The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The magnificent photographic adventures of Andy Murray!

5 posters

Go down

The magnificent photographic adventures of Andy Murray! Empty The magnificent photographic adventures of Andy Murray!

Post by Stealth Maestro Agro Love Wed 11 May 2011, 9:41 pm

Your local tennis correspondant, pimp-master Stealth Maestro Agro Love, has been allowed to accompany Andy Murray on his journey across the world in search of tennis world domination! The magnificent photographic adventures of Andy Murray! 479796

Great as that is, one thing i've noticed about Murray is that he's not 'only' a tennis pro. He's a wild guy who lives a wild life. So instead of bringing you the tennis news, I have decided to bring you an excerpt of Murray's photo diary, admittedly without his personal permission, which describes his life off the tour.

May 11th 2011

A great day; I was getting so bored with Rome and clay and all that rubbish. Managed to get a lift with Ernests Gulbis on his private jet and zipped off to the far east for a bit. Decided to give religion a go for a day; i'm not one for God's and all that but I was rather surprised at Buddhism, it definetly wasn't the boring, meditating rubbish i'd thought it was going to be!!!

In order to become a Buddhist, you have to be initiated. This is a test to see if you are strong in body and mind. It's a scary process, and it tested me to the mental and physical limit, but eventually I came through. The head monk kindly offered me a copy of the photo that he took of us during our initiation, which I gratefully accepted.

Here's me in my initiation ceremony!

After finishing my prayers and initiation, I quickly zipped back with Ernie over to Berlin, who said he had a score to settle. Better not ask!

Of course this was great for me, as my family are absolutely raving about Eurovision. Even more so this year, because i've formed my own band to play as the Scottish entry!!! Very Happy If those floppy haired twits can sing for Ireland, I feel that it's not too much to ask for Scotland to be given a chance to go it alone.

I absolutely blew them away in rehearsal! Judy said I should maybe shout less and try to actually sing, but really we're much better than Blue, and definetly Jedward. Less annoying too.

The life of a rockstar sure is hectic mind, I'd been signing autographs all evening, and I went back to Ernest's deluxe jet plane to party the night away. Sadly, I may have partied too hard; I was offered something called 'ell ess dee' and immediately found myself trapped in another world!!! It was very strange, and these unusual but happy creatures who remind me of something I saw in my childhood all rather scared me a little. I didn't take well to being called 'Laa-Laa' either; I've heard people from Liverpool say that sort of thing to me before, I don't get it really... the English, eh?

I felt I ought to take a photo, just in case anyone asked any questions the next morning.

I was gutted the next morning when they told me that Scotland's entry wasn't allowed into Eurovision. The magnificent photographic adventures of Andy Murray! 980425 Now the SNP rule the roost we're pretty much independant anyways! Sad

Ah, well. Back to Rome, I guess!

Stealth Maestro Agro Love

Back to top Go down

The magnificent photographic adventures of Andy Murray! Empty Re: The magnificent photographic adventures of Andy Murray!

Post by Wooffie Wed 11 May 2011, 10:15 pm

laughing laughing laughing

But maybe I shouldn't ... :run2:
Wooffie
Wooffie

Back to top Go down

The magnificent photographic adventures of Andy Murray! Empty Re: The magnificent photographic adventures of Andy Murray!

Post by noleisthebest Wed 11 May 2011, 10:31 pm

Maestro,

Happy Birthday Very Happy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZOtvyAV_IQ&feature=related

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 May 2011, 11:10 pm

You can't fool me....laughing

It looks like you pasted the same pic of Andy Murray over those other pictures!

Otherwise I would have believed everything you wrote, huh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 May 2011, 11:22 pm

Very good. Indeed sometimes it seems that Andy is still in La-La land when on the court Ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Thu 12 May 2011, 9:07 am

Stealth, you never fail to crack me up, the face of a yelling Andy murray superimposed on a teletubby has to be the best. Please don't stop posting!! Murray kind of looks cute in a monks outfit.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by sportslover Thu 12 May 2011, 10:01 am

Amusing but dont give up your day job (or paper round) Wink

sportslover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down