The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The v2 Boxing Question of the Day

+18
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Lumbering_Jack
TheMackemMawler
Qoxiivi
lowpylord
mobilemaster8
Haito
milkyboy
BoxingFan88
ONETWOFOREVER
TopHat24/7
seanmichaels
88Chris05
bhb001
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
TRUSSMAN66
Adam D
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The v2 Boxing Question of the Day - Page 2 Empty The v2 Boxing Question of the Day

Post by Adam D Fri 14 Jun 2013, 11:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Everyday, the v2Journal twitter account is going to ask a question of the day (on Twitter obviously!).

All the questions will have #v2QotD before them, so please try and give us an answer and follow the journal!

@v2journal

I will post the questions on this thread each day - they will be short and snappy, so that they can be answerd in 150 characters or less!

Todays Question:

Can Paulie beat Broner? Is his speed and size advantage enough to make this more even that is made out?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The v2 Boxing Question of the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: The v2 Boxing Question of the Day

Post by Adam D Wed 19 Jun 2013, 1:17 pm

The v2Journal wrote:The #v2boxing #QotD - Who is the most boring fighter currently fighting either in personality or fighting style. Let us know and RT!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The v2 Boxing Question of the Day - Page 2 Empty Re: The v2 Boxing Question of the Day

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 19 Jun 2013, 1:24 pm

Price is pretty dull.

Hoppo has the worst/most boring style.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 19 Jun 2013, 1:33 pm

Boxing: Richard Abril, followed by Hopkins and Malik Scott.

Personality: Brook.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Jun 2013, 1:48 pm

Boxing: Hopkins, Rigondeaux

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Wed 19 Jun 2013, 2:15 pm

I'd say in terms of boxing currently, Hopkins or Ward, Ward is quite a dull person too. Hoppo - well not so much!

In terms of personality, I'd say Price is a proper fence sitter, Brook is just so unlikeable because he's so boring and droning.

(not bad at sparring though)

Whistle

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jun 2013, 2:48 pm

Most boring? Carl "I'm a Warrior who only fights other warriors and anyone who isn't a warrior, behaves like a warrior, wants to be a warrior, knows anyone who might want to be a warrior, can't spell warrior, doesn't sing along to "Warriors of Ghengis Khan" by Bad News, own a copy of 'Warriors', Bronx Warriors' 'Once were warriors', drive a Mitsubishi Warrior or wear an item of clothing by Warrior will NOT be given the time of day by me" Froch.

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Wed 19 Jun 2013, 3:17 pm

Leaves it all in the ring Dave.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jun 2013, 3:19 pm

What? The steaming pile of vocal manure that passes for charisma?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakkMamba Wed 19 Jun 2013, 3:26 pm

Dave - I don't agree with your view on Froch, but it did make me laugh out loud so good on you. Smile

BlakkMamba

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Wed 19 Jun 2013, 3:27 pm

He's a Warrior Dave.

Be careful or he'll "nok u aaaart"

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jun 2013, 4:16 pm

Good luck to him, I'm currently undefeated and aim to keep it that way.

Mamba, I honestly don't mind Froch. He deserves all the credit he gets but this Warrior guff became somewhat irritating after a while.

I think the straw that broke the camel's back was when Froch was asked what he said to Kessler at the weigh-in and he said something like "It was words spoken between two warriors and not to discussed with anyone else" Shut up you tart!

I almost applied for a licence just so I could sign up for a fight, call him a twerp and then pull out at the last minute citing indifference to the whole three ring circus

Back to top Go down

Post by BlakkMamba Wed 19 Jun 2013, 5:37 pm

haha it was a good post - I've read it about five times now and it's still getting a chuckle Smile

BlakkMamba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2