The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Beachfront Brawl Spoiler Thread!

+5
Blade
Dolphin Ziggler
Steel
Fernando
jeromedubois
9 posters

Go down

Post Beachfront Brawl Spoiler Thread! Empty Post Beachfront Brawl Spoiler Thread!

Post by jeromedubois Sun 07 Jul 2013, 11:40 pm

Superstar of the Night?

Match of the Night?

Favorite Moment?

Shock of the Night?

Future Feud you think will happen?

Score out of 10:

Any Additional Feedback:

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post Beachfront Brawl Spoiler Thread! Empty Re: Post Beachfront Brawl Spoiler Thread!

Post by Fernando Sun 07 Jul 2013, 11:44 pm

Fernaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaando wrote:Superstar of the Night? - Nate

Match of the Night? - Ronster vs Deep Heat was so fking hilarious but the main event was quality and surprisingly Hero free Laugh 

Favorite Moment?  Everyone throwing out Orthrus/Plague

Shock of the Night? Orthrus/Plague match in general

Future Feud you think will happen?  I don't think the ownership deal is done yet after that screwjob and Blade/Brown seems to be continuing despite being a final battle

Score out of 10: 9

Any Additional Feedback: Look where your posting the show Wink

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post Beachfront Brawl Spoiler Thread! Empty Re: Post Beachfront Brawl Spoiler Thread!

Post by Steel Sun 07 Jul 2013, 11:51 pm

SRA SRA SRA SRA SRA

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Jul 2013, 11:56 pm

Superstar of the Night? Hard to look past Nate really

Match of the Night? Need you ask, main event. Astounding work

Favorite Moment? Personally for me when Angel and gazzy teamed together again

Shock of the Night? The screwjob

Future Feud you think will happen? Reilly v mr jones by the looks of things

Score out of 10: 8, I really enjoyed it. I wasn't happy with the match I wrote, nowhere near as good as I know I can do so apologies.

Any Additional Feedback:

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun 07 Jul 2013, 11:58 pm

Superstar of the Night? Has to be Nate nack winning the world championship, congrats sweetwater long overdue

Match of the Night? I can't look any further than the main event that was all sorts of epic

Favorite Moment?SRA SRA SRA, other than that jones signing the contract in blood was just so damn evil and sadistic loved it

Shock of the Night?has to be the ownership screw job didn't see it coming, all the surprise entrants in the main even aswel Percy diesel matzko angel chaos and of course SRA SRA SRA

Nate vs Plague for championship

Masters vs helms

Score out of 10: of give it a solid 8 overall but the main event would be a 10

Any Additional Feedback:brilliant show loved every moment and every shock, be really intresting to see what happens from now as its pretty much a clean slate again could go in so many directions

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 08 Jul 2013, 4:35 am

jeromedubois wrote:Superstar of the Night? Masters

Match of the Night? Main Event

Favorite Moment? The Masked Man attacks

Shock of the Night? Blade losing

Future Feud you think will happen? More to the ownership

Score out of 10: 7-8. Main Event was amazing, maybe the other matches not as good as some ppvs but it was all about the big match!

Any Additional Feedback: there's a few things that could have been better, but no time for negatives.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 08 Jul 2013, 8:37 am

Superstar of the Night?

Match of the Night?

Favorite Moment?

Shock of the Night? Has to be the screw job with the two boss's.

Future Feud you think will happen? Gotta be the masked man and Gazzyd.

Score out of 10: Nice 8 out of 10 but like Steel said a very solid 10 out of 10 for the main event I really thought I was gonna get shocked and win in when I got through to the last four really well written dubsy well done mate.

Any Additional Feedback: Apart from the little his up from the posting to me every think was fine well done lads.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 08 Jul 2013, 11:44 am

Thanks for all the feedback so far - Really great to hear everybody liked the show - Much of what happened was worked out way back in December so it was nice to see it come to life

To answer a questions from here and other threads -

Most of the entrants were one offs Angel and SRA etc but Chaos is now a fully fledged member of 6CW so welcome Gregers to the world of 6CW

Masked man - Gazzy - Sorry, we just couldn't let you know just yet. I promise you will find out on the next show................... maybe Smile

Sweetwater - Congratulations bud - There were a lot of top contenders and we did to and fro about it but we both agreed that you truly deserve to be the first holder of the heavyweight title in the new 6CW - It may be a rocky road from here in though Smile

The next show will be Wednesday 24th July - It will be an Aftermath and we will deal with all the fallout from the PPV as Jones looks to stamp down his authority

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 11:56 am

I wouldn't mind mate but I was talking to Dubs over facebook and he was debating whetehr or not to reveal him at the PPV or one of the shows after, and I think I stupidly postponed it myself by telling him it might be more of a shock at a weekly show

obviously forgetting they were now going to be a three week break Doh

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 08 Jul 2013, 12:01 pm

Do you still have no idea? - We have tried to drop subtle hints amongst all of the red herrings Smile

Only 16 days to go

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon 08 Jul 2013, 12:04 pm

Superstar of the Night? I'd like to say Masters because I lasted so long but its gotta be Nate Nack, first new 6CW champ, congrats!

Match of the Night? Ruler of the Ring

Favorite Moment? Personally, being in the final two of the Ruler of the Ring.

Shock of the Night? The coming together of Plague & Othurus, deadly duo.

Future Feud you think will happen? Reily vs Mr. Jones. Mystery man should be revealed soon so a match with Gazzy. Possibly myself vs Helms.

Score out of 10: 9

Any Additional Feedback: Ronster/Heat was really unique, good writing there. The concept of the Ruler of the Ring match is great, I came so far and thought I was gonna win it but then Nate Nack broke Masters heart. Sad It was a great read though, good job.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 12:10 pm

I've changed my mind like a dozen times pmac, I'm completely at a loss

So well done for that

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 08 Jul 2013, 12:11 pm

Who have you ruled out? -Think we need a discussion thread of it's own for this one Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 12:20 pm

I'm gonna have to re-read everything

I reckon it's somebody from old 6cw after the other week so I've ruled out every new guy. I'm stuck on whether its one of the old guys who came over but then blade and Reilly have been in a match with me when the masked man appeared

I don't think dubs is too interested in keeping the Dubois character going considering he was talking about a potential new character the other week

That leads me to likes of lex, Geoff, perfect Jack, dicey even engel if you've somehow managed to track him down

Really at a loss

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 08 Jul 2013, 12:23 pm

mmmmmmmmmmm Interesting censored 

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 12:45 pm

I enjoyed it when I was the one returning and going up against Dicey, but now the show is on the other foot I've learnt how impatient I am ha

Still remember his promo he did when Dicey went on Countdown Laugh 

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Mon 08 Jul 2013, 6:34 pm

Superstar of the Night?

I'm gonna say Masters since he nearly went coast-to-coast.

Match of the Night?

Has to be the Ruler of the Ring match, no ifs, ands, or buts.

Favorite Moment?

Winning the belt! Smile But that whole match was simply amazing, and had some pretty good interactions with the different tag-teams and the group ousting of Orthrus and Plague.

Shock of the Night?

The Orthrus / Plague result. I thought those two would go the distance with each other!

Jumping back on the Plague v. everyone feud, Masters v. Helms or Nack, and I'm sure Jones is going to make my life hell now... I am looking forward to seeing Chaos in the roster, and perhaps a Chaos / Joker feud?

Score out of 10: Gonna give that an 9 out of 10. Ronster / Heat match was painfully and hilariously awkward, the Brown / Blade match could have been longer for a PPV match, Orthrus / Plauge was a great swerve, and the Ruler of the Ring match was gold.

Any Additional Feedback: Props to everyone that helped out with that last match! And thanks for believing in Nate!

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 08 Jul 2013, 6:34 pm

It was an awesome promo that

That code thing was almost impossible to crack though

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 08 Jul 2013, 9:59 pm

Has been a good rivalry Blade has help
Me get to grips with Brown and were I want him to go.

Hope you've enjoyed it to, and I'm sure one day you will get one over me.

Not sure where brown is heading now, could see him taking on more of the older 6cw guys or even chaos

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 08 Jul 2013, 11:53 pm

I have a feeling it could be Plague and Nack due to the fact that Plague beat Nack before BFB and has been really trying to ruin Nack's life BUT I can't see Nack losing the title so soon so if they did feud it would be a good way to make Nack look strong by going over Plague...not sure.

I have no idea where Plague is going now he's teaming with the new boss and Orthrus.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down