The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 28th August

+8
Steel
TheCultOfPersonality
JJJohnson
cabowers
Blade
MtotheC
x12x
Paul Mac 6CW
12 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 28th August Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 28th August

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 15 Aug 2013, 12:40 pm

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 28th August

Match One
UK Championship Tournament First Round

Liam Wood vs DeMarcus Brown

Match Two

Mike Masters vs Jason Sparxz

*Max Adamson responds to last week’s interview with Gazzy D*

Match Three

Plague/Orthrus/Enforcer vs Jimmy Phillips/Jack Hurst/Robin Reborn

Match Four

Blade vs Jonathan Daniels

Match Five
Non-Title match

Ojore vs Mike Conrad vs Marty Helms vs Thunder

Match Six

Chaos vs Tyler Roth

*Update on Nate Nack*

Main Event

Liam Wood vs Vincent Costello
(If Costello wins he is added to the EWF Championship match at Ground Zero)

*Card subject to change*

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 28th August Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 28th August

Post by x12x Thu 15 Aug 2013, 1:46 pm

The Copper Box Arena comes to life as €666 by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to blast through the air and the EWF World Heavyweight Champion The Viper Liam Wood appears on the stage wearing an old school Ric Flair t-shirt, skinny jeans and a determined look across his face, he stands on the stage for a few moments soaking in the attention before making his way down towards the ring, he tags a few of the hands on the way before taking a microphone and rolling in to the ring.

Viper begins to pace the ring as the fans continue to cheer, he places the title belt underneath the turnbuckle before continuing to pace the ring, suddenly he stops before lifting the microphone to his lips and addressing the events of his 6CW “debut”...the look of determination still there for everyone to see.

“So as you may have seen...my Anarchy debut didn't exactly go to plan...my match was called off...my partner was attacked and put out of action...I was called a coward...attacked from behind and worst of all...I had MY Television Title taken off me without getting beaten...I guess you could say I had a bad day at the office...I guess you could say I didn't quite make the start I wanted too...some people would even say that I may be feeling a little down over the fact that I am no longer the television champion and that the odds are stacked against me when it comes to retaining the EWF World Title...luckily I can see the silver lining.”

The fans are silenced in to shock as Viper smiles, focusing his attention directly in to the camera...hoping to send a message to the 6CW Universe and The Authority who seem to be stacking the odds for the Champion.

“I see how much of a threat I am to everyone not only on the roster but to the two men that own this company...I see how much the Authority fears me because they can see that I am just as good as I say I am...they can see that they cannot control me...and it scares them...it scares them that the guy who makes a million to one look ordinary isn't in their pocket...I could flick the switch at any moment and they couldn't stop me from doing it...I can see how worried they are that I am not in their corner...and I don't blame them.

they stripped me of a title that I was never beaten for...I was the TV Champion for 6 months and no one came close to taking it away from me...they'll probably defend their actions by saying it was to show their dominance...I say they knew that no one could beat me when the gold is on the line...they know that I am the best damn thing in professional wrestling today and the only way of taking that title from me...was vacating it...on the 28th...I start my journey all over again...I fight to win back a title that I never lost and my promise to each and everyone of you...the fans, the wrestlers in the back...The Authority...is that when it's all said and done...I might not be the Television Champion anymore but I WILL be the UK Champion.”

The fans go crazy as Viper works them in to a frenzy, they begin to chant his name as Viper takes in the attention, picking the belt up and placing it back over his shoulder, taking a second to stare at it.

“At Anarchy I will truly show The Authority who the hell they are dealing with...Callihan already knows that I'm the best in the business but it's clear for all to see which brother truly holds the power...I guess I'll just have to send a message to Mr Jones...that message will start when I beat Demarcus brown AND Vincent Costello!”

The crowd boo as Viper mentions the name of the former EWF World Champion, he laughs as the fans begin to chant “Costello sucks” before continuing to speak again.

“Oh yes...Costello is back and just as cowardly as ever before...I find it ironic that in a night where I was jumped twice from behind I'm the one being called a coward! Costello and me though, we actually have more in common than I like to admit...we have both held that EWF World Championship...we have both had titles taken away from us without being beaten for them...there's one difference though...Costello won his title by beating an injured man...I won mine by being the last man standing at Day Of Reckoning...I went through hell to hold that belt and I don't intend on letting it go any time soon!

Costello might feel that he has some claim to that belt because he never lost it...I say that he didn't deserve to hold it in the first place...”

Viper climbs up on to the turnbuckle and places the microphone to his lips

“I am The Viper Liam Wood”

“I am the EWF World Heavyweight Champion”

“and I am the future UK Champion of the 6CW”

Viper raises the belt in to the air and shouts “BEST IN THE BUSINESS” at the top of his lungs as the fans go crazy

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 15 Aug 2013, 2:14 pm

The scene opens in the Copper Box Arena, an employee of the 6CW can be seen with a bemused look on his face as he talks to a camera man who has just started his new job with the newly expanded 6CW, the two are mid conversation as we join them.

Camera Man: I'm not going down there...surly as my supervisor you should be doing this!?
Supervisor: No...as your supervisor...I get to tell YOU what to do...now get down there and have a look for the source of the noise.
CM: But my job description is camera man...NOT Handy Man...can't you get someone el-
S: (cutting him off) No! Mr Jones has told us to work to a budget and this way I save money and you look like the star employee on your first day...now get on with it.
CM: Fine...whatever.

The cameraman walks towards the door that is labeled “Cellar: leading to: boiler room: STAFF ONLY” he pushes the door open and begins to make his way down the stairs, the closer he gets to the door the more the lights flicker...suddenly the lights go dead and the door slams shut behind him, he panics for a few seconds before turning his camera on and using the night vision to see his way...the view we see changes from that of the scene to that of what the camera can see, the night vision turning everything green.

He makes his way to the door, the banging that was once a dull noise is now defeaning, he pushes the door open and the camera shakes and distorts as a figure can be seen crashing his head off the wall...as the camera begins to calm and the picture becomes clearer the figure is shown to be that of The Reverend Edward Plague...his face covered in blood, a sick smile covering his face as he turns his attention to the camera...the camera man begins to run back to the exit but as he attempts his escape he falls, tripping over a cable left on the floor. The camera comes down with a bang, causing the screen to turn to static for a few seconds before coming back clear...the camera man is now shaking, his camera focussed on the face of Edward Plague who is stood over him, he attempts to move but Edward shakes his head and laughs, the blood running down his face.

EP: Do you know who I am child?

CM: Uh...You're Ed...Edward...Plague...sir

Edward shakes his head again, his laughter stopping as a serious look covers his face

EP: I did not ask you my name...hehehe...I asked you who I was! Let me introduce myself...I am the dawn of a dying day...hehehe...I am the end of empires...the darkness that surrounds the light and strangles it until it fades away...hehehe...I am the end of love, the end of life....hehehe...the end of EVERYTHING!

They say I have shown them pain, they say I have shown them terror...they say I have shown them destruction...NO!!! I say that this is just the beginning of my reign...hehehe...their vanity allows them to believe that they have seen me at my best and at my worst and lived to tell the tale...they believe that they have taken everything I have to offer and still stand tall amongst the destruction I have caused but the truth is...hehehe...what they have received so far...hehehe...is a blessing...hehehe...I have allowed them survival but the fun is only truly about to begin...hehehe...the true face of terror is about to introduce itself to the world...hehehe...and its name...is...Plague!

Female voice: It has begun...

Edward looks around, before shaking his head and screaming...the scream quickly turns in to manic laughter as he continues to talk directly in to the camera, his dead eyes burning in to the screen.

The vultures have started circling...hehehe...they see your heroes crawling amongst the dirt and the filth for Gold...hehehe...watching them die ready to pick the flesh from the remains...hehehe...your heroes are dying before your very eyes and what they leave is the truth...their lies will die with them and my truth will be all that's left...hehehe...the truth about your lives...hehehe...your pathetic...worthless lives.

You see...I see the greed that you hold in your hearts...hehehe...I can't blame you though...hehehe...you worship the greediest of all...the heroes...hehehe...they fight for gold...not honour and being the sheep that you are you follow...you obey...hehehe...you join them dying in the dirt!

I am here to show you what true power is...hehehe...I will take your gold...hehehe...I will take your control...and I will take your love away...hehehe...for I am the apocalypse!

The camera man can be heard letting out a whimper as Edward continues to bleed, the blood falling down on to the camera as Edward begins to laugh, getting louder and louder as the camera man speaks up.

CM: “Please let me go...”

The scene suddenly goes black as Edward stamps down on to the camera, a crack can be heard and a painful scream is let out.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 15 Aug 2013, 9:16 pm

6CW comes on air and the video package of Vincent Costello’s dramatic return to professional wrestling and first ever appearance on 6CW is replayed over the tron:

Allen and his camera crew move aside as The Viper pushes open the door to his locker room

LW: WHAT THE………………???????????????

The camera crew frantically scramble into the room, the room has been trashed. On the floor is a single red rose and daubed in red paint on the wall is a single word

RUN
DHL: Errrrrrrrrrm…. I’ve got a delivery for Liam Wood. Are you Liam Wood?

Wood shakes his head

LW: Can’t you see I’m busy. Can you not leave it in my locker room?

DHL: It needs to be signed for, security said I could just come and find you

LW: What kind of tin pot company is this………….. for god sake, give it here

The delivery guy hands over the package

DHL: Just sign here and here

Wood hands back the pen and starts to open the small box as the delivery guy walks out of a shot

As Wood lifts the lid off the box he stares for a second with a look of uncertainty on his face, the camera focuses on the box and shows that inside is a single red rose. Wood lifts the card from the box, upon it is written one word

RUN
The screen flickers into life; An empty prison cell can be seen, as the picture becomes clearer, a man dressed in an orange jump suit is shown with his back to the shot learning against the barred window of his cells, his hands clenched around the bars, he appears to be staring out into freedom across the prison yard. A deep southern accent begins to talk:

"When a man is deprived of his freedom it does something to him, it flicks a switch inside that can never be turned off, it lights a fire deep within the mans soul that can either burn him up from the inside out or explode like a viscous rage laying waste to everything that stands in his way."

The man inside the cell lets out a blood thirsty scream as he drops to his knees

The southern voice continues:

"You shouldn't try to understand what you can’t control, instead you should...

The camera spins round to the jump suited man now on his knees and shows his face...

Man: RUN

The screen goes black and the arena is now pitch black

HA: What in the hell was that

HE: You can hear a pin drop – Nobody in this arena is leaving, everybody is on the edge of their seats!!!!!

Wood is staring at the screen, a look of bemusement across his face. The screen flashes once more

HE: Oh my god, listen to that reaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The camera focuses on the screen; the fans are going crazy,

HA: He’s back, he’s here in 6CW and he has Liam Wood in his sights!!!!!!!!!!!

On the big screen appearing in bright writing with a red rose covered in thorns tangled around the writing are the words

COSTELLO’S LAW

HA: listen to the crowd, listen to the reaction!!!!!

Liam Wood stands facing the stage ushering Costello to show himself

HE: Where is he????????

The fans go crazy as Costello fly's out of the crowd and slides into the ring under the bottom rope; he quickly gets to his feet and begs the Viper to turn round,

HA: He hasn’t seen him, he’s behind you Liam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wood slowly turns and as he does Costello cleans his clock with his trademark brass knuckles and lays Wood out cold in the middle of the ring.

HE: Wood is flat on his back. Vincent Costello is back in 6CW and he has knocked out the EWF Champion.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Costello lets out another blood curdling scream when out of the corner of his eye he spots the world title laying of the canvas, drawn to it like a magnet Costello grabs the gold and holds it close to his chest cradling it like a new born baby, he holds the strap to his cheek before snapping out the trance, he drops the title and pulls a single red rose out of his back pocket which he places on the motionless body of Liam Wood as Anarchy comes to a close.
As the video package ends the tron now shows the backstage interview area, the camera pans out and Vincent Costello can be seen standing in front of the 6CW logo mounted on the wall, half a smile breaks across his face and he begins to talk into the camera

VC: Purgatory would break most men, the torment, the suffering, the solitary confinement, it does something to a man, it did something to ME! You see I aint right… in the head, I don’t think like normal people, I don’t act like normal people and I don’t live my life like a normal person.  You see I’m sick, I’m twisted and I’ll do whatever it takes to get what I want.

And yes I hear you ask, what does Vincent Costello want? Well… I want to fight, I want to maim, damage and disfigure, I’ve lived my life governed, directed, propelled if you will by a thirst inside me, a thirst to destroy everything I touch, a thirst that can’t be quenched. In fact the only thing that has ever been close to satisfying it is the World Heavyweight Title. A title that by all rights still belongs to ME, a title that I never lost.

So Liam Wood, you take a deep breath, you stick out that chest of yours and spout that self-indulgent,  sycophantic garbage and you keep telling the world that you’re the champion, that you’re the best, but I know deep down you don’t even believe your own hype.

Wood you better be ready for our match tonight because I’ve never been this focused, this thirsty, there better be a small army of referees and officials just to pull me off of you because as soon as that bell sounds you’re gonna remember exactly why you’ve never beaten me, your gonna remember exactly why I was the most dominant force in EWF.

Liam Wood, Costello’s law says…RUN

Costello begins to sadistically laugh as the scene ends

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 17 Aug 2013, 8:41 pm

Our scene opens in the new apartment of the EWF World Heavyweight Champion The Viper Liam Wood, his EWF Title proudly displayed on the wall behind him as he sits in front of his computer, he presses record and begins to speak to the camera...addressing recent events in 6CW.

“So apparently Costello's Law is telling me to run...it seems like Costello's Law just doesn't know me...I have never run from anything in my life and I don't plan on starting anytime soon...at Anarchy I show that to these fans, to the guys in the back....and The Authority.”

“Like I said I don't run from a challenge...at Anarchy I have two fight...the first is to start my journey back towards the title that was stolen from me...to prove to these fans that I am the rightful champion...the Authority say they want a “worthy” champion...the truth is, they want someone who will comply...I am not that man and once I win back my damn title...I will make it my mission to tear The Authority down to the f**king ground...they think their solider's can stop me...I say they're just another brick in the wall and when I pull the trigger...it all comes crashing down...they can beg and plead for a champion who will eat from the palm of their hands but when all is said and done...the true UK Champion WILL bite the hand that feeds it...this is a revolution...guys like Enforcer, Plague and Orthrus might have fallen in line but we...the real wrestlers in 6CW will NOT take it...Authority...you have been warned.”

“after I win that match against Demarcus Brown...and I will...I move on to shutting up the biggest mouth in the business...Vince Costello.”

“Vinnie...I saw your little interview...I have to say you did make a good point though, you mentioned the fact that I've never beaten you...twice we've faced off and twice I've been on the wrong side of the decision...you asked me to remember why I've never beaten you and I had a look back, I watched those matches time and time again...like I do with every match I've been in and the answer as to why you came out victorious in both matches was clear...you didn't do it alone.”

“In our second match, Thunder came out and provided a distraction...maybe I shouldn't have let that get under my skin but he was able to put me off just enough to let you get the win...the first time though, the help came in the form of those knuckledusters...the same ones that you used to take me out at Anarchy...your time away from wrestling apparently changed you as a person but watching the footage back I still see the punk who needs every advantage he can take to win...you can call it being smart, doing anything to get the win but the truth is...one on one...man against man...you just don't have what it takes...you need the cheap shots and the interferences to handle me...do I see anything changing between now and our match at Anarchy? Hell no...you'll be the same weasel who will lie, cheat, steal and after it all pretend that you're a wrestler but the truth is...you're a thug with Daddy issues...a wannabe gangster...a fake...a boy masquerading as a mafia boss...You're a joke.”

“You claim that you still deserve MY title but the fact that you've conveniently forgot is that without me, Phillips and the rest of Team EWF you would have lost this title to Fear on countless occasions...you can say you did it on your own but we saved you over and over and over and over again...the reason...unlike you...Fear actually proved a threat to us and we all know how that ended...we beat them!”

“You've been away and everything has changed...the EWF title now has respect...it's held by someone who can defend it without cheapening it because the difference between me and you is this...I have honour.”

“That will NOT change!”

Viper stops the recording before pressing upload, after a few moments the views begin to build up...

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 18 Aug 2013, 12:54 pm

The scene opens up in a old warehouse boxes stacked high on top of each other in the corner of the warehouse there's shadow hiding in the corner of the room.

The room is only just lit up and the shadows from the boxes covering nearly all the floor the shadow of the man gets smaller as he comes out of the corner and the man is wearing dark blue jeans and black t-shirt and a white hoodie arms in the pockets zip half way down on the jacket.

Blade: So the Authority has decided to make a new title no less then the UK title but and every man and his dog is fighting for the right to be the very first champion but that honor will be left to me.

UK Championship Tournament First Round I face the new comer Jonathan Daniels victorious last week against Robin Reborn but this week you face a man that is on a losing streak not own in a few matches but is peed off as hell so I have nothing to lose and that makes me even more dangerous then ever before.

Right now I am peed off with everything and everyone I keep on doing all the right things but then I seem to be doing all the wrong things and losing the match. 

I start off on fire and then go and step up the top rope for the big finish when it is not needed and end up losing but that will stop this time round and Daniels you think that you can further your career at my expense well think again punk?

That is just not gonna happen this week I will get that victory this week  I will win and this week I will advance to the next round of the UK Championship.

Blade holds out his arms to either side of his body and looks up to the ceiling laughing out loud as the scene then fades to black.  
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by cabowers Mon 19 Aug 2013, 12:27 pm

As Viper stands displaying his belt, the lights in the arena fade out as the tron crackles into life.

The camera pans and settles over the shoulder of someone sitting in a chair watching an old TV. The picture seems to show someone climbing a ladder it eventually comes into focus and it is Diesel winning the first ever 6CW Heavyweight Title.

'So long, so many memories. What once was great and glorious is now just a shadow of it's former self. 6CW used to stand for something, but now it seems to be just another name. When once the best in the world came to show off their skill now it's just used for more and more wannabe's trying to get their shot somewhere bigger.

But it's not just about those in the ring, 6CW was an idea and that idea was something that everyone shared, from the boys in the back to the guys paying the cheques. But now that idea has been corrupted, it has been sullyed from what it originally was.

But no more.

It is time to show everyone what the original 6CW was about, time to show everyone just what happens when people mess with a vision.

The Original Original will show everyone just what it means to be 6-C-DUB!'

The video crackles and ends before the lights come back on in the arena.

cabowers

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:26 pm

*The action is backstage and the crowd are booing as Tyler Roth steps into view with Timothy Allen. Roth is dressed in a black vest, reading “Baddest man on the planet”, and a pair of jeans. His eyes are full of fury as he looks into the camera.

Timothy Allen: I am joined at this time by the self-proclaimed “baddest man on the planet”….Tyler Roth…

*Roth’s hand closes around the mic

Roth: Self proclaimed? If I didn’t know any better I would think that you were trying to say I hadn’t earned that moniker?

*Allen shakes his head

Roth: Because if you have any doubts, Tim, then I could alleviate them all, right now?

*Allen gulps as Roth’s eyes glint with menace

Roth: The same message should be sent far and wide to the members of the 6CW roster because this moment right here is the beginning of something very special…this is the start of a journey, the rise of a future professional wrestling hall of famer. Anything that went before this point means nothing…any event, any occurrence, any action is completely and utterly vanquished….because the past does not matter, but the future…..well you are looking at the future and I am telling you that pain and suffering is imminent.

Those who hold championship gold, anybody in a main event slot….they need to cling onto those spots with every last ounce of strength they have because I am going to take great pleasure in snapping every single bone in their hands as I prise their most cherished possessions from them…

Allen: Wednesday night at Anarchy we will see a re-match of last time out….you will go one on one with Chaos in a first round match of the newly created UK Championship. Last week you tasted defeat so what are you planning on doing differently to ensure that doesn’t happen again?

Roth: Did you listen to a word I just said? I just told you that the past means nothing, what happens from now on is all that matters. Last week against Chaos was a fluke, anybody with eyesight could see that….I dominated him and he stole victory from the jaws of defeat. But this week I am going to show you that lightning does not strike twice….there is no such thing as two lucky shots…..Chaos has had his chips….and on Wednesday I am going to force-feed them to him…

*The crowd boo as Roth cracks his neck and smiles

Roth: I look around the locker-room and I know everyone is underestimating me….they see me as “muscle”, they see me as a dumb, meat-head who has failed to get the job done everytime I have stepped up into the big time…..but this tournament for the UK Championship is my breakthrough moment…my opportunity to make a statement that will not be forgotten…

Because I know that there is nobody on this roster who can stand up to me and live to tell the tale….I know I am the most powerful, dangerous and dominant superstar currently plying his trade in this industry…but for too long I have allowed the beast inside to lay dormant….from Wednesday onward I am going to wake him up…..and when it begins, you are all going to wish you were anywhere else…

Allen: With the rise of The Authority in 6CW, fronted by Mr Jones and Drake Callihan….the rumours are swirling that it is only a matter of time before you are recruited to the group…would you be interested in re-kindling your partnership with Callihan?

Roth: From this point forward I am looking out for myself, I am looking out for number one and any decision I make will benefit me. If Drake wants to give me a call, if he thinks an alliance between myself and The Authority could be mutually beneficial then perhaps we will talk business….but if I have nothing to gain from that proposition then I will respectfully decline and forge my own path to greatness…

For a long time I was either held back by management or held back by peers and “allies” who were always trying to keep me down in order to further themselves….in CWA I was nothing but an afterthought, in EWF I was nothing but a FEAR bodyguard who was hired to finish fights that Alex Garcia’s mouth began…I was never allowed to develop myself into a star…the spotlight was never allowed to shine on me….but from now on, nobody else matters….it’s all about Tyler Roth!

*Roth’s muscular figure tightens as he flexes his huge biceps

Roth: There is no man built like me….possessing the natural abilities that I have….not one and that is what will set me apart when the time comes. Sure there are plenty of big men on this roster……many powerhouses….there are high-fliers and an assortment of technical masters….but not one of them can proclaim to possess each and every one of those attributes….but I can….because whether you like it or not, I am the total package and somewhere down the line….whether it be tomorrow, next week or next year…the top of that mountain is reserved for one man…..and here I stand!

*The crowd boo again

Roth: I will not hesitate to run roughshod over anyone and everyone because for too long have I been benched in favour of those who do not deserve to stand in my way….I don’t care how many bones I have to break, how much blood I have to spill….I will put every last superstar in this company on the shelf if I have to because I am going to get the respect that I deserve…

When I look at the pro-wrestling industry and I see the “names” at the top of the pile it makes me sick to my stomach…I am tired of being in this supporting-role….because not one of those “leading men” is fit to lace my boots….not one can even attempt to debate that they are equal to me…

I am a wild, untamable animal and for too long have I been trapped inside this cage….but not even wrought iron bars can keep me down any longer…..the stage is set….the doors are open for a new mega power and I intend on walking right through…

*Roth laughs

Roth: Let the games begin!

*Roth looks Allen up and down and then stares back into the camera with a fierce look on his face

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue 20 Aug 2013, 7:11 pm

Mike Masters is seen backstage, he walks over to the merchandise stand as he starts smirking. 6CW reporter, Timothy Allen who is accompanied by a camera crew quickly walks over to Mike Masters in hope for an interview.

TM: Masters can I get a quick...

MM: Before you utter another word, I'd like you to take a look at this.

TM: A look at what? All these great t-shirts?

MM: Listen, their's only one awesome t-shirt here, but anyway thats not the point. Look at it, look how all these t-shirts are arranged. Look at these top ones that are displayed, you see them?

TM: Yeah there Nate Nack's and Liam Wood's t-shirt, whats the problem?

MM: Whats the problem Tim? Only one person's t-shirt deserves on the top hanging out there and thats mine. I mean even the likes of Blade and GazzyD's t-shirt are higher and in a better position then mine and there has beens who I've defeated, may I say quite easily here in 6CW. And now Tim let me ask you, where's my t-shirt huh?

TM: Erm well...

MM: Oh you're struggling aren't you? Well let me help you, lets go right to the end of the table. Right at the end of the god damn table where not many people look, and took make things worse, it's next too Ronsters? I mean are these guys serious? Is that how much this company values me? On par with Ronster? The disrespect I get around here is unreal. Let me tell you something Timo, Mike Masters is gold, Mike Masters is money. I know it, you know it, the 6CW universe knows it. I get tweets, emails, letters all the time from fans saying how amazing my merchandise is yet 6CW still persists on not making me there number one seller.

TM: Well, the reason I came...

MM: Hold on, im not done! Here's another thing, I should be the face of this company. I mean, look at me. *Masters pulls out a mirror from his back pocket* Look at this masterful face, my god damn good look should be on the cover of everything here in 6CW. While all this should already be in place, its look like Im gonna have to work my way to the top. And its gonna start next week on Anarchy where I compete in a tournament to become the new UK Championship. So to my opponent, Jason Sparx, let me just give you a heads up. The UK audience will want me to win this tournament because, well they love me and they know it. I've been on a roll as of late, I mean victory after victory, I've been showing off to the world why Mike Masters is that damn good and Jason you will find that out for yourself.

MM: Timo, your look at the next UK Champion you here me. Now erm, what did you want to ask me?

TM: For an interview...

MM: Oh well, yeah I would have said no. But hey if you were Christy James, of course I woulda said yes. I mean, she's probably used to saying yes a lot herself. See ya around.

Mike Masters walks off to get ready for his match.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 20 Aug 2013, 7:39 pm

The cameras cut to one of the backstage dressing rooms; the room is lined with wooden benches and posters of the different 6CW superstars. The door to the room is then swung open and a grey gym bag comes flying across the shot bouncing off one of the walls onto the floor, DeMarcus Brown then walks into shot in his usual white attire. Brown is shouting furiously down the phone at somebody furiously, he slams the door shut behind him and begins to pace around the room continuing his conversation.

DB: What do you mean there is nothing left that you can do for me? There’s always something you just need to find the right angle attack.

DeMarcus paces still looking even more frustrated

DB: I refuse to accept that you have tried everything possible, the amount of money you are asking for, my case should be your top priority, you shouldn’t be sleeping at night until you have resolved my dispute, I was given your name as somebody who did everything for his clients and always got the outcome they wanted. So far I have to tell you I am less than satisfied with your workmanship, if you think I’m going to pay you any more money to sit on your behind twiddling your thumbs whilst I continue to suffer, unless you get the result I want don’t expect payment, don’t expect a single penny, I don’t think you understand just how close I am to firing you and finding somebody who can actually deliver on their promises.

DeMarcus stops and takes in a deep breath before punching the wall in frustration

DB: More time? How much time do you want, I told you I wanted a quick resolution and so far this has gone on longer than I already anticipated, If I have to stay with this company for a second longer I cant be held responsible for what my actions may be, do I make myself clear, either get me a resolution by the end of today or you best start looking for yourself a new client, I’ve just about had enough of your petulance, I want answer, do you understand?

DeMarcus waits for an answer

DB: I don’t want to hear you say you’ll try your best, I said do you understand?

DeMarcus pauses once more shortly before interrupting

DB: Good, now don’t even bother contacting me unless you have the news I want.

DeMarcus hangs up the phone and places it in his pocket, then lashes out with his foot at a nearby bench, stamping it in two. The door of the room is then opened once more and Christy James pops her head around the frame instantly regretting her decision at the sight of Brown, DeMarcus fires a look her way before greeting her with animosity.

DB: What do you want skank?

Christy smiles at DeMarcus which seems to frustrate him more

CJ: Im surprised the whole building isn’t on their way down here the amount of noise you were making, I was concerned somebody might be hurt until I saw it was you, now I wish I hadn’t have bothered, what’s the matter DeMarcus something not gone your way for a change? Disappointed your fists can’t resolve the issue for you? or are you just coming to the realisation that you mean nothing in this industry, compared to the likes of GazzyD or our new colleagues from EWF, didn’t work out for you so well last week did it.

DeMarcus screw up his face and stands angrily at Christy clenching his fists, he takes a step closer to Christy and her face changes form a smug look to one of fear.

DB: One more word, one more word from you and I will show you first hand just what I am capable of, don’t test my patience because one of these days I will snap and you will get what is coming to you. Don’t pretend that you know what is going on around here; you’re just some girl brought in off the streets to keep my former colleagues happy, something to do when we are on the road. If I was worth nothing do you really think this company would be fighting so hard to keep a hold of me, I’ve made it public knowledge that I want out, I’ve got people waiting with baited breath for me to give them the news that I am a free agent, lucrative contracts that others in this company could only dream of, 6CW cannot compete with what’s on the table, they know they have done wrong by me and our trying their hardest to make amends offering me title shots and much more. I’ve got news for them I’m not interested in what they have to offer, they can keep their UK championship, I don’t want my shot, I don’t want their money, I don’t want anything to do with them. I’ve got people working around the clock to secure my release, it’s only a matter of time, then I won’t have to put up with the likes of you, Yarmouth Blade, Jimmy Phillips, Liam Wood and certainly not Daniel Reilly, I’m worth ten of every other competitor in this company, yet find those less worthy getting all the plaudits, like I’m being held back because the people at the top are afraid for me to reach my full potential, they’re scared of what I may become and have taken the option to hold me back, to school the kids and the fading stars, I’m not prepared to be that guy and I don’t deserve to be that guy. The fact that you have the audacity to think that you can approach me is yet another sign of what is wrong with this company, 6CW has been back on the airwaves 8 months and already even their reporters are walking around like they own the world, the truth is they have not even scratched the surface, they are celebrating prematurely. The obnoxious Mr Jones and his foolhardy brother Drake Callihan think they have shocked the world into paying attention, when the world was already clambering to get a seat in the stand to see me, they have missed the best opportunity they had, had they allowed me to become what I was destined to be they would have more money they can shake a stick at, but they have blown it and now I will make that money for some other schmuck, a schmuck who knows real talent, now get the hell out of my airspace Christy or I will slam that door on your neck.

Christy quickly exits the shot closing the door behind her, DeMarcus then takes a seat on one of the benches and rubs the knuckle of the fist he punched the wall with before talking to himself.

DB: Remember DeMarcus remember where you came from and how far you have come, you are on the verge of greatness don’t let anything get in your way now when you are close to achieving your dreams, don’t begin to question your ability now, this is just a stumbling block, a setback even the best have them, what matters most is remaining positive don’t allow these people to drag you down to their level or they have won. Now get up and show them that you won’t accept anything less than you deserve.

DeMarcus rises to his feet a determined look on his face, he then picks up his bag from the floor and unzips it, he rummages around inside and pulls out an old photo frame, the camera zooms in on the picture of two small boys in vests and shorts and an older woman with her arms around them, DeMarcus touches his lips and then the woman in the photo and speaks once more to himself out loud

DB: I won’t be a failure like you

He Then places the photo back in the bag and re-zips it up, he throws the bag over his shoulder and then exits the room as the scene begins to fade.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 20 Aug 2013, 9:29 pm

The Copper Box Arena comes alive as €666 by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to blast out and the EWF World Heavyweight Champion The Viper Liam Wood appears on the stage with his World Title proudly resting over his shoulder...wearing an old school Ric Flair t-shirt he makes his way down to ring high fiving the fans as he goes.

Rolling in to the ring he takes a mic before posing on the turnbuckles, soaking in the attention before dropping down and addressing the fans.

“So ladies and gentlemen it turns out that DeMarcus Brown wants nothing to do with the UK Title...I assume he thinks he's too good for it...that being part of the tournament just isn't worth his time...that he's being held back...well I have some good news for Mr Brown...he won't be part of that tournament for long...there is one bit of bad news though.”

“He has to get his ass kicked by me first”

The fans cheer in excitement as Viper smiles, he pauses for a few seconds before looking at his world title, thinking about the title stripped from him by the Authority. He places the mic to his mouth again once again addressing the fans.

“Now the thing that Brown doesn't get...if you get the chance to represent this company and hold that gold in your hand...you take it and you never let go...winning that TV Title was one of the proudest moments of my life...and the name might have changed and I might have had it stripped from me but mark my words...If I have to risk my body to win it back...I will...he doesn't want the title, that's fine...He was never going to get the chance in the first place.”

“and my promise to you guys is this....when I win back MY title...I'll make you proud every time I defend it because you are the reason that we do this...Brown might want the money, Enforcer might want to hurt out of people and Costello might want to prove that he's a big man...they've all got it wrong...we do it for these fans...and to prove to we're the best...something I've already done.”

The fans begin to cheer even louder as Viper paces around the ring

“At Anarchy, the odds are stacked against me...I don't have an army behind me, I'm public enemy number one for the Authority and I have to compete twice in two matches that will push me but with each and everyone of you cheering me on...there's not a person out there who could stop me...this right here is the next chapter of my Legacy...the start of my revolution...this is the beginning of the end for the Authority...they have been warned.”

Viper drops the mic and rolls out of the ring, he leaves through the fans as they chant his name.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 21 Aug 2013, 2:19 am

The cameras fade in and are moving just into a huge barn. As they go through the doors that were left ajar, you can hear the clatter of chairs and "another!" screams out as a ring comes into view and we see a man sprint towards another, the latter holding a steel chair in his hand. In a second the chair smashes off the skull of the sprinting man and floors him.

We can see the man still standing as the ever sophisticated and suave Jack Hurst. 

Jack "You really think this helps you?" He holds out his hand and helps up the other man, who we now see as a busted open Robin Reborn.

RR "You see how many times I get up from this stuff in the ring, man? I can fall from heights, fly through furniture and bleed like a mutha*****; I still get up and put on a show."

Jack "I am quite a fan of technique and decorum myself young Master Reborn."

RR "You do what you do bro, but Robin Reborn is sick of this being the Wood's workshop or whatever they're calling the show these days. Between his big mouth and The Authority's dramatic proclamations this company needs some people to actually put on a show. Once that was down to, now its up to us."

Jack "Looks to me like they're feeding us to the brutes on Anarchy next week my dear boy. We'll do well to get a technical move from those lumps, let alone walk out of the match"

RR "Jack, Jackety, Jack-Jack. Look at me. If the smaller guys couldnt live with the bigger guys then I wouldnt be in this damn business. Not a wrestler in that locker room has taken that monster Ojore to the depths I took him. He werent no monster to me now man, his size didnt match my speed, his power didnt match my determination. Hell, I lost, but I lost taken risks, I didnt wanna roll him up and run away like some of those men did."

JH "No, Robin, we don't run, thats why you're an ally and a friend. But we're an afterthought right now in this business, even Blade just told the world you lost your match last week. No one can even remember when we win, Robin!"

Robin laughs "Man, thats just Blade, if he was sober I'd have been surprised. You've seen him with the camera when he's drunk, I'm just happy he got my name right!"

JH "The point remains. We have been thrown quite the task"

RR "This week its Orthrus, Plague and Enforcer. Aint none of them got nothing I fear. Two of them think they're supervillains with higher powers, and Enforcer is an old man in a younger world. He werent nothing way back when, and he certainly aint a scratch on this business nowadays. I want to take him down. The other two, they can stay in make believe, I want the old ego. The gun for hire."

JH "I envy your optimism"

RR "Hey, I am how I am. I've always been different. In school I made kids call me Jareth cos I loved Labyrinth so much. Hell, Halloween as David Bowie is quite the sight. As I grew older the legend of my fancy dress remained. The indy promotions from here to Japan all know me as Labyrinth. I'd get in that ring and I'd throw bombs on it."

JH "Well, Labyrinth, this week, this one's feeling like a straight 10 on the Richter scale, you know."

RR "You're about to see, Jack, what its like when you run with me. We about to set this place on fire, without a match or lighter. I predict riots, I predict chaos. And don't forget, we got Jimmy Phillips on this trip too. That boy got moves. You dont get called "The Talent" at 6'4 if you aint powerful and damn good. Jack, hes the power, I'm the anomaly, you're the style and technique. Those three animals aint got a brain cell in between em, we keep our eyes on the prize and they cant answer a damn question we ask em."

RR "Now, get the tables, its time to practice breaking wood in half..." 

Cameras fade

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Wed 21 Aug 2013, 5:50 pm

The scene opens with the camera panning around a deserted locker room when in steps Marty Helms with a smile on his face.

MH: This is beginning of a new Marty Helms, you see up to last week I had been on a bad run of constantly losing and it all started when I lost to Ronster. I lost to him by taking my eye off the ball and taking it to lightly thinking I was never in any trouble with a loser, a man who should never have been in a wrestling ring.

Helms starts to pace the locker room

MH: Now I have that winning feeling back and I don’t plan on giving it up any time soon. All of you losers will not know the feeling of being a winner, there is no feeling that comes close to being a winner and that is a feeling I want to keep. Coming up at the next Anarchy I face off against three opponents all of whom are new to me... granted I teamed up with Ojore in the 6 man tag at the last Anarchy and also faced off against Thunder in that very same match up. Then we add mike Conrad into the mix, a man I know absolutely nothing about other than he comes to us from EWF. I would like to introduce myself to you gentlemen as you will be aware I am Marty Helms and I am the last outlaw, I will be the man you will be losing to at Anarchy.... at Anarchy it will be LIGHTS OUT!!!!

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 22 Aug 2013, 8:10 pm

We open the scene where an old log cabin is in the back ground yellow curtains tied back from the windows there's an old rocking chair on the decking area with a spit bucket to the right of the the chair.

To the right of the cabin there is a forest and next to the forest is an old barn with a tractor parked up next to some hey bails stacked up to the roof of the barn.

Move a little to the right of the barn you can see a wheel barrow half filled up with some old logs and on the floor next to the wheel barrow is a chain saw with fresh bits of wood dangling from the chains.

Then we can see an old stump with a small block of wood standing in the middle of the stump and then an axe comes crashing down on to the wood and splits in two.

Mike Conrad then bends down and picks up the two peaces of wood and throws them into the wheel barrow and they hit the barrow with a thud.

Conrad then places the axe onto hid shoulder to take in th e country air and takes a deep breath.

Mike Conrad: This is the life a log cabin by the woods and the food I eat comes from the woods and then forest supplies me with the fire I need to heat up me fire and my stove.

This is just what I need a little break from 6cw to get me ready for the fatal four way with me Ojore, Marty Helms and then Thunder me and Thunder were sort of on the same side when we had the fight against Fear which by all accounts was for nothing and now we are on opposite sides of the fence Thunder your a great guy but you are in the way of me of winning this match so if you get in my way then I will have to sort you out.

Conrad then puts the axe down and then sits on the stump.

Mike Conrad: Now as for Marty Helms well my friend you don't know nothing about me but then again I know nothing about you but you will know everything about me when I kick your teeth down your throat that is all you have to know about good old Dusty.

Now on to good old Ojore you do not say very much my old friend but you let you fighting do the talking me and you had some great matches in the good old EWF but this is London this is the o2 Arena and this is Anarchy and this is gonna be a war and a war that there will only be one victor and that man is me Mike Conrad.

Conrad then stands up and places a log onto the stump lifts his axe high into the air and then brings it crashing down on to the wood splitting it into two as the scene then fades to black.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 22 Aug 2013, 9:30 pm

Heroes are Hard to Find by Twisted Sister blasts out of the sound system. The big screen whirls into life. After the first line Thunder bursts through the curtain. He stands centre stage, taps his heart three times and points out ahead of him, then the right and finally to the left.

He makes his way down the ramp, tapping the hands of the fans as he goes. He stops half way down and signs something for a fan before carrying on. When he reaches the bottom of the ramp he makes his way around the ring continuing to tap the hands of the fans.

After he finishes he full circle, he takes a microphone and takes the camera from a camera man. He spins around and zooms in on several fans. He places the camera on the apron, pointed towards the steel steps. Thunder walks up the steps and walks toward the camera, the camera filming his feet. He climbs through the ropes and brings the camera up over the ropes and in to the ring.

Thunder climbs the turnbuckle and zooms in on several fans again. He zooms in on a couple and encourages them to kiss. The two take some encouragement but, eventually give in to peer pressure and oblige. Thunder climbs down from the ropes and places the camera on the turnbuckle. He takes a few steps backward checking the camera is safely secured and flat. He steps a little bit further back and begins to address the camera.

Thunder
Come Anarchy, I am yet again in action. Another chance to show all you what I can do and this time nothing will get in my way of defeating Ojore. I have a few things to address.

Blade, during the last Anarchy, you could have got a win under your belt but you had to do everything on your own. I tried talking to you after as a friend, if you don’t want me as a friend, fine, I have plenty but, don’t speak to me like that again.

Next up, Mike Conrad. Not long ago you spoke of us working on the same side during the war with FEAR. Let me clear something up, we never worked together on the war with FEAR. Before I got involved I respected you for standing up to them, I even respected you when you joined. I lost all respect for you when you pulled the double agent bull. I’ve been clear on that since finding out. Now, you say if I get in your way in winning this match, you’re going to have to deal with me. Well, if you get between me and Ojore, despite your issues with him, I will take you down.

As for Helms, the guy might as well change his name to Gillberg and be done with it. Wait, is that insulting Dwain Gill or Helms? I’m not sure which is the bigger joke. Well, Gill did win at least one match and he didn’t lose to Ronster. I’ve decided calling Helms, Gillberg is an insult to Gilberg. Dwain Gill, if you’re watching or reading, I’m sorry.

Finally, the rolling, verbal tirade falls to the knuckle dragging, Neanderthal, Ojore. The mighty, mighty, ice cream lovin’ Ojore. Ever since my debut in EWF, where you beat me, due to a damn distraction, you have been a skid mark on my carrier. I am a wrestler not an Anarchist but, if take that belt from you cleans my underwear, I will but it will be done my way. Losing to you, was the most humiliating thing to ever happen to me. You can bet your under crackers, lightning doesn’t strike twice but, Thunder does.

Thunder drops under the bottom rope and makes his way up the ramp as his theme music plays. Stopping every now and then to wave out to the crowd. As he reaches the top of the ramp he stops again, turns to face the crowd and smiles. He disappears through the curtain as his music comes to an end. Thunder bursts back through the curtain microphone in hand, waggling a finger on the other hand.

Thunder
One more thing. I totally forgot to address the UK championship. Sorry folks. Right, so, the UK championship. 6CW is hosting a tournament for this UK championship. I’d like to assure my Thundercats, that I would relish a shot at this. It’s a wrestling title, I’m a wrestler. It represents the UK, I’m English. Your damn right I want in. But first I have to conquer my demon which is the shadow that dogs me. First I beat Ojore, then I take the UK title and represent each and everyone of you.

Thunder lowers the microphone as Heroes are Hard to Find begins to play again. Thunder stands on the stage waving to the fans and soaking in their affection. He disappears through the curtain again. Once more he bursts back through the curtain.

Thunder
One more thing, cut the music, cut it. I forgot something else. Jes where’s my head at, how could I forget that. Let’s Rock…

Thunder hoists the microphone over his head as the crowd chant “and Ride.” Happy that he’s remembered everything Thunder nods and takes a bow before disappearing through the curtain again as the scene closes out with Heroes are Hard to Find.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 22 Aug 2013, 10:43 pm

Jack Hurst is in the corridors of 6CW, chatting to two beautiful young women quite casually, both the ladies entranced by his words...

JH "..you see ladies, it is all about technique. My dears, I am a well oiled machine, my brain is as powerful as these thunderous forearms. I can happily drop completely flat to the floor and hold my weight with one hand, even with the pressure of the fall."

Woman "Prove it, hunk"

JH "I thought you'd never ask"

Jack proceeds to lean and fall forward, only to catch his weight and stop the impact by pushing one hand against the floor. As he lands the two girls scream.

JH "Now, now, ladies. Your hero is perfectly fine."

Jack looks up to see two huge feet beside him. He jumps up to his feet to be faced by Ojore.

Ojore "Girls run away now, Ojore spare them if they move" The two girls flee in a panic.

JH "To what do I owe this pl--"

Ojore grabs Hurst by the throat and pins him against the wall.

O "Ojore does not forget when Ojore is wronged. You took a bad risk at the last silly little show. Ojore deal with you first, your friend the Robin has his punishment coming."

JH "I dont quite under--" Before he can finish, Ojore lifts Hurst into him and slams him down with the World's Strongest Slam.

At that moment Timothy Allen walks by, suddenly rooted in fear when he sees the carnage before him. 

O "Little microphone man. Message to deliver. Stand near Ojore and listen with your stick"

Allen moves towards him and holds out the mic

O "Tonight, Ojore hurts people. Those people will learn what happens when Ojore is not give respect."

Ojore turns to leave, but then whispers to Allen "Tonight, lightning strikes, but the Thunder is silent". 

The cameras fade with the groans of Hurst still audible.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 22 Aug 2013, 11:16 pm

As the camera nears a complete fade out, a clear throat clearing, sound can be heard. The camera quickly fades back in to the scene. There, leaning against the wall behind Ojore, is none other than Thunder.

Ojore pauses but doesn't turn to face Thunder. Thunder pushes himself off the wall and helps Jack to his feet. He makes sure Jack is able to stand on his own two feet and then returns his attention to Ojore.

Thunder
Typical Ojore, scaring people smaller than you, just to send a message of fear. Why don't you try that with someone your own size?

Thunder stands tall as he awaits Ojore's wrath.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 22 Aug 2013, 11:26 pm

Ojore remains still, not budging from his spot or turning to face Thunder.

Ojore "Your ego does not impress Ojore. You both the same to Ojore, do not think you are any better than him. Your fates remain the same, both will end crushed by Ojore tonight"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 23 Aug 2013, 12:25 am

Thunder looks over his shoulder to Jack and gives him a look. Thunder then looks back at Ojore's back.

Thunder
Never said I thought I was better than you. Fact, you are better than me at hurting people. But, I am the better wrestler. Sooner or later, you and I will go one on one again. When the oncoming storm hits, we'll see which is better, anarchy or wrestling.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 23 Aug 2013, 2:47 pm

This time Ojore does turn to face Thunder. He laughs 

"Mr Hurst is a wrestler, Ojore is not. Ask him how it feels. You can win your silly matches, they are as important to Ojore as changes in weather. In Ojore's village, they dance for the rain. Even the children enjoy the storm. In Ojore language, you name Radi. *Ojore laughs again* your words betray you Radi. First the Robin, now the Radi. Ojore is done here."

Ojore turns his back to the two men and walks away out of sight, leaving Thunder and Hurst to their thoughts.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 23 Aug 2013, 6:58 pm

Thunder contemplates for a moment as he watches Ojore leave.

Thunder
Radi huh? I like it.

Thunder turns to face Jack.

[color=green]Thunder
Are you ok Jack? If you hurry you can still catch up with your lady friends.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 25 Aug 2013, 1:24 pm

Max Adamson is shown arriving backstage at the Copper Box Arena, with his bag over his shoulder and dark sunglasses on despite being indoors. He walks along the corridor until Timothy Allen stands in front of him, accompanied by a microphone and a camera man.

TA: Max Adamson, any chance of an interview?

Max: Where's Christy James?

TA: She's unavailable at the moment...

Max: Right-o.

(Adamson sighs, drops his bag to the floor, removes his sunglasses and rubs his eyes.)

Max: Fine. Ask away.

TA: A great return to 6CW for you two weeks ago as you defeated Alejandro Suarez. But the headline news last week regarding you were the words of GazzyD and his state of mind. What are your thoughts on that?

Max: Two things pal. One, I'm not really allowed to respond right here to that question, because I'm scheduled to do exactly that later on. But what you just said before that, I can respond to...

(Adamson adopts a more serious approach)

Max: What you said sums up exactly why I am back in 6CW. Exactly why I targeted Gazzy in the first place. While I was in that ring, doing what Max Adamson does, bringing down the house and eventually dominating and destroying and defeating Alejandro Suarez, people were talking about GazzyD's state of mind. His state of freakin' mind?! Who the hell cares about his state of mind? And if you and everyone else believes a word GazzyD has said, you're stupider than you look.

TA: How so?

Max: Do I have to spell it out to you? Really? Ok. Fine. I came back to 6CW because GazzyD stole the limelight from me. I came to take it back. I show 6CW what they were missing, and what happens? GazzyD steals my limelight with his pathetic attempt at attention. GazzyD is an attention seeker, and I will reveal on Anarchy what my full thoughts are on the situation. But it's convenient that interview was broadcast right before Max Adamson's second debut in 6CW. It's typical of Gazzy to try and steal my thunder. Gazzy, I won't allow that to happen. I cannot allow that to happen. Just make sure you're tuned in when I speak in that very ring Gazzy. Make sure you listen. More than listen, make sure you hear every single word I say. Interview over.

(Adamson picks up his bag and pushes past Timothy Allen and his cameraman)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cabowers Sun 25 Aug 2013, 9:34 pm

As Timothy Allen is stood there a monitor behind him turns on, the camera zooms in to see a man bathed is shadow staring at a picture of gazzyD holding up the 6cw championship.

'The past is something that should be churished, remembered and honoured.

This mockery of 6cw that is currently on display spits on that past.

People such as gazzyD put his heart and soul into the company and how is he repaid, like he is some rejected has been that cant cut it anymore.

I remember a time when gazzyD was the future of professional wrestling.

I remember a time when people would flock to arenas to see him and only him.

I remember a time when I asked him to put his heart and soul on the line for this company and he did just that.

6cw as we know it no longer exists, but it shall again for that is my word and my word is.......

Hmm..... Never mind'

The screen fades out as the camera shows Timothy Allen looking confused.

cabowers

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Tue 27 Aug 2013, 8:07 am

The scene starts with Oliver Baker talking to Jonathan Daniels pacing the locker room.
OB: Look, last week was a blot on your path to the top all the greats suffer a loss sooner or later it just happened that yours was in your debut match.

JD: I know that Oliver but after dominating like that how did I manage to lose that match I am Mr. Perfection and that was not perfect! That was a travesty… that was imperfection, something I don’t do Oliver. To Robin Reborn I say this you got lucky last time but if and when our paths cross again you will suffer at my hands, I will make you pay for the imperfections that you caused.

OB: Jonathan let's just forget hat and look forward. We can get you back on track this week when you face off with Blade. Blade has not won for a long time and if you dominate like I know you will this one is in the bag. He can't match you in that ring. Your stronger, your smarter hell you're Mr. Perfection and he's a nobody on your path to greatness.

JD: You know something Oliver, your right Blade is a nobody in this business and it is time that I take out the trash, it is time to rid this business of the imperfections that hold people like me back; it is time for Mr. Perfection to rise to the top and to dominate this business like only I can. I want you to remember that I am PERFECT!!! And you are not.

Daniels walks out of view of the camera laughing with Oliver Baker following him out of view.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 27 Aug 2013, 9:17 pm

The scene begins as roving 6cw reporter Timothy Allen can be seen walking backstage at the Cooper Box, he’s followed by a cameraman and crew and he seems to be in a hurry.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen I have just got word that Vincent Costello is in the building and making his way towards the locker room in preparation for his match in tonight’s main event against EWF world champion Liam Wood. Let’s try and catch him for a few words

Allen and the crew begin to pick up pace as they start to run down the hall towards the locker room area.

TA: Look there he is…Vincent can we get a get quick word please?

Costello stops half way through the door and looks Allan square in the face with a look of utter distain.

VC: Make it quick Jack; I’ve got things to do.

TA: Your return last week shocked the wrestling world and you targeted your old enemy EWF champion Liam Wood, what are your thoughts on The Viper?

VC: You wanna know my thoughts on Liam Wood? Well Wood is like a dog that’s all bark and no bite; he runs his mouth telling anyone who’ll listen how good he is, how he’s the best in the world, how he’s starting a legacy. And all I hear is blah blah blah, you know jack when I see some bite then maybe just maybe I’ll start to believe what the so called viper has to say. You see I can smell BS a mile away and Liam Wood sinks of it, his foul stench of self-importance and self-publication stinks up this city worse than the rats in your subway.

I don’t know what’s worse having to watch Wood parade around 6CW with my world title, a title that I never lost or having to spend another day in this hell hole that is London, you see LA wasn’t New York but it was ok, hot weather, beautiful beaches and the women… but London…the weather sucks, it constantly rains, the city stinks and the woman are fat, ugly pigs (the crowd begin to boo loudly as Costello laughs under his breath).

Now every action has a reaction, for every wrong there must be a right, cause and effect…You wanna strut around this stinking city spouting your garbage then I’m gonna hit ya and I mean really hit ya and all of a sudden that big puffed out, ridiculously tattooed chest of yours is gonna  crumble, that bravado is gonna evaporate and that ego of yours is gonna be irreplaceably shattered. Your gonna wanna go home, lock the doors, close the drapes and hide, because as soon as I REALLY hit ya your gonna instantly know why you cant ever beat me.

One piece of advice from me to you, and I strongly recommend that you listen Viper…RUN

Now if you don’t mind I’ve got things to do

Costello slams the door and can be heard sadistically laughing as the scene ends.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down