The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 29th October 2014

+7
x12x
TwisT
Dolphin Ziggler
Enforcer
MtotheC
Marky
JJJohnson
11 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 29th October 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 29th October 2014

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 Oct 2014, 4:03 pm

Live from Wembley Arena
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Justice Porter w/Confidence Carter vs Robin Reborn w/Jack Hurst

Match 2
#1 Contender (INT Title)
Anthony Grace vs Jerome Dubois vs JJ Johnson vs Jackson Black
On commentary: Jax Cutler & Michael Hathaway

Match 3
#1 Contender (Xtreme Championship)
Ojore vs Bruce Bolan vs Joshua vs Alexander Altair

Match 4
Vincent Costello vs Scott Harris

Match 5
Simon Cagero vs GazzyD

Match 6
Enforcer vs Mike Masters

Main Event
Max Adamson vs Liam Wood

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 29th October 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 29th October 2014

Post by Marky Thu 16 Oct 2014, 8:02 pm

Christy James is backstage when Max Adamson walks past, in his gym clothes and a sweat towel over his head, the 6CW Title not present. Christy stops him in his tracks;

CJ: Max! Can I get your thoughts on what happened in the main event of Anarchy last night and look ahead to next week's huge one on one match with Liam Wood?

(Adamson looks at Christy with distain)

Max: Why the hell do you care? Shouldn't you be following your boyfriend GazzyD around?

(Christy looks embarrassed as Adamson continues)

Max: And as for last week, lets be realistic Christy. You haven't said it, but we all know what you're hinting at. The internet dirtsheets are awash with it. The 6CW fanbase is creaming themselves because Max Adamson was pinned... By Enforcer... In a tag team match... After Adamson's "partners" had walked out on him leaving him in a three on one situation. Don't get me wrong Christy, I'm a big boy. I don't need babysitting. But Enforcer couldn't get the better of me when he was backed up by the Authority, and him picking up a cheap pinfall in a non title handicap match doesn't automatically mean he's going to take my World Championship away from me.

(Adamson pauses then continues)

Max: You know... Maybe the Authority wouldn't have lost to the most unstable team in history if people like Consequences Creed and Justice Porter had morals, knew their place and did what they had to do. Do you know why I called the shots that night? Do you know why I declared myself Team Captain of the Authority? Because I've earned my stripes Christy. I am a two time 6CW World Champion, and a former 6CW Tag Team Champion. I have fought and defeated some of the best wrestlers in the world and I've done it consistently over many years. Then a couple of noobs from America complete with their token wench seem to think they can bypass me? Nah. That isn't how it goes. Glory and the two holes can swivel. But enough about them.

(Adamson flexes his bicep)

Max: What's Gazzy got that I haven't? Eh? I mean, apart from crippling debt and little man syndrome. What is it about that little scroat that drives you insane, that makes you so, promiscuous? I'm not that way inclined but there's far more attractive blokes in 6CW than him!

CJ: Maybe it's more about personality than image...

Max: Oh, I get it... So captain facepaint rocks your socks while normal, grounded people are beyond your advances... Maybe it's not the guys in 6CW, maybe, just maybe Christy James is needy. Maybe she needs someone with bigger mental issues than her so she can hide behind her man. Tell me if I'm close.

(Christy goes to slap Adamson but he avoids the slap and laughs)

Max: Easy tiger, I'm just messing with you. But hey, if you want someone else with delusions of grandeur and someone else who can't get the better of Max Adamson, then I know a guy. Goes by the name of Enforcer. You two should totally hook up.

(Adamson gives Christy a wink and walks off as she looks disgusted)

CJ: That's the last time I cover for Timothy Allen...

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 29th October 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 29th October 2014

Post by MtotheC Fri 17 Oct 2014, 1:15 pm

Tim Allen is backstage at Wembley arena

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen at the last episode of Anarchy we learnt that Liam Wood has the choice of either a world title match or the opportunity for revenge… inside the satanic, career shortening structure that is Hell in the Cell!!!!!!! Well I have my guest at this time; the man who is waiting with bated breath to find out just what choice Liam will make… The current EWF world heavyweight champion… Vincent Costello.

The camera pans out to reveal Costello standing next to Allen, suited and with the EWF title draped over his shoulder, he looks in an almost ‘happy’ mood… well for VC anyway

TA: Mr Costello, what…

As Allen attempts to ask his first question Costello aggressively rips the microphone out of his hand and pushes him out of shot

VC: What a tangled web Mr Wood weaves, lying, twisting and trying to deceive… I mean don’t get me wrong I applaud his cunning; I appreciate the façade he portrays… of a  ‘Man On The Edge’… a man with nothing left to lose, a man who may well snap at any moment if he doesn’t fulfil his blood lust for revenge… It’s a solid ‘play’ it really is!

But guess what Liam my boy… you can’t kid a kidder! You can’t pull the wool over my eyes, my eyes are wide open, unlike our esteemed leader Daniel Magnusson I’m seeing clearly, I’ve stripped back all the layers of your falsity… and I can see you for what you really are… a paranoid,  suspicious,  spoilt, little emo kid. I know you’re sitting in your apartment right now with the lights down low and the blinds closed… Listening to some pathetic emo track with a tear rolling down your cheek, writing poetry for a love lost, lamenting all those painful memories that could have been oh so different if it wasn’t for big bad Vincent Costello.

Well you may have convinced Magnusson with your pathetic little pantomime over the last few weeks but Costello’s Law can’t be manipulated! The match choice may be in your hands but it makes not blind bit of difference to me! The title could be on the line, it could be inside a cell, outside a cell, in the middle of the damn parking lot for all I care… I’ll beat you’re a$$ regardless, I’ve done it so many times now that it’s becoming old hat to me, it’s like taking out the trash… just another chore that needs to be done.

So you make your choice, but either one will be tainted by the fact that it doesn’t matter which one you pick, whether it’s for gold or revenge… your still going to lose! Remember Liam and these should be words you know only too well… Costello’s Law finds a way, always has, always will.

Now onto the matter in hand, this week I go one on one with the man people round here are calling the next big thing, the future of 6CW, the Sharpshooter Scott Harris.

Well Scott it doesn’t matter what buzz words the press office are coming up with for you, what tags the PR hype machine has placed on your name, because Costello’s Law is THE thing, right here, right now. I’m the present and future of the EWF world title and 6CW! And that unfortunately means only one thing for you… Going to the back of the line… where you can wait! And one day if you prove yourself to be anything more than a flash in the pan, more than just the current flavour of the month then maybe we’ll see if all the hype, all the propaganda, all the played out ‘needs more Harris’ BS actually had any legitimacy to it in the first place.

But this week I’ll happily take you on inside MY ring, because Costello’s Law doesn’t discriminate, you can be a flash in the pan golden boll&cks like yourself or a washed up movie star like Grace… Sooner or later you’ll all come to the realisation that Costello’s Law is your reality from now on!

Costello smirks into the camera and shoves the microphone back into the chest of Tim Allen

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 17 Oct 2014, 3:15 pm

The Red Arrows are walking together discussing their victory at Anarchy. As they round a corner Enforcer appears in front of Robin Reborn, almost causing a collision. Enforcer stands his ground,menacingly close, as the tag team look uncomfortable.

Enforcer offers his hand to Reborn.

E: I appreciate what you did at the end of the match. That took real balls, I'm impressed kid!

Reborn stifles a grin and shakes E's hand.

RR: Don't sweat it man!

E: Take it from someone who knows a thing or two about tag teams, you two could be one of the best teams ever.

Enforcer nods to both men and strides off towards the stage entrance.

Ha: We've got to head to a commercial break, but it looks like Enforcer is heading this way!

-----------------
Commercial Break
-----------------

As 6CW comes back on air Saturday Night is still playing in the arena. Enforcer is stood in the ring, mic in hand as the crowd cheer.

E: I felt it was time to stand in this ring as Big E has been a little quiet recently! Now that doesn't mean that I've not been doing anything, I've just let my in ring action do the talking. It seems to me that the locker room have heard me, but there is one man who takes a little getting through to. Max Adamson...the crowd boo Adamson's name and Enforcer allows a small smile to appear on his face...Max Adamson seems to have missed the memo.

You see, two weeks ago I beat four of the hottest talents in this company to become number one contender. Then just the other night I helped Max check out the arena lights as the referee counted the 1, 2, 3!

But despite all that Max is as deluded as ever. He talks as if he was the main man in The Authority, as if he was the leader. But last time I checked he followed me into the strongest group in 6CW. I left and with Max at the helm it wasn't long before The Authority was no more.

Max you blame your partners for me pinning you. And you may be shocked to hear this, but I agree. However, what you fail to acknowledge is that you needed them. You had all the lackeys in the world doing your dirty business and you've come to rely on them.

The only reason I don't have the 6CW Title is because you had Gazzy trapped in a terrible situation that you abused. Then when you lost him you ran to Jones & Co, but it turns out you're not the leader you thought you were. You lost them and now you're alone...and you're alone with a target on your back.

I've focused on that target Max and I will not stop until I have the title that should have been mine all along!

Speaking of targets, that brings me on to someone who has put himself squarely in the sights of The Sharpshooter. Masters, I know you and Harris have had this burning hatred ever since your love affair went south, but I haven't forgotten War Games.

Your petty squabble and inability to see the bigger picture almost cost me the chance to send Jones and The Authority packing. What you get up to on your time is your business, but when it affects Big E it becomes my business.

So at Anarchy don't make the mistake of thinking my eyes are on Max Adamson and the 6CW title, because I am coming for revenge. Take this as a warning to forget about Harris for one night, because if you take your eyes off me....you won't make it to Ground Zero!

The crowd cheer as Enforcer stands in the ring, an intense look on face.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 17 Oct 2014, 4:16 pm

*Hurst and Reborn are backstage in conversation

JH: ...not even a word for me, all about talking to you. I was in that match as well!

*Reborn is smiling wide

RR: Look, man, I took a bullet. You made sure the President didn't get blindsided, but I reacted when the unknown threat took a shot.

JH: You're calling Enforcer the President?

RR: Hey, it's better than Adam's son taking that crown

JH: It's Adamson. Do you really think he is just some guy called Adam's son? And, for the last time, the President doesnt wear a crown!

RR: He should though, man, Obama would look dope with a gold hat on that head.

*Hurst throws his hands up in the air in consternation and just walks away

RR: Jack? Jack?! Oh come on man, think about it!

*He chases after Hurst and the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 17 Oct 2014, 4:23 pm

Anthony Grace is confidently walking through the backstage corridors in his usual attire of a white suit and a pink shirt. As Grace strides down the corridors, he cheerfully says hello to any 6CW stagehand he meets on the way. Rounding a corner, he notices two stagehands huddled against the wall and smoking a cigarette. They don’t notice Grace as he slowly walks up to them and coughs politely.

AG: I do believe that in this country, you are not allowed to smoke indoors in a public place.

The stagehands are both startled as they look up to him. One immediately snuffs out his cigarette on the wall, while the other lingers for a while. Grace looks at both of them and smiles.

AG: Yeah I know, we are all tired of being told what to do. But there is a reason my friends. Passive smoking affects each and every one of us. Only last week, I visited a cancer hospital and saw the results that this habit can lead too. I would not wish it on my worst enemy……let alone my respected work colleagues.

The first stagehand looks at him wide eyed and nods. The second sighs deeply after a while and grudgingly extinguishes his cigarette on the wall as well. Grace smiles broadly and lays his hands on one shoulder of each stagehand.

AG: Excellent! I knew that you would do the right thing. For that reason, let’s keep this minor indiscretion just between us three, eh?

He taps the side of his nose with his finger and smiles again. He goes to walk off but hears the second stagehand silently speaking.

SH2: Miami Vice reject……who the hell does he think he is……..

Grace stops and turns round. The two stagehands stare at him and the second one looks more concerned now. Grace appears perfectly calm and is still smiling from ear to ear. He looks at the first stagehand and speaks.

AG: My friend, could you do me a favour? Could you let the production crew know I will be ready to meet the crowd in 5 minutes? I just need to sort a few things out.

The stagehand nods enthusiastically and then walks quickly out of shot. Grace watches him go and then turns back to the second stagehand. Grace puts his hands to the wall either side of the stagehand and blocks his exit. The leader of the COG’s is still smiling but he speaks with menace.

AG: So, my friend, let me tell you EXACTLY who the hell I think I am. The guy you are staring at is a millionaire film star, loved and respected the world over. He is the man who stops traffic with a smile and whose every word is documented and sent around the globe. He is the superstar of 6CW, even if others think differently, and is the only reason why the likes of Africa, Asia and America are tuning in to this little Britain show. He is the wrestler who beat a former 6CW champion and hall of fame-r and will soon hold as much gold as humanly possible.

Grace loses his smile.

AG: And this is the person who you should show a lot of respect too. You want to know why? Because without me, this place would be poorer as a result.

The stagehand looks shocked. Grace checks that the two of them are still alone and then leans in.

AG: You want to know who I think YOU are? You are the guy whose yearly wage makes up the contents of my wallet. You are the guy whose wife would happily bed me after a mere 30 minute meal. You are the guy who I could send to the street with just a polite word to the right person’s ear. You are the guy that resorts to smoking in backstage corridors when I could smoke Daniel Magnusson’s cigars in his own office and with my feet on his desk. You are the guy who speaks only in hushed tones when I can shout in someone’s face and for them to happily laugh it off.

Grace nods and raises one eyebrow.

AG: Want to know the best thing?

The stagehand hardly moves. Grace’s smile returns and he chuckles slightly.

AG: I will tell you. You’re looking at me, while wetting your pants, and realising just how MUCH you want to be Anthony Grace.

Grace leans back and adjusts his suit. He stares at the stagehand who still hasn’t moved away from the wall. He slaps the stagehand lightly on the face and grins.

AG: Let’s just keep that between us, shall we? No one would believe you anyway.

He looks down at the floor and notices the cigarette butts.

AG: Pick that up will you my friend. We wouldn’t want any young fans choking on them.

Grace smiles as the stagehand quickly gets to his knees and picks up the butts. For a moment, it looks like Grace might kick him to the floor, but instead he shines one shoe on the back of his other leg and walks off down the corridor. The scene fades as we return to inside the arena.

Wembley arena is abuzz with excitement. The camera picks up a lot of young fans wearing official COG merchandise and happily waving their “Believe 2 Achieve” posters. The camera swings round to show the Lloyd brothers in their commentary positions. Harold smiles broadly and then starts to speak.

HA: Ladies and gentlemen, we are a 2 more shows away from the Ground Zero PPV. I am sure this coming Anarchy will place some matches on that card. We have TWO huge number one contender matches and I am sure one of the 8 men involved will soon be out to speak to the crowd!

Suddenly “Amazing Grace” blares out of the speakers and the majority of the crowd go nuts. Anthony Grace steps out onto the stage and waves to the crowd. He wears a cheek microphone on his face and is wearing his wrap-around sunglasses. Grace purposefully walks down the aisle, taking his time to greet all the COG’s, as Henry Lloyd speaks.

HE: This guy is one of the 4 men in the number 1 contender’s match for the International title. But have you seen his opponents?! Jackson Black, Jerome Dubois and JJ Johnson!

HA: I am sure Anthony will laugh off the pressure……

HE: He is facing three legends of this business Harold?! He can’t even be classed as high as the underdog!

HA: You forget brother, he has already beaten two of these legends before and cleanly. Not to mention that last week he was a whisker away from beating the EWF World champion.

HE: But……

HA: Face facts Henry, Grace is on the up and could easily be classed as favourite on the 29th.

Anthony Grace finally manages to pull himself away from the crowd and quickly climbs the steel steps to the ring. He salutes the fans on all four sides of the building as the music plays. An “Amaz-ing Grace!” chant soon starts and the man in charge of the COG’s chuckles at the noise. After a while, he motions for them to stop. He then addresses the audience and begins to speak loudly.

AG: Ladies and gentlemen, friends of all ages, I am happy to be your new EWF World Champion!

He raises his arm as the crowd laughs. He laughs as well and puts his fingers through his hair.

AG: Man, I know, I know…..it is such a shame. I had that victory speech all wrote out and everything. The list of people I had to thank was going to take AGES to get through!

He laughs again before smiling to the crowd.

AG: So no…..I am not the new EWF champion. The guy that still is was one mean opponent. He tested my abilities to the limit and I take no disgrace in saying that he was a worthy winner. I tried guys, really I did, but Vincent Costello was the better man. Congratulations to him and good luck in his next match.

Grace applauds to the camera for a few seconds before turning back to the audience.

AG: But my friends, every cloud has a silver lining! You could not get a BETTER example of Believe 2 Achieve. I lost against the EWF champion but two weeks later I am in a match for the no.1 contender for the International title! And let’s face it my friends……you are looking at a guy who is TOTALLY international!

The crowd cheer as Grace smiles broadly.

HA: You can’t argue with that! Grace is an international star known the world over. Not even Max Adamson has that kind of exposure!

Grace readies himself before speaking again.

AG: And my opponents…..WHAT opponents they are! Two of them I have had the pleasure to have already met and also lucky enough to have beat. Mr. Dubois and Mr. Black provided difficult obstacles to overcome and I am pleased that, with the help of the COG’s, I was able to be victorious in the matches. But, I have no doubt that these two fine legends of 6CW will step it up to a higher level, now that there is gold involved. While my quest has always been to please the crowd and to provide excitement, these two have made it known before how much being champions mean to them. It is that thirst for titles that will mean I have to reach new heights in my wrestling ability. I will have to dig deeper and work harder, and then…..by the Grace of God…..I will hopefully have my arm raised in victory. Are you all with me?!

The audience cheer in approval and Grace mouths “thank you” to them. He then turns to the camera and speaks again.

AG: And the third man in this epic encounter, is surely a man from my own heart. A guy who is no stranger to pleasing his fans and providing thousands of monumental memories. You all know who that is right?!

The crowd answer with “JJ” chants and Grace laughs.

AG: Yes…..Mr Johnson. Or JJ to his friends. Do you remember we had a little bit of friendly banter a few months ago on twitter? You wrongly assumed I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Lucky enough, I was able to correct your mistake. But no harm was done. I look at you as a man I have the upmost respect for. Whereas there have been many in this company who have wanted a shot to bring the great JJ Johnson DOWN to a more mortal plane, I on the other hand merely want to see if I can climb halfway UP to the level you have achieved. It is with great pleasure that finally we are able to lock horns and hopefully share a well-deserved drink after the match……

He smiles at the camera and winks. Grace then turns back to the audience.

AG: You see my friends……when you believe, you CAN achieve. I still have the words of many people ringing in my ears……telling me I was wrong to even attempt at forging a career in this profession. And yet, after only a short period, I have the opportunity to provide a truly Hollywood moment. The time when one man and his fans proved that anything is possible. This is a place where dreams are MADE if you are brave enough to GRAB them! NOTHING is impossible! NOTHING is a certainty! BELIEVE……TO ACHIEVE!

The crowd roar with approval as Grace salutes them enthusiastically. Harold’s voice can then be heard.

HA: What a speech! Look at this crowd!

HE: They better sit down, because I know there are 3 guys in the back that are itching to have their say!

The camera circles the cheering crowd once more before focusing on Grace.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 17 Oct 2014, 10:27 pm

*Anthony Grace is waiting in the ring when suddenly the lights dim down to almost complete darkness. A familiar electric blue spotlight begins to whirl around the arena and the noise levels grow from the audience. The light falls on the entranceway as the PA system booms.

“La La La La….Wait ‘Til I get my money right”

*Crowd pop

HA: Not many 6CW superstars can garner a reaction like this…..scratch that, not many superstars in the business…

HE: Who the hell cares?

“Remember the name” then screams through the speakers and the 6CW universe rises to its feet for the arrival of JJ Johnson. JJ moonwalks out onto the stage, dressed in jeans and a white vest, and he beats his chest before walking from one edge of the platform to the other. He nods his head, bobbing from one foot to the other, and then he begins his walk to the ring.

HA: Since JJ Johnson beat Keith Leone at Beachfront Brawl he has become somewhat of a mentor towards Bam Sparkleston, preparing him for his re-match with Simon Cagero….but here at Anarchy all attention turns back to JJ’s re-ignited career as he bids to become the new #1 Contender to Jax Cutler’s International Championship…

HE: I give credit where it is due…JJ shocked us all by coming back and beating Keith Leone. Shocked us last week when he picked up the win over Simon Cagero in tag team action…but I am telling you that it is only a matter of time until he is back on the shelf. And if he is unlucky enough to get a match with Jax Cutler then that timeframe will be much sooner rather than later…

HA: JJ never backed down from anyone in his entire career…I’m sure if he was to win tonight he would be more than happy to meet Jax Cutler head-on…

HE: But there are three men standing in his way of such an opportunity….

HA: Including the man stood in the ring right now

*JJ pulls himself up onto the apron and then he climbs inside. He walks past Grace, taking a moment to stare into the eyes of his upcoming rival, and then moves towards the corner. He clambers onto each of the four turnbuckles in turn, posing for the audience. He then jumps down onto the canvass and takes a mic from the ring announcer.

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

HA: Whole lot of love in London for JJ Johnson…

*JJ paces the ring, listening to the growing cheers from the crowd. Johnson grins and then he raises the mic.

JJ: LONDON CITY MAKE SOME NOISE!

*Crowd pop

JJ: Just like that. You know I done the American football, I done the boxing, I done the movies….but I can tell y’all, without a doubt that there ain’t no fans in the world that compare with the wrestling ones. Oh hell no…

*Another huge cheer from the crowd

JJ: You guys are the lifeblood, you make this place what it is and heck I am grateful for every single one of you. Your support made me raise off my a55 like Lazarus, done fixed my spine and gave me the energy to come back bigger and better than ever before…I look around and I hear the masses chanting my name…

JJ: And that touches my heart, like y’all wouldn’t believe. But at the same time I feel like this homie right here should be chanting all yo names…because without the people, JJ Johnson wouldn’t be the man he is today….JJ Johnson wouldn’t be seen upon as an icon….everything I have achieved in my career is in conjunction with the love I have had from each and every one of you…

*Anthony Grace is merely smiling as JJ addresses the audience

JJ: But heck let’s cut the soppy (beep) because for a minute I almost teared up….had a playa feeling like he just spent 60 minutes with Oprah…

*JJ turns his head to Grace

JJ: Know what I mean?

*Grace smiles respectfully

JJ: Because that broad can make a grown man cry, honestly I could have quenched Africa’s thirst with the floods I produced on that sofa. But hey that’s by the by….I’m on a tangent and I came out here to talk about a few different issues…

*JJ holds up one finger

JJ: Issue number one…Simon Cagero!

*The crowd boo

JJ: I know this dude obviously got some kind of mental health issues. Homie be like a walking advert for the AA….”Hey I’m wasted”….”I just took a dump in the bath but hey I’m wasted”….”I woke up naked next to my momma and my sister but he it’s cool because you know what…I’m wasted”

*laughs from the audience

JJ: But bottom line is, jacka55, that last time out on Anarchy I showed you that all the alcohol in the world won’t numb the pain of my size fifteen boot up yo a55. Bam can deal with whatever is left of you, he is more than ready, but if I ever have the displeasure of crossing paths with your stinking, faeces stained, carcass again I can assure you that waking up with a hangover will be the least of your worries….hell I can’t even promise you’ll wake up again!

*JJ looks serious as he stares around at the audience. He then raises another finger.

JJ: And now we move onto tonight….we move onto later this evening when JJ Johnson stands in the middle of this ring, an opportunity to challenge Jax Cutler for the INT Title on the line….in the opposite corners we got Jackson Black..

*Boos

JJ: On his day one of the finest wrestlers in the game….but a personality that makes a brick look interesting and quite frankly a man who is currently swimming against the tide called “momentum”….Black ain’t strung together a meaningful victory in weeks but whilst I am still mindful of what he can do I ain’t going to be losing any sleep over his involvement….he walks my way and the man of a 1000 holds gonna feel the wrath of a man whose had a thousand hoes…

*Crowd pop

JJ: Then we got Jerome Dubois..

*More boos and JJ begins to do a little jig in the middle of the ring, clearly mocking Dubois

JJ: The most unpopular Frenchmen in the history of time….and that is damn impressive in itself. I mean Napoleon got more love than Dubs…..The Aristocrat, Ze Phenomene Le Francais….Mr I’m only hours away from getting my “I had my a55 whooped by JJ Johnson” t-shirt…

*Huge cheers

JJ: For years you done spoken my name, told anyone who would listen that you better than JJ Johnson….and damn Astrix I know you got game, I respect what you have achieved in this business….but those are some mighty bold claims. I lost count of the amount of fools who called me out….promised to put an end to me, expose me and prove their superiority….and each and every one of them ended up in the same place….flat on their backs, looking up at the lights as I inflicted beat-down after beat-down…

But this is your chance Charles De Gaul…time for you to suck that yellow-belly in and show the world what you got….I’m gone be in this ring in just a couple of hours and I gotta admit that I am itching for you to come prove your credentials….you think you’re the man to finally send JJ Johnson packing?

*JJ holds his arms out

JJ: Then do your worst playa…I’ll be right here…

*JJ then looks down at the floor, seemingly deep in thought, and then he lifts his head and turns towards Anthony Grace.

JJ: And then there is you…

*There are cheers from the crowd but some boos from die-hard JJ fans.

JJ: You know, Anthony, I could stand here and I could bad-mouth you…I could think of a tonne of things to say, ways to undermine your character and give everyone a good laugh…

*JJ shakes his head

JJ: But apart from the fact that you got a little fingertip happy on Twitter one time I see no reason why me and you got beef…I know we both gunning for the same prize tonight so naturally we gone differ on our opinions about who is walking out with their arm raised in victory but besides that I ain’t gone run you down…

*Grace smiles and nods

JJ: That don’t mean I gotta like you….it don’t mean I need to be respectful of the way you conduct yourself….because similarities may venture as far as wrestling and acting but then we just pi55ing in the wind…

We from whole different worlds, homie, and we represent very different things…you said you weren’t born with a silver spoon in yo mouth, hell I can’t pretend to know…but I know that where I came from a fool be lucky to have a spoon to eat his cereal in the morning…

A lot of these people cheer your name….they like you, they support where you came from and where you are heading….I respect the fact that you know how important it is to have these people on your side…

Because without them you will never reach the heights that you desire…God-given talent will only get you so far…they are the difference between a legend and an icon…

*The audience is making a huge amount of noise

JJ: I see talent standing before me…I see a man who is capable of great things, there can be no doubt about it….but you need to understand that right now I got my eyes on a very specific prize….and I’m not going to take any prisoners on my way to getting it…

You got a bright future but it is exactly that…because right now we living in the present and JJ Johnson still the baddest son of b1tch walking this planet….when I want something I am taking it and lord have mercy on anyone in my way…

So maybe sing the people a little song, give them a little acting demo….but later on make sure you as far out of my way as humanely possible…

Because that’s a mighty fine suit….and that face got to be worth at least $100 million….I’d hate to be responsible for ruining either of them…

*There are cheers from the crowd as JJ lowers his mic and stands toe to toe with Grace, awaiting a response.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Oct 2014, 10:43 pm

After Anarchy goes off air Christy is walking frantically backstage.

CJ: gazzy?

She shouts but nobody answers, then she notices a light shining through a half open door into the trainers room. She runs and pushes the door open

CJ: Gazzy, thank God. I seen what happened. Are you OK?

We see gazzy getting looked over by the doctor. His face is a crimson mess after the assault from Nate Nack, but a smile shoot across his face as he sees Christy

g: All the better for seeing you

She reaches down and hugs him tightly

g: Woah, Christy. You're gonna get blood all over you.

CJ: I don't care, I'm just happy to see you're alright

g: I'll live, that Nate Nack's a big guy but he fights like a sissy. Can't attack me properly so he jumps me from behind or in the middle of the match when I'm too shagged out to realise whats going

gazzy laughs to himself

CJ: Gazzy I wish you'd take this seriously. I've heard the rumours, and obviously Nate believes in them. Given the past 18 months and what happened with max, you don't really want to be in that position again were you're stuck in this room every other week after another beatdown, I don't like seeing you like this

g: You're a good'un Christy you know that! *she blushes* but this is nothing to worry about. Nate can think and believe whatever he wants but more fool him when the truth comes out, and you don't need to worry about me getting beat down, that's not going to happen again. You see the next time Nate gets any ideas of laying his hands on me I'm going to be ready for him and whatever he is in store next.

I already learnt not to trust anybody, not even my so called friends in this business, everybody is out for themselves, everybody has their own agendas, and I don't intend on being somebody else's stepping stone. In two weeks time if Nate has something to say to me, I'll be out there in that very ring....waiting

CJ: you trust me don't you?

g: Of course I do, you're the exception. Since day one you're the only person who I can 100% rely on, you know more than anybody that had it not been for you I would have walked ages ago. But...

CJ: but what??

gazzy looks sheepish before he begins to speak again

g: B-But there's one thing I need to know

CJ: what is it?

g: I need to know that you trust me. These rumours, I mean they are just that you know. There's only one girl in this business for me and we both know who that is

Christy blushes again

CJ: yeah.........yeah I know they're only rumours

g: You paused

g: Its just, I mean its stupid. Yeah I know deep down they're probably rumours but then I see the two of you and its just like, suddenly they're not rumours you know? I mean she's really pretty

g: so are you, I swear Christy they're just rumours. Me and Emma, we're friends. Nothing more

Suddenly the two of them are interrupted by a knock on the door and the camera pans around to reveal Emma at the entrance way

E: I'm sorry if I'm interrupting, I was worried. I wanted to see how you were and say I'm sorry for Nate

Emma brushes a speck of blood off gazzys forehead and a look of disappointment appears on the face

CJ: Just friends huh?

Christy turns towards the door and begins to walk out

g: CHRISTY WAIT

CJ: gazzy don't..

she disappears out of the door and out of sight as the camera pans back to gazzy

g: Emma, can you pass my phone please....it's just there

Emma grabs gazzy's cell and then exits the room. Gazzy begins to press at the buttons, the dial tone can be heard on the camera

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

Hi you're through to Christy, sorry I can't pick up....

gazzy throws the phone onto the gurney and then collapses back holding his head in his hands, he exhales loudly as the scene ends

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sat 18 Oct 2014, 10:44 am

Grace smiles sickeningly which irritates JJ somewhat. The COG leader checks his suit jacket and chuckles.

AG: Don’t worry about ruining the suit Mr. Johnson. I have loads where these come from!

He laughs again and turns his attention to the crowd, completely ignoring JJ standing in the ring.

AG: This is what makes 6CW so GREAT! Here we have a fine upstanding gentlemen of his craft, brought back from the brink after a huge injury blow. A man who has risked it all to burst through that pain barrier for the chance to perform again in front of an audience. An ICON, as he rightly suggests, whose pleasure comes from being the number one fan favourite in this company and giving those very fans a feast of entertainment!

He turns back to JJ and smiles broadly, as the crowd cheers. Grace holds out his arms to acknowledge those cheers.

AG: My, my Mr. Johnson, it really is such a pleasure to be in a ring with role model such as yourself! If 6CW is the mountain of muscle then you, my friend, are the pinnacle. You have pulled this company up to a level that very few, if none at all, will reach. It has been done with heart and steadfast BELIEF that is the centre of what myself and the COG’s BELIEVE in. To aspire to your greatness is to try and become a BETTER wrestler, a BETTER entertainer and even a BETTER man. And I say this to you Mr. Johnson, with 100 per cent gratitude and honesty…..that every guy in the locker room and every fan of wrestling in the world, owes you a debt of gratitude. In fact, we don’t make it known ENOUGH! So let us rectify that RIGHT NOW!

Grace starts circling the ring and clapping his hands above his head while chanting.

AG: THANK YOU JJ! THANK YOU JJ! THANK YOU JJ! THANK YOU JJ!

Grace skillfully conducts the crowd to join in with the chant and soon the entire arena is rocking to those three words.

HA: Grace showing the highest respect for his rival! Who else would lead a thank you chant for their upcoming opponent!

HE: He is a class act, there is no mistake.

JJ stands in the centre of the ring and says nothing but looks around at the crowd. Grace continues to circle the ring and the outpouring of love for JJ gets louder and louder. This continues for many minutes and JJ starts to look uncomfortable and even tries to cut in a few times. However, Grace just makes the crowd cheer louder as the fans want to fully show their appreciation for their JJ. Grace climbs the turnbuckle and cups his ears as the chanting seems to get louder. Johnson doesn’t know what to do, as he has never seen the like before.

HA: The crowd going insane and all led by Anthony Grace! He is making them show their love for JJ Johnson!

After a full 10 minutes, Grace gets down off the turnbuckle and starts applauding. The crowd follow suit and clapping fills the arena just as loudly as the chanting did. Grace turns to Johnson and nods his head continuously while still applauding.

HE: Johnson for once looks speechless! He doesn’t know what to do! He can’t very well butt in and stop the fans that are merely showing their appreciation for him!

At last Grace motions to the crowd to become silent, which they do so very slowly. Grace chuckles as he stares at Johnson.

AG: What about that Mr. Johnson?! I hope that isn’t a tear I see in the corner of your eye. That would CERTAINLY put a chink in the icon’s armour!

Grace laughs again and smiles. JJ glares at him but says nothing.

AG: You see Mr. Johnson, I can sing that little song but the subject of it is very important. Every time I speak, gives me an opportunity to say things that are truly important. That is why it was critical that you felt just how much the 6CW universe cares about you! And I am only too HAPPY to give them a chance to show their appreciation!

Grace turns to the crowd and claps a few times, while mouthing the words ‘’well done’’. He turns back to JJ and speaks again.

AG: Unfortunately, this awe of you cannot factor into my mind when we are in that match. You know exactly how it is right? For those minutes of fight time, we have to have our game faces on and concentrate on the matter at hand. THAT is what we as professionals do! We CANNOT be waivered by our emotions. We are there to do a job and do it well. So, as much as I am greatly honoured that you say I have a bright future here, my future does indeed include that number 1 contender match for the International title. And……I am sorry to say…..I won’t be able to stay out of your way. It wouldn’t be just to the COG’s or your own dear fans. They WANT to see a spectacle that will live on in the memory. They DON’T want to see one man back away, for fear of getting their face damaged.

Grace laughs and checks his cheekbones. He steps up to JJ and smiles again.

AG: Mr. Johnson, we will indeed come to blows during the match. We will indeed have to fight for the win. We will indeed either win…..or lose. And I will give it EVERYTHING in that match. Just as I have in the ones prior. If that is not good enough, then so be it. But if I do win…..IF I win…..I hope you will acknowledge it and respect it. Just I will do the same if your hand is raised in victory instead.

Grace extends his hand for JJ to shake.

AG: As with all the opponents I face…..may the best man win.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sat 18 Oct 2014, 12:41 pm

We are back in Wembley arena with a panning shot of the cheering fans filling the screen. Harold Lloyd’s voice is heard from commentary as the camera continues to circle the fans.

HA: Folks, there have been many ferocious feuds in 6CW over the years but there have been few to touch the level of pain that has been dished out in one notable battle. I am, of course, talking about Joshua versus Edward Plague.

HE: Two guys that if they concentrated on other people, could easily be a devastating force in this company. But for now, they seem intent on destroying each other.

HA: From Chamber of Horrors through to the abduction of puppets, the story between these two men has taken many twists and turns.

HE: And in the next episode of Anarchy, Joshua has a chance to go back to where it all started……fighting it out for a shot at the 6CW Xtreme title.

HA: Let us take you back to last week’s show and the conclusion of the 2 against 1 handicap match Joshua faced against Plague’s Brotherhood.

The screen changes and shows the following scenes.

Cody now back to his feet circles around Joshua leaving plenty of room between him and the puppet master, he looks down to floor where a motionless Dylan is lying.

HE: You’re on your own now Cody, you’d better run or fight… I’d run!

A look of anger crosses over the face of Cody as he sees his brother on the floor and he charges at Joshua…

Big right hand sends Cody down, but he bounces back up and charges again…

Short arm clothesline… sends him down again… but he bounces back up!

HA: Cody showing some heart here

HE: More like stupidity!

Joshua grabs him and sends him against the ropes as he rebounds he ducks under the right arm attempt and flows through to the other side…

Bouncing back again he jumps up and attempts an ambitious hurricanrana…

HA: That was never going to work!

Joshua stands strong as Cody attempts to pull him over using his legs.

CROWD POP

HE: Now say goodnight to Cody

Joshua grabs Cody and lifts him up from the hurricanrana position straight into a last ride powerbomb.

The referee is straight over to Cody checking on his lifeless body…

HE: What is that freak doing now????

Whilst the official is checking on Cody, Joshua has ascended to the top rope…

HE: He isn’t going to do what I think he is… is he?!

HA: MY GOD!!!! DUMBSTRUCK!!!!!!

Joshua soars through the air and nails a devastating flying head-butt straight to the heart of Cody!

HA: Just incredible, what agility, what power, what impact!!!

HE: There are few things in this sport that take my breath away brother, but seeing a near 300ILB monster do that is one of them!

Joshua drapes an arm over the lifeless body of Cody…

DING DING DING

Joshua rises to his feet examining the carnage that lay before him…

The crowd then go silent as CCClouds begins to play from the arena speakers.

HA: As the old saying goes, business is about to pick up!

HE: Cody & Dylan may have been dismantled here but Plague isn’t finished with Joshua just yet.

Plagues music continues to play but with no sign of the man himself… Joshua stands in the middle of the ring, no sign of emotion as he waits for his adversary.

HE: Hey… who turned out the lights?!

The arena is momentarily plunged into darkness, as the house lights go back up Joshua flinches as he sees McCoy positioned on the stage!

The crowd pop as Plague enters the ring from the other side unbeknown to Joshua who is transfixed on the puppet McCoy.

Before Joshua can even break out of his trance Plague scoops him up and hits The Purifier (Tombstone Omega Driver), leaving Joshua flattened in the middle of the ring.

HA: What a statement from Plague, he is hell bent on making Joshua pay!

Plague: Your time has come… brother… both yours AND his (Plague motions to McCoy)… we gave you every opportunity… we offered you everything you could have ever needed… but you spat it back in our faces… Well now… HE (pointing back at McCoy)… will burn for YOUR sins.

The screen goes back to facing the Lloyd brothers now and they both look concerned.

HA: A statement of intent if ever there was one, but we have seen just how far Joshua will go to get McCoy by his side again.

HE: I have no doubt these two will face off 1 on 1 in due course. For now they are apart, as Johsua is involved in a number contender match for DeMarcus Brown’s Xtreme title.

Harold turns to his brother.

HA: Do you think he cares?

Before Henry can answer the lights go down to near darkness and the familiar sound of a heartbeat plays. The crowd is hushed as they await Joshua’s arrival. The heartbeat continues to play and the lights flicker on and off, as at last Joshua appears on the stage. He very slowly makes his way down the aisle, bowing his head so that his long black hair covers his face. The crowd look on and some are noticeably worried.

HA: Joshua isn’t the biggest guy 6CW has ever had. He may not be the strongest either. But I have no doubt that when you stare at him, with that jet black hair covering his features, he certainly is the most intimidating.

HE: His background is STILL a mystery. Who is McCoy? Why does he hold that power over him? What is this insistence to feel pain?

HA: When you are in the ring with him, you are not asking those questions. Just one thing crosses your mind……survival.

Joshua at last reaches the ring and picks up a microphone that has been left for him on the apron. He slowly climbs the steel steps and enters the ring. Joshua then flicks his hair back menacingly as the heartbeat stops and he stares out to the crowd.

HA: Joshua showing these people the face that has suffered and causes suffering!

The houselights come back up, as Joshua looks around the arena before staring at the microphone. He looks at it in anger and shakes his head. Joshua then brushes his hair back over his face and walks to the centre of the ring. He lays the microphone on the canvas and then sits down cross-legged on the mat. He bows his head forward and keeps perfectly still as the crowd look on. Joshua just sits there for an age as the audience gets more and more restless. A few of them start to jeer and whistle, as we can hear Harold speak.

HA: Joshua is just sitting there. No words about his upcoming match. No words on Plague. No words on the fate of McCoy.

HE: He doesn’t need to say anything! Is anyone stupid enough to go into that ring and tell him he should be more vocal?!

Joshua still says nothing as the crowd continues jeering.

HA: Maybe he has nothing to say! He was never a man of many words. It just looks like he is waiting.

HE: Hold up…….movement!

The crowd begin to go quiet as they see Joshua reach for the microphone beside him. Very deliberately, he picks it up and holds it under his hair. Joshua then slowly begins to speak:

Your insistence for words………will be your undoing………When you open your eyes to the suffering………only I will unleash………you will realise that a lack of words………merely makes the screaming louder………

Joshua raises his head and looks down the aisle:

If anyone………brave and insane………wishes to enter this ring and confront me………then do it with these last few words………ringing loudly in your ears………MY suffering………will become YOUR suffering………

He bows his head and spits his next few words out:

And in time………you will all see the fire………and then damnation………as the nightmare chords of the symphony is.........finally unleashed………The fatal last bars………of music forged in the nightmare………for the Plague of this place………And at that point………when the composition ends………my thirst for pain………will fill the void of the silence………

He growls loudly before slowly stating his next line:

Your silence is golden………my heart is black………and soon the two will be forged………and I will NEVER look back………

Joshua places the microphone beside him again and bows his head once more. The crowd look on, not brave enough to jeer any more as they await an answer from his opponents.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 19 Oct 2014, 7:39 pm

Our scene opens in the lavish apartment of the former world heavyweight champion The Viper Liam Wood, the camera pans along the walls to show them bare and unfamiliar, as the cameras continue to pan the darkened room is revealed to be full of boxes. The camera moves in close to one of the boxes revealing a picture frame of Wood, Thunder and Emmy shoved inside along with clothing, pictures and other items that obviously belong to Emmy. As the camera focuses on the boxes in the dark room the sound of ringing can be heard before a the familiar voice of Emmy begins to speak.

“If you're trying to sell me something,
I've got four words for you:
"Do Not Call list."
However, if you're cool,
leave it at the beep.”

As the camera turns around we see Wood sat on the sofa with his head bowed, he leaves the phone call to end before once again pressing redial and waiting for the message to play again which it does, Wood continues to repeat the process for the next few moments as the camera continues to slowly approach him in the darkness, suddenly the camera stops as the message doesn't play but instead is replaced by a different message.

“MESSAGES FULL”

Wood pauses before looking up and staring in to the camera, his eyes look withdrawn and he grits his teeth as he quickly stands to his feet, throwing the coffee table across the room before charging at the wall and landing punches against it. As Wood repeatedly lands punches against the wall his phone begins to ring, he quickly scrambles for it only to see an unknown number appear across the screen, he answers and waits for the person to speak.

???: Um, hello...

Wood stays in silence, placing the phone on the side and turning it on speaker phone as the familiar voice of Thunder begins to speak.

Thunder: Liam I know you're there and I need you to know that there are still people here for you...I know it might not feel like it at the moment but this isn't the end...you have a choice to do the right thing and to take away something from Costello that belongs to you...beating him to a pulp won't achieve a thi-

The phone is quickly cut off as Wood cancels the call before turning his phone off, Wood launches the phone across the room before once again slumping on the couch and putting his head in his hands before speaking to himself

Wood:
They just don't get it...

Wood pulls at his hair before continuing once again

Wood:
This isn't about a damn title or showing people I'm the best...it's about making Costello realise that he's running the maze and it won't be long before he hits a dead end...I have the chance to break him in half and truly make him feel pain that he could only dream about...

...an example has to be set and anybody who gets in my way will become just another part of that...I don't care if you're a hero, a villain or a world champion because if you're standing in the way...you're just another problem. I am DONE with people walking all over me or forgetting who I am...I'm sick and tired of people claiming they know what I should do or what the hell is going on in my head...

...I am done...

Wood sits back and looks in to the camera, his eyes locked straight forward

...and so...is Costello's Law

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sun 19 Oct 2014, 9:42 pm

Costello continues to smirk into the camera as Tim Allen slowly looks in the other direction. The camera slowly pans to the right to reveal 'The Sharpshooter' Scott Harris stood, staring a hole right through the EWF Champion. There is a visible bruise on the side of Harris' head and eye, the legacy from Mike Masters' attack at the previous Anarchy.

The Sharpshooter's demeanour is a serious one, a burning intensity in his eye. Costello slowly turns his head and locks on to his opponent. There's a staredown of palpable tension, causing Tim Allen to sidle away and out of the shot, leaving the two men to trade barbs.

Harris doesn't break eye contact with Costello.

SH: Excuse the interruption, Vincent but I just needed to get a look for myself. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Vince Costello: 6CW's very own badman. You'll have to pardon my bluntness Vince, you see, as you can probably tell by the bruises and the cuts, I'm not in a particularly good mood.

And I would've sat back and let your character assassination slide, I'd have put it down as being one of the company's world champions running his mouth without considering the consequences. But then, I gave it a bit of thought, I drew parallels between you and Mike Masters. See, you two aren't too dissimilar.

You both run your mouth like it's going out of fashion, like everybody HAS to hear what you're thinking. Newsflash: We don't. You both have some unfounded, tired, irritating delusion of grandeur, see, I don't know what irritates me more: The Masterful One's continued butchering of third person, or Costello's Law. They're effectively the same thing, just, I don't quite know who I can't stand the most. The final parallel, the other painful similarity, is that neither of your care much for consequence.

You, Vince, you think it's ok to go around, torturing a man, lurking in the shadows and slowly tearing strips of him away for everyone to see. You think that's fine, you think that's right. Mike Masters? He thinks he has grounds to assault a man when his back's turned. He thinks he has the right, to try and exploit a mans personal background, bring it into the open and then claim to be the victim.

You're both cut from the same, vile, egocentric, deluded cloth. It's down to the people like me to give you the dose of reality that you richly deserve. See, I believe in consequence, I believe that every man should suffer for the wrongs he commits in life... And Vincent, I'm going to be the man, at Anarchy, to show you that Costello's law isn't the be all and end all.

It's the people like you that create the hype that surrounds me, people like you and Mike Masters, you get fixated, you hear the talk and you amplify it so more and more buy into it. And whether I'm the next big thing or not, at the end of our match at Anarchy, it won't be these people talking about Costello's Law claiming another scalp.

They'll be talking about how Scott Harris picked another man off. They'll be saying that Scott Harris isn't 'a flash in the pan', that they're damn right to consider Scott Harris as the next big thing. I'm going into Anarchy ready for Costello's Law, people are going to learn that angering the best damned technician on this roster is a fatal error, because between me and you Vincent, and I'd whisper this if I was you...

Harris gets close to Costello's ear, almost so it's Costello that can only hear him...

SH: Harris' Law says that you're going to tap out.

Harris backs away, winking at a clearly unimpressed Costello.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 20 Oct 2014, 11:45 am

The camera pans around a corridor in Wembley Arena, before focusing on a small door. Stuck to the door is a hand written sign saying 'Production Studio' with gold stars stuck to it. The camera man opens the door slowly, revealing a dimly lit room. As the camera adjusts to the light levels it is clear the room is a storage area, with rows of shelving units holding various cleaning products.

At the end of a corridor the light of TV monitors can be seen, silhouetting two figures. As the camera approaches it is clear they are sitting on director chairs reviewing recent 6CW footage. They watch the interaction between Enforcer and The Red Arrows.

Man 1: Can you believe Enforcer said that those guys had the potential to be the best ever?

Man 2: Those guys are so not Te...

He stops speaking suddenly as one of the monitors begins to show to footage being shot in the store room. The two men slowly turn around in their seats to face the camera.

A (very) small cheer can be heard in the arena as some of the crowd recognise the men as Hollywood and PrimeTime Johnson, The Producers.

HW: Those guys may not be Tele...but we certainly are!

PT: I can't believe that we are going out live on 6CW right now...this reeks of legendosity! For those of you who don't know we are the men behind Trash TV. We have been integral parts of some of the most groundbreaking moments in wrestling history!

HW: Admittedly we were usually recording them, but we were still there! You remember when the ghost Abe Lincoln was revealed to be Belinda the canteen lady?

PT: That was me filming! And you know when Bezerker was revealed as Diablo...

HW: I captured that moment better than anyone else could have! But from tiny acorns do great oaks grow. Our taste of the crazy world of professional wrestling whetted our appetite. We went away, we trained...

PT: ...and eventually we reached the pinnacle becoming world tag team champions!

HW: So now 6CW knows a little about our history, maybe we should let them know about our future.

PT: We didn't plan to reveal this so soon!

HW: That's the beauty of live Tele though Primey - you never know what will happen next. And what is happening next is that The Producers are making a comeback!

PT: Don't call it a comeback....this is a sequel!

HW: Damn right baby! The Producers 2 - The Johnsons Strike Back!

PT: The Return of The Producers!

HW: J-Men: Days of Future Johnsons!

PT: That one doesn't work so well Steve...

HW: Who cares? We're back baby!

PT: We are. Now that 6CW has a tag team scene worthy of The Producers we are coming in to set the scene.

HW: We've checked the rushes and we can confidently state that it's going to be a Blockbuster!

PT: 6CW be prepared, because The Producers are about to make...

Both Men: TELE!!!!

----
Fin

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 20 Oct 2014, 1:40 pm

Costello takes a step back from Harris, before firing back with a response…

Be careful Scott, you’re treading on very thin ice right now; you see I only have a limited amount of tolerance for jumped up, egomaniacs and Liam Wood has pretty much taken any leeway I might afford you… So I’m gonna give you one chance to back away, one chance to shut that mouth of yours and take that damn smug look off of your face before I wipe it off.

You stand there and call me the bad man of 6CW, well you’re wrong, Costello’s Law doesn’t operate within the constraints that you deem right and wrong, I’m above your notion of good and bad… my actions aren’t driven by the need to create some kind of reputation or status… that’s just a by-product of the fact that Costello’s Law does what it has to do. You see I devote my very being to the excellence of whatever it is I need to do, not just to survive but to prosper. And that means people are gonna get hurt, people are gonna get put out of commission and people like you are gonna be exactly where you don’t wanna be… in my crosshairs. I’m the reality you and everyone else in the back now has to come to terms with, I’m the reality that all those punk faced internet fans now have to write about and I’m the reality that Emmy has to stare at every time she closes her eyes.

Harris glares at Costello with real intent, angered by the mention of Emmy and the reference to his actions at Beachfront Brawl

In fact you know what Scotty boy…when I look at you I see a man who just can’t quite live up to his own ego, I see a man that goes out to that ring week after week and gives it his all… but there’s just something missing… you know what I’m talking about… you sense it don’t ya? I mean don’t get me wrong Scott, you know a few wrestling holds and you sure can go… there’s no doubting that, but you just don’t have ‘it’ do ya? The killer instinct… that’s what’s missing; you just don’t have the constitution of a winner. If you did, you would have dealt with that loud mouth Masters months ago… you would have won the world title when you had the chance… but unfortunately for you Scott you just don’t have an aptitude for winning when it matters most.

And that’s the fundamental difference between me and you… I take my opportunities (Costello lifts the EWF title into the air, directed straight at the face of Harris)

I take them and I hold on to them with everything I have, believe me... it’ll be a long cold day in hell before I lose this title or get beat by punks that don’t have what it takes. So tonight I’ll knock you out of this fantasy world you’ve created for yourself, the one where Scott Harris is the best technical wrestler in the world and that he’s only one step away from breaking the glass ceiling! Because Costello’s Law is all about giving people what they deserve and YOU deserves to be knocked down a peg or two. Trust me Scott you’ll thank me for this one day...

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Mon 20 Oct 2014, 7:17 pm

Harris studies Costello intently, switching his focus between his opponent and the EWF title. Harris waits and waits, ingesting every single barb sent his way by the World Champion. His placid demeanour almost throwing the intense Costello...

SH: It must be nice, Vince, mustn't it?

Costello's face screws up with confusion.

SH: You know, it must be just grand living in that deluded dream world of yours. Please cut me in on whatever it is you're taking, because it must be some brilliant stuff! Granted, you're a force to be reckoned, you're in the form of your life, you're the raging bull in this china shop. But my god, Vince, you don't half talk some deluded boring rubbish!!

Costello's eyes widen in outrage as Harris goes on the attack.

SH: See, I was right when I likened you to Mike Masters and every sentence that leaves your mouth just reinforces that opinion more and more. You both try and cash cheques with your mouthes, that your actions just can't afford... And yes, maybe you have been a man of your word, Vincent, things are playing out just how you wanted them to. But you're getting closer and closer to that overdraft limit, Vince, you're on borrowed time and sooner or later, that interest is going to ratchet up further and further and inevitably you'll end up in the red, flat on your back and that (Harris points to the title belt) will be gone.

THEN, we'll see just how strong Costello's law really is. Because people in this business, people like Liam Wood, irrespective of if he's just a prepubescent man child, people like me, we get invested in, people see something in us and they'll keep paying their money, offering their support until we cash in. This place is like a stock market, you're the big in thing, riding the crest of a wave, but people like me, we're the long term investments that'll bring in the big dividends, long after you've crawled up into your little hole on planet Costello and died!!

Harris is right in Costello's face now, in full flow.

SH: Metaphors aside, Vince, you want to walk around talking like you've got a handle on 'reality', then you've got to prepare yourself for the inevitable fall. And that's not me saying I'm going to bring you down to earth at Anarchy because nobody knows what's going to go down. But what I intend to do, Vince, is show this roster, show the crowd, show the world that Costello's Law isn't the impenetrable force you make it out to be. Because you've never faced someone like me, you've never faced a man who can take your very best and just throw it back at you.

You're in a long line of people who think they know me, you're not the first and won't be the last to doubt me, to say that I haven't got 'it'.

That's a dangerous game Vince, a very dangerous game, you're firing blind, throwing inconsequential put downs at a man who could subject you to pain you didn't think was possible. I'm THAT kind of man, Vince. I'm just restrained, measured, collected. I'm not an extrovert like you and Mike Masters, I'm not brash. I'm a calculated, clever guy, just waiting for the right moment to explode, to unleash.

And if you keep prodding, if you keep going until you're as blue in the face as these bruises on my face, it might just be your lucky day. You might just be the man that gets burnt by the inevitable explosion. And when, not if, that day comes and it's at Anarchy, then we'll really see how strong Costello's Law is when you're synched into The Sharpshooter, I'm sitting on your back and there's no escape.

Just answer this question Vincent, do you really want to goad a man you know next to nothing about? Because if like Mike Masters, your answer is yes, you sure as hell aren't going to like the consequences!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 20 Oct 2014, 8:38 pm

Grace extends his hand for JJ to shake.

AG: As with all the opponents I face…..may the best man win.

“Beat The Devil’s Tattoo” Hits as the mood across the arena quickly changes.

HA: Business is about to pick up!

HE: What is he doing here?!

Dubois slowly swaggers out from the with “Mr.6CW” written in white on the front of his black T-Shirt and “Wrestling God” on the back. Dubois is wearing blue jeans, and black shoes as he makes his way down the ramp towards the ring as Grace, and JJ, watch from a far. Dubois makes his way up the steel steps and order the referee to sit on the middle rope as he enters the ring.

Crowd: You Suck! You Suck! You Suck!

Dubois grabs a mic as he then stands in between JJ and Grace. Dubois smiles as he then lift the mic towards his mouth.

JD: Grace could you please just take 1 second, and just shut up that a$$ kissing mouth of yours!!!!!

A small section of die hard 6CW fans cheer Dubois on.

JD: I mean come on this is almost like a pornographic movie called “2 men in Spandex!”. You are just pathetic mon ami…A pathetic low life piece of trash who will never be accepted by my 6CW diehard fans, or hell even wrestling fans because they despise you just as much as I do.  The reason they despise you is due to your ability of being able to polish off the one eyes snake of your opponent so well you can see your own reflection in it!!!

Crowd: oooooooo

HE: That was uncalled for!

HA: Dubois is just spitting out the truth, and the truth hurts!

JD: Not only that Grace, but you put this man (Dubois points to JJ), up on a pedestal where he does no belong….You talk of his accomplishments, of his passion, of his ability…I hate to break your little fantasy but they are all false! And as far as you go and beaten me…Grace I told you once and I will tell you again, you won the battles mon ami, but I won the war! When it mattered the most, when all the world was watching, you choked…You choked at Beachfront brawl! So it doesn’t matter this isn’t about you and me right now so why don’t you be a darling in leave this ring, because the men, or adults have some things to clear up.

Dubois then shoves Grace away to boo’s to the crowd as Dubois turns his back to him and stares at JJ.

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JD: Well, well Monsieur Johnson first I must congratulate you! Well done you won! You beat me yet again! You put the Frenchman back in his place! But JJ…That was a tag team match…One on one you can’t even lace up my boots! Because JJ it is quite simple, your right for years I have been speaking about you, and for years I have been calling for “One More Match” against you…one more match one on one against the so called People Champ, the standard of professional wrestling, the legendary ICON of JJ Johnson…I have been doing it for one simple reason JJ, to show the world I can beat you…To show the world that I CAN beat you, but more importantly to show the world that I…I am BETTER than you JJ…

Dubois pauses and stares back at Grace.

JD: I thought I told you to get the hell out of here! You don’t even have the right to be here right now because this this right here has nothing to do with you.

HE: How disrespectful!

HA: Dubois is right!

Dubois then focuses back on JJ.

JD: You see Monsieur JJ you don’t understand me…You don’t understand where I come from, and what I am capable of…I am not one or another of your little “Fools” …I am not one of those little pieces of trash who you can simply wash away….Non JJ and quite frankly my drive, my determination is more powerful than any of them who came before me…Whether it be the monster Cassius…The Hardcore man Keith Leone….None of them combined make half the athlete I am…and none of them combined are willing to do whatever it takes to destroy inch by inch…You see JJ this thing between you and me has taken 5 years to materialize…5 years of plotting…5 years of pain…5 years of revenge…5 years of redemption…Because you see JJ, this…this right here this I mine…I earned this…6CW is my home, and I am Their People Champions…

It took me 4 years to earn that right…But whether they boo, or cheer for me these people love me from everything I have done to this company…Hell I should thank you for it, because you are the one who caused me to leave the 6WF, you are the one who ruined my career in the 6WF, and stopped me from becoming the Main Eventer I so richly deserve to be! Why? Because I broke records…I made a name for myself quicker than you ever did when you first debut. And all that happened because of 1 simple reason.

Dubois pauses and walks away from JJ.

JD: Because the main difference between you and me JJ is that I was always expected to succeed! I am a man who comes from a background filled with riches, elite education, powerful and influential people JJ…I was always destined to be a  success, to have greatness, and to become a legend no matter what I put my hands on….While you JJ…you are nothing more than a street level thug who was surrounded by crime, prostitution, drugs, and alcohol…You were always destined to fail…Just like you father did, just like your mother who probably saw countless men in here spare time -while your dad was a work, and you were at school- to escape the reality of where she was…But hey you defy the odds…Look at you today! I mean really look at you JJ, you have trail blazed through the wrestling business, but in reality JJ nothing has changed…You are still that very same thug as you were back then, and I will bring that thug side out of you… The only difference between now and then though JJ is that you just have a few more 0’s on the end of his bank account…

But JJ I can see it in your eyes…That hatred is still there, that anger that comes from that street life…And everyday that you come out here, and put on that brave face, that anger, play the role of the peoples champion! But it is all…just a façade…That thuggish inside of you is slowly beginning to boil and gets close to erupting like a volcano…Because lets be honest you don’t give a dam about them the same way that I do because these are my fans! You only pander to them because you use them to get some of that extra cash into your account! Just like you would do back then by getting involved in all those street activities…also known as crimes might I add… Hell you still do crimes today! Like the crime you did towards me…The crime of costing me my career, and keeping me in your shadow…Keeping that spotlight on you…but JJ what you don’t understand is that I…I have changed…I am no longer that rookie that you faced all those years ago…I am a man who has trail blazed the wrestling industry just like you have only better! I can stand here today with just the same accolades that you have achieved! I can stand here today as a better man, and stare right into your eyes, and say JJ…Tonight…and forever long I decide to remain in 6CW that spotlight will remain on me! And not you!!!!

Crowd: A$$hole! A$$hole! A$$hole! A$$hole! A$$hole! A$$hole!

Dubois smiles as he walks back towards JJ and gets up close.

JD: Because JJ…I am going to do what you did to me… I am going to destroy your career….expose you for the thug that you are….and show the world that Jerome Dubois is above J…J….Johnson! And that I am the true peoples champion of 6CW! The Wrestling God Himself! Mr.6CW! Because JJ I am not just doing this for myself…But I am doing this for 6CW, and you can be dam sure that, I will beat to within an inch of your life. DAM STRAIGHT!!!!

Dubois smiles as he confidently stares into JJ eyes, only to then makes his way out of the ring and towards the ramp

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 20 Oct 2014, 10:01 pm

Listen here Scott and listen closely...

Liam Woods THE man they said, he's THE best in the world they said, he's THE future they said... They sure said a lot didn't they?! Well do you know what they say now... Nothing!!!! The verse, the chapter, the whole God damn stinking book is closed on that punk, because he thought he was better than me, he thought he had what it takes to get under my skin and he got in my face... So I did what any other self respecting man would do and that's take his pathetic little world and turn it inside out... I've decimated his universe and now look at him, lurking around hallways, sitting in the dark, glazed over... Do you know what they say about him now on the forums, in the blogs and on the podcasts now???? They say nothing!!!! That's inevitability Scott, that's the reality of getting under my skin... So well done Liam you got under my skin... You win!!!!

Costello yet again hoists the EWF title into the air, the championship again drawing the gaze of Harris.

And that's what's in store for you Scott, that exact same story will play out, chapter and verse... But you keep lying to yourself, keep keeping that blind faith and telling me and whoever will listen that you have ice running through those veins of yours, because I've made a career out of proving people wrong, I've made a damn life out of taking what people say, spitting on it and shoving it straight back down their throats... A lot of people have lost a lot of money betting against me in the past, I've peed a lot of people off and I ain't done by a long shot, I'm gonna continue saying what I wanna say, I'm gonna continue doing what I have to do.

Now I see you eyeballing my title Scott, I see that little glint in your eye and how your expression changes when you catch a glance of my championship... Well Scott as this is the closest you have ever or will ever get to a world title let me break it down for you..  This is a world heavyweight championship, this is something that fighter, athletes, superstar whatever the hell the office is calling us these days sacrifice their whole lives for. Their families, their relationships, their jobs... Their wholes lives, they lay it all down, their bodies, their sanity, their very beings to achieve this, to achieve what I have! Now I know, by that look in your eye, you've sacrificed, you've bled, but know this... If you wanna beat me tonight, if you even wanna push me close AND if you wanna get your grubby little hands anywhere near this, your gonna have to sacrifice a whole lot more... Because when you come up against Costello's Law you'd better be prepared for more than just a fight, you'd better be prepared for war...

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 21 Oct 2014, 11:17 am

Wembley Stadium comes to life as “End Seekers” begins to blast from the speakers and the former World Champion The Viper Liam Wood walks out on to the stage sporting black skinny jeans and a cut off denim jacket on top of an old school white WCW t-shirt. The fans begin to chant his name as he pauses on the stage, his view locked on the ring, almost ignoring the fans chant for him. Wood takes a microphone from a stage hand before making his way down to the ring and rolling inside.

HA: Wood is here and it looks like he has something to say, I wonder if he's about to tell us his choice right here?

HE: It doesn't matter Harold...Vincent Costello is going to beat him anyway!

HA: I wouldn't be so sure, Wood has become a man possessed...he's vowed destroy Costello.

HE: I'd like to see him try!

HA: I think a lot of people would Brother.

Wood begins to pace around the ring, once again ignoring the fans and instead staring at his clenched fist, he finally walks over to the turnbuckle and hops up, taking a seated position and looking down at the ground as he begins to speak among the “LET'S GO VIPER” chants

I need you all to stop chanting for me...right now...

The fans are stunned in to silence as Wood stays quiet, a few fans react angrily and begin to boo as Wood continues to speak

...You see, I am not out here right now to preform...or play any role that you might need me to be...I am out here as a p¡ssed off man who wants nothing more than to break the bones of Vincent Costello...I am out here as a man who has no interest on being what anyone needs me to be because it has got me nowhere...it has left me here...ALONE!

More fans begin to boo as Wood speaks once again

You can boo me but it's true...I am not out here to be MR EWF...I am not out here to be the person these cameras want me to be...you might think this isn't what you want...but who I am right now is who I should damn well be...it's what you really want...NO...it's what you NEED...I am out here to fight!

The boo's are cut off, replaced by massive cheers as Wood hops down to the canvas and returns to pacing the ring. Wood's eyes still locked on the ground as a snarl covers his face and his fist clenches again

...because you can claim that you want the drama and the bullsh¡t that comes with the backstage stuff but you don't...nobody does...so it's gone...it's ALL gone! I am just a man who has only the will to fight left but sadly...in his ultimate 'wisdom' Magnusson has stopped me from getting my hands on the man who you want to see pay for everything he has done! He has told me that I have to control what I'm becoming and he's offering me two choices...

...the choice of gold...

The “LET'S GO VIPER” chants start again as he mentions the EWF Title

...or the choice of revenge...

The “LET'S GO VIPER” chants are now met by “KICK HIS ASS!” chants as the two battle back and forth causing Wood to pause and hop back on to the turnbuckle

...and at Ground Zero...I take one of those choices and break Costello in half...BUT...until then...I am sending out a warning to anybody who steps in my way because the moment you are across the ring from me...I don't see Max Adamson...I won't see Enforcer...I won't see Gazzy D...I won't see Bam Sparkleston...I won't see Daniel Mangusson...I'll just see Vincent Costello and I'll be using you all as examples to send to that son of a bitch...I'll be making sure he see's exactly what he has coming to him and I will do WHATEVER it takes to make him realise that the countdown has begun.

Wood drops down and remains in the ring, staring at the ground.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 21 Oct 2014, 2:10 pm

Grace watches Dubois start to walk up the aisle and coughs loudly in his microphone. He looks around at the audience and smiles.

AG: Please don't take offence at Mr. Dubois' words. I certainly haven't! It reminds me of the time when I did some charity work for the Samaritans. Fabulous people doing an admirable job and they have to deal with people like Mr. Dubois that suffer from a bout of depression.

The fans cheer loudly and JJ smirks. Dubois starts to turn round and glares at Grace.

AG: Ah yes, the look of recollection. Which is a GOOD thing Mr. Dubois, as it also means you don't suffer from any other mental injuries! Injuries that can be inflicted by a standing Ovation say......

The crowd cheers again as Grace winks at Dubois. Mr. 6CW swears in French and Grace shakes his head.

AG: Look Mr. Dubois, we are all friends here. Why don't you come back into this ring and get things off your chest? You obviously have inner demons that can only be released by talking about it. There is NO need to suffer alone! When I was with those lovely people at the Samaritans, they taught me we are ALL children of this Earth and we ALL have a responsibility to look after the well-being of those that are.....well.....less stable than the rest of us. If, as I fear, your recent losses have played on your mind, then it is only right that you speak to your "tormentors". I am sure Mr. Johnson will join me in apologising for inflicting the mental anxieties that you have sustained.

Dubois goes to speak, but Grace cuts in.

AG: No, no, Mr. Dubois, it is fine. I care about my colleagues and I could NEVER live with myself if one of them was going through such a tough time. I am not a man to turn my back on those less fortunate than myself. So why don’t you come back and carry on talking. Even if you want to talk to Mr. Johnson, I am fine with waiting in the corner until you are finished. Whatever you need my friend…….

Grace walks over to the ropes and sits on the second one. He splits the ropes apart and motions for Dubois to come back. The crowd egg on Dubois to get back into the ring and even JJ is saying for him to enter. Dubois stands his ground as the fans jeer him. Grace steps back from the ropes with disappointment etched on his face.

AG: What a shame! That was your opportunity Mr. Dubois! A chance for you to continue your rehabilitation surrounded by those that understand your plight! It is not fair that you have to saddle this BURDEN on your own. Believe me when I say……a hand on my heart…….that there is NOTHING to be depressed about! So you lost a few matches here and there. So Mr. Johnson and I managed to pin you in the centre of the ring. These things just HAPPEN Mr. Dubois……

Grace looks down to the floor and shrugs.

AG:……..granted, these things tend to HAPPEN just to you Mr. Dubois, but we still need to take stock of the situation.

JJ sniggers again and the crowd are vocal in their support for Grace. The leader of the COG’s turns to Dubois and smiles.

AG: I am sure you will EMBRACE the coming match Mr. Dubois! You will give it your all and come out the other side a BETTER man. But even if you get beaten again. Even if that victory passes you by once more. I will say this to you Mr. Dubois. At some point, hopefully in the not too distant future, you will come out of the tunnel and into the light! You will forget about these dark days and look forward to the new ones. And I know, I pray and I BELIEVE Mr. Dubois……that you WILL at last ACHIEVE!

The crowd cheer loudly as Grace nods his head and smiles at Dubois broadly.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 21 Oct 2014, 4:24 pm

As Liam Wood stares at the ring mat, "Here it comes, the apocalypse..." is heard and "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons hits, Wembley Arena is filled with a chorus of booing from the 6CW fans and Liam Wood glares towards the entrance at the top of the ramp as Max Adamson strolls out from behind the curtain, walking slowly while dressed to compete with his "Incredible Hunk" t-shirt on. He cradles the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder as he saunters down towards the ring. Adamson climbs onto the ring apron and enters through the middle ropes, he takes a microphone from ringside and has a bemused smile on his face as the music cuts out;

Max: So let me get this straight Liam Wood. You, the jumped up wannabe, who can't even protect his own girlfriend, with more tattoos than brain cells and more losses than the England Cricket team... You, Liam Wood, are going to use me to send a message to Costello?

(Adamson looks confused as he continues)

Max: Do you know who I am? You obviously know my name but do you truly know who Max Adamson is? Because I don't think you do. I, Max Adamson, am the reigning and defending 6CW World Heavyweight Champion. I, Max Adamson, am the only man in 6CW history to successfully defend the 6CW World Championship at Night of Glory. I, Max Adamson, am the only man ever to hold the 6CW World Championship in both eras of this company.

(Liam Wood glares angrily towards Adamson)

Max: Don't get me wrong, I see where you're coming from. You're so enraged by the actions of Vincent Costello that every opponent you face, you visualise him. I get that. I've been there and done that. But here's the thing. You won't be facing Vincent Costello tonight. You're facing Max Adamson tonight. You're facing a man, who, throughout his wrestling career, has courted controversy like no other. You're facing a man, who, throughout his wrestling career, has done things worse than taking your trashbag ho and leaving her in a position she knows only too well, flat on her back...

(Adamson quickly scrambles over the top rope and escapes to the outside of the ring as Liam Wood angrily goes for him, Adamson is now outside the ring still talking as the crowd chant "Lets go Viper")

Max: Whoa there! Save it for the match Liam Wood. The point is, I've done far worse things than Costello is even capable of Liam. Try, running over a fellow competitor in a car and framing someone else for the crime. Try, taking advantage of the death of a close personal friend to boost my chances of winning the World Championship. Try, on more than one occasion, being part of a movement so hate filled that it went to war against the very company they were employed by. Try, stealing a so-called best friend's lover and turning it around on him with false accusations of domestic abuse. Did that twice too. I am someone who is far more dangerous than Vincent Costello. I've proven time and time again that I am willing to do whatever it takes, just to succeed in my career. And if you think you can simply visualise Vincent Costello's smarmy face and give Max Adamson a beatdown he never knew was coming, you can think again Liam Wood. Because you will, like it or not, be facing Max Adamson. The very best in this industry. And not only that, you will be facing a Max Adamson who is equally chomping at the bit to fight his Ground Zero opponent. I am counting down the days until I get to face Enforcer. I am counting down the days until I get to face that Trash TV bitch, that Fat Hockey player, that immobile uninteresting sheep and make him wish he'd never picked a fight with me. And I am going to be visualising him when I face you.

(Adamson smirks before continuing)

Max: I mean, sure, you're a bit shorter than Enforcer, and thinner, and your body is covered in cartoon drawings and piercings, because "you're different" and God knows everyone likes people who are different, but I will still visualise Enforcer when I face you because that fat son of a bitch has a beating coming his way and I will be making sure I am at my absolute peak. You will be in the wrong place at the wrong time Liam Wood, I would apologise but I don't have to, because I'm the World Champion.

(Adamson grins as Wood stares down at him from the ring, Wood leaning on the top rope as Adamson smirks at Wood from the bottom of the ramp)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 21 Oct 2014, 6:35 pm

*Christy James is backstage, dolled up, mic in hand, ready for an interview

CJ: My guest at this time, one half of the tag team champions, the world's favourite daredevil...Robin Reborn!

*The crowd pop at the mention of Reborn's name but we see no man approach Christy. She looks around confused then tries again

CJ...Robin Reborn!

*No one appears to the left, where Christy is gesturing and looking, but a finger taps her on the shoulder to her right

"Erm, excuse me, Miss James, sorry to interrupt"

*The camera swings and we see Jack Hurst waiting to speak

CJ: Jack, I am meant to be interviewing Robin this very second, can you go get the other half of the Red Arrows?

JH: Unfortunately not, Miss James. Robin has a lot to concentrate on tonight and I thought it best that the tittle tattle of the backstage interview be left to moi.

*Christy turns to Jack and then remembers herself, suddenly forcing her beaming interview smile back on to her face

CJ: Well, Jack, your rivalry with Bad Intentions has certainly heated up in the past few weeks, and tonight Justice Porter will take on Robin Reborn with both tag partners at ringside...how do you see the bout going?

JH: Simply put, Christy, there is a reason we are the name on everyone's lips and it's because we are the tag team that 6CW has needed since its rebirth. The company has been reborn, the division has been reborn and that latter success is down to Hurst and Reborn. The Odd Couple had their moment, then the Angry Couple had 15 seconds of fame, but now the team of your dreams holds gold and it's shining rather brightly from this angle.

CJ: Those are confidence words...Bad Intentions would tend to disagree

JH: So did Ice and Shaw...so did Adamson and Enforcer...even those bothersome Brothers in hoods...Porter and Creed are just names to chalk up on the obituaries page. And whilst you're there you can scratch our names in the Hall of Fame waiting list...yes, Christy, even a quiet English gent can be as confident as this for a team this good

CJ: You're one of the greatest already?

JH: It's only a matter of time...we just need the competition to raise its game

*In the background we can hear Jack's name being shouted and both Jack and Christy turn to look. In rushes Robin Reborn and he's worked up

RR: They're back, Jack. They're back!

*Reborn is smiling wildly, seemingly both concerned and excited

JH: Who?

CJ: Weren't you watching backstage?

RR: Now we're cooking on gas, Jack. They're bringing the audience with them, Jack. The spotlight will shine on the tag division more than any time before.

JH: Keep your head in the game, Reborn, Justice and Consequences are real names too, not just the Bad Intentions being spread.

Reborn is pacing, grabbing a mic from Christy as he speaks again

RR: Good, good, get puns ready, that makes good tele. Trash, they love trash. We can do that and wrestle too. Yeah, we got this. They learned from the very best, they learned from the man who called us potential. Did he do this? Did Enforcer bring them back? Are we playing his game now?

*Hurst grabs Reborn with a hand on each shoulder and shakes him

JH: What are you saying?!

*Reborn shakes him off and suddenly turns to look down the camera. Or is it just passed the camera?

CJ: Oh my god!!!!

*Reborn springs towards the camera and it flies into the air and to the ground, the same as the cameraman behind it. The angle is now the camera from the floor and we see just Reborn's, Hurst's and James' feet.

JH: What the hell Robin?!

RR: The Producers are coming, Jack. No cameraman can be trusted, no sound guy is just a man with a boom mic. They wanna see the jokers inside the Red Arrows? Then I'll bring Heath Ledger back to life, I'll have them ask the same question everyone else always asks...

*A laugh cries out and Reborn's feet move a lot. James shuffles away and leaves Jack standing on his own

JH: You need to get a grip, Robin. They are just one, old, almost amateur team. Concentrate on your match tonight, get your head in the damn game!

*Hurst walks away and Robin sits on the floor crossed legged, cocks his head to the side and stares right down the lens

RR: Why so series, Johnsons?

*He breaks into laughter again and the scene fades away...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 21 Oct 2014, 6:58 pm

Wood pushes himself back away from the ropes and shakes his head before raising the mic and replying to Max

Congratulations Max...that's a very, very impressive list of accomplishments but it doesn't fill me with fear in the slightest...you might be the world champion of this company...you might have defended that belt and retained at Night Of Glory and you might be a world record setting champion but you're missing out a few details that I think personally...are quite important.

Max looks at Wood and smirks, almost ignoring his accusation

You won that belt with the help of Gazzy D, you have used every trick you have to keep it and when the going go tough you tucked your tail between your legs and presented for Mr Jones like a good little lap dog...you see, you look at yourself like a leader but at Night Of Glory you were just another face in a failing group...you “lead” the Authority out at Beach Front Brawl...you had a real chance to keep the easy life but we all know how that went don't we? You failed...you lost your advantage and now you're on your own...so no Max...the idea of facing you and going toe to toe doesn't scare me because unlike you...I am ready to fight...whenever...wherever and against whoever because this is all I have left and that's the thing that you don't seem to get.

So visualise Enforcer Max...it doesn't matter...and you want to know why?

Max continues to smirk and mockingly shrugs his shoulders

It's because when you look across the ring and look at Enforcer all you see if the guy who wants your spot...the guy who would stab you in the back to be where you are and you can see that he senses blood...when you look at him your defences go up and it's all based on greed....it's all based on your insecurities...it's all based on the fact that you know that you're all alone now with nobody to help you.

Adamson snarls and shakes his head, laughing off Wood's claim as Wood talks

That's the difference though...when I look at Costello...when I see his damn face staring at me...I don't see insecure...I don't feel like my spot is up for grabs or I'm about to lose my place in the company...I see a guy who has done everything he can to destroy my life...

...Enforcer wants to take your title? Boo-BLEEPING-hoo Max!

I watched Costello break my best friend in half...I watched him put my girlfriend in the hospital and finally drive her away...

...you're visualising a man that you dislike...

Wood pauses and clenches his fist in anger before punching the turnbuckle out of frustation

...I'm visualising a man that I detest with everything I have left...a man who I want to destroy piece by piece and at Anarchy you take his spot...so don't you dare claim that you know how I feel because you don't...you can joke all you want about win loss records...you can claim that you're the damn man but the truth is that at Anarchy...it's me and you all alone in this ring...no back up, no security and no Mr Jones to hold your hand...

Wood paces the ring again

...you want to fight Enforcer because your pride is dented after Gazzy pinned you...I NEED to fight Costello because I'm not scared to admit that it's all I have left...at Anarchy, you fight someone who only has one thing left to fight for...you face a man who is ready to beat the hell out of whoever steps in his way and I have to admit...he couldn't give a damn what title you have over your shoulder...he couldn't care less that you're a big name superstar or that you've done this or that because he just wants to fight...

Wood drops down to a crouched position and leans through the ropes at Adamson

...You remember what that's like right? The urge just to put everything on the line...to know that you were going to be hurt and just do it anyway because it made you feel alive...you remember that feeling don't you...it was the one you felt before you bent over like a little bitch and said yes please to whoever would help you keep that title...

...You might have a title Max but you're no champion!

Wood continues to lean through the ropes with a focused look on his face, his eyes locked on Max at all times

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue 21 Oct 2014, 9:39 pm

Mike Masters comes out to a mixed reaction although you can hear more boo's than cheers in several different sections of the crowd. Masters comes out with a huge smile on his face as he repeatedly jumps on the same spot before swivelling around to do his signature pose. Masters then confidently walks down the entrance ramp. As fans plead for Masters to acknowledge them and give them a "high 5", Masters slowly reaches out his hand to one particular kid before quickly pulling it away and stroking his own hair to the disappointment of the kid. Masters them gets in the ring and grabs a microphone. Masters calmly standly in the middle of the ring with his arms folded as he soaks in the atmosphere. Suddenly to Masters attention, he hears a kid in the front row scream, "Need more Harris". Masters begins smirking before exiting the ring and walking up to the kid.

MM: Oh hey little buddy, you know I just managed to catch what you said there. Don't worry kid, I'm not mad, at your age, you don't know much. But I did hear those words you shouted loud and proud from those little lungs of yours. But you know what, I want you to say it one more for these strangers, uh I mean fans.

Masters places the microphone over the kids mouth as the kid shouts "Need more Harris" to a huge ovation. This then begins a "Need more Harris" chant from the entire arena. Masters begins smiling once again as he gets back in the ring. As the chant slowly begins to fade...

MM: Oh don't mind me, you know what, that's what makes this business so great. Let you're voices be heard people! A one time great created one of the best, iconic era's in our generation, and of course that era was known as...people power! Oh powerrrr to the people. So come on, lets get that chant going again. "Need more Harris"! "Need more Harris"! "Need more Harris"!

Masters' crowd taunting doesn't seem to be pleasing the crowd...

MM: Oh what, you guys tired. To be honest, I don't blame you all, I'm a bit tired of Harris too. I'm tired of his "Need more Jones" phrase uh I mean Harris...woops. I'm tired of his sad family squabbles. I'm tired of him proclaiming to be one of the best wrestlers in this business. I've just had enough and when I've had enough, I show them I've had enough. And on Anarchy, I showed exactly that. I showed Harris what I really think of him. I gave Harris a beating that he's been asking for for months now. I put Harris in his place. After Anarchy, he's not gonna be able to think straight. That people, was the aggressive side to Masters, oh and he showed off a little too. And I gotta say, it felt great. It felt as if the Masterful one was reborn again. And trust me, there's a lot of where that came from, Masters guran-damn-tees it.

MM: And with this new pro found ruthlessness of mine, I plan to continue this streak. This ruthless streak. Enforcer, friend, we meet again. You know it's funny, when we met, you did whatever it took to beat me. You gave everything you had, you even had people watching you're back, you even had the damn owner of this business watching your back. Well now, it seems as though you're a bit of a lone wolf. Well so am I. Last time we met, I cared what these fans think, hell I even showed off for them. But now, I don't care about anyone but myself. Don't worry, I'll still show off, it's kinda what I do. But hey, the past is the past. The Authority are history now. I have no distractions now. It's just gonna be me and you. Harris, he's no problem to me, if fact, after Anarchy, he's probably running scared of me. You however still have a certain Australian to condend with. And I will be taking advantage of whatever comes to me, you won't be getting your revenge, I will be getting my revenge. It's been a long time coming.

MM: And so, for now, I bid you all farewell. I am the show off. There's no show without Mike Masters, remember than. So you can all go home now as there's isn't anything more for you people to see. Go on go! Go back to cleaning toilets and drinking your sorrows away. But don't forget to tune into Anarchy, witness me show why I am that damn good and why I am perfect, none of you are not.

Masters' drops the microphone and gives a wink to the crowd as the crowd slowly fades out.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 21 Oct 2014, 11:09 pm

*JJ raises the mic once again before taking a long look at Jerome Dubois. He turns and stares at Anthony Grace and then he listens to the crowd once more.

HA: The support for JJ Johnson is unreal....most superstars could only dream of this kind of ovation...

HE: It seems never-ending...

JJ: Avez-vous termine?

*The crowd cheer JJ's accented French but Dubois looks less than impressed

JJ: Seriously, Jerome, these people paid good money to come here tonight and this is what they are going to get? For years I have listened to you talk the talk but when it comes to walking that walk your more Oscar Pistorious than the Running Man...know what I'm saying?

*Dubois feigns laughter

JJ: Bigger and better than me? Achieved more than I have? I thought you had evolved Jerome, I didn't realize you had skipped straight to the dementia stage. I understand you had a little flash in the pan success once upon a time in this promotion but if I was you I would put a little lock on that tongue, it has a nasty habit of getting you into trouble.

Because, without a shadow of a doubt, you have never been anything but a red dot on the panties of this business. You don't scare me, you don't even remotely have me intrigued by what you might come up with later tonight....because ever since I knew you all I heard was you flapping those gums....I see no results, I see no actions to back up yo' fancy claims...heck this guy right here (he points to Grace) walked straight outta Hollywood and he whooped yo a55.....

*Grace raises his eyebrows, mildly amused, but Dubois shakes his head.

JJ: He had barely got past the crawling stage and he was too good for your broken down French a55 so imagine what a a bonafide hall of famer like me is going to do to you in about t-minus two hours.

Your going to destroy me? You are going to end my career? Then you go right ahead and do what you got to do, homie....I ain't going anywhere. But when you realise that those 5 years of plotting....those 5 years of pain....aren't enough to stand toe to toe with me....then what are you going to do? What excuses are you going to reach for then? Because you think you are better than anyone JJ Johnson has ever faced before....but i KNOW I am better than anyone you ever fought....you never beat a man like me and newsflash playa....you never will!

*Dubois looks extremely angry as the crowd continues to chant for JJ

JJ: What was it you were saying about being their people's champion?

*The crowd boo furiously and JJ grins

JJ: That's what I thought....you see it don't matter where I came from Frenchy, it don't matter what company I wrestled in before I came here because what matters is the here and now....JJ Johnson and the people, well we kinda got a connection....I don't know if you noticed?

*The crowd pop

JJ: Because when I talk, I back it up each and every time....I don't stand here and proclaim to be something I'm not, I'm JJ Johnson....

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ: And I don't need to tell you or anyone else what I have done in my career because it is right there in black and white....my achievements will live forever....but it isn't my resume that has the people on my side...it's the fact that I will never be anything but me, I don't change for nobody and if that riles you up, J-Dubby, then all the better because quite frankly I could wipe my a55 with what you do or don't like...

JJ Johnson has and always will be a bigger star than you, more talented than you.....a damn-sight more good looking and sexy than you could ever be...

*Huge wolf whistles from the female members of the audience

JJ: I proved it for the last five years and later tonight I am going to prove it all over again....even when I was strapped in my hospital bed I still had more game than you could ever even dream of...

You don't make me angry, Jerome, and I can assure you that I am barely past the placid stage right now....in fact I pity you because never have I seen a man try so hard to be accepted....never have I witnessed someone so desperate to be put upon a pedestal and revered by the people...

You stand there....looking like an advert and warning sign for safe sex....and you try and talk me down for my relationship with my fans....but the fact is, Dubois, that you go to bed every night and stroke that little french salami over the idea that you could ever have what I got...

I suggest you take that a55 backstage and you have a good long think about whether you want to go through with tonight....because by time I am finished with you I would be surprised if you were even relevant enough for a support role in Anthony's next film...

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOO!

*Grace looks at JJ, a little surprised by the low-blow. JJ then turns to Grace

JJ: Anthony, I understand your trying to find your way in this business....and I wish you all the luck in the world.....but if I need a cheerleader I'd rather someone with legs to die for and the body of a goddess...

Quite frankly it was a little uncomfortable with your tongue wedged between my a55...

HA: JJ Johnson has never been one to mince his words...

JJ: I don't need someone to lead my parade, I done just fine from the beginning of time....and to be honest your seal of approval ain't worth the paper it is printed on...Your damn right that tonight we are going to fight...just like I'm gonna fight Pepe Le Peu over there and Mr Personality when he eventually turns up.....fighting was what I was born to do and I am damn good at it....

I'm sure you'll stay true to your word....I'm sure you will give your everything....but you need to understand, Tony......everything isn't enough when you are facing JJ Johnson...

*JJ walks a circle around Grace and then he past his opponent and starts to climb out onto the apron

JJ: I think we've talked enough...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 22 Oct 2014, 7:46 am

Adamson stares back at Wood, looking equally focused, until he breaks the staredown by laughing and looking around at the crowd;

Max: Wow. I didn't think it was possible... But...

(Adamson looks around the crowd inside Wembley Arena and appears to be counting fans)

Max: Yep. They bought it. Every single one of them. They bought every single word of that steaming pile of bullcrap Viper. You must be very proud.

(Adamson stands and mockingly applauds Wood)

Max: Personally it sounded like you were twisting my facts into absolute nonsense, but in the name of entertainment I'm willing to pander to you, just this once...

(Adamson has the now familiar smirk across his face as the crowd boo him)

Max: GazzyD pinned me, Enforcer's going to pin me, and I can't cope without some guy who used to have an office back there. Oh, and I'm not a Champion even though I've officially held this World Heavyweight Championship since April. That's pretty much the jist of it, right? You also think it's quite important to point out that I won this title with GazzyD's help. Now that is a lie. I was helping GazzyD. I was turning his life around. Only the ungrateful scroat didn't want my help. He didn't want his life changing intervention. Every single person in this building would give their right arm to get the chance to have Max Adamson personally dictate an intervention on their behalf to turn around their awful, pitiful, meaningless existance, but GazzyD couldn't handle it. Oh, and look what happens. GazzyD goes back to his old ways, and Nate Nack lays him out obviously because Gazzy was trying to pump Emma. The guy's a walking disaster, and not in a good way. He didn't help me in any way Liam, and the sooner you stop believing your own crap the better.

(Adamson points at Wood and continues)

Max: Enforcer, apparently he's going to beat me. Because Mr Jones isn't around anymore. Yeah, people can look at what happened and deduct that I was responsible for the collapse of the Authority. The fact is Liam, the Authority was a shambles to begin with. When you had nobodies like Enforcer and Daniel Reilly running around playing "Kliq", and guys like Justice Porter and Confidence Carter looking out for themselves and only themselves, it needed a boost like a man of the stature of Max Adamson joining them. The Authority had no chance of beating the Uprising, until Max Adamson came along, and Max Adamson took them to within an inch of everything Mr Jones had ever dreamed of. I carried the Authority in a 5 on 1 handicap match and almost won, before "Gazzy pinned me". Please go on about how Gazzy pinned me, because you make it out to be a one on one affair. Please go on about how Enforcer pinned me the other week, after I was left in a 3 on 1 handicap match. Please ignore all previous instances, such as in the past few months, where in individual one on one matches I have been the victorious one against both men.

(Adamson looks angry as he continues)

Max: And while I'm here, please go on about how Vincent Costello laid out your girlfriend in the middle of that ring, and please go on about how none of it was your fault, because obviously it wasn't your fault that you allowed your girlfriend to be placed in the environment of an "I Quit" match, it must have been Costello who invited her out, right? It must have been Costello who she came to save, right? It must have been Costello who she followed in blind faith. Blame Costello, right?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 22 Oct 2014, 1:41 pm

Grace watches JJ Johnson leave to the apron and then turns towards the crowd.

AG: Can you guys feel the intensity in this ring?! The hatred is real between these two gentlemen and will SURELY spill over come fight time! Guys, it has been an honour to share these thoughts with you both. I am upset that I haven’t had chance to speak to Mr. Black as well, but I am sure he is somewhere contemplating his next move.

Grace stares at his watch and raises his eyebrows.

AG: Wow, time flies when you are having fun right?! And I have a pressing engagement with the producers of Children in Need. Apparently they want to discuss an appeal video. One of the many good causes I support……

He turns to the camera and points at it.

AG: And you can all support it too on Friday 14th November.

He smiles broadly at the camera and then turns back to his two opponents.

AG: So, as I have to be off now, I will quickly summarise……

He turns to JJ Johnson.

AG: Mr. Johnson, it has been a pleasure to meet you at long last. Good luck in the match and I hope we can meet afterwards to talk about other things. Maybe films? I am sure I can give you a few pointers from my long successful career. Then you can take it forward and be better at the craft for when you retire. It is ALWAYS good to have a plan B career!

Grace winks at Johnson before turning his attention to Dubois.

AG: And to you Mr. Dubois, again I am sorry that circumstances that have surrounded your recent loss of form has affected you so negatively. If you wish to talk privately to me, then my door is always open. We can turn to the word of the LORD and seek guidance, or just hang out and you can tell me in your own good time.

He smiles at Dubois which irritates the Frenchman more. Grace exits the ring while chatting away.

AG: And lastly, to my COG’s. Remember to tune in to the match. I assure you it will be OFF THE SCALE! Hopefully you will see my hand raised in victory, but if not, you will see one of these fine gentlemen as the winner instead. I am sure you will give that person the suitable and respectful reaction. Until then……

He reaches the guardrail and vaults over it. He is instantly surrounded by fans who crowd around him. The cameraman comes over and focuses on Grace who is just visible in the huddle.

AG: I am Anthony Grace……and I BELIEVE…….2 ACHIEVE!

He lifts two fingers up in a victory sign before putting the two fingers together and kissing them. The crowd cheer around Grace, as he turns and exits through the audience slowly.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 22 Oct 2014, 6:56 pm

Wood shakes his head and begins to clap sarcastically to himself

And there we go...Max Adamson reveals just how weak he truly is...Max, if I'm being honest with you...I couldn't care less how long you've held that title because you've been a coward the whole damn time! You saw your grip on it slipping, you felt Gazzy creeping up so you aligned yourself with sheep...you aligned yourself with a group that you even called a shambles! I guess you did that because you felt right at home?

Wood shrugs to himself and begins to pace the ring with a smirk across his face

It's funny though Max...the more you speak the easier it will be to picture Costello when I'm stamping on your head...you claim to be more dangerous than him but you're one and the same...you're jumped up spoiled brats who claim to be tough but take the easy way out at every single turn...you can deny it but I think you can even see it yourself, it must suck looking in the mirror and being able to mistake yourself for any of the so called bad guys on this roster...you see you all live off the same formula which ends with blaming someone else for YOUR actions like you're not man enough to stand by your damn decisions!

Wood calms himself and his breathing before leaning against the ropes and continuing, as he speaks the fans return to chanting a mixture of “LET'S GO VIPER” and “ADAMSON SUCKS!”

Well you see, this is where you're right about one thing you said...me? I AM different...I make every decision for a reason and I will stand by each and every one of them...right OR wrong! You think I don't blame myself for what happened to Emmy?

Wood bows his head and speaks in a cold, collected manner

You have no damn idea what is going through my head right now...

Wood's breathing speeds up as he begins to lose control of his emotions

...but a piece of advice for you Max...keep her damn name out of your mouth before I knock it out!

The fans break out in to a massive chant as security guards begins to walk down to ringside, clearly sent out to control the situation between the two stars

The truth is...I DO blame myself for Emmy being put in that situation...I blame myself for allowing her to get hurt but don't you DARE say I am responsible for that son of a b¡tches actions...

Wood quickly climbs from the ring, dropping the microphone as he does as the security guards get between him and Adamson, the camera moves in closely as Wood begins to attempt to push past the ten guards. As Wood pushes Adamson calmly smirks and Wood's threats can be heard

...DON'T YOU DARE BLAME ME!

Wood suddenly breaks through but he is quickly caught and dragged up the ramp, as he passes Adamson the 6CW Champion waves him goodbye as Wood exits the arena

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 23 Oct 2014, 10:57 am

As Joshua sits in the ring MK Ultra blasts out of the speakers

HE: Somebody has a deathwish

HA: Altair is not known for his lack of confidence but I think he seriously needs to think about what he is about to do

As the crowd boo Alexander Altair strides through the curtain, he is dressed in a grey suit, white shirt and red tie. As he reaches the bottom of the ramp he removes his suit jacket and places it on the ring steps. Joshua remains unmoved his head bowed

Altair takes a microphone from the ring announce table and rolls into the ring. Joshua's shoulder ticks and Altair immediately rolls from the ring

HE: Cold feet?

HA: Maybe the wisest move Altair has ever made

HE: Maybe not

Altair walks over to the announce team and grabs a chair, he slowly slides under the ropes and back into the ring gripping the chair in his right hand

AA: Don't get any ideas puppet man!

Joshua remains head bowed as Altair circles him

HE: The best thing Altair could do is get the hell out of that ring, get in his car and go home. He should want nothing to do with Joshua

HA: I think that statement goes for everyone on the roster. Joshua is not one to mess with, he is so hard to read

AA: Is this where I'm meant to be afraid of you?
Am I meant to be cowering in the corner, worried about what you might do next?
Oh no, he's dressed all in black, he talks slowly, we can't see his face, he carries around a doll - Oh wait, that's right, little old McCoy doesn't want to play with you anymore.

Joshua cracks his neck but his head remains bowed

AA: What's the matter Josh - Big bad man take your dolly away and now you're throwing a hissy fit, what are you thirteen?

Why don't you go back to your bedroom, chuck on some My Chemical Romance cut yourself till your hearts content and leave the wrestling to the big boys?

Altair smiles smugly
AA: Come on. What say You?

Altair prods Joshua with the leg of the chair

HA: Oh dear!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 23 Oct 2014, 11:27 am

Joshua suddenly grabs the leg of the chair with one hand, but still doesn't move the rest of his body. The crowd both cheer and gasp at seeing this.

HE: We might not want to see what happens next!

Altair looks down wide-eyed at Joshua, awaiting some kind of reaction. When none comes, he tries to pull the chair away from Joshua's grip. Altair really struggles to pull the chair away and ends up falling backwards on his backside. Joshua still grips the end of the chair, before setting it up in front of him. The chair faces Joshua, as he begins to speak, completely ignoring Altair:

The crowd still cheer.........craving with all their might.........for a brutal time.........when they let us fight.........

Joshua looks up slowly and turns his head to one side:

Listen.........They wish an example to be made.........One bad note in the symphony.........needs to be cancelled out.........

Joshua looks at the chair and nods his head:

I can still hear.........I can still hear.........and I am ready for the music.........to devour all.........

Joshua cocks his head to Altair who is still sitting on his rear. He clicks his head from side to side before speaking:

What.........Say.........You?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 23 Oct 2014, 11:41 am

Altair's expression has changed from one of extreme confidence to fear, he is nervously glacing for a way out, slowly he returns to his feet. Raising his hands in the air he speaks

AA: Come on Joshua, let's be reasonable. You look like a guy who doesn't make rash decisions.

HA: Altair pleading for his life

HE: Joshua doesn't appear impressed

Joshua tilts his head from side to side as Altair walks behind the big man. Joshua remains unmoved. Altair looks towards the ropes and a look of evil spreads across his face

HA: Not a clever move

Altair clenches his fist and attempts to attack Joshua from behind but Joshua spins with surprising agility and grabs Altair by the throat. Altair desperately claws at Joshua trying to break the hold but Joshua tightens his grip

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 23 Oct 2014, 2:03 pm

As the fans look on, with many cheering loudly, Joshua grips Altair’s throat tighter. Altair is gradually losing consciousness as the fans keep on cheering.

HA: They want to see Joshua destroy Altair!

HE: Let them fight remember! Let them fight!

Joshua slowly circles the ring, still holding onto Altair’s neck and with him stepping on his tip toes to try and get more height. Suddenly, Joshua lifts Altair up and hits a huge chokeslam in the centre of the ring. The fans cheer loudly as Joshua flicks his hair back and stares out into the audience. Altair is completely out of it on the canvas.

HE: I think these people want more!

Slowly, Joshua walks over to the chair and lifts it up with one hand. He then grabs Altair by the throat with his other hand and hauls him to his feet. With one fluid motion, Joshua whips Altair to the ropes. On the rebound, Joshua swings the chair high and nearly takes Altair’s head off with the blow. Altair’s head starts to bleed as the crowd quieten down slightly. Joshua looks out to them once more and tilts his head from side to side.

HA: It is like he is seeking guidance.

HE: I am not quite sure who can control……OH!

Joshua suddenly starts to slam Altair with the chair continuously. The blows are so heavy that the hard camera has to pan away to look at the reactions of the crowd. The cheering has stopped altogether and the fans look on with worried faces. As the camera picks out more and more anguished looking fans, we can hear the sound of metal continuously hitting flesh.

HA: This has gone too far now! Even Altair didn’t deserve this!

At last the beating stops and the camera returns to show the ring. Altair is absolutely battered and motionless on the canvas, with Joshua looking down at him. He still has the chair in one hand and it has blood smudged across it. Without warning, Joshua suddenly lays the chair across the chest of Altair. He then quickly goes over to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle. Joshua stays perched on the top pad, showing incredible balance, as the crowd look on. Then suddenly, Joshua gets tremendous height as he jumps off the pads.

HA: DUMBSTRUCK!

Joshua's head lands directly on the chair and in turn, the chair squashes against Altair’s chest. The crowd all can’t believe it and there is stuttering commentary from Harold Lloyd.

HA: I am not sure……I mean that was insane!……Joshua must have landed from 20 feet onto Altair’s chest…..I mean come on! That is far too much!

HE: Altair will be lucky to get away with a few broken ribs after that! For all we know the force of that move could have punctured his lung…..or his heart!

Joshua slowly pulls himself away from Altair, his hair covering his face. We can see small droplets of blood land on the canvas that is obviously coming from Joshua’s brow. He reaches out and takes Altair’s microphone, while staying fairly low to the mat. He then brings himself to a kneeling position and begins to speak:

Confrontation………leads to annihilation………for those that wish to test………my patience………For your pitiful matches………and quests for gold………still hold no significance to me………So you see………when you wish to be deaf………to the music………I need to make you all………listen………

Joshua gets to his feet and looks out to the crowd:

We have been here before………a time when you wished for fight………and a time when you remember………you couldn’t stomach the result………That was merely the start………of what suffering could………and should………be released………And yet here we are………same situation………different fool………and you STILL craved………for the end result………

He wipes the blood from his forehead and stares down at the still limp Altair:

This example………is a small token………of what is coming your way………This example………is a memory to cherish………as worst is yet to come………This example………now knows………that the music doesn’t fade away………with the conductor out of sight………He still controls………He still directs………and the conclusion of the symphony………will be filled with screams………and not silence………

He looks up to the aisle:

I am finished with unresponsive fools………those that fail to grasp………the seriousness of the situation………For one man’s demise………will lead to a roster of men suffering………and that untimely death………is soon upon us………There is only one sound………I wish to hear over the music………One sound that will bring me comfort………and then misery to all………That sound is a man………pleading for mercy………forgiveness………and compassion………And that man………will get none………

The heartbeat starts to play as the houselights flash on and off. The crowd look on as Joshua lifts the chair into the air and stares at the ceiling. Suddenly he shouts out with venom:

Bring………me………Plague………!

The lights go out and a flatline high-pitched sound plays out loudly over the speakers, making the crowd cover their ears. Slowly the houselights come back up and we see that Joshua has vanished.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 24 Oct 2014, 5:53 pm

The following is a 6CW Vignette

The London skyline is once again shown; the bustling streets can be seen moving in super-fast motion with cars nothing more than flashes of light.

The image then flicks to a shot of people queuing outside Northern Rock during the banking crisis in 2007. Then to a scene of MP’s arguing inside the houses of parliament, then to soldiers fighting in Iraq and finally to a drone dropping bombs on civilian targets during the recent Middle East conflict.

The image stops and focuses on the moment of impact from a satellite view point and then quickly flashes back to the streets of London. The shot is now of a road sign that reads Brick Lane E.I positioned high on a large wall, full of graffiti.

The camera pans down and once again revealing a stocky man wearing a grey hoody, his face slightly covered, he begins to talk in a thick cockney accent.

“The world around us, the world we live in, it’s broken! Government first, companies and corporations first, people second. We don’t owe the government anything, we owe corporations less, you especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission; don't even start asking for theirs. If you wanna scream and shout and say this aint right, then what’s stopping you???????

Remember, there are no innocent bystanders!

Pipe up, be counted! Opinions matter, you can say what you like, when you like, to who you like. Asking for permission is like asking to keep a rock someone just threw at your head, stand-up be opinionated and fight for what you believe in.

Corporate conformity can kiss my $$$

A Revolution is coming!”

The man turns to the wall and beings to finish a piece of graffiti with a spray can

The writing reads: Fight the fighters, not their wars

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down