. No one has evolved into the beast I have become. The killer instinct is still burning and no chamber is going to keep that out. By the end of tonight, the voices will soon be heard……but they will be speaking quieter in my presence.

(Leone walks to the door and opens it before looking back)

KL: I will see you out there, guys.

(Leone enters the corridor before slamming the door shut behind him)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:49 pm

Match 5
Beat the Clock
Jax Cutler vs. Keith Leone

HA:What a match we have next. One of 6CW’s all-time greats against a man who is surely destined to leave a huge mark on this business

'Bridge Burning' blasts out of the speaker, the crowd are booing as Michael Hathaway steps out in a smart suit, he adjusts his tie and Jax Cutler steps out from behind the curtain. He flexes and silver and white pyrotechnics go off around him as he lifts the International Championship above his head

HA: One of the most dominant men in professional wrestling and with Hathaway by his side they are a devastating partnership

HE: Cutler has to be one of the favourites for the Elimination Chamber irrespective of when he enters that match

HA: But what an added advantage he would get by winning the Beat the Clock challenge

The two men reach the bottom of the ramp. Hathaway takes the title belt and Cutler enters the ring, he cracks his neck, staring up at the entrance."Limo Wreck" booms out of the speakers and the crowd go crazy as Keith Leone walks out onto the stage wearing his usual hooded checked shirt.

HA: A name synonymous with this company. Listen to that reaction. This LA crowd appreciate their wrestling greats

HE: I didn’t hear them cheering your name

The hood covers most of Leone’s face as he looks around the arena, Leone walks down to the ring, tagging the hands of fans as he goes. He reaches the ring and rolls in under the bottom rope and then removes his hood keeping his eyes focused on Jax Cutler
The countdown clock appears on the big screen as the ref checks over Cutler and Leone

TIMER: 14:10

HA: There it is folks. That’s what these two men have to beat to get that advantage at Revolution…..set earlier tonight by Jerome Dubois

The two men stand face to face in the ring

HA: In terms of height there is nothing between these two guys

HE: But Cutler’s physique is just on a whole other level

HA: Leone isn’t slight by any means but Cutler is just an absolute beast

HE: This could be an absolute brawl

Cutler stares straight at Leone, a small smile on his face. The two men lock up and Cutler drives Leone back into the corner

HA: There’s the strength advantage

Cutler appears to break cleanly but he fires a sharp knee to the gut of Leone, the crowd groan and Leone falls to his knees. The ref tries to admonish the International Champion but he brushes him off to concentrate on his fallen victim

HE: Cutler completely focused on the job in hand

Cutler picks Leone up by the hair and drives a vicious European uppercut to his jaw. Leone falls against the turnbuckle and Cutler goes for a series of shoulder thrusts, Leone uses the ropes to springboard up but Cutler places him on his shoulders and move forward before nailing a Samoan Drop. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

HA: Cutler looking to get the job done quickly

Leone kicks out; Cutler drives up to a vertical base and then stomps away on the back before returning to the floor where he sits Leone up before placing him into a seated full nelson. Slowly, Leone gets to his feet only for Cutler to once again drill him to the mat with a Full Nelson Slam. The INT champ lifts up Leone once more, he goes for an electric chair drop but Leone rolls down the front and he nails a Pele kick!

HE: Tremendous athleticism from Leone!

Cutler stumbles into the ropes and Leone quickly whips him out across the ring where on the rebound he connects with a T-Bone Suplex! Cutler rises groggily and Leone knocks him down with a discus clothesline, he makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Leone rises up to his feet, he allows Jax Cutler to stir to one knee before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a running enzaguri kick. Leone then bounces off the ropes and hits a rolling thunder, covering again.

HA: Leone showing the variation in his his offence, some real athletic ability mixed in with power.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Again Cutler gets the shoulder up; Leone quickly pulls him up to his feet where he knocks him down with a leaping leg lariat. Cutler stirs up to his feet, Leone attempts to whip him out across the ring but Cutler is too strong and he sends Leone into the ropes but once more Leone has a counter, using the ropes to springboard back and hits a reverse DDT!

HE: The LA crowd loving that exchange.

CROWD: THIS IS AWESOME

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Leone gets to his feet, he tries to whip Cutler to the corner but once again the INT champion is too strong, Cutler catches him over his shoulder before drilling Leone down into the canvas with a running powerslam.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Cutler finally looks to slow the pace of the match down by placing Leone into a seated rear waist lock, eventually Leone fights his way up to a vertical base where Cutler hits a release German Suplex. Leone stumbles to his feet and walks straight into the path of Jax who boots him in the stomach and hits an implant DDT. He hooks the leg again.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

HA: Jax Cutler really impressing now. This is a great platform from which to begin his assault on the Main Event

Cutler gets to his feet, he drags up Leone and whips him out across the ring and hits a tilt-a-whirl shoulder-breaker. Leone is flat out on the ring apron. Cutler looks out to Hathaway who nods his head as Cutler climbs the ropes

HE: Unfamiliar territory for the big man

HA: Flying head-butt!

Cutler leaps off the top rope as the flash bulbs illuminate the darkness in the arena

HE: HE MISSED HIM!!

Leone rolls out of the way at the last second and Cutler connects face first with the hard mat/ Leone is breathing heavily as he pulls himself up with the ropes

HA: This match hasn’t been a long one but the high impact has taken a lot out of both men.

Cutler starts to stir and is back on a vertical base

HE: CONCUSS KICK!!!!

Cutler ducks the superkick and knees Leone in the stomach before hitting a vertical suplex. He swivels his hips and pulls him up again before connecting with a second. He repeats the process and lifts Leone up for the third...

HA: Cutler is a great technical wrestler, don’t forget that
HE: But Leone has huge fight left in him

Leone drops off the back of Cutler and connects with a huge release German suplex. He staggers to the corner and climbs up before launching himself off and landing a big elbow drop

Ref:.....................1........................2...............................

Cutler kicks out. Leone stands up and stares around at the crowd before stomping heavily on the chest of Cutler....he rags him up by the hair and flips him onto his shoulders....

HA: What strength. Leone looking for that package tombstone...oh no wait....

Cutler staggers off back and leaps up for a neckbreaker but Leone grabs the top rope for support as Cutler slams into the mat. He quickly tries to get back up but Leone under hooks both his arms...

HE: Double armed DDT.,....

.....................shoulder up!

HA: Close call there....

HE: What time are we on. This has one has been non-stop, we haven’t paused for breath

The camera shows the timer showing two minutes to go

Leone stares at the referee with apparent anger and then gets to his feet. He stands on the face of Cutler and then rakes his boot along the cheek. Cutler crawls for the ropes as Leone uses the ropes to jump up and drive knees into the small of Cutler’s back...he pulls the INT champion away from the ropes and then goes to the corner....

HE:.....MOONSAULT!

Leone soars gracefully into a picture perfect moonsault but Cutler drives his knees up in time. The crowd boo and Leone is doubled up in pain as Cutler stumbles towards him and pulls him into a magistral cradle

Ref: ......................1...............................2.......................kickout.

Timer: 01:30

Cutler gets back up and runs off the ropes before coming back and connecting with a Kerb stomp

Ref: ...............1..........................2.................................3!

HA: Leone just kicked out....I am talking about a whisker away...

Cutler holds his head in disbelief and then slowly gets to his feet. He pulls Leone towards him and then lifts him straight into the air before connecting with a brainbuster. He crawls to the corner and then ascends the ropes once more...

HE: Cutler probably should of attempted a cover there.......SHOOTING STAR HEADBUTT!

HA:Wow he got it all...

Timer: 1:00

.....................Leone grabs the bottom rope!

HE: Wow oh wow.....that was close....

HA: Cutler just a millisecond away from pinning the former 6CW Champion there....

The crowd all cheer as they see Leone's hand on the bottom rope. Cutler shakes his head as he gets back to his feet....he stares around at the crowd and then wipes a bead of sweat from his brow as he beckons for Leone to get back up. Hathaway is screaming from the ringside for him to finish him

HE: Cutler has wrestled magnificently here....and he has his target locked......

Cutler is stalking Leone as Leone staggers to his feet

Timer: 00:30

Cutler pulls Leone in and places his head between his legs signalling for The Cutting Edge.

HA: He connects with this and it’s over

Cutler flips Leone onto his back and lifts him above his shoulders

HE: Leone still fighting with everything he has left!

Leone wriggles free and slides down Cutler’s back. The INT champion spins and Leone hits a desperation dropkick. Cutler staggers back slightly but shakes off the impact and steps forward once more as Leone shuffles forwards.....

HA: Concuss kick....

Leone scores with the superkick, Cutler manages to get his hand up in order to parry some of the force and he wobbles off balance as Leone scoops him up....

HE:TOMBSTONE!

HA: HE GOT ALL OF IT. COVER HIM!

Leone hooks the leg and the referee scrambles to be in position. The clock counts down towards the buzzer as the referee’s hand hits the mat to count the pin

HE: This is going to be close

The fans are trying to watch the ring and the countdown clock at the same time

Timer: 00:02

00:01

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

The buzzer sounds and the fans all stare at the ring in hope

HE: Did he get him?

The bell rings

HA: YESSSSSS!!!!

The crowd are bouncing with excitement

HA:He did it; he got the pin just in time. Keith Leone has beaten the clock. Leone will enter the Elimination Chamber last, what an advantage for the former 6CW Champion…..Dubois thought he had it but you never rule out Keith Leone…

HE: OH MY GOD IT’S ALL KICKING OFF!!!

As Leone has his hand raised in victory he is attacked from behind by Jerome
Dubois

HA: HERE COME THE CAVALRY!!!!

From separate areas of the arena Mike Masters, Liam Wood and Thunder all slide into the ring

HE: THIS IS CARNAGE. ABSOLUTE CHAOS!!

The six men are trading blows, the ring is awash with bodies and the crowd are going crazy. Liam Wood and Mike Masters are unloading with furious punches on one another whilst Thunder is trying to trap Cutler in the corner and score with big shots on the INT Champion....Keith Leone and Jerome Dubois are brawling on the mat...

HA: An early sign of exactly what we are dealing with at Revolution. Neither man wants to give the other an advantage. They understand exactly what is on the line, what is at stake

The brawl continues in the ring. Leone clotheslines Dubois over the top rope and the Frenchman lands on his feet; he stares straight up at Leone and makes a cut-throat gesture. Leone smiles and turns, each man breathing heavily, eyeballing the next, no one giving an inch. Masters, Wood, Thunder, Cutler and Leone all turn their attention to the "Night of Glory" sign in the rafters and then Jerome Dubois rolls back in and does the same.

HE: TOTAL NON STOP ACTION HERE IN 6CW AND WE’VE STILL GOT TWO HUGE MATCHES TO COME!

HA: The question is....who is heading to Night of Glory?

HE: Who can conquer the Elimination Chamber?

*The six men still refuse to leave the ring area

HA: This is gonna take some clearing, let’s take a break, and catch our breath, but don’t go away for too long cos we’ve still got so much more to come

Match result: Keith Leone via pinfall
Match time: 14 minutes. 09 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:52 pm

(The cameras are backstage in the locker room area and we see Lex Hart and Max Adamson sitting on opposite sides of the room. Jessica is standing in the middle and looking peeved)

J: Come on! You have got to get your heads together guys! For me? Pleeeeeeeeeease?!

(Jessica flutters her eyelashes at both men but they remain unmoved. Jessica throws her arms up in the air and sits down in a huff. Adamson smirks and looks at Lex)

MA: I don’t know what her problem is. Does she expect for us to laugh and joke like best buddies?

(Lex smiles himself)

LH: She just has our best interests at heart Max.

(Jessica turns to Max and smiles sweetly)

MJ: Yeah Max! I do!

(Adamson forces a smile and shakes his head)

MA: You are both toxic. Last time I looked you didn’t have a heart.

(Jessica leans forward so that her ample cleavage is on display)

J: You wanna check Max?

(Max rolls his eyes and gets to his feet)

MA: Look, I can sit here and reminisce about the past, but while you two have come back from wherever the hell you have been, Max Adamson has been the trailblazer of 6CW. I broke the mould. I achieved unsurpassed things……

(Jessica interrupts)

J: Sure honey, but you still need to have a shave.

(Adamson glares at her and rubs the stubble on his chin)

LH: Max, Max, Max. Don’t worry, I hear you. I am not here to urine on your parade. You carry on with your quest for world domination. We have other fish to fry. Tonight is all about doing what is right. Showing JJ what he missed while I have been gone………

MA: And wiping that smug smile of Grace’s face.

J: Exactly! That’s what I have been saying!

(The two men stare at her and then back to each other)

MA: I don’t like you Lex. But I will work with you.

(Hart smirks)

LH: I wouldn’t have had it any other way Max. Too much water under the bridge right?

(Adamson says nothing but just exits the room. Jessica looks at Hart who smiles again)

LH: Don’t worry. He has been here too long to do anything stupid……

(Hart smiles again and leans back leisurely on his chair, as the scene fades)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:54 pm

(Tim Allen is backstage with Gazzy D who is holding the hand of Christy. Gazzy looks irate and agitated ahead of his match

TA: Gazzy after last week are your thoughts on tonight’s Main event or your long-time adversary and opponent at Revolution Max Adamson

(Gazzy squeezes Christy’s hand)

GD: Don’t worry Tim, my mind is totally focused on Costello tonight but that’s not to say I haven’t contemplated my revenge on Max!

What he did last week was inexcusable. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I didn’t expect it but that doesn’t make it any more acceptable

Max has made a career of crossing the line; he has spent the last few years’ hell bent on destroying every aspect of my life, using anything and everything against me

But that pattern ended when I won this...

(Gazzy pats the 6CW belt around his waist and stares down the camera)

You are not in control anymore Max, and I know that chew you up inside. I know how hard it is for you to admit that you aren’t the most important man in 6CW anymore but it’s time to face facts.Your relevance is dwindling Max and at Revolution I will remove the last scrap of hope you ever had of taking back the 6CW Heavyweight championship.And then all you will have is you!!

(Gazzy kisses Christy and the crowd cheer as the camera returns to ringside)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:55 pm

Match 6
JJ Johnson/Anthony Grace vs Lex Hart/Max Adamson

We head back to ringside and the crowd are in fine voice as “Be myself” echoes out and is greeted by furious boos from the crowd in attendance. Miss Jessica and Lex Hart appear on the stage as jets of red and pink and pyros erupt into the air…

HA: Huge tag team matchup here next on Anarchy….and as you can hear all around me this is a very partisan crowd…

HE: These idiots can boo all they like, nobody cares……Lex Hart is a legend of this business and tonight he teams up with the soon to be new 6CW Champion….

HA: And as good as that duo is they will go head to head with a couple of hometown heroes here this evening….that may very well play a factor…

Lex rolls into the ring and stares out at the crowd as Miss Jessica takes her time to seductively climb through the ropes. She laughs off the boos as she drapes herself around Lex and they pose in front of the cameras. “Radioactive” then screams through the speakers and the boos continue to filter all around…

HE: Here he comes….the longest reigning world champion of all time and the man soon to get his hands back on the championship that belongs to him…

HA: Max Adamson has been an emotional wreck ever since he lost the world championship….so much so that two weeks ago he showed just how dastardly he can be when he put his hands on our very own Christy James…

HE: Max merely displayed the desire to do what it takes to win…..if you can’t handle that then tough..

HA: He put his hands on a defenceless woman….how can you condone that?

HE: It got Gazzy to drop his guard didn’t it? Max sent a loud message last week and the 6CW Champion would be wise to listen…

Max appears on the stage, his face still covered in stubble, and he ignores the reception of the fans as he walks down the ramp. He climbs up into the ring and strides past Jessica and Lex before climbing onto the turnbuckle. He stares around the arena and then motions a belt around his waist…

HA: Two weeks from now at Revolution Max Adamson will have the opportunity to win the world championship back that he lost at Day of Reckoning in February…

HE: He will win it back….don’t you worry. GazzyD got one lucky victory but lightning will not strike twice..

Jessica tries to cosy up to Max but he shoves her back into Lex as he takes his position in the corner. The LA crowd then erupt as “Amazing Grace” is belted out and the beautiful Katy Perry steps out onto the stage…

HA: Only in Hollywood….it seems Anthony Grace has called in a favour…

HE: And he’s actually got the full backing of the crowd….first time for everything…

HA: For once Anthony Grace is in the company of friends and family….this is his home and one of the most controversial superstars in 6CW has everyone on his side tonight…

HE: Yet another ploy from Andrews to get the people onside…

Anthony Grace steps out onto the stage and he beams as he waves to the delighted crowd. He bows to Katy Perry and kisses her hand before strolling past her and making his way down the ramp.

HA: Two weeks ago Anthony Grace was viciously assaulted by Vincent Costello….we haven’t seen Grace since but we have heard a lot from his lawyer…

HE: This guy makes me sick….his celebrity bull(beep) is ruining our company….Grace is like a cancer and he is spreading….so what he took an a55 whooping last week, hardly necessary to call in your legal team….if you can’t handle the physicality then head back to Tinsel Town…

HA: Anthony Grace certainly has his own methods for dealing with things, that is for sure….but the number one contender to the EWF Championship is here tonight and ready to bounce back from what happened to him two weeks ago….

HE: In two weeks Anthony Grace is going to find out that what happened last time is nothing compared to what is coming….Vincent Costello is going to destroy whatever is left of him…

HA: Costello is definitely gunning for Grace….and we all know that Max Adamson has his issues with the movie star…could this be an unhappy homecoming?

Grace removes his jacket and poses for pictures with the fans before pulling himself up onto the apron and into the ring. He smiles across at Lex and Max, who stare back, and then he laughs as the arena goes wild…

HA: DEAFENING OVATION IN STAPLES CENTRE FOR JJ JOHNSON…

“Remember the name” blasts through the speakers and every fan is on their feet as golden pyros burst into the air. JJ Johnson storms out onto the stage and pounds his chest before raising his arm up into the air…

HA: JJ Johnson has admitted that Lex Hart is under his skin and in his mind but he has refused to let it take over….he wants revenge and he wants a fight….

HE: Get ready, Lex…

JJ bounces from one foot to the other, smiling at the roar of the crowd, and then he rips off his vest and begins to sprint down to the ring. Lex quickly pushes Miss Jessica through the ropes as JJ dives in and immediately goes after his rival, exploding with brutal right hands…

*Crowd pop

HA: JJ Johnson wasting no time….he wants himself some of Lex Hart…

JJ is rocking Lex onto his heels with punches and then he drives into Hart and clotheslines him over the top to the outside. Max jumps into JJ and clatters him from behind with a clothesline, dropping him to the floor and then unloading with kicks and stomps…

HE: Get in there Max, show him who the boss is…

There are cheers from the crowd as Anthony Grace spins Max around and behins to crash into his chest with hard chops. Max tries to cover up as Grace continues the assault and then grabs Adamson’s arm, whipping him off the ropes…

HE: Max is too strong for that, idiot…

Adamson reverses the whip and sends Grace off the ropes but isn’t ready for the flying lariat as Grace returns. The crowd cheer as Grace welcomes Max back up and he pulls him into a headlock before springboarding off the ropes….

HA: Big time bulldog!

1………………2…………..Max kicks out.

HE: A few lucky moves don’t make Anthony Grace a superstar…..

Max staggers back up and Grace tries to pull him into position for the “Ovation” but Adamson elbows his way free and then counters into a German suplex. They get back up and Max scoops Grace onto his shoulders….

HA: CYCLONE!

Grace slips off the back and he pushes Max away and into the path of JJ Johnson, who delivers a hard kick to the stomach…

HA: ACCESS ALL AREAS!

Max puts the brakes on the stunner and he succeeds in shoving JJ away and into the path of Lex Hart…

HE: FLATLINE…..YES!

The crowd boo as Lex leaps into the air and he slams JJ down onto his face with the RKO. Hart is laughing to himself as he gets to his feet and poses…

HE: That’s why JJ Johnson is so far out of his depth with Lex Hart….out of nowhere he has been put down….this is becoming a painful reoccurence….

Miss Jessica is shrieking and applauding from the outside of the ring as Lex continues to strut around the ring and pose. He then turns and trash talks JJ….

HA: BLOCKBUSTER!

There is a huge roar from the crowd and Miss Jessica lets out a terrified scream as Anthony Grace spins across the ring and almost takes Lex’s head off with a roundhouse kick. Hart flies through the middle rope and lands hard on the outside of the ring….

HE: What’s going on…..this match just descended….

HA: There is so much at stake for these men right now….they are throwing all caution to the wind…

Anthony Grace listens to the reception of his home crowd and he smiles. Max Adamson then spins Grace around and lifts him onto his shoulders….

HE: CYCLONE!

Grace drives his elbow back into the jaw of Adamson and prevents the F-5. He drops back to his feet and lands a combination of punches before whipping him into the corner. He follows in and dives forwards for a splash but Max catches him in his arms and then spins out into a huge belly to belly suplex…

HA: Max Adamson is two weeks away from regaining the 6CW Championship……he is not going to let any fool stop his momentum….especially not Anthony Grace…

Max gets back up and he backs up into the corner, furiously gesturing for Grace to get back up. Max pounds his chest and then sprints forwards…

HE: GORE!

Grace jumps over the top of Max and sends him crashing into the turnbuckle. Adamson staggers back around and Grace grabs him…

HA: OVATION!

The crowd erupt as Grace plants Max on his face with the swinging reverse STO and he makes the cover…
…1
…..2
……..3!

HE: YES!

HA: What is she doing…

The referee’s hand comes down for three as Miss Jessica grabs Grace’s foot and pulls him under the bottom rope. The crowd are booing furiously as Grace stares at Miss Jessica…

HE: Don’t you dare touch her…

HA: Miss Jessica needs to get the hell out of here….she has no business….

Miss Jessica is shrieking at Grace, who stares back, and then she swings her hand up and slaps the filmstar in the face. Grace looks less than impressed and Miss Jessica swings her hand again…

HA: She won’t get so lucky a second time…

Grace catches Jessica’s hand this time and he grabs her other arm before pushing her away and into a huge right hand from another woman who jumps the barricade…

HE: NO….IT CAN’T BE!

HA: IT’S BRANDI….JJ JOHNSON’S WIFE IS HERE!

The Staples Centre is rocking as Brandi catches Miss Jessica with a huge right hand to the jaw. Brandi stands over Miss Jessica and trash talks her before Lex Hart grabs her hair from behind….

HA: Get your damn hands off her you piece of….

Brandi struggles against Lex’s grip as he holds her in position and stares into her eyes. She looks frightened as Lex then lifts her up and places her feet over the barricade, elevating her off the ground….

HA: Please God don’t do it…

Anthony Grace is pleading with Lex to not hurt Brand but Hart is just smiling about what he is intending to do. The crowd then begin to boo and they part in the middle…

HA: What the hell is he doing out here?

HE: This is chaos…

Vincent Costello is standing in the middle of the crowd, a smirk on his face, and he is staring straight at Grace. Grace looks from Costello to Lex and back again…

HA: Grace doesn’t know what to do here….OH YES!

JJ Johnson is back up on his feet and there is a cold fury in his eyes as he sees what is happening. He pushes Grace in the shoulder and points at him to go after Costello because he has Lex taken care of…

HE: Time to leave, Lex…

HA: Oh without a doubt…..JJ Johnson looks ready to commit a very serious crime…

Grace nods his head and then hops the barricade, following Costello into the crowd. JJ Johnson is shaking as he glares at Lex Hart…

HA: Lex doesn’t have a lot of options here….if he hurts Brandi it might just be the last thing he ever does….

Lex is staring at JJ and then he drops Brandi and backs away a few feet, contemplating his next move. JJ quickly moves to check on his feet, who seems shaken but not hurt….

HE: To be fair Brandi had no business getting involved….she is not on this roster…

HA: So you condone Lex putting his hands on her….

HE: That’s not what I said…RUN LEX!

JJ kisses his wife’s forehead and then stares at Lex, a fire burning bright. JJ then bursts to his feet and sprints forwards, Lex immediately diving away and back into the ring….JJ chases him and Lex dives out the opposite side and quickly hops the barricade as JJ runs after him….

HE: CYCLONE…..OH YES!

The crowd boo furiously as Max scoops JJ up onto his shoulders and obliterates him with the F-5……Lex Hart is laughing as he flees through the crowd…
…1
….2
………..3!

HA: Dammit……what the hell just happened…

HE: Lex played JJ like a damn fool once again……Adamson is the man and he is coming for the world championship….watch out GazzyD.

HA: I didn’t think that this whole issue between JJ and Lex Hart could get more intense or personal but it just did….

HE: And I wonder if Grace caught up with Costello…..I hope for his sake that he never because he doesn’t want to be put out of his misery before he gets to Revolution…

Bradi rolls into the ring and quickly moves over to check on JJ, cradling her husband’s head as he comes around. Max Adamson is laughing at the boos from the crowd and motioning a belt around his waist as he climbs from the ring….

HA: Max Adamson is in prime form and he looks as destructive as ever….he and GazzyD are going to have a classic at Revolution…

HE: And Max is leaving with the belt he never should have lost….as for JJ, I’d tell him to give it up because Lex Hart will do anything to get the upper hand….

HA: I think we witnessed that tonight….

Miss Jessica staggers up, holding her jaw, and she glares at Brandi and JJ as she skulks into the aisleway and towards the backstage area. JJ gets back to his feet and his home crowd give him and Brandi a rousing ovation….

HA: We are far from resolved with the issues between these two warring couples…

JJ whispers something to Brandi and she nods her head before kissing her husband on the cheek. JJ then takes a deep breath and he leaps from the ring before storming up the ramp towards the backstage area…

HE: Where is he going?

HA: Something tells me that JJ has every intention of catching up with Lex Hart…

Match result: Max Adamson & Lex Hart via pinfall
Match time: 8 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 7:58 pm

*Lex Hart is shown making his way into the backstage area, pushing tables and equipment out of the way as he staggers through the hallways. He keeps casting a glance over his shoulder when a wailing voice sounds out behind him.

???:LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXX!

*Lex stops for a minute as Miss Jessica comes rushing up behind him, almost falling over as she struggles to run in her heels. She looks positively furious…

Jessica: I like totally cannot believe you just left me out there to fend for myself….that harpie bruised my face….what are you going to do about it?

*Lex looks annoyed as he presses his finger to her lips

Lex: For once in your life would you please shut up….

*Miss Jessica looks scandalized

Lex: This is not about you….it is much bigger than you and we can sort out any innane issues you have when we get home but right now we need to get the hell out of here…

Jessica: But why? I thought we were going to put the full plan into…

*Lex grabs Jessica by the hair. She looks hurt but then bites her lip at the pain and smiles

Lex: Tell the whole world why don’t you…..we need to get out of here because this is all part of the full plan, I have Johnson exactly where I want him and now he is going to play right into my hands…he’s a wounded animal and he might be dangerous at this very moment in time but at Revolution he will get exactly what is coming to him….

*Jessica laughs and smiles as Lex grabs her hand and pulls her towards another door. They push it open and the sign above reads “Parking Lot” before the cameras follow them through. They both climb into a black rental and the engine starts up when a huge chain lashes against the windscreen and smashes the glass.

HE: My God…..what was that…

HA: I think JJ caught up with Lex…

*The crowd can be heard cheering as JJ appears and is slamming his fists against the car, screaming for Lex to get out. Hart is revving the engine and begins to drive the car away as JJ launches the chain again and this time smashes the back window.

HA: JJ Johnson is furious here…..he cannot wait to get his hands on Lex Hart…

HE: In two weeks they will fight and he will get his wish but I think he will regret it…

HA: Right now the only one who should be regretting anything is Lex Hart….he’s pushed JJ Johnson too far and he is going to pay in just two weeks at Revolution…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 8:01 pm

(Tim Allen is backstage with Vincent Costello)

TA: Vincent: There has been a lot of speculation as to the potential repercussions following your brutal attack on Anthony Grace last week. What do you have to say in reaction to the people who are calling for you to be stripped as EWF champion and exiled from 6CW?

(Costello is staring down the camera; a feint grin appears on his face as the memory of his attack lingers for a second, he tilts his head from side to side, blinking maniacally)

Costello: Facts, figures, statistics… they rule our lives… numbers define us; they govern us and drive us…

How old are you?
How many people have you spelt with?
How much do you weigh?
How much money do you have?

These are the questions we are faced with day in, day out… and pro WRESTLING is much like life… it’s all about the numbers people!

(Costello holds out his hand and counts out loud, using his fingers to signify each number spoken…)

1. The amount of wrestling companies Daniel Magnusson has driven out of business
2. Years almost to the day since I won this world title for the first time
3. Some people call this the magic number; personally I call it the number of seconds it took for Liam Wood’s heart to break when that skank Emmy dumped him.
4. The amount of people that actually respect Dean Andrews… and that's including his entire immediate family, the guys got five kids for God sake!
5. The combined number of brain cells of everyone in this room right now...outside of this very ring of course!
6. The amount of seconds it took for the intoxicating smell of Los Angeles to fill my senses when I stepped off the plane this morning
7. The amount of times Terrance Kray says ‘mate’ per minute
8. The amount of weeks I give Gazzy D’s title run
9. Seconds before I slap that idiot in the front row if doesn’t shut the hell up!!!
10. The number of stitches that were sown into Anthony Graces’s forehead after last week’s Anarchy

That was just a taste of what I can do Anthony, that was nothing more than a sampler, an aperitif at best… That’s what you have to come to terms with if you want to play my game, if you want to take my title… then those ten stiches is just the beginning!

So I hope you enjoyed hospital food Mr Grace, I hope you got to know each and every one of the nurses names, because after Revolution I’m sending you back there… permanently.

You want to step into my ring, into my home town, in the greatest city of them all, in the most historic, iconic wrestling arena of them all and attempt to take my world title????

No, no, no… you’ve got it all wrong Anthony… Because when you step into Madison Square Garden and it’s time for the main event you’re not only facing the most dominate champion to ever hold this title, you’re going up against 20 thousand angry, peed off New Yorkers, 20 thousand people who hate and despise Hollywood phonies like you… you see we were brought up looking west with hate in our eyes, fire in our bellies and our fists clenched, so prepare yourself, prepare to enter the cauldron of hate, where we don’t believe to achieve, we smash people in the face with brass knuckles to achieve.

So you instruct all the lawyers you want, you bring an army of the scum for all I care, but I have one last number for you Anthony…

(Costello sticks up his middle finger to the camera)

1. Punch is all it takes to put you down Grace, just one punch!

And when you wake up bloodied and bruised lying in the hospital… don't forget that it was Vincent Costello… from Hell’s Kitchen, New York that put you there!

(The crowd reaction is again mixed but this largely LA based crowd is letting Costello know exactly what they think of him. Costello smiles again a small laugh can be heard over the booing)

VC: It would be remiss of me not to address my opponent for tonight and if there’s one thing Costello’s Law isn’t its remiss… Gazzy D

(The crowd explode in reaction to MR 6CW’s name)

Costello: Tonight we go one on one for the first time ever… champion vs. champion… figure head vs. figure head… a marketer’s wet dream. Well tonight will be far from a dream for you, in fact your championship honeymoon is about to come crashing to a formidable end… Costello’s Law does not discriminate; it does not show favouritism or prejudice… so as our paths have never crossed before it will be my pleasure to dish you out your fair share of justice… Costello’s Law style.

(Costello turn sand stares at Allen who shudders before the EWF champion walks out of shot)

TA: Back to ringside

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 8:02 pm

Main Event
Champion vs Champion
Vincent Costello vs GazzyD

HA: Now is this a main event or is this main event?

HE: They don’t come any bigger….we’ve got the 6CW Champion vs the EWF Champion….this is pay per view worthy…

HA: Two weeks before we are even due for pay per view…this is certainly going to be a tremendous contest. In two weeks these two men will attempt to defend their championships and book their places in main event spots at Night of Glory….but tonight their attention is on each other and the ego boost of being looked upon as the most dominant champion…

“Killing in the name of” screams out and there are vicious boos from the crowd as Vincent Costello walks onto the stage. Costello slicks back his hair and grins at the reception of the crowd as purple pyros explode behind him…

HE: These people can boo as much as they like but it won’t faze Costello….infact it will only spur him on to achieve even more..

HA: Vincent Costello is public enemy number one here in Los Angeles but in two weeks he will be in his hometown of New York and we are anticipating a very different reception…

HE: It really doesn’t matter….cheers or boos, Vincent Costello is the EWF Champion and he is the best in the business…he doesn’t need fans because when he gets inside that ring he is better than anyone…

Costello climbs into the ring and he holds up the EWF Championship as the audience continue to boo him. He smiles and shoulders the belt as “Limelight” echoes out and the capacity crowd rise to their feet in jubilation…

HA: Amazing ovation here in LA for the 6CW Champion, GazzyD…

HE: The soon to be ex champion….GazzyD better enjoy his final two weeks with that belt….you saw how good Max looked earlier….he’s taking it back…

Gazzy bounces across the stage and pumps his fist into the air as the crowd continue to cheer and chant his name. Gazzy then makes his way down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans, before vaulting into the ring via the top rope. He goes toe to toe with Costello and they both hoist their world titles in the air…

HA: Currently the two best superstars in 6CW….the EWF and 6CW World Heavyweight Champions….these two men are in the positions that everyone else on the roster aspires to have….

Costello and Gazzy both pass their belts to the referee, who in turns hands them out of the ring, and they go nose to nose again. The crowd are making a raucous noise as the bell sounds to start the contest…

HA: A fantastic match to end our road to Revolution….who is heading into the pay per view and their respective title defense with a full steam of momentum?

There are words exchanged by both superstars before Costello gives Gazzy a sharp push in the chest. Gazzy answers back with a push of his own and then follows up with stiff forearms to the face of Costello. The crowd’s cheers quickly turn to boos as Costello rakes the eyes of Gazzy and drives a big knee into his stomach…

HE: Gazzy may be the 6CW Champion but he is out of his depth with Costello…he’ll soon find that out. Everyone who steps in the ring with Costello is out of their league…

Costello clubs Gazzy across the back before grabbing his arm and whipping him to the corner with such power that Gazzy flips upside down and remains seated on the top rope. Costello slowly walks over and he lands hard punches to the back of the 6CW Champion before climbing onto the ropes aswell…

HA: This is a dangerous situation for these two men to be in so early on in this contest….

Costello attempts to pull Gazzy into a top rope back suplex but Gazzy responds by driving his elbow back into Costello’s face until the EWF Champion falls from the turnbuckle and crashes down to the canvass once more. Costello staggers back up as Gazzy launches from on high….

HE: AHHHH!

The crowd cheer as Gazzy slams into Costello with a moonsault takedown……..1………………..2…………….shoulder up. They get back up and Gazzy kicks Costello in the stomach before connecting with a face-first suplex……………..1……………….2……………..Costello kicks out again!

HA: Both of these men know that in two weeks they are going to be in the limelight and everyone will be looking at them….wondering if they can pass the final test before they reach Night of Glory…

Costello stumbles back to his feet and he walks straight into a spinning heel kick. Gazzy then runs the ropes and handsprings back into a standing moonsault………….1…………..2………..shoulder up from Costello again. Gazzy heads to the corner and he climbs out onto the apron before scaling the ropes again…

HE: Gazzy’s taking a lot of chances here…

HA: That’s his style….he’s the “human highlight reel”….

Gazzy gets to the top rope but Costello is already back up. VC rushes to the corner and leaps off the ground, driving his forearm up into the face of Gazzy and taking his feet out from under him. Costello then climbs the ropes and succeeds in scoring with a big superplex…

HE: And that’s why you shouldn’t mess around when your up against Vincent Costello….he finds a way….always finds a way…

1……………………..2……………….shoulder up. Costello gets to his feet and he brutally stomps on Gazzy until the 6CW Champion rolls out under the bottom rope. The referee tries to keep the action inside but Costello barges past him and follows his opponent to the outside. He clatters into Gazzy from behind before dragging him back up and he slams him into the steel steps…

HA: Costello is taking this fight to the streets…..this is what he knows and he is damn effective at it…

Costello pulls Gazzy back up and slings him under the bottom rope. VC climbs up onto the apron and he climbs up the ropes before jumping off with a double axe handle to the back of Gazzy’s neck as he tries to stand…..Gazzy drops down to his knee and Costello runs the ropes….

HE: KERB…

HA: WOW!

Costello comes sprinting back for the leaping foot stomp but Gazzy launches himself into the air at the same time and lands with a ferocious dropkick, sending Costello flying back into the corner. Gazzy sprints and he uses the top rope to propel himself into the air before driving back down into Costello with a slingshot dropkick….

HA: This action is one hundred miles an hour right now….you can see exactly why these two men are the world champions….

Costello stumbles back up to his feet and Gazzy springboards off the ropes before driving his opponent into the mat with a one handed bulldog………………1…………………………………2……………….shoulder up!

HE: Gazzy will make a mistake at one point so don’t get carried away with this momentum….as soon as he slips he is going to get taken out to the woodshed….

Gazzy beckons Costello back up and he tries to pull him in for a half nelson (skull crushing finale) but Costello swings out and hits a jumping STO out of nowhere……………1…………………2…………….shoulder up. Costello crawls back to his feet and he drags Gazzy up before flipping him onto his shoulders…

HA: Power…

Gazzy ands three hard forearms into the head of Costello, staggering him back to the corner, and then he drops down and scores with a monkey flip that sends Costello flying back to the centre. Costello gets back up and Gazzy runs into him with a flying enzeguiri to the temple……………1………………..2………….Costello kicks out.

HA: GazzyD is pouring it on here…..he’s showing great skill ahead of Revolution….

Gazzy pulls Costello towards the corner and then tries to score with a split-legged moonsault but Costello drives his knees up into the gut. Gazzy rolls away under the bottom rope but Costello drags him back through the middle and scores with a swinging corkscrew neckbreaker………………….1……………..2…………Gazzy just pushes his shoulder up.

HE: Now Costello is firing back….this is why he’s such a dominant champion….

Gazzy gets back up and Costello lifts him onto his shoulders before slapping him down to the canvass with a fireman’s slam (Wastelands). Costello then drags Gazzy up by the arm and he whips him off the ropes….

HE: OMERTA!

He tries to swing Gazzy around for the “black hole” slam but Gazzy spins out around the back and nails a face-first russian legsweep…

HA: DOWNTOWN!

…2
…….Costello just gets his shoulder up. Gazzy claps his hands, the crowd following suit, and then he climbs out onto the apron again. He takes a look Costello, still grounded, before launching himself onto the top rope…

HA: SPRINGBOARD 450!

Costello moves out of the way of the aerial assault but Gazzy manages to land on his feet out of the move. The 6CW Champion stumbles off balance upon landing and then he turns around as Costello almost decapitates him with a big boot…

HE: Now that’s impact…take it to the bank….

1………………..2………..Gazzy just presses his shoulder up again. Costello gets to his feet and he laughs off the boos from the LA crowd before ushering Gazzy back up again. He slicks his hair back and then he runs forward…

HA: KERB…..COUNTER!

Gazzy spins on the spot and he catches Costello running in with a fabulous dragonrana counter……………..1…………………….2……………..shoulder up. They get back up and Gazzy dodges a clothesline attempt and then kicks Costello in the stomach….

HA: DEEP IM….

Costello swipes Gazzy’s feet and he bridges over the top of him…………………1…………………………2………..shoulder up. They get back up and Costello immediately lifts Gazzy onto his shoulders…

HE: GO TO….

Gazzy swings off his opponent’s shoulders and connects with a falling tornado DDT…………………1…………………….2……………kickout. Costello rolls out under the bottom rope to gather himself but Gazzy quickly sprints after him and suicide dives through the middle ropes…

Crowd: This is awe-some x10

HA: Two world champions putting on a show here tonight….

Gazzy crashes into Costello and knocks him down as the crowd applaud. He lands with right hands and then stands up to pose for the audience. Costello tries to get up and stagger away towards the aisleway but Gazzy jumps onto the ringside barrier and sprints along it before sentoning off into another takedown….

HA: GazzyD is pulling out the stops….he is the one sending a message tonight….

Gazzy hobbles up and he grabs Costello by the hair before dragging him up and throws him into the ring. Gazzy then climbs up onto the apron and he waits for Costello to get up before launching himself over the top….

HA: SPRINGBOARD DROP…

HE: WHOSE THE HIGHLIGHT REEL NOW?!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Gazzy launches through the air but Costello catches him on his shoulders and delivers a crunching “go to sleep” knee to the jaw….
…1
….2
……….thr-shoulder up!

HA: Vincent Costello just came way out of left field with that counter…..that’s what makes him such a formidable opponent for anyone…

Costello makes his way to the corner and he begins to untie the turnbuckle pad from the top rope. The referee tries to restrain him but VC shoves the official away and pulls the cover off….he then grabs Gazzy by the head and pulls him towards the exposed steel….

HA: Costello should be disqualified if he pulls this off…

Gazzy gets his foot up on the ropes, blocking the impact, and then he elbows back into the ribs of Costello. The EWF Champion staggers away and then Gazzy follows up and kicks him in the stomach…

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

Costello manages to scoop Gazzy up onto his shoulders for another “GTS” but Gazzy rolls down the back and into a pinning combo……………..1…………………….2…………………kickout. They scramble back up and Gazzy looks for a roundhouse kick but Costello ducks it and spins his opponent around…

HE: OMERTA…..THAT’S IT!

The crowd boo as Costello slams Gazzy down into the canvass with the “black hole”…………….
….1
…….2
…………………3!

HA: GAZZY KICKED OUT!

HE: Noooo…

HA: This is when we find out what it takes to be the very best that 6CW has to offer….

Costello looks furious with the referee as he gets back to his feet. He tugs at his hair and spits in fury before ushering Gazzy back up. He backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope before jumping off….

HE: KERB…..

HA: OUCH!

Gazzy lands a huge superkick to the jaw of Costello as he leaps through the air………………1……………………..2……………….Costello kicks out!

Crowd: 6C-Dub x10

HE: This is so exciting…..what a match….

Gazzy staggers up and falls into the ropes, barely standing on his feet. He waits for Costello to get to his feet and then he runs towards him…

HA: CODEBREAKER!

Gazzy leaps into Costello for the knees to the face but Costello grabs him and drops him down into the mat. Costello then shows great strength to haul Gazzy up off the canvass….

HE: POWER….NOOOOO!

Costello looks for the powerbomb but Gazzy spins off and counters with a headscissors, sending Costello flying into the exposed steel turnbuckle. Costello is dazed as he staggers back around…

HA: DEEP IMPACT….IT’S OVER!

Gazzy kicks Costello in the stomach and then hooks his arms into place before drilling him in the centre of the ring with his patented pedigree/xfactor…

HE: This can’t be happening….

HA: GazzyD is about to take pick up a huge victory…..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 Apr 2015, 8:04 pm

HE: GORE….GORE……GORE!

The boos from the crowd are deafening as Max Adamson rolls into the ring from nowhere and almost takes Gazzy from his boots with the thunderous spear. The referee immediately calls for the bell as Max kneels over the world champion….

HA: Dammit…..Max Adamson has once again ruined a perfectly good match…

HE: Max heard the message Gazzy was trying to send and this is his response….in two weeks he is taking that world title away….take a look at this scene because this is what the future looks like…

Max continues to stare down at Gazzy before he rolls from the ring and he snatches the 6CW Championship belt. Max then climbs back into the ring….

HA: Adamson tried to steal that belt two weeks ago but it was returned to GazzyD at the behest of Daniel Magnusson….

HE: In two weeks he won’t need to steal it….it will be his to keep once again….Gazzy is about to get split wide open once more…

Max screams for Gazzy to get up and gets ready to run into him with the championship belt when “Amazing Grace” echoes out to a huge ovation from the 6CW faithful…..Anthony Grace appears on the stage and he runs down the ramp before sliding in. Max makes a beeline for him and swings the title belt at his head but Grace ducks it and he lands three big punches to Adamson’s head before clotheslining him over the top rope….

HA: Anthony Grace will get his chance to be a world champion in two weeks at Revolution…..and tonight he’s showing his credentials…

HE: Not for much longer….

Vincent Costello is back on his feet and he’s eyeing up Anthony Grace with great dislike. He waits for the challenger to turn around and then he runs at him and knees him in the stomach. Grace falls down on his knees and Costello pummels his back before sprinting off the ropes…

HE: Grace should have got the message last time….he should have stayed away….KERB STOMP!

Costello leaps up into the air for the the foot stomp but Grace suddenly spins through the air and catches him in mid-flight with a phenomenal spinning roundhouse kick. The Los Angeles crowd are on their feet in delight….

HA: It is red hot here tonight in Los Angeles and if Anthony Grace lands that kick on Vincent Costello in two weeks at Revolution we will have a new EWF World Champion….I’m sure of it….

HE: But we won’t be in Los Angeles….we’ll be in New York City and Vincent Costello will be the main man…..can Anthony Grace handle the pressure?

HA: Is this a glimpse of the future of this company….

The referee is holding the EWF Championship belt as Anthony Grace gets back to his feet. Grace looks at the world title and then he takes it from the referee and holds it over his head, drawing a thunderous cheer from the crowd. GazzyD is back on his feet and he shoulders the 6CW belt before taking a look at Grace…

HE: This company will crumble if these two men are our world champions….Anthony Grace may be the hero tonight but they’ll tear down the foundations if we travel anywhere outside of LA…..

HA: In two weeks we’ll be live in Madison Square Garden….the final pay per view stop before Night of Glory…..what are we going to see….

The lights in the arena suddenly go down and then the dramatic pulse of a heartbeat begins to echo through the speakers, a roar then resounding from the crowd. Blood red writing seems to ooze down the big screen…

“Soon”

HE: There is a nightmare coming though Harold…..

HA: Whoever the champions are coming out of Revolution will have a very large shadow looming over them...."The Puppet Master" is still very much pulling the strings and he will be coming for one of them sooner rather than later...

The show goes off air with GazzyD and Anthony Grace standing in the ring as the heartbeat continues to sound out.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down