The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England v. Exiles? How would a Union version line up?

2 posters

Go down

England v. Exiles? How would a Union version line up? Empty England v. Exiles? How would a Union version line up?

Post by Aelandor Sat 15 Jun 2013, 8:37 am

Having seen a report on yesterdays Rugby League match between England and the Exiles, it got me thinking as to the line ups if it were to be done using the Aviva. What do you think the exiles line up would be, and what would the likely score be? Also feel free to do the same thing for Ireland, Scotland and Wales if you like. Even a Celtic XV vs a non Celtic XV from the Rabo12. (not including Italians for obvious reasons).

Aelandor

Back to top Go down

England v. Exiles? How would a Union version line up? Empty Re: England v. Exiles? How would a Union version line up?

Post by doctor_grey Sat 15 Jun 2013, 8:44 am

I don't pay attention to League.  What is the England-Exiles match? 
England vs. English playing abroad?
or
England playing foreign expats who are playing in England?
Interesting concept.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

England v. Exiles? How would a Union version line up? Empty Re: England v. Exiles? How would a Union version line up?

Post by Aelandor Sat 15 Jun 2013, 8:47 am

Apparently its England playing foreigners playing in England.

I think the French would be well battered if they di the same thing in the top14

Aelandor

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sat 15 Jun 2013, 9:12 am

Aelandor wrote:Apparently its England playing foreigners playing in England.

I think the French would be well battered if they di the same thing in the top14
You mean France v. Toulon?

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Jun 2013, 9:21 am

Aelandor wrote:Apparently its England playing foreigners playing in England.

Yeah that's exactly what it is. Basically England v the Australians and Kiwis over yer. Was a bit of a nothing game yesterday and probably a pointless exercise for us to adopt in any form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down