The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 29th October *Contains spoilers*

+6
Paul Mac 6CW
Dolphin Ziggler
MtotheC
Marky
x12x
JJJohnson
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 29th October *Contains spoilers* Empty 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 29th October *Contains spoilers*

Post by JJJohnson Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:17 pm

All talk in here lads

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 29th October *Contains spoilers* Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 29th October *Contains spoilers*

Post by x12x Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:33 pm

#hype!

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 29th October *Contains spoilers* Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Discussion & Feedback 29th October *Contains spoilers*

Post by Marky Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:54 pm

Love that second match. The brilliance of JJ Johnson, the ruthlessness of Dubois and the opportunistic approach of Grace.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Costello with the brass nucks.... VINTAGE COSTELLO's LAW!!!!

A lot of fresh blood on its way to 6CW: the hooded man, Terrance Kray & Bucky o'hare (probably a reference only the over 30's will get) exciting times leading into GZ

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:39 pm

Terrance and Bucky give me a Briscoes feel to them...who's behind them?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:44 pm

HELL... IN... A GOD DAMN... CELL!!!!!!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Loved the show but the main event was brilliant. Maybe its just me but I think the penultimate show before Ground Zero needs a main event of Adamson/Costello v Enforcer/Wood.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:47 pm

It felt like a Hero type, its very Briscoes mixed with some Wyatt family

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:52 pm

I'm going for Adam as the creator of Buck

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:55 pm

I'll let the men behind the characters reveal themselves when they see fit. Just have to wait and see.

Glad the show has people talking, was a real progressive edition this week. Next show is the last before Ground Zero so things are getting very interesting.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Yeah I agree Marky, as soon as the match broke down at the end I predicted that as the main event of the next show.

Brilliant show guys and I'm so hyped for GZ now! HELLLL IN A CELL!
It's making me want to post some of the posters I made for the event (6 all together!)

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Loved that show - I know I've spent the last 2 weeks putting it together and obviously had planned the outline prior to that but nothing beats the moment when it all comes together

Ground Zero is looking huge - A great way to end 2014 for 6CW with a momentous PPV

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:02 pm

Unless Enigma has gone for someone, or Steve is trying something new.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:09 pm

Brilliant, just brilliant

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:24 pm

HA: Impressive as Cagero has been he needs to be right at the top of his game tonight as he faces a former world champion, a man that has seen it all, done it all and has a brand new DVD out, just in time Christmas folks... Make sure you log on to 6CW.com and pre order your copy of Gazzy D... History in the Making!!!!

HE: A shameless plug!!!

HA: Maybe but this DVD has it all!! All Gazzy's title winning matches, every Night of Glory win and the very moment he took this company back from That tyrant Mr. Jones and the Authority at Beachfront Brawl!!!!!

Gaz you got this on your Christmas list?

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:37 pm

That is the christmas list

Who needs ewt else when youve got hours of awesomeness like that to watch

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:15 am

What a show! One of the best of the year for the action. I think everyone knew it was going to be a massive one after the card was put up (and the huge amount of promos that followed....JUST for a Anarchy!)

So, here is some feedback:

Ending of match 1 was really fast paced that I nearly missed the pin and the win! I think Bad Intentions made a big statement at the end of the match

I am obviously over the moon with the Grace win, and the match was everything I hoped it would be. The segment with Brian was very interesting as well.....was this an indication to move away from the comic book superheros that we see in wrestling, like Cena? Maybe the people don't want to watch guys like this. The last segment, when he was on the phone, shows he is having some difficulties away from the camera and that exactly how I wanted to play it. The way Grace won, as Marky said above, was the perfect way to irate sections of the crowd. It was JJ's....but Grace took it. JJ and Dubs looks like it will be at GZ as well and I think that match (with Dubs new found attitude) will be great. Hope to do some killer b and f's with Crimey come GZ.

Joshua looked a proper beast in his match and the segment before, with the little twine men, was class. Ojore was a worthy winner of that match and I think Joshua and Plague are on course to have a massive match at GZ. It has to be something to do with fire and burning, as it keeps being mentioned. The masked man came out again to attack Altair, and to put his career on the line seems very strange. Dunno who this guy is but someone better tell Paul Laugh

Two new arrivals in Terrence Kray (who will fit right at home at Wembley) and Buck. Roster is growing and the Buck segment was class.

The Costello v Harris match was best of the night for me. I think will definitely be revisited in the future. Masters coming out (and then Harris interfering with Enforcer v Masters) was the best way to set up a match at GZ.

I am loving Gazzy/Nate/Emma storyline. I still think there is more than meets the eye with this, but Nate's new found aggression (and I think the aggression Gazzy will need to combat it) is good to see in both characters.

Adamson's assault on Wood at the end of the match was brutal but this is the kind of attitude he needs to face Enforcer I think. Wood's decision was the right one in terms of storyline and I am really looking forward to Hell in a Cell.

Overall, a fantastic show. Really worth that 2 week wait and the anticipation is building for GZ. I think that PPV could easily be best of the year contender if that show is anything to go by.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:26 am

Hey guys!

Just read the show (first one I have read in over a year) and bravo.

I just wanted to dispel a few rumours!

I am not any character who is about to debut! None of the newbies are anything to do with me other than the Producers who I might promo on behalf of if Enforcer, Paul and JJ dont mind.

The only other comment I would make is that final promo was incredibly similar to the debut promo from Creative Control and someone mentioned Clement Oedipus yesterday. Just saying Wink

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:33 am

Of course Adam - Always happy to have you

Someone doth protest too much Wink

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:05 am

Can I just say that Buck Riggins has me written all over it!

I love him already Laugh

But its really not me!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:45 am

So we know some info about Buck and Kray but who is the hooded man? a returner or a brand new character anyone got any ideas?

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:03 am

Excellent show chaps.

Looking forward to getting started as Buck, glad that first segment seems to have gone down well.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:07 am

Mat wrote:Excellent show chaps.

Looking forward to getting started as Buck, glad that first segment seems to have gone down well.

I told you it wasnt me!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:16 am

Adam D wrote:
Mat wrote:Excellent show chaps.

I told you it wasnt me!

I can sense the disappointment from the masses already!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:27 am

MtotheC wrote:So we know some info about Buck and Kray but who is the hooded man? a returner or a brand new character anyone got any ideas?

I think I know who is under the hood...maybe even the guy promoing as him...I'm 90% sure and I'm a little shocked nobody else has made the guess BUT I'm not making my guess public as if I'm right I don't want to spoil it for people if you know what I mean.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:53 am

Finally Mat has come back to 6CW!!!!!!!!! Smile

Morning fella good to have you around the place, you done this type of thing before Wink

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:58 am

Personally I think whoever is under the hood will win at GZ and if that means Altair leaves, then I don't see Paul not having a character

I'm gonna really go out of left field and say it is Lex Hart attacking Altair. Likely a million miles away though :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:59 am

What can I say, it was the only way to stop you and JJ begging me to join!

Well you could say I've dabbled in this kind of thing before I guess Wink

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:05 pm

gazzyD wrote:Personally I think whoever is under the hood will win at GZ and if that means Altair leaves, then I don't see Paul not having a character

I'm gonna really go out of left field and say it is Lex Hart attacking Altair. Likely a million miles away though :p

How do you know I'm not already someone else - I could be Gazzy D Wink

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:10 pm

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:
gazzyD wrote:Personally I think whoever is under the hood will win at GZ and if that means Altair leaves, then I don't see Paul not having a character

How do you know I'm not already someone else - I could be Gazzy D Wink

Nah, I heard Marky is Gazzy...and I'm Thunder.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:18 pm

Welcome Mat, good to see you here. Get your feet under the table and I am sure a match will come your way. You do DO matches right? Wink Certainly got the Bucky O'Hare reference......the theme tune was in my head M Laugh First Buck segment was class Mat.

Don't think the hooded man is Lex....Lex is no way a superhero vigilante type character.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:23 pm

Mat wrote:What can I say, it was the only way to stop you and JJ begging me to join!

I'm not even gonna deny this Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:56 pm

TwisT wrote:Welcome Mat, good to see you here. Get your feet under the table and I am sure a match will come your way. You do DO matches right? Wink Certainly got the Bucky O'Hare reference......the theme tune was in my head M Laugh First Buck segment was class Mat.

Don't think the hooded man is Lex....Lex is no way a superhero vigilante type character.

Haha, I've done the odd match before!

Cheers, went for something completely different this time so was interested to see the thoughts on the segment.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:14 pm

Welcome Matt, good to have you on board, really enjoyed the seg!!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:25 pm

Cheers mate, much appreciated.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:35 pm

Needs more Buck.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:37 pm

I take it you've been involved before Matt? Excuse my igornace only been in efedding for a year or so.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:42 pm

I've heard he wrote shows in excrement on cubicle walls.

Welcome over here son, surprised you didnt call him Saido

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:49 pm

Was my second choice Dolph!

And M, you could say that yes. I run 6WF, have done for 4/5 years now. Had a short spell in 6CW when we were merged with my main character(Mike Hill) but this is the first new character I've had.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:52 pm

Ok so you've got some experience then... Whistle great to have you involved over here!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:42 pm

Trying to remember who I wrote segments for: Max, Cagero, Altair and Harris I believe. Feedback always welcome

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:47 pm

I had Costello's, Wood's, Red Arrows (TELE!), Enforcer, Ojore and Bolan.

Always love writing as Costello. He is becoming the new Enforcer. Ojore's was a little trickier but hoped you liked it Dolph.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:58 pm

Really liked both the Costello and wood segments twist, in what way do you mean the new enforcer?

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:06 pm

You stuck to the rule, Twist, and that always makes me happy. No first person references allowed OK clap

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Costello is the b*stard heel, like Enforcer was before

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Ahhhh makes sense!!!!

Yes well done twist the Costello check list was well adhered to:

1.No speaking in the first person
2.Liam wood hatred at all times
3.Reference Costello's law at least 5 times minimum
4.Use a lot of ,'s
5.Always talk about being under appreciated
6.And end with Costello's law say... (Counts as one of the 5 minimum references)

Easy!!!!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Trying to remember who I wrote segments for: Max, Cagero, Altair and Harris I believe. Feedback always welcome

Too stereotypically Australian... You racist.

Other than that very good.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:28 pm

Rules for Liam Wood:

1. No first person unless it's to remind people about something you've done in the past.
2. Mention something you did in the past.
3. Say you're the best
4. Most importantly, even if you've done something wrong blame Costello...he probably made you do it!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:30 pm

xviperx wrote:Rules for Liam Wood:

1. No first person unless it's to remind people about something you've done in the past.
2. Mention something you did in the past.
3. Say you're the best
4. Most importantly, even if you've done something wrong blame Costello...he probably made you do it!

Laugh quality!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Yep what Dolph said, M. Costello is now the uber heel badass that Enforcer was.

Glad you liked it Dolph. It took some thinking!

Rules for Joshua are rather like fight club.

1. You always use 9 dots.
2. YOU ALWAYS USE 9 DOTS!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next