The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bound For Glory match card predictions

2 posters

Go down

Bound For Glory match card predictions Empty Bound For Glory match card predictions

Post by Adam D Tue 23 Jul 2013, 4:19 pm

Now that the BFG series is well under way, I thought it might be fun to try and predict how TNA book Impact on the road to BFG.

So here are my thoughts and likely card:

I think that Sabin will not hold the belt but I dont think Bully will get it back either as he will be facing Hogan in a match that doesnt ened the belt.

If Sabin does hold onto the belt, the only possible person I could see fighting for it would be Aries vs Sabin due to the Suicide story and the way they interacted this week.

The alternative is to have the final of the BFG series at the PPV to crown a new champion.

That way, you could have the semi final of Magnus vs Styles Joe vs Anderson. This would mean that the crowd wouldnt know which way the final was going.

Have Joe and Styles knock each other out of the comp to set up a match and then Magnus vs Anderson in a main event MEM v A&8

How you get the title vacated, I really dont know. Maybe at Hardcore Justice, Sabin wins but gets such a beat down (they have been playing the knee angle) that he has to vacate, leading to Hogan facing Bully Ray.

So BIF card:

Semi Final 1
Semi Final 2

X Division match Manik, Kenny King and Jeff Hardy

MEM vs Aces and 8s

Tag match - Gunner/ Storm vs Bad Influence vs Bro Mans vs Mexicools

Hogan vs Bully

Knockouts - Mickie, Kim, Terrell

BFG Final for title.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Bound For Glory match card predictions Empty Re: Bound For Glory match card predictions

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon 29 Jul 2013, 3:23 pm

I don't think tournament will be culminated at Bound For Glory, the main event needs to be marketed before the PPV so I think each Bound For Glory final will be in one of the live shows building up to the PPV.

However I do agree with the final four you set out, Magnus, Joe, Styles and Anderson. I think the lone wolf, AJ Styles will win this one. Both matches will feature interference from the MEM and Aces and Eights but I think Styles will come out as the winner and face Chris Sabin in the Main Event.

I feel with the amount of build they've done with Bully Ray and Hogan, there bound to have a match at BFG however all it depends on whether Hulk can go or not.

I think the knockouts championship will culminate in a four way with the four main active knockouts in the division, Micke (C), Terrell, Kim and Velvet Sky. Possibly a gimmick match such as ladder match?

Main Event Mafia vs Aces n Eights is locked on. Sting, Magnus and Joe vs Anderson, Bischoff and Brisco.

They teased Rampage Jackson and Kurt Angle a few weeks ago, this could happen at Bound For Glory.

Interesting you put Jeff Hardy into the x division, but would they really put one of their biggest stars back into the x division?

I think Jeff Hardy vs Bobby Roode will happen, I feel there going somewhere with Roode and all of the losses he's incurring. He may take out his fustrations on someone like Hardy leading to a match.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down