The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Who's going to break the women's 60m hurdles record first?

3 posters

Go down

Who is going to break the women's 60m hurdles record first?

Poll: Who's going to break the women's 60m hurdles record first? Vote_lcap60%Poll: Who's going to break the women's 60m hurdles record first? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Poll: Who's going to break the women's 60m hurdles record first? Vote_lcap20%Poll: Who's going to break the women's 60m hurdles record first? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Poll: Who's going to break the women's 60m hurdles record first? Vote_lcap20%Poll: Who's going to break the women's 60m hurdles record first? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Poll: Who's going to break the women's 60m hurdles record first? Vote_lcap0%Poll: Who's going to break the women's 60m hurdles record first? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Poll: Who's going to break the women's 60m hurdles record first? Empty Poll: Who's going to break the women's 60m hurdles record first?

Post by lsabre Thu 03 Feb 2011, 4:09 pm

Seeing that Jessica Ennis and Tiffany Offili are both racing over 60m hurdles this weekend, I've thought of setting up a poll over who's going to be the first to dip under Jessica's current UK record of 7.95 secs? So take your pick!

lsabre

Back to top Go down

Poll: Who's going to break the women's 60m hurdles record first? Empty Re: Poll: Who's going to break the women's 60m hurdles record first?

Post by lsabre Fri 04 Mar 2011, 4:40 pm

I think this now becomes very relevant and I'm glad that I picked Offili at the time, although with another meeting in mind!!

lsabre

Back to top Go down

Poll: Who's going to break the women's 60m hurdles record first? Empty Re: Poll: Who's going to break the women's 60m hurdles record first?

Post by trickstat Fri 04 Mar 2011, 6:29 pm

Ooops got this one wrong!

Of course if Jess was fit she would have run 7.94 this morning. LOL! I can't see her getting it back now.

What odds on TO breaking Angie Thorpe's record this year? Odds on I'd say!

trickstat

Back to top Go down

Post by lsabre Fri 04 Mar 2011, 9:40 pm

To be honest, I also thought that Jess had a better chance to break it first at the time but somehow my instinct stuck with Tiffany!! *laugh* As for Angie Thorp's long-standing 12.80, as long as Tiffany and Jess are healthy and fit it's going to be revised substantially in summer!

lsabre

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Mar 2011, 10:01 am

Problem is many do not see her as being british, just an American reject my loyalties remain with our girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by teassoc Sat 05 Mar 2011, 10:12 am

After yesterday I guess it's got to be Tiffany. I wasn't going to bet on Jess anyway.

Is the poll still open? I can't seem to be able to vote and didn't think I'd done so already!

I'm happy to see her in GB colours doing her GB Mum proud! Still sorry about Fiona May jumping for Italy but that's the way somethings go. Nothing like the flags of convenience flown by some ex-East Africans.

teassoc

Back to top Go down

Post by trickstat Sat 05 Mar 2011, 10:47 am

teassoc wrote:Is the poll still open? I can't seem to be able to vote and didn't think I'd done so already!

I think that would be a bit like betting on a race after it's been run! Can't see Jess breaking Tiffany's record.

trickstat

Back to top Go down

Post by teassoc Sat 05 Mar 2011, 11:17 am

trickstat wrote:
teassoc wrote:Is the poll still open? I can't seem to be able to vote and didn't think I'd done so already!

I think that would be a bit like betting on a race after it's been run! Can't see Jess breaking Tiffany's record.

Sorry I didn't look at the title closely enough. Doh

I was picking up on the prospects for Tiffany this summer.

teassoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down