The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Thursday 28th August 2014

+11
jai.roberts
Crimey
TheCultOfPersonality
Dolphin Ziggler
DP
Hero
TwisT
MtotheC
x12x
jeromedubois
JJJohnson
15 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Thursday 28th August 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Thursday 28th August 2014

Post by JJJohnson Mon 18 Aug - 18:38

Live from Wembley Arena
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Steel Cage
Bad Intentions vs GazzyD/Nate Nack

Match 2
Bruce Bolan vs ???

Match 3
The Brotherhood (Edward Plague/Joshua/Cody/Dylan) vs DeMarcus Brown/Jimmy Phillips/Red Arrows

Match 4
Enforcer vs Daniel Reilly

Match 5
Jerome Dubois vs Nicky Cassidy

Match 6
Liam Wood/Bam Sparkleston vs Vincent Costello/Simon Cagero

Match 7
Jackson Black vs Anthony Grace

Match 8
Jax Cutler vs Keith Leone

Main Event
6CW Championship
Falls Count Anywhere

Max Adamson © vs Scott Harris vs Mike Masters

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Thursday 28th August 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Thursday 28th August 2014

Post by jeromedubois Mon 18 Aug - 23:04

The scene opens in a dark room with a sofa chair propped in front of a static tv screen as “Running up that hill” is playing. A small light from a lit cigarette is seen as the man inhales the smoke, and blows it out slowly.

JD: Let me tell you a story…Actually not a story a Fairytale! Now like all good fairytales  it must have a hero (An image of Anthony Grace appears on screen, an extract from the film gambit is being shown)…a man who is seen as the shining light, where darkness prevails…A man who comes from a humble background and willing to sacrifice everything, for the greater good…A man who is willing to put it all on the line for the people…A man who when the chips are down, is able to rise up one more time against the odds, and succeeds where others had failed before him (The image changes to August 18th 2014 Anarchy)

Dubois goes for the Culture Shock

He: If he nails this its definitely over......HERE GOES

Grace manages to drop down behind and rolls up Dubois for an unexpected victory

Ha: GRACE HAS DONE IT! MY GOD WHAT A WIN FOR GRACE. DUBOIS' FACE TELLS THE WHOLE STORY

JD: Thus restoring peace to the kingdom and everyone living happily ever after…But this isn’t a fairytale…this isn’t even a story…this is real life…this is real…And unfortunately for Monsieur Grace this fairytale won’t have a happy ending…Mark my words when I say I don’t look to win battles, I win wars! You may have beaten me on Anarchy, but all you have done is created a situation that you cannot get out of…Because now Monsieur Grace you have my attention…my full undivided attention…You finally get what you want, the man who is at the very top of this industry wanting to come back for more…Wanting to come back for you…Because trust me when I say this monsieur Grace, I am far from done with you…I am far from being done with what I want to do to you…You see last week I said you in my world…a world you don’t understand…A world that you find yourself lost in…because if you think that loss means anything it doesn’t…If you think that I am simply going to disappear and just forget about everything you have done…I won’t…I did say you naivety will be your downfall, and it will…Because all you have done is spat in the face of a true wrestling god…of a legend…of a man who DESERVES to be in that ring unlike you!

You see monsieur Grace, what you don’t understand is that you and I are actually quite similar…I come from a family where wealth is just an accessory as we have so much of it. I come from one of the most prestigious families in France…And I am a Baron who has his adoring fans back in my home town of St.Tropez. But  that mon ami is where the similarities end…You see mon ami, the difference between me and you mon ami is that I have earned the right to be in this ring today…I have earned the right to compete…These fans may boo all they want, but they dam well respect me…They dam well respect everything I have sacrificed in this ring…While you…you mon ami, find yourself in an uncomfortable position…You are hated…booed...despised by the true wrestling fans…They understand this isn’t your home…They understand that you have no business being here today…So they cheer for me…They Cheer on the man who put 6CW on the map chanting “Dubois…Dubois…Dubois”, and “GRACEY SUCKS!!!!!”.

Dubois replays his defeat to Grace.

Dubois goes for the Culture Shock

He: If he nails this its definitely over......HERE GOES

Grace manages to drop down behind and rolls up Dubois for an unexpected victory

Ha: GRACE HAS DONE IT! MY GOD WHAT A WIN FOR GRACE. DUBOIS' FACE TELLS THE WHOLE STORY

Dubois grinds his teeth together…

JD: I came up short....but you know what?! You know something Grace, I know I can beat you! I know I can beat you! I know I can beat you! And I Will beat you, and send you back packing…Because what you don’t understand Grace is that I am going to do whatever takes to get you back in that ring with me one more time…because you don’t understand, that without humiliating you, without beating, my career means nothing to me, my career would be over…Losing to a man like you means that don’t have a career anymore…So I am going to make myself perfectly clear Monsieur Grace, I am setting out the challenge for the world to hear, I want you one more time! I Will win my war, I will beat you, I will leave you in a pile of your own blood! I will make sure I send a message back to Hollywood, and to all your little friends over there that if ever they think they can make a career in professional wrestling they better think again…So you better be careful Monsieur Grace…In this business accidents happen, and I am coming for you…I am coming for you… I….Am….coming…for….you…

Those nerves of yours will kick in, at any corner I may be there waiting for you…Under the ring…in the dressing room…at any moment I am going to come for you…I don’t care what it takes…I will get my hands on you, and I Will beat you! Will see if just like Rocky Balbao you can run up those flights of stairs…or if you will come tumbling down them….Monsieur Grace, I will conquer you…I will run up that hill back towards the main event where I deserve to be…And that begins on August 28th 2014…Jerome Dubois vs Nicky Cassidy….So I hope you turn up to my premier mon ami…because it will be a blockbuster you won’t want to miss…Because Jerome Dubois is going to be sending you a clear message...While with regards to you and your Match against Monsieur Black…Well mon ami…Let’s just say may the best man win……

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Thursday 28th August 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Thursday 28th August 2014

Post by x12x Tue 19 Aug - 0:48

Our scene opens in a state of the art gym in the city centre of London, the camera moves down the aisles of machines until it reaches the familiar figure of The Viper Liam Wood working away at a punching bag at a ferocious speed almost causing it to come away from the wall. Wood continues to land hard strikes with a huge scowl on his face, the more he connects the harder the punches and kicks seem. Wood stops out of breath for a second before shaking his head defiantly and beginning to land more attacks to the bag.

As Wood continues, the pace never once slows but he is quickly stopped in his tracks

???: Hey baby...

Wood's last punch hits but even before it has made contact a massive smile covers the face of the former EWF World Champion as he spots Emmy in the corner of his eye, she runs up quickly embracing her boyfriend before picking up a towel and throwing it at him. He removes his EWF t-shirt and runs the towel over his body tossing both to the ground and taking a seat with Emmy on a near by weights bench.

E: I was worried about you...you didn't come home after Anarchy and nobody had seen you...

LW: I just needed to clear my head

E: of what?

Wood looks down and shakes his head but fails to answer, Emmy quickly grabs his hand and squeezes clearly knowing the issues, Wood remains quiet as Emmy continues to speak

E: You need to ignore his stupid games, it's all nonsense...you know that right?

Wood once again fails to answer causing Emmy to look annoyed

E: RIGHT?

LW: Of course I know it's bullsh¡t...doesn't mean I'm going to let him say it!

E: So that's why you laid him out today? I assumed it was because of your one true love....

Emmy laughs and Wood's serious look changes for a split second

LW: What are you doing here anyway? I was getting ready to leave soon...

E: Well, next week you have a very 'special' partner and it seems like he couldn't wait to meet you...he asked me to bring him along and I just couldn't say no...

LW: Who? I haven't seen the schedule yet...

Emmy attempts to answer but is quickly distracted by the noise of weights being knocked over and the sound a camera phone going off repeatedly

???: COOOO-EEEEEE....LIAM! AREN'T YOU EXCITED TO BE TEAMING WITH A CHAMPION?!

A look of confusion and horror crosses the face of Wood as he looks across the room to see the figure of Bam Sparkleston with his arms outstretched, his newly won UK title around his waste and a huge smile across his face. Wood stands up and scratches his head still in confusion before looking at Emmy who giggles and shrugs her shoulders before turning back to Bam

FLASH

LW: What the...

Wood grimaces as the flash from Bam's camera goes off at close range in Wood's face with Bam now much closer than before, Bam looks embarrassed but powers through with another huge smile

Bam: Sorry Liam...I promise that's the first time it's gone off in someone's face...

Wood shakes his head and and sits back down to Emmy who grabs his hand again and squeezes tightly, giving him a look that screams “be nice!”. Wood takes a deep breath and looks up at the excitable Bam who seems to be finding it hard to stand still, after a few seconds Wood finally speaks

LW: Bam...No offence and congratulations on the title win but why are we teaming up next week?

Bam: Haven't you heard? Didn't Emmy tell you?!

Wood shakes his head and waits as Bam begins to hyperventilate over the prospect of teaming up with Wood next week. After a few moments Wood turns to Emmy who looks worried..

LW: Who are we facing?

E: (still worried) Um, I was trying to find a good time to tell you...like when you were calmer but..

Bam: COSTELLO!

Wood's face screws up and he turns back to Bam who has finally sorted his breathing

LW: What did you say?!

Bam: We're facing Cagero and Costello...I can't wait to give them a spanking

Bam laughs but Wood ignores him, instead Wood stands up and turns back to the punching bag, he begins to offload more hand punches and kicks once again

E: Liam...

Wood ignores Emmy

E: Liam please...

Wood once again lands punches leaving Bam looking awkward in the middle of the situation

E: Liam...please...you're starting to scare me!

Wood lands one more viscous punch that breaks the bag away from it's chain causing the gym to go silent, Wood turns back to Emmy

LW: Good! Maybe that's a good thing...I showed Costello at Night Of Glory that I was the best wrestler but it wasn't enough...he's still there trying to get in to my head...he's still trying to ruin my life!

Well, you know what?! He's got my attention and he's going to regret it because I am done trying to prove that I'm the best wrestler this company has to offer and I'm going to show him that I am the best fighter...you see he might be too stupid to know when he's been outclassed in the ring but even he'll know when he's met his match when he's lying in a pool of his own blood, surrounded by his own teeth.

E: Liam...this isn't you...

Wood quickly snaps at Emmy cutting her off again

LW: Yes it is! It's the side of me that I've been trying to hide because of YOU...it's the side of me that got me to EWF and it's the side of me that got me the title belt but I hid it for you and look where it got me...

Emmy looks down at the ground as Wood begins to pace

LW: It's left me with no title...it's left me teaming with him (Wood points at Bam who looks down too almost taken back by Wood's insult) and worst of all...it's left guys like Vincent Costello thinking they can talk about you like you're worthless...so I'm sorry Emmy but this is me, it's always been me and it will continue to do so...

...I am sick of having people walk all over me, I am sick of people seeing me as the smiling face of EWF when I went through hell over and over to save that company...I'm sick of having guys like Magnusson dismiss me because they found a guy who makes more money for them and I'm sick of Vincent Costello and one by one it's all going to change...

Emmy puts her arm around Bam who looks upset over Wood's words

LW: ...At Anarchy I left Costello out cold...I did that for you Emmy...I did that to make sure he knew that I'd put him in his place time and time again until he shut his god damn mouth and left you alone...You might not like what you see when I get angry Emmy but this is me and without it...Costello could get away with even more...I'm going to make sure I take away EVERYTHING he has...

Emmy looks up at Wood and shakes her head

LW: So this is about the title then?

LW: Did you even listen to a word I said Emmy? I'm doing this for you...you mean more to me than any title in this world and yeah, taking it away from Costello is going to feel amazing but the best part will be when that S.O.B is even too scared to say you name, when he flinches as you walk past because he knows just what will happen if he even looks at you in the wrong way....he wanted my attention?

He's got it.

Wood storms off to another part of the gym as Emmy consoles Bam

E: Don't worry Bam, he didn't mean it...he can be a bit like this when he's angry...

Bam: I guess it's lucky I didn't show him this then

Bam opens his shirt revealing a homemade t-shirt that features a photoshoped picture of Wood and Bam holding the 6CW tag team titles with their heads clearly on the bodies of Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst. Above the picture in comic sans font reads the name that Bam has come up with.

“#BulletProofRainbows”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 19 Aug - 9:11

Our scene opens in the abandoned home of Edward Plague, we find ourselves in the large hall usually used for Plague's 'sermons' but at this point in time the only figures we can see are those of Joshua and an unnamed member of the Brotherhood, Joshua remains seated as the member of the Brotherhood holds McCoy tightly in front of Joshua keeping him subdued. Suddenly the door behind Joshua opens revealing the smiling face of Edward Plague who's laughter quickly echoes around the room

“Leave...”

The man holding McCoy quickly scurries to the door handing McCoy to Plague before exiting and leaving the two men alone in the room, Joshua stares forward ignoring Plague as he begins to walk around his reluctant guest.

“You hear the voices don't you...hehehe...you hear them all the time and you can't block them out...hehehe...you can hear their taunts...hehehe...am I right?”

Plague pauses but Joshua stays quiet, unmoved and cold to the words of the man who has attempted to save him over the past few months. Plague begins to speak again, this time in a quiet whispered tone.

“Freak...

...psycho...

…abomination...”

Plague's face distorts in to an ugly grimace as his voice turns to a scream

“...MONSTER!”

Plague's voice echoes as a smile covers his face once again and he laughs, his voice turning back to a calmer tone

“You have heard them a million times but never once have they called you what you truly are...hehehe...victim...hehehe...never once have they showed sympathy for what happened and because of this...hehehe...you began to let them pull your strings...hehehe...you began to let them CONTROL you...hehehe...you became the puppet!”

Joshua scowls but it is unsure of the emotion that he is showing due to the words of Plague, Plague places both hands on Joshua's shoulders before speaking again

“The ironic thing is that despite all of the words that THEY call you...hehehe...you have you heart set on destroying the only people who care...hehehe...you have your heart set on blocking out the light that could be yours and further blinding yourself to what you truly could be...hehehe...they call you a monster but they have no idea what you could do to them...hehehe...you have no idea on what you SHOULD do to them...hehehe...you spend so long attempting to break this bond that we have that you have lost a part of yourself and if I don't act...hehehe...you could lose the rest.”

“What I did at Anarchy was for you...hehehe...I suffered and I took pain...hehehe...for YOU...hehehe...I allowed the so called heroes to destroy me but truly I destroyed THEM...hehehe...I showed that although they are praised...hehehe...they have the ethics of jackals behind the smiles of saints...hehehe...I showed that the men, women and children who fill the coliseums know not what they do...hehehe...I showed that they cheer for the ones who are the true monsters...”

Plague's grip of Joshua's shoulders loosens and Plague walks to the middle of the room, his voice becomes louder as he calls in the rest of the Brotherhood

“ENTER!”

At Plague's command Dylan and Cody enter the room holding Plague's extreme title, they place it at his feet and sit either side of Joshua as Plague begins to speak once again.

“Brothers...hehehe...the time to destroy the true monsters is upon us...hehehe...the time to take the attention of the weak is here...hehehe...the time to expose them all for what they are will begin in nine sunsets”

Plague reaches down picking the Extreme Title up and holding it in his hands before speaking directly to Cody and Dylan

“What do I hold in my hand before you?”

Cody and Dylan begin to speak, as they do a smile covers their faces, Joshua remains unmoved in the centre of the pair

Cody and Dylan: A message Brother Plague

Plague smiles

“Very good...hehehe...but you see, this message is not yet complete...hehehe...this message needs not to be spoken...hehehe...but SCREAMED in the face of the blind...hehehe...it needs to tear their eyes open and show them the world...hehehe...we know how fickle these fools are and we must take their attention...hehehe...you know what must be done correct?”

Dylan and Cody nod before speaking again

Dylan: It is our duty to claim the gold of 6CW...

Cody: ...To ensure the weak begin to see us...

Dylan: ...begin to hear us and our message...

Cody: ...and are set free once and for all.

Plague smiles and nods as Cody and Dylan speak again

Dylan: The flying fool and the gentlemen will be saved...

Cody: ...we will take the burden of gold away...

Dylan and Cody: ...we will set them free!

Plague smiles as Cody and Dylan bow their heads, he moves closer handing the belt to Cody before placing his hand back on the shoulder of Joshua who's eyes are set on McCoy behind Plague. Plague speaks with a sinister grin across his face.

“Joshua my brother...hehehe...you will also take the attention from the drones...hehehe...but first...hehehe...we must save you from the strings that wrap themselves around you and try their hardest to drag you back in to the darkness...hehehe...once the strings have been cut...hehehe...you will rule the world and help lead the Brotherhood in to a new dawn.”

Plague smiles before turning to McCoy and connecting a chain to the doll before connecting it to the ground before nodding at the Brotherhood and leaving the room with Cody and Dylan behind him. The scene fades to black with Joshua sat staring at McCoy.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 19 Aug - 13:16

The scene opens on a shot of a large oak door, the camera pans up to reveal the name plaque, it clearly reads…

Vincent Costello, EWF World Champion.

This sight draws an instant chorus of boos from the live crowd inside Wembley Arena.

The door opens and we see Costello transfixed on the TV screen which displays CCTV footage of Emmy from last week’s edition of Anarchy. VC plays and rewinds the footage over and over again before he begins to talk…

Costello: Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we lie, twist and attempt to deceive.

I see you living a lie, I see your falsehood, it’s slapped across your face plain as day, you can try to run from it, you can try to hide but we both know the truth and soon enough so will he.

This title completes me but it’s your touch that will fulfil me, it doesn’t matter how many cheap shots or sneak attacks he hits me with, because as the whole world knows by now Costello’s Law is relentless in the pursuit of whatever it is I’m pursuing, just look at this title, I didn’t rest until it was once again mine. When I set my mind to accomplish a goal, not even God himself can stand in my way. So believe this when Costello’s Law says… Emmy is already mine…she just doesn’t know it yet!

Costello laughs a sick sadistic laugh as the camera slowly exits the room, the door slamming shut behind it.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 19 Aug - 14:24

The fans in Wembley Arena are their usual vocal selves as the camera circles the audience. There are a few close ups of kids wearing t-shirts that have the #everybodysayGrace hashtag on it. There are also posters dotted around the arena saying “Grace is my idol”, “I am only here to say Grace” and “Grace is the REAL legend”. It seems as if the arena is full of these posters as the camera keeps pointing more and more out, usually with a smiling child holding it up. As the scene continues to show the audience, Harold Lloyd’s voice chimes out.

HA: What an atmosphere here at Wembley! The capacity crowd are showing their support for their favourites and I can see a lot in attendance hoping to see one Anthony “Amazing” Grace!

HE: He certainly has a way with the fans. You would think he is world champion or something!

HA: He is rising through the rumoured adversity in the locker room. The facts speak for themselves however. Undefeated so far and picked up an impressive win in his first outing at Wembley. To beat Jerome Dubois is not something to be taken lightly!

HE: I have to agree, it certainly was out of the blue. But what about that press conference after and the booing he……

Suddenly the sound cuts out and the camera returns to searching through the cheering fans. After a while, Harold is heard again.

HA: Yes it was a brilliant win for “Amazing” Grace and it has put a lot of the locker room on alert. With support like this behind him, Grace is destined for big things in 6CW!

Suddenly, a drumroll is heard and the fans start going berserk. A lone cameraman walks up the aisle and passes row upon row of children and young adults staring expectantly to the stage. The kids are wearing assorted Grace merchandise including some Gambit t-shirts. Then, as the song Amazing Grace, starts to play, they all wave their posters and hold their hands out over the guardrail. After a few moments, Anthony Grace appears on the stage and smiles widely. He is wearing a white suit this time, with a black shirt which is unbuttoned at the top. He wears his usual dark wraparound glasses and cheek microphone while every part of him is looks in pristine condition. Grace looks around him and bites his lip at the sight he can see before nodding in approval. He goes to one end of the stage and salutes the crowd before striding to the other side and saluting again. The lone cameraman goes up to him and focuses on his face. Grace mouths the words “This is amazing” before smiling again.

HA: THIS REACTION ALWAYS GIVES ME GOOSEBUMPS! I HAVE NEVER HEARD THE LIKE BEFORE!

Grace slowly walks down the aisle and slaps the fans hands as he goes. He signs a few autographs and high fives some young kids as well. Pictures are taken in his direction by a few of the adults and he makes sure that each and everyone gets a good shot, before shaking the men’s hands and giving the females a kiss on the cheek. There are a few boos but it appears there is additional cheers coming out of the speakers as well. Grace ignores it, as do the fans and the commentary duo make no comment on it. Grace slowly gets down to the ring as the lone cameraman follows him.

HA: Never have I seen a man taking so much of his time over his public before. We know Grace always greets the fans and earlier today there were reports he visited Great Ormond Street Hospital. That would have certainly cheered up the ill kids in there.

HE: He even gave them some free tickets as well. Hope he checked that with Andrews first…….

Again the sound cuts out as Grace continues to slap the fans hands and makes his way round the ring. Just by the commentary table, there are a few young fans in wheelchairs. He makes sure he takes the time to greet them and has his picture taken with them. He shakes the hands of the carers of the disabled children and even gives one of the female ones a hug. She is moved to tears as the camera focuses on her and the children giving a thumbs up, while Grace rolls into the ring. He climbs onto one of the turnbuckles and breathes in the atmosphere before saluting the crowd.

HA: WHAT A MAN! GRACE BY NAME! GRACE BY NATURE!

The music reaches the crescendo and Grace slowly climbs down the turnbuckle. As it finishes, Grace bows and then applauds the cheering fans. He looks every inch the superstar as he stands tall in the centre of the ring. He adjusts his wedding ring on his finger as the crowd quieten down. He waits a few moments before shouting out!

AG: DID THE BEST DAMN FANS IN THIS BUSINESS ENJOY THE FIRST SHOW OF THE NEW 6CW ERA?!

The crowd cheer in approval and Grace holds his hand up apologetically.

AG: Of course you did. Forgive me for asking such a stupid question. As a fan I was watching all the matches backstage and I FELT the same as you did. Every match was off the chart and above anything else I have seen before. It makes me feel PROUD to be part of this great federation….it really does……

He smiles again and looks humble, as the fans cheer. Grace then moves his arms around excitedly and begins to speak passionately.

AG: And we even saw NEW champions crowned! Oh what a beginning that was. Mr Sparkleston overcame the odds stacked against him and proved that the little man can win. This is a guy after my own HEART. I was standing with you all and cheering as the announcement was made after the 1…..2……3! It was a sight to behold and paved the way for a superb show. Bam Sparkleston….our new BRITISH CHAMPION!

The camera focuses on the kids who cheer at this and chant Bam’s name. It then turns to two fans who are standing side by side pointing at each other’s t-shirts, one reading “#everybodysayGrace” and the other saying” #amazeballs”. Grace nods in agreement as there is stifled laughter on commentary.

HA: Slight slip of the tongue there by Anthony but the fans still love him!

Grace brings his sunglasses down to his nose and looks over the top of them while staring at the camera.

AG: And of course, yours truly didn’t do too badly either.

He smiles and readjusts his sunglasses as the fans cheer from the crowd and from the speakers. He laughs a little when he can’t get them to quieten down, with an “Amaz-ing Grace” chant starting. The camera pans the crowds and picks up all the young fans shouting the chant out. Very briefly a poster appears on screen that says “Grace Sucks” before quickly panning away to another shot of the fans.

AG: Yes, I came out of my first meeting with a living legend UNSCATHED! It was an honour to go toe-to-toe with Mr Dubois and it was a greater honour to get the win in front of such a positive crowd. You people PUSHED me onto heights that even I doubted I could get to, so that win was for all of you!

The camera pans the crowd again and the fans are still vocal in their support. The same area of Wembley appears in which we saw the “Grace Sucks” poster but it has been mysteriously removed. Grace then continues.

AG: It is unfortunate that Mr Dubois took such offence at my win. I said last week, win or lose, I would not be whining about the result. But it appears that Mr Dubois believes that I have DISPRESPECTED him by simply doing my new JOB. He may well say I have come from a privileged background but that could not be further from the truth. As a boy, I rose through school on hard work and respect, even when my peers tried to send me down the rocky road of drink and drugs. I said no to that demon, trusting who I was and who I could be, and when the chance finally came, I GRABBED it with both hands. Nothing was thrust into my lap on a silver platter Mr Dubois. I worked hard for the perks, just as I worked hard for that win. I am sure you can beat me. I am sure you will KEEP telling people you can beat me. But the facts are simple………

He looks into the camera and raises his hands. He lifts a finger on one hand and makes a zero with the other hand.

AG: Mr Dubois…..nil…….Mr Amazing……one

The crowd cheer loudly again. Grace then slowly walks to the ropes and stares down at the front row where he greeted the disabled children.

AG: I won because I BELIEVED! I won because people BELIEVED in me! Everyone can climb the heights to the stars. Even when people try and pull you down and say you are worthless, just carry on moving up each rung. Hard work and the Grace of God is all you need to succeed as long as you want it strong enough. You are as good as anyone else in this building, regardless of looks or health. Day by day, we will all get stronger as long as the faith is undying. Keep dreaming. Keep climbing. And don’t let hate bring you down……

He looks at the disabled kids on the front row and lifts his hand up. He makes a victory sign with his fingers and smiles at them.

AG: Believe 2 Achieve.

He closes his fingers together and kisses them before pointing at the children. The fans cheer loudly and the carers mouth “thank you” in his direction. Grace gives a wink and smiles the perfect smile before moving back to the centre of the ring.

AG: So Mr Dubois……I still believe. I would not be Anthony Grace if I turned round and not grant your request for a rematch. You will have your chance again I am sure. Every blockbuster needs a sequel right?

He smiles broadly again before retrieving his notebook out of his inside jacket pocket.

AG: Now…..to my opponent this week. One Mr Black.

He leafs through the pages as boos ring round the audience. He finds the correct one and starts reading.

AG: Jackson Black……6CW original…….

He looks at another page and seems confused before turning back to the camera.

AG: That’s all I have……

Laughter comes from the front row as Grace smirks and paces the ring.

AG: No…..I am kidding. I know who Mr Black is. I have certainly been given a crash course in the who’s who of 6CW so far. First a legend like Mr Dubois and then a legend in Mr Black. I really need to talk to Dean about giving me an easier ride. This is not befitting of a “Hollywood Superstar”.

He does quote marks with his fingers while smiling as the joke is met positively by the audience. Grace continues to pace the ring and orchestrate the crowd like a master conductor.

AG: It is fine…..it is fine. Some wise guy once said if you want to be the best, then you have to beat the best. That is absolutely true my friends. Mr Black has certainly found his mojo lately and has looked really aggressive backstage when we have come face to face. Well, everyone has looked aggressively at me backstage but Mr Black more so! It will be a tough match I have no doubt and you could not pick a winner……

One of the fans shouts out “Amazing Grace” at him and he laughs.

AG: Bless you…..if only it was that easy eh? No, I need to be fully prepared for this match. I am here to show the WORLD that Anthony Grace’s victory against a hall of fame-r was not a flash in the pan. It is up to me to keep on CLIMBING that ladder and reach for my own star – God willing. Mr Black will love to knock me down and do what Mr Dubois said he was going to do. But, whatever the outcome, I will still be there to shake his hand at the end of it and offer my congratulations or commiserations. Hopefully he will take that opportunity and be a bigger man that what Mr Dubois was. Because……and here’s the thing……….

He motions for the camera to get closer to him.

AG: I love this business. I love you fans. When I say you push me on, it is true. And come what may, I want to be someone that DESERVES your cheers and does EVERYTHING in his power to get them. I stand here as a guy who is honoured at your support. When everyone does say Grace, it reminds me how lucky I am and how much I need to bless my life day by day. And no matter how hard they kick me, I know you guys and gals will raise me up. Every match is for you. Every victory is for you. Every title won is for you. I may come out of this career with no gold to shout about. But I will have gained more as a man. That is why I humbly thank each and every one of you and ask you to continue the cheers. I love you all……

He blows a kiss and the crowd react positively, drowning out any negative responses. Grace turns to the camera and shouts above the cheers.

AG: Mr Black…….the stage is set for another epic. Let’s see if we can raise this roof even further. You……..me……..and the thousands of fans of 6CW out there. It will be AMAZING!

He nods as the camera focuses on him with the crowd’s cheers ringing around Wembley arena.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Aug - 15:16

The camera cuts backstage to the locker room where Keith Leone is sitting on a chair, staring at a wall. The camera then pans around to reveal a television screen, showing the events of the previous week where JJ Johnson attacks G.A.Y.S. After a while Leone picks up the hand control and pauses the video, at which point he begins to talk.

Leone: Well done JJ, very impressive, you even caught me off guard. I mean I knew that there was no way in hell you would consider that joke of a team as actual opponents for me, but I didn’t think they would be used in a bigger scheme by yourself. That level of pure uncaring violence demonstrated to me that maybe you’re finally starting to heed my warnings. I mean I did say that playing the good boy was never going to get you anywhere against a guy like me and for weeks you resisted, trying to get the cheap pops, taking your cheap verbal shots in interviews. Now though, now you’re trying to make a statement, and I have to admit I liked what I saw. I told you what I thought of you when you tried to have a match before ours, I called you a liar and a fraud, and I still maintain that, but I never said you couldn’t get your hands dirty before then. Now did I expect some “tougher” opponents for you to pick for yourself, possibly, but that being said I like your style. Taking out two guys who are a joke in this business will only garner approval from me, and even if you did need me to finish one of them off, I think you did a fairly alright job. Some people may even say that it was like the old JJ never left, and I tend to agree with them, but that’s going to be a problem for you. You see this was only the first step in you getting prepared to fight me at Beachfront Brawl and there’s still a long way to go. Don’t get me wrong, the old JJ was a true great of this business, but he was still nowhere near the level that I built for myself. Whilst you were getting your hands dirty putting handprints in wet cement next to those of other z-list celebrities, I was dirtying mine with blood in some of the most violent matches in this sport’s history. Yes those days of extreme may be behind me and may not have proven my “athletic” nature that your matches with Hero and Abe Abercorn demonstrated, but they did give me valuable lessons. They taught me that sometimes it’s not enough to just be better than your opponent in a purely technical manner to defeat them, sometimes you have to be prepared to do whatever’s necessary to get that win. You may have finally taken a step in the right direction JJ, but it’s still just one small step for a man. After all, you did feel the need to come and run your mouth to me before you did it, you couldn’t just let your actions do the talking. Though I suppose that’s just the insecurities beginning to shine through more clearly now. Though now it’s not worrying whether or not you can survive a match against a guy like me. Now you’re worrying that I’ve been right all along, to be able to hang with me in our match, you’re going to have to take my advice. The great JJ Johnson will have to listen to Keith Leone if he wants to have his moment of greatness in 6CW, and I know that just tears you up inside.

Leone now switches the screen off and drops the hand control before putting his feet up on the bench and continuing to talk.

Leone: Well last Anarchy was your chance to demonstrate your power JJ, and at this upcoming Anarchy I plan on demonstrating mine, though I’ll do it against a respected opponent. Jax Cutler, the International Champion, a man who has made a real splash since getting into this company and I think you’ve forced everyone to sit up and take notice. Yes you may have parasite latched firmly onto your backside trying to use you for his own personal gain, but in terms of a dominant beast in the ring, few can argue with your credentials. It has been a very impressive start to your career, but you hardly need someone telling you that when you already have gold around your waist. But just like JJ, this is only a start for you Jax. You’ve beaten some impressive names and you’re already trying to get into the ring with some real legends of 6CW now, and this is where so many men come unstuck. All of your accomplishments so far have been incredibly impressive, but don’t let this success blind you from the real truths about this company. No matter how good you think you are, there is always some ready to prove that you aren’t the best, and that applies to everyone, even to a guy like me. The thing is though at this point, there is only one man who can knock me off my pedestal, whereas you, you still have a large chunk of the locker room ready to kick you back down to the bottom of the card. Now I’m not trying to say I want to be holding back new talent, far from it, to be the best you have to consistently beat the best, so I want guys like you pushing me to keep my form up. Right now though, I’m not interested in competition, I don’t want a 5 star classic to feature in the wrestling observer; I just want to send a message to JJ Johnson. I want JJ and his fans to watch the quickest rising star in 6CW to get resoundingly crushed by myself. So I hope you understand that whatever happens at Anarchy is not personal; it’s not an overdue favour to Jackson Black, it’s purely business.

JJ Johnson, you’ve upped the ante of this war and now it’s about time to see if you’re able to make the next step up. I mean taking down the G.A.Y.S. was one thing, but maybe your next target should be someone more… reputable perhaps, I just look forward to seeing your next move and I hope you’re watching mine at Anarchy.

Keith Leone smirks as he then gets to his feet and stretches momentarily before walking across the locker room as the camera cuts away.

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 19 Aug - 19:55

Joshua waits until Plague and The Brotherhood have departed while still staring at McCoy. When he is sure that he is alone, he suddenly turns away from the puppet and hangs his head. There is an uncomfortable silence as Joshua sits there saying nothing and McCoy, still chained, stares gormlessly into the distance. The two of them say nothing for ages as if they are both attending some marriage counselling session and both not wanting to be the one that speaks first. In the end, Joshua is the one that breaks. He lifts his head and looks across the hall before speaking:

When I have needed guidance………you have always been there………Why is it now………of all moments………you stay dumbstruck?………

The puppet doesn’t answer of course, but it doesn’t stop Joshua turning towards him and prompting some kind of a response. When he receives none, Joshua suddenly stands and paces the room. A look of anger flashes across his face when we can see it beneath his long black hair. He looks unhinged and ready to lash out at a moment’s notice, frantically searching for something that has been taken from him. McCoy stays still all through this, even when Joshua starts shouting out to himself:

All through this………all the while the music played………you were happy to whisper into my ear………Pointing me in the direction that I should go………Being the voice that had been taken from you………Placing my body on the line………to allow the symphony to reach the conclusion………

He turns to McCoy and whispers:

But what is the conclusion?………Who writes the end?………When does the music stop?………

Joshua again waits for some kind of answer. The puppet stays still and the room is filled with silence again. Menacingly, Joshua strides forward and sticks his face into McCoy’s. He lifts up his hair slightly so we can see the scars on his forehead. He then spits his next words out:

Can’t you see these scars?………Can't you feel the pain?………Can't you hear the screams?………Why is it that silence befalls your life………when you were so quick to fill the air with fear?………Surely it isn't because of Plague?……… Surely he doesn't fill you with fear?………What is the answer?!………Why won’t you tell me?!………Where have you gone?!

Joshua finds himself flinging the puppet to and fro as he shouts out at McCoy. The damage inflicted would be the same as what an opponent would feel while locked in the Joshua Tree. However, McCoy doesn't scream in pain, much to the frustration of Joshua who is expecting something to be said; unheard by the rest of us. Finally Joshua stops tossing McCoy from side to side, and instead throws him to the floor in frustration. The metal chain clangs against the ground in a sign of Joshua losing the battle. He goes back to his seat and sits down slowly, brushing the hair over his face as if not wanting to be seen. Quietly, he then speaks again:

It is ironic………if not worrying………that the man I detest………is protecting me more than you………While you live in your muteness………I must try and live on………I tried this once before remember………And I failed continuously………When you came into my life………a plan was set in motion that I have lived by………day by day………year on year………Following only you………and never doubting for one moment of the direction………or reaction………to the carnage we caused………But now………now………I do have doubts………Quiet ones inside my head………which stay hidden on the promise………that you will come back to me………

He turns to McCoy:

But still you sit there………shrugging your shoulders………and pleading innocence………Even when I relived the past in paper………and showed you the memories………still you didn't even offer a plea of guilt………The whole thing passed you by………as I damaged myself in your name………and for your acceptance………

He turns away again and stares at his hands:

The first time these hands turned to death………you let me down………The first time I committed a sin………you fell to the ground………The first time I heard nothing from your lips………the effect was profound………

Joshua looks up at the ceiling:

And to those who knew………what horror you could cause………you never felt the urge to say sorry………Even when you knew of the wrongs………you had no worry………And when you and I were left………the hate made me scurry………

He looks back at McCoy:

But the past is the past………and we became a greater whole………A whole that has been smashed by your silence………So I am asking you now………I can’t walk blind any more………I beg………I plead………What………Say………You?………

The room is filled with silence again. Joshua waits and waits but nothing is forthcoming. Very slowly he gets up out of his chair and cracks his neck from side to side. His hair covers his face and he snarls slightly:

If an example needs to be shown………to relieve you from muteness………then one will be made………But know this………The path I take now is of my own doing………and the mistakes I make are your fault………So forgive me if I sin………as you have cut all ties from me now………

He cocks his head towards McCoy:

The strings are broke………The guide has led me to the abyss………Now it is time for me to jump………or be pushed………For us all………the conclusion remains the same………

He walks away from the puppet, while speaking under his breath:

Forgive me………for I have sinned………Forgive me………for I have sinned………Forgive me………Forgive me………Forgive me………

The scene fades as Joshua walks out of shot, with the lifeless image of McCoy still in the corner.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 20 Aug - 15:42

The camera cuts back to the main stage of the Wembley Arena and focuses upon the Titantron as it flickers to life with a VT as Jerusalem begins to echo out through the speakers...

'Britain, a proud nation, a small island that built an Empire, a country that stood tall in the face of adversity, that rose in defiance against overwhelming odds, that fought on the beaches and that never ever gave up'

Images of British heroes of yesteryear flash up on the screen, Richard the Lionheart, Wellington, Nelson and Churchill, the crowd cheer at each image then stand in unison at the sight of a field of poppies.

'Britain, a nation that creates, that invents, that inspires. Always striving to learn and improve, to seek knowledge and understanding, always at the forefront of science, medicine and technology, a country that revolutionised the world through industry'

It now brings up images of Sir Isaac Newton, Michael Faraday, John Logie Baird, Alexander Graham Bell, George Stephenson, Frank Whittle and Tim Berners-Lee as well as some of the great British inventions such as the spinning frame, the steam engine, photography, the light bulb, television and many more.

'Britain, a nation of thinkers, of artists, actors, writers and musicians, that captivate their audience with images, words and lyrics that touch your very soul, from 'To be or to not to be' to 'Hey Jude' Britain has held the hearts of the world and brought inspiration to so many.

Shakespeare, Chaucer, Wordsworth, Dickens, Johnson, Burns, Milton, Wells, Byron, Keats, Shelley, Tolkein, Austen, Bronte, CS Lewis, Dahl and Hardy all appear on the screen as well as paintings by Hockney, Constable, Turner and Lowry. Music now plays from the Beatles, the Smiths, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Queen, The Sex Pistols, The Jam, Oasis, Blur, Take That and then One Direction, Best Song Ever continues to play....
...and Bam walks out onto the stage dressed head to toe in a Union Jack suit covered in sequins. The UK Title belt also is now covered completely in glitter. He gets out his phone and begins to take a number of selfies on the stage, then with a number of fans who are all wearing Bam #no1 fans tshirts before climbing into the ring and taking a selfie on the top turnbuckle. He grabs a mic and addresses the crowd...

Bam: ERMAHGERD!!!!!

Crowd: ERMAHGERD!!!!

Bam: This is like Sooooo totes amazeballs! This is so best day ever YOLO! I've never been so humblebragged by your reception, I could so brohug each and everyone of you in the Wembley Arena. Me, Bam Sparkleston, your new UK Champion!!!

Crowd pop at the mention.

Bam: Last week I stepped into the ring with three of the toughest henches I've ever seen in 6CW, Simon Cagero, Nate Nack and Daniel Reilly, two of whom are former 6CW Champions and the other is like some old dude who can seriously still kick some ass. They were the meanest mofos I've ever faced and Ive been up against and I've faced Jackson Black when he was on the time of his month, he's someone who certainly needs the heavy-flow liners and to curl up with a DVD of Titanic when he has the decorators in.

Crowd laugh and begin to chant 'Jackson's on the blob'.

Bam: Now it doesn't take much to notice that I'm not from this island but that doesn't mean I'm not proud of my British roots, in fact the Sparkleston's are steeped in British history!

Bam points up at the Titantron and images begin to show...

King Harold was famously defeated in 1066 and immortalised on the Bayeux Tapestry, but did you know the original version has a speech bubble with the word 'ERMAHGERD!' just as the arrow struck?
Did you know that the writing dude Shakespeare had a half brother called Bam Shakespeare who wrote such awesome works such as 'A midsummers night frat party', MacAmazeballs, and my personal fave 'Romeo Beckham and the fit girl from the house across the street'.
Or that the printing press was invented when Edward Sparkleston needed to find a quicker way for copying his Frances Drake fanzine of which he was proudly the number one member?
That the 5th member of the Beatles had to leave due to insisting the lyrics went 'She loves you, YOLO, YOLO, YOLO', we also had a cousin with the surname Glitter but don't tend to talk of him much nowadays hashtag Yewtree.
But what I'm trying to say is this is my adoptive country, that I'm proud to wear this title which is like so adorb now that I've blinged it up to eleven and that I hope I do you proud. Like Britain, I'm not the strongest, I'm not the most powerful, but I never say die, I refuse to backdown and I'll fight on the beaches, the streets, hell where ever the Authority make a match!

Bam raises aloft the UK title above his head as Union Jack balloons and red, white and blue glitter cascades down from the rafters over the audience and the ring and Rule Britannia echoes out from the speakers.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 20 Aug - 17:48

We're greeted by the sight of a large, picturesque building, set in the countryside. The area is peaceful, serene, not spoiled by the hustle and bustle of the City. At the front of the building, with its large, varnished oak door, is a car park. There are a small arrangement of cars sat outside, as a silver BMW comes into the shot. It pulls up in an empty space and soon after, the drivers door opens.

Scott Harris steps out of the car, wearing jeans and a white shirt. He steps out and looks at the building, he gulps, before taking a deep breath and walking towards the door. It is then, that we see the sign outside of the building, emblazoned in block white lettering on a purple backing reads: WILLOW GRANGE RESPITE CARE.

Harris' lip is scabbed and thick, following his match with Masters and he walks a little gingerly, evidently still feeling the effects of his battle. He rings the door bell and stands waiting.

There is a pause as he waits for an answer, in which he shuffles somewhat uncomfortably. He looks to his car longingly, looking again to the door. The face of The Sharpshooter is conflicted as he looks between the door and the car still. He moves to wards the car when the door opens. Harris stops in his tracks.

"Not leaving already are you, Scott?"

Harris turns uncomfortably on the spot, he sheepishly looks at the nurse.

SH: Don't be so silly, Sister Linda! I ermmm... I thought I'd left my wallet in the car... I'd forget my own head if it wasn't on my shoulders!

The nurse, a middle aged, plump looking woman looks at Harris, scrutinising the obvious lie.

Linda: Come in, Scott. She'll be happy to see you.

Linda turns and beckons Harris to follow her. He obliges stopping in the reception area to sign himself in. He looks up to Linda who looks him up and down.

Linda: She said it was a bit of tear up, she kept half the building awake shouting at the TV. God knows what would've happened if you'd lost?!

SH: I dread to think...

They begin walking down a corridor. Harris still looks visibly uncomfortable with his surroundings. He suddenly stops and looks out into the gardens. Linda stops.

Linda: You don't like it here, do you Scott?

Harris continues to look out of the window, avoiding making eye contact with the woman.

SH: That easy to see is it? Put yourself in my shoes for a second, do you know how much it gets me here...

Harris points to his chest.

SH: ...having to walk in this place and see people that have been ground down so much by life that they can go further than rock bottom! People that are so done with life that they search for anything and everything to feed their destructive behaviour. It pains me to see people so helpless... Especially when one of them is my own mother!

There is a silence as Harris continues to look out the window, paining himself to make a move. Linda watches him, offering no return to his outburst.

Linda: She talks about you a lot Scott. Sometimes you're the only thing she talks about.

Harris' front softens and he looks to Linda.

SH: How's she been? What with going to America and all the press stuff I haven't had much time to myself, let alone to come and see her...

There's almost a hopeful look in Harris' eyes as he looks for good news.

Linda: On the whole, it's promising. She's been very active in the group sessions and the doctors think that the personal sessions are starting to have an affect. But...

SH: I hate 'but'...

Linda: It was a serious addiction she had Scott, she was in deep, you know that deep down. It's not a quick fix. Helping her beat the drink is more than a couple of sessions, we've got to almost rebuild her, mentally and physically...

Harris closes his eyes for a spell. He eventually opens and runs his hands through his hair.

SH: I know... I guess, sometimes, you just kind of hope that it's not as bad as what people say. That it's all a bad dream. Then I have to remember all those nights, I'd get back from the gym or training and find her slumped up against the wall, the vomit dripping down her front, the empty bottle of vodka in her hand...

Harris breathes deep, trying to calm himself. Linda looks at him sympathetically.

SH:... And I close my eyes sometimes at night when it's time to go to bed and it's all I ever see. I can't free myself of that image no matter how hard I try, no matter how tired I am. I see her face, the emptiness, the desperation. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't help her... She was killing herself in front of me and there wasn't a single damn thing I could do about it!

At that, Harris bangs his fist into the window, resignedly resting his head against it. Linda watches him, putting a supportive hand on to his shoulder. Harris looks to her and nods his appreciation.

Linda: You did the right thing, Scott. Never forget that. You saved her, you gave her another chance.

SH: I'll always remember the day that I bought her here. Everything pub or bar I went by, I noticed how she looked at them... There was a longing in her eyes. She wanted to be in there, blasting herself into oblivion. Then we pulled up, she saw the sign and I just remember the horror, the sheer realisation that she was entering rehab. She begged me, she pleaded... "Don't do this to me Scott!" "Don't make me go in there, I'll try to stop, I promise!" I've never seen her so low, so deflated. And then, out of nowhere, she just turned. She started flailing, hitting me constantly. She was screaming at me, shouting that I was my fathers son, that she hated me and that I was dead to her... I know it was the desperation talking, the craving. But every time she hit me, every swear word, the malicious look in her eye, it hurt a hell of a lot more than any chair shot I'll ever take. Because right there, the best thing in my life, the one person that I fought for, put my body on the line for she detested me, she likened me to the man that created this whole mess!

Harris' eyes look watery as he becomes more and more emotional. He looks to Linda with a fire in his eyes.

SH: I'm NOTHING like my father! It killed me that she said it, even if she didn't mean it.

Linda: Well, like I said, you did the right thing. She's a different woman now to when she arrived. She's so proud of you. Me and the rest of the nurses have a jar that we put a pound in every time we hear he say 'Needs more Harris'. At this rate you'll have paid for our Christmas party! She stays up every night to watch you... You should've heard what she was saying about that Mike Masters!

Harris smiles faintly.

SH: I have a rough idea what she might've said...

Linda carries on.

Linda: Look Scott, all I'm saying is that there's no reason for you to get like this every time you come here. Those days are long gone. Slowly but surely, your mother will beat this and it'll be thanks to you.

Harris takes this in and looks outside once more. He takes a minute, thinking his next move through. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

SH: Come on then, where's she hiding this time?

Linda smiles warmly and beckons for Harris to follow her, he obliges and they go through a couple of doors. They reach a small room with a window. There is a single bed in the middle, the room is minimalist, plain decoration giving it a neutral feel. In a chair facing the window, at the foot of the bed, a frail looking woman sits, reading a book. She shakes occasionally, her eyes sunken, her face gaunt.

Harris looks at his mother through the window, he takes a deep breath.

Linda: Go on, she'll be thrilled to see you.

SH: Here goes nothing then...

Harris smiles at Linda and goes to walk into his mothers room. Linda clears her throat.

Linda: Scott, one more thing... I had accounts in my ear earlier, they said you're behind again...

Harris has his back to Linda, he closes his eyes, taking it in, obviously knowing why.

SH: Am I?! I thought I'd cleared it...

Linda: No, I'm afraid not... They're getting a bit fed up with chasing Scott, they're threatening to chuck her out...

Harris turns around and looks the nurse in the eye.

SH: Tell them from me, they'll get their money at the end of the month! All being well I'll be on a champions salary by then...

There is a sound of hope in Harris' voice, Linda looks at him understandingly.

Linda: Ok... I'll tell them. They won't be as sympathetic as me though...

SH: I know, I appreciate it Linda.

They share a smile and Harris enters his mothers room. The camera remains on the outside watching Harris walk into the room, kiss his mother on the cheek and sit at the foot of her bed, the gaunt face of Jayne Harris looking her son in the eye. She closes her book and the camera picks up the beginning of their conversation as it fades to black.

JH: That Masters. He's a jack@ss...

SH: -Laughing- I know, Mum...

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 21 Aug - 21:16

As always Tim Allen is backstage at Wembley Arena roaming the halls in search of a superstar to interview, as he turns a corner he finds Vincent Costello talking to a member of the production crew.

Allen: Mr. Costello can you spare a few moments

Costello readjusts the EWF title belt that's positioned over his shoulder and signals for Allen to proceed

Allen: after successfully defending your world title last week what's next for Vincent Costello?

Costello: There's big things ahead for Costello's Law Timothy... But alas I have a problem, I've got this heavy weight , this painful burden, weighing me down, but hey they say that the first stage on the road to recovery is admitting you have a problem and after my match with the former champion last week on Anarchy right here in Wembley arena I'm finally ready, finally prepared to admit to you Tim and the world watching at home that I, Vincent Costello have a problem...

It's really quite embarrassing, but you know what I'm man enough to say it, I'm big enough to stand up and tell you all that I have finally hit rock bottom. You see my problem is... That I simple can't lose!

Tim, do you know what it's like to have to live with this burden? What am I saying?!!! Of course you don't, your 125 pounds soaking wet and haven't got an athletic bone in your body. Well let me tell you what it feels like to be me... I'm struggling to sleep at night, because it doesn't matter what I do I just can't lose a wrestling match. I could tie one hand behind my back, I could blind fold myself and there still not a single person that could beat me. 

Hey do you know what Timmy boy it's not so bad being Vincent Costello... I think this might be one problem I can live with!!!

Costello jovially slaps Tim on the side of the face as he starts to leave

Allen: Vincent, before you go, tonight you team with Simon Cagero to face Liam Wood and the new UK Champion Bam, can you win tonight in what looks to be a very competitive matchup?

Costello: For god sake you idiot do me and the rest of the word a favour and shut the hell up!! Your relentless questions over and over again, week after week are driving me insane... Look here, listen and listen good because I'm getting sick and tired of repeating myself... My name is Vincent Costello, and I'm the EWF World Heavyweight Champion. And if your wondering if you should believe the hype about me, if there is any truth in all the superlatives on the forums and the thousands upon thousands of glowing write ups on the dirt sheets then the answer is YES. I'm every bit as good as they say I am... Better in fact! I'm not just the best in the world I'm better than some cheap throw away line conceived to sell t-shirts... I'm better than the best, I'm the world champion.

So in answer to your inane question, of course I can defeat Liam Wood and that pathetic rookie Bam. In fact do you know what, that kid disrespects that championship and de credits it every second it's in his possession. When Costello's Law was the UK champion I brought prestige and honour to that belt, I gave it credibility, I legitimised it. And that little psychopath destroyed everything I did the very moment he won it. 

And when it comes to Liam Wood well we all know how that story goes, he can puff out his chest and talk with his big boy voice about how his worthless hollow victory at Night of Glory actually meant something. But as always, Liam only see's what he wants to see, he only talks about what he wants you to know, and what he fails to mention is that despite that win I have still beaten him more than double that amount and more importantly since Night of Glory I'm the one standing here as the EWF champion. So yes I do think I can beat them tonight.

Allen: and what about the dynamic with your tag team partner, Simon Cagero. How will the two of you coexist tonight?

Costello: I couldn't give a damn about Cagero, as long as he does his job. If and when I chose to tag him into the match he better pull his weight, he better do his job otherwise he'll be somewhere no one what's to be and that's on the wrong side of Costello's Law.

Costello moves the title from one shoulder to the other and walks off as the scene ends

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 22 Aug - 13:42

*Christy James is backstage, beaming smile, mic in hand and ready for another interview...

CJ: My guest at this time, one half of the tag team champions, Jack Hurst!

*Hurst walks into shot, bows gracefully before Christy and then kisses her outstretched hand.

JH: Charmed, as ever, m'lady

CJ: Always the gentleman, Jack

JH: Long may it continue.

*CJ's smile becomes a little more professional and she gets down to her questions

CJ: First off, Jack, why no Robin with you?

JH: Well, CJ, I wanted to deliver a message from me, tonight, not a combined effort. We're the Red Arrows, but we're still our own selves. Sure, I love the dynamic we've got going right now and long may that continue too, but we have our own ways of going about things and that's what makes us work.

CJ: You're on a winning run, both of you holding your first titles in your careers, everything looking rosy ahead of the Open Challenge at Beachfront Brawl...what's your message, Jack?

JH: It's a message of hope, Christy. You see, me and Robin, Robin and I, had both faltered in 6CW before our pairing. We struggled to build momentum, saw big opportunities pass us by and every step forward soon met with two steps back.

And it would be fair to say that I, personally, found barriers that were of no one else's making. The payback fight, the rivalry reignited with Dubois, sure I was there to defend my metaphorical crown. But was Jack Hurst fully invested? Jerome came at me with such hatred, such rage, an enormous amount of passion. Whereas I felt myself lessened. Back to facing a man I had actually beat, the only man I had convincingly outfought.

*Hurst sighs deeply and lowers his head.

JH: I already knew, before the fight was made, that it would all fall down again. I couldn't be who I needed to be to match Dubois. Where once before I was full of potential and aspirations, now I was shot of hope and going through the motions.

Not everyone you see is who they present themselves to be. I came out every night, full of bravado and courage, but it was all a front.

CJ: This is quite shocking to hear, Jack, not only in the context of your happy, charming personality but also in the face of what you have recently achieved.

JH: Alas, it is what I have recently achieved that brings me forward to speak. In the quiet shelter of our backstage area, I finally asked for help. Robin answered my call.

And so I say to any man, woman or child listening to me tonight, there is no weakness in needing a helping hand. Despair is powerful, and a man can truly be his own worst enemy. But look what can be achieved against it all.

Do you think Liam Wood smiles himself to sleep? Do you think GazzyD doesn't have to fight just to be here, let alone to crusade as he does? You can turn to those who are willing to help and let them guide you free.

CJ: Emotional stuff, Jack

*Hurst interrupts

JH: I'm not quite finished. I hope this message connects with at least one person, and starts their road to redemption. For those who don't believe me, myself and Robin Reborn will not let the darkness win.

And that starts with the Brotherhood. For everything I stand for, and everything I have come through, I will not let Cody and Dylan ever beat this the Red Arrows. 6CW, Cody and Dylan are victims of their own struggles, and they have been consumed by Plague's evil. We must not let them win this way. If Cody and Dylan, Team Xtreme, are to ever return as champions in this business, it needs to be as themselves. They let the darkness in and found a man who didn't see men needing help, but souls to steal.

So it's them at Beachfront Brawl, not only will the Red Arrows win for ourselves, for the 6CW universe and for everyone who fights the hardest fight...but we'll be winning it for the real Cody and Dylan too.

*Hurst runs both his hands through his hair, a huge weight on his mind, thanks Christy and leaves.

CJ: An emotionally charged Jack Hurst with a message for the world.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Fri 22 Aug - 16:46

6CW's backstage camera crew managed to capture footage of Mike Masters' outside of 6CW. The footage shows Mike Masters walking along the streets of London. He looks behind to see the 6CW crew following him and lets out a big sigh. Masters is filmed wearing jeans and has a Masters hoody on. He then stops in his tracks and walks into a pub called JJ Moons which is near Wembley stadium, now home to 6CW. Masters enters the pub and it's completely empty bar one elderley gentleman sitting around a table. Masters asks for a pint before taking a seat next to the old man. The elder man looks confused as he looks on at Masters.

MM: Mind if I join you old timer...

Man: Go ahead, wouldn't mind some company.

MM: Thank you. Oh, let me introduce myself. Unless you recognise me already...

Man: Nope.

MM: Ahhh ok, you're a funny guy. I'll introduce myself anyway. Mike Masters, the one and only Masterful one, 6CW extraordinaire.

Man: Nice to meet you Michael.

MM: It's Mike but whatever.

Man: I've been coming here everyday for the last 21 years but I haven't once seen you before here.

*Masters looks on in shock as he cannot believe the man doesn't recognise him*

MM: Ahh you know...you know! Listen, I'm guessing you're at that stage in your life where you begin to forget stuff so I guess thats the reason.

MM: But if that's your way of asking me why am I here? Well let me tell you old timer. A few blocks away in that wonderful stadium, Wembley. I had one of the fights of my life. You seem confused and I am absolutely flabogasted that you don't know who I am but let me give you some context. I Mike Masters, am a professional wrestler. I've been fighting all my life, 10 years ago I started out in college, wrestling amauters and now I'm wrestling some of the best this world has to offer. I wrestle at a well known/growing company, known as 6CW. You keeping up with me old man?

Man: Uh yes I think so.

MM: Well then ok then! 6CW, huge company, and me, well let's just say I am a big deal. I mean come on look at me, perfect right? Yeah! But anyway, like I was saying, I had one of the biggest fights ever. This guy right, he talks about how he is one of the best wrestlers out there, he thinks he's like a submission machine, but you see I...I took him all the way. I took him all the way, you know what I did geezer, I showed off. I was showing off all I had and all I got. But you know how that match ended, well that's the thing, it didn't end. Ridiculous. I mean, where was the "Let them fight" chant when you needed it!?

*Masters stops and takes a sip of his pint*

MM: Err, did I tell you how much I hate beer. I should have got myself a cocktail but whatever bro. Where was I, oh yeah, so instead of getting this all solved, I am now being forced against my will to join forces with him and the Uprising. The uprising and I haven't really seen eye to eye but then again I've never seen eye to eye with anyone in this industry. But you see the uprising...hoping to rise above the hate and finally take down the Authority. It's all for a good cause, but I just don't know if its gonna work. If me and this guy can't stand eachother, how the hell are we meant to co-exist for the Uprising. You feel me old man?

Man: You said something about 6CW?

MM: *Sigh...* You know what, I'm gonna leave you in peace. Am gonna leave now, but let me tell you something. Take a darn good look at this pretty face, I would say take a picture but you probably don't have a phone. Listen, remember this face in all it's glory. Just remember one thing, the next time you see me in this old pub, you're gonna see with a big shiny piece of gold around my waist.

*Masters turns around to the camera*

MM: To the Authority, I say bring it. To the uprising I say step up. Falls count anywhere, another big match for the history books. So 6CW, Authority, listen and look, look at me, look into my eyes. I've been too damn good for too damn long. When Anarchy has come and gone, you'll be looking at the new 6CW world heavweight champions. #Showoff

Masters takes one look back at the old man who seems to have fallen asleep before smirking and leaving the pub as the camera slowly fades out.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 23 Aug - 21:03

*Michael Hathaway is sat in a dark room, set up for an interview. He is sat on a leather armchair, a black desk next to him with a glass of water. He is dressed in a sharp, grey suit and his greying hair is smart but slightly messy. Across from him in an identical chair is 6CW broadcaster, Henry, holding a notepad covered in notes.*

HE: Ladies and gentleman, it is my pleasure to be sat here with Michael Hathaway, the representative of the 6CW International Champion in an exclusive one-on-one interview. Welcome Michael.

MH: Hello Henry, it is my pleasure to be sat here with you today, it is my job after all and I am getting paid.

*Michael laughs while Henry squints his eyes in scrutiny.*

HE: Let's start with talking about Jax, in recent weeks he has been on a hot run and some are saying he is the most dominant wrestler in the company right now, would you agree?

MH: No I would not.

HE: Oh! Care to clarify?

MH: Jax Cutler is not the most dominant wrestler NOW, he is the most dominant wrestler this company has ever had. He is the most dominant wrestler 6CW will ever have. This current run of "form" is not that, it is a demonstration of what Jax Cutler is capable of. But it is not even a scratch on the surface of what Jax can do, it's not even the beginning of what he is capable of, it's the prologue to the story. This is simply Jax warming up.

HE: Well that is a scary thought, are you sure you're not setting Jax up to fail by proclaiming these gifts, it makes the expectations surrounding him perhaps impossibly high?

MH: Henry, it IS my job to sit here and stand out there and tell you all about how good Jax Cutler is. He does pay him to do that, as well as the tactics and insight I bring. However, that is actually irrelevant. I tell you these things not because I am paid to but because I think it is important to stress just how impressive Jax Cutler is. The world needs to know that I have something special here. It's hard not to use every superlative in the book when talking about Jax Cutler because when you've seen what he can do...nothing else compares.

I know there are a lot of people who want to compare Jax Cutler to other guys in the business, people who they are reminded of when watching Jax Cutler at work but I want to assure those people that they are one hundred percent wrong. Jax Cutler has no equal, no better and anybody that is similar to him is merely a poor reflection, like looking at a mirror of plastic. Jax Cutler is not the "next big thing" he is the Main Event. He has already arrived and while it might take a while for people to be brought around because they are intimidated by him, Jax Cutler will be considered the greatest wrestler of all time. Of that there is no doubt in my mind.

In one years' time, you will be sat talking to the representative of the 6CW World Champion.

*Henry raises his eyebrows in increduilty.*

HE: Jax Cutler is good, he has taken this company by storm, but that is quite a claim...very bold Mr. Hathaway.

MH: No it's not. That is not bold, I know better than anybody what Jax Cutler can do...and I've spent months and weeks, every spare moment I can get scouting the wrestlers of this company and beyond and I can see it all, like pathways in my head of possible match ups, of who could get in Jax's way and I can assure you there is nobody in 6CW, nobody in wrestling as a whole that will stop Jax Cutler making his way to the world championship and I fully expect that to happen by August 2015...yes definitely.

That isn't a bold claim, it's not even a "claim" at all, it's a guarantee.

HE: Well we shall see, 6CW is a very competitive place an-

MH: Don't insult me like that Henry, I realise 6CW is a competitive place with the best of the best...that's why I brought Jax here, that's why I turned down the rest of the many wrestling companies desperate to sign Jax Cutler up to their books, throwing money at him, offering him easy fights to the championship, wanting him to make him their poster boy. I am fully aware of 6CW and its competive environment. But I am also fully aware of the talents of Jax Cutler and I'm telling you, I'm telling the world that Jax Cutler will take this company by the scruff of the neck and redefine what it thinks is champion.

*There is an awkward silence as Henry tries to gather his words and Michael Hathaway sits back, his scowl gradually relaxing into his effortless smile, his almost sickly-sweet attractiveness re-emerging from the anger.*

HE: Let's take this interview deeper, Jax Cutler is a bit of a mystery, he has you talking for him and rarely gives anything away in his body language, just who is Jax Cutler?

MH: Jax Cutler is motivated by three things and three things only.

*Hathaway holds up three fingers in demonstration, he points at one of his fingers.*

MH: One, Jax is motivated by money. Simple as that. Jax Cutler does this as a job because he's good at it and people pay a lot of money to see what is good at. If Jax was good at cooking, he'd be a chef, if Jax Cutler was good at constructing arguments, he'd be a lawyer, if Jax Cutler was good at speaking mindless drivel then Henry you'd be shuffling in your seat, nervous for your job. It just so happens that Jax Cutler is good at wrestling and people are willing to pay lots of money to see Jax Cutler do what he is not just good at, but the best at. Your eyes would water if you knew what contract I had negotiated for Jax, your bank balance would cry if it could see the paychecks being sent to J Cutler's accounts. Jax is a professional wrestler, and too many people forget the professional part of that.

*Hathaway lowers one finger, leaving two, he points at the next one*

MH: Two...Jax is motivated by the desire to be champion. He just loves it. He's 6CW International Champion, what? Three months into his 6CW tenure? Why? Well because he's a fantastic wrestler capable of beating any who is put in front of him...sure. What else? He's made a huge impression on the fans and head honchos of 6CW so he earned a championship match relatively early in his career. Yes. But there's something more? That something more is that Jax Cutler is driven to being champion.

He loves everything about it. He loves the feel of the leather of the belt on his shoulder. He loves seeing his name etched into the gold. He loves hearing his name preceded by "champion". He loves looking at the records, his name never to be removed. He loves knowing that the reason he is champion is because the competition has been defeated. If money was all it was, Jax Cutler wouldn't need to be champion. He would be paid huge piles of money just to beat a bunch of nobodies for nothing. He would have crowds of people desperate to watch him fight for nothing but pride, nothing but the thrill of the fight. But Jax Cutler wants to be champion, and so Jax Cutler IS champion.

*Hathaway lowers the second finger, and points at the third.*

MH: The third, and perhaps most important motivater in Jax's life is his desire to HURT PEOPLE. Jax Cutler, despite being motivated by money and championships isn't efficient. He doesn't win for the win, he doesn't want to win with a roll up, he doesn't want to put his opponent to bed in a minute. He wants to HURT them. I've never seen such a sick desire in another human being to inflict pain and suffering in another. It doesn't make Jax Cutler a monster, it makes him perfect to be a wrestler.

In fact, if I hadn't met his lovely woman for a mother I'd assume he was conceived in a jar in some lab somewhere to develop a superhuman whose only purpose in life was to be the BEST professional wrestler you can be. Jax Cutler loves hurting people, he loves knowing how much pain he can cause with his hands, his feet, his knees, his punches and kicks and headbutts and whatever else he can use to inflict as much pain as he can. That is his main motivator, that is what makes him the perfect wrestler. He is driven by causing pain, it's his fuel.

*Hathaway drops the final finger and his teeth flash white when he grins.*

HE: Jax is currently tied up in a feud of sorts with Jackson Black, care to share your and Jax's thoughts on this?

MH: Certainly. Jackson Black is jealous. Jackson Black is jealous that Jax Cutler does everything that he is famous for...but better. Jackson Black is driven mad by envy that Jax Cutler is a better 6CW International Champion than Jax Cutler ever was. Jackson Black wants to be Jax Cutler. He wants Jax's physique, technical ability, speed, strength, intelligence. He wants me. He wants me to be sat here representing him, for me to be calling him the best. I appreciate that. I think it takes a lot for Black to show his jealously so openly.

HE: Jealously isn't what I see when I see how Jackson Black approaches you and Jax. I see anger and dislike and mistrust. I see him viewing with disdain not admiration.

MH: Unfortunately Henry that's because you're a simpleton.

*Michael Hathaway leans forward, another quick grin and Henry sits across from him, still trying to hide his annoyance.*

MH: You see, you're seeing everything black and white, listening to what Jackson Black is saying and taking it at face value, assuming that he's telling you the truth or even that what Jackson believes is the truth. As much as Jackson Black would hate to admit it, his actions give him away, if you look between the lines, use your powers of observation and get your head out of his backside you will see, quite clearly a man driven crazy by envy.

There was no reason for Jackson Black to call out Jax, no reason for him to want so desperately to impress him or challenge him or whatever that was about. No reason other than his desperate want to be Jax Cutler. That's what it's all about for Black and unfortunately his desire to be Jax Cutler is only going to end with the disappointing conclusion that nobody else can be Jax Cutler, nobody else is good enough and Jackson Black's attempts will be a message to anybody else who is a growing member of the Jax-wannabe brigade...you're not good enough, you never will be and those that follow this path will only meet destruction and suffering from the hands of Cutler himself.

HE: Well this week Jax Cutler doesn't face Jackson Black, or team with him, he faces 6CW legend Keith Leone, your thoughts?

*Michael Hathaway sits back and smiles again, as if Henry has just told him a funny secret. He raises a finger and shakes it knowingly at Henry.*

MH: It's funny...no, apt...that you would use the term "legend" for Keith Leone, because I think that is true. A legend is a story that has become far removed from the truth, after generations of the story being passed down the truth has been replaced with something far more idealistic, far more heroic and far more untrue! Keith Leone is a legend in the sense that his story has been passed down by the fans so many times the truth has been lost and replaced by something with only a passing resemblence.

Keith Leone should have stayed in the past, allowed his legend to be passed down further before no truth remained and all that was left was the white knight that some knew as Keith Leone. He's not a 6CW legend because he was some supreme talent or exceptionally gifted. Keith Leone is a 6CW legend because he is from the past, a 6CW B.C. relic who was successful because of the lack of talent in the roster, whose successes have been exaggerated the longer he's been removed from them.

Keith Leone came out and showed Jax a lot of respect, showered him with praise...why Henry, do you think that is?.....No honestly, that's not rhetorical, I want your best guess as to why Keith Leone, Jax's opponent, would give him praise?

HE: Erm...it's sportsmanship, trying to show res-

MH: No, no, no, NO! That was a pathetic attempt, not even close. Keith Leone was praising Jax Cutler because he hoped it would go at least a little way in stopping the physical onslaught he was walking into. He was hoping that Jax Cutler would have a little sympathy for the man who offered him an olive branch in the form of good publicity and "respect". He was also hoping it would lessen the blow to the legions of his fans an admirers when he inevitably loses his match.

*Michael Hathaway pulls a comically ridiculous face and puts on a higher pitched voice.*

"Well he did warn us, did ol' Keith. He told us this kid was good and that's why he was beaten. He was right, our lovely Keith. Oh how good Keith is to spot talent. Keith...bla, bla, bla, Keith, bla, bla good, bla, excellent, bla."

*Hathaway's demeanour changes dramatically back to his usual smooth-self*

MH: And suddenly his fans have forgotten about the loss because they buy into the Leone legend. They remember only that he spotted Jax's talent, despite the fact that noticing it would take a moron. Keith Leone knows he's in the fight of his life, that fighting "the man" and fighting authority  and even fighting JJ Johnson pales into comparison when fighting a one-man wrecking machine. He's become aware on his return that 6CW has entered a new level that the competition of his heyday has made way for a leaner, fitter, better competitor and he's scared of this. Keith Leone is scared of Jax Cutler.

HE: Well thank you for this enlightening interview and good luck to Jax Cutler in his match this week.

MH: He won't need it.

HE: I've been 6CW head broadcaster Henry with Michael Hathaway, good night.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Sat 23 Aug - 22:16

The camera shows the modest living room of Bruce Bolan, you can see a TV mounted on the wall above an open fireplace, the fireplace is lit, and Bolan comes into view.

BB "You know I've just been watching the latest Anthony Grace movie, well I say watching it, I fell asleep. Just like I did when he wrestled on last week's Anarchy. Who in the hell gave this guy a movie contract? Some questions will never be answered.

Oh, Oh I gotta show you all what came in the post for me this week."

Bolan gets a cardboard box from a bookshelf.

"Look, it's a puppet"

Bolan takes out of the box a wooden puppet on strings.

"I've been looking this thing over and while I was watching re-runs of Anarchy I decided I would not let a puppet take control of my life, so I'm just gonna toss it on the fire."

Bolan proceeds to toss the puppet on the open fire.

"You see Bolan is his own man, I don't take orders from anyone.... and whoever is stupid enough to get in the ring with me this week, they must not want to wrestle again after Anarchy, when I twist your ankle up like a loom band."

The camera goes off as Bolan is walking away

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 24 Aug - 16:40

The scene cuts to a gym where we see Jackson Black doing weights. He does a full five reps of what looks like a hefty weight before stopping. He wipes himself off with a towel before the camera begins to zoom in on him.

“A has-been? No longer relevant? Michael Hathaway, you should do your research before calling Jackson Black names. I may have been away for awhile, but whilst I was away this company crumbled. They constantly struggled with power hungry general managers until it all fell apart and 6CW ceased to exist. Whilst this was happening, Jackson Black was travelling the world and taking his world class talent to every wrestling promotion. I was out there beating the best that these promotions had to offer. I was basking in the glory of being the top dog in the Independent scene.

Before all this however, I was the first ever 6CW International Champion. I held that title for almost one whole year before being screwed by those that I thought were my friends.
I have to ask though, when I was beating the best in the world and wearing the gold that you now claim to be yours.. What were you doing Jax? Being thrown out of body building contests for steroid abuse? Lets face it, you didn’t get that physique working out at the gym. You have cheated your way into this business. You have made yourself look the way you do to hide your flaws. Of which, we all know are plentiful.

First of all, you can’t wrestle.. You use the same power moves over and over again against guys half your size. Any gorilla can beat something half its size. But when you eventually come up against someone who can match you physically and at the same time technically outshine you it will show you for the dam right amateur you are.

Now, we swiftly move on to that mouth piece of yours.. Michael Hathaway. Does he ever shut up? Or is it the fact that you never talk Jax? What’s wrong? Are you really that much muscle that your brain ceases to function enough for you to spit out a few words? Hathaway is leeching on to you, he sees you as a meal ticket but the moment you lose that power and that dominance he will move on to the next monkey. He is an organ grinder and he will happily throw aside something that no longer catches the eye of the passing people.

Jax, you are on thin ice.. You have this dominance at the moment but when you are finally beaten everything will crumble. That ice will break underneath you and Jackson Black will stand over the water watching you drown as you cling on to your career. Nobody will be there to throw a hand out and save you.”

Black stands up from the weights bench and throws a t shirt on.

“As for what 6CW have thrown in front of us this week, I see management are preparing you for eventually facing me. Keith Leone is a supreme fighter and he never knows when to quit. You won’t break this one as easily as those you have previously faced.

Talking about breaking, I move onto Anthony Grace. How on earth did this guy get into the wrestling business? A Z list movie star who will be a Z list wrestler. I’ll brush this self-absorbed moron aside and use him as an exclamation mark on the point I am trying to prove to those around here, and in particular Jax Cutler. I will break this guy in half.
Anthony Grace, the red carpet may have been rolled out on your arrival but Jackson Black is about to pull it from underneath it. You will be brought back to reality with an almighty bump.
See you out there, ‘star’."

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Thursday 28th August 2014 Empty Worth

Post by Cagero Tue 26 Aug - 7:55

Simon: “I don’t lose…”

My voice echoes throughout a dark room. It’s hard to see anything, even the intentions of a man in a room like this… Silence follows for moments, piercing everything that you have ever believed in… I’m here to make a point.

Simon: “I never lose…”

My voice echoes again… There is still nothing seen – as if emptiness is a promise, a solemn vow, never to be relinquished, never to be let go; never to see the light of day again.

Simon: “It’s your fault for doing such a thing. It’s your doing; you distracted me for a moment, a weakness. I don’t have weakness.”

Another moment of silence, as if to drill it into your head – to make you think, rather than watch what is unfolding. Could be something worthwhile, or just something worthless…

Simon: “What am I talking about? I’m as weak as they come…”

The lights come up slightly. The voice a little familiar, but something is amiss… Something is different…

Simon: “I never stood a chance – I don’t even know how I've gone this long without screwing it up…”

Black surrounds my eyes; white covers my face – as if I’m ashamed to show it.

Simon: “Maybe it is time for me to be Silenced…”

I look down, disappointed, almost as if I was defeated… But is it really defeat?

Simon: “Maybe I have never deserved to hold anything of value, broken, given to someone else. Held just out of reach; taunting me, escaping my grasp…”

I clasp my gloved hand, looking at it intently, as it rests on the table in front of me. Hatred fills my eyes.

Simon: “But for what purpose does it hold? The fact is I have failed – stolen from me, right from under my nose… How could I be so foolish? How could I be so naïve? A veteran of this business brought to his knees by the likes of him… How am I to rebound to such a thing? Tis a predicament I have found myself in, although I thought I never would be again… But when one thinks too highly of themselves, they are bound to make mistakes, much like I have, much like the world has. We all have, I will be the first to admit… Defeat was guaranteed before it started; drowning in my own confidence, there was never any chance for me to breathe, to go up for air – nothing… Suffocated by my own arrogance, what a way to go…”

I slam my fist down on the table, and the anger subsides quickly. After a few moments, I bring my hand up to my face.

Simon: “And so I wear this paint – my mask of sanity, because I am ashamed of showing my face… Afraid of lashing out in anger… It clouds the mind and hinders judgment… Perhaps by the time Anarchy is due to air, maybe I will release how I feel; doubtful, but there is still hope for all that is involved.”

My hand snaps down, and I look up, intently.

Simon: “For I do not fail.”

A wicked smile crosses my lips.

Simon: “Mistakes are normal and a simple fact of life… But who ever said that I am a normal fact of life?”

I lick my lips intently, as I start to stand up… I take a deep breath, before looking around the darkened room.

Simon: “There is a reason that people tremble when they hear my name. It’s not my charisma, nor is it my ability…”

I close my eyes for a moment and chuckle to myself. I know the truth…

Simon: “It is because of this mask that I wear upon my face, when adversity is at its highest. It is because I do not flinch when a threat is posed against me. People ask me what I am… Am I monster? Am I a freak? Perhaps I am… Perhaps I hide it all behind a facade of arrogance and a wall of ignorance. I am not as stupid as some would believe. I am not someone that you would like to cross… Some people have a name for me, or rather the mask that I wear upon my face… Silencer…”

I place my finger to my lips, and shush the world around me. If only they didn't force this upon me – Upon the 6CW so soon.

Simon: “It consumes us, you know… The will to succeed… What be you? Perhaps it has taken you over, too… Maybe they got a clue, maybe not… Teaming me with the biggest name in the 6CW, and pitting me against the result of my failure… Of course, they couldn't have him do it alone, either… So they needed an equal force to even the odds… So what is happening, why do they wish to do such a thing?”

A pause.

Simon: “Because they do not wish to see Bam destroyed.”

I shake my head, and take several deep breaths… I pace myself, being slow and methodical.

Simon: “They love their champion… They want him to be as such; never would they believe that I could be… And they will do everything in their power, everything they possibly can to make it so… They will say that Simon cannot do it, he is too new… Simon isn't a contender, he’s not ready… But little do they realize, they’ve awaken something that is beyond their control – by the end, they will wish that they never released Silencer – they never allowed the mask of Sanity to reign free… Because they will find out that it is nothing but the beginning of the end… They will realize that they are much better with Simon… Because I will not stop with Bam; why should I stop with him? This is something beyond what people think; this is something that played right into my hands… And everyone can thank Bam for it; he caused it to happen…”

I clench both my fists, and violently slam them on the table in front of me. Of course, I’m not some sort of monster; it only makes a loud sound… But once again, the anger passes rather quickly, as I become slow and methodical once again.

Simon: “This is a chance to destroy everything that the 6CW stands for…”

I laugh and start to pace, talking to myself, revealing all of my cards without a care.

Simon: “This may not have been my intention at the beginning, sure… But look at what happened, it cannot be taken back – mistakes cannot be forgiven… So let us thank Bam for this… For giving me the opportunity to destroy everything 6CW stands for… To finally have my opportunity to force it all apart; to Silence it, like it truly belongs. For too long, have the people sat idly by, and accepted this garbage that they try to pass off for entertainment… There is only one form of entertainment that this world is worthy of… And that is none other than me.”

I pick up a cloth off the table, and start wiping the paint from half my face.

Simon: “The most worthless son of a B that you have ever met…”

When I finish with half of the paint, I place the cloth on the table again…

Simon: “Heh, as if being worthless is a bad thing…”

I shrug my shoulders undecided.

Simon: “Unfortunately for all of you, it is…”

I sigh deeply, turning away from the table.

Simon: “Because I’m so worthless, so Wasted…”

I stop, and look up at the ceiling before saying,

Simon: “I don’t stand a chance, do I?”

Again, I shrug my shoulders.

Simon: “You three, standing tall – two opponents, one ally and me, the one that nobody knows, and therefore must be worthless; therefore must be lower than the lowest… It’s funny how people think that, if they don’t know you. As if knowing someone will give them worth; as if truly knowing someone will give them talent, give them ability… People are fickle like that.”

I look down toward the floor, as I start to pace back and forth…

Simon: “So I guess you need to get to know me, don’t you? So that I’m of worth in this match, so that I’m somewhat useful, right? So that I can help you win… Not win myself, because that would be ridiculous, right? I’m far too new to 6CW to win of a match like this, especially with two veterans that the 6CW fans themselves have hand-picked to be the best and brightest stars of today. It would be Ludicrous to believe that someone like I, or even to a lesser extent Bam could even hope to outshine you… So why even try? Why even give a shot to someone like us, right? Why even put us in this match, only to be outdone every which way…”

I turn back toward the table, a gnarled smile stitched across my face.

Simon: “Because someone wants to give them an ego stroke, that’s why…”

I almost stop myself from rolling my eyes.

Simon: “But unfortunately, I do not stand for such things.”

I shake my head while biting my lip. I really want to say something, but I have enough tact not to.

Simon: “Bam, my little friend – do you not see what is happening here? They are playing you for a fool; especially Liam Wood. Liam is playing you for a fool, and we all see… We all know that he is… I guess the only question that is really up in the air is what are you going to do about it? Are you going to let him do this to you? Are you going to let him play you, like the fool that you are? Or will you stand up, and do the proper thing… You know what you need to do, Bam – the others will not do you harm… Only Liam is using you for his own gain – only to get closer to you, to outshine you so that he can take that gold away… That precious little title that you worked so hard to get… The one that you took from my grasp; stole away from me… But I am not bitter. I do not resent you; I am only looking out for you. I’m only doing this for your best interest.”

I raise my eyebrows… It looks a little strange, I’m sure… With half my face covered in this Mask of Sanity…

Simon: “Do it, Bam…”

I walk toward the table again, and with conviction, lightly place my gloved hands upon it

Simon: “Destroy the man that is using you…”

My eye twitches…

Simon: “He’s only in the picture to take your title away…”

As does my nose twitch as well a little. I quickly turn away from the table again, and start pacing once again.

Simon: “Sure, I may look a little deranged, a little frustrated, a little upset… But what of it – I’m sure most people would be, given the circumstances I have been dealt… But I’m not a bad guy, not like people believe me to be.”

Quickly, I turn around again, this time with my hands held like I’m going to give an embrace, and my face with an exasperated look of joy.

Simon: “It’s me, Simon Cagero.”

I drop my hands, and turn around again.

Simon: “Or so you think…”

I sigh, and shake my head, while walking away.

Simon: “But soon your opinions will change, they always do”

I solemnly nod my head.

Simon: “Because I won’t always be as quiet as I have been… If you haven’t noticed, there’s a bit of a storm brewing around here.…”

I kneel on the ground, my back still to the table, as a wind starts to blow through the room. If one listens closely enough, they can hear my name upon this wind.

Simon: “Whispers of my name keep coming up…”

I lower my head and close my eyes.

Simon: “Coincidence? Or is it just folly?”

A pause.

Simon: “Of course, just a folly. Laugh away, laugh to your heart’s content.”

Again, another pause, causing the Silence to build…

Simon: “Because I will Break Through this Silence you have created. I will rise up…”

Another pause, this one longer… The wind dies down.

Simon: “I will…”

I say while still maintaining my posture. Silence continues for mere moments, but due to what is happening it feels longer – much longer than is needed.

Simon: “BREAK IT!”

My voice echoes throughout the room again, as the lights go out suddenly…

Simon: “Break the Silence…”

A whisper

Simon: “And take everything that is mine, because only I deserve it.”

And I will prove exactly what I deserve, as I take everything away from 6CW. They have nobody to blame but themselves, allowing Simon Cagero within their walls. Everything will go my way one way or another. I do not care the means, I am the end.

Cagero

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 26 Aug - 16:15

(Timothy Allen is nervously adjusting his tie as a door with "Mr Jones" on it swings open, and the 6CW World Champion Max Adamson walks out and closes the door behind him. Adamson takes a deep breath and starts walking when Allen speaks)

TA: Max! Can I get your thoughts ahead of your huge World Title defence later tonight? And what was Mr Jones talking to you about?

(Adamson looks annoyed as he switches the 6CW World Title from one shoulder to the over)

Max: Not that it's any of your business, but Mr Jones was simply informing me that he had no say in this Championship defence happening. I've got two vicious, hungry dogs coming after me and trying to tear this Championship away from me. The only saving grace is that these two dogs would happily tear each other apart just to get near me. The odds of me retaining are slim as the Champion in a triple threat match. But I'm no ordinary Champion Tim. First of all, I'm the Authority's Champion, the leader of this army, the inspiration to the Authority's many followers. And secondly, I'm Max Adamson. I'm the Australian Phenom. I'm the man who dictated how Enforcer's EWF World Title match went and I dictated it in a way that's best for the Authority, because Enforcer has to learn that the Authority always gets what the Authority wants, and if you don't fall in line, you suffer the consequences.

TA: Aren't you concerned that Enforcer might try and get some retribution for what you did last week?

(Adamson laughs as he continues)

Max: Retribution? He was the one being retributed, Enforcer started this Tim by smashing a 6CW Tag Team Championship into my face, and I finished it by preventing him from winning back the EWF World Championship. At best Enforcer can say we're even and walk away, safe in the knowledge that he got off lightly. But if Enforcer wants to step up and face the Authority, if he wants to face the best in the business, a faction that has Justice Porter, Confidence Carter, Daniel Reilly, Alexander Altair and Max Adamson to name but five top individuals, then I have one thing to say to Big E. Bring it.

TA: What about Masters and Harris? How do you see your match going?

(Adamson becomes more serious)

Max: There is no doubt they are a great team when working together. But the same applies tonight as it did a few weeks ago at Scars and Stripes. It may now be a handicap match, but it's Max Adamson defending his 6CW World Championship against two guys who will only co-exist for so long. They will work together absolutely fine, until one of them goes for the gold. And then the other one will stop him, because Mike Masters and Scott Harris are two egomaniacs who couldn't possibly stand by and watch the other one achieve the glory that eludes them. All the while they work together, I'm in for a 2 on 1 beatdown. I know that, I'm prepared for that. But when it breaks down, when Masters and Harris and their personal greed intervenes, that's when Max Adamson will strike.

(Adamson starts becoming more passionate as he continues)

Max: Max Adamson is not relying on anybody in that match, I just know that when the time comes, when Masters and Harris are tearing each other apart, that will be my opportunity to end things. The very best Champions are the Champions who retain their Title against all odds. It will not be an easy night, I don't even have to be pinned to lose my Championship. But with the Authority in my corner, and with the Uprising putting their faith in two guys who can't stand each other, my 33% chance of retaining will be significantly increased the longer the match goes on. This ship may be sinking as far as the 6CW fans and the Uprising believe, but you need to listen and listen good. This ship is not sinking, this ship has merely had to deal with a few cowardly pirates and we will come out stronger. The Authority will reign supreme, and while I'm at the head of this body, we will remain supreme.

(Adamson snatches the microphone from Allen and stares into the camera)

Max: There will come a time when Max Adamson isn't the 6CW World Champion. I'm realistic, I tell it how it is. But I'm telling you all, that moment is not tonight. NOT TONIGHT. I am going to walk into that ring as your 6CW World Champion, and I swear to you, I am going to walk out STILL your 6CW Champion. Whether you like it or not.

(Adamson slams down the microphone and walks off camera)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 26 Aug - 17:34

Shaw: Nicky, have you heard the news?

Cassidy: Yeah, I know massive isn’t it, I knew something like this would go down sooner rather than later.

Shaw: This is massive for us, a real opportunity to shine!

Cassidy replies uncertainly

Cassidy: O…K! I mean I’m as pumped about it as the next guy but to be honest with you I’m not really looking forward to it, it’s just something you have to get on with.

Shaw: What?! Seriously?! This is probably the biggest thing to happen to you and therefore the Wild Stallions since we joined 6CW, how can you not be looking forward to it?

Cassidy: Look Billy Bob I’m all for charity and having a laugh and I agree this is BIG but I think you’re over egging it!

A confused Shaw responds …

Shaw: Charity? What the hell are you talking about?

Cassidy: The same thing you are…

Shaw: How is you going one on one with the living legend, the hall of famer… Jerome Dubious, got anything to do with Charity?

Cassidy: Jerome Dubious!! I’m not talking about that garlic muncher, I’m talking about my ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, I’ve been nominated by Sicky Ricky… get this, Ice cold is about to get ice cold

Shaw hangs his head in disbelief

Cassidy: In fact while you’re here you can do the honours!

Cassidy bends down picks up a bucket full of ice water and hands it to Billy Shaw

Shaw: I’d love to!!!

Cassidy: Well before I get iced, I’d like to thank the real living legend that is Sicky Ricky for my nomination and I nominate… Daniel Magnusson, Mr Michael Jones, Jerome Dubious and my main man and partner in crime Billy Shaw!

Shaw: You mother…

Cassidy: Watch that potty mouth Bill

Shaw aggressively throws the ice cold water over Cassidy and then dumps the empty bucket on top of his head as the scene ends!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu 28 Aug - 4:15

Demarcus can be seen in the backstage area flexing his muscles in the locker room mirror, Tim Allen sneaked into the room without demarcus knowing, we hear brown talking to himself whilst checking himself out.

DB: you did you fine piece of candy you finally got the win you had been searching for and in some style putting down one of the guys considered to be at the top of the game, just goes to show you can't keep me down for long, persistence paid off big time, I can feel my confidence pouring through my veins , ain't nobody better than demarcus brown, others may call it arrogance I can call it the truth and the truth is what I preach, I don't care of these fools don't want to believe it demarcus brown is the man, let me hear you say it

Brown pauses but then responds to himself

DB: You're the man....... Again........ You're the man.......again with feeling

Demarcus shouts at the top of his lungs

DB: you're the man...... Too right I am, this week I'm going to show once again just why, I think so highly of myself by stopping the brotherhood in their tracks once again, some people may be calling last week a fluke victory due to outside influences, but I know better, I know that I deserved that win, this week I will show all those that still doubt that I am back on the map and you'll all be running scared from me soon, ain't nobody going to want to face demarcus brown when he's in the form of his life.

Just look at you, you're perfection personified,men want to be you, women want to be with you, so go get them demarcus, give the people what they want, what they deserve.

Demarcus laughs out loud and flexes his muscles in the mirror and sees Tim in the reflection.

DB: what you doing here Tim I don't have time for you

TA: no worries, I think I have everything I need.

The scene ends as Tim leaves the room and demarcus continues to marvel at himself.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Aug - 15:12

(Glory is standing in the Authority’s dressing room with Justice Porter and Confidence Carter. Carter and Porter are sat at a table, looking at a monitor, as Glory points at the screen and talks to her clients)

“As you can see, these men are highly skilled and highly dangerous opponents. It could be fair to say they are the most threatening you have faced since joining this company. Two former world champions, decorated and honoured athletes, but what they have achieved in their careers is nothing compared to what you two will achieve when the time is right”

(Porter and Carter put their fists together and nod their heads)

“GazzyD is a multi-time tag team champion, he is considered a legend of this company, and he is also a former 6CW Champion. But his best days are beyond yesterday, he has spent the last twelve months feeding off the scraps that Max Adamson allowed him and he is more than ready for the retirement home. It is your job to put him there, well what is left of him anyway”

(She smiles, her red lips shining in the light, and then she licks her mouth seductively before turning back to the screen.)

“And Nate Nack, the “Mighty Mighty” man. The longest reigning 6CW Champion of all time, but yet again another victim of The Authority, another victim of our leading light, Max Adamson. Nate has power, he has courage, but he lacks intelligence and that is where we will exploit his weakness. Let us not forget that this man is responsible for Daniel Reilly losing the UK Championship last week, he must taught a very valuable life lesson. Thou Shalt Not Steal from The Authority!”

“Consider him taken care of”

“ We’ve already ordered the bodybags”

“I am glad you boys are confident but make sure that confidence does not manipulate itself into misplaced arrogance. There were mistakes made last week and we cannot allow that to happen again, Mr Jones hired us to do a job and we need to make sure he can rely on us above all others. We all know our roles this week and it is imperative we execute our orders, flawlessly. A steel cage match is the perfect opportunity to send a message of intent to everyone who has the audacity to stand up to The Authority. The blood of your victims should serve as notice to anyone else who wants to challenge our regime”

(Glory picks up the remote and switches off the monitor before placing her hand on her hip. She lowers her glasses down her nose and peers at the two men sat in front of her)

“This is our opportunity. If we impress Mr Jones and we ensure that The Authority squashes The Uprising once and for all then the list of prizes will be endless. All we need to do is focus on the task hand, destroy everything in our path, and restore order to this company. Once that is done then the sky is the limit for us all.”

“ You need to talk to Jones and find out when we get our shot at the titles, I’m already bored of watching these so called “teams” fighting over belts that should already belong to us”

(Glory smiles, a dark twinkle to her eye, and then she looks at Justice Porter, a growing sexual tension between them)

“All in good time, baby. Take care of Gazzy and Nate first and then I am sure Mr Jones will be more than happy to reward you. I’ll do what I can from this end but rest assured that if you two do exactly what you are capable of then there will be no need to worry about anything at all. First stop is total dominance of this company and then we’ll take the tag team titles as easy as snatching candy from a baby.”

(Glory walks around and sits on Porter’s lap, and she leans in for a kiss, whilst Confidence Carter turns away and switches the monitor back on, continuing to scout)

“You need to know these men, inside and out, because once you can identify every strength and weakness, there is nothing they can do to stop you”

“I think he has it taken care of. I’d like to go somewhere and get to know you a little more intimately”

(Glory giggles as Porter stands up with his girlfriend in his arms. He walks her to the door and swings it open, carrying her out into the corridor. Confidence Carter gives a shake of the head as he watches them leave and then turns back to watch footage of Gazzy and Nate)

“Get a room”

*Glory
*Justice Porter
*Confidence Carter

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down