The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Thursday 27th June 2013 (Episode 12)

+3
Blade
x12x
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Thursday 27th June 2013 (Episode 12) Empty EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Thursday 27th June 2013 (Episode 12)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:34 pm

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Thursday 27th June 2013 (Episode 12) Confli14

Thursday 27th June, 2013
Live from the Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles, California
Starting time: TBA

Match 1
Robin Reborn vs Tyler Roth

Match 2
Jimmy Phillips/Thunder/Liam Wood vs Mike Conrad/Enforcer/Alex Garcia

Main Event
Anarchy Rules
Vincent Costello vs Ojore

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Thursday 27th June 2013 (Episode 12) Empty Re: EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Thursday 27th June 2013 (Episode 12)

Post by x12x Tue 18 Jun 2013, 1:25 pm

The scene opens in the EWF Television Champion's lavish apartment, we spot the figure of Liam Wood attempting to lift a weight before dropping it and holding his ribs, a painful grimace covers his face as a familiar person appears in the door way. Wearing a large Team EWF t-shirt Emmy has a concerned look as she walks over and strokes the ribs of The Viper, kissing him on the cheek.

E: What are you doing? I'm pretty sure that the doctor's have told you to rest?

LW: You know I can't do that...I've got a responsibility to the team...as a co-captain.

Emmy: One day off isn't going to kill you but if you push yourself too far you might not make it to Conflict or even Day Of Reckoning...the team need you fit.

Viper pauses before placing his hand back on the 30kg weight. He grips his hand around it before looking at Emmy and releasing his hold on the large dumbell, he looks down at the ground...

LW: I guess you're right...

E: You guess? Wow, it's not like Liam Wood to admit he's wrong.

Emmy laughs as she and Viper make their way over to the couch, Viper looks over and smiles at her

LW: Thank you...

E: (Confused) What are you thanking me for?

LW: These last few months you've put up with so much and now you're even helping the team out more than I could...without you Thunder wouldn't have got out of his little dip in form and look what happened...he saved probably the most important member of the team...and it all began with you.

Emmy blushes and attempts to hide a grin, Viper sits back and turns on the TV as a recap on last night's show appears on the screen...it shows footage of the members of Team EWF being attacked by Fear before showing the stare down between Fear and Thunder after coming to the rescue of Jimmy Phillips. To the surprise of Emmy a smile crosses the face of Viper.

E: Why are you smiling?

LW: That there shows what Team EWF is all about, sure me and Jones were taken out but there was still someone with the heart of a champion to come out and defend the company that we love...Fear think they have us on the back foot but we're showing that we simply won't lie down for them...at next weeks Conflict we continue to prove that point.

Me, Jimmy and Thunder are the best this company have and we get to show that while taking Fear down a notch. Adding guys like Robin and Jones in to the fold and we're unstoppable...

Suddenly the phone rings and Viper places it on speaker phone to reveal Mr Magnusson on the other side of the call.

LW: Hey boss, what's up?

MM: I'm calling to apologise, you and Jones shouldn't have been put in that position, there's no one to blame but mys-

Viper cuts off Magnusson as he attempts to apologise for the attacks that took place at Conflict.

LW: We're not going to get anywhere if we start blaming each other for what happened...it's a risk you take going against Fear and next time we'll be ready. Fear are the ones who need to be held accountable for their actions...something that will start to happen at next week's Conflict.

MM: That's good to hear, how ready do you feel?

LW: I'm a bit knocked up right now but I'll be more than ready show why I'm the best in the business...Conrad and his little friends don't stand a chance.

MM: That's good to hear champ, it's time to show them who they're messing with and I have faith you and Jimmy can lead us to victory.

Viper looks to around and notices that Emmy has disappeared, looking around he see's the Team EWF t-shirt hanging off the door knob as Emmy leans around the corner and bites her lip, a smile appears on Viper's face.

LW: You can count on me boss...right now though, I've got something I REALLY need to do.

Viper and Magnusson say their goodbyes before Viper walks through the bedroom door and the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Thursday 27th June 2013 (Episode 12) Empty Re: EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Thursday 27th June 2013 (Episode 12)

Post by Blade Wed 19 Jun 2013, 8:18 pm

The scene opens up in Mike Conrads apartment Mike is sat down at his computer desk and is flicker through the pages of the V2 forum and watches the segment between Emmy and Liam Wood and his conversation with Magnusson, Conrad is wearing his Fear t -shirt and dark blur Jeans.

Conrad just laughs and sits back in his chair and folds his arms swinging the chair back and forth.

MC: Oh my god Wood really thinks hes got a chance against Fear, Ha don't make me laugh we are too strong for them just ask Jimmy boy I wonder how hes doing right now.

Conrad laughs.

MC: Last week I kicked the crap out of Phillips and won the match and Fear get the first stipulation for Team Fear at Day of Reckoning which will also be the first nail in the coffin for EWF and then when we do win we can kick there sorry asses out of this company and Hyperx can get the hell out too.

Conrad puts his arms behind his back and stretches his legs out.

MC:  We have gained 50% of this company and the rest will follow Callihan has got all that in control and now we have the great Enforcer formally of that peace of crap company called 6CW which is not even in our league trying to make a come back but Enforcer saw the light jumped ship and came to the promise land and joined EWF but then he quickly realized that EWF was also a sinking ship and joined the mighty Fear.

Alex Garcia the third man in our group the man that we all love as our brother he will show all of EWF what he is made off and will kick ass in that ring.

We all look after our own we are family and family get stronger day by day we are all around you and know one can stop us not even Thunder the super hero who came down to the ring to help his buddy out that I just decimated and destroyed my good friend Jimmy Phillips.

Thunder we do not run we, We do not hide we regroup, We know when the time is right to fight and the time not to fight we are the best in this business and you will soon learn that you do not mess with us and get away with it your time will come EWF'S time will come and Fears time will come.  

Conrad sits back in his chair and starts to laugh out loud as the scene goes dark.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson Thu 20 Jun 2013, 5:08 pm

CJ: I am joined at this time by the energetic, charismatic, enigmatic sensation that is Robin Reborn

Robin drives into shot on his segway and faces the camera

RR "Carly Jake-snakes, Robin Reborn is taking over tonight my man. This crowd needs the future king Robin Reborn, say that name again boy, Robin Reborn! to take over this arena and light up the stars in the sky. And the figure falling from yonder light doth shine is the body of this sensation, whether it be a moonsault, swanton or 450 splash coming down at ya. I. Dont. Know. FEAR. Lets put up the stakes soon boys, cos you cant handle what I can handle. These singles matches, I can plant face first on a canvass all day likes its eating ice cream."

"After I've beat your boy Roth out there we'll talk real Conflict and we'll find some carnage. I want that animal Ojore, I want tables, I want fire, I want steel. Title or no title, no one knows Anarchy like this kid. FEAR ain't got sh*t on me."

RIDE LIKE THE WIND BULLSEYE!!!! Screams Robin as he drops the mic and drives away

RonSwanson

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 20 Jun 2013, 7:45 pm

We join our EGW Television Champion Liam Wood in a back room the Elite Coliseum, sat on a steel chair wearing a Thunder “On Coming Storm” t-shirt he sits back and runs his hands through his hair as he watches a small monitor.

As he watches the screen the door opens behind him and in walks EWF co-owner Daniel Magnusson with a cup of coffee and a drawn out complexion, he lets out a huge sigh as he slumps down next to Liam, they watch the screen together as Liam begins to speak to his boss.

LW: You look awful boss, this is really getting to you isn't it!?

Magnusson lets out another long sigh before putting on a brave face.

DM: I'll be fine but the sooner we kick them out the better...I really didn't picture it turning out like this...I should have known Machiavelli was no good from day one...how about you champ? No Emmy...you guys ok?

LW: Yeah, I'm doing good...they think they sent a message putting me in hospital? They're about to learn that if you don't put me away you've just put a target on your back...at Conflict, I make them regret attempting to mess with the best in the business...and me and Emmy? We're fine...perfect actually, I just don't want her getting caught up in this like she did with Garcia...she suggested it actually, it gives me the chance to focus on being the best I can be for this team and it saves her from watching me get jumped every week!

Viper laughs off the recent events but a look of remorse covers the face of Magnusson who relives the moments where Viper and Mr Jones were hospitalised by Fear

DM: Yeah, all I can do is apologise about that -

Liam cuts Magnusson off and adopts a more serious tone.

LW: About that...you need to stop apologising for what happened and start acting! You still own 50% of this company and I'm sure you can do something to even the odds! Last week each of us got jumped and if it wasn't for Thunder I'd be here leading the troops on my own...Normally I like the spotlight but right now it feels like a huge target on my back...I can withstand the pressure but we need to do something about Fear and their cheap shots and we need to do it soon!

DM: Leave that to me...

Magnusson notices the screen on standby

DM: what were you watching anyway?

LW: An interview with our newest team member Robin Reborn.

DM: Ah, nice to see you researching your team mates...what did you think

LW: I think he's crazy...

A worried look crosses the face of Mr Magnusson as he begins to see a problem between Team EWF Co-Captain Liam Wood and their latest member.

LW: It's a good thing...it really is, you'd have to be crazy to get involved in this and judging by him...we've got what we need...with Jones, Jimmy and Thunder to add to that list...we have a team that can beat Fear and take back what's rightfully ours. At Day Of Reckoning we end this...Four months in the making, we finally show the the world the truth...

DM: And what's that?

LW: That we aren't scared...

The scene fades to black as Viper and Magnusson continue to talk about the upcoming PPV.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 20 Jun 2013, 8:10 pm

The scene opens up in a dark room with a red light just lighting up the room and you can just about make a figure out wearing a long black coat hat and mask the man walks forwards to the camera and not it can be seen that its Mr Jones.

MrJones: Fear you tried and failed to hurt me, You tired and failed to stop me but now you have once again woken the monster inside of me you have made wrong that I need to make right I am here for justice to the good of EWF and rid the evil that is with in its depth it is time to flush you out and take your soul.

You think you are in front and winning this war but that will be the reason you fail and fail you will EWF will get strong and fight till they can not fight no more EWF are a collective unit and on the same page we are the FAMILY not Fear you are disorganized you think you fight for one and other but really you fight for your self's and that will be your down fall.

EWF will win this war and Fear will be no more you will all go to hell.

The scene then fades to black as Mr Jones lets out a cynical laugh.  
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 21 Jun 2013, 3:59 pm

Saturday Night hits and the arena erupts into a chorus of boos as Enforcer confidently makes his way onto the stage. He is wearing a FEAR t-shirt and stands at the top of the ramp.

JK: Is this the man who has put the final nail in the coffin of EWF?

DF: I think you're selling the rest of our roster a little short with that question Jonathan, but I understand where you are coming from. Enforcer joining FEAR has made them much stronger and made EWF's job even harder.

JK: The odds are mounting against us, but I'm sure we will come out swinging - starting at Conflict on Thursday!

Enforcer has made his way into the ring and is laughing at the jeers and taunts of the crowd.

E: Now this…

Crowd boo louder.

E: THIS…is what I came back for. Listening to the anger in your pathetic voices trying to hide how scared you all are. You shout and scream and pretend to yourselves that it will make everything better. There is nothing anybody can do to make it better, especially not a bunch of no hopers like you!

This last week I proved why I was the dominant force in EWF. Even before I sucked the last drops of hope from you all by making FEAR unstoppable, I had destroyed your superhero yet again. I told the world that it was unacceptable to expect me to lower myself to Thunder's level for a second week in a row…so I took the only action that was available to me.

I dismantled Thunder. I left him lying in a heap. And now he thinks he can be the saviour of EWF?

OK, he caught me off guard at the end of Conflict, but that just shows his true character…attacking somebody when there guard is down. He is scared to face me in a fair fight, which is why he's been given Jimmy Phillips and Liam Wood to hide behind.

DF: This is bulls**t! Enforcer jumped Thunder before their match could even start…what a joke!

E: And now to answer the biggest question of the week...Why? Why did I join FEAR? Why did I decide to involve myself in a war that I had previously not been involved with? The answers to all of those questions are the same, the reason I joined FEAR is Daniel Magnusson.

Daniel, I told you that I refused to be held back. I demanded a shot at the top guys, but you gave me Thunder and then added insult to injury by booking the same match one week later! You have disrespected me too many times, I was the man you signed to save the company that you were running into the ground. But you were too scared to unleash me on the so-called big stars. That stops after Scars & Stripes, because War Games is over you can guarantee that you will never step foot in the EWF, I mean, the FEAR Coliseum!

The crowd, who have been irate since Enforcer came to ringside, explodes in anger and the noise levels ramp up as Enforcer looks around and laughs. One fan in the front row is wearing a cape and a Thunder t-shirt is leaning over the barrier and gesticulating wildly at Enforcer.

Enforcer walks to the ropes nearest the fan and glares at him, but the fan continues with the abuse.

E: I suggest you calm down son. The fact you have the nerve to wear that pathetic outfit when I am in the ring is bad enough, but to draw attention to yourself is tantamount to suicide. You fans are the problem with this company, you would do us all a favour if you just grew a set and finished your worthless existences.

Enforcer walks from the ring and the crowd after being stunned by his last outburst boo him again. As he walks up the ramp he is pelted with rubbish.

DF: That was disgusting. We have seen some hellish things in EWF in our short time, but for a superstar to tell our fans that is unacceptable.

JK: We can only apologise to our viewers for the words of Enforcer, it is obviously not something that we condone here in EWF.

As Enforcer reaches the curtain he looks back at the crowd and laughs. The camera picks him up shouting:

E: This isn't over, you will all get what is coming to you!

-Commercial Break

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 21 Jun 2013, 4:37 pm

(OOC: Takes place as Enforcer is leaving the Coliseum)

Suddenly €666 by I killed The Prom Queen begins to fill the air and the EWF Television Champion Liam Wood appears from out of the crowd to an explosion of cheers causing Enforcer to turn around. Taking a microphone from Rick Ambrose he begins to pace around the ring, removing his hoody to reveal a Robin Reborn t-shirt in support of the latest Team EWF member.

“You know what Enforcer? I feel sorry for you, I really do!”

The crowd hush to a confused silence as Viper begins to strut around the ring, keeping eye contact with Enforcer at all times. A smile crosses the face of the Television Champion as he continues to speak.

"I can't believe how management have treated you...expecting you to fight!? What do they think you are!? A trained Monkey!? Oh, sorry...we all know that's Conrad don't we!?"

The crowd begin to laugh as Enforcer looks on with an angry look, Viper walks to the ropes leaning on them as he takes a sarcastic tone.

“You see guys, Enforcer here is a BIG star...apparently...I've not heard of him myself but according to him he's sort of a big deal and I think we can all believe what he says...he seems like a trustworthy guy!”

Viper continues to speak but this time without the sarcastic tone, his eye contact not breaking once as he begins to lay down the law to his future opponent.

“Enforcer...here at EWF we don't give a damn about how big a star you used to be somewhere else...this isn't “This Is Your Life”, we're not here to celebrate your “career”...we're here to forge our own and put on a show for these fans! I could care less if you've held one belt or a million, the fact is, when you come here you're expected to prove yourself...like I did.”

“I've been Television champion now for 137 days...that's one day less than this companies been open...I had to work damn hard to get this and I've beaten everyone who's tried taking this belt from me and I've not stopped to bitch and moan that I've had to fight people not on my level...I didn't with Garcia did I? My point is if you want respect then you have to damn well earn it...the fact you've done nothing but bitch and moan about having to do your job has shown the type of person you are!”

“You say you joined Fear because you think they'll give you the respect that you deserve? I think they let you join because they saw someone who couldn't think for themselves and was easy to control...your mysterious leader tells you to jump and you say how high...how scary!
You think that Fear is starting a revolution don't you!? That you're going to leave your mark on this company and take it as your own...you look in the mirror and see a gang ready to destroy the world! All I see is a bunch of morons who realise that they don't have what it takes without forming a cute little club to back each other up!”

“At next weeks Conflict you're going to be shown for the fraud you are...and we'll show that Thunder wasn't beneath you, you just realised that you were about to lose so got the match called off before he beat the hell out of you...”

The crowd begins to cheer as Viper refuses to break the stare he has aimed at Enforcer.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 21 Jun 2013, 9:23 pm

Enforcer continues to hold Viper's stare but he gestures to one of the stage crew to get him a microphone. After a moment the mic is handed to Enforcer who snatches it and shoves the crew member to the ground, all the while maintaining eye contact.

E: Don't doubt that I'm a star Liam, whether you care about my previous career or not makes no difference to me. I have proven myself in EWF, I am undefeated in singles competition and that isn't going to be changing any time soon. 

You may not have raised concerns about your opponents quality, but that explains why after 137 days you haven't had a sniff of a world title and your last pay per view match was against the mighty Thunder! The same Thunder who wasn't even capable to start his last match against me, yet you think you are the greatest for fluking a victory over him at Scars & Stripes?

Get one thing straight boy - I haven't joined FEAR to start a revolution, I haven't joined to take ownership of the company. All I want is for EWF to be run by somebody who recognises and rewards the true talent on the roster - not just those who crawl up Magnusson's a55!

I have every confidence that Drake Callihan and our leader will spread FEAR throughout the wrestling industry. Not just that, but we won't have to endure the retards who fill this arena each week - FEAR will spread across America and around the world. We will eat up all who stand before us and stand dominant as the one true power.

I am not here as a puppet...but as a destroyer, an eater of worlds, the living embodiment of FEAR itself. 

Liam, when you stand opposite me in that ring at Conflict y
ou will understand why your fight is hopeless 
You will know why the dominant force in EWF is unstoppable. 
And for the very first time, you will truly know what FEAR is.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 21 Jun 2013, 11:33 pm

As Enforcer continues to talk Liam begins to clap slowly, a smile crosses his face, he strokes the Television title as it rests across his shoulder before lifting the microphone to his mouth and replying.

“Undefeated in singles competition? Congratulations...all it took was cheating and getting matches called off...but that counts right!?”

The crowd begin to chant “NO!” in a Daniel Bryan style, Viper looks up at the crowd and remembers why does puts himself through the things he does, the smile on his face gets even bigger as he begins to talk to his future opponent.

“You say I shouldn't doubt your star quality, I say...you're yet to show it...all I've seen from you is bitching and moaning, thinking you're better than you are...you could be the best we've seen but up until now...you're just Garcia 2.0.”

“You step in to MY ring without showing anything and you have the audacity to judge other people for what they've done!? Me and the “Mighty” Thunder put on the match of the year! We put on a match that showed what this company is capable of and it was the furthest I've been pushed...by anyone...including your little friends in Fear. You judge me for not having the World Title? How about you come back when you've held gold in this company like me!? I was the first champion this company EVER saw, I've had the longest reign beating guys like Ojore, Garcia and your newest little pet Conrad on the way...I'm also leading the team that's going to kick your ass all over Day Of Reckoning...Now do you want to tell me where I'm lacking again!?”

Viper lifts the Television title in to the air as the fans cheer

“I have to say though, I like your little nicknames you've given yourself...it's cute...you're a destroyer right!? A world eater? I like the sound of that second one...actually, I've got a move I'm going to show you at Conflict...speaking of Conflict...you're going to stand across the ring from me and despite what you think...I won't be scared, I won't back down and you won't have a smile on your face when it's all said and done.”

Enforcer tries to talk but Viper cuts him off, continuing to talk

“I'm the best in the business, a future legend and you and your crew just don't have what it takes to step to the legacy that I'm starting...now, I might not have had the world title but that all comes later...right now it's about showing you who's boss.”

“And before you say it...No, it's not that dinosaur Calihan...he's done well with brain washing you though, making you think that you're in control. He's sat back and pushed you all around like chess pieces but at Day Of Reckoning, it's check mate.”

The fans burst out in to a cheer and begin to chant “E DUB F!” as Viper begins to psyche the fans up, climbing the turnbuckle and working them up in to a frenzy as Enforcer looks on in anger. Viper drops down to the outside, winking at Enforcer before jumping back in to the crowd and making his way out of the arena.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Jun 2013, 7:42 pm

We are in Callihan and Magnusson's shared office, Drake sitting at his desk with the figure of Ojore looming over him, stood powerfully as ever.

DC "We will spread our message into their homes and through their mediums as well as ours, Ojore. I do not care if you have no time for interviews, FEAR has control and soon will have every part of this company as our own, and as such you will represent us in the ring and on camera. We need you in their faces, a constant reminder of the terror they face"

Ojore "It is not Ojore concern. You speak plenty, they all speak more than act. Let Enforcer show his face, let Roth do the bidding. They can talk to these people, Ojore communicates with pain"

DC "You are in the main event tonight Ojore, I have given you that. I have invited Mr Jacobs here to talk to you about Vincent Costello and your match"

The camera pans to where Carlton Jacobs is meekly sat in Magnusson's chair, almost apologetically holding his microphone. Ojore turns to him "Act fast Jacobs"

CJ "Tonight you face off against our champion here in EWF in an Anarchy Rules match. Last time we saw you in this environment you destroyed a man you now work with. What do you have planned tonight?"

Ojore "My plans are my own Mr Carlton. You know the simple ones. I break men in half. I make them bleed. I crush them."

CJ "And what of your opponent Costello? He does not stand against FEAR like the others in the locker room"

Ojore "I think you people would call him Switzerland. Too scared to fight a war. There is no harm in fighting alone, but to stand aside in fear of the battle. I will not stand for a man who holds no code. His apathy wont save him, it will be his demise. I am done here Callihan, your guest is your own"

Ojore storms out before either man can say another word.

DC "And that concludes your little interview Jacobs, run along"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 10:13 pm

OOC this takes place shortly after Conflict went off air

The scene opens in the doctors room. The EWF doctor is shining a light in the eyes of a restless Jimmy Phillips as Thunder is stood near by. The doctor struggles to hold Jimmy down

D: Jimmy please, this won't take a minute

JP: I don't have a minute doc

D: You won't be saying that if I clear you without checking you over and next week you get another hit that ends your career

JP: Hurry it up then......Thunder, I need a favour. Go an get Mr Magnusson

Thunder disappears as the doctor continues his check-up and completes after a minute or so

D: As it happens you're clear to compete, there's no evidence of a concussion

JP: So I can go?

D: You can go

Phillips gets up from the doctor's table and leaves the room only to come face to face with Drake and Conrad, they both have smug looks on their faces

JP: Suppose you're proud of that aren't you Drake? Getting one over on EWF! Well I wouldn't get too excited too quickly, and you Mike....congratulations pal (he sarcastically slaps him hard up across the shoulder and Drake has to restrain him) you finally did it didn't you? You finally won a match here in EWF, it's only taken you what??? 5, 6 months? Well done

MC: The first of many and even sweeter because it was against you

JP: and yet you're still stuck in my shadow because nobody is going to remember you beating the Talent, just Enforcer siding with FEAR

DC: Jimmy, you better be careful what you say because the only thing stopping Conrad from beating you down again is me

JP: I'm ready to go if he is??

DC: Believe me Jimmy you don't want to do that

Drake looks beyond Jimmy as 3 figures close in, we pan around and see Tyler Roth, Alex Garcia and Enforcer before panning back to Drake who has an evil smile across his face

JP: Drake (Jimmy closes up to Drake and goes face to face with him) believe me you don't have a clue what I want to do right now

???: Stand down Jimmy

The Talent turns and sees Daniel Magnusson approaching him flanked by Thunder

DC: You got lucky this time Jimmy

Drake leads his troops away As Magnusson walks up to Phillips

DM: What the Hell Jimmy? I get you're a proud guy, I get you're not going to back down from this fight but have you learnt nothing? You can't win this war on your own and I sure as hell can't afford to lose a co-captain now

JP: But..

DM: Please Jimmy, I don't want to hear it I just need you to listen. Right now as much as I hate to admit it FEAR hold the upper hand over us. Drake has just come to me to announce his stipulation for War Games, FEAR will hold a man advantage over EWF at Day of Reckoning, you know what that means?

Jimmy shrugs his shoulders

DM:
he means that FEAR will always have the man advantage in the match. So when the first five minutes is up then a member of FEAR will enter the match, always giving Callihan's team the handicap advantage

JP: Son of a b....

DM: My thoughts exactly so thats why it's important we don't lose any members heading into Day of Reckoning. You'll get your hands on FEAR over the next few weeks believe me. In fact next week I've just agreed a 6 man tag for the two of you and Liam Wood to take on Mike Conrad, Garcia and Enforcer and winner gets to choose the next stipulation. So please until then promise me you don't go picking fights with Drake and FEAR

Phillips nods and Magnusson walks out of sight as Phillips turns to Thunder

JP: Listen I never got to thank you earlier, you really came through and saved my ass so it's appreciated

T: anytime and anything to stop FEAR, I just hope he chooses me to represent EWF

JP: After tonight I don't see anything else but Thunder on Team EWF taking back this company at Day of Reckoning, you killed it out there, Magnusson can't ignore that. Now listen, about next week we really need to step up our game and show these FEAR *beep* that EWF isn't going anywhere. Next week we're going to send FEAR packing back into our shadows were they belong

The two bump fists and then walk out of frame as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Tue 25 Jun 2013, 12:55 am

The scene opens in Thunders lock up turned make shift training area. Thunder is running the ropes as the camera enters the lock up. Upon noticing the camera, Thunder comes to a stop and rolls out the ring. Red marks can be seen on his sides and back where he’s been bouncing off the ropes.  He walks over to the desk and picks up a bottle of water taking a long gulp before lowing it his side. With his back to the camera he picks up a towel from the back of his chair and wipes the sweat away.

Thunder
Last week, Enforcer dropped me on to the barrier and caused me to crunch up in a heap. I was in agony, absolute agony. Not by move, well, the move hurt, don’t get me wrong, the agony was that I fell at Enforcers feet.

Thunder takes another gulp of water

Thunder
Then, at the end of the show, I saved Jimmy that same agony. And now, ever since Enforcer and the rest of FEAR ran away, like little girls in a game of kiss chase, they’re the ones in agony. They hide it well but, if you listen, you can hear it in their voices. FEAR, saw what I alone can do and they know that this week and at Day of Reckoning, I’ll be teaming with EWF’s best. When me, Wood and Phillips team up, their days are numbered.

Thunder downs the rest of the bottle and tosses it aside as he finally turns to face the camera.

Thunder
Conrad, earlier this week, you said and I quote, <putting on his best bad guy voice> “We do not run, we regroup.” Clearly Phillips had the brains in your team ‘cause, what you and your other fools did last, was running. You were already a group and you ran away as a group. Enforcer, you’re a dope on a rope. Every fool in a polka can say their the amazing superstar, real wrestlers doing their fighting in the ring, not on the outside with an assist from a barrier. You have yet to score a clean, clear victory over me. Who’s the other guy in the match?

Cameraman Dave
Alex Garcia.

Thunder
…Garcia? He’s still here? I thought he ran away with his panties in a bunch like E-Unit?

Cameraman Dave
Yeah, he’s still here and sober too.

Thunder
Well, colour me surprised. I honestly thought he’d gone. Anyway, Phillips, last week in the doctor’s room you thanked me for the save, you didn’t have to and you won’t ever need to thank me, for being who I am. Liam, thanks for the loan of Emmy, saved me from a dark place.
??
Are you and the mutual agreement society done licking balls and talking trash? ‘Cause Brett’s here to train.

The camera and Thunder turn to see Laura, the girl Thunder helped months back, now with a little bump and Brett Unknown, Thunder’s old tag partner from RWE, walk in to the lock up. Thunder stoles over to the pair and plants a kiss on Laura’s forehead and shakes hands with Brett.

Thunder
Brett, thanks for coming dude, I need to borrow your mimic skills. Did you study the tapes I sent you?

Brett
Yeah, I did. All members of FEAR have been studied. I presume you want to wrestle me using each of their moveset’s?

Thunder
No. I want you to hit me with their deadliest moves or try to.

Laura takes the seat at the desk as Thunder and Brett climb into the ring. The two men shake hands again and Brett pulls Thunder into a Dust Buster RKO, putting Thunder down on the mat. Thunder slowly begins to get up, smiling at the craftiness of his friend. The two lock up and Brett goes for the RKO again, this time Thunder was expecting and reverses by pushing Brett away. Brett turns back and whips Thunder to the ropes, as Thunder rebounds Brett goes for it again, again Thunder reverses this time, lifting Brett up and dropping him with a reverse atomic drop.

Brett bounces off the ropes and as he comes near Thunder he attempts the Face Check forearm smash, Thunder dodges by ducking. Brett stops running and the two lock up. Brett drops the lock up and attempts the Face Check again, Thunder catches the arm and reverses it in to a hammer lock. Thunder wrenches the arm in place until Brett taps.

The two lock up, Brett lifts Thunder in to position for a power slam and begins to run. Thunder, shifts his weight causing Brett, to drop Thunder’s legs. Thunder swings them under the other arm, while keeping hold of the arm holding his own torso. Thunder swings under the arm bringing Brett’s arm, crashing down on Thunder’s knees.

While Thunder is down, Brett, attempts to lock in the ankle lock, Thunder rolls over and boots Brett in the face. Brett stumbles backward and then walks into place to try again. Brett, locks the ankle lock in not knowing that Thunder had let him do it. Thunder uses his arms to pull himself up on to one leg, swinging the leg in the air, he connects with the enzeguri.

Thunder helps Brett back to his feet who, in turn whips Thunder in to the turnbuckle. As Thunder stumbles backwards, Brett catches him in position for the Final Cut. Thunder slides his arm between Brett’s legs and reverses by lifting him through the air, connecting with angle slam. Both men lie on the mat knackered as the scene fades.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 25 Jun 2013, 12:15 pm

(The following takes place after Ojore's interview with Carlton Jacobs)

Enforcer walks into Drake Callihan's office as Jacobs is leaving.

E: Quite a chatterbox we've got there!

DC: Ojore is a man of few words, but it is hard to argue with his results!

Drake motions for Enforcer to take a seat and the big man sits opposite the desk.

E: When he is in the ring he is one of the most dominant men on the roster. But results are the reason I am here. I joined FEAR to change this company and to rid it of that fool Daniel Magnusson. You promised me that I'd be standing toe to toe with the cream of the business and that we would be successful.

DC: I promised you that you would be working with the best, our leader has guaranteed success. I do hope that you are not doubting our word?

E: It's hard not to when a scrote like Thunder runs through everybody and leaves me exposed in the ring!

DC: You're not capabale of dealing with Thunder?

E: You know that I am, if you thought I couldn't I wouldn't have been recruited would I?

Callihan nods in agreement.

E: My problem is that how can I focus on the job in hand when I can't trust my team to watch my back? Thunder took out four men before he got to me Drake! How can you think that is acceptable?

DC: I don't. But I also don't think it is acceptable that after the beating you gave him and having to go through four men, that you were unable to deal with Thunder!

Enforcer slams his hands on the desk and stands up looking furious.

DC: Whoa, whoa whoa! Take it easy, don't do something we'll both regret!

E: Believe me, it would only be you regretting what I'm about to do.

DC: I wouldn't be so sure about that…

Callihan motions towards his door. Enforcer turns and sees Roth and Garcia stood in the doorway, ready to rush in if needed. Enforcer smiles to himself and sits back down.

DC: That's better…

E: Believe me, if I wanted to get my hands on you I wouldn't let anybody stop me.

DC: I know and that is why you are a part of FEAR. What happened at the end of Conflict was unacceptable, but I trust that you Conrad and Garcia will put things right. We have given EWF a flicker of hope…

E: …and I will ensure that it is extinguished. At Day of Reckoning we will take control, but our victory over EWF will already be assured long before then. We will destroy their bodies and crush their souls long before they even step foot inside the War Games arena.

DC: That is what I want to hear!

Both men rise and shake hands, before Enforcer leaves the office.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down