The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results Monday 17th March 2014

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Monday 17th March 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results Monday 17th March 2014

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 7:49 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. The camera then pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 3,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display.

Ice Cold Cassidy – You make me HOT!!
Alexander Al…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Enforcer – Join the Riff Raff Revolution
Takeo Time to Play!!
The puppet master pulls my strings
WhereisLiamWood????

*The action is then taken ringside where Henry and Harold Lloyd are situated at the announce desk, ready to call the action.

HA: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another action packed edition of Anarchy. We have reached the penultimate show before Day of Reckoning and you can feel the tension growing. Gateway to Glory is going to be every man for himself and the divide is really starting to be felt all across the roster. Friends and even family are looking over their shoulder; unsure of who they can trust

HE: Puts pay to your little uprising Harold

HA: We shall see Henry, we shall see

*King of Kings blasts out of the speakers and the booing across the arena reaches a deafening level as Mr. Jones strides through the curtain

HE: The boss is back and it looks like he means business

*Jones is staring towards the ring ignoring the reaction of the crowd as he walks down the ramp

HA: This is not his style Henry. Mr. Jones has shown in the past he prefers the safety of his board room. The ring is very much outside of his comfort zone

HE: Mr. Jones is a brilliant entrepreneur, he has shown an ability to succeed in multiple areas of the business world and 6CW is no different. He is well aware that to get the best results you need to embrace change

HA: Well he puts himself in the firing line the minute he steps through those ropes. I hope he realises that change?

*Jones climbs the steps and is handed a microphone, a 6CW chant goes round the arena

HE: These idiots don’t realise this man is 6CW

HA: No Henry. These fans are 6CW. They were here before and they will still be here long after Jones is gone

*Jones lifts the mic, he is smiling

MJ: Well isn’t this different. It feels like an eternity since I had the opportunity to address you all from this platform

HA: Because he’s usually hidden away in his office getting somebody else to do his dirty work

MJ: For those that haven’t had the pleasure or indeed have the memory of a goldfish. My name is Mr. Jones and I own everything you see. This ring, the wrestlers and more to the point I own you!!

*The booing returns

HE: I love this guy

HA: I don’t get why he is so adamant on pulling apart something that is so great

HE: He wants to have a say in who is representing his company at the highest level. What is the matter with that?

HA: It goes against everything this company has been about for years and years. It is what we fought so hard against during the battles with Genesis and it is why Nate Nack and Drake continue to fight with every breath in their bodies

HE: They can’t hold back the inevitable forever

*Jones continues

MJ: Boo if you will and shake your heads but the fact of the matter is there for all to see. I own 100% of this company

HA: Does he not mean him and his brother own 100%?

MJ: Do you remember when it happened. That fateful night?

*Jones looks to the video screen

“Good evening EWF”

DF: What the…?

*All eyes in the building have suddenly turned to the Hypertron. Liam Wood, Daniel Magnusson, Emmy and Sofia Magnusson look completely perplexed at what they are seeing. Drake Callihan seems to be standing in a ring somewhere, alongside another man and the 6CW World Champion, Nate Nack. The man next to Callihan soon becomes clear as the Mr. Jones, the head honcho of 6CW wrestling.

JK: Do you know what is happening here?

DF: Not a clue…

*The screen switches to a dual broadcast as the camera flicks back and forth between Jones standing smugly in the 6CW ring and the inhabitants of the EWF ring looking on in shock

MJ: My apologies, this is dreadfully rude of me to introduce myself in this way. Not the best of first introductions but it certainly delivers the bang I wanted!!!!!!!

*Jones smiles

MJ: You are probably asking yourself what is happening, I can see from the look on the faces of everybody in both arenas that you are all in a state of shock

The camera once again changes view between the EWF arena and back to 6CW, Nate Nack is standing mouth open, Liam Wood stands defiant

MJ: The unknown can do that, there is nothing that people FEAR more than the unknown but let me take away that concern, that dread. Let me tell you a story.

Are you sitting comfortably?

*The camera shows Nate and Wood staring intently

MJ: OK so I’ll begin

Many months ago my brother, Drake and I formulated a plan; we had a vision, a dream if you will. We saw a gap in a market, a gap that would lead us to huge personal fortune. But before that dream could even get off the ground we were swept out of the market, we were gazumped by the launch of two companies…………….6CW and EWF

DF: Callihan and Jones are brothers?

JK: This is bad...

But this is no sob story. I am not looking for sympathy. I am merely trying to show you exactly how far my authority stretches. I want to make it clear the meticulous planning that culminates tonight. Everything that has happened in the past eight months is because I wanted it to happen. I have that authority. I am that powerful. Nothing happens by chance

We targeted 6CW and EWF like a cancer. We understood their weaknesses; we knew how to get what we wanted and we took them apart piece by piece. Two very different companies but in the end the same result.

Firstly 6CW a small UK company, looking for re-growth to rid themselves of their past, run by an idiot who thought he knew everything about the business but lacked the financial clout to really get things started. The way in was easy, we went there with an open cheque book and they opened the doors wide open. It was like stealing candy from a baby, I still can’t believe how easy it was, they barely put up a fight

*Jones laughs as Nate cracks his neck not losing eye contact

MJ: EWF however was a different nut to crack. They were backed by a huge multi-national company, we needed to go in on the ground, we needed to spread FEAR, so we created a virus designed to destroy EWF from the inside out. I’ll admit Mr. Wood we did not see last week’s events coming. I applaud your machismo, your strength in adversity. It all seems a shame that in the end it all means nothing

*Daniel Magnusson grabs a microphone

DM: What in the hell are you talking about. EWF won at Day of Reckoning that was the deal, FEAR loses then they lose their share of the company to me. I own 100% of EWF; you have no right to be interrupting my show!!!!!!!!!!

*Jones laughs

MJ: Oh but that is where you are very wrong. You see there were some very last minute changes made to the contract of that match before Day of Reckoning. The way it was explained to me was that due to a change in ownership of shares, it was no longer possible for that stipulation to remain and as a result the only thing on the line during the War Games match was that belt that Liam Wood is clinging onto

*Magnusson looks on puzzled

DM: Don’t be crazy. I didn’t agree to sell any shares

*Jones smiles once more

MJ: But you didn’t have to Daniel, we all know who the real owner was, where the money came from that you used to purchase those shares

*The camera focuses on Sofia Magnusson who is crying and mouthing the words sorry to her husband

MJ: You see, your wife loves you very much and she was very concerned for your health, especially after the horrendous beating you took only weeks before the PPV. She was at her wits end; she really didn’t know where to turn so she looked for advice, a shoulder to cry on if you will

A shoulder of a man who has been giving financial advice to your dear wife for perhaps seven or so months now, a man she trusts.

*Jones has an evil smile

MJ: And that man gave your wife a way out, a solution that would end all this pain, all this worry.

He suggested an Authority that would be willing to make her a sizeable offer for her shares. A deal that would bring her and her beloved husband the safety that she craved.

It’s romantic really Daniel, all she wanted to do was protect you!!!!!!!!

*Magnusson is looking at his wife, shaking his head as she cries begging for forgiveness. Jones has a huge grin on his face

MJ: Any guesses for the new owners of that half of the company?????

*Jones’ demeanour changes

MJ: FEAR was only the beginning. FEAR was a show of strength, of my Authority. But it was not everything. FEAR was just the start of The Authority flexing its muscles; the power of The Authority stretches globally. This, tonight is not an overnight thing, this is careful, meticulous planning. For the past year the Soldiers of Authority have been working tirelessly to ensure that the target objective is reached and tonight as I stand before you, this is when all the plans, all the hard work comes to fruition.

*Jones smiles once more, drinking in the atmosphere as both Feds look on

MJ: This is global domination and there is nothing you can do about it

I promised everybody that a change was coming; I gave you all fair warning and tonight, right now this is the time when you all get to see what the future of professional wrestling looks like.

6CW/EWF as single entities are no more, they are now under the power of The Authority. This is our time, this is our show, this is our whole f*****g universe. There is no alternative, no escape.

You are either a Soldier or a casualty of War!!!!!!!!

*Jones offers his hand to Nate who takes a step back. Suddenly both rings are surrounded by men in black masks each wearing t-shirts emblazoned with S.O.A

*Jones’ eyes narrow

MJ: With us or against us??????

*Nate and Wood drop their respective belts and adopt a fighting stance

*Jones smiles

MJ: As you wish!!!!

*With that Jones and Callihan exit the 6CW ring, looking up at the video screen Jones lifts the microphone once more

MJ: Destroy them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*On Jones’ order both shows go off air as The Soldiers of Authority flood the two rings

*Jones is smiling as the footage ends

MJ: Happy memories.

*Jones starts to shake his head

MJ: But watching that back I had a realisation, an epiphany. What went wrong?

The crowds begin a "You Suck" chant

MJ: Funny, but no. You see, looking back I think I lost my way a little. I can see I have grown complacent. Back then in EWF with FEAR and in 6CW I commanded respect, I terrorised both organisations not just through violence but through the threat of action. People knew who was in control and they respected that, they didn’t like it but people knew who was in charge.

HA: The man is delusional. He lost EWF. At Day of Reckoning Liam Wood led that company to glory. Jones talks about short memories, he is rewriting history. He stole EWF and 6CW through underhand and sneaky business deals. It had nothing to do with respect

HE: Shush. Listen!!

MJ: I have taken my eye off the ball for too long and now actions are underway to return our dominant position

HA: What is he talking about?

HE: He has a plan

MJ: For too long I have been concerned with short term goals. I have lost focus on the bigger prize but that relaxed attitude is over. No more Mr. Nice guy. From now on it is my way or the highway as the saying goes. You are either with us or against us!!

"SATURDAY NIGHT" blasts out of the speakers and the crowd give a mixed reaction

HE: What is he doing here?

*Mr. Jones does not look impressed as Enforcer bursts through the curtain. E is dressed for action and has the EWF Championship across his shoulder

HA: There has been a lot of tension over the last few weeks between Jones and his world champion, obviously Enforcer has been listening backstage and he has decided enough is enough

*As Enforcer approaches the ring Jones begins to speak once more

MJ: You don’t need to be here Enforcer. I’ve got this covered. I don’t need your support

*Enforcer snatches a mic from ringside and rolls into the ring

E: Don’t worry boss man. I’m not here to help you. You’re out here on some open confessional and I thought you know what; Big E’s got some things he wants to get off his chest and now seems like as good a time as any.

*Jones starts to look a little nervous, glancing at the top of the ramp but no help is forthcoming. E looks over his shoulder

E: Who you looking for Mike? You’re Da Man. Surely the man who commanded FEAR doesn’t need help

HE: Somebody needs to get out here. Enforcer needs to realise the consequences of what he’s doing

HA: It’s just two men having a chat Henry. What’s the problem?

*Jones breathes deeply and starts to pace around the ring

MJ: Ok, OK Champ. What’s on your mind?

*Enforcer laughs

E: What’s on my mind? You really have no idea how this business works do you. You really think you can go around sh!!ting on everyone you come into contact with and you’ll still come back up smelling of roses!

*This may be your company but this is my ring, you can’t talk your way out of things in here. There’s only one way to deal with problems!!

(The crowd give a huge pop)

HE: Think about what you’re doing E

*Jones raises his hands

MJ: Let’s not rush into anything. I understand your frustration. I do, I get it. You want to feel like you have our support, our respect. You are a World Champion. It’s the least you deserve…….right

*Enforcer nods as Jones goes on

MJ: Perhaps I have done things a little, well……… ham fisted in the past, but all I ever wanted was to support you, to provide you with a platform to showcase your talents

HA: Listen to the weasel. Punch his face in E

HE: Listen to him Champ. He only wants what’s best for you

*Enforcer is shaking his head

E: Words, words, words. It’s all just nonsense. You know it Jones. I can see it in your eyes. You don’t value me. Tell me now, was I your choice. Did you pick me?

*Jones puts his head down

E: Your silence speaks a thousand words. You don’t respect me. You don’t think I’m good enough to be the face of your pathetic little company. That’s the whole reason behind the Gateway to Glory. Admit it!!!

*Enforcer is becoming more and more angry. Security guards all wearing SOA t-shirts start to surround the ring as Jones backs towards the ropes

MJ: OK ok, ok, ok

*Jones takes a deep breath

MJ: ………………. I admit it

*Enforcer drops the belt from his shoulder and charges towards Jones who rolls from the ring narrowly avoiding Big E’s swinging boot. The security guards surround Jones as he walks up the ramp

E: Get back here you son of a b!tch

*The camera focuses on a smiling Jones

MJ: You think I’m the bad guy. I’m not the one you should be angry at. You want to prove you’re top dog that you deserve my respect then you have to earn it!!!!!!!!!!

*Enforcer is seething in the ring as the camera goes backstage

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Monday 17th March 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Monday 17th March 2014

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 7:51 pm

CJ; My guest at this time...The Talent Jimmy Phillips

*Jimmy Phillips walks into shot, almost oblivious to Christy beside him as he looks into the camera

CJ: Jimmy, another step down the Tag Team road with Alexander Altair, your thoughts...

JP: My thoughts? My thoughts on what? The Talent Jimmy Phillips has got thoughts about everything, Christy. What can I enlighten you on today?

How did Piers Morgan make it on to television? Why is Liam Wood still crying at home? What is Takeo doing in a main event for a title already? Who is weirder - Chaos or Cassidy? Christy, The Talent knows all and sees all; Jimmy Phillips has thoughts on everything"

CJ: But what about your match tonight?

*Jimmy smiles

JP: Ahhh, my match tonight. The question is whether Altair can really accept me carrying him through another match? My back was aching last week, Christy; I must thank you for that rub down.

*Christy blushes but continues

CJ: Uh, uhm, Tag team titles?

JP: Sharpen up, Christy. Tag Team titles would be as much as I deserve. It'll certainly be a boost before The Talent walks into that Gateway of Glory match and takes down any man that steps in Jimmy Phillips' way. And that's what Cassidy and Chaos are up against tonight - a man with all the momentum and every bit of the ability. Jimmy Phillips is destined for gold...this is the year of The Talent.

*Phillips walks away and the scene ends.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Monday 17th March 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Monday 17th March 2014

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 7:53 pm

*Timothy Allen is walking at quite a pace, cameras in tow.

TA: We’re on the tail of one Mr Hernandez to find out just why, and we surely know the answer, just why Helms and Daniels have somehow escaped a matchup today in the quarter-finals of the Tag Team Turmoil Tournament.

*Timothy gets to his office door just as Hernandez comes out

TA: Oh what wonderful timing

*Hernandez swears to himself and walks away in the opposite direction. Timothy hops after him

TA: So, Hernandez, if that is your real name, can you answer the question all of 6CW is asking, w—

MH: No one knows what is going on with that melt Wood and frankly who cares, what a baby

*Timothy laughs

TA: Not that easy Hernandez. We’re far more interested in how Marty Helms and Jonathan Daniels have cruised through to the semi-finals of your Tag Team tournament without a quarter final match. What’s the story?

*Hernandez stops

MH: Story? There is no story. Clerical error, I’m afraid, they are at the benefit of plain old good luck

*He steps back on to a strong walking pace but Allen doesn’t give in

TA: Luck you say? After Roth and Enforcer crashed out, it seems more than coincidence that your pair has been protected”

*Hernandez shouts over his shoulder

MH: My pair? Helms and Daniels are thoroughbred wrestlers who wouldn’t want any help, quite the opposite. They’re itching to get a fight started.

*Hernandez swings round a corner, and as the cameramen and Timothy follow him round they see Hernandez no longer, but they do walk right into a host of security guards.

MH: Your interview is over Tim!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 7:56 pm

"IF I COULD TURN, TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME, THEN MY DARLIN, YOU’D STILL BE MINE!”

*The camera spins into the room where the song is echoed about by the voice of Ice Cold Nick Cassidy. It catches him singing whilst gazing at a picture of Billy Shaw.

NC: What the?! Get out of here man, this Ice time!

*The cameraman turns to leave the room as Chaos walks in, and the cameraman stays in the doorway

NC: Chaos man, hey! What was I doing? Just prep man, gotta get ready to ice some fools! You got your head in the gaga--- wrong question, uhm. ICE ICE BABY!

*Chaos stands quite clearly a little bewildered but speaks with focus

C: These two are torn apart, Nick. We can take this if we concentrate and just play our part. We strike hard and heavy, stay smart and let them beat themselves up whenever possible. Play the game, Nick, and they’ll give us this

*Cassidy spins on the spot

NC: I’m ready, baby! I was born chilled; they gone get frozen out by this Ice Cold villain! Owwwwwwwww!

*Chaos sits himself crossed legged on the floor, straight in front of one of the changing room mirrors

C: I shall focus now. Be ready, I will be

*Cassidy gives Chaos a quizzical look as his partner sits on the floor and looks to meditate. Ice steps right over him, winks at the cameraman and leaves the changing room. After 10 seconds, Chaos’ eyes lighten up wildly, a look to suit his name blazing in his eyes. He breathes deeply and laughs to himself

C: Little Chaos makes a friend for gold does he? Lonely, little cretin, hiding in plain sight

*Chaos shakes his head pulling at his hair

C: I’m searching for the glory you wish to obtain

*Again Chaos laughs

C: I didn’t tell you to make friends. We have each other, we don’t need them. We will be remembered in the ashes of this all

*Chaos starts to bang at the top of his own head

C: Enough, I am making myself a new home

C: Home? HOME?! You have no home! I am your keeper, I am your destiny, we are intertwined. Do not doubt what I can do to you, to him, to anything you believe is good”

*Chaos puts his head in his hands

C: This isn’t his fight; he doesn’t know

*A twisted smile appears across Chaos face

C: The sheep never know, they merely become the lambs that we slaughter. We survive where they die

*Chaos slams his hands to the floor

C: ENOUGH!!!!

*Chaos drops his head down and the scene fades as he sits, bowed head, alone, in silence.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 7:57 pm

Match 1
Tag Team Tournament Quarter Finals
Jimmy Phillips/Alexander Altair vs Nicky Cassidy/Chaos

HA: What a start we’ve had already to this show and we haven’t even had the first match yet

HE: Non stop action Harold, that’s what 6CW is all about

Thrice - Cold ash and colder hearts hits and the arena lights turn red the crowd are on their feet as The Talent jogs out to the stage, Phillips walks to one side of the stage acknowledges the fans and then the other, walks down to ring and jumps up onto apron and pyros shoot out of the ring posts

HA: One of the most confident young men we’ve ever had in 6CW

HE: He’s a cocky little S.O.B Harold

Harold laughs
HA: Yes he is Henry but these fans like him

The crowd are cheering loudly for Jimmy Phillips as he waits for his partner to come to the ring.

HA: This is going to be an interesting encounter Henry can Jimmy and Altair get along in this Quarter final tag team match?

HE: They want to Harold, Cassidy and Chaos are not to be messed with.

MK Ultra blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo as Altair walks through the curtain and down to the ring. Altair is flanked by two large security staff. Dressed in a black robe Altair stares blankly at the ring as he makes his way down the ramp. Altair is wearing black shorts and MMA style gloves

The fans start to boo loudly as Altair climbs into the ring and squares up to his tag partner they stare at each other not budging an inch.

HA: You can feel the tension already between these two great wrestlers.

HE: Indeed Harold this is going to be very interesting.

The crowd then cheers loudly when MOP blasts out of the speakers the lights turn the entire arena blue, a spotlight shines brightly on the stage and the words 'Welcome to the ice age' appear on the video screen which smashes into a thousand pieces as Cassidy walks into the spotlight, he pauses and poses with both arms in the air, Cassidy is wearing a fur coat and sun glasses which he takes off and throws to the floor before running to the ring and climbing the turnbuckle to again pose with both arms in the air.

HA: Another tag team thrown together that could end up in disaster but they have done well so far.

HE: They have Harold, I love this tag team tournament who ever was the brain child of this certainly needs a pat on the back.

"It’s an Omen" screams out over the loudspeakers and the green pyro goes off. A searchlight then roams before stopping on the top of the ramp as Granite plays. Chaos appears through the smoke and raises his hand to the crowd.

HA: Chaos is a troubled soul Henry and as we have all seen he has been struggling with inner demons lately

HE: He’s a nut job, plain and simple

Chaos tags hands with some of the crowd before sliding under the ropes and into the ring. He tentatively bumps fists with his tag partner and the two of them turn to face their opponents

HA: Just look at Altair and Phillips there even arguing who is going to start Henry.

HE: Well looks like its going to be Altair he just shoved Phillips back and Phillips just gave in and stood on the apron.

HA: Not a problem with Chaos and Cassidy because Cassidy has stepped over the ropes onto the apron and its Chaos to start for them.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

The two men circle the ring but as Altair gets close to Phillips he tags himself in to the annoyance of Altair who has no choice but to leave the ring and stand on the apron.

HA: That's why Phillips gave in so easily he knew he could tag him self in the ring at any time.

HE: This is just not going to end well Harold I can feel it in my bones.

Phillips enters the ring and gives a glare towards his partner, Chaos walks up to Phillips and kicks him in the stomach and starts to hammer heavy four arm shots to the back of Phillips, Chaos then hits a Pele Kick to the head of Phillips and goes for the cover.

Kick out......

The crowd cheers loudly as Phillips kicks out, Altair looks at Phillips on the mat and rolls his eyes.

HA: First pin attempt going to Chaos but Phillips kicks out to the delight of the fans.

HE: And if Altair doesn't get on the same page as Phillips it could be over very soon.

Chaos grabs the arm of Phillips and drags him over to the corner where Cassidy is waiting they tag each other and Chaos holds Phillips arm wide open, Cassidy kicks Phillips in the stomach who keels over in pain. Cassidy steps back and hits a Randy Orton style back breaker then drops an elbow and goes for the cover.

Kick out.....

HA: Phillips needs to get the tag in and fast.

HE: Phillips has taken so much punishment and is in real trouble.

The crowd cheers as Phillips kicks out Cassidy urge's for Phillips to get to his feet he then runs the ropes and goes for a clothesline Phillips ducks Cassidy bounces of the ropes and is met with a spinebuster as the fans goes wild.

HA: This is the moment Phillips needs to get a tag in.

HE: But will Altair make the tag, He is too busy shouting at the crowd with his back turned to notice Phillips is crawling his way towards him.

HA: Where the hell is Altair going he's jumped off the apron and arguing with the fans on the front row.

The crowd start to boo loudly as Phillips gets to his corner of the ring Altair is shouting at the fans and does not see him, Phillips shouts at Altair but he ignores him still. Cassidy is just getting to his feet and walks over to Phillips he grabs Philips arm and goes to Irish Whip him across the ring but be but he counters and hits Cassidy with a Russian leg sweep.

Altair is back on the apron and Phillips turns and squares up to his partner

HA: Both men trash talking one another

Phillips slaps Altair on the chest as the crowd cheers for Phillips.

HE: Well that's one way of tagging your partner in.

HE: If Altair was still on the apron and not arguing with the fans then he wouldn't have got a chop to the chest.

Altair holds his chest in pain and gives Phillips a stern look as he gets in the ring. Chaos holds out his hand for Cassidy who crawls over to him and gets the tag the crowd cheer and the two men walk over to each other and start to trash talk they begin trading punches one after the other with Altair been the bigger man he soon takes control and Irish Whips Chaos to the corner of the ring he then follows up with a splash sending Chaos crashing to the mat before going for the cover.

Kick out.....

HA: At last a pin attempt from Altair. Maybe he does want to win this after all!!

HE: Now it’s Phillips who has lost focus

Phillips has jumped of the apron and has taken time out to sign some autographs for the fans.

Altair seeing this shouts at his partner who pretends not to hear him. The crowd cheers loudly as Chaos gets the tag in and Cassidy urges for Altair to turn around

HA: Altair has no idea what’s about to happen

HE: Turn around you idiot!!

HA: ICE BREAKER!!!!!!!!!

Cassidy taps Altair on the shoulder and as he turns he is knocked to the floor with a perfectly executed super kick to the chin

The camera shows Jimmy Phillips laughing on the out side of the ring and Cassidy goes for the cover.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

MOP blasts out of the speakers as the referee holds Chaos and Nick Cassidy's arm in the air as the crowd cheers with Phillips walking up the ramp backwards laughing at Altair who is just coming round holding his jaw staring right back at Phillips.

HA: Well the tension between Phillips and Altair was too much for them in the end and Nick Cassidy and Chaos advance to the semi finals stage of this tag team tournament.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 7:59 pm

*Daniel Reilly is backstage with Tim Allen

TA: Daniel. Since your return to 6CW you have achieved a varied amount of success. You picked up a big win at the last PPV but more recently suffered disappointment in the Tag Tournament

*Reilly interrupts

DR: Let me stop you right there. What makes you think that the loss last week was a disappointment?

*Allen remains silent

DR: Do I look like the kind of guy who is desperate to make it in the Tag world? Been, there done it Tim. Why would I be looking backwards when clearly my future is destined to be with the 6CW Heavyweight Championship again?

TA: Is that a challenge to Nate Nack?

DR: It is a statement of intent Timothy. A lot of people have raised their interest in the Gateway to Glory match well I’m sorry to break all their hopes and dreams but that match has only one man’s name on it and that man is Daniel Reilly

TA: Confident?

DR: It’s fact. I have held that championship on two separate occasions and each time that belt has never been held in higher regard. I bring this company credibility Tim. Daniel Reilly is still the biggest thing to ever walk into this company and after Day of Reckoning I will have taken the first step to becoming its next 6CW Champion of the World!!!!

*Reilly walks out of shot as the scene switches to another backstage location

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:01 pm

*Enforcer is backstage still fuming from his earlier altercation with Mr Jones

E: Where is he?

*Backstage staff are thrown about like rag dolls as Enforcer heads towards the office of the Authority

??: Champion? In my world a champion is a man with the heart of a lion, anger is a weapon to be used against a fool. A warrior understands

*Enforcer turns and is faced by Ojore and immediately steps towards him

E: You got something to say then say it. Leave the riddles for the puppet master

*Ojore smiles

O: You are consumed by your desire to be champion. Ojore does not care for such things. Treasure and trinkets are for pirates

E: I don’t have time for this!!

O: At Day of Reckoning you will see what it means to face a true warrior. Ojore destroys all, not for prize, not for glory. At Day of Reckoning Ojore destroys you

*Enforcer steps eye to eye with Ojore

E: I’d like to see you try!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:02 pm

"Don’t forget Drake, Robin. He’s been doing business on the big stage before any promoter even took a look at us both”

*Robin and Hurst are in the changing rooms ahead of their big tag team match.

RR: I know man, but Nate Nack is a phenomenon. That guy wins title matches with every effort of The Authority trying to stop him. That guy is the best in the business right now, even before we talk Thunder and Mr WhereIsHe Wood!

JH: Don’t underestimate what either of us can do, Robin. Nate Nack is a solo star. Drake is a veteran. But we know how to team and we know all the new tricks

RR: If we win this we have earned a shot at gold whether we make it all the way or not

JH: Quite, Robin. If we can win this we’ll have formed a team for the first time and not only beaten the only tag team specialists in this company, but we’d have beaten a bonafide legend and a hall of famer in making. But we didn’t have a chance against Team Xtreme, but they couldn’t live with us. The minute these two companies came together we struck up a friendship. And now we’ve formed a quite wonderful tag team.

RR: Man, that’s a team talk! Let’s go show these big names that the new boys are in town. First, tag team glory, second Gateway to Glory. Man, Reborn and Hurst are gonna be all up in this place soon!

*The pair shakes hands as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:04 pm

*Backstage Kelsey Callihan and Oliver Keane are walking hand in hand through the corridor; Kelsey is swinging their arms back and forth

OK: You’ll be skipping next

*Kelsey stops walking and turns to face Keane

KC: I missed you. Is that a crime? A girl missing her guy

*Keane kisses Kelsey on the forehead

OK: Well if you will travel halfway across the world on secret missions

*Kelsey punches Keane playfully

KC: I told you why we were there. And you promised you wouldn’t mention it

OK: Were you actually being serious about that. Surely Jones couldn’t have been so stupid?

*Kelsey puts her fingers to Keane’s lips

KC: Shush. These walls have ears. You know what people would do with that information

*Keane laughs

OK: Who would I tell?

*As the pair turn the corner they bump straight into Oliver’s brother Drake. Kelsey steps behind Keane who raises a protective arm. Drake immediately adopts an aggressive stance

OK: Whoa. No need for any hostility. I know what you think of me Drake but we’re brothers through all of this I want to stay civil. What happened at Revolution, I was only protecting Kelsey, surely you can appreciate that?

*Drake remains unmoved

OK: Come on man this is silly. After everything in the past that we’ve managed to put behind us, this is only small in comparison

*Drake scowls

D: It may seem small to you. But all this is about this company and you know the promise we made to our father. You are throwing that away

*Keane smiles nervously

OK: Drake, please. Let’s just move on. Agree to disagree?

*Keane holds out a hand and Drake looks at it disgust

D: You’re one of them!!!

*Drake pushes past causing Kelsey to scream and hold Keane in tight. Keane looks over her shoulder as his brother walks out of view

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:06 pm

Match 2
Nate Nack/Drake vs Robin Reborn/Jack Hurst

HA: Welcome back to ringside folks and the second of tonight’s quarter finals in the tag team tournament….

HE: (yawns) Who cares, I don’t like either of these teams…

HA: Nobody really cares what your opinion is…this should be a great contest…

“Prince charming” hits the speakers and the crowd cheer the arrival of Jack Hurst. He gives a gentlemanly wave and then pauses on the stage as “Stronger” roars out to even more cheers from the 6CW Universe…

HA: These two young stars really gelled last week during the “tag team takeover” show…

HE: They won one match, against nothing opposition…that doesn’t make them the Legion of Doom….

HA: Hurst and Reborn combine technical ability with a daredevil approach….an exciting partnership that has won them many admirers…

Reborn dances out onto the stage and he offers a fist bump to Hurst but is forced to accept a handshake instead. Both men then make their way to the ring and Reborn slides under the bottom rope as Hurst goes through the middle…

HA: But these two face one heck of a challenge this evening….arguably the sternest of their careers so far…

“Pieces” echoes out to another grand reception and then Drake marches out onto the stage, raising a lone arm in the air, as silver pyros explode behind him. He nods his head and then strides down the ramp into the aisleway…

HE: Drake is such a douche….I don’t even know why he is sticking around in 6CW…

HA: Because he still has something to offer to this federation….

HE: No he doesn’t….all he does is ride around on Nate Nack’s coattails, he isn’t capable of anything by himself…

HA: That is your opinion, a wrong one at that….Drake is still adored by the 6CW fans and as long as that remains the case he will be a member of this roster…

Drake circles the ring and then climbs up on the apron, stepping over the top rope, to go toe to toe with his opponents. He nods, respectfully, at them both and then “Unbreakable” screams out to a deafening ovation…

HA: The roof is about to come off the Copper Box….the 6CW Champion is here…

HE: My loser-radar is off the chart right now…

HA: That’s because it is located right next to you…

Red pyros crash into the rafters as Nate Nack comes running out onto the stage. He throws his arms up in the air and then flexes his biceps as more fireworks explode behind him. He pats the 6CW Championship as he walks down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans as he does so…

HA: Last week Nate Nack and Drake knocked off Daniel Reilly and Edward Plague….they have proved to be a solid team unit, could they be the first ever 6CW Tag Team Champions?

HE: God I hope not….Mr Jones will blow a gasket if Nack gets his hands on the tag belts as well as the 6CW Championship…

HA: The 6CW crown is the one jewel that continues to allude The Authority…Jones would do anything he could to rip it from Nate Nack’s grasp, but so far all attempts have proven futile…

HE: There is only so long Nack can get lucky….

Nack jumps up onto the apron and climbs into the ring before tagging hands with Drake. There is a respectful mood in the air as Robin Reborn starts out for his team against the 6CW World Champion…

HA: Nate Nack’s power up against Reborn’s break-neck speed…

Nack and Reborn lock-up in the centre and look to gain an opening advantage. Nack is able to walk Reborn back up against the ropes and then he quickly whips him to the opposite side….Reborn comes back and ducks underneath a clothesline attempt before springboarding onto the ropes and floating back for a crossbody….

HE: Reborn is like a baby in Nack’s arms…

Nack catches Reborn on his arms and tries to nail him with a fall away slam but Reborn jumps out over his shoulder and dropkicks Nate in the back, sending him into the corner. Reborn then charges in and launches into a splash but Nack catches him and runs him out into a big spinebuster…

HA: That is what our world champion brings to the table, astonishing power….

Nack gets up and offers a quick tag to Drake. Drake then hauls Reborn back to his feet and flips him up into the air for a big powerbomb but Reborn drives punches down into the face before falling back and countering with a headscissors on his larger opponent. Drake gets back up and Reborn greets him with a dropkick into the ropes and then looks for an Irish whip…

HE: He’s never going to overpower Drake…

Drake reverses the whip but Reborn hops over the top rope onto the apron and waits for Drake to run toward him. He then shoulder thrusts Drake through the middle rope and sunset flips over the top………………….1……………………………2………………Drake rolls back out onto his feet and almost spins Reborn in a full flip as he stands.

HA; Robin Reborn almost decapitated…

Drake slams three elbows down into Reborn’s chest…………….1…………………..2…………..kickout. Drake pulls RR up and tries to lift him into a jackhammer position but Reborn floats over and gets a quick roll up………………..1…………………….2……………..shoulder up. Both men get up and Reborn rushes in but Drake turns quickly and catches him with a fierce back elbow take-down………………..1………………..2…………….kickout!

HA: There are still many who can’t believe that Drake has never held a world championship during his time in 6CW…

HE: I can believe it…the guy is useless, he has achieved nothing in his career…

Drake throws Reborn into the corner and stomps on his stomach before gripping his arm and whipping him across to the opposite side. Reborn stumbles out and Drake bench presses him into the air…

HA: That is a long way up…

HE: And a long way down…

Reborn kicks his feet and then he manages to drop down behind Drake and shove him toward the ropes. Drake quickly turns around and Reborn tries to catch him with a superkick but Drake catches his foot and spins him around…

HA: DRAGON WHIP!

Reborn catches Drake across the jaw with his trailing leg and then he rolls into the corner and tags in Jack Hurst. Hurst quickly takes to the top rope and he waits for Drake to get back up before nailing him with a double axe handle from the top…

HA: Nice teamwork…

HE: Nothing special…

Reborn and Hurst whip Drake into the corner and then connect with “poetry in motion” before Hurst beckons Drake out and takes him down with a Russian legsweep……………1…………….2………………shoulder up. Hurst quickly pulls Drake up and tries to lift him into a suplex but Drake uses his strength to push Hurst back into the corner…

HA: Hurst in the firing line…

Drake runs in like a freight-train for a splash but Hurst sidesteps and sends Drake crashing against the turnbuckle. Hurst then locks his hands around Drake’s stomach and connects with a belly to back suplex…………………1………………………2………………kickout. Hurst bounces back off the ropes and returns with a hard knee to the side of Drake’s head before making his way to the corner and he climbs the ropes…

HA: Hurst not adverse to his own risk-taking….MOONSAULT!

HE: He doesn’t have Reborn’s ability to fly…

Drake drives his knees up into the air and sends them into Hurst’s stomach as he comes crashing down. Hurst looks hurt as he tries to get back up to his feet and Drake comes rushing toward him…

HA: GOD WHAT A SPEAR!

HE: Forget it…

Drake almost breaks Hurst in two and then he hooks the leg…………………1………………..2………….Reborn dives over the top rope and breaks up the pin. Drake shakes his head at Reborn and then he pulls Hurst back up and throws him into the opposite corner…

HA: Reborn keeping the match alive for his team but Jack Hurst looks hurt and the last thing he needs is alone time with the 6CW Champion…

Nate Nack takes over for his team and he delivers fierce shoulder thrusts into the stomach of Hurst. He then whips Hurst to the opposite corner with such force that Hurst flips up into a seated position in the top turnbuckle…

HE: I don’t like Nate Nack but this is like a sparring session for him..

Nack makes his way across and he drives heavy punches into Hurst’s back before climbing up onto the second rope. He lifts Hurst’s arm over his shoulder and then delivers a big time back suplex from on high…………………1………………….2…………….shoulder up. Nack gets to his feet and he lowers his singlet before beckoning Hurst up and scooping him onto his shoulders…

HA: BIG ENDING COMING UP!

Hurst manages to struggle off the shoulders and he pushes Nack into the ropes before dropping him with a stiff dropkick as he returns. Hurst then tries to crawl for the tag but Nack is able to get back up and grab his leg…

HE: Hurst isn’t getting anywhere in a hurry…

Hurst is forced to get back up to his free foot and he hops on the spot before twisting back with hard enzeguiri that sends Nack collapsing to the deck. Hurst is then able to crawl over and slap the outstretched hand of Robin Reborn…

HA: Jack Hurst refusing to be intimidated by the level of opposition…

Reborn waits for Nack to rise before springboarding over the ropes and knocking him down with a missile dropkick. Reborn then lands a spinning heel kick as Nack gets back up before running to the ropes and springboards into an asai moonsault….

HA: Reborn going to knock off the world champion…

1………………………2…………………….kickout. Reborn gets back up to his feet and he lifts himself up onto the second rope before waiting for Nate Nack to stand up…

HE: Nate and Drake don’t seem to have woken up tonight….this shouldn’t be a match that causes them this many problems…

HA: Reborn and Hurst wrestling the match of their lives…

Reborn leaps off for a hurricanrana but Nack catches him and spins him into a stiff powerbomb, combining the pin whilst standing up……………….1…………………….2………………Reborn kicks out. Nack then knocks Reborn down with a clothesline as he stands up before dragging him back up and delivering a hat-trick of scoop slams…

HE: Now the screw is turning…Nate Nack taking control…

HA: This is why he stands on the mountain top of this company….

Nack then draws his hands across each other before hauling Reborn back up and he lifts him high into a suplex…

HA: WAKE UP CALL!

Nack drops Reborn down for the stunner but Reborn turns in midair and counters with a neckbreaker……………..1………………………2…………..shoulder up. Reborn then climbs out onto the apron and he waits for Nack to stand before launching himself into a corkscrew moonsault…

HE: Nate Nack is a strong man, that is not in doubt!

The crowd roar as Nack catches Reborn over his shoulders and then runs him into a massive powerslam…………………….1………………….2………………..kickout. Nack bounces back against the ropes and he returns with a solid big boot to Reborn’s face before running the ropes and returning with a massive splash……………………1……………………2……………..shoulder up. Nate then tags in Drake…

HA: Reborn and Hurst have wrestled well here but they are up against a fierce duo…

HE: They are hanging on by the skin of their teeth…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:10 pm

Drake pulls Reborn into a gutwrench and then throws him across the ring with a suplex. Reborn gets up in the corner and Drake crushes him with a running splash before spinning him out with a belly to belly slam. Reborn gets back up and Drake grips him by the throat…

HA: CHOKE…

Reborn kicks Drake in the stomach and he snaps him down with a DDT out of nowhere. The crowd applaud as Reborn then tries to crawl toward the corner for a tag…

HE: Reborn needs to get out of there, not like Hurst will fare any better though…

Drake is trying to shake off the cobwebs as Reborn reaches out and tries to touch Hurst’s hand. Drake is able to grab Reborn’s heel and he tries to drag him back but RR is able to slap Hurst’s palm…

HA: Tag is made…

Hurst dives over the top rope and he clothesline Drake to the mat before Reborn runs the ropes and returns with a handstand into a double foot stomp to the chest. Hurst then waits for Drake to stand he lifts him onto his shoulders…

HA: WASHBOARD…

Drake falls off the back and he tries to lock in his patented rear naked choke but Hurst counters with a sit-down inverted jawbreaker. Both men are flat out on the canvass as the fans begin to boo furiously…

HA: What in the…

HE: Thank god….finally some class out here…

HA: But why?

Enforcer comes walking out onto the stage with a dark expression on his face. He slicks his hair from his face and looks down at the ring before beginning to make his way into the aisleway….

HA: What the hell does Enforcer want?

HE: Just taking a look at tonight’s proceedings…

HA: Pull the other one…Enforcer has been in a foul mood and his state of mind is highly questionable right now…

Nate Nack hears the boos of the crowd and he turns to see Enforcer in the aisleway. Nate drops down off the apron to confront the EWF Champion….

HE: You don’t stand a chance, Nate…

HA: Would you wager on that?

Enforcer pauses and the stare-down between himself and Nate Nack is palpable. Both men’s glares are brimming with hatred as the cameras pan back up to the ring…

HE: Nack needs to keep his concentration on the ring….Drake needs a tag….

Hurst is able to tag in Robin Reborn but there is nobody for Drake to do the same with. Reborn runs across with double knees into Drake’s spine and then he pulls him around and tries to piledriver him…

HA: Drake not out of this one…

Drake counters with a backdrop and then he makes his way into the corner and crouches down. Reborn gets back up and Drake charges toward him…

HE: SPEAR!

Reborn sidesteps and he sends Drake through the ropes and crashing into the ringpost. Drake’s head collides with the steel and he is quite clearly dazed as he stumbles out and into a hard roundhouse kick to the temple. Reborn then climbs up to the top rope as the flashbulbs go off…

HA: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

HE: Someone give Nate Nack a “Wake Up” call…

Nack and Enforcer are now walking up to each other as Reborn lands the “shooting star press” and then he rolls over and tags in Hurst. Jack Hurst goes to the top rope and delivers the “Show of Grace” legdrop before covering….

HA: Huge shock on the cards here…

Hurst quickly covers as Enforcer laughs at Nate Nack and points back to the ring. Nack turns just in time to see Hurst hooking the leg and he sprints back toward the ring…
…1
……2
………….Nack slides in and he dives across to break up the pinfall as the referee’s hand comes down for the three…

HE: What a loser…

HA: Nate Nack allowed Enforcer to steal his attention and that has cost his team the match…

HE: Drake did the same two weeks ago, I guess they can count themselves even..

HA: Both men have allowed outside factors to distract them…

“Prince Charming” plays out and the crowd applaud as Reborn and Hurst roll from the ring to celebrate their victory. Reborn hugs Hurst and they look jubilant with the result…

HA: Massive win for Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn, they have defied the odds and really increased their chances of tag team glory…

HE: I wouldn’t go that far….but a good win, nonetheless,

Nack is kneeling over Drake and making sure his partner is ok as Enforcer rolls under the bottom rope with something in his hands…

HE: Teach him a lesson, E..

HA: You really are an Authority fanboy….WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

HA: Poetic justice….6CW Championship to the face…

The crowd boo as Nack gets to his feet and then turns around into a brutal shot to the face with the belt. Enforcer then drops on top of the 6CW Champion and begins to unload with a barrage of dangerous right hands…

HA: This needs to stop…Enforcer has lost his mind…

HE: Nack has eluded punishment for too long….he deserves this…

HA: Be serious for a minute, please…
The referee tries to pull Enforcer up but the EWF Champion turns and shoves the referee with such force that he flies backward and through the ropes. Enforcer then continues his assault of the 6CW Champion…

HA: There is blood all over Enforcer’s hands….Nate Nack is being brutalised…

Nack’s blood runs between his eyes before Enforcer gets back up to his feet with an angry expression on his face. Drake then tries to come to Nack’s aid but Enforcer runs at him and drills him with a fierce “Facecheck”…Enforcer then calls for a mic, his breathing is deep and purposeful…

Enforcer: Take a long look at what I just did to your “world champion”….this man is supposed to be my equal, a pillar of this company….but he is nothing compared to me, he pales into insignificance…the world needs to stand up and take notice, every man in this company needs to learn to give me the respect I deserve….and soon they will have no choice because April 6th at Day of Reckoning I am going to tighten my grip as the most dominant superstar this industry has ever seen….not only am I going to beat that Neanderthal Ojore to retain my status as the EWF Champion…but I am also officially announcing myself as a participant in the Gateway to Glory match….I am going to outlast 29 other men and I am going to earn the right to go onto Night of Glory where I will finally put the final jewel in the Authority’s crown….I am leaving Night of Glory as the Undisputed 6CW Champion and all the questions will be answered, all the critics will bow down at my feet….I am the King of this company and I will take your respect whether you give it willingly or not…

Crowd: A55hole x10

HE: These people need to show Enforcer some respect……what an announcement, Enforcer is entering the Gateway to Glory match….he is going to Night of Glory to become 6CW Champion…

HA: Hold your horses….the match hasn’t taken place yet….

HE: This is dominance, Harold….this is the main man in this business right now….the soon to be unified world champion…

HA: Enforcer is certainly sending a message here…to Nate Nack, to Ojore and to Mr Jones….he is putting everyone on notice that he means business…

Enforcer gets back to his feet and he looks at the blood on his hands with a smile before raising his arms in the air. The crowd boo furiously as he leans down and picks up the 6CW Championship…

HA: What the hell does Enforcer think he is doing with the 6CW Championship belt?

HE: You heard what he said …he is going to enter Gateway to Glory and earn a shot at that belt at Night of Glory…he may as well get used to the feel of it…

HA: Be that as it may, in his immediate future is the Xtreme Champion, Ojore…as good as Enforcer is, I would highly recommend him to keep his eyes on the challenge heard….Ojore may be the hardest challenge he has faced to date…

Enforcer throws the belt down on Nack’s chest and then backs away. He climbs from the ring as security come down to escort him to the backstage area…

HA: This is completely reprehensible from the EWF Champion…

HE: Deal with it….The Authority want the 6CW Championship and Enforcer is the man to get it for them…

HA: That remains to be seen…

Enforcer laughs at the security guards as he walks alongside them and into the backstage area. Nate Nack is getting back to his feet in the ring, blinking back blood, and he watches Enforcer disappear with an angry look on his face.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:14 pm

*The camera cuts backstage where Mr. Jones has been watching Enforcer’s actions in the ring. Jones is shaking his head furiously as he talks to a man outside of the shot

MJ: Tell all your men. I want him gone from my arena. Champion or not Enforcer has to understand he has to take responsibility for his actions and what he has just done is not acceptable

*A security guy wearing an SOA shirt walks across shot

SG: Anything you say Mr. Jones I’ll get my best guys on it straight away

MJ: Make sure he knows why this is happening. I want him to know I won’t stand for this.

*The security guy nods before walking away. The camera stays on Jones who removes his glasses and begins to clean the lenses; a broad smile appears as the scene ends

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:18 pm

*Thunder is backstage with Tim Allen

T: No Christy this week?

TA: For her own safety it was decided I pick up this interview

*Thunder looks a little puzzled but nods for Allen to continue

TA: Tonight you have a fairly tricky match with a former 6CW Heavyweight Champion

T: Reilly will be one tough son of a peanut to crack

*Allen shakes his head

TA: Indeed but my question was really about your preparation. How is the continued no show of Liam Wood affecting you

*Thunder laughs nervously

T: Apart from the cold sweats, nightmares and weekly counselling I’m tickity boo Timothy thanks for asking.

*Allen raises an eyebrow and Thunder continues

T: In all honesty??…………..It’s hard Tim. This…… this isn’t about when Liam will be back in 6CW anymore. This is about a friend…..

*Thunder’s eyes sadden

T: A friend who I care for greatly, who is missing. Aside from all the candour, the jokes that I hear from people on the streets, the mock twitter pages there is a realness behind this all that is tinged with great sadness, most importantly there is a man who has people who are really worried about him who is out there somewhere all alone

*Thunder is looking down the camera

T: Liam. I know what a huge fan of this business you are so I know you’ll be somewhere watching this. Just get in touch buddy. I don’t care about anything that has happened between us. I am begging you. Emmy is begging you. Just give us a ring; we’re here for you Liam. We want to help

*Thunder pats Allen on the shoulder before turning and walking away from shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:20 pm

??: Drake welcome back. I trust the trip was successful.

*Drake Callihan turns

DC: Heat… I mean Hernandez. Erm. Yes. Well no not exactly. What have you heard?

*Hernandez laughs

MH: Not a sausage. What’s the problem? Anything I can help with. I have a lot of contacts in a lot of places

DC: Any in the US legal system?

*Hernandez raises an eyebrow

MH: I’ve got a guy but he specialises in immigration, probably no use?

*Drake looks dejected

DC: Not really no

MH: Wanna talk about it. A problem shared and all that

*Callihan immediately changes his demeanor

DC: Are you saying I look like I can’t cope

MH: Wha…………..

*Callihan continues angrily

DC: You think I can’t do my job as well. That I’m just a retired wrestler? A meathead? I’m nothing more than the muscle for my brother. Is that what you think?

*Callihan is standing inches from Callihan

MH: No sir. It’s just…………….

DC: It’s just WHAT?

*Hernandez raises his arms

MH: Look, let’s just start again. We got off on the wrong foot. It’s good to have you back Drake. A lot happened while you were away

*Drake takes a step back, rubbing his eyes he sighs loudly as we return to ringside

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:23 pm

Match 3
Daniel Reilly vs Thunder

HA: Big match up next ladies and gents. A future Main Event star against a guy who is considered to be one of the best 6CW has ever seen. Thunder may be the guy in the ascendency at the moment in 6CW but Daniel Reilly will be keen to use this match as a springboard

HE: Reilly has definitely shown some of the single mindedness that took him to the top in the past and I for one don’t think it’ll be long until he is back wearing gold in 6CW

HA: One thing to consider in this match is how much Liam Wood’s disappearance is affecting Thunder. I know they have had there differences most recently but they were best friends for fifteen years. You don’t just throw that away

HE: Unless you’re Liam Wood

"Big Things Poppin' blasts out of the speakers and the crowd erupt into a chorus of boos

HA: Daniel Reilly has flip flopped through out the years in terms of popularity but one thing can not be denied and that is how dangerous an opponent he can be. Thunder needs to be at his best to get anything this evening

Daniel Reilly steps through the curtain and heads to the ring ignoring the crowd

HE: He has come back to 6CW more determined than ever for success Harold. Who would bet against him?

Reilly enters the ring and is tapped down by the ref. "Hero’s are hard to find" starts to play and the crowd rush to their feet

HA: Thunder has become a huge fan favourite and that fact hasn’t been affected by his rivalry with Wood. If anything the fans can see the sacrifice he has made to put on the best matches. He lays it on the line each and every night

Henry replies sarcastically

HE: A real superhero

As he steps through the curtain Thunder walks to middle of the stage, looks out into the crowd with purpose and a smile. He taps his heart three times and points diagonally, upward ahead of him, then over to the left and then right.

He makes his way down the ramp moving from side to side tapping the hands of the fans. Reaching the ramp, he makes his way around the ring continuing to tap fans hands, he stops and takes a sign from the front row which reads ‘Come Home Liam’ before making his way up the steel steps, wiping his feet on the apron and entering the ring by going between the top and middle ropes

HA: Even ahead of this big match, Liam Wood is in the fore front of Thunder’s mind

HE: Which could be all the advantage Reilly needs

The referee again taps Thunder down before signalling for the bell

HA: And it looks like we’re ready to get underway. Thunder has a size advantage over his opponent but I’m sure Reilly won’t care about that

HE: Reilly has taken down bigger and better foes through out his career and I’m sure tonight will be no different

The two men lock up in the centre of the ring, neither guy giving an inch. Thunder starts to push Reilly back towards the turnbuckle and the referee moves in for the break up

HA: Clean break from Thunder. Oh I should have guessed

Reilly responds with a thumb to Thunder’s eye that immediately puts him back on his heels

HE: Clothesline and the big man is off his feet

Reilly sprints out of the corner with a lariat clothesline and Thunders head bounces off the mat

HE: That’ll knock the cobwebs clear

Thunder is slow to get to his feet as Reilly stalks his opponent.

HA: Right from the offset Thunder appears a little slower than normal. The spring in his step we have seen in the past appears to be missing.

Reilly drags Thunder up and attempts to whip him against the ropes

HE: Reversed

Thunder reverses the attempt and Reilly bounces against the ropes and back to the centre of the ring

HA: Big boot!!

HE: Reilly ducked

Reilly ducks under the boot, bouncing of the ropes he returns with a shoulder block. Thunder is knocked backwards slightly, Reilly quickly back to his feet follows up with a standing dropkick to again knock his opponent to the mat

HE: Reilly is the quicker man and he is making that work to his advantage

HA: But he’s giving Thunder time to recover, he needs to stay on him

Reilly grabs the top of Thunder’s head but is greeted with a punch to the gut, the crowd cheer as Thunder unleashes left and rights knocking Reilly back into the corner

HA: That’s more like it!

Thunder whips Reilly to the opposite turnbuckle and follows in with a devastating high knee to his head

HE: Nearly took his head off

With Reilly face down on the mat, Thunder lifts him up and readies him for a suplex

HA: He likes these in three’s

The crowd cheer as Thunder slams his opponent to the mat with three consecutive snap suplexes before bouncing of the rope and dropping a hard leg drop across Reilly’s throat. Reilly snaps forward clutching his throat as Thunder signals to the crowd

HE: Stop showing off!!

HA: The fans love it

HE: It makes me sick

As a Thunder chant starts around the arena he returns his focus to Reilly

HA: Oooooooooh Low Blow!!!!

Unbeknown to the referee Reilly hits a low blow as Thunder approaches and follows up with a vicious DDT driving Thunder’s head into the mat. Thunder rolls onto his front and Reilly climbs the turnbuckles

HE: We’ve seen this before

HA: FROGSPLASH

HE: HE GOT HIM!!

Reilly connects with the high flying move and grabs the leg for the pin

HA: Kick out. Close but no cigar. Thunder lives to fight another day

Reilly jumps to his feet and puts the boot into his opponent kicking him to the gut, 8,9,10 times until the referee insists he stops as Thunder reaches the ropes.

HA: Clean break?

Reilly narrows his eyes and aims a punt straight between Thunders eyes and the fan favourite rolls to the outside. The crowd boo as Reilly mocks his opponent

HE: Reilly looking in a serious mood this evening, he hasn’t given Thunder any chance to build up momentum at all
With Thunder still groggy on the outside Reilly jumps to the floor and whips him hard against the railings

CROWD: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

HA: He needs to win this one in the ring

HE: But he can do all the ground work out here, wearing down his opponent, systematically picking Thunder apart

REF

Reilly rolls into the ring to break the count before returning outside and rolling Thunder back into the middle of the ring. Reilly climbs the turnbuckle once more as Thunder staggers to his feet

HE: DROP KICK FROM THE TOP ROPE!!

HA: That could do it

Reilly connects perfectly and as Thunder slams backwards against the mat he scurries for the pin

REF

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA: That was close

The crowd cheer as Thunder kicks out at two and a half. Reilly looks a little frustrated and bangs the mat as the referee insists it was only a two

HE: Only a mater of time Daniel. Keep on him

Reilly drills an elbow to Thunders temple before dragging him back to his feet

HA: Is he really gong to suplex him?

Reilly hooks the arm and attempts to lift Thunder off his feet. The crowd cheer as Thunder blocks the suplex and hits Reilly with a series of clubs to the back, Reilly breaks the hold and staggers backwards and Thunder rushes forward with a lariat clothesline of his own taking his opponent clean of his feet

HE: Did he decapitate him?

Thunder is quick to cover for the pin

REF

HA: KICK OUT!!

Reilly kicks out strongly at two, picking his opponent up to his feet Thunder measures for a super kick. Reilly is shaking his head trying to clear his thoughts

HE: LOOK OUT!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:24 pm

Thunder steps forward
HA: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd are on their feet as "€666" by I Killed the Prom Queen booms out of the speakers. Thunder pulls back his foot and turns staring at the Curtain

HE: IS HE HERE???

HA: I DON’T KNOW, I CAN’T SEE AND THIS NOISE IS DEAFENING

A huge cheer goes round the arena as Liam Wood steps out onto the top of the ramp. Wood is dressed in street gear with black pumps, black shorts, and a sleeveless denim jacket underneath he has on one of his own Viper T-Shirts. Wood does not acknowledge the crowd as he stands staring at the ring his eyes focused firmly on Thunder

HA: This man hasn’t been seen since he lost to Thunder, his best friend at Revolution.

HE: Why is he back now?

HA: LOOK OUT THUNDER

From behind Reilly attacks, spinning Thunder round and kicking him to the gut

HE: RKO, RKO, RKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REF

The referee’s hand comes down for the three and Thunders kick out attempt is in vain as the bell rings and Reilly is declared the winner

HA: The son of a …………….

HE: That’s what makes him so dangerous; he is always looking for an opportunity to strike

Reilly rolls out of the ring as Thunder gets back to his feet, his eyes firmly on Wood who is still stood at the top of the ramp.

HE: Is he stopping there all night?

Thunder stretches out his arms, the mic picks up him shouting at his friend
T: Where have you been?

The crowd are all still on their feet, the feeling of anticipation flowing like electricity through out the arena

HA: Thunder has the right to ask questions. Why come back now, what does Wood want?

HE: I think we are about to find out!!!

The crowd cheer as Wood starts to walk towards the ring, ignoring the crowd’s attempts to touch him The Viper takes a microphone from the ringside team and rolls into the ring

HA: After all this time it looks like Liam finally has something to say

The crowd are going crazy as Wood and Thunder stand toe to toe in the ring for the first time since their epic battle at 6CW Revolution, Thunder stands his ground in the middle of the ring his eyes locked on Wood as Wood begins to pace back and forth, he pauses for a second before lifting the microphone to his lips and talking to his former friend.

Wood: For weeks I've been thinking about this moment, at one point I was sure that I'd never set foot in this ring again but watching you walk around like you're the king has been driving me insane...at Revolution you became the first man to beat me since I joined EWF last year...I've lost but the truth is, you beat me...you beat me with no distractions, with no interference...with nothing...it was just me and you going toe to toe in the Phones 4 U Arena...in over a year you were the only man who was able to “better” me but the problem is...you've let it go to your head...one win and it's made you think that you can actually compete with the legacy that I am creating...you see, the truth is and the reason I came back was to remind you just why you were in my shadow for all these years, to let you know that the voice in the back of your head that told you that you just weren't good enough was right because your victory at Revolution meant nothing...to you it probably felt like you proved the world wrong...that you were on my level or even better...the fact of the matter is, you were lucky...

The crowd are stunned in to silence and a couple of them begin to boo as Thunder shakes his head, almost ignoring the words of the man he'd called a friend for over half of his life

Wood: ...Since day one I've known that I'm the best, I've set myself goals and I've achieved them...I never needed anyone else's approval to know that because I showed the world day in day out just why I had the balls to call myself the best in the business. You on the other hand had to have a fluke victory over a superior athlete to help you grow a pair...at EWF Scars and Stripes we went head to head and I did the inevitable, I beat you and reclaimed my EWF Television Title...the man you faced that night was the real Liam Wood, a man who could beat anyone put in front of him...the best...at Revolution you met a man who had been beaten down by this company...I'll be the first to admit, since the day I walked through the doors of this place I've been on a downward spiral and losing to you a month ago? That was rock bottom...

Thunder looks taken back by Wood's words but once again shakes his head, Wood continues to pace, a smug smile covers his face as more fans begin to boo the returning superstar

...It's funny though, you're the reason I walked away in the first place, you really made me question who I was and if I was truly good enough, well they say if you ask a question you'll find the answer and I did...you see I didn't come back here to kiss and make up, no...This isn't about you losing my world title for me or your pathetic insecurities...this is about unfinished business Michael. While I was away I realised that I needed to destroy you...the moment I beat you and prove what we already know is the moment I can move on...

Thunder cuts Wood off and replies as a chant of “Lets go Thunder” breaks out, a smaller chant of “Let's go Viper” also begins to fill the arena but is quickly over taken by boos.

Thunder: I'm sorry but that isn't going to happen Amigo, there's nothing left to prove...that win showed the world just what two kids from Hereford could do and that we're equals...I'm not in your shadow anymore and it gave me the chance to move on to the next step, for years I worried about how I compared to you but now I can worry about how I compare to me and I need to thank you for that, you gave me a chance to prove myself and I don't want that night to be the end of our friendship! We have too much history to just throw it away...I get that you're angry but the truth is if you really want to blame someone for your time here in 6CW, then it's the Authority...beating me won't prove anything but entering the Gateway To Glory match? That will show them that they can't hold you down..

Wood snaps back as an angry tone takes over his voice, he grits his teeth and pushes down Thunder's microphone before replying to his former best friend’s suggestion

Wood: Who the hell do you think you are to tell me what to do!? I am the Viper Liam Wood; I am the first and only EWF TV Champion in history and the greatest EWF Heavyweight Champion of all time. You might be happy with calling this a draw and acting like it never happened by I sure as hell don't plan on doing that...I get what it meant for you to beat me but the truth is there was a reason you felt like you lived in my shadow...the fans saw it, this company saw it and even you saw it...you think one win changes any of that!?

Thunder shakes his head as a sad look covers his face, he looks down at the ground before replying once again hoping that Wood will see sense.

Thunder: Liam you need to calm down and realise just what we could achieve as a team...do you really think any team in this company could stop us getting those belts!? Do you really think the Authority could stop us if we joined forces? We're Superman and Batman, we join forces and we could take the Authority down, saving this company in the process!

Wood pauses for a moment and turns away from Thunder as a “6CW” chant begins to take over, Wood shakes his head and turns back to Thunder to give his answer

Wood: Why the hell should I care about what happens to this company!? I saved EWF and what happened, we still lost control, I broke myself in half to save that company for you, for the guys and for the fans and what happened next!? I come to “brilliant” 6CW and all it's done for me is drag me down lower and lower until I ended up on YOUR level...so stop the hero bulls***, stop the BFF chat and stick the plans of us ever being a team because there is only one way this is going to end and that's with me showing the world just how hollow your victory was. You can dress it up with any pop culture reference you want but all I care about is getting back what is rightfully mine and that starts with putting an end to what you started!

Thunder: Liam I'm not fighting you, fifteen years of friendship isn't something I can just throw away...

Wood: You just don't get it do you!? It's pathetic it really is...

Thunder: NO! YOU DON'T GET IT! You have my final answer...this match won't prove anything, I've seen you like this time and time again and it never does, you need to let go of this anger before it destroys you and what you have...

Thunder drops the mic and attempts to leave the ring only for Wood to grab Thunder pulling him back in to the ring, Thunder attempts to leave again but Wood charges him against the turnbuckle and screams at him to throw a punch only for Thunder to defiantly refuse, Wood paces the ring and begins to talk once again as Thunder shakes his head in disappointment.

Wood: Don't you dare turn your back on me you son of a bitch...Until this is over neither of us are getting on with our damn lives...there is no chance in hell I am ending this on a technicality and letting these people think that you're anywhere near my level...I will end your career if I have to and whether you like it or not, I'm going to show the world that I am the best in the business.

Wood throws down his mic causing it to break as Thunder mouths “No Deal” and begins to climb out between the ropes, the fans break out in to a torrent of abuse and jeers as Wood bursts forward landing a massive clubbing blow to the back of Thunder that takes him down to the ground. Wood quickly picks up his former friend before charging him back in to the turnbuckle and landing rapid lefts and rights to his face that cause Thunder to slump down against the bottom turnbuckle. Wood pulls Thunder in to the middle of the ring by his legs and kneels above him hitting viscous punches that cause a cut to form under his eye.

HA: Someone needs to stop this now! This is just sick!

HE: Here comes Emmy!

The crowd will her on as Wood's girlfriend Emmy charges down to the ring, she slides in and does her best to break up the attack but Wood throws back his elbow catching Emmy in the side of the face, knocking her down to the matt. Wood suddenly snaps out of his rage and turns to Emmy, as he tries to check on her though Thunder is back to his feet and notices what Wood is done, Thunder bursts forward and hits a massive running knee to the head of Wood that takes him down, Thunder pulls Wood up and begins to deliver stiff right hands before throwing Wood through the ropes to the outside, Wood does his best to get back in but security quickly intercept the attempts and drag him towards the entrance as Thunder picks up the mic from the ground.

Thunder: You've crossed the line this time Liam! You want me at Day Of Reckoning!? You want to prove you’re still the man? You've got it...it'll be a pleasure kicking your ass all over again!

Thunder drops mic and crowd go crazy and security drag Wood away, Thunder helps Emmy up from the ground as we cut backstage

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:28 pm

*Christy is backstage in the interview area, facing to camera with her usual massive smile...

CJ: My guest at this time...the world's most honourable ... biscuitaire

*Christy turns her gaze off camera and whispers

CJ: That isn’t a word!

*She regains her composure

CJ: Hobo!"

*The crowd in the arena pop for the disheveled hero of 6CW. He shuffles into shot and coughs openly, Christy taking a step back.

CJ: Hobo, tonight you'll team with Vincent Costello in another tag match where partners aren't friends...do you see tonight's match ending as fractiously?"

H: Tonight is a match that could snap and crumble like a cracker. These bonds aren't hobnob tight, consider this match a hot brew and all these fellas a cheap rich tea. They'll all fall into the heat of the battle and only a Biscuitaire like me can keep hold of it all.

CJ: Does that mean anything?

H: Do you mean anything?

CJ: I...uhm

H: This isn't Hobol**cks, I was Hoborn ready for the fight and these lads will find I can biskick them where it hurts if they cross me

CJ: Is Teddy Grimstone your main focus toniiii....

*Christy stops and cowers back, Hobo looks over his shoulder and Grimstone can be seen a few paces along

TG: YEAH, HOBO, DO YOU THINK YOU'LL CATCH ME AGAIN WHEN WE'RE FACE TO FACE WITH NO ONE HIDING BEHIND MY BACK?!

*Hobo stands and taunts Grimstone

H: Bring it, Eddy, the Rimstone name will soon be put to bed!

TG: IT’S GRIMSTONE YOU IMBECILE

*Grimstone starts to move towards Hobo and the interview area but suddenly security spring from the room and block his path. Grimstone is infuriated

TG: I'LL SEE YOU OUT THERE. BE READY, THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST TIME I'LL BEAT YOU DOWN!"

*The security usher him away and Hobo turns to Christy

H: What a hobnob! Interview over

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:29 pm

*Elsewhere backstage we are met by 6CW interviewer Timothy Allen, he looks out of breath as we see the sight of Liam Wood battling with security in the background, and Wood throws one of the members of security in to a wall causing the rest of the team to back off

Wood: Get the hell off me; this is between me and Thunder!

*Tim and his crew cautiously approach as Wood punches a wall repeatedly, he slumps against it and slams his head backwards as Allen begins to talk in to camera.

Allen: Ladies and Gentlemen I am joined by a man that some people predicted we would never be a part of this company again and a man who tonight made his shocking comeback to confront former friend Thunder...The Viper Liam Wood!

*Wood stares blankly with a look of contempt as booing can be heard from inside the arena, Wood looks down as Allen continues to talk

Allen: Now Liam, tonight marks your first appearance at a 6CW event since February 11th the first question I have to ask is where have you been for over 30 days?

*Wood shakes his head and looks away before gritting his teeth, the camera focuses on his face as it picks up the bruise already forming from Thunder'.

Wood: I said everything I needed to say out there Tim, nothing else matters...

Allen: But a lot of people are intrigued about how a top name in professional wrestling is able to just disappear like that...

Wood: I could care less about what people wanted to know, I spent far too long worrying about the fans and look where it got me...

Allen: Ok, I'll respect your privacy. Tonight you confronted the fan who beat you at Revolution, a man who you have known for half of your life, was the decision to come back and challenge him an easy one?

Wood: All I know is that losing to him was the lowest I've been since coming to 6CW and that beating him will be the key to start again, if I'm being honest...it was the easiest decision I've had to make in a very long time.

Allen: Are you worried about how this match at Day Of Reckoning could affect the ones around you? Only tonight we saw how Emmy was caught in the crossfire...

*Wood spins around and once again punches the wall beside him, Allen backs away but Wood grabs him by the collar, his voice full of anger

Wood: SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN OUT THERE! This is between me and Michael...nobody else is involved, nobody else can save him...not Emmy, not the fans and not his family...at Day Of Reckoning I end this once and for all...you're either with me or against me, so make your decisions now but whatever you decide...just stay the hell away from me.

*Wood pushes Tim back against the wall and storms out of the shot.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:31 pm

Match 4
Teddy Grimstone/Tyler Roth vs Hobo/Vincent Costello

Back at ringside and Tyler Roth, Teddy Grimstone and Vincent Costello are already in the ring as “Don’t Fear the Reaper” roars out of the speakers to a deafening ovation from the 6CW crowd. Hobo makes his way out onto the stage and nods his head with focus in his eyes and then he makes his way down the ramp, tagging hands with the fans as he does so.

HA: Welcome back to 6CW Anarchy, folks, and up next we have tag team action….the team of Teddy Grimstone and UK Champion, Tyler Roth up against the number one contender to Roth’s championship, Vincent Costello and Hobo…

HE: I’ve always liked Costello but he has made such a poor choice in going after Tyler Roth and The Authority, I can’t back him in this fight…

HA: And what about the issues between Hobo and Grimstone? They have been tearing strips off one another for weeks…

HE: Grimstone needs to put Hobo into a permanent retirement, I am sick of seeing this tramp out here every week….

HA: Last week Teddy Grimstone spilled Hobo’s blood and I can guarantee the former 6WF World Champion will be out for revenge…

HE: So will Tyler Roth….Vincent Costello is the reason that he and Big E were eliminated from the tag team tournament…

HA: This should be an explosive affair between four very bitter rivals…

All four men are in the middle of the ring staring across the ring at each other. Hobo is pacing wildly eyes fixed on Grimstone as his opponent looks on smirking.

Ha: These two have been on a collision course, but I'm more interested in the battle on the other side.....Costello feels that he is being kept down by the Authority and tonight he's been put in this match against the Authority's wrecking machine, I'm truly intrigued as to how this one progresses

He: Last week we seen Costello have some advice for Hernandez, but I think you’re looking into this too much. From his time dating back to EWF Costello was wise enough not to pick a fight he couldn't win, I'm sure the same will apply here

The official signals for the bell as Roth and Hobo exit to the ring apron. Costello and Grimstone meet in the middle of the ring and tie up. They jostle for an advantage and Costello backs Grimstone in to the corner of the ring. The official orders the break up which is met with boos from the crowd as Grimstone blindsides Costello with a wicked forearm into the side of the head.

Costello staggers out and Grimstone tackles him to the ground and then begins to wear Costello down with a flurry of ground and pound punches. The official has to order him to break and Grimstone gets to his feet, he backs against the ropes and then hits a measured knee drop across the head of Vinny before hooking the leg for the cover

Costello quickly kicks out and Grimstone goes into a head lock. He drags him up to his feet And backs him into the corner were Roth gets the tag and climbs into the ring. Grimstone bounces Costello off the rope and whips him across the ring and then Roth almost takes his head off with a running big boot and drops on to Costello for the pin

Costello throws his arm in the air to halt the count and Roth quickly gets to his feet. He drags Costello back up and whips him into the corner of the ring with ease. Costello bounces out of the corner and walks into a big body drop

He: Look at the height, there's no good landing from up there

Roth grabs Costello by the arm and drags him across the ring into his corner. He seats him up against the turnbuckle and tags Grimstone back in. Grimstone enters the ring and Roth whips him towards Costello and he connects with a running knee squashing Costello up against the turnbuckles. Grimstone drags him out of the corner and drops down for another pin attempt

Costello kicks out again and Grimstone reacts angrily by unleashing a flurry of punches as Costello can only try and cover up

Ha: Hey...he can't do that…he's biting him

He: Teddy has his own rules

Grimstone backs off Costello and taunts him to get to his feet, as he does he kicks him in the midsection

He: DDT

Ha: NORTHERN LIGHTS SUPLEX...WHAT A REVERSAL

The crowd are on their feet in appreciation as Costello finds the suplex from out of nowhere. He slowly begins to crawl toward the outstretched hand of Hobo as Grimstone crawls to his own corner

He: Here comes Roth

Ha: Can Costello find the tag? THATS UNCALLED FOR

The crowd boo as Roth runs across the ring and knocks Hobo off the ring apron. He turns back to face Costello and begins to stalk him as he slowly gets to his feet, he kicks him in the gut and then lifts him high in the air in position for the stalling suplex

He: look at the power on show here from Roth...The UK Champion

Ha: NECKBREAKER!! WHAT A COUNTER!! MAN ALIVE WERE DID THAT COME FROM?

Costello manages to use his weight and fall down behind Roth and drops him with a neckbreaker. Hobo is back on the apron and has the crowd fired up

Ha; Would you listen to this crowd…they want the tag....THEY GOT THE TAG

Hobo springs into the ring and clotheslines Roth down as he gets to his feet, he continues his run and knocks Grimstone off the apron. Roth slowly gets back up again and Hobo meets him with a big right hand, he follow up with a second and a third knocking the big man up against the ropes. He backs off and then goes to run at him with a clothesline

He: Roth seen it coming...Hobo is out of here

Ha: THAT WAS AWESOME! ROTH FLIPPED HOBO OUT OF THE RING BUT HE SOMEHOW MANAGES TO TURN IT INTO A CROSSBODY TAKING GRIMSTONE OUT

The crowd are going wild on the feet as Hobo takes Grimstone out and then he connects with a running boot to the side of Roth’s head as he tries to exit the ring

Ha: Roth is out cold in the centre of the ring, all Hobo needs to do is make the cover

Hobo climbs onto the ring apron and then up to the top rope. He stares around the crowd before flying through the air driving his elbow through the heart of the Authority member

Ha: GRIMSTONE MAKES THE SAVE

Hobo is angry as he looks to make the pinfall and the official is dragged out of the ring by Grimstone. Hobo exits the ring and chases Grimstone around the outside, he slides back in the ring and Hobo slides in after him but comes face to face with Roth who grabs him by the throat and lifts him high in the air and throws him into the corner of the ring.

Roth sizes his opponent up and then runs full pelt at him

Ha: NOBODY HOME!!

Roth aims the shoulder into the mid section but Hobo dives out of the way causing Roth to go straight into the steel ring post

Ha: roll up pin

Roth manages to kicks out, he gets to his feet clearly holding his shoulder as Hobo goes back on the attack. He delivers a big right hand punch to the shoulder and then follows up with a knee to the gut doubling him over and then he drives him shoulder first into the ring post again.

Roth slowly turns to face Hobo, Hobo grabs his arm and twists it into the arm bar and drags him toward Costello who tags in. The former champ climbs to the top rope and jumps down with an axe handle smash across the shoulder. Roth falls down holding his injured shoulder as Costello bounces off the rope and then hits a boot to the side of Roth's head

Costello taunts Roth who slowly begins to get to his feet. Costello grabs the injured arm and drags him to his feet, he pulls him toward him and drops him a clothesline and then he drags him up again and hits a second followed by a third short arm clothesline.

Ha: Costello really fired up now

Roth slowly gets to his feet and swings a wild right hand which Costello ducks underneath, he grabs Roth in the reverse DDT position and then drops him across his knee and then into a neckbreaker followed by a pin attempt

Ha: Closest we've come to a pinfall so far.

Costello tags Hobo back in and the two men push Roth against the ropes and whip him across the ring and then deliver a double spinebuster which shakes the ring. He hooks his leg and goes for another cover

He: OH NO!

Hobo breaks the cover as he notices Grimstone enter, he aims an elbow drop which Hobo avoids instead driving the elbow into the chest of Roth. Grimstone gets back up head in hands and Hobo spins him around a knocks him against the ropes with a number of punches and then he runs at him clotheslining him to the outside of the ring

Hobo is pumped up as he turns to face Roth, he grabs down to lift him to his feet and then stumbles back

Ha: That’s cheap

Roth gets a thumb to the eye temporarily blinding his opponent. He staggers blindly and then walks back into Roth

He: WHAT A POWERBOMB!!

Roth is unable to capitalise on the powerbomb and both men are down in the centre of the ring. Costello is willing Hobo on as he begins to crawl toward the outstretched hand and Roth is crawling toward his own corner

Ha: Costello gets the tag

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:31 pm

He: But where is Grimstone? Roth is at the corner but his partner isn't

Ha: I think he took a bad fall when Hobo clotheslined to the outside

Costello enters the ring again and knocks Roth down with a clothesline. Roth gets straight back to his feet but is knocked down again. He gets up a third time and is met with a kick to the gut and sets Roth in position between his legs

Ha: Costello looking for a powerbomb of his own

He: THE MONSTER POWERING OUT

Roth sends Costello flying through the air with a big body drop, Costello gets back up and aims a clothesline which Roth ducks underneath and then he locks his arms into a full nelson and begins to shake Costello wildly applying more and more pressure. Costello quickly begins to fade

He: WHAT POWER

The ring vibrates as Roth drives are near out cold Costello down to the mat with a full nelson slam and then he hooks the leg

Ha: HOBO MAKING THE SAVE THIS TIME

Hobo drags Roth off the cover and then the crowd begin to boo as he is blindsided by Teddy Grimstone. He delivers a boot to the side of the head which catches Hobo off guard and he falls through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Grimstone follows him out and lifts him to his feet and the two begin to trade right hands before grimstone gets the upper hand by driving his knee into the gut of Hobo.

The official is shouting instructions for them to break it up from the ring but they both continue to brawl and ignore the instructions of the official.

He: This has turned into a war between these two

Ha: Where are they even going?

Hobo gets free of Grimstone and throws him into the crowd barricade. Grimstone pulls himself to his feet and then Hobo hits a running crossbody taking both men into the crowd

Inside the ring Roth is pressing his advantage by lifting Costello high above his head and parading him around the ring in the Gorilla Press Slam position before dropping him face first down to the mat. He drops over him and hooks the leg for the cover again

Ha: So close for Roth but Costello just gets the shoulder up

He: Roth needs to keep a cool head here, he doesn't want to let his frustrations get the better of him

Roth lifts Costello up with ease off the mat and he throws him into the corner of the ring like a rag doll. He whips him into the opposite corner and then engulfs him with a running body splash. Costello staggers from the corner of the ring and Roth sends him flying with an overhead belly to belly suplex and he crawls over hooking the leg again

Costello kicks out again to the frustration of Roth who hits the mat in anger. He gets back to his feet and begins to stalk Costello who crawls to the ropes and pulls himself up. Roth closes in and lifts him with ease on to his shoulder

He: Running powerslam, he buried Costello into the canvas

Ha: Shoulder up again, Costello just won't stay down

He: and these are the emotions I said Roth needs to keep in check

Ha: I wouldn't worry I hardly think an official would disqualify and Authority member unless they had something to gain from it

Roth grabs the official by his collar and shouts for the three count but the official is resolute.

Ha: folks if you're just joining us this was a tag team match. But Hobo and Grimstone have taken the fight elsewhere leaving us with former world champion Costello up against Authority member and UK Champion Tyler Roth

He: and this one really doesn't have long left with Roth firmly in the driving seat

Roth pushes the official away and then lifts up Costello, he wraps his arms around his waist and sends him flying with a release German suplex. Roth stays on offense and lifts Costello with ease pushing him against the ropes and then whipping him against the opposite ropes

He: WHAT A SPINEBUSTER...NOW HE WANTS TO END IT

The crowd are jeering loudly as Roth stalks his prey and waits for him to get to his feet, he kicks him in the gut

He: FOURTH WA....

Ha: OMERTA......HE NAILED IT

Ha: COSTELLO GETS THE WIN! WHAT A MATCH UP! HE TOOK SO MUCH ABUSE TOWARD THE END BUT HE COMES THROUGH WITH THE W

He: I'll give credit it were its due but I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I always thought Costello had more sense than to pick a fight with The Authority, he could have joined them, imagine what he could do with Authority backing....but now he may have just committed career suicide

Ha: You make a good point, he never got involved in FEAR back in EWF, maybe the Authority have just pushed him too far

Costello has his arm raised in victory in the middle of the ring before he exits up the ramp

Ha: Let’s not forget this was a tag match and I think we have a camera backstage who's caught up to the action between Hobo and Grimstone

We cut to backstage as Grimstone and Hobo are unleashing on each other. They trade punches as security eventually manage to tear the two apart as we go to commercial

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:33 pm

*Tim Allen is backstage with his camera crew

TA: We are trying to catch up with 6CW owner Mr. Jones to get an update on the situation with Enforcer.

*In the distance Jones can be seen talking to the security guy seen earlier

TA: Mr. Jones do you have a second?

*Jones raises a finger to silence Allen and continues his conversation

TA: That is great news. I am glad he saw sense; please keep me updated on any further developments

*Jones turns to face Allen

MJ: Tim. You were saying?

*Allen continues nervously

TA: It was just…. Enforcer? Earlier this evening we saw a very heated exchange between the two of you

*Jones laughs

MJ: A minor disagreement. But I think Enforcer and I are probably seeing eye to eye on things now

*Allen is confused

TA: What does that mean? Is Enforcer still in the building? Will he still be competing against Blade tonight?

*Jones places a hand on Allen’s shoulder

MJ: It’s all very exciting isn’t it!!

*Jones leads Allen away as the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:34 pm

TA: My guest at this time ...Blade!

*Blade ambles in and gives a nod towards Timothy

TA: Your first real night back tonight as you start the next installment of the second coming of Blade, how are you feeling?

B: It's just great to be back, Tim. You don't know how much a man like me can miss this place. The atmosphere, the competition, that squared circle and those incredible fans. I haven't had much luck in my life anywhere else, but 6CW is just home to me

TA: That's all very nice, but it sounds like your competitive nature is a little softened.

B: Oh, no no no Tim. You remember you're talking to Blade? I don't forget the real aim, the same one every man in this company has…….. Glory. And I've come back at a great time as the Gateway has been opened for me

TA: You fancy yourself for a shot at the title by winning our huge Gateway to Glory match?

B: Definitely, Tim, definitely. The ring rust is disappearing, and by the time we hit the big night Blade will be back and bristling ready to take on all comers and get right back into contention for the big belt

TA: Thanks for your time, Blade

*Blade nods

B: Pleasure

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:35 pm

Match 5
Enforcer vs Blade

We head back to ringside and “I do what I want” plays out to a solid reception from the fans in the Copper Box. Blade makes his way out onto the stage and nods in appreciation of the crowd’s support before making his way down the ramp…

HA: Well Blade is coming out here but as far as I know, we won’t be having a match…

HE: How can we? He was supposed to be facing Enforcer but Mr Jones has sent Big E home..

HA: Perhaps Blade can lay down an “open challenge”…I know he is very keen to be in action here this evening and he will be disappointed that his match with Enforcer is a no-go…

Blade tags the hands of the fans and then he walks around the ring and pulls himself up onto the apron. He walks to the middle of the ring and smiles at the crowd before accepting a microphone from the ring announcer…

HE: Do we really have to listen to this loser talk?

Blade walks into the centre of the ring and he pauses for a moment before raising the mic up to his mouth.

Blade: You know I came back to this company to perform in front of the best fans in the world……I came back home because of all of you…

*Crowd pop

Blade: And I couldn’t wait to get back in this ring and perform to the best of my ability….to put on a show for you all and make up for the mistakes I have made in the past…

*Blade rubs his head and smiles as the crowd continue to cheer him

Blade: But unfortunately tonight it seems my opponent has gone all Fred West and they’ve sent him home….leaving me without a match…

*Crowd boo

Blade: I know, I know….but hold on a minute, because good old Blade isn’t the sort of man to let a problem like that hold me back….I know there is plenty of guys in the back that either haven’t wrestled here tonight or are just itching to have another crack….so I’m throwing down the gauntlet to anyone on this roster who wants to come out here and take their best shot….I’m dressed for a fight and I’m not leaving until I get one…

HA: Blade is adamant that he wants a fight…

HE: I’m sure someone on this roster will be happy to give him a beating that he deserves…

Blade throws the mic down and he waits in the centre of the ring for well over a minute but nobody appears. He shakes his head with disappointment and makes a movement toward the ropes when the lights black out…

HA: Hold on now…

HE: Blade wanted a fight, he can deal with whatever the consequences are…

The sound of a heartbeat begins to pulse through the speakers. Slow and methodical it booms as though the noise itself is playing inside the mind of everyone who hears it. A white light begins to shine on and off in unison with the sound of the heartbeat and then the cameras zoom in on the entranceway…

HE: Er….Harold….

HA: Oh my….

The titantron screen appears to have blood oozing down it, forming a message that draws a huge reaction from the crowd in the Copper Box.

“WHO CALLED THE PUPPET MASTER”

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:35 pm

HE: I think he’s here…

HA: Ask and you shall receive….Blade wanted it, and I think he is going to get it…..

The fans in attendance begin to roar as a figure appears from behind the curtain. Standing around 6’6 with long straight black hair that covers his face, stands a very intimidating character. He is dressed in a white, high collar, shirt with the sleeves cut off, black trousers and shiny black shoes. But the most interesting aspect of his appearance is the ventriloquist dummy that he is carrying. The dummy, dressed in a suit and red tie, has an abnormally large head, black lips and white eyes that have red eye liner around them.

HE: I’m scared, Harold….this is bone-chilling…

HA: You are not alone in that assessment, for weeks now we have anticipated the debut of the “Puppet Master” but I don’t think anything could have really prepared us for this….I have never seen anything like it…

HE: And that dummy, it gives me the creeps…

HA: The only thing we know about this guy is that he calls himself “Joshua” and he refers to the dummy as “McCoy”….but apart from that, your guess is as a good as mine…

HE: Blade might have some balls on him but I think even he might be regretting his decision to call out an open challenge…

Blade is standing in the ring, looking perplexed, as Joshua slowly and methodically begins to move down toward the ring. The 6CW universe are completely immersed in the action, stunned by what they are witnessing….

HA: Blade might want to take the high road out of here….

Joshua slowly walks up the steel steps, his hair never moving from around his face, and then he steps into the ring. He walks to the corner and carefully places McCoy upon the top of the turnbuckle before resting his head against the puppet for a moment. Joshua then turns around and stares straight at Blade…

HE: I don’t know who called this guy but please can you take him back…he’s scaring the life out of me….

HA: I have no idea what to say right now, I am shocked by Joshua’s appearance…..but Blade is not backing down….

HE: Too stupid to realise what he is facing…

Joshua and Blade stare at each other for almost two whole minutes and then Blade throws caution to the wind and bursts forward with an attack. He throws three heavy punches into Joshua’s head and then runs back off the opposite ropes for more momentum…

HE: Those punches barely moved Joshua…OH MY!

Blade comes running back but is wiped out by a diving clothesline from Joshua that knocks all the wind out of him. Joshua takes his time to get back up and then he stands over Blade, who is coughing and spluttering, before placing him in a stiff full nelson…

HA: Blade is going to struggle to get free of this…

Blade tries to struggle out of Joshua’s grip but the more he wriggles the tighter the hold seems to get. Joshua begins to thrash Blade around, lifting him off the ground and then slamming him back down, before rocking him and forth whilst driving his knee deep into Blade’s spine, really arching the back at an unnatural angle.

HE: This is horrible…..Blade can’t escape…

HA: Ruthless aggression being displayed by this frightening newcomer…

Blade’s fight becomes less pronounced as the pain and pressure increases until eventually he seemingly passes out through the pain. Joshua pushes him forward onto his face before releasing the hold and backing away. Joshua then wraps his hands around the throat of the ring announcer and squeezes until he collapses and then he cracks a frighteningly powerful uppercut under the chin of the referee in the ring, dropping him into an unconscious heap. His large chest heaves in and out as he bends down next to Blade and takes possession of the microphone…

HE: Now he is going to talk….I don’t know what he can tell us that those action didn’t already….this guy is brutal…

HA: Joshua obviously has a message he would like to convey to the 6CW Universe…

Joshua walks over to where McCoy has been lovingly placed on the turnbuckle and strokes his face with one finger. As the crowds murmurings get louder, Joshua turns away from the puppet and looks out across the audience, taking in each and every face from behind his long dark hair. He slowly walks to the centre of the ring and kneels next to Blade. The cameraman is forced to look downwards as Joshua looks at the canvas and begins to speak:

Did you hope..........that my arrival..........might not have been..........as personal..........as the carnage you see..........?

Did you hope..........that my arrival..........might actually have been..........a nightmare..........that you could wake up from..........?

Did you hope..........that my arrival..........against your better judgement..........might actually have not..........come to pass..........?

What you see..........through your hands..........covering your faces..........is actually a start..........of something yet to be seen..........

What you hear..........while shaking your heads..........is that the sound of screaming..........is being uttered..........from your own mouth..........

And all through this..........you have to remember..........that my time here started..........due to a need of liberation..........

Liberation that you..........every single pair of eyes..........locked on me..........should now feel..........

This..........is your freedom..........This..........is your retribution..........This..........is simply because you craved..........for a new beginning..........

He stares around the ring at the men lying unconscious scattered around. He points to each one of them and counts under his breath before continuing:

These nameless..........emotionless..........valueless..........bodies..........are lying here not through choice..........but through divine right..........

The right that each..........and everyone of you..........demands something better..........

Something so that..........we all..........feel fulfilled..........

They are simply..........numbers..........a forgotten cast..........in the play that has reached..........it's final curtain..........

He looks up towards the sky and strokes his forehead. Joshua then begins singing in his breathless high tone:

Through baited breathe..........do we now see..........that no single person..........actually called me..........?

Like a deathly choir..........rejoice not sung..........you all begged me..........to begin the fun..........

And now I am here..........starting the deed..........clearing the waste..........and planting the seed..........

Although you protest..........you must take the blame..........arguing is pointless..........now we play my game..........

Look around and witness..........on what damage I bring.......... I do not favour..........any single offspring..........

I bear no grudges..........I pick no foes..........everyone has a target..........as sanity slows..........

To the future, we may wait..........for a moments pause..........to digest this carnage..........and my round of applause..........

I see no boundary..........I feel no cell..........at last unleashed..........as darkness fell..........

McCoy still has words..........and I follow him hence...........the beginning you wanted.............for my bloody offence..........

So here we are..........brought by your choice..........for those still not touched............hear my voice...........

He gets up slowly and retrieves McCoy from the turnbuckle. He moves the puppets head in the directions of the fallen before walking up to the ropes and staring up the rampway:

What..........Say..........You..........?

HE: I need to find a new place of employment because if I have to be near this guy for any longer I am going to have a mental breakdown….I am literally shaking with fear…

HA: An alarming debut from the man known as the “Puppet Master”….Joshua has arrived here in 6CW and he has left a trail of devastation in his wake….I have no idea what the future holds for this dark newcomer but I have a feeling that things are about to get a whole lot worse…

HE: I do not envy any man that is caught in the crosshairs of this psycho….I am officially freaked out…

HA: Joshua has left his mark on 6CW here tonight….

HE: I bet Blade won’t be making any more open challenges after this…and that puppet, I’m going to be having nightmares about that for weeks…

Joshua takes his time to climb from the ring, taking extra care that McCoy is safe and secure, before beginning to walk up the ramp. Blade is really struggling to get back to his feet in the ring as Joshua stops at the top of the ramp, almost eyeing McCoy for praise, and then disappears into the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:39 pm

*Scott Harris is sitting alone in the changing room, putting his strapping on and readying himself for the tag team match-up. Mike Masters strides into the room

MM: You wanted a meeting, what's the plan?

*Harris stands and shakes Masters hand.

SH: You've seen the little guests we'll have at ringside. I don't know which one of us they hate more, but you know they'll be more than observers

*Masters smiles smugly

MM: I can handle Helms and Daniels

SH: Ahhh, but that's the problem. We can both handle Helms and Daniels, but Helms and Daniels aren't our competition.

MM: So what? Gazzy and Max aren't exactly friends; this isn't a harmonious face off

SH: Funny you'd say face off, that frame of reference is almost perfect for Gazzy at the moment. That isn't the Gazzy we know from this business. It's all the skill and ability, but with the rage of Adamson. That isn't a happy man, his morals are gone and he has a sick controlled fury

MM: Damn it, Harris, I'm Mike Masters. I can see all this s*** and I'm better than those idiots. Word on the street is Adamson doesn't want this gold anyway. Any distraction from either of them and, well, I'm perfect, they're not, I'll have this in the bag.

SH: That then forgets Helms and Daniels

*Masters sighs in frustration

MM: Look, kid, you deal with the puppets. I'll win the match. Capisce?

SH: Whatever man, I'll see you out there

*Harris goes past Masters out the door; Masters takes a deep breath in and starts to get himself ready.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:41 pm

*Backstage the camera shows Gazzy and Max arriving to the 6CW arena

MA: I don’t get what the problem is. Every guy I know has a back, sack and crack wax before a night out. Just because you lot from Manchester prefer the Yeti look. You’re ex wife prefers a more streamlined feel now and I have to do what the lady likes

*Gazzy holds his tongue as Max smiles at his tag partner struggling with the bags

MA: I would help, you know but after that manicure this morning I need to be careful with my cuticles. You heard what Barbie said.

*Gazzy remains unmoved as the pair are approached by a smiling Christy James. Christy has her arms wide and moves in to hug Gazzy but Max steps into her arms

MA: Ah Christy I missed you too. What has it been ………A week?

*Christy pushes Max back disgusted at the idea of having touched the Australian superstar. Gazzy with his fist clenched drops the bags he is carrying

MA: What’s the matter Gareth? You worried old Max is about to steal another one of your lady friends?

*Christy screws her face

CJ: As if. In your dreams

*Adamson smiles

MA: Well actually………

*Christy recoils in horror

CJ: Euuurrrgh you disgust me!!

*Max laughs out loud

MA: Only a matter of time Christy baby. Everyone gives in eventually

*As Max heads to the locker room area Christy returns to face Gazzy

CJ: Why are you putting up with this? Surely there is something you can do?

*Gazzy slowly starts to pick up the bags and looks at Christy with a weary smile

GD: Just leave it Christy. Please. This is my mess and for once I’m not gonna look for the easy way out

*Gazzy haves the bags over his shoulders and slowly trudges towards the locker rooms. Max in the distance calls out

MA: Come on Gareth. The spray tan team will be here in two minutes, get a wriggle on!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:43 pm

*Jonathan Daniels and Marty Helms are backstage in quiet conversation, suddenly halting to silence as Drake Callihan walks into the shot

DC: Don't stop on my part gentlemen, you are not silent henchmen; this isn't the days of Conrad and Blade

JD "Its not that boss, we're just not altogether sure what’s expected from us tonight. Why are we ring enforcers?

DC: Hmmmm, you seem to have mistook my tone. I was happy for you to talk, but not to ask ridiculous questions.

JD: But...

DC: But nothing Daniels. We don't make decisions on a whim. If we ask you to do something you will be happy to know it is for a perfectly good reason...you would do very well to remember that before questioning the Authority

*Helms jumps in

MH: We weren't questioning, boss, just wanted clarification. What's our aim out there?

*Callihan smiles

DC: Much better. Context is always key to these things. There are certain possibilities we want to put to bed; this match will go as planned.

JD: What's then plan then Drake?

Callihan ignores Daniels and turns to stare directly at Helms "Next time we have a meeting, you speak, ok? If Jonathan keeps talking to me like that he will meet a quite unfortunate fate"

MH "Just call me George, boss, Lennie here will stay very quiet"

DC "Hmm, we will certainly so which of you out there is man or mouse later on."

*Callihan adjusts his tie, composes and carries on as before.

DC "Gentleman, Mr Jones has very specific plans. There is one instruction, and it needn't need expanding upon. Harris must be stopped - at all costs. He does not leave this arena a victor tonight. Do you understand?"

*The pair nod.

DC "Good. Do your job, and remember that you have placed yourself into a semi-finals of a tag tournament under our leadership. Don't force us to regret this support."

*Callihan spins on his heels and leaves as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:45 pm

Match 6
Max Adamson/GazzyD vs Scott Harris/Mike Masters

Back at ringside and “King of Kings” echoes out of the speakers and then Jonathan Daniels and Marty Helms walk out onto the stage, both wearing red “Authority” vests. They high five and laugh at the boos from the crowd before making their way into the aisleway and into the ringside area…

HE: Our two assigned “ring enforcers” for the upcoming quarter final…

HA: And why the hell do we need “enforcers”? This is yet another mindgame from The Authority and I don’t like it one bit…

HE: They need to keep an eye on Masters and Harris, those two are well known for their rule-breaking…

HA: Please tell me you are joking?

“Radioactive” then plays out to increased boos from the crowd. Max Adamson swaggers out onto the stage and he flexes his biceps with a grin before pausing to wait for his tag team partner. GazzyD then mopes out, his head bowed, and although the crowd give him a rousing ovation he doesn’t seem able to get himself excited.

HA: Talking of mindgames and ridiculous situations….Max Adamson continuing to make Gazzy’s life a misery…

HE: Gazzy signed the contract, I wish you would remember that, brother,….he knew what he was getting himself into and now he is paying the price…

Max takes a long look at The Authority before shaking his head and ordering Gazzy up into the ring. Max then stands on the ropes and he taunts the fans before “Survival” hits the speakers to a huge chorus of cheers…

HA: Arguably the standout team of the first round….Scott Harris and Mike Masters recorded a fabulous victory over Tyler Roth and Enforcer last time out…

HE: They got lucky but lightning will not strike twice tonight…especially with The Authority watching over them…

HA; I still don’t get what Mr Jones has against Scott Harris but there is obviously a problem…Helms and Daniels have been told to “stop” Harris tonight…

HE: Jones just doesn’t like little “show offs”….Harris and Mike Masters both need bringing down a peg or two…

Harris lowers his hood and he smiles as pyros go off behind him and then “Champion” rips out to even more cheers. Red pyros explode into the air as Mike Masters comes bouncing out into view. He tags hands with Harris and then both men make their way down the ramp and they stop by the apron to stare at Helms and Daniels…

HA: I wouldn’t blame Harris and Masters for taking these two jokers out right here…

HE: That would be the worst mistake of their lives…

Harris and Masters glare at The Authority before they climb up onto the apron and step through the ropes. Both teams take a look at each other and then Masters and GazzyD take the starting positions for the contest….

HA: This should be a thrilling contest….Cassidy/Chaos, Hurst/Reborn, Daniels/Helms….only one place left in the semi-finals of this tag team tournament….but who will claim it?

HE: Max and Gazzy, hands down…

Gazzy and Masters circle each other and then lockup in the centre. Gazzy quickly twists Masters’ arm behind his back but Masters counters with a snapmare and a quick dropkick to the back of Gazzy’s head. Masters pulls Gazzy back up and tries to suplex him but Gazzy floats over the back and into a schoolboy………………1…………………2………………..kickout!

HA: Two very talented, agile, competitors….this would be worthy of any championship match….

They get up and Gazzy aims a roundhouse at Masters’ head but Masters ducks out of the way and looks for an atomic drop. Gazzy counters in midair with a swinging headlock take-down and then they get back up and he dropkicks Masters into the corner. Gazzy follows in leaps onto the ropes to start delivering a ten punch combo but Masters lifts him up and tries to run him out into a powerbomb….

HE: Nice headscissors counter from Gazzy….

Gazzy takes Masters down and then he quickly lifts back up into a faceplant suplex…………..1……………………2…………shoulder up. Gazzy tries to make the tag to Adamson but Max orders him back out…

HA: We saw this tactic from Max last week…happy to let Gazzy wrestle the majority of the match whilst he takes a breather…

HE: Smart if you ask me…

Gazzy turns back around and tries to lift Masters up but is countered by a sit-down jawbreaker. Gazzy falls back into the corner and Masters follows up with a running kick to the chest before running Gazzy out into a bulldog. Masters rolls into the corner and makes the tag to Scott Harris…

HA: Arguably the most skilled mat wrestler in 6CW today…

Harris quickly pulls Gazzy into a side headlock but Gazzy runs back against the ropes and then shoots Harris across the ring. Harris returns with a hard shoulder tackle and then runs off the adjacent ropes but Gazzy rolls under him and forces Harris to hop over and run to the opposite side….

HE: Nice dropsault!

Gazzy takes Harris down with the flying kick and then he runs the ropes and returns with some rolling thunder. He pulls Harris up and hooks his arms in place….

HA: Deep impact…

Harris swipes Gazzy’s legs and bridges over the top………………1……………….2…………..Gazzy bridges out and tries to turn into a backslide but Harris adjusts his feet and turns out into a solid release German suplex…

HE: Might be time for Max to take the reins for his team…

Harris makes his way over toward Gazzy as Helms and Daniels begin to taunt him from the outside. Harris stops and looks at both men before turning away and being wiped out from a spinning heel kick by GazzyD…

HA: Goddamn Authority causing a distraction….they shouldn’t even be out here…

Gazzy crawls to his corner and Adamson slaps him across the back before charging into the ring. He runs into Harris with a heavy knee to the stomach and then gutwrenches him over into a backbreaker………………….1…………………..2……………….kickout. Max pulls Harris back up and he suplexes him into the air before turning it into a slam and then he bounces back off the ropes and returns with a heavy elbow drop to the chest…………………..1………………….2………………shoulder up!

HE: Max in control now….showing what a class act he really is…

Max pulls Harris up and tries to flip him up in the air for a powerbomb but Harris drops out on his feet and scores with a stiff European uppercut. Max drops back against the ropes and Harris runs at him…

HA: Harris taking a tumble…..OH CMON!

Harris is backdropped over the ropes and then Max distracts the referee whilst Helms and Daniels get in some solid boots to the “Sharpshooter” on the outside. Mike Masters runs across to help his partner as The Authority back away with smirks on their faces…

HE: Great job guys, that is how you enforce a matchup…

HA: No it isn’t….those where some goddamn cheap shots….

Masters makes sure Harris is ok and then complains to the referee. The official shrugs his shoulders as Harris climbs back up on the apron and Adamson grabs him and tries for a suplex back into the ring….

HA: Harris on the shoulders….crucifix!

Harris rolls down the back with a crucifix pin attempt……………1…………………2…………….shoulder up. They get back up and Max scores with a hard clothesline before turning Harris around and dropping him with a neckbreaker…………………….1……………2…………..kickout. Adamson pulls Harris up and he whips him into the corner before following in…Harris drives his elbow out and catches Max in the jaw before lifting himself onto the second rope…

HA: This is getting ridiculous….

Marty Helms jumps up onto the apron to distract the referee as Daniels climbs onto the opposite side and drags Harris from the turnbuckle, guillotining him across the top rope. Daniels smiles at his handywork until Mike Masters runs across the apron and scores with a flying knee right to the face…

*Crowd cheer

HE: That is a blatant DQ….Daniels is a designated official…

HA: He is nothing but a cheat…

Harris holds his neck as he tries to get back up in the corner and Adamson runs in with a monkey flip that sends him crashing into the centre of the ring. Max then climbs up onto the ropes and he waits for Harris to stand before jumping off with a heavy lariat to the throat…..Harris crawls up and max scoops him onto his shoulders…

HA: CYCLONE!

The crowd cheer as Harris manages to turn his body in midair and he counters the F-5 into a codebreaker. Harris breathes deeply and then drags himself across to make a cover…………….1…………………………..2………………………….3!

HA: Harris and Masters win…

HE: No they don’t…

The referee’s hand comes down for the three as Marty Helms places Adamson’s foot on the bottom rope from the outside. The crowd are booing furiously and Harris then tries to get across and tag in Mike Masters…

HA: Harris needs to take a breather….he’s feeling the effects of this match up…

Harris gets halfway across the ring when Adamson manages to roll over and tag in GazzyD. Gazzy quickly springboards across the ring and he drives an elbow down into Harris’ kidneys before rolling him over and he vaults on the ropes…

HE: DOWN-TOWN!

Gazzy nails the “starship pain” on Scott Harris and he hooks the leg……………….1…………………2……………..Mike Masters breaks up the cover. The referee orders Masters from the ring as Gazzy hauls Harris back up and tries to turn him into a twist of fate…

HA: GERMAN….WHERE IS HARRIS GETTING THE STRENGTH!

Harris counters with one German suplex and then he shocks the crowd as he follows up with two more. Both he and Gazzy are flat out on the canvass as their respective partners call for a tag…

HE: You better get over and tag Max in, you are a disgrace Gazzy…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:45 pm

Gazzy tries to get across and tag in Adamson but Harris finds his corner first and tags in Mike Masters. Adamson storms the ring anyway but he is wiped out from a springboard forearm from the high-flying Masters and then thrown through the ropes to the outside…

HA: The momentum is now firmly in the corner of Mike Masters and Scott Harris…the 6CW Universe can sense it…

Gazzy gets back up to his feet and Masters swings him into a sidewalk slam……………….1…………………2………………….shoulder up. Masters pulls Gazzy up by the head and he tries to turn him into a “killswitch” but Gazzy pushes him away and into the corner…

HA: WHISPER IN THE WIND!

Masters runs up the ropes and returns with the corkscrew take-down………………..1…………………….2……………….shoulder up. They both get back up and Masters pulls Gazzy into position…

HA: GRINGO KILLER!

HE: NO WAY…

Gazzy manages to keep his footing and he pushes Masters away to the ropes, allowing Masters to suicide dive through the middle and wipe out both members of The Authority on the outside…

Crowd: Let’s go Masters x5

HE: That is so uncalled for…

HA: Helms and Daniels drew the battle lines tonight…

Masters gets back up to his feet and he jumps onto the apron before attempting a springboard back in, only to be wiped out in midair from a dropkick by GazzyD. Gazzy follows up with a standing moonsault…………..1………………………2…………………kickout.

HE: Serves Masters right for taking his attention away from the task at hand…

Gazzy tries to pull Masters up but Masters stuns him with heavy punches to the stomach and then runs off the ropes for more momentum. He returns and Gazzy tries to leapfrog over him but Masters catches him and then drops backward with a hotshot across the top rope….Gazzy is very disorientated as Masters gets back up…

HA: KILLSWITCH!

*Crowd cheer

HE: Noo…..

HA: This is the end…

…2
……..Adamson is back in the ring to break it up!

HE: Thank the Lord for Max Adamson…

Max gives Masters a full kick to the face and then hides behind the referee as Harris tries to get involved. Adamson leaves the ring and calls for the tag as GazzyD tries to crawl across the ring….

HA: Adamson has decided that GazzyD has busted his a55 enough…now he wants to get involved…

HE: It is because of Max that they are still in this match…

Gazzy slaps the outstretched hand of Adamson and then the Australian makes his way back into the ring. Masters is getting back to his feet and Max drills him with a back suplex before heading to the corner and climbing to the top rope…

HA: Adamson is a 300 pound man…

HE: HAHA AMAZING!

Max stuns the audience by launching himself into an incredible shooting star headbutt that lands right to the stomach of Masters. MM rolls in utter agony before Max drags him into the centre and makes the cover………………………………1…………………………2…………………Masters just manages to kick out!

HE: That drove all the wind from Masters….he’s done for…

HA: And Max Adamson senses it…

Max backs into the corner and begins to beckon Masters back up to his feet. On the outside, Marty Helms grabs Scott Harris’ foot and pulls him down off the apron…

HA: You better sort this out referee…

Harris squares up to Helms and then he shoves him backward before jumping back onto the apron as Adamson sprints forward at Mike Masters…

HE: GORE!

Masters shows great athleticism to leap into midair and crash an enzeguiri against Adamson’s head as he rushes by. Masters then rolls into the corner and dives into a tag…

HA: Harris is the legal man….

Harris jumps over the ropes and he waits for Max to get up in the corner before rushing in and lands with a stiff shining wizard. He then waits for Adamson to walk toward and throws him into a belly to belly suplex. He follows up with a second overhead suplex and then he orders Max back up and grips him tight….

HA: T-BONE!

HE: Stop him Gazzy….

Harris lands the third suplex and hooks both legs…………………..1………………………2…………………thr-Gazzy reluctantly dives across and breaks up the pinfall. Gazzy quickly leaves the ring as Harris heads to the corner and climbs to the top…

HA: Harris looking to finish the job…

Max is back up and he cracks Harris in the head with a punch before climbing onto the ropes. He tries to pull Harris into a superplex but the “Sharpshooter” rallies with a flurry of punches to the body and then he shoves Max back down to the canvass. Harris stands tall…

HE: Helms and Daniels need to fulfil their roles….

HA: FROGSPLASH….FORGET IT!

The flashbulbs go off as Harris comes flying from the top rope and he lands the frogsplash onto Max Adamson…
…1
………….2
……………………….3!

HA: That’s a three….this match is a wrap…

HE: Guess again…

Helms is back up on the apron again and seems to be telling the referee about the ropes being loose. The referee looks confused as Helms shakes the ropes in front of him…

HA: Do the right thing, ref, and throw these guys out of there…

Jonathan Daniels rolls into the ring behind the referee and he almost decapitates Harris with a bicycle kick before rolling back out before Mike Masters can get to him. Helms drops back down off the apron as Adamson drops an arm over Harris’ chest…

HE: Yes…

HA: Not like this…

1…………………..2…………….kickout. Adamson punches his fist into the mat and demands a three count but the referee tells him it was a two. Max then makes his way to his feet and he waits for Harris to start moving before running at him…

HE: FAMAXER!

HA: Missed….SHARPSHOOTER!

Harris ducks out of Adamson’s way and he lets Max slam down into the mat before grabbing his legs and trying to turn him over into the submission. Max squirms and fights before kicking out with both feet and sends Harris across the ring….Adamson then quickly turns and tags in Gazzy…

HA: Adamson high-tailing it out of here…what a coward…

HE: He’s maximising his energy…

Gazzy looks annoyed by the tag but he quickly climbs the ropes and jumps off with a missile dropkick to Harris’ chest. He then helps Harris back up and hooks his arms…

HE: DEEP…

Harris spins out and swipes Gazzy’s legs for a sharpshooter but Gazzy grabs his head and pulls him into a small package………………1………………….2………….kickout. They get back up and Gazzy dodges a right hand before crunching Harris with a “skull crushing finale”…

HA: That could be all she wrote…

1…………………….2……………….Harris just kicks out!

HE: Max is not happy…

Adamson is screaming insults at Gazzy from the apron, calling him “useless” and a “liability”. Gazzy gets to his feet and he walks up to Max, clearly angry with the comments…

HA: I think Gazzy is at breaking point…

HE: He is just going to have to grin and bear it….Max owns him…

On the outside, Helms and Daniels have pulled two steel chairs from the announce area and seem to be heading toward the ring. Gazzy is still arguing with Max and then Adamson slaps his “partner” across the face…

HA: What disrespect…

HE: I agree, Gazzy should be ashamed….AHHHH!

Harris runs in behind Gazzy and clotheslines him, sending him crashing into Max on the apron. Adamson flies from the apron and clatters into both Helms and Daniels on the outside, leaving all three men in a heap. Mike Masters then jumps over the ropes and he launches into a springboard….

HA: Gazzy left all alone…DISASTER KICK!

Masters drives the flying kick into Gazzy’s jaw as he turns around, sending him staggering backward into Scott Harris…

HE: Oh no…

HA: SHOT IN THE DARK!

The Olympic slam lands and Harris makes the pin…………………………1…………………………….2……………………..3!

HA: Call it a night…

HE: It can’t be….this isn’t happening…

HA: Yes it is….Scott Harris and Mike Masters are in the sem-finals…

The crowd are on their feet as “Survival” echoes out of the speakers and Harris and Masters are declared the winners. They celebrate their victory with a high five and then climb from the ring, shaking their heads at the crumpled heap that is Jonathan Daniels and Marty Helms.

HA: The Authority tried their best to ruin Harris and Masters’ chances but they were unsuccessful…these two young stallions have defied the odds once again…

HE: This is a travesty…Gazzy knocked Max off the apron and then the match was over, this wasn’t supposed to happen…

Masters and Harris disappear up the rampway as Max Adamson rolls back in the ring. He is seething with anger as he confronts GazzyD…

HE: It is all Gazzy’s fault that Max won’t be a tag team champion….

HA: No it isn’t….Gazzy didn’t intentionally knock Max off the apron…this is disgusting…

The crowd boo furiously as Adamson orders Gazzy to kneel down and apologise. Gazzy looks furious but is forced to oblige, bowing down in front of his “owner. Max shakes his head and then drives a thunderous punch into Gazzy’s jaw, sending him rolling away. Max then shouts for Gazzy to get back up and he sprints at him…

HE: GORE….GORE…..GORE!

HA: Horrendous….GazzyD is being made the scapegoat for Adamson’s shortcomings…

HE: It is all Gazzy’s fault, he deserves to be punished….

Adamson then drags Gazzy up and he drills him with an F-5 for good measure before rolling out of the ring, looking highly disgruntled. He storms out of the ringside area as Gazzy is left in a heap in the ring. Helms and Daniels are back on their feet on the outside and they both look a little red-faced after being thwarted by Harris and Masters.

HA: Mr Jones is not going to be happy with those two men….they have really dropped the ball tonight…

HE: They’ll make up for it by winning the tag titles at Day of Reckoning, watch this space…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:49 pm

*Backstage in a press area Drake Callihan is sat at a large table, Tyler Roth by his side is dressed in a SOA hoodie following his match earlier that evening. Drake addresses the small press gathering in the room

DC: Thank you for joining us at short notice. We wanted to have this with as little fanfare and fuss as possible. I know how these things have gone in the past and we wanted to avoid any altercations especially considering who we are dealing with

*The side door flies open and in storms Vincent Costello. A press photographer stands in the aisle and is met by a boot to the temple as Costello strides towards Roth and Callihan who remain seated

DC: Good of you to join us Vincent, we were starting to think you’d got cold feet.

*Costello smiles briefly

VC: Funny Drake. Let’s get this over with shall we!!

*Roth stands

TR: Why the hurry, you scared to look me in the eye?

*Costello laughs

VC: Listen Tim. I could beat you off every wall in here right now. Count yourself lucky I am in a good mood...you know, after all I did already pin you tonight....when I do it again at Day of Reckoning I will be the man leaving with that UK Championship...

*Roth goes to confront Costello but Callihan places a hand across his chest

DC: Now is not the time

*Costello smiles as Roth looks on with gritted teeth

VC: That’s it Tyler, do as the man says. Wouldn’t want to upset the guy in charge. Oh sorry, the brother of the man in charge

*Callihan laughs

DC: It’s not gonna work Vincent. I know what you’re doing but I’m not the one with anger issues, I’m not the one who can’t channel my aggression

*Costello snaps and slams his fist on the table

VC: You wanna see aggression; you wait and see what I do to your boy at Day of Reckoning

*Roth smiles and lowers his tone

TR: I am not a lawyer or a camera man Vincent. I am not some weak option you can push around. I am the baddest man in 6CW and I am nobodies’ boy!!

*Camera bulbs are flashing as the two men stand nose to nose

TR: Go for it. I dare you!!

*Costello smiles and steps back, a small groan goes around the room. Costello takes a pen from his pocket and signs the contract on the table; he looks back up at Roth a huge smile on his face

VC: I’ll see you at Day of Reckoning!!

*The camera focuses on Roth who is breathing heavily as Costello exits the room

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:51 pm

*Elsewhere backstage is Tim Allen

TA: My guest at this time, your challenger in tonight's main event, Lucas Takeo

*Takeo is stood towering over Allen

LT: I'm here, ask me your nonsense

TA: Mr Takeo, tonight you face the walking monster of 6CW……...Well at least he was until your arrival. Since your first night here, you have clearly taken Ojore as your target. You demanded this match, but what I want to know is why?

LT: Why? Why do you think? Ojore is but a mere mortal next to me and you cretins declare him a "monster", an "animal" and your Xtreme Champion. I have not come to suffer fools. He is nothing compared to me, nothing.

TA: Is this about Ojore or the title, Mr Takeo?

LT: He is the victim lain before me as the man who holds this title, it is a wonderful coincidence that Ojore also deserves to be crushed. Killing two birds with one stone, or just plain crushing a victim on my way to the top.

TA: And so I ask you th-hurrr!

*Allen is pushed to the floor and Takeo grabs the mic

LT: Hear this. Ojore, you talk about your prisoners of war. Tonight you will be the first to die as I bring the battle to 6CW. I do not just intend to win this match; I intend to end your career, to hurt you to such an extent that this match is merely stopped and your title handed to me. I will crush your skull. You have never met anyone like me.

*Takeo picks up Allen by his tie and dangles him off the ground next to him before screaming right into the face of Allen before dropping him to the floor, storming away

LT: It's Takeo Time!

*As he walks down the corridor out of shot he screams once more

LT: PREPARE TO DIE!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:52 pm

*The action is backstage and Dylan and Cody Wright are talking with a road agent about getting more matches for 6CW.

Dylan: We understand there is a big demand for places on the roster right now but I think if you can vouch for how hard we are working in the gym then maybe we can get another shot here…

Road Agent: I’ll see what I can do but I am not making any promises…

Cody: If you can just get us one chance then we’ll pick up the ball and run with it….the tag division needs an injection of Xtreme…

???: Hehehehehehe…

*Cody and Dylan turn, knowing who the voice belongs to, and they stare at Edward Plague with fury

Dylan: What the hell do you want, creep?

Plague: Hehehe….out of the mouths of babes…finally releasing the shackles of youth I see….hehehe ready to renounce past misdemeanours and open your arms to the life of oppression and civility?

Cody: Listen here Plague….we’re not scared of you….despite what you did to us, we are still standing and stronger than ever…so if you ever so much as look at us wrong again, I promise it will be the last thing you do…

*Plague begins to laugh again and Cody makes to move toward him but Dylan holds him back.

Plague: Wise is the one who thinks before they act….you two may be searching for the comforts of the bright lights….but in the darkness is where the power lies…the only glory that you seek can be found where none dare to test the water….follow my path and I can take you to where this world will begin again…

Dylan: Cut your crap….we don’t like you Plague and we are not going to just stand around and let you go unpunished for almost ending our careers….we came back to 6CW to prove that we are the best team in the world today….but before we can do that, we have unfinished business…

*Plague’s laugher is now uncontrollable but his eyes glow with a darkening malice that sets an icy tone to the air

Plague: Hehehehe…speak and it shall be so…whether you choose it or not, I shall show you the way to the new dawn, where the darkness spreads like wildfire….there you will awaken to a bond that cannot be broken by lies, treachery or envy…..using the bones of the broken and ungrateful I shall build a new empire……a Brotherhood will rise from the ashes of the fallen…

*Cody and Dylan stare at Plague with hatred in their eyes as the scene draws to a close

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:55 pm

*Mr. Jones is sat backstage in the office of the Authority. His tie is slightly off centre and he has removed his glasses.The door is flung open and Nate Nack is stood in the doorway, still showing the affects of the beating earlier from Enforcer he is closely followed by Jones’s P.A who is looking flustered

PA: I’m sorry Mr. Jones he wouldn’t listen. I explained that you were busy but there was nothing I could do to stop him

*Jones smiles briefly as he replaces his glasses on the bridge of his nose

MJ: That’s ok. If that is all Candy you can go home.

*The PA nods before backing out of the room, closing the door behind her. Nate is still stood in the doorway; he is breathing heavily and has a look on his face that we have rarely seen before

MJ: This is going to be along night if you insist on stopping there

NN: Was that you!!!!

*Jones smiles

MJ: And what is it we are referring to Mr Nack?

*Nack snaps back clearly annoyed by Jones’ tone

NN: You know damn well what

*Jones smiles once more

MJ: I assure you I do not have the foggiest idea of what you are talking about. A lot has happened this evening I am sure you will agree. Some of it, yes. I will admit. I have had some hand in. Others. I have adopted a shall we say laissez faire approach, sometimes it’s a case of what will be, will be. Don’t you think?

*Jones is grinning from ear to ear, clearly enjoying having the upper hand over Nate for once

NN: You really think this is going to work. You have tried every thing to get what you want and every time you have failed. Do you really think this time will be any different?

MJ: God loves a trier Nate. And what can I say, I don’t take failure well.You know I’m a stickler for things like that. I don’t know why. I blame my father. It’s a terrible trait I admit. I don’t know how it’s got me to where I am today. Maybe……… I should have relied on being a good person, eating my vitamins and saying my prayers because that’s what really matters isn’t it Nate, that’s what these idiots want, somebody they can look up to, somebody who fights the good fight, always there to tackle the next big bad that comes along. 6CW’s superman

*Nate puffs out his chest as Jones continues

MJ: But you know what Nate this isn’t a comic book fairytale. In the real world you know what the bad guy wins a hell of a lot of the time and do you know how I know?

*Jones stands

MJ: Because I am that BAD GUY!!

*Jones’ body language is becoming more and more severe

MJ: You want to be the saviour of 6CW, that’s fine by me. You put on that cape and you try and stand against the oncoming storm. I am not going anywhere Nate.

I own you!!!

This is my god dam company and I will get what I want!!

*Nate smiles

NN: You think that intimidates me. You think I’m not aware of everything you are. Of exactly what you are trying to do. I know all that and I’m still not going to back down

This isn’t your company. This is the company of the people. Of all the greats that have spilt blood, sweat and tears in that ring. If you think that we will give that up without a fight, then you’re seriously mistaken.

You wanna threaten me, beat me down, and send your hired goons down to the ring every match I’m in?

Bring it on!!

We are not going anywhere!!

You want the 6CW Championship; I’m not hiding Jones. You think Gateway to Glory will find you your soldier?

Well they’ll have to get through me first!!

*The crowd cheer at this announcement as Nate storms out of the office. The camera focuses on Jones who is still grinning

MJ: That’s what I was counting on

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 8:56 pm

Main Event
6CW Xtreme Championship
Ojore © vs Lucas Takeo

Ding Ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen… the following contest is scheduled for one fall….and it is for the 6CW Xtreme Championship!

*Crowd pop

HA: If I had to give one warning for tonight’s main event…stand back, because this is going to be a stampede unlike anything we have seen before…

HE: We said last week that it would take a brave man to make a match between Ojore and Lucas Takeo….Mr Hernandez made that call and tonight those two monsters are going to collide…this really is going to be a clash of the titans…

HA: Ojore and Takeo have been on a collision course since Takeo debuted at Revolution back in February…last week their issues increased and tonight they aim to settle their differences…

The crowd in the Copper Box are hyped up as “From Yesterday” hits the speakers. There is a roar from the fans as a giant figure appears in the entranceway, a black cloth draped over their head.

Announcer: Introducing first, the challenger…from Norwich, England…..weighing in at 317 pounds…….Luuucccaasss Takkkkeeeeooo!

HE: 6’11, 317 pounds….one of the most intimidating specimens in wrestling history…

HA: Lucas Takeo is a destructive force of nature….he ran roughshod through 6WF and now he aims to do the same here in 6CW….only one month into his tenure but tonight he could walk out as the Xtreme Champion…

Takeo rips the cloth from over his head and throws it to the floor before climbing up onto the apron and stepping over the top rope. Takeo takes position in the middle, his dark eyes glowing with malice, and he fixes his gaze back on the entranceway…

HA: But for everything that Takeo could do here in 6CW, his opponent tonight already has….the current Xtreme Champion is as fierce as they come…

Announcer: And his opponent……….from Uganda, Africa……weighing in at 281 pounds….he is the current, reigning and defending 6CW Xtreme Champion….Ojooooooorrreee!

HE: So many men have laid siege to Ojore’s kingdom but none have managed to dethrone him….he truly is the definition of this no holds barred division…

HA: Ojore is a warrior in every sense of the word….a true champion….but with a world championship on his horizon, you have to wonder if his complete focus is on Lucas Takeo…because if it isn’t, he may come unstuck this evening…

HE: I think Ojore will be taking this match as serious as any other….

Ojore walks out onto the stage, the Xtreme belt on his shoulder, and he raises his arms in the air as fire roars into the air behind him. He then begins to make his way down the ramp, his eyes locked on his challenger…

HA: It is not often that Ojore finds himself dwarfed by his opponent but this is one of those cases…Takeo is 8 inches taller and outweighs him by nearly 40lbs….

HE: But his strength is probably just as impressive….this is going to be one hell of a war…

HA: Great highlight for the Xtreme division tonight, headlining this edition of 6CW Anarchy…

Ojore throws his belt onto the steel steps and then climbs up onto the apron. He steps through the ropes and immediately goes toe to toe with Lucas Takeo…

HA: Takeo or Ojore….who leaves tonight as the King of the Xtreme?

Takeo looks down at Ojore and then he shoves him in the chest, knocking him back slightly. Ojore responds with a shove of his own and then both begin to swing at each other with colossal right hands…

HE: I would not like to be on the end of one of those punches…

Ojore’s punches target the body whilst Takeo’s clubbing shots bounce off the top of the champion’s head. Ojore manages to push Takeo back into the corner and he lands with huge uppercuts to the stomach before attempting an Irish whip to the opposite side…

HA: Ojore is a strong man but he won’t budge Takeo easily…

Takeo puts on the brakes and blocks the whip before pulling Ojore back toward him and he drives his head into the champion’s face. Ojore stumbles backward and Takeo knocks him over with a running clothesline…

HE: I don’t think anyone in this building should be expecting a mat classic in this one…

HA: This isn’t about wrestling, this is about who the most dominant is…

Takeo clubs Ojore across the back and drags him back to his feet before throwing him through the ropes to the outside. Takeo quickly follows his opponent and he looks for a running splash but Ojore sidesteps and sends him crashing against the ringpost…

HA: Takeo really felt that impact…

Takeo is doubled up as Ojore walks over to him and then demonstrates amazing strength to scoop Takeo up before slamming him down on the hard flooring. Ojore lets out a roar and then he drags the steel steps away from the ring, hauling them up on his shoulders…

HE: Things are about to get messy early on….

Takeo gets back up to his feet as Ojore charges toward him….BOOM!....Takeo manages to get his hands up to protect his face but the impact of the steel sends him staggering backward into the announce table. Ojore then launches the steps through the air…

HA: LOOKOUT!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Henry and Harold Lloyd are shown jumping through the air as Takeo ducks the steel steps and they fly over the table, demolishing the chairs behind it as they crash into the ringside barrier. Takeo then lands a hard uppercut on the champion and grips him by the throat, walking him back toward the announce desk…

HE: Are you ok, Harold?

HA: Just about….these two men seem intent on destroying each other….

HE: CHOKESLAM!

Ojore drives the point of his elbow into Takeo’s jaw and pulls free of his grip. Ojore then tries to lift Takeo into a bearhug but Takeo chops him across the neck before running Ojore forward and drives him chest-first into the ring apron…

HA: That is horrible impact…

Takeo drags Ojore and throws him under the bottom rope before following back into the ring. Ojore gets up in the corner and Takeo crashes into him with a running splash before running off the opposite side and he returns with a rib-crushing spear….

HE: Ojore may be done and dusted…

1……………………….2……………….kickout. Takeo rips the padding from the turnbuckle and then he drags Ojore up before whipping him toward the corner…

HA: Ojore not willing to move…

Ojore holds firm and won’t budge before he succeeds in dragging Takeo toward him, lifting him into an impressive belly to belly slam……………….1…………………..2…………..shoulder up!

HE: Every time one of these guys lands a move, the whole ring shakes under the weight of impact…

Ojore bounces back off the ropes and comes back with a diving splash but Takeo rolls out of the way, avoiding contract. Takeo then gets back up and he tries to place the Xtreme Champion in a full nelson….

HA: Takeo’s got serious strength, but I don’t know if he can keep Ojore locked in this submission hold….

Ojore battles against Takeo’s power and then eventually he manages to break out of the hold completely. He throws a right elbow, followed by a left elbow, into Takeo’s gut and then he turns around and tries to lift Takeo onto his shoulders….

HE: No way….a running powerslam?

Ojore struggles to get Takeo all the way up and the challenger is able to drop off the back. He then bounces back off the ropes and catches Ojore with a huge big boot as he returns…

HA: Takeo might have dimmed the lights…

…2
……Ojore kicks out. Takeo leans over Ojore and he grips the champion by the throat before pulling him back up to his feet…

HE: Could this be the end of the road?

HA: Takeo looking for a chokeslam to end all chokeslams…

Ojore uses his right hand to smash Takeo’s hand from around his throat and he pushes the challenger back to the ropes before running at him with a shoulder tackle that sends Takeo up and over to the outside. Takeo lands on his feet and he grabs Ojore’s legs, pulling the champion to the ground and under the bottom rope…

HA: Neither man is willing to give an inch…

HE: This is utter carnage…

Ojore quickly charges at Takeo and drives him back into the security railing before landing three overhand chops to the chest. Takeo grabs the champion and delivers a headbutt, knocking him backward, before charging at him…..BOOM!

HA: OH LORD…

HE: Insane….

Ojore sidesteps and he helps Takeo on his way, sending the champion head-first into the steel steps that are still connected to the ring. A huge dent is left in the side of the steps and Takeo rolls away toward the security railing again…

HA: Takeo might be out cold…

HE: He’s going to need some serious painkillers….even a monster feels that kind of impact…

HA: THEN WHAT ABOUT THAT????

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HA: What are we witnessing here?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 9:01 pm

Ojore rushes forward and he forward rolls through the air in a cannonball motion that drives himself and Takeo through the security railing and into the front row of the crowd. Security have to hold the fans back as they go wild…

HE: This is sheer brutality….the Spartans would be proud of this kind of destruction…

The referee is leaning down and checking on both men but there seems to be little response from either. The official steps back into the ringside area and waits for either competitor to start moving…

HA: I don’t know if Ojore or Takeo can stand after that….these two gladiators are battering each, there can’t be much left…

Ojore is the first to stagger out of the wreckage, holding the back of his neck, and he leans on the ring apron for a moment. He then pulls Takeo up from a crawling position and rolls him into the ring…

HE: It could just be a matter of Ojore making the cover…

Ojore pulls himself into the ring and he drops onto Takeo………………….1………………….2…………….shoulder up. Ojore makes his feet, wobbling slightly, and then he pulls Takeo toward him into a gutwrench…

HA: Ojore can’t have much more energy than Takeo, and he is going to attempt this lift?

HE: He does have scary strength…

Ojore tries three times to gutwrench Takeo into the air but then the challenger kicks out on his feet and counters with a big sideslam……………….1…………………………2…………….Ojore kicks out. Both men hobble back up and Takeo hammers a hard uppercut under the chin of Ojore and then he grips him by the throat….

HA: CHOKE…

Ojore boots his opponent in the stomach and then shows his strength to lift Takeo up on his shoulders…

HE: RUNNING POWERSLAM!

HA: HE GOT HIM!

The ring shudders under the weight of the slam and Ojore drops onto Takeo’s chest again…
…1
……2
……………..3!

HA: HE KICKED OUT….MY WORD WHAT DOES IT TAKE?

Crowd: This is awe-some x10

HE: Spectacular main event…

Ojore’s big eyes just bore into the referee as he struggles back to his feet. His huge chest heaves in and out as he walks around the ring, plotting his next move. Ojore then climbs from the ring and he grabs a steel chair before heading back between the ropes…

HA: Somehow Takeo has been able to withstand what the Xtreme Champion has thrown at him…but I don’t know how much more he can take…

Ojore beckons for Takeo to stand as he draws the chair up behind his head and then he launches it back at his challenger’s head…CRACK!

HE: That is supreme strength…

Takeo throws his huge hand up in the air and he punches the chair right out of Ojore’s grasp, sending the weapon flying back out of the ring. He then tries to pull Ojore into a full nelson but the champion rushes backwards and squashes Takeo against the turnbuckle….Ojore then lets out a roar as he sprints to the opposite side and comes thundering back…

HA: TAKEO WAS WAITING!

HE: WHAT A SAMOAN DROP!

HA: THE REIGN IS OVER…

Takeo rushes out to meet Ojore in the centre of the ring and he almost demolishes the ring with an earth-shattering Samoan drop. The crowd are stunned as Takeo then turns over and he hooks the leg….

HE: Ojore has never been in so much danger…

….2
………………..3-NO!

HA: HE KICKED OUT….OJORE NOT WILLING TO CASH OUT!

It is Takeo’s turn to look at the referee with disbelief as the official tells him it was only a two count. Takeo then gets back up and he waits for Ojore to start moving before pulling him toward the corner, where he smashes his head against the exposed steel…

HE: That is where Takeo removed the padding earlier…

A cut opens up on the bridge of Ojore’s nose and he stumbles away as Takeo runs at him with a knee to the head that sends him through the ropes and to the outside once more. Takeo then climbs out after him and he smacks Ojore’s head against the ringpost before pulling him into the aisleway and he then suplexes Ojore across the bottom of the ramp….BANG!

HA: Did you hear that impact?

HE: How did Takeo even lift Ojore like that?

Ojore is holding his back and rolling on the floor as Takeo moves back to the ring and picks up the steel steps. He balances them on his shoulders and then moves back into the aisleway…..BOOM!

HA: How is Ojore still standing?

Ojore sways from the impact of the steps hitting his head but he does not fall down. Takeo then whacks the champion again but still he refuses to fall over…

HE: What is keeping him up?

HA: I have no idea…

Takeo then drops the steps at his feet and he lifts Ojore up into a scoop slam, dropping him right across the steel steps. Ojore looks in agony as Takeo then follows up with a huge splash, squashing him further into the steel…

HE: Ojore’s spine may be damaged…

HA: I think both men will bear the scars of this contest for a long time…

Takeo peels Ojore off the steel and he drags him back toward the ring before pushing him under the bottom rope. Ojore is bleeding quite heavily from his nose but still he tries to get back up to his feet…

HA: I really have no idea how Ojore continues to stand…

HE: I was thinking the same about Takeo…both these guys have been beaten senseless…

Ojore is trying to rub the blood out of his eyes as Takeo takes his chance to start climbing up the ropes. The flashbulbs go crazy in the audience from the sheer amazement of watching a 7 foot giant scale the heights….

HA: Takeo really wants that belt….

HE: He isn’t afraid to take the risk…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Mar 2014, 9:04 pm

Ojore suddenly jumps forward onto the ropes and causes Takeo to lose his footing, crotching him on the top of the exposed turnbuckle. Ojore blinks back the blood as he stumbles into the corner and crashes several hard chops into Takeo’s chest. Ojore then pulls himself up on the turnbuckle…

HE: What on earth?

HA: That is 700 pounds on the top rope….

The crowd are going wild as Ojore grabs Takeo by the head and then begins trying to position his feet up on the top rope. Both men are struggling for balance, swaying in a quite frightening manner, and then Ojore draws upon every last ounce of his strength…

HA: YOU DON’T THINK….OH MY GOD HE HAS……..SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!

HE: NO FRICKIN WAY…

Crowd: HOLY (BEEP) x10

HA: WE NEED MEDICS…..HECK I DON’T EVEN KNOW…

HE: THE WHOLE RING JUST SNAPPED….

The entire Copper Box is going insane as Ojore delivers a superplex from the top rope, the impact of which causes the ring to shudder and then shatter. Both competitors crash through the wooden slats and down into a hole in the centre as the turnbuckles and ropes snap from their positions….the referee has fallen to his knees and looks utterly bewildered by proceedings…

HA: Never, in all my years in this business, have I ever seen anything like this….we need someone to check on Ojore and Takeo….they are in the middle of that wreckage…

HE: The whole ring collapsed under their weight….the wood underneath just splintered and they have gone through the ring…

HA: That is one of the most death-defying things I have ever seen in my life…

Instant replays show the moment over and over again before returning back live to the situation. Neither Ojore or Takeo are moving at all as the referee moves over to check on the situation…

HE: I don’t think this match can continue….neither man is moving…

HA: I don’t think they can move….and we don’t even have a ring left…

HE: We were expecting destruction but I really wasn’t expecting this…..

The referee throws up an “X” and medics start to move down toward the ring. He then waves the match off and gives the official verdict as a “no contest. The crowd start to look a little concerned as still Takeo and Ojore remain motionless…

HA: This is bad…complete and utter devastation….we knew it would take a brave man to put these two together but I really didn’t expect to see this kind of outcome…

HE: Both men trying to push the each other further and further…but there is only so far you can push until something gives…

It takes many medics to try and pull the giant forms of Ojore and Takeo from the wreckage of the ring. Takeo is helped back onto the canvass and his eyes move in and out of focus as he slumps back down, clearly still very dazed. Ojore is being helped up to his feet by four medics but when he stands he starts to push the EMT’s away..

HA: Ojore is a proud warrior….he doesn’t want any help…

HE: Pride comes before the fall, Harold…Ojore really shouldn’t be refusing this help…he is hurting…

The crowd suddenly bursts into life once again as “Saturday Night” screams out of the speakers. Enforcer then marches out onto the stage, dressed in jeans and a vest, and his eyes glow with venom as he storms down toward the ring…

HA: I thought Jones sent him home…

HE: Enforcer is hell-bent on making statements tonight….

Medics and security try and get in the way of the EWF Champion but he shoves them all out of the way before jumping up onto the wreckage of the ring. Ojore is still struggling to even find his footing as Enforcer screams for him to turn around….

HA: Enforcer has his eyes locked on the target…..

HE: Ojore took him out a few weeks ago, time for the champ to return the favour…..FACECHECK!

There is a mixed reaction as Enforcer runs at his rival and almost knocks his head from his shoulders with a huge forearm smash. Enforcer kneels over Ojore with a crazed expression on his face and he slicks his hair from his face before hammering explosive punches down into Ojore’s bloody face…

HA: Enforcer is re-enforcing the idea that he is the most dominant superstar on the 6CW roster…when he collides with Ojore at Day of Reckoning it is going to be one hell of a war..

HE: I wonder what Mr Jones makes of this more aggressive side of The Authority’s general?

Security guards are forced to jump on Enforcer and drag him away from Ojore as the show comes to a close. Enforcer is kicking and shouting with anger as Ojore lies slumped on the deck and Lucas Takeo is stumbling out into the aisleway.

HA: Thanks for joining us folks….we will see you in ten days for the final stop before Day of Reckoning….goodnight!

HE: Night everyone!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down