The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beachfront Brawl Discussion & Feedback *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

4 posters

Go down

Beachfront Brawl Discussion & Feedback *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Empty Beachfront Brawl Discussion & Feedback *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Aug 2020, 4:00 pm

All chat for the PPV in here lads so nothing is spoilt for those who want to read

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Beachfront Brawl Discussion & Feedback *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Empty Re: Beachfront Brawl Discussion & Feedback *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Post by gazzyD Mon 31 Aug 2020, 5:53 pm

Completely forgot about some of these throwback from previous events

So good

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Beachfront Brawl Discussion & Feedback *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Empty Re: Beachfront Brawl Discussion & Feedback *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Post by JJJohnson Mon 31 Aug 2020, 6:06 pm

I enjoyed reading the old PPVs, Gazzy. This place has so much history and so much to reflect upon. Plus great for ideas going forward and it is always a great tip of the hat when you can mention things that have gone before.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Beachfront Brawl 2020 is live. I really hope you all enjoy as I feel proud of that one. I know there will be many talking points so hopefully it'll get debate going and of course my PM's are wide open for anything that anyone wants to discuss in terms of direction etc.

I have a card for the next show but I'll put it up tomorrow morning to allow you guys to read the PPV and digest. Plus I need a break Laugh

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Mon 31 Aug 2020, 6:48 pm

That was a great show mate, fair play.

Why did i think that that War Games was an elimination match Doh Doh Doh

Going to have another read of it after tea as only scan read it first time through

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 31 Aug 2020, 7:37 pm

holy Frak, kudos to whoever wrote the main event n the triple threat!

EXCELLENT SHOW!!

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 01 Sep 2020, 10:17 am

Glad you enjoyed them, Uryu. One of my fave PPVs to write in awhile

Gazzy it seems all the other War Games matches I’ve wrote have been elimination but turns out it is a one fall match so I went with that style instead

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Tue 01 Sep 2020, 2:47 pm

Nah, think it was me just being a bit of a moron tbh haha as thinking about it the two most recent war games in NXT were single fall finishes

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Wed 02 Sep 2020, 10:34 am

Re-read the main event a few times. It's so good. May just be the best match I think you have written

gazzyD

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 02 Sep 2020, 4:13 pm

Cheers mate. I put a little plan together beforehand so that I knew key points I wanted to include. Once I had that it was easy to flesh out in between and work on psychology etc. Not sure how many matches I've wrote over the years but I felt that when I was writing this show it was right up there. I won't say I'm finding the same groove as I did during my first run in 6CW (Genesis etc) but this is the most I have enjoyed creative for a long, long time.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Wed 02 Sep 2020, 10:28 pm

Incredible PPV JJ.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down