The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6NG Episode 6

3 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Next Gen

Go down

6NG Episode 6 Empty 6NG Episode 6

Post by Gregers Tue 10 May 2011, 8:27 pm

The final show before the Second Elimination which is a Double Elimination. Only Edan is safe at the moment on 5 points which is the point score needed for automatic immunity.

Rookie Challenges both worth 3points:

1) A goodbye promo to the recently retired Cassius Zhi

2) A backstage promo, must include your pro and Clarissa as well as include a 'video' of some sorts

------

Match Card

Match 1 - James Eagle/The Fanatic vs Edan Ekram/Yarmouth Blade

Match 1 - NODQ - Frank Horrigan vs The Scorpion vs Longinus

-------

Current Points:

Edan Ekram - 5 points (Immune)
Longinus - 3 points
James Eagle - 2 points
Frank Horrigan - 1 point
The Scorpion - 0 points
Yarmouth Blade - 0 points

Last edited by Gregers on Wed 11 May 2011, 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add matches!)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

6NG Episode 6 Empty Re: 6NG Episode 6

Post by Blade Wed 11 May 2011, 10:46 am

The one and only hits and Yarmouth blade comes out, and the the crowd goes wild.Blade runs down to the ring and slide under the bottom rope and climbs up to the top turn buckle and poses for the fans.

Blade then gets a mic from the ring announcer and waits for the crowd to settle.

YB, well hello there 6ng universe.

crowd x10.

YB,well on this weeks 6ng I am in a tag match with my good friend Edan Ekram and we are facing The fanatic and The golden one James Eagle.

crowd mixed reaction some boo's and some cheer's.

YB, Now I have beaten Mr Eagle before but I have never faced The fanatic but am sure it will be a tough match.Both are very good wrestlers but with me and Eden Ekram we will defeat these too chumps and I will get my points that i need to stay in this compition.
I owe that to my pro Perfect Jack.

Crowd cheer x10

YB,He is the Perfect one and I will do every think to win the match also to get some points on the bored.And then go on to win the compition so we then can have the opportunity to go for the tag team belts.you now why we are gonna be tag champs?because I am the one and only Yarmouthhhhhh bllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

The crowd goes wild as the one and only hits and Blade starts to make his way up the ramp.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 11 May 2011, 5:37 pm

(Yarmouth is on his way up the ramp, when suddenly James Eagle walks out on to the stage to intercept his exit.) 

JE: Yarmouth, Yarmouth, Yarmouth... What can I say? You are the personification of cheese. I'm sure I speak for the entire 6NG locker room when I say: I can't take anything you say seriously anymore!

(Eagle grimaces, as he can clearly hear a chorus of boos amongst the crowd.)

JE: I mean it Yarmouth, I really can't. Don't get me wrong, you're a really nice guy, but you clearly have too much respect for your opponents. You cant just hope for immunity, mate, its something many of us work hard for. I'm telling you this because I like you. Things won't happen if you hope for them. Look at Edan for example. Did he get those points through being a nice guy, or is it because he earned them? I don't need to answer that one for you now, do I.

JE: Enough of my advice; I'm beginning to sound like I actually know something. I know me and my pros have a history together, but I know a few secret tricks of the trade... Come Tuesday night, the leaner, meaner, high-flying, risk-taking, money-machine will be unearthed. Mr Blade... you're in for a shock.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed 11 May 2011, 6:05 pm

Blade is in his locker room with Perfect jack and Blade is pacing back and fourth.

PJ,you have got to calm down blade or you will lose your focus for the match.

YB,I know boss but this kid has just got blade mad,I just wanna kick his teeth in now, no more Mr nice for me any more.

PJ,This is what I want from you but leave it in the ring, you need to sort out your promo's first,again getting better but not good enough.

YB, I know boss I thought I had it in the bag last week but no I failed again, so this week I will bust my ass to get some points.
As for Eagle he will no longer fly any more,trust me on that one.

PJ,Let's hope so blade, Let's hope so.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Wed 11 May 2011, 6:30 pm

(James Eagle bumps into Chaos and The Fanatic backstage.)

C: Did I tell you you could go out there and insult another rookie? What makes you think that you know any better than him? You don't! You need teaching a little lesson from the True Prophet about respect...

JE: Whatever! I couldn't give a toss about you or even what you have to say anymore. When, and I mean when, I win this competition, neither you nor your so called protégé will get anywhere near the tag team titles.

(Eagle walks away, ignoring the attempted response from Chaos, as the image switches to the announcers who are discussing the events that have just unfolded.)

RJ: What do you think Eagle means by that?

MW: I don't know and I don't care. To quote the True Prophet, this parasite won't even get within site of the finish line, never mind those tag team championships!

RJ: Well, whatever it is, I guess we'll just have to sit back and watch. 
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down