The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non-International topics in the international section

3 posters

Go down

Non-International topics in the international section Empty Non-International topics in the international section

Post by Submachine Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 21:01

I mean some of the topics currently masquerading as Internationals are of such purile content that they would not make a club sections third XV. It is plain that as the International section has the most trafic some posters are putting any old rubbish in here just to be highly visible.
It's like those weirdos on facebook who put up pictures with captions such as "How many likes for this fluffy bunny?" There is a general rugby section that these talentless topics should be redirected to.
I realise that this topic is not related to international rugby in any way but if I posted in in the general section nobody would see it.

Thanks

Submachine

Back to top Go down

Non-International topics in the international section Empty Re: Non-International topics in the international section

Post by aucklandlaurie Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 21:03

I agree, how some of these topics make it into the International section beggars belief.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Non-International topics in the international section Empty Re: Non-International topics in the international section

Post by GloriousEmpire Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 0:32

Mods,  can you please move this thread to the general section, or maybe rubbish bin?

I don't see it's anything about international rugby. A post the OP makes well.

GloriousEmpire

Back to top Go down

Post by Submachine Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 10:52

Here here Fluffy

Submachine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down