The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best international side in international cricket with players under the age of 25 in test matches

5 posters

Go down

Best international side in international cricket with players under the age of 25 in test matches Empty Best international side in international cricket with players under the age of 25 in test matches

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:02 am

Someone has done the county one, but what is the best internatial side with players under age of 25, let me know what u think and as ususal, if u disagree, write ur own... in test matches...

Obivously must be capped!

1)Murali Vijay
2)Phil Hughes
3)Junaid Siddique
4)Virat Kohli
5)Suresh Raina
6)Angelo Matthews
7)Mushfiqur Rahim (WK)
8)Pragyan Ojha
9)Suranga Lakmal
10)Kemar Roach
11)Ajantha Mendis

Back to top Go down

Best international side in international cricket with players under the age of 25 in test matches Empty Re: Best international side in international cricket with players under the age of 25 in test matches

Post by ShankyCricket Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:14 am

Lakmal ahead of Finn?
No Morgan?

ShankyCricket

Back to top Go down

Best international side in international cricket with players under the age of 25 in test matches Empty Re: Best international side in international cricket with players under the age of 25 in test matches

Post by ShankyCricket Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:32 am

Tamim Iqbal
Martin Guptill
Usman Khawaja
Virat Kohli
Kane Williamson/Raina/Morgan/Mathews
Shakib Al Hasan
Mushfiqur Rahim(wk)
Tim Southee
Ishant Sharma
Kemar Roach
Steven Finn

i cant think of any spinners so went with 4 quicks.

Last edited by shankythebiggestengfan on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

ShankyCricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:33 am

i suppose, willamson, and raina can bowl spin.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShankyCricket Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:42 am

I have picked my team cricketfan90 if you have any questions plz ask.

also explain why you think lakmal is better than finn,southee and ishant.

ShankyCricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:42 am

i just think that i wanted him in my side

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBron's Homie Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:22 am

Murali Vijay is 27, so he's out of the reckoning.

LeBron's Homie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:29 am

my bad thought he was younger than that Doh

Back to top Go down

Post by Barney92 Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:41 am

1)Tamim Iqbal
2)Hughes
3)Kohli
4)Raina
5)Morgan
6)Matthews
7)Mushfiqur Rahim (wk)
8)Shakib Al Hasan (captain)
9)Southee
10)Sharma
11)Wayne Parnell

Barney92

Back to top Go down

Post by ShankyCricket Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:06 pm

Oh didnt realise Shakib was younger than 25.

ShankyCricket

Back to top Go down

Post by msp83 Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Most of the Bangladesh side is below 25. Veterans such as Shakib and Tamim are in their early 20s.
by the way, I think the point of such topics is to engage with each other, and it has to be a debate. that means may be we have to give better reasons than I just want him to be there.

msp83

Back to top Go down

Post by ShankyCricket Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:56 pm

msp83

What do you feel about my team?I know slightly light on batting but the bowling is quality.

ShankyCricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:25 am

i think its fine shanky, cos southee at 8 is very good with the bat..

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:04 am

shankythebiggestengfan wrote:msp83

What do you feel about my team?I know slightly light on batting but the bowling is quality.

Your top 7 is good enough to deliver with the bat without the tail having to help out too much.

Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down