The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 30th April 2014

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 30th April 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 30th April 2014

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:02

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off.

The camera then pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 3,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display.

Let them Fight!!
Daniel Reilly – Sell out
Why Keane Why??
We go again
JAAAAAXXXXX CCCCCUTTTTTTTTLERRRRRRR!!!
Non Non Non Non Non Non!!!
Time to Play

*The action is then taken ringside where Henry and Harold Lloyd are situated at the announce desk, ready to call the action.

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome once again to the only place worth being this evening. It has been ten days since we greeted you last but what a show we have in store tonight. Eight matches of the highest quality all before we reach our huge Main Event. One match that will decide the destiny of our Main Event at Night of Glory.

HE: Only one winner for me

HA: That’s hardly surprising

HE: Enforcer proved at Day of Reckoning that he can upset the odds to come out victorious and tonight will be no different

HA: Well I’m going for Nate. He has a point to prove and he has shown in the past that The Authority would be stupid to underestimate him

HE: Adding Gazzy and Max into the mix puts a twist on things; they have really been on the same page recently and have had crossed words with Mr. Jones and the Authority

HA: Don’t forget the special guest referee. Hernandez will have his orders I’m sure. That’s what makes it so hard to call

HE: And that’s what makes this place so great

HA: It certainly does

This is 6CW and its time to play!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 30th April 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 30th April 2014

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:05

*Mr. Jones is backstage in his office. Jones is smartly dressed in a grey suit, across from his desk stand all the current members of the Authority, all but Enforcer are wearing an SOA t-shirt. Jones removes his glasses as he looks at each man one by one

MJ: Tonight is the biggest day since we arrived at this company, tonight we lay down a marker for all to see. Tonight we show the dominance we hold over each and every man that has not been chosen to walk amongst the elite

*Each man nods, Kelsey grips Oliver Keane’s hand and Hernandez starts to clap but Jones raises his hand

MJ: Complacency has been our enemy over the past few months but I have removed the weak links and now we stand strong. Tonight is all about results, tonight nothing less than a victory is good enough, and failure is not an option!!

*Jones places his glasses back on and looks down his nose at each man and women before him

MJ: Do I make myself clear?

*The camera pans across the assembled gathering as one by one they all nod, the camera finishes focused on Enforcer who is smiling as the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 30th April 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 30th April 2014

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:07

*The camera shows Chaos backstage in his locker room; he is standing in front of a mirror

C: Tonight we can change; show the world I can stand next to him as one

*Chaos face twists and his voice becomes distorted

C: You don’t need him, he is a non believer

*Once more Chaos face returns to normal as he speaks

C: He has shown me the way, I see my way through the darkness

*Chaos bangs his fist against his forehead shaking his head furiously

C: NO NO NO!!!!!!!!

He is not worthy of the one true prophet, we must make him pay for his disobedience

*Chaos falls to his knees, rocking back and forth pleading at his reflection

C: Release me from this torture. I have seen the change in me… I will do your bidding no more!!!

*Chaos starts to laugh maniacally

C: You will never be free. I am your master. Your will is mine!!

*Chaos holds his head in his hands as the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:09

*Tim Allen is backstage

TA: My guest at this time Jax Cutler

*The camera pans to show the mountainous new arrival, he is stood next to Michael Hathaway who speaks

MH: And Michael Hathaway

*Allen smiles nervously

TA: Sorry. Mr. Hathaway, of course. I was hoping Jax would like to share some words of wisdom?

*Hathaway smiles

MH: Words…..

Words can be used for many things Tim but very rarely do they truly capture the enormity of an event. In the next few weeks you will hear some words being batted around to describe Jax Cutler..."beast"..."monster"...now these are scandalous, libelous, slanderous. Jax Cutler is not a monster, he's an athlete. An uncompromising, battling, dangerous, violent athlete. I was under the impression that these were in fact qualities rather than vices in the world of wrestling. I don't want to upset people with showing you the truth of wrestling but this is a violent business where the best fighters go to the top. That is why Jax Cutler is here because he has a specific set of skills and they are prime for wrestling, prime for 6CW.

TA: And why 6CW. What is about this company that you and your ‘client’ feel is best suited to his skill set?

MH: 6CW is a fantastic company; years of hardship have meant it has risen from the deep stronger. It has a fabulous history of names that have helped make this a phenomenon. That is why I chose this place for Jax to flourish. It has provided excellent foundations for Jax Cutler to push himself up on, to use as a pedestal to succeed. For, and I want to make this perfectly clear, 6CW is a vessel, a conduit, for Jax to use to become the best sportsman in the world. That is his goal and I am 100% confident ability in him achieving that aim.

TA: Strong words that in fairness we have heard a lot from people fresh through those doors. What makes this any different?

MH: These are not just big words from a little man and a big friend. You will all see, you will understand once Jax Cutler has got going. Things aren't ever going to be the same around here.

*Cutler flexes his muscles and cracks his neck as we go back to ringside

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:10

Match 1
Jax Cutler vs Chaos

The action is at ringside as “It’s an Omen” plays out to a mixed reaction from the fans in attendance. Purple pyros accompany the arrival of Chaos and he makes his way down the ramp before pausing to adjust his mask…

HE: 6CW’s resident head case…

HA: Chaos is certainly experiencing his fair share of issues right now….just when it seemed like he was beginning to “find” himself, his friendship with Nicky Cassidy has broken down almost completely….

HE: Because the nutter keeps on attacking Cassidy for no reason…

HA: Chaos has always been a deeply troubled mind and it seems as though things are getting worse than ever…

Chaos tilts his head from side to side and then he climbs up into the ring to wait for his opponent. Chaos takes a quick look at his feet and then stares at the stage as “Bridge Burning” by the Foo Fighters roars out…

HA: 6CW’s newest talent acquisition…

HE: And he comes in with very high regard…

Michael Hathaway makes his way out onto the stage, dressed in a crisp suit, and he adjusts his tie with a smile as the muscular form of Jax Cutler walks out to join him. Cutler flexes his impressive physique as pyros go off…

HA: Jax Cutler is a former amateur wrestling standout….he then delved into the world of MMA and was undefeated as a cage fighter….but under the watchful eye of his manager, Michael Hathaway, he now is bidding to become a dominant force in the world of professional wrestling…

HE: Cutler has all the tools….look at him, he is a monster of a man…

HA: Tonight Cutler makes his 6CW debut against a former world champion….it really is an acid test…

Hathaway is whispering in his client’s ear as they walk to the ring and then he pats Cutler on the shoulder with a smile as the superstar leaps up on the apron. Cutler climbs through the ropes and just glowers at Chaos…

HA: Chaos is seriously dwarfed by Cutler…but he has been in with bigger men his whole career, he will not be intimidated…

HE: I would be…

The referee has a brief word with both men and then he calls for the bell to start the contest. Chaos and Cutler circle one another as Hathaway bangs his hand on the canvass and shouts encouragement…

Hathaway: This is all about you Jax….this is your time…..straight to the main event…..that is what you are…

HA: Cutler has his very own cheerleader at ringside….

Cutler storms in for a double legged take-down and he easily picks Chaos up off the ground and slams him down into the mat. Cutler rolls on top and drives heavy punches down toward Chaos’ head…

HA: That is the MMA background apparent already…

Cutler pulls back on the count of four and gets to his feet. Chaos slowly joins him and Jax looks for another take-down but this time Chaos rolls over the shoulder and into a pin………………1………………..2…………….powerout. Cutler storms up and looks for a huge clothesline but Chaos ducks under and springs onto the ropes…

HA: Cross…

HE: Cutler read that…

Cutler catches Chaos in his arms and nails two rib-breakers before spinning Chaos around and planting him with a huge scoop slam. Cutler flexes in the middle of the ring before yanking Chaos back up and he flips him into a powerbomb position…

HA: This could be over very quickly…

Chaos drives punches down into Cutler’s head and then he succeeds in falling back into a headscissors take-down. Cutler gets back up and Chaos wipes him out with a spinning heel kick before springing onto the ropes again…

HA: LION…

HE: Look at that….that is athleticism…

Cutler is back up before Chaos has even begun to flip through the air. He catches the smaller man on his shoulders and then drives him down with a huge fireman’s slam. ……………1……………….2………………kickout. Cutler listens to the advice being yelled at him by Hathaway…

Hathaway: He is an infant compared to you….crush him, do not allow this fraud to steal your rightful opportunities….

Chaos is trying to get up as Cutler drags him into a waistlock and rags him around the ring. He throws Chaos against the turnbuckle and then drives shoulder thrusts into the kidneys before turning him around and whipping him to the opposite side of the ring….

HE: Chaos is being dismantled…

Chaos hits the turnbuckle with such velocity that he collapses back down to the mat. Cutler just stalks him, waiting, and then grabs Chaos by the mask and drags him up. He locks his head under his armpit and drives huge knees into Chaos’ stomach before lifting him into a suplex position…

HA: Fantastic strength from Jax Cutler…

Cutler holds Chaos in the air for over twenty seconds and then drops him down into the suplex…….1………………….2…………….kickout. Cutler takes Chaos by the arm and tries to pull him into a submission but Chaos kicks out and catches his bigger opponent in the face..

HE: Chaos is only delaying the inevitable…

HA: He won’t go down without a fight….

Cutler runs back at Chaos but the masked man uses the ropes to lift himself up and kick out at the face of Jax. Cutler staggers back and Chaos runs at him, swivelling into a wheelbarrow position….

HA: Huge bulldog take-down…Chaos may do this…

1…………………2………….Cutler powers out. They get back up and Chaos lands hard kicks to the legs of his foe before kicking him in the stomach. Jax doubles up as Chaos runs off the ropes…

HE: HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT!

Chaos is spun in a full circle as Cutler launches at him with a sickening clothesline. Hathaway bangs his hand off the mat and smiles as Cutler whips Chaos off the ropes…

HE: Forget all about it…

HA: Chaos destroyed…

Cutler tilt-a-whirls Chaos onto his shoulders and drills him with a Samoan drop…..he places both hands on Chaos’ chest…
…1
…..2
…………..kickout!

HE: No way….that had to be enough…

HA: The referee says two…

Hathaway: No retreat, no retreat….he’s finished, he’s done….end this….END HIM!

Cutler takes a long look at Chaos and then he pulls him back up and prepares for a fisherman’s suplex. Chaos battles back and lands with punches to the stomach before pulling free of Cutler and lands a swinging roundhouse kick to the temple, sending Jax staggering to the corner.

HA: Chaos still has the heart and guts of a champion…

Chaos runs in with a diving dropkick to Cutler’s chest before springboarding onto the ropes and he takes Cutler down with a tornado DDT…………….1……………….2………………kickout. Chaos gets up and he beckons for Jax to stand before kicking him in the stomach…

HA: G-FORCE!

Cutler stands firm and he counters out with a backdrop. He then backs to the corner and he waits for Chaos to stand up before running out at him and he dives for a flying bicycle kick…

HE: How did Chaos get out of the way?

Chaos rolls underneath Cutler and he shows great athleticism to leap straight onto the top rope before twisting back with an incredible moonsault take-down…

HA: Chaos is gonna win it…

…2
…………..Cutler throws his shoulder up and Hathaway breathes a sigh of relief.

HE: Cutler is fighting a former world champion in his first 6CW match….there is a reason that management are high on him…

HA: Right now he is being put right through his paces…

Cutler is seated in the corner, looking a little dazed, as Chaos makes his way to the opposite corner and starts to climb. He reaches the top and then flies through the air…

HA: COAST TO COAST!

Chaos drives through the air and looks to land the dropkick but Cutler rolls aside and sends the high-flier clattering into the turnbuckle. Chaos is a crumpled mess as Cutler rolls across to the opposite corner and waits for his opponent to stand….

HE: OH YES!

HA: WHAT A SPEAR….CHAOS IS BROKEN IN HALF!

Cutler literally bursts into Chaos with sickening impact, leaving Chaos completely motionless on the mat. Cutler’s eyes are shining with malice as Hathaway shouts more instructions…

Hathaway: Now you have him….don’t waste a moment…..FINISH HIM!

HA: Jax Cutler more than impressive here on his 6CW debut…

Cutler flips Chaos up onto his back and into a crucifix powerbomb position before smashing Chaos down into the canvass with real impact…
…1
……..2
………………3!

HE: I told you Cutler was the real deal…

HA: Chaos gave a good fight but Jax Cutler has debuted with a statement here tonight….

Hathaway: Remember the name….remember it….Jax Cutler, people….Jax Cutler….the future, the main event has arrived!

Cutler has his arm raised in victory and then he climbs from the ring to join Hathaway in the aisleway. Hathaway pats his client on the shoulder and beckons for him to follow from ringside.

HA: 6CW fans may have just witnessed a new breakout star…what does the future hold for Jax Cutler?

HE: Whatever he wants….that was destructive…

Chaos is holding his ribs in the middle of the ring, looking hurt, as Hathaway and Cutler continue to celebrate their victory.

Match result: Jax Cutler by pinfall
Match time: 3 minutes 58 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:13

*Gazzy arrives backstage at the 6CW arena, the crowd pop as he walks into shot. Gazzy is wearing a 6CW 4 EVA Sweatshirt and jeans he has a bag slung across each shoulder. As he makes his way through the corridors Christy James appears coming the over direction. Christy smiles as Gazzy removes the bags and stops to talk

GD: No camera crew?

*Christy laughs

CJ: They don’t come everywhere with me you know

*Gazzy smiles cheekily

GD: Well that’s ruined one of my fantasies

*Christy smacks him playfully on the shoulder

CJ: Where’s Max? I thought you and your new BFF were joined at the hip?

*Gazzy laughs mockingly

GD: Beauty and a sense of humour. Quite a catch young Miss James

*Christy tousles her hair between her fingers

CJ: Are you gonna let me in on your big plan Gazzy, you know off the record?

*Gazzy carefully looks over his shoulder his eyes narrow as he beckons Christy in close

GD: You know how much this place means to me Christy?

*Christy nods

GD: And I know how far Max is willing to go to get the upper hand. As much as I can’t stand the man you have to admire his will to succeed, he doesn’t allow anything to get in his way, he will do anything and I mean anything to be the very top guy in this company

*Christy looks confused

CJ: But how does that help us?

*Gazzy smiles wickedly

GD: What if we can channel that drive, focus that determination to saving this company?

CJ: Why would Max do that?

GD: His ego won’t allow himself to be beaten. If I can convince him that The Authority is the enemy. They are what are stopping him getting what he wants, he will do whatever it takes to make sure they go down, he will save 6CW!!

*Christy looks at Gazzy open mouthed as the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:15

Back at ringside and "King of Kings" blasts out of the speakers

HA: An unexpected interlude Henry

HE: They’re in charge Harold they call the shots

(The crowd boos as Mr Hernandez steps through the curtain, he is dressed in a dark blue suit and is holding a mic, he hushes the crowd and lifts the mic)

MH: Cut the music. This is important and I don’t want to be out here with the riff raff all night

HA: They pay his wages, he needs to show these fans more respect

HE: Some of them haven’t seen their feet for years; a lack of respect is the least of their problems

MH: I am here to deliver a message to you and all the ‘superstars’ backstage on behalf of my boss, the man that makes this company great

HA: Suck up

MH: The head of The Authority Mr. Michael Jones

(The booing grows)

HE: Now that’s disrespectful

(Hernandez shakes his head as he continues)

MH: Over the past week I have been in discussion with our great leader about ways to take this company to the next level and we have arrived at the same conclusion.

More gold means more great matches

So at Night of Glory 6CW and the Authority will crown its new International Champion in a ladder match

HA: What an announcement. There have been real legends holding that belt in the past. I don’t like this guy but he’s right with the strength of the roster more championship gold makes definite sense

HE: Of course it does. It’s a decision made by the Authority

MH: Now being fair and honest people we don’t want to be accused of making the rules unfair or handing any members of The Authority an advantage, so next week I invite any man backstage who wants into that match to put their hat in the ring, you have ten days to decide gentlemen

Now enjoy the rest of the show

HA: Another huge match announced for Night of Glory Henry. A ladder match to crown the new 6CW International Champion. I’m sure there are a lot of guys backstage who will fancy a piece of that action

HE: Well they have ten days to make their minds up because you heard Hernandez; the participants need to make themselves known on the next episode of Anarchy, ten days to decide

HA: I can’t wait to see who steps up Henry. A ladder match favours the high flyers but I can think of a dozen men who could easily walk out of Night of Glory as the new champ!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:16

*Dubois is strolling through the corridors of 6CW

JD: OUI! OUI! OUI! OUI! OUI! OUI!

???:It's the third door on the right, squire

*Dubois stops and turns to find the voice, spinning to see Jack Hurst

JH: I've seen toddlers more subtle about their toilet demands

JD: Jack 'Urst. You cannot stop ze Oui Movement, you know this

JH: Funny that. I kicked every croissant and snail out of here last time, why so confident in your longevity?

*Dubois takes a step toward Hurst, who himself goes onto the front foot and the pair go nose to nose

JD: Your words mean nothing. Ze Oui Movement will trample all over you, little British swine."

JH: Liberte, egalite, fraternite is no longer a concern Dubois. This isn't the 21st Century French Revolution. You hold no threat.

*Dubois storms away, continuing his OUI! chants as Hurst shakes his head.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:18

(After the interval the camera cuts to backstage and a handheld close up of an unrecognised youth in his early twenties with swept hair to the side and a shaved parting. He smiles nervously initially and a brace can be seen on his front teeth.)

Bam: ERMAHGERD!!! This is really happening! Welcome to BamCam!
Pinch me this is so totesamazeballs! Me, Bam Sparkleston, is actually in the 6CW locker room! It’s like totes empty at the moment but I can just smell that some of my most amazing heroes have been in here! Oh this is so freakingness awesome!

(Bam is seen hyperventilating and has to calm himself down by slowing his breathing.)

Bam: Oh my sweet word, that’s Enforcer’s locker, he was like so my fave when I was growing up, all those matches with Hobo in Trash TV. How he ever came up with that line of ‘You will be Enforced’ was like so hashtag awesome! Oh wow his locker’s open! What’s inside it, let’s look BamCam fans!

(Bam opens up the locker and immediately a copy of Ice Hockey Wives drops to the floor, on the front a woman in full goalie gear is playing mischievously with a hockey stick. On the inside locker door is a photo of Trash TV with Enforcer and Hobo arm in arm smiling at the camera. Bam though has his eyes transfixed on something inside the locker, an old ice hockey shirt. He lifts it out and takes a deep sniff of it.)

Bam: ERMAHGERD!!! You can actually smell Enforcer on this!! This is like the bestest moment in my entire life, this is better than when Katie Scraggins let me go to second base after the school prom! This is better than when I got a signed shiny Harry Styles in my 1D sticker album, I am just so keeping this to sleep in. I better dash before anyone sees me about so that’s all now BamCam fans! Smell ya laters!

(Bam takes another big sniff of the hockey shirt then poses for a selfie with it before scarpering out of the room.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:20

Match 2
Scott Harris w/Mike Masters vs Jerome Dubois

Back at ringside and “Beat the Devil’s Tattoo” plays out to a mixed reception from the fans in attendance. Some are chanting “OUI” as red, white and blue pyros explode into the air and Jerome Dubois walks out into view…

HA: It was a successful return to 6CW for Jerome Dubois last week, knocking off Nicky Cassidy…

HE: Dubois has returned to regain his former glory…nothing is going to stop his crusade…

HA: Well tonight he faces one half of the tag team champions, this will be a real test of how much inactivity has affected the Frenchmen…

Dubois lowers his robe and jigs on the spot before rolling under the bottom rope. He adjusts his trunks as “Survival” blazes out to a tremendous reception from the 6CW fans.

HE: Harris’ luck ran out last week against Marty Helms and tonight Jerome Dubois is only going to increase his suffering…

HA: Last week was the first time I have ever seen Scott Harris ruffled….we don’t know exactly what Marty Helms was referring to when he said “I know your story”….but Harris was taken completely by surprise…

HE: He showed his inexperience and fragile mind….Dubois is a veteran of the game and he will take full advantage of it…

Harris lowers his hood and stares straight at the ring as his tag partner, Mike Masters, walks out alongside him. Masters is smirking at Harris and then begins to whisper instructions as they walk down the ramp, Harris doesn’t seem to be listening…

HE: Why the hell is Masters out here?

HA: For once we are in agreement….I like Mike Masters but it would seem he and Harris are only compatible when they wrestle together….personality wise they are a match made in hell…

HE: Masters thinks he is superior to everyone…..I don’t blame Harris for being bored of him talking…

HA: But on the other hand Masters is suspicious of Scott Harris….The Authority seem to have a very active interest in the “Sharpshooter” and nobody knows why…

Harris removes his hoody and climbs up into the ring as Masters starts to circle the outside. The referee has a quick word with both competitors and then signals for the bell to start off the action…

HE: The referee better be keeping an eye on Masters, he is as underhanded as they come…

HA: Please listen to yourself…

Harris and Dubois lockup in the centre of the ring and Harris quickly swivels behind for a waistlock. Dubois manages to edge out and he takes Harris down with a hip throw and tries to lock in a chinlock but Harris rolls out and they both stand again. They tie up for a second time and Dubois twists Harris’ arm behind his back…

HA: An early feeling out process from two technically gifted athletes…

Harris uses his free hand to grab Dubois’ arm and he twists that, reversing the positions, before pushing Dubs into the corner. He chases in for a clothesline but Dubois slams his elbow out and catches Harris in the jaw before running out after him for a clothesline…

HA: Harris ducked it….GERMAN!

HE: Nice try…

Dubois puts the brakes on the suplex and he manages to counter out with an armdrag. They get back up and Dubois delivers a kick to the stomach and tries to flip Harris up onto his shoulders…

HE: Garlic Bomb!

Harris drops out the front and counters with a huge overhead suplex. They get back up and Harris hits a second belly to belly……………………1………………………….2………………..shoulder up. Masters shouts instructions from the outside but Harris chooses to ignore him…

HA: Harris trying to concentrate on this match but all he can hear is Masters on the outside…

Harris grabs Dubois by the head but Dubs falls backwards and throws Harris through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Masters is shaking his head at Harris as Dubois climbs out onto the apron and delivers a running dropkick, drawing cheers from the crowd…

HE: That was brilliant by Dubois…

HA: Throwing caution to the wind….

The referee’s count reaches five as Dubois picks Harris up and throws him back into the ring. Dubs then climbs his way up to the top rope…

HA: Dubois taking a big risk…..EXCELLENT!

Dubois flies off for a missile dropkick but Harris catches his legs in midair and slams him down onto the mat, immediately trying to turn him over into a sharpshooter…

HA: Brilliant presence of mind from Scott Harris…

HE: Fight it Dubs…

Dubois is unwilling to turn over so Harris drops back and catapults him into the turnbuckle. Dubois staggers back and is immediately thrown to the ground by a German suplex…

HA: Harris loves these in threes…

Harris delivers two more German suplexes in the middle of the ring and he makes the cover………………..1…………………..2…………Dubois manages to push his shoulder up. Harris gets back to his feet and he tries to suplex Dubois but he floats over the back and into a schoolboy……………..1………………2…………….kickout!

HE: Dubois so close to a three…

They get back up and Harris looks for a hiptoss but Dubois lands on his feet and counters with one of his own. Harris gets back up and Dubs lashes hard chops into his chest before trying to whip him across the ring…

HA: Harris ducked inside….T-BONE!

Harris pulls Dubois into a t-bone suplex and hooks the leg………………..1………………….2……………kickout. Masters is smiling on the outside as Harris heads for the top rope….Masters is yelling out instructions, distracting Harris, and it allows Dubs to get up and swipe Harris’ legs…

HE: Masters is more of a hindrance than help…

HA: It is starting to seem that way…

Dubois climbs up on the ropes and lands more chops to Harris’ chest before pulling him off into a high-impact superplex…………………….1…………………….2…………….shoulder up. Dubois gets to his feet and he grabs Harris’ leg before turning him over…

HE: This is brilliant, Harris is supposed to be the submission expert….

HA: Dubois has a single legged Boston crab locked in….

Dubs is sat down on Harris’ back and really wrenching on his leg but Harris is unwilling to give up and tries to crawl over to the ropes. Dubois continues to increase the pressure on the knee, which is bent at a horrible angle…

HE: Tap out Harris….you have no other choice…

HA: Harris won’t quit unless he really has to…

Harris is in the hold for almost a minute but eventually he reaches out and grabs the bottom rope. Dubois takes until the count of four to release the hold and then he backs into the centre, a smile upon his face…

HE: Dubois in total control now….and he knows it…

Dubois does another jig as he waits for Harris to get up to his feet. He watches his opponent with great focus and then bursts forwards….

HE: FRENCH CONNECTION!

HA: CODEBREAKER!

Dubois rushes across for his patented spear but is caught in mid-flight by an excellent counter from Scott Harris. Both men are flat on their backs as the referee begins to count them out…

HA: Harris really needed that…slowed Dubois’ momentum right down…

HE: For now, but Dubs will be back…

The count reaches six as Harris makes his way over to Dubois only to be caught out by an inside cradle……………………..1……………………..2…………….kickout. They get back up and Harris nails a kick to the stomach….

HA: SHOT IN THE…

Dubs jumps out back and then he spins Harris around into a destructive sit-out sideslam (Au Revoir)………………..1……………………..2…………….thr-shoulder up. Dubois pulls Harris back up and he flips him into the air…

HE: CULTURE…

Harris drops off back and staggers over into the corner for a breather. Dubois chases in but Harris flapjacks him across the top rope and then drags him into a dragon suplex……………..1…………….2……………..shoulder up!

HA: Harris thought that was a three….but it was only two…

HE: Never a three…

Masters is yelling again from the outside and this time Harris turns towards him and tells him to “be quiet”. Masters shakes his head as Harris turns away and waits for Dubois to get back to his feet…

HA: Scott Harris starting to get tired of his partner at ringside…

Harris grabs Dubs and tries to nail the Olympic slam but Dubois wriggles out and scores with a DDT……………….1…………..2…………….kickout. Dubois waits for Harris to get up before scoop slamming him back to the deck and he spins around into an elbow drop…………………1…………….2………….shoulder up!

HE: It’s so great to have a little bit of class back in 6CW, exactly what Dubois brings to the table…

HA: It is a debatable point…

Dubois pulls Harris up and tries to lift him into the Go Flasher (Fortune) but Harris floats over the back and pushes Dubois into the corner before following in with a stiff shining wizard. Dubs staggers out and Harris hits a northern lights suplex…………………1…………………….2……………….kickout!

HA: Really hard hitting action from both of these men….who will blink first?

Dubs gets up and walks straight into a pendulum backbreaker from Harris before being turned over into the sharpshooter…

HE: Nooo….

HA: This could very well be the end right here….Harris is the master of this move…

HE: Fight it Dubs…

Dubois yells out in pain as Harris wrenches back on his legs, increasing the pressure in the lower spine. The referee is asking Dubs if he wants to quit but the Frenchmen waves his hand and tries to pull himself toward the ropes…

HA: Dubois is feeling this, he may not make the ropes…

HE: I believe in you, Dubs….

Dubois is really struggling under the pressure and he sags down on the canvass, almost ready to tap out, when the Hypertron springs to life; the scene is backstage and Mr Hernandez is talking with a stagehand…

Hernandez: Did you get it done?

StageH: Yes sir…it is right here….

*Hernandez is passed an item and he smiles

Hernandez: Excellent….I cannot wait to give this to our newest member, he will be so pleased…

*The crowd gasp as Hernandez holds up a red Authority shirt with the name “Harris” printed on the back of it

HE: Haha….can you believe it?

HA: I don’t believe a damn thing…

Harris releases the submission on Dubois and is staring at the big screen with complete and utter confusion. He is shaking his head as Mike Masters begins yelling at him from the outside…

HA: This is the Authority up to their old tricks again…

HE: I can’t believe Harris is going to jump ship…

Harris is trying to explain to Masters that it is a stitch up but Masters isn’t having any of it. The argument continues as Dubois grabs Harris’ trunks and pulls him to the mat……………1…………………2………………3!

HA: Dammit…

HE: Yes….the streak continues…..Dubois is 2-0…

The crowd are stunned as “Beat the Devil’s Tattoo” echoes out and Dubois quickly rolls under the bottom rope to celebrate his victory. Scott Harris is on his knees, looking flabbergasted by what has taken place, and he holds up his hands in shock…

HA: Harris was going to win this match by submission….he had Dubois ready to tap….but yet again The Authority has thrown a spanner in the works…

HE: The Authority did nothing….all they did was show that Harris is a turncoat, he is abandoning 6CW….

HA: Please be realistic….Harris is as likely to join The Authority as you are to become 6CW World Champion….

HE: Tell that to Mike Masters…he doesn’t seem convinced…

Mike Masters is in the ring and is questioning what he has just seen on the big screen. Harris is trying to explain to him that it is all Authority propaganda…

HA: The tag team champions are not on the same page right now…

HE: Have they ever been? Two massive egos and no trust….what a combination…

HA: Scott Harris is trying to explain the situation but Mike Masters doesn’t looking willing to accept it….

Masters is shaking his head with mistrust so Harris shrugs his shoulders and motions to leave the ring. Masters reaches out and takes him by the shoulder, turning him back around…

HE: This could erupt…

Masters and Harris go face to face in the middle of the ring and Harris once again re-iterates that he is not “joining The Authority”. Masters still doesn’t seem sure of his partner as Harris climbs from the ring and exits up the aisleway…

HE: Things are far from rosy in camp 6CW….music to the ears of Mr Jones…

HA: This was the damn plan all along….no way would Scott Harris join The Authority…

HE: Would you bet on it? Just how well do any of us know the kid?

HA: I have a gut feeling….

HE: It’s called gas…

Masters is left in the ring with a suspicious look on his face as the cameras take the action backstage inside the Copper Box.

Match result: Jerome Dubois via pinfall
Match time: 7 minutes 33 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:22

*The shot starts with a view of just outside the changing rooms

"..and now we're back together, together, I wanna show you, my heart is oh - oh, bro, yo!

*The 6CW camera swings round the corner to see Ice Cold Nicky Cassidy standing talking to someone we can't yet see, his back turned to us.

NC: I was just hitting the old skool vibes man, didn't know you were back or anything

???:That better not have been...

NC: Bro, bro! I just love a bit of Neighbours chic, man, dat vibe has baby Ice all chilled. Glad to see you though, my man, we gonna tear it up tonight!

*The camera comes into the room and the figure turns more openly, Billy Shaw the man talking to Cassidy.

BS: Good to be back. Let's pick up from where we started and make a name for ourselves here.

*The pair walks out of the changing room and into the building

NC: Tight, partner, let's hit the deck and make some music. That ring is our canvas. Gon' be great to have a fella out there I can trust, y'know? Chaos' ain't too right. Insane in the membrane!

*As they walk away the camera turns to see Chaos, who had been around a corner unseen, shaking his head standing alone.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:22

*The scene opens with a shot of Mr Hernandez standing in the corridors of 6CW, leaning against a wall and fully suited.

Mr H: You're late gentlemen; I don't make these meetings for my fun so I expect you to be on time"

*The camera turns to see Helms and Daniels strolling up together

MH: Sorry boss, we were visualising our victory

JD: We don't want to let any title slip out of our control

Mr H: Precisely gentlemen, that's why tonight we go again

MH: WE GO AGAIN!

Mr H: Don't let this slip!

JD: No slip ups

Mr H: We go again!

*Helms and Daniels repeat the chant

Mr H: You're not walking alone on this one, The Authority is always watching

*The pair shakes hands with Hernandez and walk away, leaving Hernandez to wistfully say to himself

Mr H: They'd have to park two buses in front of them to stop a victory tonight

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:24

(Back at ringside with the commentary team)

HE: What a show so far!!

HA: And we've still got a huge night ahead of us

HE: Yes we do, brother. Reilly, Altair, Enforcer and even Mr Jones to spark this show into life

HA: I was thinking more on the lines of the real talents of this show

*The big screen flicks on to show the entrance doors and then that image fills the picture for our audience

HA: Like this man!

*Liam Wood enters through the doors. He is immediately halted by the figure of Timothy Allen

TA: A moment of your time, Liam?

*Wood puts his bags down

LW: Why not, eh Timothy?

TA: Much appreciated. Tonight you take on the behemoth that is Lucas Takeo. A bit of a David vs Goliath?

*Wood laughs

LW: Don't talk him down; the lad Takeo has a chance

TA: I, I meant you and the whole size thing

*The Viper smiles

LW: Yeah, I know what you meant, Tim. Lighten up! I've beaten big men before, size isn't everything?

TA: Is that what she---

LW: You sure you want to finish that joke, Tim?

*Allen shakes his head silently

LW: I'm not in this business to back down from a challenge. I will beat Takeo, I will stop him, I will prove myself stronger than sheer size suggests.

TA: I feel like I ask this ahead of nearly every match, but is your head in the game? Face it, Costello has got to you

*Wood notably bristles at this suggestion

LW: Vincent Costello is a pathetic man. I don't negotiate with imbeciles, I crush them. His assault on my career is a compliment, really it is. He needs to vindicate his existence by getting my attention. He'll soon find out what it feels to be the focus of my attention when I shove my foot through his teeth.

*Wood storms away at that point, Allen looking a little impressed with his interviewee's candour.

(The show goes to commercial)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:25

Match 3
#1 Contender (Tag Titles)
Robin Reborn/Jack Hurst vs Marty Helms/Jonathan Daniels vs Nicky Cassidy/??? Vs Molly Coddle/Percy Percival

We return to ringside and Molly Coddle and Percy Percival are already in the ring as “King of Kings” is roaring out of the speakers to welcome the arrival of Marty Helms and Jonathan Daniels.

HA: The following contest is a fatal four way tag team match to crown the new number one contenders to Scott Harris and Mike Masters’ championships…

HE: And these are the two men who will win this match….The Authority came up short at Day of Reckoning but there is renewed confidence in camp…

Helms and Daniels high five before removing their vests and climbing up into the ring. They look at Coddle and Percival with disgust before taking to opposite turnbuckles, motioning belts around their waists, much to the dislike of the crowd…

HA: I think Helms and Daniels are the last team that the 6CW Universe wants to see with tag team gold….these two men on the other hand…

A high tempo remix of “Prince Charming” and “Stronger” booms out of the speakers and the crowd goes wild for the arrival of Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn. Reborn bounces out onto the stage as Hurst marches behind him, waving to the audience…

HE: Anybody but these two losers…

HA: Reborn and Hurst have formed a very formidable partnership in recent weeks…their high octane style is exactly what the fans are looking for….

HE: Fancy tricks don’t merit results, remember that…

Reborn and Hurst climb up into the ring to join the other teams as “Cold as Ice” screams out, amid a crescendo of bright blue pyrotechnics. The fans are cheering to the rafters as Nicky Cassidy swaggers out into view…

HA: Nicky Cassidy’s usual tag team partner, Chaos, was already defeated here tonight so Cassidy will have a different partner in this match…

HE: Like Cassidy wanted to tag with Chaos anyway….that nutter would have beaten down on him again….

HA: I have to admit that Cassidy and Chaos’ friendship is a little more than fractured right now….but even so, Cassidy needs a partner for this match…..

Cassidy drops his fur coat to the floor and smiles as “Under pressure” roars out to another good reception. Cassidy turns toward the stage as Billy Shaw sprints out to join him…

HE: I thought Helms and Daniels broke this idiot’s leg?

HA: They damn well tried but Shaw touched lucky….after almost two months on the sidelines he has been medically cleared to compete once more….I think Hurst and Reborn have rivals for their “dare devil” mantle….

HE: Shaw got lucky once but The Authority won’t be so forgiving a second time…and what about Chaos, he is not going to be happy about being replaced…

HA: Times change….Cassidy wants a partner he can rely on, now he has one…..this should be a great matchup…

Shaw and Cassidy rush down to the ring and dive in to join the other six superstars that are already there. The referee gives instructions to all four teams and then eventually it is decided that Nicky Cassidy and Marty Helms will start out…

HA: This match is one fall to a finish….the first team to score a pinfall or a submission will be the new #1 contenders…

Cassidy and Helms jump into a lockup and it is Helms’ strength that is the telling factor. He shoves Cassidy back against the ropes and drives a knee into his stomach before whipping him across the ring…

HA: Handspring…

Cassidy flies back off the ropes with a back elbow take-down before welcoming Helms back up and he wipes him out with a spinning heel kick………1…………………2………….shoulder up. Cassidy pulls Helms up and tries to suplex him but Helms counters into a suplex of his own…

HE: None of these teams in this match are capable of overthrowing the Authority’s dominance…

Helms gets back up and he tags in Jonathan Daniels. They both pull Cassidy back up and whip him off the ropes before lifting him into a double spinebuster as he returns…………..1……………….2……………Cassidy kicks out. Daniels drags Cassidy back up and tries to lift him high…

HE: Jackhammer will end this early…

Cassidy floats over the back and quickly springs onto the ropes before floating back with a headscissors take-down. Cassidy tags in Shaw, who immediately flies from the top rope with a missile dropkick that sends Daniels back into the corner. Cassidy drops on all fours as Shaw runs in….

HA: POETRY IN MOTION!

Daniels staggers out and Shaw kicks him in the stomach before delivering a scooped piledriver……………….1……………………2………………Helms breaks up the cover. Helms gets back up and he drops Shaw with a brutal boot to the face…

HA: Helms isn’t the legal man, get him out of there…

The referee is busy removing Helms from the ring as Jonathan Daniels has managed to crawl across and drape an arm onto Shaw’s chest…

HE: Your missing the count, ref…

HA: Serves The Authority right…..SHOW OF GRACE!

The crowd cheer as Jack Hurst flies from the top rope and leg drops Daniels across the back of the neck. Hurst rolls back under the bottom rope as Robin Reborn slaps Billy Shaw across the back…

HA: Reborn is up….he’s love to show off his abilities on the grandest stage….

Reborn jumps onto the top rope and he waits for Daniels to stand up before leaping through the air and kneeing him straight in the jaw……………….1…………………..2……………kickout. Reborn gets up and he dropkicks Marty Helms off the apron before running the ropes and returning with a cartwheel into a standing moonsault on Daniels………………….1………………………2………………………..shoulder up!

HE: Reborn is a performing monkey, fit for the circus….but diving around like an idiot will not win him matches….

Reborn tries to punt Daniels in the head but Daniels catches his foot and pushes RR back into the corner. Daniels runs after him but Reborn spins around the ropes and kicks his opponent in the face….Daniels staggers back as Reborn goes to the top rope….

HA: CROSSBODY!

HE: PERFECT STORM!

Daniels shows off his strength by catching Reborn in his arms and then nails the spinning STO finisher…………………1………………………..2……………….Jack Hurst comes to the aid of his team. Marty Helms gets back in the ring and he grabs Hurst before spinning him around…

HE: LIGHTS OUT!

Hurst ducks the “Bull-hammer” and lifts Helms onto his shoulders before nailing the huge punt to the stomach…

HA: WASHBOARD STOMACH!

Amid the chaos Percy Percival is able to tag in off Jonathan Daniels and he quickly jumps on top of Robin Reborn…
…1
……2
…………shoulder up!

HE: Percival almost stole one…

HA: Can you imagine…

Percival begins prancing around the ring and he gyrates his hips as he waits for Robin Reborn to get up. Percival is flicking his tongue in and out of his mouth before jumping forward…

HA: GAYMAKER!

Reborn ducks under the superkick and immediately springs onto the ropes before floating back with a moonsault take-down…………………..1………………………..2……………….kickout. Reborn drags Percival back up and he suplexes him into a faceplant before rolling into the corner…

HE: Stop him…

HA: Reborn is going to end this thing….SHOOTING STAR…

Molly Coddle grabs Reborn’s legs and pulls him down onto the apron before slamming him back into the ringpost. Reborn drops down to the floor below, holding his spine…

HA: Molly Coddle really helped out his team there…

Coddle drops down and then drags Reborn up before throwing him back into the ring. Reborn is slouched in the corner as Percival runs in and delivers a bronco buster…

HE: I don’t envy Robin Reborn’s position right now…

Percival thrusts his groin into Reborn’s face for good measure before rolling back to the centre of the ring. He waits for Reborn to stand up and then dives towards him again….

HA: ICE BREAKER!

Cassidy makes the blind tag off of Reborn and he lands with his flying superkick to the jaw before Percival can…
…1
…………2
…………………Marty Helms breaks it up!

HE: Thank the Lord…

HA: Nicky Cassidy was so close to winning this match…

The referee removes Helms from the ring as Cassidy pulls Percival back up and prepares to lift him into a fisherman’s suplex…

HA: That was blatant…

Percival drops to his knees and lands a low-blow before rolling away to make the tag to Molly Coddle. Coddle climbs into the ring and he quickly pulls Cassidy into a snapmare backbreaker….

HE: Long Kiss Goodnight…

HA: Coddle and Percival may actually pick up the win…

……kickout. Coddle complains to the referee and then waits for Cassidy to get up before leaping up for a hurricanrana…

HA: What a powerbomb…

Cassidy nails the desperation powerbomb in counter and then crawls towards his corner. Billy Shaw is desperate for the tag and eventually Cassidy is able to make it…

HA: Cassidy has left the floor open….Shaw can fly…

HE: THAT IS IMPRESSIVE!

Shaw flies from on high and lands with an incredible shooting star legdrop to the throat of Coddle. Coddle staggers back to his feet as Shaw kicks him in the stomach and then lifts him into a fisherman’s buster…

HA: Shaw and Cassidy heading for a world title shot…

…..2
……………Jonathan Daniels drags Shaw under the bottom rope and launches him over the barricade into the front row of the crowd.

HE: Take another two months out, idiot…

Daniels rolls back into the ring, declaring himself the legal man, as Robin Reborn slaps the back of Molly Coddle to get involved. Reborn quickly springs in and attacks Daniels, going toe to toe in the middle of the ring…

HA: Reborn will not back down, despite Daniels’ physical advantages…

Reborn rocks Daniels back and then runs off the ropes for more momentum but is easily body pressed into the air as he returns. Daniels holds Reborn for a moment and then slams him down on the canvass….the big man heads for the top rope…

HE: Finish him, Jonny….FLYING ELBOW!

Reborn rolls away and sends Daniels crashing down into the canvass. RR then runs into a springboard, returning with an asai moonsault……………..1…………………2…………….Daniels kicks out. Reborn runs the ropes and returns with a brutal low dropkick to Daniels’ face before rolling to the corner and he hops up top…

HA: Robin Reborn about to go all or nothing…..450 SPLASH!

Reborn lands right down on the chest of Daniels and makes the immediate cover…
…….2
…………….Nicky Cassidy breaks the count!

HE: All these teams are about to explode on one another…

Reborn gets up and he shoves Cassidy in the chest but Cassidy responds with a hard roundhouse kick to the temple. Reborn stumbles to the ropes and Cassidy beckons him back…

HA: ICE BREAKER…

Jack Hurst knocks into Cassidy from behind and then he performs a German suplex straight into a neckbreaker from Reborn, sending Cassidy under the bottom rope. Marty Helms then intervenes and attacks Jack Hurst…

HE: Show these idiots who they are dealing with, Marty…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:26

Helms throws Hurst through the ropes and onto the apron before engaging into a fight with Robin Reborn. The referee is trying to get control of the action as Helms kicks Reborn in the stomach and flips him in the air…

HA: Helms looking for a powerbomb…

Reborn counters the powerbomb with a headscissors that sends Helms crashing into the corner. Molly Coddle and Percy Percival both try and climb up onto the apron before Reborn dropkicks them both down to the floor below….

HE: Reborn has no idea that Daniels is waiting for him….turn around you fool…

HA: BROGUE….

Daniels looks to take Reborn’s head off with the running kick but Reborn ducks underneath and rolls his opponent up………………1…………………….2…………..kickout. Daniels swings wildly for a clothesline but Reborn ducks under and counters with a back suplex. Reborn heads for the corner but Marty Helms clatters into him….

HA: The referee needs to get some control over The Authority here….Marty Helms isn’t legal….

Jack Hurst jumps back up onto the apron to aid his tag team partner when someone grabs his heel and drags him down, causing Hurst’s head to slam against the steel steps….

HA: WHAT THE HELL IS DUBOIS DOING HERE?

The crowd boo furiously as Dubois backs off into the aisleway with a smile on his face, leaving Jack Hurst in a heap on the floor. In the ring, Reborn lands a backheel kick to Helms’ stomach and springs onto the ropes….

HA: I guess Dubois’ fan friendly return is over….resorting back to his usual tricks…

HE: That is when we love him even more…

HA: TORNADO…

Daniels rushes over and pushes Helms out of the way so that he can catch Reborn in his arms. Helms nails a “Bull hammer” elbow to Reborn’s face and Daniels follows up with a spinning STO…

HE: PERFECT STORM….PERFECT MATCH!

…2
………..3!

HA: Dammit…..The Authority get their re-match…

The fans boo as “King of Kings” roars out and Marty Helms/Jonathan Daniels celebrate their win. They high five and taunt the crowd before climbing from the ring…

HE: I knew they wouldn’t let Mr Jones down….Day of Reckoning was a blip but now The Authority are going to get their hands on tag team gold….Harris and Masters better start watching their backs…

HA: The Authority do indeed have another chance to become tag team champions…but how much of that do they owe to Jerome Dubois?....His uncalled for attack on Jack Hurst prevented Hurst from coming to Reborn’s aid….that moment decided the outcome of this bout…

HE: Dubois remembers that it was Hurst who drove him from this company last year….that isn’t something you just forgive…..Hurst shouldn’t have been stupid enough to not expect retribution…

Nicky Cassidy helps Billy Shaw over the barricade and they commiserate with each other before following Helms and Daniels into the aisleway. Percival and Coddle have already disappeared whilst Jack Hurst is explaining what happened to Robin Reborn, who seems very confused…

HA: The 6CW Universe were really hoping that these two men would get their chance to shine at the top of the tag division….but the wait continues…

HE: Hell will freeze over before then…

Match result: The Authority via pinfall
Match time: 8 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:27

*The scene flicks to life with the image of a candle. Edward Plague's voice is heard over the image

EP: And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder
One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw…………..

And behold a white horse

*The camera pans out to see the candle standing on an old wooden table. A child comes to take the seat next to the table. Plague's voice continues as the camera zooms in on the child's face.

EP: Soon. Soon you'll see. The world isn't ready for us all. Lock away the monsters! Bring back the chains. Show the world what evil is all about

*The camera pans out from the child and Plague is sitting opposite across the table, smiling broadly.

EP: There's a man going around taking names……………….

And he decides who to free and who to blame……………

Everybody won't be treated all the same…………

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down………………

When the man comes around

*Plague blows out the flame and the screen goes black

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:28

*The camera flickers to life in the corridors of 6CW and suddenly the cameraman rushes forwards as voices are overheard shouting

"...You sold out to them you little punk! Admit it, admit you're some damn little puppet of Jones!"

"Shut your damn mouth!"

*The camera spins into the changing room and we see Masters and Harris face to face

MM "No denial! HA! Jump on the strings boy, you're not like me and you're clearly not good enough to share my ring if you need your dirty back-up"

SH "Well me thinks you do protest too much. Classic game playing. Deflect that blame. When did you join? When did they get to you?"

MM "You think I'm that low? I don't need help to win gold. Unlike you"

SH "What did you say?"

MM "You heard. I carried you to tag title gold and now you've gone for more help"

SH "I don't need you"

MM "You did, but now you've got new bodyguards"

SH "I'm sick of you"

*Harris storms out, knocking back the cameraman and cutting the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:30

*Timothy Allen is backstage facing the camera in the interview area

TA: My guest at this time...Hobo!

*Hobo walks in with a look of determination etched across his face.

TA: Hobo...you look like you mean business tonight

H: That's not really a question, Tim, but I'll roll with it. I should look like I mean business. I'm a frustrated man. And that isn't good news for Edward Plague.

TA: Why so serious?

H: Grimstone was mine to destroy. He targeted me, he came after me, and I was the one beating him down. And then what? Jones throws a strop and out goes Teddy. There's the difference between a wrestling man like me and a tyrannical fool like Jones. It's why you know I'm a real man and he's a mouse. Grimstone was mine to destroy, his career was mine to end. If Jones had any pride or any knowledge of this business he'd have respected that.

TA: And tonight that anger will be evident as you face Edward Plague?

H: Unfortunately for him. Hobo has been in this business a long time, these new kids on the block haven't learned as much as I've forgotten.

*From the background a voice sneers "Really Mr Hobo?". Hobo turns as the camera swings to see Jax Cutler stood with the owner of that voice, Michael Hathaway

MH: I enjoy your candour, Hobo, but a veteran like you will find that some of the new breed are quicker and stronger than you at your prime. My client, Jax Cutler, is a force of nature. I dread to think how quickly your career would end at his hands.

*Hobo takes a step towards Hathaway, but Cutler steps across and in front to meet Hobo and protect his manager.

H: Look, Paul, your puppet here is about as new as sliced bread. I've seen muscles and their mouthpieces a hundred times Mr Heymanway. You don't scare me.

MH: You make your jokes, Hobo, let's hope those legs can run as fast as you run your mouth.

*Hathaway gestures to leave and Cutler follows him. Hobo turns back to Allen.

H: I find that calling a man by another name is a good way of halting them when they get over confident.

TA: Interesting advice and an interesting interview. Thank you for your time Hobo.

H: My pleasure Steve.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:31

Match 4
Edward Plague vs. Hobo

Back at ringside with the commentary team

HA: I don't envy Hobo in this next match.

HE: and I don't blame you, as decent as Hobo is he doesn't stand a chance against Plague here tonight, who lets face it is an absolute monster

CCClouds begins to play and the lights in the arena go down. Edward Plague walks out to the stage hidden behind his plague mask. His eyes stare out from behind the mask and look across the crowd before he slowly makes his way down to ringside. He climbs the steps and through the ropes into the ring

HA: This guy gives me the creeps

HE: And so he should. He's certainly up there with one of the stranger members of the roster, but don't think its all mind games with this guy, he's talented in the ring I'll tell you that

The mood in the arena suddenly changes to cheers as 'Don't fear the reaper' blasts out and Hobo runs out to the stage. He walks from side to side acknowledging the fans before making his way to the ring. He slides inside under the bottom rope and brushes past Plague before climbing the ropes and posing for the crowd

Ha: Hobo certainly brave there, not afraid to get into the ring with a man who lets be honest is bigger, stronger......HEY

HE: Plague obviously took exception to the way Hobo brushed past him

The referee signals for the bell and the crowd boo as Hobo is attacked from behind. Plague drags him from the top rope and connects with a head butt that flattens Hobo to the mat. Plague circles him and stomps on him in a frenzy as Hobo tries to cover up. Plague lifts him back to his feet with ease and throws him into the corner of the ring before whipping him into the opposite corner, Hobo bounces out and walks into a big body drop

HE: Plague on top early on here

HA: Yeah because he attacked Hobo from behind

Plague lifts Hobo to his feet again and pushes him up against the ropes. He begins a flurry of strikes to the mid-section and then whips him against the opposite ropes before knocking him down with a big boot. Plague drops over him for a cover

HA: a somewhat lackadaisical pin attempt there

HE: I think Plague is humouring us, these fans have paid to see a contest

Hobo throws his arm in the air and Plague backs away. He gets to his feet and motions for Hobo to get to his feet. As he does he's knocked back down with a running clothesline, he gets straight back up again and turns into another clothesline, he gets to his feet for a third time and Plague wraps his hand around his throat

HE: Chokeslam

HA: No...Hobo kicking his way free

Hobo connects with several kicks to the leg forcing Plague to relinquish his grip, he bounces off the ropes

HE: WHAT A SPINEBUSTER!! THE RING IS STILL SHAKING

HA: Hobo could be broken there...what sickening impact that was. Talk about man handling somebody

Hobo manages to kick out and Plague picks him up with ease. He lifts him up over his head and starts to parade him around the ring in the gorilla press slam position

HE: The strength of Plague

HA: Hobo wriggles free...smart move by the vet taking the big man down

Hobo manages to drop down behind and he connects with a chop block to the back of Plagues leg. Plague drops to his knee and Hobo bounces off the ropes and hits a running drop kick to the back of the head sending Plague face first down to the mat. He gets up to his feet and continuously stomps targeting the leg of his opponent.

Hobo grabs the leg and lifts it in the air before smashing the knee down to the canvas and then follows up with a running knee drop across the 'injured' leg

HA: Good tactics here by Hobo, by grounding Plague he's effectively taking what advantage he has out of the equation

Hobo backs away and waits as Plague starts to get to his feet. As he does Hobo closes in and hits a running knee into a neck breaker and then quickly hooks the leg for a cover

HE: WHAT A KICK OUT!!

Hobo is wide eyed in shock as he is thrown through the air on the count of two. He gets to his feet and quickly closes in on Plague. He hits a dropkick to the knee taking Plague down to a kneeled position and then grabs him by the head

HA: HUGE DDT! THE BIG MAN COULD BE OUT

HA: SO CLOSE!!

Plague kicks out again, this time on the cusp of a three count. Hobo grabs him by the head and rains down a flurry of punches. Hobo gets to his feet and he goes back to the injured leg

HA: Hobo looking for some figure four action here

HE: Plague kicks free

Plague manages to kick Hobo away before he can get the submission hold applied. Plague slowly gets to his feet favouring his leg as Hobo closes in and grabs it, Plague tries to swat him away but Hobo evades his reach and kicks Plagues standing leg from underneath him before dropping his elbow to the inside of his leg. He gets straight back up and drops another elbow to the inside of the leg and then wraps it around the frame of his body applying pressure, hyper-extending the knee

HE: I know he's a big man but Plague is in big trouble here if he can't re-establish his power game

HA: You sound worried brother?

HE: I don't need to be

The crowd begin to boo as Plague grabs the head of Hobo and rakes the eyes forcing him to break the hold. He slowly gets to his feet and shakes off any pain in his leg. Hobo staggers holding his face before he turns into a vicious uppercut which floors him and Plague starts to mutter under his breath.

He takes a moment to catch his breath and shakes off his leg again before lifting Hobo off the canvas; he kicks him in the gut and then sets him up for a power bomb

HE: SICKENING!!

Plague lifts Hobo through the air with ease and throws him into the corner of the ring as Hobo falls broken to the mat perched up against the lower turnbuckle. Plague sizes his opponent up before running off the opposite rope and squashing Hobo against the corner with a body splash. Plagues drags him out into the middle of the ring and drops over him for the pin

Hobo kicks out and Plague gets straight back to his feet and he waits as his opponent slowly gets up. Plague stalks him from behind and then locks in the full nelson submission. He violently shakes him from side to side as Hobo tries to fight it but quickly begins to fade. The official positions himself looking for the submission but Hobo looks out cold, he raises his arm into the air and it falls to his side. He raises it a second time and again it falls

He: This one is over...Hobo is done. Wait a minute what’s he doing.....WHAT IMPACT

The official goes to raise it for a third time but Plague rips Hobo away and then lifts him high in the air and plants him down to the canvas with the full nelson slam. He drops over him for the cover

HE: And like that it’s over

HA: NOPE!! FOOT ON THE ROPES!!

Plague is incredulous and hits the mat in anger. He gets to his feet and kicks Hobos foot from the bottom rope. He wraps his hand around the throat of Hobo and lifts him to his feet with ease. He keeps the choke in place and pushes Hobo toward the corner of the ring and lifts him up onto the top rope in a seated position. He rocks him with a big right hand and Hobo struggles to stay atop of the turnbuckle. Plague makes his way to the second rope and head butts Hobo before setting him up for a superplex

HE: This could break Hobo in two here

HA: Hobo blocks.....one elbow………two.....A THIRD AND PLAGUE IS DOWN. COME ON HOBO! HERE'S YOUR CHANCE....FLYING ELBOW

HE: PLAGUE GETS HIS FOOT UP

HA: AND HOBO READ THE PLAY!! HE'S GOING FOR THE SUBMISSION

The crowd are going wild as Plague tries to get the cheap shot as Hobo goes for high risk and Hobo blocks the boot to the face and then somehow manages to turn the big man onto his stomach into a single Boston Crab applying pressure to the leg area again

HA: This is it...Plague has nowhere to go, even with that reach he's still a mile away from the ropes. Hobo could be on his way to what looked like an improbable victory only a few moments ago

HA: Come on Plague, you can do it, just a few more inches....NOOO!!

The crowd go wild as Plague is inches away from the bottom rope when Hobo drags him away back into the middle and locks the hold in again. Plague is fighting furious trying to get out and pulls himself back toward the ropes again

HA: I can't believe Plague hasn't tapped out...this man is a monster

HE: ROPES!! BREAK THAT HOLD REF

Hobo can't believe it as the official orders him to break the submission. He looks to the heavens and almost collapses into the corner with exhaustion

HA: Clearly some of the impact moves have taken there toll on Hobo in this one

Plague slowly gets to his feet and Hobo quickly closes in on him

HA: SOFT SHOW SHUFFLE! HOBOS GONNA WIN OFF THE FACE FIRST RUSSIAN LEG SWEEP

HE: Closer than I'd like it to be but the fact remains Hobo can't put Plague away

Hobo sits up and pleads with the official for a three. He gets to his feet and signals for the end, he waits as Plague gets to his feet and then he whips him into the corner of the ring. Hobo starts to build up speed and charges at Plague hitting the body splash and Plague staggers out of the corner

HA: Going to see some Hobo Cuddle action

HA: CHOKESLAM FROM NOTHING!! PLAGUE HAS WON IT

HA: KICK OUT FROM HOBO BUT WHERE DID THAT CHOKESLAM COME FROM

Plague gets back to his feet and waits as Hobo gets to his feet he sends him flying across the ring with a release German suplex. He walks over and drags Hobo up and then sends him flying again this time with an overhead belly suplex and crawls over hooking the leg again

Hobo kicks out again to the annoyance of Plague who hits the mat. He gets to his feet and hits an elbow drop, followed by a second and a third before hooking the leg again

Hobo gets his shoulder off the mat again. Plague gets to his feet again. He circles Hobo and shouts at him to get to his feet and begins to stalk him as he does, he lifts him over his head and then drops him down to the mat face first from the gorilla press slam position and he goes for yet another cover

HE: How does Hobo keep kicking out?

Plague is outraged and he mounts Hobo and starts to violently assault him with big right hands until the official forces hi to stop. He reluctantly gets to his feet and lifts Hobo to his feet, he whips him into the corner of the ring and the Hobo bounces out with the force

HA: Fall away slam from Plague....Hobo is in a lot of trouble here, he needs to get back in this and mount some offense

HE: Nah, this one is over as Plague hooks the leg again

3………………

HA: SHOULDER UP AGAIN! THE HEART FROM HOBO! HE JUST WON'T STAY DOWN

Plague gets to his feet and he backs the official into the official into the corner of the ring fixing him with a steely stir. The official cowers away

HA: WAIT A MINUTE

Ding Ding Ding

HE: SON OF A.....HE CHEATED!! HE HAD A HANDFUL OF TIGHTS

'Don't fear the reaper' rings out again as Hobo slides out of the ring. The official meets him at ringside raising his arm in victory as we see a replay of Hobo rolling up Plague from behind for the W. Hobo holds the back of his neck and smiles up at Plague who looks on in a rage from the centre of the ring

Match result: Hobo via pinfall
Match time: 6 minutes, 15 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:34

*The camera shows GazzyD and Max in their locker room; both men are smiling and appear to be sharing a joke

GD: There is no way that happened

MA: I swear on this belt. Eighteen year old triplets and the mother who was a midget. I’ve got the video somewhere

*Gazzy is laughing

GD: You’re a one of a kind Adamson, that’s for sure

MA: This is good Gareth. See what did I tell you. I’m not the bad guy. I only did what I had to do to make you realise what you had done wrong.

*Gazzy shakes his head

GD: We will always agree to disagree Max but we’ve beaten one another from pillar to post, nothing more can be gained through me and you being at each other’s throats. I accepted the terms of the contract and you beat me. I am just hoping that when the time comes you will hold up your end of the bargain

*Adamson stands

MA: Why would you want off this train Gareth?

We have always made a great team, even when apart we put on the greatest matches of the year. Its undeniable Gazzy we are intrinsically linked, you can’t argue that me and you are a real force when stood together; we can have that back again.

*Adamson opens his eyes wide

MA: But If after Night of Glory you still want out then I promise you after that night I will let you walk away. But give me a chance to show you how good we can be together?

*Gazzy shakes his head again

GD: I don’t know Max, we have very different ideals, there’s a lot of water under the bridge to just sweep away. How do I know you won’t stab me in the back at the first opportunity?

I have shown you I am willing to step up to help you. At Day of Reckoning and last week I was the reason for you coming out victorious

*Adamson scoffs

MA: Well not the only reason

*Gazzy rolls his eyes

GD: And there’s the ego

MA: Look. I know I’m not everybody’s cup of tea. But you get me, you always have. That’s why I know this can work

*Gazzy shrugs his shoulders

MA: OK. I admit it. Without you I wouldn’t be wearing this belt. You happy?

GD: And last week

*Max throws his arms in the air

MA: You’re like a dog with a bone.

*Gazzy raises his eyebrows

MA: Ok and last week you gave me the upper hand. But I got the pin

Gazzy smiles and laughs
GD: I don’t think we’ll ever be friends Max, there’s too much gone on. You destroyed my life; you took me to rock bottom all for your own selfish needs. And now, how do I know this isn’t another trick

*Max looks at Gazzy seriously

MA: I have a contract that I can enforce when ever I want to get you to do what I want

GD: But……..

MA: But I want you to do this because you want to. Give me till Night of Glory, let me show you

*Max puts out a hand; Gazzy looks at it for a second before taking it, the camera focuses on Gazzy as Max turns away. Gazzy is smiling from ear to ear

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:35

*Daniel Reilly is stood backstage wearing his SOA t shirt

??: Nice T shirt Daniel but shouldn’t the colour be coward yellow

*Blade walks into shot as Reilly scowls

DR: I didn’t realise you were still here, hardly relevant anymore Blade should you not be in some retirement home by now?

*Blade laughs mockingly

B: You’re questioning my relevance. The man who still talks about the championship reigns he had four years ago like they still matter

DR: And how many reigns do you have to refer to?

B: At least I still have my dignity. You sell your soul to the highest bidder at every opportunity

*Reilly smiles

DR: I am afforded opportunity by the people who see me as being the man who can achieve greatness in this company. If I remember rightly Blade, you were given the same opportunity but even with the backing of the Authority you were still no more than a worthless loser. Thankfully they came to their senses before you dragged them down with you

*Blade reacts angrily

B: I made a mistake and I hold my hands up but that is behind me, I am fully committed to restoring 6CW back to the position it deserves and that starts with taking you down this evening and winning the UK Championship

*Reilly laughs

DR: There is only one man who is walking out tonight with that belt and I am sorry to be the one to spell out to you B but it aint gonna be you!!!!

*Reilly barges past Blade and walks away down the corridor as the brawler from Sheffield looks on

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:36

*Timothy Allen is backstage

TA: My guest at this time...Vincent Costello

*Costello walks up and grabs Tim's mic from him

VC: This is a waste of my time. You've crossed my damn path once already in the build up to this match, if I wasn't contractually obliged to be here then you wouldn't be getting another conversation with me

*Allen goes to grab the mic back but Costello holds it away

VC: Nope. Not for you. I only have to give you some insight. I don't have to listen to your nonsense. So, I repeat what I said before -

I’m sick of his sh$t and I’m the one who’s gonna take Liam Woods head out of his own a$$, beat it black and blue and then stick it straight back where I found it.

*With that Costello turns on his heels and leaves. Allen picks up his mic from the floor and as he stands, he turns round to find the figure of Lucas Takeo right behind him. He speaks, nervously...

TA: M,m, Mr Takeo. Can I help?

LT: You always want to get in my way before my matches; tonight I come to inconvenience you

TA: Well, erm, you saw Mr Wood's arrival today, you heard his threat. He claims to have more skill than your force can stop"

LT: This isn't that scrawny little man-child's time. It's Takeo Time!

*With that he too turns and leaves, Allen gesturing to cut the tape as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:38

Match 5
Lucas Takeo vs Liam Wood

Ha: This next match we have former champion Liam Wood up again the monster that Lucas Takeo, and Wood will have to be on top of his game to get the W here

He: He doesn't stand a chance

'From Yesterday' starts to play and the crowd boo as Takeo makes his way out to the stage. He slowly makes his way down to the ring ignoring the jeers from the crowd and he climbs in the ring

He: This guy is a freak.....6ft11 and over 22 stone. Wood has his work cut out for him tonight

The crowd suddenly begin to cheer as Wood's music hits and he runs out to the stage. He signals to the fans on either side and then makes his way down to ringside. He stops and acknowledges a stunning blonde girl sporting a sign reading 'The Viper? I Wood!' and then continues to the ring sliding inside under the bottom rope and then posing for the fans as a number of flashbulbs illuminate around the crowd

Ha: Wood is a man looking to get back to his best. He seemed to let his rivalry with best friend Thunder get the better of him but recently it has been Costello that he has caught in his headlights

He: Well tonight he has to forget all that, he has to concentrate on the giant stood across from him...just look at the size of Takeo

The referee signals for the bell and Takeo goes to tie up in the centre of the ring. Wood ducks underneath and starts to kick away at the base of the big man. Takeo swats him away with ease but Wood jumps back up straight away and continues his assault with a flurry of kicks.

Ha: Wood will have to maintain this sort of pace, if Takeo gets chance he'll slow this in no time and his power game will shine through

Takeo takes Takeo down to one knee and he continues to kick out mixing it up with kicks to the torso and the head. Wood runs against the ropes and straight at Takeo

He: THERES THE POWER

The crowd groan as in a flash Takeo gets to his feet and he throws Wood up in the air who falls face first down to the mat from a good 10ft. Takeo pulls Wood up from the mat by his arm and drops him with a short arm clothesline, he keeps hold of his arm and drops him again and then a third time.

He waits for Wood to get to his feet and then whips him into the corner of the ring with such force that he bounces out and walks straight into a big body drop and Takeo goes for the cover

Wood gets his shoulder off the mat and Takeo grabs him by the head and pounds him with some big right hands. He gets up and lifts Wood off the mat. He lifts him into the corner of the ring and seats him split legged on the top rope. Takeo silences the crowd and then delivers a knife edge chop across the chest of Viper

He: Where is Takeo going

Ha: I don't like this, this is foreign territory for the big man

He: I think he's looking for the super plex

Ha: But Wood delivering some devastating kicks to the temple.....AND The BIG MAN IS DOWN

The crowd are cheering as Viper somehow manages to kick out from the position he is in and unsettles Takeo who falls hard to the canvas below. Wood climbs up to a standing position on the top rope and looks to the heavens

Ha: MACHO MAN ELBOW TO THE HEART OF TAKEO!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS GOING TO BE OVER ALREADY

He: HOW DID HE KICK OUT THAT QUICKLY? WOOD CAN'T BELIEVE IT

Ha: Neither can I

Wood gets to his feet and as Takeo is trying to get to his Wood connects with some measured jabs catching the big man on the jaw. He allows him to get to his feet and then bounces off the ropes and hits a running big boot which dazes Takeo who stays on his feet. He bounces off the ropes again and hits a second, followed by a third but Takeo stays on his feet

Ha: What does Wood have to do to put the big man d......SPEAR!!

The crowd go wild as Wood tackles Takeo who falls through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Wood gets to his feet and looks at his opponent on the outside who slowly gets to his feet, as he does Wood bounces off the opposite ropes

Ha: SUICIDE DIVE! THE CROWD ARE LOVING THIS FROM WOOD

Wood gets up and high fives one of the fans in the front row before lifting Takeo up and sliding him into the ring under the bottom rope. He slides in after him and quickly goes for the cover

Takeo kicks out again and Wood mounts him goes for the grind and pound. He connects with several left and right punches

Ha: Uh-oh

He: LOOK AT THIS

The crowd are in shock as while getting beat up on, the hand of Takeo reaches up and grabs Wood by the throat causing him to stop the attack. He sits up and keeps his grip as Wood struggles for breath. Takeo gets up to his feet and looks down on Wood who tries to force the hand off of his throat

Ha: Wood kicking out desperately trying to force his way free here...and he does

He: WHAT A CLOTHESLINE! HE ALMOST DECAPITATED HIM

Wood just gets his shoulder off the mat as the official counts the pinfall. Takeo slowly gets to his feet and he circles his opponent, stalking him like prey. As Wood gets to his feet Takeo kicks him in the gut and then lifts him high in the air in a stalled suplex position

He: Look at this for power....10 seconds....15......20................30 seconds and he just drops him on his head with the brainbuster

Takeo crawls over and hooks Wood's leg again for the cover

Wood kicks out and Takeo sits up and rolls him away in anger. He gets to his feet and then lifts Wood up, he carries him around the ring before sending him flying with the fall away slam and then crawls over and goes for another cover

Kick out again from Wood to the frustration of Takeo who stirs a hole through the referee. He stands over wood and shouts for him to get to his feet and then impatiently drags him up. He kicks him in the gut and sets him between his legs in position for a powerbomb

He: Takeo again going for the power moves

Ha: WHAT!? HOW!? HUGE DDT FROM WOOD! DON'T QUITE UNDERSTAND HOW UT SOMEHOW HE SHIFTED HIS WEIGHT AND USED TAKEO'S OWN MOMENTUM AGAINST HIM AS HE DRILLED HIM FACE FIRST INTO THE MAT

Both men are down in the middle of the ring as the official starts to count them out

Takeo slowly begins to come to in the middle of the ring as Wood drags himself to the corner

Takeo is on his knees but Wood is still down

He: Wood is out...

Ha: IS UP!!

Wood just beats the officials 10 count and he runs at Takeo, he ducks under the clothesline attempt from the big man bounces off the ropes and hits a flying forearm. This time Takeo is knocked straight down, he gets straight back to his feet and Wood takes him down with an arm drag, he gets up a third time aims a big right hand that Wood avoids

Ha: GERMAN SUPLEX

He: Wow....even I'll admit that was impressive

The crowd are going wild as Wood against all odds sends the big man flying half way across the ring. Takeo dizzily gets back to his feet and Wood runs at him shoulder first and rams him into the corner of the ring. He then unleashes a combo of MMA jabs and strikes as the big man can only try and cover up

Ha: Wood is on fire here now

Viper backs away and he allows Takeo to stagger out of the corner before kicking him in the gut and nailing a fisherman suplex bridging for the cover

Ha: Closest Wood has come to a pin fall

Wood quickly gets to his feet and stays on the attack. He connects with a soccer punt to the side of Takeo as he tries to make his way to his feet driving the air out of the big man. He allows him to get to his feet and then backs him up against the ropes. He Irish whips him

He: Takeo reversed

Ha: LOU THESZ PRESS FROM WOOD

Takeo can't react quick enough as Wood jumps on top of him and rains down right hand punches. He gets to his feet and then bounces off the ropes and hits the running elbow drop and hooks the leg for the pin attempt

Takeo kicks out again. Wood gets to his feet and he signals for the end, he stalks Takeo who slowly starts to get to his feet, he kicks him in the mid-section

Ha: Wood looking for the Viper Driver and looking to send a message to Costello

He: SPINEBUSTER!! TAKEO CAUGHT HIM MID-AIR AND DUMPED HIM INTO THE MAT

Takeo gets to his feet and beats his chest roaring out across the crowd before peeling Wood off the mat. He backs him into the ropes and whips him across the ring and the flips Wood up in the air and then takes him out mid-air with the European uppercut before dropping over him for the pin attempt

Wood kicks out to the displeasure of his opponent. Takeo drags him up to his feet and whips him into the corner of the ring and then runs at him hitting a body splash squashing Wood against the turnbuckles, wood staggers out of the corner

He: TILTAWHIRL BACK BREAKER....WE HAVE A WINNER

Wood throws his shoulder in the air again and Takeo angrily goes for another pin

Wood kicks out again and Takeo goes for a third cover

He: Wood kicks out again. But Takeo not giving him a moments rest here

Takeo hits the mat in anger after three failed pin attempts. He gets up to his feet and he drags Wood up as well and sets him between his legs

He: POWERBOMB! SECOND TIMES A CHARM

Ha: But he still can't put Wood away. That’s a former champ right there and he still has the heart and fight of a champ

Takeo is seething. He sits up and punches the mat before getting to his feet and exiting the ring to the ring apron, he climbs up to the top rope and waits as Wood gets to his feet

He: That’s 6ft11 of a giant...INCOMING

He wipes Wood out with a flying clothesline and then hooks the leg again

Ha: How is Wood doing this?

Takeo draws his thumb across his throat and looks down grinning at Wood who grabs the tights of Takeo to pull himself to his feet. As he does Takeo thrusts his arm forward and garbs him by the throat

He: Chokesl

Ha: Wood manages to free himself....VIPER DRIVER

The crowd go wild as Viper manages to free himself and then hits a variation of the Viper Driver stomping the back of Takeo’s head down to the mat but he can't capitalise. He rolls slowly toward the ropes and rolls out to the ring apron before pulling himself up, Takeo gets up in the middle of the ring and Viper springs off the top rope and drops him with a missile drop kick.

Takeo gets back up and Viper kicks him in the mid-section and then connects with a snap suplex, he stalks him as he gets to his feet again and then whips him into the corner of the ring. He runs at him and hits Daniel Bryan-esque dropkick and then gets up and hits a second and third. Takeo slumps down up against the bottom turnbuckle and then Wood follows up with a slingshot drop kick and drags Takeo out of the corner for the pin

Takeo gets his shoulder up. Wood gets up and drags his opponent up as well before dropping him again witha spike DDT and hooks the leg again

The officials hand is coming down for the three as Takeo’s arm shoots in the air and Wood exhales deeply looking upward. He gets to his feet and climbs up to the top rope, he waits as Takeo gets up

Ha: Wood looking for a flying clothesline of his own

He: BEAR HUG! HE CAUGHT HIM WITH EASE

Wood doesn't give up without a fight and before Takeo can get the submission locked in properly Wood is fighting his way free. He bounces off the ropes and runs at Takeo

He: SAMOAN DROP! THIS ONE IS DONE

Ha: SHOULDER UP! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THE FORCE HE DROPPED HIM WITH I DON'T THINK TAKEO CAN BELIEVE IT EITHER

Takeo stares at Wood, a look of shock on his face. He gets up to his feet and then lifts Wood up in the gorilla press slam position, he parades him around the ring before tossing him like a small child

Ha: Wood landing on his feet

He: But he looks like his knee went from underneath him

Ha: This doesn't look good. Wood is down and looks to be in a lot of pain as he clutches that right knee. Come on ref you have to stop this

The official tries to stop Takeo but can't. Takeo is like a shark that has smelt blood. He closes in licking his lips and then reaches down to lift Wood from the mat

Ha: LABELL LOCK!! IT WAS ALL SET UP BY WOOD! HE TRICKED TAKEO AND NOW HE HAS the SUBMISSION LOCKED IN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING

He: Come on Takeo. You can make it to the ropes....come on.....just a few more inches...you can do it

Ha: He's nearly there.....he reaches out

ding ding ding

The official signals for the bell as Takeo reaches out for the bottom rope, his hand falls short and he taps out. Wood releases the hold and gets to his feet beaming a cheeky smile across his face

Ha: Brilliant by Wood. Every time he built up any offense Takeo seemed to quickly put out the fire with his strength advantage, but I have to say that was quite genius....even I was sold on the injury

He: He should be ashamed of himself

Ha: why? He was resilient throughout, he never gave up and come out with the win as a result

"666" plays again as Wood celebrates in the ring. Takeo exits the ring and slowly makes his way up the ramp with a face like Thunder as we cut to commercial

Match result: Liam Wood via submission
Match time: 9 minutes, 35 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:40

*Alexander Altair is backstage and is approached by Mr. Hernandez

MH: Welcome to the big leagues son. That t-shirt means you’ve made it

*Altair sneers

AA: No this means finally the Authority have made it

*Hernandez laughs

AA: I’ve watched as man after man has tried and failed to be the answer to the Authority’s problems. I knew it wouldn’t be long before you came to your senses and came to me

I was trained for situations like this. I was born for this

*Hernandez raises his eyebrows

MH: Intense much?

*Altair narrows his eyes

AA: This isn’t a game. What we have entered is warfare. There can only be one winner, the rest are just faceless, nameless victims

MH: Strong words

AA: Backed up by the actions of a fearless warrior. You want to see what I can do, why Mr Jones has made the right choice. Keep an eye on that ring later tonight. I will take Jimmy Phillips apart piece by piece until he is begging for mercy, crying for me to make the pain stop.

Then you will see why I am the only choice to get the job done

*Altair walks out of shot as Hernandez nods impressed by the words of the rookie

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:41

*Mr. Jones is backstage; he walks into his office and takes a seat

??: Hello uncle

*The camera pans round to show Oliver Keane and Kelsey sat holding hands on the sofa in the corner. Kelsey is grinning from ear to ear

OK: Mr. Jones

*Jones smiles

MJ: Please call me Michael

*Keane stands and shakes Jones by the hand

OK: We didn’t get the chance to speak earlier but thank you for welcoming me so openly. There were a lot of disparaging looks and comments when I returned to this company but from the very beginning you welcomed me with open arms and for that I thank you

*Jones nods

MJ: My pleasure Oliver. It is pleasing to see a fine man like yourself keeping my niece on the straight and narrow. There have been a lot of wayward influences in her life over the years but you appear to be having a stabilizing affect.

You have both proven to be an asset to the cause. That is why I was happy to help you last week in your time of need. Your brother had lost his way Oliver, it is sad to see from a man who had such potential; the course of action undertaken was the only option. I am glad you agreed so readily

OK: I had no choice. Drake showed he was a danger to not only me but Kelsey. I warned him I would do anything to protect her and now he knows I am a man of my word

*Jones smiles

MJ: Your father would have been proud

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:43

Match 6
6CW UK Championship
Vincent Costello © vs Daniel Reilly vs Blade

Ding ding

Ring Announcer: The following contest is a triple threat match for the 6CW UK CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

HA: Second title defence in two weeks for Vincent Costello….

HE: I’m sure he doesn’t mind….Costello is more than happy to prove he is the best, this is just another notch for him….

“Broken Dreams” echoes out to the audience and it is greeted by a chorus of boos from those in attendance. Red pyros shoot into the air as a shadow appears in the entrance way…

RA: Introducing first, the challengers……….from Birmingham, England…..weighing in at 220 pounds……………representing The Authority (crowd boo)……..Dannnnieeeeellll Reeeeiiiilllllllyyyyyy!

HE: As much as I like Costello, I wouldn’t complain if Reilly left tonight with the gold…

HA: Last week Reilly displayed his vicious nature by attacking Drake and aligning himself with The Authority….Drake will be out of action indefinitely…

HE: Good riddance….Reilly made the smartest choice of his career, now it is onwards and upwards…

Reilly removes his red hoody and throws it to the ground before rolling into the ring. He ignores the boos of the fans as he climbs on the ropes and poses. “I do what I want” then blazes out to a tremendous ovation…

RA: From Belton………..weighing in at 220 pounds………………Blllllllllaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddeeee!

HA: The fan favourite….the 6CW Universe would love to see Blade leave tonight as the UK Champion…

HE: Fat chance….after what Reilly did to him last week I am surprised he is even out here…

HA: Blade is certainly going to have retribution on his mind after getting struck with a sledgehammer by Reilly at Aftermath….things could get ugly very quickly…

Blade tags hands with the fans and then jumps up onto the apron, fire burning in his eyes. The referee stands in between Reilly and Blade as they exchange words. “Killing in the Name of” then screams out…

RA: And their opponent…………..from Hell’s Kitchen, New York City…..weighing in at 225 pounds….he is the current, reigning and defending 6CW UK Champion…….Viiinnnccceeeennnnntt Coooossstttteeeellllloooooo!

HA: Costello won that belt against Tyler Roth at Day of Reckoning….he then defended it in a re-match with Roth last week….can he continue his impressive streak?

HE: Costello is making statements right now….he knows the odds are against him but that has never bothered him before….

HA: And what about Liam Wood? Will the issues between he and Costello be weighing on the champion’s mind?

HE: Costello has a job to do, Wood doesn’t enter into it….when the time is right he will deal with Liam Wood….

Costello unstraps the UK title and holds it in the air before throwing it onto the announce table. He eyes up Reilly and Blade before rolling under the bottom rope…

HA: Triple threat rules….the champion does not need to be pinned to lose his title…

HE: This should be a great match up…

HA: I have no doubts about that….who leaves as the champion?

The bell sounds and Blade immediately takes the fight to Reilly, clattering him with hard right hands that back him up into the corner. Costello seems happy to take a back seat in the opening stages…

HE: Vincent doing the smart thing….if Blade and Reilly have issues then let them settle the score, pick your shots…

Reilly reverses positions on Blade and takes his turn to land with hard right hands before driving a knee into the stomach. He chops at Blade’s chest and then looks for an Irish whip but Blade keeps hold of Reilly’s arm and pulls him into the middle of the ring…

HA: Nice spinebuster….

Blade slams Reilly down into the mat but is then clotheslined from behind by Costello. The champion throws Blade from the ring and covers Reilly……………….1………………….2……………….kickout. Costello gets up and stomps down on Reilly before pulling him and landing with a suplex……………….1……………….2………..Reilly gets his shoulder up!

HE: I think we can safely agree it will be either Reilly or Costello leaving tonight as champion…

HA: I wouldn’t agree on that at all….Blade is one heck of a competitor…

HE: He is a waste of space…

Costello pulls Reilly up and looks for a second suplex but this time Reilly floats over the back and counters with a neckbreaker. Both men get back up and Reilly dropkicks Costello into the ropes before spinning him into a powerslam as he returns…………………1……………………….2…………Blade breaks the count!

HA: Blade would love to head into Night of Glory as a champion…what a moment that would be for him….

Reilly gets up and swings for Blade but misses and is lifted into a big back suplex. Blade then bounces off the ropes and returns with a jumping leg drop to the throat………………..1……………………..2……………..Reilly kicks out. Blade beckons Reilly back up and then kicks him in the stomach….

HA: PLAYMAKER!

Reilly spins out and scores with a bridged German suplex……………1………………..2……………Costello breaks it up. Costello delivers a sharp kick to Reilly’s stomach and plants him with a hard DDT…………..1……………………….2……….shoulder up. Blade then rises up and Costello lifts him up onto his shoulders….

HE: GO TO…

Blade catches Costello’s knee and spins him around before planting him with a flapjack………………1…………………….2………………..kickout. Costello is groggy as he tries to stand and Blade quickly pulls him into a sleeper….

HA: Blade trying to win this match by submission…..Costello in trouble…

Costello thrashes his arms wildly but then begins to fall to his knees as Blade increases the pressure. The crowd are willing the champion to tap out…

HE: Fight him, Vincent….don’t let him have the belt…

HA: Costello is fading fast….only a matter of time….

Costello seems on the cusp of tapping out until Reilly rushes over and delivers a diving kneedrop to the spine of Blade. Blade tumbles out on the apron as Reilly covers Costello…………………1………………2…………..shoulder up!

HE: Reilly so close to adding to The Authority’s power…

Reilly’s eyes are glowing with intent as he waits for Costello to get up to his feet and then he takes his chance to strike…

HA: RKO!

Costello manages to put the brakes on and he pushes Reilly away. Blade pulls down the top rope and sends Reilly to the outside of the ring before climbing up to the top rope…

HA: MISSILE DROPKICK!

Blade wipes out Costello with the flying dropkick and then he runs at him and scores with a jumping leg lariat…
….1
……..2
………….shoulder up. Blade wipes sweat from his brow as he drags Costello back up…

HA: Blade feels he is on the cusp…

HE: He is deluded…

HA: POWERBOMB!

Blade flips Costello up for his finisher but Costello scores with a rake to the eye and drops out back. Blade is temporarily blinded as Costello pushes him into the ropes….

HE: OMERTA!

The crowd boo as Costello plants Blade with the black hole slam……………………1………………….2…………………….3!

HA: Foot on the ropes…

Reilly places Blade’s foot on the bottom rope, from the outside, and then he rolls back in. Costello is complaining to the referee as Reilly waits for him to turn around and then drops him with a running clothesline…

HE: Reilly and Costello…I really can’t choose a favourite…

Reilly drops Costello with a second clothesline and then he flips him up onto his shoulders and drops him into a fallout neck-breaker………………….1………………………2………………Costello just gets his shoulder up in time!

HA: Reilly is a former two time 6CW World Champion….he knows what it takes to win these high stakes matches….

HE: But so does Costello….he is also a former world champion….

Reilly runs back off the ropes and returns with a solid kick to Costello’s temple before heading for the corner. The boos ring out as Reilly makes it to the top and then launches through the air…

HA: Frogsplash landed….new champion…

….2
……….thr-Blade flies from the top with a swanton bomb to break up the fall!

HE: What an idiot…

HA: Blade keeping this match, and his chances, alive…

Reilly staggers back up and tries to attack Blade but he misses with a clothesline and is drilled by an inverted DDT…1…………………..2………………………….kickout. Blade draws on the energy of the crowd as he pulls Reilly up and flips him into the air…

HA: Powerbomb lands….BLADE IS GONNA BE CHAMP….

The crowd roar as Blade slams Reilly down into the mat and he hooks both legs…
…1
……2
……………..3!

HE: Thank you Vincent…

The referee’s hand is just coming down for a three when Costello jumps across and breaks up the action. Blade crawls back up and he dropkicks Costello back into the ropes before diving at him as he returns with a corkscrew roundhouse kick….

HA: Costello ducked….

Costello shows great presence to catch Blade up on his shoulders and then he runs him into the corner, dropping him for “snake eyes”. Blade staggers back and Costello kicks his legs out from under him before grabbing him arms….

HE: KERB STOMP!

Costello drives Blade’s head down into the mat with sickening impact and drops down to cover….1
…2
………Reilly pulls Costello off the pin and straight into an anklelock!

HA: This could be it….Costello trapped in the middle of the ring, nowhere to go…

Costello is yelling out in pain and trying to crawl for the ropes but Reilly just keeps dragging him back into the middle of the ring. The champion’s ankle is bent at a horrible angle and his face is contorted in agony….

HE: Reilly is so deadly with this submission….Vincent doesn’t have much of a choice…

HA: Reilly will not hesitate to break the ankle if he has to…

Costello is slumped on the mat, his face reddening by the second, as the referee kneels by his side and asks him if he wants to quit. Costello looks annoyed but his hand starts to tremble as he brings it down toward the mat…

HA: Vincent Costello may be about to relinquish his gold….

HE: CORKSCREW KICK!

Costello is saved at the final moment as Blade spins back into life and almost kicks Reilly’s head off with the corkscrew roundhouse kick……………………..1……………………………2…………………..Reilly just pushes his shoulder up off the mat!

HA: What a great contest this is….all in the name of the UK Championship…

Blade takes his chance to head for the top rope and he perches there, waiting for his chance. Reilly staggers back up as Blade flies from on high and drives both of his knees into the back of his opponent’s neck…
…1
….2
………..Reilly just manages to kick out!

HA: Blade so close….one big move could end it…

Blade gives the final to the crowd once more and then grabs Reilly by the scruff of the neck. He hauls him and then flips him into the air…

HA: POWER…

HE: Not so fast….

Costello is back up and he ploughs a boot into Blade’s stomach, causing him to drop Reilly, and then he lifts him up on his shoulders….

HE: GO TO SLEEP!

HA: Blade’s out…

*Crowd pop

Costello drives his knee up into Blade’s face, leaving him cold, and prepares to drop down and cover when “666” roars out of the speakers. The entire audience is up as Liam Wood marches out onto the stage, fire in his eyes…

HE: What’s he doing here? He shouldn’t be out here…

HA: I don’t think an army could hold Liam Wood back right now…

Wood begins to march down towards the ring as Vincent Costello ponders his next move. The champion moves towards the ropes and orders Wood to back off…

HA: Costello not happy one bit about Wood being out here…

HE: Do you blame him? He is trying to defend a championship….

The trash talking begins between both men as the referee tries to intervene and send Wood away. On the blindside, Reilly rolls back into the ring…

HA: Wait a damn minute….

Blade rushes over and knocks Costello over the top rope, dropping him into Wood’s path. A fist fight breaks out between both men and the referee tries to restore order as Blade turns back towards the centre and eats a sledgehammer shot to the gut…

HE: Priceless…

HA: Not again…

HE: RKO!

Reilly splatters Blade in the middle of the ring and hooks both legs as the referee turns back around to count…

HA: It can’t happen this way…

HE: Oh it can….not even Costello can stop it, he has his hands full…

Costello and Wood are still brawling on the outside as the referee delivers a count…
…1
…..2
…………….3!

Ding ding ding

HA: Would you believe it…?

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner……and NEW 6CW UK Champion……..Daaannnniiieeeellll Reeeiiiilllllllyyyyy!

HE: I love it…

Vincent Costello manages to break away from Liam Wood’s assault and he looks enraged as “Broken Dreams” echoes out and the referee raises Reilly’s arm in victory. Costello rounds back on Wood and then grabs a steel chair…

HA: Costello is far from happy…..

HE: Wood’s had his fun now…time to pay…

Wood is smiling at Costello’s rage and then he ducks a wild chairshot from his rival. Wood follows up with right hands before grabbing Costello and hauling him into the crowd…

HA: Someone might want to try and break this up….there is no telling what might happen…

Wood climbs up on the barrier and then dives onto Costello, sending both men toppling into an army of fans. Security try to quickly wade in and break up the fight as the audience goes wild…

HE: Liam Wood should be fined and suspended for his actions…he just cost Vincent Costello his UK Championship…

HA: I’d say what goes around, comes around….Costello brought this all on himself…

Security continue to try to sort the situation out as the cameras pan back around to ringside. Daniel Reilly is swaggering up the ramp, parading his new belt, as Blade is struggling to his knees in the ring.

HA: The big story here is that we have a brand new UK Champion….Daniel Reilly is back among the gold here in 6CW…

HE: Mr Jones is going to be so happy…

Match result: Daniel Reilly via pinfall
Match time: 7 minutes, 21 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:46

*Christy is backstage with Jimmy Phillips

CH: Jimmy, another huge match tonight. The precise and incisive Alexander Altair in a submission match. How do you feel?

JP: We do this every week Christy. Tonight I am here only to offer an apology. Reborn, Masters, Gazzy, Wood and the rest. I'm sorry for what I'm about to do.

CH: What do you mean?

JP: I'm gonna go out there and do something they all wish they could. The Talent is going out there to steal the show, and that's all there is to it.

*Phillips walks away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:48

*Vincent Costello is being guided backstage by security

??: Come here you son of a b***

*Liam Wood flies into shot landing a flurry of punches, Costello is knocked back for a second but he picks up a large bin and throws it towards the Viper who ducks

LW: You throw like a girl

VC: You punch like one!

*Wood runs at Costello again and tackles him to the ground, unfurling lefts and rights. Costello covers up trying to protect himself when suddenly security breaks them apart.
The two men are held back by a shield of men in black

VC: You really think that belt mattered to me you scrawny streak of p***.

*Wood smiles

LW: No but I know losing does.

VC: You would know all about losing Liam. In the ring, then Thunder and by all accounts Emma isn’t returning your calls. Maybe I should give her a ring

*Wood breaks through the guards for a second at the mention of Emma

LW: You lay one finger on her!!

*Costello laughs as the security drags Wood back

VC: And what, you’ll protect her like you did your best friend?

LW: You coward, fight me like a man. At Night of Glory, let’s see who the better man is

*Costello is smiling as the security continue to hold the two men apart

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:49

*Reilly is striding down the corridor, the newly won UK Championship belt over his shoulder

??: You think that’s it Daniel, that we’re done?

*Reilly spins round and is faced by Blade. Blade has fire in his eyes and blood on his lip as he looks the new champ up and down

B: This isn’t over Daniel, you don’t get to run away and keep that belt for show, this is where things get real, now you need to prove you’re deserving of that gold

*Reilly smiles smugly

B: You’re always banging on about how you’re a fighting champion Reilly, how about you back up that mouth of yours and put that belt on the line against me at Night of Glory?

You and me.

One on one.

At the biggest show of all

*Reilly walks towards Blade

DR: Be careful what you wish for old timer because I will shatter your dreams into a thousand little pieces

B: Is that a yes?

*Reilly curls his top lip and narrows his eyes

DR: You’re damn right!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:51

Match 7
Submission Rules
Jimmy Phillips vs. Alexander Altair

HE: Our next match involves two men whose intense rivalry ended up causing them to brawl through this capacity crowd.

HA: This is Altair's first match after joining the Authority. Whereas Phillips got the upper hand at Day of Reckoning, the odds are now in stacked Altair's favour.

HE: We all know how the Authority always looks out for their own. Phillips may have the talent, but he may not have the allies.

HA: And this being a submission match also plays right to Altair's strengths.

"Cold ash" blares out of the speakers and the crowd cheer at the arrival of Jimmy Phillips. The "Talent" looks focused and for once fails to acknowledge the fans. He strides down to the ring, jumps onto the apron and is met with pyros shooting out of the ring posts.

HA: Phillips has his game face on. He would never admit it, but maybe he realises the importance of this match and how it isn't in his favour.

HE: Like I have said in the past, he got lucky. Now his luck looks set to run out.

"MK Ultra" sounds out and Alexander Altair appears on the ramp, wearing his SOA t-shirt. The fans boos seem to have gone up in volume since Aftermath, acknowledging Altair joining the Authority. Altair looks smug as he wanders down to the ring and locking his eyes on Phillips. Altair slides into the ring quickly and continues to stare at his opponent, as the fans boos die down. He takes the t-shirt off and hands it to the referee while Phillips looses up in the corner.

HA: Altair looks even more confident now that he is part of 6CW's most destructive stable.

HE: There is no doubt that having friends in high places could send Altair skyrocketing to the top.

HA: Remember ladies and gentlemen......submission rules. HERE WE GO!

As the bell rings, both men instantly go for each other. They begin where they left off in the last show, by brawling heavily. Phillips starts to get the upper hand and pushes his opponent to the ropes. He slaps Altair across the chest, causing his opponent to stagger away. Phillips goes after him like a man possessed and continues to slap Altair across the chest. Suddenly, Altair manages to grab Phillips arm and tries to whip him to the ropes. Phillips powers out and head butts Altair, sending him back a few paces, before dropping him viciously to the canvas with a DDT.

HE: Someone better tell these guys just how you win in a submission match!

HA: I don't think right now either of them cares. Certainly not Phillips!

Phillips runs the ropes and knees his opponent in the back, just as Altair was sitting up. Phillips then runs the ropes again and repeats the move. Altair grimaces in pain and holds his lower back. Phillips sees an opportunity and digs his knee in the back of Altair, while pulling his arms back.

HA: First submission attempt of the match!

Altair shouts out in pain as Phillips increases the leverage of the hold. The crowd cheer "Talent" on as Altair tries desperately to recover. Slowly, Altair starts to heave himself onto his feet, causing Phillips to just have a conventional two handed wristlock. The "Talent" is still able to cause a lot of pain even minus the knee to the back, but Altair manages to pull him to the ropes and place his foot on it. The referee orders Phillips to break the hold and he backs up doing so. Altair turns around as Phillips goes towards him and suddenly hunches down.

HA: Ouch! Over the ropes to the floor!

As Phillips goes towards his opponent, Altair lifts him up using his back and sends his opponent over the ropes to the outside. Phillips crashes down hard and Altar wanders to the centre of the ring while holding his back.

HE: This might enable Altair to regroup after that ferocious start by Jimmy Phillips.

Altair eyes Phillips on the outside and rolls out of the ring. He grabs his opponent by the head and throws him into the guardrail. The crowd boo him loudly but Altair answers them by simply repeating the move. He then drags Phillips by the throat towards the commentary desk. He slams his opponents head on the table and allows him to stagger away dazed. Altair sizes his opponent up and then runs towards him.

HA: RUNNING KNEE! WHAT IMPACT!

Altair flies towards Phillips and slams into him hard. Phillips crashes backwards and falls over the steel steps, his head rebounding against the ground in the process. Altair walks up confidently to his opponent and pulls the dismantled steps away. He then grabs Phillips and rolls him into the ring. He enters the ring himself and starts stalking his opponent. Suddenly he falls down and wraps his legs around Phillips throat; choking him in the process.

HE: This could be an early end to this bout!

Altair uses his thighs to squeeze the neck of his opponent. Phillips starts to fight it as best he can, slamming his hands down on Altair's legs and get some support off of the crowd. They answer loudly in response and Phillips starts to slowly get to his feet, while the move is still locked in.

HA: WHAT AN AMAZING SHOW OF STRENGTH!

Altair looks stunned as he is lifted up into the air on the shoulders of Phillips and his legs still wrapped around him. Phillips walks to the centre of the ring before falling backwards with an electric chair drop. The crowd cheer loudly and Phillips gingerly gets to his feet while holding his back.

HA: That move could have aggravated Phillips' high school back injury!

Phillips wastes no time in going back after Altair. He whips his opponent to the ropes and then nails him with a massive Samoan drop. Again Phillips winces in pain, but pure determination makes him keep the momentum going. He quickly grabs Altair by the arm and locks in a vicious looking arm bar.

HA: Sometimes the simple moves are the best! That is a painful looking hold!

Phillips continues to apply pressure with the arm bar and Altair looks increasingly uncomfortable. The referee checks that Altair is ok, as Phillips uses his upper body strength to increase the pain. Altair signals to the official that he is good to continue and the ref momentarily turns to the timekeeper to signal the match is still ongoing. This gives Altair the chance to grab Phillips hair and pull him towards the ropes. The referee turns and sees Altair holding the rope and gets Phillips to break the hold.

HE: Altair showing his tactical awareness there.....

HA: .......and his ability to cheat!

Phillips looks angrily at the official before nailing his opponent in the midsection with stiff right hands. He whips Altair across the ring and hits a huge spine buster on the rebound. Phillips looks out towards the crowd and shouts out while the fans cheer. He walks over to the corner and signals the Game Changer.

HA: Phillips isn't going to get Altair to submit......he is going to knock his head clean off!

The referee is checking on Altair who has managed to crawl to the other corner. Phillips motions for him to get up and Altair uses the official for leverage to enable him to do just that. Phillips sees his chance and sprints towards the stricken Altair.

HE: GAME CHANG.........

HA: NO!

HE: REF DOWN!

As Phillips charges towards his opponent, Altair suddenly shoves the referee into his path. Phillips can't stop his momentum and clatters the official on the back of the head. The ref goes down to the canvas with a thud and stays motionless. Phillips looks across at the official with a stunned look on his face.

HE: WATCH OUT!

Suddenly, Altair takes a few steps forwards and punts his opponent in the face. Phillips eyes roll back in his head and he goes down to the mat. Altair falls to his knees and rotates his shoulder while wincing. He manages to get to his feet after a while and stares down furiously at his opponent. The crowd jeer him as he continues to look down at Phillips.

HA: This match has been the very epitome of brutal!

HE: The submissions used haven't worked thus far. Through an array of reasons, it just hasn't led to the bell ringing!

Altair grabs Phillips by the head and wanders over to the corner. He slams it down on the turnbuckle a few times in sheer frustration. Phillips recoils and looks very dazed as Altair stares at him again in anger. Altair quickly grabs his opponent by the wrist and whips him to the other turnbuckle. Phillips collides into it with force and staggers out backwards. Altair sees his chance and quickly follows up behind him, wrapping his arms around his opponents head.

HA: SLEEPER!

HE: This could be goodnight!

Altair manages to quickly get his taller opponent onto one knee as the intensity of the match clearly shows on Phillips tired face. Altair is breathing heavily as well, but keeps the pressure on. As Phillips falls to his knees, Altair looks around furiously for the referee who is still down on the mat. He tries shouting to the official to awake him, but the ref is unmoved.

HE: He can choke Phillips out but he won't win without the referee's say so!

Altair can be heard swearing as he tries in vain to get the referee to wake up. Seeing that it is pointless, Altair slowly manages to drag the lifeless body of Phillips towards the official, while still having the sleeper locked in. Inching closer, Altair gets within kicking distance and starts to angrily prod the official on his head with his foot.

HA: Altair has no respect for the official whatsoever. Look at him kicking the ref like a dog!

HE: Hey! If the referee was doing his job properly then Altair would not have to treat him like this!

HA: It was Altair's fault! Hang on.....there is some movement from the referee!

Altair stretches out and continues to kick at the official, who starts to come to. Altair furiously shouts at the referee to get up and his grip on the sleeper seems to loosen. The official slowly gets to his feet and feels the back of his head, before noticing Altair having Phillips in the submission.

HE: Referee going to call a halt here. No way Phillips.........

HA: WAIT!

HE: WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?!

As Altair is busy coaxing the referee to life, Phillips manages take his head out from under Altair's arm. Running on pure instinct, Phillips manages to hook both his arms under his opponents arm pits and lock in the Master-lock submission. He wearily shakes his opponent from side to side as Altair yells out in pain. The referee looks at him confused before regaining his composure.

HA: THIS COULD BE IT!

HE: ALTAIR FLAGGING HERE AND IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!

The crowd urges Phillips on as he increases the pressure on the hold.

HE: IS HE GOING TO DO IT?! NO, NO, NO!

HA: YES! JIMMY PHILLIPS IS GOING TO MAKE ALTAIR SUBMIT!

The crowd cheer on with even greater volume as Altair seems to be losing consciousness, with the official looking on.

HA: YES, YES......HERE IT COMES!

The referee looks like he is just about to signal for the bell.

HA: JUST A MOMENT LONGER......HE IS GOING TO..........

HE: WOAH!

HA: NO!

As Altair looks to be finished, he suddenly pushes himself backwards and sends Phillips across the ring so that his spine slams against the pads. Phillips releases his grip on Altair, who lurches out. He turns round to see Phillips yet again holding his lower back. Altair rushes towards him and goes for another running knee.

HE: CONNECTED........NO......TOUCHDOWN!

HA: REVERSED!

HE: ANACONDA VICE!!!!!

Altair runs towards his opponent but Phillips manages to avoid it and go for the finisher. However, he can't get Altair up and he manages to dodge the move, pull Phillips down quickly and lock in his submission finisher.

HE: HE IS NEVER GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS!

Altair has the move locked in tight, but spurned on by the crowd; Phillips immediately starts to edge his way to the ropes. Altair can't believe it and increases the pressure on the hold in vain, as the official looks on.

HA: WHAT HEART SHOWN BY THE TALENT! GO ON! GET TO THEM ROPES!

Phillips gets closer and closer to the ropes, stalling from time to time as the hold takes its toll. He manages to suck it up yet again and start his slow trek to the ropes once more. Altair is incensed and tries everything to get him to stop moving. However, with the crowd’s noise filling the arena, Phillips at last gets to within touching distance of the ropes. He stretches out and seems destined to get to them.

HA: HE IS GOING TO DO IT.....THE HOLD WILL BE.........WHAT?!

Suddenly the referee motions for the bell to be rung and Altair immediately releases the hold. He rolls out of the ring and is quickly joined by the referee.

HE: Phillips must have submitted........

HA: No way! You know as well as I do that he was going to grab those ropes!

HE: Well the official felt otherwise!

The crowd boo loudly as the announcer states that Altair has won by submission. The referee holds Altair's arm up in victory as the crowd show their disgust. Phillips cannot believe it and looks on angrily from inside the ring.

HE: Phillips luck finally ran out!

HA: All caused by a bad decision by the official. This stinks of Authority involvement!

HE: Like I said......they look after their own!

The booing continues to ring out as Altair looks at the official and then at Phillips with a smirk on his face.

Match result: Alexander Altair via submission
Match time: 10 mins, 46 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:53

(Ojore walks through the backstage area and into his locker room, he flicks the light switch but nothing happens

A sinister laugh can be heard as Ojore tries the lights twice more, suddenly a small lamp illuminates in the corner of the room, next to it sat in a chair is the puppet McCoy. The puppet’s eyes move left and right and once again the laughing can be heard)

O: Ojore is not concerned by your witchcraft

(The lamp switches off and the scurry of footsteps can be heard, a second later the lamp switches on again and Joshua is stood motionless in the corner, his hair hiding his face he remains unmoved as Ojore starts to walk slowly towards him as the light switches off again)

O: Stop these games and face me coward!!

(The sound of laughter echoes along the corridor, the main light turns on and sprawled across the wall in red paint is three words, the camera focuses on them from over the shoulder of the ‘Man of War’)

WHAT………SAY…………YOU???

(The sound of the crowd chanting ‘LET THEM FIGHT’ over and over again can be heard as the scene changes)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:54

*Enforcer is stood backstage with Mr. Jones. Big E has the EWF belt over his shoulder and is dressed ready for action

E: You really think this is a good idea?

All three of those guys have it in for me, this belt puts a target on my back and none of them would blink before pulling the trigger. You have to admit the odds are against us in this one, no matter who the referee is?

*Jones removes his glasses slowly

MJ: Are you telling me you doubt your ability to come out victorious?

*Enforcer blinks but remains silent

MJ: Because let me tell you this E. I have absolutely no doubts on who is the most dominant man in this business. I have held my hands up in the past. I underestimated you but those days are past champ, you have my full backing. I have total belief in your ability to get the job done!

*Enforcer smiles for a second

MJ: Let me make this clear here and now. You are my general, you are the focal point of all of this and I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that you will lead us to victory

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:56

Match 8
Ojore vs. Joshua

Back at Ringside with the commentary team

HA: Huge night so far and we’ve still got an absolute thronker of a match before the Main Event right now

HE: Thronker, really?

HA: That’s what I said. Deal with it

Bonfire by Childish Gambino blasts through the speakers. Ojore steps through the curtain, the XTreme Championship resting on his huge shoulders as he strides to the ring

HA: This man wants revenge for last week. I would not want to be on Ojore’s hit list

HE: Do you really think his opponent tonight is worried. We have seen him backstage, he enjoys all of this

HA: As does Ojore, one thing is for certain this will not be very pretty

Ojore rolls into the ring leaving the XTreme belt on the floor, a ringside assistant picks it up and takes it to the time keeper’s desk

Suddenly, the houselights start to pulsate off and on while the sound of a heartbeat fills the arena.

HE: Here we go

The crowd rise to their feet knowing what is coming next

As the heartbeat continues, Joshua appears from the curtain, microphone held in one hand and McCoy being carried with the other. He makes his way slowly down to the ring, eyes glued straight ahead. McCoy's head moves from side to side as he stares at the crowd; his facial features appearing to mock them as the two of them edge towards the ring. At last the pair reaches it, where Joshua carefully lays McCoy on the ring announcers table

HE: He’s looking at you Harold

HA: Stop it

Joshua then patiently walks towards the steel steps, climbing them gradually, before entering the ring. He makes his way to the centre of the ring as the heartbeat stops and the houselights return to their dim setting. He looks around at the audience, taking one more look towards McCoy before turning to face Ojore

HA: I have goose bumps on my goose bumps

HE: I doubt whether Ojore has ever faced anything like this

HA: I would say the same for Joshua. Ojore is an animal
The two men lock up in the centre of the ring, neither giving an inch

HA: You would expect Ojore to have the strength advantage but on this evidence the two are perfectly matched

HE: I don’t think this will be a quick match Harold; neither of these men is famed for their technical prowess. They are absolute beasts who want to dish out as much pain as possible

The two men break cleanly; Joshua turns his back on Ojore staring at McCoy

HA: Joshua’s obsession with that doll may be his undoing

HE: Don’t let him hear you call it a doll. I don’t want his focus anywhere near us

Joshua pulls his hair from his eyes, turning to face his opponent a brief smile appears, he stretches out a finger beckoning Ojore in

HA: One thing is for certain. Joshua will not be rushed; he wants Ojore to make a mistake

HE: And there you go

Ojore rushes in like a bull and Joshua steps aside, the XTreme Champion drives his shoulder into the steel ring post. Joshua slowly peels Ojore from the corner

HA: DDT!!

Ojore’s head bounces off the hard mat. Joshua stays sat next to him, he cradles Ojore’s head in his arms, turning slightly to stare back at McCoy, he nods appearing to accept direction from the puppet

HE: This is just strange

Ojore starts to stir. Joshua picks him up to his feet once more

HA: Oooooh Huge head butt

HE: But did it have any affect?

Joshua drives his forehead towards Ojore, the XTreme champ is unmoved. He takes Joshua’s head between his hands and delivers a head butt of his own

HA: Well that did

Joshua staggers backwards and Ojore follows up with lefts and rights driving his opponent to the ropes

HE: Irish whip

Joshua bounces off the ropes and ducks under Ojore’s huge clothesline

HA: No getting out of the way the second time

Ojore plants his feet in the centre of the ring and back body drops Joshua hard to the mat

HE: He must have gone ten feet in the air. What impact!!

HA: But he’s already back on his feet. This guy won’t stay down

Joshua rolls to his feet but is planted back to the mat with a scoop slam

HE: And again

Joshua stands across from Ojore, his arms at his side again he holds out a finger and beckons Ojore in

HA: He’s enjoying this

HE: Ojore won’t make the same mistake twice

Ojore approaches much more tentatively and again the two men lock up, Joshua almost immediately breaks the hold and drives Ojore back with a series of uppercut strikes

HA: This is an all out war

Ojore kicks Joshua in the gut to counter the attack, as Joshua stands back up right Ojore forces him down with a running clothes line

HE: And we have the first pin attempt

HA: Barely held him down for one

Joshua pushes out of the pin as the referees hand strikes the mat for the first time

HE: Ojore will have to do a lot more than that to keep this man down. I have never seen a competitor approach a match like he does. Everything is at his own pace

As Ojore lifts Joshua up he is rocked back with a forearm to the jaw

HA: Joshua not giving Ojore any chance to build up momentum

Joshua follows in with a huge uppercut as Ojore steps forward he is knocked to the mat with a big boot

HE: No pin attempt?

Joshua tilts his head from side to side; pulling his hair from his face he drops to his knees and appears to whisper in Ojore’s ear

HA: I have never seen anything like this

Joshua pulls his opponent up to a seated position, positioned directly behind him he wraps his legs round Ojore’s waist and pulls his neck backwards

HE: Unconventional

Ojore attempts to fight out but Joshua tightens his grip and increases the leverage

HA: Is he looking for a submission

HE: I think he is trying to inflict pain; anything else is of no concern

Ojore screams out, as the referee approaches Joshua releases the hold. Ojore lies on his back and Joshua stands over his fallen prey

HA: He is meticulous in his approach. It is fascinating to watch

HE: I still don’t think this one will not have a conventional ending. I’m surprised it’s lasted this long in the ring

HA: Here we go

Joshua picks Ojore up to his feet and throws him through the middle rope; Joshua continues to stalk his opponent and follows in his usual slow and deliberate manner.

The referee starts to count both men

HE: Well that’s pointless. I doubt they care if they win or lose

Joshua once again looks towards McCoy for direction and is taken off guard by a driving boot from Ojore

HA: That has slowed him down

HE: Is it possible for him to go any slower?

Joshua is only pushed back for a second; he turns and again walks slowly towards Ojore. The XTreme Champion looks around for options as the referee continues to count in the ring

Ref:…………

HA: Where is he going?

As Joshua approaches Ojore moves towards the time keeper

HE: Oh my god this match has descended into Chaos. I knew this wouldn’t last!!

Ojore picks up the chair vacated by the time keeper and slams it across Joshua’s back, as he falls to one knee Ojore raises the chair above his head and repeatedly drives it down against his opponent’s skull. After the fifth blow Joshua crumbles face down to the mat

HE: THAT WAS SICKENING!!

HA: He isn’t moving and look, Ojore is smiling

The referee calls for the bell and Joshua is declared the winner by disqualification

HE: He doesn’t look much like a winner

Ojore beats his fist against his chest and lets out a loud war cry

HA: He had no intention of letting this match continue in the ring. Ojore has led Joshua into a trap

HE: OH MY GOD WHAT NOW

Lucas Takeo jumps through the crowd and slams an arm across Ojore’s back, the man of war is knocked backwards for a second but the two men start to brawl as the referee stands on hopelessly

HA: These three men have been involved in an intense rivalry that once again looks to have boiled over

HE: And here’s the fourth man in the mix

Edward Plague starts to walk down the ramp; the crowd boo as the monster strides towards the ring

HA: Somebody needs to put an end to this, we saw last week how quickly things can get out of hand

The crowd are chanting as Ojore and Takeo continue to brawl, Ojore gaining the upper hand rams Takeo into the steel steps shoulder first and the big man falls to the mat, five or six referees stream to ringside

HE: What are they gonna do?

CROWD: LET THEM FIGHT

LET THEM FIGHT

LET THEM FIGHT!!!

Plague lifts the still prone body of Joshua to his feet

HA: WATCH OUT HENRY!!

Plague lifts Joshua up by the throat and slams him through the Spanish announce table, the commentary team scatter as Joshua’s broken body lies amongst a mass of wiring and smashed pieces of wood

CROWD: THIS IS AWESOME!!!

Plague turns to see Ojore and Takeo now continuing to fight in the ring, he smiles at the carnage he has caused as he starts to back up the ramp

HE: What do we do now?

HA: What we always do, keep calling the action!!

In the ring Ojore once again has the upper hand, driving lefts and rights to Takeo, driving him backwards towards the corner. Takeo slumps into the turnbuckle, his eyes rolling into the back of his head

HE: Ojore setting him up

Takeo steps forward as Ojore sprints towards him

HA: SPEAR!!!!!!!!

HE: He took him out of his boots

Ojore stands over his fallen victim, glancing towards the body of Joshua still unmoved amongst the remnants of the commentary table he smiles briefly before rolling out of the ring and heading back up the ramp

HA: Where will this end Henry?

HE: Well the fans are clear on what they want and all roads point towards a monumental clash at Night of Glory

CROWD: LET THEM FIGHT

LET THEM FIGHT

LET THEM FIGHT!!!

HE: There is carnage all around us and these fans are loving it

HA: Let’s go backstage whilst we try to clean up this mess ready for the huge Main Event

Match result: Joshua via DQ
Match time: 4 minutes, 10 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 19:58

*Nate is in his locker room with his fiancée Emma

NN: I know what you’re saying but I can’t just up and leave, there are people relying on me

*Emma shakes her head

E: So you keep saying but where are they. You have been putting your body on the line night after night and for what, for who?

Where is your back up, who is fighting your corner?

Nate I hear stories of this company’s great past, huge fan favourites like Gazzy D and then I watch last week and that very same man is hitting you with your old championship belt to help a jerk like Max Adamson. What are you fighting for anymore Nate?

Dean has gone, Drake has gone. Everyone that was telling you that this company was worth saving has gone and left you standing alone. This match tonight is a case in point

Enforcer has the referee on his side. Max and Gazzy are bosom buddies and then there’s you, once again fighting the battle alone. I don’t get it Nate I really don’t

*Nate looks at Emma and holds her tightly by the shoulders

NN: I know none of this makes sense to you but you have to trust me on this. I know that things are about to change. I have faith that all this isn’t for nothing, all of this, all of what we have been through so far has to be for something

It has to be!!

*Emma has a small tear in the corner of her eye as Nate looks at her almost pleading

E: Not everything has a happy ending Nate

*Nate pulls Emma in close as the camera switches elsewhere backstage

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 20:02

NIGHT OF GLORY REWIND

Night of Glory I
10th May 2009

6CW World Heavyweight Championship
Ladder Match
Diesel vs Lex Hart vs Shinobi Blackbeard vs Ryan Rose

Low by Flo-rida begins to play as Sally Hendrix makes her way the ring and takes a seat next to Henry and Harold.

Henry: ‘The lovely Sally Hendrix out here to interview the winner of the following match exclusively for 6CW.com. If you want all the latest news and interviews log onto www.6cw.com.’

Burn in my Light plays as Lex Hart makes his way to the ring. He climbs the ring steps and enters the ring.

Kung Fu Fighting begins to play as cannons explode on the stage as Shinobi Blackbeard makes his way to the ring.

The arena goes dark except for a single rose tinted spotlight on the stage. Just Close Your Eyes begins to play as Ryan Rose walks out, Rose petals begin to fall around the arena. Rose walks to ringside and circles round stopping at Sally Hendrix. He gets down to one knee and produces a rose from inside his waistcoat which he gives to Sally before getting into the ring.

Voices plays as Diesel enters the arena. He walks purposefully down to the ring and slides underneath the bottom rope.

Mike Bird is stood in the centre of the ring.

MB: ‘Ladies and Gentlemen it is now time for our main event, so for the thousands in attendance and the millions watching on PPV around the world. Are you ready? Then let’s get ready to rummmmmmmmmmmbleeeeeeeeeeee!’

The crowd cheers and shouts at the top of their throats.

‘The following contest is a 4 way ladder match to crown the first ever 6CW Heavyweight Champion. Introducing first from Calgary Alberta, Canada. He stands 6 feet 3 inches tall. He weighed in at 240 pounds. He is the icon, He is LEX HART!’
‘Secondly, he stands at 6 feet exactly. He weighed in at 210 pounds. Hailing from Barry Island he is professional wrestling’s only pirate ninja, the scourge of the yellow seas SHINOBI BLACKBEARD!’

‘Now from Victoria British Columbia, Canada. He weighed in at 243 pounds and stands 6 feet 3 inches. He is the main event, the Canadian wonder, RYAN ‘the red’ ROSE!’

‘And finally hailing from Hartlepool, England. He stands at 6 feet 2 inches. He weighed in at 210lbs. Here is DIESEL!’

Mike Bird exits the ring and the bell rings

All four men stare at each other then dive to the outside and grab the ladders which were arranged around the ring. Lex Hart sets his up first and begins to climb it. Cat like Hart is almost at the top before Shinobi gets back in the ring and grabs Harts ankle. Shinobi yanks Hart down and hit s a right hand. Diesel and Rose are fighting it out on the outside.

Shinobi throws Hart over the top rope and begins to climb the ladder. Rose slides back in and pushes Shinobi off the ladder. He begins to climb the ladder but Diesel gets back in the ring and begins climbing on the other side. Hart is back in the ring and goes to push the ladder over. Rose and Diesel realise what is coming and jump off the ladder. All 4 men in the ring in a different corner. A fallen ladder resting on the top rope the only thing separating them.

Rose and Hart start to go at it as do Shinobi and Diesel. All four men attempting to get the other out of the ring so that they can have a clear run at the belt. Diesel charges at Shinobi who ducks and low bridges the rope sending Diesel over the top rope to the outside. Shinobi then charges at Rose and Hart sending them both over the top to the outside. Shinobi looks round and sees no one there. He sets the ladder and starts to climb. Lex Hart manages to get back into the ring and starts climbing the other side of the ladder. Both men start to exchange right hands at the top of the ladder. Hart gets the upper hand by slamming Blackbeard’s head into the top of the ladder. Hart pulls Shinobi closer and locks his arms around Shinobi’s waist.

Harold: ‘What is Hart looking for here? Holy Crap’
Henry: ‘Canadian Destroyer from the top of the ladder. Shinobi is out here’
Harold: ‘I think the pirate ninja just get thrown into the deep blue.’

Lex hart gets to his feet and starts to climb the ladder.

Henry: ‘Hart is at the top he has his hand on the title. But here comes Diesel.’

Diesel enters the ring and pulls the ladder out from under Lex Hart. Hart is hanging onto the belt by one hand. Ryan Rose climbs the turnbuckle in the corner and hits a spear on Hart bringing him crashing to the mat. Rose gets to his feet but is met by a stunner from Diesel. Diesel sets up the ladder and begins to climb it. Diesel is near the top as Rose grabs onto an ankle. Rose starts to climb up the same side as Diesel. He slams Diesel’s head into the ladder. He wriggles underneath Diesel and stands up.
Harold: ‘Amazing, Rose has Diesel on his shoulders’

Rose hits the End Of off the ladder and now all four men are down. Rose crawls towards the rope.

Henry: ‘What’s going on? Rose is asking Sally for a chair.’
Harold: ‘And she’s giving him it.’

Rose gets to his feet. Sally is up on the ring apron. Diesel stands up and Rose swings but Diesel ducks. Rose swings again but Diesel ducks again. Rose just manages to stop hitting Sally with the chair. Rose turns round and I met by a dropkick from Diesel. Rose falls into Sally knocking her from the ring apron. Diesel looks worried but realises that there is no one stopping. He throws his arms at Sally and starts to climb the ladder. Lex Hart and Shinobi are back up but are slowly trying to get to Diesel.

Harold: ‘Will Diesel do it?’

Diesel gets to the top of the ladder and unhooks the belt. The bell rings and Voices begins to play. Pyro’s start to explode in the rafters as Diesel sits atop the ladder holding the 6CW Heavyweight Championship as the show goes off the air.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 20:03

*The cameras pan the office of The Authority and slow to a halt as we see Mr Jones at his desk, in the middle of a phone call.

"...well if that's the tone that's being taken I think we know full well the end result. Shut them down, end it. They shan't cross my path again if they know what's good for them"

*Jones puts the phone down just as there's a knock at his door

MJ "Enter"

*In walks Mr Hernandez

MJ "Ahhh yes, our referee!"

MH "Yes, sir, looking forward to it."

MJ "And very well you might. A key piece in our main event puzzle"

MH "That's exactly what I want to speak to you about, sir. How is this puzzle to be solved?"

MJ "I don't quite follow" *But a smile crosses his lips

MH "How should I play it tonight?"

MJ "Why, exactly as I told you, of course! You know what to do, Hernandez, you know where this is leading and you know what I have planned"

MH "And my influence?"

MJ "Your influence is always considered. I don't hire staff for no reason. You have the task of refereeing this match to the highest of 6CW's standards."

MH "Anything I should know?"

MJ "That you are tiring me, Hernandez. Go out there and do the job you have been asked to do. And find something more appropriate than your normal suit. Good day"

*Hernandez jumps up and scurries away as Jones gets his phone out again

MJ "It's me. Yes, uh-huh, we shall soon see"

*The scene fades out

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 20:04

Main Event
Enforcer vs GazzyD vs Max Adamson vs Nate Nack
Special Guest Referee: Mr Hernandez

The action returns to ringside and Mr Hernandez is climbing through the ropes, dressed in a referee’s jersey.

HA: Time for our main event of the evening….

HE: And our main event calibre referee…

HA: Please tell me your joking….yet more abuse of power from The Authority…

Hernandez is smiling smugly as “Saturday Night” screams out of the speakers, signalling the entrance of Enforcer. Big E strides onto the stage, amid boos, and he unclasps the EWF Championship from around his waist…

HA: The rules of this match are simple…fatal four way, one fall to a finish….the winner gets to decide the EWF and 6CW Championship matches at Night of Glory…

HE: Enforcer wants the Undisputed Championship and when he wins tonight he can move one step closer to making that a reality…

Enforcer climbs up into the ring and he kisses his belt before handing it out to the timekeeper. Enforcer gives Hernandez some stern instructions…

HA: Enforcer making sure Hernandez knows what is expected of him tonight…

HE: I’m sure Hernandez is fully aware, why else is he the referee in this match?

“Unbreakable” shatters the speakers and pyros erupt into the air as Nate Nack bounds out into view. He flexes his muscles, working the crowd, and then makes his way down the ramp…

HA: The former 6CW Champion would love to win tonight and guarantee that nobody can screw him out of his re-match….

HE: Jones said Nack can have his re-match…..what we don’t need is Nack to have a shot at both belts…

Nack rips his vest off and jumps into the ring, going head to head with Enforcer. Both men trash talk as “Limelight” echoes out to another fantastic ovation…

HA: But could this man be the wildcard?

HE: GazzyD works for Max Adamson….anything he does will because Max told him to…

HA: That isn’t how this match works….if Gazzy wins then he gets to make the decision, not Max….no contract can change that…

HE: We’ll see….

Gazzy stands in the aisleway, allowing the fans to reach over and pat him on the shoulder, and then he makes his way to the ring. He jumps up on the apron and looks from Enforcer to Nate…

HE: Gazzy is the reason that Enforcer isn’t already the Undisputed Champion…he can expect his comeuppance tonight…

Enforcer is glaring at Gazzy with serious dislike but then turns his attention away as “Radioactive” screams out to a plethora of boos from the crowd. Max Adamson swaggers onto the stage, the 6CW Championship around his waist…

HA: Max has the 6CW belt but I don’t think he will be happy unless he can prove he is the absolute best in this industry…

HE: I like Adamson but he needs to be happy with his 6CW belt, stay away from Enforcer and the EWF belt…

HA: If Max wins tonight then nobody can stop him from doing what he likes…..Mr Jones made the rules, he offered this huge opportunity to these four men…

Max kisses his 6CW Championship and parades it to the crowd before climbing into the ring to join his three opponents. Mr Hernandez gives his instructions to all four participants and then rings the bell…

HA: Who will be the man who leaves tonight with the ultimate power….

HE: Mr Hernandez will make sure the right thing happens….

HA: So many possibilities, so many outcomes…..what is waiting around the corner?

Max goes head to head with Nate Nack and they begin to trade with right hands as Enforcer lands a hard kick to Gazzy’s stomach. Big E clubs Gazzy back into the ropes and then whips him across the ring…

HA: SPRINGBOARD…

Gazzy springs onto the ropes but Enforcer quickly rushes in and pushes his opponent over the top rope to the floor below. Max is trying to lift Nack into a suplex but Nate pushes him back into the corner and then thunders into him with a body splash…

HA: Nate Nack feels like the forgotten man of this whole situation….he would love to wake everyone up and show exactly why he was the 6CW Champion for so long…

Max stumbles out and Nack slams him down on the canvass….once, twice, three slams in a row before he runs off the ropes….

HE: WHAT A KICK!

Nack runs back for a jumping splash but rushes straight into a huge boot from Enforcer. Nack rolls from the ring as Enforcer beckons for Max to get up…

HA: Enforcer already has a huge chance in this match…Adamson is in trouble…..FACECHECK!

Big E runs across for the big forearm but Gazzy springboards on high with a missile dropkick that intercepts the impact. Enforcer is sent flying into the corner and Gazzy follows up with a shining wizard before running Big E out into a one handed bulldog…

HE: Stop him Hernandez, he can’t treat Enforcer like that….

Gazzy takes a look at Enforcer and then he runs to the ropes and jumps onto the middle before floating back with a moonsault…

HA: Lionsault…

Gazzy lands the moonsault across Enforcer’s chest and hooks the leg….Hernandez takes his time to get down and count……………………….1………………………….2………………..shoulder up!

HA: A slow damn count if ever I saw one….

HE: You don’t know what you are talking about…

Gazzy gets up to confront Hernandez as Nate climbs back in and throws Gazzy over the top rope. Nack then drags Enforcer up…

HA: WAKE UP…

Enforcer floats over the back of Nack and shoves him away, straight into a backdrop that sends Nate over top from Max. Adamson and Enforcer then begin to trade off with hard blows…

HE: Two world champions colliding….

HA: And both men would love to have control of the other’s title…

Adamson rocks Enforcer back on his heels but Enforcer answers back with a vicious knee to the stomach. Big E then whips Max into the turnbuckle and scoops him onto his shoulders as he comes back out….

HE: DEATH VALLEY….

Adamson drives his elbow into the side of Enforcer’s jaw and then drops behind before nailing a German suplex………………………..1……………………..2……………..shoulder up. Max keeps his hands locked and drags Big E back up before connecting with a second suplex……………..1………………….2……………kickout. Adamson is rampant with his grip and hauls Enforcer up again…

HA: Max wants the hat-trick….

Enforcer rushes backwards into the corner and squashes Max before Nate Nack rushes back in and connects with both men in the corner. Enforcer walks out into a huge belly to belly suplex and then Adamson suffers the same fate…

HE: Somebody put Nate Nack out of his misery…..his fifteen minutes of fame is over…

Enforcer staggers back up and Nack crushes him with a Samoan drop………………Hernandez takes his time to get down again…………………….1………………………..2………………….Enforcer kicks out.

HA: Someone needs to deal with Hernandez, he is making a mockery of this match…

Adamson gets back up and Nate lifts him up on his shoulders before trying to run him across the ring….

HA: BIG ENDING….

HE: GORE!

Max drops off the back and then tries to run through Nack with a spear but Nate sidesteps and sends Adamson through the ropes and into the ringpost. Adamson drops to the outside as Nate turns his attention back to Enforcer…

HA: Nate Nack is fighting like a man with something to prove…

HE: He didn’t see Gazzy…

Gazzy flies from on high with a hurricanrana that sends Nate flying across the ring. Gazzy then waits for Nate to get back up and he delivers a roundhouse kick to the temple………………1……………….2…………..Nate kicks out!

HA: GazzyD has had one Night of Glory moment in his career….can he gain another?

Gazzy tries to pull Nate up and hook his arms in place for “Deep Impact” but Nate manages to counter out with a backdrop. He then waits for Gazzy to get up and he kicks him in the stomach…

HA: WAKE UP….

Gazzy floats over the back and shows great athleticism to counter with a backstabber. He then drags Nate closer to the ropes and he leaps up top…

HA: STARSHIP PAIN!

HE: Don’t count Hernandez…

The referee is once again very slow to make the count………………..1………………………2……………..Nate gets his shoulder up. Gazzy gets up and grabs the front of Hernandez’s shirt, threatening him…

HA: Gazzy has had enough of Hernandez’s bias….

Enforcer rushes in and attacks Gazzy from behind, stomping him down into the corner. Enforcer then backs away and is scooped up onto Adamson’s shoulders…

HE: CYCLONE!

Enforcer jams his thumb into Max’s eye and drops behind before nailing a full nelson slam…………….1…………………..2………………kickout. Enforcer backs off into the corner and he waits for Max to get back up…

HE: Enforcer weighing this up….it is time…..FACECHECK!

HA: HUH?

GazzyD pushes Max out of the way and eats the full impact of Enforcer’s facecheck. Enforcer is about to crawl over into the cover when…

HA: GORE….GORE….GORE!

HE: Max is going to win…

Adamson rips Enforcer in half and hooks both of his legs….
…1
…..2
…………….Nate Nack breaks it up!

HA: Nate Nack preventing Adamson from gaining total control…

Nack and Max begin to brawl in the centre of the ring and Nack gets the upperhand by suplexing Max up and dumping him over the ropes onto the apron. Nate then heads over towards Enforcer but then Enforcer grabs Nack’s head, delivering a jawbreaker that staggers Nate into the corner. Enforcer follows in with a big clothesline and then he drags Nack out and spins him into a spinebuster…

HE: Enforcer taking control now, just like I knew he would…

HA: And he is heading high…

Enforcer makes it to the top rope and he looks down at Nack before soaring through the air, driving a vicious elbow down into Nate’s chest…
…1
…….2
…………….kickout!

HA: Despite the blatant fast count, Nack survives…

Enforcer shakes his head at Hernandez and then backs off into the corner. He waits for Nate to rise and then runs out at him…

HE: FACE…

Nate uses Enforcer’s momentum to scoop him up on his shoulders and detonate with a fireman’s slam (Attitude Adjustment)…he then grabs Enforcer by the scruff of the neck and drags him back up…

HA: WAKE UP CALL….ENFORCER IS DONE…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 20:09

…2
…….3!

HA: This is ridiculous…

The crowd are voicing their fury as Hernandez point-blank refuses to make the count. Nack is shaking with anger as he gets back to his feet…

HE: Hernandez has been assigned a duty…

HA: He is a no good cheat, just like the rest of The Authority…

Hernandez tries to warn Nack that he is the referee but Nate isn’t interested as he grabs the referee by the neck and hauls him into the corner. Nack explodes with right hands and then whips Hernandez to the opposite side. He follows across with a huge splash before bench pressing the official into the air…

HE: No….you can’t do that….

HA: Hernandez has screwed around one too many times….INCOMING!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HE: NOOOOO….

Nack runs to the ropes and just throws Hernandez through the air, causing him to fly down on top of the 6CW announce table. The protective cover shatters but the table stays intact as Hernandez drops off onto the floor…

HE: He should be sacked for that….that is disgraceful….

HA: Nate Nack has had enough…

HE: Your not wrong….CYCLONE!

The crowd boo as Nate dusts his hands off and then turns right around into an F-5 from Max Adamson……….1

………2
………………3!

HE: Nack took out the referee, Max….he’s cost you this match…

Adamson is looking angry as he realises there is no referee to make the count. He then looks over to Gazzy and nods at him…

HA: Why do I get the feeling that Max and Gazzy are on the same page?

HE: Because they are….you saw them earlier, Max wants Gazzy’s help until Night of Glory…then he is going to set him free…

HA: I can’t believe Gazzy would trust him…

Gazzy stands up and he signals to the back for another referee to come out. He then makes his way over and helps Adamson up to his feet…

HA: This really is a surreal moment…

Gazzy and Max pull Nate Nack up before dumping him through the ropes to the outside of the ring. They then round on Enforcer and wait for the EWF Champion to get back to his feet…

HA: The Authority’s plan is backfiring….Enforcer no longer has control…

HE: Mr Jones believes in him, that is all that matters….

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

Gazzy kicks Enforcer in the stomach and looks to hook his arms but Enforcer swipes Gazzy’s legs out from under him. He then catapults Gazzy straight into Max, sending Adamson through the ropes and onto the apron. Gazzy turns back around and Enforcer scoops him onto his shoulders…

HE: DEATH…

Gazzy drops behind and kicks Big E in the calf before running to the ropes and diving into a springboard….

HA: CROSS….OH WOW!

Enforcer catches Gazzy in his arms, blocking the crossbody, and counters with a fantastic fall away slam. Big E then drags Gazzy back up and scores with a death valley driver…

HE: We need a referee…

A new referee makes his way down to the ring and slides in to make the count…………..1……………………2……………….Adamson breaks up the count.

HA: That was all she wrote if it hadn’t been for Max Adamson…

Enforcer gets up and looks for a running boot but Adamson ducks it and then boots Big E in the stomach…

HE: FAMAXER!

….2
………..Enforcer kicks out!

HA: Now we have a neutral referee….The Authority’s grip is slipping on Night of Glory…

Adamson rolls over to the corner, waiting for Enforcer to stand up, and his eyes flash with intent as he bursts forwards….

HA: GORE…

Enforcer sidesteps and then Gazzy shows great athleticism to leapfrog over Max just in time. Enforcer takes his chance to run the ropes…

HE: FACECHECK!

Nate Nack is trying to get back in the ring but is crushed by Enforcer’s running forearm straight to the face. Nack flies back down into the aisleway as Enforcer is seized from behind…

HA: DOWNTOWN!

Gazzy drops Big E with the “skull crushing finale” and covers………………………1……………………..2…………..Enforcer just gets his shoulder up!

HA: WHAT THE HELL DO THEY WANT?

The crowd begin to boo furiously as Marty Helms, Jonathan Daniels, Daniel Reilly, Alexander Altair and Oliver Keane walk out on stage. They all look at one another and then begin to make a beeline for the ring…

HE: Never bet against The Authority, Harold…

HA: This isn’t how it should go down…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 20:10

GazzyD is watching The Authority with apprehension and he tries to think of what to do next. He looks around and then smiles broadly as Max Adamson marches out into the aisleway with a steel chair….

HE: What are you doing, Max?

HA: Standing up for what is right….

Adamson is pointing the chair at the members of The Authority and warning them to back away. Keane is telling Adamson to drop the weapon as Helms and Daniels inch closer…

HE: I think he must have a deathwish, why are you doing this Max?

In the ring, Gazzy is standing proudly and then he turns around into the path of the onrushing Enforcer….

HE: FACECHECK!

…2
………….3!

HA: It’s over…

The instant replays show Gazzy ducks under the flying forearm and then drag Enforcer into a backslide pin for the three count. Back live and “Limelight” is screaming out of the speakers to a huge ovation…

HE: This can’t be happening…

The Authority members throw caution to the wind and storm towards the ring as Max throws the chair at them and retreats. Adamson quickly rushes around the ring and pulls Gazzy under the bottom rope before both men jump into the crowd…

HA: I don’t believe what I am seeing here….Max Adamson and GazzyD just worked together to win this match….they stood up to The Authority…but why?

HE: I want to know why…

The Authority members are wrecking the ringside area, venting their fury, as Adamson and Gazzy continue to retreat into the crowd with smiles on their faces. Max is cradling his 6CW belt as Gazzy climbs up onto one of the fan’s chairs and waves at The Authority…

HA: GazzyD has won this match….he has control of what happens to the world titles at Night of Glory…

HE: This is the worst thing that has ever happened in 6CW…

Enforcer is screaming in rage at what has happened and then he stands up and boots the referee in the stomach, dropping him to his knees. The EWF Champion slicks his hair back and then runs off the ropes…

HE: YOU SHOW HIM WHO IS BOSS!

HA: Enforcer has completely lost it here…

Enforcer climbs on top of the referee, after delivering the facecheck, and begins to delivers vicious right hands. He looks uncontrollable as he stands up and boots the ropes…

HA: Enforcer thought this was his night to take a step closer to being the Undisputed Champion….but now his fate is in someone else’s hands…

The rest of The Authority watch on, a little taken aback by Enforcer’s outburst, as Adamson and Gazzy disappear into the crowd. Nate Nack is trying to crawl into the aisleway as Enforcer sends the S.O.A after him…

HA: Leave him alone…enough is enough…

HE: Nack needs to pay for what he did to Hernandez…

Enforcer climbs from the ring and he rips the monitors out of the announce table before shouting for Nack to be brought to him. Enforcer drives his EWF belt into Nate’s head, busting him open, and then he calls for Nack to be lifted onto his shoulders….

HA: This is not going to end well….

HE: Nack is done for….OH YES!

The crowd look on horrified as five members of The Authority powerbomb Nate Nack through the table, leaving him in a broken heap. Enforcer just looks down at Nack, visibly shaking with rage…

HA: Enforcer did not get the desired result tonight but he has sent a message of intent….

HE: Has he ever….let Nate Nack’s broken body be a message for everyone else on the roster…especially Max and Gazzy, they just signed their own death certificates…

HA: GazzyD has total control over the 6CW and EWF Championships….what on earth is going to happen next week?

The show goes off the air with The Authority standing over Nate Nack as GazzyD and Max Adamson are pictured exiting into the backstage area.

Match result: GazzyD via pinfall
Match time: 10 minutes, 56 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down