The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raw Discussion Thread (Spoilers....They're Coming)

+14
Enforcer
theundisputedY2D2
Shot 21 LCFC
Gregers
TheCultOfPersonality
NickisBHAFC
Dolphin Ziggler
ManUtdImy
MetalMotty
RinoGattuso
CenaNuff
hodge
x12x
Dr Gregory House MD
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Raw Discussion Thread (Spoilers....They're Coming) Empty Raw Discussion Thread (Spoilers....They're Coming)

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 09 Jul 2013, 1:32 am

Enjoying Raw so far, awful opening segment (apparently WWE have an app you know) but a great opening match and a surprise win for Bryan, he's on a roll, though that makes me fear for his chances of success of sunday.

So psyched for the Wyatts debut.

Feel free to join in the debate, though this will probably be me talking to myself for the next few hours.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Raw Discussion Thread (Spoilers....They're Coming) Empty Re: Raw Discussion Thread (Spoilers....They're Coming)

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 09 Jul 2013, 1:41 am

So Rollins and Reigns are going to be on the MITB pre-show!! ah the injustice!!

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Raw Discussion Thread (Spoilers....They're Coming) Empty Re: Raw Discussion Thread (Spoilers....They're Coming)

Post by x12x Tue 09 Jul 2013, 1:42 am

I have a feeling the debut is going to be a let down...hope I'm wrong though...also the show so far has been pretty awesome...apart from Vickie not falling off the ladder. That was a shame.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 09 Jul 2013, 1:45 am

It was going so well until the Tonnes Of Funk turned up!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 09 Jul 2013, 1:46 am

Anyone notice the former talents of Batista and Kurt Angle in Mark Henry's video bit?

Angle particularly strange to see there.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 09 Jul 2013, 1:52 am

Actually quite a good little (if surprisingly competitive) match between the Shield and Fat Jobbers, smooth as silk finish

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 09 Jul 2013, 1:56 am

these Wyatt promos are awesome

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 09 Jul 2013, 1:57 am

Oh if it isn't good old Rapadoooooooooo Shena to bring us down to earth,

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 09 Jul 2013, 2:00 am

Kill him Henry

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 09 Jul 2013, 2:00 am

xviperx wrote:these Wyatt promos are awesome

Quite disorientating to watch on a laptop though

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 09 Jul 2013, 2:06 am

I know he won't but I'd love to see Henry win it at MITB.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 09 Jul 2013, 2:08 am

The weight of Henry isn't too much as we've seen him do it before Rolling Eyes 

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by CenaNuff Tue 09 Jul 2013, 2:13 am

I'm watching on Sky, there was some error with the transmission, I thought it was the Wyatt family coming out haha

CenaNuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 09 Jul 2013, 3:23 am

Had to go out and deal with a girlfriend situation mid way through the Henry promo, have i missed much?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Tue 09 Jul 2013, 3:26 am

Not much just the vickie stuff

And someone messed up Christians entrance by putting the Michael McGillicutty name on the titantron thing.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 09 Jul 2013, 3:30 am

Maddox GM!! You nip out for 1 hour

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 09 Jul 2013, 3:30 am

They're here!!

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 09 Jul 2013, 3:34 am

Well that was something, beatdown was nothing special pretty standard fair, but the promo was great and the entrance was brilliant, really creepy

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 09 Jul 2013, 3:43 am

That was some spear...

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 09 Jul 2013, 3:45 am

Cole on the AJ/Kaytlin situation, 'people do care about this rivalry' no they don't Michael

Last edited by Dr Gregory House MD on Tue 09 Jul 2013, 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling- I've been up for 22 1/2 hours give me a break)

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 09 Jul 2013, 4:09 am

Good match to end the show, quite heelish with Bryan at the end, suppose I shouldn't complain that he's getting a push but generally putting someone over so strongly on the go home show isn't a good sign for their PPV fortunes

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 09 Jul 2013, 8:59 am

I fell asleep but just watched the Wyatt debut, the promo was awesome and it did the job...just a shame about the Husky Harris chants...we get it...you have an internet connection!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Tue 09 Jul 2013, 10:24 am

Thought Wyatt family promo and entrance were Great and even to beat down was good. Not OTT or made the family look weak.
yeah suppose the husky harris chants didnt add to the mood but kinda funny

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 09 Jul 2013, 11:18 am

The stair spot was pretty awesome too. I'd love to see Wyatt come out and talk about Husky Harris and how that Husky Harris is dead or something like that.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by ManUtdImy Tue 09 Jul 2013, 12:29 pm

He should say what Undertaker said when the crowd were chanting 'What!' at him! "Say what if you sleep with your own sister"

ManUtdImy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 09 Jul 2013, 4:03 pm

Well, I marked out when Maddox was given the GM job. I've been a fan of his for so long, very funny man, I even made articles on here telling people to watch Smackdown just to listen to his commentary. More mic time for Maddox is a blessing! 

WWE fans ruin everything. Goldberg chants, Husky Harris chants. Then they'll be annoyed someone isnt taken seriously. Loved the entrance, some of the kids screaming sounded genuinely scared. 

I think they built up RVD really well all throughout the show too.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 09 Jul 2013, 4:13 pm

I loved the Wyatt family debut. Best part of the show, it was done to perfection. The promo's throughout the night were class and the entrance generally was scary, well if i was 9/10/11 when i was watching wrestling i would of been scared. The attack was done well. I found the Husky Harris chants funny tbh.

The Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus match was superb, these 2 work so well in the ring together, the Orton vs Punk match was class. Nailed on for a Bryan win on Sunday. Really hope the ending isn't the start of a Bryan heel turn.

The Henry Cena segment was standard for a go home show, no complaints and did the job.

Hope Vickie is off our screens for good now, just disgusting to look at tbh. I recon Maddox will be a class GM. Like Chris says, i think he is brilliant and i look forward to seeing him more on TV.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue 09 Jul 2013, 4:35 pm

There entrance was amazing, from the theme song to walking out with the lantern which looked creepy as hell. Taking out a top star in Kane was also good. I think all of this overshadows the "Husky Harris" chants anyway so don't think people should be too worried about that.

I like that Vicke is finally gone as Raw GM but am still not convinced with Maddox, but we'll see what he can bring to the table. I can see Vickie going back to being a manager, she had a little segment with Ryback backstage, could end up his manager. Could be the start of a Ryback/HHH feud with Vickie using Ryback to get back at him.

I think Bryan and Dean Ambrose will win the MITB briefcases this Sunday. Ambrose wasn't in the backstage segment with the rest of the competitors which could be a subtle hint he's the one to watch. But I still don't think he's ready for a title shot, I'd prefer Rhodes or Sandow to win.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by ManUtdImy Tue 09 Jul 2013, 5:41 pm

I hope this means that Kane is gone for a while and comes back (at SummerSlam?) as a monster like he used to be with the old attire

ManUtdImy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 09 Jul 2013, 6:30 pm

He'll be in the MITB match surely?

I really cannot stand the idea of Ryback and Vickie.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ManUtdImy Tue 09 Jul 2013, 7:41 pm

Kane got stretchered away and I reckon he will be replaced, not necessarily by Wyatt I might add.

ManUtdImy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 09 Jul 2013, 8:42 pm

xviperx wrote:I fell asleep but just watched the Wyatt debut, the promo was awesome and it did the job...just a shame about the Husky Harris chants...we get it...you have an internet connection!

Completely agree, great segment.

Wanted to point out I've been championing husky/bray for about 2 years and you all called me mad back then!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 09 Jul 2013, 10:12 pm

Be interesting to see who would replace Kane if he is out of the match, if it is Wyatt it would actually wreck everything IMO.

Big Show maybe?

Kofi? Sin Cara? R Truth?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by ManUtdImy Tue 09 Jul 2013, 10:30 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:Be interesting to see who would replace Kane if he is out of the match, if it is Wyatt it would actually wreck everything IMO.

Big Show maybe?

Kofi? Sin Cara? R Truth?

Exactly why I think it won't be Wyatt, maybe Big Show, it's called 'all star' so the only one off the top of my head would be Big Show.

ManUtdImy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 09 Jul 2013, 10:36 pm

Rey Mysterio?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 09 Jul 2013, 10:42 pm

He is returning at Summer Slam.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 09 Jul 2013, 11:55 pm

The worst thing about the WWE right now is the moronic fans. Thanks for ruining a great debut with more pathetic non-funny chants. Between that and the "what", "Goldberg" and "Albert" chants they really ruin the show. They might as well chant "this is all fake" throuhout the whole f*cking thing!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by ManUtdImy Wed 10 Jul 2013, 12:17 am

Agreed shot, it's all well and good that you pay the money so you can (and I say this loosely) 'say what you want' but there is a limit. I'm sick of these smarks, they are everywhere these days, like a damn disease! I'm surprised WWE did not edit it out the chants when they put the video up on YouTube etc. You could hear one moron start it, then in seconds it was the whole one side of the arena, it was as if that one person shouting made the others who did it think "Oh yeah! This guy was Husky Harris! I better join in the chant because I want the WWE to fail and him to fail even though I paid to see the show live because I'm a moron!"

ManUtdImy

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 1:28 pm

I really don't get the thinking behind chanting "Husky Harris". Was it meant to be funny? Was it meant to prove how 'smart' these fans are? It's like the time in TNA when AJ Styles aligned himself with Ric Flair and they were cutting a promo with a gaggle of women and some of the fans started chanting "You are married" at AJ. It served no purpose whatsoever, other than making them look like massive tools.

Fortunately, the "Husky Harris" chants shouldn't derail the Wyatt Family too much, I think WWE have too much invested in them to call off their push due to a few moronic chants (although they have changed storylines for less). I just hope it doesn't catch on.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 10 Jul 2013, 1:35 pm

If it carries on then I like Viper's idea of Wyatt coming out and saying Husky Harris is dead. It would be better if they just stopped, but I think it should be addressed if it continues.

It worked with Axel, addressing and explaining the repackage means it can't be used as a smarky chant!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 1:53 pm

Yeah I like that idea a lot. But if the chants start again instead of saying Husky Harris is dead, Bray Wyatt should look straight into the camera and say "I killed Husky Harris". For some reason I just think it would fit better with his character Smile

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by ManUtdImy Wed 10 Jul 2013, 2:24 pm

An Orton punt to the head ended the Husky Harris character, would be cool if they feuded based loosely on that, "you ended Husky Harris but started something even more terrifying".

ManUtdImy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 10 Jul 2013, 2:27 pm

Enforcer wrote:If it carries on then I like Viper's idea of Wyatt coming out and saying Husky Harris is dead. It would be better if they just stopped, but I think it should be addressed if it continues.

It worked with Axel, addressing and explaining the repackage means it can't be used as a smarky chant!

Personally I think Curtis Axel is saved by the fact it is near impossible for the morons to chant "Michael McGillicutty!".

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 10 Jul 2013, 2:31 pm

5 syllables is a lot for Americans to deal with - perhaps that was why he never got over?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 10 Jul 2013, 2:34 pm

I like the idea of The Wyatt Family attacking randomly and never picking a certain wrestler, it's makes them scarier to think they could strike at any point and when Wyatt talks about the attacks he should be so vague as if he was talking to the entire audience etc

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 10 Jul 2013, 2:39 pm

Too similiar to The Shield IMO.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by imprettyfly Wed 10 Jul 2013, 2:44 pm

xviperx wrote:I like the idea of The Wyatt Family attacking randomly and never picking a certain wrestler, it's makes them scarier to think they could strike at any point and when Wyatt talks about the attacks he should be so vague as if he was talking to the entire audience etc

Seen it before.

would be better if they had an office, with a door, and drank and gambled all day - like true hill bill's

will there be a billy wyatt?

imprettyfly

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 10 Jul 2013, 3:20 pm

Apparntly the idea is for the Wyatt familey to turn face within the next 6 months. As they already have The Shield, 3MB and Zeb Coulter's group, which is also rumored to expand.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 10 Jul 2013, 3:23 pm

Really dont see how they can do that without being some sort of comedy goofball hillbillies. Keep em heel all day long. Wyatt is far to chilling to be face.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by XR Thu 11 Jul 2013, 12:48 pm

imprettyfly wrote:
xviperx wrote:I like the idea of The Wyatt Family attacking randomly and never picking a certain wrestler, it's makes them scarier to think they could strike at any point and when Wyatt talks about the attacks he should be so vague as if he was talking to the entire audience etc

Seen it before.

would be better if they had an office, with a door, and drank and gambled all day - like true hill bill's

will there be a billy wyatt?

APA.

XR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next