The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results Thursday 28th August 2014

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Thursday 28th August 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results Thursday 28th August 2014

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 5:38 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out 6CW arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Welcome to the sold out Wembley Arena for only the second ever edition of 6CW Anarchy in our new home, just listen to this crowd

(The camera again pans round the crowd)

HA: These fans know something is in the air, we are only a few weeks away from Beachfront Brawl and there is something big coming Henry

HE: I hate to agree with you Harold but I think you’re right. Everything is pointing towards the PPV.

HA: I know we’ve said it before but this is really something that will change the face of 6CW forever. The line is drawn in the sand. Who will survive?

This is 6CW

AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Thursday 28th August 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Thursday 28th August 2014

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 5:40 pm

(The scene switches backstage. Daniel Magnusson has gathered the members of the Uprising in his office. Gazzy is stood next to Magnusson and Andrews. Nate, Harris and Mike Masters are stood before them)

DM: I wanted to get the opportunity tonight, before anything happens to try to bring a certain level of unity to our group

(Masters shakes his head and Harris rolls his eyes)

DM: I know we all have our differences and various agenda’s but I am telling you now that this is more important than anything else. Your combined talents have been brought together because I believe you are the best that 6CW has to offer. You are our best chance of success; you are the men who can bring down the Authority

(Masters smiles smugly)

MM: I get that when it comes to Nate, a former 6CW heavyweight champion. Gazzy is a legend of 6CW and me, well who can argue with perfection. But then the level drops, you ever heard the saying you are only as strong as your weakest link?

(Harris snarls back)

SH: You ever heard of the saying don’t write cheque’s that your ass can’t cash? You wanna go right now, I’m fine with that. I’ve had a hell of a week and I could do with a bit of tension relief

(Masters sneers)

MM: You realise how gay that sounded right?

(Harris shakes his head)

SH: You are such a child. I can’t believe any sane person would honestly think you are the kind of person that a team needs

MM: It carried you to Tag Team gold

SH: Don’t make me laugh Mike. You couldn’t carry your shopping. Everyone knows I am the only reason we were a successful Tag Team. It was despite your failings. That is why I have been handed a shot at Adamson tonight

MM: We have been, and don’t get your hopes up; no doubt it’s a move by Jones to attack us, unless he’s planning on unveiling his latest recruit to the Authority, an apple of his eye?

(Harris scowls)

SH: How many times do I have to tell you before it penetrates that thick skull?

(Magnusson is growing increasingly annoyed)

DM: I made the Main Event.

(Everyone in the room looks a little confused)

GD: But why – How does that make us united?

DM: This insane fighting every week can’t go on. You two want to know who’s the best, then this is your shot. Go out there put everything on the line. The best man wins but then, it’s finished, whatever the result. You put everything behind you. You all do. The only thing that matters is the Uprising. The only thing that matters is 6CW

Do I make myself clear???

(There are mumblings across the room with only Gazzy nodding his head. Magnusson reiterates his question more forcibly)

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR???

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Thursday 28th August 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Thursday 28th August 2014

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 5:43 pm

(Bad Intentions are walking down the corridor backstage at Wembley, when a familiar voice calls from behind them.)

??: Gentlemen, a moment please.

(Confidence Carter and Justice Porter turn round to see Mr. Hernandez walking towards them. The tag team gives each other bemused looks and then look at Hernandez with a less than welcoming expression on their faces. Hernandez notices it and smiles.)

MH: You can drop the attitude until you get inside that steel cage. For now you just need to listen.

(Hernandez gets in-between Bad Intentions and walks with them down the corridor. Carter and Porter listen while Hernandez speaks.)

MH: Last week was a roller coaster ride for you two. First Mr. Carter here lost against GazzyD when the odds were stacked for you. Then your attempt at making amends ended in failure when you were sent packing by your opponent and Nate Nack. Lucky enough, at the end of the night, Authority were standing tall and you reaped the rewards of being part of such a strong group. However……

(He stops and turns towards the tag team.)

MH: We are only as strong when all the parts make up a greater whole. Whereas I was happy to see Mr. Carter battering GazzyD with a steel chair by the end, we were……how can I put it…….”dismayed” that this kind of aggression was noticeably missing in that earlier match.

(Carter goes to speak but Hernandez stops him.)

MH: Let me reassure you gentlemen, you are both a big part in Authority and we know that you will get the job done tonight. That is why we have you both starting the show with a bang! You need to take this opportunity and set the tone for the evening. Authority currently stand tall and we wish for that to continue. A loss at match 1 would not be the best of starts, would it?

(He looks at both Carter and Porter.)

MH: Would it?

(Bad Intentions nod their heads and look focused. Hernandez smiles and pats them on the back.)

MH: I thought so……I am glad we are all on the same page. I will leave you two to prepare.

(He slaps them on the back again before walking out of shot. Bad Intentions watches him leave as the scene fades.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 5:45 pm

(Anthony Grace’s image appears on the screen walking down red carpets. It then shows him celebrating in the ring and slapping the fans hands. A voiceover suddenly plays as we see Grace greeting children in a hospital.)

???: Everyone needs a hero……

(The scene changes to show Anthony Grace in front of a camera wearing a “Help the Heroes” t-shirt. He looks solemn as he begins to speak.)

Grace: We all need heroes to protect us. Even when that means sending them to places we would fear to tread.

(Images of helicopters and medical tents in foreign places are shown. More images show soldiers fighting and walking deserted streets. One last image shows a soldier removing his helmet and wiping tears from his eyes with a blood soaked hand. Grace’s voice is heard again.)

Grace: Sometimes even a hero needs a helping hand. Some support through various means to show that we are there for me…………… As they were for us.

(Images of smiling soldiers in a camp are played. It cuts to two female soldiers laughing while on duty and then the last image is a soldier with prosthetic legs gradually moving down a room. The scene goes back to Grace as he starts speaking again.)

Grace: I’m not a hero……but I know people who are. Let’s all help them.

(Grace gives a humble salute and smiles, as the scene fades with the Help the Heroes phone number displayed.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 5:46 pm

Match 1
Steel Cage
Bad Intentions vs GazzyD/Nate Nack

The action is back at ringside and the crowd inside Wembley Arena are going insane as the ominous steel cage structure begins to lower around the ring.

HA: What a way to kick off Anarchy tonight….I can’t think of a more high octane way to get things started…

HE: The issues between The Authority and The Uprising have become uncontrollable…I think it is only right that we lock some of these guys inside a cage and let them scrap it out…

HA: I agree that this feud needs some kind of a climax but I don’t know if this is the best way to go about it….you can guarantee brutality in this one…

“Indestructible” screams from the speakers and then fans begin to boo. Confidence Carter appears in the higher stands of the arena, his face covered by a balaclava, and he begins to make his way down the steps as Justice Porter, flanked by Glory, walks out onto the stage.

HE: The jackals of The Authority….when Mr Jones needs a job doing, he looks to these guys in order to get it done…

HA: And so far Bad Intentions have backed up their boss’ belief in them….they knocked off Scott Harris & Mike Masters and then last week, despite Confidence Carter losing in one on one action, they left their mark on GazzyD and Nate Nack in the backstage area…

HE: As a unit they are as dangerous and as accomplished as anyone in the business….these men are the future…

Carter leaps over the barrier and joins Porter and Glory at the base of the ring. Glory is smiling as Porter shakes the side of the cage and then both members of Bad Intentions make their way inside the structure.

HA: This rivalry is beginning to remind me of when 6CW was in dire straits against Genesis….

HE: 6CW survived the Genesis onslaught but I am not so sure they can do it again….they were left demolished last week and I believe that was a glimpse of the future…

Carter climbs onto the turnbuckle and stares out at the fans, mocking them, as Porter stands in the middle of the ring and surveys the environment. The crowd then roars to life as “Unbreakable” shatters the airwaves…

HA: What an ovation for the former 6CW Champion…

HE: Nack shouldn’t even be allowed to compete tonight after he tried to end Reilly’s career last week…

HA: Reilly was healthy enough to get his revenge on Nate during the main event so don’t try and blow this out of proportion…

HE: Nate has been a ticking timebomb, The Authority really have him rattled…

HA: If that is true then do you think that is the sort of man you should lock in a cage with two of your superstars?

Nate Nack walks onto the stage, focus blazing from his eyes, and he flexes his huge muscles as red pyros burst behind him. He begins to make his way down the ramp as “Limelight” screams out and the audience goes wild once again…

HA: And if The Uprising are to have any hope of winning this war then they need this man at his absolute best…

HE: I don’t believe GazzyD has an “absolute best” anymore…his record since 6CW was reborn has been pretty abysmal…

HA: Be that as it may, GazzyD has the skills, the experience, and the heart to recapture his form of years gone by….he is 6CW through and through…and this is exactly the kind of superstar we need at the helm…

GazzyD leaps through a trapdoor on the stage as silver pyros burst into the rafters. He bounces down the ramp and high fives Nate Nack before they both stride down towards the cage. Justice Porter and Confidence Carter are motioning for their opponents to join them in the ring…

HA: This is going to be an all-out brawl….expect violence and untold physicality…

HE: Here we go…

Gazzy and Nate stare at each other and then they nod before storming the cage. The crowd roar as Nate goes toe to toe with Justice Porter and Gazzy brawls with Confidence Carter.

HA: In the backstage area you can guarantee that The Authority and The Uprising are glued to their monitors…

Nate begins to pound Porter back to the ropes and then he whips him across the ring and sends him flying with a huge backdrop as he returns. GazzyD ducks a roundhouse kick from Confidence Carter and he pushes him into Nate’s direction…

HA: What strength…

Nate benches Carter into the air and then he just hurls him against the side of the cage, drawing huge cheers from the fans. Porter gets back up and he receives two kicks to the stomach before he is lifted into a double suplex…

HA: The Uprising have started with a bang here…

HE: Get your boys together, Glory…

Glory is shaking the side of the cage and screaming words of encouragement towards her clients. Confidence Carter gets up and Gazzy greets him with a spinning heel kick before running off the ropes….Nate benches Gazzy into the air as he comes back and then slams him down onto Carter’s chest…
…1
……..2
…………..shoulder up!

HA: Bad Intentions have been unable to get going so far…

HE: Give them time…

HA: Remember that this match can be won by pinfall, submission or by both members of a team escaping the cage…

Porter stumbles back to his feet and Nate Nack plants him with a belly to belly slam as Gazzy scales the side of the cage and pushes off into a lionsault. The crowd are cheering as Gazzy signals for the cage door to be opened…

HE: This can’t end now…

HA: Nothing is keeping Gazzy and Nate inside the cage…

Gazzy leads the way towards the door and he climbs through the ropes………CRACK!

HA: OH GOD!

*Huge boos from the crowd

HE: I love it…

Glory shoves the referee out of the way on the outside and she crashes the door shut on the top of Gazzy’s head, sending him staggering backwards into Nate Nack. Nate helps Gazzy to the ropes and checks on him before glaring back out at Glory…

HA: That jezebel has no business getting involved in this match…

HE: She is protecting her investment….

Glory tries to press herself against the door as Nate starts towards it. He grabs the handle and starts to push, easily moving Glory backwards…

HA: She is not going to stop Nate Nack…

HE: But Bad Intentions will…

Porter and Carter are back up and they attack Nate from behind, pummelling him into the corner. Nate tries to cover up as Porter lands huge punches and Carter goes to the body with kicks.

HE: This is what I like to see…

Nate is slumped, sagging to one knee, as Porter and Carter back away to the opposite corner. Porter then grabs Carter by the arm and he whips him towards Nate, sending him into a flying double knee strike to the chest. Nate staggers out and Porter charges into him with a running block (Pounce), sending Nack crashing backwards into the cage wall…

HA: Now it is The Authority flexing their muscles…

HE: They are dismantling the opposition….

Gazzy, rubbing the top of his head, comes forward and is lifted onto the shoulders of Confidence Carter before being planted by a rolling fireman’s slam. Justice Porter then drags Gazzy back up and he runs him head-first into the side of the cage…

HA: Bad Intentions have exactly that….Nate Nack and GazzyD could be in for a real beating now unless they can change their fortunes…

Porter drops down to his knees as Carter runs across and springs off his partner’s back, flying into the corner and nailing a “poetry in motion” on Nate Nack. Nack stumbles out and Porter scoops him onto his shoulders before nailing a Samoan driver…

HE: Nack might be out cold, he landed right on top of his head…

Confidence Carter then makes his way to the corner and he uses the cage to pull himself onto the top rope. He looks down at Nack and then leaps off into a cannonball 630 splash…
…1
….2
………..Nate kicks out!

HE: Carter and Porter should just get out of there, they have this won…

Carter points towards the door and Porter nods. They walk over but GazzyD flies from the top rope behind them and lands a double dropkick to the backs, sending Porter & Carter crashing into the corner. Gazzy then springboards off the ropes and he flies back with a hurricanrana on Carter….Porter then tries to nail a brogue kick but Gazzy ducks and counters with a backstabber….

HA: GazzyD refusing to be kept down….and now he is trying to get out of here…

Gazzy climbs onto the ropes and he starts to scale the cage wall. He nears the top when Confidence Carter grabs his trunks and pulls him down onto the top rope. Both men trade furious right hands but then Gazzy grabs Carter’s hair and begins to smash his face into the side of the cage…

HE: Not his face, you’ll bust him wide open…

Carter slumps, his hand gripped to the side of the cage, and then Gazzy smashes his face into the steel again, sending Carter flying back down to the canvass. The crowd roar as Gazzy grabs the top of the cage and he pulls himself up over the top….

HA: Gazzy getting himself out of there….

HE: Someone stop Nack…

Gazzy begins to climb down the outside as Nate Nack begins to scale the opposite side. The crowd are cheering, willing Nack to join Gazzy, but Porter gets up and delivers a thunderous low-blow to Nack, leaving him doubled up on the top rope.

HE: Fantastic….Nate Nack stopped in his tracks…

GazzyD drops down to the outside with a smile but then he realises Nate is in trouble. Justice Porter climbs up onto the ropes with Nate and he grabs the former world champion before spinning him off to the canvass below…

HA: SKY HIGH POWERBOMB!

The ring shakes as Porter drills Nate down into the mat with the huge powerbomb. He makes the cover….1.
…2
…………thr-shoulder up!

HA: Gazzy needs to get back in there and help out his teammate…

Gazzy makes his way to the door of the cage but finds his way barred by Glory. She refuses to move as Gazzy orders her to step aside…

HA: Throw her to the damn floor…

HE: She is a lady…don’t you dare…

HA: That is no lady…

Glory shakes her head and then takes a swing at Gazzy with a slap but Gazzy steps aside and sends her staggering over balance. He then lifts her over his shoulder and carries her to the barrier, dumping her into the front row of the crowd.

HA: That is how you take care of a pain in the a55….

HE; How dare he touch her….

Gazzy grabs the handle of the door and begins to open it….CRACK!

HA: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

Alexander Altair is ringside and he leathers a chair into the back of Gazzy, dropping him to his knees. The crowd are booing furiously as Altair begins to stomp down on Gazzy…

HA: A damn ambush…

HE: Strength in numbers…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 5:47 pm

In the ring, Justice Porter beckons Nate Nack to his feet and then he storms forwards and launches into a brogue kick…

HE: JUSTICE IS SERVED!

Nate ducks the kick and he wraps his huge arms around Porter’s waist before German suplexing him backwards into the cage, Porter’s head snapping off the steel. Confidence Carter springboards onto the ropes and flies back for a missile knee strike but Nate catches him in midair and drives him down with a huge spinebuster….Nate beckons Carter back up and he lifts him into a scooped slam……….then a second………………and a third!

HA: Nate Nack, despite the disadvantage, is showing why he is such a formidable opponent…

Nack pulls down the straps on his singlet and beats his chest before running off the ropes and returning with a huge leaping splash. He stands and signals to the crowd before dragging Carter back up, suplexing him into the air…

HA: WAKE UP CALL!

The fans roar in delight as Nack nails the stunner on Confidence Carter…….1………Altair opens the cage door and slides a steel chair to Justice Porter….
…2
……thr-CRACK!

HA: Oh cmon…

Porter smashes the chair down on Nate’s back….CRACK…..CRACK……CRACK….over and over again he finds a home for the deadly weapon, leaving Nack sprawled in a heap. On the outside, Altair drags Gazzy up by the head and slams him into the side of the cage before pulling him over to the announce table…

HA: This a damn handicap match…

Altair tries to smash Gazzy’s head into the table but Gazzy gets his foot up, blocking the impact, and then begins to furiously drive elbows back into his foe’s body. Altair doubles up and Gazzy grabs his head, running him backwards, before splattering it against the cage wall….

HE: Altair is seeing stars…

HA: Serves him right…

Gazzy then draws huge cheers from the crowd as he begins to dismantle the coverings on the table. He pulls Altair up and throws him on top before climbing up himself…

HA: Altair is about to pay for interjecting himself into this match…

In the ring; Justice Porter motions for Nate Nack to get up to his feet and then he flips Nack up onto his shoulders…

HE: RIP!

Porter looks for the tombstone but Nate, amazingly, falls backwards and counters into a tombstone position of his own. He then shows his strength to shift Porter back onto his shoulders and runs forwards….

HA: BIG ENDING!

HE: Ahhhh!

The crowd cheer as Nate drills Porter in the centre of the ring with the over-the-shoulder cutter. But Nate is hurting from the earlier chair shots and cannot capitalise with a cover…

HA: Nate Nack has this match won….

HE: Not if he can’t pin or escape the cage…

HA: Gazzy right here in front of us….don’t do it, Gazzy….OH MY GOD!

HE: NOOOOO!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Gazzy, a look of thunder on his face, drags Altair up and hooks his arms in place before delivering a furious “Deep Impact” right through the table. Altair is completely unconscious, face down in the wreckage, as Gazzy slumps against the back of the ringside barrier…

HE: We need some help for Altair…

HA: What a way to kick off Anarchy….this is insane....Nate Nack heading for the cage wall….

The crowd then turn their attention to the ring and they are screaming as Nate Nack uses the ropes to pull himself up and then he begins to scale the side of the cage. Slowly but surely he finds himself near the top…

HA: Just swing your leg over Nate and you are there….this match is won…

*crowd groan

HE: YES…

Carter is back up and he grabs the steel chair off the mat before staggering to the corner. He turns the chair on its side and uses the legs to drive upwards and into the nether regions of Nate Nack. Nate is slumped over, coughing and spluttering, as Carter climbs up onto the ropes with him. Justice Porter staggers over, too, and he ducks under Nate’s legs in a powerbomb position…

HA: This looks bad…

HE: It looks great….OH HELL YES!

HA: Nate Nack just got broken in half…

Porter delivers a powerbomb on Nate as Carter grabs his head and delivers “Sliced Bread #2” at the same time (Tower of London). Nate is completely flat out on his back as Carter crawls over into the cover. GazzyD is back up on his feet and he makes a quick beeline for the door….

HA: Race against time for GazzyD….

….Gazzy yanks the door open but Justice Porter swings the steel chair at him, keeping him at bay…
….2
…………………..3!

HA: Dammit…

HE: This is a brilliant way to kick off Anarchy….Bad Intentions get the job done again…

HA: This was like a damn handicap match for most part….First Glory got involved, then Altair….Nate Nack was forced to fight Bad Intentions by himself for a long period of time…

HE; Strength in numbers, Harold….I see, despite the words of Magnusson & Andrews, that nobody from the Uprising came to the aid of their teammates….that is why The Authority will always dominate…

The bell rings and the crowd boo as “Indestructible” booms out and Bad Intentions are declared the winners. Justice Porter, steel chair in hand, continues to goad GazzyD into getting inside the cage…

HA: Brutal way to kick off tonight’s broadcast….and I don’t think this will be the last time we see these two forces collide tonight…

HE: We still need help out here for Altair….

Altair is trying to get to one knee but keeps slipping back down into the wreckage of the announce table. The cage begins to lift back into the rafters and Gazzy quickly slides in to check on Nate as Porter throws the chair to the floor and motions for Carter to follow him from the ring. Glory is waiting and she kisses Porter before lifting both Porter and Carter’s arms into the air…

HA: Yeah they are real proud of what they did here tonight….

HE: So they should be. Mr Jones wanted a job doing and Bad Intentions have done it, again…..The Uprising are faltering…

Nate is beginning to get back to his feet, a little groggy, and Gazzy offers him a hand to stand up. Both men glare out at the aisleway as Bad Intentions smirk back at them. Alexander Altair is sat on the outside of the ring, a medic shining a light in his eyes…

HA: Anarchy rolls on after the commercials folks and if the rest of the show is half as eventful as this, I urge you to stay tuned…

Match result: Bad Intentions via pinfall
Match time: 11 minutes; 17 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 5:50 pm

(Bruce Bolan is backstage with Christy James as the interviewer starts speaking into the camera.)

CJ: My guest at this time and ready to make his debut is Bruce Bolan!

(Bolan nods at Christy politely and then stares into the camera.)

CJ: Bruce, you made this open challenge last week for someone on the roster to face you tonight. A bold move by someone so new to the company?

BB: Let me tell you this Christy. I told your colleague last week that I am here to face anyone, however big or small. How else can I make an impact unless I raise the stakes a bit? When I win tonight then it will certainly turn a few heads.

(Christy nods and turns to the camera.)

CJ: Something else that turned a few heads was the words you said this week in the comfort of your living room. You seemed to take offence at Anthony Grace and also made less than subtle remarks about Joshua’s predicament at the moment. Is it wise to talk so strongly about someone yet to be defeated and a hardcore monster?

(Bolan smirks at the question.)

BB: Christy, I am here to headline and it is what I have trained for all my life. I don’t care who I face or who I annoy. I am putting the entire roster on notice that I am coming and it won’t take long before I have gold around my waist. Tonight is the first step. I am excited and ready, no matter who or what comes my way.

(Christy smiles and turns to the camera.)

CJ: Bruce Bolan, thank you and good luck tonight.

(Bruce smiles and starts to walk off.)

BB: I won’t need any………

(James watches him leave before the scene changes)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 5:55 pm

(A video starts to play, the image begins in the abandoned home of Edward Plague, we find ourselves in the large hall usually used for Plague's 'sermons' but at this point in time the only figures we can see are those of Joshua and an unnamed member of the Brotherhood, Joshua remains seated as the member of the Brotherhood holds McCoy tightly in front of Joshua keeping him subdued. Suddenly the door behind Joshua opens revealing the smiling face of Edward Plague who's laughter quickly echoes around the room)

“Leave...”

(The man holding McCoy quickly scurries to the door handing McCoy to Plague before exiting and leaving the two men alone in the room, Joshua stares forward ignoring Plague as he begins to walk around his reluctant guest.)

“You hear the voices don't you...hehehe...you hear them all the time and you can't block them out...hehehe...you can hear their taunts...hehehe...am I right?”

(Plague pauses but Joshua stays quiet, unmoved and cold to the words of the man who has attempted to save him over the past few months. Plague begins to speak again, this time in a quiet whispered tone.)

“Freak...

...psycho...

…abomination...”

(Plague's face distorts in to an ugly grimace as his voice turns to a scream)

“...MONSTER!”

(Plague's voice echoes as a smile covers his face once again and he laughs, his voice turning back to a calmer tone)

“You have heard them a million times but never once have they called you what you truly are...hehehe...victim...hehehe...never once have they showed sympathy for what happened and because of this...hehehe...you began to let them pull your strings...hehehe...you began to let them CONTROL you...hehehe...you became the puppet!”

(Joshua scowls but it is unsure of the emotion that he is showing due to the words of Plague, Plague places both hands on Joshua's shoulders before speaking again)

“The ironic thing is that despite all of the words that THEY call you...hehehe...you have you heart set on destroying the only people who care...hehehe...you have your heart set on blocking out the light that could be yours and further blinding yourself to what you truly could be...hehehe...they call you a monster but they have no idea what you could do to them...hehehe...you have no idea on what you SHOULD do to them...hehehe...you spend so long attempting to break this bond that we have that you have lost a part of yourself and if I don't act...hehehe...you could lose the rest.”

“What I did at Anarchy was for you...hehehe...I suffered and I took pain...hehehe...for YOU...hehehe...I allowed the so called heroes to destroy me but truly I destroyed THEM...hehehe...I showed that although they are praised...hehehe...they have the ethics of jackals behind the smiles of saints...hehehe...I showed that the men, women and children who fill the coliseums know not what they do...hehehe...I showed that they cheer for the ones who are the true monsters...”

(Plague's grip of Joshua's shoulders loosens and Plague walks to the middle of the room, his voice becomes louder as he calls in the rest of the Brotherhood)

“ENTER!”

(At Plague's command Dylan and Cody enter the room holding Plague's extreme title; they place it at his feet and sit either side of Joshua as Plague begins to speak once again.)

“Brothers...hehehe...the time to destroy the true monsters is upon us...hehehe...the time to take the attention of the weak is here...hehehe...the time to expose them all for what they are will begin in nine sunsets”

(Plague reaches down picking the Extreme Title up and holding it in his hands before speaking directly to Cody and Dylan)

“What do I hold in my hand before you?”

(Cody and Dylan begin to speak, as they do a smile covers their faces, Joshua remains unmoved in the centre of the pair)

Cody and Dylan: A message Brother Plague

(Plague smiles)

“Very good...hehehe...but you see, this message is not yet complete...hehehe...this message needs not to be spoken...hehehe...but SCREAMED in the face of the blind...hehehe...it needs to tear their eyes open and show them the world...hehehe...we know how fickle these fools are and we must take their attention...hehehe...you know what must be done correct?”

(Dylan and Cody nod before speaking again)

Dylan: It is our duty to claim the gold of 6CW...

Cody: ...To ensure the weak begin to see us...

Dylan: ...begin to hear us and our message...

Cody: ...and are set free once and for all.

(Plague smiles and nods as Cody and Dylan speak again)

Dylan: The flying fool and the gentlemen will be saved...

Cody: ...we will take the burden of gold away...

Dylan and Cody: ...we will set them free!

(Plague smiles as Cody and Dylan bow their heads, he moves closer handing the belt to Cody before placing his hand back on the shoulder of Joshua who's eyes are set on McCoy behind Plague. Plague speaks with a sinister grin across his face.)

“Joshua my brother...hehehe...you will also take the attention from the drones...hehehe...but first...hehehe...we must save you from the strings that wrap themselves around you and try their hardest to drag you back in to the darkness...hehehe...once the strings have been cut...hehehe...you will rule the world and help lead the Brotherhood in to a new dawn.”

(Plague smiles before turning to McCoy and connecting a chain to the doll before connecting it to the ground before nodding at the Brotherhood and leaving the room with Cody and Dylan behind him. Joshua waits until Plague and The Brotherhood have departed while still staring at McCoy. When he is sure that he is alone, he suddenly turns away from the puppet and hangs his head. There is an uncomfortable silence as Joshua sits there saying nothing and McCoy, still chained, stares gormlessly into the distance. The two of them say nothing for ages as if they are both attending some marriage counselling session and both not wanting to be the one that speaks first. In the end, Joshua is the one that breaks. He lifts his head and looks across the hall before speaking:)

When I have needed guidance………you have always been there………Why is it now………of all moments………you stay dumbstruck?………

(The puppet doesn’t answer of course, but it doesn’t stop Joshua turning towards him and prompting some kind of a response. When he receives none, Joshua suddenly stands and paces the room. A look of anger flashes across his face when we can see it beneath his long black hair. He looks unhinged and ready to lash out at a moment’s notice, frantically searching for something that has been taken from him. McCoy stays still all through this, even when Joshua starts shouting out to himself:)

All through this………all the while the music played………you were happy to whisper into my ear………Pointing me in the direction that I should go………Being the voice that had been taken from you………Placing my body on the line………to allow the symphony to reach the conclusion………

(He turns to McCoy and whispers:)

But what is the conclusion?………Who writes the end?………When does the music stop?………

(Joshua again waits for some kind of answer. The puppet stays still and the room is filled with silence again. Menacingly, Joshua strides forward and sticks his face into McCoy’s. He lifts up his hair slightly so we can see the scars on his forehead. He then spits his next words out:)

Can’t you see these scars?………Can't you feel the pain?………Can't you hear the screams?………Why is it that silence befalls your life………when you were so quick to fill the air with fear?………Surely it isn't because of Plague?……… Surely he doesn't fill you with fear?………What is the answer?!………Why won’t you tell me?!………Where have you gone?!

(Joshua finds himself flinging the puppet to and fro as he shouts out at McCoy. The damage inflicted would be the same as what an opponent would feel while locked in the Joshua Tree. However, McCoy doesn't scream in pain, much to the frustration of Joshua who is expecting something to be said; unheard by the rest of us. Finally Joshua stops tossing McCoy from side to side, and instead throws him to the floor in frustration. The metal chain clangs against the ground in a sign of Joshua losing the battle. He goes back to his seat and sits down slowly, brushing the hair over his face as if not wanting to be seen. Quietly, he then speaks again:)

It is ironic………if not worrying………that the man I detest………is protecting me more than you………While you live in your muteness………I must try and live on………I tried this once before remember………And I failed continuously………When you came into my life………a plan was set in motion that I have lived by………day by day………year on year………Following only you………and never doubting for one moment of the direction………or reaction………to the carnage we caused………But now………now………I do have doubts………Quiet ones inside my head………which stay hidden on the promise………that you will come back to me………

(He turns to McCoy:)

But still you sit there………shrugging your shoulders………and pleading innocence………Even when I relived the past in paper………and showed you the memories………still you didn't even offer a plea of guilt………The whole thing passed you by………as I damaged myself in your name………and for your acceptance………

(He turns away again and stares at his hands:)

The first time these hands turned to death………you let me down………The first time I committed a sin………you fell to the ground………The first time I heard nothing from your lips………the effect was profound………

(Joshua looks up at the ceiling:)

And to those who knew………what horror you could cause………you never felt the urge to say sorry………Even when you knew of the wrongs………you had no worry………And when you and I were left………the hate made me scurry………

(He looks back at McCoy:)

But the past is the past………and we became a greater whole………A whole that has been smashed by your silence………So I am asking you now………I can’t walk blind any more………I beg………I plead………What………Say………You?………

(The room is filled with silence again. Joshua waits and waits but nothing is forthcoming. Very slowly he gets up out of his chair and cracks his neck from side to side. His hair covers his face and he snarls slightly:)

If an example needs to be shown………to relieve you from muteness………then one will be made………But know this………The path I take now is of my own doing………and the mistakes I make are your fault………So forgive me if I sin………as you have cut all ties from me now………

(He cocks his head towards McCoy:)

The strings are broke………The guide has led me to the abyss………Now it is time for me to jump………or be pushed………For us all………the conclusion remains the same………

(He walks away from the puppet, while speaking under his breath:)

Forgive me………for I have sinned………Forgive me………for I have sinned………Forgive me………Forgive me………Forgive me………

(The footage fades as Joshua walks out of shot, with the lifeless image of McCoy still in the corner.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 5:57 pm

(DeMarcus Brown is in the locker room lifting up some heavy looking barbells. He strains at every lift and the sweat is pouring down his face. After a few last slow reps, he drops the barbells to the ground with a clang. Brown stands there, hunched over slightly and breathing quickly. He looks up to the camera once he has recovered and snarls.)

DB: I told you people tha’ I would be back soon. Gone are the days when DeMarcus Brown needs anyone to get what he deserves. I am tired of these damn so-called pros sticking their noses into issues tha’ don’t belong to them. Thinkin’ they have advice tha’ I need. What I need is to be left alone and let me do what I have to do. My business is my business and you fools need to remember that…….

(He lifts the barbells up again and, in-between reps, he carries on speaking.)

DB: These guys that tell you…….tell you that this year is theirs…….they think small fry…….who gives a damn about a year………..when it is nearly ended……….I’m aiming big……and my business is making DeMarcus Brown………..the man of the decade………

??: Business is picking up then? Well at least picking up barbells.

(Brown looks up to see Jimmy Phillips standing at the door. He does one last strong rep before dropping the barbells again. He then turns round and glares at Phillips.)

DB: I thought I told you fool to stay outta my…..

JP: Business? Yes I know. Don’t worry, I am not staying. I’m just letting you know we have both been given a shot at Plague at Beachfront Brawl.

(Brown says nothing. Phillips just smirks and goes to leave.)

JP: Thought you might be interested in that little bit of information. I will leave you to it…..

(Phillips leaves the locker room as Brown starts nodding his head slowly.)

DB: Man of the decade…….man of the decade.

(The camera moves back from the locker room as the scene fades.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 5:58 pm

Match 2
Bruce Bolan vs ???

We return to ringside and “The Game” by Disturbed is booming out of the speakers. There is a respectful round of applause as a man bounces out onto the ramp, pumping his fist into the air. He has shoulder length black hair and black stubble on his face. He is wearing MMA style shorts, one half red and the other half black.

HA: Time for the 6CW debut of Bruce Bolan…

HE: I think this kid got lost on his way to Comic-Con, he can’t be any more than 150lbs soaking wet….

HA: Bolan weighs in at 184lbs and I have it on good authority that this rookie is a fantastic mat wrestler with excellent submission skills…don’t let his size fool you…

HE: If you say so, I reckon he gets squashed by whoever steps through that curtain…

Bolan is full of energy as he bounces down the ramp and he tries to interact with the fans in the front row. Some of them reach over and slap his hand whilst others look a little bemused by his over eagerness…

HA: Bolan has been very vocal about his chances here in 6CW, he doesn’t believe it will be long until he is contesting championship gold…

HE: Can this guy be any more deluded? He hasn’t even wrestled a match yet…

HA: Bolan certainly has confidence but we won’t know whether he can back it up or not until we see him perform…

Bolan removes his vest top before pulling himself up onto the apron and then he leaps over the top rope. Bolan shadow boxes and stretches his limbs before turning to the stage and motioning for his opponent…

HA: Bolan made an open challenge to anyone on the roster who fancies their chances against him…

HE: So that means anyone with a pulse…

HA: Bolan will be looking to make a statement right off the bat here…we have never had a more competitive roster here in 6CW, he will need to hit the ground running…

Bolan bounces from one foot to the other and he continues to beckon towards the curtain. The lights in the arena then dim slightly and “Bonfire” booms out to a huge ovation…

HE: OH YES!

HA: OH MY…Bruce Bolan might want to re-check his confidence at the door…

HE: We haven’t seen Ojore in two months…ever since he lost the Xtreme Championship…

HA: Rumours swirled that Ojore took a sabbatical after his Xtreme reign ended….but now he is back and I am sure he wants to pick up where he left off, by destroying everything in his path…

HE: It was nice knowing you, Bruce…

Bolan’s smile has faltered slightly as Ojore begins to march down towards the ring. The muscular Ugandan eyeballs the ring, no trace of emotion as he looks up at Bruce Bolan…

HA: This could be very interesting…

HE: This is going to be a massacre…

Ojore climbs up onto the apron and begins to step over the top rope as Bolan throws caution to the wind and storms forward. He lands with right hands and follows up with forearms to the chin of Ojore but the monster just grabs his opponent by the neck and shoves him backwards, sending Bolan flying to the opposite side of the ring…

HE: I told you…

Bolan is quickly back up and he charges into Ojore again. He throws punches to the body but Ojore grabs his head and delivers a huge butt, sending Bolan to the ground again. Ojore drags Bolan up into a gutwrench…

HA: Ojore looking for a quick finish…

Ojore flips Bolan up for a powerbomb but Bolan drives the point of his elbow into the monster’s forehead and then locks his legs around Ojore’s massive neck…

HE: He’s trying to lock in a triangle choke…

HA: Bolan has got guts….I like that…

Bolan tries to really lock in the submission hold but Ojore is able to charge forwards and squash his opponent in the corner. He ploughs his elbow into Bolan’s jaw and then he runs to the opposite ropes before sprinting back…

HE: Bolan is done for…

The crowd give a cheer as Bolan is able to roll out of the way and send Ojore crashing through the ropes and into the ring-post. The big man staggers out and Bolan dropkicks the back of his knee before looking for a figure four leglock…

HA: This youngster is winning over some fans tonight, he is not afraid of the mammoth task in front of him…

Bolan turns around for the submission but Ojore uses his free foot to shove Bolan in the back, sending him forwards and flying over the top rope. Ojore begins to get back up but Bolan is already back on the apron and scaling the ropes…

HE: This kid doesn’t give up…

HA: He was desperate to get a contract with 6CW, he wants to impress…

Bolan reaches the top rope and he turns on his heel before floating off with a well-executed moonsault…

HE: Ojore caught him…

HA: That is the strength that this beast possesses…

Ojore catches Bolan across his shoulders and then he lets out a roar as he runs him forwards for a powerslam…

HA: This has put paid to many opponents…

Bolan kicks his feet and he drops off the back before running off the opposite ropes and returning with a flying European uppercut that knocks Ojore off balance. Bolan gets back up and connects with a dropkick but once again Ojore stays standing…

HE: Bolan can’t get the big man down…

Bolan starts to lash kicks into the legs of Ojore, cutting him down to size, and eventually he succeeds in dropping the beast to his knees. Bolan then raises his arms and swings a big kick at Ojore’s head….

HA: Not what he was looking for…

Ojore catches Bolan’s leg and then stands up to his fullest height. Bolan hops on one foot and then Ojore flips him backwards, causing Bolan to land hard on his chest.

HE: Ojore looks more aggressive than the last time we saw him…

HA: He feels he has a point to prove…

Bolan staggers back up and Ojore presses him back against the ropes before unleashing full palm strikes to the chest, the sound of which echoes around the arena.

HA: The impact of those shots may cave Bolan’s chest…

HE: Look how red it is…

Bolan’s chest is red raw as he staggers away, clearly in a lot of pain. Ojore runs into him with a hard shoulder tackle, knocking him down, and then he begins to jump up and down, shaking the canvass…

HA: Ojore looking to cause an earthquake…

Ojore then sprints off the ropes and he comes roaring back, leaping into the air and looking to come down onto the chest of Bolan…

HE: His life flashed before his eyes…

Bolan is able to roll away and he sends Ojore crashing down onto the mat. He quickly jumps on top………………1……………….2…………huge powerout by Ojore. Bolan gets up and he quickly scurries to the corner as Ojore comes charging towards him…

HA: SUNSET FLIP…

Bolan uses the turnbuckle to flip over Ojore’s back and he tries to pull him into the pinning combo but he can’t muster the strength. He tries to pull Ojore’s huge legs from under him but Ojore just shakes his head and leaps into the air…

HE: BANZAI!

HA: Bolan is a goner…

Ojore ploughs all his weight down on Bolan’s chest and the crowd groan…
…1
…….2
………………..3!

HA: Bolan’s foot is on the bottom rope….great ring awareness from the rookie…

The crowd give a round of applause for Bolan’s resiliency as the referee shows Ojore that his opponent’s foot is on the bottom rope. Ojore does not look impressed as he stands and then drags Bolan into the centre of the ring…

HE: Bruce Bolan might regret finding the ropes….this could be about to get much worse for him…

HA: WORLD’S STRONGEST…

Ojore lifts Bolan into his arms for the finishing slam but Bolan is somehow able to jump out and over the shoulder of Ojore. He then wraps his arms around Ojore’s waist…

HE: Don’t be stupid…

He tries to pull Ojore into a German suplex but has nowhere near enough strength. Ojore then presses his backside out into Bolan’s stomach and sends him flying backwards into the corner. Ojore turns and chases in but Bolan gets both his feet up into his foe’s face. Ojore staggers away and Bolan dives onto his back…

HA: Bolan looking for a sleeper…

HE: This little pest doesn’t give up…

HA: He is in there with one of the most ferocious competitors on our roster and he is giving a great showing…

Oore struggles and tries to haul Bolan off his back but he cannot manage it. Bolan has his arms wrapped right around Ojore’s huge neck and is trying to get the submission hold locked in properly…

HE: Ojore’s neck is so big, Bolan can barely reach…

HA: If he can submit Ojore on his 6CW debut then people are going to take notice…

Bolan continues to try and synch in the hold but Ojore then throws caution to the wind and jumps off the ground, making sure he comes crashing down on top of his opponent. Bolan rolls away, holding his ribs…

HA: 300lbs of pure muscle just landed on Bruce Bolan, he may have internal injuries…

HE: Ojore does not look impressed, I think Bolan is done for here…

Bolan is coughing and spluttering, clinging to the ropes for support, as Ojore begins to get back up. The former Xtreme Champion fixes his opponent with a deadly glare and then he roars as he charges forwards….

HE: Goodnight; Bruce….thanks for the memories…

Ojore launches into a flying attack but Bolan is able to drop down at the final moment and send Ojore crashing into the ropes. The big man goes over the top but his arm gets tangled in the ropes, leaving him hanging on the outside…

HA: Ojore is trapped here….Bruce Bolan may not know much about it but he just captured a beast….

HE: Ojore needs to try and free himself…

HA: He hasn’t got long, the referee is counting him out…

Because Ojore is on the outside of the ring the referee has no choice but to start counting him out. Bolan is sat in the middle of the ring, his eyes fixed on his opponent. Ojore is trying to pull himself free of the ropes, growing increasingly angry by the second…

HE: Bolan better hope Ojore doesn’t get free because he is not happy…

The referee’s count reaches seven as Ojore begins to really yank at the ropes, causing the turnbuckles to tremble. Bolan is on his feet, his eyes wide, and he seems to be waiting desperately for the count to reach ten…
….9
…………..10!

HA: He did it….Bolan defeats Ojore on his debut….

HE: Would you believe it…

Bolan begins to jump up and down, the joy evident on his face, as the referee calls for the bell and declares him the winner. “The Game” is echoing out of the speakers and the crowd give Bolan a good ovation…

HA: Bolan showed no fear against an opponent who terrifies many….somehow, some way he found a way to win…

HE: I’m sure he is loving this moment but if I was him I would run…

HA: Why? OH MY…

Ojore has finally ripped his way to freedom and he quickly rolls back into the ring, his eyes bulging. He makes a beeline for Bolan but the rookie is able to scout his foe and quickly jumps from the ring, backing away into the aisle…

HA: Ojore is back in 6CW and although he has a count-out loss to his name there will be many in the back who are not pleased to see him….

HE: Everyone knows what Ojore brings to the table and I am sure he will be looking to get back on track as soon as possible…looking at his face I don’t think he is done with Bruce Bolan…

HA: Bolan will celebrate tonight, that is a fine victory, but the hard work is just beginning….there will be plenty more challenges for him as his 6CW career progresses….

Bolan smiles at the fans and punches the air before turning on his heel and entering the backstage area. Ojore shakes the ropes in anger and keeps his eyes locked on the stage as the action goes backstage.

Match result: Bruce Bolan via count-out
Match time: 5 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 6:00 pm

(Nate Nack is backstage with the 6CW medical team being checked over after the cage match.Nate appears impatient and resistant to the help being offered)

NN: I’m fine. Honest. Stop fussing

Medic1: I’m sorry Mr. Nack. I know this may seem a pointless exercise to you but let us do our jobs and we will be finished as soon as we can. We know what we are doing

(Emma who is stood to the left of Nate is holding his hand)

E: Listen to them Nate, better to be safe than sorry. Trust me, before you know it we’ll be at home, and I’ll take care of you

(Nate is shaking his head and laughing)

NN: Trust you? You want me to trust you then maybe it’s time we started being honest with one another. Last week, where were you after my match. I spoke to Christy; she said she never saw you. She was very surprised when I mentioned your plans to meet for coffee, where were you Emma?

(Emma avoids eye contact and is getting flushed but she snaps back quickly)

E: You don’t trust me now? Nate I can’t believe you, you’re checking up on me. Do I need to account for every minute of my day now? What’s the matter Nate, why are you being like this? I haven’t done anything wrong but you’re making me feel like a criminal, I’m not the one who’s changed!

(Nate has a look of sorrow in his eyes; he goes to speak but is interrupted by the medic)

Medic1: I’m sorry but can you do this some other time, we really need to get done and ………….

(Nate looks suspicious as Emma avoids eye contact)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 6:01 pm

(The screen shows the inside of a plush hotel room as a half-naked man is getting dressed. A voiceover starts to play.)

???:When you have worked hard through your life, you deserve the right deodorant. One that shows that no dream is too hard to make a reality, no matter how hard you work.

(The man reaches into a drawer and pulls out a deodorant bottle. We see it is Anthony Grace as the voiceover continues.)

???:When it is time to help the world aspire, you need to be confident you don’t perspire

(The scene changes to see Grace with his bare chest on display before spraying the bottle under his armpits and then placing a crisp white shirt on. He walks out of the room and into the blinding light of flashing cameras.)

Believe – The new deodorant endorsed by Hollywood and 6CW superstar Anthony “Amazing” Grace

(We see Grace stride up onto a stage and collect some kind of trophy while an audience applauding plays in the background. The camera pans round behind him so we can see the deodorant bottle popping out from his trouser pocket. The following words appear on the screen, read out by the voiceover.)

???:Excel in whatever you do. Believe to Achieve.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 6:06 pm

(Timothy Allen is standing outside Wembley Arena with his film crew in tow. He listens to his earpiece before turning round and talking to the camera.)

TA: We are outside Wembley awaiting a former EWF champion and more importantly, former Authority member. I am of course talking about The Big E himself, Enforcer. I want to ask him how he is feeling after that brutal ending to last week’s Anarchy.

(Suddenly, the camera turns round and we see Enforcer striding forwards and ready to enter Wembley. The crowd inside the arena see him approaching on the screens and let out a massive cheer that can even be heard outside. Allen rushes towards Enforcer and manages to stick a microphone in his face.)

TA: Enforcer! How are you?

(Enforcer sighs and looks down at the microphone.)

E: Will you get that freakin’ thing out of my face?!

(Allen backs away slightly and Enforcer lifts his head up when he can hear the cheers from inside. He turns back to Allen and glares at him.)

E: I will let them get it out of their systems first…….What did you ask me?

(Allen steps forward tentatively and repeats the question.)

TA: How are you feeling after the end of our first night in Wembley Arena?

(Enforcer laughs menacingly and lifts his hand to his chin.)

E: You mean, how do I feel when Adamson dropped me on my ass? I will tell you how I feel Timothy. I feel great! Adamson is sitting in that arena feeling pretty proud of himself I bet. But what he has failed to realise is it has played right into my hands. Adamson gave me his best, helped by his flunkies, and it didn't even make an impact. Here I am and here I will stay. Adamson has simply made his demise all the more sweeter for me.

TA: These “flunkies” you talk about………were they not your former stablemates?

(Enforcer smirks.)

E: Only when I got any benefit out of it and that has stopped for sure. They were there to make me stay at the top and nothing more. Once Jones screwed me over for the last time, they lost their appeal. Now they are simply guys I would have to smash to get to Adamson. The starters before the main course. First one down will be Reilly tonight.

TA: And what about Adamson and his match against the two feuding Uprising stars of Harris and Masters? Could they not take the title away before you get your hands on Max?

(Enforcer seems unmoved.)

E: Adamson will find a way to wiggle out of it. I know he wants to face me just as much as I want to face him. All these stables that have been popping up lately have just cemented my belief in looking out for myself. I don’t need people to ride on my coattails as I aim for the top and go beyond what anyone has achieved in this federation. You think my reign as EWF champion was huge? That will be nothing compared to what will happen now. Adamson is a stepping stone that I will stomp on. Then I will rightly return to the top of the pile.

TA: So there won’t be any conversations with Magnusson about getting help from Uprising? Now that you both have the same target?

(Enforcer looks annoyed)

E: You obviously have not been listening to a damn thing I have been saying!

TA: Yes but…..

E: No but’s! If you want to talk about Uprising, then you can stand out here and talk to yourself. You got my message. Now get out of my way......

(Enforcer barges past Allen and enters Wembley, as the interviewer looks shocked at the outburst.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 6:07 pm

Match 3
The Brotherhood vs DeMarcus Brown/Jimmy Phillips/Red Arrows

We return to ringside and the ring is full of the eight superstars that are ready to compete in the following match. The Red Arrows are discussing with Jimmy Phillips & DeMarcus Brown whilst Edward Plague is offering instructions to the Brotherhood on the opposite side.

HA: Eight man tag team action up next here on Anarchy…we’ve got the Xtreme Champion, Edward Plague, along with his followers up against the 6CW Tag Champions, the Red Arrows and the two men who are looking to get the next shot at Plague for his title; Jimmy Phillips & DeMarcus Brown.

HE: Usually I would favour Plague & The Brotherhood but I am worried that the factor that is Joshua will continue to cause problems…I just don’t know if Plague can control him…

HA: That is the million $ question…if Plague can get Joshua to fully commit to the Brotherhood then I believe there is nothing standing in his way of total domination…but if he can’t tame the beast then things may just continue to get worse for Plague…

Plague orders Joshua to start the match out with Robin Reborn and then the rest of the playing field clambers out onto the apron. The bell sounds and Joshua tries to grab hold of his opponent but Reborn ducks and lands kicks to the legs….this process continues three times and then Reborn grabs Joshua’s arm and tries to whip him off the ropes…

HE: Nice try…

Joshua reverses and sends Reborn off the ropes before pushing him high into the air as he comes back….Reborn turns his body in midair and lands an excellent dropkick to the chest as he comes down…

HA: Fantastic improvisation from the tag champ…

Joshua staggers back, but doesn’t fall, and Reborn runs into him with a jumping axe handle smash, knocking him into the corner. He lands kicks to the stomach and then tags in Jack Hurst…

HA: Nice work from the tag team champions there…

Hurst climbs into the ring and they pull Joshua from the corner before landing with a double suplex………………1…………………Joshua kicks out. Hurst pulls Joshua up and tries to lift him into a suplex but Joshua shoves Hurst into the ropes and drops him with a huge uppercut as he returns…

HE: But that is how quick Joshua can change it up….that was a devastating punch…

Hurst staggers back up and Joshua grips him before delivering a thunderous head-butt, sprawling Hurst on his back again. Joshua then leaps into the air and lands a big leg-drop to the throat…
…1
…..2
……………shoulder up!

Joshua easily pulls Hurst back to his feet and he drives a knee into his stomach before whipping him off the ropes and he knocks him down with a big boot as he returns. Cody then calls out for a tag…

HA: Cody & Dylan have made it clear they want a shot at the tag titles…they need to make an impression here tonight because so far they haven’t performed too well as a unit…

Joshua looks at Plague, who nods, and then gives the tag to Cody. Cody jumps onto the ropes and dives into the ring a knee to the back of Hurst’s head as he tries to stand…………..1……………………2………………..shoulder up.

HE: We know the Wright brothers can be an excellent tag team, I think they have just struggled with their identity….now that they are working for Plague and they have stability I think they will begin to improve…

Cody punches Hurst back to the ropes and looks for an Irish whip but Hurst turns inside and drags Cody towards him, lifting him onto his shoulders…

HA: WASHBOARD…

Cody spins and counters with a hurricanrana take-down, sending Hurst crashing to the corner. Cody then tags in Dylan and they both run in, landing with simultaneous dropkicks to Hurst…

HE: That is neat work…

Hurst stumbles out and walks into a double superkick to the jaw, Dylan covers………………1……………….2…………..Hurst gets his shoulder up. Dylan backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope, he waits for Hurst to get back up before pulling him in close and spinning off with a tornado DDT…

HA: Hurst could be finished here, he is being isolated…

1……………..2………….Hurst kicks out. Dylan gets back up and he somersaults into a legdrop before rolling to the corner and tagging Cody back in. Cody quickly jumps onto the turnbuckle and he jumps off into a splash to the chest of Hurst…
…1
…..2
……..kickout!

HE: This is exactly the kind of performance that is needed from The Brotherhood….they are showing their ability to compete….

Cody pulls Hurst back up and he tries to piledriver him but Hurst kicks his legs and then counters with a backdrop. Cody gets back up and he quickly runs towards his opponent but Hurst lifts him up and flapjacks him off the top rope…

HA: Belly to back suplex!

1……………….2………..Cody gets his shoulder up. Robin Reborn beckons for his tag partner to get across and make a tag…

HE: Hurst needs to get out of there, he’s not looking great…

Hurst tries to pull himself across the ring as Cody does the same on the opposite side. Cody manages to tag in his brother as Jack Hurst slaps the outstretched hand of Jimmy Phillips…

HA: An injection of “Talent”…

Phillips leaps over the top rope and runs into Dylan with a big shoulder tackle. Dylan gets back up and is dropped by a clothesline before he stumbles up again and Phillips nails a northern lights suplex……………….1……………………..2……………..shoulder up. Phillips pulls Dylan back up and he flips him up on his shoulders…

HE: Dylan not looking to be made a fool of in front of his leader…

Dylan slams quick punches down into the head of Phillips and then rolls down the back into a pinning combo………………..1……………….2…………….kickout. They scramble back up and Dylan looks for a dropkick but Phillips catches his legs and sets him down before catapulting him into the corner…

HA: Jimmy Phillips is adamant that one way or another 2014 will be the year that he makes a breakthrough as a professional wrestler…

HE: I’m tired of hearing his predictions….

Dylan staggers back out of the corner and Phillips lifts him onto his shoulders before nailing a Samoan drop……………….1……………………2…………Cody breaks it up!

HE: Brothers in arms…

Phillips gets up and he lands with a right hand to Cody, sending him crashing back into the ropes, and then follows up with a clothesline that sends him over the top. Phillips then beckons for Dylan get back to his feet….

HA: TOUCHDOWN!

Joshua grabs Jimmy Phillips’ head from the apron and drags him back before dropping the back of his head off the top rope. Phillips snaps back into the canvass, face-first, and Dylan tags in Plague…

HE: Joshua seems to be on-side tonight…

HA: He certainly does, he is assisting his team greatly thus far…

Plague climbs into the ring, smiling, and he begins to land with brutal kicks and stomps to the grounded Jimmy Phillips. He drags Phillips up and throws him at the ropes before bench pressing him into the air as he comes back….

HA: Edward Plague is a supremely strong individual…look at this…

Phillips kicks his legs and struggles before dropping behind Plague. He quickly rushes back off the ropes and ducks a clothesline from Plague as he comes back before sprinting off the opposite side…

HE: BOOM!

HA: Impact of a goddamn car-crash right there…

Phillips comes back but Plague jumps into him with a brutal crossbody block, leaving Phillips stretched out. Plague waits for Phillips to crawl into the corner and then he rushes in after him with a crunching cannonball splash….

HA: Edward Plague sending a message to those who wish to challenge his reign as Xtreme Champion…

HE: In an environment where there are no rules I don’t know whether anyone can threaten Plague…

Plague kneels and grins at Jimmy Phillips before lifting him into a back suplex position and then slamming him down, face-first, into the mat……………..1……………………..2…………..Phillips gets his shoulder up.

HA: Plague will want a message sent to Phillips & Brown, he will want them to know that they stand no chance of defeating him at Beachfront Brawl…

Plague drags Phillips back up and he runs him into the corner before slinging him through the ropes, straight into the ring-post. He then pulls Phillips back around and he flips him up…

HE: PURIFIER!

Plague looks for the “omega” tombstone but Phillips kicks his feet and drops off the back before running off the ropes…

HA: GAME-CHANGER!

HE: AHHH!

Phillips almost knocks Plague from the ring with the impact from the clothesline………………1………………………2………..Joshua drags Phillips off the cover.

HA: Joshua to the rescue…

DeMarcus Brown storms the ring and begins to bash Joshua in the head with hard right hands before the referee jumps in and interrupts. Joshua just glares at Brown as he is pushed back towards his own corner…

HE: Brown just wants to get in there and have a tear-up…

HA: That’s his M.O…

Phillips beckons for Plague to get back up and then he tries to plant him with a “Touchdown” but Plague elbows his way free and then he grips Phillips by the throat…

HE: What a chokeslam…

…2
………DeMarcus Brown intervenes!

HA: Jimmy Phillips may have been done for there had it none been for Brown…

Plague merely grins at Brown as the latter is pushed back to his corner by the referee. Plague then flicks his hair from his face and runs off the ropes, returning with a huge leaping foot stomp to the body of JP…

HE: Plague Stomp connects…

Plague then tags in Cody and he points for the youngster to go airborne. Cody nods and leaps onto the turnbuckle before diving off with a missile dropkick as Phillips tries to stand up………..1………………….2………..Phillips gets his shoulder up!

HA: This is the most impressive I have seen The Brotherhood work…

Cody pulls Phillips back up and looks for a face-plant suplex but Phillips counters into a suplex of his own. They get back up and Cody looks for a spinning heel kick but Phillips moves aside and sends his opponent crashing into the mat before beckoning him back up and he splatters him with a spinebuster…

HA: Phillips needed that….and now he needs to tag out…

Phillips stumbles to the corner and drops down on one knee as Robin Reborn makes the tag. Reborn quickly leaps onto the top rope…

HA: Reborn sees a huge opportunity here….SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

*Crowd pop

HE: That’ll do it…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 6:07 pm

….2
………….3!

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HA: Oh god….

The referee’s hand comes down for three when Dylan drags Reborn under the bottom rope and then he lifts him into a back suplex, snapping the back of his head off the ringside barrier. Dylan stands over Reborn as Hurst runs around and clatters into him…

HE: We have tag team mayhem out on the floor here…

HA: The Brotherhood wanted to earn their championship shot and they could be going the right way about it…

DeMarcus Brown climbs into the ring and he beckons for Plague to get in and fight him. Plague begins to laugh as he steps through the ropes…

HE: I don’t think Brown needs to go looking for Plague…

Joshua tries to intervene but Jimmy Phillips rushes over and shoulder tackles the monster from the apron. Joshua grabs Phillips’ feet and drags him under the bottom rope, engaging him in the brawl outside…

HA: All hell is starting to break loose now…

Joshua grabs Phillips by the throat and pushes him backwards but JP drags McCoy off the apron and he cracks it off the top of Joshua’s head, knocking him down to the floor. In the ring, DeMarcus Brown tries to lift Plague up on his shoulders but Plague falls behind and he throws Brown over the top rope…

HE: Chaos is brewing, who knows what might happen next…

Phillips rolls back into the ring and he spins Plague around before bombarding him with right hands. He pushes him back against the ropes and looks for an Irish whip but Plague reverses and sends Phillips across the ring…

HA: Phillips is desperate to make this year a success…

Phillips ducks a clothesline and runs the opposite ropes before returning with a flying shoulder tackle, knocking Plague down. JP then drags Plague back up…

HA: TOUCHDOWN!

Cody runs in and dropkicks Phillips in the back, sending him splattering into the middle turnbuckle. Cody then runs to the ropes and dives over them, taking Hurst out with a corkscrew senton…

HE: Jack Hurst now looking at a similar fate to Robin Reborn…

The crowd look concerned as Cody and Dylan start to pull the coverings off the floor, exposing the concrete floor underneath. They grin at each other as they pull Hurst up…

HA: No, don’t do this…you’ll break his damn neck….OH GOD!

HE: We need EMT’s…

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

The audience in Wembley are in shock as Cody and Dylan deliver a spike piledriver to Jack Hurst on the concrete floor. Both members of the Red Arrows are practically unconscious…

HA: We need medics…Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn have both suffered trauma to the neck…

In the ring, Edward Plague drags Jimmy Phillips to the centre and he laughs at the boos from the audience before flipping his opponent up into the air…

HE: CONFESSION!

HA: DRIVE-BY!

Plague is ready to drill Phillips with the “border toss” powerbomb but then he is almost broken in half by a running spear from DeMarcus Brown. Brown beats his chest and lets out a roar as he ushers Plague back up and lifts him onto his shoulders…

HA: DeMarcus Brown is ready to send a huge message ahead of a title challenge at Beachfront Brawl…..BROKEN HOME!

HE: OH MY!

Joshua is back in the ring and he kicks Brown in the face, dropping him to the mat. Phillips runs forwards but Joshua grabs him by the throat and lifts him skywards, drilling him with a huge chokeslam. Joshua then pulls Brown back up and he chokeslams him on top of Jimmy Phillips….

HA: Joshua is clearing house…

HE: The Brotherhood have a real beast at their disposal…

Plague stumbles back to his knees and he begins to chuckle as he looks up at Joshua. He flicks his hair from his face and nods at Joshua…

Plague: You see, brother….this is your path, this is where you belong….I will show you the truth, the light….I will cleanse you of your sins and I will set you free…

HE: Joshua is finally conforming….6CW better watch out….

HA: SAY WHAT?

*Crowd pop

Joshua bows his head to Plague and the leader of the Brotherhood kisses the top of his head. Joshua then stands bolt upright and glares into Plague’s eyes before grabbing him by the throat and he destroys him with a huge chokeslam….Cody and Dylan come to the aid of their master but they suffer the same fate. Joshua stands tall around the destruction and carnage he has created…

HA: Joshua has destroyed the entire playing field….

HE: I can’t believe what I am seeing here…

Joshua continues to look down at his fallen victims and then he backs to the ropes and falls over the top. He leans down and he pulls McCoy up off the floor, cradling the puppet in his arms…

HE: Joshua got McCoy back…I think Plague just lost his bargaining power…

HA: Edward Plague’s grip upon Joshua seems to have been ripped clean away….

HE: I really thought Joshua was starting to conform but I really don’t know if Plague can get control of him…

HA: The evidence suggests that he can’t…

Joshua looks into the puppet’s eyes, an almost emotional and personal air to the moment, and then he begins to walk into the aisleway. Medics are on the outside of the ring tending to Red Arrows whilst the cameras show the pile of bodies in the centre of the ring…

HA: This eight man tag team match has ended in utter demolition….The Red Arrows have been taken out at the hands of Cody & Dylan Wright whilst everyone else has been crushed at the hands of Joshua….what a statement from the “Puppet Master”…

HE: Where does this leave the Xtreme Championship situation?

HA: Edward Plague was probably very confident of defending his title with Joshua on his side but now? I think he needs to go back to the drawing board…

Plague uses the ropes to drag himself up and he stares out at Joshua, no trace of smile on his face. His brow furrows and his eyes narrow as he watches Joshua disappear into the backstage area.

HE: Plague isn’t going to just give up on Joshua that easily…

HA: But what can he do? I don’t like his chances of manipulating Joshua into joining The Brotherhood…..this is becoming a very dangerous game and I am not sure it is one that Plague can win…

Match result: No contest
Match time: 9 minutes; 42 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 6:10 pm

(Timothy Allen is backstage and smiling into the camera.)

TA: Ladies and gents, my guest right now is the former UK Champion………Daniel Reilly!

(Reilly walks a few paces forward and tries to hide a grimace. Allen spots it however, as he begins the interview.)

TA: Daniel, you must be still feeling the effects of last week’s match?

(Reilly glares at Allen for a while before giving him a half smile.)

DR: You obviously didn’t see what I did during the main event then? Nate was stupid enough to cost me the UK title and even stupider for thinking I was going to let that lie. The Uprising is full of idiots that have no idea what power the Authority have. Well, Tim…..we showed at the end of that match just who reigns supreme.

TA: You must be disappointed with losing your title to the likes of Bam Sparkleston?

DR: That special didn’t beat me. So that title is just on loan while I concentrate on Authority’s business. Rest assured I will be back to kick his lil’ ass all over Wembley at some point. But for now, I am going to show Enforcer what happens when you cross The Authority.

(Reilly stares at the camera menacingly, so as to make his point, before turning back to Allen.)

DR: We done?

TA: Just one more question. If you have your sights on Enforcer tonight and then Sparkleston in the future, then where does Nate Nack feature in all this?

DR: Oh don’t worry, Nate will get what is coming to him. He felt only a small portion of the fury that is coming his way at the end of the main event. For now, he will keep. But I promise he will pay for costing me MY championship.

(Reilly doesn’t allow Allen to thank him for the interview and instead just walks out of shot. Allen is watching him leave as we cut back to the action.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug 2014, 6:13 pm

(Tim Allen is stood in front of the camera. He is surrounded by fans, a smattering have 6CW posters but the majority are carrying Anthony Grace pictures as they await the arrival of their hero)

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen. This scene is becoming much the norm nowadays in 6CW. Thousands of fans congregate day after day, night after night all in the hope of catching a glimpse of one man. And here he is...

(A black limo pulls into the parking lot outside the arena, as the doors open and Anthony Grace steps out the crowd surge forward and engulf the movie star in a group hug.Grace who is wearing a suit and wrap around shades is taken aback slightly but soon starts to enjoy the adulation and is signing autographs for his fans)

AG: Thank you for taking the time to come see me tonight. Are you coming into the show?

Fan1: No, we don’t follow wrestling

Fan2: I have tickets but I wanted to see you out here first, the ring is so far away from where my seats are. After this I might not go in. This has made my night

(Grace looks a little down)

AG: It’s great that you’re here, but really you should go in. 6CW is a great company and the roster is full of super talented wrestlers.

??: You suck Grace, go back to Hollywood. You don’t belong here!!

(The camera pans around to show a small group of fans who are wearing 6CW original t shirts)

AG: Any feedback is appreciated and I hope in time to prove to you all that I do belong here as much as any one. Every day I learn something new, every day is a challenge but one I take on head first. You have to believe to achieve

(The fans begin to chant "Grace sucks" and "Grace out". Anthony Grace' smile falters slightly but then he turns to his adoring fans and grins once more. A slow hand clap starts, the fans move to one side and Jerome Dubois steps forward)

JD: Bravo mon ami. You are a publicist’s wet dream but soon that dream will come crashing down Monsieur Grace. Zis is not one of your Hollywood movies, this is real life. The bad guy can win

(Grace smiles)

AG: With all due respect Jerome. I think I proved to you last week that I can provide a test in that ring for anyone, even a legend such as you

(Dubois shouts back)

JD:Yes last week I came up short....but you know what?! You know something Grace; I know I can beat you! I know I can beat you! I know I can beat you! And I Will beat you, and send you back packing…Because what you don’t understand Grace is that I am going to do whatever takes to get you back in that ring with me one more time…because you don’t understand, that without humiliating you, without beating, my career means nothing to me, my career would be over…Losing to a man like you means that don’t have a career anymore…So I am going to make myself perfectly clear Monsieur Grace, I am setting out the challenge for the world to hear, I want you one more time! I WILL win my war, I will beat you, I will leave you in a pile of your own blood! I will make sure I send a message back to Hollywood, and to all your little friends over there that if ever they think they can make a career in professional wrestling they better think again…So you better be careful Monsieur Grace…In this business accidents happen, and I am coming for you…I am coming for you… I….Am….coming…for….you…

Those nerves of yours will kick in, at any corner I may be there waiting for you…Under the ring…in the dressing room…at any moment I am going to come for you…I don’t care what it takes…I will get my hands on you, and I Will beat you! Will see if just like Rocky Balbao you can run up those flights of stairs…or if you will come tumbling down them….Monsieur Grace, I will conquer you…I will run up that hill back towards the main event where I deserve to be…And that begins tonight…Jerome Dubois vs Nicky Cassidy….So I hope you turn up to my premier mon ami…because it will be a blockbuster you won’t want to miss…Because Jerome Dubois is going to be sending you a clear message...While with regards to you and your Match against Monsieur Black…Well mon ami…Let’s just say may the best man win……

(Dubois is smiling as the fans start a 6CW chant and the scene goes to ringside for our next match)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 4:53 am

Match 4
Enforcer vs Daniel Reilly

We return to ringside and Daniel Reilly is prowling the ring, looking venomous, as “Saturday Night” blasts out to a huge ovation from the fans inside Wembley Arena. Red and green pyros burst into the rafters as Enforcer makes his entrance…

HA: Quite a change in crowd reaction for Enforcer over the last couple of weeks…

HE: These people are fickle and unfortunately so is Enforcer, changing their minds on who they support every five minutes…

HA: I don’t think Enforcer has changed his mind on much, except that he no longer works for Mr Jones & The Authority….he refuses to be drawn on the fact of whether he will join The Uprising or not, he just seems focused on gaining revenge on the men who have screwed him over in the last couple of months….starting with our former UK Champion…

HE: Reilly was screwed last week by The Uprising, they cost him his belt, and he will want his own revenge tonight….Enforcer better be careful…

Enforcer storms down to the ring and he dives inside before quickly making a beeline for Reilly. They both meet head-on and begin to trade with rights and lefts, the crowd loving every second of the action…

HA: This could very well turn into a bar-room brawl…

Enforcer begins to rock Reilly back on his heels but then Reilly jabs his opponent in the eyes before swinging him out onto the apron. He pulls Enforcer back through, hanging his feet up on the second rope, and looks for an elevated DDT…..

HA: Enforcer is not getting caught like that this early…

Enforcer steps back onto the mat and he counters with a backdrop, sending Reilly tumbling against the ropes. Reilly gets back up and Enforcer lands several right hands before whipping his opponent across the ring…

HE: That is the class that Reilly brings to the table, superb…

Enforcer looks for a big boot but Reilly catches his foot and slams it down into the mat before nailing a beautiful dropkick…………………..1………………….2………………shoulder up. Reilly pulls Enforcer back up and connects with a snap suplex before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a kneedrop to the head………………….1…………………….2…………..kickout!

HA: Two men who have had very successful careers….they both bring a very physical style….this has all the makings of a great match….

Enforcer gets back up and Reilly nails him with right hands before attempting a whip. Big E reverses and sends Reilly off the ropes but he lowers his head for a backdrop on the return and Reilly kicks him clean in the face and then knocks him down with a clothesline…

HE: I told you Reilly would be more than a match for Enforcer….you wrote him off before this match even began…

Enforcer gets back up and Reilly kicks him in the stomach before flipping him onto his shoulders and then nails a fallout neckbreaker…
…1
…….2
………….shoulder up!

HA: This has been an impressive start by Daniel Reilly…

Reilly gets up and he stomps down on every part of Enforcer’s body that he can reach and then he tries to grab his ankle and apply a submission. Enforcer quickly scrambles for the ropes and then he rolls forwards and sends Reilly into the turnbuckle. Reilly staggers back and Enforcer drills him with a sit-down full nelson slam…
….1
…..2
…………shoulder up!

HA: If Enforcer can use his power game and take control of this match then it will be very difficult for Reilly to get back into it….

HE: Stop writing him off so easily…

Enforcer waits for Reilly to stand and then he flips him onto his shoulders and tries to run him into a powerslam. Reilly kicks his feet and drops behind, grabbing Enforcer’s head and snapping him into a sickening inverted backbreaker (ala Randy Orton)………………….1………………………2………………..Enforcer gets his shoulder up!

HE: Every time you start championing Enforcer, Daniel Reilly proves how wrong you are to doubt him….

Reilly backs to the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope. He waits for Enforcer to stand up and then he jumps towards him for a hurricanrana…

HA: Enforcer caught him…..powerbomb!

Enforcer staggers off balance but he manages to drop to his knees and drill Reilly into the mat. He then makes his way to the corner and starts to climb to the top. The flashbulbs go off as Big E looks down at his opponent and then launches into an elbow drop….

HE: Brilliant…

HA: Reilly moved….and now he has a chance….

Reilly scrambles to the corner, pulling himself up top, and he smirks at the boos from the crowd before leaping into a high-impact frogsplash….

HE: That’s all she wrote…

1……………………….2………………Enforcer kicks out!

HA: Hold your horses…

Reilly looks at the referee with anger but the official tells him it was a definite two. The former UK Champion gets back to his feet and he stalks Enforcer, waiting for him to start standing…

HE: Daniel Reilly is the best predator in the business….he senses an opportunity and he takes it….RKO!

Enforcer puts the brakes on and he shoves Reilly into the ropes before scooping him up and crunching him with an uranage backbreaker as he comes back. Enforcer then drags Reilly up and nails a jackhammer suplex…
….1
…………..2
…………Reilly barely gets his shoulder up.

HA: That was a close call….but this match continues….

Enforcer grabs Reilly’s head and he lifts him up before scooping Reilly up onto his shoulders and he tries to apply a torture rack…

HE: Reilly wants no part of that…

Reilly kicks and rakes at Enforcer’s face before drops behind. He then spins Enforcer around and jumps into the air again…

HE: RKO!

Enforcer catches Reilly in midair and shifts his position before throwing him into a fall away slam……………………1…………………………..2………………….Reilly kicks out. Enforcer backs up into the corner and he waits for Reilly to stand before sprinting at him….

HA: FACECHECK!

Reilly sidesteps and sends Enforcer crashing into the opposite corner before bridging him into a German suplex………………….1………………………………2…………………shoulder up. Reilly quickly backs up against the ropes and he waits for Enforcer to put his head up before running forwards…

HE: He’s going to punt his head off…

Enforcer dodges the kick at the last second and he quickly stands up, scooping Reilly up onto his shoulders….

HA: DEATH VALLEY….

HE: RKO!

Reilly hammers his elbow into Enforcer’s jaw, dazing him, and then he drops behind. He grins as he waits for Big E to turn around and then he leaps up into the RKO. Enforcer once again pushes Reilly away, causing him to knock into the turnbuckle, before sprinting off the opposite ropes…

HA: FACECHECK!

The crowd erupt as Enforcer collides with Reilly and flattens him with the huge forearm………………..1…………………………2…………………..3!

HA: And just like that, Enforcer picks up the victory…..Reilly pushed him hard but Big E was not to be denied against a member of The Authority…..that is one man down…

HE: He got one win, but winning a battle means nothing in terms of the whole war…..Enforcer will realise soon enough what a mistake he has made by leaving Mr Jones and The Authority….he is a victim in waiting…

HA: He doesn’t look much like a victim tonight…..hard-hitting contest but in the end it is Enforcer with his hand raised in victory…

“Saturday Night” blasts out and the fans are on their feet, showing their delight, as the referee raises Enforcer’s arm in victory. Big E takes a look down at Reilly, dislike burning from his eyes, and then he walks to the ropes and climbs out.

Match result: Enforcer via pinfall
Match time: 4 minutes, 55 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 4:56 am

(The camera scans the backstage corridor before turning to gaze at the front of a large oak door. The crowd inside Wembley Arena start booing as they have seen this before and they do not need to read the plaque that states “Vincent Costello, EWF Champion”. The door opens and we see Vincent Costello sat down by a television. The TV screen crackles with interference as if broke, as Costello sits staring into the distance. When the camera comes fully into the room, Costello lifts his head and begins speaking.)

VC: What is your definition of Costello’s Law? Yes, I am talking to you…..

(He leans forward and cracks his knuckles.)

VC: For someone who protects the worthless, you seem intent to lose the valuable. The signs are already seeping out whenever you talk to your loved ones so coldly. Is that fear at last? Or coming to terms with the fact that you can’t have everything in the world. Something has to give. Something has to go. And that choice is starting to dawn on you day by day.

(He grins sarcastically before continuing.)

VC: You felt the need to show me how angry you can be. Show me just how much you want one thing after another, wrapped up in a bow and presented to you. So when you attacked me last week, it was a cry to everyone else that you can take what I throw and still want more. Including this…..

(He lifts up his EWF title in the air.)

VC: What is more important? What is worth more to you?

(He drops the title and snarls.)

VC: Have you figured out Costello’s Law yet? Even when I tell you that I won’t rest until my goals are accomplished, you still seem dumb to the very idea. You think I am going to sit back and allow you to have that little victory? What victory?! It has only proved Costello’s Law to be your god given right and not a choice which you can decline!

(Costello breathes in deep and smirks again.)

VC: Are you still none the wiser? Well let me make it plain. For your indiscretion last week I will not stop until I destroy you and everything you care about. Costello’s Law is your worst nightmare and you have just made it that much more painful for you to bear.

(The camera backs away slowly and the door starts to close. Just as it is about to shut fully, we can hear Costello from inside the room.)

VC: Enjoy the precious moments you have left………

(The door shuts with a bang as the scene fades.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 4:59 am

(The crowd starts cheering as the screen shows Liam Wood, Emmy and Bam Sparkleston enter the arena. Wood seems to be angry as Emmy and Bam are laughing as they walk. Bam keeps jumping out in front and taking selfies of all three of them, to the amusement of Emmy and the annoyance of Wood. Suddenly, The Viper snaps and snatches the camera phone away from Bam. Emmy stops and places her hands on her hips.)

E: Seriously Liam, this is too much now.

(Wood says nothing but just stares at the floor. Bam looks awkwardly towards the both of them.)

BS: Erm…..should I leave you two alone?

LW: Yes!

E: NO! Bam you stay right there! Liam will you give him back his phone!

(Liam looks frustrated at his girlfriend while he slaps the phone in the palm of Bam’s hand.)

LW: How can you both be so calm?! Not when he is after you?!

(Bam looks all about him and points his phone like a gun.)

BS: Who? Who is after me?!

(Wood rolls his eyes and swears under his breath. He grabs Emmy by the hand and pulls her to one side.)

LW: Look, I know you are putting a brave face on things but I know you are scared…….

(Emmy takes her hand away from his.)

E: No…..the only thing that is scaring me lately is you! I thought you promised not to change like that again?!

LW: I did but…..

E: BUT WHAT LIAM?!

(Wood looks sheepishly to the ground as Emmy looks at him. Finally she sighs and puts both hands on his shoulders.)

E: Listen, I know you think what you are doing is right. I know you want to protect me. But I can’t live like this. I can’t live with YOU like this. Costello can’t destroy what we have. It is unbreakable. The only way it can be destroyed is by your own hand. I know you have it in you to be the guy I love. But if you keep blowing up then Costello will have won by not doing anything at all. So please…..for me…..apologise to Bam and let’s get ready ok?

(Wood looks at her and gives a half smile. He nods and they both walk over to Bam, who is still looking around for someone out to get him.)

LW: Bam……I am sorry……you know…..for before…….

(Bam smiles excitedly and stops Liam in mid-sentence.)

BS: It is fine Liam. Besties still?

(Wood looks at Emmy who laughs slightly. The Viper turns back to his tag team partner and smiles.)

LW: I guess……

(Bam suddenly gives Liam a big hug and Wood looks very uncomfortable. Emmy laughs again and begins to walk off.)

E: I am going to get something to drink. I will leave you two lovebirds alone.

(Emmy goes out of shot and Liam manages to push Bam away. He stares at him intently and checks Emmy is out of ear shot.)

LW: This isn’t a game Bam. This match is important to me. Just promise me one thing…..

(Bam looks at him wide eyed and nods excitedly.)

BS: Anything Liam!

(Wood checks that he is still alone again and then speaks quietly to Bam.)

LW: Don’t be too relaxed. Bad things happen when you let your guard down.

(He slaps Bam on the shoulder and then walks off in the direction that Emmy went. Bam looks on with a confused look on his face as the scene fades.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 5:00 am

Match 5
Jerome Dubois vs. Nicky Cassidy

Back from the break and Nicky Cassidy is already in the ring

HA: An intriguing match up next. The man already in the ring is cementing his name in the tag division with his partner Billy Shaw but he has shown in the past he is no pushover in singles competition

HE: His opponent this week will be looking to use this match to get his form back on track; he suffered what some would consider a shock victory last week, an embarrassment that Dubois will be keen to put behind him as quickly as possible

Mind Eraser blasts out of the speakers and the 6CW Legend Club member steps through the curtain to a chorus of boos

HA: 6CW has seen a fair few egos over the years but La Phenomene may take the biscuit

HE: Or the petits fours

Dubois rolls into the ring and the ref checks both men

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men lock up; Dubois forces Cassidy down to one knee where he places him in a side headlock. Cassidy drives up to his feet and goes for a belly to back suplex, which is counted with a back-flip from Dubois; he lands behind Cassidy and then boots away at the back of his right knee.

Dubois has Cassidy in a sleeper hold, Cassidy forces his opponent back shoving him into the corner .Cassidy goes for a snapmare but Dubois shoves him away, he runs up behind Cassidy hitting a clothesline into the back of the head.

The Frenchman stalking his opponent goes to ground and applies an armbar; He then drives a couple of knees into the side with the armbar still locked on. Dubois gets onto his feet releasing the hold; he slams a couple of elbows into the side before hitting a scoop slam. He leaps down with an elbow drop before covering.

Ref: 1............

Kick out!

Cassidy kicks out, Dubois drags up the tag team specialist and hits some European uppercuts before whipping Cassidy out across the ring, and he goes for a powerslam which connects. Dragging his opponent to the corner, he lifts him up and hits a couple of boots but Cassidy pushes the Frenchman back, as Dubois is reeling Cassidy hits a kick to the gut, which sends Dubois away from the corner.

HA: Dubois showing his experience but Cassidy will not be pushed around. Jerome will not get things his own way this evening

At that moment, Cassidy sprints across hitting a yakuza kick on Dubois knocking him down to the canvas. Cassidy makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............

Kick out!

Cassidy rises to his feet, he lets Dubois stand also before hitting a couple of punches, he then lifts a knee into the stomach and goes to Irish whip Dubois into the corner, the Frenchman is too strong sending Cassidy hurtling towards the turnbuckle, with Dubois running in behind. Cassidy uses the ropes to springboard over and above Dubois, who spins around only to be scooped onto Cassidy’s shoulders and hit with a running green bay plunge.

HA: Impressive from the youngster, he knows speed and agility are his best methods attack but he is showing real bursts of power to take the veteran off his axis

Cassidy covers Dubois.

Ref: 1...........

Kick out!

HE: It’ll take more than that to put Dubois away but Cassidy is showing a level of offence I would guess Jerome was not expecting

HA: Dubois took Grace lightly last week and ultimately that cost him, he can’t afford to make the same mistake tonight

Dubois powers out relatively strongly, Cassidy lifts him up and hits a stiff clothesline, sending Dubois back down to the mat. He waits for Jerome to rise before booting him in the stomach and then hitting a Samoan drop. Cassidy doesn’t cover, instead allowing Dubois to rise before placing him in an electric chair position, Dubois fights his way out and then bounces off the ropes but Cassidy counters with a tilt-a-whirl shoulder breaker and then hooks the leg.

HE: He’s doing the right thing, Dubois wants to build up momentum, grind the youngster down but Cassidy is giving him no opportunity to spark any come back

HA: It’s an impressive foray into singles action so far

Kick out!

Dubois takes a bit longer to kick out, and Cassidy immediately slows the pace down by placing Dubois into a seated rear waist lock. He drives a couple of elbows into the back, slowly Dubois gets up to his feet only to be drilled down once more by Cassidy with a German Suplex. With Dubois lying on the mat Cassidy goes to the top rope...

HA: Double Foot Stomp across the back of Dubois!

2.........Kick out!

Cassidy gets to his feet; he waits for Dubois to rise before hitting him with a codebreaker! Dubois rises to his feet groggily and Cassidy hits a springboard back elbow that sends Dubois flying, the crowd cheers Cassidy as he does a forward roll into a splash before covering.

HE: Dubois is struggling; this is not how he expected this match to go

2..........Kick out!

Dubois again kicks out, but the counts are getting longer. Cassidy runs the ropes as Dubois rises attempting a springboard moonsault but Dubois catches him across his shoulders, and this time hits a successful powerslam. Both men stay down on the canvas, slowly they get to their feet and start to brawl, both man throwing heavy left and rights

HA: Dubois wanting to force Cassidy into a brawl, he knows Cassidy can’t contend with his raw power

Dubois get’s the upper hand and swings Cassidy against the ropes. Cassidy swings a clothesline but is met with a boot in the stomach, Cassidy is doubled over and Dubois shouts to the crowds

JD: Vive La France

The crowd boos as Dubois lifts his opponent for a powerbomb but Cassidy counters with a hurracanrana! The crowd is cheering both men as they rise to their feet, Dubois ducks a clothesline then hits an Au Revoir side slam

Dubois covers.

2..........Kick out!

Cassidy gets the shoulder up, Dubois starts booting away on the right leg of Cassidy before dragging him to a corner where he places the leg on the 2nd rope and continues his stomping attack. Eventually, he steps back and Cassidy slumps in the corner, Dubois uses the ropes to hit an aided dropkick ala Jeff Hardy before stepping back allowing Cassidy forward where he meets him with a jumping DDT.

Ref: 1................

2............Kick out!

HE: A real momentum swing in this one. Dubois has the upper hand now and he will not let that go

HA: Cassidy has put up a great fight but Dubois is using the lessons learnt from every one of his years in the ring to gat on top

Again Cassidy gets the shoulder up, Dubois places him into a side headlock, Cassidy gets to his feet and whips Jerome across the ring, Cassidy ducks his head for a back body drop but is met with a boot to the face, he falls into the ropes wand Dubois hits a German suplex. As Cassidy lies unmoved on the mat Dubois goes up to the top rope...

HA: 360 LEG DROP!

HE: Amazing move!

Ref: 1...............

Kick out!

Cassidy again kicks out, much to the shock of the crowd who cheer as Cassidy raises a shoulder off the mat. Dubois waits for him to rise before nailing the French Connection (Spear).

Dubois doesn’t cover initially, instead choosing to wait for Cassidy to rise before hitting a powerbomb.

HE: And that’s the exclamation mark

Ref: 1....................

HA: A valiant effort from Cassidy but Dubois showing why he is considered one of the greatest ever in that ring

HE: Indeed. Dubois was pushed harder this evening than maybe even he expected but he has picked up the hard fought victory and now I am sure his thoughts will return to gaining revenge over Anthony Grace

Dubois arm is lifted in victory; he pushes the ref away and kicks Cassidy in the gut a couple of times before rolling out of the ring

HA: No need for that. That is the bad side of Dubois

Dubois is walking up the ramp his arms aloft bad mouthing the crowd as the show continues backstage

Match result: Jerome Dubois via pinfall
Match time: 5 minutes, 56 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 5:02 am

(Bam is still backstage and playing with his phone, when Simon Cagero comes into shot swigging from a bottle of beer. Bam doesn't notice him coming and Cagero peers over the UK Champions shoulder to see what he is typing out on his phone.)

SC: Don’t you ever stop tweeting?

(Bam turns round quickly and covers his phone. He looks at Cagero who is smirking at him. Simon takes another gulp of beer and wipes his mouth with his arm. Bam appears ready to walk off, when Cagero grabs his arm.)

SC: Hey, what’s the rush? I didn't have time to offer my congratulations to you last week. That was some quick thinking you did there.

(Bam looks confused and wary. Cagero notices the look Bam is giving him and holds his hand up.)

SC: What? I am being honest here. Every dog has his day and that was yours right? You did well.

(Bam starts to smile and Cagero mimics it while holding his hand out to shake.)

SC: No hard feelings?

BS: No hard……

SMASH!

(Just as Bam is about to shake Cagero’s hand, he brings his other hand across and smashes the bottle into Bam's face. Bam goes down heavily and cracks the back of his head on the floor. He is totally unconscious as Cagero hunches down and stares at his handiwork. He picks up Bam’s phone that he dropped on impact and chucks it onto his chest.)

SC: Tweet that……

(Cagero smirks once more and gets back to his feet. He checks that Bam is still not moving before walking out of shot. The camera focuses on Bam, his face bleeding badly, as the scene fades out.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 5:04 am

(Jackson Black is limbering up backstage beside Timothy Allen. He doesn’t seem to be giving the interviewer much notice, even when Allen starts speaking into the camera.)

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, as you can see I am joined by Jackson Black who will soon be facing the undefeated Anthony Grace. I have to say, I have never seen Black more focused before a match……Jackson…..a few words please?

(Black stops exercising and leisurely turns towards the interviewer. He motions for Allen to continue quickly.)

TA: Jackson, a big night all round for you. Not only are you facing Anthony Grace but you get to hear if Jax Cutler will grant your request for a match at Beachfront Brawl…..

(Jackson looks annoyed.)

JB: I didn’t request it. I demanded it. And I shouldn’t even be doing that. The International belt belongs around my waist. I know its history. I AM its history. Cutler realised that when I had the coverleaf locked in at the end of the match last week. He might not have felt the pain physically, but the sight of it left him mentally scarred. He knows that’s his future and the worse thing is, his manager is going to make it a reality.

??: Is that so……

(Michael Hathaway suddenly comes in from the side of the screen. Allen is sandwiched between the two men as Hathaway speaks.)

MH: My my, you’re an impatient animal aren’t you Jackson? Pacing around backstage and being as demanding as a diva. I told you quite plainly 10 days ago, that tonight you will receive an answer to your wish for a match with my client. The fact is Jackson, the night is still young! I have the chance to see you in action and then put my feet up as Jax Cutler destroys Keith Leone. Then I might hang around for the main event. My point is Jackson, yes you will get your answer. But when I want to give it. So please……feel free to complain a bit more. It amuses me to see a grown man desperately trying to reach the carrot on the stick.

(Hathaway laughs and then walks out of shot. Black grits his teeth and snarls before speaking intimidatingly to Allen.)

JB: I cannot wait until that smug git gets what he deserves……

(Black strides out of shot leaving Allen alone. He shrugs to the camera and then motions for it to stop recording.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 5:05 am

Match 6
Liam Wood/Bam Sparkleston vs Vincent Costello/Simon Cagero

HA: Folks this next match is supposed to be a tag team bout but after what we have just seen, I don’t think there is any way that Bam Sparkleston can compete…

HE: Of course he can’t….Simon Cagero just broke a glass in his face…

HA: Disgusting actions from Cagero, clearly still angry that he wasn’t the one who won the UK Championship last week…

“Endseekers” rips through the airwaves and the crowd goes wild as Liam Wood walks out onto the stage. Flames burn high over his head and he poses for the fans before making his way to the ring…

HA: Last week Liam Wood sent a message to Vincent Costello…he wants a fight with the EWF Champion…

HE: And tonight he gets Costello face to face….he won’t need to resort to sneak attacks to get a fight tonight…

HA: It was hardly a sneak attack….Wood wanted retribution for the fact that Costello has been stalking Emmy and last week he got it…

HA: Now Wood needs to live with the consequences…he doesn’t have a partner for this match anymore…

Wood climbs into the ring and he throws his vest into the audience as “Pardon Me” booms out to a violent reaction from the fans. Boos ring all around and litter is thrown as Simon Cagero appears on the stage, an evil grin on his face…

HA: Cagero looks real happy with himself, the no good coward….he just smashed a glass bottle in another human being’s face….

HE: We’ve been waiting for Cagero to show his true self and now we have got it….this guy will do whatever it takes to get ahead in this game, he is a veteran and he knows exactly what needs to be done…

HA: You think Bam Sparkleston deserved that? I’m sure he would have given Cagero a shot any time he liked….but what this man did is disgusting…

Cagero stands in the aisleway and he smirks at the torrent of abuse being thrown his way by the fans before walking around the ring. Liam Wood is looking out at Cagero, anticipating a sneak attack, when “Killing in the name of” echoes out…

HE: Liam Wood may be a high class superstar but he is in for it now…he is looking down both barrels because there is no Bam Sparkleston….how can he fight Cagero & Costello?

HA: That is something that Wood will have to figure out…

Purple pyros erupt into the rafters and then Vincent Costello walks out onto the stage. He slicks his hair back and pats the EWF belt around his waist before pointing down at Wood and then he draws his finger across his throat…

HE: Liam Wood is going to pay very dearly for he did ten days ago….you don’t get one over on Vincent Costello without backlash…

Costello swats the fans’ hands away as he walks down the aisleway. Liam Wood is checking over his shoulder, making sure Cagero is not moving, and then he rushes to the ropes and dives through, tackling Costello to the ground…

*Crowd cheer

HA: Liam Wood wasting no time, he came here for one reason and that is to get him some of Vincent Costello…

Wood is on top of Costello and he is raining down punches at his rival’s head when Simon Cagero comes around and kicks Wood in the back of his head, knocking him onto the ground.

HE: I told you Wood was in trouble..

HA: Nobody said anything about a handicap match, this bout shouldn’t be taking place after what Cagero did to Sparkleston…

Cagero drags Wood up and tries to bash him into the side of the steel steps but Wood spins around and throws Cagero into the steel, leaving him slumped on the ground. Wood then turns back and he is clattered by Costello, who lifts him up and charges him backwards into the ringpost…

HA: This could turn nasty for Liam Wood if nobody intervenes….Costello does not need telling twice when an opportunity like this arises…

Costello then grabs Wood’s arm and he whips him into the security railing, flipping him upside down in the process. Wood is slumped on the ground as Costello begins to stomp down on him…

HE: Liam Wood is going to rue the day he continued this fight with Costello…

HA: It was Costello who kept this feud going…Wood thought it was all over after Night of Glory but Costello has been obsessed with Emmy ever since…

Costello drags Wood up and he throws him into the ring before following him. Wood bursts forwards and he tackles Costello to the floor, slamming down punches, forearms and elbows.

HA: Wood is fighting as though his life depends on it…he wants Costello to know exactly what is in his future…

Cagero is back in the ring and he punts Wood in the ribs before rolling on top of him and scoring with a flurry of his own. Wood manages to cover up and then he kicks out with both feet, sending Cagero backwards…

HA: This isn’t Cagero’s fight…

HE: I think he’d rather side with the EWF Champion than some loser like Wood….good decision making…

Cagero gets back up and sprints forwards but Wood ducks his shoulder and backdrops him over the top rope. Cagero clings onto the top rope and looks to climb back in but Wood spins on his heel and nails an excellent pele kick, knocking Cagero down into the aisleway…

HA: Thanks for coming, Simon…

HE: Keep your eyes on the prize at all times…

Wood gets back up and turns around but is flattened by the EWF Championship, hitting him square between the eyes. Costello smirks as he chucks the belt away and begins to batter Wood’s head with his fist…

HA: This is becoming uncomfortable viewing….

HE: Liam Wood’s blood is going to stain this arena…

Blood begins to seep from Wood’s head, staining Costello’s hands, as the brutal attack continues. Costello then gets up and he pushes the referee to the floor before climbing from the ring and grabbing a steel chair from the announce area…

HA: Cmon now, this is enough…

HE: Costello’s Law decides when enough is enough…

Costello rolls back into the ring and he beckons for Wood to get back up to his feet. Wood, blood running down his face, slowly gets back up to his feet and he staggers into the firing line…

CRACK!

HA: Wood isn’t done fighting yet….

Wood dodges the chairshot and then he spins Costello around and begins to unload with a barrage of right hands. He staggers Costello into the ropes and continues his assault before whipping Costello across the ring and he pushes him into the air as he comes back….

HA: WORLD EATER!

Cagero gets back in the ring and he tackles Wood into the corner and begins to fire off with kicks and punches. The crowd are booing as Cagero taunts them and then backs away….he looks Wood up and down before running back and diving into him…

Crowd: OOOOOOO!

HA: Not what Cagero was looking for…

Wood sidesteps and sends Cagero through the ropes into the ring-post. Wood then grabs him by the scruff of the neck and hauls him over the top rope. Cagero lands hard on his spine and lies there, in agony, as Costello sneaks back in behind Wood with a brutal low-blow…

HA: This is horrible….Liam Wood is being cut down here, he has no support…

HE: This is exactly what Vincent Costello wanted…it wouldn’t surprise me if he gave Cagero the idea of taking out Bam…genius…

Cagero staggers back to his feet and looks ready to climb back into the ring but Costello shakes his head and points Cagero away. Cagero looks ready to argue but the cameras hear Costello saying “This is mine….you’ve had your fun”. Cagero nods and heads up the ramp…

HA: Simon Cagero has more than left his mark on proceedings this evening….what a vile human being he really is…

HE: Don’t hate because you ain’t, brother…it does not suit you…

Costello then turns his attention back to Liam Wood. The crowd are booing furiously as Costello slicks his hair back and laughs at what he has done. Wood is trying to get back to his knees as Costello picks up the steel chair and stands over his rival…

HA: Enough now, this has gone too far already…

HE: I don’t think Costello has even begun…

Costello turns the chair on its edge and drives it down into Wood’s spine…..CRACK!.....CRACK!.....CRACK!.....CRACK!....CRACK!.....CRACK!.....CRACK!

HA: We need security out here….someone do something…

Wood’s yells of pain fill the air as Costello continues to drive the chair down into his spine. Costello is smiling at his handiwork…

Costello: You like that, Wood?....You want me to stop? Beg…..BEG!

HA: Costello is a sick, twisted individual….

The referee tries to intervene but Costello threatens him with the chair and sends him scarpering from the ring. Costello then lifts the chair over his head and brings it crashing down towards Wood’s skull…..CRACK!

HE: Oh my…

HA: This is too much…

The chair thunders off Wood’s head and leaves him unmoving in the middle of the ring. Costello throws the chair down and he begins to laugh at the crowd, antagonising them into booing even more….

HA: Costello is proud of what he has done…

HE: He has sent a message…Liam Wood wants a shot at the world title and now he knows exactly what he has to endure in order to have any chance of taking away Vincent’s most prized possession…

The crowd begin to cheer as Wood starts to stir beneath Costello’s feet. VC looks slightly surprised but then he shakes his head and climbs out of the ring, ripping up the ring apron….

HA: What now?

HE: Wood needs to just stay down, he is only prolonging the agony…

HA: Liam Wood will never lie down, not for anyone…

Costello takes his time to search under the ring and then he pulls back up with a large, heavy object in his hands.

HA: You have got to be kidding me….

HE: Now I think this might be going too far…

Costello pushes a cinder block under the bottom rope and then he rolls back in, a mad glint in his eye. Security and a team of referees are trying to climb into the ring but Costello grabs the steel chair and starts swinging, causing everyone to back off and give a very wide berth…

HA: What the hell is Costello doing with that cinder block? He can’t use it as a weapon…

HE: I think that is exactly what he is going to do…

HA: Liam Wood can’t even get up….this is totally uncalled for…

Wood, blood streaming down his face, is on all fours and trying to push himself upwards. The crowd are looking anxious as Costello then picks the cinder block up and ambles towards his opponent…

HA: No…cmon, Vincent….if there is any shred of decency inside…

HE: There really isn’t….

HA: You’ll kill him……OH MY GOD!

HE: Get the medics….this night is turning into sheer carnage….the medical bills will be huge…

HA: Liam Wood needs serious attention….this is heinous…

Costello hovers over Wood, a sick look on his face, and then he brings the block down and crashes it across the back of Wood’s head, knocking him completely unconscious and destroying the block at the same time. Costello drops to his knees besides Wood, a look of pure satisfaction on his face…

HA: This whole situation between these two world class athletes has gone too far….this is about much more than world championships…

HE: Both these men live to be world champion but their personal hatred for one another is taking this to a whole new level…

HA: Liam Wood may be out of action for some time after that….his neck may be broken, he is lucky to still be breathing…

Emmy accompanies medics down to the ring and she looks distraught, horror on her face. Costello looks out at her, grinning, and then he lifts Wood’s bloodied head off the mat to show her what he has done…

HA: This guy is psychotic…

HE: I don’t think Emmy should be out here, Costello has his eye on her…

HA: He better leave her alone….

HE: Are you going to protect her?

Costello stands up and pushes Wood’s head back into the mat before walking to the ropes. Emmy quickly moves to the opposite side of the ring, behind a team of security guards, as Costello drops down to the outside. He points at her and says “I’ll see you soon” but laughing and turning into the aisleway. Wood is slowly lowered from the ring and placed on a gurney, a neck brace fitted for precaution. Emmy has tears running down her cheek as she holds her boyfriend’s hand…

HA: This is a sorry, sorry sight….we saw the Red Arrows seriously injured earlier tonight, poor Bam Sparkleston had a glass broken in his face and now this….it makes you anxious for the rest of the show….

HE: I think 6CW will have their very own ward at the local hospital….the injury list is growing…

HA: We hope that Liam Wood is ok but the early signs don’t look good….Vincent Costello has done a real number on his arch-rival tonight….

HE: This is far from the last we have seen of this…

HA: Unfortunately I think you are right…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 5:09 am

(Nicky Cassidy and Billy Shaw are walking down the backstage corridors talking. Cassidy looks a little downtrodden after his loss but still full of energy)

NC: How are your legs?

BS: A little sore still. That coverleaf is crazy!

NC: Don’t you think we are losing our way a bit?

BS: What? As a unit? I thought we were good?

NC: No I don’t mean that. I mean in regards to the other teams here. Red Arrows hold the belts and all talk has been about them, Brotherhood and Bad Intentions. Most people would still bet on Harris and Masters to beat us in a match at the moment. Just seems we have gone down the ladder.

(Shaw stops and turns to his partner.)

BS: I know things haven’t been great lately but we have things in our favour. Bad Intentions are still caught up with Uprising. Brotherhood seems more interested in Joshua than gold. As for Masters and Harris, there is no way they will be a tag team again. So, think about it……we are where we need to be to take on Red Arrows because we don’t have any distractions.

NC: Yeah, but I just haven’t been feeling it lately. I just think we need to up our game and not rely on others to implode and leave the way clear. We need to show everyone that we are contenders on merit. Otherwise we aren’t going to be in the mix come Beachfront Brawl.

(Shaw looks at him as if the idea has suddenly dawned on him too.)

BS: You think? Seriously?

(Cassidy puts a hand on his tag team partner’s shoulder.)

NC: I don’t want to risk it man. We have a chance to be really successful here. I just want to take any opportunity given to us and show everyone what we can do.

(Shaw nods his head and starts to walk down the corridor with his partner again.)

BS: Alright. Let’s make things happen. I want to be on that plane to Sydney….

(The tag team turns round a corner and out of shot, as we go back to ringside.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 5:12 am

(Backstage Brian is stood with Anthony Grace)

AG: No worries Brian. Anytime I can put a smile on a fans face is a good day in my diary

(Brian smiles and nods seeming more at ease than we have previously seen)

B: Thank you Anthony. Good luck for tonight

(Grace nods and walks out of shot, suddenly an arm wraps around Brian’s throat and drags the interviewer backwards, Brian frantically grabs at the mysterious figure behind him desperately gasping for breath. As his movements become more and more extreme laughter can be heard)

??: Not so tough now huh?

(Brian is dropped to the floor, he grabs his throat. The camera pans to reveal his attacker is Alexander Altair. Altair stands over Brian who is still struggling to catch his breath)

AA: Don’t play the hero BbbbbbbBrian

(Altair places his right foot on Brian’s neck as the interviewer closes his eyes)

AA: You need to learn your place Brian. People like you don’t belong here. Maybe it’s time you went back to your day job and leave this to the real men!

(Brian gulps as Altair laughs)

???:What in the hell??

(Altair lifts his head as Hernandez walks into shot)

MH: What are you doing? I didn't know you had been discharged from the trainer's room?

(Altair looks evilly at his fallen victim)

AA: I am teaching someone a valuable lesson in life

(Hernandez shakes his head)

MH: You don’t have time for this; you need to stay focused on The Uprising and not on backstage nobodies. Mr Jones wants to see you, now!!

(Altair lifts his foot and Brian lets out a gasp of air)

AA: Next time you won’t get off so easily

(Hernandez and Altair walks out of shot as Brian stares from the ground)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 5:14 am

Match 7
Jackson Black vs. Anthony Grace

Back at ringside and “Watch me shine” echoes out and the crowd boo as Jackson Black swaggers out on the stage, a look of calm focus on his face. He stands with his hands on his hips, oblivious of the fans’ reaction, and then he makes his way down the ramp.

HA: Jackson Black has been in very impressive form of late. Victories over Bam and The Viper Liam Wood have propelled Jackson back into the Championship scene

HE: He has made his target very clear. Black has unfinished business in the International division, he wants that title back

HA: Well tonight he needs to stay focused on the matter in hand. His opponent tonight may still be a rookie in terms of in ring performances but he has started his 6CW career in fine fashion and will put up a stern test for Jackson Black tonight

HE: Indeed. Anthony Grace is so far unbeaten in 6CW but tonight is the kind of test he hasn’t experienced yet

HA: Black is one of, if not the best, mat wrestlers in the business….he is a phenomenal athlete, arguably the best superstar to never win a 6CW World Title…

HE: And he has a mean streak that could spell real danger for Grace

HA: It’s an encounter that these fans have been looking forward to

HE: Some of them, the rest still want Grace nowhere near a 6CW arena. Tonight Black may just make some of their wishes come true

HA: Well we will see Henry. Grace shouldn’t be written off; he has shown that he can step up against real challenges already in his short tenure

He has impressed a lot of people

HE: And made a few enemies

HA: It’s the nature of the business Henry. You can’t win them all over

But his guest tonight might win over a fair few more; tonight singing him to the ring is Cheryl Cole

The crowd start to wolf whistle as the X Factor judge walks out on stage; she is dressed in a short pink dress and blows kisses playfully to the crowd

Grace walks out to the stage to the cheers of the fans; he kisses Cheryl's hand and waves to a section of the fans before taking his bowed position centre stage as Cheryl starts to sing. Grace gets up and starts to make his way down to the ring as Black looks on unimpressed

Grace reaches ringside and rolls inside before ascending each turnbuckle and saluting the crowd. In the midst of the cheers there is a small amount of boos from the back of the audience…

HA: Tough crowd

HE: Maybe he should have got the ginger one

HA: I don’t think…………..Never mind, I think we are about ready on this one

The ref checks both men and signals for the bell

The two men circle each other; Black is trash talking as Grace smiles before both men launch forward to connect with a lockup…

HE: There’s the in ring no how that you don’t get as a rookie

Black steps back at the last moment and he slaps Grace across the cheek, sending him staggering back. Grace rubs his face in surprise and then bursts forward, tackling Black who looks startled into the corner and he begins to fire off a flurry of punches….

HA: Grace showing a fiery side…

The referee stands in on the count of four and backs Grace away, only for Black to launch out and stomp the Hollywood superstars gut. Black knocks Grace back with successive right hands and then grabs his arm and Irish whips him into the corner….

HE: A physical start to this match…both men happy to throw down…I didn’t expect this ferocity from Grace

Black runs into the corner but Grace drives his knee up into his foe’s face and then follows him out with a series of right hands. He grabs Black’s head and plants a butt right between his eyes before pushing him against the ropes and whipping him across the ring….Black comes back and Grace levels him with a dropkick…

HA: Impressive start form Grace, but he needs to keep this up if he wants to really slow down Black

Black gets back up and Grace slams a European uppercut under his jaw before driving knees into his stomach, knocking him back to the corner. He then opens up with rights and lefts before backing away and sprinting back in with a solid yakuza kick to the front of Black’s face…

HE: Wow, Grace really starting to impart some dominance. He really is intent on using tonight’s match as a platform to bigger things

HA: And I bet somewhere backstage Jerome Dubois is looking on, waiting for his chance for revenge

Black staggers out and Grace snap mares him to the mat before leaning over the top and trying to wrench in a seated sleeper. Black struggles and tries to break free as Grace changes tactics and drills five sickening knees into the spine of Black’s before pulling him up to his feet and nailing a double under-hook suplex………………….1…………………………..2………………..shoulder up.

They get back up and Grace crashes fierce chops against the chest of his opponent before grabbing his arm and whipping him into the corner. Grace runs in and lands with a solid diving elbow to the chest before he pulls Black out and lifts him into a suplex position but Black shimmies over the back of Grace’s shoulders and he counters with a Russian legsweep………………..1…………………………2…………………kick out.

Black quickly runs off the ropes and tries to come back with a running neckbreaker but Grace spins out of it and launches his foe across the ring with a belly to belly suplex….

HE: The former International Champion really has been caught out by Grace’s range of offence…

HA: Careful Henry you almost sounded impressed

Black gets back up and Grace seizes him in a gut wrench before flipping him up into a sit-down powerbomb………………1……………………………………2……………….Black manages to get his shoulder up. Grace crawls up and he beckons for Black to stand before booting him in the stomach…

HE: OVATION!

Black struggles backwards and then he counters with a backdrop that sends Grace up and over the top rope. Grace manages to cling onto the apron, though, and he drives his shoulder through the middle rope as Black turns around, staggering his opponent backwards…

HA: Grace seemingly has an answer for everything…

HE: Not that…

Grace slingshots himself over the top rope for a flying clothesline but Black catches him in midair with a jumping arm breaker across his knees. Grace rolls away in pain as Black takes his chance to dart off the ropes and this time he connects with the neckbreaker as he comes back……..1.
…2
……………shoulder up!

HA: Black pulled that reversal out of left field….

HE: He may be pound for pound the most gifted technical wrestler on the roster but he has an arsenal of moves that can take you out at any opportunity

Black pulls Grace up and drives the point of his elbow into the back of his head before seizing his hair and then launching him back onto the mat, snapping Grace’s head off the canvass. Black then begins to stomp down on Grace’s chest before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a jumping knee to the top of his opponent’s head…

Black stands over the right arm of Grace and he jumps up in the air, driving his boot down into the shoulder as he lands. He then drags his opponent up by the arm and repeatedly slams the appendage against the canvass before twisting his legs around the arm and rolling back, pulling Grace into an armbar…

HE: This is bad news….Black will look to break bones if he has to…

HA: That is the only way he will get Grace to tap out….he won’t give up for anything, not in front of his fans….

The referee is asking Grace if he wants to submit but he just shakes his head and tries to pull his arm free, whilst trying to move himself across the ring toward the ropes. Black continues to wrench the arm back, turning it at the elbow joint….

HE: Black is really cranking up the pressure…

Grace is still too far away from the ropes so instead he tries to tilt his body, moving onto all fours. Black is still leant over him, pulling the arm upwards now, but Grace is able to use his free hand to lean over and seize Black’s tights, dragging him to the mat…

HA: Schoolboy….

1………………………..2……………….Black gets his shoulder up. Both superstars get up but Black quickly grabs Grace’s arm and yanks it, dragging him down to his knees again. He twists the arm twice and then pulls Grace to the ropes before climbing up the turnbuckle and jumping down onto the apron, snapping the arm of across the top rope….

HE: Black is being very smart here…. He wants to slow Grace down

Grace staggers back clutching his shoulder as Black takes his time to climb back to the top of the turnbuckle and then leaps off with a flying shoulder tackle…………………..1………………………..2………………..kick out. Black gets back up and he pulls Grace to his feet and positions him for a piledriver….

HA: Watch out now….

Grace manages to swipe the legs of Black and he tries to synch in a figure four leg lock but Black boots out at the injured arm of causing him to stumble backwards into the corner. Black gets back up and he chases in…

HE: Grace avoided contact….

HA: SPEAR!

Grace sidesteps in the corner before running the ropes, smashing into Black with a huge spear as he returns…………………………..1……………………………………..2………………………………….shoulder up from Black at the final moment.

HE: Anthony Grace needed that move…

HA: And he needs a few more, because Black can still sense an opportunity….

Grace tries to grab Black by the head but his opponent sends three hard punches into his opponent’s shoulder and then lifts him up into a back suplex, causing Grace to land hard on his injured shoulder……………..1………………………..2……………………….shoulder up.

HE: Every time Black wants to get back in control he just needs to go after the shoulder….

HA: Grace needs to find a way to combat that, this is a real test for him so early in his career….

Grace stumbles up and Black scoops him onto his shoulders for a shoulder-breaker but Grace wriggles off the back and hooks Black into a full nelson…

HE: Full nelson slam…

HA: But he tweaked the shoulder…

Grace manages to slam Black down with the slam but he rubs his arm afterwards, feeling the strain………………..1………………………………2………………Black kicks out. Grace gets back up and he waits for Black to rise before using his good arm to grab his opponent by the throat….

HE: He is thinking about a chokeslam…

Black plants his head forwards and butts Grace in the mouth before pushing back into the corner and running in with a heavy shoulder thrust to the gut. Black then climbs up the ropes and begins to administer a ten punch combo….

The count gets to six when Grace suddenly lifts his arms up and grabs Black by the tights, dropping him backwards onto the turnbuckle and tying him up in a tree of woe position. The crowd is cheering as Grace staggers up and he stomps on the chest of the helpless Black before climbing onto the second rope…

HA: I don’t know what Grace is planning here….

HE: OH MY GOD!!!

The crowd cheer as Grace puts his hands on the top rope and then slingshots backwards off the turnbuckle, using the ropes to pull himself back in and drive a sickening dropkick right into the exposed face of Black……..he drags him out of the corner………………………..1……………………2………………….shoulder up from Black!

HA: Black able to kick out….

HE: But that dropkick has dazed him, he could be in trouble…

HA: This is Grace’s chance, what a victory this would be

Grace gets back to his feet and he tries to drag Black into a powerbomb but Black lands several hard body shots and then kneels down into a jawbreaker. Grace staggers back, swaying unsteadily, and Black jumps toward him…

HE: RUNNING ENZIGUIRI!!!

Grace falls backwards and his head bounces off the mat, there are gasps from the crowd as their idol lies prone on the mat

HA: That is the threat that this man possesses, Anthony Grace appeared to be in the ascendency but in the space of a second everything has changed

Black stretches out his arms; an evil grin emerges on his face as he stalks his opponent. Grace attempts to push himself up but drops back to the mat

HE: Grace is there for the taking

'Bridge Burning' by the Foo Fighters blasts out of the speakers and Black spins around to face the ramp

HA: That’s Jax Cutler’s music. Hathaway promised Black he would get his answer tonight well maybe we are about the see the International Champion deliver it in person

HE: Well where is he?

The crowd start to boo as the music continues to play without the arrival of Cutler. The video screen switches on and the smiling face of Michael Hathaway comes in to view

MH: A very impressive display Jackson, obviously there is a huge difference between this actor and my client Jax Cutler but none the less, you can only beat what is in front of you

But I digress, I promised you an answer and an answer you shall get. Despite my insistence that you are somewhat undeserving my client Jax Cutler wishes me to inform you that your challenge has been accepted

At Beachfront Brawl you will get your wish but let me leave you without any doubt. You will be leaving Australia empty handed a shadow of your former self

Black is shaking his head rubbing his hands

MH: Oh and Jackson; he’s behind you!

Black turns to see Anthony Grace is back on his feet

HE: Kick to the gut

HA: OVATION!!!!!!!!!

The crowd goes wild as Grace drives Black to the mat and the ref dives to make the count

3!!!!!!!!!!

HA: What a win for the still undefeated Anthony Grace

HE: He owes a lot to the interruption from Hathaway

HA: But none the less he took the chance when it presented itself, that’s the mark of a real opportunist and perhaps dare I say it a future champion of this company

HE: Let’s not get ahead of ourselves Harold; let’s take this for what it is

As Grace is celebrating with his fans but there is an audible section who are once again dismayed by the result. Harold has his hands on his headphones and appears not to be concentrating

HA: Sorry Henry……… Ladies and Gentleman I am being told there is an incident backstage that requires our urgent attention. Christy are you there?

Match result: Anthony Grace via pinfall
Match time: 8 minutes, 17 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 5:16 am

(The camera shows Christy James running through the backstage area, her support team trying to keep up. Loud shouts and noises can be heard off screen as Christy and her team turns a corner the camera zooms in to show JJ Johnson throwing down his jacket. Johnson is naked from the waist up and he stands opposite Keith Leone who is stood smiling hood up, his eyes narrow as Johnson’s veins on his biceps look ready to burst)

JJ: You want me to send a message, not impressed with what I did last week huh Keith? How about I give you a live action playback right here right now, you ready to throw down big man, the time is now, you ready?

(Christy is whispering as she creeps forward, a large group of 6CW employees have circled around JJ and Leone)

CJ: After weeks and weeks of build up it looks like the pressure is finally getting to JJ Johnson. Leone has been trying to get into his head and I’d say its working. Johnson looks real fired up but Leone isn’t flinching, the atmosphere backstage is electric Harold.

(The camera returns to Johnson)

JJ: What’s the matter Keith, you scared, after all the words, all the hyperbole that maybe you just don’t cut it anymore. You starting to realise you picked a fight with the wrong guy

(Leone pulls back his hood)

JJ: That’s right MothaF***** it’s real now

(Leone smiles and steps towards Johnson, slowly he starts to unzip his jacket)

JJ: You are about to walk into a world of pain

(Suddenly literally a hundred security swoop into the circle and pull the two men apart, Johnson tries to fight out but is held back. From behind the camera Daniel Magnusson walks into view, he looks annoyed)

DM What in the hell do you two thing you are doing, this isn’t fight club.

KL: Tell your blue eyed boy Daniel, he’s the one who made the first move. Maybe all this got too much for him, big pressure situation and the great JJ Johnson starts to melt

JJ: Let go of me and I’ll show you what pressure looks like!!

(Magnusson snaps)

DM: ENOUGH!!! I don’t know who the hell you two think you are but I am seriously starting to question my judgement in bringing you back to 6CW. This is not the JJ Johnson and Keith Leone show. As hard as it is for you to believe there are more people on this world than the two of you!!

(Magnusson turns to the security who are still restraining the two superstars)

DM: Take Mr. Leone straight to his dressing room and JJ, I suggest you go somewhere to cool off

(Security escort both men away as Magnusson looks on)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 5:17 am

(Max Adamson is stood backstage with Mr. Jones; the pair are watching footage showing Enforcer’s arrival earlier in the show)

MA: Ha, as if!! What do I have to prove against him? I’m not the one who lost my title; this gold is staying firmly around where it belongs. Stepping stone pah, I am it. There is nothing above me!

(Jones coughs and Max laughs)

MA: In the ring of course, don’t worry boss man. You can keep all that backstage and board room stuff. I’m too good looking to be weighed down with paperwork and number crunching. Speaking of which, what’s the deal with you and Magnusson. Constantly at each others throats, threatening this and that and the next thing you’re talking about doing deals

MJ: It was a proposal

MA: And there’s a difference?

(Jones scowls)

MJ: Magnusson is not an idiot; he understands that all this macho bravado will only take us so far. If a change is going to happen then the talking gets done in the boardroom, no amount of throwing fists is going to resolve the situation. We need to agree how this ends. We have no desire to work together.

MA: Thank god

MJ: But we cannot allow this to destroy what I have built.

(Adamson looks confused)

MA: So what then?

(Jones smiles as the camera goes back to ringside)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 5:18 am

Match 8
Jax Cutler vs Keith Leone

We return to ringside and “Bridge burning” is booming out of the speakers. Michael Hathaway is standing on the stage, a smug grin on his face, and then he points back to the entranceway as Jax Cutler enters into view…

HA: One on one action up next folks and this contest promises to be a real classic…

HE: Jax Cutler has been practically unstoppable in singles competition since he joined 6CW, capturing the International Championship along the way….I don’t know whether this is such a good match for Keith Leone with Beachfront Brawl just around the corner…

HA: Leone has been able to find a way to win in every contest since he returned but this is going to be a real task…especially with Hathaway out here, that snake can turn any situation in Cutler’s favour…

HE: That is why he is the best manager in the business…

Hathaway and Cutler stop at the base of the ring, soaking up the boos that are being dished out by the audience. Cutler is flexing his huge muscles , his eyes full of fire, as Hathaway pats him on the shoulder and talks into his ear…

Hathaway: This is your night, Jax….you crush Keith Leone and these people, these people won’t be able to ignore you any longer….you show them why you are the future of this company….the main event….SHOW THEM!

Cutler nods his head, unclips his belt from around his waist, and grins at his manager before he passes Hathaway the belt and then leaps onto the apron. Cutler climbs through the ropes as “Limowreck” booms out to an almighty ovation…

HA: In just a few weeks at Beachfront Brawl, Jax Cutler will defend his championship against Jackson Black in what promises to be a fantastic contest….on the same night; Keith Leone will compete in a match for the ages….he is just a couple of weeks away from cementing his name in the history books as one of the best ever…

HE: Not if Jax Cutler can stop it…this is a major risk for Leone because Cutler doesn’t care about egos or legendary status. He likes to hurt people….

Leone appears on the stage, his head covered by his trademark hood, and pyros begin to erupt all around him. The Wembley audience are on their feet, flashbulbs going off everywhere, and then Leone lowers his jacket to the ground and begins to walk the ramp…

HA: Earlier tonight Keith Leone was involved in another stand-off with JJ Johnson….these two guys are itching to get at one another….I don’t know how long they can wait before they come to blows…

HE: I thought it was going to explode last week….no way can I see them getting to September 17th without any kind of physical altercation…

Leone stops at the steel steps and he stares over at Michael Hathaway, who merely smiles back, and then he makes his way up onto the apron. Leone climbs through the ropes but Cutler quickly storms across with a knee to the ribs and clubbing blows to the back…

HA: Jax Cutler wasting no time here….he’s going straight to work…

HE: Smart, don’t let Leone get any sort of rhythm….

Hathaway is applauding as Cutler drops Leone to his knees and continues to hammer down punches before delivering a stiff knee to the side of his opponent’s head, leaving him slumped across the ropes. The referee gets in between and warns Cutler…

HA: Cutler needs to be careful he doesn’t get himself disqualified…

Cutler barges past the referee and begins to stomp down on Leone’s chest, really driving his bodyweight behind each kick. He then grabs Leone’s legs and pulls him away from the ropes, ripping him into midair and then dumping him down on the mat again…

HE: Cutler is man-handling Leone…

Cutler quickly dives into a full mount position and begins to crash down punches towards Leone’s head. Leone is trying to cover up and use his hands to push Cutler’s arms away but Cutler is finding openings and using his forearms and elbow points to find his target…

HA: This is Cutler’s MMA background coming to full use here….he is using any part of his body to gain offense…

The referee once again intervenes and forces Cutler to stand up and back into the corner. Hathaway is smiling from the outside as he watches Leone try and get back to his feet…

HA: We haven’t seen Keith Leone take a beating like this since he returned….Jax Cutler is making his mark…

Leone is using the ropes to pull himself up as Cutler walks up behind him and hammers in punches and forearms to the kidneys. He then drags Leone away from the ropes and clotheslines him in the back of the head, knocking him to the ground. Cutler drops down and begins to drive punches into the back of Leone’s neck…

HA: We’ve seen enough neck injuries tonight, we don’t need anymore…

The referee gets involved again and this time he gives Cutler a very stern warning. Cutler shrugs the official away and then he pulls Leone up and tries to lift him into a suplex…

HE: This is going to be pure demolition from Cutler if Leone isn’t careful…

HA: Leone is a fighter, he won’t just allow Cutler to take control…

Leone kicks his legs, blocking the suplex, and then he uses his free hand to hook away at Cutler’s body. He brings his knees up and drives them into Cutler’s stomach, fighting with everything he can muster…

HA: Leone is making the big man retreat…

Cutler doubles up and staggers back a little as Leone then comes forwards and targets the body with sickening chops. He pushes Cutler back against the ropes and then he grabs his arm, looking to Irish whip him…

HE: Cutler has too much strength….

Cutler reverses the whip and he sends Leone across the ring. He lowers his head for a backdrop on the return but Leone grabs his head…

HA: DOUBLE ARMED DDT!

1…………………………2…………………..Cutler pushes his shoulder off the mat!

HA: Veteran instincts there from Leone, caught Cutler out…

Cutler begins to get back up as Leone runs in behind him and grounds him with a bulldog. The crowd are cheering as Leone then goes to the corner and begins to climb to the top rope…

HE: Leone looking for something fancy…

HA: He wants something high impact to slow Cutler down……BEAUTIFUL!

Leone comes soaring from the top rope and plants his elbow right into the chest of Jax Cutler…
…1
….2
………..kickout!

HA: Leone starting to build up a little momentum now…..this is why he is so highly regarded…

Leone pulls himself back up and he moves back into the corner, sizing up his next move. The crowd are electric, anticipation growing, as Leone beckons for Cutler to stand up and then jumps in towards him…

HA: CONCUSS KICK!

Cutler ducks the superkick and with one hand he lifts Leone up and obliterates him with a spinebuster…

Hathaway: That is the work of a champion right there….you’ve got him, Jax!

1…………………………2…………………Leone gets his shoulder up!

HE: Leone got a little carried away, thinking he had Cutler hurt….

Cutler wraps both hands around Leone’s neck and lifts his head off the mat before slamming it back down into the mat. He repeats the process a dozen more times, leaving Leone slumped, before he runs off the ropes and returns with a big leg-drop……………1……………………..2………………..shoulder up!

HA: Earlier tonight we saw Michael Hathaway get involved and cost Jackson Black a victory…Black isn’t the kind of man to take that lying down, could we see a retaliatory strike?

Cutler hauls Leone back up and he lifts him into a suplex position before carrying him to the ropes and just dumping him across the middle, hanging Leone up. Cutler clubs Leone’s back and then he stands on the second rope, using the elevated position to lift Leone up and then delivers a fisherman’s suplex off the ropes…

HE: Awesome work….that could finish it…

Hathaway continues to shout superlatives at Cutler as the INT champion crawls onto the cover………………1…………………….2……………..Leone just manages to get his shoulder up. Cutler crawls back to his feet and he shakes his head before dragging Leone up…

HA: Cutler thinks Leone is weakening, maybe a chance to finish?

HE: Cutler’s one of the best finishers in the game….give him one chance and he will take it…

HA: CUTTING EDGE!

Cutler flips Leone up for the powerbomb but Leone slides down his back and then pulls Jax into a backslide pin…………………….1………………………..2……………Cutler kicks out. They scramble back up and Leone ducks a clothesline before sprinting off the ropes….

HE: SAMOAN DROP!

HA: This has been a near faultless performance from Jax Cutler, thus far…

Cutler crushes Leone with the Samoan drop as he returns from the ropes, hooking both legs…
…1
…..2
……………Leone gets his shoulder up. Cutler gets to his knees, his chest pumping, and he looks at the referee…

HA: Cutler thinks he should have had a three there…

HE: I’m inclined to agree but a little more punishment for Leone wouldn’t go amiss…

Leone starts to stand up and Cutler grabs him by the hair and pulls him forwards for another suplex. Leone, this time, manages to float behind and he quickly takes Cutler down with a Russian legsweep….the crowd cheer as both men get back up and Leone runs into Cutler with a clothesline, knocking him down again, before welcoming him back up and he turns him over into a powerslam…………………….1…………………………2…………….shoulder up!

HA: You don’t keep a guy like Leone down without one hell of a fight….this man just keeps on coming….

HE: I don’t know how he does it…

HA: Heart, Keith Leone has the heart of a lion…

Leone pulls Cutler up and looks for a piledriver but Jax fights against it and counters with a backdrop. He pulls Leone back up and tries to flip him up into the air….

HE: CUTTING…

Leone falls out the front and he knees Cutler in the gut before turning him around and landing with a stiff, standing neckbreaker…
…1
……2
……….shoulder up!

HA: Jax Cutler is being pushed to his limits now…..this is also a big step up in competition for him, Leone is top tier….

Leone crawls to his feet and he waits for Cutler to stand up before he scoops the big man up onto his shoulders, drawing huge cheers from the audience…

HA: TOMBSTONE!

Cutler kicks his legs and drops off the back of Leone’s shoulders before hauling him into a huge German suplex. Cutler keeps his hands locked and drags Leone back up before shifting his hands and he nails a huge dragon suplex….Leone, now very groggy, can’t stop Cutler from pulling him up again and this time he switches to a tiger suplex….

HE: Amazing combination of suplexes from Jax Cutler…

HA: Finishing off the with JaxPlex!

….2
…………….3!

HA: Leone barely hanging on…

Leone just barely gets his shoulder off the mat and Michael Hathaway curses loudly. Jax Cutler gets back up, his eyes burning, and he begins to question the referee….

HE: Cutler just pulled off a great series of moves but still Leone refuses to stay down…

HA: Cutler will need to keep his patience….this is what happens at the top level of this business….

The referee assures Cutler that it was a two count and then points him away. Cutler looks annoyed as he motions for Leone to get up and then he scoops him into his arms…

HE: Now Leone is done for…

HA: If Keith Leone cannot escape this “Bearhug” then I am afraid Cutler might just break him in half….

Cutler tightens his hands around the body of Leone and begins to ragdoll him, swinging him back and forth, whilst Leone yells out in pain. There is a look of pure glee on the face of Michael Hathaway, who is clearly enjoying what his client is doing….

HA: A win here tonight for Jax Cutler and we can start talking about this guy in the upper brackets of this company….

HE: His performance alone has been outstanding….I knew this guy had a bright future when he first signed…

Leone looks ready to slump, succumbing to the submission, but then he kicks his legs and tries to push himself free of Cutler’s grip. The INT Champion’s hold is virtually unbreakable so Leone is forced to improvise, using the point of his elbow to crunch against Cutler’s face…

HA: Hardest part of the body right there….Cutler won’t be able to take many of those elbows…

He manages to take seven before his hands slip and he releases the submission hold. He staggers away, clutching his head, and then comes forwards again as Leone kicks him in the stomach…

HA: PILEDRIVER!

HE: Ahhh…

The crowd cheer as Leone plants Cutler on his head and then covers………………….1……………………………2……………………Cutler kicks out!

HA: Close but not close enough….Jax Cutler showing his own brand of resiliency…

Hathaway is banging his hand against the mat and screaming words of instructions to Jax Cutler as both superstars struggle to find their feet. Leone is the first man up, using the ropes for support, and he ushers Cutler to his feet before making his move…

HA: CONCUSS…

Cutler catches Leone’s foot and he spins him around in a full circle before he rushes against the opposite ropes and comes charging back…

HE: SPEAR!

….2
…………..3!

HA: It’s over…

Cutler comes back for the spear but Leone drop toe holds him to the mat and then rolls over the top with a cradle for the unexpected three count. Back live and “Limowreck” is playing out to a huge ovation from the crowd…

HE: This can’t be….that was a quick count by the referee…

HA; Keith Leone has once again found a way to win….Jax Cutler was hugely impressive tonight but Leone saw one opening and he took it…

HE: Cutler controlled this match….he had it…

HA: At the highest level you cannot afford any mistakes…Cutler made one and it has cost him, Keith Leone remains undefeated on the road to Beachfront Brawl….

Michael Hathaway has his hands on his head and looks shellshocked as the referee raises Leone’s hand in victory. Leone staggers back to his feet and nods in appreciation at the support from the crowd….

HA: No doubt JJ Johnson was watching that and again he will have seen weaknesses from Leone but ultimately he will have to be impressed…it seems that no matter what you throw at Keith Leone, he always finds a way to come out on top…

HE: This is awful…

Hathaway begins to point at Leone and berate him for “cheating”. He climbs up onto the apron anc continues his tirade but Leone merely laughs at him and tells him to get down. Hathaway refuses so Leone grabs him by his tie and then shoves him down to the hard flooring…

HE: That was completely uncalled for….Keith Leone is a bully….

HA: Hathaway had no business getting in Leone’s face….his client lost the match and he will have to deal with it…

HE: SPEAR….OH YES!

The cheers from the crowd quickly turn to boos as Leone turns back around and is crushed by a huge spear from Jax Cutler. Cutler kneels over Leone with an angry expression on his face…

HA: Cutler lost this damn match…

HE: We was cheated, he was always in control….and now Keith Leone will never forget being in the ring with this man…

HA: That spear may have dislodged a rib or two….Leone will want to get checked out before September 17th…

Cutler shakes his head and rolls from the ring to join his irate manager on the outside. Hathaway is fixing his tie and suit jacket, looking annoyed, but then he smiles at Cutler’s handiwork…

Hathaway: You sent a message, that’s what counts….when it matters you will win, it is all you know….nobody is going to want to fight you after that!

HE: Jax Cutler may have lost the match but he won the war, he had the final say….and I think JJ Johnson owes him a beer or two because Keith Leone does not look in great shape right now…

HA: Leone won the match but I don’t think he feels much like a victor right now….this is by far the toughest task he has had to date since he returned to 6CW…

Hathaway places the INT belt over Cutler’s shoulder and leads him up the ramp towards the backstage area. Keith Leone is on his knees, using the ropes for leverage, and he coughs and splutters before touching his ribs and wincing.

Match result: Keith Leone via pinfall
Match time: 9 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 5:20 am

(Dean Andrews and Daniel Magnusson are sat backstage)

DA: Can we trust them tonight? Do you think they will see the bigger picture? There’s a lot of anger in both of them, they’re young, they want to get on, and it’s only natural that they think about themselves rather than what is best for 6CW

DM: I don’t see any other way. Master’s and Harris are at the top of their game right now, we need them on our side. We need to accept the risk that they might not see eye to eye, but I’m sure that the alternative to working together is so much worse than what we can achieve as a group. They both have history with The Authority, both in and out of the ring. They have more than enough reasons to want to see the back of Mr. Jones

DA: So we’re led to believe but what if that’s just a ploy. What if we’ve been played all along?

DM: By who. Masters has been screwed time and time again by the Authority and Harris; well you have seen how he reacts just at the mere mention of his father’s name. I refuse to believe either of those is on his side

DA: Remember what we had Oliver Keane do to his own brother just so Jones would be convinced he could be trusted, and we’re the good guys!

DM: But the end justified the means Dean. Everybody saw that

DA: And Jones will say the same thing. We are putting a lot of faith into two guys we know very little about. That makes me nervous that is all I am saying

(Magnusson nods)

DM: And me too but the time has come to finish this once and for all. As Jones always said if you’re not with the Authority you’re against them. Now it’s the time for those who are against them to stand up and be counted, the future of 6CW depends on it

(Andrews continues to look nervous)

DA: I hope you know what you’re doing

(Magnusson smiles)

DM: Trust me Dean. There is no other way

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 5:22 am

(The scene changes to show Mr. Jones and Mr. Hernandez in the office of the Authority. Mr. Jones appears calm but Hernandez is pacing the floor)

MH: We are playing a very dangerous game. You could be giving them exactly what they want. I hope you realise that. I really hope you know what you are doing

(Mr. Jones stands and angrily slams his fist on the table)

MJ: How dare you question me? Have I ever given you reason to doubt me in the past?

MH: Well……..

(Jones continues)

MJ: Have I ever not succeeded in what I wanted to achieve? From the very start I wanted sole control of 6CW and EWF. I wanted to show the world what it means to be under the power of the Authority and I have no reason to change my plans now

(Hernandez stutters a reply)

MH: Bbbbbut.

(Jones snaps back)

MJ: But nothing? There is absolutely nothing that can derail my plans. Not Magnusson, not Andrews, not Enforcer, nobody!!

(Hernandez nods)

MH: I just meant, I mean. What if …….

MJ: What if nothing. Do you really think I would ever leave anything to chance?

(Jones walks over to the door, pushing it open he nods to Hernandez)

MH: What?

MJ: Leave

MH: But?

MJ: I don’t need you telling me how things are done. Perhaps it’s time we reduced the level of input you have around here. The last thing I need is people questioning what we are doing

(Hernandez shakes his head as he exits the door. The camera returns to Jones who looks weary and tired as we go back to ringside ahead of the Main Event)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 5:23 am

Main Event
6CW Championship
Falls Count Anywhere
Max Adamson © vs Scott Harris vs Mike Masters

Ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE match, contested under triple threat rules…..and it is for the 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Crowd pop

HA: Now if that isn’t a main event then I don’t know what is…6CW is giving away a pay per view main event on free to air television….that is how we roll….

HE: This is certainly a huge match but it shouldn’t be happening….the odds have been stacked against the champion and that isn’t right, Max Adamson is being screwed over by Daniel Magnusson….

HA: Complete tripe….last week Mr Jones got to make a match for the EWF belt….he stacked the odds against Enforcer by appointing Max Adamson as the referee and in the end The Authority screwed Big E, costing him the chance of regaining what he lost at Scars and Stripes….this week it is Mr Magnusson’s turn to make a match….that is what happens with 50-50 owners….

HE: I don’t like it one bit….

HA: You don’t sound too confident in Max’s abilities to retain here tonight?

HE: Of course I am, Max is the best in the world and he will prove it….but that doesn’t mean I agree with this…he shouldn’t have to face such terrible, biased odds…

The crowd in Wembley Arena is going insane, the hype and electricity is running wild, and then “Shoot to thrill” by AC/DC rips through the airwaves to a thunderous reception. There isn’t a fan in their seats as the first participant makes his entrance…

Announcer: Introducing the challengers……first, from London, England……………..weighing in at 280 pounds…………….”The Sharpshooter”…..Scoooootttttt Haaaarrrrriiiisssssss!

HA: Scott Harris debuting a new theme tune here tonight, could that go hand in hand with his first ever taste of world championship gold?

HE: Please be realistic….Harris may have somehow brown-nosed his way to this title shot but this is where the fun ends for him….with him and Masters in the same match I think we can all rest assured that neither of them will allow the other to leave as champion…

HA: That is the problem….Masters and Harris are so badly at loggerheads with each other that it is hard to imagine them putting their differences aside for the good of The Uprising & 6CW…

HE: They didn’t do it at Scars and Stripes so why would they tonight? Daniel Magnusson has made a big mistake with this match….he could have picked guys like Nate Nack & GazzyD, at least given them a fighting chance…but instead he uses the two men who he knows cannot work together….

Harris lowers his hoody and he nods his head, breathing in the cheers from the crowd, and then he throws his jacket into the audience. He begins to walk down the ramp, reaching out to tag hands with the fans as he does so…

HA: Scott Harris looks fired up for this one, he is as intense as I have ever seen him….earlier this week we saw him visiting his mother in a rehab facility, a place she has resided in for some time due to the suffering she was forced through by Mr Jones….she is the reason that Harris works so hard, he strives to give her a better life & get back at the man who ruined her life…

HE: Oh cry me a river….there is no evidence that Mr Jones is to blame for Harris’ mother’s plight….

HA: Do you truly believe that? Why would Harris lie? Jones got Harris’ mother pregnant and then left her high and dry…..he pushed them both into a life of survival…

HE: Stop, I am welling up…

HA: Behave…

Harris climbs into the ring and uses the ropes to stretch as “Champion” echoes out to another huge ovation. Red and silver pyros flash into the rafters…

Announcer: Also hailing from London, England………………….weighing in at 225 pounds……….Miiikkkkeeeeee Masssstttttteeeeeeeerrrrssssss!

HA: The second member of The Uprising in this match….can Mike Masters finally realise a dream and leave tonight as a world champion?

HE: What is this, chance number twenty or something ridiculous? Face facts, Mike Masters will never be a world champion…he’s failed so many times already, what is likely to change?

HA: Masters has been unfortunate on several occasions but the former tag team champion has shown enough times that he is more than talented enough to compete with best this business has to offer…

HE: Even if that is the true the fact that Harris is in this match means that neither of them will leave as a world champion….

Masters spins on the spot, slicking his hair back, and he poses in front of the cameras. He points out to the crowd and then motions a belt around his waist as he makes his way down the ramp.

HA: It is hard to believe that the two challengers tonight where once the tag team champions….the hatred and animosity between them is almost burning the atmosphere….

HE: And yet Magnusson and Andrews still believe these two can work together and help The Uprising to defeat The Authority….how deluded can you be?

Masters leaps over the top rope and he goes toe to toe with Scott Harris, the loathing between them evident from the trash talk that has begun. The crowd are torn in their support of both men before all the fans begin to boo and “Radioactive” screams out…

HA: The Authority’s General….the 6CW World Champion…

HE: The Best in the World…

HA: The most hated man in 6CW…

HE: Steady on…

Announcer: And their opponent, from Perth, Australia……………weighing in at 296 pounds…..representing The Authority (Crowd boo)………..he is the current, reigning and defending 6CW World Heavyweight Champion…………………Maaaaxxxx Addddaaammmmmmssssoooooonnnnn!

Max Adamson appears on the stage, focus radiating from him, and he removes the 6CW belt from around his waist before hoisting it over his head. The crowd are hurling abuse his way but Adamson doesn’t take any notice of them…

HA: Max Adamson doesn’t have his usual bravado tonight….I think he actually realises that his title reign is in serious danger…

HE: Max is showing his confidence and focus…..he knows exactly what needs to be done…

HA: Max has come through some difficult challenges as 6CW Champion but this is his stiffest….falls count anywhere, meaning he can lose the belt anywhere in this arena….triple threat rules, meaning he doesn’t need to lose a decision to lose his title…..no disqualifications, meaning he doesn’t even have the champion’s advantage of retaining via DQ or count-out….and he is defending against two men representing the faction that are trying to put Max’s faction out of business….this is as difficult as it comes for the champion…

HE: And when he retains tonight, given all those difficulties, you will have to declare just how damn good he is….finally give him the respect he deserves…

HA: if Max wins tonight I will give him his props, absolutely…

Adamson stops at the base of the ring and then he lays the 6CW belt down at his feet. He looks up at Scott Harris & Mike Masters, who are both staring down at him, and then he beckons for them to come and fight…

HA: Max Adamson is ready….and so are his challengers……this is going to be a fantastic contest…

Masters makes a quick beeline for the ropes but Harris pulls him back and throws him to the ground. Harris then tries to climb out to fight with Max but Masters seizes his waist and pulls him back to the middle of the ring…

HE: See what I mean….I told you these idiots couldn’t separate their personal issues…

Adamson is stood on the outside smirking as Masters and Harris start shoving each other in the middle of the ring. Masters then jams in with a forearm to the face of Harris and follows up with punches and chops…

HA: These two men are supposed to be on the same page…

HE: When there is a world title on the line I don’t think that matters….plus we’ve these two it never matters anyway…

Harris fires back with a knee to Masters’ stomach and then follows up with brutal punches, rocking Masters back on his heels. He grabs Masters’ arm and whips him off the ropes but Masters fires back with a handspring elbow…

HA: Harris caught him…

Harris catches Masters in midair, his arms around his waist, and throws him across the ring with a German suplex. Masters gets back up and Harris grabs his arm…

HA: SHOT IN THE…

Masters counters the Olympic slam into an armdrag and then he waits for him to get back up and he dropkicks Harris through the ropes onto the apron. Harris gets back up as Masters springs onto the turnbuckle and fires back across….

HE: DISASTER KICK!

Masters crashes his foot against Harris’ jaw, sending him flying down to the floor below, as Max Adamson slides into the ring and takes his chance…

HA: Max Adamson, the ultimate opportunist….

HE: Masters has no idea….CYCLONE!

Max scoops Masters onto his shoulders and looks for the F-5 but Masters counters with a tornado DDT, drilling Adamson on the top of his head……………………1……………………….2………………Max kicks out. Masters quickly gets back up and he runs to the ropes and dives through, suicide diving onto Scott Harris…

*Crowd pop

HA: Mike Masters has started this match like a man possessed….he wants the 6CW Championship….

1……………..2………………Harris kicks out. Masters grabs Harris by the head and he drags him up, looking to piledrive him on the hard floor…

HE: We saw what this did to Jack Hurst earlier…

Harris blocks the move and then he swipes Masters’ legs, dropping him on the back of the head. Harris then drops back and he catapults Masters straight into the ringpost…

HA: This match is already turning nasty….that was a horrible bump from Mike Masters…

Masters staggers into the aisle, holding his head, and Harris crashes in behind him with a chopblock. Harris then grabs Masters’ leg and begins to bash it against the side of the ringside barrier…

HA: Harris is looking to take Masters out, eliminate his ability to stand….

Harris puts Masters foot on the railing and then he jumps up before stamping down on the ankle, leaving Masters writhing in pain. Harris then tries to pull Masters into the aisleway and turn him into a sharpshooter…

HA: Harris looking to finish this….

Max Adamson crashes into Harris from behind and then he grabs him by the scruff of the neck and runs him head-first into the security railing. Harris is slumped on the floor as Max begins to stomp down on…

HE: Go on, Max…

Adamson drags Harris back up and he suplexes him across the stage, leaving Harris writhing in pain. He then waits for Masters to get up and he lifts him onto his shoulders…

HE: CYC-….

Masters rakes Adamson’s eyes and falls behind him and he pushes him into the barrier. Masters then runs forwards but Max ducks his shoulder and backdrops Masters over the railing into the front row….

HA: Mike Masters taking a quick tour of the crowd….Adamson and Harris left to fight this out…

Max pulls Harris further up the ramp and then tries to lift him up into a powerbomb but Harris counters with a backdrop, leaving Adamson to clutch his spine. Harris then grabs Max’s legs…

HA: SHARP…

Max kicks out with both feet and sends Harris rolling down the ramp and into the aisleway. Max gets back up and then he runs down the ramp towards his opponent…

HE: GORE!

Harris sidesteps and sends Max sprawling past him and colliding with the steel steps. Harris quickly covers……………………1……………………………2………….shoulder up. Harris gets up and he kicks the top segment off the steps before pulling Max up onto the flat part….

HA: Harris now looking for a piledriver…

HE: Not on the steel…

Max suddenly pulls free and he scoops Harris up on his shoulders before swinging him into an F-5, smashing Harris’ head right into the ringpost….

HA: Harris will be out cold…..this match is over….

Harris drops to the floor, unmoving, and Max looks to move into a cover when Mike Masters runs alongside the ringside barrier and dives off, catching Max with a midair hurricanrana and sending him crashing into the ringpost…

HE: Oh no…

HA: Now Max might be out cold…

Max slumps against the ring apron, a glazed over look in his eyes, and Masters pushes Adamson under the bottom rope. Masters then gets up on the apron and he scales the ropes, looking down upon the groggy champion…

HA: Max Adamson is seeing stars and we might be seeing the end of his championship reign…..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 5:24 am

HE: I can’t watch…

HA: 450 SPLASH!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd roar as Masters comes flying from the top and lands down on Adamson’s chest…
…1
……..2
……………….3!

HA: NEW CHAMPION!

Scott Harris grabs Masters’ feet and drags him under the bottom rope. Harris the crawls into the ring, blood running down the side of his head, and he covers Adamson…

HA: Harris looking to pick the bones…

…2
…..shoulder up. Harris, blinking back blood, gets back to his feet and sways from side to side…

HA: Scott Harris thought he had the title won there….

HE: He needs to do something quick because he is losing blood pretty alarmingly…

Harris waits for Max to get back to his feet and then he wraps his hands around his waist and throws him into a German suplex. He keeps his hands locked and he drags Max up and throws him into another suplex……and a third…..fourth…..fifth…..sixth…..seventh!

HA: Where the hell is Harris getting this strength….he is so determined to be the world champion…

Harris, pulling his bloodied face from the mat, crawls his way to the corner and begins to climb up the turnbuckle. He reaches the top and looks down at Adamson before throwing himself off…

HA: FROGSPLASH!

HE: No, please kick out Max…

Harris lands on Max’s chest and covers…
…1
………2
………………..3!

HA: SCOTT HARRIS…

HE: Calm down….

Masters jumps back into the ring and he breaks up the pin before the referee can count the three. Masters quickly runs to the ropes and he springboards…

HA: DISASTER…

Harris ducks the flying kick and he grabs Masters arm before trying to lift him into an Olympic slam but Masters jumps out the back and grabs Harris’ arms….

HA: KILLSWITCH!

HE: Get up, Max…

Harris is dropped right on his face by Masters and then MM makes the cover…
…1
……2
……………….3!

HA: Harris just and I mean just kicked out…

HE: That was so close, please get back up Max…

Masters complains to the referee as he staggers back to his feet. The referee stands his ground and tells Masters that the match is continuing. Masters drags Harris back up and hooks his arms in place…

HA: GRINGO….

Harris spins out of the hold and he grabs Masters’ arm before drilling him with an Olympic slam…

HA: SHOT IN THE DARK!

HE: MAX…

Harris crawls across and drops an arm across Masters’ chest…
…1
……2
…………3!

HA: MASTERS KICKS OUT….

HE: Thank the Lord…

The crowd are on their feet, a huge “6CW” chant ringing all around, as Harris, Masters and Max are all slumped on the mat. Max Adamson is holding onto the ropes, trying to get his feet under him, and then he stumbles up and waits for Harris to stand up…

HE: This is it Max….show these people for doubting you…

HA: Max Adamson has come so close to losing his belt without even being involved…he needs to stamp his authority…

HE: Here he goes…..CYCLONE!

Max lifts Harris up on his shoulders but Harris drops behind and then he runs into Max with a clothesline, taking them both over the top rope to the outside. Harris then moves towards Max and grabs him by the head but Adamson pulls a steel chair from under the apron and jabs it straight into Harris’ gut…

HE: Anything goes…

HA: Max Adamson stooping to the depths that we have come to expect of him…

Harris staggers over to the steel steps and drops down on the flat part of the steel as Adamson runs across and drills him with a “FaMAXer”, smashing Harris’ head into the steel….

HA: There is blood everywhere….Harris is a mess….

Adamson drags Harris down off the steps and he covers him…
…1
……2
…………CRACK!

HE: Screw you, Masters…

Masters brings a steel chair crashing down on Max’s back, breaking up the pinfall. Max tries to crawl away, staggering into the aisleway, as Masters gives chase. Max stumbles up the ramp and throws his hands up in mercy…

HA: Max Adamson doesn’t want anymore…

HE: Are you calling him a coward?

Masters swings the chair forward, dismissing Max’s pleas, but Adamson jumps forwards and lands with a vicious low-blow. Masters drops down on his knees as Max drags him up to the top of the stage and lifts him onto his shoulders….

HA: CYCLONE!

The audience are booing furiously as Max smashes Masters on his head, crushing him into the steel of the stage, and then Adamson moves across to make the cover…
…1
……..2
………………………………..3!

HE: MAX….AHHHHHH!

HA: SHARPSHOOTER!

Harris pulls Max off the pin, drawing cheers from the crowd, and then he quickly turns him over into the submission hold. Adamson is yelling in agony, his face reddening by the second, as Harris really sits into the submission…

HA: This is it….Scott Harris is about to become the 6CW World Champion…

HE: Noooo….

Harris is really sitting into the hold, sending pain shooting up Max’s spine, whilst the referee kneels down to see if Adamson wants to quit. The champion is shaking his head, refusing to give in, but he has nowhere to go….

HA: Max can try and fight this all he likes but there is no ropes to break the hold….he is trapped…

Adamson’s arm is shaking, submission looking inevitable, as his eyes begin to close from the pain. Blood is streaming down Scott Harris’ face as he tilts further back, increasing the pressure…

HE: It can’t end like this….please…

HA: Max Adamson’s reign as 6CW Champion is over…

CRACK!

HA: DAMMIT!

Confidence Carter and Justice Porter appear on the stage, steel chairs in hand, and they delivers a furious con-chair-to on Scott Harris, crushing his skull underneath the chairs. Harris drops to the floor as Bad Intentions raise their weapons into the air…

HA: They have no reason to be out here…

HE: Anything goes….protect the crown jewel at all costs….

The crowd suddenly roar to life as Nate Nack and GazzyD storm through the curtain and begin to batter Carter and Porter down to the ringside area. They are going toe to toe with brutal punches as the cameras pan back to the stage…

HA: These four men beat seven shades out of one another in a steel cage earlier tonight but it obviously wasn’t enough….

HE: We are looking at a repeat of last week….

Mike Masters is crawling up, pushing his hair from his face, and looks over at Scott Harris, who is flat on his face. Masters crawls across and he pushes Harris onto his back…

HA: Mike Masters is about to become the world champion, at the expense of his ally…

HE: REILLY!

Daniel Reilly runs out from the back and he punts Masters in the side of the head, knocking him out cold on the ramp. Reilly then picks up a steel chair and he walks down the ramp and begins to swing the chair at GazzyD & Nate Nack…

HA: The Uprising are being attacked from all angles…

Alexander Altair comes through the crowd to join Reilly and soon GazzyD and Nate Nack are being beaten down by four members of The Authority. The crowd are booing hysterically and then “Saturday Night” roars from the speakers…

*Crowd pop

HE: AHHHH!

HA: If there was any doubt before….

Enforcer, dressed in jeans and a vest, comes running down the ramp and begins to fire punches into every member of The Authority on front of him. The crowd are going wild as Enforcer hauls Altair into the ringside barrier and then he big boots Reilly to the floor….

HA: We still have a world title match going on here…

HE: GORE…..GORE…..GORE!

Mike Masters is trying to stand but Max runs right through him with the spear and drops into the cover…
…1
……..2
……………..3!

HA: Max Adamson, somehow, has retained the 6CW Championship…

HE: Give him the credit he deserves, Harold….he did it and you didn’t believe in him…..The Authority retain top spot….

HA: It doesn’t look like it here at ringside….I’d say it was a pretty even fight…

Ding ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner……and STILL 6CW World Heavyweight Champion………..Maaaxxx Adddaaaammmmmssssoooooonnnnnn!

Adamson is slumped over Masters’ chest, a wry smile on his face, and then the cameras pan down to ringside. Enforcer has a cable cord wrapped around Altair’s neck, choking him, whilst Justice Porter is kneeling on top of GazzyD, drilling him with hard punches. Nate Nack slams Confidence Carter to the floor but is then attacked from behind by Daniel Reilly….

HA: This is utter chaos….where and when is this madness going to end…

HE: The battle for control of 6CW is reaching a complete eruption….

Match result: Max Adamson via pinfall
Match time: 14 minutes, 35 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 29 Aug 2014, 5:27 am

The crowd are making a deafening noise as the fight continues all over the arena. There is then a huge pop as “The Boss” screams out and Daniel Magnusson walks out onto the stage…

Magnusson: ENOUGH!

HA: The co-owner has seen enough….

HE: The superstars aren’t listening….

The cheers from the crowd then turn to boos as “King of Kings” booms out and Mr Jones joins Magnusson on the stage. He looks down at the battered bodies of Max Adamson, Scott Harris and Mike Masters before turning to face his co-owner. They both glare at one another and then Jones raises his own mic…

Jones: HE SAID ENOUGH!

*Shocked reaction from the crowd and suddenly all the members of The Authority and The Uprising stop fighting.

HE: Did Mr Jones just agree with Daniel Magnusson?

HA: It would certainly seem that way….I have no idea what is going on here…

Jones: Don’t get yourselves carried away, this isn’t a peace making operation….I’d refer to it more as the “calm before the storm”….

HA: What the hell is he talking about…

Jones: I don’t think it has escaped anyone’s attention that the issues between The Authority and The Uprising have become “unmanageable”…

HE: Perhaps an understatement…

HA: Take a look around….it looks like a war grave out here….

Jones: The fact is, this company isn’t big enough for the both of us….The Authority has always been the dominant power here in 6CW and that will remain the case, no matter what anyone says or does…

*Magnusson raises his eyebrows and smiles

Magnusson: I beg to differ, Michael…..and I think 12,000 fans in this arena do to…

*The fans roar

Jones: I don’t care what they think, Daniel….you and your little Uprising may have muscled in here, stolen 50% of MY company and had a little success….but that is all at an end now….you know it just as well as I do…

Magnusson: I think we can agree that one way or another this has to end….this cannot continue….

*Jones nods

HA: Where is this going?

Magnusson: Therefore we have decided that September 17th, Beachfront Brawl….the battle lines are drawn and we will bring an end to this conflict once and for all….like you said, Michael, there isn’t enough room here for the both of us….it is time to find out who the true power is…

Jones: The Authority are happy to prove once and for all that we control everything and that we are the most dominant faction in the history of 6CW…..so without further ado allow is to announce that at Beachfront Brawl it will be The Authority versus The Uprising…

*Crowd roar

Magnusson: Your five against my five….elimination rules….a fight to the finish, a fight to overshadow anything and everything that has come before…..this is it, the final conflict….winner takes all…

Jones: Your ownership of the company against my ownership of the company….one dies, one conquers….when all is said and done, there will be one power left….and you are looking at it….

Magnusson: This is the end of the line……and we have decided that there is only one way to settle this….

*They get up in each other’s faces

Both: WAR GAMES!

*The crowd go wild

HA: OH MY GOD…

HE: NO WAY…..THIS CANNOT BE….

The noise form the crowd is deafening, everything is drowned out expect for the cheers ringing through the arena. Jones and Magnusson continue to stare at each other whilst the members of their factions look across at one another, realisation dawning on their faces.

HA: What an announcement…..I’m in shock…

HE: The Authority and The Uprising….5 on 5 elimination rules inside the barbaric War Games structure….the ownership of 6CW on the line….it really is winner takes all…

HA: This may very well be the biggest match in 6CW’s history…..it does not come any bigger than this…..in twenty days at Beachfront Brawl the future of this company will be on the line…..The Authority or The Uprising…one lives, one dies….this is the final battle…

HE: I cannot begin to fathom the weight that has been dropped on these ten men’s shoulders…..the future of their respective factions are now resting on them…

HA: It could be argued that the war between these two factions 6CW began in the demonic "War Games" structure and in twenty days it will end the same way...

Mr Jones helps Max Adamson up to his feet and he holds the 6CW belt up whilst the rest of The Authority walk up to join him. Scott Harris, covered in blood, staggers to Daniel Magnusson’s side and then Mike Masters flanks the opposite side. GazzyD, Nate Nack and Enforcer walk up the ramp to join their teammates, leading to a full faction stand-off as the show goes off the air.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down