The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Thursday 27th March 2014

+10
Adam D
Crimey
Enforcer
TheCultOfPersonality
Daniel Reilly
Paul Mac 6CW
DP
Blade
MtotheC
JJJohnson
14 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Thursday 27th March 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Thursday 27th March 2014

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 9:26 pm

Live from the Copper Box, London
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final
Jonathan Daniels/Marty Helms vs Robin Reborn/Jack Hurst

Match 2
Teddy Grimstone/Alexander Altair vs Jimmy Phillips/Hobo

Match 3
Handicap Match
Edward Plague vs Team Xtreme

Match 4
Tag Team Tournament Semi-Final
Mike Masters/Scott Harris vs Nicky Cassidy/Chaos

Match 5
Blade vs Joshua

Match 6
Tyler Roth/Enforcer vs Ojore/Vincent Costello

Main Event
Winner gets #30 Spot (Gateway to Glory)
Over the top Battle Royal
Thunder vs Max Adamson vs GazzyD vs Liam Wood vs Nate Nack vs Lucas Takeo vs Daniel Reilly vs Drake

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Thursday 27th March 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Thursday 27th March 2014

Post by Guest Tue 18 Mar 2014, 1:13 am

As the show goes off air The Talent is leaving the arena. A crowd of fans are waiting for the stars to leave looking for autographs, Phillips drops his sports bag from his shoulder and makes his way over signing a number of autographs

JP: You'll want to keep hold of that. Thats the signature of a future champion you got there

he moves on to the next

JP: Seriously I don't want to see any of this ending up on eBay or anything like that

Tim Allen approaches from behind and coughs to get Phillips attention, Allen is wearing a flowery Hawaiin shirt of pink and yellow. Jimmy turns to face him and is taken aback by the brightness of the shirt

TA: Jimmy sorry for interrupting your time with the fans but could we get a minute of your time for 6cw.com?

JP: First of all Timmy what in the world of Holy Hell are you wearing? Did you get dressed in the dark this morning or are you on your way to an open audition for Miami Vice?

Allen goes to answer

JP: You know what don't answer that, just move on to whatever it is you wanted to ask so that The Talent can get his eyes away from that God awful shirt

TA: Jimmy...the last few weeks you've been pretty vocal in stating that you wanted to win gold here in 6CW, yet tonight you have pretty much cost yourself the only gold that seems to be on the horizon by leaving Altair to be pinned in the Tag Team Tournament. You care to give your thoughts on why?

JP: Isn't it clear? You're right, for the past few weeks The Talent has been spreading the word that he's going to win gold...that this is his year, and even after tonight, after I left that fun sponge to take the fall in the quest for tag team team gold I stand before you tonight to say.........The Talent is still going to go on to win gold...this is still the year of The Talent

I left Altair to face the music because the tag team titles are not the gold that I want, and because it was funny to see him with Cassidys foot imprinted on his chin after that superkick. Now I ain't devaluing the tag titles....Kudos to whoever goes on and wins them. But The Talent isn't sharing his success. Even if I had gone on and singlehandedly won the tag titles the recored books wouldn't show that, no it would read The Talent Jimmy Phillips and the boring bald b!tch Alexander Altair.

Now that just isn't for me. When the day comes that gold is around this waist...and that day is coming its going to show my name...no others, mine and mine alone. And I don't care who I have to beat. I don't care what title.....Xtreme, UK, EWF or 6CW gold is gold and once I'm through with the irrelevence of Altair I'm putting every champion in this company on red alert

TA: Fair enough. Do you mind me asking who you think will go on to be crowned the tag team champions?

JP: Good luck to all of them but I really can't think of anything I care less about. So long as The Authority don't win then so be it

TA: and one final question if you will....you said you didn't care which title you had, but surely you must favour one?

JP: Well look at you being all demanding, I'd be so proud of you if it wasn't for that shirt. You want a straight answer here it is. The Talent would be a fool if he said he didn't want to be world champion, but while I know flowing within this temple of a body is all the ability to go on and do that, I also know that you can't just expect those oppurtunities to be handed to you, well unless you're willing to go to one of The Authority sleepovers and talk about which member of One Direction you have the biggest crush on while braiding each others hair.

No no no, The Talent is not that arrogant, well maybe a little, but certainly not arrogant enough to expect everything to be just handed to him on a silver platter. It takes hard work, and lots of it, and like I've already said as soon as I sort out the afterthought that is Alexander Altair if Roth or Ojore have the stones to step into the ring with with yours truly then I'll be only willing to oblige

TA: OK Jimmy well thanks, thats all, best of luck in your match next week

JP: luck? I don't need luck

Phillips turns back to the fans and continues to sign autographs and pose for photos as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Thursday 27th March 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Thursday 27th March 2014

Post by MtotheC Tue 18 Mar 2014, 9:01 am

Timothy Allen is backstage at the Copper Box

Allen: Please welcome my guest at this time, the outspoken number one contender to the UK Championship Vincent Costello.

Costello: What did you call me?

Allen nervously replies...

Allen: I didn't say anything... I just...

Costello interrupts

Costello: Outspoken, what the hell do you mean...outspoken?

Allen: Just that you speak your mind, that you don't sugar coat...

Costello: Listen bub before you go around putting prefixes in front of my name you better chose your words very carefully, because where I come from the way you just spoke about me is an insult and I don't take to kindly to insults.

Allen: Look Vinnie is was meant in the upmost respect...

Costello: Now I'm Vinnie to you am I?

Allen stutteringly replies

Allen: I mean Mr Costello, of course

Costello now full of rage, eyes nearly popping out of his head is right up in Tim Allen's face

Costello: There are only two kinds of people in this world that can call me Vinnie, family and friends, did you some how become either of those in the last 2 minutes?

Allen begins to nervously laugh

Allen: Mr Costello I'm sorry, I have obviously offended you and for that I apologies. Not only shall I chose my words more carefully in the future but I shall also address you in a manner appropriate to our working relationship.

Costello: About time, let's get something clear, I am the one that people want to hear talk and you are the worthless piece of garbage that holds the microphone, so before 6CW trains a monkey to replace you I suggest you do your job, hold the damn microphone and keep your mouth shut...do we understand each other?

Allen bobs his head like a nodding dog

Costello: Now I assume you want to ask me my thoughts on my opponents tonight's well I find it quite fitting that tonight I face not one but two men, both of whom have something that belongs to me. The soon to be my UK championship and the EWF world heavyweight title, a title I never lost I might add so yes this is a very fitting night, a night when Costello's law stands up to the injustice in this company, a night when not one but two paper champions will get what they deserve...One hell of a beating.

You see Tim, both Roth and Enforcer would be nothing without the Authority, they would be nowhere...they know it, I know it...thats why they dress up real nice for Jones and his meathead brother, that's why they put on their inside voices whenever they are given a opinion, that's why you hear them say things like pleases Mr Jones and thank you Mr Callahan. 

You see all who have power are afraid to lose it Tim and do you know what I see when I look at Roth and Enforcer? Two frightened little attack dogs desperate to hold on to the tinniest of scraps discarded from their handlers.

Allen nervously asks...

Allen: And how do you see the dynamic between you and Ojore working tonight?

Costello: Ahh yes the man of war, well Costello's law is like an elephant Tim not only do I have a massive trunk but I never forget, Ojore is the reason why the EWF title is not strapped around my waist right now and believe me when I say he will get what's coming to him sooner than he thinks. But tonight we have a common goal, a common enemy...The Authority and I can't think of many other sick SOB's that I'd want in my corner, I know that if I set fire to this place right now Ojore would be the first one standing next to me warming his hands on the burning remains. We may not respect each other, we certainly don't like each other and we sure as hell don't trust each other but tonight we will send a message to the Authority.

Allen: And that message is?

Costello: Jones you've been so obsessed with this pathetic uprising that you've failed to notice your single greatest threat...

Allen: Which is?

Costello: Liberty is coming!

Costello slams the mic into the chest of Tim Allen and walks off out of shot.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 18 Mar 2014, 12:39 pm

The Recap.

The big light, The big city that is London home of the famous wrestling corporation that is 6CW the Copper box arena where men fight for the right to be called a winner the loser's hang there head in shame.

Last week Blade the one time crowed favourite the man that went down the wrong path with the Authority he saw the error of his ways he starts from the bottom and is going to try and make his way to the top and be a force to be reckoned  with once more.

Last week, March 16 saw Blade make his first singles match since his return to action Enforcer was supposed to be sent home for a rest so Blade decided he wanted to fight and boy did he get one, A monster of man, A beast if you will. This Giant of a man choked Blade out till he could not fight any more and he took the referee out this man will be a force to be reckoned with, His name Joshua.

Blade has had many fights in his time where the odds have been stacked against him but none more so than now Joshua wants to make a statement he needs to be noticed and what better to way to do that is to take the fans baby face out for good but Blade will fight with all his mite Never give up and never back down he will over come the odds the biggest odds Blade has ever faced and he will live to fight once more.

You see Blade has a lot of making up to do, He burnt a lot of bridges the last time he was in 6CW hurt a lot of his friends and now the time is right to make amends gain their trust and rid the evil that is the Authority.

Things have changed since Blade was here but it strangely has the same atmosphere wit bad guys trying to out do the good guys and vice verser Blade is a good guy he has vowed to to it to the next level and rid the evil and that starts with the crazy Joshua.

After the match back stage.

Blade is back stage laying down on a table aching in pain after the destruction coursed by the monster Joshua his body racked with whelks and bruisers he winces every time he moves every part of his body feels like it has been hit with a bus and to be fare to Blade it has, The man mountain he did not expect to come out to ring side and course that much devastation caught Blade off guard Blade just look up to the ceiling wishing he was some where else but then just as he is thinking to himself he gets a visitor that Blade did not see coming in

The door swings open and Mr Jones walks in Blade just looks and snarls at Mr Jones who just stands their with a smile on his face.

Mr Jones: Well Blade, how are you feeling?

Blade: Don't tell me your concerned about my health Jones, you planned this from the start you new that monster Joshua was going to face me all the time didn't you?

Mr Jones stands there with a smile on his face.

Mr Jones: Of course I did, you think that with all the threats you have been dishing out to rid the Authority once and for all you think I was going to take that lying down, I told you and the rest of the locker room its either my way or the high way and I mean it but saying that it would be too easy just to fire your ass so....

Blade: So what?

Mr Jones: SO, I felt it was time you got straight back into action next week and you will facing the man that crushed the last breath out of you Joshua, Have a nice day oh and Blade you better get well quick you will need every ounce of energy to get past that monster.

Mr Jones still smiling leaves the room with a smile on his face as Blade looks back to the ceiling with a look of shock on his face.

Getting Ready.

Blade is in his local gym loosening up before he hits the weights but realizes that he has to take it easy after the battering he took from Joshua last week he takes some weights of the bars and puts some smaller ones on each end his trainer is standing above the bar as Blade then lays down on the bench lays down and puts his arm in the centre of the bar and starts to lift every time he lifts the bar shooting pains run down his arms Blade put the weights back down as his trainer looks on shocked.

Trainer: What the hell Blade, Get back on it.

Blade: Look my bloody arms are shot to hell, Did you not see what that freak of nature did to me last week?

Trainer: Yes I did and he will damn sure do the dame again if your not ready for him, At least give it some fight man!.

Blade: Fight, That's all I do Fight, Fight, Fight!

Blade slams his fist on the bench in between his legs as the trainer starts to smile a little.

Trainer: That's what I like to see, A bit of aggregation, A bit of spirit and that is what your going to need to have any chance against this monster.

Blade: I know, I know, Don't you think I know that all ready, this guy is huge the biggest man I have faced yet and I know am not going to be 1005 fit but you know me I never back down from a challenge, Jones back me into a corner with this monster but by god I will do everything I can to fight my way out of it, sure he's a sick sob but hell so can I be when I want to be.

This man needs to be sorted out and quick coz if not then he will dominate for years to come he is that big and that strong he will soon go after the world title that is where he wants to be not Jones giving him orders he only takes orders from is his god damn dummy he carries around with him and he's bloody named it too McCoy I mean unless you’re a little short in the brain department who in the hell names a dummy.

This Puppet master wants a fight well hell I will give him one not like last week sure he's going to hit me with every thing he's got be hell so will I he will have to kill me before I will get beat, Ah sod it come man lets get this over with.

The trainer nods as Blade lays back down on the bench and starts to pump weights as he tries to null out the pain as the scene then fades to black.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 18 Mar 2014, 1:49 pm

The Copper Box Arena explodes as €666 by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to blast from the sound system. a mix reaction of boos and cheers begins to battle it out as Liam Wood slowly walks out on to the stage wearing a black hoodie underneath a cut off denim jacket, the hood covers his expression as he stares at the ground, pausing at the top of the stage before slowly making his way down to the ring.

HA: Liam Wood made his comeback last night and I have to say this is not the Liam Wood who left at the end of his match at Revolution, you can truly see a shift in his attitude...

HE: I have to say I'm finally starting to like him! The break seems to have shown him the light...who knows, he might just be pulling a solider of authority t-shirt any time soon!

HA: Don't get too excited Henry! Wood said last night that he was back in 6CW for one thing and one thing only and that was to avenge the loss to former friend Thunder...a loss that he claims means nothing, a claim he gets a chance to back up at Day Of Reckoning when he faces Thunder in their third ever match after a friendship of 15 years!

HE: Well once he shows Thunder his place in the company he can do the smart thing join the Authority, with Jones looking for a new face of the company Wood could fit right in!

HA: Well we will have to wait and see but this week see's Wood face seven other men including Thunder to win a chance at claiming the number 30 spot in the Gateway To Glory match...With his mind set on revenging the loss to Thunder do you think Liam will have even set his mind on the Gateway To Glory?

HE: I guess we're about to find out Harold...

Wood pauses once again as he reaches the ring side, he finally lowers his hood as he begins to look around the arena at the fans, the mix of cheers and boo's still battling away. A fan reaches out to tap Viper's hand but he ignores it before taking a microphone and sliding in to the ring, Wood begins to pace the ring as the fans continue to cause chaos.

Wood: I find it funny that after everything I did for EWF and everything I have done for this company that some of you actually have the nerve to boo me...

The crowd react angrily with the boo's beginning to outnumber the fans cheers, Wood shakes his head and begins to laugh to himself as he raises the microphone to his lips

Wood: Night after night I came out to this damn ring and put my body on the line for each and everyone of you and now I need your support more than ever you're treating me like this!? You can paint me as the bad guy in all of this but the truth is if Thunder wasn't being such a coward then none of this would have happened, he plays the good guy but he's scared of me showing just why he SHOULD be in my shadow! The fact that you can cheer for him shows just why you don't get this! He wants to claim that I still mean the world to him but he wouldn't give me the one thing that I wanted...a chance to prove one and for all who is the best this company has to offer!

A chant for Thunder breaks out leaving Wood looking clearly angry as Wood continues to speak through gritted teeth.

Wood: See! This is why I need to right the wrong that happened at Revolution...right now there are some of you who actually believe that Mr “I'm too scared to fight” is even anywhere near my level! Well, to speak in terms that even he can understand I'm here to show that he's not even in the same game as me...the moment I show you, this company and Thunder his place in the world I can move on and reclaim the thing that he stole from me in the very first place...the EWF World Heavyweight Championship!

The majority of the crowd begin to boo and rain down abuse on Wood causing Wood to become angrier in the centre of the ring, Wood paces the ring as the fans begin to mock Wood with “Let's rock and ride” chants.

Wood: I get it, I really do! You've decided that in this bullsh!t pantomime I'm the bad guy, I'll be honest I haven't exactly been a saint but the truth is that this is real life and good and evil doesn't exist! Good and evil is a construct created to keep stupid people in their place...you might get what “heel and “face” mean but in real life it means nothing at all...Thunder might want to prance around in a little cape and play the hero but I'm not here to play a role, I'm not here to put on an act and I'm not here to kiss and make up...I'm here for unfinished business!

At Day Of Reckoning I plan on showing that the hero doesn't always save the world! I plan on showing just why I'm a future hall of famer and just why your boo's will be short lived...I am the Viper Liam Wood and once I show just how hollow Thunder's new found confidence is you'll be cheering for me once again...I am the best in this business...the hottest property in the world right now and someone who is done with not getting what I deserve!

The crowds boo's now fill the entire arena as Wood drops down to the floor and begins to walk up the ramp up on to the stage before signing off

Wood: Fine, you want to live a cliché and play make believe? Lets do this! I guess if Thunder is the hero in this masquerade then I must be the hero killer...

Wood drops the microphone with a large bang and walks in to the back as the crowd continue to boo the former fan favourite.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 18 Mar 2014, 8:05 pm

As Anarchy comes back from commercials we join Harold and Henry at ringside

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy, up next we have a very special segment for you right here in the middle of the ring.

HE: Well that depends on your definition of special doesn't it?

HA: Always a ray of sunshine aren't you brother?! Anyways it's time to join our broadcast colleague Tim Allen in the ring

HE: Oh great that idiot!

The camera cuts to Allen standing in ring

TA: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome to the ring Ice Cold Cassidy

Cold as ice by MOP plays out across the arena as Nicky Cassidy appears on the stage

HE: Oh great another idiot

HA: And here he comes the enigmatic Cassidy, he sure has made an impression since his debut, I only see big things for this kid in the future

HE: Yeah like a big beat down at the hands of the Authority, if he and that maniac Chaos make it to the final, which I very much doubt.

Ice cold enters the ring and climbs the far turnbuckle leading the fans in a chorus of cheers he signals for them to stop and the to start again, he repeats this a number of times

HA: Cassidy and the 6CW fans sure are having fun tonight

HE: Well this joker better get serious if he and Chaos are to stand a chance of beating Masters and Harris

TA: Nicky thanks for coming out you are obviously the first competitor in your match to join me out here for a live interview, I'm hoping that your tag partner and opponents will join us at some point. Have you heard if any of them will be joining us?

NC: I don't think Chaos will be Timber this isn't really his thing, but I think I speak for both of us when I say asphinctersayswhat?

TA: What?!

NC: Exactly

A confused Allen continues

TA: Ok...so lets get on with the interview, Nicky you've only been in 6CW for a short time yet tonight you are one match away from bonafide title shot at Day of Reckoning. What would it mean to you to get through to the final tonight?

NC: Firstly I can't believe you just said bonner live on TV, that was quality and secondly I'm not thinking about the final just yet Timo I'm thinking about the after party...hot girls, music, drinks, hot girls who have had lots of drinks, it's gonna be sick Timmy...do you want your name putting on the guest list?

TA: Can you do that? Just how hot are these girls? Sorry, I mean what are your plans for tonight how are you going to beat the dream team of Masters and Harris?

NC: Look I ain't got nothing but love and respect for both Mike Masters and Scott Harris but me and Chaos are gonna do exactly what we've done throughout this tournament and thats succeed where people think we can't. 6CW is on the brink of the ice age and when we win those tag titles it's gonna get really frosty up in here.

TA: And surely the fact that you go into this match as the underdogs is a plus for you, all the pressure is on Masters and Harris to win here tonight.

NC: As I said Tim, people have been writing us off from the outset but that's fine we can handle being the underdogs if anything that suits us down to ground it will make our victory party all the sweater. I mean come on Tim that's the dream isn't it? It's like Santino vs Umaga in Milan, it's like Wigan vs Manchester City it's like you scoring with a hot chick...clutching victory from the jaws of defeat it's what dreams are made of!

TA: But you must be concerned with the mental state of your partner, can you really trust him when the going gets tough?

NC: Well as the immortal line says when the going gets tough the tough gets going, I have no concerns over Chaos we are on the same page, don't you worry about that.

TA: Nicky you have personally come into a lot of criticism from the IWC what do you say to those fans sitting behind the comfort of there keyboards?

NC: Well that's the thing about opinions Tim everyone has one and I actually have an interesting fact about internet fans do you wanna hear it?

TA: Why not?

NC: How many members of the IWC does it take to put up a lightbulb? A hundred. One to screw it in. The other 99 to complain about how it’s not like the lightbulbs from the Attitude Era. I might not drop pipe bombs but I'm out here week in week out putting my body on the line to entertain the icicles their the ones who opinions I care about.

TA: And what about Masters and Harris what do you want to say to them before your match latter tonight?

NC: I've said everything that needs to be said Tim, I just can't wait to get started and put on a show for these fans right here in London!

Crowd: Ice Cold x10

TA: Nice

NC: That's the thing about me Tim I'm a roller cola kind of guy

TA: What?

NC: I always go for the cheap pop!

TA: Well thanks for coming out here Nicky unless any of your opponents want to join us for this interview I wish you luck for your match tonight...

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Tue 18 Mar 2014, 9:12 pm

Scott Harris is shown in the training room, shadow boxing, there is a great reception for The Sharpshooter, as he carries on regardless of the camera watching him. He eventually throws in a big combination and ceases the workout. He acknowledges the camera, and proceeds to towel himself down and pack away his stuff.

SH: Never stop, never cease, always keep going.

This game changes too much, it never stays the same. It doesn't allow for us to stand still and take stock. You always have to keep moving.

It'd be wrong of me to reflect on my brief career, it'd be arrogant for me to make false claims about where I'm headed. It's all about the here and the now for Scott Harris, and that's being two pinfalls away from being a Champion - a tag team champion. I've heard the rumblings, cast an eye on the forums and seen the opinions that Scott Harris and Mike Masters are too different to co-exist in a team. One is a driven, focused mat technician, the other is Mike Masters.

But you look at our record whilst we've been shoehorned together and it speaks for itself. Twice we've gone into matches as the underdogs, twice we've come out as victors.

Even in the face of The Authority, we've gone about business and now have gold in our sights. The target on my back seems to grow week on week and I think I know why, but that will come to light soon enough. For now, I'm just happy to be the spanner in their proverbial works and continue the march on to the tag titles.

Now if you wouldn't mind, I have some more training to do.

Harris continues his training session, the camera fading to black.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 19 Mar 2014, 9:52 am

Tim Allen is backstage at the Copper Box Arena ahead of an edition of Anarchy
TA: My guest at this time..........

Allens microphone is snatched away and the camera focuses on Alexander Altair
AA: Thank you Tim, you're no longer required

Allen furrows his brow
TA: But........I...........

Altair shoos Allen away with his hand
AA: This is not an interview. I am here to make a statement. Please take a step back

Allen sighs and Altair raises his voice
AA: We can always do this the hard way!!

Allen steps out of shot and the camera returns onto Altair who seems more flustered than normal
JP: Phillips, you think you're clever. That you somehow outwitted me on Anarchy. Let me make one thing clear Jimmy. One swallow does not a summer make

Yes you may have cost us the victory but that does not give you the upper hand, all you have done is brought forward the inevitable, now my target has moved from the tag tournament and my sights are firmly set on destroying you.

Altair smiles
AA: So you continue with your little games, you make your jokes. Let's see how far that gets you . Shall we!!

Off screen Allen can be heard
TA: But what about tonight. You're not one on one against Phillips, you have to work with the hot headed Teddy Grimstone a man who only a couple of weeks ago you were facing in tag team action

Altair throws a look of contempt towards Allen and shakes his head before dropping the mic to the floor and walking out of shot

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:03 am

The familiar opening chords of "Dont fear the Reaper" rip through the crowd as the lights dim. Spotlights circle the arena before coming to rest on Hobo sitting in the crowd on the balcony of the Copper Box.

The fans around him try and jump in front of the camera to get themselves on the big screen whilst others pat him on the back and go wild.

Hobo: Good evening 6CW! The Peoples Tramp (c) is in the building!

HE: The Peoples Tramp? Really?

HA: I think you have to add the copyright reference there! I hear that Hobo is quite protective of his public image and intellectual property.

HE: Image? He dresses like a tramp! And there is nothing intellectual about him!

HA: Firstly, he doesnt dress like a tramp - that was a long time ago. The guy is a millionaire!

Hobo continues to enjoy the crowds reaction before addressing them again.

Hobo: Its great to be out here enjoying this magnificent crowds voice which is in fine fettle tonight. And voices are what I want to talk about, right here, in the Copper Box tonight.

Crowd: 6CW- 6CW

HE: Cheap pop right there.

Hobo: Voices. I hear a lot of voices in my head. Most of them telling me to do good things. Some of them slightly more sinister but the medication helps with that. The voices that I have heard recently are a mixture. Some are about me taking someones limelight. Being a hasbeen. Being a bonafide legend. Being the biggest merchandise shifter in 6CWs history. I hear a lot.

HE: I wonder if he heard me saying he stinks.

Hobo: Some people say I stink.

HA: there is your answer!

Hobo: However, there is one voice and one voice only that is bothering me. And that is the voice of Eddie Rimmerstone. Let me do an impression of what I have heard. Can I please have silence for this.

Hobo motions for the crowd to be quiet and starts to get in the zone for his impression by stretch his neck and then placing the mic to his mouth.

Hobo:.....................

Hobo holds up his finger to suggest he needs a little more time.

Hobo:............................

HA: I think that Hobo is making his point quite clear.

HE: He isnt saying anything!

HA: Exactly!

Hobo:.............................

The crowd start to laugh and begin a Hobo chant.

Hobo: I have been in 6CW for over a month now and all I have heard from The Rimmerstone is silence. He did manage to come out to talk once, but unfortunately, I was watching it on the TV and every second word was bleeped out. What I am trying to say is that Teddy Tourettestone hasnt managed to deliver anything coherent in or out of the ring.

Hobo: The only thing I have seen from him is brawling. Shortcuts to get attention. And nothing more. But unfortunately, his fists havent delivered much either. Every time he thinks he is getting the jump on me, he comes up short. And this week, I am teaming with the man who I helped pin him just two weeks ago.

HA: For fans just tuning in, Hobo helped Phillips pin his own partner Teddy Grimstone a few weeks back

Hobo: And this week, it will be a pleasure to once again show you why Hobo is the biggest thing to ever happen to 6CW by pinning the man many smarks on the interweb were labelling as the next big thing.

Hobo: The hype bubble for Rimmerstone is about to pop once and for all.

HE: The guy is an idiot. Teddy is going to beat him bad. I can't wait to hear what he has to say about this speech.

HA: I think we would all like to hear what Eddie, sorry I mean, Teddy has to say.

Hobo sits back down in the crowd and starts sharing his nachos with the people around him.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:16 am

'Broken Dreams' blasts from the arena speakers and the crowd begin a huge chorus of boos as Daniel Reilly slowly comes strolling out from the back, with a microphone in hand. He walks towards the top of the ramp and stops, looking around at the booing fans, as a smirk crosses his smug face. Reilly takes in the boos for a few moments before beginning a slow walk to the ring, now fully focused on the ring ahead of him. He rolls in and stands in the center of the ring waiting, with that same smirk on his face. His music slowly cuts as Reilly continues to stand, taking in the noise before lifting the microphone to his mouth.

DR: Your hatred for me acts as nothing but a source of energy for me. Does it phase me? No. The air in this arena is drenched with jealousy. I look around and see a crowd of envy. You are living in a world where you are being told that you can achieve anything that you want, that you can be whatever your heart desires, and you believe the lies. You dream and you dream, but I doubt that being on welfare is what you had all hoped for. There are more then likely children in this arena who sit and watch with the desire and dreams to be the next World Champion in this business. It's not going to happen, kids. Give it ten years and you'll be on the other side of the counter of McDonalds, and I'm not being cruel, I am merely being honest, your dreams are there to be broken.

You see, dreams are that place we go to where anything is possible, when in reality, we know it's impossible to achieve. But not me. I possess the dream of once again capturing my 6CW Championship back. I will achieve that dream, and prove to you all why I am a superior being.

There isn't a man in that locker room who can stop me from winning this Battle Royal and gaining that last place entry into the Gateway to Glory match.

Thunder could not stop me in a one on one situation. But don't be disheartened, Thunder, I am simply better. For one, you possess what must be the worst ring name in the history of 6CW, which I must admit I thought to be impossible after Shinobi Blackbeard. However, I would be more willing to understand if you had some electricity about your talent, but after last week, I struggle to see how you made it to the big time.

As for Max Adamson? He's a man who like me has done his due for this business, but what have you done that is so great, Max? What have you done to cement a legacy in this company. You're a man who possess's limited ability and to be quite frank, the fact that you have Championships to your name makes a mockery of everything this business once stood for!

And then there's GazzyD. A man who I have made my opinion on many, many times before. GazzyD is that person in the family who is a constant embarrassment. That cousin that you try to pretend you don't know. The pure fact that GazzyD is still going makes me sick! GazzyD is a laughing stock, and if it wasn't for Angel, GazzyD would not of ever made it into 6CW in the first place!

Then we have two men I am yet to meet: Liam Wood and Lucas Takeo. Now I have no idea who the hell you two are. But what I do know is that somehow, someway, you have made your way into a Main Event match with Daniel Reilly. Get the Sky Plus ready, boys, because one day you can show your grandkids the time that you got your career's ended by the legend that is Daniel Reilly!

Now I get brought back to a familiar path, a path I've conquered on many, many occasions. Drake, I feel like I've fought you a thousand times these last few months, and the fact you can still wrestle astonishes me. I end careers, Drake, and there's only so many times you can keep playing with fire and not getting burnt. I've beat you before, and Drake, I will beat you again if you think for a second that you're stopping me getting that 30th place!

Finally, I come onto the main man. Nate Nack, our 6CW Champion. Now Nate, we will meet properly very, very soon, but first, I want you to listen to me very, very closely. I have sat back and watched you destroy that 6CW Championship. I've sat and watched you take its credibility away, and that angers me, Nate. I've put too much work into that belt to make it stand for something, and I'll be damned if I intend to sit back and watch you diminish it's flame more then you already have done. This week, you will be in the same ring as me, and you can consider it as a formal warning that I am coming for you Nate. I will take my Championship back. Keep attempting to revive that dream of keeping your Championship because I'm going to break it.

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu 20 Mar 2014, 4:00 pm

The lights go out in the arena. A video begins to play. The video shows the quarter final of the tag team tournament between Scott Harris/Mike Masters and Adamson/Gazzy. The video ends with Harris hitting the Olympic slam on Gazzy for the three count. As the video ends, the entrance theme, "Champion" hits and Mike Masters makes his way out to the ring. Masters is shown with a huge grin on his face as he is wearing his new t-shirt which display the words, "Showing off all the way to glory" and jeans. Mike Masters gets in the ring and poses to the audiences before grabbing a microphone.

MM: You see this, *Points to face  Very Happy *. It's a happy face. I haven't been this happy for awhile now. The last few months have been the some of the toughest months. I've had to deal with a lot of rubbish going on in this company. You know things like getting the hell beaten out of by the hands of the Authority. Continuously getting screwed out of championship glory...by the Authority. You know to some up, The Authority have been a problem from the get go. If it weren't for them, Mike Masters would be EWF Champion. You witnessed the current champ Enforcer cause total havoc on this past Anarchy, you wouldn't get that if I was champion. But hey no worries right? Listen people, deep down, I was born a champion. I will get my moment. I will become the top dawg around here because I and everyone watching right now knows that Mike Masters is best for business and I prove that week in and week out everytime I step foot in this ring and do what I do best...show off.

The crowd erupt to chant *Show off, Show off*

MM: You see this past Anarchy, me and Harris beat the sad state that is Gazzy and the oh so manipulative Adamson to advance to the semi finals of the tag team tournament. I bet the Authority were happy to see that right? Those poodles Helms and Daniels couldn't get the job done because Mike Masters and co were too hot to handle. This tournament is ours for the taking. But standing in our way is a pretty odd combination of talent to say the least in Cassidy and Chaos. You see Cassidy, I see abit of him in me, likes to joke around but when its all said and done gets the business done in the ring. Chaos, well he's a bit odd, twisted, serious...hey a bit like my partner! But boys, when its all said and done, were gonna be the ones standing tall at the end of the match.

A *Masters, Masters* chant breaks out in the arena.

MM: In fact hold on people, just lock that image in your mind for a second. Mike Masters standing tall at the end of the match. That image is gonna be pretty familiar to you people over the weeks to come. Because gateway to glory is soon on the horizon. Day of Reckoning. The last stop before Night of Glory. A night were legends are made. A night were we showcase the spectacular. A night were Mike Masters finally answers the call. Gateway to glory is a match that fits my style, one can say its my specialty. At Day of Reckoning, not only will I become 6CW tag team champion, but I will head down the tunnel and capture my gateway to glory!

Mike Masters drops the microphone as he smiles at the camera. He then poses to the crowd.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 20 Mar 2014, 10:35 pm

Our scene opens in the lavish home of The Viper Liam Wood, the camera pans around the darkened living room and focuses on all of the wrestling memorabilia neatly framed along the wall, as the camera comes to a stop it focuses on Liam Wood sat on his sofa wearing an old school WCW Sting t-shirt underneath his custom cutoff denim jacket, he sits back cockily with a smug look across his face as he begins to talk in to his web cam, uploading a video on to 6CW.COM

“So apparently my name has fallen from the mouth of a so called legend? How flattering! Apparently he's giving me the privilege of sharing ring with him and letting me have my career ended at his hands...well unless he's going to do that by boring me to death then he's sh!t out of luck...I have news for Mr Reilly...he may not know who I am, he may not have been watching for the past year and he may not have seen that I was voted Superstar of the year so I'll forgive him but he needs to know one thing about me...”

Wood leans forward and adjusts his snapback that is placed backwards on his head, he leans his elbows on his knees and continues to talk.

“...At this point in time...I could care less about the “great” Daniel Reilly and his ego and I could care less about getting some cheap spot in the Gateway To Glory match...you see, he claims to be a legend but he know just how much that 30 spot actually means to him...that spot is the difference between him having a slim chance and no chance at all...you see I am not Daniel Reilly, I am not some washed up egotist throwing around the term 'legend' in the hope that someone will give a damn...I am the best in the business and if I wanted too, I'd enter first and leave last because I am not scared of anyone this company could put in front of me but If I'm being honest...at this point in time I could care less about the Gateway To Glory...I could care less about headlining Night Of Glory and I could care less about the world titles because right now...I already have MY main event booked...I already have MY biggest match of my career ahead of me...I already have the turning point in my life mapped out...right now, my eyes are set on one destination...at this point in time...my match with Thunder at Day Of Reckoning is the only thing that remotely matters to me!”

As Wood mentions his former friend Thunder he grits his teeth and sits back before continuing to talk, a sarcastic smile replaces his gritted teeth quickly as he mentions some of the men he'll be facing this week.

“Now people have claimed that I'm “obsessed”, that I'm letting one loss take over my entire life and I need to stop before the hatred consumes me but the truth is it's too late...I am obsessed because I know who I am and what I can do...I am not Daniel Reilly clinging on to his reputation...I am not Max Adamson who's only hope is getting his lover boy Gazzy to do the work for him...I am not Lucas Takeo, an overgrown, undertrained poor excuse of a wrestling...actually, I'm not any of the idiots that get to set foot in my ring in that so called main event...I am the Viper Liam Wood and I do the unthinkable...I make the impossible seem like child's play!”

Wood's characteristic smugness shows across his face as he continues to rant, behind Wood is a fireplace that has photos clearly face down on the mantel.

"So I invite them all to watch from the gutter as I reach for the stars because I'd rather fall to my death then fade away like the people who hate me for trying...You all look at me like I'm crazy but you just don't get it...this isn't some Wee weeing competition...this is my entire life...this is the thing I have worked day in day out for...So you can paint me as an obsessive...you can tell me to just get over it but the truth is I can't...I have never failed to reach a target I have set myself before and I don't plan on starting now...I said I'd win the UK Fight Club tournament and I did...I said I'd lead Team EWF to victory and I did...I said I'd be the World Champion and I did just that...time and time again I made promises and I fulfil them each and every time...at Day Of Reckoning, I take Thunder and put him back in the shadows, I show him just where he belongs and I destroy any doubt that you, The Authority or the “legend” Mr Reilly have in me!"

Wood clicks stop on the laptop to stop the webcam recording as the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:36 pm

the scene is a dingy pub, one of the small ones you'll find if you wander the back alleys of London. The bar is barely lit but for a small light bulb hanging above the bar and a pitiful neon light with half the tubes blown.

A solitary shadow sits alone at the bar sitting over a glass and a bottle of whisky. the bartender looks on cleaning glasses as the shadowed figure pours another whisky and necks it quicker than he's poured it. The barman throws his towel over his shoulder and approaches the mystery figure

B: You know whatever problems you've got I doubt the answer is at the bottom of that bottle

The mystery man lets go a laugh

??: At the moment it seems as good an answer as any

B: tell me to mind my own business if you like, but what exactly can be so bad that you're here 2 in the morning drinking like there's no tomorrow

??: That may as well be the case. Afterall tomorrow is just another day, a day like all the rest, humiliation...embarrassment...thinking it can't get any worse *he scoffs* but it finds a way of doing exactly that

B: it sounds like you wanna seek some help rather than drink your life away

??: You think if it was as simple as that I'd be sat here now, like the last 3 nights? No, unfortunately the only person who can get myself out of this is me, afterall it's my own stupid fault I'm in this mess

B: You in debt or something?

??: You really don't have a clue who I am do you? Jeez, how the mighty have fallen. You ever heard of 6CW? *The barman nods* I'm gazzyD....the once golden child of professional wrestling, now proffessional lap dog to one Max Adamson

B: I knew your face was familiar.....heck I thought that company went out of business

g: It did, but we came back. It was meant to be time for me to take the company to the next level. I've put my body on the line more times than I can remember for that company, and where has it got me? I'm 28 years old, I should be in my prime...I should be fighting for titles, I should be the face of the company, yet because of my damned pride all I am is a b!tch fos some Aussie Tinkywinky I used to be proud to call my friend......now you see why alcohol is the closest thing I've got to answers at the minute?

B: Well I can't help you there buddy. Listen I'm sorry to do this but I'm gonna have to close up shortly....you can keep the bottle, you've probably paid for three bottles of the stuff anyway

??: I thought I'd find you here

gazzy turns around and manages to raise a smile as Christy walks in. She makes her way over to him and gives him a consoling hug

g: how'd you...

CJ: Angel text me, he's worried about you......we all are

g: I know, I know. Listen I know we've spoke since but I didn't get chance to apologise to you for the way I treated you a few weeks back. No matter whats going on with me..I shouldn't be taking it out on you, I know you're only trying to help, but you can't, only I can. Dont get me wrong your concern is appreciated. Its just..

CJ: gazzy, you don't have to apologise

g: I do...no matter how I feel toward Adamson I shouldn't take it out on you, its just....it's just I want to hurt that guy so much but I can't, and those feelings they all get bottled up until I can't bottle them anymore...think that's why I've been drinking so much truth be told, seems to be the only thing that calms me, well that and spending time with you

CJ: awww gazzy, thats so sweet. *she takes the bottle of whisky away from him* Well, you have enough problems without adding alcolism to it. Come on, lets get you home, we can talk, we can find a way out of this

gazzy slams his glass down on the bar, it shatters into a number of pieces, Christy jumps in shock

g: CHRISTY.....sorry Christy...there is no we in this situation. Its me, and me alone. I got myself in this mess, I don't know how but only I can get myself out of it, its just gonna take a bit of time thats all.

gazzy gets out of his seat and he grabs Christy by the hand

g: trust me, I'm not saying its an overnight fix....but one day we can put this whole thing behind us and laugh about it, and who knows maybe once my wages are going to me and not to Max and my wh0re of an ex, maybe I can take you for that dinner we spoke about a while ago....now come on, I'll walk you home. I don't know whether you know but London isn't exactly the safest of cities

Christy blushes a bright shade of red and starts to exit the bar hand in hand with gazzy as the barman shouts

B: gazzy, what about the rest of this bottle?

gazzy looks at Christy who gives him a knowing look before he turns back to the barman

g: Keep it, I think I've had more than enough for one night

the two exit the bar as the scene fades

Last edited by gazzyD on Fri 21 Mar 2014, 2:30 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 20 Mar 2014, 11:38 pm

Saturday Night blares around the arena and the crowd give a mixed reaction as Enforcer strides onto the stage area.

HA: Some parts of the crowd seem to be getting behind Enforcer, they obviously approve of his opposition to Mr Jones!

HE: Those fans are trying to force a wedge between The Authority, they should be ashamed of themselves!

HA: I don't think the fans are putting the wedge there Henry, Enforcer has been unhappy with Mr Jones for some time and things really came to a head on last week's Anarchy!

Enforcer is in the ring waiting for the crowd to die down, a small smirk on his face.

E: Do any of you think that my actions are for your benefit? Do you think I care what you people think?

The issues between Mr Jones and I are The Authority's business and nothing to do with any of you.

The cheers die down and are quickly replaced by boos.

Jones dared to doubt my ability so I sent a message to him and the whole of the locker room.

I took out the number one contender to MY EWF title, I entered the Gateway to Glory match and took out the 6CW Champion. My path of destruction has been unstoppable since I joined EWF, but this week I left a particularly satisfying trail of destruction in my wake.

Most people would take heed of this, but it appears that one of my opponents this week needs the 'For Dummies' version.

Vinnie Costello states that without The Authority I am nothing, as if I have only achieved success in this business since aligning with them? Where was The Authority when I was retiring Hero, where were they when I was holding World, European, Hardcore and Tag Team Titles when 6CW wasn't big enough for me?

He then states that I am frightened? Answer me this Vinnie...how frightened did I look taking out Nate Nack and your partner this week Ojore? I stand on my own two feet and have proved myself time and again, assigning myself with the power is not fear - it is smart!

And as for your ludicrous assertion that Ojore is the reason that you no longer wear MY title? You may have lost the belt due to Ojore's actions, but mark my words your days were numbered. I had set my sights on this little beauty...
Enforcer strokes his title...and believe me when I tell you that there was nothing you could do to stop me.

You blame Ojore if you want, but having that dumpster crash into your car should be seen as a mercy action. You should be thanking Ojore, because having me hunting you down would have resulted in a much more painful outcome for you!

You will get a small sample of that at Anarchy when I and Tyler Roth decimate you and Ojore. You have both stuck your noses into our and Authority business and we will not allow that to continue.

Vinnie and Ojore, your days in our spotlight are numbered. Tyler and I will prove why we are the standard bearers of 6CW and why you have a long way to go to reach our standards.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 21 Mar 2014, 12:32 pm

'No More Sorrow' blasts out of the speakers and Hobo feigns surprise as Teddy Grimstone steps onto the stage. He's wearing a black vest, with a skull on the front and 'The Bastard' on the back. His jeans are tattered and messy. He is holding a microphone and walks straight down the ramp looking up at Hobo in the crowd. He slides into the ring and then his music dies down, the crowd a mixture of boos and chants for Hobo, save for a small portion of the crowd who are cheering wildly for Grimstone, he acknowledges them.

TG: You're a funny man Hobo, a very funny man. 

Teddy rubs his scruffy beard, as he allows himself a quick gummy smile.

TG: But there's only far humour is going to get you Hobo, only so far people are going to listen to your crap jokes, your pathetic put downs and whatever else parlour tricks you're hiding up your sleeves. At some point you're gonna have to get serious, gonna have to take me seriously...and right now I'm not sure you're capable of that. You're a fully grown man for fùck's sake. Grow up! 

Teddy paces up and down in the ring as Hobo just laughs him off.

TG: I'm not silent, I just can't get a word in edge ways with you yapping away constantly. Nobody's listening Hobo, nobody gives a shìt...you're yesterday's news, a throwback to a different era. A different time when guys like you, gimmicky guys like you, no substance, no discernible talent could become successful. How long you planning to stick around this time Hobo, how many more failed returns will it take before you pack your bag on a pole and fùck off! 

You have a problem with me not talking to or about you? You have a problem with me swearing? Why not focus on the real problem, the real problem is that you've pìssed off a real son of a bitch and I'm already sick of you, sick of your games. I don't have anything to say about you Hobo, I don't have anything I want to say to you. 

You stole my spotlight, you stole my spot, my FIRST CHANCE at something big. I've toiled, I've been through hell to get here and then you...privileged Hobo, the same thing people have seen over and over again...you get it, you get my spot, my chance at a big pay-day, to make a long-lasted impact on wrestling...you TOOK it from me. That's all I care about, I want to punish you for it, I don't want to verbally spar with you, not give you lines to try and make jokes out of you. The sooner you get that through your thick skull, into your walnut brain...the better, because you're gonna have to shut that gob of yours, grow up and prepare for a beating from The Bastard!

Teddy raises his arm in the air, his eyes wild, staring at Hobo in the crowd who are chanting for their hero.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 21 Mar 2014, 1:56 pm

Hobo stands up in the crowd and the camera zooms in on him, showing the action to the rest of the arena via the Copper Box titantron.

Hobo: Fine - we can do it your way. No verbal sparring.

Hobo lowers the mic and starts to pull a grimace to the cameraman. His face lights up the arena on the 50 foot screen. He changes from a grimace to a frown, hanging his tongue out of the side of his mouth.

In the ring, Grimstone looks on unimpressed.

Hobo changes his face once more to that of surprise followed by mock fear and then gives a cheeky wink.

HE: This is ridiculous! And Teddy thinks so too.

HA: This is pretty stupid. But it seems like that Hobo and the fans are finding it funny.

The crowd start to cheer every time that Hobo does another gurn to the camera before holding his arms out to Grimstone in the ring, signalling his turn.

Grimstone paces back and forth and reaises the microphone to his lips.

Grimstone: You--

Hobo: No, no, no!!! No speaking - its what you asked for!

Hobo tosses his mic from the balcony into the ring and starts to pull Hulk Hoganesque poses from the balcony whilst continuing to gurn like a lunatic.

HE: What disrespect the bum is showing. The guy is a grade a idiot.

HA: You can see that he is winding him up - playing him at his own game. (On a huge screen behind HA, Hobo is seen pulling his silliest face yet) Its not idiotic - Hobo is a genius at mind games.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 21 Mar 2014, 10:55 pm

Our scene opens in the boiler room of the Copper Box Arena, as the camera moves through the darkness it spies a figure in the background as the footage turns to static for a couple of seconds, as the footage comes back to normal a lamp has now been lit illuminating the room and the figure itself revealing it to be The Reverend Edward Plague. Edward holds the lamp on his lap as he sits against the wall, the light casting a ghastly shadow along his stern face, the camera turns to static once again before coming back to normal as Edward begins to speak.

“I find the way that the human race use their words to be very ironic...hehehe...you see for years I was told I could never be a functioning part of this society...hehehe...they told that I was not fit to walk amongst the “normal” people...hehehe...I was not to be part of their civilisation but from what I can see...there is nothing civil about it in the slightest!”

The camera cuts to static once again as footage of war and fighting begins to play through the static for a split second, as the footage cuts back Edward's eyes are focussed on the camera, his dead white eyes staring deeply in to the screen. Edward continues as the sound of music can be heard in the background echoing around the halls of the Copper Box boiler room.

"I spent years incarcerated by machines...by chemicals...by walls that truly couldn't ever hold me in...I sat and I watched your so called civilisation destroy itself over and over and over again...I sat and watched as men were turned in to drones and sent to their deaths...hehehe...I sat and watched as kings lied to their kingdoms and turned them in to murderers...hehehe...I sat and watched as the poor became poorer and the rich feasted on their bones and somehow I was the one who had the problem!? You must see the irony in this...hehehe...the man who could see it all blinded by the ones who wanted to hide their heads in the sand...hehehe...the so called normal people accepting the fate they were handed...hehehe...being forced to work until they died to live on a planet that they had owned since the very first dawn...hehehe...if this is “good” then maybe I am an evil man because as I sit and watch a world full of suffering...I cannot hide my head...I cannot close my eyes and I cannot play pretend...you see, the irony is that the human race...hehehe...they call me crazy...they call me evil...hehehe...they are scared of me but I am the only hope...I am the only sane mind and I am the only future that saves us all!"

As Edward talks various images flicker on to the screen such as footage of war, footage of American style church processions as well as more footage of random acts of violence, the footage then pauses on Cody and Dylan Wright during their comeback match. Edward continues to speak as the paused footage begins to twists and distort before morphing to footage of Edward taking Team Extreme out and almost ending their careers.

“You see, this week...hehehe...I welcome back the lost sheep...hehehe...I open my arms and they have a choice to make...hehehe...they can bury their heads and become normal...hehehe....or they can raise their eyes to the sky and finally see the light...hehehe...no longer will they require this machine to pump the air in and out of their lungs because they will finally be able to breath on their own...hehehe...this week the Wright Brother...hehehe...they get to make a choice...”

The footage cuts back to normal as Edward signs off with a sick smile on his face.

"Dylan...Cody...hehehe...I find it ironic that you call this a return...hehehe...you see, you never truly left these halls..."

The music playing in the background begins to distort, almost stuttering and slowing down as Edward talks.

"...You were always in my heart...hehehe...like every lost soul I meet...hehehe...I could sense the pain you felt...hehehe...you were tired of feeling normal...hehehe...you were tired of feeling broken...hehehe...you were tired of it all and I had the key..."

The music distorts even more with parts of it becoming inaudible, random parts almost sound reversed as whispering can be heard in the background.

"...Now the pain I gave to you was real...hehehe...I had to give you a baptism of fire for you to truly be reborn...hehehe...and now the time has come for the re-birth but my job is done and it is now up to you to decide...

...join me or perish once again."

The lamp quickly goes off leaving the room in complete blackness, the music continues to play in a weird and slow distorted way as the familiar “NO CROSS, NO CROWN, NO KING...ONLY EDWARD” chant begins to echo slowly along with the music and the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 23 Mar 2014, 7:41 am

The 6CW cameras are rushing to a commotion backstage, there is a lot of crashing and shouting, the camera is bobbing up and down as the cameraman rushes to the scene. The cameraman turns the corner and we see Max Adamson angrily trashing the backstage area, knocking belongings off the tables and throwing rubbish bins and chairs into the wall and into the shutters. Timothy Allen tentatively approaches him

Max: Let me guess, you want to interview me...

(Timothy Allen nods and steps forward)

Max: Question one, why are you so angry Max? Well Timothy, because I'm incredibly frustrated. Because my own incompetent hired help can't do what he's told. GazzyD had his chance to make this arrangement benefit him. Despite the financial issues and despite the contract he's under, all he had to do was swallow his pride and do what GazzyD has done before now plenty of times. Be the "other guy" and accompany the more talented guy in winning the 6CW Tag Team Championship. But he couldn't do it Tim. He couldn't even do what he was told when it benefitted him! And now Max Adamson has to wait even longer to win Championship gold. Next question?

(Timothy Allen goes to speak but Adamson cuts him off)

Max: Question two, how do you rate your chances of success in tonight's Battle Royal? Well Tim, my chances are higher than anybody else in that match. It's an eight man match, and everyone has a one in eight chance of success. Except Max Adamson. Any dreams that drunken employee of mine has of winning that number thirty spot at Gateway to Glory in tonight's Battle Royal, as of right now, are extinguished. I'm making it known right now, to you and to all of my opponents, that my chances are not one in eight, but two in eight. Or one in four to be pedantic. Gazzy, as your employer, as your owner, and as the man who holds your entire wrestling career and financial future in the palm of my hand, your participation in the match WILL be to assist me in winning. You will not be winning that match, you will not even be attempting to win that match. You have a chance to redeem yourself after that shambles of a Tag Team match last week, because if you do your job properly, the final two will me Max Adamson and GazzyD. And if it does get that far, and it is you and I in the final two, that's when your time in the match ends. Because you will eliminate yourself to crown me victorious. And you'll do it. And you'll smile when doing it. Because you and I both know the circumstances if you don't. I think I have time for one more question Tim.

(Timothy Allen goes to speak but again, Adamson cuts him off)

Max: Final question, when will this "ownership" of GazzyD end?

(Adamson looks at Timothy Allen with a disgruntled look on his face)

Max: What kind of a question is that Tim?

TA: Err...

Max: Everyone keeps asking "When will it end?", and the answer to that is quite simple. When GazzyD has proven himself. When I decide Gazzy has taken enough humiliation. I can't put a timescale on it Tim, but believe me, if I win this Battle Royal, and if I win the Gateway to Glory match, and if I go on to Night of Glory and win the 6CW or EWF World Championship, and if GazzyD plays his part in all of that, well... Gazzy could very well be a free man the day after Night of Glory. But if he continues down the path he's going, the road to self destruction, getting wasted every night in a local seedy bar, drinking Jack Daniels from the bottle to show how "Emo" he's become, and if he doesn't pull his weight and play his part to make sure Max Adamson becomes World Champion, well... GazzyD could be under my ownership for a very, very long time. The ball is in his court Tim, no-one can say I haven't given Gazzy plenty of opportunities to make this work out for him, but the way he's going he'll only have himself to blame. Good job Tim, probably your best interview yet...

(Adamson walks away leaving Timothy Allen slightly bemused, Adamson flips over another table as he walks past to add to the carnage. Adamson turns around and shouts back to Timothy Allen)

Max: Don't worry about the mess, I'll get Gazzy to clean it up.

(Adamson gives a thumbs up to Timothy Allen and walks off)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 24 Mar 2014, 5:38 pm

Henry and Harold Lloyd are talking aside off camera as the crowd in the Copper Box Arena chatter away. Suddenly the lights go out unexpectedly and the crowds attentions are ignited. The commentators talk to each agitatedly before the sound of the heavy heartbeat blares out around the arena and the house lights begin to pulsate off and on. Harold can be see chucking his papers down on the desk in annoyance as Henry readies himself to speak.

HE: That heartbeat, something so simple that has been terrorizing this building for the last few weeks. It's not the sound, but what follows it.......

As the words are said, Joshua appears on the rampway carrying McCoy. The puppet looks around the crowd as Joshua's head is fixed firmly on the ring - his hair covering his face. A cameraman walks up the aisle to try and get a glimpse of Joshua's head, but McCoy's gaze suddenly makes him think better of it. The man and puppet slowly reach the ring and circle it, making sure that everyone on the front row seats gets a chance to stare deep into McCoy's eyes. Joshua's head doesn't move; he seems totally disinterested with the crowd and the photos being taken by the fans. They at last stop in front of the commentators desk and Joshua slowly places McCoy in front of Harry and Henry, so that they both have to face him. The two commentators are taken aback and nothing is said as Joshua grabs a microphone and rolls into the ring. He takes a few glances back at McCoy to make sure he is still there, before walking over to the turnbuckle. The heartbeat vanishes from the sound system and the house lights turn fully up. The crowd find some courage at this and start booing, but Joshua simply strides around the ring looking out across the audience as the booing intensifies.

HE: While we are being watched by this......puppet......the fans letting Joshua know that maybe the scare tactics aren't working anymore.

HA: He doesn't seem bothered in the slightest.......

Joshua again circles the ring, in no rush to say anything, as the crowd continue to jeer. He walks to the centre of the ring and kneels down, cocking his head to one side so that his hair falls down on the other. You can see half of his scarred face and he begins to lift his hand up and start scratching his cheek roughly. It isn't long before the scars open and blood starts to appear on his cheek and on his fingers. The crowd are shocked at this and begin to quieten down. Joshua stops scratching and shakes his head from side to side, so that his hair covers his face as normal again. He looks down at the canvas and begins speaking in his spaced out and breathless tone:

I am not here..........to force you to listen..........but if you fail to hear..........then you fail to understand..........My journey has only just started..........and it would be a shame..........to wish me away..........when you all wanted me here..........to begin with..........You witnessed the damage..........broken bodies and spirits crushed..........which causes me no pain..........and no problem..........and for that reason..........everyone should make it an objective..........to heed my words..........unless the same fate falls upon them..........quicker than where they currently stand..........in my schedule..........

He lifts his head and turns towards the aisle:

How is it...........that such sharp a name...........can actually deliver...........such a blunt impact?...........Was this number...........actually expecting...........to do some lasting damage to me?...........With all his gusto at the start...........he withered while locked in my tree of woe...........just like anyone...........who wishes to cross me...........The officials...........the rulebook holders...........didn't escape either...........and even a lowly announcer..........paid for his voice..........was left silenced in an instant..........And all this excitement didn't cause you to boo..........it excited you..........and although your words say different..........you all want more..........

He rises to his feet and stares at the back of McCoy and the two commentators:

But how much more..........isn't your choice to make..........When do I stop..........isn't your choice to make..........How long the pain will continue..........isn't your choice to make..........And that is something you will all..........opponents to come..........will have to get used too..........

He looks back out across the audience as the heartbeat begins to play again:

And to the number I face again this week..........I have no interest in you..........or in winning..........or in the fight you seem besotted with..........My concern is to cause pain..........Pain that you have tasted but not fully stomached.........McCoy wants me to show the way..........and the path..........of destruction..........And that path goes straight though you..........and beyond..........So fight if you have too..........protest if you will..........The outcome will be replayed again and again..........whoever the number I face..........

Joshua makes a red cross on the canvas with his blooded fingers before looking down on it. The heartbeat continues as the houselights begin to pulsate again. Joshua drops the microphone and slowly rolls under the bottom rope. He carefully retrieves McCoy from on top of the commentators desk and slowly makes his way around the ring. McCoy has a sickening grin on his face as he stares left and right at the audience as they past, while Joshua stares straight ahead dumbly, seemingly oblivious to everything. They make their way up the aisle and stand on top of the rampway. Without turning round, McCoy’s head does a full 360 as he stares back down at the ring, with that grin still etched on his face. Joshua doesn’t turn and is still facing the curtain. Then, slowly, McCoy’s head turns to face the right direction and the two of them exit behind the curtain. The heartbeat stops and the house lights return to normal. There is a sound of feedback coming from the commentators before Henry is heard speaking.

HE: All I can say is Blade better be ready……

HA: And the rest of 6CW along with him……..

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 24 Mar 2014, 6:31 pm

Just as Joshua leaves I don't care about you rages out of the arena speakers Red and white pyro's blast's off into the rafters The crowd then cheers loudly as Blade appears from the crowd he tags fans as he walks down the steps his body is tapped up from last week Bruisers can still be seen on Blades chest.

HA: Looks like Blade has taken then safe way in Henry?

HE: The chicken way more like Harold.

Blade then gets to the barricade and climbs over walks over to the steel steps picks up a microphone and and climbs through the ropes and into the ring, Blade then waits for his music to stop and for the fans to settle down.

Blade: Has he gone?

Blade looks up the ramp.

Blade: Wholly hell, Jesus, Mother of Mary, Christ that SOB is one big mother, I didn't expect that monster to come out and face me last time round did you guys?

The crowd in the arena shout NO.

HA: Sounds as if Blade is afraid of this guy Henry.

HE: Just like you brother.

Blade: But this time I am ready for that big SOB, This time it will be a different story he says he just like Pain well hell so do I, Did you notice Puppet Master I did not quit I would rather pass out with the pain than give you the satisfaction of knowing that I pasted out.

HA: Blade must be nuts.

HE: It's his life he's going to ruin Harold.

Blade: You think by making a scary dummy and scary music and a dumb ass voice that you think I'm going to run away, No chance big man, Sure I might go down but I will go down fighting, You forget Joshua I am Blade i never back down from a fight and never run away I am going to come at you like a steam train I may get derailed at some point but at least I know I went down fighting.

HA: Strong words from Blade.

HE: That's all they are Harold, Words.

Blade paces the ring a little faster getting a little agitated.

Blade: This guy is just huge, You think he gives a damn about anything or anyone he just rips straight through them all with out any thought for the consequences you heard of Karma Joshua well it comes back and bites you on the ass and you know what Joshua I am that Karma.

Blade then throws the microphone down snapping it in two as I don't care about you rages out of the arena speakers as Blade then storms up the ramp looking mad as hell as the scene then fades to black.

Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 24 Mar 2014, 7:00 pm

The audience in the Copper Box Area let out a massive gasp as the lights go down plunging the arena in to complete darkness, after a few moments white noise can be heard as static begins to appear on the titatron, the crowd boo as CCClouds by He Is Legends begins to ring from the speakers and the sadistic sound of laughter can be heard echoing off every wall. Suddenly the lights go back up and the crowd are stunned once again as Edward Plague is stood in the ring, he pauses with a microphone in his hand before removing the plague mask covering his face, the titatron quickly flashes to life and videos of people being interviewed about Edward Plague can be seen on the massive screen, Edward simply stares up at the screen as the voices distort and slow down.

Person 1: Is he religious? He seems to think he's a God...what's up with that!?
Person 2: I heard he was crazy, what was he doing before 6CW!?
Person 3: What does he want from us? What does he mean when he talks about sheep and wolves!?
Person 4: What happened to him to make him so messed up!?
Person 5: Is he here to save us!?

The video stops and Edward slowly removes his Plague mask as the camera focuses on his face, the crowd begin to boo as Edward starts to talk.

“Questions...questions...question...hehehe...they all have their questions for me...hehehe...they all demand answers from me...hehehe...yet they refuse to answer the questions I have asked! Mankind was built on greed...hehehe...it helped it grow in to the filth we see before us and it has fostered a nature of need...hehehe...you see the people who look at me, they demand I speak and explain myself to them as if I owe them my life...hehehe...they want to take everything I have but when I ask for just a little light they drag the clouds above my head...hehehe...they act as if I have done nothing for them.”

Edward pauses and strolls around the ring as the boo's continue, he laughs and a sick smile covers his face as he lowers the mic for a second and talks directly to certain crowd members who react angrily to his attempts to speak to them, he quickly returns to the middle of the ring to continue speaking.

“You see I hear the voices around me...hehehe...I feel the eyes burning in to my skin and I can sense their thoughts when I creep in to their brains and my words echo around the emptiness long enough to block out their vapid, worthless dreams...hehehe...I hear what they say!
Edward Plague? Well he's a man mad...hehehe...he's a false prophet...hehehe...he's delusional...he's a monster...he's a mess...hehehe...they should lock him up and throw away the key before he begins to brainwash the innocent...you see they look at me and they become the judge, jury and executioner...hehehe...you see the irony right!?”

“With one hand they give and the other they take away...while one mouth talks about forgiveness the other bares it teeth and readies itself for war...hehehe...it prepares to attack and condemn me for crimes I am yet to commit...hehehe...the irony is while we live in a world controlled by the wicked, the people of this world are only interested in hanging the people who call for change...hehehe...they only want to kill the good while they let the evil tear them apart!”

The boo's get louder as Edward continues to speak to the ever increasingly angry audience in attendance, Edward's face is in near disbelief as if he is shocked that the people don't understand his message, he continues to speak in hope of getting through.

“The machine I talk about is all around us yet it tricks you in to thinking that I am evil...hehehe...it tricks you in to thinking that I should explain why I am here to save you all...hehehe...it makes you believe that it is the only solution to enlightenment and that anyone else is here to corrupt you or take advantage...hehehe...and you all lap it up like drones readying your cheque books and spreading their message of hedonism.”

Suddenly the lights go down once again for a few moments causing members of the audience to scream in terror, as the lights are down the familiar chant of “NO CROSS...NO CROWN...ONLY EDWARD” begins to fill the arena, as the lights come out more screams can be heard as random members of the audience are now stood up their faces covered in plague masks similar to the one that Edward wears, Edward smiles to himself before finishing his 'sermon'. As Edward signs off the masked members of the audience begin to make their way down towards the ring pushing past security and climbing in and joining Edward, sitting at his feet.

“You see the machine I talk about is 6CW...hehehe...they've portrayed me as everything you believe I am and the reason you believe? The reason you think I am crazy...that you think I am a delusional monster!? It's because they order you too...they tell you that I am here to destroy you but the truth is all you are to them is a nameless face that feeds their greed...they say that I am a monster yet the moment they have bled you dry they will leave you in the darkness...this is a call...this is a new dawn...hehehe...this is a brotherhood!”

As Edward finishes he looks around the ring at the full of the masked crowd members, the camera cuts to a wide shot to reveal around 100 people sat at Edwards feet and stood around at ringside completely filling the entire area in and around the ring as well as half way up the ramp...the people in the ring continue the chant as the lights go down once again before quickly coming back up only to reveal Edward no longer in the ring, his plague mask sat in the middle of the group of people sat in the ring.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 26 Mar 2014, 6:46 pm

As last week's Anarchy goes off air, this scene continues from the aftermath of Enforcer's attack on Ojore...

Medics crowd around Ojore again, returning to the scene after Enforcer finally finishes his gloating over his foes lifeless figure. Unlike at the end of the match, this time there is no resistance as all 6 of the medical team struggle to lift Ojore barely 2 feet of the ground onto a stretcher to support his spine and neck. They then lift him onto a moving stretcher and push him out to the back. The fans, unsure of how to react, are split in cries of support and venomous boos.

As they crew get Ojore to the back, 3 of the men go off to carry on their duties, leaving the other three medics quite unsure of how to approach Ojore's recovery...

Medic 1: "You know the drill with this guy. We leave him outside and let him come to his own senses.

M2: "Are you out of your mind?! The guy is in no fit state! We've got strapping on his neck for goodness sake, he could be seriously damaged!"

M3: "I am not sure I can condone leaving any man who is in this much need for treatment just outside to tend to his own wounds"

M1 "Look, you know what happens. It is twice now he has injured members of the health services just trying to help him. He will not be cared for by anyone but himself. I am not and will not risk the safety of all of us here, nor back at the hospital."

M3: "This is outrageous!"

Ojore's eyes burst open, but the medics are too concerned with their own argument, only stopping when they hear

Ojore "Listen to the wiser man. Ojore is not for your care"

The 3 jump, but regain composure, knowing they have Ojore strapped down and their confidence in medical training.

M2 "Nonsense. You need treatment"

O "Do not test Ojore. Injury is not Ojore's end. Ojore can be yours"

M2 "I will not allow it"

Ojore roars in rage and agony as he rips his arms from the constraints of the strapping. His head is next to power forward as he suddenly sits upright. "Run"

M2 "W-what?"

Ojore grabs him by the throat, but his arm weakens and his head lulls down to his chest. "Heed Ojore advice. Next time, your escape will be unlikely" He loosens his grip and the medic falls backwards, scurrying to his feet and running.

Ojore drops off the stretcher and tumbles out of the doors.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down