The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 30th April 2014

+8
TheCultOfPersonality
DP
Crimey
Dolphin Ziggler
x12x
TwisT
MtotheC
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 30th April 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 30th April 2014

Post by JJJohnson Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:43 pm

Live from the Copper Box, London
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Jax Cutler vs Chaos

Match 2
Scott Harris w/Mike Masters vs Jerome Dubois

Match 3
#1 Contender (Tag Titles)
Robin Reborn/Jack Hurst vs Marty Helms/Jonathan Daniels vs Nicky Cassidy/??? vs Percy Percival/Molly Coddle

Match 4
Edward Plague vs Hobo

Match 5
Lucas Takeo vs Liam Wood

Match 6
6CW UK Championship
Vincent Costello © vs Daniel Reilly vs Blade

Match 7
Submission Rules
Jimmy Phillips vs Alexander Altair

Match 8
Ojore vs Joshua

Main Event
Enforcer vs GazzyD vs Max Adamson vs Nate Nack
Special referee: Mr Hernandez

Also on the show:
What is the future of the EWF and 6CW Championships?
Will Nicky Cassidy and Chaos sort their differences?
Who will be the next team to challenge for the tag titles?
Will Harris return to winning ways with Mike Masters in his corner?
Can Liam Wood get his hands on Vincent Costello?
Will we crown a new UK Champion?
How will Reilly and Altair adapt to life in the Authority?
Plus much more

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 30th April 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 30th April 2014

Post by MtotheC Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:36 am

We join Harold and Henry Lloyd at ringside as Anarchy returns from commercials...

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy, we're just getting started tonight as we continue to gather pace towards Night of Glory...

HE: That's right and tonight's the night the Authority gets back on track...

Harold touches the receiver on his ear listening to a prompt from the production crew

HA: I'm going to have to stop you there brother I'm getting word from the back that we have a special update on the status of Thunder.

The tron flickers into life and the scene opens in a dark room, the camera focuses on the boots of a man sat on a large chair, as the camera pans up the man appears to be 6CW Superstar Thunder. Dressed in a large brown trench coat and wearing an iron man mask he is sat upon the massive iron throne Thunder purchased from a comic convention last year during EWF. The live crowd pop in anticipation of what Thunder is doing here

HE: I thought Thunder was in the hospital?

HA: Obviously not, the on coming storm is here, I knew it would take more than Vincent Costello to put Thunder out

A lets go Thunder chant breaks out around the Copper box, the fans clearly happy to see him back in 6CW

Thunder places his hands in the air as if to signal the crowd to settle down

Thunder: First off I want to apologises, I want to say sorry to all you fans out there, I so wanted to be the superstar you all wanted me to be

HA: He has nothing to apologise for

Thunder: But if I'm 100% honest with you all and myself I just don't have what it takes, never have never will

HA: Looks like Costello knocked some sense into that delusional head of his

Thunder: I want you all to know that I'm going back to where I belong...taking orders at the Hereford KFC drive through.

HA: Wait a minute, I smell a rat?!

HE: What are you talking about, sounds to me like Thunder has finally realised that he just doesn't have what it takes.

Thunder: I'm going back to jerking off to Doctor Who and writing my blog about Liam Woods t-shirt collection.

The live crowd look at each other in confusion, a young fan in the front row visibly upset at what Thunder is saying. As the camera flicks back to the throne, Thunder stands up and begins to remove his mask...revealing the laughing face of Vincent Costello!

Boos engulf the Copper Box as Costello sits back on the chair clearly amused with himself

HA: I knew it, Costello has no respect, Thunder is lying in a hospital bed and may never wrestle again, does he have no compassion?!

HE: Haha brilliant, Costello is a genius, he had all of you fooled... Again!

Costello: What do you think to the new addition to my dressing room? I found this piece of trash propped up against a dumpster in the parking lot. You see that's how relevant you are Thunder, you've not even been fitted for your wheel chair yet and they've already thrown your belongings out with the trash.

HA: Just when you think Costello couldn't stoop any lower he hits another all time low

Costello: Now before Harold Lloyd gets on his high horse, let me make myself abundantly clear, my conscious is clean, I have nothing to be sorry for... If all you idiots out there are looking for someone to blame then you should look no further than the ultimate hypocrite...Liam Wood. He's the one to blame for all this, he's the one you should be booing, not me, not Costello's Law.

Liam you did this, you put your best friend in a wheel chair, you ended his career and now YOU have to live with the consequences. But what I find hilarious is that you will never, ever be able to prove what consumed you for over six months... You can't prove that you were the better man, the history books will alway show that, never mind how much you deny it, how much you puff out that ridiculously tattooed chest and tell anyone that has the patience to listen how you are the best in the business... And I know that eats you up from the inside out.

For someone who is so obsessed with shouting from the roof tops about how good he is and what he has achieved that must sting, you can laugh it off, you can muster all that bravado and tell us all how your going to beat me... for him. But as you said last week, you and I know each other well, and that's how I know, that despite how deep you bury that unfulfilled desire, you will always have it nagging away at the back of your head, eating away at your every thought... And next time your walking the grey, dank, scum ridden streets of Hereford and you try to hold your head up high you'll know that everyone will be looking, whispering behind your back saying... 'Isn't that the guy that couldn't beat Thunder'.

You claim to be the best in the world...what a crock of sh*t, your not even the best in Hereford and if I'm wrong which we all know I'm not, beat Thunder if you can and prove it!

HA: How is the the Viper supposed to beat Thunder he may never even wrestle again

HE: Exactly brother, he can't beat him, Costello saw to that... Man I love the way this guy thinks.

Costello: You think your a bad a$$ don't you Liam? You think just because you get in my face and raise your voice I'm gonna be intimidated, well I'm not... you may have adopted the darkness to try and overcome me but I was born in darkness, I have lived it, embraced it and I am one with it. You see unlike you I have no desire to control the world around me, I have no need to proclaim myself the saviour of 6CW, to fight the good fight against FEAR, the Authority or anyone else for that matter... I couldn't care less about creating a legacy, all I want... all I've ever wanted is to burn the world around me and if anyone has a problem with that including you...you can RUN!

You've flown far to high for far to long now Liam and just like Icarus your gonna crash and burn, just think of me as that blazing hot ball of fire that you ignored, everyone said don't get to close, but you just couldn't help yourself could you and now you have one hell of a fall ahead of you.

Anyway... if the nurses at the hospital have finished feeding Thunder through a tube, turn the TV up for him... Thunder...I'm going to break Liam Wood for you, I'm dedicating my forthcoming annihilation of Liam Wood to you, I'm going to dismantle everything he stands for and once I've left him yet again a defeated, bloody mess I'm going to wheel you down to the ring, so you can look him square in the eye and know you have your revenge for what he's done to you. And then and only then will I send him packing back to Hereford, with his tail firmly between his legs.

Costello's law says justice for Thunder!

Costello laughs a sick sadistic laugh as he walks up to the camera and turns it off...the screen turns to static as the scene ends.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 30th April 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 30th April 2014

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:55 pm

Jimmy Phillips is walking backstage, his bag strewn across his shoulder when Tim Allen stops him in his tracks. Jimmy removes his headphones before shaking hands with Allen

TA: Jimmy, you mind if we get a word with you?

JP: Shoot

TA: Well first of all congratulations, another one in the win column for Jimmy Phillips in 2014, I think people may finally be coming round to your year of The Talent theory

JP: Theory? This ain't no theory. Listen 2013 for The Talent....it sucked. I was determined that this year would be different...so far so good. People can think what they want, but if you were partial to a little bet I WILL win you a lot of money this year

TA: And what about your match, we learnt later on that it would be Grimstones last here in 6CW

JP: Whats to say? I beat him back in CWA and I said last week that I would beat him again...I did. The Talent appreciates that Teddy Grimstone is a tough son of a bitch, but he also has no passion for this business or what he does. You think if Jones come upto me right now and got in my face telling me I was fired that I'd stand here and take it? No sir I'd stick his head so far up his ass he would wear himself as a hat

TA: well lets not say things we can't take back. I don't want The Authority looking at my interviews thinking I'm putting out anti Authorty messages...I like my job

JP: Screw The Authority, they're on the ropes, firing and hiring people at will. Lets face it they must be panicing when they've recruited somebody like Altair into their ranks. I suppose desperate times well and truly call for desperate measures

TA: Well you stole my Thunder bringing that up. Obviously earlier tonight we seen Altair join forces with The Authority, before this you had already crossed paths with his as you came to the aid of Hobo, are you not concerned that now you're picking a fight you can't win

JP: I'm The Talent...I always win. If Altair thinks he can hide behind his Authority buddies then let him but does it matter to me? Not one jot. Altair has always preached that he had some mystery backing and I never let that affect me, you think I care now that he has the backing of Mr Jones? The fact that he can call upon help from the likes of Daniel Reilly....Marty Helms.....Jonathan Daniels. The Talent is better than all these clowns. In fact I wanna send a message to Altair right now.

Phillips turns to the camera, put on his best smile and waves

JP: Hey buddy...its me Jimmy, I'm the guy thats beaten you about a bazillion times. Loving the t-shirt by the way. Listen I know that next week Mr Jones thinks he's doing you a favour by booking us into a match...and not just any match but a submission match, surely weighing the odds in your favour...lets face it you could bore anyone into submission, but he could not be so wrong. This is my year......next week again you become another victory for The Talent you can bring your Triple A* game, you can bring 1001 submission holds, you can bring the entire Authority including Mr Jones and that skank Kelsey but it will be all in vain. At the end of the day the outcome will be the same.....Jimmy Phillips..The Talent, arms raised in victory and you once again flattering to decieve as you skulk off with your tail between the your legs

TA: Jimmy, gotta say I love the confidence but I think people may think its pretty arrogant of you

Jimmy shakes his head

JP: Not arrogant Tim.....just better

Jimmy puts his headphones back in and pats Tim on the back before picking up his sports bag and walking out of shot as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:11 pm

The Copper Box arena is abuzz with anticipation as the results of Aftermath still haven't sunk in. The crowd are chatting away amongst themselves and the Lloyd brothers are in their familiar position behind the commentary desk. The two men talk eagerly to each other before turning to face the camera.

HA: The aftermath of Aftermath is only just starting to hit home. There is a lot to get through before the next edition of Anarchy which is already looking to be a phenomenal show.

HE: The main event has all the makings of a classic and with that added stipulation bolted along with it.

HA: And what about the other highlights to the show........

Suddenly, the houselights start to pulsate off and on while the sound of a heartbeat fills the arena. The crowd are used to this symphony now and know that it heralds the coming of Joshua.

HE: Right on cue, this guy caused a major highlight during the show. That headbutt would have killed any other man when bouncing off two behemoths in Ojore and Takeo. But it seemed to have no effect on Joshua whatsoever.

HA: Slowly but surely, like the man himself, Joshua is carving a reputation of not only being able to withstand great pain, but also in dishing it out.

HE: And STILL this entrance gives me the creeps!

The crowd look expectantly to the curtain but their gaze is drawn to the arena screen as its starts to come on. The houselights dim to near darkness as the screen starts to develop focus. We see Joshua standing in the Copper Box arena car park, with McCoy at his feet. The puppet has his gaze looking upwards as Joshua stands by a lone streetlight. All the other streetlights seem to have been damaged and pieces of glass can be seen dotted around. The streetlight fizzles on and off as Joshua stands their unmoving, his hair moving around in the cold night breeze. The crowd look on as at last Joshua starts moving; hunching down and retrieving a microphone from behind McCoy's back. He lovingly taps the puppet on the head a few times, before getting back up onto his feet. Slowly he brings the microphone to his lips. Just as he begins to speak, a noise from a car is heard interrupting Joshua from what he is about to say. Joshua quickly turns his head to the side and almost instantly we hear a sound of a car skidding and then crashing. After a moment or two of stillness, Joshua at last turns to the front and addresses his audience in the arena:

The truth..........will out..........It may take days..........months..........years..........but sooner or later..........lies will disappear..........like grains of sand in an hourglass..........Many fools..........go to the grave..........knowing that a single honest answer..........may send them to paradise..........and yet..........on their deathbed..........they still cling to the hope..........out of misguided embarrassment..........that their lies..........will die with them..........What is clear..........in my short reign of terror so far..........that this place is overrun..........with such ill-advised people..........

He turns and stares at where the sound of the car came from. His hair bellows around his face before he slowly turns back and locks eyes on the screen. He adjusts his hair to the either side of his face and then begins to speak again:

These people hold on..........for dear life..........the notion that they deserve better..........These people..........suffocate to death..........the idea that they are supreme..........In the end..........as do their lies..........they get found out..........usually in terrifying..........and torturous ways..........When you come face..........to face..........with fairytale monsters..........you need to remember..........that only the narrator is real..........and his story meanders..........as he sees fit..........Even if it makes these so called monsters..........shrink into caricatures of fear..........that they hope you believe in.........

He starts to kneel down so that McCoy comes into shot, now looking directly face forwards with a sickening grin on his face. Joshua taps him lightly on the head once more before speaking slowly:

Look at us both..........look at what we represent..........we are no caricatures of fear..........no cartoons of evil.........We are as real..........as a headbutt cracking and breaking..........your lying and stinking skull..........We hold on..........to no lies..........simply because we hold..........the truth..........We don't think..........we are stronger than you..........We don't think..........we are better than you..........But we do KNOW..........we will outlast you..........

He lets the words sink in as the wind blows around him. McCoy's head starts to move up and down in a nodding fashion, while Joshua looks down upon him. He then slowly looks back up to the camera again:

The monsters..........as is often described..........that I came into contact with..........are foolish enough..........to take their lies..........to the grave..........However..........it is my wish..........and not theirs..........on how long it is..........before that final curtain falls..........They will scream..........shout..........holler..........that they are in control..........of their own destiny..........and one that they will scream..........shout..........holler..........that is paved with success..........And the lies..........will roll off their tongue..........and you supposed mere mortals..........will lap it up and believe..........as you have lavished on them..........the untruthful title of monster..........

His face turns red and his tone gets louder:

I made..........those monsters that you believe in..........look small..........weak..........and without stomach..........for a real test..........I made..........your precious monsters..........doubt at long last..........the lies they have churned out..........since before I arrived..........I made..........those fake monsters..........realise the truth..........even if they removed it from their memory..........once they were in the safety..........of their locker rooms..........These are not monsters..........these are impostors ........liars that honestly believe..........their own hype..........Monsters..........that are stubborn enough..........to take on someone..........who doesn't want their demise..........but simply wants them to suffer..........And they will..........feel pain..........physically..........and the twinge of realisation..........that the truth..........will..........out..........

He looks down at McCoy before lifting him up upon his muscular arm. The puppet sits on his throne, while Joshua stands up. Joshua looks about him as if lost, before he quickly cocks his head to one side and stares at McCoy, who has his head turned to face him. Joshua starts nodding and then turns back to the camera:

There was one simple truth..........that was uttered..........and wisely so.........spoken as mere mortals..........stopped the so called monster..........from receiving its demise.......... earlier..........than intended..........And it is a truth..........three simple words..........that I now want to share..........

He starts to walk towards the screen as it starts to fade out. The houselights turn on and off again as the sound of the heartbeat returns. The crowd look around worriedly as speaking from the commentary duo is heard.

HA: Strong words from Joshua..............and it seems he isn't finished yet!

HE: He basically called a 7 foot guy, a deranged man and our hardcore champion "impostors"?! Maybe Joshua believes that what we deem to be monsters are not fitting for the phrase.

HA: Joshua does seem to have the edge on the aura that surrounds him. Just look at this crowd! The heartbeat is thumping, the lights have a mind of their own and we are awaiting another visit from a guy I was scared of even when he was on the big screen!

HE: Well you better get a hold of yourself.......look!

As the heartbeat continues, Joshua appears from the curtain, microphone held in one hand and McCoy being carried with the other. He makes his way slowly down to the ring, eyes glued straight ahead. McCoy's head moves from side to side as he stares at the crowd; his facial features appearing to mock them as the two of them edge towards the ring. At last the pair reach it, where Joshua carefully lays McCoy on the apron and slides him gently into the ring. He then patiently walks towards the steel steps, climbing them gradually, before entering the ring. He retrieves McCoy from the canvas and then slowly sits him atop one of the corner pads. Joshua then makes his way to the centre of the ring as the heartbeat stops and the houselights return to their dim setting. He looks around at the audience before lifting the microphone up to his mouth:

Do you remember those words?..........Do you remember the truth?.........You all uttered it..........You all believed in it..........You all wanted it..........Please do not say..........that you were lying as well?..........Please do not say..........that I have to beat out of you..........the memory.......... of the reality? ..........

HA: What is he talking about? What..........

Joshua suddenly turns his head towards the commentary pair and Harold immediately stops speaking. Joshua shakes his head slowly while staring a hole through both brothers. After a while, he turns his head back to the crowd and starts speaking again:

The three words..........three vivid instructions..........three calls to terror..........were as welcome to me..........as the sound of breaking bones..........I thought..........wrongly..........that you did not share..........my thirst for pain..........And yet you..........surprised me..........with directions to do just that..........McCoy was impressed..........and for once allowed me..........to take orders from..........other beings..........

He turns towards the curtain and points his finger directly at it:

I hope..........the fake monsters.........are listening..........I hope..........the fake monsters..........will address me..........I hope..........especially to my opponent..........this week..........that the fake monsters..........will try and prove me wrong..........And if they do..........the words shouted to the rafters..........bellowed to the skies..........by a wise collection of individuals..........will come true..........And make..........the real monster of 6CW..........and narrator.......... of other sheep's stories..........fulfil his duty..........For he lives..........for his puppet..........and his purpose..........is pain..........And the directions? ..........Those commands..........which fill me..........with excruciating intentions? ..........

He stares out towards the audience again and a slight smirk can be seen on his lips. The camera focuses in on his face, as he whispers three words that are just audible:

Let..........them..........fight..........

He lowers the microphone from his mouth and slowly turns his head so that he stares up the aisle. The crowd are hushed as the realisation dawns on them.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:42 pm

The Copperbox Arena comes to life as “€666” by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to blast from the speakers, the fans are instantly on their feet as pyro's burst from the stage floor and The Viper Liam Wood appears behind the flames with his eyes locked to the ground. Wood pauses for a moment before slowly making his way towards the ring, he taps the hands of the fans by ringside before taking a microphone and rolling in to the ring, the fans start a chant for Wood as he soaks in the attention from the adoring fans before lifting the microphone to his lips.

“The time for excuses is over...I'm here to apologise to everyone...to Thunder...to Emmy...to the fans and even to Vincent Costello...”

The fans are stunned in to silence as Wood lowers the mic and begins to pace around the ring, confused talking can be heard among the fans as Wood continues to speak

“You see for the past 6 months I became obsessed with getting revenge on someone who didn't deserve it, I pushed not only the fans away but the people I cared about...I became everything I've never wanted to be and it took my best friend being hospitalised to snap me out of it and for that I am sorry...”

“Now you might be asking why I am here to apologise to Vincent Costello...the man who claims to have done the job that I couldn't do...well I'm here to apologise for what I am about to do to him, you see he said he did this for my own good well then he gets the reward...as people have seen, he's unleashed something within me and it's time for it to say hello...for the past 6 months Costello has gotten away with far too much and that is all about to come to an end...he wants to dress up and play mind games well the time for all of that bullsh¡t is OVER...the time for name calling and claiming he's going to end my career is over...it's time for him to get what's coming...”

The chants for Wood get louder as he walks around the ring, Wood begins to hype the fans up as he continues his rant

“So Vinnie, stop running from me and act like a f*cking man...you want me...you've damn well got me and you're about to find out that you need to be careful what you wish for because I'm not like everyone else on the roster who's going to let you walk all over them...I'm The Viper Liam Wood and I'm back and it doesn't matter how many times you beat me down or cheat me out of wins I'm going to keep coming back until you are nothing but a broken man...So when they said I'd changed and you'd unleashed something within me? They were right and this week? I'll give you a preview when I face a man who is seven foot tall and three hundred and twenty pounds and I make him look as small as his IQ.”

Wood pauses as the fans cheer before addressing Costello once again

“Now I can already feel that cliché response on it's way...you'll claim that I'm putting on some bad ass act and that I'll never be as good as you but the truth is this isn't about winning or losing, this isn't about putting on some act...you see I'm not like you, I don't need to play the bad guy while acting like a little b¡tch...this is about more than a wrestling match, more than pinfall or a win loss record...this is about redemption, this is about revenge...this is hatred at it's purist...so keep telling anyone that will listen that you're about to end my legacy because this is about more than the legacy itself...this is about putting you in your place...so hold on to the fact that I've never been able to 'beat' you because the moment I get my chance...I'm going to beat the living hell out of you...I'm going to make you wish that you were never born and I'm going to make you feel more pain that you've ever felt in your entire life...your promises of taking me out? I hope they aren't empty because right now they're your only hope...”

Wood drops the mic as “€666” once again begins to blast from the speakers, Wood drops down and walks from the arena with an angry look across his face.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:07 pm

Our scene opens once again in the abandoned home of Edward Plague, the camera slowly moves down the hall as dust is illuminated by the light that pours in through the cracks, the end of the hall is shrouded in darkness but the camera quickly turns to static as more light pours in revealing a figure stood against the wall, as the static stops the hall is once again left in darkness.

The camera continues to travel as less light is shown through the cracks until the camera is in the pitch black, the sound of scratching begins followed shortly by a sinister laugh, suddenly a lamp comes on revealing the figure once again, the figure turns around to reveal itself as none other that Edward Plague, he smiles in to the camera as it focuses on his face, he lets out another laugh as the camera once again distorts and turns to static, among the static the sound of nursery rhymes can be heard along with a eerie piano key being pressed repeatedly at a slow pace. Edward smiles before talking in to the camera

“They say that seeing is believing but it seems the world is still blind...hehehe...the people begin to witness a change and they lock their eyes to the ground...hehehe...they have begun to see what 'we' can achieve yet they still hold the pillows over their eyes and tell themselves that it is a nightmare...hehehe...well they saw what 'we' are capable of...hehehe...what the brotherhood is capable of...hehehe...they saw that the light among the darkness was the truth...hehehe...and although they hide their eyes and beg to wake up they will soon see that in a land of darkness...hehehe...the so called monsters rule all...”

“...you see the men you label as the monsters...hehehe...they are the pure...hehehe...they are not the men clawing at the walls in a hope of gold...hehehe...they are not the men who are here for false glory...hehehe...NO...hehehe...us 'monsters'...we are here for nothing but truth...hehehe...the truth in pain, the truth is loss...hehehe...the truth is safety...we all have our messages and we will all spread them with a blessing or a curse...”

Edward stops speaking as the familiar “NO CROSS...NO CROWN...NO KING...” chant begins in the background, it echoes around the halls as Edward's laughing gets a little more erratic and out of control, Edward brushes the hair from his face as his eyes focus deeply in to the camera lens, the sound of whistling accompanies the chanting as Edward continues to speak about his future within 6CW.

“It is up to you...hehehe...the so called pure at heart to decide which message you follow...hehehe...I am here to send a message of safety...hehehe...so join me and toss the false idols in the flames of hell themselves...hehehe...I am here not for glory, not for gold but for your souls...hehehe...I am here to deliver the light and show you that the darkness is no home for your heart...”

“...I will start by showing you what fills the hearts of your 'heroes'...hehehe...I will show you the selfish intent of your so called 'legends'...hehehe...the one they call Hobo is going to aid me in sending a message to all those that stare at the ground and beg for me to go...hehehe...I'm going to show them just what a monster and his brothers can achieve...hehehe...I am going to preform a sacrifice of blood and pain...”

“...I do it with nothing but love in my heart...”

Edward pauses as the chanting and whistling gets louder and louder bringing a bigger smile to his face, Plague laughs again and runs his hands through his hair, the camera turns to static and among the static the images of Edward stood with his 'brothers' can be seen, they hold hands and form a circle around Edward as he stares at the sky and spins on the spot slowly, the camera quickly cuts back to normal as the piano key now sounds more distorted than ever, Edward looks up and pauses for a moment before signing off.

“So Brothers and Sisters lift your eyes from the ground and witness the pain that I am willing to cause...hehehe...for you, for your lives...hehehe...to show you the light...”

“...join me...ensure the machine dies by our hand...”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:43 pm

*Timothy Allen is walking backstage in interview with Mr Hernandez.

TA "Really, if we could just stop for a second it would be so much easier..."

MH "Easier for you, yes, but I'm a busy man. If you want to talk to me then you do it my way"

TA "Fine"

*Allen keeps up with Hernandez's brisk pace

TA "How are you feeling now Mr Jones has shown his ruthless side?"

MH "It's a great development. Grimstone, Roth. Both of em were worthless. When Costello and Hobo are taking home victories you know there's...oh my word"

*Both men stop and look forward

TA "That's not...can we leave?"

*Hernandez grabs a radio

MH "Security, meet me in corridor B6 now please"

TA "Thank you"

MH "For what? I'd run if I were you, Allen, no good guys here to save you now"

*Allen turns to run and the camera pans to where Hernandez is staring. On the wall, scrawled red and large, the words "Puppets no have control"

The camera turns back to Hernandez who is now up against a wall cowering "No, you have your target, you won't do this to me!" He drops down to the floor, the camera swings and the figure of Ojore towers above.

"Let them fight" - his fist smashing the lens and the footage cutting out.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:18 pm

*The crowd are expectant as 'Bridge Burning' begins to play, Michael Hathaway is immediately out from behind the curtain, dressed in a slim-line black suit and tie and already holding a microphone. He is followed by the huge frame of Jax Cutler, who has a white vest on, a silver chain and a towel over his neck.*

MH: No, no, no...cut the music, cut the music.

*The music cuts off as the two continue to walk down the ramp.*

MH: First impressions are important, and Jax Cutler doesn't need music to make a good impression, doesn't need fireworks to make an impact...you just have to look at him. 6 foot 4, 283 pounds of pure talent. 

*Michael walks up the steps as Jax jumps up onto the apron, and steps through the middle ropes. The two stand in the middle of the ring, Hathaway looking minuscule in comparison.*

MH: I know what you are all thinking, who is the handsome, but unknown, guy standing here and telling you what to think, shouting off about some new unknown entity. I am Michael Hathaway, my role is wide, my pool of contacts deep, my objectives numerous. All you need to know is that my client is Jax Cutler. The newest member of the 6CW roster but already the best.

HA: Bold words from Michael Hathaway...

HE: To be fair, I wouldn't want to question him with that man, Jax Cutler, standing beside him. He looks like he could snap me in half.

MH: Jax Cutler is extraordinary, when I first laid eyes on him I couldn't believe it, I couldn't comprehend what I was witnessing but now the fog has cleared, now I have had time to come to terms with what I saw, I can only describe Jax Cutler as the next level of wrestler, of athlete of human being. He is overwhelming, he is mind-blowing, he is going to rewrite history because when you look back at the legends of the business, they will pale in comparison to Jax Cutler.

*Jax remains silent next to Hathaway, he rolls his enormous shoulders.*

MH: I can hear the doubt in your whispers and murmurs. I can sense the disbelief that I would be so crazy to put this man on a pedestal before you have even seen him at work, but that is the confidence I have in this man...this super-human. And in six months, maybe three, maybe on the day after Anarchy you will come crawling back to me, you will look me in the eye and one by one you will say sorry. "I am sorry for doubting you Mr. Hathaway, I am sorry for not seeing what is so clear. That Jax Cutler is extraordinary, that Jax Cutler is the next level, that Jax Cutler is overwhelming." That is your futures, that is your role in Jax's career. You will be the men and women who doubted him, the men and women who will be the laughing stock of generations.

HA: Michael Hathaway is saying this with a lot of conviction, but in recent months in particular we've seen a lot of new guys come in and speak big but fail to deliver. 

MH: In the next few weeks you will hear some words being batted around to describe Jax Cutler..."beast"..."monster"...now these are scandalous, libelous, slanderous. Jax Cutler is not a monster, he's an athlete. An uncompromising, battling, dangerous, violent athlete. I was under the impression that these were in fact qualities rather than vices in the world of wrestling. I don't want to upset people with showing you the truth of wrestling but this is a violent business where the best fighters go to the top. That is why Jax Cutler is here because he has a specific set of skills and they are prime for wrestling, prime for 6CW. 

6CW is a fantastic company, years of hardship have meant it has risen from the deep stronger. It has a fabulous history of names who have helped make this a phenomenon. That is why I chose this place for Jax to flourish. It has provided excellent foundations for Jax Cutler to push himself up on, to use as a pedestal to succeed. For, and I want to make this perfectly clear, 6CW is a vessel, a conduit, for Jax to use to become the best sportsman in the world. That is his goal and I am 100% confident ability in him achieving that aim.

HA: Michael Hathaway clearly isn't in the business of making friends in 6CW with words like that.

HE: Come on Harold, he chose 6CW, picked it out, how many offers do you think that guy had? A bucket load! He chose 6CW, we should be proud.

HA: True, but no man is bigger than 6CW, Michael Hathaway seems to think Jax is.

MH: I know you all think these are just big words from a little man and a big friend. But you will all see, you will understand once Jax Cutler has got going. Things aren't going to be the same around here.

*Jax flexes his muscles slightly before stepping out of the ring through the ropes as 'Bridge Burning' starts playing again. Michael Hathaway allows himself a quick smile as he looks around the arena at the 6CW fans who still don't know what to make of them. Michael rolls under the bottom rope, dusts down his suit and walks up the ramp, talking to Jax the entire way.*

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:09 pm

A man wearing a Dot Cotton mask and a man wearing a Kylie Minogue mask walk into a pitch black shot, one to the left of the camera and one the opposite side. Between them is a candle shaped like a phallic symbol, the flame lighting the shot.

Kylie "6CW......we're queer!"

The candle is blown out and a slow melodic bass riff plays into the arena, the two men now appearing on the entrance ramp of the stage and walking down to the ring with the candle relit.

HA "Looks like the G.A.Y.S are here!"

HE "There's something about these guys I like, I just can't quite put my finger on it"

A bit of a techno beat can be heard underneath the riff.

HA "We'll, urm, we'll discuss that later brother. It looks to me like Percy and Molly have come with a message"

The pair walk into the ring and the lights come on, the candle now sitting on the steps.

KM "I'm not sure I can keep this going"

DC "HAHAHAHA COME ON MAN, DO IT"

The pair burst into a fit of laughter and then pull off their masks to reveal the faces of Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst.

HE "No! This is an outrage!"

HA "Looks to me like Reborn and Hurst are enjoying themselves tonight!"

JH "I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry. We had a great little skit lined up didn't we Robin, but I couldn't quite compose myself"

RR "Man, for a posh old gent you do come up with some funny s#*!"

JH "Tonight we show why the fun and games have a place in 6CW. We go out to that ring and enjoy ourselves as a team, and we're gonna do that tonight in our little 4 way dance"

RR "Damn right, man. Remember this, and I mean all of y'all, Reborn and Hurst ain't going away. We got gold in our sights, this is the first true step to claiming what we fall we deserve. Molly, Percy, Nicky, Marty and Jonny boy. We're sorry. I fly like a butterfly, he stings like a bee, you fools can't hit what you can't see"

JH "Rumble, Re-born, rumble!"

RR "Nicky's a playa, boy got mad skillz, but tonight is our night. We're laying down the gauntlet. You wanna be the kings of tag swings, then you gonna have to go through us to get there! Peace out!"

The pair drop their mics and get set to leave the ring...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:43 pm

The scene opens backstage at the Copper Box as Tim Allen addresses the camera

Allen: Ladies and gentlemen I’m backstage at Anarchy tonight to bring you all the latest goings on from behind the curtain…

As Allen continues Vincent Costello can been seen walking down the corridor behind the shot

Allen: And there goes 6CW superstar Vincent Costello, let’s see if we can grab a quick word with the man himself

Mr Costello wait, can I grab a few words with you?

Costello turns but doesn’t acknowledge Allen, continuing down the hallway

Allen: You were conspicuous by your absence earlier tonight, Liam Wood addressed you in the ring, why did you choose not to meet him out there?

With that, Costello stops in his tracks, visibly annoyed by Allen’s line of questioning

Costello: Firstly; you ever stop me again whilst I’m walking and I’ll drop you where you stand. Secondly; Costello’s Law panders to nobody, especially Liam Wood.

Allen: But don’t you want your chance to respond, I mean Wood had some pretty strong remarks…he seems really fired up!

Costello: Listen Timmy, Costello’s Law doesn’t aimlessly go about its business, everything I say, everything I do is a calculated, pre-determined decision, Liam Wood is, for want of a better term… is a puppet, he has the illusion of self-control, of choice, but ultimately every action he takes, every pathetic word that comes out of his mouth is because I have manipulated him to think that way. I am the man behind the curtain and Wood is the trembling fool begging cap in hand for some courage, a brain, a heart and ultimately for me to ALLOW him to go home. Well the almighty and powerful Costello’s Law will allow you to go home Liam but not until I’m done with you, not until everyone sees what I see, a pathetic, loud mouth pr$ck whose talents only extend to self-promotion and feeding his own over inflated ego.

Allen: Well the Viper did say earlier tonight, and these are his words… you need to start acting like a man and face him; you wanted his attention now you have it. How do you respond? Will you face Liam Wood, one on one in a fair contest in the ring?

Costello sniggers at the question

Costello: A fair contest?! No, no I won’t because no contest between me and him could ever be fair, he isn’t in my league and the history books prove that, I don’t care if this new found attitude makes him more of a threat because quite frankly it doesn’t, just remember Costello’s law finds a way…always has, always will. Wood needs to cool his jets; I’ll meet him in that ring when I’m god damn good and ready and not one second sooner, because all of this is on my terms and will be played by MY rules.

What I do find ironic however is that he uses the term cliché about ME?! This guy is the walking, talking definition of a cliché. He watched a few Randy Savage videos when he was a punk kid and now he thinks he’s the Macho Man! He spends one year in this business fumbling around, getting beat more often than not and somehow he’s the ‘best in the world’, somehow he’s a ‘future hall of famer’… Well I’m sick of his sh$t and I’m the one who’s gonna take Liam Woods head out of his own a$$, beat it black and blue and then stick it straight back where I found it.

Now if you don’t mind I have a title defence to prepare for.

Costello walks out of shot as the scene ends

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 am

Christy James is the middle of a production meeting with a number of 6CW officials, as they continue their conversation, planing the forthcoming interviews for this weeks Anarchy, Ice Cold Nicky Cassidy bursts into shot...

Cassidy: Christy, Christy...did you hear?

Christy: Ice I'm right in the middle of a meeting, can we catch up latter?

Cassidy: Umm yeah sure, I'll just wait here until your done

Producer: Anyway as I was saying... We will cut to Christy in the locker room where she will talk to Reilly and Altair about joining the Authority...

As the producer continues Cassidy lets out a loud over exaggerated yawn

Producer: Is there something we can help you with?

Cassidy: No, I'm mean your doing a really good job but Reilly? Altair? The Authority? Really? Don't get me wrong that all sounds great but how about this:

Picture the scene... 20, no wait 30, no wait 40 dancing girls parade out to the ring where they perform a sexy rendition of gangnam style, 5000 dollars worth of fireworks explode out of the ring posts...followed by.... And this is the genius part... me riding that donkey Blade used a few weeks ago down to the ring where Christy conducts a cutting, but brutally honest in depth hour long interview on my trials and tribulations so far in 6CW.

Ice looks at the production crew for a response, each of them looking more speechless than the next

Cassidy: brilliant right? That's has cash money written all over it! #Ratings

Producer: So let's wrap this up later, Christy we'll leave you to it.

The crew members walk off leaving Christy and Ice Cold

Cassidy: Guys where you going? Was it the donkey? We can change that, how about a Shetland pony?

Christy: What do you want Nicky, what was so important you couldn't wait?

Cassidy: Did you hear, I have a mysterious tag team partner for tonight's match and I've heard it's, wait for it...CM Punk. OMG, WTF... I can almost feel those tag team belts around our waists!

Christy: Where on earth did you hear that?

Cassidy: It's all over Twitter #Cassidyisapunk

Christy: I don't know how to put this Nicky but...

Cassidy: I know I didn't know what to say either, CM Punk the best in the world and Ice Cold Cassidy, I've been coming up with a list of potential team names for us all day, it's got to be marketable you know, because the merch is gonna be flying off the stands! Now I'm just spitballing here and these are the first few I've come up with so there still a work in progress...

How about: Ice Punks... No? That's fine I've got a bunch more... How about Ice Punk Truckers?!

Christy: That's just the same as the first one but you put truckers on the end!

Cassidy: So that's a no then? Ok ok fine, I didn't really like that one anyway, how about this... And this one is my favourite... Team Punkicles?! Come on Punkicles! No? Seriously that one is genius!

Christy: Perhaps you should focus on getting ready for the match Nicky.

Cassidy: I hear ya loud and clear... Team Ice Punk it is! Cheers Christy.

Cassidy hugs Christy and runs of down the hallway shouting

Cassidy: This is unbelievable!!!!!!

Christy rolls her eyes and sighs...

Christy: Yes unbelievable

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:40 pm

*Timothy Allen is stood backstage with Michael Hathaway, who is without Jax Cutler, Hathaway has a slight, smug grin as Timothy begins the interview.*

TA: Hello, I am here with manager of Jax Cutler; Michael Hathaway. Welcome to 6CW Michael.

MH: Hello Timothy. 

TA: While you gave your first address to the 6CW fans and viewers recently, it was noticeable that you failed to mention Jax's first opponent next week; Chaos. Care to give some insight into the Cutler camp in regards to that match?

MH: Hmm...a bit of a boring question. I didn't speak about the match with Chaos when I had the chance to because it simply wasn't necessary. Everybody knows what Chaos is about, everybody understands what he brings to the table. Jax will approach this match the same way he would approach any other match, with determination, with the desire, not just to win, but to punish, to inflict pain. I appreciate that Chaos has a successful past, a former world champion, countless victories over distinguished opponents and a repertoire of moves that is world class. He has an international reputation for being one of the best high-flying wrestlers today. Don't take my dismissal of this match as derisory or insulting towards Chaos, I am simply just aware of the talents of Jax Cutler.

TA: Where is Jax right now? It would be good to get his views on the match as well.

*Michael looks at Timothy questioningly.*

MH: Do you not believe me Tim?

TA: No, no...it's just it would be good to get the view Jax, as the one involved in the match.

MH: Anything you want to ask Jax Cutler you can ask me. Any question you want to propose to him, you propose to me. I am not sure if it is was made clear enough, but I am Jax Cutler's spokesman, as well as my other various roles. Jax Cutler is not interested in being a showman, of long monologues about himself or his opponent. He prefers to speak to me, he prefers to do that part of the business through me. He's not an entertainer, he's a wrestler, a fighter. I take the questions, I answer the questions. I know Jax, I know the way he thinks...as far as you are concerned, I am Jax Cutler, you are stood with Jax Cutler, and every word that comes out of my mouth is, for all intents and purposes, a word coming out of the mouth of Jax Cutler.

He is a professional athlete, right now, he'll be in the gym training. He will be outside running. He will be at home resting, eating right, taking his vitamins...as a professional athlete, a top sportsman, he doesn't have time to go through the niceties with you. He doesn't have the time to analyse his opponents, promote himself...he devotes himself to becoming the best wrestler in the world and you are blessed that I found him, not only because I brought him here, not only because I give him a tactical edge but because otherwise you would be asking your flaccid questions to Jax Cutler who would not have the patience that I have, would not be as courteous to not throw you through that wall Timothy. Now, continue with your questions and don't doubt my credentials as Jax Cutler's spokesman again.

TA: Understood. While you have acknowledged that Chaos is good in the ring, surely it's his mastery of the mind game that must have you worried?

MH: To think that I, or indeed Jax Cutler, can be worried, you fundamentally have missed the point and have not been listening to me. 'Worry' isn't a thing that Jax Cutler experiences, and by association, neither do I. When I stand by a man who is capable of the things Jax Cutler is capable of, what have I worry to about?

TA: Perhaps that Chaos may get in the head of you or Jax?

MH: Chaos wishes he could do that. He's paper-thing, no...he's thinner than that, he's a very fine, thin sheet of material. One touch, and it falls away, disintegrates. There is no substance there, he's all show, all one dimensional, single-layered. Jax Cutler is reinforced concrete. Even if you spend all that time chipping away, scraping at the concrete, even if you get through that, you are faced with a layer of steel. That is why I have such confidence in Jax Cutler, that is why I am not worried about any attempts to try and psychologically affect the match from Chaos. I have 100% confidence in Jax Cutler to beat anybody. You, Timothy, will soon come to realise where my confidence comes from, what is is based on. You will see why Jax Cutler is 'The Main Event'.

*Michael Hathaway walks away from Timothy Allen.* 

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Our scene opens in the backstage of the Copper Box Arena, we join Tim Allen rushing along the halls with a camera crew following him. Allen turns the corner and in the distance we spot the former EWF World Champion The Viper Liam Wood, Wood is leaning on the wall as

Our scene opens in the backstage area of the Copper Box Arena, we join Tim Allen rushing along the halls with a camera crew following his every move, Allen turns to the camera and is clearly out of breath.

Allen: Where the hell is he? James said he saw him here about five minutes ago!?

Allen shakes his head and carries on rushing forward, he turns the corner and we see The Viper Liam Wood walking in the distance with his headphones in, Wood is nearing the exit of the arena, he swings the door open and pulls on his EWF hoody that covers his Austin 3:16 shirt as Allen runs up and taps him on the shoulder. Wood spins around and instinctively pushes Allen against the wall, upon noticing it was Allen he lets him go and removes his headphones. Allen adjusts his collar and gets his breath back before speaking to the former EWF World Heavyweight Champion.

Allen: Liam...(deep breath)...can we have a few words please?

Wood remains quiet and stares blankly at Allen before an unimpressed look covers his face, Allen looks nervously at the camera as Wood finally responds

Wood: Let me guess, you want to know what I think about what Vinnie has to say right?

Allen: Erm...yeah...

Wood cuts Allen off and shakes his head

Wood: Well I don't...the time for talking is over...in all honesty, I haven't heard anything he's said today and I don't intend too.

Allen: I have a feeling you'd like a chance to respond, he had some pretty damning things to say...

Wood smirks at Allen

Wood: So what's new? Let me guess...another paint by numbers bad guy bit? Shock me Tim...

Tim: Well he said it was ironic that you called him cliché and that in the end you'd realise he was better than you...oh and he said that your fight will be on his terms and by his rules so don't go expecting a fair fight.

Wood remains quiet for a few moments and smiles before attempting to walk away

Allen: (confused) Don't you have anything to say about that!?

Wood pauses for a second before turning back to Tim.

Wood: Not really...as I said Tim, the time for talking is over...it's dead and buried...the time for debates and discussions was over a long time ago and there's only one thing left to do and that's climb in to that ring and beat the living hell out of each other...he wants to do this on his terms? His rules? That's fine by me...he's going to have to be ready because this isn't a fight...no...this is going to be a war and if he isn't ready then it's going to be the biggest mistake he's ever made...

Wood once again attempts to walk away but is stopped by Allen

Allen: Liam, I know you...I can see there's something in that brain of yours that you just need to let out...

Wood smirks and nods before speaking again, he turns to the camera and addresses Costello personally, Wood seems calmer than the last time we saw him before.

Wood: God, you really are desperate for a sound bite aren't you!? Here goes...Vinnie, I've heard you talk about Costello's Law a lot now and although you've talked and talked and talked and talked and talked (takes a deep breath) and TALKED about it like it actually means something you've never said anything it actually stands for...my question is...do you hear the sh¡t that comes out of your mouth or do you think that if you talk long enough and say enough bad guy buzzwords that people will think you're actually scary?

You see I look at you and I see the true cliché that you are...now I know you said earlier today that it's ironic that I call you a cliché but it's not you're just like every other 'bad guy' who came before you, they just did it better...what is ironic though is the fact that you claim to be better than me but then admit that you'll never give me a fair fight and I get that it's going to be played on your terms...on Costello's Law but you must see how it looks to every single person watching...

...You say that you won't give me a fair fight because you're in control...I say you won't give me one because you know that you'll lose any form of control you had the moment you have to rely on your 'talents'...

Wood adjusts his hoodie and smirks

Wood: I do have some questions that you can ignore as a sign of defiance or you can respond to with your classic 'wit' and 'class'...

...You say that I'm never going to be on your level and that I'm nothing compared to the great Vincent Costello...if this is true then why feel the need to teach me any form of a lesson? Why feel the need to end my so called pitiful career? If what you say is true then you'll move on to bigger and better things while I rot at the bottom of this company...

...I think I know the answer though Vinnie and I think you do too and it scares you...you see, on the outside you can scream about Costello's Law and you can put on that macho bullsh¡t but on the inside...you can't change a damn thing about the truth...

...You're jealous. You look at me and you see the thing that you could never be...you see a real wrestler, you see a man who actually earned his title and a man who actually stands for something...for a man who talks a lot you never truly say anything...Now I can already hear the response that claim is going to get and it'll sound something like this...blah, blah blah...never beaten you...blah blah blah...I stole the title from you...blah blah blah...Costello's Law...blah blah blah...the fans suck...

Wood smiles and turns to Allen who is holding back and laugh

Wood: That's about it right? I assume that covers the key points of what he had to say?

Allen nods as Wood turns back to the camera

Wood: Now the thing is, every time you reel off that little speech there are a few KEY things you fail to add...you say that I've never beaten you, well that part is true but in reality...you've never BEATEN me...you've screwed me over both times but you've never truly beaten me...so you can cling on to the record books like they mean anything but next time maybe think about how you phrase that little claim...

...Your next point is that I stole the title from you but as we know...FEAR stole the title from you when they took you out...the moment that Team EWF stopped watching your back was the moment that Fear easily took you out of the picture but I guess that's something you know a lot about considering you only had to beat an injured man for that very title...I guess you failed to mention that as well?

You see maybe this is something you should add when you say that I 'stole' 'your' title...maybe you should talk about War Games at EWF Day Of Reckoning...maybe you should talk about how I was the last man standing out of 10 men to claim that world title...you see you might have me pipped to the post when it comes to win loss records and you rightfully raised the EWF title over your head before I did but when it comes down to it Vinnie...we all know that you're nothing compared to me...

Wood pauses as a serious tone covers his face

Wood: You think you're the best because you spent time in jail and you carry around those little brass knuckles wherever you go just like you carry around your little win loss record?

Well I KNOW I'm the best because I'm the man who can and will do it all...you see despite what people think...being the best is not about winning every battle...no, it's about fighting for something you believe in no matter what and although you walk around these halls and scream about Costello's Law...you have nothing...

...You're just a wannabe with Daddy Issues...

...Now people ask me if I'm going to stoop to your level, if I'm going to do 'what it takes' to get the win and the answer is no...I refuse to become what you are...you want to fight by your rules? Fine...you want to do this when you've finally grown a set? Fine...you want to try screwing me over time and time again? Fine...It doesn't really matter because when all is said and done...Costello's Law will come crashing down around you.

Wood pauses and walks around leaving Tim looking stunned, Wood reaches the door and speaks one last time

Wood: and now I am DONE with talking, why don't you tell Costello THAT!?

The scene fades to black as Wood walks out of the door leaving Allen stood in the halls of the Copper Box Arena

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:59 pm

The scene opens to the sound of a ringing phone, vibrating on a surface. The camera focuses on the phone as it moves around the surface, the name of ‘Mike Masters’ shown. The camera slowly zooms out and pans to the left. A mirror is revealed and Scott Harris emerges, his face wet from the sink full of water below, he looks unsettled, the usual placid, calm youngster looking on edge as the water drips from his face, as he breathes heavily. He looks at his phone and pushes it away without answering; he talks to himself in the mirror.

SH: Come on Scott, it was all mind games… You can’t let them get to you. They can’t know.
Why would they? Nobody does… Do they?!

Harris cups more water with his hands and brings it to his face. He looks at himself and begins to speak to himself with a bit more resolve.

SH: This is stupid! Ridiculous! You’re better than this Scott, you’re stronger, mentally, physically. These games don’t usually faze you, this is child’s play compared to The Snake Pit, you know that!

Harris’ phone starts ringing again, Mike Masters’ name visible once more. Harris cancels the call again and stands looking at the mirror. He breathes heavily and looks to be getting more and more worked up. He turns around lets out an anguished scream, lashing out and kicking a chair over.

SH: Nobody can know… If they find out, I’m done, finished! My life’s pretty difficult now but if it gets out… It just can’t.

I’ve worked too hard for this opportunity, devoted too much, had too many people put hours into working with me to let it all come crashing down because of one horrific fact. One piece of information seeping out could cause so much trouble and I just can’t deal with it!

Harris turns back to the mirror.

SH: I can’t and won’t have it as public knowledge, my background, my life being openly discussed on the screen, becoming the knowledge of a whole audience! I’ve just… I’ve just got to block it out, treat with the contempt that The Authority have shown me… Be the bigger man… Be ‘The Sharpshooter’ that emerged on to the scenes a couple of months ago. Be the calm, passive wrestler that I arrived as… My life is none of anyone else’s concern, especially The Authority!

I’ve got to step into that ring and show Jerome Dubois, Mike Masters, The Authority… The world that Scott Harris isn’t one to fall victim to mind games, that Scott Harris isn’t fazed by petty tactics… That The Authority know nothing about me!! I need to bring the ammo to the gunfight, show that this star is still shining bright…

Harris takes a photo from the side of him and his mother, he stares at it long and hard.

SH:… Make her proud.

Harris continues to breathe heavily, his phone rings again. He sees it’s Mike Masters once more and shakes his head, throwing his phone at the wall.

SH: DAMNIT, I’M FINE!!

The scene closes with a shot of Harris’ phone broken on the floor as he storms out and slams the door behind him.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:48 am

Timothy Allen is joined by a cameraman, he is shown walking towards Mike Masters lockeroom. Timothy Allen gives a nod to the cameraman to start filming as Allen knocks on the door.

MM: Oh hey, you're a bit early, hmm nice. *Walks towards the door* I hope you're wearing something nice babe, because i'm ready to rock you're world...*Opens the door*. Oh man! Gawd Dammit! What! What the hell you doing here shrimp?

TA: I was just wondering if I could get a quick interview, erm who were you talking to?

MM: Erm, yeah wait whaaat? Timbo, I think you got some hearing problems man, I weren't talking to anyone. But hey I get it, you're old, it happens to people your age. And yeah, I guess I got time for a quickie.

TA: Great. I see you're watching your match against Jonathan Daniels from last week.

MM: It's a weekly thing Timmy, I watch and I learn week in and week out. But here's the thing, this week, the only thing I learned was that Jonathan Daniels is all talk, I mean he goes around saying he's perfect? Pssh, the only man perfect around here is me, Danny boy you just got schooled by perfection. Aye JD, listen, I'm perfect and you're not, get over it.

TA: Also last week, you tag partner Scott Harris was in action however he suffered defeat to Marty Helms. How is he taking it?

*Mike Masters picks up his tag team championship belt and puts it over his shoulder*

MM: So he lost, big deal! You know the saying, you win some and you lose some. And you know Timmy, thats what I'd like to say to him, I'd like to tell him straight up, "Dude don't worry about" but I haven't had the chance.

TA: What do you mean you haven't had the chance? Have you not talked to him?

MM: Nope.

TA: Not at all?

MM: Not one word. You know its funny, last week he almost called me out saying if he can trust me? Were a team dammit, we stick by eachother when things get tough. I saw it, hell all the thousands of people watching 6CW saw it. All my twitter followers, and trust me Tim, there a lot of them...all of them have been tweeting me stuff like "Yo what's up with Harris man?" and "Mike, do you know Harris's secret". Well guess what guys, i'm in the same boat as all of you, I have no clue. You see I've been calling him everyday since Aftermath but it seems hes just in another place right now. My so-called partner apparently has a secret that could be possibly ruin him and he thinks, Marty Helms and the Authority knows? Its all in his head, and he needs to freaking snap out of it. He needs to have his head in the game, he needs to be "The Sharpshooter" of old, and I will make sure of that when I am by his side next week on Anarchy.

TA: You certainly do as you and Harris have a host of other teams on your heals.

MM: Don't tell me something I already know Timothy. All I have to say to them is bring it on, because I will gladly show them why I am the show off and I am that damn good.

The screen slowly fades as the interview comes to an end.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:48 am

Alexander Altair is backstage with Tim Allen

TA: Alexander, a few words if you will?

Altair raises his eyebrows
AA: Don't tempt me

Allen chuckles nervously
TA: Firstly I wanted to ask about your alliance with Mr Jones?

Altair shakes his head
AA: It's business Tim. Only the most stupid amongst us would deny that The Authority control what happens in this company so why wouldn't I allign myself with them. Why would I deliberately make things harder for myself by refusing their help?

TA: So they have promised to help you?

Altair smiles
AA: Their are mutual benefits to this arrangement Tim. I am not somebody who sells my abillities without ensuring I profit in more than just monetary value. This is a business and I understand what you need to do to succeed, what you need to do to secure the upper hand

Imbeciles like Jimmy Phillips may think you can get by with flippant quips and schoolboy charm but in the real world that get's you absolutely know where, which is exactly where Jimmy will find himself after Wednesday

TA: Are you saying the playing field is no longer level?

AA: It was never level Tim, my abilities already tipped the scales in my favour all I am doing now is loading the odds, reducing the chance of that one in a million moment. Jimmy can bang on all he wants about this being the year of The Talent but as he learnt back in college talent alone gets you nowhere in this world

Allen lifts the mic to speak but his attention is diverted as Jimmy Phillips walks into shot.

JP: I knew you couldn't beat me in the ring fair and square, I should have known you would resort to underhand tactics?

Altair sneers as Phillips steps towards him, the two men stand face to face

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:38 pm

The crowd inside the Copper Box Arena are excited and a loud "6CW" chant is interrupted by "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons playing, the crowd immediately boo in unison as Max Adamson walks out, arms outstretched, with the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship gleaming as it sits around the waist of the Australian. Adamson is wearing his usual ring attire of gold trunks, gold kneepads, gold elbowpads and gold boots, with a black t-shirt, the slogan reads "Max Adamson - Australian WORLD Champion". Adamson walks towards the ring almost taken aback by the crowd's booing, he takes a microphone from the announce table, nods to Henry and Harold, and climbs the ring steps to enter the ring.

Max: Now hold on a minute... Is that really the way you guys are supposed to treat your Champion?!

(The crowd continue to boo as Adamson smirks)

Max: It would be very easy of me to stand here and tell you all how I'm going to win the Fatal Fourway match tonight, walk into Night of Glory and become the first man EVER to hold the 6CW World Championship and the EWF World Championship, and at the same time too. But I wouldn't be the first person to make that proclamation now would I. And I certainly wouldn't be the first person to come out here and tell you people they were going to win this Fatal Fourway. But that's what sets Max Adamson above the rest of this roster.

(Adamson smirks as the crowd boo, he unclips the 6CW World Championship from his waist and props it on his shoulder)

Max: I am not... The, En, for, cer, tron, three, thousand, with, my, robotic, monotone, voice, boring, each, and, every, one, of, you, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over...

(Adamson mockingly slaps himself in the back of the head to break out of the loop)

Max: ...And I certainly am not "old mighty mighty", the hero who fell short, the tough guy who almost outlasted 29 other men to retain this here 6CW World Heavyweight Championship, the key word being "almost". Nate Nack "almost" won. Nate Nack "nearly" won. And it's gonna be the same tonight, when Nate Nack "nearly" wins the match, the end result will be the same. Nearly winning is exactly the same as not winning, only "braver" in some people's eyes. Nate Nack lost the Gateway to Glory match, he lost the 6CW World Championship, and the sooner all of Nate's followers and supporters get it into their thick skulls that Max Adamson is your champion and Max Adamson is here to stay as your champion, the easier it'll be, for all of us.

(More boos echo around the Copper Box Arena as Adamson raises the Championship above his head)

Max: And then there's GazzyD...

(The crowd erupts as Gazzy's name is mentioned, a loud "GazzyD" chant begins and Adamson looks surprised)

Max: Gareth Darlington is my employee, he is in this match for my benefit. Max Adamson always maximises his chances of success. By having Gazzy in this match, guess what, it maximises my chances of success. By manipulating the entire 6CW roster into thinking Gazzy was 100% in the Gateway to Glory match to win it for himself, I maximised my chances of success. That's what I do. If any of you think GazzyD is in this for himself, if any of the guys in the back think GazzyD is in this for himself, if Enforcer and Nate Nack think GazzyD is in this for himself, hell, if GazzyD thinks he is in this for himself, then I have just the tonic to bring you all back down to reality...

(Adamson rests the Championship back on his shoulder and leans against the turnbuckle before continuing)

Max: ...Gareth Darlington is my employee. He does what he is told, when he is told. If my employee fails to do what he is told, when he is told... Like He-Man, Master of the Universe. By the power of Greyskull, I HAVE THE POWER, I HAVE THE POWER TO END GAZZYD'S CAREER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Adamson laughs almost hysterically as the crowd's booing reaches a new high, Adamson stops and becomes straight faced immediately, he adopts a serious tone and continues)

Max: Unlike Enforcer who thinks he can win this Fatal Fourway, unlike Nate Nack who also thinks he can win this Fatal Fourway, only one man can win. Only one man WILL win. Only one man has the tools to get the job done. It's not Enforcer, it's not Nate Nack, it's not GazzyD... It's the man you people should look up to... It's the man the youth of today should blindly follow as their torch bearer... The man who climbed the mountain, won the Gateway to Glory match, and won the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship... And the man who will, one way or another, do whatever it takes to be the first man to unify the EWF and 6CW Heavyweight Championships of the Worrrrrrrrrrrrld...

(Adamson climbs the turnbuckle and nonchalantly finishes his sentence)

Max: ...Max Adamson.

"Here it comes, the apocalypse..." is heard and "Radioactive" plays once again from that point, Adamson arrogantly tosses the microphone behind him before once again raising the 6CW World Championship above his head, the booing is drowned out by the music but Adamson acknowledges the booing by exiting the ring and standing face to face with some angry fans at ringside, Adamson stands back and holds the Championship high above his head as security stand between Adamson and the fans. Adamson walks to the back with the Championship over his shoulder.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:27 pm

"Golf, Alpha, Yankee, Sierra..." is heard, followed by "No Limits" by 2 Unlimited. The crowd reaction is mixed as the G.A.Y.S walk out to the ring, Percy Percival wearing black PVC shorts and matching waistcoat, Molly Coddle wearing black PVC trousers with holes cut out the back to reveal each buttock, and a matching vest. The two men stop, put their arms up in a cross, then continue walking to the ring. Percy Percival breaks into a skip before jumping onto the ring apron, he enters the ring in a Stacy Keibler fashion and Molly Coddle enters normally, as normal as can be when you have your arsecheeks revealed...

PP: Ladies and Gentlequeers, welcome to the greatest show on God's green Earth! And I know what you're thinking, God isn't a fan of homosexuality. But let me ask you something. If God doesn't like gays, why did he make us so fabulous?!

(Percy twirls as the crowd once again react in a mixture of cheers and boos)

PP: We are the tag team like no other. We're like the New Age Outlaws except we're both Mr Ass... We're like the Nasty Boys, only waaaaaay nastier...

MC: The C0ck and C0ck Connection?

PP: Molly, this is supposed to be Rated PG... But I like your thinking!

(Percy and Molly sing) We're not the Mounties, we're the Queerbackers...

PP: And we're absolutely nothing like the Bushwhackers.

(Percy and Molly both go straight faced and shake their heads)

PP: But i'll tell you what we are. We are the team who have Percy Percival, former 6CW Tag Team Champion, founder of the Bent Edge Society, the Sexus and now The G.A.Y.S, and we are the team who have Molly Coddle, former cross-dresser and the Perth district regional Rear of the Year 2007 winner, and together we are the team that is going to take down six men together...

MC: Something we know how to do verrrrrrrry well...

PP: Robin Reborn, Jack Hurst, Marty Helms, Jonathan Daniels, Nicky Cassidy... The other guy who we don't know who it is yet but will do when the match starts... I hope you know what you're getting yourself into... The G.A.Y.S are here, we are going to become number one contenders to the 6CW Tag Team Championships, we are the future of 6CW.

MC: Believe in us. Believe in the G.A.Y.S.

"No Limits" hits again and Percy and Molly leave the ring, and head towards the back.

Henry: I don't think we can completely rule out the G.A.Y.S from this Tag Team Championship picture. Four teams, first fall wins, anything can happen.

Harold: With those two in the match, you're right, literally ANYTHING could happen.

Henry: I dread to think.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:41 am

Emma is waiting outside the dressing room door pacing around a bit. After a moment, Mighty Mighty Nate Nack comes out of the door, pushing it so hard it slams against the wall and scares Emma a bit.

“You ready for tonight?” she asks after regaining her composure.

“I have to be,” Nate responds without looking at her.

“Oh, don't put so much pressure on yourself. You-”

“I have to!” snapped Nate, spinning around. “I have to be ready. I have to win tonight.”

“Nate...”

“I came this close,” Nate says, putting his fingers a hair's-breadth apart. “I came this close to keeping that title at Gateway to Glory. I lasted the longest out of everyone. I was in there over an hour! But that didn't matter. Close don't cut it. It didn't matter how long you stayed in that ring, it didn't matter how many people you eliminated. All that mattered was that you were the last man standing. And last show was my one chance to show everyone I still belong in that title picture, and what happened?”

Emma looks up at Nate with a mixture of worry and disappointment.

“Nate, I know-”

“What happened, Emm?”

“Nate, you know they cheated you out of that title. Both times they-”

“I lost! That's what happened! It didn't matter how, it doesn't matter how. All the record books are gonna show is 'Max Adamson wins via pinfall.' And tonight, I've got to deal with Max and Enforcer AND GazzyD. AND a 'special' referee! You try dealing with all of this pressure and then tell me it's nothing.”

“I didn't say it was nothing. I just think you need to-”

“What? I need to calm down? I need to relax? This is important to me! This match could define my place in the company for the next few months. Hell, maybe the rest of 2014. And I'll be damned if I get lost in the title race.”

“Maybe you could stand to me this passionate about our wedding sometimes,” Emma mutters to herself.

Nate notices and leans in close with a annoyed expression. “What did you say?”

“You're under pressure Nate, I know. But sometimes I wish you were as passionate about us as you are about 6CW.”

“This is my livelihood, Emm! I'm doing this to provide a good life for us!”

“And yet I feel closed out. I know this is important, but I am too. This is your job for however long you want to stay, but you and me? Till' death do us part. Unless you haven't thought quite that far ahead. Yeah, glad to know your priorities are in the right place.”

“Emm, I didn't mean-”

“No, it's my turn to cut you off now. You go out there, you win your match, and you get that title back. And then maybe you can sleep with that and let it keep you company at night.”

Emmy storms off toward the arena while Nate reaches out. “Emm, look, I... I'm sorry.” He watches her leave the hall, then sighs as he rests his hands on his head.

“Dammit...”

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:40 am

The camera goes across the arena as “Beat the devil’s Tattoo” hits as the crowd gives a loud ovation to the “Phenomene Francais” Jerome Dubois. Dubois swaggers out dressed in his custom made Black Yves Saint Laurent suit with a white shirt.

HE: Oh my is it time?!

HA: Of course it’s time Jerome Dubois is making his way out! Captain Culture is back!!!!

Michael Buffer is seen in the ring as Dubois is seen smiling and points to his personal ring announcer.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen, please allow me to present to you a man who hails from Paris, France, who weighed tonight a staggering 275 pounds, he is a former 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, a former 6CW Tag Team Champion, a former 6WF Freeweight Champion, and the longest Reigning 6WF Internet Champion, he is the “Phenomene Francais”, Captain Culture, The Lone Crusader, The Defender of Culture, the one the only……..JJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEERRRRROOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE…………..DDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUBOIS!

Crowd: Oui! Oui! Oui! Oui!

HE: Who could believe that the oui movement would be born!

HA: The man who returned just less than a month ago returned to 6CW with an impressive win but this week he faces Scott Harris, with Mike Masters at ringside.

HE: Could be a tough match knowing that Masters could get involved.

Dubois swaggers into the after grabbing a steel chair and places it in the center of the ring as he sits down on it.

JD: BONSOIR MES AMIS!!!!!

*Crowd gives another loud pop….

JD: Mon Dieu it feels so good to be back…Not only did ze phenomene Francais return wid a win but an emphatic win! It was like I had never left….Hell I didn’t miss a god dam beat! I single handedly put ze locker room on notice dat when you step into zis ring with me, I am not just anoder wrestler, I am not some Mike Masters, or Scott Harris, I am a man who has talent…I am a man who broke record, and set trends! I am ze man who put zis company on ze map, and I am ze man who continues to carry zis company today on my shoulders! Because as I said I am not just anoder wrestler…I am le Phenomene Francais! I AM CAPITAINE CULTURE!!!!!!!

Crowd: CC!!!! CC!!!! CC!!!!! CC!!!!!!

JD: Dam right! Which why fast forward to next week….Dubois is going one on one with Monsieur Harris….Well anyway dat is how management is trying to portray it as…Dubois is no stranger to ze politics dat occurs in wrestling…I am not stupid…I understand very well what dey are trying to do…You mes amis…Ze Authority is afraid dey are afraid of what might happen to dere precious company…Dey are afraid dat if dis is ze Dubois from 2009 to 2011 den zey are in big big big trouble…Dey are afraid dat if Dubois finds his feet dat he will take on each and every single member of ze Authority and still end up on top! Zey are afraid of ze fact dat I make more money in 1 month dan zey will ever in a life time!!!! Which means I can simply buy what I want when I want…Hell dey know dat should zey rub me up zey wrong way I just need to make one phone call to an old Elite Friend of mine….

Crowd: Crowley!!! Crowley! Crowley!!!

HE: Oh my is he referring to the Elitist?!

HA: 1 of 6CW most sadistic factions…

Dubois smiles as he points to the top of the ramp.

JD: Which is why mes amis…Ze Authority will continue to do what dey dinks works which is trying to keep Jerome Dubois down…But what dey don’t understand is I am a different animal from ze past 3 years! I am a man on a mission! A man who seeks his redemption! For too long I have been treated as a yoke! And for too long I have failed to live up to expectation! Which is why ze Authority needs to realize dat no matter what dey do to me ZE CRÈME ALWAYS RISES TO ZE TOP!!!!! SO COME GIVE DUBOIS A POP!!!!

Crowd: Dubois!!!! Dubois!!! Dubois!!!!

HE: Just look at how intense he is, he isn’t joking!

HA: If we get just a little of the old Dubois then my god 6CW and the Authority will have a hole bunch of problems!

JD: Which is why I wouldn’t to be dat guy man…I wouldn’t want to be dat guy…I wouldn’t want to be dat guy who steps into ze ring with me next week…I wouldn’t want to be dat guy who stares into my eyes and dinks he can even measure up to me, because ze truth is non of dem do…A little piece of white trash like Scott Harris doesn’t even measure up to me…While Masters……Masters mon ami you are nodding more dan a cheap imitation of ze phenomene Francais. In time our path will cross and in time you will come to realize what everyone else has…One on one with ze pride of France, ze result will always be ze same…Say it Buffer…

MB: AND HERE’S YOUR WINNER JEROME DDDDUUUUBBBBOOOOIIIIIISSSS!!!!!

Dubois drops the mic as he remains in his chairs with “Oui” chants echoing across the arena.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down