The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 29th October 2014

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 29th October 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 29th October 2014

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:19 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out 6CW arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Welcome to the sold out Wembley Arena. I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry

*Henry nods to camera

HA: What an action packed show we have in store this evening, this card could really grace any PPV

HE: Indeed Harold, it really is testament to the strength of the current roster that a show like this is taking place on Anarchy

HA: From the opening match right through to the Main Event, every match has this crowd pumped up

HE: You and me both

HA: Well without further ado, let’s get this show on the road. This is 6CW

AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The opening credits play and then we go back to ringside

HA: Later on this evening we have a huge match to find the number one contender for the International Championship. Throughout this past week our newest member of the backstage team has sat down with the participants of that very match to talk about their chances

HE: How did he get that gig?

HA: What?

HE: I mean, err……..

HA: Apologies for that little outburst. As I was saying lets roll the VT of when Brian met JJ Johnson...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 29th October 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 29th October 2014

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:20 pm

*A plush interview room is set up, Brian who is sat facing JJ Johnson is wearing blue chinos and dirty sneakers and a faded red flash t shirt, he shuffles his interview cards nervously as Johnson fixes his microphone to his shirt

JJ: Don’t be scared. Nothing to worry about now. You a professional

*Brian smiles

B: JJ – A g-g-g-g-g-great opportunity to really make waves in a t-t-t-t-t-t-title scene at Anarchy?

JJ: It’s definitely come as a surprise to tell you the truth. I came to 6CW with no expectations; it was all about proving something to myself. I had no grand plan, I didn’t even know if I could do this anymore, but you know what after Night of Glory I think I showed the world that JJ Johnson still has plenty to offer.

I may not have come to this company with gold in mind but I’m not gonna sit here and tell you I don’t want this opportunity, that I don’t think I can still offer something at the highest level

JJ Johnson still got plenty left in the tank and if the millions and millions want JJ to keep on throwing down night after night then who am I to argue?

B: And what about you op-op-op-op-op-opponents on Anarchy

*JJ smiles

JJ: It’s gonna be tough B – I’ll not sugar coat things

Black, Dubois they are both legends in their own right. I may not like what they do or how they go about their business but you’ve gotta respect what they can do in that ring

B: And G-G-G-G-G-Grace?

*JJ rubs his lips

JJ: Me and him gotta lot in common, we both live in similar worlds but we at different ends of the spectrum. Grace is a big deal in Hollywood but he’s still finding his feet in 6CW……… sure he’s had a few good wins in his short time here and the fans they seem to really like him. I know you like him B, but that’s where the similarities end and I’ll tell him the same thing I’ll tell the rest of ya’ll

At Anarchy JJ Johnson is coming to fight, it doesn’t matter if I’m faced with one, two, three men hell the whole of the damn COG army ......fighting was what I was born to do and I am damn good at it....

So Jackson, Pepe le Peu and Mr. Hollywood, you bring everything you got but remember this......everything isn't enough when you are facing JJ Johnson...

*Brian is smiling as the video ends

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 29th October 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 29th October 2014

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:22 pm

*Robin Reborn is sitting in the locker room as his Red Arrows partner, Jack Hurst, walks in.

JH: Have you calmed down yet?

*Reborn looks up and grins broadly. Hurst sighs.

JH: I guess not. You could really do with some hot tea.

*Reborn gets up excitedly.

RR: Did you say TELE?!

*Hurst sighs again.

JH: No I said tea! TEA! The beverage of choice for any well respected English gentleman.

*Reborn laughs.

RR: Well it is an easy mistake, man. But don’t worry; my head is in the game! It doesn’t matter who is recording the footage tonight....6CW camera men, the Johnsons, Stevo Spleeborg….

JH: That’s Steven Spielberg….

RR: It don’t matter what his name is! They will all be recording me with my hand raised in the air and the cheers ringing out. Red Arrows still flying high baby!

*Hurst laughs and puts his hand on his partners shoulder.

JH: That’s good then. Because I fear we face the biggest test to our tag team championships. Whereas I was happy to disregard these two Johnson’s coming back in public…..in private, they could be fierce adversaries. And with Bad Intentions now concentrating on the division and not the Authority, they are cause for concern as well.

*Reborn nods and then smiles.

RR: Hey, we have it covered yeah? We beat the Stallions didn’t we?! Hell, we even beat Enforcer and Adamson. Just another two fools waiting in line that we have to deal with.

*Hurst smiles

JH:……starting with tonight.

RR: Yeah! And I am going to make sure of one thing!

JH: What’s that?

RR: I am going to make good TELE!

*Hurst rolls his eyes as Reborn laughs. The scene then starts to fade.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:24 pm

*Back at Ringside

HA: Time now for our next look at when Brian met the participants of tonight’s International Championship number one contender match

HE: Can’t wait

HA: This time Brian spoke to Jackson Black

*The footage plays and the scene once again begins in the interview room seen previously. Brian is still sat surrounded by his camera crew there is an empty chair opposite.

*A media assistant crouches by Brian and whispers into his ear.Brian shrugs his shoulders

B: F-f-f-f-f-f fine by me

*The light on the camera flashes red and Brian clears his throat

B: Welcome b-b-b-b-back. Right now I should be speaking to J-j-j-j-j-Jackson B-b-b-b-Black but I have just this minute been informed that J-j-j-j-j-Jackson wont be joining me th-th-th-this evening

I do have this prepared statement just h-h-h-h-handed to me but seeing as J-j-j-Jackson couldn’t be b-b-b-b-bothered to attend today. I can’t be bothered to read out the s-s-s-s-statement

*Brian rips up the piece of paper to gasps from the crew

B: C-c-c-c-coffee?

*The footage ends and returns to ringside

HE: Good to see he’s not letting this job go to his head

HA: It’s refreshing Henry. Brian has had issues with some of the 6CW superstars in the past, I think this shows he won’t stand for their rubbish

HE: Let’s see where that takes him shall we

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen we are only minutes away from our opening match this evening and we will be right back after these messages

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:29 pm

Match 1
Justice Porter w/Confidence Carter vs. Robin Reborn w/Jack Hurst

HA: First up, a singles match that will have a big impact on the fight for the tag team titles. We will see Justice Porter of Bad Intentions in action against Robin Reborn of the Red Arrows.

HE: How they are STILL tag team champions is beyond me!

HA: They have beaten some impressive names to get those titles.

HA: But they were out of their depth in the last show. Hence why Hurst isn’t competing….he can still feel the force of that cyclone ringing in his head!

Suddenly, “Indestructible” booms out to boos from the Wembley crowd. Justice Porter & Confidence Carter make their way out onto the stage, their faces covered by balaclavas. Porter starts to walk down the aisle first, with Carter following close behind.

HE: Now you can see what tag team champions are meant to look like! With no Authority, they can both concentrate on winning those titles.

HA: You disregard the Red Arrows too easily. Remember who they had to beat to win those belts. Max Adamson and Enforcer.

HE: How times change! You can’t see them two tagging again. Though the lack of talent in the Red Arrows never changes!

Porter enters the ring while Carter waits on the outside. Then, “Stronger” booms out of speakers and the fans cheer loudly. Jack Hurst comes out first, before turning round and applauding. Finally, Robin Reborn jogs out onto the stage and the pyros go off around them. Both men walk down the aisle, slapping the fans hands as they make their way to the ring.

HA: Reborn seems over the moon with the arrival of The Producers, who could easily become yet another rival for the Red Arrows titles.

HE: Trust him to concentrate on another tag team. They both know they are on borrowed time!

Reborn enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, while Hurst stays on the outside. Reborn jumps down from the turnbuckle as his music stops, and the referee brings the two men together.

HA: And there’s the bell!

Reborn and Porter circle around one another for a few moments and then work in for a lockup. Porter is quick to grab Reborn’s arm and he tries to twist it behind his back but Reborn fires out with a hard elbow to the face and counters with a snapmare….Porter gets back up and Reborn dropkicks him to the canvas before welcoming him up again and he throws his opponent into a hip toss…

HA: Robin Reborn showing he has a lot to offer in singles competition..

HE: But will he be able to cope with the power and aggression that Porter poses?

Porter holds his back as he gets up and Reborn nails him with hard right hands before looking for an Irish whip. Porter reverses and sends Reborn off the ropes but Reborn cartwheels back and out of the way before turning quickly and wiping out his opponent with a spinning heel kick as he approaches…

HA: Reborn is one step ahead right here, he has the speed advantage over his opponents

HE: Carter does not look impressed…

The other half of Bad Intentions is banging his fists on the ring apron as
Reborn quickly leaps onto Porter with a standing moonsault and covers

………………….1

……………….2

…………….kickout.

Reborn lets Porter get up whilst he crashes roundhouse kicks into his foe’s chest (ala Daniel Bryan)…

HA: Reborn letting rip….serious aggression behind each one of those kicks…

HE: He wants to show that the Tag team champs mean business

Hurst is clapping his partner from the outside as Porter reels off balance but then he catches Reborn’s leg in mid-kick and stands up. Reborn stumbles off balance for a second but then he counters with an enzaguiri that sends Porter staggering into the corner. Reborn follows up with a shining wizard, dropping Porter into a seated position, before doing a lap of the ring and returning with a bronco buster..

HE: Hugely impressive from Reborn, he has nullified the threat from Porter completely…

HA: And this crowd is loving it …

Reborn gets to his feet and he breathes in the cheers of the crowd before he beckons Porter to stand up. His opponent is slow to his feet but eventually he rises and Reborn watches him stand before shooting a roundhouse straight toward the temple…

HA: Porter did well to avoid that …

Porter throws his hands up and blocks the kick before stomping out at the gut of Reborn and he lifts him onto his shoulders...

HE: There’s the power…

Reborn drops off the back and he quickly springs onto the ropes for a tornado DDT but he is wiped out in midair by a dropkick to the stomach from Porter. Porter drags Reborn back up and drills him with a DDT……………..

1…………………..

2………………..

Kickout!!!!!!!

Porter stands and he stomps viciously on the back of Reborn’s head before backing against the ropes and returning with a jumping knee to the skull…

HA: Porter getting the upper hand and his tag partner approves

Carter is clapping from the outside as Hurst attempts to reinvigorate Reborn

Reborn rolls over on his back and Porter chokes him with his elbow before releasing on the count of four. Reborn crawls to the ropes and tries to stand as Porter runs into him with a boot to the ribs and then pulls him to the centre and scores with a snap suplex………….

1…………………..

2…………..

Shoulder up!

HE: This is the first time we have seen Porter in one on one action and he looks right at home…

HA: Bad Intentions are an organised unit and they carry a threat in both singles and Tag competition

Porter rams elbows down into the back of Reborn before he drags him up and locks his opponent into an abdominal stretch. Reborn yells out in pain but refuses to tap as Porter yanks him back by the hair and drives elbows into the exposed ribcage of Reborn…

HA: Porter is being very wise here….he has slowed the pace to a standstill and stopped Reborn from gaining any sort of momentum…

Porter keeps Reborn locked in place and then suddenly he scoops his opponent up and drops him into a backbreaker. Reborn is flat on his back as Porter kicks him over onto his front and then applies a camel clutch…

HE: Porter is performing fantastically well here….he is so dominant…

Porter locks his hands under Reborn’s chin and drags back on his head, sending pain into the neck of Reborn, whilst occasionally whipping a cross face punch into the jaw of Reborn. The referee asks Robin if he wants to quit but he just shakes his head and tries to pull himself closer to the ropes…

HA: Reborn is a tough customer, he may not be able to stop Porter’s attacks but he will not wilt under them…

Reborn pulls himself closer to the ropes and he reaches to grab a hold but Porter suddenly releases the submission and drags Reborn back to the centre by his legs. Porter attempts to turn Reborn over into a cloverleaf but Reborn turns away and kicks out with his feet, catching Porter underneath the left ear.

HE: The kick seemed to shake Porter, his legs wobbled…

Porter stumbles back into the ropes and then Reborn gets to his feet and runs into his opponent. Reborn turns his body into a wheelbarrow position and then drags Porter down into a bulldog before running to the ropes and returning…

HA: Cartwheel Moonsault!

1…………………….2……………….Porter kicks out. Reborn stands up and he drops a leg across Porter’s throat before repeating the process twice more. He then pulls Porter up to his feet and lands a suplex before heading to the corner and climbing up to the top…

HE: Reborn has somehow survived Porter’s attacks and now he has his own chance…

HA: 450 SPLASH!

Reborn’s fight back doesn’t last long as Porter drives his knees up to block the 450 splash, splintering them into Reborn’s gut as he lands. Reborn rolls away in pain and then he stumbles back up as Porter runs at him and punts him straight in the ribs. Reborn takes the impact flush and he rolls under the bottom rope, doubled up in agony…

HA: Porter’s attacks may have broken ribs…

The referee tries to keep Porter in the ring but he isn’t interested and he follows Reborn to the outside. With Reborn unable to protect himself Hurst steps in front of his partner protecting him from attack, the referee begins to count and Porter rolls back in the ring, with the referees back turned Carter blindsides Hurst and knocks him to the ground he then pulls Reborn around and throws him against the ringside barrier…

HE: The referee is still concentrating on Porter; he has missed that attack….

HA: That’s an instant DQ if he had seen any of it

HE: Bad Intentions showing their Tag Team skills right there

Carter stomps down on Reborn’s gut before pulling him back up and throwing him into the ring. Reborn is hurting as Porter runs into him with a hard knee to the gut and then he suplexes him into the air, dropping him straight into an inverted atomic drop and following up with a running powerslam….

HA: Reborn may be finished….

…2

……….Reborn gets his shoulder up!

HE: Reborn is tough…

HA: Maybe too tough for his own good…

Reborn is slumped against the middle ropes as Porter rams knees into his spine and then drags him into the centre by his hair and throws Reborn down on the deck. The crowd boos as Porter stalks his opponent and then he invites him up and pulls him into a strait-jacket choke…

HE: Reborn won’t escape from this….he’s going to get sleepy very quickly…

Reborn quickly scrambles and squirms before running to the corner and jumping into the air. He presses both feet against the top rope and then pushes back, landing on top of Porter on the canvass………………….

1……………..

2……………….

Porter releases his hold to break the pinfall!

HA: Reborn was close to taking this from right under Porter’s nose…

They get back up and Porter looks for a quick kick but Reborn catches his foot and nails a step over heel kick to the face. The crowd cheer as Reborn then runs to the corner and springs on the ropes before shooting back and landing a splash across Porter’s chest………………

1………………………….

2……………..shoulder up.

HE: The arena is hot tonight…..these guys are loving Robin Reborn’s heart and determination…

HA: This is grit…true warrior characteristics…Heart of a champion

Reborn sits on the top rope and he waits for Porter to start standing before jumping off with a legdrop across the back of his opponent’s neck. He then ushers his foe back up and dropkicks him into the corner before following in with a monkey flip that sends Porter clattering back into the middle of the ring. The crowd cheer as Reborn hops up top and he waits for Porter to stand before jumping off with a seated senton across the chest………………

1………………….

2……………Porter pushes his shoulder up!

HA: Reborn close to winning this one….this is not what Porter had in mind…

Hurst is now back supporting his partner and the crowd is on their feet, Carter is screaming at Porter. Reborn waits for Porter to get up and then he runs at him but Porter uses Reborn’s momentum to push him up and through the air. Reborn shows athleticism to land on the ropes behind and then he waits for Porter to turn around before jumping off and catching him with a tremendous tornado DDT……………………..

1……………………….

2…………..Porter kicks out!

HE: So close…

Porter stumbles up and Reborn kicks him in the stomach before attempting a piledriver. Porter kicks his legs and refuses to budge before countering with a double leg swipe. He holds Reborn in place and then drops back, slingshotting Reborn to the corner, but Reborn amazingly lands on the ropes. Porter turns around and Reborn leaps off for an axe handle but he is caught with both hands around the throat…

HE: CHOKEBOMB!

HA: COUNTERED…

Reborn counters the choke bomb into a brilliant standing dragonrana……………………

1…………………

2………………

Porter just manages to get his shoulder up off the mat. Both men scramble back up and Reborn lashes a kick into Porter’s calf, wiping him off his feet, and then grabs his legs…

HE: Reborn looking for a submission of his own….

HA: Porter desperate to avoid getting caught…

Reborn tries to synch in the sharpshooter but Porter struggles against the hold and then he reaches up and jams his thumb into Reborn’s eyes. The crowd boos as Reborn staggers away, temporarily blinded, and Porter crawls back up and runs at his opponent…

HE: Swinging neck.….

Porter looks for a swinging neckbreaker but Reborn slides out and counters with a backslide………………….

1……………………

2…………………..Porter just kicks out. They get back up and Reborn fires in with a buzzsaw kick but Porter catches his foot and spins him around…

HA: DRAGON WHIP….my word I think Porter blacked out…

Porter is not expecting Reborn’s trailing leg to explode into his face and he hits the deck upon impact. Reborn is on his knees, breathing deeply, and then he listens to the cheers of the crowd and from Hurst on the outside and he stumbles up to his feet. He looks around and then down at Porter before running to the ropes and diving into the springboard…

HE: LIONSAULT!

A spray of sweat and blood flies through the air as Porter boosts his knees up and catches Reborn clean in the face. Reborn falls away, blood running from his nose and lips, Porter rushes at him and jumps in with a deadly knee strike to the face (ala Daniel Bryan)…

HA: This is bad….Robin Reborn’s face is a damn mess….

HE: The referee would be in his rights to just call this off now…

Reborn is staggering around the ring blindly

HA: He has no clue where he is, the ref has to step in before this gets out of hand

Porter has an evil grin across his face as he beckons Reborn forward

HE: Thank god

Hurst jumps to the apron to distract Porter who rushes forward to the ropes, Hurst jumps to the floor

HA: ROLL UP!!!!!!!!

HE: HE GOT HIM!!!!!

The replay shows Reborn somehow pull Porter from the ropes with a roll up, he appears to grab the tights for extra leverage as the referee counts the three

HE: Reborn is dead on his feet. That took everything out of him

HA: PORTER FROM BEHIND!!!

Reborn struggles for breath Porter unleashes left and rights to the back of his head

HE: HERE COMES HURST!

Jack Hurst bursts into the ring and unfurls a flurry of punches to Porter who is knocked backwards; the crowd goes crazy as he swings Porter against the ropes

HA: SPEAR!!!!!!

Porter bounces back off the ropes and with Hurst set to strike Carter hits a devastating spear on the Tag Champion

HE: Stay down Robin

Reborn staggers to his feet and attempts to protect his partner

HA: POWER BOMB!!

Porter drives Reborn forcefully to the mat

HE: And Carter with the exclamation point from the top rope

Carter dives off the top rope with a knee strike and both Reborn and Hurst are flat out on the ring apron

HA: Bad Intentions have decimated the Tag Champs here this evening

HE: What a statement of intent. Porter may not have picked up the victory but there is no doubting here which of the two teams look like winners tonight

HA: These two teams are destined to cross paths at Ground Zero and then the Tag Championships will be on the line

HE: If that match is anything to go by the encounter at the PPV will be off the scale

HA: What a great way to get Anarchy underway this evening, we will be back with more non stop action after these messages

The Red Arrows are still prone in the ring as Bad Intentions make their way up the ramp and the show goes to commercial

Match result: Robin Reborn via pinfall
Match time: 7 minutes; 02 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:32 pm

*Back from commercial and we are at ringside

HA: Part three of when Brian met coming up now, and this is the one that most fans will have been waiting for as Brian meets Anthony Grace

HE: I’m gonna go put the kettle on

HA: Bring back the custard creams

*The footage rolls and Brian is sat in the interview room opposite Anthony Grace. Grace is wearing a smart blue suit; his pristine white shirt is opened to just below the neck and a white handkerchief sits in the breast pocket

AG: Brian, great to see you. A question for you if I can?

*Brian appears a little taken aback

AG: Don’t worry. I would like to use you to gauge the mood of a generation if you will. I have been meeting with a number of Hollywood writers and directors this past week and they want me to diversify, they are telling me that people don’t want to watch films about comic book heroes any more. What do you think?

*Brian looks around at his crew for guidance

AG: There is no right or wrong answer I just wanted to get your opinion?

*Brian smiles wistfully

B: I-i-i-i-i- I love films. I l-l-l-l-love getting lost in a story but for me and for mi-mi-mi-millions of others, we all dream of having s–s-s-s-superpowers, that dream it never gets old, it will never g-g-g-g-go away.

And that’s the m-m-m-m-magic of Marvel and DC. They inspire us all; they sh-sh-sh-sh-show us how the ordinary man can be g-g-g-g-great, how anything is possible if you b-b-b-b-believe

*Grace nods

AG: Believe to achieve

*Brian smiles

B: was that ok?

AG: Perfect Brian, now your turn. Fire away

*Brian smiles

B: A big chance on A-A-A-A-Anarchy. How would you sum up your t-t-t-time in 6CW so far?

*Grace smiles

AG: Firstly let me say that I came to 6CW with no preconceptions. I understood the mutual benefits any arrangement could bring but I didn’t expect or insist on any preferential treatment. It’s not who I am it’s not how I do business. I give 100% on everything I do and this is no different

I know how hard an industry this is to break into let alone get to the top in. I am grateful for the opportunity Daniel and Dean have given me but I would not take advantage of our friendship and I would not expect the great fans to cut me some slack until I had proved to them I deserved to be here. I have big shoes to fill following some of the 6CW greats but I don’t see that as daunting, it excites me Brian, being here, in 6CW, it drives you on to want to be the best, the standard is so high it can only bring the best out of you

And on that note I think I have surprised a few people in my time here. I’m not silly enough to expect that I would have been welcomed with open arms by all, I have to prove myself. I know there are people who still feel I should go back to Hollywood but that just pushes me on even more

I believe I am destined for great things here. I believe I can achieve at the highest level and Wednesday night is a great opportunity to prove this. I’m not under estimating my opponents and I know we have had cross word this week but that’s what happens at this level of the game so by the same token I don’t expect them to dismiss my chances. I respect everything they have achieved but I am determined to reach the very top and Wednesday is the first step on that road Brian

And with the power of the COG’s pushing me on I believe I can achieve that goal

B: T-t-t-thankyou for joining me tonight Anthony

*Grace nods and stands to shake Brian’s hand

AG: A pleasure as always Brian

The footage ends and the scene returns to ringside. Henry has a mouthful of biscuits

HA: A very interesting insight there. I think young Brian is doing a sterling job

*Henry rolls his eyes as the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:33 pm

*Alexander Altair is alone in the corridors, knelt down at the ground and wistfully wiping his hand across the dust. He looks up to the camera, intensity in his eyes

AA: What we have here is a case of foolish initiation. I came here a calm and considered man, a man who knew not only when to strike, but how. Nothing left to chance, no risk. People call me calculated and they say it like an insult; this is just another reason not to listen to the idiots inside this building, from the dressing rooms to the crowd. You think being calculated is a bad thing? You think my knowledge of every corridor I walk; every foe I face is negative? This is why I beat a man like Bruce Bolan and animals like Ojore get trapped in the ropes. There are no mistakes. Bruce Bolan was naive, he let hope guide him. I let my brain beat him. And then I let my fists destroy him. This isn't about right or wrong, Authority or Uprising. Now I am truly my own leader and my own disciple. And fools like Bolan won't be the last broken down in front of me."

*A "YOU SUCK" chant echoes around the arena and can be heard in the corridor. Altair smiles

AA: You hide in the crowd chanting what you want, 6CW. You will learn the lessons like everybody. You are no braver and no smarter than the fool in his hood. Yes, yes, he is not forgotten. Altair does not forget those who cross him, even less those too scared to stand in his path. Like I said, foolish initiation. Lessons, lessons, lessons. I am the professor of your fate, my hooded student. Come - school is in session.

*He blows into the dirt on the ground and turns away as dust spirals in front of the lens.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:37 pm

*Back at ringside

HA: Final part of a very interesting series of chats between Brian and the participants of our next match. This time Brian’s guest is Jerome Dubois

*The footage starts, Brian is sat opposite a relaxed Jerome Dubois who in his right hand is a half smoked cigarette and in his left what appears to be a glass of brandy. Dubois takes a sip from the glass followed by a drag of his cigarette. Brian coughs and a male assistant appears with a hotel concierge

Assistant: I’m sorry Mister Dubois but you cannot smoke on these premises

*Dubois rolls his eyes and takes another draw

Con: I must insist or we will phone security and have you ejected from the hotel. We are a high class establishment of faultless repute; we cannot be seen to be flouting the law for celebrities, regardless of who they are

*Dubois finishes his drink and stands

JD: Zis is an outrage; you are breaking my human rights with this nonsense. I am La Phenomene. I am not just anyone. I bet JJ Johnson did not get treated in this way

Zis is racism because I am French. Pah. It is disgusting

CON: I assure you that everyone, absolutely everyone is treated in the same manner, without prejudice

JD: Pathetic!!!!!!

*Dubois takes one more drag from his cigarette and then stubs the cigarette butt into the concierges forehead, the concierge screams out in pain, Dubois smashes the glass over his head and the concierge falls to the ground. As 6CW staff rush to his aid Dubois calmly walks away from the interview area

The footage ends and both Harold and Henry are sat open mouthed at what they have just seen

HE: Well that escalated quickly

HA: Indeed. Well the time for talking is over. The number one contender match for the International Championship is coming up after this commercial break

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:39 pm

Match 2
#1 Contender (INT Title)
Anthony Grace vs Jerome Dubois vs JJ Johnson vs Jackson Black
On commentary: Jax Cutler & Michael Hathaway

We return to ringside and the crowd are booing as Michael Hathaway and Jax Cutler are taking seats at the announce table.

HA: Fatal four way action up next folks and we are about to crown a new number one contender to Jax Cutler’s International Championship….at this moment in time we have been joined on commentary by the champion and his advisor, Michael Hathaway….good evening gentlemen!

Hathaway: Cut the formalities, Harold…right now you are in the presence of greatness, the most dominant champion in wrestling today, Jax Cutler. And this match is not to crown the next #1 contender…it is to find out who Jax Cutler’s next victim is going to be…

HE: I like the sound of that…

“Watch me shine” echoes out of the speakers and is greeted by a majority of boos from the ringside audience. Jackson Black walks out onto the stage, a towel slung over his shoulder, and he motions for a belt around his waist as he makes his way to the ring…

HA: Jackson Black is the longest reigning INT Champion in the history of 6CW….just last month at Beachfront Brawl he went tooth and nail with Jax Cutler but ultimately came up short…

Hathaway: Which is the only point that matters….Black had his chance and he was laid to waste just like everyone else who has crossed paths with Jax Cutler. I have no idea why management have decided to reward this loser with another opportunity but rest assured that should he win tonight he will once again succumb to the beast that is my client, Jax Cutler…

Black stops at the steel steps and he glares over at Cutler and Hathaway before climbing up inside the ring. Black bounces against the ropes and fires himself up in the centre of the ring as “Amazing Grace” begins to sound out…

HE: Who is singing tonight…this is the only reason I enjoy Grace’s entrance, he usually brings a hot celebrity with him…

HA: I believe that tonight we are delighted to welcome Taylor Swift to Wembley Arena…

There are cheers from the crowd as Taylor Swift appears on the stage to belt out her own rendition of the theme music. Anthony Grace slowly walks out behind her, a huge grin on his face, and he drops down to one knee, raising his arms to his side…

HE: I hate this sleezeball though…he is so full of himself…

HA: He is a Hollywood superstar….can you blame him? The guy is movie royalty…..and an ever-improving athlete as well…

Grace stands and he kisses Taylor’s hand before making his way down the ramp, reaching to touch the hands of the women and children in the front row. Grace continues to smile despite a growing surge of “Grace sucks” chants from small groups in the crowd…

HA: Anthony Grace certainly divides opinion….that is the attraction of the man, he gets people interested one way or the over…

Hathaway: Anthony Grace makes decent films, he should stick to it….because should he win here tonight then he is in for a very rude awakening. Jax Cutler is not a big-screen villain, he is a real life a55-kicker….nobody is going to yell “cut” and spare Grace’s career when he is in the ring with Jax Cutler….there won’t be a stuntman to take the kind of punishment that Jax Cutler will dish out….this guy needs to get himself back to Hollywood before he gets himself hurt, badly…

Grace takes off his jacket and he bows to the audience before climbing up inside the ring. He nods at Jackson Black, who merely glares back, and then he makes his way to the corner and poses for pictures. The noise levels continue to grow and then “Beat the Devil’s tattoo” sounds out to a negative response…

HE: These people need to show some respect for a hall of famer…

Red, white and blue pyros erupt into the air as Jerome Dubois walks out onto the stage. Dubois jigs from one foot to the other, twirling as he does so, and then he lowers his robe and begins his descent to the ring. He laughs off the jeers from the fans…

HA: Jerome Dubois is a former 6CW World Champion….but it has been quite some time since he tasted gold in his career, could tonight lead him back on the path to success?

Hathaway: Mr Dubois would be wise to choose an alternative path….because he is not heading for success, he is walking straight into the jaws of Hell…

HE: As long as gets even with Grace before this night is done I will be happy…

HA: Anthony Grace & Jerome Dubois were involved in a fantastic three match series over the last couple of months….Grace ended up with the bragging rights when all was said and done but Dubois could end up having the last laugh at the end of this match…

Dubs wipes his feet on the apron and steps into the ring, where he begins to shout abuse in the direction of Anthony Grace. The referee keeps all three men apart and retains order before the lights in the arena go out…

*Crowd pop

HA: Are you ready for this?

“La la la la….Wait ‘Til I get my money right”

A lone electric blue spotlight falls on the entranceway as “Remember the name” booms through the speakers to a thunderous ovation from the 6CW faithful. Every fan is up out of their seat as JJ Johnson bursts out onto the stage…

HA: What a fairytale story it would be if JJ Johnson could win tonight and go on to win another title….two years he spent believing his career was over, could tonight be the night when he sparks it all back into life…

Hathaway: Fairytales don’t exist, Harold….JJ Johnson is a legend of this business but if he wins tonight he is going to wish he stayed retired because Jax Cutler will decimate him….Johnson has never come up against an athlete like my client and I promise you the damage caused would be irreparable…

JJ nods his head and raises an arm to the crowd, drawing more cheers, before moonwalking his way down the ramp. He slaps the hands of the fans before leaping up onto the apron and climbing up onto the turnbuckle….JJ breathes in the reaction of the crowd and then he looks down at all three of his opponents….

HA: JJ Johnson is one of the biggest names to ever lace them up, an icon….but if his three opponents want to forge their own success then they need to forget about reputations because none of that matters tonight….this is anyone’s fight….it comes down to who wants it more…

Hathaway: It comes down to who values their career the least….whoever wins this match is throwing it all away because Jax Cutler will end it all…

JJ jumps down into the ring and he smiles as a huge “JJ” chant rings around the stands. The referee checks all four participants for illegal weapons and then stands back, declaring himself satisfied. He makes sure the competitors are ready and then he signals for the bell…

HA: This match is underway….one fall to a finish…first man to score a decision will earn themselves a shot at Jax Cutler’s INT Championship…

The bell sounds and immediately Jackson Black is on JJ Johnson, launching in with a hard kick to the stomach and several right hands. Jerome Dubois is quickly after Anthony Grace and they trade-off in the middle of the ring….Grace lands with right hands whilst Dubois opts to score with knife edge chops to the chest….

HE: Not heard much from you so far, Jax….do you have a preferred winner of this match? Who would you like to face?

Cutler: I don’t care….the same result happens no matter who steps up…

Black continues to fire off punches on JJ until Johnson responds with a head-butt and then a five punch combo, finishing off with a left hook to the jaw that sends Black through the ropes to the outside. Anthony Grace counters a suplex from Dubois into a suplex of his own, dumping his rival over the ropes to the outside…

*Crowd roar

HA: This could be about to get very interesting…

Grace turns and finds himself locked eyes with JJ Johnson. Both men are staring at one another and then they begin to walk towards the centre of the ring…

HE: Plenty of words exchanged between these two men in the build-up to this match…

There are fans cheering for Grace and fans cheering for JJ Johnson as the two men go head to head. Grace is smiling whilst JJ has a few choice words for his opponent…

HA: A lot of people in a lot of outlets have been anticipating this clash….

JJ and Grace both look out at the crowd and then JJ shoves Grace in the chest. He beckons the former film star to come and fight but Jackson Black gets back in and tackles JJ to the ground, exploding with forearms and punches…

HE: I guess we will have to wait a little longer….

Grace makes his way over to grab Black but he is clotheslined in the back by Dubois. Dubois then stomps down on Grace before ragging him and slinging him through the ropes and straight into the ring-post….

HA: That was not what Anthony Grace was looking for….horrible impact…

Grace drops through the ropes and to the outside. Dubois turns around and he waits for Jackson Black to get up off of JJ and he sprints at him…

HE: FRENCH CONNECTION!

Black counters the running spear into a big overhead suplex. He beckons Dubois back and he grabs him by the waist…

HA: German…

Dubois swings his elbow back into the nose of Black, sending him staggering away. He then grabs Black’s arm and drags him in close…

HE: AU REVOIR!

Dubois drills Black with the sit-out side-slam and then he hooks both of his legs…
…1
…….2
………JJ breaks it up!

HA: JJ Johnson and Jerome Dubois have been involved in a war of words recently…

HE: Dubs is fed up of being left in the shadows of guys like JJ Johnson….he is a hall of famer too…

JJ gets up and he lands three big right hands to Dubs and then whips him across the ring. He lowers his head for a backdrop on the comeback but Dubs leaps over him and runs the opposite side….

HA: SPINEBUSTER!

JJ lifts Dubois up and then he smashes him into the mat with the big slam. JJ beats his chest before running off the ropes…

HA: Scissors kick…

JJ lands the axe kick to the back of Dubois’ neck and hooks his leg……………………1…………………..2………………Grace puts Dubs’ foot on the bottom rope. JJ gets back up and he beckons for Dubois to stand back up but he doesn’t notice Anthony Grace climbing up the turnbuckle…

HE: Grace up high…

Hathaway: I would love to see any of these four men in the ring with my client because from I have seen already I can guarantee the match wouldn’t even last this long….Jax Cutler would not break sweat picking up yet another victory…

Grace waits for JJ to turn around and then jumps off with a heavy clothesline, taking Johnson off his feet. The move is met by one hell of a mixed reaction the audience…

HA: Wow oh wow….

Grace seems momentarily stunned by the reaction of the crowd and then he smiles. He waits for JJ to get back up and lifts him into an atomic drop before running him into a big time bulldog…………….1……………………..2………………shoulder up!

HA: It would be a huge boost for the career of Anthony Grace to pick up a win over JJ Johnson…

Grace gets back to his feet and he takes JJ by the head and pulls him up. Johnson quickly responds with a jawbreaker and then he flips Grace up and plants him with a powerbomb….Johnson demonstrates his strength to pick Grace off the ground again and hits a second powerbomb….

HE: Grace is done…

The strain of the move causes JJ to stagger away momentarily and Dubois runs into him with a clothesline, knocking him through the ropes. Dubois quickly covers Grace…

HA; Dubois trying to steal one….

….2
………..Black pulls Dubois off and turns him over…

HE: Texas cloverleaf….Black closing in…

Black turns Dubois over onto his stomach and applies the submission. Dubois is yelling out in pain and trying desperately to crawl for the ropes but Black has the hold locked in expertly….

HA: Jackson Black has ended so many matches with this hold…

HE: He could be set for another crack at the INT Championship…

Dubois is shaking his head and refusing to quit but the pain is becoming unbearable. He reaches out for the ropes again but they are too far away….

HE: Dubs might have to tap…

HA: ACCESS ALL AREAS!

The crowd roar in delight as JJ returns to the ring and he scores with his patented stunner on Black. Black staggers away and straight into the path of Anthony Grace…

HA: OVATION….GRACE HAS IT!

…..2
……….JJ breaks it up!

HE: For once I am glad JJ Johnson is here….would hate that smarmy fool getting a title shot…

Grace gets back up and he walks towards JJ but takes a right hand for his troubles. JJ follows up with three more and then attempts an Irish whip but Grace spins inside and then pulls JJ towards him…

HA: Backdrop…

Grace sends JJ flying into the mat with the backdrop. He waits for him to get back up and knocks him down with a running clothesline before dragging him up a third time…

HA: OVATION!

JJ elbows his way out of Grace’s grip and then he kicks him in the stomach before snapping him on his head with a sickening DDT…
…1
…..2
……….kickout!

HE: It would be great for Jax Cutler’s resume if he could knock off a guy like JJ Johnson….

Hathaway: Johnson is an icon, we respect that….but his day has been and gone. Should he win tonight then terrible things will happen to him at the Ground Zero PPV…

JJ ushers Grace back up, huge “JJ” chants ringing around Wembley Arena, and then he gives Grace the finger and kicks him in the stomach…

HA: JJ not showing a lot of respect for Anthony Grace….ACCESS ALL AREAS!

JJ kicks Grace in the stomach and looks for the stunner but Grace pushes JJ away and into the direction of….

HE: CULTURE SHOCK!

Dubois kicks JJ in the stomach and then decimates him with the “dominator” powerbomb…
…1
……2
…………..3!

HE: Dubois beat JJ…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:49 pm

HA: Not so fast….Grace got there in time…

The referee’s hand comes down for the three but Grace manages to get across and break it up. JJ rolls from the ring, groggily, as Dubois drags Grace up and flips him up…

HE: GARLIC…

Grace drops out front and looks for the “ovation” but Dubs elbows his way out. Grace staggers around and comes back as Dubs knees him in the gut and lifts him up…

HA: FORTUNE!

Grace floats over the back of Dubois and bridges into a German suplex…………………1…………………..2………………..shoulder up. Grace claps his hands together, drawing a big reaction from his fans, and then he pulls Dubois back up…

HA: Grace really trying to finish it….OV…

Dubois shows no morals as he leans in and bites the lip of Grace, drawing blood. Grace staggers away, holding his face, and then Dubois thunders into him…

HE: FRENCH CONNECTION!

Grace’s head smashes back into the canvass from the impact and Dubois hooks both legs………..1……………………2……………..shoulder up!

HA: I can’t believe Dubois bit Grace….

HE: Whatever you have to do to win…

Dubois complains to the referee but the official waves him off. Dubois shakes his head and heads to the corner before climbing up high…he reaches the top and taunts the fans before launching himself off with a missile dropkick…

HA: Crash landing….

Grace rolls away and sends Dubois into the deck. Dubs staggers back up and walks straight into a backbreaker from Grace. Grace smiles as he stumbles to his feet and makes his way to the corner…

HA: Now Grace is looking to go for the high impact…

HE: Nobody to take the bumps for him anymore…..this isn’t Hollywood…

HA: I think he knows…..FALL FROM GRACE!

HE: No…

HA: He landed it all…

The flashbulbs go off and there is a huge reaction from the fans as Grace throws himself from the top rope and he lands with the miraculous moonsault to the chest of Dubois…

HA: Incredible…

….2
……..3!

HE: Did he….?

The ref’s hand is inches away from the canvass when JJ Johnson breaks up to the count. Johnson and Grace stagger back up and Grace looks for a quick kick but JJ catches his foot and counters with a dragon screw take-down….

HA: ANKLELOCK!

Grace screams in agony as JJ goes to work with the agonizing submission. The crowd are going wild as JJ continues to turn the appendage at a horrifying angle…

HE: Grace’s ankle is going to shatter….JJ is the master of this hold…

Grace’s face is contorted in pain as he tries desperately to scramble for the ropes. He reaches out and brushes them but Johnson drags him back and applies maximum pressure…

HA: Anthony Grace may be heading for the hospital if he cannot find a way out of this….

Grace looks like he may be contemplating giving up when Jackson Black staggers over and he scoops JJ up onto his shoulders…

HE: AMERICAN SLAM…

JJ slips off the back of Black and he pushes him into the ropes before launching him across the ring with a huge overhead suplex. Black stumbles back up and JJ trash talks him before scooping him up….

HA: VIP EXPERIENCE!

*Crowd pop

JJ smiles out at the crowd and then dumps Black on his head with the inverted tombstone. JJ looks at Black and shakes his head before rolling to the corner and hopping up top…

HA: JJ has the match won but he wants the icing on the cake….

HE: Jackson is not moving….

HA: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

The ring shakes as JJ launches through the air and he lands across the chest of Jackson Black…
…1

……..2
…………..3!

HA: JJ Johnson/Jax Cutler at Ground Zero….

HE: OH MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

The three count looks imminent but Dubois drags JJ from the ring and German suplexes him straight through the ringside barrier. JJ is unconscious in the wreckage as Dubs crawls back up and begins to trash talk JJ…

HA: Dubois just broke JJ Johnson in half…

HE: He said he would put an end to JJ and he has…

Dubs puts on an evil smile as he continues to stare at the broken body of JJ Johnson………………..1…..
….2
…………….3!

HE: Huh?

HA: This one is over….

During the melee it is left to Anthony Grace to crawl across and just drop his arm on the lifeless form of Jackson Black, picking up the three count and victory. There are cheers from the COG’s but a lot of fans, mainly JJ Johnson fans, are voicing real disappointment with the result…

HE: Anthony Grace is the #1 Contender to the INT Championship….

Hathaway: Take a good look, Jax, because that man right there is your next victim…..he wants what you have and you are not going to give it to him….

HA: Some of these fans are not happy at all…they feel this match belonged to JJ Johnson…but Anthony Grace has taken advantage of the situation and he picks up the biggest win of his career thus far….

Jax Cutler and Michael Hathaway stand up out of their seats and Cutler takes a few steps towards the ring. The INT Champion looks ready for a fight…

HE: Anthony Grace may be happy he has won but for how long? Because I think Cutler wants him some…

Grace is barely up on his feet as he stares out towards Cutler, who is chomping at the bit. Grace sets himself ready for the attack but he doesn’t look in great shape to protect himself. Hathaway puts a hand out and places it on Cutler’s chest…

Hathaway: Not tonight….you don’t give these people a free fight….when they pay good money to see you on pay per view you will show them….he’s just another victim…

Cutler smirks up at Grace and then nods his head. He holds the INT belt up before following his manager around the ring and into the aisleway. Grace celebrates his victory whilst Jerome Dubois continues to stare down at JJ, who is being checked on by medics…

HA: Anthony Grace and Jax Cutler will collide for the INT Championship at Ground Zero, should be a great match…

HE: And what about Dubois….I love this new side to him, he is ruthless…

HA: Jerome Dubois has left JJ Johnson in a battered mess….JJ’s neck and spine could be seriously damaged and I am sure Dubois doesn’t give a damn….what a match….what a night already…

Match result: Anthony Grace via pinfall
Match time: 8 minutes; 11 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:54 pm

*In a darkened room the camera circles Joshua who is sat cross legged on the floor, his hair covers his face and his head is bowed, in his hands he is pulling at pieces of twine, methodically he starts to twist the twine into knots and shapes, breathing heavily Joshua starts to grow frustrated, tossing the twine across the room the camera shows it is twisted into the shape of a stick man, the light from the camera reveals the floor is littered with these stick men. Joshua sighs his head remains bowed as he speaks slowly

J: The screams of silence……………. play on…………the void is……….. dark and empty……….. I search………… for guidance…………for a hand……………to lead the way…………..for something…………….to replace…………..this emptiness…………but now I see……………that you………….you are still……………showing me………….what needs…………to be done

The music………………continues to play………..my suffering……………is not my suffering……………..the pain…………..will fill the void

We will…………….be reunited……………but until…………..that moment…………….you will all see the fire………and then damnation………as the nightmare chords of the symphony is.........finally unleashed………The fatal last bars………of music forged in the nightmare………

The time is upon us all…………..

The pain will end this suffering…………………..

The fire will set you free……………..

*The scene fades out

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:56 pm

*Christy James is standing backstage with Bruce Bolan standing next to her.

CJ: My guest right now has an upcoming match for a shot at the XTreme title. Please welcome Bruce Bolan.

*Bolan nods, looking very focused.

CJ: Bruce, I want to touch on something you said to my colleague last week. You said that if you didn’t beat Alexander Altair, then you might as well leave 6CW……

*Bolan laughs slightly and turns to James.

BB: Well I am still here as you can see….

CJ: Well you put up a very good showing against him.

BB: I am tired of putting on “good shows”. I have faced some big names since I have been here but it is time for me to become that big name. This match for the number 1 contendership for the XTreme title is where it all starts.

*James nods her head.

BB: And what do you think about your opponents? Ojore, Joshua and Altair again?

*Bolan smiles.

BB: I am ready for the battle. I hear Joshua made his feelings known to Altair already this week and that Ojore is a former XTreme champ. But if I am going to be that big name, these are the people I have to face……

*James nods again

CJ: Confident?

BB: Always…..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 8:57 pm

*A lone camera is shown going down an empty backstage corridor before coming to a set of fire exit doors. The camera goes through them and out into the car park. We see a lone fire set up in the distance and a familiar figure sitting next to it. As the camera gets closer, we can see Ojore in quiet contemplation and staring at the flame. He doesn’t move his head but speaks slowly as the camera approaches.

O: The fire never went out for Ojore even when other men thought they had their own. Men fight wars when they haven’t fought with Ojore. And now men know what the real fire is when it burns round Ojore’s head.

*Ojore adjusts the wood in the fire and the embers flicker stronger in the night air. He takes out one piece of wood and lifts it out of the fire. Ojore inspects it in the moonlight.

O: Piece by piece Ojore has built a flame that lives on. Ojore didn’t have to be in battles to know the war was won. That is why Ojore stayed back. Building a new fire. One that Ojore will keep burning beyond any one that came before. Piece by piece……Ojore takes men back to the time before and makes them remember. Ojore is war. And without Ojore, men’s battles are meaningless.

*He chucks the piece of wood back into the fire and the flame suddenly flashes larger. It dies down after a while and Ojore continues.

O: Fight fire with fire. That what men thought. But Ojore brings a flame that has no equal. Even when respect is earned, Ojore’s fire burns stronger than when men carried on without Ojore. Ojore returns. War returns. Fire returns……

*He turns to the camera.

O: And it will burn to ash the false pretenders of Man.

*Ojore looks back into the flame as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:00 pm

Match 3
#1 Contender (Xtreme Championship)
Ojore vs Bruce Bolan vs Joshua vs Alexander Altair

HA: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to our second number one contender match this evening. This time it is for the Xtreme Championship, currently held by DeMarcus Brown.

HE: Of the 4 men involved there are 2 stand-out names that we know have pedigree in Xtreme championship matches. Firstly you have Joshua, a man without feeling or pain, who took part in a horrendous Chamber of Horrors match earlier this year.

HA: Joshua came close to winning that night but he was thwarted by Edward Plague – the man who won the title that night and then has gone on to antagonise Joshua at every turn.

HE: And what about the man that Plague took the title off of? Perhaps the greatest Xtreme champion 6CW has ever seen and newly returned to the fold. I talk about Ojore.

HA: Let us not forget the other two guys in this match. Bruce Bolan has had a spirited debut since he arrived, but his short frame might be a disadvantage in Xtreme matches. However, he has shown he can more than hold his own against the bigger guys so may spring a surprise.

HE: Lastly we have Alexander Altair, who has been rather a loose cannon backstage since the Authority disbanded. Earlier on this week, he felt the wrath of Joshua and was beaten to a pulp with a chair……

HA:………and felt that Dumbstruck headbutt, one of the most powerful moves in 6CW right now.

HE: Who knows what condition Altair will be in, but this experienced wrestler should not be discounted.

Suddenly, “The Game” sounds to play around Wembley arena and the fans get to their feet. Bolan walks out from backstage to a warm reception from the crowd. He is full of energy as he paces from side to side on the stage.

HA: It has been an up and down last two shows for Bolan. He surprised a lot of people when he faced DeMarcus Brown four weeks ago. But then, even after a valiant showing, he lost to Altair by submission in the last show.

HE: Consistency is what he needs. If he had beaten Altair, it would have given the guy tremendous confidence heading into this match. But now……I think he is getting squashed.

Bolan reaches the ring and climbs onto the apron before spring boarding inside. He poses on the turnbuckle while the fans cheer in his direction.

HA: He could surprise us again, you know. He looks confident.

HE: Comes before a fall……and it could well be a painful one!

The music is replaced with ‘MK Ultra' and the crowd boo loudly as Alexander Altair walks out to the stage. He ignores the fans boos and concentrates on Bolan who is limbering up in the ring. There is heavy bruising on Altair’s chest but he appears to be fit enough to compete.

HA: Altair showing the marks of his altercation with Joshua. There were fears that he may have broken a few ribs or worst.

HE: If he has, he is hiding it well. Altair knows he has the tools to compete in this match. The other three would ignore him at their peril.

Suddenly, the music stops and the houselights go down. The sound of a heartbeat then starts and the crowd look to the stage. The houselights flash on and off with each beat and Wembley arena grows cold. Joshua at last appears on the stage with his head bowed and hair covering his face, before slowly heading down to the ring. The crowd are relatively quiet as they watch him make his way down the aisle.

HA: This guy still scares the bejesus out of me.

HE: Joshua has said in the past that championship gold has no value to him. He could well go into this match purely for destruction rather than for the win.

HA: We all know his real target is Edward Plague and Joshua seems a bit lost without his puppet McCoy. His opponents are in the firing line of his wrath tonight. We saw what he did to Altair……

Joshua slowly climbs the steel steps and both Bolan and Altair back away. Joshua then stares out into the crowd before leaning against one of the turnbuckles. He stays perfectly still, before “Bonfire” blasts out of the speakers and the houselights go down.

HA: This missing piece in the puzzle……

A single burning light appears on the stage as the music plays. The crowds reaction is mixed but all eyes are on the light. Then the houselights come up to reveal Ojore stood above the burning object. Ojore slowly makes his way down to the ring, staring straight ahead with a cold stare.

HA: Of all the guys in this match, Ojore has the biggest claim to the Xtreme title. Beaten by Edward Plague originally, he then beat the current champion upon his return two weeks ago. He must start as favourite.

Ojore reaches the ring and climbs inside. Bolan and Altair go to different turnbuckles as all four men glance at each other.

HA: Here we go!

Joshua continues to keep his place in the corner as Altair and Bolan storm towards each other and begin to trade with right and left hands. Both men’s heads are snapped back from the blows but then they are both obliterated by a running double clothesline from Ojore…

HE: The beast is back at his baddest…

HA: I don’t think any man ever looks forward to facing Ojore…this man dominated the Xtreme division for the best part of a year and now he wants his crown back…

Ojore rags Altair up and launches him over the top rope. Bolan gets up and he rocks Ojore with five right hands and then looks for an Irish whip. Ojore reverses easily and then he body presses Bolan into the air as he comes back…

HE: Look at the power…

Ojore walks to the ropes and he throws Bolan over the top, crashing him down on top of Altair. Ojore then turns around and locks his eyes on Joshua, the reaction of the crowd is at fever pitch…

HA: Two of the biggest monsters in 6CW history….these two have been involved in some wars…

HE: And I think they are about to add another to the collection…

Ojore lets out a roar and then he beckons Joshua to come forwards. Joshua flicks his hair back and stares at his rival and then walks forward. They meet head on and begin to unload with huge punches. Ojore goes to the body and seems to wind Joshua but then the “Puppet Master” responds with a crunching uppercut…

HA: Two men with insane pain thresholds….they seem to thrive off of causing damage to their opponents…

Joshua grabs Ojore and head-butts him but the impact staggers himself. Ojore then grabs Joshua and delivers a head-butt of his own, sending the big man staggering backwards into the corner. Ojore then charges in for a body-splash but Joshua drives both of his feet up into Ojore’s face…..Ojore staggers back and Joshua runs at him with a huge big boot to the face….

HE: Is that three?

…2
……..Ojore powers out!

HA: You don’t put Ojore down for three without the use of a small army…

Ojore is quickly back up and Joshua runs into him with a clothesline but it barely makes a dent. Ojore is hit by a second clothesline but still he keeps his footing….

HE: DeMarcus Brown must be watching this and hoping beyond hope that neither of these men win this match…

Joshua looks at Ojore and then he bounces back off the ropes and returns for a third clothesline but Ojore catches him and lifts him into a huge belly to belly slam…

HA: What impact…

Joshua rolls from the ring as Ojore swells in size. Bruce Bolan climb the top rope and he jumps off for a crossbody but Ojore catches him in his arms…

HE: See ya later, Bruce…

Ojore lets out a huge roar and then he drills Bolan with a World’s Strongest Slam…
…1
….2
………..3!

HA: Alexander Altair in the nick of time…

Altair clatters into Ojore and manages to shove him off the cover. Altair then runs back off the ropes and he drives into Ojore with a flying knee to the face…

HE: Altair is going to do it….he’s heading for a title show-down….

….2

……….3!

HA: OH MY GOD….

Joshua grabs Altair’s leg and he drags him under the bottom rope. He then wraps his hand around Altair’s throat and delivers a huge chokeslam on the concrete floor…

HE: Alexander Altair might be broken in half…

HA: This is utter madness…

Joshua reaches up and he grabs the top rope before pulling himself back into the ring. He waits for Ojore to get back to his feet and then he stuns the audience by lifting the big man into a huge scooped slam. Joshua then makes his way to the corner and he begins to climb…

HE: Joshua looing to go for the big impact….

HA: He’s closing in on the Xtreme Championship….DUMBSTRUCK!

Bolan is back up and he grabs Joshua’s legs before pulling them out from under him, crotching him on the top rope. Bolan climbs up and he begins to unload with right hands and left hands to Joshua’s head….he then stands up top and leaps up for a frankensteiner….

HA: He caught him…..HOLY LORD…

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Joshua catches Bolan on his shoulders and then he jumps from the top rope and almost slams Bolan through the canvass with a huge powerbomb. Joshua crawls back up and he waits for Ojore to get up before running into him with a bicycle kick, sending Ojore tumbling out onto the apron. Altair is trying to pull himself up on the apron but Joshua delivers a big uppercut and then climbs up top once more….

HE: The whole playing field is down…Joshua’s climbing…

HA: Could the “Puppet Master” be heading for a title shot?

HE: What a performance…

HA: Dumbstruck! This one is over!

The replay shows Joshua climbing to the top before launching off and hitting the diving headbutt to the prone Bolan in the centre of the ring before making the cover

…...ONE!

….........TWO!

…...............THR-

HE: What the hell is going on!?

HA: I'm sorry ladies and gentlemen, we seem to be suffering from some technical difficulties here!

As the ref goes to count the three the lights in the arena flicker before completely turning off leaving the action in the dark, after a few moments the lights once again flicker before going off again as sick laughter begins to echo around the arena

HE: That sounds like Edwa-

Henry is quickly cut off as the titatron comes to life revealing the smiling face of Edward Plague, his face illuminated by the flame of a single match held in his hand. Edward continues to laugh to himself as a lone spotlight appears in the ring circling Joshua who is now on his feet stood at the ropes, watching the screen intently as Edward begins to speak.

Plague: Oh family is never forgotten brother...hehehe...the black sheep...hehehe...well, he is still a member of the herd...hehehe...you may still be forgiven...hehehe...but Joshua...Brother...you still have a choice to make.

The camera cuts to Joshua who's grip on the ring ropes tightens, his breathing clearly slowing as an ugly grimace covers his face. The camera cuts back to Plague on the screen who continues to laugh as the match continues to burn down towards his fingers

Plague: You can either be reborn in the ashes...

The match reaches Plague's fingers and goes out, only Plague's laughter can be heard as the screen goes completely black for a few moments. Suddenly the screen turns to static as Plague speaks again.

Plague: ...or you can perish in the flames!

As Plague speaks the final words the screen is lit up by Plague and various masked members of the Brotherhood all holding matches laughing to themselves, the camera begins to pull away from the group who are stood in the middle of the darkness, as it pulls back it reveals McCoy slung on the floor in front of them. The screen quickly turns to static once again before going off as the lights in the arena come back on.

HE: That guy gives me the creeps!

HA: Too true Henry, it seems he still has a fascination with Joshua...interfering just as Joshua had this one won!

HE: It's not too late, Bolan is still down after that devastating Dumbstruck!

HA: I think Joshua has other things in mind right now.

Joshua looks down and Bolan still dazed on the floor and steps over the ropes before making his way up the aisle and towards the exit. As the camera cuts back to the ring the crowd break out in to boo's as we see Altair slide back with his eyes set on Bolan who has finally began to stir on the mat.

HE: This is why Altair is a future champion, he knows just when to pick his moments! German suplex!

HA: Oh my god! What power....it seems like Altair may have picked the wrong moment there Brother!

The replay shows as Altair wraps his arms around the waist of Bolan looking for the German Suplex only for Ojore to have made his way in as well, wrapping his arms around Altair and hitting a German suplex of his own sending both men crashing over the top of his head.

HA: Ojore just suplexed two men!

Ojore quickly gets back to his feet, pulling Altair up and throwing him over the top rope and down to the outside before locking his eyes on Bolan who has begun to pull himself up in the corner.

HA: Someone needs to get Bolan out of there!

HE: Don't worry Harold, if Ojore has anything to do with it the paramedics will be taking Bolan away very soon.

HA: That's not funny at all...

HE: It wasn't a joke.

Ojore lets out a massive scream before charging forward and hitting a massive stinger splash type manoeuvre that crushes Bolan and causes him to stagger forward once again in to the path of Ojore who kicks him in the gut.

HA: EARTHQUAKE!

HE: You could count to 100...this one is over!

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE!

HE: A heated battle but Ojore continues to dominate since his return!

Ojore quickly rolls out of the ring and makes his way to the back to a mixed reaction

HA: Joshua had this one won after that Dumbstruck but it just wasn't meant to be, is there anybody who...oh god! Look at Altair!

The camera cuts back to the ring to show Altair back in the ring stood over Bolan's lifeless body, he begins to land hard kicks that cause Bolan to curl up in an attempt to defend himself to the enjoyment of Altair who quickly rolls down to the outside grabbing a chair as he does.

HA: Somebody stop him! The match is over...

HE: I don't think Altair cares right now!

Altair mocks the crowd before slamming the chair across the back of Bolan who rolls around the ring in pain, Altair then opens the chair up and places Bolan's head between the seat and the backrest. Altair pauses for a moment before smiling and pushing his foot on the chair causing Bolan to choke for a few second. Altair shakes his head in disgust before slowly walking over to the turnbuckle. As Altair climbs he runs a thumb across his throat and preps himself.

HE: He's going to break his neck! Altair is a favourite of mine but I don't think I could even condone this...

HA: I can't watch! Oh god!

Altair mocks the crowd once more as security rush down but it's too late as Altair jumps forward...

HA: What an impact! Thank god!

HE: Who the hell is that!?

The replay shows as Altair leaps forward only to be drop kicked from the air by a hooded man who quickly drags him up tossing him over the top of the rope before rushing to Altair and helping him escape from the chair, Altair attempts to rush back in but is quickly cut off by security who hold him back to the anger of the former International Champion.

HA: I have no idea who just saved Bolan's career but the man is a hero!

HE: I'm glad Bolan is safe but can we really have fans jumping the barrier and trying to be super heroes?! The man is crazy!

HA: You're wrong, that man can clearly handle himself and is the only reason Bruce Bolan still has a career...

HE: Well who is he?

HA: I have no idea but Altair is furious on the outside

Altair tries to break free from security again but is held back, the hooded man rolls from the ring, jumps the barrier and exits through the crowd

HA: That guy is becoming some what of an enigma in 6CW

HE: He is getting an ever increasing target on his back, sooner or later Altair will catch up with him

HA: Maybe Henry, after all that we have a new number one contender for the XTreme championship and it's a name that has become almost synonymous with that belt over the past year

HE: Indeed Harold, Ojore is an absolute warrior and at Ground Zero he will reignite the feud with DeMarcus Brown and it will be for the XTreme Championship

Match result: Ojore via pinfall
Match time: 6 minutes; 43 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:02 pm

*Timothy Allen is backstage, beaming smile, suited up and ready to interview

TA: My guest at this time...the son of former Authority leader Mr. Jones, the one and only Sharpshooter, Scott Harris!

*Harris walks in and shakes Allen's hand, but brings the man suddenly to him and can be heard to say in his ear "Never refer to me as that man's son again"

TA: Sure, sure, sorry Scott.

*Harris eases off and smiles

SH: Let's get to business, Tim, misunderstanding forgotten

*Allen composes himself, brings back the smile and begins the interview

TA: Scott tonight you go one on one with the EWF Champion. The lone wolf Vincent Costello. A vindictive man with nothing to prove yet so much anger and violence to dish out...how are you feeling?

*Harris laughs

SH: You make it sound like this opportunity is a bad thing!

TA: Are you not worried about a man who will go lower than low to finish off his enemies?

SH: Tim, don't write off Liam Wood just yet. He'll either take his title at Ground Zero or take him straight down to hell when they get into that cell.

TA: You think Wood can beat Costello?

SH: Frankly, Timothy, I don't Riverdance

*The crowd laugh, Harris smiles and slaps a confused Allen on the back

SH: Look, Tim, Wood and Costello have their own issues. Tonight I get the chance to go one on one with a champion...you can see why I'm excited, no? This is a chance to prove myself. Come on, Tim, I'm not the finished article, but I'm damn close. Cos I'm damn good. The path to Ground Zero can start here. A win against the EWF Champion and then I prove, finally, that I am the better man and that Mike Masters was clinging onto my coattails.

TA: It all comes back to Masters

SH: But not for much longer. This is about more than victories and vendettas. I have been entwined with that man for too long, and I'm sure he feels the same. This isn't good vs. evil, this is two men beating lumps out of each other until the Sharpshooter finishes things. Once this is done, for both of us I may say this, we move on and fate awaits. I beat Costello here then who knows, maybe next time it’s for the title?

TA: Confident words

*Harris interrupts

SH: It's ambition, Tim. We all have it. Even you! You didn’t fall into this job and you haven’t let Christy take all the best interviews either. You want to be the best at what you do and I want to be the best at what I do. It’s that simple.

*Harris walks away and Allen thanks him, speaking to the camera as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:06 pm

CJ: Hi I'm Christy James reporting backstage and tonight I'm bring you a very exciting world exclusive! Over the last few shows we've seen some mysterious videos from an unknown man, if you haven't seen them yet here they are...

Anarchy 15th October 2015 wrote:
The tron flickers into life with a panoramic shot of the London Skyline, the Shard and Gherkin are clearly visible…

The shot then rapidly zooms in to street level and focuses on a street sign…Brick Lane E.I

As the shot pans out it reveals a stocky man standing against the wall next to the sign, he is wearing a big jumper with the hood up so his face is difficult to make out.

The man then begins to speak (with a strong cockney accent) directly into the camera…

When I look around this great city, I see great people, people who work their fingers to the bone, people who have to work 12 hours shifts just to keep the wolves from the door. They pour their hearts and souls into this city… cleaning the streets, building the offices and houses, driving the cabs and working in the hospitals. And how do we treat these people as a society? We tax ‘em to within an inch of their lives, we take away their benefits and we charge ‘em the earth for petrol and shopping. We take a geezer who has worked his entire life for the same firm and replace him with a computer or a robot, give him a pat on the back and slam the door in his face. And yet at the same time there are bankers and brokers getting filthy rich, gambling with our money… losing our money! And what do we do? Do we string ‘em up, do we ensure they see the inside of a cell? No! We reward ‘em, we give six figure sums as a bonus for all their hard work! Well I for one am sick of it!

I look around these streets and no longer do I see the community spirit that led this country through two world wars and one wold cup… I see hatred, I see resentment and I see over entitlement gone mad!

But I aint gonna stand for it no more! I anit gonna keep looking idly by.

Their aint no innocent bystanders!

A revolution is coming! And it’s coming to 6CW!

The man still with his hood up, turns from the camera and walks out of shot.

Prior to Anarchy 29th October 2015 wrote:
The following is a 6CW Vignette

The London skyline is once again shown; the bustling streets can be seen moving in super-fast motion with cars nothing more than flashes of light.

The image then flicks to a shot of people queuing outside Northern Rock during the banking crisis in 2007. Then to a scene of MP’s arguing inside the houses of parliament, then to soldiers fighting in Iraq and finally to a drone dropping bombs on civilian targets during the recent Middle East conflict.

The image stops and focuses on the moment of impact from a satellite view point and then quickly flashes back to the streets of London. The shot is now of a road sign that reads Brick Lane E.I positioned high on a large wall, full of graffiti.

The camera pans down and once again revealing a stocky man wearing a grey hoody, his face slightly covered, he begins to talk in a thick cockney accent.

“The world around us, the world we live in, it’s broken! Government first, companies and corporations first, people second. We don’t owe the government anything, we owe corporations less, you especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission; don't even start asking for theirs. If you wanna scream and shout and say this aint right, then what’s stopping you???????

Remember, there are no innocent bystanders!

Pipe up, be counted! Opinions matter, you can say what you like, when you like, to who you like. Asking for permission is like asking to keep a rock someone just threw at your head, stand-up be opinionated and fight for what you believe in.

Corporate conformity can kiss my $$$

A Revolution is coming!”

The man turns to the wall and beings to finish a piece of graffiti with a spray can

The writing reads: Fight the fighters, not their wars

CJ: Well our twitter account has been buzzing with activity since these video were released, with all our fans out there wanting to know exactly who this man is.... So with my investigative journalist skills at the ready I've been out and about on the streets of London, Brick Lane to be exact, to see what I can find out...

*The scene cuts to Brick Lane Market and CJ can be seen walking in between the stalls, she stops over the fruit and veg pitch and picks up and apple as she talks to camera...

CJ: I'm here in the heart of East London at Brick Lane Market and not only have I been sampling some of the capitals best produce but I've talking to the local traders about our mystery man, who's spiritual home appears to be right here in the east end of our nations capital.

*The scene starts to cut from one trader to another who gives a short interview to CJ:

Market trader: Yeah I've seen him about, he thinks he's the new banksy or something, he talks a lot of sense actually, it's about time someone said what we're all thinking, I guess he's just got the balls to stand up and say it!

Market trader 2: Self righteous nonsense if you ask me, he should be locked up.

Market trader 3: Yeah I know the guy, he grew up just around the corner, salt of the earth he is and he's made me a few quid betting on his fights in the past... A proppa stand up gent he is.

CJ: So you've seen him compete? Can you tell us anything about his identity?

Market trader 3: Yeah I've seen him fight loads, he's been on the underground wrestling scene for a couple of years now, I took my boy to see him fight a month or so ago and he tore it up... The Crusader... That's what he calls himself.

*The scene cuts back to the 6CW studio and Christy James

CJ: So The Crusader appears to be on his way to 6CW but just who is this man of the people?

Well The Crusader is actually an East London man called Terrance Kray, an independent wrestler who has been getting rave reviews all over the internet since he burst onto the scene two years ago. He has wrestled up and down the country winning multiple championships in every organisation he has worked for... Most notably the European title at the Brixton O2 academy earlier in the year. Kray had been linked with numerous pro companies both here and in the US but his recent vignettes indicates he has signed to 6CW. When Kray will debut is still unknown but if his Indy reputation and YouTube videos are anything to go by a Revolution is on it's way to Wembley Arena.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:08 pm

*Timothy Allen is walking backstage with a tripod and a hand held camera. He passes one of the 6CW stagehands who looks at him in confusion.

SH: Where is your film crew? 6CW cutbacks?

*Allen turns and shakes his head.

TA: Special request.

*The stagehand scratches his head.

SH: By who?

??: Me……

*Both men turn to see Vincent Costello walking into shot. He is carrying his EWF title over his shoulder and is looking supremely confident. He turns to the stagehand.

VC: You…..whoever you are…..beat it.

*The stagehand leaves hurriedly while Costello turns to Allen.

VC: As for you…..you already had one exclusive interview in the past few days. And Harris spoiled it. This time I am going to ask myself my own questions and give the world the right answers. All I want you to do is set that camera up and go interview some lesser guy. I don’t need you getting in the way……

*Allen says nothing but just nods. He then quickly sets the camera up onto the tripod. Costello smirks at him after Allen has finished and then motions for the interviewer to leave. As Allen does so, Costello walks round to the camera and starts to record. The image changes to show what the camera is recording, with Costello’s grainy face in front of the lens.

VC: Now that we are alone, I will give 6CW a quick reality check……

*He straightens the belt on his shoulder before continuing.

VC: Tonight, regrettably, I am facing a guy that thinks he has reached a standard to be in the same ring as me. A guy that believes he has sacrificed a lot to be where he is. I had to hear him say that he was a cool calculated guy that is ready to be unleashed? And unleashed is the key word here……

*He nods his head and smirks.

VC: You see Costello’s Law was unleashed ages ago and is at its best when flying solo. Harris has had to have crutch after crutch in his short career and he has used them to claw his way to this point. If it isn’t his former tag team partner, then it was his Uprising stable mates. And who’s to say he won’t need the crutch of his father sometime soon?

*Costello rotates his shoulders.

VC: Harris has always needed that stick to support him. To say otherwise would be pure fantasy. And as we know by now, Costello’s Law deals with cold hard reality. A reality that is as clear as all you fools staring at me now…..I am Vincent Costello, EWF champion and the guy you just can’t beat. I don’t need any partners, supporters, or equipment to prop me up. I am the best, because I stand alone. And there is no-one in this place that can deal with it.

*He points to the camera.

VC: Scott…..everyone needs to face up to reality. And the simple truth is, there is only one law around here. The sharpshooter isn’t above it and will be dealt with just the same as the rest. So good luck without your crutch……it won’t take much to knock you helpless to the ground.

*Costello lowers his finger and starts smiling.

VC: And I hear someone has a big decision to make tonight! Well congratulations for being able to make one on your own this time, without having to ask certain females. How is Emmy by the way? Have you spoken to her lately?

*Costello laughs and shakes his head.

VC: You people still think the fantasy of this huge decision might actually change the landscape of this place. That I will either be beaten to a pulp in a cell, or lose my EWF title. You actually believe it! But once again, Costello’s Law will show you the reality. One that Wood can’t escape from, no matter how much he mulls this little poser over…….

*He leans into the camera lens.

VC: Title. Cell. It makes no odds. For at Ground Zero, Costello’s Law will once again show the world that fantasy belongs in fairytales……and reality belongs in cold hard facts.

*He reaches over to the back of the camera with one hand while smirking.

VC: Fact is……Wood has already lost.

*Suddenly the screen goes black as Costello switches the camera off.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:10 pm

*Alexander Altair is stomping through the corridors; the camera follows him as he storms into the office of Daniel Magnusson. Magnusson is sat at his desk; he stands abruptly faced by Altair

DM: Alexander, this is becoming quite a habit, please tell me emergency demands that you storm into my office uninvited?

*Altair screws his face up and snorts a retort

AA: Did you not see what happened?

DM: I saw you trying to cause serious injury to a fellow member of the 6CW family; I saw you bringing weapons into my ring, which of these incidents are you referring to?

AA: You know what I mean Magnusson, don’t play games with me. You saw what happened, you saw him there again, attacking me. What are you going to do about this?

DM: I think I made myself perfectly clear last week!

AA: And that’s it, you think that’s good enough?

*Magnusson smiles briefly

DM: Well you tell me Alexander, go on, tell me what I need to do to make this right?

AA: I want a match against, whoever he is at Ground Zero?

DM: But you just said yourself, you don’t know who this is. What if it isn’t even a member of the roster? I don’t know what kind of people you’ve peed off in a past life, what makes you think it is a 6CW guy apart from the way he just owned your ass in the ring?

*Altair spits angrily

AA: He attacked me from behind again. He knows he is no match for me, he’s a coward, and he needs to face me like a man

DM: And what makes you think he would want to do that, what have you got that he would want, what have you got that would even make me want to make a match like this?

*Altair thinks for a second

AA: My spot in 6CW?

*Magnusson raises an eyebrow

DM: You are honestly telling me this guy has got to you so much that just to get a piece of him in the ring you are willing to risk your entire 6CW career?

AA: I’m not risking anything, he may have got the better of me when my back is turned but at Ground Zero it will be another matter entirely

*Magnusson shakes his head

DM: I’ll make the match, I’ve got nothing to lose and from the way he handled you earlier seems to me this mystery man would be quite a good addition to the company, whoever he is

*Altair scowls

AA: Never gonna happen!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:11 pm

Match 4
Vincent Costello vs Scott Harris

HA: What a huge match we have up here next on Anarchy…

HE: This whole edition is full of explosive contests, highlighting the quality of the 6CW roster…

HA: I won’t argue that…

“Shoot the runner” booms through the speakers and the fans go wild as Scott Harris strides out onto the stage. Harris lowers his hood and raises his arms into the air as pyros erupt behind him. He nods his head, appreciating the support of the crowd, and then walks down the ramp…

HA: Scott Harris is currently embroiled in one of the most intense feuds in 6CW….his rivalry with Mike Masters has been way past boiling point for over a month now…

HE: And it went up to a whole new level just two weeks ago when Mike Masters kicked Harris’ head through a wall…

HA: Former tag team champions turned into the bitterest of enemies….they are on a collision course, without a doubt, but tonight their attention is drawn elsewere…

Harris unzips his jacket and he drops it at the base of the steps before running up into the ring. He climbs through the ropes and stretches in the corner as he waits for his opponent to make his entrance.

Crowd: Needs more Harris x10

“Killing in the name of” then screams out to tumultuous boos from the sell-out crowd. Purple pyrotechnics explode into the air and then Vincent Costello swaggers out, a dark smile on his face. He raises the EWF belt over his head and breathes in the atmosphere…

HA: Quite possibly the most hated man in the history of 6CW…

HE: Like he cares…Costello is the world champion and he is a man at the very top of this game. The opinion of the fans means nothing to him…

Costello begins his walk down the aisle and he circles the ring. He places his championship belt on the announce table and then pulls himself up onto the apron. Costello then climbs inside and he goes face to face with Harris…

HA: Vincent Costello is currently awaiting the decision of Liam Wood….does Wood want to challenge Costello for the world title or does Viper want his long-term nemesis inside the hell in a cell structure without the belt on the line…

HE: Big decision for Wood to make…he needs to decide exactly what he wants. Does he want revenge or does he want glory…

The referee keeps both men apart and backs them up into neutral corners. The signal is then given and the bell sounds to get the match underway. Both competitors circle one another and then they lockup, Harris quickly tying Costello’s arm behind his back….

HA: Wrestling wise there aren’t many that can hold a candle to Scott Harris…..such a fine technical performer…

Harris continues to hyper-extend the arm of Costello but the EWF Champion manages to reach around and then he jabs his finger into Harris’ eye, blinding him. Harris staggers away and Costello rushes in behind him with a heavy clothesline to the back of the head. Harris drops down and VC begins to land solid stomps to the back and head…

HE: Costello only needs a momentary opening….he will expose it and he will take you apart…

Costello continues his assault until the referee gets involved and backs him away. VC merely grins and then goes back to work, using his boot to choke Harris against the turnbuckle. The crowd voice their dislike of the world champion…

HA: Costello doesn’t fight fair and he does not fight clean….born and raised on the mean streets of New York City, he fights to survive….

Costello drags Harris back up and he lands a hard European uppercut before whipping his foe across the ring. Harris comes back and Costello knocks him back down with a solid back elbow to the jaw. He follows up with a leg-drop……………….1…………………..2………………shoulder up!

HE: And what a job he has done of surviving….a two time world champion….that is why Costello is so good, because he is not afraid to go lengths that other men are….

Costello kneels over Harris and he chokes him again before releasing on the count of four. Harris coughs and splutters as he crawls to the ropes, only for VC to run in and punt him in the ribs. Costello places Harris’ head on the bottom rope and begins to stomp on it…

HA: This has been a mauling so far….Costello has allowed Harris no time to settle…

Costello pulls his opponent towards the centre of the ring and he lifts him into a suplex position before just slamming Harris back down on his chest. Costello then hooks his opponent’s arms and drags him up, flipping him into an underhooked backbreaker………………1……………………..2………….kickout!

HE: Harris is finding out just what it is like against the elite right here….this is the man right now and Harris is not measuring up…

HA: The match is barely minutes old…

Costello lifts Harris’ head off the mat and he blasts him with a series of right hands before dropping him back to the deck. VC then bounces back off the ropes and returns with a big knee to the head….Harris staggers back up and Costello lifts him up into a back suplex…………………1…………………2…………….shoulder up!

HE: Costello has never looked so good, so dominant….everything this man does right now is picture perfect…

Harris rolls over on his stomach and tries to crawl for the ropes but Costello stands over him and stomps down, hard, on his spine. He then kneels down and pulls up Harris’ head, synching him into a camel clutch/dragon sleeper…

HA: What a horrible submission manoeuvre….the pressure on the neck and back of Harris has to be excruciating…

Harris yells out in pain but refuses to quit as Costello continues to pull back on his head, tucking it under his armpit. He uses his free hand to occasionally jab at Harris’ throat, restricting his ability to breathe…

HE: Harris is not getting out of this in a hurry…

HA: This could become a very serious situation if Harris cannot negotiate his release…

The referee continues to ask Harris if he wants to submit but the “Sharpshooter” shakes his head and carries on fighting. Harris lets out a roar as he pushes up from his back, trying somehow to get to his knees….

HA: That has to be causing so much discomfort for Scott Harris…but he is doing whatever he can to get out of this….

Costello looks shocked by Harris’ strength but then he releases the submission and drives his forearm into the back of Harris’ head, flooring him once again. The crowd boo as Costello lands a jumping elbow drop to the back of Harris’ head and rolls him over…………………..1…………………..2……………shoulder up.

HE: Costello is keeping this at the pace that he wants….he is in complete control of everything right now…

HA: Scott Harris needs to find a way to take Costello out of his comfort zone…

Costello lifts Harris head off the mat and then slams it back down, causing Harris to bite into his own lip. Costello then backs into the corner and lifts himself up onto the second rope. He waits for Harris to get up and then he jumps off with an axe handle to the back of the neck….Harris drops down on one knee and Costello grabs his arm before whipping him across the ring…

HE: OMERTA!

Costello looks for the “black hole” slam but Harris spins right out back and counters with a huge German suplex, drawing cheers. Harris keeps his hands locked and he pulls VC up again before nailing a second suplex…

HA: Harris is so tough and he is always looking for a chance….Costello may have presented him with one…

The cheers go up as Harris clings to Costello’s waist and drags him up for a third time. Harris takes a deep breath and then he bridges VC into a third suplex…
…1
……2
…………..shoulder up!

HE: Cmon Vincent, shake it off…

HA: Scott Harris has the bit between his teeth now….

Costello staggers back up and he walks straight into an overhead suplex from Harris. Harris then whips his opponent into the corner and follows in with a huge clothesline. He drags Costello back out with some pace….

HA: T-BONE!

Harris drills Costello into the mat and he hooks both of his legs………………1……………………2……………shoulder up!

HA: Scott Harris is showing every bit of resiliency here, this is why people believe he has a huge future ahead of him…

Harris pulls Costello back up and he looks for a suplex but VC is able to float over the back. He shoves Harris towards the corner and follows in but Harris bursts back out and nails him with leaping shining wizard………………1……………………..2………………….shoulder up. They get up and Harris lands with forearm shots before looking for an Irish whip….Costello is able to reverse and he sends Harris off the ropes, lowering his head for a backdrop as his opponent returns…

HA: CODEBREAKER!

The fans roar in delight as Harris takes advantage and drills Costello with both knees to the face. Costello collapses backwards and Harris crawls into the pin…
….1
……….2
…………..kickout!

HE: Phew…

HA: Scott Harris really has changed up the momentum of this match…

Costello staggers back to his feet and he walks into Harris, who quickly sets him down with a pendulum backbreaker. Harris then rolls into the corner and begins to make his way to the top rope….

HA: Harris not usually a high-flier…

HE: Stupid to take an unnecessary risk…

HA: FROGSPLASH!

Harris leaps from up on high but he finds nothing but canvass upon his landing, Costello rolling out of the firing line. VC quickly rushes in and takes Harris down with a swinging neckbreaker…………….1…………………2………………kickout. Costello drags Harris up by the head and slings him to the corner before stomping a mudhole in his midsection…

HE: Harris is right back to square one now…he didn’t use his brain very well there….

Costello continues to stomp away but then Harris catches his foot and walks him out to the centre. VC hops around, looking a little concerned, before Harris takes him down with a dragon screw….

HA: SHARPSHOOTER!

Harris tries to synch in his patented submission but Costello flails and kicks with all his might. He manages to shove Harris backwards and then he scrambles back to his feet. He runs in and looks for a lariat but Harris catches his arm…

HA: CROSSFACE!

Harris takes Costello down and tries to tie him into the submission. Costello once again fights and struggles but Harris manages to trap his opponent’s arm between his legs and then he pulls up on his head…

HE: Oh no…

HA: Harris has got the submission locked in….Costello in danger now…

The crowd are cheering as Costello’s yells of pain fill the air. The EWF Champion tries desperately to crawl for the ropes but Harris is really tugging back on his head, sending serious pain down the neck and spine of his foe…

HA: Costello in the most trouble he has been in in weeks….Scott Harris providing one hell of a stern test….

Costello tries to reach out for the ropes but he is too far away to get a connection. His face begins to redden as the referee slides down to check on his condition. The official asks Costello if he wants to quit as Harris gives another huge tug on his head…

HE; Don’t give in, Vincent….you can beat this…

Costello’s arm is shaking from the pain and he looks in real discomfort as Harris continues to wrench away on his head. VC reaches out for the ropes again but finds himself too far away…

HA: Costello might have to tap here, Harris is unrelenting…

Costello is squirming and turning his body any way he can but he cannot overthrow his opponent. VC somehow manages to dangle his foot out behind him, blindly, and he finds the bottom rope…

HA: What luck…

HE: You make your own….brilliant ring awareness….

Harris keeps the submission locked in but eventually he lets go, before the count reaches five. Harris staggers back to his feet and takes a look at his opponent, who is slumped across the bottom rope…

HA: Scott Harris & Vincent Costello putting on a great contest here at Anarchy…

HE: I knew Costello would survive that submission…

HA: But how much did it take from him?

Harris locks his hands around Costello’s waist and tries to pull him away from the ropes but VC clings on for dear life. The referee moves in to try and break up the situation, allowing Costello to land a very blindsided low-blow…

HA: Oh cmon, ref…

HE: I didn’t see anything…

Harris staggers away, winded, and Costello runs into him with a heavy boot right to the face. Costello drops down and begins to land with sickening punches to Harris’ head before running the ropes and returning with a leaping fist-drop to the face. Harris staggers back up and Costello rakes his back before running Harris forwards and he throws him right into the ring-post…

HA: My word…

HE: Harris isn’t looking so happy anymore…

Costello drags Harris away from the ropes and he flips him into the air before connecting with a sit-down powerbomb….

HE: Harris is finished…

…2
…………thr-shoulder up!

HA: Somehow he is finding the guts to carry on…

Costello mockingly slaps Harris around the head and urges him to stand up. Harris is hurting, cradling his right shoulder, but slowly he begins to push up on one knee…

HE: Harris should know when he is beaten….he is only prolonging the pain…..KERB STOMP!

Costello runs the ropes and comes running back for the jumping foot-stomp but Harris steps out and then counters with a huge release German suplex. Harris staggers back up and he grabs Costello by the arm and pulls him up…

HA: SHOT IN THE DARK!

Harris looks for the Olympic slam but Costello jumps out the side and then drives his shoulder into the injured shoulder of Harris. He wrenches Harris’ arm before pulling him forwards…

HE: OMERTA!

The boos ring out from the crowd as Costello spins Harris around and nails him with the “black hole” slam…
…1
………2
………………….3!

HE: Yes…

HA: HARRIS GOT THE ROPES!

Harris, at the very last second, lifts his foot up and places it on the bottom rope. The crowd cheer but Costello looks less than impressed…

HE: Huh?

HA: Scott Harris keeping this match alive…fantastic action…

Costello gets up and he barks abuse in the referee’s face before turning back to Harris. He shakes his head as he drags Harris up and places his head between his legs…

HA: He can’t…..he won’t?

HE: Haha he is….VIPER DROP!

Costello looks to score with Liam Wood’s finishing move but Harris fights against it and then succeeds in swiping Costello’s legs. He tries to lock in the sharpshooter…

HA: Costello’s posturing and game playing is going to cost him here…

Costello reaches up and he claws Harris’ face before dragging him into a small package………..1………………….2……………….shoulder up. They scramble back up and Harris sidesteps Costello, sending him into the corner, before running into him with a stinger splash….Costello staggers and Harris grabs his arm…

HA: SHOT IN THE…

Costello spins out and then he drags Harris back in, drilling him with a snap spinebuster. Costello takes a deep breath before pulling Harris back up and he lifts him into an impaled DDT….

HE: Harris landed right on top of his head….he’s out cold…

HA: He could be…

1…………………….2……………..thr-shoulder up again!

HE: What is it going to take?

HA: Scott Harris is a fighter…

Costello punches his hand into the mat and then gets back to his feet again. He looks at the referee with disdain before backing into the corner and lifting himself onto the second rope. He looks down at Harris and waits for him to start standing…

HE: Harris is going to pay for testing Costello’s patience like this…

HA: Costello cannot expect every opponent to roll over for him….he needs to be at his best at all times…

HE: It is a good job he is….KERB STOMP!

Costello jumps from on high for the flying foot-stomp but Harris pulls out and sends his opponent crashing hard on his ankle. Harris quickly lifts VC up and nails a kneebreaker before turning him over…

HA: SHARPSHOOTER…..HE GOT HIM!

Wembley Arena is rocking as Harris turns Costello onto his stomach and applies full pressure with the sharpshooter submission. Costello is screaming in agony and trying to scramble for the ropes but Harris is leant right back on his spine, restricting his movement…

HA: Arguably the most deadly submission in the game today…Vincent Costello is in a whole world of trouble now…

Costello is clawing at the mat and trying to pull himself closer to the ropes but Harris is sat right into the submission, tugging on his opponent’s legs and extending the pressure into the bottom of his foe’s back. The referee is asking VC if he wants to quit but Costello shakes his head like a madman…

HE: Costello won’t quit…no way…

HA: Can he afford to get injured? He already lost one world title because of injury…

Costello reaches out for the ropes but he is still too far away. Harris’ face is a picture of determination as he continues to stretch back…

HA: Costello can’t last….he is going to quit…

There are huge boos from the crowd as Mike Masters suddenly comes running down the ramp. Masters leaps up onto the apron and begins to taunt Harris…

HA: Masters has no business out here…

HE: The referee can deal with it…

The official quickly moves over and begins to order Masters to get down but MM shakes his head and refuses to move. Harris’ eyes are locked on his rival, his face reddening with fury…

HA: Harris looks ready to explode….

Costello is now practically unconscious, his head slumped on the mat, but the referee is too busy trying to remove Masters from the apron. Harris is trembling with anger and then he bursts forwards, slamming into Masters and sending him flying from the apron…

*Crowd cheer

HE: I guess that is one way to deal with it…

HA: The only way….Masters needs his a55 kicked…

Harris stares down at Masters, who is sat on the floor looking embarrassed, before turning away with a shake of his head. The referee continues to point Masters up the ramp as Harris grabs Costello’s legs, ready to resume the submission…

HA: Masters trying his hardest to cost Harris this match but Harris is still in the driving seat here…

*Crowd boo

HA: Did you see that?

HE: I must have missed it…

HA: Of course you did…

Costello suddenly turns over and he blasts Harris in the face with a hard right hand. Harris staggers back and collapses on the deck as though he has been struck by a brick. Costello quickly stuffs something in his trunks and then staggers up, running off the ropes…

HE: KERB STOMP!

HA: Costello had something in his tights…that no good cheating son of a….

HE: You have no proof…he just hits hard…

HA: Like a sledgehammer….I’ll be those where some damn brass knuckles…

The crowd are booing furiously as Costello drives Harris’ head down into the mat with the vicious foot stomp and he covers…
….1
……..2
…………….3!

HA: Shouldn’t have gone down this way….Harris deserved better…

HE: He got what he deserved….brave showing but he was never a match for Costello…

HA; Rubbish and you know it….look at the damn replays, Costello has brass knucks on his hand…

The instant replays clearly show Costello putting brass knuckles back in his tights after punching Harris in the face. Back live and Costello is on his feet, staring down at Harris with a look of contempt….

HE: There isn’t a man in the world right now who can defeat Vincent Costello….Liam Wood should realise that and steer clear, there is nothing that can stop the EWF Champion’s reign of terror…

Mike Masters is up on the outside and he looks amused by Harris’ downfall. He grins and nods his head before turning on his heel and swaggering up the ramp. Costello snatches his EWF belt from the referee and holds it over his head before exiting the ring…

HA: Harris can be damn proud of that performance…if it wasn’t for Mike Masters involvement then he may have walked out of here victorious…

HE: He isn’t walking anywhere in a hurry….

Costello shoulders his belt and begins his walk up the ramp, ignoring the boos from the crowd, as Harris begins to come to in the ring. Harris wipes blood from his lip and watches his opponent disappear, a look of disappointment on his face.

Match result: Vincent Costello via pinfall
Match time: 11 minutes; 33 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:16 pm

*Gazzy is sat backstage with Tim Allen, the crowd pop as the 6CW legend appears on screen. Gazzy is still showing the signs of the beating from Nate on the previous show but he appears upbeat

TA: My guest at this time needs no introduction

*Gazzy nods

TA: How are we tonight Gazzy, you still look a little beaten up?

*Gazzy touches his eye and smiles

GD: I’m a little bruised but that doesn’t dampen the fire within Tim. I’m 100% ready for tonight don’t worry about that!

*The crowd cheers

TA: Great to hear. Our fans may have been a little surprised with developments on the last show

GD: Not as surprised as me

*Allen smiles

TA: So you are being clear, whatever Nate is accusing you of, your conscience is clear?

GD: Absolutely Tim. I’m not sure what issue Nate has to deal with at the moment but let me be clear it has absolutely nothing to do with me. I have had enough drama in my life these past few years and now I am focused on one thing and that is getting back to the top in 6CW

TA: But you can’t expect that to be the end of it. Nate didn’t look like a man ready to take your word for it?

GD: What else can I do Tim? Nate is a guy who has a lot of pride; he is a stand up guy who enjoys the simple life surrounded by the people he loves. I would suggest he concentrates on those things again and not throwing around wild accusations.

Obviously Emma and he are going through some stuff, but that is none anyone else’s business and it sure as hell doesn’t involve me at all

*Gazzy looks sternly at Allen and raises a finger

GD: Look if Nate wants to keep shifting the blame elsewhere that’s down to him but I’m not gonna be a punching bag for anyone. If it happens again then I will fight back. I have nothing to be sorry for but I will make Nate sorry he ever dragged me into his sorry affairs. Simple as that

*Gazzy jumps down from the stool

GD: Now if you don’t mind I’ve got a match to prepare for

*Allen nods as Gazzy walks out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:17 pm

*Elsewhere backstage Christy James and her camera crew knock on the dressing room of Anthony Grace. The door remains closed but Grace’s voice can be heard

AG: I know honey but what do you want me to do, I can’t be in two places at one. You know how important my career is to me

No I’m not saying its more important than you and the kids………..Well you can come here?

Yes their schooling is important but they have schools in England too…….

No I’m not trying to be funny; it’s just that things have really taken off here tonight. I won the match; this is what we dreamt of……..

I’m doing this for all of us, for our future

*Christy knocks again

AG: Someone is here, I’ve got to go. I’ll call you from the car

Love you?

*The door opens and Grace is stood freshly showered and dressed in a pale blue suit with a trademark smile on his face

AG: Christy, great to see you. What do I owe the pleasure?

*Christy appears nervous following what she overheard

CJ: Erm. We wanted to get some comments off the back of what could be a momentous victory in the career of Anthony Grace

*Grace’s smile grows wider

AG: People always ask the question following huge world changing events ‘where were you’, well this is one of those moments Christy, this one of those defining events that will change the course of history

When I came to 6CW I accepted I needed to take small steps, I was a big fish in a little pond but never the less I couldn’t expect success to be handed to me overnight. Tonight I repaid everyone who believed in me, all those that put faith in me, that cheered my name, that bought my t shirt

We climb this mountain together and tonight we are one step closer to the summit

CJ: And any message for your opponent at Ground Zero Jax Cutler?

*Grace looks down the camera

AG: We’re coming for you!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:18 pm

*Christy James is backstage waiting to interview...

CJ: My guest at this time, the UK Champion, Simon Cagero!

*Cagero storms in and grabs the microphone, intensity beaming off him as he speaks directly to Christy

SC: Let's get this straight, bitch. I am not here as a "personality". I won't become to sell out that Gazzy is, I won't be the joke that that little princess Bam is. I am the UK Champion and that means anyone who wants my belt has to go through me. And I don't see anyone capable of that round these corridors.

*He releases the mic and an uncomfortable Christy questions him

CJ: You think that attitude is befitting the UK Champion?

SC: Do you really think I care what idiots like you think? You're just a dumb skirt for the meatheads in the crowd who think with their pants not their heads. I've lived my life doing what I want, not caring what people think, getting from place to place, goal to goal my way. No if, no buts, no ass-kissing and no brown nosing. Still, you people underestimate me. I'm the champ. I'm the standard bearer of this country. U K CHAMPION! I represent this hole, and finally something good is going to come out of this place.

*He spits on the floor

SC: There's your interview

*Cagero walks away and Christy drops her chin to her chest, looking down at the floor and sighs as the scene fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:24 pm

Match 5
Simon Cagero vs. GazzyD

The action heads back to ringside as we rejoin Harold and Henry Lloyd at the announce table

HA: Its been an action packed Anarchy already but we haven't finished just yet, we still have three more match ups to bring you showcasing the best 6CW has to offer, including our main event which sees the world champion Max Adamson taking on Liam Wood in a non title match up.

As an excited Harold continues to talk to the camera, 'Pardon Me' by Stained starts to play throughout the arena. The lights dim down slightly, as the backstage curtain starts to shake...

Voice Over: "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!"

A voice rings out throughout the arena, overpowering the music.

Voice Over: "ARE YOU READY?!"

I'm one stop
From a breakdown
Two steps from
Being safe
Just try to
See this through
I'm three steps
From this nightmare
And four steps
From the door
The rest is
Up to you

HE: Here he comes, the enigmatic UK Champion... Simon Cagero!!!!!

The music picks up, as Cagero appears from behind the curtain, his championship fastened around his waist.

HA: Cagero has been on one hell of a run since his debut here in 6CW, with the exclamation point his capture of the UK title.

HE: I like this guy brother, not only is he a ruthless competitor inside the ring but he's full of pi$$ and vinegar, a real throw back to the wrestling days of old.

A smile worms its way across the features of Cagero who's now inside the ring, he raises a microphone that he collected on his way in...

Simon: "Let's get..."

Simon bows his head, and pauses for a moment, allowing him to take a breath.

Simon: "WASTED!"

HA: Impressive as Cagero has been he needs to be right at the top of his game tonight as he faces a former world champion, a man that has seen it all, done it all and has a brand new DVD out, just in time Christmas folks... Make sure you log on to 6CW.com and pre order your copy of Gazzy D... History in the Making!!!!

HE: A shameless plug!!!

HA: Maybe but this DVD has it all!! All Gazzy's title winning matches, every Night of Glory win and the very moment he took this company back from That tyrant Mr. Jones and the Authority at Beachfront Brawl!!!!!

HE: It was sounding pretty good until that last bit

Then... 'Limelight' by Rush blares out of the arena PA system to a thunderous reaction from the packed out capacity Wembley arena

The arena lights go down and the code flickers on the video screen. Gazzy roars out onto the stage saluting all sections of the stadium before making his way down the ramp to join Cagero in the ring.

HA: What an ovation, is there a superstar more hot right now with the 6CW universe than the history maker??!!!

HE: He sure does know how to suck up to the fans if that's what you mean?

HA: Oh give it a rest will you... Gazzy D and the 6CW fans have a special relationship... They have been through so much together over the years... There's a mutual respect that not even you can deny

HE: That maybe the case but regardless of the love fest Gaz is having with the paying public, he's in for a stern test again our UK champion right now.

Gazzy enters the ring and the two men square up going nose to nose, the official separates them and conducts his usual checks and spells out the pre match instructions to each man.

HE: Check him ref... That Gazzy D has been known to favour a foreign object in his time.

Harold rolls his eyes as the referee signals for the bell...

HA: And we're underway in this one, two men with something to prove against each other both looking for moment leading up to Ground Zero.

Gazzy starts to clap his hands in the air leading the crowd like a conductor who join in with a Gazzy, Gazzy x10 chant.

Cagero smirks and the two men lock up in the centre of the ring...

A kick straight to the back of the leg from Cagero that rocks Gazzy who limps after the contact

HA: A smart approach from Simon right there, those quadriceps are delicate a muscle and a very effective way to take your opponents legs out from under him

Gazzy D reproaches and is hit yet again with another kick to the back of the leg

Simon: What the hell are you gonna do to me hey? You've got nothing!!!

He shouts at Gazzy

Unmoved by Cagero's taunt Gazzy continues to circle the UK's Champion, the two lock up again and this time it's a grapple for the advantage.

Cagero shifts his momentum and drives Gaz into a head lock... Twisting the head with a sadistic look on his face... SC then drills Gazzy with a number of right hands to the temple whist maintaining the headlock.

HE: Cagero enjoying himself in the early going here

HA: There's no doubting Cagero's mean streak, he's a legit threat.

Cagero then floats round twisting the headlock into a reverse arm bar and leveraging the arm behind the back of GD... Simon then rolls back round and pushes Gazzy away from him.

Simon: What??? What you got hey??!! Nothing!!

HA: Outstanding pure wrestling technique from Simon Cagero, he's at the top of his game right now.

Gazzy breathes heavily has a look of disappointment on his face as the crowd attempt to get him going...

GAZZY x10

The two circle each other again, Cagero smiling before bellowing a kiss in the direction of Gazzy

GD then rushes at Cagero who smartly moves out of the way at the last second.

HA: Ohhh nobody home!!!

Gazzy crashes chest first into the turnbuckle and is then instantly grappled by Cagero who delivers a bridging German suplex that goes straight into the pin...

HE: Could be over early...

Kick out

HE: No just the two

Cagero wastes no time and is straight back up raining down stomps to the mid section of Gaz who is desperately trying to cover up. The official intervenes and physically pushes Cagero back to the opposite side of the ring

Simon: Get up Gaz, fight!!!

HE: Look at Cagero; he just wants to disassemble Gazzy D

HA: A very impressive start here from the intense Cagero

Gazzy is back up and yet again the two men circle the ring both looking to gain the upper hand.

Cagero reaches and whips Gazzy off the ropes, as he springs back he reverses the Irish whip and sends Cagero across the ring and into the ropes. Cagero bounces back and looks for a clothesline.

HA: What agility!!!

Gazzy leap frogs the oncoming Cagero and then replies with a side walk slam using the UK champion’s momentum against him going straight into a cover...

HA: Just the one count

Cagero powers out and rolls up onto his feet holding the small of his back as he leans against the ropes.

Gazzy is straight over to him...

CRASH LANDING

HE: That'll swing the momentum back in your favour

As Gazzy approached, Cagero lifts him over his head and out and over the top rope to the floor below...

Gazzy crashes down onto the concrete with his knee seeming to buckle as he lands.

HA: That doesn't look good, Gazzy's knee took the full brunt of that impact.

The referee is out and down to check on GD who is crouched on one knee holding the other, he's shaking his head as the official asks him if he needs to quit.

HE: Just call it a day Gazzy and hobble away why you still can

HA: Referee he can't do that?!!!!

Cagero comes out of nowhere, shoves the official out of the way and picks GD up throwing him into the steel steps shoulder first.

HE: Cagero is systematically taking Gazzy apart here!

The referee starts to reprimand Cagero, pointing to his 6CW badge, an unimpressed Simon just smirks, brushes past the official and turns his attentions back to Gazzy who he throws under the bottom rope. A confident Cagero then strolls up the steps and back into the ring himself.

HE: Cagero just taking this fight in his stride tonight

HA: Very impressive

With Gazzy still on the mat, SC drops down and in an act of pure insult floats around over the top of GD in an armature wrestling style... Gazzy quickly reacts and jumps up in anger.

Cagero poised on one knee just smirks again.

HA: He's really getting under the skin of Gazzy here

HE: Cagero's giving him a lesson in pure wrestling.

HA: Well don't you think Gazzy can't mat wrestle with the best of them brother, you should know that better than anyone.

An enraged Gazzy grabs the head of Cagero and drives him over to the turnbuckle smashing his head off the steel.

Crowd Pop!!!!

GD then drives repeated shoulders into the gut of Simon who slumps in the corner...

HA: Gazzy may just have turned the tables here.

GD then whips his opponent with such force into the opposite corner Cagero is practically turned inside out as his back makes contact with the corner.

HA: That's impact!!!

Gazzy then lifts Cagero up looking for spine buster

HE: Counter!!!!

Cagero rolls over the top and drops down GD's back rolling him up in the process...

3???????

HE: NO!!!!

HA: And Mr. 6CW kicks out at 2 and half

HE: Will you give it a rest with that Mr. 6CW stuff... PLEASE!

Cagero almost in an act of desperation rolls straight onto GD applying a headlock submission...

Gazzy rolls around trying to break the hold, the fans in attendance are screaming for him to get up!

GD powers up to a vertical base, however SC still has the headlock applied.

HA: That'll do it!!!!

GD drops down to the floor delivering an almost stunner like move that breaks the hold and sends Simon sprawling holding his jaw in pain.

Both men are down, but Gazzy is slowly moving towards Cagero looking for a cover... He drapes an arm

HA: That's a cover...

HE: Cagero kicked out, he kicked out

SC gets a last minute shoulder up and both men slowly get back to their feet.

HA: This one has just broken down to fight

Both men exchange punches in the centre of the ring, each one rocking the other to the point of almost falling, the crowd cheering each punch delivered by GD and booing the ones landed by Cagero!

HA: It's pretty clear where our fans allegiances stand

HE: Theses idiots would cheer a broom if it pandered to them as much as Gazzy D does

Gazzy then ducks under a laboured punch attempt and catches SC with a impactful falling neck breaker, rolling straight into a cover.

HA: Both legs are hooked

Kick out

Gazzy can't believe it, as he wipes the sweat from his forehead.

HE: Gazzy thought he had him then!

GD instantly decides to go up to the top rope with Cagero still down.

HA: Gazzy D gonna roll the dice here

HE: Up in the high rent district, high risk but high reward!!!

BOOOOO

HE: How smart is Cagero??!!! he was playing possum!!

As Gazzy is about to fly, SC rolls out of the ring and to the floor shaking his head and flapping his hands as he does so.

HA: I think Cagero is bugging out, he's had enough...

HIGH RISK!!!!!!

HA: Gazzy's gonna fly!!!!

As Cagero turns around Gazzy who is still up on the turnbuckle dives off the top with a flying cross body straight into SC

Crowd: OMG!!!!!!

HA: What a car crash, Gazzy went for it all there...

HE: And got absolutely nothing!!!!

At the very last second Cagero moves out of the way and Gazzy eats floor, SC is straight into the ring instructing the referee to count

HA: Gazzy could get counted out here, he needs to dig down deep before the ref reaches 10

The count now at 6 Gazzy starts to stir...

Cagero is desperately encouraging the referee to count

HA: Cagero doesn't mind a count out victory here at all

HE: Look... a wins a win!

As the official makes it to 9 Gazzy somehow makes it back into the ring and collapses on the canvas

HA: Cagero not gonna let Gazzy settle here

SC goes straight into the cover

3!!!!!!!!!

HE: He got him!

HA: No he didn't, shoulder up!

HE: Damn it ref that was 3

Cagero enraged by the two count is back up and driving his boot into the lower back of GD

HA: There's that mean streak again from Simon, pounding Gazzy with those hellacious kicks.

GD lays motionless and Simon goes for the cover yet again.

HA: A quick kick out this time from Gazzy, not even a two

Cagero picks GD up by his hair and then plants him with a a huge right hand that rocks Gazzy, Simon goes for second...

HA: Look at Gazzy digging down deep to stay in this one.

GD ducks under the right hand and hits SC with a side Russian leg sweep.

HA: Lateral press, Gazzy could get him here...

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA: Gazzy has done it!!!!!

HE: Not so fast...

The replay shows Cagero's leg on the bottom rope.

HE: Brilliant, Cagero is so intelligent

Both men are back up and SC sinks to another low...

HA: He can't do that ref!!!

SC with a thumb straight to the eye of GD that leaves him unsighted...

As Gazzy stumbles holding his face, Cagero positions him into a crucifix pin

Kick out

HA: Another near fall

Both men climb to their feet and Cagero Irish whips GD off the ropes

HA: Deep Impact, Deep Impact!!!!

As GD swings back off the ropes he drills SC with a stiff kick to the gut that causes Simon to fold over, Gazzy wastes no time at all and delivers his trademark 'X Factor' style Deep Impact.

Cagero's face smashes off the canvas and Gazzy collapses in a heap

HA: Can the history maker capitalise???

HE: Not if this man has anything to do with it!!

"Unbreakable" blasts out of the arena speakers and an irate Nate Nack appears on the stage, walking purposefully towards the ring

HA: The unstable, uncontrollable Nate Nack is here and he wants a piece of Gazzy D

HE: Gazzy better high tail it and quick!

Gazzy now back on his feet is standing at the ropes and shouts to Nate who is standing just outside the ring...

Gazzy: What the hell are you doing here?

Nate stands unmoved, no emotion.

DING DING DING

'Pardon Me' starts to play as the fans boos engulf Wembley arena

Ring Announcer: ladies and gentlemen here is your winner... SIMON CAGERO!!!!!!!!!

HA: Cagero just stole this one!!

Replays show Cagero rolling Gazzy up from behind and using the tights for leverage as the official counts the 1,2,3

Cagero rolls out of the ring quickly as Gazzy jumps back up to his feet; SC grabs his UK title, cradling it on the outside.

HA: Look out Gazzy!!!

As Gazzy turns around Nate is now in the ring and the two stare each other down.

Big right hand from Nate, but Gazzy returns with one of his own...

Gazzy then ducks under a second and clotheslines Nate from the ring to the outside...

Nate is straight backup to his feet and is about to enter the ring...

Voice: Nate!!!! Stop this!

The camera pans around to reveal Emma rushing down to ringside...

Emma is pleading with Nate to calm down...

Emma: Please Nate violence solves nothing

Nate yet again attempts to renter the ring where Gazzy is primed to attack

Emma however holds his leg and continues to plead with him

HA: Nate seems to be listening

HE: Gazzy better hope he is, Nack could rip him limb from limb

Emma is pulling Nate towards the stage as Gazzy stands in the ring...

Gazzy: What's your problem man; this has nothing to do with me???!!!!

Nate is staring at the ring as Gazzy has his arms outstretched.

HE: Emma looks like she has got through to Nate this time but that young woman has a lot of explaining to do

HA: For what, we haven’t seen any evidence of wrongdoing on her part. Nate has built this up in his own mind and now he has drawn Gazzy into his crazy fantasy

HE: Trust me Harold, Emma is far from innocent in all this

Gazzy is shaking his head in frustration as Emma and Nate disappear through the curtain as the show cuts to commercials.

Match result: Simon Cagero via pinfall
Match time: 7 minutes; 20 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:25 pm

*Back from commercial and Mike Masters is walking through the backstage area when he comes face to face with Dean Andrews

DA: Mike

*Masters stops and grins smugly

MM: You and your cronies thinking of ways to screw me over tonight?

DA: You’ve really got us all wrong Mike. I know you have had issues in the past but remember that wasn’t us. We see the talent you have; I just wish you’d channel some of your energy more positively

*Masters laughs

MM: Oh I definitely channeled that energy positively last night

*Andrews shakes his head

DA: There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance Mike

MM: And there is a fine line between conscious and unconscious Dean. Remember we may have stood on the same team at Beachfront Brawl but my days of doing your dirty work are long gone. I’m sick of having to worry about what other people want. From now on it’s all about what Mike Masters wants, and right now what Mike Masters wants is to get as far away from you as possible

*Andrews smiles

DA: It’s been a pleasure as always Mike, we must do this more often

*Masters isn’t listening as he walks away

DA: I hate that guy

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:27 pm

*The scene begins with a wide-shot of a farm, there are three red barns in a row, all with hay stacked outside of them and a couple of worn-down tractors parked up.

The camera then begins zooming in to inside the middle of the three barns, which has a wrestling ring set-up inside of it. The camera focuses on a large man who is very well built, he is grappling with a much smaller man

The small man runs off the ropes, the big man grabs him around the waist and slings him to the canvas with a belly to belly suplex. Instead of staying down, the smaller man gets to his feet with a big smile.

Smaller man: Buck that was fun, do it again! Or maybe something else, can I see how hard you punch? Or just a normal suplex?

*The camera focuses on the larger individual, who we now know is Buck.

Buck: No I better not Earl, I don't want to hurt you. I'm not sure Uncle Eric would be very happy with me if I did that.

Earl: You wouldn't hurt me Buck.

Buck: Earl, you're so little you'd have run around the ring twice just to make a shadow. My hardest punch would probably knock your tail out of this ring, let alone just knock you out.

Earl: But Buck, come on just once, just one suplex...please!

Buck: Ok, just one suplex and you'll stop nagging. You could talk the hind legs off of Davey the Donkey.

*Buck drags Earl towards him, he lifts him into the air when a loud booming voice can be heard.

Bucky! Put him down right now!

*Buck jolts around, a small but stocky older man is stood in the doorway of the barn, flanked by three men similar in appearance to Buck, although all of them are younger. Buck immediately drops Earl safely on his feet. Earl looks towards the man...

Earl: I'm sorry uncle Billy, I just wanted Buck to show me some wrestling moves.

Billy: You should know better than that Earl, get in to the house right now, your daddy wants to see you.

*Earl quickly leaves the ring, scurrying out of the barn.

Buck: What is it Pa?

Billy: What the hell are you doing son? Messing around in this ring with your little cousin, don't you see how much straw there is outside. That's your job to move all that, yet you got time to stand there and throw your little cousin around.

Buck: Pa, he asked me to throw him around, I didn't want to. I told him I was busy, I told him I had my jobs to do but he wouldn't leave me alone.

Billy: Don't give me excuses Bucky. I don't care if Earl put a shotgun to y'alls head, I still expect you to do your job first. I always knew putting this damn wrestling ring in here was a bad idea.

Buck: But Pa, I was just having a bit of fun. I just love wrestling you know, I want to practice at every chance I have, and you know Earl he ain't the toughest of opponents, but I could still practice some stuff on him.

Billy: You should be practicing on your own time, not on mine. Earl, this farm is gonna be yours one day, but you don't act like it. You don't look like you even want work here. Look at your brothers. Tim, Jason, Stevie...they've been working their tails off all day and they ain't even gonna get the farm when I pass away. That's your responsibility Buck, it's time you started acting like it.

Buck: Pa, I don't want to run the farm. I want to be a wrestler.

Billy: Boy, I don't want to hear you ever say that again! You need to stop playing around, and realise that wrestling isn't a career. It's a circus trick at the very best. This farm is where your future, not wrestling. That's why I'm selling this ring tomorrow, the carnival is still in town, I'm sure they'll offer a reasonable price.

Buck: But Pa, you can't do that!

Billy: Son, this is my barn, it's my money, I do whatever the hell I like with it. Are you really dumb enough to think that wrestling can give you the same sort of living that working here would?

*Before Buck can speak, one of his brothers cuts him off.

Brother: He really is that dumb pa. I've seen him practicing the 40 yard dash in here, but it's only a 30 yard shed!

*The other two brothers begin to laugh, but Buck's face is getting redder with rage.

Buck: Hey Timmy, why don't you drag your sorry tail into this ring and we'll see how dumb I can make you with just a few punches?

Billy: STOP IT RIGHT NOW BUCKY! Get out of the ring, get outside and start doing your job!

*Buck looks solemn as he steps out of the ring, he brushes past his brother Timmy who shoves him in the back. Buck turns around and gets right in the face of Timmy, who is smiling back.

Billy: Weren't you listening to me Bucky? I said get out of here and...

Buck: I HEARD YOU PA! And I'm doing it, I'm getting out of here. But not to go throw some hay bails onto the tractor, I'm going to follow my dream. I'm going to become a professional wrestler. I ain't staying here no more. I don't want the farm, and Pa, you don't want me to have the farm. Give it to Jason, Stevie or Timmy. I don't want it, I don't want a be here.

*Buck turns and walks off to a beaten up old saloon car.

Billy: Bucky, get back here right now. Don't be stupid!

Buck: I ain't being stupid. I'm going somewhere where people will support me. None of you have ever supported me. The only one in this family who ever looked out for me is Lyla. My baby sister supporting me more than my brothers or my own Pa. I feel sorry for her having to stay here with you, and I hope she follows me in trying to live her dreams, rather than being a farm-girl all her life.

Billy: Bucky Riggins....

Buck: Pa, stop calling me that! My name isn't Bucky! It's BUCK! I am Buck Riggins! I'm proud of the name Riggins, but I don't want it to hold me back. I want to make the Riggins name known all over the world. I want to hear the fans chanting Buck Riggins. Remember that dad, my name is BUCK! And I don't give a <censored> about this place anymore.

*Buck steps into the car, slamming the door shut and quickly accelerating away from the farm, smoke coming from the exhaust.

6CW BE READY-THE RIGGINS RAMPAGE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:29 pm

*Timothy Allen is backstage and staring in front of the camera. He adjusts his suit when he notices the camera is rolling and then begins to speak.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is none other than Enforcer!

*Enforcer comes into shot and stares at Allen.

E: Let’s see if you can kick this interview off properly for once.

*Allen looks a little put out, but soon continues.

TA: The statement of intent you sent Max Adamson at the end of the last show was a direct contrast to the one he showed you after the no.1 contender’s match. Are you in the driving seat for Ground Zero?

*Enforcer laughs.

E: When wasn’t I?! There is a big difference to the two shows. He blindsided me on the stage while I beat him in the centre of the ring. And guess what Tim…..that’s exactly where we will be fighting come Ground Zero. Adamson hasn’t got a chance when he faces me one on one and he knows it.

TA: He has got accustomed to having that 6CW belt around his waist.

E: So? Doesn’t mean he deserves it. It is bad enough that I had to go through the number 1 contender route in the first place. He isn’t champion material…..he is an opportunist that will be found out at Ground Zero.

*Allen nods and looks back into the camera.

TA: And what do you make of your former Trash TV buddies, The Producers, coming to 6CW?

*Enforcer shrugs.

E: It’s not as if I kept their phone numbers…..

*Allen looks confused and Enforcer smirks.

E: What do you want me to do? Roll out the red carpet? Trash TV was a ground-breaking part of wrestling history and I have fond memories of that time. I am sure they will fit right in here and give you people whatever it is you wish to see. But for me, that was the past. A good one, but a past nonetheless. I am all about looking to the future and that means giving Masters a lesson tonight. Then sitting back and watching Adamson make a fool of himself against Emo boy.

*Enforcer nods to Allen and then walks out of shot as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:31 pm

Match 5
Enforcer vs Mike Masters

We head back to ringside as “Champion” plays through the speakers and is greeted by a negative reaction from the 6CW faithful. Mike Masters swaggers onto the stage and he spins on the spot, welcoming the boos with a big smile.

HA: What a difference a month can make….Mike Masters was a real crowd pleaser until he turned his back on the Uprising and allowed his hatred of Scott Harris to put the future of 6CW in danger…

HE: Masters has always been an egomaniac, I told you that from the beginning….he doesn’t care about anyone but himself.

HA: And that rivalry with Scott Harris has gone to a whole new level since….just earlier tonight Masters was responsible for Harris’ loss to Vincent Costello…

HE: Best thing that can happen is that Magnusson puts them in a match and allows them to beat each other senseless…it is the only way to settle it…

Masters smirks at the disgruntled fans before climbing up onto the apron. He vaults over the top rope and takes off his top, drawing some whistles from the crowd. Masters then jumps down as “Saturday night” booms through the PA system….

HA: The #1 Contender to the 6CW Championship has arrived…

HE: I can’t believe the man Enforcer has become…he used to be so cool…

HA: I see no difference, he is the same a55-kicking machine he always has….the only thing that has changed is that he isn’t taking orders from Mr Jones or anyone else…he is his own man…

Enforcer marches out on the stage, his eyes brimming with aggression. He flicks his hair from his face and takes a long look down at the ring…

HA: Masters and Enforcers have quite a history….it wasn’t so long ago that they were on opposite sides of the fence…

Enforcer rips off his vest and throws it to the crowd before climbing up into the ring. He steps through the ropes and fixes his gaze on Masters, who smiles straight back at him.

HA: Enforcer will be looking to carry on the momentum he gained last week when he pinned Max Adamson….he is just weeks away from one of the biggest opportunities of his career…

HE: Pinning Max Adamson during a tag team match is very different to beating him when the 6CW title is on the line….Enforcer will be out of his depth at Ground Zero…

HA: I find that very hard to believe…

The referee checks Enforcer and Masters for illegal weapons and then he steps away and signals for the bell. Enforcer and Masters circle one another and then they lockup in the middle. Enforcer uses his strength to throw Masters to the floor…

*Crowd cheer

HA: The power game is not something that Masters wants to engage in with Enforcer…

Masters looks up at Enforcer and grins before getting back to his feet. They circle for another lockup but this time Masters lands a hard kick to the calf of Big E. Enforcer hobbles slightly and Masters follows up with another kick…

HE: Enforcer might be a powerhouse but without the use of his legs he won’t be as effective…

Masters grins, noticing the pain he caused, and he swings for a third kick but Enforcer catches his leg this time. Masters hobbles on the spot and pleads for mercy…

HA: Masters not so cocky now…

Enforcer spins Masters around and then decks him with a big clothesline. Masters gets back up and Enforcer punches him back into the ropes before whipping him across the ring, sending him flying with a huge backdrop as he returns….

HA: Every move that Enforcer lands with is like being struck by a car….devastating impact…

Masters staggers back up and he walks straight into a heavy side-slam…………….1………………..2…………….shoulder up. Enforcer grabs his opponent by the head and he drags him up before driving a stiff knee into his gut. He clubs Masters across the back before whipping him to the corner….Enforcer then follows in at a sprint….

HE: Up and over…

Masters uses the turnbuckle to lift himself into the air and he locks his legs around Enforcer’s neck as he comes forwards. Masters then spins away from the ropes and sends Big E flying with a headscissors take-down…

HA: Masters is a fine athlete, his pace and athleticism are his attributes…

Enforcer gets back up but is quickly taken down again by a drop toe hold and then Masters springs onto the ropes and flies back with an elbow to the back…..he rolls Enforcer over……………1………………2……………powerout!

HE: Masters knows he can push Enforcer to his absolute limits, he has done it before….and he knows a win here over the #1 Contender could put him in a position to challenge for a world title again down the line…

Masters lands with rights and lefts to the head of Enforcer before getting back to his feet. He taunts the crowd and then bounces back off the ropes, returning into a handstand legdrop…

HA: Masters showing off now…

HE: That’s what he does…

…2
……..Enforcer kicks out again. Masters pulls Big E up and he lands with forearms to the face before attempting an Irish whip. Enforcer uses his power to reverse but Masters springs onto the ropes and flies back with a moonsault take-down…
…1
…..2
…………..shoulder up!

HA: Masters is proving a very tricky adversary here….

Enforcer gets back up but is quickly decked by a big dropkick to the face. Masters then heads to the ropes and he begins to climb to the top…

HE: Masters looking for the money shot…..450!

Enforcer moves out of the way and causes Masters to land hard on his knees. Enforcer then waits for Masters to get back up and he crunches him with an urange backbreaker…………….1……………….2……………shoulder up!

HA: Masters made one slip there and now he has lost control….Enforcer is not the sort of superstar that you should let off the hook…

Enforcer drags Masters back up and he tries to flip him up for a powerbomb but Masters responds with heavy punches into his opponent’s head. Masters then jumps out the back and he stumbles to the ropes, springboarding onto them…

HE: DISASTER KICK!

Enforcer rushes in and he clatters into Masters, sending him tumbling over the top rope and onto the apron. Big E then drags Masters back up and begins to land clubbing shots to his chest (ala Sheamus)….

HA: Those are hurtful shots right there….look how red the chest of Masters is…

Enforcer lands ten huge shots and then he turns Masters around and launches him back into the ring, via the top rope. Masters staggers back up and Enforcer scoops him onto his shoulders….

HA: DEATH VALLEY…

Masters kicks his legs and tugs at Enforcer’s hair before managing to scramble off the back. He quickly runs the ropes and returns with a flying crossbody, only to be caught in Enforcer’s arms…

HE: Not what he was looking for…

HA: NOT AT ALL!

Enforcer sends Masters flying with a big fall away slam………………1…………………2………………..Masters manages to kick out. Enforcer drags Masters back up and into a front facelock…

HA: Enforcer lining one up here…..JACKHAMMER!

Masters manages to float over the back of Enforcer and he counters with a Russian legsweep. Masters takes his time to crawl under the bottom rope and he climbs up on the apron, waiting for Enforcer to rise…

HE: Masters needed that, a slowing of Enforcer’s momentum….AND THAT!

Masters springboards back in and he drives his forearm into the face of Enforcer, knocking him off his feet. Masters then takes Enforcer down with a spinning heel kick as he stands again before making his way to the corner…

HA: Masters ready to take another chance….didn’t work out last time…

HE: SECOND IS A CHARM!

There are boos from the crowd but plenty of flashbulbs as Masters comes from on high and lands with an almighty 450 splash to the chest of Enforcer. Masters is temporarily winded but then he manages to drag himself across and covers…
….1
…………2
……………3!

HE: He got him….did he get him?

HA: Enforcer kicked out…

Masters looks stunned as the referee tells him it was only a two count. MM looks at Enforcer and shakes his head…

HE: How did Enforcer manage that?

HA: Because he is one tough son of a gun…you don’t put Enforcer down easily…

Masters crawls back up and demands the referee count faster. He then claps his hands, beckoning Enforcer to get back up…

HA: Mike Masters throwing the kitchen sink at Enforcer, but so far it is not enough…

HE: If he keeps at it then it is only a matter of time….KILLSWITCH!

Masters grabs Enforcer’s arms and he turns him around for the “killswitch” but Enforcer keeps his footing and manages to shove Masters away and into the ropes. Masters comes back and Enforcer spins him into a huge AA spinebuster…

HA: BRILLIANT…

HE: Masters just got drilled…

Both men are flat on their backs, chests heaving, as the crowd urges them to get back up. The referee starts to count both men out but Enforcer is back up at six and he quickly takes hold of Masters, flipping him up…

HA: Pump-handle slam!

…2
……..Masters just kicks out!

HE: This is another war here on Anarchy….these men are giving it their all…

HA: I would expect nothing loss from the superstars of the 6CW locker-room…

Enforcer backs up into the corner and he takes a moment to compose himself. He then kneels down and waits for Masters to get back up…

HA: Enforcer has Masters in his sights, we all know what comes next…

HE: Stay down, Masters, if you know what is good for you…

HA: FACECHECK!

Masters ducks under the running forearm and he counters with a zigzag neckbreaker out of nowhere…
…1
…….2
…………..kickout!

HA: What a match…sensational drama…

HE: Every time you put these two in a ring together you are guaranteed fireworks…

Masters pushes his hair from his face and staggers back up to his feet. He looks desperate as he grabs Enforcer and drags him up, hooking his arms as he does so…

HE: GRINGO…

Enforcer turns out and he then knees Masters right in the stomach, driving all the wind from him. Enforcer then whips Masters into the corner and follows him in…

HE: WHISPER IN THE WIND!

Masters runs up the ropes and returns with the corkscrew take-down on his oncoming opponent…..1………………..2………………….Enforcer gets his shoulder up. Masters slaps his hand into the mat and screams at the referee…

HA: Masters can’t believe it but it is going to take more than that….

Masters pulls Enforcer back into the centre of the ring and he tries to turn him around for the “gringo killer” once again but this time Enforcer shoves him away and back into the turnbuckle. He chases in but Masters spins around the ropes and lands a feint kick over the top. Enforcer staggers back as Masters climbs onto the top rope and dives off….

HE: Masters going to fly…

HA: SPEAR!

The crowd roar as Enforcer leaps up and catches Masters in midair with a huge spear…
…1
…..2
………shoulder up!

Crowd: This is awe-some x10

HE: I agree with the fans….this is crazy…

HA: Two superstars laying it all on the line tonight….

Enforcer takes a deep breath and then he drags Masters up and spins him into a gutwrench powerbomb. He then stumbles to the corner and begins to make his way to the top. The crowd are cheering as the big man steadies himself up high….

HA: This is not a usual haunt of Enforcer’s….big risk here….

Enforcer jumps from the top and he slams his elbow down into the heart of Masters with devastating effect…
….1
……….2
…………………..thr-Masters kicks out!

HE: Mike Masters is sending out a message of his own tonight….he belongs at the elite level…

HA: I don’t think that was ever in doubt…

Enforcer rolls back off the cover and takes another deep breath, almost shocked by Masters’ resiliency. Enforcer then crawls his way back to the corner and he perches on the middle turnbuckle, waiting for another opportunity…

HA: Enforcer knows if he can land the “facecheck” then this match is over…

HE: He’s allowing Masters time to recover….he should be on him…

HA: He’s got it lined up….HERE WE GO!

Enforcer bursts forwards again for the big forearm to the face but this time he runs straight into a superkick to the jaw from Masters. Masters collapses down on his knees after the move, his eyes struggling to focus…

HA: Pure desperation from Mike Masters…

HE: But it worked….he has control back…DISASTER KICK!

Masters staggers back to his feet and he waits for Enforcer to get up before running to the ropes and returning with the flying kick right to the jaw. Enforcer goes down in a heap and Masters leaps on him…
….1
……..2
…………3!

HE: Three…

HA: Enforcer kicked out…..that is why he is the #1 contender to the 6CW Championship….so much guts and bravery…

Masters holds his head in his hands as the referee shows him two fingers. He looks almost delusional as he staggers back up, dragging Enforcer with him…

HE: Stick to it, Masters, because you have got this…

“Shoot the runner” begins to boom from the speakers and the fans in the arena go wild. Masters shoves Enforcer back to the mat and turns around, readying himself for a fight…

HA: Mike Masters was responsible for Scott Harris losing earlier tonight….I guess Harris is coming to repay the favour…

Masters spins around, looking out at all four sides of the arena, but Harris is nowhere to be seen. The music continues to play but then it cuts out again and Masters shakes his head, a smile returning to his face…

HE: Harris isn’t here….the guys in the production truck need to sort themselves out…

HA: And Masters needs to get his attention back to this match…

Masters laughs at the crowd and taunts them, even striking up his own “needs more Harris” chant. The audience voice their dislike of Masters and they drown him out with their own “needs more Harris” chant…

HA: The people want Scott Harris…

HE: Not going to happen….they have Mike Masters, they should be appreciative…

Masters spits on the floor and then he turns around to face Enforcer, who is staggering up in the corner. Masters slicks his hair back and grins before charging in and diving into a big splash….

HA: Nobody home…DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!

Enforcer sidesteps and he sends Masters crashing into the turnbuckle. Masters staggers back out and Enforcer scoops him up before drilling him with the DVD. The crowd are cheering but Enforcer shakes his head and rolls back to the corner….

HE: What is this idiot doing….

HA: Enforcer wants the icing on the cake…..THERE IT IS!

Enforcer waits for Masters to stagger back up and then he rushes into him and connects with the flying forearm smash to the face, folding Masters up in the middle of the ring. Enforcer laughs as he makes the cover…

HE: This isn’t fair….Harris’ music threw Masters off his game…

HA: No worse than what Masters did to Harris earlier…I guess that evens it up…

….2

……………….3!

HE: Noooo….

HA: The momentum continues….Enforcer is riding the wave straight into Ground Zero…

“Saturday night” booms from the speakers and there are plenty of cheers from the crowd as the referee raises Enforcer’s hand in victory. Enforcer stumbles up to his feet and takes a look down at Masters before shaking his head and laughing…

HA: A hard fought match, great entertainment….these two men gave it their all…

HE: And Masters would have won had it not been for Scott Harris…

HA: A production truck malfunction certainly distracted Masters’ momentarily but Enforcer still got the job done and that is all that matters….his form is immaculate at present, Max Adamson has every right to be worried.

Enforcer beats his chest and raises his arms in the air before climbing from the ring. He exits up the ramp as fans lean over the barricades to slap him on the back…

HE: Scott Harris is going to pay…

HA: Masters had it coming….but I agree that one way or another the issues between those two need to be settled…

HE: And Enforcer might enjoy this victory but I wouldn’t get too carried away….when the lights are on bright and the world title is on the line, Max Adamson will prove who the superior athlete is…

HA: We will wait and see….don’t go anywhere though folks because our 6CW Champion is in action next….it is main event time!

Match result: Enforcer via pinfall
Match time: 9 minutes; 17 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:33 pm

*Max Adamson stands backstage in the interview area, a microphone in hand and his title draped over his shoulder. He is angrily mouthing words just beyond the camera and we see the image nod up and down. Adamson then smiles

MA: Welcome 6CW! My guest at this time, the World Champion, the legend, Australia's favourite son, the best in the business, the man accolades can barely describe...ME!

*The crowd boos vociferously and Adamson laughs and shifts his body slightly to the side, angled in as if he were interviewing a man next to him.

MA: Max, what a champion you are! How do you do it?

*He switches position to where his interviewee would be

MA: Great question Max, really well asked to. You've got a knack for this. But I digress. I would love to say its hard being me, but its not! Its so damn easy! When you're as good as me, and the competition is as dire at this, nothing really stands in your way. Who is there to even worry me, Max?

*He switches again

MA: Quite right, mate, I can't think of a soul. So, with that being said, do you even care who you're facing tonight?

*He jumps to the right

MA: I'm sorry, but that Aussie accent, its so sexy. No wonder you can have any woman you want. Emmy, Emma, whatever that one's called, she's yours at a click.

*Max laughs and then jumps back to interviewer mode, laughing and pointing at where he once stood

MA: You ripper!

*He moves back and answers the previous question

MA: All joking aside mate, Liam Wood is a petulant little boy and tonight he'll see what a real champion does to nuisances. No games, no backstage dramatics. I'm going to knock him out. First Wood, then Enforcer. I have nothing to prove, I'm on top now like I was on top when the Authority begged me to join. Whether it's the little snake, the old man or even the "great" JJ Johnson...they are all just names waiting to be beaten by the best. Thanks for the interview mate, we should do this over a fozzys sometime

*Max walks away and Tim Allen walks into shot, shaking his head and mumbles

TA: Least my job isnt under threat

*The scene fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:35 pm

*Liam Wood is walking backstage and looks deep in thought. As he rounds a corner, he nearly walks straight into Timothy Allen, who is standing by with a film crew. The lights of the camera flash brightly into Wood’s face and he has to shield his eyes.

LW: Turn that thing off! I have nothing to say!

*Wood barges past Allen and the crew, and continues to walk down the corridor. Allen runs after Wood and starts walking to the side of him.

TA: Liam, you have perhaps the biggest decision to make in your entire career. There are many people in this building that would love to know which way you are going to go.

*Wood looks straight ahead as he speaks.

LW: Right now, I am going to go as far away from you and your questions as possible.

*Allen doesn’t take the hint, even when Wood increases his pace. The interviewer continues to walk beside him.

TA: I know this is difficult for you, but this could well be the biggest bombshell leading into Ground Zero. It is big news! There are many, many people who want to know where your head is at right now!

*Wood suddenly turns to Allen and eyeballs him. For one second, it looks as if Wood might punch the interviewer. Instead, he looks down at Allen with disgust.

LW: Where do you think my head is right now?! I have lost matches I ought to have won. I have lost a girlfriend because of the actions of another man. I have lost confidence in myself and the respect of those in the locker room……

*Allen nods.

TA: But you have a chance to rectify that…….in part……with the choice of match you will have when you face Vincent Costello?

*Wood looks away and speaks quietly.

LW: Pride or revenge…….

TA: What?

*Wood snaps out of it and looks at the interviewer again.

LW: Look, you want to know my decision is? My decision is to keep it to myself. I have a main event to prepare for which will go a long way to get confidence and respect back. Everyone backstage will be watching and I aim to prove to myself and 6CW that Liam Wood deserves his stay at the top. Not because of personal issues. Not because of certain EWF champions. But because I am good enough to be at the top. Adamson will realise that tonight.

*Allen nods.

TA: Just one more question……when will we know?

*Wood looks up to the ceiling and sighs.

LW: You will know......when I do.

*He gives Allen a half smile before walking out of shot.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:36 pm

Main Event
Max Adamson vs Liam Wood

HA: It is time for our main event, folks…

HE: And what a main event it is….any time we get our 6CW Champion in action is a cause for celebration…

HA: And his opponent is one of the best in the business today….this is worthy of a PPV main event…

“Endseekers” rips through the speakers and there is a great response from the 6CW crowd. Flames blaze up from the front of the stage and then Liam Wood makes his entrance, his head bowed as he walks out from behind the curtain.

HA: Right now Liam Wood’s mind has to be all over the place….he still hasn’t made a decision on what match he wants with Vincent Costello at Ground Zero…

HE: Magnusson said he wanted a decision from Wood but obviously it is proving a difficult task…

HA: Wood and Costello’s rivalry is so intense and hate-filled that I can understand Wood’s predicament….Costello has taken so much from him and it is only natural for Wood to want his pound of flesh….but is brutalising Costello inside “hell in a cell” the answer? Or taking the EWF Championship?

Wood slowly lifts his head and he takes a deep breath, his chest heaving up and down. He then begins his walk to the ring. The fans reach over the barricade to slap their idol on the back before Wood makes his entrance into the ring.

HA: Liam Wood has always been associated with success, glory and marquee matches…since he debuted in EWF he has always sat high on the tree of professional wrestling despite the hardships he has had to face….but has he even been so close to falling right back down to earth?

HE: I don’t think so….Wood has always managed to maintain a high level, no matter what….but this is do or die for him….if he beats Costello he is back to the mountain top but a defeat will most certainly condemn him to a the bottom of the ladder for the first time…

Wood circles the ring and he listens to the growing support from the crowd. He rests back against the ropes and stares out at the masses before “Radioactive” screams out, turning the cheers to boos. Green and gold pyros hit the rafters, accompanying the entrance of the 6CW World Champion…

HE: Bow down to greatness, Harold…

HA: I most certainly will not…

Max Adamson walks out onto the stage, clearly unimpressed by the reaction from the crowd. He lifts the 6CW title belt into the air and points at it, taunting the audience as he makes his way towards the ring.

HA: Max Adamson has been the 6CW Champion since April….he outlasted 29 other men to end the historic reign of Nate Nack….ever since he has clung onto that championship with everything he has. But at Ground Zero he could be facing a challenge that he cannot overcome…I’m not convinced Max Adamson can defeat Enforcer…

HE: Are you being serious? How can you even think that? Max Adamson has been the man at the summit of this company for six months now and that is not about to change…he has taken on all challengers and he has overcome them all….Enforcer will be no different….

Adamson struts around the ring and then he rolls in under the bottom rope. He gets to his feet and locks his eyes on Liam Wood, his smile growing broader…

HE: Tonight will be a message sent….to all the doubters and critics. Max Adamson will make an example of Liam Wood and then we will see whether or not you believe he can beat Enforcer….what a ridiculous statement to make…

Adamson passes his title belt to the referee and then he squares up to Wood. The crowd are making a lot of noise, huge chants for “Viper”, as Max begins to whisper in Wood’s ear…

HA: Adamson trying to get inside Wood’s head…

HE: The master of mindgames…

Adamson continues to talk trash, drawing the ire from the crowd, but he is then suddenly surprised by a huge right hook from Liam Wood. Adamson staggers off balance and the crowd roar in delight…

HA: Liam Wood far from impressed by Adamson’s words….he didn’t come here to talk with the 6CW Champion…

Wood follows up with a series of right hands. He then tees off with a barrage to the body before whipping Adamson across the ring, knocking him down with a huge dropkick. Max staggers back up and Wood thunders into him with a huge clothesline, sending Max over the top rope…

HA: Adamson is getting man-handled here….Wood exploding from the traps…

Adamson stumbles over to the barricade and catches his breath as the crowd go wild. The referee begins counting but Wood wastes no time going after his opponent…

HE: Stay away from him you psycho…

HA: Not a chance…this is a fight.

Wood grabs Max by the head but is suddenly stunned by a big elbow to the gut. Adamson then slams Wood’s head off the barricade before picking him up in a bear-hug and charging him back into the ringpost…

HE: That is the mark of a champion….look how quickly he changed it around…

Max quickly throws Wood back into the ring and then he turns to the crowd and taunts them. He laughs off their boos before climbing back inside. He watches Wood get back up before charging into him with a knee to the stomach and then a gutwrench throw…

HA: Max Adamson is looking to dispel any doubts that anyone has about his world title reign….he is heading into a challenge of great magnitude and he will want Enforcer to know what he is up against…

HE: Max is the greatest 6CW Champion of all time…he doesn’t need to prove anything…

Wood staggers up in the corner and Adamson clatters into him with a clothesline before grabbing his arm and whips him to the opposite side. Max runs across but Wood roars from the corner with a flying lariat….Max gets back up and walks into a belly to belly suplex……………….1…………………2…………shoulder up!

HA: Liam Wood is firing on all cylinders so far….we know how tough this guy is and how determined he is…Max Adamson has a huge task on his hand keeping Viper at bay…

Wood pulls Adamson up and nails him with a final-cut suplex before rolling to the corner. He pulls himself up onto the top rope and then launches himself off with a huge elbow drop to the heart of the world champion…

HA: Liam Wood could be about to record a huge victory…

…2
……..kickout. Wood drags Max up by the head and he prepares to lift him into a powerbomb but Max rushes his foe back to the corner and unloads with heavy shoulder thrusts…

HE: Wood just cannot keep Adamson under control…

Wood gets his knee up into Max’s face, dazing him, and then he lifts himself onto the second rope and sunset flips over his foe…………1……………….2……………shoulder up. They get back up and Wood ducks a clothesline before hitting a tiger suplex…
……1
…………2
……………shoulder up!

HA: This is tremendous from Wood so far…

HE: This isn’t how it is supposed to go…

Wood backs into the ropes and surveys the scene, waiting for Max to get back up. Adamson stumbles up and Wood delivers a stiff kick to the gut before hooking his arms in place…

HA: VIPER…

Max spins out and he takes his turn to kick Wood in the stomach before flattening him with a faMAXer out of nowhere…

HE: Beautiful…

…2
……..Wood gets his shoulder up!

HE: Keep writing Max Adamson off, you will regret it….this guy is the real deal…

Max gets up and he stomps down on the chest of Wood until the referee intervenes. Wood crawls to the ropes and tries to get up as Adamson comes up behind him and lands with big punches to the spine. He pulls Wood away from the ropes and tries to lift him into a back suplex but Wood flips over Max’s shoulder and runs the ropes…

HE: YES!

HA: Huge side-walk slam from the world champion…

Max uses Wood’s momentum to scoop him up and drill him with a huge slam as he returns…………..1…………………..2……..shoulder up. Max gets back up and he smirks as he backs into the corner and waits for Wood to stand…

HE: Wood is about to be put out of his misery now….when Adamson puts an end to him there will be nothing left for Costello to feast upon…

HA: Wood in the crosshairs….GORE!

Max comes charging forwards for his patented spear but it is countered by a big flapjack from Liam Wood. Wood then spins around to the legs of Max and grabs his ankle…

HE: Ahh…

HA: Wood looking to make Adamson tap right here…

Max yells out in pain and tries to quickly scramble for the ropes, only to be dragged back to the centre of the ring by Wood. Wood bends the ankle of his opponent at a horrible angle and tries to snap it off…

HA: Max Adamson’s ankle may shatter if he cannot find a way out of this…

HE: You’re a world champion, Max…don’t do it…

The referee is asking Max if he wants to quit but Adamson shakes his head, vigorously, and then he pushes onto his palms and rolls forwards, sending Wood into the turnbuckle. Max grabs Wood’s trunks and rolls him up…
…1
…..2
…….shoulder up.

HA: Adamson almost stealing one right there…

They get back up and Wood nails three quick jabs to the face and looks for an Irish whip but Max reverses it, sending Wood into the corner. Adamson follows in but Wood drives his feet up into Max’s face, driving him back. Wood lifts himself onto the top rope and launches into a flying lariat….

HA: Wood is fighting like his life depends on it tonight…

Wood listens to the roar of the crowd as he waits for Max to get back up. He beckons for him to stand and then he pushes him up…

HA: WORLD EATER!

Wood drives his knee up towards the face of Max but Adamson catches his leg and counters with a clutched suplex. Wood gets back up and Max runs at him…

HE: GORE….GORE…GORE….YES!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:37 pm

Adamson breaks into Wood with a sickening spear and leaves him flat out on the canvass. The exhaustion of the match causes Max to slump down himself…

HA: Adamson may not have the energy to take advantage here…

HE: Get up, Max….

Adamson pushes himself across, using all of his energy, and he drops his hand on the chest of Wood…
…1
……2
……….kickout!

HE: No way…

HA: Liam Wood finding the strength to survive…

The crowd are on their feet, urging Wood to get up, as both fighters try to stand. Max is the quickest to rise and he waits for Wood to come towards him before scooping him up…

HE: CYCLONE…

Max swings Wood off the side for the F-5 but Wood lands out on his feet. He kicks Max in the stomach before nailing a big double armed DDT…………………….1…………………….2……………..shoulder up. Wood crawls for the ropes and then he staggers back over to Max and drags him up, flipping him onto his shoulders…

HA: Power…

Max shifts his position and drops off the back of Wood before waistlocking him into a huge German suplex. He keeps his hands locked and drags him up into a second suplex…

HE: Max just keeps coming….Wood can do nothing to deter him…

The crowd boo as Max hauls Wood back up again and lands with the hat-trick, Wood’s neck seems to land hard on the canvass…

HA: Horrible impact…

Wood’s legs come up and he looks folded as Max rolls over and covers him…
…1
…..2
……….thr-shoulder up!

HE: Wood may have kicked out but that neck is ruined…

Wood is on his stomach, holding the back of his neck, as Max crawls backup. Adamson leans over Wood and he starts punching the neck of his opponent until the referee intervenes and warns Adamson….

HA: Vincent Costello will be seeing this and getting excited…

Max stands over Wood and he stomps down on his neck before bouncing off the ropes and returns with a leg-drop to the back of Wood’s neck. The crowd are booing as Adamson struts around the ring….

HE: Wood was foolish to think he could go up against the 6CW World Champion and come out of it unscathed…he is out of his depth…

Max drags Wood up and he knees him in the stomach before trying to turn him into a neckbreaker. He gets halfway there and then Wood counters with a backslide……………….1………………………2…………..Max kicks out. Adamson sprints back up and he takes Wood down with a clothesline straight from hell….Max then makes his way to the corner and begins to climb…

HA: Max Adamson isn’t usually happy to scale the heights but he must feel pretty confident to do so…

HE: He knows Wood is on his last legs…

Max is on the top rope and he laughs at the boos from the audience before bouncing up and down. He waits until he has enough momentum and then launches himself into the air…

HA: OH MY GOD!

HE: SHOOTING STAR HEAD-BUTT!

The flashbulbs go off as the 300lbs man flies into the air and launches towards Wood with the aerial assault, only for Wood to roll aside at the final second. Max lands with one hell of a thump on the canvass and then Wood tries to get back up…

HA: That was not the landing that Max Adamson was looking for….can Wood capitalise?

HE: Get up, Max….

Adamson is wobbling from side to side as he staggers up and he falls into Wood, who kicks him in the stomach…

HA: VIPER DROP!

*Crowd pop

HE: Nooo…

Wood crunches Max down into the canvass but the impact of the move sends him flying backwards in a heap. Wood is looking up at the lights as Adamson rolls out of the ring…

HE: Max being smart and getting out of there…

HA: But he’s not moving….Wood may not be able to pin him but Max may get counted out….

Wood tries to sit up but he looks disappointed as he sees Max tumble from the ring. Wood tries to drag himself across the ring as the referee starts to count…

HA; Tremendous main event but it could be all about to end on a count-out…

HE: Nobody wants to see that…

The count reaches seven as Max starts to drag himself up, using the ring apron. Wood gets to the ropes and he reaches out and grabs Max by the hair, pulling him back into the ring….

HA: Wood desperate to get Max back in and finish this…

CRACK!

HE: OH…

The boos ring out as Max suddenly produces a steel chair from under the apron and he wraps it right across the top of Wood’s head, knocking him backwards and out cold on the canvass. The referee immediately calls for the bell but Max doesn’t seem to care as he rolls back in…

HA: That no good S.O.B…

HE: Max is showing everyone that he is not a man to be messed with….

The referee tries to get in front of Adamson but Max threatens him with the chair, sending the official scurrying. Max then stands over Wood and he turns the chair on its edge, repeatedly driving it down into the back of Wood’s neck…

HA; Stop it….dammit will somebody stop this…

Max lands with ten straight shots to the back of Wood’s neck before slinging the weapon away. Adamson stands over Wood and he breathes in the boos of the audience before raising the 6CW Championship over his head….

HE: Yes….take a long look because that is the most dominant man in the wrestling business….Max Adamson is the 6CW World Champion and that is not about to change for anybody…

Adamson continues to milk the boos from the crowd and then “Saturday Night” booms through the speakers, sparking a huge reaction from the fans. Max turns to the stage as Enforcer comes marching out, his eyes locked on the world champion…

HA: Oh my…business just picked up….Enforcer doesn’t want to wait for Ground Zero, he wants him some of Max Adamson….

Enforcer comes striding down to the ring and he dives under the bottom rope. Max quickly dives out of the opposite side but Enforcer gives chase. They circle the ring twice and then Max rolls back in….he quickly grabs the steel chair and throws it in Enforcer’s direction but the #1 contender throws both hands up and swats it away…

HA: Enforcer is having none of it…

HE: GORE!

Max takes full advantage of the situation and he drives through Big E with the huge spear, leaving him in a heap. Adamson quickly grabs the 6CW Title and rolls from the ring with a grin as Enforcer is left clutching his ribs…

HE: And you thought Enforcer had Max’s number….he just got played….

HA: Max Adamson scores one big tonight…Enforcer does not look impressed…

Enforcer is slumped on the ropes, a snarl on his face, as he watches Max back up the ramp. Adamson holds the 6CW belt high and winks back at his foe before turning away and disappearing through the curtain. The fans are still making a lot of noise and then a new face appears on the stage…

HA: Oh no…

Match result: Liam Wood via DQ
Match time: 10 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:37 pm

HE: Brilliant….you think what we have seen so far is bad….this is about to get very dangerous for Liam Wood…

The boos reach fever pitch as Vincent Costello very slowly walks down the ramp, like an animal stalking his prey. He watches Liam Wood, who is holding the back of his neck, trying to get up and then he unstraps the EWF belt from around his waist and rolls into the ring…

HA: Liam Wood is in no position to protect himself….Costello is picking the damn bones…

HE: He’s going to put Wood out of his misery once and for all…

Costello licks his lips, his dark eyes glistening, and he beckons for Wood to get back to his feet and then he charges at him, swinging the belt straight at his rival’s head….

HA: PELE!

Wood ducks the impact and then he drills Costello in the face with the flying kick. The crowd go wild as Wood picks up the EWF belt and he waits for Costello to rise before charging at him…..BOOM!

HE: AHHHH!

Wembley Arena is rocking as Wood blasts the belt into the Costello’s face and sends the champion rolling from the ring, clutching his face. Wood’s chest is heaving in and out, his eyes full of fury as he listens to the audience…

Crowd: Liam Wood….Liam Wood….Liam Wood!

HA: Liam Wood looks like he wants to rip Costello’s head from his shoulders….

Costello is sat on the ramp, holding his jaw, as Wood stares out at him. Wood then takes a mic from the ring announcer…

HE: Nobody wants to hear what this idiot has to say…

HA: I wouldn’t count on that…

Wood: I’ve taken a long time to think about what I want at Ground Zero…the opportunity to win the EWF Championship is something I have chased since the day I lost it, this championship (he holds up Costello’s belt) has consumed me from day one….

And taken this away from you is a motivation I cannot overlook….after everything you have taken from me, everything you have destroyed I want you to feel the same way I have felt for the last six months…I know what this belt means to you and I know ripping it from your grasp would be soul-destroying….

Knowing you lost this to me would tear you apart…

*Costello is glaring back at Wood, the hatred between both evident.

Wood: I want you to suffer, I want you to know how it feels to have everything taken from you and have nothing left….

But I don’t know if taking this belt from you would satisfy my desire to see you six feet deep….I don’t know if anything can compare to putting you in a goddamn bodybag and leaving you to rot…

I don’t want to just beat you….I want to end you, I want to rip you limb from limb….I want you to bleed out all over the Echo Arena….I want your bones to shatter and your life to flash before your eyes….

I can’t risk entering into a championship match with you knowing that the rage building inside of me could cost me my chance to settle this once and for all…I don’t want this to end on a DQ….I don’t want it to end via count-out…

*Wood takes a deep breath

Wood: And that’s why…as much as I want this back…

*He takes another look at the EWF belt and then he slings it from the ring, landing it next to Costello.

Wood: I’d much rather take your sorry a55 all the way to hell and watch you burn…..that is reality!

*The fans are going wild as Wood and Costello are locked on. Both of them look ready to go to war.

HA: Wood has made his announcement….he’s made his choice, my god…..Liam Wood & Vincent Costello are going to collide one more time at Ground Zero and they are going to do it inside Hell in a Cell…

HE: Liam Wood must have a death wish…he wants Vincent Costello inside the cell? At Ground Zero we are going to witness the end of the Viper…

HA: One way or another this saga is coming to a barn-burning climax…..Wood/Costello Hell in a Cell…..will either of these men live to tell the tale when it is all said and done….my God!

*The show goes off the air as Wood & Costello continue their stare-down.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down