The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Thursday 27th June 2013 (Episode 12)

Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Thursday 27th June 2013 (Episode 12) Empty EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Thursday 27th June 2013 (Episode 12)

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:02 pm

*We go live on air from inside the Elite Coliseum in Los Angeles, California. The crowd in attendance is around the four thousand mark and there are still fans pouring through the doors as the cameras pan around ringside. “Indestructible” is roaring out of the PA system and an expensive procession of pyrotechnics shoot high up into the rafters with a deafening gusto. We then switch around to Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin, situated at the announcer’s booth.

JK: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another edition of EWF Conflict. I am Jonathan Kelly, here alongside my broadcast colleague, Donovan Franklin, and Don we are drawing ever closer to Day of Reckoning. Just three weeks left on the calendar as we count down to the biggest night in the history of this company…..EWF and FEAR will collide one final time inside the War Games structure, the winner of that match will gain sole control of this company, whilst the loser will be forced to disband…

DF: It really is the time that you either stand up and be counted or you get lost in the shuffle….these are the moments where you make yourself a hero or you a remembered as a coward….these are career-defining nights for those boys in the back and I just hope the guys representing EWF are ready for the fight of their lives….we believe in you guys…

JK: We sure do…last week it seemed like FEAR had pretty much put the final nail in the coffin of EWF when Enforcer joined their ranks and put Jimmy Phillips on the brink of destruction….but Thunder came to the rescue, declaring himself a straight up member of Team EWF and he breathed new life into our cause….this is still going to be one hell of a fight…..but EWF will not go down easily…..if FEAR want a fight then they have damn well got one….

DF: Yes they have…our team looks good, we look strong….but we know that FEAR have got power of their own…it is all building beautifully toward Day of Reckoning and tonight’s show should present us with even more twists and turns…

JK: Three matches are signed…including the main event….EWF World Champion, Vincent Costello, the man who decided last week he wasn’t fighting for EWF or FEAR…..he will go one on one with the beast of FEAR, the Anarchy Champion, Ojore in a no holds barred match…

DF: Costello may be ruing his decision to turn his back on EWF now….he has no backup heading into one of the most dangerous fights he will ever have, I really don’t like his chances…

JK: And we also have a huge six man tag team match between EWF and FEAR….the winner of that bout will get the second stipulation pick for War Games….FEAR earned the first pick last week and they chose to have the man advantage at Day of Reckoning…

DF: That was a wise choice they made, it puts EWF at a disadvantage….but we can bounce back from it, I believe….

*The air is suddenly filled with deafening boos as “Seven nation army” roars out of the speakers and then Drake Callihan, flanked by every member of FEAR, walks out onto the stage. Red pyros shoot high up into the air and Callihan smirks as he and his team make their way down to the ring, absorbing the hatred of the fans. Callihan, Roth, Garcia, Ojore, Conrad and Enforcer all then climb up into the ring and Callihan snatches a microphone out of the hands of Rick Ambrose.

Crowd: a55holes x10

DF: Warm welcome for FEAR inside the Coliseum….not….

JK: What else did you expect…

*Callihan takes a moment to look at each member of FEAR and then he turns to the crowd and lifts the mic to his mouth.

Callihan: I don’t know why you people are booing……….you are staring greatness in the face right now. You should be on bended knee, you should feel blessed that you ever got to share just one moment in the presence of the most powerful faction in pro wrestling history!

*The crowd boo furiously

Callihan: But what am I saying, because you ignorant losers wouldn’t know talent if it smacked you in the side of your head. You are too busy putting criminals like Kobe Bryant on a pedastal to know when to recognise true icons!

*More boos from the crowd

JK: I wish somebody would shut Callihan the hell up…

Callihan: You can keep your negative reaction and you can shove your “boos” where the sun don’t shine because all the hissy fits in the world cannot stop the inevitable, cannot stop the fact that in three weeks time we will finally, once and for all put EWF out of business and from that point forward….FEAR shall rule!

Crowd: You suck x10

Callihan: I may very well “suck” but I have more money and more influence than any of you jerks ever will. If being a millionaire means I “suck” then I will quite happily do that for the rest of my life…

Sooner or later you people will wake up and smell reality….you will stop believing in fairytales and superhero stories because in the real world, there is no such thing as a happy ending. I don’t care if Thunder got your pulse racing last week…or the little gremlins in the front row with their Jimmy Phillips t-shirts on think that “The Talent” can save them from the nasty men who represent FEAR….because it is all a façade, a smokescreen and deep down it is nothing but a lie…..none of those men can save this company, none of those men can stop FEAR….they have tried countless times and they have failed countless times….at Day of Reckoning it will be their most famous and high profile failure of all, one that not even a miracle could allow them to bounce back from..

DF: Callihan really tearing a strip out of these fans…

JK: I wish someone would tear him apart…

Callihan: Mike Conrad saw the light….he saw what a miserable, wretched existence laid ahead for him if he stayed onboard the sinking ship that is EWF….he realized that FEAR is the only answer, FEAR is the pathway to the future and he joined us before it was too late….he made a choice and now he is one of us….Mike Conrad is now a future headline star…under our banner we can make your dreams come true…

*Conrad nods his head with an arrogant smirk

Callihan: And last week Enforcer made the greatest decision in his career…..the 300 pound human wrecking machine realized that for all of his God-given talent, Daniel Magnusson was never going to give him the respect he deserves….this man should be headlining pay per view shows….he should be contesting world championship bouts….that wasn’t possible under Magnusson’s reign….under FEAR, anything is possible…..ladies and gentlemen please join me in a round of applause for the newest member of FEAR….Enforcer!

*The crowd boo furiously as Callihan and FEAR applaud Enforcer, who confidently raises his arms in the air

Callihan: This is the greatest team that has ever been assembled and there will never, ever be enough talent on the other side of the fence to seriously challenge our dominance. Deep down you all know that, deep down Daniel Magnusson knows that….he won’t admit it but when War Games is over he will have no choice but to face up to facts….EWF cannot win, they cannot defeat FEAR because we are everywhere….and we control everything….

Last week we got the first stipulation pick…..we made sure that at Day of Reckoning we will always have the man advantage….we will have EWF over the barrel before the match has even begun…and later tonight we will seal another stipulation choice….this time we will put EWF at such a disadvantage that I would be surprised if they even turned up to the pay per view…

*Callihan smiles

Callihan: This is a final call to those of you who still refuse to remove your rose-tinted glasses….EWF cannot save you…..FEAR is the answer, we are the light at the end of your tunnel….you have one final chance to throw up the white flag and join our crusade….by the end of tonight my offer expires and you can rot in the abyss with Daniel Magnusson…..you have been warned…

JK: What a smarmy, no good piece of…

DF: I agree but Callihan knows that there is so much uncertainty in the EWF ranks that his words may unsettle his rivals…I sure hope those who still fight for EWF use that speech as motivation to whoop FEAR’s a55 and not jump ship….we cannot afford any more defectors…

JK: No we cannot….tonight we need to answer back, we need to retaliate with everything we have got….FEAR need to realise that we aren’t just coming to fight….we are coming to win….our survival is on the line….it all comes down to Day of Reckoning…..we need some momentum…

*Callihan and FEAR continue to stand in front of the crowd, mocking them, as a huge “E-dub-F” chant breaks out. Callihan shakes his head and laughs as “Seven nation army” plays out again and FEAR leave the ring, taking the action backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Thursday 27th June 2013 (Episode 12) Empty Re: EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Thursday 27th June 2013 (Episode 12)

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:03 pm

*We go backstage and there are cheers from the crowd as Robin Reborn walks into the shot, dressed in his wrestling gear. Kelsey Hughes, dressed in a short white dress, is waiting for him.

Kelsey: Quick word for Conflict, Robin?

Reborn: Absolutely…

Kelsey: Last week we got the official word from Daniel Magnusson that you will be a member of Team EWF at War Games, how do you feel about that?

Reborn: It’s an honour, I honestly don’t know a better way to sum it up. I have only been around a month but to know my performances and my dedication has paid off, has gotten me noticed by the boss means a lot to me. EWF took a chance on me when they offered me a contract and I will do anything to repay their faith, I cannot wait to help my team out at Day of Reckoning.

Kelsey: Obviously this is a huge match. Potentially career-threatening….are you worried about being involved in such a match?

Reborn: No way, this is what I live for. I love to take risks, to lay it all on the line, so this match is exactly what I have been waiting for. Sure, it is a huge step up considering I haven’t been around for that long, but I feel ready and I feel confident that I can do something special…..I really believe I can contribute to a historic EWF victory!

*The crowd cheer

Kelsey: In just a few moments you go one on one with Tyler Roth…in the last two weeks you have gone 2-0 against members of FEAR, knocking off Dario Machiavelli and Alex Garcia, will tonight be the hat-trick?

Reborn: I sure hope so. I know Roth is a different proposition to what I have faced so far, but he is still just a man, just another obstacle and another member of FEAR who needs to be taught a lesson. I am always confident in my abilities, I feel my style can cause anyone problems…..Roth is a strong, powerful and dangerous opponent, but only if you let him get close. I’m pretty quick, I fancy my chances of being able to stay out of range….and you know what they say, Kelsey, speed kills!

*The crowd cheer as Reborn winks cheekily

Kelsey: So I have heard. At the top of this program you will have seen the statements made by Drake Callihan and FEAR. They say that EWF stands no chance in this war…that there are no superstars that can stand up to FEAR……how do you react to that?

Reborn: Callihan can talk all he likes, words are not going to win this fight. There is no doubts that FEAR are strong….but the resolve of EWF is stronger and at Day of Reckoning there will be no doubt who the dominant force in this promotion really is…..FEAR’s days are numbered!

Kelsey: So you are not tempted by Callihan’s offer? To join FEAR and defect from Team EWF by the end of tonight?

*Reborn laughs

Reborn: If I wanted to join FEAR I would have done so when I joined this promotion. But despite what Callihan says, I do have my head in the real world and I see what the future holds….EWF gave me my chance, they opened up the door for me and I would never turn my back on that…..I will fight against FEAR until I have nothing left…I do it for me, for EWF and for all of our fantastic fans….Callihan can take that offer and he can swivel….because at Day of Reckoning it won’t be EWF getting buried…it will be FEAR going six feet under!

*More cheers from the crowd as Robin nods at Kelsey and then walks off towards the Gorilla position.

Kelsey: Thanks for your time Robin…good luck!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Thursday 27th June 2013 (Episode 12) Empty Re: EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Thursday 27th June 2013 (Episode 12)

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:04 pm

Match 1
Robin Reborn vs Tyler Roth

*We go to ringside and the crowd are making a lot of noise as “Thrift Shop” echoes out, drawing huge cheers from the fans. There is then an explosion of fireworks before Robin Reborn bounces out onto the stage, a big grin on his face.

JK: One on one action to kick off tonight’s episode of Conflict….the young, charismatic Robin Reborn will go up against the destructive force of FEAR, Tyler Roth….a real contrast in styles…

DF: Reborn really came of age last week for me…first he defeated Alex Garcia, then he came to the aid of Wood and Jones….this kid has shown his love for EWF and I am very glad that Magnusson picked him to represent us at Day of Reckoning…

JK: Reborn certainly seems ready for War Games….and he is fired up tonight as well, he is 2-0 against members of FEAR in recent weeks…tonight would be a perfect hat-trick…

Reborn slaps the hands of the fans as he jumps down the rampway toward the ring and then he sprints down the aisleway and slides under the bottom rope. He takes to the corner and poses for the fans with a smile before “Til I collapse” plays out and the crowd begin to boo.

DF: This is such a dangerous man….

JK: FEAR have been so much more dominating since they brought Tyler Roth into their ranks…this guy can make a serious impression in that ring….

Flames burst up from the front of the stage as the hulking figure of Tyler Roth strides out onto the stage, his dark eyes glistening with intent. He pays no attention to the reaction of the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp, staring up at Reborn like a predator closing in on its prey…

JK: Reborn is going to have to keep on the move at all times…

DF: He does not want to get caught in a clinch with Roth, that is when bad things happen…

Roth jumps up onto the apron and then steps through the ropes, where he looks Reborn up and down and smirks. The referee stands in between both men and tells them his expectations before he steps away and signals for the bell, getting the match underway.

JK: Definitely a hint of David vs Goliath in this one…

DF: Both EWF and FEAR will be watching this match…..every bout between these two factions means so much…

Reborn and Roth slowly begin to circle each other and Roth beckons Reborn to lockup with him but Reborn keeps his distance. Roth tries to close the gap and back Reborn up against the ropes but RR is able to duck underneath his opponent’s attempted lunge and he rattles off with quick forearms and then bounces away. Roth shakes his head and walks out toward the centre and swings wildly at Reborn but it is ducked and Reborn kicks the back of Roth’s legs before bouncing away again. He beckons Roth to come toward him, taunting the big man…

JK: I don’t know if Reborn should be goading the big man…

Roth looks angry as he tries to run forward and catch Reborn unawares but RR dodges him like a matador evading a bull, pushing Roth into the corner. Reborn then runs in and stomps his foot into Roth’s stomach before opening up with a series of punches….

DF: Reborn shows no fear from FEAR….this kid has serious balls….

Reborn hammers in with hard punches until Roth manages to grab him by the hair and he pushes RR backwards, sending him rolling across the ring. Reborn gets back up and he quickly sprints back in for the attack but Roth drives a fierce knee up into Reborn’s face and then chases him out to the middle of the ring with a huge clothesline…

JK: One power move from Roth is enough to change this complexion…

Reborn gets back up to his feet and Roth slams forearms into his face before grabbing his arm and he whips him off the ropes, benching him into the air on the comeback before dropping him on his face. Reborn stumbles back up and Roth drills him with a huge overhead suplex…………………..1………………….2…………..Reborn kicks out!

DF: Tyler Roth has the power to destroy any competitor….he really is an animal…

Reborn is pulled up by the hair and Roth hauls him into the corner before stomping down on the EWF man’s gut. He presses Reborn against the turnbuckle before whipping him across to the opposite side, chasing him across….

JK: Reborn tried to trick him…

Reborn grabs the top rope as he enters the corner and he tries to push himself up and over the oncoming Roth but the FEAR man scouts it and he catches Reborn on his shoulders before turning and running out into a powerslam…………………….1……………………….2…………………….kickout. Roth stands up and he stretches his neck, waiting for Reborn to crawl back up…

DF: Roth is taking control now…he is doing what he wants, when he wants…

JK: Reborn needs to try and quicken the pace…

Reborn stumbles up and Roth tries to lift him onto his shoulders for the F-5 but Reborn slips off the back and nails a dropkick, sending Roth staggering into the ropes. Reborn then runs across the ring and comes sprinting back with a flying splash against the back of Roth before pulling him into the centre of the ring and he tries to suplex him…

JK: No way Reborn can get him up…

Reborn tries three times to nail a back suplex but Roth refuses to budge and he swivels out, countering with a t-bone suplex. Reborn tries to get back up but Roth is already upon him and takes him out with a pumphandle slam……………………1………………………………..2……………………..shoulder up. Roth glares at the referee with anger before he beckons for Reborn to stand and he scoops him onto his shoulders…….

DF: Gutbuster…

Reborn manages to counter in midair with a headscissors that sends Roth crashing, chest-first, into the corner. Reborn then runs in with a double knees to the back before rolling back onto his feet and he takes Roth out with a spinning heel kick. Reborn crawls to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle….

JK: Legdrop!

The crowd cheer as Reborn lands the legdrop from the top rope……………………..1………………………..2………………………Roth gets his shoulder up. Reborn gets back up and bounces back off the ropes before coming forward with a hesitation dropkick, leaving Roth sprawled on his back. Reborn then connects with a standing moonsault before walking over to the corner, beginning to climb the ropes. Roth slowly tries to stand but barely reaches a vertical base as Reborn dives from the top and knocks him down with a missile dropkick……………………1………………………2…………….powerout!

DF: You need the big shot to even shake Roth up…

JK: Superkick!

Reborn tries to level Roth with a flying superkick but the big man catches his foot and spins him around before hooking his arms and lifting him into a full nelson…

DF: Reborn rolled through……

…2
…………kickout from Roth. They scramble back up and Reborn tries to leapfrog over Roth but the FEAR member catches him on his shoulders……

JK: Power….

Reborn rolls down the back and onto his feet before heel kicking Roth in the gut as he turns around. Roth doubles up in pain as Reborn grabs his head and runs to the corner…

DF: DEADLY DOG!

The crowd roar in approval as Reborn runs up the ropes and springs back into a flying bulldog onto Roth……………………..1…………………………………….2…………………………….shoulder up from Tyler Roth. Reborn gets back up and he ushers Roth to his feet before flinging a roundhouse kick at his face….

JK: Ducked…oh my!

Roth ducks the kick and wraps his hands around Reborn’s waist before slinging him into an overhead german suplex, causing Reborn to land on his face. Reborn tries to stagger up as Roth charges into him with a rib-shattering spear…

DF: That will end it…

….2
……………Reborn grabs the bottom rope with his arm!

JK: Reborn just had enough sense to cling to the ropes…

DF: Roth not happy…

Roth kneels over his opponent and clubs him with hard right hands before standing up and punching the turnbuckle. He rags Reborn up by the hair but eats three punches to the gut from his opponent, allowing Reborn to break free and run off the ropes…

JK: Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!

The crowd groan as Roth spins Reborn into the air and drills him with the backbreaker before pushing him into the corner and running in with a heavy splash. Reborn is disorientated as Roth drags him back out and lifts him up into a torture rack position….

DF: Reborn trapped with nowhere to go….

JK: Roth may break him in half……

DF: REVERSE DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!

The crowd look anxious as Roth flips Reborn through the air and slams him down on his head. The FEAR member dusts off his hands mockingly and crawls over to make the cover, only for Reborn to roll under the bottom rope…

JK: Reborn doing the only thing he can do….stay out of there…

DF: So clever from Reborn, knowing when it is necessary to retreat….

Reborn drops down to the ground and lays there as Roth pushes the referee out of the way and follows. He leans down and pulls Reborn up to his feet before picking him up in a bearhug and then charges him backwards….

DF: That does not tickle…

Roth drives Reborn against the ringpost before spinning back into the aisleway and he runs at the next ringpost, slamming Reborn against that. Roth continues the process and drives Reborn against all four ringposts before hauling him back into the ring, where he then follows.

JK: Reborn’s spine may be damaged from the punishment he just took…

DF: He could be looking down the barrel now…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:06 pm

Roth climbs back into the ring and he drives the point of his elbow down into the back of Reborn before he drags him up in a gutwrench and spins him into another backbreaker. Reborn yells out in pain as Roth then whips him off the ropes and lifts him into a crunching spinebuster…

JK: Reborn is taking a pounding….

1…………………………….2……………………..Reborn just manages to get his shoulder. Roth gets back up and he laughs at the crowd before drawing a finger across his throat and he drags Reborn back up, lifting him up onto his shoulders and spins him around…

DF: Roth is in the chill zone now….he feels he has got this…

JK: He might be right….F-5!

Roth tries to swing Reborn off but RR rolls down the back and tries to pull Roth into a pinning combo, though he is unable to drag Roth down to the ground. Roth looks down at Reborn and shakes his head before leaping into the air…

DF: BANZAI!

Roth tries to slam back down ontop of Reborn but RR rolls out of the way, causing Roth to land hard on his back. Reborn is then able to crawl back up and he quickly runs to the ropes, diving into a springboard…

JK: Double-knees…

Reborn comes back down with both knees into the chest of Roth, knocking him over. He then runs to the opposite ropes and jumps into the springboard again….

DF: MOONSAULT STOMP!

The crowd applaud as Reborn backflips back off the ropes and lands with both feet across the chest of Roth, driving all of the wind out of the big man. Reborn then beckons Roth back up and runs to the corner, diving into another springboard….

JK: Tornado DDT!

DF: He got it…

JK: Three amazing moves from Reborn…might be enough…

…2
………………Roth gets his shoulder up!

DF: Still isn’t enough….this guy is a tank…

JK: Reborn is throwing every last ounce of offense at the big man…

Reborn gets up and he hammers brutal kicks into the chest and head of Roth as he tries to stand up before running back off the ropes and then slamming the sole of his foot right into Roth’s face on the comeback. Reborn connects with a somersault legdrop and then he makes his way over to the corner and leaps up top once more…

DF: MOONSAULT!

Roth rolls away in time to avoid the moonsault but Reborn is able to land out on his feet. Tyler rolls back to a vertical base and he tries to take Reborn out with a spear but RR rolls out of the way, sending Roth crashing into the turnbuckle. Reborn then scores with a reverse DDT/Russian legweep combo…………………..1…………………….2……………………………..kickout!

JK: Nothing seems enough….it is like Roth is unbeatable in there…

Roth tries to stumble back up as Reborn runs off the ropes and sprints back, where he puts one foot on Roth’s back and propels himself into the air and then comes back down into a shooting star knee drop across the spine. Reborn then makes his way over to the corner again and he smiles at the crowd before jumping up top…

DF: Reborn is going all or nothing….450 splash!

Reborn flips off into the incredible high risk assault but Roth drives his knees up in time, creating a very bad landing for RR. He rolls away, clutching his ribs, as Roth is able to regain his senses and climb back to his feet. Roth then flips Reborn up and drops him into a crunching powerbomb…………………..1…………………2……………..Reborn just manages to get his shoulder up!

JK: The kid keeps fighting….and he’ll give it his all…

DF: Reborn has guts….but right now Tyler Roth is trying to rip them out….

Roth stands over Reborn and he drops heavy knees into the top of RR’s head before leaning over him and pummels him with vicious ground and pound. The referee intervenes on the count of four but Roth merely laughs as he pulls Reborn’s head off the mat by his hair and then repeatedly smashes the back of his head against the canvass…

JK: This is turning into a street assault….

Roth then lifts Reborn back to a vertical base by his hair and he whips him into the corner with serious power, sending Reborn flipping up the turnbuckle and over the ropes to the outside of the ring. Reborn is in a slumped heap as the crowd try to give him support…

DF: Reborn is badly hurting and Roth is not going to stop the punishment….

JK: This is the FEAR way, they want to maim and destroy every member of EWF before we even get to Day of Reckoning….

Roth barges the referee out of the way and he climbs out onto the apron before jumping down and dropping a hard axe handle across Reborn’s back. He then pulls the fan favourite up and he pushes him back into the ringside barrier before slapping him hard across the face….

DF: That slap was as devastating as a punch…

Reborn is on shaky legs as he tries to stagger away, only for Roth to grip him around the waist and run him forwards, heading straight for the ringpost!

JK: He’s gonna bust him open…

*Crowd cheer

DF: Talk about a lucky break…

Reborn is able to slip down at the final moment and free himself, sending Roth crashing face-first into the ringpost. Roth is slumped there and Reborn is able to clamber back up and he runs in, connecting with a leaping enzeguiri to smashes Roth’s head against the solid steel once again….

JK: Reborn is going all out now….he knows he has the big man in trouble…

Roth staggers away and he tries to roll back into the ring, heading straight back into the dangerzone. Reborn takes his chance and climbs up onto the apron before scaling the ropes…..

DF: SHINING WIZARD!

The crowd cheer as Reborn flies from the top rope and he detonates the crunching knee into the face of Roth, toppling the big man to the ground. Reborn then climbs out onto the apron and he grips the top rope before slingshotting himself into a springboard…

JK: SPINAL TAP!

The crowd roar as Reborn lands the corkscrew splash across the chest of Roth and then he dives into the cover..
….1
…………2
……………………….3!

DF: He kicked out…

Reborn holds his head in his hands and the crowd look shocked as Roth pushes his shoulder up off the canvass at two and nine tenths. Reborn looks at the referee in confusion but the official holds up two fingers and tells him the match must continue….

JK: Robin Reborn is showing his desire to be an EWF star….he is so determined to make it 3-0 against members of FEAR…

DF: He is becoming a serious thorn in the side of FEAR….Reborn is fighting with his all…

JK: He has Roth seriously wobbling…

Reborn makes his way back to his feet and he pushes his hair out of his face, listening intently as the crowd chant “E-dub-f” over and over. He nods his head and breathes deeply before stomping his foot, waiting for Roth to stand back up….

DF: I have never seen Roth on “Bambi” legs like this…..he’s wobbled to the core….

JK: HE’S OUT!

Cheers erupt again as Reborn flies from the corner and drills a superkick right onto the jaw of Roth, leaving the FEAR member completely motionless on the canvass. Reborn works the crowd into a frenzy as he bounces to the corner and jumps up top….

DF: He’s got this…..what a performance….

JK: Reborn is gonna fly……….SHOOTING STAR…

Ding ding

DF: Damn….

The expectation and the cheers in the crowd have quickly been replaced by boos as Ojore appears from the backstage area and he jumps onto the apron, pushing Reborn off the top rope and causing him to land throat-first across the top rope. Ojore then climbs into the ring and he pushes the referee over before dragging Reborn back to his feet, smashing the EWF member into the mat with a sickening world’s strongest slam….

JK: What the hell is this….Ojore shouldn’t be out here…

DF: The Anarchy Champion has seen enough of Reborn….he is tired of watching him knock off members of FEAR….

JK: We need backup out here before this gets nasty…

Tyler Roth is getting back and he looks surprised to see Ojore, who has dragged Reborn back up in his arms again and nails a second slam. The crowd are booing furiously as Ojore’s eyes glint with chaos and malice…

DF: Ojore wants another slam…

JK: He’s going to break Reborn in half….

DF: HERE COMES THE CO-CAPTAINS!

The crowd roar as Liam Wood and Jimmy Phillips come bursting out onto the stage and they begin to sprint down to the ring. Ojore throws Robin Reborn to the mat and he stands his ground, waiting for Wood and Phillips to get to the ring but Roth grabs his arm and tugs him through the ropes, pulling the Anarchy Champion out of the firing line…

JK: Roth allowing FEAR to live another day…

DF: Ojore doesn’t look happy….he wants to stay and fight….

Wood and Phillips slide into the ring and they quickly check up on Robin Reborn, who is lying on the mat in a lot of pain. Roth and Ojore are in the aisleway and the Anarchy Champion is trying to get back to the ring but Roth is holding him back…

JK: Ojore is relentless here…..he really wants to go with Phillips and Viper…

DF: This guy is a monster….

JK: Roth trying to control the situation…I don’t think he was expecting Ojore out here…

Roth is trying to push Ojore up the ramp and he is saying “What the hell are you doing? This wasn’t the plan” but Ojore doesn’t answer him. The Anarchy Champion glares back down at the ring, where Wood and Phillips are staring back, as Roth grips him around the waist and walks him through the curtain to the backstage area.

DF: I wonder how Callihan is going to react to Ojore’s actions…

JK: Is there a crack forming here? Robin Reborn may have taken a beating tonight but has his performance opened up a potential opportunity for EWF?

The crowd are applauding as Reborn is able to get back on one knee and he shakes hands with Wood and Phillips, who then help him back to his feet. The chants of “E-dub-f” ring all around as all three men make their way out of the ring and toward the backstage area.

Official match result: Robin Reborn via DQ
Match time: 8 minutes 25 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:07 pm

*We go backstage and there are loud boos from the crowd as Enforcer is seen coming out of the GM’s office, he is wearing a “FEAR” t-shirt but with the slogan “You will be Enforced” on the front of it. He grins as he spots Hugh Cartwright waiting for him.

Enforcer: I wondered when this would happen, I suppose you are here to interview the man of the moment….the show-stealer….

Cartwright: Actually I don’t have a planned meeting with Thunder today…

*The sarcasm is a bad idea as Enforcer grips Cartwright by the throat and marches him back, slamming him against the wall.

Enforcer: Make a joke now….I dare you!

*Cartwright is struggling to breath

Enforcer: Idiots like you, like Magnusson and all the stupid poxy EWF fans can crack funnies all you like….but wake up and smell reality because I guarantee you that this is no laughing matter. FEAR was already in control, already weeks away from putting this pathetic promotion in the grave it deserves….but with me on board, you have a cast iron promise that not even a divine miracle could stop us now…..July 17th, mark that date in your diary….because that is the day that EWF dies….and FEAR conquers all…

*Enforcer releases his hand from Cartwright’s neck, leaving the interview to rub his skin with a wince of pain. Enforcer snatches the mic from his hand.

Enforcer: And I hope Thunder and the rest of his EWF boyfriends are watching….because last week you may have escaped your demise but you can only run for so long…you have nowhere to hide, no hope and no chance in hell of winning this war….FEAR have assembled the greatest faction ever seen in this industry and not even the Lord above could contend with our wrath…

Drake Callihan has a vision for the future….and he has shown me the promised land…..now it is up to me and my fellow faction members to create that Elysium….the process shall begin right here tonight and it shall end at the Day of Reckoning…

There we will finally have the recognition, respect and power that we deserve….then we shall rule, then we shall control…..

When that times comes…I dare you to laugh then…I dare you to make a joke….and see what happens…

*Enforcer glares down at Cartwright and then throws the mic down at the interview’s head, smashing it across his skull. Enforcer walks away with a grin as Cartwright holds the top of his head.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:08 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd cheer as Jimmy Phillips is heading back into the lobby area and he walks into Kelsey Hughes.

Hughes: Hey Jimmy….close call for Robin out there…

Phillips: Just seems like another day in the office right now….FEAR are always trying to take us out of play, they have succeeded on more than one occasion but the boys here in EWF have got spirit, we have heart and most importantly we have each other’s back….when the going gets tough, we look out for each other and that is going to be the difference…

Thunder had my back last week, he stopped me from taking a career-threatening beating from FEAR and tonight we pulled Reborn out of the fire….we’ll do what we have to until Day of Reckoning….that is where this will end, that is when FEAR will pay…

Hughes: A quick mention on Thunder….how do you feel about him joining the EWF ranks?

Phillips: Besides the fact that I am grateful to him for what he did for me last week, I am also psyched to have a guy as talented as him on our team. We all know what Thunder is capable of, he is a supremely talented athlete, one of the best on this roster. So knowing he is pulling on that “EWF” jersey and he is going to war by our side is good to know….especially with losing Conrad, feeling like we were weakening slightly in the face o0f adversity….now we have bounced back….now I am 100% certain that we are going to kick FEAR’s a55 all the way back to hell at Day of Reckoning…

*Crowd pop

Hughes: Earlier tonight Drake Callihan made a statement….an offer to anybody who has yet to join FEAR. He said tonight is their final chance…

Phillips: Please do not even ask the question, Kelsey!

*Hughes looks sorry

Phillips: Nothing personal, I know you are doing your job but please. I think there is more chance of Callihan revealing his is a transvestite then me jumping ship to FEAR….

Hughes: But are you worried anyone else may falter?

Phillips: Trust has been a serious issue between the guys in EWF more months, I can’t deny that. But I look around that locker-room and I can honestly say I trust each and everyone of them men on my team. Wood, Thunder, Reborn, Jones….those are guys I am more than happy to fight alongside at D.O.R….I have no doubts about those men, I don’t believe for a single second that any of them would jump ship or switch allegiance now…..we are EWF through and through….we are ready for this…

Hughes: What about Vincent Costello? Last week it seemed like he and Mr Magnusson ended any allegiance….is that something you were happy about?

Phillips: I wouldn’t say I was happy, but at least we can now restore some sort of harmony to our ranks. Let us be honest now….Costello isn’t interested in EWF, doesn’t care whether we live or die….he has never said otherwise…all he cares about is being the world heavyweight champion….and whilst I can understand that, I don’t respect that…..as far as I am concerned, it was a good decision for Costello and Magnusson to go their separate ways…..Costello is a damn fine competitor, but he isn’t committed to this cause…we need guys who want to fight, who are desperate to see EWF survive….that isn’t what Costello is all about….he is better off out of this…

Hughes: Thanks for your time Jimmy…I know you have the six man tag match coming up so I won’t keep you any longer…

Phillips: Thanks Kelsey…

*The crowd cheer as Phillips nods his head and then walks out of the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:09 pm

*We change once more and there are cheers from the crowd as Thunder is shown taping up his hands for the upcoming match. He stretches his arms and his neck before turning around, coming face to face with Liam Wood. Both men stare at each other for a second and then Wood offers his hand, which Thunder accepts.

Wood: Glad to finally have you on board…

Thunder: Took me awhile but you know how it is….when the fans demand something, it is your duty to give it to them.

Wood: Well I am pleased you listened to them, EWF is in a damn stronger position now with you in our ranks. FEAR are starting to feel the heat….

Thunder: Which means we need to be smart. They are dangerous now, their tails are up and they are going to lash out with aggression…good job you got out to Reborn before Ojore did any more damage, he was out for the kill…

Wood: Don’t worry about Ojore….he is too reckless for his own good….

Thunder: I’m not worried, just cautious…..FEAR know we mean business now and they are going to want a statement or two of their own before we get to Day of Reckoning….everyone is going to need eyes in the back of their head for the next few weeks….

Wood: I can understand that. We cannot really afford any casualties now…not when our team is so strong….for once it actually looks like we have the jump on these guys…

???: I agree….but I also agree with Thunder that caution is extremely warranted…

*The crowd cheer as Daniel Magnusson is shown in the doorway of the room

Wood: Mr Magnusson….

Magnusson: Liam, Thunder…sorry for interrupting, I know you have a match upcoming….but I just wanted to congratulate you both on the sterling job you have been doing recently…..EWF is very lucky to have two soliders like yourselves on the front line…from a personal point of view I am very grateful for what you are doing for this promotion….

Thunder: The fans deserve a wrestling promotion they can be proud of….that is what we are trying to build here, no way can we just stand back and watch it die….

Magnusson: That means a lot….

Wood: I have been in this since day one, just like sir, and you have seen the terror that FEAR have spread through this company….but that speech from Callihan at the beginning of the show, he is worried now….he is feeling the pressure as he looks at the strength of our unit…

Magnusson: I agree but you all still need to be careful out there tonight. You saw what they almost did to Robin…..these men are not worried about consequences and they will be out for blood….I know you are all very capable of handling yourselves but watch your backs….FEAR have their backs against the wall, they may never have been more dangerous…

Wood: Well I guess it was time we found out if their bite really is as bad their bark…I’m ready for a fight….I know Thunder is….and I am damn sure Phillips is….if FEAR want some, then heck tell them to come get it….don’t worry sir, we have got this…

*Thunder nods his head in agreement

Thunder: I’m sure the rest of our allies will be keeping their eyes peeled….Jones….Reborn….I am confident that anything FEAR wants to throw at us, we can match…

Wood: But what about Costello, sir……is he off the team definitely?

Magnusson: Vincent made that decision himself….he ended his alliance with us…

Wood: Then he is on his own surely? We cannot protect someone who isn’t on our team….we cannot afford to concentrate on too many issues at once….a friend taught me that…

*Wood and Thunder exchange a stare

Magnusson: I am afraid I have to agree with you…..EWF must concentrate on survival, on getting through tonight and moving on toward Day of Reckoning….I don’t know what Costello may be forced to face tonight in the main event but he told me he wanted to go alone….I believe we should give him what he wants….

*Wood nods his head and Thunder shrugs his shoulders

Wood: You ready?

*Thunder nods his head

Wood: Then let’s do this!

*Wood shakes hands with Magnusson and Thunder nods at his boss for they leave the room and head toward the entranceway. As they pass the end of the corridor a figure steps out from an open door, the crowd boo the sight of Vincent Costello. He watches Wood and Thunder disappear and then shoulders the EWF World Championship and walks off the opposite direction.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:11 pm

Match 2
Jimmy Phillips/Thunder/Liam Wood vs Mike Conrad/Enforcer/Alex Garcia

JK: Costello is now very much the man on the outside, looking in…

DF: He chose his path, nothing we can do about that now…I agree with Magnusson, we need to concentrate on the survival of EWF and nothing else…

The crowd roar into life as the lights in the arena dim and “Heroes are hard to find” echoes out of the speakers, followed by a procession of emerald green fireworks. Thunder then appears through the darkened entranceway and he lifts his head to face the crowd, determination etched across his features.

JK: Last week it was Thunder who finally decided it was time to join this war….his intervention was extremely timely, because without it Jimmy Phillips would probably be in the hospital…

DF: Thunder sure did come to our rescue last week…and having an athlete of his calibre on our team is fantastic…I really do feel confident in our chances now…

Thunder flicks his hair back as he climbs up onto the apron and then he steps through the ropes into the ring. He climbs up onto the turnbuckle and surveys the atmosphere with an air of calm before “666” screams out to an even bigger ovation. Flames burst from the front of the stage before Liam Wood marches out, the TV Title strapped around his waist…

JK: Here comes one of our co-captains….

DF: The TV Champion is a proud captain, and with him leading us I believe….

Liam Wood slaps the hands of the fans as he walks down the ramp and then he unstraps the championship as he jumps up onto the apron and poses on the ropes with his belt. The crowd chant his name as he climbs into the ring and touches knuckles with Thunder…

JK: Those two men have known each other for over twelve years, with them on the same page I think EWF has never been in a stronger position…

DF: It was only a month ago that these two put on one of the best matches in EWF history….if they can put that together and fire it at FEAR, I see a blue horizon…

Wood and Thunder both rest back against the ropes as “Cold Ash” plays out to another deafening ovation, greeting the arrival of Jimmy Phillips. He runs out onto the stage and he walks from one side to the other, nodding his head to the crowd’s reaction, before making his way down the ramp. Phillips bobs from one foot to the other and then unzips his hoody before throwing it into the crowd….he nods his head to the “E-dub-f” chants and then jumps onto the apron, sending red pyros up from the four turnbuckles…

JK: And here is the other co-captain….Jimmy Phillips is all fired up….this guy wants to rip Mike Conrad’s head off….

DF: He was so close to getting retribution on his former best friend when FEAR got themselves involved….tonight Phillips has back up, he will see this as an ideal opportunity to get his revenge…

Phillips shakes hands with Wood and Thunder before climbing onto the ropes, whipping the crowd into a frenzy. “Seven nation army” then screams out and the cheers turn to violent boos, accompanying the arrival of Alex Garcia, Mike Conrad and Enforcer, all of whom are wearing the red and black of FEAR.

JK: Enter the enemy….

DF: Despite the fact that FEAR may have taken a few knocks, these boys look extremely confident….with Enforcer and Conrad joining their ranks in the past couple of weeks, they are still a serious threat….probably the most serious threat ever seen in professional wrestling….

JK: These men are just a couple of weeks away from potentially from putting this promotion out of business….four thousand fans inside this arena would love nothing more than to see FEAR get their comeuppance here tonight….

DF: Yes sir….these fans are excited by War Games but they would happily see FEAR put out of business tonight…

Garcia is busy taunting the crowd as Enforcer and Conrad keep their eyes on their rivals in the ring, anger and anticipation on their aces. Garcia flips the finger to the fans in the front row before he climbs up onto the apron, trash talking the members of EWF in the ring. Enforcer and Conrad then climb up on opposite sides of the apron….

JK: FEAR in a flank position…

DF: These boys want to fight…no messing around tonight…

JK: I feel sorry for this referee, he is going to have one hell of a job keeping this in order…

Phillips turns to Conrad and beckons him in as Thunder does the same to Enforcer. Liam Wood locks his eyes on Alex Garcia and then storms forward, grabbing Garcia by the neck and he hauls him over the top into the ring. Phillips and Conrad begin to trade punches as Thunder and Enforcer instigate a fight on the opposite side…

DF: And here we go…

Garcia gets up and he swings wildly but Wood ducks it and hooks him around the waist before throwing him across the ring with a German suplex. Thunder is lashing knife edge chops against the chest of Enforcer but Big E lands a crunching headbutt and runs Thunder back into the corner, where he loads up with shoulder thrusts. Mike Conrad pokes Phillips in the eye and he looks to nail him quickly with an RKO but Phillips pushes him into the ropes and then crashes into Conrad with a huge clothesline, taking him over the top to the outside…

JK: You put EWF and FEAR in the same ring and you can guarantee carnage…

Phillips takes Conrad to the announce area and repeatedly smashes his head against the commentator’s table before running him backwards and clatters him against the security barrier. In the ring, Liam Wood connects with a vertical suplex on Garcia before heading for the corner…

DF: Wood getting ready to take Garcia out of play…

Enforcer knees Thunder in the gut and throws him out of the ring before cutting off Wood before he can get to the ropes, booting him in the ribs. Enforcer slams into Wood with fierce forearms before pulling him into the centre of the ring and he attempts to suplex the TV Champion…

JK: Garcia is back up…

DF: The numbers game is always a problem when FEAR are in town…

Garcia dropkicks Wood in the back, sending Viper and Enforcer crashing into the corner. Wood then staggers back out and Garcia lays him out with a spinning heel kick before he screams for Viper to get back up, where he kicks him in the stomach…

JK: CATALINA…

Wood counters by slipping his arms under Garcia’s arms and trying to lock him into a full nelson submission. Garcia twists and turns, desperate to avoid…

DF: Wood is trying to synch in the Viper Lock…

Garcia drops down to a seated position and slips under Wood’s legs, dragging the TV Champion to the ground. He then grabs ahold of Wood’s leg and tries to twist his ankle…

JK: Ankle…

Wood turns over onto his back and he kicks out with both feet, sending Garcia stumbling back into the corner. Viper then gets up and charges in for a clothesline but Garcia rolls away and sends Wood smashing against the turnbuckle before staggering back around…

DF: Gutbuster!

Garcia looks to throw Wood into the gutbuster but Wood slides off the back and he counters with a Russian legsweep…………………….1………………………………2……………………….shoulder up. Wood gets back to his feet and he boots Garcia in the gut before nailing him with right hands and whips him off the ropes….

JK: Nice powerslam…

Wood spins Garcia into the powerslam and then offers the tag to Jimmy Phillips, who gladly accepts. Garcia makes it back up to his feet and Phillips quickly pulls him into a clinch, slinging him into an overhead belly to belly suplex. Garcia gets back up and Phillips decimates him with a spinebuster……………………..1…………………………2……………kickout from Garcia!

DF: EWF getting themselves back into a semblance of control now…

Phillips drags Garcia up by the head and hauls him into a snapmare before landing a furious punch to the back of Garcia’s head, leaving him sprawled on the deck. Mike Conrad trash talks Phillips from the apron and “The Talent” walks over to the ropes, swinging with a haymaker….

JK; Conrad getting under Phillips’ skin…

DF: Phillips needs to be wiser than that…

Conrad drops down off the apron and sends Phillips off balance, allowing Garcia to sneak in and drag Phillips into a rollup…………………….1…………………….2…………………….kickout. They get back to their feet and Garcia attempts a hurricanrana but Phillips catches him on his shoulders and slams Garcia back into the corner before nailing him with a running splash….Garcia stumbles out and Phillips lifts him onto his shoulders…

JK: F-U!

Garcia drives elbows into the jaw of Phillips and drops off the back before running off the ropes for momentum, only for Phillips to spin around just in time…

DF: Samoan drop!

The crowd cheer as Phillips drills Garcia into the mat………………….1……………………………..2……………..shoulder up from Garcia. Phillips gets back to his feet and he makes the tag to Thunder, who immediately climbs up the ropes to the top…

JK: Thunder’s first taste of the action….

Garcia is just making it back to his feet as Thunder leaps off and nails a spinning back elbow that knocks “Wildfire” off his feet. Thunder then runs off the ropes and returns with a legdrop………………1…………………2……………Garcia kicks out!

DF: Garcia could do with a tag, he is taking a pounding…

JK: EWF should do everything they can to keep him in the ring….

Thunder drags Garcia up but takes three hard punches to the stomach for his trouble. He doubles up in pain as Garcia breaks free and runs off the ropes, only to return straight into a big boot to the face. Thunder welcomes Garcia back up and slings him into a hiptoss before letting him up again and hits a sidewalk slam…………………1………………………….2…………….Garcia gets his shoulder up!

JK: Enforcer and Conrad want in on this match….

DF: Two members of FEAR who really do love a fight…

Thunder walks behind Garcia into the corner and he opens up with hard right hands before gripping Garcia’s arm and whips him across to the opposite side. He chases across but Garcia drives his feet up, knocking Thunder back, and then he lifts himself onto the ropes and jumps off….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:12 pm

DF: What a shot!

Garcia leaps off with an attempted elbow to the top of Thunder’s head but the EWF member detonates a European uppercut right under the chin of Garcia as he comes down. The FEAR man stumbles back up and Thunder kicks him in the stomach…

JK: TEQUILA…

Garcia jumps out of the back of the attempted powerbomb and then dives across to his corner, slapping the hand of Enforcer. Thunder turns around and fixes Big E with a stare as they go face to face in the middle of the ring…

DF: Plenty of issues between these two men…

JK: Thunder upstaged Enforcer last week, not something the newest member of FEAR will be happy about…

Enforcer suddenly pushes Thunder in the chest and then thunder tries to respond with a right hand but Enforcer blocks it and rallies off with a right of his own, rocking Thunder onto his heels. He lets loose with three more punches, knocking Thunder back onto the ropes, and then he whips his opponent across the ring….

DF: Big knee!

Thunder ducks a clothesline on the comeback before running off the opposite ropes and returning with a jumping knee that takes Enforcer off his feet. Big E gets back up and Thunder dropkicks him into the corner before running with a diving back splash. Enforcer stumbles out and Thunder snapmares him down before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a hard knee to the side of Enforcer’s face……………1……………..2……………shoulder up. Thunder gets back up and he runs off the ropes, looking for a rolling DDT, but Enforcer counters with a backdrop on the comeback and then he scoop slams Thunder to the mat again.

JK: Enforcer has been one of the most impressive men on the roster in recent months, there is no doubt about that….

DF: Since he joined EWF he has been on a roll, he is a definite threat whilst he wears the colours of FEAR…

Thunder gets back up and Enforcer slams into him with a back elbow to the jaw before whipping him off the ropes and dropping him with a clothesline as he returns. Thunder makes his way up and Enforcer boots him in the gut and nails a pumphandle drop………………………1…………………………..2……………………….Thunder manages to kick out!

JK: Enforcer starting to bring control to FEAR in this match now…not something Thunder, Wood or Phillips would have wanted….

Enforcer punches Thunder back into the corner and he stomps a vicious mudhole before tagging in Mike Conrad, who draws serious heat from the crowd. Conrad lashes chops against the chest of Thunder and then he climbs onto the ropes and delivers a hard ten punch combo to Thunder’s head…

DF: Conrad has found a new sense of aggression since he joined FEAR….he really does seem a completely different competitor…

Conrad jumps back down and he waits for Thunder to stumble out of the corner before jumping up and connecting with a hard dropkick to the face……………..1………………….2…………….Thunder kicks out. Conrad quickly jumps ontop of his opponent and applies a seated sleeper…

JK: Now the pace is changing….Conrad trying to make Thunder use up all his energy by fighting a submission…

Thunder’s teeth are gritted as he struggles against the grip of Conrad, who is trying his hardest to keep the EWF man grounded. Thunder is able to tilt his body to the left slightly and get balance on one knee but Conrad is still over him, pressing down his body weight on the back of Thunder’s neck…

DF: This is a clever tactic from Conrad, the likelihood of him getting a submission here is slim, but he is making Thunder work so hard…

Thunder tries to pull Conrad’s grip free from around his neck but he cannot manage it, so is forced to change tactic. He presses his left palm down on the canvass and tries to lift himself up, only managing to spin around on all fours…

JK: Not the smartest move from Thunder, now Conrad has a modified camel clutch…

Conrad is sat on the back of Thunder now, his arms still locked around his opponent’s neck, and Thunder is struggling to make any adjustments at all. The referee asks Thunder is he wants to give up but he just shakes his head and then pushes up with all of his strength…

DF: This is the only thing he can really do, attempt to outmuscle Mike Conrad…

JK: From that position it is extremely difficult…

Conrad is trying to press down more but Thunder is able to make it onto one foot and from there he pushes hard until he manages to get both feet on the mat. The crowd are willing him on as he twists to his side slightly and is then able to drive elbows up into the gut of Mike Conrad…

DF: Tremendous amount of fight from this man…

Conrad doubles up in pain after four hard shots to the stomach and then Thunder breaks free and is able to run off the ropes to build some offense…

JK: FLAPJACK!

Conrad ducks under and lifts him up on the comeback, dropping him back across the top rope and snapping Thunder down onto the canvass. Conrad then nails a swinging neckbreaker……………………..1…………………..2………………..Thunder manages to get his shoulder up.

DF: Now Thunder is starting to feel the effects of a sustained beating…

Conrad pulls Thunder up and delivers five solid knees to the stomach before pushing him back to the corner, where Thunder slumps into a seated position. Conrad then runs in and delivers a hard knee to the side of Thunder’s face before dragging him back into the middle of the ring……………….1…………………..2………………..kickout. Conrad gets back up and out of nowhere he slaps Jimmy Phillips right across the face…

JK: What the hell was the need for that?

Phillips sees red immediately and dives into the ring, only for the referee to cut him off before he can get to Conrad. MC laughs from behind the referee’s back and taunts Phillips before he drags Thunder back to his feet and Alex Garcia jumps from the top rope, driving both of his knees down into the back of Thunder’s neck…

JK: There wasn’t even a tag there…

DF: FEAR creating their own rules now…

Garcia makes the cover as the referee turns back around……………………….1………………………2………………….shoulder up. Garcia gets up and he rakes his boot across the face of Thunder before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a jumping knee to the face of Thunder. Thunder stumbles back up and Garcia lifts him into a big suplex before making his way out onto the apron and then spingboards back in with a plancha across Thunder’s stomach…

JK: Garcia is so cocky and arrogant, to be honest I don’t think I would ever get tired of punching that face…

DF: Remember your impartiality as a commentator, Johnny…

JK: To hell with that…

Thunder makes his way back up and Garcia grips his arms from behind, slinging him into a tiger suplex…………………….1………………………2………………..kickout from Thunder. Garcia gets back and he stomps repeatedly on the chest of Thunder, leaving him sprawled on the mat before he makes his way to the corner and begins to climb…

DF: Garcia getting ready to take this to the next step…

Garcia reaches the top rope and he looks down at Thunder before jumping off into a straight splash across Thunder’s chest……………………………1………………………..2………………..kickout. Garcia crawls back up and he beckons for Thunder to stand…

JK: And now things are about to get a lot worse for Thunder…CATALINA…

Garcia looks to drill Thunder with the stunner but Thunder counters with a backdrop driver out of nowhere, leaving both men down on the canvass. Wood and Phillips clap their hands, trying to build momentum for Thunder to make the tag…

DF: This is Thunder’s chance….he needs to tag out here…

JK: Both Wood and Phillips are desperate to get involved here….

Thunder tries to drag himself across the canvass and toward his corner as Alex Garcia does the same on the opposite side of the ring. Mike Conrad’s hand is stretched right out to take the tag from Garcia as Thunder’s fingertips are inches from Wood’s hand….

DF: Conrad got in….

JK: VIPER STRIKES!

The crowd roar as Thunder slaps the hand of Wood and he immediately springs onto the ropes and flies across the ring, knocking Conrad down with a huge clothesline as he meets him in midair. Conrad gets back up and Wood slams into him with a flurry of punches before whipping him across the ring and sending him sky high with a backdrop on the return. Enforcer climbs in and tries to take Wood out on the blindside but Viper scouts him and ducks the big boot before gripping Enforcer around the waist and throwing him into a German suplex…

DF: Wood is all revved up….co-captain on a roll….

Conrad gets back up and Wood nails him with a German before turning his focus back to Enforcer, who he spins into a powerslam and then grabs him by the scruff of the neck and hauls him over the ropes to the outside. Mike Conrad gets back up and he tries to run at Wood for a diving splash but Viper sidesteps and sends Conrad crashing into the corner before welcoming him back out into a gutwrench suplex……………….1………………………….2…………………Conrad gets his shoulder up!

JK: The rise of Liam Wood has been quite simply phenomenal since he debuted here in EWF….he has gone from being a fresh-faced rookie to being a key member of this roster, on the cusp of main event glory if you ask me….

Conrad gets back up and Wood takes him down with a belly to belly suplex before welcoming him back up and he grips him around the throat before lifting him into a chokeslam position and then drops him down across his knee in a modified backbreaker…

DF: Amazing move….could end it…

1…………………………..2……………….Conrad just manages to get his shoulder up off the mat. Wood gets back up to his feet and he nods his head to the rampant crowd before ushering Conrad up and he boots him in the stomach….

JK: VIPER…

Conrad struggles against the pedigree and then he swipes Wood’s feet and bridges over the top of him………………….1………………………………2………………..Wood bridges out and spins into a position where ne nails Conrad with another German suplex, this time into a pinfall…………………………1……………………….2…………..Conrad gets his shoulder up.

DF: A real struggle going on for FEAR now….Liam Wood is the man here tonight…

Conrad gets back up and Wood lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before whipping him into the corner and he chases in with a hard clothesline. Wood then waits for Conrad to stumble out and he lifts him up onto his shoulders…

JK: WORLD…

Conrad quickly scrambles off the back of Wood and he then spins Viper around and jumps up into the air, leaving the crowd stunned…

DF: DUSTBUSTER…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:13 pm

JK: VIPER LOCK!

The crowd suddenly roar in approval as Wood counters the RKO into a full nelson submission, pressing right down on the back of Conrad’s head. The effects are immediate as Conrad’s legs give way slightly from the impact and he drops down onto his knees, allowing Wood to synch the submission in at its fullest….

DF: What a devastating submission hold this is….I don’t think Conrad can withstand this….

JK: No way that he can…he has nowhere to go, the agony in his back and neck is going to be too much…

Conrad’s face is already red and blotchy as he struggles against the submission but he refuses to quit when prompted by the referee. Wood is too strong and heavy, though, for Conrad to budge and he is pressing down with all of his might, making Conrad suffer…

DF: Conrad has no choice….he can try and be as macho as he likes but he isn’t going anywhere, he has to tap out….

JK: SUNSET HEIGHTS!

The anticipation of the crowd is soon turned to boos as Alex Garcia rolls back in the ring and he takes Wood out with the zigzag neckbreaker from behind, leaving Wood slumped on the deck. Garcia laughs at the booing fans and gets back up to his feet, only to stand in the firing line of a bone-crunching spear from Jimmy Phillips…

DF: I think “The Talent” has seen enough…

JK: Your damn right…

Phillips almost rips Garcia in two with the spear and then he crawls back up to his feet, stalking Mike Conrad as he tries to stand up. The crowd are electric as they wait for Phillips to gain his revenge on his former friend…

DF: Phillips is not the legal man…

JK: I don’t think he cares right now…

Phillips seems ready to nail the “rock-bottom” when Enforcer grabs his legs from outside of the ring and drags him under the bottom rope, initiating a fist fight on the outside. Phillips begins to rock Enforcer back before Big E drives a hard knee into Phillips stomach and then whips him forwards and straight into the steel steps….BOOM!

DF: Goodnight Jimmy Phillips…

In the ring, Mike Conrad is just about steady on his feet and he waits for Liam Wood to get back up before he jumps into him…

JK: DUST…

Wood pushes Conrad away into the corner and then runs in after him for a flying spear but Conrad moves aside and sends Wood crashing into the turnbuckle. He staggers back around and Conrad kicks him in the gut before nailing a double armed DDT……………………1………………………2………………shoulder up from Wood. Conrad complains to the referee before he hauls Wood up again and this time connects with a piledriver…

DF: That could finish it off…

….2
……………..Thunder breaks up the cover!

JK: Thunder to the rescue…

Thunder quickly exits the ring as Conrad and Liam Wood both begin to get back to their feet. Conrad is the fresher and he pulls Wood forward into an attempted suplex but Viper counters with a small package……………………..1…………………………….2………………shoulder up. They get back to their feet and Conrad misses with a right hand and Wood counters with an atomic drop before nailing a full nelson slam……………………..1…………………………….2………………..Conrad kicks out. They make it back up and Wood knees Conrad in the stomach and hooks his arms…

DF: VIPER DROP!

Conrad struggles and then he swipes Wood’s legs before slingshotting him into the corner, where Wood collides with the turnbuckle. Conrad then chases in for a splash but Viper rolls aside, sending Conrad crunching against the corner. Wood runs back in with a sickening yakuza kick to the face of Conrad before beckoning him out and he scores with a pele kick, knocking Conrad back against the ropes. The crowd are making a lot of noise as Wood then whips Conrad across the ring and pushes him into the air as he comes back….

JK: WORLD EATER!

Enforcer sprints in and big boots Wood in the side of the head, just before he can nail the big knee on Mike Conrad. Enforcer is escorted out of the ring by the referee as both Conrad and Wood lay slumped on the mat…

DF: Enforcer got Conrad out of jail there….he was done for…

Conrad manages to make it over to his corner and he makes the tag to Enforcer, who quickly climbs in and drags Wood away from the corner before he can tag in Thunder. Enforcer drops heavy elbows into the chest of Wood before kneeling over him and scoring with a barrage of rights and lefts…

JK: Big E is ready to cause some damage now….

DF: He can sense that FEAR has a chance to put this one to bed…

Enforcer drags Wood up by the head and he tries to lift him into a powerbomb but Wood scrambles down the back into a pinning combo………………………1…………………………………..2………….shoulder up. They both get back up and Enforcer throws a big right hand but Wood ducks it and runs off the ropes, coming back with a flying crossbody….

JK: Caught him….FALL AWAY SLAM!

DF: WOW!

Enforcer holds Wood in his arms and then launches him into the fall away slam, which causes to slam into the ropes and fall to the outside but not before Jimmy Phillips was able to slap him on the back for the blind tag. Phillips waits for Enforcer to turn around and then springs over the ropes, knocking Big E over with a huge shoulder tackle…

JK: The powerhouses to collide…

Enforcer gets back up and Phillips knocks him down with a running clothesline before welcoming him up again and takes him out with a Northern lights suplex………………………1………………………..2……………….shoulder up. Enforcer gingerly gets up and Phillips lifts him onto his shoulders…

DF: F-U…

Enforcer elbows his way off the back and then he sprints off the ropes to gather more momentum but Phillips ducks his attack as he comes back and then boots him in the stomach…

JK: Power…

Enforcer drops down onto his feet and nails a european uppercut that staggers Phillips back into the corner. Enforcer then runs in for a stinger splash but Phillips dodges it and then runs off the adjacent ropes as Big E spins around…

DF: GAME…

Enforcer ducks the “clothesline from hell” and he runs off the opposite ropes as Phillips carries on running at the ropes in front of him. Both men then sprint back toward the centre of the ring…

JK: GAME-CHANGER!

DF: FACECHECK!

The crowd erupt into gasps and cheers as Phillips and Enforcer literally explode in the centre of the ring with their finishing moves, leaving both of them completely motionless on the mat. The referee looks stunned as he stares down at both men and then he begins to count…

JK: Surely this match cannot end on a count-out…

DF: I wouldn’t rule it out…

JK: But what would happen then? The winner of this match is supposed to have a stipulation pick…

Phillips and Enforcer are both extremely groggy as they try and make their way over to their respective corners, where their teammates are awaiting the tag. The crowd strike up into a huge “Lets go Phillips” chant as JP is able to claw his way across the mat…

DF: These guys really need the tag…

JK: Garcia is in…

Garcia slaps the back of Enforcer and makes the tag, sprinting back toward the centre of the ring and he tries to grab ahold of Phillips’ leg and pull him back but he is too late, Phillips tags the hand of Thunder, drawing huge cheers from the fans.

DF: Garcia is about to face the “Oncoming storm”….

Thunder leaps over the ropes and into a crossbody takedown on Garcia before letting him back up and he takes him down with a rolling DDT…………………………1……………………….2……………….Garcia kicks out. They get back up and Garcia misses with a right hand before Thunder nails him with a back suplex and then makes his way over to the corner…

JK: Thunder is gonna fly…..made it!

The crowd cheer as Thunder flies from the top rope and he scores with a legdrop across the throat of Garcia and then makes the cover…
…1
……..2
…………Mike Conrad breaks up the count!

DF: These FEAR guys are everywhere….

Conrad and Thunder break out into a scuffle before Conrad rakes the eyes of his foe and spins him around before jumping up…

JK: DUST…

DF: WORLD EATER!

Thunder pushes Conrad away at the last minute and Liam Wood presses him into the air before detonating with the sickening knee to the face, sending Conrad tumbling through the ropes to the outside. Jimmy Phillips joins his teammates in the ring, daring Enforcer to act but Big E just looks up at them from the outside….

JK: Enforcer knows better than to test his chances against all three…

DF: Garcia left high and dry….

JK: TEQUILA BOMB!

The crowd roar as Garcia staggers back up and Thunder boots him in the stomach before drilling him with the thunderous sit-down powerbomb in the middle of the ring…
….1
…………….2
……………………………….3!

DF: We got them…

Ding ding ding

JK: A little bit of retribution on the road to Day of Reckoning…..EWF strikes back….

DF: FEAR really are stumbling right now….they can’t live with us…..the end is nigh for these sorry sons of b1tches…

JK: Remember your impartiality, Don…

The crowd are on their feet applauding as “Heroes are hard to find” blares out and Thunder, Viper and Phillips all celebrate their victory in the centre of the ring. Conrad and Enforcer drag Alex Garcia out of the ring and into the aisleway, ugly grimaces on their faces as they look back at their opponents in the ring.

DF: This war is far from over, we know that…but for once it seems like the momentum is on our side, it seems like FEAR is on the backfoot….

JK: Just the way it should be…for once EWF is united in the face of adversity, our boys are more than a match for what FEAR has to offer….in just a few weeks time this is going to end and right now I wouldn’t put a dime on FEAR coming up trumps, they are reeling….

DF: We still need to be careful….a wounded animal is a dangerous one, but EWF is looking better than ever…

Huge chants of “E-dub-f” ring all around the Coliseum as Wood, Thunder and Phillips continue to milk the crowd’s support. Enforcer and Conrad take one last look down to the ring, anger on their faces, before FEAR disappear into the backstage area.

Official match result: Thunder, Viper and Phillips via pinfall
Match time: 20 minutes 11 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:14 pm

*We go backstage and Ojore is standing in front of an irate Drake Callihan, who has just watched FEAR lose their second match of the night. Callihan looks agitated as he uses the remote to switch off the TV before turning back to Ojore.

Callihan: What the hell is going on here tonight?

*Ojore’s eyes just bore into Callihan, no response.

Callihan: I mean seriously, they add one little green haired douchebag to their mix and all of sudden we’ve got jelly legs? Need I remind anyone that Thunder is nothing but a punk…we have been owning the rest of them for months…why choose now to choke? WHAT THE HELL!

*Callihan launches the remote at the wall, smashing it in bits, and then he looks up at Ojore, his hands on the side of his face.

Callihan: And then, there is you…..I don’t think I need to spell things out to you Ojore….just what in the world where you thinking?

*Ojore continues to just stare

Callihan: I mean seriously…where in the planned specification did I say go out to the ring, interfere in Roth’s match and attack Robin Reborn? Would like you to remind me when I said that, BECAUSE I DON’T REMEMBER!

*Ojore offers no answer, drawing a sarcastic laugh from Callihan

Callihan: Now I get the silent treatment? Now you have no answer for me? You seemed full of answers to the problem earlier, Ojore…so please enlighten me now….I must have forgotten how successful FEAR were when it was just you and Machiavelli running the show….pray do tell just how you managed to have EWF eating out of the palm of your hand? Oh yeah, the “boss” hired me and I made it happen…

*Ojore is still not speaking, just looking at Callihan

Callihan: Machiavelli may not have enjoyed reigning you in once in a while but I am not experiencing the same problem. I was given the leadership role and dammit I will lead to my heart’s content, whether it makes you angry or not. I give the orders, I make the plans, and as long as you wear the FEAR colours you will damn well listen to what I say…you will do what I tell you…

*Ojore’s arms are flexing, his hands curling slightly.

Callihan: FEAR was a laughing stock before I came onboard, I revolutionized this entire faction…I made us what we are today. So instead of trying to second guess me all the time, maybe just listen to what I tell you….remember that it was thanks to my influence that you hold that precious belt of yours…

*Ojore looks down at the Anarchy Championship in his hand

Callihan: And I can open up as many doorways as you want…but you cross me again and I will snap them shut faster than you goddamn blink. Trust me, Ojore, you really do not want to mess this up….

Ojore: Chaos…

*Callihan raises his eyebrows in bemusement

Callihan: Excuse me?

Ojore: You are not my master…..

Callihan: Really?

Ojore: Chaos is my master…anarchy is my calling….Ojore not respond well to threats…

*Callihan grins and leans back in his chair

Callihan: Wake up and look at reality Ojore, stop messing me around. Chaos is the master of nothing….Power and money are the masters of this universe and right now I have got a whole lot of both…anarchy and mayhem maybe the brand of control you and Dario tried to use, but you failed…your methods were archaic….I changed the game…I made FEAR what it is today, I made you the feared monster that you are….

I’m the master of you whether you want to admit or not…because without me, without FEAR…you have got nothing….and you will do damn well to remember it…

*Ojore’s hands are tensed into fists but slowly he begins to relax, his breathing slows

Ojore: Ojore has match…

Callihan: Yes you do…..and you have specific orders too….remember?

*Ojore glares at Callihan for a few moments and then bows his head

Callihan: Good….because Costello may not belong to EWF anymore, but I sure as hell don’t like him….so what I want is to see his head pitched on that turnbuckle post at the end of the match…capiche? Now is the time for fun and games to end….we need a statement……and you are going to make it…..

Get out there and do what I pay you to do…

*Ojore turns away from Callihan and exits the room. The General Manager leans back in his chair and shakes his head.

Callihan: We need that damn control back…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:16 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd boo as Vincent Costello is standing by with Carlton Jacobs. Costello slicks his hair back and adjusts the EWF Championship on his shoulder as the interview gets underway.

Jacobs: I am joined at this time by the EWF World Champion, Vincent Costello. Vincent tonight is your first match for a couple of weeks and you go one on one with the beast of FEAR, Ojore, in an Anarchy Rules match. Ojore is of course the Anarchy Champion, so how do you feel about stepping into his realm tonight?

Costello: His realm? Just because Ojore holds that belt doesn’t mean that a glorified street fight is his territory. Need I remind you that I was born and raised in Hell’s Kitchen, New York City…

*The crowd boo

Costello: The roughest, toughest neighborhood in the United States, and not only did I survive but I ran those streets, I was the king. I can fight clean and I can fight dirty, it makes no difference to me at all…I thrive in all surroundings because I am the best in the world, deal with that fact right there.

Ojore may be bigger than me, stronger than me but he is not as tough as I am, he doesn’t have the balls that I do. He may hold that little Anarchy Championship but I am the EWF World Champion…I’m number one and I can beat any man on this roster with one armed tied behind my back.

Jacobs: This match comes after the announcement last week that you were no longer offering your services to EWF. You have decided to remove yourself from the EWF/FEAR war…..why is that?

Costello: Because I am tired of busting my a55 and getting nothing but grief in return. I tried to help this company but when you have a vindictive liar like Daniel Magnusson in charge, this place is doomed from the beginning to the end. That man doesn’t have a clue….what sort of a jacka55 offers half of his company to his rival? The rest of those losers on Team EWF can swallow all the bull(beep) they like but it is not happening for me…..fact is, aslong as I hold this belt I have a job no matter who runs this company…..Magnusson, Callihan….whoever wins, I’m walking around smelling like roses…..ain’t nobody can stop me…

*The crowd suddenly break out into cheers as Liam Wood walks into shot, getting straight in Costello’s face.

Wood: Would you like to make a bet on that?

*Costello smirks

Costello: I think I’ve grown tired of beating up jokers like you Wood, you will never have the class to defeat an icon like me.

Wood: An icon? I didn’t realize they had changed the meaning of that word…let’s call you what you really are…..a coward!

*The crowd cheer and Costello looks angry

Costello: The last thing in the world that I’ll ever be is a coward…so watch your mouth, before I do something that you regret…

Wood: Please make my day…

Costello: Your not even worth my time…..have fun trying to keep this piece of crap company alive, whether you win or lose….I’m still rolling it in…

*Wood laughs

Wood: I can’t believe how deluded you really are. You truly believe that if EWF loses this war that Callihan and FEAR will allow you to keep that belt? Callihan will have full control of this company you idiot…he will be able to do whatever he wants and the first action he will take is stripping you of that championship and tossing you on the scrapheap where you belong…actually, that doesn’t sound bad…

*Costello snarls

Wood: You can try and blame everyone else, try and make excuses for why you have done what you have done…but I see right through you, I see you for what you really are. Fact is, I’m glad you ducked out of War Games….because EWF doesn’t need a high tailing son of a b1tch like you on our team….you are nothing but a liability…..

But know this…..when this war is over…..when EWF wins at Day of Reckoning……I don’t want Daniel Magnusson to strip you of that belt…I don’t want him to punish you at all….I just want you and me in that ring….one on one…..because you can look me dead in the eye Vincent and know I am telling the truth…..your time as the World Champion is coming to a very abrupt end….my time is just about to begin!

*Costello scoffs

Costello: Keep living in dreamland, junior…..because in this world, the real world, your not even fit to lick my boots…….if, and it is a very big if, this company survives at War Games…..I would enjoy your five minutes of fame….because the first time you step foot in the ring with me…..your a dead man walking!

*They go nose to nose

Costello: Now get the hell out my way…I have a match against another brain dead a55hole….and he’s got a beatdown waiting for him just like you…

*Costello barges past Wood and walks out of the shot with a cocky strut. Wood watches him leave with a scowl on his face and then the scene changes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:18 pm

*Daniel Magnusson is shown in his office and he is emptying some pills into his hand before placing them in his mouth and washing them down with some water. His phone then rings and he picks it up, smiling as he answers.

Magnusson: Hello honey…yes, I have just taken them now, you don’t need to check up on me every five minutes…

*Magnusson laughs and then pulls a photo around on his desk. The cameras pan in and show a younger, healthier Magnusson with a beautiful blond haired woman.

Magnusson: I know you worry, but everything is absolutely fine….yes I know things are difficult right now but we have had a really good evening so far….the position is much healthier than it has been in months…

*Magnusson’s eyes are darkened underneath and his face unshaven. He looks like he is in desperate need of a good night’s sleep.

Magnusson: I have security outside the office and I have constant checkups to make sure everything is going ok……I know what happened is not going to make you feel any better but I need to be here at work until this war is over…EWF needs me right now and I want to see this through until the end…

*Magnusson places his hand on the photo and stares at himself and the woman next to him.

Magnusson: You gave me the opportunity to realize a dream when you sanctioned my venture, I will never forget what you have done for me….and one day I hope to repay your faith. I understand what I am doing has been hard on everyone, and I am truly sorry for that….but it will all be over soon and things will begin to smooth out once more. EWF is going to be a universal brand and together we can build an empire….

*Magnusson sighs deeply

Magnusson: I admit this process wasn’t what I was expecting…..but I really do believe that everything is going to change after Day of Reckoning……everyone is ready to put an end to FEAR for good, and once that happens….the sun will rise over a much more affluent and productive era, that is a promise….because I know it was you who provided me with the abilities to start this up….but I am more determined than ever to make this work….I want to make you proud….

*Magnusson smiles again

Magnusson: Thank you…..really? Are you sure?

*Magnusson suddenly looks a little worried

Magnusson: I don’t mind at all, but I do worry about your safety if you came here….I just don’t know what FEAR will do next….they are a little reckless right now with their backs up against the wall….I would rather show you after Day of Reckoning is over……..just three more weeks…..ok darling….I promise I will take care…..and I will see you tomorrow….ok….ok…..I love you too….bye!

*Magnusson hangs up the phone and sits back in his chair with a slightly more relaxed look. A sharp knock then comes at the door and Magnusson sits forward in his chair as a tech team member rushes in.

Magnusson: Christ man, can’t you knock?

Tech: I’m sorry Mr Magnussorn, sir….but I was just sent up here from the truck….

Magnusson: What is it?

*The tech member rushes around Magnusson’s desk and leans over, beginning to type away on his laptop. Magnusson looks worried.

Tech: This is CCTV footage from the east wing corridor….

*The camera is unable to get a clear view of the footage but it seems to show a figure walking down the corridor. Magnusson’s eyes widen

Magnusson: When was this filmed?

*The tech member looks at Magnusson

Tech: Five minutes ago, sir…

*Magnusson looks stunned

Magnusson: Impossible……I haven’t received word…

Tech: It doesn’t seem like anyone knew about it, sir….but we have had high rate resolution detector on the footage and it is definitely him…no mistakes….

*Magnusson looks puzzled

Magnusson: This is….quite a development…

Tech: Yes sir…

Magnusson: Do we know where he has gone?

Tech: So far the truck has been unable to locate him since he left the stairwell at the end of this corridor, the CCTV is down in that area for maintenance…

*Magnusson rolls his eyes at the misfortune

Magnusson: It is crucial that we find him….preferably before anyone else…

*The tech member nods his head and lifts a walkie talkie up

Tech: This is Matthews, I have informed Mr Magnusson of the situation and he wants the situation rectified immediately….we need a full sweep of the Coliseum….

*Magnusson continues to watch the footage on the screen as the door of the room opens and Drake Callihan steps inside. Magnusson quickly pops the window down off his laptop and the tech member puts his walkie talkie away.

Magnusson: Thank you for your help, Matthews….my laptop seems to be working fine now…

*He nods at the Tech member, who catches onto what he is doing.

Tech: No problem, sir….glad to have helped…..I will locate that update for you and swing it by later on…

Magnusson: Much obliged…

*The tech member quickly shuffles from the room, nodding awkwardly at Callihan as he leaves. Callihan then looks at Magnusson suspiciously as he moves over toward his own desk. Magnusson is looking at his computer screen intently before looking over to Callihan.

Magnusson: How does it feel being on the ropes?

Callihan: Just biding our time, Magnusson….just biding our time..

*Magnusson smiles and turns away, muttering under his breath

Magnusson: Your not the only one…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:21 pm

Main Event
Anarchy Rules
Vincent Costello vs Ojore

JK: What the heck did that tech guy just show Magnusson?

DF: I have no idea, but it seems like someone has arrived here in the Coliseum…

JK: But who?

DF: I haven’t seen the footage, I don’t have the foggiest….

The crowd in the Coliseum are making a lot of noise as “Bonfire” suddenly blazes out to a crescendo of boos. Fire blazes from the stage and then the giant form of Ojore appears in the entranceway, the Anarchy Championship seems miniscule over his shoulder…

JK: A very intriguing altercation between Ojore and Drake Callihan just a few moments ago…it seemed like Ojore was told to either do as he was told, or find another occupation…

DF: Callihan has some balls talking to a “beast” like this in the manner that he did….he was really upset that Ojore interfered in the first match of the evening and he wants to control the monster…

JK: Ojore did not seem to appreciate Callihan’s words and it will be interesting to see how that pans out in the coming weeks…

DF: FEAR look a little shaken up right now…they have lost both of their matches here tonight, EWF have a stipulation pick…..and tension between Ojore and the rest of FEAR seems to have grown from nowhere….if I was in the EWF locker-room I would be feeling pretty good about myself right now…

JK: But we cannot afford to get complacent, FEAR are very dangerous customers and they will be looking to get retribution….

Ojore raises his trademark lantern in the air and then he smashes it down against the rampway, causing more pyros to explode behind him. He then strides down toward the ring, giving no reaction at all to the boos of the crowd, and then he climbs up onto the apron, easily stepping over the ropes into the ring.

DF: This match will be contested under “Anarchy Rules” which means that anything goes, there is nothing illegal in a match like this….

JK: Something that Ojore thrives on….he loves to cause pain and suffering, the unpredictable nature of a match like this suits the Anarchy Champion to the ground…

DF: But his opponent seems to think the street fight stipulation is right up his alley…

Ojore stands motionless in the centre of the ring and then “Godfather” erupts from the PA system, greeted by more boos from the four thousand in attendance. Purple pyros shoot up into the rafters and explode before Vincent Costello slowly moves out into view.

JK: The World Heavyweight Champion….neither an affiliate of EWF or FEAR any longer, he is the lone ranger….and tonight he may feel more alone than he ever has in his life…

DF: Costello is the world champion, he deserves respect for that….but turning his back on EWF, living some sort of fantasy where he believes that belt saves him no matter which faction survives, is just ludicrous….the fact is, this is the way he wanted it and this is the way he is going to get it….Costello can handle this situation on his own…

JK: It is hard to tell which one of these men is more disliked by the crowd…

Costello gazes around at the fans that are screaming insults at him and then he turns his attention to the ring, where Ojore is just staring back at him. Costello runs his hand through his hair and then completes his journey, climbing up the steel steps and through the ropes. He pulls the world title off his shoulder and holds it in the air, showing everyone in the vicinity that he is the dominant power…

DF: Costello has the belt…but he has enemies on both sides now, he is going to need a guardian angel to keep ahold of that for much longer…

Costello looks into Ojore’s eyes as he passes his championship to the referee, which is then subsequently handed out to the timekeeper. The referee then has a quick word with both men before backing away and signals for the bell, the match is underway.

JK: Main event of EWF Conflict….Vincent Costello is about to find out what life is like without anyone watching your back…

DF: You heard Daniel Magnusson earlier, he said Costello had to go it alone…that EWF shouldn’t get involved….

JK: Costello made his choice, time for him to live with it…

Costello begins to inch around the side of the ring, keeping his distance from Ojore, and then he tries to shoot in with a kick to the knee but Ojore swings his long arms at the same time, causing Costello to retreat. This process continues for almost a minute before Costello tries to shoot in for a takedown but he cannot move Ojore back and the big man just clubs Costello right across the back…

DF: Costello needs to make this a dirty brawl….no way he can measure up to Ojore in the power stakes…

Ojore drags Costello back up and he clubs him across the back again before shoving him against the ropes and whips him across the ring, knocking him down with a clothesline as he comes back. Costello gets back up and Ojore throws him with a hiptoss before pulling him back up and he tosses him into the corner, kicking him hard in the stomach…

JK: Ojore will man-handle Costello, attempt to take away all of strength and energy…

Costello stumbles out and Ojore drops him with a heavy headbutt before he allows Costello back up and he hits him with a huge uppercut that sends Costello crashing through the ropes and onto the apron. Ojore grabs the world champion by the head and he easily hauls him back over the top rope into the ring, slamming him down on the mat in the process.

DF: Ojore in complete control at the start here….

Costello gets back up and Ojore launches a hard chop at his chest, knocking him to the mat again. The crowd are silent as Ojore then locks his hands around the side of Costello’s head and drags him up before throwing him through the air, over the top rope and crashing to the hard flooring below. The Anarchy Champion just glares as he walks to the ropes and climbs to the outside….

JK: Costello needs to find some way of combatting the big man….I don’t know how but he needs to find something….

Costello is trying to use the apron to get up as Ojore rags him back to his feet and then launches him against the ringside barrier. He then holds the world champion there and collides with sickening palm slaps to the chest, reddening the skin of Costello instantly. Ojore then whips Costello forward, sending him crashing against the ring apron…

DF: Costello wanted to go alone and now he is finding out exactly what that entails…

Ojore makes his way back over and he pulls Costello up, not knowing that the world champion has dragged a kendo stick out from under the ring……..WHACK! He slams the stick against the stomach of Ojore and then pulls free and targets the back of his opponent’s legs, sickening shot after sickening shot causes the big man to wobble slightly…

JK: Costello taking this fight back to the streets….the only way he knows how…

DF: It is a great tactic…

WHACK! He smashes the stick across the spine of Ojore and then he loads up for one last huge shot toward his foe’s head but Ojore throws out a hand and catches the stick in his fist, dragging it out of Costello’s possession.

DF: Now you run…

Ojore fixes Costello with an ugly stare and then he swings the stick around,…..WHACK! It collides with the side of Costello’s ribcage and sends him staggering away in pain….Ojore follows and he lashes the stick across Costello’s back this time, causing him to yell out in agony….Costello is trying to stay away from the monster but Ojore is relentless, drawing the stick back again….BOOM!

JK: That will slow you down…

Costello looks around in desperation and then he kicks out at the steel steps, sending them forwards and colliding with the kneecaps of the oncoming Ojore. Ojore stumbles but doesn’t quite fall down as Costello grabs his head and then smashes it off the top of the steps five times.

DF: Costello is so determined to make everyone know he can beat anyone in the world….he is not afraid to get his hands dirty…

Ojore stumbles backwards and Costello quickly picks a steel chair up from the ringside area and charges forward, driving the chair straight into the stomach of his opponent. Ojore doubles up and leans over the announce table as Costello draws the chair up over his head….CRACK!

JK: Big shot…

The chair slams off the back of Ojore with real venom and causes him to stagger away once more and then he rolls back into the ring. Costello keeps the chair in his hands and he climbs back onto the apron before scaling the ropes, waiting for Ojore to stand…

DF: Costello looking to take Ojore out…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:21 pm

JK: Oh no…

He jumps from the top, looking for an elevated chair shot, but Ojore catches him around the throat on the way down. He holds Costello in place, choking the life out of him, before swinging the arm over his shoulder and prepares to lift…

DF: CHOKE…

Costello, still with chair in hand, manages to jab the weapon into the stomach of Ojore and then he lands a quick snap DDT………………………1…………………………2……………………….Ojore powers out. Costello quickly drags the chair back up and he beckons for Ojore to stand as he swings back…

JK: Lights out…

Ojore swings a massive fist around and he punches the chair out of Costello’s hands before booting the world champion in the stomach and he whips him into the corner, sending him crashing against the turnbuckle. Ojore then attempts a running splash but Costello rolls out of danger and he locks his hands around Ojore’s waist as he staggers out…

DF: No way on earth can he get Ojore up…

Costello tries three times to suplex the big man but he cannot budge him. Ojore then pushes out hard from his hips, sending his backside into the stomach of the world champion and sends him rolling back across the ring. Costello gets back up and tries to run in but Ojore lifts him up and pushes him against the turnbuckle before pulling him around and nails a destructive Samoan drop……………………….1……………………..2……………..Costello gets his shoulder up!

JK: This is turning into a great match….both men really trying to one up each other…

DF: Ojore has the power though…it makes a huge difference…

Costello gets back up and Ojore drives a hard knee against his stomach before whipping him off the ropes and knocks him down with a big boot as he returns. Costello then stumbles up again and Ojore lifts him into a huge scoop slam before bouncing back off the ropes and returns with a huge legdrop………………..1…………………2……………………shoulder up from Costello!

JK: Each move that Ojore lands is stripping energy from Costello….

DF: Ojore has all the capabilities of being a main event player here in EWF…

Ojore drags Costello back up and he drives a knee into his stomach again before clutching him by the scruff of the neck and he runs him forwards, slinging him through the ropes to the outside of the ring once more. Ojore slowly follows his opponent and he waits for Costello to get up before lifting him into a bearhug and he runs him backwards toward the ringpost….

JK: He escaped…

Costello somehow manages to wriggle free at the last second, sending Ojore charging into the ringpost himself. Costello then rummages under the ring apron and he drags out a trash can before standing up, running forwards and he uses the ring steps to boost himself into the air before smashing the can straight across the top of Ojore’s head…

DF: The monster still won’t fall…

Ojore wobbles back on the balls of his feet but doesn’t fall down and Costello throws the trash can at him before pulling the ring apron up again, this time he pulls out a 2x4. The crowd cheer as Costello walks forwards and he smashes the wood across the hip of Ojore, knocking him against the ring barrier, and then he slams it down across his back, knocking Ojore onto one knee.

JK: Costello’s attack is starting to take a toll…

Costello stomps on the back of Ojore three times before backing away and then sprints back in, driving his knee against the side of Ojore’s head and drives it against the steel barrier. Ojore is slumped on the floor as Costello then drags a trash can from under the ring and he places it next to Ojore’s chest before backing away again…he sizes up his chance and then runs back, flying into a low dropkick that smashes the can against the head and chest of Ojore…

DF: That is tremendous impact….

Ojore rolls over in pain and begins to crawl back toward the announce area as Costello pulls a wire free from one of the cameras in the area and he runs forwards, jumping onto Ojore’s back and he wraps the cord around the beast’s neck…

JK: He is going to choke the big man out….

Costello is clinging onto the back of Ojore, wrapping the wire around the windpipe of the big man and squeezing as hard as he can. Ojore is struggling, trying to pull the wire free but he cannot get his fingers underneath the cord….

DF: Costello using his surroundings….he is toppling the giant…

Ojore’s eyes are bulging as Costello pulls back further on the wire, trying to finally make him pass out. Ojore is thrashing wildly and then he pulls forward with all of his might, sending both men toppling into the timekeeper’s area…

JK: Costello still has the wire around the neck…

DF: That was Ojore’s big chance to break free….

DING!

JK: Or not…

Ojore suddenly swings the ring bell over his shoulder and smashes it against the head of Costello, knocking him over. Ojore is then able to pull the cord from around his neck and he takes deep gasps of air, recovering from the ordeal…

DF: Ojore was so close to being put to sleep…

Costello gets back up, rubbing the side of his head, but Ojore quickly runs into him and lifts him into a bearhug before slamming him back into the ringpost. Costello cries out in pain before Ojore launches him back into the ring, and from underneath he pulls a sledgehammer…

JK: This is bad…

DF: He doesn’t need that weapon…he is dangerous enough without it…

Ojore climbs up into the ring with the hammer in hand and he holds it in his grasp as he launches forwards and swings it straight toward the head of the world champion…

JK: He’ll kill him…

Costello ducks at the very final moment and he runs off the ropes before flying back with a diving dropkick to the back of Ojore’s leg, knocking him down. Costello then gets up and he viciously kicks at the head of Ojore, stomping him back into the corner. The referee can only watch as the brutal assault continues until Ojore slumps back in the corner, unmoving.

JK: That was hard to watch…

DF: That’s what these types of matches are all about…

Costello looks down at the hammer on the floor and then he climbs from the ring and searches underneath before dragging out a table, which he slides into the ring. Costello then rolls back in and he pulls the table into the opposite corner from Ojore, resting it up against the turnbuckle. Costello then picks the sledgehammer up and he waits for Ojore to rise…

JK: I don’t know what Costello is thinking about here….

DF: He knows he will need something big to put this man down for a three…

Ojore stumbles forwards and Costello ducks under and drives the hammer into the big man’s stomach, knocking all the wind out of him. Ojore stumbles across and into the table in the corner before Costello charges across the opposite side of the ring and bounces off the ropes before sprinting back…

JK: Lookout…

DF: HIGH-SPEED COLLISION!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x5

Costello flies back with a splash that drives Ojore right through the table. The big man then stumbles back around and Costello looks amazed that he is still standing but then Ojore just drops down onto his face…

JK: Finally Ojore is out…

DF: Costello has him….

Costello quickly drops down and rolls the big man over and makes the cover…
…..1
………………2
………….Ojore powers out!

JK: WHAT?

DF: I had a feeling that might happen….Mike Conrad threw the kitchen sink at this guy and couldn’t keep him down….

Ojore is already beginning to move as Costello looks at the referee in surprise and holds up three fingers, only to be dismissed by the official. Costello slicks his hair back and looks to the skies before he rolls out of the ring and grabs ahold of two steel chairs. The crowd are cheering the action but booing the competitors as Costello heads back to the ring and climbs in. He stomps down on the back of Ojore’s head and then he slides one of the chairs underneath his face….

JK: This really doesn’t look good for Ojore…

DF: You can see the desperate edge in Costello’s eyes…

JK: Right now he is showing that he really doesn’t need backup….WOW!

The crowd gasp as Costello then lifts the other chair up and he brings it crashing down on the head of his opponent. Ojore is not moving as Costello throws both chairs out of the way and then drops down to make another cover…
…1
……..2
……………….kickout!

JK: What does it take?

DF: Ojore is not human, I am telling you….this guy has an unreal threshold of pain and suffering….

Costello’s face is blotchy and angry as he glares up at the referee and demands to know what is happening. The referee is indicating that Ojore kicked out and Costello swears loudly before getting up to his feet and he walks over to the corner, beginning to climb the ropes. The flashbulbs are going off as he reaches the top rope…

JK: Costello is giving this his all….what does he have to do though in order to gain the victory?

DF: This might do it…..KERB STOMP!

Costello leaps from on high, tucking his knees under his chest for more air time, and then he drives down and stomps both feet down ontop of Ojore’s head. The crowd look stunned by Costello’s continued offense and he quickly slides over to make yet another cover….

….2
……..thr-shoulder up again!

JK: This is not real…

DF: Oh your damn right it is real…

The whole arena is rocking as Ojore is able to thrust one of his arms in the air once more, breaking the pinfall of his opponent. Costello is grinding his teeth and smoothing back his hair as he crawls back up to his feet and immediately grabs the sledgehammer off the floor…

JK: Costello looks in a world of his own right now…

DF: He’s the world’s champion, he doesn’t want to be upstaged by anyone….as tough as Ojore is, he will not survive this…

JK: Costello is primed….here we go….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:23 pm

DF: BOOM!

Costello swings the hammer forwards but Ojore ducks at the last minute and then seizes Costello by the throat and lifts him into an earth-shattering chokebomb. Ojore rolls away, still feeling the effects of the head shots he has taken, but Costello is completely flat-out on his back…

JK: That is how you change the complexion of a match…

DF: Ojore just bust Costello in half….but he has taken so much punishment that he can’t capitalise…

Both men are very groggy as Ojore slowly manages to pull himself over and puts a massive hand across Costello’s chest…………………………..1………………………………..2…………………..Costello is able to kick out. The referee can only watch as both competitors slowly get back up to their feet and Ojore then rips the padding off one of the turnbuckles and he grabs Costello by the head…

JK: He’s gonna knock him out…

Costello gets his boot up and blocks the impact before elbowing back into the ribs of Ojore, and knocking him away. Costello then grabs the arm of the big man and attempts to lift him into an Olympic slam but Ojore just swats him away and then he bench presses Costello up as he comes back…

DF: This is a long way down….

Ojore slams Costello down onto the canvass and then he lets out a monstrous roar as he pulls the world champion back up and locks him in a gutwrench…

JK: He’s going for a ride…..POWERBOMB!

Costello somehow counters out in midair, slamming Ojore face-first into the mat with an x-factor facebuster. Costello then crawls back to his feet and he makes his way over to the corner again, where he climbs the ropes…

DF: Dangerous predicament but Costello knows he needs something big….

JK: Such a risk for him to be taking….BOMBS AWAY!

Ojore gets back up and Costello takes his opportunity to dive from the top and into a crossbody takedown, only for Ojore to catch him in his arms, cradling him like a baby…

DF: That really isn’t what Costello wanted…

JK: The end is nigh………WORLD’S STRONGEST SLAM!

Ojore roars as he lifts Costello high up and then prepares to slam him back down to the mat but somehow Costello is able to roll over the shoulder of Ojore and jump out the back. Ojore then turns around and Costello levels him with a huge low-blow…

DF: Do whatever you have to in order to survive…

JK: Costello was dead meat without it….WHAT A SHOT!

DF: The bigger they are….the harder they fall!

The crowd suddenly gasp as Costello grabs the sledgehammer from the mat and he drives it right into the temple of Ojore, sending the big man crashing down on his back. Costello throws the hammer away and drops down to his knees…

JK: He’s gonna do it…

The boos begin to ring all around as the cameras pan around the crowd and show familiar figures of Mike Conrad, Enforcer, Alex Garcia and Tyler Roth moving in from different sections of the audience. They all reach the barricades and jump over, surrounding the ring.

DF: Like a pack of wild dogs…

JK: And now Costello is in trouble….now the world champion is going to find out the danger of not having EWF watching his back…

Costello is watching the outside and he quickly scrambles to grab the sledgehammer as all four members of FEAR slide into the ring and they dive on him before he even has a chance to wield the weapon. Roth pushes him back into the corner and Conrad drives in with a heavy boot to the stomach of the world champion before whipping him out into a flying dropsault from Alex Garcia. Roth and Garcia stomp down on Costello before they rag him back up to his feet and Enforcer runs off the ropes…

DF: FACECHECK!

JK: Costello is getting decimated right in front of us….and he doesn’t have anyone to back him up…

Ojore is slowly getting back to his feet and he sees his FEAR teammates all around him and then looks down at the heap of Vincent Costello. Ojore shakes his head and seems to be angry at what he sees…

DF: Ojore doesn’t look happy…

JK: I think he wanted the match ended on his terms…

DF: It seems a little hypocritical that Ojore interfered in Roth’s match but he now isn’t happy that FEAR have interfered in his…

JK: I guess the issues are nowhere near cleared up…

Alex Garcia and Tyler Roth are arguing with Ojore before the Anarchy Champion pushes them both into the corner, warning them not to test him. Enforcer and Mike Conrad look at each other and then hold up their hands to Ojore, telling him that the ball is in his court…

DF: Enforcer making the executive decision to leave Ojore to it…

Roth and Garcia don’t look happy as they climb out of the ring and join Enforcer and Mike Conrad on the outside. All four men watch as Ojore then drags Vincent Costello back up to his feet…

JK: I think Costello is about to be on the wrong end of Ojore’s wrath….YES!

The whole ring shakes as Ojore ploughs Costello down into the mat with a WSS. He stares at his teammates on the outside of the ring and then lifts Costello up again and he decimates him into the canvass again with another slam, this time causing blood to trickle from the mouth of the world champion. Ojore then presses both of his palms on Costello’s chest, making the cover…

DF: Nobody survives an onslaught like that…

….2
……………3!

JK: Ojore just pinned the world heavyweight champion…..

DF: With a little assistance from FEAR…

The crowd are booing as “Bonfire” echoes out and Ojore is declared the winner. He does not celebrate his victory though, instead he just continues to stare at the rest of FEAR on the outside.

JK: Ojore looks really upset with how FEAR got involved here…

DF: It seems like he was convinced he could win this match alone…

JK: His teammates obviously disagree….

Enforcer is looking around at Conrad, Roth and Garcia and then he nods his head to them and they begin to pull up the ring apron, dragging a table from underneath and throwing it in the ring. FEAR then climb back into the ring and set the table up as Enforcer looks at Ojore and says “You know what the orders are”…

DF: Enforcer seems to be leading a second assault here…

JK: FEAR are really going to town on Costello now….this looks bad for the world champion…

DF: I don’t like his chances of getting out of this one unscathed….FEAR mean business…

JK: Callihan wanted a statement made and right now it is going to be delivered….

Garcia and Roth pummel Costello as Conrad pulls the table into the middle of the ring and then Enforcer pulls Costello in front of the table and crashes his head across Costello’s nose, leaving him slumped back across the table. FEAR then hold Costello in place as Enforcer looks at Ojore and then at the ropes…

DF: What the hell are these guys thinking?

JK: I think they want Ojore to climb the ropes….if he comes down on Costello from up there he’ll break his spine…

DF: This is enough….Magnusson needs to re-think his orders and get reinforcements out here….Costello needs help…

JK: I don’t think Magnusson is going to change his mind….Costello is all alone…

Costello is unable to move as Roth and Garcia hold him place whilst Conrad and Enforcer watch from the side. Ojore makes his way to the ropes and he slowly begins to climb up, into a Banzai drop position. He looks out at the crowd as he prepares to jump….

DF: He’s gonna use the Vader Bomb…

JK: Oh jeez no…

Official match result: Ojore via pinfall
Match time: 13 minutes, 32 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:23 pm

Suddenly something catches Ojore’s attention, a flash of light at the front of the stage. The whole Hypertron structure seems to be glowing bright blue and an electrical force seems to be emanating up and down, crackling and hissing as it does so.

DF: Is the tron broken?

JK: I don’t have a clue…

Sparks begin to fly from the front of the ‘tron and then there is five blasts of electrical energy, sending blue pyros shooting high up into the air. Every face in the Coliseum is staring at the entranceway as the lights in the arena big to surge, on and off, before there is another loud bang and a blinding blue/white flash illuminates the entire stage…

DF: It’s not….

JK: OH MY GOD IT IS!

DF: NO FRICKING WAY….

The whole arena suddenly erupts as “Lose yourself” screams out of the PA system and a hooded figure walks out onto the stage. He faces the ring and then he lowers his hood, a knowing smile upon his face as he looks down at the stunned FEAR members…

DF: I DON’T BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEING HERE….

JK: HE’S BACK…..JASON SPARXZ IS BACK IN EWF!

The whole arena is rocking as Sparxz comes running down the ramp and quickly jumps up onto the apron. Alex Garcia comes forward but Sparxz grabs ahold of him and guillotines him across the top rope, sending him staggering back into Tyler Roth. Sparxz then runs across the apron and uses the ropes to swing up and nail a pele kick to the top of Ojore’s head, sending him crashing off the ropes and through the table in the middle of the ring…

DF: Sparxz just took out Ojore…

Vincent Costello is able to break free and he rocks Alex Garcia with a right hand before ducking a clothesline from Mike Conrad and he clotheslines him over the top rope to the outside. Sparxz uses the ropes to springboard in and he takes Big E out with a flying headscissors, sending Enforcer rolling under the ropes to the outside before landing a superkick on the jaw of Tyler Roth, sending him into the path of Costello….

JK: OMERTA!

DF: Did you ever believe, in your wildest dreams you would see these two men working together?

JK: Not a chance…

Only Alex Garcia is left in the ring and he stumbles around into Vincent Costello, who spins him into an Olympic slam as Jason Sparxz leaps up onto the top rope. The crowd are going crazy and the flashbulbs are popping all over as he leaps through the air…

DF: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

The cheers are deafening as Sparxz lands the high-flying move and sends Garcia rolling from the ring to join the rest of FEAR on the outside. Huge chants of “Welcome back” and “Let’s go Sparxz” are roaring all around as Vincent Costello and the former world heavyweight champion, Sparxz, go face to face in the middle of the ring…

JK: Vincent Costello was just moments away from having his career put in serious jeopardy….nobody was going to help him, EWF have washed their hands of him…but then out of nowhere came the most unlikeliest of saviours….Jason Sparxz has returned to EWF….

DF: Over two months out with an injury that was caused by Vincent Costello, Sparxz has returned and saved Costello from serious beatdown….what does this mean? Is Sparxz joining the fight against FEAR….or does he have his eyes on something else?

The referee is just handing Vincent Costello the world championship back and Sparxz’ eyes travel down to look at the belt before he looks back up at Costello, desire burning in his pupils. Costello looks genuinely concerned before he and Sparxz both look to the stage, where FEAR are retreating…

JK: FEAR had a great plan…after many setbacks tonight they were about to take the world champion out of commission, what a statement that would have been…but the road to War Games just took a hell of a swerve….the return of Jason Sparxz has thwarted FEAR once more…..

DF: Next week is the last stop before the PPV and I can guaran-damn-tee that Callihan will want FEAR to throw everything at EWF….things are getting dangerous now….I am very much expecting repercussions for what has been witnessed here…

JK: An air of excitement in the Coliseum tonight ladies and gentlemen but we are out of time…thank you for joining us for what has been a fantastic show….we will back in ten days for the final stop ahead of Day of Reckoning…you really will not want to miss it….goodnight everyone!

The show goes off air with Enforcer and Mike Conrad still glaring down at Costello and Sparxz whilst Ojore is kneeling in the aisleway, neither retreating or attacking. All five men are staring at each other as we go to credits.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 27 Jun 2013, 2:26 pm

*Before the show goes off air the cameras pan around to the backstage area where an irate Drake Callihan is watching the end of the main event, fury etched all over his features. He boots the monitor off the table, sending it flying across the floor before he turns to his side, addressing someone off camera.

Callihan: Desperate times call for desperate measures....we have one more week to break their spirit and I cannot think of a better way to get the ball rolling....you know what to do?

*A voice sounds from behind the camera, a female voice

???: I do....leave it with me!

*Callihan smiles maniacally as the show goes off air

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down