The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw Discussion Thread (Spoilers....They're Coming)

+14
Enforcer
theundisputedY2D2
Shot 21 LCFC
Gregers
TheCultOfPersonality
NickisBHAFC
Dolphin Ziggler
ManUtdImy
MetalMotty
RinoGattuso
CenaNuff
hodge
x12x
Dr Gregory House MD
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Raw Discussion Thread (Spoilers....They're Coming) - Page 2 Empty Raw Discussion Thread (Spoilers....They're Coming)

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Enjoying Raw so far, awful opening segment (apparently WWE have an app you know) but a great opening match and a surprise win for Bryan, he's on a roll, though that makes me fear for his chances of success of sunday.

So psyched for the Wyatts debut.

Feel free to join in the debate, though this will probably be me talking to myself for the next few hours.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Raw Discussion Thread (Spoilers....They're Coming) - Page 2 Empty Re: Raw Discussion Thread (Spoilers....They're Coming)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:53 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:Apparntly the idea is for the Wyatt familey to turn face within the next 6 months. As they already have The Shield, 3MB and Zeb Coulter's group, which is also rumored to expand.

Surely the logical face turn then should be the SHIELD, all you need is a corrupt GM and then have them fight the injustices of said GM

Back to top Go down

Raw Discussion Thread (Spoilers....They're Coming) - Page 2 Empty Re: Raw Discussion Thread (Spoilers....They're Coming)

Post by Enforcer Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:16 pm

I said on the podcast last night, without becoming an awful comedy group or a massive change of gimmick The Family won't work as faces. Hopefully they will get enough of a reaction for those plans (if real) to be shelved.

The Sheild would work as a face group, but the more pressing concern should be to make them relevant again.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:39 am

I think the Shield can become face just purely by who they target for their attacks. The family are naturally sinister and a face role just wouldn't work in my eyes

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:05 am

There's no way the plan is to turn them face, if they do expect them to be dancing with your man Prince Albert

Why does The Shield being a face have to be a problem? The WWE is massive enough to deal with two heel factions, they dont need to appear on the same shows every week and if they keep them apart it will help keep their rivalries fresh as they wont be on RAW every week, might even entice people to tune into SmackDown!

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:28 am

I don't see The Shield being face as that much of a stretch...Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose all have the ability to be good guys.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Im talking about the Wyatt family, that is a stretch to turn them face unless they become comedy faces

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2