The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 14th August - Results

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 14th August - Results Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 14th August - Results

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 9:24 pm

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 14th August - Results Main-l12
6CW Anarchy Wednesday 14th August - Results Anarch11

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 14th August - Results Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 14th August - Results

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:02 pm

A video package starts to play

HA: Oh my god it’s Drake Callihan, he was the head of FEAR, they tried to destroy EWF. What in the world is he doing here? What does he want with 6CW?????

Jones beckons Callihan down the ramp

MJ: Ladies and Gentleman my business partner and little brother Drake Callihan

HA: Brother?????????? – But Mr. Jones, what? Henry did you know this was happening, what does this mean?

HE: Believe me this is only the start

As Drake walks down the ramp the video screen bursts into life

HE: Are you ready?

Jones is bouncing back and forth, as the picture on the screen comes into focus, Jones stops still and takes a breath before lifting the microphone once more

MJ: Good evening EWF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The screen shows live footage of the Elite Coliseum during an episode of EWF conflict, inside the ring stands Liam Wood holding his newly won EWF Heavyweight Championship, he is faced by Daniel Magnusson, and Magnusson’s wife Sofia who retreats into the corner.

HA: Oh my god that is EWF on a 6CW show. I don’t understand what is happening. Hen……….

The feed to the commentators goes silent

The screen switches to a dual broadcast as the camera flicks back and forth between Jones standing smugly in the 6CW ring and the inhabitants of the EWF ring looking on in shock

MJ: My apologies, this is dreadfully rude of me to introduce myself in this way. Not the best of first introductions but it certainly delivers the bang I wanted!!!!!!!

Jones smiles

MJ: You are probably asking yourself what is happening, I can see from the look on the faces of everybody in both arena’s that you are all in a state of shock

The camera once again changes view between the EWF arena and back to 6CW, Nate Nack is standing mouth open, Liam Wood stands defiant

MJ: The unknown can do that, there is nothing that people FEAR more than the unknown but let me take away that concern, that dread. Let me tell you a story.

Are you sitting comfortably?

The camera shows Nate and Wood staring intently

MJ: OK so I’ll begin

Many months ago Drake and I formulated a plan; we had a vision, a dream if you will. We saw a gap in a market, a gap that would lead us to huge personal fortune. But before that dream could even get off the ground we were swept out of the market, we were gazumped by the launch of two companies…………….6CW and EWF

But this is no sob story. I am not looking for sympathy. I am merely trying to show you exactly how far my authority stretches. I want to make it clear the meticulous planning that culminates tonight. Everything that has happened in the past eight months is because I wanted it to happen. I have that authority. I am that powerful. Nothing happens by chance

We targeted 6CW and EWF like a cancer. We understood their weaknesses; we knew how to get what we wanted and we took them apart piece by piece. Two very different companies but in the end the same result.

Firstly 6CW a small UK company, looking for re-growth to rid themselves of their past, run by an idiot who thought he knew everything about the business but lacked the financial clout to really get things started. The way in was easy, we went there with an open cheque book and they opened the doors wide open. It was like stealing candy from a baby, I still can’t believe how easy it was, they barely put up a fight

Jones laughs as Nate cracks his neck not losing eye contact

MJ: EWF however was a different nut to crack. They were backed by a huge multi-national company, we needed to go in on the ground, we needed to spread FEAR, so we created a virus designed to destroy EWF from the inside out. I’ll admit Mr. Wood we did not see last week’s events coming. I applaud your machismo, your strength in adversity. It all seems a shame that in the end it all means nothing

Daniel Magnusson grabs a microphone
DM: What in the hell are you talking about. EWF won at Day of Reckoning that was the deal, FEAR loses then they lose their share of the company to me. I own 100% of EWF; you have no right to be interrupting my show!!!!!!!!!!

Jones laughs

MJ: Oh but that is where you are very wrong. You see there were some very last minute changes made to the contract of that match before Day of Reckoning. The way it was explained to me was that due to a change in ownership of shares, it was no longer possible for that stipulation to remain and as a result the only thing on the line during the War Games match was that belt that Liam Wood is clinging onto

Magnusson looks on puzzled
DM: Don’t be crazy. I didn’t agree to sell any shares

Jones smiles once more
MJ: But you didn’t have to Daniel, we all know who the real owner was, where the money came from that you used to purchase those shares

The camera focuses on Sofia Magnusson who is crying and mouthing the words sorry to her husband

MJ: You see, your wife loves you very much and she was very concerned for your health, especially after the horrendous beating you took only weeks before the PPV. She was at her wits end; she really didn’t know where to turn so she looked for advice, a shoulder to cry on if you will

A shoulder of a man who has been giving financial advice to your dear wife for perhaps seven or so months now, a man she trusts.

Jones has an evil smile
MJ: And that man gave your wife a way out, a solution that would end all this pain, all this worry.

He suggested an Authority that would be willing to make her a sizeable offer for her shares. A deal that would bring her and her beloved husband the safety that she craved.

It’s romantic really Daniel, all she wanted to do was protect you!!!!!!!!

Magnusson is looking at his wife, shaking his head as she cries begging for forgiveness

Jones has a huge grin on his face

MJ: Any guesses for the new owners of that half of the company?????

Jones’ demeanour changes
MJ: FEAR was only the beginning. FEAR was a show of strength, of my Authority. But it was not everything. FEAR was just the start of The Authority flexing its muscles; the power of The Authority stretches globally. This, tonight is not an overnight thing, this is careful, meticulous planning.
For the past year the Soldiers of Authority have been working tirelessly to ensure that the target objective is reached and tonight as I stand before you is when all the plans, all the hard work comes to fruition.

Jones smiles once more, drinking in the atmosphere as both Feds look on

MJ: This is global domination and there is nothing you can do about it

I promised everybody that a change was coming; I gave you all fair warning and tonight, right now is the time when you all get to see what the future of professional wrestling looks like.

6CW/EWF as single entities are no more, they are now under the power of The Authority. This is our time, this is our show, this is our whole f*****g universe. There is no alternative, no escape.

You are either a Soldier or a casualty of War!!!!!!!!

Jones offers his hand to Nate who takes a step back. Suddenly both rings are surrounded by men in black masks each wearing t-shirts emblazoned with S.O.A

Jones’ eyes narrow
MJ: With us or against us??????

Nate and Wood drop their respective belts and adopt a fighting stance

Jones smiles
MJ: As you wish!!!!

With that Jones and Callihan exit the 6CW ring, looking up at the video screen Jones lifts the microphone once more

MJ: Destroy them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The screen goes black, for a few seconds it remains this way before beginning to flicker and turn to static, after a while the 6CW and EWF logos can be seen side by side, the screen once again turns to static and fades to black as Radioactive my Imagine Dragons begins to play.
As the song starts the image changes, showing clips from the early 6CW and EWF shows in black and white, it starts with the crowing of Jason Sparkz as the first champion of EWF at Iron Man before moving on to Orthrus winning the Golden Contract with the help of The Reverend Edward Plague, it then cuts back to EWF footage of The Viper Liam Wood lifting the World and Television Titles over his head followed by Nate Nack winning the 6CW World Title. The music fades down to the background as a voiceover begins to play over the footage of various 6CW and EWF roster members celebrating.

VO: Since the dawn of time control has been the most valued commodity...

The footage shows Daniel Magnusson facing off with Drake Callihan before changing to Mr. Jones and Dean Andrews stood in the ring having a heated argument.

VO: ...Men have places their bodies, their sanity and even their lives on the line to hold power...

The footage then changes to Team EWF and the Fear Campaign battling it out at War Games and The Reverend Edward Plague turning his back on Dean Andrews, the screen then flickers before showing the image of Plague, Orthrus and Mr. Jones signing the 6CW contract in the blood of Dean Andrews.

VO: ...Because the man who holds the power, holds the key...

The footage once again flashes between EWF and 6CW footage of the roster members battling back and forth.

VO: ...TO AUTHORITY!

The screen goes black for a few seconds before turning to static

The video ends and the camera pans across the Copper Box Arena as 'Here comes the boom' reverberates around the arena

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 14th August - Results Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 14th August - Results

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:03 pm

HA: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to Anarchy, it has been over two weeks since Mr Jones dropped the bomb that shocked the world of professional wrestling to its very core. 6CW and EWF as single companies are no more. Tonight we are told is the beginning of a brand new and improved version of 6CW, a global brand under the stewardship of The Authority. What that actually means is still to be seen

HE: What that means is stability, direction, growth. A superior brand, second to nobody. The Authority have taken 6CW to a whole new level, these are exciting times Harold, believe me

HA: I'm refraining from making a judgement yet Henry. There is still a lot of uncertainty, you can feel it in this arena tonight and when you speak to the superstars backstage, they are still very much in the dark. In the space of two weeks this company has doubled in size, we have two world champions. There are so many questions to be answered Henry, not least why???

HE: Why? - You heard why. Jones wants to create the best wrestling company in the world, there is no hidden agenda. I don't understand why people are so worried

HA: It's how he has gone about his business Henry. He has hospitalised his opposition in both companies, he created a group to spread FEAR and panic so that he could get what he wanted.

Does that seem like the actions of a fair and reasonable man to you?

How can we trust anything he says when everything he has done over the past 8 months has been part of this massive lie. Look at the devastation he has caused so far and for what, to merge two businesses together

Just how far is he willing to go to get what he wants?

You say The Authority has brought stability to 6CW. I think Jones has done the complete opposite, he has ripped two companies apart to satisfy his own greed and he will not stop the devastation until The Authority have complete dominance

6CW is in a fight for its life Henry, trust me. This is only the beginning of the war

'King of Kings' blasts through the speakers and the arena erupts into boos as Mr Jones and Drake Callihan stride through the curtain, both men are dressed in expensive black armani suits

HE: Here's your chance to fire the first shot Harold, go on, tell him exactly how you feel

HA: The time will come Henry and believe me it won't be me that Jones has to answer to

Henry laughs
HE: Just as I thought Harold, really big man when you're sat behind a desk wielding a microphone

The two men have entered the ring, Jones places a finger on his lips to hush the crowd but Drake appears agitated by the response

DC: Shut your damn mouths and listen up. You will learn that when faced by The Authority the best thing to do is bow your heads and show some respect!!!

The booing grows and Jones smiles
MJ: Please accept my apologies for the petulance and impatience of my brother, I do not wish to start on the wrong footing. I appreciate the importance of the relationship with the fans, I understand you will have an opinion of me and let me tell you now that whilst you are entitled to that opinion it will get you absolutely know where to share those views in public, as I said last week if you are not one of us then you are one of them. You are one of the weak, an enemy of The Authority.

And believe me in this new world order, in this new 6CW it does not pay to be an enemy of the Authority. The Authority can offer huge riches to its loyal supporters, the Soldiers of Authority are rewarded for their service to the cause, for the greater good.

Last week we offered a place at the table to your so called champions, Nate Nack and Liam Wood were given a choice and now they must face the consequences of there decision

HA: What does he mean consequences, they already suffered a beating at the hands of the S.O.A last week

MJ: Liam if you could be so kind and join us out here please

DC: Get your ass out here, right now Champ!!!!!

Blasts through the speakers and the crowd all jump to their feet as Liam Wood bursts onto the top of the ramp

HA: Quite a reaction for the EWF Heavyweight and TV champion, these fans recognise a great wrestler and Liam Wood showed in his time in EWF exactly what he is made of

HE: But he's an enemy of The Authority, champion or not he needs to remember who is in charge now

Wood wearing both belts around his waist tags hands with the fans as he makes his way to the ring,he stops at the steps unsure whether to enter

MJ: You are safe, I give you my word

Drake is smiling evily as Wood steps through the ropes, Jones offers his hand but he is ignored by the Viper who instead climbs the ropes and salutes the fans

HA:Liam Wood has been accused in the past of being a little egotistical but one thing is for certain these fans love him

MJ: Liam, if I can tear you away for a second. We have a little business to conduct.

Wood jumps down from the corner and turns to face Jones and Callihan

Jones smiles
MJ: Firstly I wanted to say I think we may have got off on the wrong foot so I wanted to give you the opportunity to apologise

HA: What has he got to be sorry about?

HE: He rejected the offer from The Authority, he snubbed Jones and for that he needs to be accountable

Wood laughs
LW: And what should I be sorry for Boss. Sorry for kicking FEAR's ass at Day of Reckoning, sorry for being a double champion, sorry for showing that all the money in the world doesn't make you better than me!!!!!

The crowd pop at Woods response

Jones paces the floor a little as Drake looks uneasy
MJ: I like this Liam, you've got a fire in you and for that I will offer you my hand one more time. The Authority is the controlling force in 6CW, join us and revel in our power, turn us down and you will feel our wrath!!!!

Jones stretches out a hand, Wood rubbing his chin considers his option for a second

HA: Don't do it Liam, 6CW needs you

HE: Don't be stupid Liam, you know it makes sense

Wood lifts the mic to his lips
LW: Screw you

The crowd cheers as Wood rejects the handshakes and turns to leave the ring

MJ: Screw me, no Liam on the contrary, you have very much screwed yourself there. You think you're the big man, you think those belts give you power, let me show you what real power is!!!!

By order of The Authority you are hereby stripped of the EWF TV Championship

HA: He can't do that

HE: They can do what ever they like

In a repeat of last week the ring is flooded by masked men wearing black S.O.A t-shirts who hold Wood back as Drake removes the TV Title from around his waist

MJ: And as for that belt right there, well you'll be pleased to hear that we will let you keep it for now but let me introduce you to the next EWF Heavyweight champion, the number one contender and most loyal soldier to The Authority

Jones removes the mask of one of the men in the ring

HA: OH MY GOD

It’s ENFORCER

Oh my god Enforcer is a Soldier of Authority!!!!!!!!

As the S.O.A release Woods arms, Enforcer hits The Viper with a giant boot knocking him over the top rope, the show goes to a commercial with Enforcer standing with his arm raised in the centre of the ring as Wood is left shaking his head on the ringside floor

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:05 pm

Back from commercial and the camera is keeping apace with Jack Hurst as the Gentleman of Pro Wrestling is walking out of the side door of the building and into the parking lot*

Cameraman: "Where are we going Jack? A nice summer evening or not, I don't think the new American fans are going to be that excited by a red sky at night"

*Jack slows his pace but still walks around the car park*

Jack: "They must have shepherds over there my lad, think of their delight! No, no, we are here to look for the supposed monster of EWF that makes his way onto 6CW shores this evening. I have done my best to greet every one of our new members of the roster. From cretins like Enforcer, the egotistical but pleasant young Champion Liam Wood and even a quiet word with one Mike Conrad about his intentions and thoughts on The Authority."

"But two men have evaded me thus far, and I think by finding one I shall find the other. I am a wrestling fan my boy, I watched EWF. Hell, I needed something to legitimately allow me to stop watching TNA. And as I watched the Ugandan soldier Ojore in these recent weeks, the presence that stalked him was clear too. Sometimes comic books do inspire heroes"

Jack turns a corner and a flame can be spotted.

"A-ha, our monster awaits us. Stay behind me, I don't envisage bother but I'd rather you were safe"

Jack walks over and the cameraman suddenly following a step further behind Prince Charming.

Jack: "Ojore, sir, I am Jack Hurst and I was looking to welcome you to our country and our company. This may well be the last civilised conversation we have, especially with our match this evening, but there is honour in battle too."

Ojore rises to his feet, lit by firelight and imposingly large.

Ojore: "Ojore not man of many words. You impress Ojore, Ojore trust your code of war. Tonight, Ojore step into ring to send message. Your intelligence may keep you out of Ojore way. If you are smart man, then that will be case"

Jack: "I have seen what you can do Man of War, and I have seen war in Africa too. In Kenya, they named me Kafil or Protector in my tongue, and their rivals named me Sefu, what we here call Sword. Kafil does not go down without a fight, Ojore."

Ojore takes a step closer to Hurst and then grabs him with both hands by the throat.

Ojore: "Live by sword, die by sword my little English friend--"

A blur drops in behind Ojore and the noise of this thing landing distracts Ojore, who flat out drops Hurst and turns to face the figure.

"Surprise muthaf***a!" The figure springs and Enziguri's Ojore straight in the face, catching him off guard and knocking him down. The camera catches his face, its Robin Reborn who has come to the rescue.

Robin "Jack, my man, lets roll. This S.O.B does not take kindly to kicks to the jaw"

Jack "I am never too keen on retreat my good friend, but tonight I feel you may just be right"

The pair and the cameraman take a quick pace and get away from Ojore, soon around the corner and walking towards the doors.

Robin "I think you were looking for me Mr Hurst, but let’s do this with manners. The name's Robin Reborn, it’s a pleasure"

Robin offers his hand. Which Jack shakes "I'm Jack Hurst, thanks for the help out there. You're up first tonight aren't you?"

RR: "#openingtheshow! This double audience gets its first glimpse of my swag tonight, Robin gonna fly for these kids"

Jack "Watch out, this new guy looks mighty dangerous"

RR "Awhhh hell, he'll probably sneak a win somehow, the debut guys always do, but no one is gonna be talking about Jon Daniels at the end of my match. That’s my stage, 6CW aint seen nothing like Robin Reborn, tonight they gonna see magic from the first bell."

Jack "You got a lot of moxie kid, I like it. I could teach you a few things young man, and I'm sure I could learn from you. Let today not be the last day we join together, Mr Reborn."

RR "I hear that my man, #yoloswag I’m out of here. Stay clear of the beast."

The scene fades....

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:06 pm

Backstage inside The Authority’s office Mr. Jones and Drake Callihan are sat at a brown stained leather settee. Jones picks up a white china tea cup and slowly takes a sip, savouring the taste he closes his eyes for a second before gently placing the cup back on it’s saucer on the table in front of them

MJ: Can you hear that

Drake looks confused
DC: I can’t hear a thing

Jones smiles
MJ: Exactly. The sound of silence is a wonderful thing. It is the sound of control, the sound of Authority

DC: How is silence a sound?

Jones sighs
MJ: Little brother you have so much to learn about this world in which we live. It is not what you can see and hear that matters; it is the invisible, it is within the silence where everything happens

It is not what you say that counts, the unsaid word is much more powerful. It is the threat of action rather than the act itself that increases the FEAR. That is the power of the Authority, it is not the sheer weight of numbers, it is not the violent outbursts. It is the threat; it is the control. That is the power that we hold

Jones smiles evilly

That is why taking that belt was the first part of showing our domination, it was about showing that we can take what ever we want whenever we want. The fun is watching that FEAR envelop the masses

Soon it will engulf them so much that we will not have to take, they will be handing it to us, begging us to release them from the torture

Soon everybody will be standing in line; soon everybody will understand what it is to be controlled by The Authority

DC: And what are we going to do with that belt?

MJ: We present it as a carrot on a stick. We get the knights to line up in battle to prove their worth

That belt will be a badge of honour and only the best will get the chance to wear it

DC: So we are keeping the EWF TV title

Jones shoots his brother a look of disgust
MJ: EWF??

EWF is the past…….

6CW is the future……..

DG: So………………????????????

MJ: So from next week we will have a head to head tournament, a tournament that will pit the best that 6CW has to offer against one another, a tournament that will culminate at Ground Zero on October 27th where The Authority will crown the new 6CW UK Champion

Drake smiles

MJ: I can trust you to ensure we have a more worthy champion this time around????

DC: Of course

Last edited by Paul Mac 6CW on Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:07 pm

A message appears on the screen "Last week at EWF Conflict" before cutting to a video.

Oliver Baker is standing in the presence of a tall, muscular man. The unknown man has an arrogant smile on his face and is dressed in jeans and a vest with the word “Perfection” on the front. Baker looks into the camera.

Baker: As you all know, it is my duty to scour the world for the greatest talents available. Now that I am back and able to fulfill my duties once more I am delighted to welcome a new signing to the EWF roster….

*The man behind Baker smirks and cracks his knuckles

Baker: This is Jonathan Daniels….6’6…..325 pounds……..a destructive powerhouse if ever I saw one…..on behalf of EWF I would like to welcome Daniels to our roster….and announce that next week he will make his debut for this company…

*Daniels steps forward and looks into the camera

Daniels: Take a good long look at perfection….because week in, week out you are going to witness me….”Mr. Perfection” running roughshod over the EWF roster….I am going to destroy anything and anyone in my path and I will not stop until championship gold is resting around my waist….because I am better than you all….perfection is what I do, perfection is what I am all about…..get ready to witness history in the making!

*The crowd boo Daniels’ cocky demeanor before he backs off and exits the scene, leaving Oliver Baker looking pleased.

The video fades and we see Oliver Baker talking to Jonathan Daniels in his locker room, Daniels is stood with an arrogant smile on his face whilst rubbing his hands together.

Baker: Last week on Conflict I signed this beast of a man, this destructive powerhouse known as Jonathan Daniels to a contract knowing he has what it takes to dominate this industry for years to come. I scoured all over the world to look for the best talent on offer and no one came close to this man, no one came close to "Mr. Perfection" Jonathan Daniels. Now as EWF has merged with 6CW allow me to introduce my last signing in EWF but also the first man under my management here in 6CW he is "Mr."

Daniels steps forward placing a hand on Baker's shoulder.

Daniels: That's o.k. Oliver...allow me to introduce myself to all of you I am "Mr. Perfection" Jonathan Daniels and I am here to give everyone in 6CW a warning…and that is warning is simple I will destroy anyone and anything in my path to get to the top around here, I will not stop until I have gold around my waist. I want you all to take a long look at the man standing in front of you because you will be seeing a lot more of my and my god given talents week in and week out I am better than you all….perfection is what I do, perfection is what I am all about…..get ready to witness history in the making!

Daniels: Robin Reborn I saw that you saved Jack Hurst from Ojore in the parking lot and you would be wise to heed his words of warning I am mighty dangerous and after the disrespect that you showed me by saying that I will sneak a win as the new guys always do and that nobody will be talking about me after our match you just wrote your own fate and that fate is a beating no one will ever forget from yours truly "Mr. Perfection" Jonathan Daniels and remember folks I am perfect…you are not.

Daniels walks back towards Oliver Baker laughing before the two men shake hands and the screen fades to black.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:08 pm

Backstage Liam Wood is walking towards his locker room. Wood is walking with hunched shoulders, his eyes to the floor when he bumps into Tim Allen

LW: Hey idiot, watch where you’re going!!!!!!!

Allen looks startled but quickly composes himself
TA: I’m sorry, Mr Wood. Of course I should have watched where I was going, what was I thinking?

LW: Are you patronising me?

TA: Never Sir. Of course I would never think of it. I was merely pointing out the error of my ways

LW: Is everyone trying to annoy me today???

TA: I’m sorry. I saw what happened at ringside. Not the start to your time in 6CW you would have wanted

LW: No s**t, you’re a clever son of a b***h aren’t ya son!!

TA: Sorry I just meant………….

LW: You just meant what????

You need to start showing me some respect, hell this whole tin pot fed needs to start realising who they are dealing with.

In EWF I showed I was the man, that I was the hottest property and with all due respect to the roster here in 6CW, I'm not going to stop any time soon and there is nobody who can come close to stopping my rise to the top...I started my EWF career by taking the gold and ended it with two titles around my waist...my 6 months in EWF is the epitome of perfection, I knocked down every road block put up in front of me, beat every challenge and stood on top of the mountain.

TA: But you’re not a double champion any more

LW: What………..????

TA: I mean. Things have already changed. I agree your time in EWF was very impressive but this is 6CW. How will you adapt??

LW: Adapt???

Are you kidding me??

The first thing on my mind is getting my belt back

TA: So you’re putting your name forward to enter the tournament for the re-branded 6CW UK Championship

LW: You better believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd pop

LW: Not only am I putting my name forward but I’m telling The Authority right now. I will be victorious. I will get my belt back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allen nods his head clearly impressed with Wood’s determination

LW: Are we finished?

Allen and his camera crew move aside as The Viper pushes open the door to his locker room

LW: WHAT THE………………???????????????

The camera crew frantically scramble into the room, the room has been trashed. On the floor is a single red rose and daubed in red paint on the wall is a single word

RUN

Last edited by Paul Mac 6CW on Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:10 pm

Back at ringside
He: Brother I can't tell you how excited I am for tonight. Its our first outing since both 6CW and EWF come together as one, and we have some huge, mouthwatering matches coming up

Ha: I have to agree, but with the honour of appearing first under the new banner goes to one of the Team EWF members Robin Reborn as he goes one on one with new comer Jonathan Daniels....no pressure guys, but the whole world is watching

'Perfection' rings out of the speakers as gold pyros rain down from the screen. Jonathan Daniels steps out through the gold and soaks in the mainly hostile reaction from the crowd. He turns his back on the crowd and points at the slogan on the back of his tee 'I AM PERFECT AND YOU'RE NOT'

He: For a new guy he's not exactly endearing himself to the 6CW universe is he?

Daniels smirks at the fans and cockily struts down to ringside. He slides onto the ring apron and then climbs into the ring before climbing the turnbuckle and removing his T-Shirt

Ha: I don't think he needs to worry about these fans liking him with a physique like that.

He: He certainly is a physical specimen, but I don't think that will bother this guy

The crowd jump to their feet in anticipation as 'Thrift shop' begins to play. Reborn runs out through the smoke and signals to the crowd at both sides of the stage. He starts to make his way down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans

Ha: Robin Reborn looks fired up. You'd think the shock after finding out FEAR were only a small fish in a big ocean would have some knock on effect, but he looks in the mood tonight.

Reborn reaches ringside and slides in the ring. He walks straight past Daniels and climbs to the second rope as the flashes of cameras illuminate the crowd

He: Its certainly going to be interesting here as these two guys will obviously be operating in two styles. Daniels will have the strength and power advantage, but Reborn will have speed on his side

Ha: It certainly makes for the high quality match ups we're used to

The referee signals for the bell and the two men circle each other. Daniels tries to impose his physical advantage by closing in but Reborn uses speed and ducks underneath his grasp and let’s fly with a flurry of kicks. He backs Daniels into the corner and then continues the assault and Daniels has to duck through the ropes for the official to intervene

Ha: Fast start from Reborn here tonight

The referee orders Reborn away from Daniels who takes a second to straighten his hair and the two meet in the middle of the ring again

Ha: Cheap shot right there

The crowd boo as Reborn goes to tie up and Daniels gets a thumb to the eye causing his opponent to stagger back blindly. He hits a big forearm as Reborn falls against the ropes for support and then whips him knocking him down in the centre of the ring with a shoulder charge

Daniels flexes his bicep and then drops an elbow across the upper body of Reborn before cockily pinning him with the elbow across the face

He: kick out at one. I may have only seen videos of Reborn but the heart this kid has, it's gonna take more than this to put him away

Daniels stalks Reborn as he gets to his feet and he kicks him in the gut and backs him into the corner of the ring. He hits some shoulder shots into the midsection and then drags him out of the corner and knocks him down to the mat with a short arm clothesline. He picks him up and throws him back in the corner and then whips him across the ring to the opposite corner

He: Daniels looking to build up some steam here

Ha: Nobody home

The crowd erupt as Reborn dives out of the corner as Daniels goes for the running clothesline. He lets fly with a low kick to the side and continues to wear the bigger Daniels down. He backs out of the corner with Daniels slumped and then runs springboarding off the first rope into a handstand position and falls into a dropkick

Reborn gets to his feet and motions for Daniels to get to his feet. He bounces off the ropes and hits a dropkick to the knee and then springboards off the second rope into a crossbody

Ha: wow this Reborn doesn't stop, so exciting to watch

Robin exits the ring to the apron and jumps up to the top rope. He stalks Daniels who slowly makes his way to his feet

Ha: WHAT A DROPKICK....HE MAY HAVE HIM

He: one....two...th

Daniels throws his arm in the air to stop the count and Reborn quickly stays on the offensive. He runs against the ropes and hits a running leg drop and then hits a standing Moonsault and hooks the leg again

Once again Daniels gets his shoulder up. Reborn gets to his feet and exits the ring to the apron. He stands patiently and waits for his opponent to get up. As Daniels gets to his feet Reborn springboards off the top rope

Ha: MY GOD! HE ALMOST TOOK HIS HEAD OFF

The cheers in the crowd quickly turn to jeers as Reborn goes for the high risk move and jumps right into a big boot from Daniels. Daniels looks smug with himself as he gets to his feet. He closes in on Reborn and lifts him up from the mat, he kicks him in the gut and then perfectly hits a suplex floating over into a mounted position and unloading a barrage of right hands to the side of Reborns head.

Daniels is forced to halt the attack by the count of the official. He stands over Reborn who slowly begins to get to his feet and is met with another kick to the mid section. H doubles over and is panted with a DDT down to the canvas before Daniels hooks the leg for the cover

Reborn kicks out as Daniels grabs him by the head again and delivers a few more sharp shots. He lifts him up and backs him against the ropes and whips him across the ring before dropping him with a back body drop. Daniels backs away allowing Reborn to get to his feet

Ha: Huge clothesline from Daniels...is this it?

He: on.....two......

Ha: Not yet. Reborn, shoulder up

Daniels gets up and backs into the corner. He screams at Reborn to do the same and then runs at him aiming a clothesline

Ha: LOW BRIDGED

The crowd go wild as Reborn drops to the mat pulling the top rope down sending Daniels flying to the outside of the ring. Reborn then gets to his feet, runs at the opposite ropes and then camera flashes explode as Reborn soars through the air taking Daniels out with a suicide dive.

He: That was impressive. These EWF guys sure can go

Reborn gets up and plays to the crowd. He grabs Daniels as he tries to get to his feet and he drags him over to the ring steps and throws his head against the cold steel. Daniels staggers back as reborn disappears around the side of the ring

Ha: what the???

The crowd is cheering loudly as Reborn jumps on the crowd barrier and runs round before jumping off taking Daniels out with a knee to the side of the head. Reborn rolls in and out of the ring to break the officials count and then he lifts Daniels up. He rolls him into the ring leaving his head hanging over the side and then he climbs onto the announce table before leaping off with a spinning leg drop across the head and neck. Reborn climbs on to the apron and catapults himself over the top rope into a Swanton bomb across Daniels

Ha: This kid has some nice moves and he could have a win

He: That was too close for Daniels

Reborn rushes up. He backs into the corner as Daniels slowly crawls to the opposite corner and begins to pull himself up. Reborn runs at him and hits a running knee and then follows with a bulldog into the centre of the ring

Ha: LIONSAULT!! MUST BE IT

ONE

TWO

TH....NOOOOO

Reborn holds his head in his hands and looks to the heavens as Daniels kicks out again. He exits the ring to the apron and stalks Daniels, as he gets up Reborn bounces off the top rope

Ha: Hurricanr

He: POWERBOMB!! WHAT A REVERSAL! THE RING IS STILL SHAKING

Both men are down in the centre of the ring. Daniels is the first to move as he pulls himself across the ring toward the ropes and begins to pull himself up. Reborn is slowly getting to his feet as Daniels closes in. Reborn ducks under the clothesline attempt and goes for the headscissors

He: This is impressive...what strength displayed by Jonathan Daniels

Daniels catches Reborn mid air and lifts him above his head in the gorilla press slam position and then drops him face first down to the mat. Daniels quickly picks reborn back up and pushes him back against the rope. He whips him across the ring and then drops Reborn with a tilt a whirl slam.

Daniels grabs Reborn by the head and drags him up to his feet. He kicks him in the mid section and then sets him in position for the suplex. He sends him flying over put keeps hold and drags him back to his feet and hits a second

He: He's looking for a third

Ha: REBORN HAS OTHER IDEAS

Reborn unleashes a rush of punches forcing Daniels to release him. He runs at the rope

He: WHAT A SPINEBUSTER. THIS IS IT

Ha: SHOULDR UP!! DANIELS CAN'T BELIEVE IT

He: I can't myself, he almost broke him in two with that

Daniels hits the mat in frustration. He gets to his feet and pulls Reborn back up he sets him in position and hits another suplex, followed by a second and a third and then hooks the leg again

Reborn throws his arm up in the air causing Daniels to react in anger. He again hits the mat in frustration and then gets to his feet shouting at the official.

He: Daniels has to keep his frustration under wraps here

Daniels stands in the corner and shouts for Reborn to get to his feet. Reborn slowly pulls himself up using the ropes and stumbles around

He: HUGE SPEAR!! THATS ALL SHE WROTE

one

two

three

He: He got him. Daniels is the first winner under the new regime

Ha: NOT SO FAST!! THE OFFICIAL IS SIGNALLING......YES! FOTT ON THE ROPES! REBORN NOT DONE YET

Daniels walks over and kicks Reborns’ foot off the bottom rope. He signals for the end and then drags Reborn up and kicks him in the gut. He lifts him in position for the jackhammer

Ha: SO CLOSE!! WHAT A REVERSAL FROM REBORN INTO THE SMALL PACKAGE

He: But he fails to take advantage

Replays show Reborn countering the jackhammer into a small as he shifts his weight for the near fall only to be clotheslined down to the mat as he gets back to his feet. Daniels waits for Reborn to get to his feet and he whips him against the ropes, Reborn attempts a cross body but Daniels catches him and throws him with a fallaway slam and then scurries across into the cover

Ha: I don't have a clue how Reborn is still in this some of these bumps he's taken

He: Daniels shares your confusion judging by the look on his face, wait a minute, where is he going?

Daniels accuses the official of a slow count and then rolls out of the ring. He throws the timekeeper to the ground and folds up the steel chair he was sitting on and throws it in the ring. He rolls back in and picks up the steel chair raising it high above his head

Ha: That referee is a braver soul than me getting in the way

Daniels looks less than impressed as the official shields Reborn. He orders him to put the chair down but Daniels ignores. He forces past and goes to strike down but the official grabs the steel chair back. Daniels turns to face the official who is trying to wrestle the chair from his grip but Daniels easily overpowers him and the official falls to the ground. Daniels turns to face Reborn

CRACK

Ha: YES!! COME ON REBORN

The crowd explode from their seats as Reborn hits a super kick to the steel chair and it wraps around the skull of Daniels leaving both men down in the middle of the ring

Ha: Reborn done what he needed to but the punishment he has taken means he can't capitalise

The official begins to count as both men look to be out

Reborn slowly begins to pull himself toward the ropes

Daniels is knelt slowly getting to his feet

Reborn gets up as the crowd chant his name. He bounces off the ropes and takes out Daniels standing leg with a dropkick to the knee and then follows up with a variety of kicks to the chest and arms and then completes the assault with a straight kick to the side of the head and Daniels collapses to the floor leading to a Reborn cover

Daniels kicks out and reborn climbs to the top rope, he waits as Daniels gets to his feet and jumps off sending Daniels flying with a hurricanrana. Daniels pulls himself up in the corner of the ring as Reborn positions himself opposite and charges at him

He: Daniels too quick avoids contact

Ha: WHISPER IN THE WIND!!! HIGH RISK BUT HIGH REWARD

The crowd groan in unison as Daniels kicks out as the officials hand comes down for the three count. Reborn claps his hands and the crowd join in to build up momentum. Reborn climbs to the top ropes facing out to the crowd, he waits as Daniels gets up

Ha: Notify Gatwick airport we have airborne superstars, what hang time on that Moonsault

Ha: These pinfalls are getting closer for reborn, he's turned this around

Reborn is still feeding off the crowds energy. He exits the ring to the apron and works the crowd up even more. Inside the ring Daniels is struggling to get back vertical when Reborn springboards into the ring

Ha: the no good son of a....

The loud boos of the crowd reverberate around the arena as Daniels pulls the match official in front of him and Reborn accidentally takes him out with a savate kick. Reborn checks on the official to no avail before he gets back to his feet

CRACK

He turns to face Daniels and is met with a chair shot across the head and falls down to the mat in a heap. Daniels lifts him up and sets his limp body in position for the jackhammer. He lifts him high in the air and then slams him down to the mat

He: The crowd obviously don't like the way Jonathan Daniels handles his business, but it looks like he's going to be off to a winning start

Daniels grabs the official by the scruff of the neck and violently shakes him till he regains consciousness. He orders him to make the pin and then covers Reborn hooking the leg as the official slowly crawls over

Ha: I can't believe this is how our first match is going to end

Ha: OH MY GOD!! REBORN KICKED OUT!! YES REBORN! COME ON

He: Good job staying impartial brother

Daniels is furious. He throws a temper tantrum in the ring. He picks up the steel chair and throws it so hard out to ringside that it breaks in two. He drags Reborn up and sets him in position for Perfect Storm (Crimsons Red Alert)

He: Well as much as Reborn tried, I think he's only delayed the inevitable

Ha: DDT! DDT! WHATA REVERSAL FROM ROBIN REBORN! LISTEN TO THIS CROWD WILLING HIM ON

The crowd are ecstatic as Reborn counters his opponents finisher into a DDT. He gets to his feet as Daniels is slowly coming to

Ha: SHINING WIZARD......what is he thinking here? SHOOTING STAR PRESS

He: Wow

Ha: WHAT A MATCH! REBORN HAS DONE IT!

He: I don't know how. For huge parts of that I thought Daniels would emerge the winner, but credit to Reborn, he showed huge heart and spirit and has been rewarded with the W. What a match though to kick off a new era for this great company

Reborn gingerly gets to his feet holding his side obviously feeling the effects of some of the bumps he has taken. The official raises his arm in the air in victory before Reborn climbs to the second rope and poses for the fans at ringside

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:19 pm

The camera pans across the Copper Box arena as a loud cheer is heard as a photo of GazzyD appears on the titantron, as we then go to the announcers table.

HE: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to the Copper Box arena live from London, as up next we have a very candid, and personal interview from 6CW very own resident, dare I say legend, GazzyD.

HA: It has been one hell of a past 1 month for this man, he has had his hole world turned upside down, as Max Adamson revealed himself on Anarchy as the masked man.

HE: Since then we have been told that GazzyD I sought solitude, time to reflect on everything that has happened, and it was our very own new 6CW journalist Jeff Bloomer who went over to visit Gazzy in Manchester earlier in the week.

HA: ROLL THE FOOTAGE MONKEY’S!

The scene opens in Gazzy’s sitting room, where the Manchester United Logo is seen framed in the background as he sits on an old brown chesterfield couch as Jeff is seen sitting in front of him.

JB: Gazzy first of all let me say, thank you very much for giving me this time, I understand it has been a very difficult couple of weeks, and I appreciate the effort you have put in for me to conduct this interview today.

Gazzy nods his head, and responds rather solemnly.

G: No problem mate…

JB: First of all I think it is important for the fans to find out just simply, how are you doing?

Gazzy stares at the floor.

G: How am I doing? I would be lying to you if I said I was jumping for joy. That I am the happiest I have been in my life…You need to understand Jeff….Jeff is it? (Gazzy looks up at Jeff)

JB: Yes.

G: Well you need to understand Jeff, that these past 3 weeks have been some of the most difficult weeks I have ever experienced in my life…I have been on an emotional rollercoaster, that I just don’t know how to get off…Very few people understand just how much I love this company…To me 6CW is not 1 number and 2 letters…6CW represent everything I have worked, 6CW is a way of life…No matter how big or small the arena is the 6CW fans make the same noise. Whether they are 10, or 10,000. We have the best dam fans in the wrestling industry…They have given me so much which why I wanted to give back…I put all my money into this company…My life savings, everything…Not to make a quick buck but because I had a vision…A vision that this company deserved to be seen all across the world…Because they are 6CW fans all over this world and I wanted to give back to those people…I wanted to build something that no one had previously experienced before…Not some cheap imitation of the WWE, or TNA. 6CW deserves to stand on its own 2 feet, and lead this wrestling industry forward as the standard as to what a wrestling should be.

JB: But then 6CW went bankrupt, and shut down…

Gazzy pauses.

G:……..

JB: Are you okay? We can stop the interview…

G: Not let just get through this…your right it went bankrupt, and with that went all my money…Very few people knew but what little I had left my wife took in the divorce settlement and I was left by myself, with no job, no money, nothing. I walked around the streets of Manchester hiding my appearance as became ashamed of who I am…I saw myself as a failure…Hell my pride got in the way of asking for help…So help came and found me under the form of Max Adamson…You see Jeff in side this wrestling industry you have very few friends you can count on, but Max surprisingly was someone I trusted, was a man who I respected, and a man who I was proud to call a friend…You see Max knew me, knew me well. Which is why he offered an olive branch under the form of a loan…I was able to pay back my debts, and hell I got back on to my own two feet thanks to him. If it wasn’t for him I don’t know where I would be today….

JB: So in other words you two were more than just friends…He was someone who helped you through the hole process of the deception to redemption.

G: Hmmm It’s funny, he did….He built me up, only to then knock me all the way back down on to my ass…Hell it was him who told about 6CW opening up again….It was him who encouraged me to send my CV, and it was him that ensured I got re-hired…I am not going to lie, the first few weeks in 6CW the Re-birth I was a shadow of my former self, but as soon as I heard those fans again, I quickly felt at home again…But the thing is now I am in a position that I never though I would end up in.

JB: What do you mean?

G: Can’t you see it? Where can I go from here? I mean my career is in the gutter…I am by myself, I have nothing anymore…I mean sure people will say I should go after Max Adamson, seek my redemption…But the problem Jeff, is Max has poured water on to that flame inside of me…That flame that would always push me to get back up….That flame that made me GazzyD.

JB: So are you saying you are considering retiring ?

Gazzy takes a deep breath…

G: Retiring…I don’t think I am in a position where I can retire completely. But leaving the world of wrestling could be one…I know fans will be disappointed to hear this, and Max will be smiling somewhere in the world…But he can do what he wish, and reclaim what he states is his spotlight. Something I have never taken away from him might I add.

JB: Speaking of Max is there anything you would like to say to him?

G: Just why….I don’t get it….I really don’t get it….

Gazzy stands up slowly and then walks over to the camera man.

G: Can we end this here?]

Jeff stares at him.

JB: Sure Gazzy, sure….

Scene ends.

HE: A visibly very different Gazzy.

HA: Could this be the last time we see him though?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:24 pm

Harold: Welcome back to ringside folks and this amazing night is set to continue with the return to action of Max Adamson….

Henry: Great to see Adamson back in 6CW, he returned last week and ripped through GazzyD…tonight he can continue that train of form as he goes up against another high-flying victim…

HA: I wouldn’t call Suarez a victim, he has a style that can cause Adamson all kinds of problems…

HE: Believe me, Adamson is going to destroy him…I see something different in Adamson this time around, a fire that cannot be extinguished, he is going straight to the top…

The fans inside the Copper Box are making a lot of noise as “Radioactive” blasts from the PA system and the boos begin to filter down from the rafters. A jet of pyros explode into the air and then Adamson makes his way out onto the stage, a smug grin on his face. He stops on the rampway, soaking in the boos, and then he flexes his large biceps and saunters to the ring.

HA: Max Adamson is a former 6CW Champion, he is a mighty fine competitor….but after what he has done to GazzyD, these fans do not respect him…

HE: What do these losers know? Adamson helped GazzyD when he had nothing….

HA: He tricked him into signing his life away….Adamson has control over GazzyD and these fans are disgusted by those actions….

Adamson rips off his vest and throws it to the floor before he climbs up onto the apron and into the ring. He bounces back against the ropes, stretching his muscles for action, and then he smiles as he looks up at the stage and “Superstar” blasts out to a great ovation.

HA: The 6CW fans love The Superstar….

HE: They wouldn’t know talent if it slapped them in the face…

Golden sparkles fall from the top of the entrance as Alejandro Suarez appears from behind the curtain. He smiles at the reaction of the fans and then points to the sky as he begins to sprint down toward the ring…

HA: Suarez’ high octane style is something to behold….it keeps these fans on the edge of their seats…

HE: But he doesn’t get results like the big game players…..entertaining these fans means nothing when you have nothing to show for it….

Suarez dives into the ring and quickly makes his way over to the corner and jumps onto the turnbuckle, posing for the fans. He stands there for a few seconds until Adamson runs over and clubs him in the back, dragging him down off the turnbuckle…

HA: What a no good….

HE: Never turn your back on your opponent, Harold, especially a star like Max Adamson…you will be punished…

The bell sounds to start the match and the referee chastises Adamson as he drives heavy knees into Suarez’ midsection and then pulls him into a thunderous clothesline that almost flips Suarez inside out. Adamson then drags Suarez back up and suplexes him, floating over into a lateral press……………….1……………….2…………shoulder up.

HA: Adamson will look to use his power to beat the fight out of his foe…

Adamson drags Suarez back up by the hair and drives another knee into his stomach before whipping him into the corner. He follows in but Suarez gets his feet up in Adamson’s face, knocking him back. Suarez then turns on his heel and leaps onto the ropes before twisting back…

HE: Lucky shot…

Suarez takes Adamson down with a flying headscissors and then welcomes him back up into a beautiful dropkick to the chest. Max crawls back up and Suarez grabs ahold of him…

HA: Belly to belly…

Adamson blocks the suplex with a hard headbutt to the face before swinging out and German suplexing Suarez into the mat…………………..1……………………..2…………………shoulder up. He drags Suarez back up in a gutwrench and throws him across the ring with a suplex before running into the corner and sending Suarez flying with a monkey flip…

HE: That’s what Max Adamson does, this is a walk in the park…

HA: Hardly…

Suarez stumbles back up and Adamson knocks him down with a heavy boot to the face before making his way over to the corner. The crowd boo as Adamson climbs the ropes and then pauses on the top, taunting the fans around him….

HA: Adamson may want to concentrate on the match and not playing around…

HE: He can do what he likes…

HA: You sure?

Suarez is able to get back up and he runs to the corner, startling Adamson with a flying enzeguiri (ala Del Rio) that slumps the Australian into a seated position. Suarez then clambers up and drives forearms into Max’s face before leaping into the air…

HA: FRANKENSTEINER!

HE: Breathe Max…

The crowd are showing their delight as Suarez nails the top rope hurricanrana and then he beckons Adamson back up and nails a stiff spinning heel kick………………………….1……………………….2………………..Adamson manages to kick out. Suarez gets up and runs the ropes before returning with a front flip into a kneedrop and then waits for Adamson to get up and he springboards onto the ropes….

HA:TORNADO DDT!

Adamson’s head ploughs straight into the mat from the flying DDT and Suarez jumps on top…………………..1…………………………..2……………………shoulder up!

HE: Suarez thinks he is the big shot right now…but we’ll see who is laughing at the end of this match…

HA: What a difference to Alejandro Suarez’s career it would make if he were to knock off Max Adamson…

HE: Not going to happen….

Adamson gets back to his feet, a little groggy, and Suarez slaps chops into his chest and then attempts an Irish whip, only for Max to reverse with ease. Suarez heads toward the ropes and then launches himself into a handspring and fires back for an elbow but Adamson catches him and lifts him into the air…

HA: Full nelson…

Suarez wraps his legs into a wheelbarrow position around Adamson’s waist and then front flips forward, slamming Adamson down into the mat in a modified combo…………………………1……………………..2…………Max kicks out!

HE: Never going to be enough….

HA: Fantastic improvisation from Suarez, the fans are enjoying this contest…

Adamson gets back up in a hurry but Suarez is upon him with a flying knee strike to the chin, knocking Max back into the corner. Suarez then runs in and lands with a shining wizard, sending Adamson staggering back toward the centre. Suarez takes his chance to leap up onto the top rope and float back…

HA: Moonsault…

…2
……shoulder up from Max!

HE: This cannot be happening….

HA: Adamson is staring down the barrel…

Suarez pulls Adamson up and tries to suplex him but Max uses his strength to push Suarez away to the ropes and then runs at him but Suarez drops down and pulls the top rope, sending Adamson tumbling over the top. Suarez then runs off the opposite side and comes sprinting back…

HE: LOOKOUT!

Crowd: Super-star x5

Suarez front flips over the top rope into a senton splash on Adamson, wiping him out on the outside. Suarez then dumps Max back in the ring and he clambers back onto the apron before springboarding into a legdrop……………………1………………………….2……………….Max gets his shoulder up again!

HA: I don’t think anyone in the building was expecting this sort of display from Alejandro Suarez…

Suarez gives a signal to the crowd, who respond with cheers, and then he runs off the ropes and returns, attempting to flip over Adamson into a “Canadian destroyer” piledriver but Adamson catches him on his shoulders and runs him into a rolling green bay plunge…

HE: What a counter….that’s how a champion reacts…

Suarez gets up and Adamson lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before whipping him off the ropes and spinning him into a huge sidewalk slam on the comeback…………………………1……………………..2……………….shoulder up. Adamson slams hard fists into the back of Suarez and then drags him up before nailing a neckbreaker………………….1…………………………..2………………………….shoulder up.

HA: Now Adamson is getting back on control…his level of offense is hurting Suarez…

Suarez stumbles back up and Adamson clocks him with hard right hands before whipping him into the corner and following in with a hard splash. He beckons Suarez out and lifts him onto his shoulders…

HE: CYCLONE…

Suarez spins off the back of the attempted F-5 and dropkicks Adamson in the back, sending him sprawling across the middle ropes. Suarez then runs off the opposite side and sprints back…

HA: 619!

Adamson catches Suarez’ legs on the attempted tiger feint kick and he rips him through the ropes and catches him before nailing a stunning powerbomb………………….1……………………2…………..Suarez just pops his shoulder up.

HE: It is only a matter of time now….Adamson is closing in on victory…

Suarez is hurt as Adamson helps him up and lifts him into a suplex position before slamming him down on the ropes. Suarez just lays there, hung up, as Adamson runs off the ropes and then returns with a heavy knee to the face bringing the high-flier back into the ring. Adamson laughs at the jeering fans before kneeling down in the corner and ushering Suarez up…

HA: This will close the show….GORE!

Suarez sunset flips over the top and pulls Adamson to the mat…………………1……………………….2……………..shoulder up. They scramble back up and Suarez ducks a clothesline before springboarding onto the ropes and flying back….

HE: He’s lost a step, Adamson read it…

Max sidesteps the crossbody and sends Suarez crashing into the mat before pulling him up and nailing a very impressive hat-trick of German suplexes….

HA: Suarez may be done…

….2
………………despite Adamson’s complaints Suarez kicks out at two. Max gets up and after a brief argument with the referee he turns his attention back to his opponent, who is struggling back up…

HA: Suarez has fought so valiantly but Adamson is on fore tonight…

HE: Kid never stood a chance….

Adamson grabs his opponent by the head but is stunned by three quick punches to the gut and then a jawbreaker that sends him back into the corner. Suarez follows in with a flying dropkick to the chest and then beckons Max out before nailing a jumping enzeguri to the side of the head. Adamson is down and out as Suarez runs the ropes….

HA: LIONASAULT!

1………………………….2………………..Adamson finds a way to kick out. Suarez rolls back up and he lands a standing moonsault before running off the ropes and returning with some rolling thunder. Suarez pulls Adamson into the centre of the ring and then heads for the corner. He leaps up top and receives a roar from the crowd…

HE: Get up Max…

HA: Suarez sensing the upset…SUPERSTAR PRESS!

The flashbulbs go off as Suarez flings himself into the flying moonsault but Adamson manages to roll out of the way in time, sending Suarez toward a bumpy finish. Somehow, Suarez is able to land out on his feet but can only turn around as Adamson sprints at him….

HA: GORE….

Suarez leapfrogs over the top, displaying amazing athleticism, and sends Adamson crashing into the ropes before beckoning him back around and leaping toward him…

HE: STAR MAKER!

Adamson ducks the “trouble in paradise” kick by a quarter of an inch and rushes off the ropes, returning with a destructive spear that almost rips Suarez inside out. The crowd are booing furiously as Adamson rags Suarez back to his feet and hoists him up….

HE: Just for an exclamation point…..CYCLONE!

HA: I hope GazzyD is watching this, because this is his future….

Suarez is ploughed straight into the mat by the F-5 and Adamson confidently covers with one arm on his opponent’s chest…………………………………1………………………………….2……………………..3!

HE: Max Adamson victorious on his return to a 6CW ring, just like I knew he would be…

HA: Great start for Adamson and perhaps a sign of things to come, he most certainly looked good here this evening…

The crowd are booing as “Radioactive” hits the speakers and Adamson lifts Suarez back up and throws him through the ropes to the outside, dusting off his hands after he does so. He then raises his arms and flexes his biceps arrogantly….

HE: You are looking at a future 6CW World Champion, mark my words….no member of the 6CW or EWF roster can stand with Adamson and come out smelling of roses, this guy means business…

HA: But I just know that GazzyD isn’t just going to lay down for Adamson, surely he will take the fight to Max…I don't care what we've just heard I can't believe that Gazzy will just walk away

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:26 pm

Backstage the doors to the arena are pushed open; the flashes of camera bulbs illuminate the night sky for a moment as Nate Nack enters the arena holding the hand of his wife to be Emma

Nate is dressed casually in a Golds gym tracksuit he has the 6CW Championship over his shoulder, Emma is immaculately presented, dressed in a figure hugging black dress which accentuates every curve she smiles as the eyes of every red blooded male follow her every step

They are approached by Tim Allen and his team

TA: Nate - Good evening. How are you after the events of last time out?

Emma seductively runs a hand down Nates chest and kisses him on the cheek
E: Catch me up babe

Nate pats Emma on the @ss as she struts towards the locker room area, waiting for her to be out of sight Nate returns to Allen

NN: You know I’m not gonna pretend I’m not a little beat up, but I’m sure it won’t be the last time I am a target for somebody in 6CW. This belt puts a target firmly on my chest and with the company being that little bit bigger since the merge with EWF I have to be on my game 100% of the time

TA: Talking of the merge Nate, what are your feelings on that and the revelation that Mr. Jones has been behind it since the beginning. In effect he has masterminded the downfall of EWF for his personal gain

Nate smiles for a second
NN: I wanna say I was surprised, but Dean told me exactly how sly a cat Mr. Jones is. He knew from the very beginning that he was a very dangerous man, he obviously thought that he could keep him at arms length but we all know now that taking over 6CW was his plan all along.
I’m not blaming Dean for bringing him to 6CW, Dean needed help, he was desperate to get help with the money side, he wasn’t to know he was being played and I’m sure if he could turn back time he would do things very differently but that is by the by and we are where we are and the Authority are in control of 6CW, but what they have to remember is that I am in control of this

Nate pats the 6CW belt

NN: And I will protect that with every breath in my body. The Authority wants to play rough, they wanna make it hard for me then that’s mighty mighty fine with me because you know what

I’ve got a lot of fight left in me yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd cheers as Nate is approached by a stage hand

SH: Ermmmm excuse me Nate but Mr. Jones wants to speak to you in his office straight away

Nate smiles
NN: You tell him I’ll come see him when I’m good and ready

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:34 pm

Back at Ringside
HA: Are you ready for this debut, Henry?

HE: I think everyone in the arena is ready….what a signing this has been for 6CW, talk about a game-changer…

The lights in the arena darken to complete shutout and then pulsating flashes of light begin to burst from every corner of the Copper Box. An electrical force seems to be growing near the front of the stage before a huge process of silver and red pyros shoot high into the air, exploding overhead. There is a moment of silence as the smoke grows and then “It’s an omen/granite” roars from the PA system to a huge ovation from the fans in attendance.

HA: The former 6WF Undisputed Champion has arrived…

HE: When he debuted at Beachfront Brawl I had goose-bumps, but now it is actually happening…his first ever “match” in 6CW is upon us….Chaos is here…

Chaos slowly appears through the fog and a spotlight shines down on him, illuminating him in front of the masses. He smirks at the reaction and then nods his head before running down to the ring and he slides in. Chaos goes from corner to corner, soaking up the atmosphere…

HA: Amazing ovation for Chaos….

HE: These people are fickle, wait until Chaos shows his true colours because they won’t be cheering then…

HA: Ever the cynic, brother…

Chaos looks all around the arena and then jumps down as “Til I collapse” blasts out to a crescendo of boos. Flames burst up from the front of the stage as the hulking figure of Tyler Roth appears in the entranceway, his muscular appearance is daunting.

HA: Not exactly a walk in the park for Chaos’ first 6CW match…

HE: Not at all….Roth is a dangerous animal, capable of some downright nasty things…

HA: On his day, Tyler Roth can beat anyone in the world, of that I am convinced…but he is very hit and miss, very inconsistent….

HE: Be a great night for him to hit a consistent patch…

HA: It sure would….knocking off a former world champion would help Roth forget about the failure of FEAR and allow him to build for the future…

Roth stands in the aisle-way as pyros explode behind him and then he jumps up into the apron and climbs into the ring. He laughs as he sizes Chaos up and then taunts the crowd…

HA: Roth looks unimpressed by Chaos’ appearance…

HE: I like Roth but he cannot afford to take Chaos lightly, this guy is a fabulous competitor…

The referee calls for the bell to start the match and Roth just stands in front of Chaos, almost pleading for him to take the first shot. Chaos looks his opponent up and down and then smashes a hard kick right into Roth’s kneecap…

HA: That got his attention…

Roth staggers away in pain and then tries to swipe out at Chaos with a backhand but the smaller man stays out of range and aims three more hard kicks at the back of Roth’s leg. Roth staggers into the corner and Chaos drives in with a stomp to the top of the knee and then tries to aim some punches in but Roth catches his arm and then shoves him away, sending Chaos into a backward roll across the canvass…

HE: Roth has scary strength, Chaos will need to be very careful in close proximity…

Chaos gets back up and chases into the corner but Roth ducks under and backdrops his opponent, only for Chaos to find his feet on the apron. Roth turns around and Chaos uses the top rope to leap up and kick Roth in the face, staggering him back. Chaos then grips the ropes and jumps back in…

HA: Axe handle barely even moved Roth…

A double axe handle to the head sways the big man and then Chaos darts off the opposite ropes and returns with a flying dropkick that takes Roth down on all fours. Chaos follows up by running at Roth, using his back as a springboard, and leaps into a somersault legdrop to the back of Roth’s head………………….1………………..powerout!

HE: It is going to need so much more than that…

Roth is already getting back up as Chaos leans in with hard right hands and then attempts an Irish whip, which is easily reversed. Chaos is sent toward the ropes but he springboards onto the middle and flies back with a diving elbow, hitting Roth square in the face, before running to the opposite side and up the turnbuckle…

HA: MOONSAULT!

Roth catches Chaos across his shoulders from the attempted moonsault and attempts to swing him out into a sideslam but Chaos counters into a headscissors takedown. They get back up and Chaos takes the knees out again with a low dropkick before running off the ropes and slamming Roth down with a bulldog on the return…

HE: Chaos is rolling in the early going………LIONSAULT!

Roth rolls out of the way of the springboard moonsault but Chaos does well to land out on his feet and then catches Roth running in with a drop-toehold to the mat. Chaos quickly climbs out onto the apron and slingshots back in with a rolling plancha across the back of Roth….the big man staggers back up and Chaos takes him out with a spinning heel kick…………………………….1…………………………….2…………………..Roth kicks out!

HA: Chaos beginning life in 6CW by looking like a true contender…if he can keep this sort of form up then I don’t think it will be long until he is near the top of the tree…

Chaos tries to pull Roth up but he is shoved away into the ropes and then bench pressed up as he comes back. Roth holds Chaos in the air and parades him before trying to drop him down on his shoulders…

HE: F-5!

Chaos fights off the back and dropkicks Roth in the spine, sending him sprawling into the corner. Chaos then follows in with a shining wizard before climbing up the ropes as his opponent staggers out toward the centre of the ring…

HE: Missile dropkick scores!

Roth is taken off his feet by the aerial dropkick………………………1………………………….2…………………..he kicks out. Chaos gets back up and he beckons Roth to his feet before kicking him in the stomach…

HA: G-FORCE!

Chaos tries to hook the arms for the “angel wings” but Roth’s power is too much and he spins out before planting Chaos with a huge belly to belly slam. He gets back up to his feet and he drags Chaos into a gutwrench before flipping him 180 in the air and drills him with a sickening backbreaker……………………1………………..2…………Chaos kicks out!

HE: This will be a true test of Chaos’s credentials; Roth is like a wild animal when he senses an opportunity….

Roth pulls Chaos back up and hits him with a strong suplex before driving a fierce elbow into his chest…………………..1……………………….2………………..shoulder up. Roth stomps down on Chaos’ chest and head before easily lifting him back up and slams a knee into the gut…

HA: Roth is able to man-handle Chaos with ease…

HE: There is over a hundred pound weight difference so it comes as no surprise that Roth is dominating with power….

Chaos is doubled over as Roth then flips him into air and slams him down with a pumphandle slam. He smiles at the boos from the crowd and then bounces back off the ropes, returning with a big splash to Chaos’ chest…………………..1……………………………….2……………………….kickout. Chaos tries to stand, feeling pain in his ribs, but Roth quickly drags him into a waistlock and hauls him into a German suplex………………………1…………………2…………..shoulder up!

HA: Roth is not going to let go…

Roth is able to pull Chaos back up and he lifts him into another German suplex position but then slams him down, face-first, into the mat………………………..1…………………….2…………….Chaos manages to kick out once more. Roth stands up and he flexes his neck muscles as he waits for his opponent to rise….

HE: What was looking like a great debut for Chaos has suddenly turned very sour….

HA: And this will top it all off…..F-5!

Chaos counters the F-5 into an inverted DDT and then he rushes over to the corner and climbs up the top. The flashbulbs go off as he composes himself and then jumps…

HE: SPINAL TAP!

The corkscrew splash lands across the chest of Roth but the impact takes a lot out of Chaos. Slowly he manages to dig down and drag himself across the mat, dropping an arm on Roth’s chest……………….1………………………….2………………………..Roth kicks out!

HA: Half of the crowd here in the Copper Box thought that was it…

HE: Roth is not an easy customer to get rid of though…

Roth is groggy as he tries to sway back to his feet and Chaos scores with a heavy roundhouse kick to the temple, sending Roth down again. The former world champion then climbs up the ropes and reaches the top before backflipping off…..

HA: MOONSAULT!

HE: He got every last bit of that….

Chaos’ small frame lands across the huge chest of Roth with serious velocity. He lays across to make the cover…………………………1…………………………..2……………………………thr-Roth kicks out again!

HA: This is not an easy night for Chaos at all….

HE: He’s throwing the kitchen sink at Roth and still he keeps coming…

Roth is beginning to get back up as Chaos hits him with a running knee to the temple and then backflips into a legdrop across the throat. Roth is down and out as Chaos makes his way over to the corner and he leaps into the air…

HA: CHAOS RISING!

Chaos looks for the corkscrew splash off the top but Roth drives his knees up in time, sending Chaos flying across the ring in pain. Roth then gets back to his feet and almost turns Chaos inside out with a running clothesline…

HE: Things could be about to turn nasty for Chaos once more…

Chaos stumbles back up and Roth whips him off the ropes before lifting him into the air on the comeback and slamming him down on his chest. Chaos rolls around in pain and then crawls up in the corner as Roth ploughs into him with a splash and then scoops him onto his shoulders…

HA: RUNNING POWERSLAM!

Chaos drops off the back and tries to catch Roth with a superkick as he turns around but Roth ducks underneath and scores with a full nelson slam………………………1……………………..2………….Chaos kicks out. Roth drags him up by the head and flips him into the air….

HE: LAST RIDE!

Chaos rolls down the back and pulls Roth into a schoolboy…………………1……………………..2………………kickout. They scramble back up and Chaos attempts a hurricanrana but Roth catches him on his shoulders and drops him backwards, hanging Chaos up on the ropes by his throat…

HA: That was devastating impact….

Chaos tries to get back up and Roth drags him into the centre of the ring and plants him with an urange backbreaker before grabbing him by the throat and lifting him into the air…

HE: CHOKEBOMB!

Chaos kicks his legs out and catches Roth in the face, allowing him to drop down and break the grip. Chaos then quickly runs off the ropes for momentum, only to return into a huge AA spinebuster………………..1……………………2………………..shoulder up!

HA: That was very close to the end for Chaos, he is feeling the power and it is breaking him down…

HE: One of Roth’s finest performances to date…

Roth makes his way over to the corner and the big man begins to scale the ropes as the crowd watch on in surprise. He reaches the top rope and looks down at Chaos before jumping off…

HA: LARIAT!

Roth almost breaks Chaos in half with the flying clothesline and then he beckons him back up and scoops him onto his shoulders…

HE: Tyler Roth calls this the “Reality Check”….

Roth looks for a fireman’s slam into a double-kneed gutbuster but Chaos counters out into a codebreaker from nowhere. Roth is flat out on the deck as Chaos stumbles over to the corner and jumps up to the top..

HA: FIVE STAR…

Chaos zooms into a spectacular frogsplash but Roth rolls out of the way, allowing the smaller man to smash right into the canvass. Both superstars are feeling the pace as Roth is able to regain his senses and make it to his feet…

HE: Back and forth, both men using so much energy…something has to give…

HA: BROGUE KICK!

Roth tries to take Chaos’ head off but Chaos is able to duck the bicycle kick and he springs onto the turnbuckle before twisting back into a crossbody takedown………………..1…………………2………………Roth powers out. Chaos is quickly up and he sprints off the ropes…

HE: Roth is ready for him…TILT-A-WHIRL…

Roth nails a tilt-a-whirl sideslam and hooks the leg…………………..1………………….2………………Chaos gets his shoulder off the mat. Tyler Roth gets back to his feet and he beats his chest before pulling Chaos up by the head and hooks his leg in place….

HA: SHELLSHOCK!

Roth lifts Chaos with ease onto his shoulders but Chaos counters with a falling neckbreaker……………1…………………..2………………Roth kicks out. They get back up and Chaos forward rolls underneath Roth before springboarding onto the ropes…

HE: DISASTER KICK!

The kick connects with Roth’s face and sends him staggering back into the ropes before Chaos then rushes at him, only for Roth to use Chaos’ momentum to send him flying over his head and over the top rope…

HA: LOOKOUT!

The crowd groan and step back from the railings as Chaos flies over the top rope and clatters into the steel around ringside. Tyler Roth merely laughs at the damage he has caused before climbing from the ring and dragging Chaos up. He slams the smaller man back into the ringpost and then uses his strength to bench Chaos into the air and throws him through the ropes into the ring….

HE: Chaos is really hurting from that last attack….Tyler Roth is in a great position…

Chaos is holding his back and his neck as he struggles onto all fours and Tyler Roth climbs back onto the apron with a smile on his face. He watches Chaos for a moment and then uses the top rope to slingshot himself back into the mix….

HA: SPEAR….OH WOW!

*Crowd cheer

HE: What a counter….

Roth flies over the top rope looking for a spear but Chaos catches him in midair and plants him with a x-factor facebuster………………………..1………………………..2………………..Roth just kicks out. Chaos then gets back up and he runs at Roth, turning his body in midair and wrapping his legs around Roth’s waist, to nail a wheelbarrow facebuster (ala Rey Mysterio)….Roth rolls onto his back and Chaos leaps into a springboard….

HA: Lionsault…

HE: That time he got it!

….2
………………Roth kicks out!

HA: What is it going to take?

Chaos looks at the referee in confusion but the official tells him it was a two count and orders the match to continue. Chaos adjusts his mask as he gets back to his feet and he beckons for Roth to stand before kicking him in the stomach…

HE: G-FORCE…

Roth spins out of the “angel wings” and then pulls Chaos toward him and scoops him onto his shoulders with lightning quick reactions…

HA: F-5!

1…………………………………2…………………………3!

HE: No way….

Instant replays show Chaos wrapping his legs around Roth’s arms and dragging him into a crucifix pin for the three count. Back live and the crowd is applauding as Chaos rolls from the ring with a smile on his face, tapping the side of his head, as he looks back at the furious expression on Roth’s face!

HA: Chaos’ 6CW starts with a bang….Roth was game but Chaos showing why he is a former world champion…he’s still got it…

HE: Tyler Roth on the verge of an upset but Chaos was not to be denied….he starts in impressive fashion and I am sure there are bigger and better things to come from this man….

Chaos stands on the top of the ramp and soaks up the atmosphere once more before turning his back and exiting through the curtain. Tyler Roth looks livid and boots the bottom rope with frustration as the cameras go backstage.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:35 pm

Backstage inside the Authority’s office there is a knock at the door, the heavy oak door starts to open and Nate Nack walks through, Nate is still dressed in his tracksuit, the 6CW belt slung over his shoulder Nate puffs out his chest as he enters the room

??:Take a seat Nate

Drake Callihan is sat behind the desk

NN: I’d rather stand thanks

Drake smiles
DC: As you wish champ
You are probably wondering why I have requested your presence here tonight.

NN: At the moment I’m wondering where the organ grinder is and why I’m stood talking to the monkey?

Drake laughs
DC: Very funny – I heard you were funny, not too smart but funny. I guess that’s how you landed Emma cos it definitely wasn’t your looks

NN: You trying to get me angry, you think just because you throw a little s**t my way I’m gonna try and beat you down. Is that what you want?

DC: Do you not want revenge for what happened to your friend Dean Andrews. I bet it’s eating away at you inside, seeing my brother and I here, in complete control knowing what we did to get here

You must want to leap over that desk and pound my skull in?

Nate chuckles
NN: Is that all you see in me, a meat head with muscles

DC: If the cap fits

NN: Revenge comes in many sizes Drake and patience is a virtue that I hold dear. Mark my words the time will come when you and your brother will pay for your actions

DC: Strong words for somebody with no allies to speak of. 6CW is in disarray, there is no team work, and there is no semblance of unity. The Authority is in complete control!!!!

NN: Not quite – You don’t have this
Nate pats the 6CW belt

Drake laughs
DC: Smarter than you look perhaps.

You are right there are currently situations that have been previously out of our control but now The Authority has evaluated everything and we have drawn up a plan of action, you will have seen the first part of that plan earlier on with Liam Wood

Nate becomes defensive
NN: You will have to kill me if you think I’m handing my belt over to you tonight

Drake smiles smugly
DC: Settle down big fella. Believe me we did consider it and I can see the realisation in your eyes is there that we have that power, we can take it from you if we so wish

NN: Just try it!!!!!!!

DC: But then we decided where would be the fun in that? It would be so much more enjoyable to watch you suffer, to not just watch you being beaten but to watch you being destroyed. Like you watched your dear friend Dean Andrews destroyed

NN: Just spit it out Drake

Drake smiles evilly
DC: I am giving you fair warning, never let it be said that I am not a decent human being

Nate walks towards Drake his fist clenched

DC: Ok OK……………..
Nate by order of The Authority at Ground Zero on Sunday 27th October you will defend that 6CW Heavyweight Championship in a no holds barred match against…………..

Edward Plague

And

Orthrus

Nate is shaking his head furiously, his eyes fixed upon Drake
DC: Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:36 pm

Enforcer is seen walking backstage of the Copper Box when Christy James catches up with him.

CJ: Enforcer, can I grab a quick word with you?

E: Alright, but make it quick...

CJ: Thank you. Your confrontation with Mike Conrad was tense to say the least. There is an obvious air of disdain between the two of you, how will this affect your preparation for the match?

E: Christy, I know I'm new here but have you done no research? My disdain for Mike Conrad will have no bearing on my preparation. I felt disdain for everybody on the roster in EWF and that hasn't changed since joining 6CW. I prepare for every match to maim and injure my opponent - this week is no different.

CJ: You said yourself that you feel your issue with Conrad is personal...

E: It is. Mike Conrad crossed a line when he screwed me at Day of Reckoning, when matters become personal I do become a different animal. I savour every scream of agony, every drop of blood, every torn muscle and every broken bone. Ask the so-called legend Hero what happens when things get personal...that's right you can't! Nobody has seen him since I dismantled him.

The same fate awaits Mike Conrad at Anarchy.

CJ: The fact that you got your end wish in seeing EWF disband doesn't lessen your anger?

E: They're two different things Christy. Seeing the back of EWF and that crook Daniel Magnusson is the best thing that could have happened. It means that true talent can now be rewarded under The Authority and you will see Enforcer take his rightful place at the pinnacle of 6CW.

But that doesn't let Conrad off the hook. He announced his loyalty to a cause and I put my faith in him to watch my back. Not too much faith because FEAR were never the tight group we should have been, but I trusted him not to screw me.

My trust was betrayed and that is one thing that I do not forgive or forget.

CJ: Moving on from this week, you are the number one contender to Liam Wood's EWF Championship. Were you worried that EWF closing will affect yours, or the titles, position – is that why you have already aligned yourself with The Authority?

E: Concerned??...........Pah……..I was not concerned. I earned the right, against terrible odds, to fight for the championship that was stolen from me. I trusted that however the world title situation is resolved; The Authority respects my talents and achievement and will ensure that I am properly rewarded.

CJ: Is that a hint that you and The Authority have a pre-arrangement – That the result of your match with Liam Wood is pre-arranged?

E: It is not a hint at anything. It is merely me expressing my trust in Drake Callihan, Mr. Jones and The Authority. I was in FEAR with Drake and he is a man I respect greatly.

E: Are we done???????

CJ: Errrrrr……

E: Good I have had enough of your inane questions; I think this interview is over.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:40 pm

HE: Ladies and Gentlemen six man tag action coming up now, and I have to say I've been looking forward to this one all evening

HA: And why wouldn't you. We've got 6 of the best. Four 6CW and two EWF locking horns for the first time

The sound of sirens can be heard as the crowd begins to boo. Marty Helms walks out to the stage to a fairly hostile reaction from the crowd, he walks down to the ring ignoring the fans as his music cuts out and is replaced by 'Champion'. The lights go down and a spotlight illuminates Mike Masters who swaggers out. He surveys the crowd who are jeering him before cockily striding down to the ring as his music cuts out and is replaced with 'Bonfires'. Ojore walks out to the stage to a deafening hostile reception. He ignores the crowd and makes his way down to ringside ignoring his two team mates in the process

HE: Safe to say this team aren't fan favourites here tonight, but I think the talent they possess might just make them favourites to pick up the win here tonight

HA: Talented they may be, but their opposition tonight are equally as talented as you'll see, and here comes the first

The reaction changes to cheers as 'Prince Charming' rings around the speakers and Jack Hurst makes his way out. He salutes the crowd before walking down but stops at ringside as the three heels block any entry into the ring. The volume picks up more as 'Heroes are hard to find' starts playing and Thunder walks out onto the stage. He nods to fans on both sides of the stage; he walks down to the ring and acknowledges Hurst. Thunder starts talking trash as the heels invite him into the ring, he declines and points back up to the stage

HA: wow...what an ovation

The crowd go wild as 'I do what I want' begins to play and Blade runs out from backstage. He makes his way down to the ring from side to side tagging the outstretched hands of the fans. He meets his team mates at ringside and then bumps knuckles before the three men slide in the ring

HE: NOT WASTING ANY TIME HERE

The three men slide in the ring and start to take the fight to the heel team. Hurst faces off against Marty Helms trading punches as Blade goes one on one with masters and the former EWF guys trade blows with one another.

Helms blocks Hurst and backs him into the corner. He delivers big right hands and then backs away, he runs at Hurst but the crowd start to cheer as he dives out of the way leaving Helms to go face first into the turnbuckle before drop kicking him out of the ring over the top rope.

Blade and Masters are wrestling for an advantage as Masters has Blade up against the ropes. Blade elbows his way free and Masters staggers into the middle of the ring before being knocked to the ground by a Blade clothesline and then slides out of the ring before Blade can inflict further offense

The crowd begin to boo as both Blade and Hurst turn around and are knocked down by a running double lariat from Ojore but the jeers quickly turn to cheers as Thunder grabs him from behind and rocks him with a huge right hand and Ojore staggers back, he hits another but Ojore stays standing but falls against the ropes

HA: That'll do it

the crowd go wild as Thunder hits a running big boot to Ojore and sends the powerhouse to the outside of the ring. Blade and Hurst get to their feet and guard either side of the ring preventing attack from their opponents

HE: We're still not underway here, but already taking a moment to regroup

HA: Well it looks like Hurst and Helms are going to start us off here

The referee signals for the bell as the two men go to tie up in the centre of the ring. The crowd boos as Helms blinds Hurst with a thumb to the eye and then hits a knee to the mid section. He whips him against the ropes and then hits a Samoan drop before tagging in Masters.

Masters enters the ring and circles Helms, he waits for him to get to his feet and then bounces off the ropes and hits a running dropkick to the knee and then bounces off the ropes again and hits a running knee to the side of Hurst’s head before going for the cover

Hurst kicks out and Masters quickly tags Helms back in, he lifts Hurst up and twists his arm into an arm bar as Helms connects with a kick to the side. Hurst falls to his knee holding his ribs as Helms grabs him by the head and then drops him to the mat face first with a vicious DDT. He turns to face Hurst’s team mates before hooking his leg for the cover

Hurst gets his shoulder off the mat and Helms drags him back to his feet. He whips him into the corner of the ring and then hits a running clothesline, Hurts stumbles out of the corner and walks straight into an oncoming shoulder charge from Helms who quickly tags Masters back in

HE: Good cohesion between the 6cw members of the team here

Masters climbs up to the top rope and waits as Hurst slowly starts to make his way to his feet

HE: Crossbody...what hang time. He may have him

HA: That was close. To add to what you said, great teamwork between Helms and Masters early on here, Hurst is in trouble and will have to try hard to get a tag ASAP

Masters begins to stalk Hurst and then pushes him back against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Hurst reverses sending Masters bouncing off the opposite rope, he ducks going for a big body drop only for Masters to read it and deliver a sharp kick and then connects with a swinging neck breaker and goes for another pin

HA: Another close fall there. Hurst’s team doing everything they can here to will him into this one

The crowd are fully behind Hurst who is getting to his feet. Masters stands behind him and then locks in a sleeper hold and Hurst quickly begins to fade. He drops down to the mat and the official checks for the submission. He raises Hurst’s arm in the air only for it to drop straight away, he holds it in the air and it drops for a second time

HE: one more time and we have our winners....thr

HA: THERE'S STILL FIGHT IN HURST

The crowd are cheering wildly as Hurst begins to feed off their energy. He starts to fight his way back to his feet and delivers several elbows to the mid section of Masters fighting his way free. He bounces off the ropes and runs at Masters

HE: Hurricanrana!!

The crowd groan as Hurst is finally building some momentum only to be cut short by the hurricanrana from Masters who tags in Ojore and the crowd boo loudly

HA: The first we're seeing of this guy in an 6CW ring, I've seen some of the EWF footage and it's scary

Ojore looks at Hurst like a hunter studying its prey. Hurst slowly drags himself up and Ojore quickly sends him back down with a headbutt. Ojore lifts Hurst up quickly and whips him against the ropes and then knocks him down with another headbutt.

He lifts him off the mat and then grabs him round the throat. He lifts him high up in the air and walks around the ring bench pressing him the gorilla press slam position and then drops him face first to the canvas. He picks him back up and whips him into the corner of the ring with such force that Hurst staggers out straight into a big body drop and then Ojore covers him

HA: Thunder seen enough

Thunder races into the ring as the officials hand is coming down for the three count. He stomps on the back of Ojore who gets straight up to his feet but the official gets between the two men ordering Thunder out of the ring. The crowd boo as Hurst is double teamed with the referee's back turned.

As the official turns back to face the action Ojore tags Masters back in. He springboards into the ring and grabs the face of Hurst, he shouts trash in his face and then cockily slaps him across the face. He looks impressed with himself as the crowd jeers him.

Masters barks instructions for Hurst to get to his feet who slowly starts to make his way up

HA: DROPKICK OUT OF NOWHERE!! THIS IS IT HURST! GET TO YOUR CORNER

Hurst hits a prefect dropkick straight to the face of Masters and both men are down. Hurst slowly begins to drag himself across the canvas to the corner of the ring were Thunder and Blade are both waiting hands outstretched. The crowd although begin to groan

HE: Not so fast, cut off in his tracks by Masters

HA: ENIGURI!!!! TAG MADE...LISTEN TO THIS CROWD!!

The crowd is white hot as Thunder enters into the fray he knocks down Masters with a clothesline and then as Masters gets to his feet he knocks him down with another. He crouches in the corner of the ring and sizes up Masters and then runs at him

HA: What's he doing??

HE: Well the official is saying he didn't see the tag, Helms had him occupied on their corner, Hurst is still the legal man and this crowd don't like it

We're back to a hostile crowd again as Helms runs in the ring and drags Hurst further away from his own corner and then Masters comes to and makes the tag as Helms legally enters the match to the 'YOU SUCK' chants from the crowd. Helms looks impressed with himself as he cockily kicks out at Hurst, he looks down on him and talks some trash before reaching down and pulling him up by the head. He looks square in his eyes and continues to talk trash before spitting in Hurst’s face

HA: WASHBOARD STOMACH!! TALK ABOUT OUT OF THE BLUE! NOW COME ON HURST

The crowd are urging him on as he slowly drags himself toward the corner

HA: INCOMING STORM

Thunder gets the tag and explodes into the ring. He knocks Helms down as he gets to his feet and then drops Masters who tries to blindside him. Helms slowly gets to his feet and Thunder hits him with a kick to the gut and sets him in position for a DDT. Masters tries to break it up but is stopped with a kick to a gut of his own and Thunder sets him in his other arm

HA: DOUBLE DDT!!

The crowd is pumped as Thunder gets to his feet and surveys the damage he has caused before his eyes meet Ojore across the ring. He draws a line across the ring with his foot and invites the former EWF competitor in

HE: Both these guys part of that hellacious War Games at day of Reckoning, are we going to see a little slice of that here tonight?

Ojore starts to enter the ring but the referee intervenes advising Thunder of who the legal man is. He picks Helms up and whips him against the ropes and then hits a sidewalk slam straight into a pin attempt

HA: first pin attempt for this team and it was nearly a successful one

Thunder drags Helms up and whips him into the corner of the ring, Helms staggers out and Thunder grabs him by the arm and twists into the arm bar before climbing to the top rope. He walks out into the middle of the rope before jumping off with the Old School, Masters tries to attack again but is met with a big boot and he rolls out of the ring.

HE: Thunder has turned this fight on its head here

HA: and he might have him here

one

two

thr..

HA: So close again

Thunder drags Helms up and whips him into the corner where Blade is. Blade puts his foot up on the rope and Thunder take Helms head and drives it against the boot before tagging Blade in who springboards up to the top rope

HA: FEELING FROGGY

Camera flashes illuminate around the crowd as Blade takes to the air and connects with the frog splash hooking the leg

Helms throws his arm off the mat to break the count. Blade quickly jumps to his feet and waits for Helms to get to his feet before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a calf kick taking Helms back down. He tags Thunder in and the two men lift helms up, they back him against the ropes and whip him across the ring before hitting a double spinebuster in the centre of the ring.

Thunder backs away into the corner of the ring and waits as Helms gets to his feet before closing in; he kicks him in the gut and sends him flying with a suplex. He follows up by exiting the ring to the apron and climbing to the top rope before jumping off driving his elbow through the chest of Helms and goes for a further cover

HE: Ojore took offence to something

HA: SPRINGBOARD CLOTHESLINE

Ojore interrupts the pin attempts but then is rocked as Hurst bounces off the top ropes and rocks him with a clothesline. Ojore shrugs it off though and closes in on Hurst

HA: BLADE FROM NOWHERE

The crowd are cheering Blades name as he too springboards off the ropes and connects with a shoulder charge but again Ojore is still standing and closes in on both men

HA: SPEAR!! WHAT A SPEAR BY THUNDER!!! AND OJORE IS DOWN FINALLY

Ojore rolls to the outside of the ring as Thunder turns his attentions back to Helms. He staggers back as Helms rakes his eyes and then quickly tags in Masters. Masters enters the ring, Thunder goes to tie up but Masters uses his speed advantage to duck underneath and then unleashes a flurry of kicks to the legs and side as thunder tries to cover up. Masters backs away and then springboards of the ropes

HE: DISASTER KICK TO THUNDER! THIS ONES DONE

HA: NOT YET IT ISN'T. SHOULDER UP, THUNDER

masters hits the mat in frustration and he gets to his feet and waits for Thunder to get to his feet

HE: what the???

Masters looks less than impressed as Ojore reaches over the ropes and tags himself into the ring. He enters and lifts Thunder up to his feet and rocks him a headbutt. Thunder staggers back only the ropes keeping him up as Ojore grabs him round the throat with both hands and throws him into the corner of the ring. he delivers several kicks to the mid section and then drives hi boot up across the throat of Thunder choking him as the official starts a count of 5

Ojore breaks the choke before being disqualified and he lifts Thunder back up with ease. he positions behind him and locks his arms around his head into the full nelson violently shaking him from side to side like an old rag doll before lifting him in the air and driving him down to the canvas with the full nelson slam and drops down for the pin

Thunder kicks out to the annoyance of Ojore who stares a threatening hole through the referee. He pulls Thunder up and backs him into the corner before Masters tags himself back in. Ojore reluctantly leaves the ring as Masters enters and begins to taunt Blade and Hurst and with the ref distracted Helms chokes Thunder using the tag rope. Masters looks on smugly as the colour drains from Thunders face and then he runs and hits a running knee into a bulldog into the centre of the ring

Masters exits the ring to the apron and waits as Thunder gets up to his feet

HA: I don't know what Masters has in store here

Masters jumps up and springboards off the top rope

HA: ROCK BOTTOM !!!!!!!
THUNDER CAUGHT HIM MID AIR AND DROVE HIM DOWN TO THE MAT! WHAT OFFENSE

Thunder slowly pulls himself up using the ropes and Masters follows suit

HA: SPEAR! MASTERS TURNED INSIDE OUT....AND HERE COMES HURST

Hurst explodes into the match having taken a lot of punishment early on. He mounts Masters and rains down a series of right hand punches. He quickly gets back up and dropkicks Helms off the apron who is looking to enter the ring

Hurst turns his attentions back to Masters and hits a standing Moonsault before hooking the leg

HA: Hurts got him

HE: No he hasn't...foot on the ropes from Masters. Great ring awareness

HA: or Helms put it there

Replays show Helms on the outside grabbing Masters’ foot and placing it on the bottom rope as the official counts the 3.

HA: BLADE TAKING OFF

Blade sprints across the ring and leaps over the top rope hitting a corkscrew suicide dive taking Helms out on the outside of the ring. Inside Hurst drags Masters up locks his arms around his waist and connects with a German suplex bridged into the pin

The crowd exhale in unison as Masters manages to kick out a millisecond before the third count. Hurst jumps up to his feet and plays up to the fans and signals for the end stalking Masters to get to his feet

HA: we've already seen him hit this earlier, if he hits it again this could be it.....WASHBOARD ST....

HE: Blocked....GRINGO KILLER!!!!

HA: TEQUILA BOMB FROM THUNDER!!

HE: HELMS WITH THE LIGHTS OUT!!!

The crowd is on the edge of the seats as the teams exchange finishing moves when Blade enters. He grabs Helms and kicks him in the mid section and set him in position for a Powerbomb, he lifts him through the air

HE: SPEAR FROM OJORE! SICKENING IMPACT

Ojore is the only man standing in the ring. He exits rolls everybody under the bottom rope including his own team mates, leaving himself and Thunder. Thunder groggily pulls himself up as Ojore lines up another spear

HA: NOBODY HOME........AND THUNDER HAS THE RUSSIAN LEG SWEEP...but neither of these are the legal men are they?

HE: I think Masters and Hurst are still the legal men

Masters and Hurst both slide back in the ring on opposite sides and meet in the centre, they trade punches until Hurst ducks under a wild swing from Masters

HA: WASHBOARD

Masters elbows free and springs off the second rope

HE: DISASTER K...

HA: POWERBOMB FROM HURST WHAT A COUNTER!!

Hurst laps up the cheers from the crowd and tags in Blade for the first time. Blade plays up to the crowd and waits as Masters gets to his feet. He pushes him against the ropes and whips him across the ring before connecting with a hurricanrana into a pin

HA: why isn't the official counting?

HE: THAT’S WHY

Blade is knocked down from behind by Ojore who got a blind tag on the Irish whip. He lifts blade up and pushes him into the corner where he tries to assert his physical dominance by choking him. Blade manages to fight free though and takes the fight to Ojore with a mix of kicks and elbow strikes and then he jumps up to the top rope and soars through the air taking the bigger man down with a crossbody.

Helms goes to attack him from behind but Thunder intercepts him and tackles him through the ropes to the outside of ring and Hurst springs off the second rope and knocks Masters off the apron with a dropkick leaving just Ojore and Blade in the middle of the ring

Blade exits to the apron and climbs to the top rope again. He waits as Ojore gets to his feet and then he jumps off twisting in the air taking Ojore back down with the high risk move. Blade jumps to his feet and bounces off the ropes and then runs and dives through the ropes taking Mike Masters down. Blade runs and uses the steel steps as leverage and hits a running head scissors taking Helms down as well

HA: Blade is so exciting to watch

Thunder and Hurst both carry on their beat downs of helms and Masters on the outside as Blade enters back into the ring. He waits as Ojore gets back to his feet and then he runs and springboards off the middle rope and attacks Ojore

HE: MY WORD! WHAT STRENGTH FROM OJORE! HE CAUGHT BLADE AND PLANTED HIM WITH THE POWERSLAM AND PICKS UP THE W

HA: One too many high risk move for Blade

Hurst and Thunder are outside unaware of what’s happened until they hear 'bonfires' ringing out and they turn to see Ojore stood over Blade in the centre of the ring. the official tries to raise Ojore’s arm in victory but he drags it away in anger and exits the ring making his way up the ramp as Thunder and Hurst check on Blade, Helms and Masters regroup on the outside and follow Ojore up the ramp as their team are announced the victors

HA: man what a match up that was. It had everything. Controversy, close falls, high risk. Only in 6CW

HE: And there's still plenty more where that came from coming up tonight

Last edited by Paul Mac 6CW on Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:41 pm

HA: Ladies and Gentleman I know a lot of people have been very worried since the last episode of Aftermath, we have received literally two emails asking how Ron and Deep Heat are after the heinous beating they took from Orthrus and Edward Plague

Well Sharon and Trevor from Dagenham this is for you:

"Welcome viewers to a very special exclusive from us here at 6CW/EWF. I'm Timothy Allen, and today I am away from the arena. After what appears to have been an arduous period, the company was contacted by Dr Riviera who told us about two former professional wrestlers in their care here at The Institute for the Mentally Disturbed and Potentially Super-villainous."

TA "Dr Riviera, explain to our audience why you called our offices"

DR "Well, Timothy, last month a man by the name of Deep Heat was found in just a pair of white y-fronts attempting to, well, attempting to do what I'm told is a suplex to a dog in the park. He was brought to our care by the police and has since been here in treatment. Then. last week, a middle aged man broke into the complex here and locked himself in Mr Heat's padded room. We did not find him until late in the day, only when we heard sounds a struggle coming from this side of the building. The men were in separate corners of the room slamming one hand on the floor and shouting "I quit"."

DR "This man has been revealed to be, to our surprise, another wrestler, one who goes by the name The Ronster."

TA "Now at this point, you of course realised these two men were safe for the outside world?"

DR "Not at all. Ronster joined Heat in our intensive psychotherapy sessions. We were concerned that these men really did think they were wrestlers. In fact, even since your company came to attempt to get both men released, we are still concerned that these two men, both clearly living with delusions of grandeur, would be allowed to compete athletically."

TA "Since then, yourself and our doctors have come to an agreement about their care, is that right?"

DR "That is quite right Mr Allen. Both men were freed to your care, but both have refused to leave the institution. They both appear to afraid of a forthcoming plague, so much so that they fear to leave the building. Physically, they are still in need of extensive care, but mentally they are so flawed that I am unhappy for them to even be seen by the public, as is the reason your cameras have not entered their rooms."

TA "And how long until we see each man?"

DR "Well, it is indefinite at this time. We have, at the expense of your fine company, brought in two wrestling experts for their care. WWE's R Truth has come in to see to their mental stability, whilst Indian wrestler Great Khali has given his time for their physical recuperation. We hope that, soon, we will have two fine wrestlers to re-enter your new company."

TA "Many thanks to Dr Riviera. We have our news folks, Deep Heat and The Ronster, gone for now, but on the road to recovery"

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:44 pm

We go back to ringside as “Saturday night” roars through the speakers and the crowd begin to boo the arrival of Enforcer. Big E strides his way out onto the stage, an arrogant smirk on his face, and he raises his arms in the air

HE: Number one contender to the EWF Championship is here….I’ve always been a massive fan of Enforcer…

HA: I can’t say I like the way he does business but no doubting his talent, Enforcer is one of the best in the business…

HE: He is a living legend…and he deserves more respect than you just showed him, this guy near enough brought EWF to its knees by himself…

HA: Enforcer was a key component in FEAR, he very nearly defeated Liam Wood for the EWF Championship last month….he will get the opportunity to try again in a few weeks time…

HE: Enforcer will not fall short on a second occasion…

Enforcer slowly makes his way down to the ring, showing his dislike of the crowd as he does so. He brushes off the abuse and then climbs up onto the apron and steps inside. He removes his vest and throws it to the ground before “Schizophrenic” blasts out to a complete different reaction.

HA: Big love in the Copper Box for Mike Conrad…

HE: These people are losers, what do you expect?

Conrad shuffles out onto the stage, beaming at the wild cheers he is receiving, and he pushes his arm in the air in salute. He makes his way down the ramp, slapping the hands of the crowd as he does so, before getting to the ring and rolling inside. The referee keeps both men apart as Conrad climbs onto the turnbuckle and poses…

HA: A lot of bad blood between these two after the events of the last couple of months…Mike Conrad infiltrated FEAR and pretended to be one of them until the final moments of the Day of Reckoning PPV….then he revealed his allegiance to EWF and he cost Enforcer the world championship….something that Enforcer is really not happy about….

HE: Enforcer beat Conrad into submission last time out and I am sure he is not going to hesitate to do it again right now….Conrad needs to pay for what he did, he is going to seriously regret making an enemy out of Enforcer….

Conrad looks Enforcer up and down and smiles as Big E snarls back and threatens his opponent. The referee has a quick word with both men and then steps back to signal for the bell. The bell sounds and the contest is underway, neither man wasting any time in moving forwards.

HA: No feeling out process in this one…these guys want to fight….

The crowd cheer as Enforcer and Conrad go head to head in the centre of the right and begin to go back and forth with a series of right and left hands. Enforcer’s blows are more powerful and he soon begins to rock Conrad back onto his heels, only for Conrad to fire in with two quick jabs that stun Big E and he grabs his arm and attempts an Irish whip….

HE: Enforcer is not budging…

Enforcer refuses to be whipped and instead reverses into his own, sending Conrad across the ring. MC comes back and Enforcer lowers his head for a backdrop but Conrad reads it and plants a boot straight into Enforcer’s face before knocking him down with a hard shoulder tackle. Enforcer gets back up and Conrad armdrags him to the floor again before welcoming him up once more and he launches him into a hiptoss…

HA: Nice start from Conrad, very composed…

HE; it won’t last, he can’t live with a guy like Enforcer….

Enforcer gets back up and Conrad lashes backhand chops at his chest before managing to whip Enforcer into the corner. He follows in for a splash but Enforcer catches him in his grip and then spins from the turnbuckle and launches Conrad with an overhead belly to belly suplex…

HE: That’s power….

Conrad stumbles back up and Enforcer charges into him with a sickening clothesline………………1………………….2……………..shoulder up. Enforcer goes after the back with clubbing shots before hauling Conrad up and gutwrenching him into a suplex. Conrad stumbles up in the corner and Big E runs in with a solid knee to the gut before pulling Conrad out and suplexing him into the air and then drops him into an inverted atomic drop. Conrad staggers back into the corner and Enforcer clobbers him with a running clothesline before lifting Conrad up high…

HA: Enforcer is not waiting around in this one, he wants to inflict maximum damage in double quick time…

HE: Enforcer wants to make a statement on his first night in 6CW…

Enforcer cracks hard right hands into the jaw of Conrad as he scales the ropes and pulls his opponent into a front facelock. He steps up and looks for the superplex but Conrad clings on, desperate to avoid being splattered. He hooks to the body of Enforcer and then seizes Big E by the head…

HE: He’s biting him…disqualify him referee…

The crowd cheer as Conrad appears to bite the side of Enforcer’s head and then shoves him down off the turnbuckle. Enforcer lands hard on his back and then Conrad dives down ontop of him with a splash……………………1…………………………….2…………………..kickout!

HA: Conrad showing that he is willing to do whatever it takes…

HE: He’s a damn cheat….

Enforcer gets back up and Conrad dropkicks him to the mat once more before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a jumping splash, slamming his back down on Enforcer’s stomach……………………1………………..2………….Big E kicks out. Conrad pulls Enforcer up by the hair and tries to turn him into a neckbreaker but Enforcer counters with a backslide………………..1………………..2………….shoulder up. They scramble back to their feet and Enforcer looks for a big boot but Conrad catches his foot and counters with a dragon screw before turning Enforcer over on his stomach, applying a Boston crab…

HE: Get out of there Big E…

HA: Conrad has the submission locked in, what a great counter that was…

The crowd are cheering as Enforcer yells out in pain and tries to drag himself toward the ropes, only for Conrad to sit right down on the bottom of his back and really pull back on his legs. The referee is down on his knees, asking Enforcer if he wants to quit, but Big E just shakes his head and tries to pull himself to safety…

HA: Enforcer will not want to quit….he will not want to give this up…

HE: Your damn right he won’t, losing to a chump like Conrad would be embarrassing…..

Conrad’s face is a picture as he pulls right back on Enforcer’s legs, sending shockwaves of pain up the spine of the Welshmen, but Big E refuses to quit and continues to claw at the canvass, moving ever closer to the ropes. He reaches out but the ropes are still too far away…

HA: He might not have much choice, the pain must be terrible…

HE: Enforcer is a fighter, a true warrior….he is the number one contender to the EWF World Title, he won’t quit….

The crowd are chanting Conrad’s name over and over as they desperately urge him to close the show, but their excitement soon turns to disappointment as Enforcer reaches out and clasps onto the bottom rope, breaking the hold. Conrad releases quickly and he stomps down on the back of Enforcer before pulling him back into the middle of the ring…

HA: He’s going straight back to it….

Conrad tries to turn Enforcer over again but this time Big E grabs him by the head and drags him into a small package……………………..1………………….2……………….Conrad gets his shoulder up. They both make it back up and Conrad quickly scoops Enforcer up and slams him down to the mat before making his way over to the corner, scaling the ropes…

HA; Conrad is not afraid to take a risk…

HE: But he isn’t skilled enough to pull this off…..see what I mean?

Conrad reaches the top rope and looks down at Enforcer before jumping into a legdrop, only for Enforcer to roll out of the way before impact. Conrad lands hard on his backside and he clutches the bottom of his back as Enforcer gets back to his feet and then lets Conrad up before drilling him with a hard backbreaker……………….1………………………..2…………………..shoulder up.

HE: Bull’s eye on the back now….Enforcer is going to town…

Conrad gets back up and Enforcer slams vicious punches into his spine before pushing him against the ropes and back suplexing him to the mat on the comeback. Enforcer then drags Conrad back up and he slams him down on the canvass before turning Conrad onto his stomach and then leaps into the air, driving his knee down into Conrad’s back…

HA: Conrad needs to try and break the cycle quickly, he can’t allow his back to take too much punishment….

Conrad is holding the bottom of his back as Enforcer pummels him back into the corner, leaving Conrad slumped against the turnbuckle, facing the audience. Enforcer then shoulder thrusts against Conrad’s back some seven times before pulling him out and flipping him into the air…

HE: Power…

Conrad drives fists down into Enforcer’s head and then jumps out of the back and runs the ropes, only to return into a huge spinebuster that shakes the ring…

HA: That could be it…

…2
………Conrad kicks out. Enforcer leans over him and goes wild with solid right hands before breaking on the referee’s count of four. He then helps Conrad back up and he whips him into the corner with serious power before scooping him onto his shoulders as he staggers back out…

HE: DEATH VALLEY…

Conrad jams his thumb into Enforcer’s eye and drops off the back to attempt a German suplex but Enforcer spins out and counters with a sit-down full nelson bomb (ala Bully Ray)………………….1……………………..2………………..kickout!

HA: The pace has slowed and now Enforcer is in complete control of this match….

HE: He always was, Conrad got a few lucky shots in but that is it…

HA: If you say so….

Enforcer rags Conrad back up by the head but is stunned by a sitdown jawbreaker that rocks him back into the ropes. Conrad then charges into Enforcer with a clothesline takes both men up and over the top rope to the outside of the ring. They slowly get back up and Conrad tries to run at Enforcer but he is lifted up and spun around….BOOM!

HE: Straight to the spine again….Enforcer is a genius….

Enforcer spins Conrad around and drives his back against the steel steps before lifting him up again and charging across into the ringpost, causing more damage to the injured area. Conrad is in a lot of pain as Enforcer then runs him forward and launches him with serious power….

HA: OH GOD…

The velocity of the throw turns Conrad upside down in midair and his spine clatters against the corner of the security railing, leaving him slumped in a heap on the outside. The crowd boo as Enforcer just dusts off his hands and rolls back into the ring…

HE: Conrad will not beat the count…

HA: Enforcer seems happy to end it like this…

HE: He’s beaten Conrad so badly he won’t be able to continue, of course he is happy…

Conrad crawls to the apron but his back is giving him a lot of trouble, making him unable to pull himself back up. The referee’s count is at six and Enforcer just leans back in the corner with a smile on his face, waiting to be declared victorious…

HA: Conrad doesn’t have much time left…

The count reaches eight as Conrad somehow manages to drag himself up on the apron and roll inside the ring. Enforcer does not look impressed as he watches Conrad shuffling around on the ground…

HE: What a fool Conrad is, he is only making this worse on himself….

HA: He’s a competitor, he won’t just give up…

HE: He would if he knew what was coming now…

Enforcer shakes his head and then kneels down, waiting for Conrad to get back to his feet. MC is clearly hurting and a little disorientated as he staggers up and then turns around…..

HA: FACECHECK!

Enforcer runs across and dives into his patented forearm smash but Conrad sidesteps at the last moment and sends Enforcer crashing into the turnbuckle. Enforcer falls out and Conrad takes him down with a Russian legsweep……………………………1…………………………….2………………….Enforcer gets his shoulder up.

HA: Conrad will just not give up….

Enforcer gets back up and he looks for a clothesline but misses wildly and Conrad takes him down with a neckbreaker………………….1………………………2………………….kickout. Conrad lets Big E back up and nails him with a belly to belly suplex before allowing him up again and he scores with a sidewalk slam…………………..1………………………2…………………shoulder up!

HE: Conrad can throw anything he likes at Enforcer, he isn’t good enough to seal the deal…

Conrad gets back up and he tries to pull Enforcer into a piledriver but Big E swipes his legs and tries to slingshot him into the corner. Conrad is able to get his hands in the way and blocks the impact of the turnbuckle before rolling away as Enforcer runs toward him, sending Big E clattering into the ringpost. He staggers back around and Conrad kicks him in the gut….

HA: DOUBLE ARMED DDT!

The crowd cheer as Conrad nails the crunching DDT on the mat and hooks the legs………………….1………………………..2……………………..thr-shoulder up! Conrad pushes his hair from his face and looks at the referee, who holds up two fingers…

HE: Enforcer was never in trouble…

HA: It sure looked like he was…

Conrad gets back up and he stalks Enforcer, waiting for the big man to get back to a vertical base. The crowd are clapping their hands and waiting as Conrad beckons Big E to stand and then jumps into him…

HA: DUSTBUSTER!

Enforcer puts the brakes on, preventing the RKO, and he shoves Conrad away to the ropes before running at him with serious speed….

HE: No…

Conrad ducks under and lifts Enforcer into the air before driving him down with a flapjack across the top rope. He then pulls Enforcer into the centre of the ring and nails him with a piledriver…
…1
………….2
…………………….shoulder up!

HA: What does it take…

HE: Enforcer is elite, he is one of the best in the world….Conrad doesn’t have the tools to do this job….

The crowd groan as Enforcer kicks out again, leaving Conrad is utter amazement. He looks to the referee, but to no avail, and then looks at Enforcer in disbelief….

HA: Mike Conrad must be close to finding an answer….surely…

Enforcer is holding his neck as he makes it back to his feet and Conrad jumps on his back, trying to lock his arms in place for a sleeper hold. Enforcer is able to prevent the submission and then charges back into the corner, squashing Conrad against the turnbuckle. Conrad is winded badly and Enforcer is able to lift him onto his shoulders and turn out of the corner…

HE: DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!

HA: Conrad will not get up from that…

…2
………..foot on the ropes!

HA: Wow….

HE: This is not happening….

HA: Conrad is setting the CopperBox alive tonight….

The three count seems inevitable off the DVD but somehow Conrad is able to raise his right leg and find the bottom rope, breaking the pinfall. Enforcer glares at the referee, unhappy with what is happening, but the official orders the match to continue…

HA: Enforcer is just going to have to find something else…

Enforcer gets back to his feet and goes down to one knee in the corner, waiting for Conrad to stand up. Conrad is very groggy but eventually he rises and Enforcer runs toward him….

HE: FACECHECK!

HA: DUSTBUSTER!

Conrad ducks the forearm smash and tries to nail his own RKO but Enforcer wraps his arms around Conrad’s waist and slings him into a German suplex. He pulls Conrad back up and connects with a second suplex before going for the hat-trick…

HE: Trifecta…

The third suplex slams Conrad down on the back of his neck……………………1………………………..2…………………he just manages to get his shoulder up off the mat. Enforcer looks at the referee in disgust and then hauls Conrad back up and flips him into the air….

HA: JACKKNIFE!

Conrad rolls down the back and pulls Enforcer into a cover…………………….1………………………..2………………….shoulder up. Enforcer scrambles back up with an ugly look on his face and tries to take Conrad’s head off with a big boot but Conrad ducks it and then boots Enforcer in the stomach, nailing him with a jackhammer……………………………1……………………..2……………..Enforcer manages to get his shoulder up!

HA: These two have battered one another….but no ounce of quit in sight…

Conrad listens to the support of the crowd and he nods his head as he makes his way back to his feet once again. Enforcer is slowly following him up and Conrad nails three solid right hands before whipping Enforcer off the ropes….

HE: No way…

Enforcer comes back and Conrad attempts to body press him up into the air but he feels a twinge in his back and lets go, dropping Enforcer back down onto the mat. Conrad holds the bottom of his back for a second and it allows Enforcer time to run the ropes…

HE: GAME….SET AND MATCH!

The facecheck forearm smash connects in the centre of the ring and the crowd look away as the count is academic……………………….1…………………………..2………………….3!

HA: After such a brave and worthy effort from Conrad, it is a shame it came down to that…

HE: It was all tactics from Enforcer, he worked on the back and he forced that mistake from Conrad….that’s why he is a future world champion, mark my words…

HA: Conrad just tried to push himself one step too far and it has cost him here tonight….great match…

“Saturday night” blasts out and the referee raises Enforcer’s arm in victory before he turns to the crowd and begins to motion a belt around his waist. Conrad is slumped on the deck, looking up at the lights in disappointment, and Enforcer takes one satisfied look and then exits the ring…

HE: Enforcer said he would put Conrad in his place and that is exactly what he did….the momentum that Enforcer had in EWF has followed him to 6CW, there is nothing stopping this man….

HA: Take nothing away from Big E but I’m sure he didn’t expect to be pushed that close by Conrad, great showing by MC and he’ll be back in the mix I am sure…

Enforcer exits up the ramp with a triumphant look on his face as the referee makes sure that Conrad is ok back in the ring.

HA: Explosive and entertaining night thus far….but there is still more to come folks, do not go anywhere….

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:49 pm

Following the break we are backstage and Christy James introduces “her guest at this time...The Viper Liam Wood!”

LW: “A pleasure to be here Christy, for the both of us I'm sure, I can only imagine how excited you have been to meet me”

CH “We're all excited about this new merger, Liam. On that subject, what kind of pressure do you feel under as the World Champion from EWF coming into new ground in 6CW?”

LW “Well, first of all, until I was royally screwed over earlier I was a double champion. Secondly, I do not look at this as The Best in the Business proving himself in 6CW. Like everyone in EWF had to do, I think each member of the roster here in 6CW has to prove they can live with The Viper and won't just be forgotten names in my #legacy”

CH “So, you're confident that title you hold so proudly will hold the same value here as in EWF?”

LW “I can promise you now Christy, and everyone watching our new company, the fans, the wrestlers, The Authority; this belt will be the most important thing on this show because I make it that important.”

LW “Wherever I wrestle, the other guys back there are in my yard. Foes new and old, Welcome to the Viper Pit...”

“You certainly sound mighty, mighty confident about yourself boy, but you're about to learn a thing or two about real wrestling here in 6CW”

Mighty Mighty Nate Nack walks into shot the other side of Christy James.

NN “You got to earn your stripes here boy, even I know that”

LW “Ha, maybe you’ll earn my respect in our match later on Nate, then we'll talk”

NN “I'm the 6CW Champion Mr. Wood, and tonight we gotta coexist to beat the animals we face.”

LW “Coexist all you want Nack, you can coexist on the side whilst the EWF World Champ shows 6CW the best thing about this new merge: Liam Wood”

Wood walks off leaving Nate and Christy a little flabbergasted...

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:49 pm

Backstage again and we see DeMarcus Brown sitting in the dressing room. Daniel Reilly comes into shot and stands above Brown...

Reilly “Just the man I wanted to see, although really it's the other way around”

Brown “How'd you figure that one Reilly?”

Reilly “Well, you're lucky to have me on your side tonight against these two EWF dorks. Let me win this match for the both of us”

Brown “There's nothing I need from you Reilly, you're just a kid who hasn't found out how low he can fall”

Reilly “I'm the king of the street you dumb lump, and a former champion god damn it. Watch how a guy like me gets it done, maybe you can learn a thing or two”

Brown gets to his feet and stands eye to eye with Reilly - “You're a former champ, but you're still a damn chump. If I sit back and watch you out there I'll be watching some idiot throw two newbies a bone in a company they don't deserve to be in. That's my ring and this is my yard, either live with it or fall by the wayside...”

Brown pushes past Reilly and out of the changing room.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:50 pm

Backstage Thunder bursts through a dressing room door, Blade is sat head bowed looking to the floor

T: What happened out there man?

Blade remains unmoved and Thunder takes another step towards him

T: Where’s your head at man. You had him beat, you were flying, but you had to push it. I know we barely know each other but I’m telling you mate you can’t do it all yourself. We were there to help you but if your gonna keep on with that crazy s**t you’re not gonna get anywhere

Get your head in the game my friend

Blade lifts his head and stands to his feet; he fixes Thunder with a stare before barging past
B: I’m not your friend!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:52 pm

HA: Welcome back now its time for tag action with Demarcus Brown and Daniel Reilly vs two former EWF guys and they are Jason Sparkz and Jimmy Phillips all big guys so expect this to be a good old fashion slug fest.

HE: Indeed Harold this should be a really good fight and with Sparkz and Phillips new in town they really will want to impress the boss they hate so much.

The crowd in the arena boos loudly when T.I: Big Things Poppin' rages out of the arena speakers Reilly walks out holding one arm in the air and walks down the ramp still holding his arm in the air and ignores the fans trash talking him Reilly then walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring and stands there taking in the rough reception from the crowd and just laughs at them.

HA: This kid could be really good but he has got one bad attitude towards the fans Henry.

HE: Well Harold he’s just looking after number one which it should be in pro wrestling not pander to the fans.

The boos gets even louder when ice cube gangster rap made me do it hits Brown steps out from behind the curtain as his music plays he wears a white sleeveless hoody zipped up to the top with the hood up and a white bandanna covering his mouth he cockily strolls down to the ring ignoring all fans, once in the ring he sits on top of one of the turnbuckles with his eyes fixed on the top of the ramp waiting for his opponent as Reilly stands in the center of the ring looking on.

HA: Brown is full of confidence after beating Blade at his own game.

HE: As well he should be Blade was so confident about beating Brown in a steel cage match it back fired on him and now Blade has not been the same man ever since.

The crowd then stands on there feet when With a sudden thunder bang and flashing lights the arena plunges into darkness, 'Lose yourself' starts up and the lights fade up, for the fans to see Jason Sparkz standing head down hood up at the top of the ramp.
He is nodding and shaking his arms in preparation for his match, with a quick slap to his face, he races down the ramp and slides graciously into the ring, throwing back his hood and kissing both wrists in unison with fireworks from the ring posts!

HA: The fans giving a decent reception for Jason Sparkz the smallest man in the ring tonight but not one of the lightest he is muscle all over.

HE: I would consider Sparkz to be the weaker of the two new guys so I bet you that Brown and Reilly will concentrate there efforts on him?

The fans get even louder when Cold ash and colder hearts hits and the arena lights turn red. The Talent jogs out to the stage, he walks to one side of the stage acknowledges the fans and then the other, walks down to ring and jumps up onto apron and pyros shoot out of the ring posts (ala Brock Lesnar).

HA: Jimmy Phillips one of the men behind the master plan to take down Fear but we all know how that turned out in the end?

HE: Indeed Harold, Phillips and Mike Conrad both had major hands in the down fall of Fear but as we all saw from last weeks show it was all in vain.

The referee checks the four men then gives the signal to start the match as Sparkz and Brown are left in the ring and Reilly and Phillips go to there respective corners and stand on the apron.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Sparkz and Brown stare at each other in the center of the ring trash talking each then Brown slaps Sparkz in the face and then almost immediately Sparkz slaps Brown in the face with his right hand Brown then slaps Sparkz in the face with his left hand and then again Sparkz does the same to Brown.

HA: Sparkz showing no fear here Henry.

HE: Man they may be slaps but they gotta hurt?

HA: Drop kick to the face.

The crowd cheers as Sparkz slaps the face of Brown and then Sparkz hits a standing drop kick rocking the bigger Brown Sparkz goes to run the ropes and goes for a shoulder barge but brown the counters with a side slam on Sparkz, Brown then drops and elbow to the chest of Sparkz and goes for the cover.

Kick out.

HA: Great counter then from Brown but Sparkz kicks out in two.

HE: Sparkz thought he was gaining momentum but was stopped in his tracks by Browns side slam.

HA: Powerbomb!

Brown drags Sparkz over to the corner and gets a tag from Reilly who then Irish whips Sparkz to the ropes and goes for a Powerbomb but Sparkz counts and goes for the roll up as the crowd cheers loudly.

Kick out.....

HA: Another great counter this time from Sparkz but he didn't get the pin.

HE: Yeah but Sparkz has taken so much punishment he really needs to get a tag in of Phillips.

HA: DDT!

The crowd boos as Reilly gets the shoulder up Reilly then grabs the shoulder of Sparkz and hit a DDT and then hits a leg drop and then goes for the cover.

Kick out....

HA: Sparkz kicks out from another pin attempt.

HE: Man where did that come from?

HA: Flying Elbow!

Reilly then Irish whips Sparkz to the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Sparkz ducks and bounces of the ropes and then hits Reilly with a flying elbow!

HA: Both men are down but which man is gonna get the tag first?

HE: And both men crawling to the corners looks like both men gonna get there at the same time.

The crowd cheers like mad when Sparkz and Reilly get the tag they need Phillips comes out running and clotheslines Brown as he comes at Phillips the clothesline rocks the big man Phillips then hits another clothesline Brown staggers back a little Phillips then uses his strength and hits an Overhead belly suplex and goes for the cover.

Kick out......

HA: First time in the action and nearly gets the victory.  

HE: But Brown powers out.

HA: Spinebuster!

Phillips then picks up Brown Irish whips him to the ropes and hits a huge Spinebuster the crowd lets out a huge cheers as Phillips tags in Sparkz who then climbs to the top rope and hits a leg drop from the top rope and then goes for the cover.

HA: God damn it, Reilly broke the three count.

HE: Well so he should that's what team mates do when you’re in trouble.

HA: Over the top rope!

The crowd boos loudly as Reilly dives in to break the three count Phillips comes rushing out of his corner and clotheslines Reilly to the outside of the ring as does Phillips who follows him as the crowd goes crazy.

HA: This is insane and totally broken down.

HE: What the hell does Phillips think he’s doing?

HA: Helping his team mate out when trouble, Ring any bells brother?

HE: Ah shut it!

HA: My god into the steel steps.

The crowd wince as Reilly and Phillips slowly get to the feet Phillips goes to Irish whip Reilly to the to steel steps but Reilly counters and Irish whips Phillips shoulder first separating the steel steps as the crowd star the this is awesome chant.

HA: Phillips must be in pain he’s out of this match for now.

HE: Take your opponents partner out and you have a great chance of winning this match.

Back in the ring Sparkz then urges for Brown to get to his feet and then hits a spinning kick to the stomach and then drops underneath Brown and slaps him in the face (ala Christian) Sparkz then hits a legsweep and then a standing Moonsault and goes for the cover.

Kick out......

HA: Nice move set there from Sparkz but once again Brown powers out.

HE: Brown is just too powerful for Sparkz.

The crowd boos as Brown powers out Reilly has got back onto the apron and is encouraging Brown to get a tag in Sparkz urges for Brown to get to his feet and goes to clothesline Brown he ducks and stops in his tracks and then hits a boot to face both men fall to the mat as the crowd goes wild once more.

HA: When will this match ever end?  

HE: I have no idea Harold but when one man seems to get the upper hand the other man stops it dead in his tracks.

HA: Tag made, Tag made!

The crowd cheers as Phillips and Reilly gets the tags in the start out hitting hard right hand shots to one and other then Reilly then kicks Phillips in the stomach and forces Phillips to the corner of the ring where Brown is and then as the ref gets Reilly out of the corner Brown gets the tag rope round the neck of Phillips.

HA: Oh come on, that's a blatant disrespect of the rules.

HE: And what the hell is Sparkz doing?

The crowd cheers as Sparkz jumps down from the corner of the ring and runs on the outside drags Brown to the floor and start to brawl with one and other.

HA: This has gotten out of control once more men fighting on the outside and men fighting on the inside of the ring.

HE: Brown and Sparkz going toe to toe and not one man is backing down.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: What the hell?

HE: We were too busy concentrating on Brown and Sparks we for got about Reilly and Phillips.

HA: Lets go to replay and find out who one this match?

The replay shows Reilly arguing with the referee but then Phillips waits for Reilly to turn around and then hits a The Touchdown (rock bottom)and goes for the cover.

HA: Man great move by the Talent Jimmy Phillips he won it for his team.

HE: Phillips rolled out of the ring to help his partner but Brown rolled in the ring and is not looking best pleased.

Cold ash and colder hearts hits as the referee holds both the arms of Jason Sparks and Jimmy Phillips as they walk up the ramp Phillips music stops as Brown is shouting at Reilly who then as he is just getting to his feet pushes Brown back and they start to brawl in the center of the ring.

HA: Well this has broken down Brown not best pleased with Reilly for losing this match and now there going at it we have to go for a commercial break now but we will keep you informed on the situation of Brown and Reilly as they continue to trade punches in the middle of the ring.

Last edited by Paul Mac 6CW on Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:53 pm

Backstage Liam Wood is standing ready for his match. The Viper cracks his neck from side to side, to his left he is watching a highlights reel of 6CW superstars, he shakes his head and whispers under his breath

LW: They aint seen nothing yet!!!!

As Wood starts to jump on the spot he is approached by a man dressed in a DHL uniform
DHL: Are you Liam Wood

Wood snarls
LW: Who wants to know?

DHL: Errrrrrrrrrm…. I’ve got a delivery for Liam Wood. Are you Liam Wood?

Wood shakes his head
LW: Can’t you see I’m busy. Can you not leave it in my locker room?

DHL: It needs to be signed for, security said I could just come and find you

LW: What kind of tin pot company is this………….. for god sake, give it here

The delivery guy hands over the package
DHL: Just sign here and here

Wood hands back the pen and starts to open the small box as the delivery guy walks out of a shot

As Wood lifts the lid off the box he stares for a second with a look of uncertainty on his face, the camera focuses on the box and shows that inside is a single red rose. Wood lifts the card from the box, upon it is written one word

RUN

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:56 pm

In the office of The Authority Drake Callihan and Mr. Jones are sitting facing a large screen projecting tonight’s show. Drake is sipping from a whiskey tumbler whilst Jones slowly puffs on a cigar

Mr. Jones leans back in his chair; his brother does the same, placing his feet on the desk but Jones shoots him a look of disgust

MJ: You can tell you are your fathers’ son.

DC: What does that mean?

Jones smiles
MJ: We may be half brothers Drake but we are cut from the different cloth. You lack a certain level of refinery

Callihan appears offended

MJ: No no no…..Don’t get me wrong you are very good when your special skills are required but certain softer skills, a level of sophistication is somewhat lacking. It’s not your fault. Your father was hardly a brain surgeon; there are certain characteristics that will have been passed on. Genealogy is a curse at times but perhaps it is why we work so well together

I can offer the brains and you, well you are the brawn

Callihan laughs
DC: You are such a d**k sometimes. If you weren’t my brother I’d kick your @ss

MJ: You see what I mean. You play to your strengths

Callihan shakes his head
DC: I know you know me better than that Michael. I just let you think you are the smart one; it makes things more bearable, helps you manage your superiority complex

MJ: It’s not a complex. I just know for a fact that I am smarter than everybody else. What is the problem with that?

Drake smiles once more
DC: And I am here to offer the sense of reality that you sometimes lack. You are great with ideas but you need somebody to deliver those master plans

Without me you are nothing!!!!!!!!

Jones smiles
MJ: And I’m the one with the superiority complex??

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:58 pm

HA: Welcome back Ladies and Gentleman, it’s that time you have all been looking forward to

HE: It’s Main Even Time and the question on everybody’s lips is can 6CW Champ Nate Nack and EWF Champ Liam Wood work together to battle against the monsters Orthrus and Edward Plague

HA: We have already seen tonight that The Authority very much have both Nate and Wood in their sights and this is the first opportunity that the two champions will be able to respond in the ring

They will have a lot of pent up frustration and aggression boiling away, the Authority are about to see what the superstars of 6CW can do when they get the chance to fight back

HE: I’m sure The Authority are trembling in their boots Harold

The crowds get to their feet as the Ring Announcer enters the squared circle

RA: LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THIS IS YOUR MAIN EVENT!!!!!!!!!!

Introducing first – THE EWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

THE VIPER

LIAM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

666” screams from the PA system and then flames burst from the front of the stage, accompanying the entrance of a fired up Liam Wood. The EWF Title gleams from around his waist, he salutes the screaming crowd as he makes his way down the ramp, tagging hands with a few fans he slides under the ropes, climbing the corner turnbuckle he raises his EWF belt in the air

HA: 6CW or EWF Liam Wood is a huge fan favourite no matter what company he is representing and he is one hell of a competitor. He did not get that belt handed to him on a plate and 6CW is a better place for his arrival

RA: And his partner…………

THE 6CW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

MIGHTY – MIGHTY

NATE NACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbreakable”, by Bon Jovi blasts out of the speakers, red, white and blue fireworks shoots from the stage as Nate Nack bursts through the curtain, Nate is dressed in a silver singlet with the letters MM in gold on the front, and the 6CW championship belt is shining around his waist

HA: Listen to that reaction from the fans

What the ……………….

Oh my god NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an ambush, oh my god. Two on one what chance does he have. Liam for god sake help him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Nate steps through the curtain he is attacked from behind by Orthrus and Plague. Nate attempts to fight back but his blows are feeble against the combined power of the behemoths

HA: This was the plan all along, there was no intention to have a match. The Authority wanted to soften up Nate. They want his 6CW heavyweight championship and they will go down any route to get it!!!!!!!!!!!

As the crowd looks on aghast, Plague lifts up Nate in his giant like grasp and choke-slams him to the hard steel ramp. Wood still in the ring makes a move to the ropes but changes his mind and remains looking on from afar

HE: This is what happens when you cross The Authority. They made it clear. If you are not with them you are against them

HA: Come on, that is enough you’ve made your point, oh GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He’s broken in half, OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!, that’s twenty foot, off the stage!!!!!!!!!!!

We need medical help straight away, somebody ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EMT’s flood through the curtain and head to where Nate’s broken body lies prone on the floor

HA: This isn’t right, those GOD DAMN S.O.B’s!!!!!!!!

Emma has now followed to the ringside area; she slowly passes Orthrus and Plague desperate to help her husband to be, she bursts into a flood of tears as she sees Nate’s mangled body

Orthrus and Edward Plague are stood side by side at the top of the ramp as the crowd boos furiously. The medical team is slowly helping Nate onto a stretcher, their faces wretched with concern.
Orthrus evilly smiles as Nates’ limp arm falls to one side as he is carried towards the backstage area, Emma gently stroking his cheek as the fans look on concerned

HE: Nate Nack has been destroyed by Orthrus and Plague. What a show of strength by The Authority

HA: But what is Liam Wood thinking Henry, he can see how much Nate needed his help but he just stood and watched, what kind of a champion let’s your partner down like that??

HE: He is thinking about himself Harold. Perhaps it’s the best way of thinking, knowing he already has the Authority against him, targeting his world championship. Wood is in full survival mode, he recognises he has to do what ever he can to keep hold of that belt

HA: He’s a coward Henry, plain and simple. If he wanted to make a mark in 6CW tonight then he has failed miserably, he started tonight as a double champion but after only one night he must be thinking his world is crumbling down around him.

First he is stripped of the old EWF TV Championship, and then he learns that Enforcer, the number one contender to his World Championship is being backed by The Authority what more could have gone wrong in one night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE: If tonight is a small insight to what the future has in store for 6CW we are in for one hell of a ride

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 10:59 pm

Suddenly the lights dim and static begins to fill the arena through the speakers

HA: What now???????????

The screen flickers into life; An empty prison cell can be seen, as the picture becomes clearer, a man dressed in an orange jump suit is shown with his back to the shot learning against the barred window of his cells, his hands clenched around the bars, he appears to be staring out into freedom across the prison yard. A deep southern accent begins to talk:

"When a man is deprived of his freedom it does something to him, it flicks a switch inside that can never be turned off, it lights a fire deep within the mans soul that can either burn him up from the inside out or explode like a viscous rage laying waste to everything that stands in his way."

The man inside the cell lets out a blood thirsty scream as he drops to his knees

The southern voice continues:

"You shouldn't try to understand what you can’t control, instead you should...

The camera spins round to the jump suited man now on his knees and shows his face...

Man: RUN

The screen goes black and the arena is now pitch black

HA: What in the hell was that

HE: You can hear a pin drop – Nobody in this arena is leaving, everybody is on the edge of their seats!!!!!

Wood is staring at the screen, a look of bemusement across his face. The screen flashes once more

HE: Oh my god, listen to that reaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The camera focuses on the screen; the fans are going crazy,

HA: He’s back, he’s here in 6CW and he has Liam Wood in his sights!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:04 pm

On the big screen appearing in bright writing with a red rose covered in thorns tangled around the writing are the words

COSTELLO’S LAW

HA: listen to the crowd, listen to the reaction!!!!!

Liam Wood stands facing the stage ushering Costello to show himself

HE: Where is he????????

The fans go crazy as Costello fly's out of the crowd and slides into the ring under the bottom rope; he quickly gets to his feet and begs the Viper to turn round,

HA: He hasn’t seen him, he’s behind you Liam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wood slowly turns and as he does Costello cleans his clock with his trademark brass knuckles and lays Wood out cold in the middle of the ring.

HE: Wood is flat on his back. Vincent Costello is back in 6CW and he has knocked out the EWF Champion.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Costello lets out another blood curdling scream when out of the corner of his eye he spots the world title laying of the canvas, drawn to it like a magnet Costello grabs the gold and holds it close to his chest cradling it like a new born baby, he holds the strap to his cheek before snapping out the trance, he drops the title and pulls a single red rose out of his back pocket which he places on the motionless body of Liam Wood as Anarchy comes to a close.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down