The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Scars & Stripes Discussion & Feedback Thread *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

+2
TwisT
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

6CW Scars & Stripes Discussion & Feedback Thread *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty 6CW Scars & Stripes Discussion & Feedback Thread *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Jun 2020, 6:42 pm

All discussion in here for the next two days guys

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Scars & Stripes Discussion & Feedback Thread *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: 6CW Scars & Stripes Discussion & Feedback Thread *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Jun 2020, 8:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Full results from day one, I hope we all enjoy. Probably same time tomorrow for day two results. Be interested to gauge opinion so far

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Scars & Stripes Discussion & Feedback Thread *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS* Empty Re: 6CW Scars & Stripes Discussion & Feedback Thread *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Post by TwisT Sat 27 Jun 2020, 9:12 pm

Colossal show JJ, every match was a great read and I loved how you split it up with look backs at former shows and PPVs. Tyler Roth debut was great as well as that last segment. Jessica has built up quite a team now but I think she may come unstuck tomorrow night.

Really looking forward to part 2!

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Sat 27 Jun 2020, 11:23 pm

Great show, that main event was superb. Tyler Roth was your character wasnt he JJ? That was a beast of a re-debut

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 28 Jun 2020, 2:56 pm

Yeah he was mate, always really liked Roth and didn’t feel like I gave my all with him, felt like I needed another run so I’ll be looking forward to promoing going forward. Just started finding my feet with Phoenix too so need to find a balance with writing shows as well but looking forward to it

Glad consensus so far is good, plenty more to come later on

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 28 Jun 2020, 7:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Full Day Two Results, enjoy guys. Feel free to message me to discuss anything. Looking forward to hearing your feedback

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 28 Jun 2020, 7:50 pm

one minor thing that bothered me reading the show. the foot on the ropes seemed (to me) to appear far too often.

Yet I really enjoyed both nights, cant wait to see where it leads Smile

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 28 Jun 2020, 7:54 pm

Cheers for the feedback, Uryu

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 28 Jun 2020, 9:09 pm

Brilliant 2 days JJ, that main event was so awesome. Loads of times when either one could have won. Really chuffed to have won the tournament. Updated my character sheet and now going to run with King Karl Kramer (lawsuits permitting)

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Sun 28 Jun 2020, 10:03 pm

So.........a character now with the initials KKK has added the white supremacist as a nickname

Something tells me that's probably not gonna catch on

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Sun 28 Jun 2020, 10:15 pm

Epic show.

JJ, apologises for lack of promo, work stresses. I will get on this show and repay the faith.

Twist, that's a pretty douchey, insensitive tagline...

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 28 Jun 2020, 10:23 pm

TwisT wrote:Brilliant 2 days JJ, that main event was so awesome. Loads of times when either one could have won. Really chuffed to have won the tournament. Updated my character sheet and now going to run with King Karl Kramer (lawsuits permitting)

so during a time where Black Lives Matter has been protesting against racism you think that an openly racist character is a good idea? Super tone deaf if I'm being honest.

Like I get that this is just fake and for fun but KKK/White Supremacy is too far and going to put anyone off if they feel like joining. It's just not realistic really.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 28 Jun 2020, 10:26 pm

I will change it, no worries. Thank you for yet another deaf remark in your posts

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 28 Jun 2020, 10:31 pm

TwisT wrote:I will change it, no worries. Thank you for yet another deaf remark in your posts

Don't be thick, I wasn't making a deaf joke...I was pointing out that making a racist character with everything that's going on is incredibly insensitive and in fact, tone deaf.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 28 Jun 2020, 10:35 pm

You've done it too many times for it to be a coincidence so please don't even bother arguing the toss.

Can we please just return to PPV talk. I can't believe one thing on a character sheet is the only thing you want to mention after a show like that. It does JJ such a disservice

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 28 Jun 2020, 10:38 pm

TwisT wrote:You've done it too many times for it to be a coincidence so please don't even bother arguing the toss.

Can we please just return to PPV talk. I can't believe one thing on a character sheet is the only thing you want to mention after a show like that. It does JJ such a disservice

I'd try and prove that I didn't do it on purpose but you wouldn't listen

and oh, it's almost like turning your character in to a literal racist white supremacist is going to do that...but yeah, we're the ones causing the issue here mate.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Sun 28 Jun 2020, 10:41 pm

I think what does JJ a disservice is that instead of applauding what was a great show, we're discussing an insensitive, frankly stupid remark.

It's not just about the show, last thing people need on this forum is something like that. Even you can see that.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 28 Jun 2020, 10:45 pm

It's not up to discussion Beer, I changed it. I apologise for any offence and it wasn't intended. It was something I intended to discuss with JJ about as a topical on going thing but I'm happy to completely forget the whole thing.

If you, Liam or anyone else wants to continue to discuss it then I'm playing no more part in it.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Sun 28 Jun 2020, 10:54 pm

If its changed then that should be the end of the discussion and a line drawn.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Sun 28 Jun 2020, 10:58 pm

JJJohnson wrote:Yeah he was mate, always really liked Roth and didn’t feel like I gave my all with him, felt like I needed another run so I’ll be looking forward to promoing going forward. Just started finding my feet with Phoenix too so need to find a balance with writing shows as well but looking forward to it

Glad consensus so far is good, plenty more to come later on

With the show format changed where matches for the most part are highlights and then the ending, im more than happy to assist if needed

I'll give feedback on day two tomorrow as only read bits and pieces of it so far

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Jun 2020, 7:58 am

I'll let you know, Gazzy, cheers mate OK

In all honesty that was one of my favourite shows to write in awhile, I feel like there's a really good balance between some of the superstars and was easy to write the matches. Plus I feel the new weekly show format keeps me fresh to produce when it comes to ppvs.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down