The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results 26th April

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 26th April Empty 6CW Anarchy Results 26th April

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:07 pm

Backstage before Anarchy Dean Andrews is talking to his staff making sure they are all ready for tonight's show

DA: Tonight's a big night guys - Lets put on a good one and prove this isn't a flash in the pan and that we are in this for the long haul

I know things have been a bit crazy over the last few weeks but is like to think that we are starting to iron out the creases and 6CW is becoming a place you can be proud to say you work

I know I am proud of everything you do here to help me

From behind Andrews clapping can be heard and Mr Jones walks into shot

MJ: Well said partner

Jones pats Andrews on the shoulder

MJ: I want to echo the comments from my esteemed colleague. I know perhaps with many of you I haven't got off on the right foot. I apologise for anything I have said or done that could have been misconstrued

I assure you my focus is on 6CW and making this the best wrestling company in the world - Something we can all do together

A stage hand walks over
SH: Five minutes to go live everybody!!!!

Mr Jones checks his watch and then looks at Andrews

MJ: Good luck partner

Andrews scowls and walks out of shot leaving Jones stood alone with his hand outstretched

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 26th April Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 26th April

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:08 pm

The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leap to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as a blue, white, and yellow pyro display goes off.

The camera pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 4,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display. We then go to ringside where Henry and Harold Lloyd are seen.

HE: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to 6CW Anarchy! I am Henry Lloyd, and I am joined by my co-commentator, my brother Harold Lloyd.

Is it really two weeks already since the last show, wow – So much fall out from last week

New Joint General Managers in 6CW

Blade vs Brown – No Holds Barred announced for retribution

Gazzy D seemingly finally getting his hands on his mystery attacker

Nate Nack being assaulted by Garry Grant, one of three men who appear to have Nate in their sights

And the mysterious Edward Plague continuing to spread fear across 6CW

HA: But where to start tonight??

HA: How about we go straight in with the very first match of the Night! And not just any match, but the debut of a man who has already made quite a mark in 6CW!!!

HE: Indeed Harold, it was a shocking way to make his wrestling career debut as 2 weeks ago out of nowhere Garry Grant took out Nate Nack in the middle of the ring, in front of the whole world.

HA: For months Henry, Garry Grant portrayed himself not as a wrestler but as neutral man who had a nose for a good story, and able to expose individuals weaknesses on his show “Critics Chair”

HE: But how will the wrestler do tonight! He faces a man who is desperate to make an impact and earn himself a 6CW contract in Ron!

HA: It won’t be an easy match not matter how you look at it. Ron has been underestimated many times, but surprisingly he has picked victories and none bigger than a win against a former world champ! Daniel Reilly!

HE: And if that..

(A voice cuts Henry off)

??: Silence please!!!!!

*The arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s.

“Applause” appears on the screen as out comes Garry Grant with a mic in hand, to no music to a loud heated reception from the crowd. Grant stares across the arena almost with disgust as he then makes his way down the ramp. Grant makes his way up the steel steps and enters the ring as the boo’s get louder. Grant is seen wearing a yellow suit jacket with his black trunks on as he stares straight into the camera.

GG: I am sick and tired of all of this cr@p…For 2 weeks my phone has been constantly ringing, I mean every where I have gone I have people asking me the same god dam question over and over again…Why? Why Grant why? Why did you attack Nate Nack? Why did you beat the holy hell out of him in front of every single one of you! Why did I take out possibly one of the biggest names in the new era of 6CW? Hell your not even a wrestler! So why?

Grant sniggers as he turns away.

GG: It is simple people! Since day one that I entered this company I signed a contract…Not just any contract but a contract that in Dean Andrews eyes saw me as a journalist…But once again the inadequacies of the 6CW management, they failed to read the fine print which meant I also signed a contract that meant I could compete as an active wrestler! So I just went about my business…Kept a low profile, did my show, and bided my time…You were just all stupid enough to believe my every word! I mean it was soooooo easy! Each and every day I would lay back in my chair look at the footage of Anarchy and study the competition…

See who would be the man who would stand out from the rest of the pack. Who was the one that would break away from everyone else! More importantly who could I make an example of and show to the world that they are nothing more than ordinary. Then came Absolution. The main event was set as we saw Nate Nack in a match…Nate Nack had beaten a bunch of nobodies to get to the main event,, and each and everyone of you were chanting his name, trying to push him on to grasp the golden contract. Hell had I debut on the very first Anarchy it would have been me in that main event not Nate Nack! The stupid thing is that you all see Nate Nack the face of the new 6CW era, when in truth he is an average wrestler at best, with no charisma, no natural ability! He is just a beefed up, protein freak! I mean come on people is that all it takes to win you over!?

Back when wrestling was at it peak, back when it was relevant you had true athletes! True not Superstars but Wrestlers!!!! People like Stone Cold Steve Austin! The Rock! Ric Flair! The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels! Are you telling me that Nate Nack is comparable to any of those men? Hein?! No! He is just a wanna be John Cena and a cheap attempt at it might I add! That’s why I took Nate Nack out! I did it not just for myself, and to make name for myself, but to save wrestling and each and everyone of you from the biggest mistake to ever happen in wrestling! I did because I can, and I did it because I will show all of you that Nate Nack is just an average at best. Then you can all rally behind a real wrestler, a real athlete, and your new people’s champion! Me!

Garry Grant begins to laugh as the arena continues to boo him.

HE: Man this guy is insane! Nate Nack as earned his place here in 6CW, he deserves to be in the main event!

HA: That may be so, but Garry Grant doesn’t think he does, and like him or not what he did 2 weeks ago was to expose Nate Nack, and laid him out ice cold, something that no other man has been able to do.

“Faith” hits as the arena erupts and gives a huge ovation to Ron who jogs out waves to the fans. Ron the drops down and tries to do one push up as he struggles to push himself back up his trainer Ricky rushes out and helps him achieve the one push up as the crowd begins to laugh. Ron jogs down the ramp, and slides in the ring.

Ron raises his arms in the air to another loud pop from the fans

*Crowd; Ron! Ron! Ron!

HE: Well if there was ever any doubt of this man’s popularity, I think the 6CW Fans have just answered that!

HA: I hear Gregg’s I thinking of making him there official spokesperson!

HE: I heard Gregg’s want to sponsor him!

*Smack!!!

*Crowd: Booooooooo!!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Grant comes flying in from behind and hits a stiff clothesline as Ron was posing for the fans. Grant viciously stomps on Ron, not allowing the man to get back up to a vertical basis. Ron shoves Grant away as he gets back up to his feet. Ron then charges towards Grant but walks straight into a forearm uppercut. Ron stumbles away as Grant follows it up with a bulldog planting Ron head first in the mat.

HE: Grant really imposing himself on Ron here, for someone who stated for so long he doesn’t “Wrestle” he sure is bringing it to Ron.

HA: Mind games Henry! Grant waited for the perfect moment and he saw it in Nate Nack!

Grant then gets to his feet as he smiles and points down at Ron to a heated reception from the crowd. Grant then walks on top of Ron and wipes his feet on him and then steps away. Ron slowly pulls himself back up to his feet using the ropes as Grant comes in with a clothesline, but Ron pulls down on the top as Grant flies over to a loud cheer from the fans!

HE: What a counter by Ron!

HA: What an upset this would be!

Grant groggily gets back to his feet as Ron scream’s “ADRIAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!” and charges towards Grant unleashing a series of right and left as Grant is backed against the barricade. Grant seems completely dazed as Ron rolls Grant back into the ring. Ron pounds his chest as he slides back in the ring. As Ron gets to his feet Grant comes flying in with a drop kick to the head. Ron stumbles back into the corner as Grant smack his knee.

HE: What has Grant got in mind here?

HA: Looking to put Ron away here!

Grants runs towards Ron.

HE: THE AAAC ( Opponent in corner and running knee to the head
)

HE: RRROOOOOLLLLLLL UP!!!!

1…….

2……

3!

HE: RON GOT IT! RON GOT IT!

HA: WHAT A ROLL UP!!!!

Ron is seen running around the ring in celebration, but the ref comes over and states that Grant got the shoulder up before the count of 3. Ron can’t believe it and tells the ref he made a mistake.

HE: FULL NELSON SLAM!!!

1…..

2….

3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

MB: Here is your Winner! GARRY GRANT!!!!!

*The arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s

Grant gets back to his feet and tells the ref to raise his arm in the air as he smiles.

HE: Grant gets the victory!

HA: Not only that he dominated Ron, trying to send a message to Nate Nack.

HE: You think he was watching?

HA: All I know is that when Nate Nack arrives in the arena tonight, Garry Grant better make sure they don’t cross paths!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:08 pm

In the back stage area and the cameraman is walking down the corridor and comes up to a door on the right hand side and on that door it say Yarmouth Blade with a big red star above his name when the crowd see this they give out a loud cheer.

Then all of a sudden the door swings open and out pops Blade to a huge ovation from the crowd he smiles into the camera at the crowd’s reaction.

Blade then talks into to the camera.

Blade: So Mr Brown did you really think you were gonna keep a good man down, Hell no, never in a million years will you keep me down fella. You see i have this Knack of bouncing straight back up which am sure is gonna pee you right off.

Even your four guys can't get the better of me and I proved that last week when I came out with all guns blazing and hit anything that moved with my mate the hammer but the only regret I have is that I didn't get my hands on you and you ran like a little scared girl and let your boys take the hammering they deserved.

The crowd cheers at this statement.

Blade: If you even think about getting involved in my match with Dennis Hart then you will have a very big surprise in store for you and I will make sure that you pay.

Dennis Hart you have beaten me once before but that was a fluke and you know it this time round will be much different I am a changed man sure I play jokes and like to have fun but when the time comes to get in that ring then play time is over and fighting time starts.

You Mr Hart are gonna know what its like to have a truck coming at you at 100mph I at this moment in time are the most dangerous man in this origination and you want to know why?

Well its because of Demarcus Brown and his four campers they have turned me into a monster that was inside of me just waiting to get out and now they have unlocked the door and unleashed the beast inside of me and that spells bad news for you Hart this time I will win and win well so you have been warned.

And with that the crowd in the arena cheers loudly as Blade the walks of camera shot down the corridor.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:09 pm

Backstage in the office of Dean Andrews there are framed newspaper clippings on the walls of the office detailing the rebirth of 6CW and its greatest achievement to date, a solid table antique table is the focal point of the room with a grand leather chair facing away from the camera with a poster of the next PPV taking pride of place directly behind it showing the faces of De Marcus Brown and Yarmouth Blade. A scratching noise can be heard but it is unclear where this noise is coming from, until the chair swings around revealing a figure dressed in a white hooded top, the man has a pocket knife in his hand and is running the blade back and forth along the leather arm discolouring the fabric. The man then looks up and looks directly at the camera then lowers his head once more, he moves the knife from the arm of the chair to the table and begins to carve into the wood. Without lifting his head the man bring an hand up to his mouth and pulls down a piece of fabric, the man the moves his hand to the side of his head and tilts his head to one side leaning against the hand propped up by his elbow on the table continuing to deface the antique with his other hand, the man then begins to speak again not looking up

DB: This company owes me and my fellow brothers an insurmountable amount of respect, we have helped put this joke of a company back on the map, are reward another match against a man we have already proven we are far superior to, why simply because the people who run this company are running scarred from the greater power that is the White Hoods, protecting they’re other assets from the oncoming storm, removing us from the limelight for no other reason but to build the careers of those with less fortunate talents than ourselves. You can try stifle are rebellion but we won’t be held back any longer, we shall bring 6CW its day of reckoning, starting at Retribution, No Holds Barred, the possibilities are endless and sick twisted games we have in store will shock this company to its core, no disqualifications, no backlash, no surrender, just honest brutal destruction. You want to cast us into darkness then we will bring the flames of hell itself to your very door and embrace in its chaos.

De Marcus stops carving and blows away some of dust that has gathered directly as particles begin to fall like snow.

DB: I would have pity for you Blade if you hadn’t brought this torment on yourself, you are an old dog that should have been put down the moment you were cast from you mothers teat, the runt of the litter a disgrace to the name mankind. At Retribution you shall feel my wrath and I will be done with you and I will rejoice that fact, no longer will I have to listen to your ludicrous claims of self-importance, you mean nothing to this company, you speak of greatness but this is only fabricated in your simple mind as those of us who know the truth look on and laugh at your expense. Nobody will miss you when you are gone, not even your own parents cared for you enough they saw the weakness in you at birth and did not want to bring dishonour to their name the best decision they ever made. When people do look back on your career the only thing they will remember about you will be, Yarmouth who? The jester of 6CW, the man foolish enough to enter the devils playground with the devil himself and was lucky to even escape with his life. There is no going back now Blade your path is clear, be warned the Yarmouth Blade who enter Retribution will not be the man who leaves I will strip every ounce of dignity, every memory of happiness and leave you nothing but a shell, a shadow of your former self, your only purpose to serve as a warning to other who may attempt to cross my path.

De Marcus stops carving and studies his work, flicking the blade back into its sheath and placing the item in his pocket.

DB: Enjoy you’re last few weeks Blade because the reaper his sharpening his scythe, he is not yet ready for you. This week we make acquaintance of another who would oppose us on our road to greatness, we are done fighting on the terms expected, we are the White Hoods we are anarchy and pandemonium, this company wants to put on a show for the world to see and we will bring our own brand of disorder to the table. Try and foil us once more Blade you may require assistance even entering the ring at Retribution

De Marcus then spins the chair around and the chair can be seen slightly reclined looking up at the PPV poster

The door of the office opens and Dean Andrews walks in

DA: What the hell!!!!!!!!!!

Brown remains unmoved as Mr Jones follows behind Andrews

DA: Get your arse out of my chair – What have you done to my desk??? Do you know how much this cost?

Brown stands, he is smiling as Andrews frantically looks at the carving in the desk

MJ: We haven’t had the direct pleasure Mr Brown but I am aware of your handiwork

Brown scowls at Jones as he stretches out a hand

MJ: Quite the reoccurring theme
Jones shakes his head and lowers his hand

MJ: I understand that on the streets you may think yourselves as somewhat of a tough guy but around here we are in charge and we don’t take kindly to people denigrating our personal belongings. For all you know this could be a family heir loom that has passed down between generations and yet you carve into it like it’s a ten year old oak tree

Where is the respect Brown???

Jones steps towards Brown and the hoods who have been in the corner of the room

Jones laughs
MJ: Quite the tough guy with your lackeys to back you up. When you first came to 6CW I thought you had something about you. That perhaps you could be special, but now you’ve become lazy, getting these common thugs to do your bidding

I had higher hopes Brown, you have disappointed me

Brown snarls
DB: I am more than capable of surviving on my own

Jones smirks
MJ: Well how about you prove it!!!!

Brown shrugs his shoulders
DB: I don’t have to prove nothing to nobody!!!!!!

MJ: Just as I thought, you’re so used to these miscreants fighting your battles that you don’t know what it’s like to get you’re hands dirty

DB: What are you getting to?

Andrews who has now regained his composure walks beside Jones
DA: Leave your cronies in the locker room for your match. They are banned from ringside. If they get involved in the match at all then you are suspended. No PPV match nothing, back to the streets

Brown has a twisted smile
DB: Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brown and the hoods leave the office, Jones takes out his mobile phone

DA: What are you doing?

MJ: I know a guy who can fix your desk, don’t worry, two hours it’ll be as good as new

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:10 pm

He: Singles action now as DeMarcus Brown goes one on one with Alejandro Suarez, good old fashioned brawling against high flying action, and this one could be a classic

Ha: and lets not forget as good as Brown has been here in the new 6CW, he's had an advantage from the white hoods but tonight will be different. We learnt a short while ago that the white hoods were banned from ringside during the course of this contest.

He: I still favour Brown. Suarez has been impressive, but Brown has been the one to watch so far

The crowd start to cheer as 'Superstar' begins to play. Suarez walks out to the stage and points around the crowd before running down the aisle and sliding in the ring. he climbs the turnbuckles as camera flashes illuminate around the arena

He: This kid has got himself some following since he started, and who can blame them. In his debut match he knocked off former champion gazzyD, showing the talent what attracted 6CW management to him in the first place

Ha: You're not wrong brother, and I know you're backing Brown here tonight, but I'm gonna side with Suarez here tonight

The mood in the arena quickly changes as 'Gangster rap made me do it' begins to play and the crowd boo wildly. DeMarcus Brown steps out through the curtain, his face covered with a bandana. He stares around and then cockily makes his way down to ringside ignoring the crowd's taunts. He walks to the side of the ring and climbs up on the apron staring a hole through his opponent

He: You're seriously betting against this guy? OK, I got 50 on Brown right here

Ha: You're on...and so is the fight

The referee signals for the bell and the two competitors face off in the ring. They circle each other and then tie up. Suarez backs Brown into the corner of the ring and the referee intervenes forcing him to break up. The two men meet in the centre of the ring and tie up again. This time Brown gets the advantage and backs Suarez into the corner, again only for the referee to ask for the break

Ha: Cheap shot

The crowd boo as Brown lets go but then drives his elbow into the side of Suarez's head. He drags him into the middle of the ropes and then whips him across the ring. Suarez bounces off the ropes and then ducks under a clothesline, then another

Ha: CROSSBODY

Brown kicks out and gets to his feet quickly only to be knocked down by a standing dropkick, he gets up and is sent flying with an arm drag, then a second, then a third. Brown escapes under the bottom rope to the jeers of the crowd, he flips Suarez the bird and then starts to exit up the ramp

He: Where you going Brown? I got fifty riding on you

Suarez exits the ring and gives chase after Brown. He runs and clotheslines him from behind. Brown Falls down and starts crawling closer to the stage. Suarez grabs him by the head and lifts him up to his feet. He drags him back to the ringside area and then goes to drive his head against the apron

He: Brown blocks.....and takes advantage

The crowd boo as Brown blocks Suarez's offence and then drives his elbow into his mid-section. He grabs Suarez's head and rives it off the apron and then drives him back first into the crowd barrier. Brown slides in and out of the ring to break up the referee's count. He picks Suarez up and drives him into the barrier again and then throws him back in the ring. He hangs his head over the side of the apron and then hits a big boot to the temple.

He: This is the vicious streak that has made Brown, I think the man to beat in this company

Ha: I honestly can't deny that, he's proved to be ruthless in order to pick up the W, but don't write Suarez off just yet

Brown climbs into the ring and waits as Suarez gets back to his feet. He drives his shoulder into the gut of Suarez and lifts him driving him into the corner of the ring where he unleashes a flurry of punches to the face and the torso. Suarez is dazed and Brown whips him into the opposite turnbuckle, the force makes Suarez bounce out only for Brown to flatten him with another running big boot and he drops down for the cover

He: C'mon Brown, you'll have to do more that that to put this kid away

Brown gets back to his feet and then waits for Suarez to do the same, he hits an uppercut rocking Suarez back against the ropes before kicking him in the mid-section and then lifting him into the suplex position, he bounces him off the top rope before completing the suplex move and then hooks the leg

Suarez throws his arm in the air again. Brown gets up and stomps down on the head of Suarez repeatedly forcing the official to intervene. Brown backs away but then runs at Suarez as he tries to get to his feet, punting him in the side.

Ha: Sickening impact that sounds like he could have broken a rib or two

Suarez struggles for breath holding his side. Brown stands over him and barks for him to get to his feet. Suarez struggles to get up, still favouring his side as Brown pushes him against the ropes and whips him across the ring

He: WHAT A SPINEBUSTER! YOU OWE ME £50

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:10 pm

Ha: NOT SO QUICK! LIKE I SAID NEVER WRITE SUAREZ OFF!!

The crowd are cheering as Suarez kicks out to the dismay of Brown who hits the mat in frustration. He gets to his feet and signals for the end before lifting Suarez up to his feet

Ha: WHAT A MOVE!!

The volume levels increase further as Suarez leaps off the canvas and wraps his foot around Brown's head with the enziguri.

He: It certainly was and Brown looks to be out cold, but Suarez is in no position to take advantage

Suarez slowly drags himself across the ring and uses the ropes to pull himself up. He gets to his feet as Brown slowly does the same, a little dazed. the two meet in the centre of the ring and begin to trade punches. Brown rocks Suarez with a right hand who responds with a right of his own. Brown connects with another only for Suarez to respond in kind. Brown then begins to get the upper hand, rocking Suarez with a left, then a right, a further left

Ha: ENZIGURI AGAIN!!! AND THIS TIME HE CAN COVER

He: SO CLOSE!! BROWN JUST KICKS OUT

Suarez gets to his feet and bounces off the ropes. He knocks Brown down with a running clothesline, Brown gets straight back up and is knocked back down with another running clothesline. He gets to his feet again and Suarez pushes him up against the corner of the ring and then whips him into the opposite corner. he runs at him

Ha: Running knee........followed by a bulldog. This could be it

He: BROWN GETS A SHOULDER UP

Brown throws his arm in the air to the anger of the fans. Suarez pleads with the official who signals the two count. He gets to his feet and waits for Brown to do the same. He kicks him in the gut and then hits a snap suplex, followed buy a leg drop as Brown gets back to his feet Suarez springboards of the second rope and takes him down with a head scissors and quickly makes the cover

Brown kicks out again and Suarez gets to his feet. He exits the ring to the apron and begins to climb to the top rope

Ha: Notify London Gatwick because Suarez is about to take off

He: What hang time

Ha: So close off the cross body. Suarez thought that was 3

Suarez holds his head in his hands and looks to the heavens. He gets to his feet and slowly pulls Brown up to his feet

He: Thumb to the eye

Ha: SIDEWALK SLAM FROM BROWN! THE CROWD DON'T LIKE IT!

The crowd are baying for blood as Brown blinds Suarez as he drags him to his feet. Suarez stumbles blindly and walks straight into the sidewalk slam from Brown. Brown begins to stalk Suarez as he gets up and kicks him in the stomach

He: Plants him with the DDT, he really drove his head down into the canvas there

Suarez kicks out last second and Brown punches at the mat in frustration. brown gets to his feet and he waits for Suarez to do the same. he backs him against the ropes and then Irish whips him, he throws him up in the air with the flapjack but then catches him into a Samoan drop and goes for a further pin

The crowd are chanting for Suarez as his arm flies up at two and a half. Brown stares a hole through the referee unhappy with the speed of the count. He gets up and then waits for Suarez to slowly make his way to his feet.

He: SLEEPER LOCKED IN THE CENTRE OF THE RING! SUAREZ HAS NOWHERE TO GO! GET THAT 50 READY

Suarez fights against the submission but quickly begins to fade as Brown applies more and more pressure. He falls down to his knees, then to a seated position. Suarez is out as the referee positions himself for the submission. He raises the arm of Suarez in the air and it drops straight down to his side

He: that's one

The referee signals 'one' to the timekeeper and then raises the arm again; he holds it in the air and it drops straight back down again

He: and that's two, sorry brother but I'm going to love taking your money off of you

The official signals for the two and then lifts the arm a third time, it drops

He: and three, hand it over

Ha: NOT SO QUICK! THERE'S STILL LIFE IN SUAREZ

The crowd are on their feet as Suarez catches his arm before it falls to the mat. He raises it in the air and starts to feed off the crowds energy. He slowly starts to battle his way to a kneeling position, then back to his feet. he elbows Brown in the gut who refuses to break the hold, he elbows him again, sleep still locked in. He elbows him a third time and a fourth

Ha: Suarez is free and building some momentum

He: NOT FOR LONG

The crowd groan as Suarez battles his way out of the sleeper hold. He runs against the ropes and charges at Brown who catches him and then locks his arms in bear hug

He: from one submission to another

Ha: This might be one submission too many for Suarez

Suarez is battling against the submission once again. Brown squeezes harder and harder, squeezing the oxygen out of his opponent, but Suarez refuses to quit. he raises his right hand and connects with several punches to the temple area of Brown

Ha: But what do I know, the resilience of this guy

Suarez is free and continuing to connect with a flurry of punches. He runs and springboards off the rope

He: WHAT A SPEAR FROM BROWN!! SUAREZ COULDN'T AVOID THE CONTACT! HE WAS ALREADY COMMITTED AND BROWN TOOK HIM OUT OF THE AIR AND DROVE HIM INTO THE CANVAS

Ha: I hate to say it but what a move

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:11 pm

Ha: HE KICKED OUT!! BROWN CAN'T BELIEVE!

He: I don't think anybody can

Brown goes for another cover

kick out, he goes for another

kick out, and again

kick out. Brown is angry and get gets up to his feet and backs the official into the corner of the ring.

He: Whoa, careful Brown, you've practically got this thing won, you don't want to get disqualified

Suarez is slowly getting to his feet as Brown turns his attention back to him. He kicks him in the gut and then lifts him across his shoulders in position for the Broken Home

Ha: brown looking to end this now...WHAT A COUNTER!!

As Brown goes to drive Suarez down to the mat, Suarez counters and manages to reverse into a tornado DDT using Browns own momentum against him. He slowly crawls over and manages to drape his arm over him for the cover

He: I thought I'd lost, I mean Brown had lost then. Great action here tonight

Both men are slow to get back to their feet. Suarez makes just beats Brown to a vertical base and then he connects with a dropkick to the knee with Brown advancing and sends him flying across the ring, hanging him up across the second rope. Suarez realises the situation and bounces off the opposite rope

Ha: 619 connects.....SPRINGBOARD LEG DROP! YES COME ON SUAREZ

He: MY GOD THAT WAS CLOSE

Suarez slowly gets up and catches his breath. He waits as Brown begins to get up and then runs at the rope

Ha: SPRINGBOARD TORNADO FOREARM AND BROWN IS DOWN AGAIN! MY HOW THE MOMENTUM HAS SHIFTED

He: What a standing moon sault, I'm starting to get a little worried for my money here

Brown kicks out at the two count. Suarez gets to his feet again and pulls Brown up, he whips him into the corner of the ring and then hits a running dropkick, Brown staggers out of the corner and Suarez follows up with a running head scissors into another cover

Brown kicks out again. Suarez rolls under the bottom rope to the ring apron and pulls himself up. He waits as Brown starts to get to his feet

Ha: SPRINGBOARD HURRICANRANA

Ha: OH COME ON!!

He: YES! BROWN SHOWING HE'S JUST AS RESILIENT AS ANYONE ELSE IN THIS COMPANY

Suarez gets up and signals for the end as the crowd excitedly chant his name. He motions for Brown to get up to his feet

Ha: he calls this the Star Maker (trouble in paradise)

He: YES!!! MY WORD WHAT A COUNTER!! WHAT STRENGTH FROM BROWN AS HE COUNTERS SUAREZ'S FINISHING MOVE

Replays show Suarez gearing up for his spin kick and then as he goes to hit it Brown ducks underneath and catches him across his shoulders and drills him with the Broken Home (F5) for the win.

He: You owe me £50

Ha: unfortunately I do, but that really could have gone either way. Brown has had to dig really deep here tonight to pick up the win. What a showing from Suarez

The referee raises Brown's arm in victory but he pulls it away in disgust. He looks down at Suarez in disgust and then exits the ring and makes his way up to the stage and out of sight

He: It's not often I'll agree with you, but you're right tonight. This really could've been Suarez picking up the W tonight, but Brown showing why he may just be the man to beat when it comes to becoming the first heavyweight champion whenever we come to crown one

Ha: Wait a minute...what the...Why are these here

He: match is over. They can do whatever they want

The crowd begin to boo as several of Brown's white hood gang members climb out of the crowd to ringside, they surround the ring as Suarez is slowly getting to his feet, only to realise what awaits him. He runs at the nearest one who enters the ring and tackles him to the ground but the other three members quickly close in and the numbers game begins to tell. They start to beat Suarez down, a vicious assault of kicks and stomps as Suarez can only do his best to cover himself.

He: As much as I've enjoyed the match. I can't really condone this, we need somebody out here to regain order, Brown should rein these guys in

Ha: HERE COMES HELP

The crowd explode as Blade runs out from behind the curtain and straight down to the ring. He slides in under the bottom rope and ducks under a clothesline from an advancing gang member. He unleashes a triple punch combo a la The Rock and sends him packing over the top rope.

Another gang member closes in and Blade blocks his right hand and delivers a punch of his own, followed by a kick to the gut and a power bomb as the two remaining members exit the ring, they pull the limp body of the second white hood out of the ring as Blade helps Suarez up to his feet. Blade watches the white hoods back up the ramp

Ha: Suarez lucky that brown was here to make the save otherwise who knows what would have happened.

He: Indeed, but despite what happened after it, what a match these two put on. I can't wait for the next time we see these two lock horns

Blade helps Suarez out of the ring and then slowly up the ramp as the two fan favourites tag the hands of the fans in the front row

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:11 pm

Outside the 6cw arena down an alleyway where Orthrus sits looking at the blood in his hands

Reverend Plague you can bring your tricks to the party but let me be clear that they don't bother me, I have tricks of my own that have yet to be revealed...

You see when you cross me you will fall and your fate will be sealed into despair

When I get my hands around your throat I am going to squeeze until you fall at my knees as the blood flows out your mouth as you become my next victim of the disease spreading throughout 6cw

Tonight will be an demonstration of this when I make an example of Nate Nack, All he's done since the PPV is whine like a little bitch that he should of won the contract.

You see tonight will be showing of what could of been for Nate as i batter him around the arena doing whatever i want whilst he has to play by the rules.

Tonight I’m going to dedicate my victory to Nate's skank of wife to show her what a real man is and what a loser Nate is.

At the end of the night 6CW will fall to it's knees as evil spreads through the arena and bath in it's blood

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:12 pm

Dean Andrews is stood backstage on the phone
DA: Yes I kind of understand why you made the decision, I know you have problems of your own over there and I appreciate that you didn’t pick him over me but you don’t understand how annoying the guy is!!!!!

He’s so dull and what’s with the grey suit, have you ever seen him in anything else. I bet he sleeps in that bloody suit

Andrews nods his head

DA: Yes I’m sure he is really good at what he does but do you trust him? He’s after something, mark my words all is not what it seems!!!!

Mr Jones walks into shot

DA: I’ve got to go, keep your chin up over there. It’ll be worth all the hard work, trust me the world are starting to take note

Andrews hangs up and Mr Jones smiles

MJ: Our mutual friend????

Andrews nods

MJ: Have you got a second. I wanted to check something with you?

DA: Go on

MJ: Where are we with the contracts? I know you said you’d signed up a number of people during last weeks board meetings and I saw the paper work for them. Good work by the way

Andrews raises his eyes

MJ: I am just a little concerned that we still have a number of key people that could just walk away

Andrews sighs
DA: It’s been a long week but my secretary is faxing the paper work to your offices as we speak

MJ: Good news???

DA: Very – We now have Dennis Hart, The Wright Brothers, Garry Grant, Jack Hurst and Jerome Dubois signed up long term. I agree that we need some security and a larger roster gives us that

MJ: What about Gazzy??

Andrews shrugs his shoulders
DA: He’s got issues. I’m watching it closely. I’m not sure if he’s still got it

Jones smiles
MJ: You’re the boss

What about this Plague guy, he’s caused chaos. I don’t want to step on your toes but what are we doing about him. Is he even part of 6CW???

Andrews rubs his head
DA: I have no idea, I‘ve tried to look into his history, I’ve been in touch with all my contacts but nobody knows anything about the guy

MJ: But he’s not even on the roster, we must be able to do something to keep him away

DA: You saw what he did to the security guards, hell. Look what he did to Orthrus!!!!!

Andrews raises his hands
DA: Look if you’ve got any ideas be my guest

Jones smiles
MJ: Reverend Plague – A baptism of fire?????????

Commercial break

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:12 pm

He: Welcome back. We have more singles action coming up now as Blade takes on Dennis Hart.

Ha: and we've already seen Blade once this evening as he came to the aid of Alejandro Suarez in our last match

He: He'll have to be careful the white hoods don't send a response in this match

The crowd in the arena start to boo as 'we are the future' starts to play and Dennis Hart walks out to the stage. He slowly walks down to the ring ignoring the boos and cracking his knuckles

He: Hart as focused as ever

Ha: He has to be, I know this guy is good, but its fair to say he hasn't had the best of times so far

The mood in the arena changes as cheers ring around when 'I do what I want' hits. Blade walks out to the stage and then walks to each side acknowledging the fans. He starts to make his way down to the tagging hands and then slides in the ring and climbs the turnbuckle

Ha: This guy has been involved in probably the hottest contested feud we've seen since 6CW come back, but tonight he'll have to put that to one side

He: Definitely, he's already had one run in tonight with DeMarcus Brown's gang members, and he needs to make sure that he doesn't cross them again in this, he needs to be fully focused on Hart....and that proves exactly why

The crowd boo as Blade is attacked from behind while posing on the turnbuckle. He stomps Blade down into the corner as the referee forces himself between the two. He pushes Hart back and checks on Blade. Blade slowly gets to his feet as the referee signals for the bell

He: Huge mistake from Hart

The crowd go wild as Blade pushes past the official and tackles Hart and begins to unleash a flurry of punches. The referee pulls him off but Blade stays on the assault and kicks Hart as he tries to get up. Blade backs away and motions for Hart to get to his feet and then connects with several chops across the chest backing Hart back against the ropes. He pushes him against them and then whips him across the ring

Ha: Perfectly executed dropkick from Blade who has started like a house on fire

Blade lifts Hart up and then takes him down with a snapmare and then bounces off the ropes and connects with a baseball slide to a seated Hart and he hooks the leg

Hart kicks out and Blade and gets back to his feet. He lifts Hart up and backs him into the corner of the ring and then connects with more chops across the chest. He climbs up to the second rope and then starts punching the head of Hart as the crowd count along

Blade drops down as Hart staggers out of the corner and then he kicks him in the gut and connects with a float over suplex into a cover

He: Hart gets the shoulder up, but he really needs to try and turn this around

Blade grabs Hart and starts to lift him up before stumble back holding his eye

He: That'll do it

The crowd aren't happy as Hart rakes the eyes of Blade temporarily blinding him. Blade staggers round the ring allowing Hart to get back to his feet and then he knocks Blade down with a big boot. Blade, dazed gets back up to his feet but is met with a kick to the gut and then hit with a stalling suplex

He: huge power from Hart and he could have him here

Ha: I think even Hart knew he needs o do more than that to put Blade away

Hart methodically circles Blade stomping down on him. After circling him he picks him up and rocks him with a forearm uppercut. Blade stagger back and Hart hits him with another and then whips him off the ropes across the ring and connects with a pendulum backbreaker and goes for another cover

Blade gets his shoulder up and Hart gets up to his feet, he backs off the rope and then hits a leg drop across the neck and head of Blade and hooks the leg for another cover

Ha: Blade as resilient as ever

Blade kicks out to the annoyance of Hart who begins to lose patience. Blade slowly gets up to his feet and walks into another big boot and stumbles back into the corner of the ring. Hart unloads a barrage of punches and then whips Blade across the ring into the opposite corner. Hart runs at Blade with a running shoulder charge

Ha: NOBODY HOME!!

Blade dives out of the way and Hart goes crashing shoulder first into the steel ring post to the cheers of the crowd

Ha: Roll by Blade he has him

ha: NO...So close

Blade is quickly up and hits a running knee lift into a neck breaker and hooks the leg

He: Great offence from Blade, but not enough to put Hart away

Blade paces around the ring and waits for Hart to get to his feet. He kicks him in the gut and then hits an uppercut. He pushes him back against the ropes and whips him and then hits a flapjack sending Hart face first down to the canvas. Blade climbs to the second rope and then jumps off driving his elbow through the chest of his opponent and follows up with a cover

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:13 pm

He: HART ONLY JUSTKICKED OUT! THESE PINS ARE GETTING ALOT CLOSER

Blade gets straight back to his feet and he waits as Hart pulls himself up. He hits a forearm shot to the side of the head and then kicks Hart in the mid section and throws him down to the mat with a scoop slam. Blade exits the ring to the apron and then ascends to the top rope. He stares around at the crowd

Ha: CHEAT!!!

The crowd boo as Hart grabs the official and pushes him against the ropes. The force makes Blade lose his balance and he falls split legged on the top rope. Hart gets to his feet slowly with Blade still crotched. He runs at him at hits a running boot and Blade falls from the top rope to the outside of the ring.

He: OUCH! That has to hurt, it was one hell of a fall

Hart exits the ring and goes straight after Blade. He lifts him up and whips him into the steel ring steps. Hart runs at him and drives his knee against Blade squashing him against the steps. Hart rolls in and out of the ring to stop the officials count. He lifts Blade up and lifts him across his shoulder and then drops him across the crowd barrier with the snake eyes.

He: Hart now with the upper hand

Hart grabs Blade and rolls him half inside the ring. He climbs the steel steps and then runs across the apron and hits a leg drop on Blade hanging over the ring apron. He taunts the crowd and the boos get louder before he enters the ring again. Blade is slowly getting back to his feet and Hart spins and hits a leg sweep taking Blade's vertical base out from underneath him. He waits for Blade to get up and then drops him with a snapmare and follows with a soccer punt to the spine, the contact echoes around the arena

Ha: Sickening force there with the kick to the spine.....Hart could have him here

Blade throws his arm in the air on two. Hart hits the mat in frustration. He gets to his feet and then stomps down on Blade before mounting him and raining down a flurry of right hands viciously to the head. The referee counts to five and Hart just stops his assault before getting disqualified. He lifts Blade up, he kicks him in the guts and then drops him down to the mat slamming him down with the pump handle slam into the pin

He: SO CLOSE FOR HART

Hart punches the mat in anger and he drags Blade up to his feet. He whips him into the corner and the force makes Blade bounce out and walk into a big body drop from Hart. Hart backs away as blade slowly makes his way to his feet

He: WHAT A CLOTHESLINE! BLADE WAS TURNED INSIDE OUT

Ha: HOW DID HE KICK OUT OF THAT?? HART ALMOST TOOK HIS HEAD OFF

Hart is in shock that Blade kicked out. He stares a hole through the official. Hart gets to his feet and he waits as Blade slowly gets up, he pushes him against the rope and then whips him across the ring

He: WHAT A SPINEBUSTER!!

Ha: BLADE KICKED OUT AGAIN! HASRT IS THROWING EVERYTHING HE HAS AT HIM BT BLADE JUST WON'T QUIT

Hart gets straight to his feet and he grabs the official by his collar. the referee orders him to let go. Hart stares around at the crowd and soaks up the jeers before signalling for the end. Blade is slowly getting to his feet as Hart stalks him, he delivers a punch combo and then follows up with a spike DDT

He: HE CALLS THAT THE TACTICAL STRIKE AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS DONE

Ha: NO IT ISN'T!! BLADE GOT THE SHOULDER UP! HART IS FURIOUS

Hart gets to his feet and he kicks the ring rope. He starts to climb to the top rope

He: this is unfamiliar territory for Hart

Ha: AND IT SHOWS! WHAT A MOVE FROM BLADE

Out of nowhere Blade jumps off the mat and hits a running enziguri to Hart as he's climbing the top rope. He falls slumped over the rope. Blade grabs his head and drags him over the top rope, he has him suspended from the tope rope and then drives him face first to the canvas with a DDT. He climbs to the top rope

Ha: SWANTON BOMB

He: HART MOVED

Ha: BUT BLADE ROLLS THROUGH......TWIST OF FATE

The crowd are buzzing as Blade anticipates Hart moving and manages to not mess up the Swanton Bomb. He gets to his feet and then kicks Hart in the stomach and plants him with the twist of fate

Ha: SWANTON FOR GOOD MEASURE

Ha: WE HAVE A WINNER

He: A hard fought victory for Blade, but a victory none the less

Blade gets to his feet and has his arm raised in victory by the official. He climbs the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd as they take photos of their favourite 6CW star

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:13 pm

We hear the French national anthem "La Marseillaise" play as the camera pans down a street to stop at the figure of Jack Hurst.

"Welcome, one and all, to Jack Hurst's Guide to the nation of France! Our first sojourn shall be to the jewel of France, the city of romance that is Paris. Fluctuat nec mergitur - The motto 'It is tossed by the waves, but does not sink' - never has a phrase been more steeped in regret. If only this were a French Lost City of Atlantis."

The camera transitions to the image of The Louvre. Hurst walks into shot.

"Ahh, Musée du Louvre. The palace stands majestic behind an unnecessary glass pyramid which hinders a wonderful view to its ugly remains. You see, this is a problem with the French. They just love to ruin things. But of course, you have seen Dubois, you know this to be true. Our mere business is consistently ruined by his dirty presence."

"The French have a habit of showing off triangles as I welcome you know" The scene suddenly changes "To the Eiffel Tower".

"Just think, they gifted the Americans the Statue of Liberty but kept this rusting monument for themselves. Surely, never has their been a spot that made more people ponder the joy of jumping off, the descent and fall a sweeter journey than the walk back through Paris."

"As we stop in the parks nearby we many a couple enjoy a meal" Jack walks through the surrounding area. "I see a family picnic, little Antoine eating the legs of a frog, little Amélie sucking on a snail as their parents devour a recently killed horse. It was a scandal in England, the French remained jealous of our sweet filly feast."

As Jack is speaking three French men approach the Englishman.

French Fella: "Excuse me, we speak English and you are now our foe. We shall fight you"

Jack: "Why of course, let us rumble--"

French Fella "WE SURRENDER, WE SURRENDER" as quickly as they arrived they scurry away.

Jack: "Bravest Frenchman I ever did see. Join me next time on Forays into France as I brave the sights of Lyon. As in, they must be Lyon if they think this place isn't dirty. Or Marseille, as in, I Marseille this place is disgusting. Or what about Nice, the place that lies even in its name. Au Revoir!"

CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The camera pans out to reveal that we are not in France but in fact Hurst is stood in front of a blue screen, he shakes hands with the extras who have been helping in the making of the video

Jack: Bravo fellas – Bang on character, top notch

As the people disperse Hurst walks towards the dressing room area, stopping at a door he knocks twice but there is no answer

Jack: Oh well fortune favours the brave and all that, once more into the breach

Hurst pushes open the door but is taken aback, the camera pans round to show the room full of people dressed as Anonymous

Hurst look puzzled
Jack: Are we ready?????????

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:14 pm

The camera shows Nate Nack walking into the building he is approached by Tim Allen. Nate is dressed in a Golds gym track-suit, he is carrying a baseball bat

TA: Nate, good to see. I wasn’t sure if you’d show up tonight. You have quite a target on your back and after the events of the last show I wouldn’t have blamed you if you’d stayed at home

Nate smiles
NN: Have you been talking to Emma?

Sorry to disappoint certain people but Nate Nack doesn’t back down from a fight, no matter the odds. I will always come out swinging

TA: Is that where the bat comes in??

Nate taps the end of the bat

NN: "I had a hard time deciding if I wanted to go wood or metal," he said looking at the bat. "I mean, wood is the good-old standard, it's tradition. It just feels right in your hands. But on the other hand, the aluminium just sounds so much better when you hit that sweet spot. That ping is just so satisfying. So I went with the metal. But that's neither here or there.

This is just for additional protection. It’s a fall back, just in case. You know me Tim. I don’t want to hurt somebody unless I really have to

Nate has a wicked smile

NN: You take care of yourself Tim. I’ve got a fight to prepare for

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:16 pm

HA: Up next we have tag team action for you with Daniel Reilly and Jerome Dubois teaming up together with one of the strangest characters here in 6CW in the name of Anonymous and one of the most improved superstars in Jack Hurst this should be a hum dinger of a match.

HE: Certainly should be Harold this is what we do on Wednesday nights and that is fight.

The crowd suddenly start to boo loudly when T.I: Big Things Poppin' rages out of the arena speakers and pyrotechnics blast of into the rafters and Daniel Reilly comes out with both arms in the air ignoring the fans trash talking him as he walks down the ramp still with one arm in the air he climbs through the ropes and into the ring to wait for his partner.

HA: Full of confidence but arrogant at the same time.

HE: I love this kid and could go right to the top, Oh what hang on its the French Phenom.

The boo's go up a level when “Mind Eraser" The Black Keys hits the arena speakers As the intro of the song play’s across the arena, Dubois jogs out with his back to the crowd wearing a Black suit vest with "Still a Phenomene" written across the back in white. Dubois then turns around and stretches his arms out from side to side as he looks up to the heavens as a Red Pyro shoot off behind him. Dubois makes his way down the ramp with and walks up the steel steps where he wipes his feet on the apron and then steps into the ring. As Dubois enters the ring he removes his robe and climbs on to the apron where he is seen wearing a white trunks with “Culture” Written on the back, Dubois taps the back of Reilly and he nods at Dubois as the both then smile at the reaction of the crowd.

HA: One of the 6CW originals and the crowd letting them know they hate his guts.

HE: I don't know why Dubois is a former tag champ a former world champion they should show him a little respect.

Suddenly the crowd cheers loudly as the arena lights suddenly goes dark then after a few moments the light come back as If white America told the truth for one day it's world would fall apart by the Manic Street Preachers hits and on the ramp a group of men, all dressed identically, all wearing the same mask. They make their way down to the ring in a regimental line. Upon reaching ringside one steps forward and slides into the ring to face Dubois and Reilly face to face as the referee try's to get in between the three men.

HA: A lot of tension in the ring between the three superstars and Anonymous is not afraid to get right in his opponents faces before the bell has even rung.

HE: well he would do with all those other chaps just leaving the ramp and heading of back stage they could turn back round anytime soon.

The crowd cheers loudly when Prince Charming by Adam and the Ants hits and Jack Hurst then Walks out, bows to the left side of the arena, bows to the right, walks out to the ring before giving a female audience member his scarf and a little tyke in the crowd his cap. Enters the ring, Checks himself out in his handheld mirror before going glaring into the eyes of Dubois and Reilly before going to two corners and bowing on the second turnbuckle he jumps down as the fans cheers loudly and gives a high five to Anonymous.

HA: I'm looking forward to this one Henry, this is going to be a cracking match up.

HE: Indeed it is Harold indeed it is, The referee has checked all the wrestlers time to get it on.

HA: Looks like its Hurst and Reilly to kick things off Henry.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Hurst a Reilly go to lock up but the crowd boo's loudly as Reilly steps out of the way and knee's Hurst in the gut bending Hurst over Reilly then hit a elbow to the back of the head picks up Hurst and Irish whips Hurst to the ropes and hits Hurst with a clothesline and then puts one arm in the air as the crowd boo loudly and Dubois claps Reilly on the out side on the apron.

HA: Nice move there from Reilly but you just can't show boat in the ring so early on.

HE: I tend to agree with you there brother but Reilly is one of the best and he knows what he’s doing.

HA: Oh my Spine buster from Reilly.

The crowd are still booing when Reilly picks up Hurst and Irish whips him to ropes once more but Hurst ducks the clothesline and bounces of the ropes only to be met with a Spin buster from Reilly who this time goes for the cover.

HA: Huge Spine buster there from Reilly has he won it for his team?
Kick out.........

HE: Nope Hurst got the shoulders up.

HA: Wow drop kick, Great move there.

The crowd cheers loudly as Hurst just kicks out on the two count Reilly then urges for Hurst to get to his feet and goes for a four arm Hurts ducks and hit a huge drop kick to the chin of Reilly as both men stay down.

HA: Wow nice counter from the youngster, Now he must get a tag in.

HE: Both men should get the tag In and listen to this crowd it electric in here.

The crowd cheers like mad for Hurst to get the tag in which he does but at the same time so does Reilly and tags in Dubois Anonymous and Dubois start to exchange blows hard rights to the face and Dubois starts to get the upper hand as the crowd cheer him on Anonymous then a Hurricanrana sending Dubois to the other side of the ring Anonymous then urges for Dubois to get to his feet.

HA: Not looking good for Dubois at the moment is it brother?

HE: You were saying Brother Au Revoir (Site our Side Slam)

Anonymous runs at Dubois but is met with the Au Revoir and Dubois goes for the pin attempt but even before the referee gets the two count the shoulders up by Anonymous as the crowd cheers loudly Dubois looks in shock he picks up anonymous high in the air for a back drop but doesn't go for the pin attempt instead drags anonymous over to the corner for a tag to Reilly and Dubois lifts the arm up for Reilly to kick anonymous in the stomach Anonymous doubles up in pain Reilly then pick him up and Irish whips him to the corner of the ring and follows up with a splash in the corner.

HA: Nice move there from Reilly.

HE: Even better counter from Anonymous, FBP (Pele Kick)

The crowd cheers loudly as Anonymous then dives out of the way and Reilly hits the turn buckle with his head he staggers backwards a little Anonymous jumps to his feet hits the FBP to the back of the head and Anonymous then goes for the cover.

HE: First pin attempt by Anonymous in this match up.
HA: And a kick out by Reilly great counter though by the Generation Z.

The crowd boos loudly as Reilly kicks out Anonymous then kicks Reilly in the face and drags the lifeless body of Reilly to his corner of the ring and the crowd goes wild as Hurst gets the tag in.

HA: Hurst is now gonna take apart Reilly he’s out cold.

HE: Man that was a huge shot, Moonsault.

Hurst then body slams Reilly in the middle of the ring Hurst then goes to hit the Moonsault on Reilly but the crowd boos as Reilly gets the knees up ramming the knees into Hurst's back both men down as the crowd and anonymous try to give encouragement to Hurst to get the tag in which he does Reilly gets to his feet and ducks the clothesline attempt and quickly turns round and hits Anonymous with a Power bomb and goes for the cover.

HA: Reilly in for the cover.
HE: And again anonymous with the kick out.

The crowd cheers as Anonymous gets the shoulder up Reilly then picks up anonymous and throws him into the corner were Dubois is Reilly walks over to Hurst and trash talks to Hurst, Hurst then gets into the ring and the referee try's to get Hurst out with Reilly shouting at Hurst.

HA: Great distraction work here from Reilly.

HE: Dubois using the rope for a weapon, That crafty Frenchy.

The crowd boo and are shouting at the referee to turn round as Dubois then starts to choke the life out of Anonymous, Hurst then see's what's happening and gets back on the apron the referee turns round and see's Dubois with both arms in the air and Anonymous slumped to the mat in a sitting down position Reilly then lifts Anonymous to the top turn buckle and hits the superplex of the top turn buckle and both men land in the middle of the ring.

The impact sends Anonymous out of the ring and onto the floor Anonymous seems out of it for a few moments and the referee begins the ck in the ring rolls under the ring instead with the referee counting.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:16 pm

HA: Were the hell has Anonymous gone?
HE: Guess he had enough or he’s checking the ring for weapons?
HA: Hurst on the apron trying to see where anonymous has gone but seems as confused as we are, He better hurry up or this match is over and Dubois and Reilly will win by count out.
HE: Its getting close Harold, Wait the crowd on the other side of the ring are cheering what's happening?
HA: Look its Anonymous a while ago he was out cold and rolled under the ring but now he seems to have recovered remarkably well and now he’s back in the ring.

The crowd cheers loudly as Anonymous now back in the ring creeps up behind Reilly and spins Reilly round and then hits a standing drop kick on Reilly and then goes to the top turnbuckle and goes for the frog splash.

HE: High risk for a refreshed Anonymous, And wow what a counter from Reilly.

The crowd cheers as anonymous puts both arms high in the air but is met by a drop kick to the stomach from Reilly and hits Anonymous hard as they crash to the mat.

The crowd start the holy .... chant.

HA: I have to agree with the crowd that was awesome.

HE: It was awesome wait a minute Reilly going for the cover.

HA: That's it, Ring the bell!

HE No way Harold, Anonymous just gets the shoulder up.

HA: My god that was close and look at Reilly he's in complete shock he was sure that would have finished Anonymous off.

The crowd cheers loudly as both men start to crawl to there respective corners and both men tag in there partners at the same time the both run in head on fists flying lefts and rights by both men Hurst starts to get the upper hand he the knife chops Dubois in the chest stunning the Frenchman then Hurst hits the Charm offensive - like laying the Smack Down, but on the last shot he pretends the palm of his right hand is a mirror, checks himself out before punching nonchalantly with his left hand the crowd goes wild as Hurst then urges for Dubois to turn round and hits the Washboard Stomach - onto the shoulders like a GTS, throw up in the air then volley in the stomach on the way down and then goes for the cover.

HA: the crowd are going wild this has to be it?
HE: Another hit of the arm by the ref and its all done.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

HA: This ones over and what a match that was, Back and forth action all the way but on this night it was the young gun Jack Hurst who came out on top.

HE: Wow what a match as you just said Harold anonymous and Jack Hurst standing toe to toe with 6cw's great and coming out victorious, great job boys great job.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:17 pm

Gazzy is backstage with Christy James

CJ: Gazzy I know you and I are friends

Gazzy winks

CJ: People are asking a lot of questions, a lot has happened to you, some of which we have seen but there are rumours

Gazzy cuts Christy off

GD: Coming back to 6CW was supposed to be a special time for me. While not quite a 6CW original, you can't deny that I've given blood, sweat and tears for this company. The company that I love. Coming back, was meant to be my triumphant return to the company that made gazzyD a household name.

However, it looks as if my history in this business has painted a big old bull’s-eye on my back. The company was barely back off the ground when that night happened. That night that I don't have any memory of, save for waking up hours after being viciously assaulted.

I still don't know who it was who tried to make a name for themselves by attacking me, the history maker, the human highlight reel. But guess what? Congratulations you've done it. But before you go patting yourself on the back and celebrating, not only have you caught my attention and the attention of the 6CW universe, you've also transferred the target that was on my back, right onto yourself.

Ever since that attack, I've been distracted. Anything that has happened, a breeze sweeping past the curtain, a familiar face in the crowd, I've allowed it to play with my head. Well enough. It's time for me to get back to what I do best. It's time for Gazzy to kick some ass. And this week it must be my birthday, because I got two cocky wannabes to take my frustrations out on.

Gazzy smiles

GD: And it just so happens that both of them have at some point been linked to the attack on me which is going to make this all the sweeter. This week yours truly, teams up with Roman Azrael (huge pop from the crowd) as we take on Mart Helms (crowd boos) and Mike Masters (Huge boos).

Now no disrespect to Roman Azrael, the guys been really impressive, but the last thing I need now is more distractions. I have no problems tagging with you, but just make sure you don't get in my way, because I'm sick and tired of the distractions, I'm sick and tired of losing, I'm sick and tired of people calling me a has been.

??: Is that why you go around attacking people with chairs

Dean Andrews walks into shot

GD: It is no worse than what happened to me

Andrews shakes his head
DA: And do you know for a fact that it was Helms, only a week earlier you were sure it was Masters!!!!

Gazzy goes to speak but Andrews cuts him off
DA: I don’t want to hear it Gazzy. I told you, you’re on a short rope. Yes you are a huge part of the 6CW past but you need to start concentrating on your 6CW future otherwise before you know it, it will only be the past that you have to look at

Andrews strides round the corner and nearly bumps into Mr Jones who has been listening in

MJ: Impressive, maybe I underestimated you.

DA: Do you want something. I know we’re joint GM’s but we don’t have to be joined at the hip

Jones laughs
MJ: You’re desk is fixed

Andrew looks confused
DA: What???? - Oh, right. Already, god that was quick

Mr Jones places his hand on Andrews’ shoulder
MJ: Something you need to realise Dean. When I say jump, people don’t ask how high, they just jump!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:17 pm

The show returns from the top of the ramp as “Unbreakable” Hits to a huge cheer from the crowd. Nate Nack burst through the curtain he is still wearing his still wearing his Golds Gym tracksuit as he strides down the ramp looking peed off, and slides into the ring.

HE: Nate Nack has had a turbulent passed two months to say the least. Having had Plague, Orthrus, and Garry Grant all attacking him and costing him vital matches, the Mighty superstar has come out fighting every time.

HA: And Tonight he gets what he wants! Orthrus one on one in a match! Man this is gonna be sick!

HE: Nate Nack not dressed in his normal attire though must wonder what are the reasons behind this…

Nate grabs a mic and stares at the top of the ramp.

NN: Orthrus! Get your arse out here! I have been waiting for this moment for 6 weeks, and I am not here to wrestle! I am here to FIGHT!

*The arena burst into a cheers as “Nate” Chants echo across the arena.

“Hell” blasts through the speakers and the mood quickly changes as Orthrus slowly makes his way out. Orthrus stares down at Nate as a smile emerges across his face. Orthrus then points at Nate and then starts to punch his own head busting himself open.

Making his way slowly towards the ring Orthrus stops, he wipes the blood from his head and stares at his stained red palms

HE: This man is an absolute psycho! I have no idea how the hell he ended up here!

HA: He is a man that has been unchained and free to do what he wants, when he wants! 6CW will never be safe with this man around!

Nate makes his way over to the ropes encouraging Orthrus to step into the ring, but the referee backs Nate away.

HA: Nate wants a piece of Orthrus tonight!

HE: He wants his redemption!

*Crowd: Boooooo!!!!!!!!

HA: Where is he going, what is he playing at????

Orthrus has a twisted smile across his face and he backs away up the ramp, he twitches his head from side to side shouting “Not Tonight Nate! Not Tonight….”.

A furious Nate is pacing back and forth in the ring grabbing the referee in frustration he throws him out of the ring. Nate stands his arms out wide as Orthrus disappears from view

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:19 pm

*SMACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowd: Ooooooooo!!!!

HE: The Hell!?

HA: It’s Garry Grant!!!!

HE: What is he doing!

*SMACK!

*SMACK!!!!!

*SMACK!!!!!

HE: Steel chair in hand, it is a repeat of 2 weeks ago! He is beating the holy hell out of Nate Nack!!!

HA: This man wants to be buried!

HE: He is making a name for himself Harold; he is taking out one of the top dogs around here!

Grant looks to have snapped as he chucks the bent steel chair out of the ring. Grant mounts Nate and begins to ground and pound him with a series of right shots to the head. Grant then backs away as Nate is covered in his own blood.

Nate crawls over to the corner and Grant pauses to measuring Nate up. Nate pulls himself back up to a vertical base

HE: THE AAAC!!!!!

HA: Almost took Nate’s head off!!!

Grant then grabs hold of Nate making sure he doesn’t crumble to the mat and drags him into the centre of the ring as he pivots behind Nate and clutches him in the Full Nelson position. Grants eyes are wide open he is staring into the camera screaming

GG: I am the next big thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE: FULL NELSON SLAM!!!!!

HA: He calls that the Rave Review!

HE: Man what an impact Garry Grant is making…..

HA: 2 weeks in a row Henry! He has destroyed Nate Nack right in the middle of the ring!

Grant kneels down next to Nate, smiling he whispers into Nates’ ear and spits on his prone body as the arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s.

HE: Well one way or another Garry Grant has put Nate on notice he is coming for him in a big way! He wants to be the man who wants to show the world what he is capable of!

HA: But be careful for what he wishes because if I know Nate he won’t stay down for long

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:19 pm

We go to the backstage area where Orthrus is seen making his way down a corridor as the lights begin to flicker. Orthrus pauses as he looks a bit uneasy. Orthrus turns around quickly.

O: You???? The hell do you want?!

The camera turns around and Christy James appears on screen.

CJ: Orthrus….I am here just to get a quick interview…I was wondering why did you back away from Nate Nack here tonight?

O: Back away? Christy…are you as stupid as you look? I don’t back away from anyone! Did you see what I did to him at Absolution? Huh? Did you? I destroyed Nate Nack all by myself! And I won this…

Orthrus lifts the golden contract.

O: This means I can do whatever the hell I want, when I want!

I don’t have to play by the rules, I don’t have to do what Andrews says, why should I fight in a match that I don’t agree with….

My path is written, my future is awash with the blood of my victims. Nate’s time will come, just not tonight

I am in control of my destiny. I am the master of my own path. The future will not be dictated to me

I am the creator of misery in 6CW and I decide when darkness will fall

I am not a purveyor of tricks or sleights of hand. My reality is much worse. The reality for 6CW is that all this will be my playground the minds of the weak will crack and I will squeeze the life out of each and every last soul

Orthrus then starts to walks away as the lights begins to flicker again.

Orthrus turns around, but pauses.

O: You…….

The camera backs away as Edward Plague appears at the far end of the corridor

Tricks????

Soon you will understand what the true reality is…. you will learn to distinguish the difference between the two…

...I can see a disease running through your veins...it thickens your blood and cuts off the air to your feeble brain... it makes you want...no NEED revenge for the actions I was made to take...you can't see the bigger picture and until you do, I will continue to tear you apart one piece at a time...I will continue to crush you in to the ground and I will beat you down until you beg to see the light

Romans 12:19 “Avenge not yourselves but rather give place unto wrath. For it is written vengeance is mine; I will repay sayeth the Lord

You live in my dominion and until you bow down before me and accept me as your saviour, I will punish you for every evil action you have ever taken and no golden contract can stop me

I am the messenger in my world but in yours...I. AM. GOD

Soon you will all come to understand my vision

The vision that starts with you…..

The lights flicker once again and the corridor falls into complete darkness for a couple of seconds, as the light returns Plague has disappeared leaving Orthrus and Christy stood

Commercial Break

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:20 pm

Backstage and Dean Andrews is sat in his office when there is a knock at the door

DA: Come in

The door slowly opens and in walks Emma Holland, Emma is pale and is visibly shaking

Andrews stands and pulls out a chair for her

DA: What’s the matter, don’t get me wrong but you look terrible

Emma smiles nervously
EH: It’s Nate…. I erm….. I need you to tell him to take a break

Andrews looks confused
DA: A break??? – I don’t understand. I know things have been hard for him these last few weeks but he is a real fan favourite. I assure you Emma. Nate is going places in this business. He’s destined for the top

EH: And what about his long term health, what about us???
I support his wrestling; I know how much it means to him. But he means more to me than 6CW. I’m sorry but his wellbeing is all I care about and hearing him this week, watching him tonight he’s not thinking straight

I know he likes to portray this image…..
Mighty Mighty Nate Nack, the indestructible one. But I know him, he’s not as tough as he makes out, he’s only human

And I’m worried…….

Andrews stands and places a hand on Emma’s shoulder
DA: I understand, honest. I know where you’re coming from. I used to have to watch my mother worry night after night as my dad got stitched up after matches.
We spent hours in hospital waiting rooms as he underwent operations. I completely know why you’re worried……………….

But I’m sorry. I can’t…….

A buzzing sound starts and Emma pulls her phone from her handbag

EH: It’s Nate – Please don’t tell him I was ever here. He is a proud man and he wouldn’t want to see me begging for him

Andrews smiles as he shows Emma the door
DA: I think what you are asking is admirable. I wish I had somebody as pretty as you fighting my corner for me

Emma blushes

DA: I’m always here Emma, my door is always open………. Day or night

Emma nods as she answers the phone and walks away down the corridor

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 2:20 pm

Mike Masters is backstage with Marty Helms before the Main event
MM: So did you do it???

Helms smiles
MH: What do you mean???

MM: Gazzy. I mean I can understand why you’d want to lay out that moron. I just can’t believe you never told me. I thought we were tight

MH: Is that why you kicked me at the PPV because we were tight???

Masters smiles cockily
MM: That was just business, there can only be one number one

MH: And that’s you????

MM: Have you watched my matches?
Its perfection, its masterful, its Mike Masters the future of this damn business. Not the likes of Gazzy D. I’m on the rise. On the rise to the top of 6CW

MH: And what about me – What about the perfect Outlaws??

Masters pats Helms on the shoulder

MM: I’ve got your back man
Me and you are as thick as thieves

Helms eyes narrow as Masters walks out of shot. Helms voice lowers
MH: I will not be made a fool out of. I will not play second fiddle.
There is only room for one top dog and this is my yard!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 3:22 pm

We go back to the Copper Box Arena as the camera pans across the fans, and then goes to a shot of the announce table where Harold and Henry appear on screen.

HE: Welcome back Anarchy Ladies and Gentlemen, to what has been a thrilling night here.

HA: To say all hell has broken loose would be an understatement!

HE: Hahaha, Well one thing for sure it has been a survival of the fittest type of mentally, as everyone has been trying to seize their moment and climb to the top of the food chain.

HA: One that seems to be dominated by 2 monsters who are bound to cross paths…

HE: That’s right Harold, but up next in our main event has been an incredibly personal battle for GazzyD…For weeks, and weeks, and even months, he has been the target for a masked man…

HA: Victories cost, constant beat downs, you must question how Gazzy is mentally going into this match here tonight.

HE: Well that will be something that Roman will be thinking about, as they face two men he knows very well in Masters, and Helms.

HA: Masters, and Helms have proved to have a formed one hell of a formidable partnership, both the opportunist, who know when and how to strike.

“Airplane” Hits as a thunderous ovation of giving to a certified future 6CW Hall of Famer GazzyD. Gazzy makes his way out wearing dark blue trunks with “History Maker” marked on the back in white as he looks down at the ring. Gazzy leaps from side to side as he then runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Gazzy then jogs over to a corner of the ring and leaps on the turnbuckle and poses for the fans.

HE: No matter where this man goes, he is followed by thousands of fans across the world, as the former 6CW World Champion, looks towards the future, and help be apart of the re-birth of the company that he loves.

HA: 6CW wouldn’t be 6CW with people like GazzyD, and Daniel Reilly around Henry. Love them or hate them, these men stood out at the peak of the industry and are men who helped put this company on the map.

“Famous” Echoes across the arena as the lights switch to black inside the arena. A lone voice echoes out “And now revered audience,the show begins". Jets of purple rockets shoot high into the air before exploding, then a spotlight shines to the rafters and all eyes from the audience turn upwards. A flash of light in the middle of the ring suddenly captures the attention and the lights come on, Roman Azrael is standing tall, gazing from behind his mask. The fans are heard going crazy giving Azrael a loud pop.

HE: Well we go from the old to the new Harorld! Roman and GazzyD are two men with similar styles, and you can see that the respect is there between the two men.

HA: Roman has taken 6CW by storm after recording a huge win at Absolution during the fatal fourway a match you know that Helms, and Masters won’t have forgotten and would want to put right here tonight.

“Champion” hits with Sirens playing in the background as the mood across the arena quickly changes. Helms and Masters make their way out to a heated reception from the crowd. Helms raises his handcuffs in there as Masters performs a handstand push up on the top of the ramp. The two men then hi5 each other as they then make their way down the ramp. They then leap on the apron and enter the ring as Gazzy immediately tries to get at them.

HE: You can see that Gazzy hasn’t forgotten his paranoia as to who attack him is driving him crazy.

HA: He is rightly accusing everyone! Helms, Masters, who else?

HE: Can you blame him, this wasn’t the return he was expecting in 6CW.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The match gets underway Gazzy tells Roman he wants to start the match, as Helms backs out of the ring wanting nothing to do with Gazzy. Gazzy and Masters circling around each other in the ring. Gazzy then immediately tries to go for Helms but he leaps off the apron, as Masters comes flying in from behind with a clothesline as he backs Gazzy into his corner, and unleashes a knife edge chop across chop to a loud “Woo” from the crowd. Masters hits another chop, and another, but Gazzy then responds with a chop of his own as he fight out of Masters/Helms corner.

Gazzy then hits a series of kicks backing Masters against the ropes and hits another chop. Gazzy then whips Masters across the ring. As Masters comes off the ropes, Gazzy drops down. Masters flies off again as he runs into a perfectly excuted dropkick. Masters gets back to his feet as Gazzy hits another kick to the ribs and drives Masters spine first into the corner. Gazzy then shoves his foot in Masters throat as the ref counts to 5. Masters is seen squirming as Gazzy releases the hold on the count of 4.

HE: Gazzy really fighting with pure emotion here, been an absolute turbulent month or two for him, and is showing the world he may be down but not out.

HA: Whoever is behind these attacks, I hope he realises they are just adding fuel to the fire, Gazzy has come back fighting, and giving everything he has!

Gazzy hits a series of kicks in the corner bringing Masters down into a seated position in the corner. Gazzy then backs away and comes flying in with a running boot to the face. Gazzy then drags Masters in the middle of the ring and hooks the leg.

1……

2……

HE: Masters kicks out!

HA: And look at this instead of taking a break or getting frustrated, Gazzy goes right back on the attack not giving ,Masters a single second.

Gazzy then mounts Masters and unleashes some vicious shots to the head as Azrael looks on applauding Gazzy on. Gazzy then breaks away as the fans are heard going wild.

*Crowd: Gazzy! Gazzy! Gazzy!

Gazzy looks across the fans and slap his chest as he then waits for Masters to get to his feet. Masters slowly gets back up to his feet as Gazzy makes his way over and hits a kick to the mid-section and delivers an irish whip. Masters bounces off the ropes as Gazzy leapfrogs over, but Masters counters and hits an atomic drop. Masters then goes for a disaster kick but Gazzy duck under. Masters then leaps on the second rope again as Gazzy turns around.

*SMACK!!!!!

HE: Disaster Kick!!!

HA: What a shot to the head! If doesn’t work first time it will second!

HE: And look at Helms now! Leaping on the rope desperately wanting some of Gazzy now!

Masters crawls over and tag Helms in. Helms charges in, and begins to ground and pound Gazzy. Helms then breaks away, as a smile emerges across his face. Gazzy gets back to his feet as he walks straight into a stiff European uppercut. Gazzy groggily moves away on to the ropes. Helms makes his way over and locks in a headlock. Gazzy tries to back Helms against the ropes and whip Helms across the ring but Helms holds on as he brings Gazzy into the middle of the ring.

Gazzy then drives a few elbow shots into Helms gut, as he eventually breaks the hold. Gazzy then hits a chop across Helms chest, and runs the ropes. Gazzy comes off the ropes as he goes for a clothesline but Helms ducks under. Gazzy bounces off the ropes again.

HE: SPINEBUSTER!!!!

HA: Man that must of hurt!

HE Helms goes for the cover!

1…..

2…..

3!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 3:23 pm

HE: No Gazzy gets the shoulder up.

HA: Must question whether it was a good idea for Gazzy to go it alone at the beginning and not getting Azrael involved in the match sooner….

Helms slaps Gazzy across the face as he looks across to the fans and shouts “What?” as the respond with a series of boo’s. Gazzy gets to his feet and hits a kick to Helms ribs, and another, and another as the fans get behind him, until Helms catches one of Gazzy legs. Helms throws Gazzy leg away, but Gazzy shows great balance and hits a dragon whip which stumbles Helms. Gazzy then whips Helms across the ring. Helms comes off the ropes.

*SMACK!!!!!!

HE: RUNNING BIG BOOT!!!!!!

HA: Surely that’s it!!!

1….

2…..

3!

HE: He Got it!

HA: No! Wait Gazzy foot was on the bottom rope!

HE: What a veteran instinct there!

Helms can’t believe it as smacks the mat in frustration. Helms then drags Gazzy to his feet, and hits a suplex. Helms then spins his hips and keeps the hold locked in as he rises to his feet and hits a second suplex in succession. Helms then rises to his feet again and goes for a third but Gazzy blocks it with his leg. Gazzy then hits a punch to the ribs and counters with a snap suplex as the arena erupts into a chorus of cheers.

*Crowd: Azrael! Azrael!

HE: Great Counter by Gazzy!

Helms slowly pushes himself back to his feet as the arena erupts and gives a huge cheer as Gazzy makes the tag. Azrael comes flying into the match. Helms is met by a series of left, and rights as he is backed against the ropes. Masters comes flying in from behind but runs straight into a roundhouse kick. That distractions gives Helms the chance to respond with a few shots of his own as Azrael stumbles away. Helms comes flying in.

HE: RANHEI!!!! (Kofi’s SOS)

HA: Azrael bring in it here!!

Masters comes back again but Azrael hits a stiff kick to the gut and hits a rolling fireman carry. Helms gets back up as Azrael hits a right hook shot and delivers and irish whip into the corner, but Helms counters and delivers one of his own. Helms comes charging in behind, but Arzael leaps on the second rope and hits a corkscrew senton.

Azrael then kips back up to his feet as he measure Helms up. Helms slowly gets to his feet as Azrael props Helms on his shoulders.

HE: RIGHTEOUS CONNECTS!!!!

HA: Azrael goes for the cover!

1….

2…..

3!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 3:24 pm

HE: MASTERS BREAKS IT UP!!!!

HA: Here comes Gazzy!!!!

As Masters breaks up the pin Gazzy comes flying in brawls with Masters in the ring. The ref tries to get Masters and Gazzy out of the ring telling them they need to go. Helms then hits a low blow on Azrael, as Gazzy then shoves the referee away.

DING!!! DING!! DING!!!

HE: The hell!!??? Everything broken loose here!

HA: The ref has called for the bell!

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen the Referee has called an end to this match, calling it a Double DQ!!!

The arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s as Gazzy clothesline Masters over the top rope. Helms then comes flying in from behind, and as Gazzy turns around Helms take him down to the mat and locks in the crossface. Gazzy is heard screaming in pain as Helms laughs on. Helms then applies more pressure almost like he is trying to snap Gazzy neck.

HE: Here comes Azreal!

HA: Thank god, Helms had a crazed look in his eyes.

Azrael unleashes a fury of punches backing Helms against the ropes as he then back away and comes flying in with a clothesline but Helms pulls down on the top rope as Azrael flies on to the outside of the ring. Azrael lands on his feet though until Masters flies in and drives Azrael spine first agains the ring. Azrael fight back though as the two men end up in a brawl as we back into the middle of the ring. Helms is measuring Gazzy up again who is grounded on the mat. Gazzy slowly gets back up

HE: Crossface again!!!

HA: Gazzy rolls through Ankle Lock!!!!

HE: The referee is desperately calling for help as all hell has broken loose here!

HA: This is Anarchy Henry! This is what the Era of “Aggression” is all about!

HE: And we've run out of time. I've been Henry, he's been Harold and this has been one hell of a show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Apr 2013, 3:25 pm

Backstage following the show Dean Andrews is in his office, he sighs heavily as he sits down at his desk.
Slowly reaching across he removes the top from a bottle of Glenmorangie and pours a large glass, the door opens and Mr Jones walks in

MJ: I’m not interrupting am I?

Jones is stood at the doorway awaiting an answer

Andrews takes a second glass and pours another whisky holding it in the air he intimates towards Jones

DA: Take a seat; it’s been a good night. A few incidents that we need to look into but I think in terms of first nights it didn’t go too badly

You know what - Maybe this joint GM thing won’t be so bad after all

Jones smiles and takes the glass from Andrews, holding it a loft

MJ: To the future

Andrews follows

DA: The future!!!!

The camera fades to black

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content