The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beachfront Brawl X Discussion and Feedback Thread "WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

+6
Marky
Engel Harlequin
Bentyf1
Uryu Ishida
President Trump
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

Beachfront Brawl X Discussion and Feedback Thread "WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Beachfront Brawl X Discussion and Feedback Thread "WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Wed 06 Sep 2023, 2:15 pm

All show chatter in here please lads

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Beachfront Brawl X Discussion and Feedback Thread "WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Beachfront Brawl X Discussion and Feedback Thread "WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by President Trump Wed 06 Sep 2023, 3:10 pm

Don't have a scooby doo what's going on with Gazzy/Plague but I like it

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Beachfront Brawl X Discussion and Feedback Thread "WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: Beachfront Brawl X Discussion and Feedback Thread "WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Wed 06 Sep 2023, 5:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BEACHFRONT BRAWL X

Apologies it is a couple of days late but I hope you all enjoy the read.

Thanks once again to all of you for the amazing promos for this show but also to everyone for just continuing to keep this place going. Never would have believed back in 2008 that we'd be here 15 years late and still going strong....nice one lads.

I know there will be a lot of questions etc so feel free to message me if you want to discuss. Keep all spoilers in the discussion thread for now and I'll let everyone digest. Won't post the new card until tomorrow morning. Slight delay on the shows now so the next show will be Monday 18th and then we will go back to the weekly shows again.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed 06 Sep 2023, 6:19 pm

no rooftops? BOOOOO :P ( see the last non match segment) but i am very curious as to what happens now...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed 06 Sep 2023, 7:36 pm

MVEPPKVPWBOWPVLVOWPAPC

WOW

what a show Steve. Congratulations to all the winners. That was some a simply incredible show from start to finish. All the matches were enthralling, fun and most of all flowed incredibly well. The GazzyD vs Plague match was epic, reminded me slightly of the Firefly funhouse match at the Covid wrestlemania in 2020. Those type of matches going forward would be insane I think, could add another layer to an already massively strong foundation. Welcome back also to Pete, it’s brilliant to see Engel home.

Every single character has a strong storyline going forward so thank you, fed wizard Steve! Thank you also for your trust in putting a championship on my character, I’ll do my best to keep up with the great standards you and the fellas deliver week in and week out   Hero

Bentyf1

President Trump likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 06 Sep 2023, 7:54 pm

Congratz Ed ya sexy beast.

Amazing show, so much to digest and loads of new rivalries coming out of it. Can't wait to see the new card

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed 06 Sep 2023, 8:36 pm

Really enjoyed this one. Ed winning the big one was much deserved, and I also thought the creativity and work that went into the Plague vs Gazzy stuff was really well done.

The Gauntlet match was everything it needed to be and the drama helped in pulling me into the show.

Really looking forward to working with a great promoter in Liam over the coming weeks

Engel Harlequin

Bentyf1 and x12x like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 06 Sep 2023, 10:07 pm

That show was outrageously good. So many amazing stories going on and some ridiculous developments.

Loved the Gazzy v Plague match(?), very cinematic. Tbh I loved all of the matches.

Apart from the Wood v Costello post match stuff. We didn't need to pander to Pete like that Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 06 Sep 2023, 10:10 pm

Big fan of the Rex v Hill match too, the "passing of the torch" between the characters although I hope it leads to mutual respect continuing between the two.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Thu 07 Sep 2023, 8:15 am

Full disclosure i haven't had a chance to read through yet. I jumped to the Gazzy Plague stuff of course and my word.......I didnt know what to expect going in, and thought it was incredible. Not even just from a storytelling perspective, but to remember exact points in 6cw shows to quote and use as parts of it. Fantastic

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Thu 07 Sep 2023, 8:31 am

I need to read it again to make sure I didn't miss anything but all I can say is wow! Stupidly good, JJ! Possibly my favourite show ever.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Thu 07 Sep 2023, 12:03 pm

Brilliant show JJ, had to read it in two parts but cracking work as usual!

DanielReilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 07 Sep 2023, 12:24 pm

Marky wrote:Big fan of the Rex v Hill match too, the "passing of the torch" between the characters although I hope it leads to mutual respect continuing between the two.

I hope he sets you on fire.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Marky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down