The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tickets & Season Ticket Prices for your club

+7
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
LondonTiger
jeffwinger
funnyExiledScot
XR
Cardiff Dave
Geordie
11 posters

Go down

Tickets & Season Ticket Prices for your club Empty Tickets & Season Ticket Prices for your club

Post by Geordie Thu 20 Jun 2013, 12:18 pm

Im considering renewing my ticket, but its a considerable lump to pay out...for the main A stand its £400 - £500 depending on where exactly you sit.
Also with the games on a Sunday now..i might not make them all...so is it worth the initial outlay..

Whats the prices like at your clubs...reasonable or around the same...

North Stand/East TerraceAdult£200
Concession£150
Junior£100*
South StandAdult£300
Concesson£225
Junior£150*
West Stand AAdult£500
Concession£375
Junior£250*
West Stand 22 to 22Adult£400
Concession£300
Junior£200*
West Try to 22Adult£300
Concession£225
Junior£150*
East Stand SeatsAdult£400
Concession£300
Junior£200*

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Tickets & Season Ticket Prices for your club Empty Re: Tickets & Season Ticket Prices for your club

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 20 Jun 2013, 12:28 pm

Fill your boots;

http://www.scarletfever.org/forum/season-tickets-a-comparison_topic37325_page1.html

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Tickets & Season Ticket Prices for your club Empty Re: Tickets & Season Ticket Prices for your club

Post by XR Thu 20 Jun 2013, 12:30 pm

Season Ticket Prices Cardiff Blues
2013-2014
Earlybird Price
Full Price
Central SeatsAdults
Seniors
Junior
Reserved SeatsAdults
Seniors
Juniors
TerraceAdults
Seniors
Juniors
Students
Family TicketFamily Stand (A)
Winged (B)
Disabled

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Thu 20 Jun 2013, 12:31 pm

i like how the 'earlybird price' is only a fiver cheaper...BARGAIN!

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 20 Jun 2013, 12:31 pm

Don't talk to me about season ticket prices. I've forked out for an Edinburgh season ticket and a Scotland season ticket already this summer, and whilst I think both work out at decent value as opposed to simply buying tickets on the day, the Edinburgh prices in particular seem steep given the utter shambles due to unfold on the pitch.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffwinger Thu 20 Jun 2013, 12:49 pm

Price structure for Gloucester:

http://www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/tickets/season_tickets.php

And an illustration of what all the price brackets mean:

http://www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/tickets/stadium_plan.php

Generally I think it's pretty decent value.  Season ticket includes all group games in the LV= Cup and Heineken Cup as well, which I think is normal for most English clubs.  Looking at individual match prices, I think it usually works out that if you can make about 10 games then the season ticket is cheaper than individuals, plus you save the hassle of buying every time.

jeffwinger

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu 20 Jun 2013, 12:59 pm

My season ticket was £390, my dads £330. We are in the silver bracket so good, not best. Covers 17 matches (11AP, 3HC, 2LV, Friendly with Ulster).

Small increase on last season - but they have made it easy to re-sell your seat for any match you cannot make - assuming there is a buyer.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu 20 Jun 2013, 1:30 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:Don't talk to me about season ticket prices. I've forked out for an Edinburgh season ticket and a Scotland season ticket already this summer, and whilst I think both work out at decent value as opposed to simply buying tickets on the day, the Edinburgh prices in particular seem steep given the utter shambles due to unfold on the pitch.

Surely they give the Embra ones away for free? You can't be expected to pay for that?

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by HongKongCherry Thu 20 Jun 2013, 1:32 pm

As per the list from jeff, my ticket cost £399 and its worth every penny! Going to the rugby is genuinely one of the highlights of my week and for the level of enjoyment I receive that's not a bad price at all. Similar to what LT has said, Glaws get the 11 AP, 3 HC, 2LV plus the double header friendly against Plymouth and Scarlets and entry to the 7s. The only problem is that we have to wait so long for the season to start! Tickets & Season Ticket Prices for your club 3933776953
HongKongCherry
HongKongCherry

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu 20 Jun 2013, 1:33 pm

Want the fixtures, so I can start to plan the year ahead.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu 20 Jun 2013, 1:34 pm

Oh, and I am paying by interest free direct debit - so no up front outlay.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 2:55 pm

My ST remains at £400, which has been frozen for a third season. Single tickets for the big games, Tigers/Glaws keep creeping up though, at over £40 a pop but the Rec always pretty much sells out.

Even though it is a Lions year I do have to go back a long while to be able to name five Bath players in a starting England lineup -per the last Pumas game. Hopefully it should be an exciting season - as ever the optimist....

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Thu 20 Jun 2013, 3:03 pm

Renewed my Ospreys st for £99. That's me and two under 16s for 10 league, 3 HC and the LV. These deals have been brilliant over the past few years. Given our well documented attendance figures, we can pretty much sit where we want for the pro12 games. Lol We have a decent squad and some exciting youngsters but we're playing second fiddle to the Swans.
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu 20 Jun 2013, 3:05 pm

Recwatcher wrote:My ST remains at £400, which has been frozen for a third season. Single tickets for the big games, Tigers/Glaws keep creeping up though, at over £40 a pop but the Rec always pretty much sells out.

Even though it is a Lions year I do have to go back a long while to be able to name five Bath players in a starting England lineup -per the last Pumas game. Hopefully it should be an exciting season - as ever the optimist....

I was trying to remember the last time England played a test series without any Tigers.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sat 22 Jun 2013, 11:56 am

For me and my brother in law to renew our season tickets we paid £165, or £82.50 each Smile
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Sat 22 Jun 2013, 4:26 pm

I paid £225 for mine with Glasgow - main stand, near halfway, 10 rows up. 11 Pro12 and 3 Heino matches, and the option to renew with the same seat before season tickets go on general sale again next season.

Only £1.50 return train fare to get from Glasgow city centre out to Scotstounhill.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 6:29 pm

I took a sabbatical last season at the Dragons (as documented elsewhere), and have come back for next season. The Dragons had a deal for a new person (which I am now classed as) to be introduced to the region by a season ticket holder at half price. I've therefore managed to get one in the new seated stand for an early bird half price of £125 which is an absolute bargain I reckon! A student one would have been only £80 for a new introduced member!!! A terrace one even cheaper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 6:30 pm

Oh, and I can pay it in 3 instalments too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down