The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 03/02/2011

4 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 03/02/2011 Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 03/02/2011

Post by Adam D Thu 03 Feb 2011, 8:10 pm

*Lockdown goes live on air with the opening credits followed by an amazing pyro show as the cameras begin rolling inside the Birmingham Bowl,"Rest in Pieces" is roaring out of the speakers and the fans in attendance are all on their feet applauding

RJ:Ladies and Gentlemen,welcome to THURSDAY NIGHT LOCKDOWN,Live and Exclusive on Eurosport and Eurosport HD,and broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl!It is our first show since Betrayal,and what a show that was.You will be guided through all the fallout by me,RJ,and my broadcast partner Michael Wire.Good evening Michael.

MW:Good evening RJ,and all the folks watching at home.I'm sure you all enjoyed betrayal massively and what a show it was.New champions were crowned and we saw another freshers ball match.All these guys and many more in action tonight.

*The camera then pans around the arena showing some of the fans signs;

"I'LL BE YOUR NEXT CLIENT MISS JESSICA"
"JACK=PERFECTION"
"HERO IS THE DEVIL"

Last edited by Hobo on Wed 09 Feb 2011, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 03/02/2011 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 03/02/2011

Match 1
General Sanchez vs. Mark Palmer vs. Vasco De Gama

RJ: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, up now we have our first match, and all three men are already in the ring, and if you don’t recognise them, don’t worry, you’re not on the wrong channel, 6WF has just signed up three promising wrestlers, and they will all make their debuts tonight.

MW: I bet you £10 RJ that within a month, not one of these guys will still be with us, they’re clearly after the 15 minutes of fame, let’s give it to them and then get rid!

RJ: One of these guys could be the next TGA, the next Hobo, the next JJ Johnson!

MW: Or they could be the next Kayden Daniels, the next Tuberculosis, the next Rasta!

RJ: You’re pathetic sometimes Michael, give these guys a chance, one of them might just impress you.

MW: Fat chance of that happening!

The bell rings and all three men smash into each other, General Sanchez connects with a hard knee to the chest of Vasco De Gama who falls to the mat, Mark Palmer attempts to grab Sanchez, but the General grabs Mark’s arm and twists it behind his back before pushing him into the corner, Sanchez connects with a big kick to his back which sends Mark crashing into the corner chest first, Vasco comes from behind and grabs Sanchez and connects with a neckbreaker. Vasco steps onto the apron and uses the ropes to springboard over with a frog splash, but Mark Palmer comes in and connects with a spear in mid-air.

RJ: All three men have all put in some big moves so far, and it looks pretty open.

MW: They’re all as average as each other.

Mark grabs Vasco and drags him into the centre of the ring, he puts him in a Boston Crab and Vasco reaches for the ropes, but in vain as he is just a little too far away to grab hold of them, De Gama looks in pain as Palmer puts more pressure into his lower back, suddenly General Sanchez connects with a big boot on Mark Palmer which breaks up the hold, Vasco immediately scurries to the side and pushes himself up with the ropes, Sanchez grabs him and whips him into the ropes, Vasco comes running back and Sanchez grabs him and spins him around before slamming him down on his knee, the General starts to pin Vasco.

Kick out!

RJ: Sanchez showed a lot of confidence to go for the pin there.

MW: He showed a lot of naivety to go for the pin there, you mean.

General Sanchez gets to his feet and Mark is back up too, he runs at Sanchez, but the General ducks under the clothesline, he turns around and Mark kicks him in the mid-section and grabs him hitting him with a Snap Suplex, Palmer grabs Vasco and whips him into the corner, but De Gama jumps up to the middle rope and jumps off connecting with a crossbody, Vasco bounces off the ropes and then does a few rolls before connecting with the Rolling Thunder, Vasco gets to his feet but out of nowhere General Sanchez comes running and connects with a Man Down (Shining Wizard). Vasco goes sliding out of the ring.

RJ: Sanchez could finish this!

MW: He better, I’m bored now.

Sanchez picks Palmer up to his feet, and gets him into the Last Ride position.

RJ: PARABOMB!

3!

MW: Sanchez wins!

RJ: A good first win for the General, hopefully that will provide him with the foundation to go on and win even more matches.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

RJ:We're going to cut backstage right now,something big is going down!

*The camera cuts to the backstage area and it shows Perfect Jack in a crumpled heap against a trash can.

MW:What the h*ll's going on?

*Mike Hill,Solomon Riddick and La Pulga Loco walk out of the darkness into the picture with smug grins etched across their faces.Hill motions towards Jack and Riddick picks him up and then drives him back first against the wall.

La Pulga then picks up the Trash Can and hits Jack repeatedly over the head with the can until he falls down onto the floor.

RJ:This is sick,get security out there damn it!

*Jack is then lifted up by Riddick who throws him into the path of Mike Hill,he hits a hard boot into the stomach before throwing him into one of the boards where Interviews are held.Jack stumbles back and LPL picks up a fire extinguisher and smashes it into the back of Jack's head.Security and medics come sprinting onto the scene and The Association retreat back menacingly.

MW:Disgusting,they can't do that sort of thing.

RJ:Well Jack was meant to be in action next.

MW:I don't think that will be happening RJ

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 03 Feb 2011, 8:14 pm

*The action continues in the backstage area where Mark Palmer is sloping off down the corridor towards the car park.

MW:Palmer put up a good effort tonight RJ,and I am sure that won't be the last of him we see here in 6WF.

RJ:He's a young kid with plenty of promise,it is great to see 6WF giving these youngsters a change.

*Dexter Morgan walks out through one of the doors in the corridor and almost bumps into Palmer,who looks up at Morgan.

MW:Much like that man RJ,Morgan was given his chance last month here in 6WF and he looks the part already having won the freshers ball at Betrayal.

*The camera zooms in closer on Palmer and Morgan and begins to pick up some sound-bites.

Dexter:Hey kid,unlucky out there.You did well,your debut is always the toughest match.

Palmer:Thanks a lot,but I lost didn't I? To General Sanchez,back in developmental I always used to beat him...

Dexter:Don't worry about it.Look at me,I've been here a month and I've already won the freshers ball.The same could happen to you if you just stick with things.All you need is a bit of guidance.

Palmer:Who am I going to get that from though?I mean unless I join the Church Of Hero? Is that what you're saying?

Dexter:Oh god no!You don't want to be doing that sort of thing,they're a bit weird.I'll give you a chance to shadow me if you want,just to pick up a few things until you're ready and confident,how does that sound?

Palmer:That'd be great,thanks Dexter.

*Palmer shakes his hand and then walks off down the corridor as Morgan nods his head.

MW:That kid's got the right attitude RJ,Morgan could go a long way in this company.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 03 Feb 2011, 8:15 pm

RJ: Welcome back folks, we’ve got a tag match lined up for you next here on Lockdown although after what you just saw, I don’t think it’ll be much of a tag match.

MW: After that brutal attack from The Association on Perfect Jack backstage, it looks like Acer will be forced to compete by himself against La Pulga Loco and Mike Hill.

RJ: And I can only see that ending badly for the Welshman.

The lights raise and “Papi Chulo” hits to loud boos from the crowd. La Pulga Loco somersaults onto the ramp through an array of pyro’s. He stomps down the ramp with a big smirk on his face before sliding into the ring.

Next Big Thing’ is blasted out and the crowd boo as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the stage, he raises an arm in the air and the crowd boo as Mike cockily walks down the ramp, he taunts some fans on the way down before jumping up onto the apron and flipping over the ropes, He goes to the top rope he raises both arms in the air as the crowd boo and he flips down, landing on his feet.

‘When I Get Down’ starts to play and the crowd cheer loudly as the familiar revs of the motorbike can be heard and Acer rides out onto the stage, his arm raised in the air. He drives down the ramp, and slaps the hands of some fans on the way down, Acer rides around the ring before getting of the bike and sliding into the ring. Acer climbs to the top rope lifts his arms in the air as the crowd pop, and start chanting his name.

MW: Well, looks like we shall see right now if Acer has a partner.

The crowd wait quietly as Acer looks up the ramp, there is no sign of anyone and he begins to look worried as The Association look smiling.

Crowd: WE WANT JACK! WE WANT JACK! WE WANT JACK!

Acer looks at the ref who walks towards him, he signals that if he makes a 10 count with no sign of Jack the match will have to start.
Ref: 1...............2.............3...........4..........5.........6..........7.........8...........9............10!

MW: Well Acer, you are going to have your work cut out tonight.

RJ: This really will be damage limitation. He is a tremendous competitor, but 2 on 1 is just impossible to cope with.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings, LPL starts off in the ring with Acer. Acer decides the best form of defence is attack, he hits a series of punches up into the face of La Pulga that back him towards the ropes. Acer continues with the fists until the ref intervenes and forces Acer to retreat. He steps back and LPL runs towards him, Acer meets him with a belly to belly throw. LPL rises and Acer knocks him down with a discus clothesline, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

La Pulga forces his shoulder up, Acer gets to his feet and begins to boot away at the back of La Pulga. The Mexican rolls away towards the corner and Acer hits a series of knees into the face, he then moves back and LPL rolls forward out of the corner. Acer runs towards the corner and onto the 2nd rope where he then flips back and nails a moonsault. The crowd cheer Acer along, he doesn’t cover instead waiting for LPL to rise before knocking him down with a running calf kick. He covers again.

Ref: 1...............2......Kick out!

RJ: Acer knows he can’t allow The Association to start getting a foothold in this and working the constant tags, because that’s when the numbers advantage will come to the forefront.

Acer gets to his feet, he drops a series of knees down into the back of LPL. He then lifts him up and nails a German suplex. La Pulga rises and Acer goes to whip him to the corner but LPL reverses sending Acer to the corner. He tags in Hill after hitting a clothesline on Acer. Hill goes to the top rope as Acer falls out of the corner, Hill flies off the top rope...

MW: Oh what a dropkick!

RJ: I don’t know how he hit that, he was still groggy but somehow he did.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Acer gets to his feet, he drags Hill up and crashes a series of knees into the face. Acer then throws Hill to the mat and goes to the ring apron. He flies off with a springboard seanton bomb but Hill rolls out of the way, Acer manages to roll through and land on his feet. He runs at Hill who counters with a belly to belly suplex, bridged over into a pinfall.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

MW: Now here’s Hill and LPL’s opportunity to really press home that numbers advantage they have.

Hill gets to his feet, he allows Acer to rise only to then arm drag him to the canvas. Acer rises to his feet and this time Hill hits a monkey flip. Acer stirs to his feet and Hill leaps up and hits a hurracanrana. He makes the tag to LPL who goes up to the top rope and nails a flying splash. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

LPL is up onto his feet, he stomps away at the back of Acer before allowing him to rise. He grabs him by the waist and rams him into the corner, he tags in Hill. La Pulga hits a few knees into the back before then rolling backwards and hitting a chaos theory suplex. Hill goes to the top rope and flies off with the Mike Time(450 Splash), he covers.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Acer powers out, Hill lifts Acer up onto his feet and whips him across the ring. He hits an inverted atomic drop before bouncing off the ropes and nailing a spinning heel kick. He then tags in La Pulga Loco who hits a leaping leg drop and covers.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

MW: Acer really being dominated now by The Association.

LPL gets to his feet sharply, he stomps away at the head of Acer before lifting him up onto his feet. He boots him in the gut before nailing a suplex, he keeps the hold locked in and nails a 2nd suplex, he then hits the third suplex of the combination. He covers after that suplex...

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

La Pulga tags in Mike Hill, he arrogantly steps through the ropes and hits the Hill Walk on Acer, he doesn’t cover instead letting Acer rise. He then sets up for the Standing Tornado DDT but Acer fights his way out of the hold, he grabs Hill closer before throwing him down with a T-Bone suplex. Acer then goes to the top rope...

MW: Shooting star press!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Hill manages to get the shoulder up, Acer drags Hill up, he boots him in the stomach and sets up for the downward spiral, Hill manages to spin out...

RJ: OVER THE HILL!

Mike tags in La Pulga, who runs the ropes...

RJ: ROLLING THUNDER!

Ref: 1................2.................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hill immediately re-enters the ring, and he and La Pulga start to stomp down on Acer. The crowd boo loudly as LPL goes to the outside and throws a chair into the ring. They pick up Acer and Hill mows him down with a chair. He then places a chair around the throat of Acer and goes up top...

MW: Oh god don’t do it Hill, don’t do it!

RJ: He’ll break his god damn neck if he hits this.

Hill steadies himself, then suddenly cards begin to fall from the ceiling and shoot out from the steel posts surrounding the ring...

MW: What the h*ll’s going on here?

The titantron is then shown, it shows some cards being dealt on a table. The cards are then flicked over one by one...ACE! ACE! ACE! ACE! The final card flips over, it’s unclear what’s on it, the camera zooms in further and it’s not a normal card...

RJ: That’s a picture of...

MW: Surely not...

RJ: IT IS! IT’S HIM! IT’S HIM!

The crowd cheer loudly as the man slides into the ring, La Pulga runs at the man who boots him in the gut and then hits a fisherman’s suplex. Hill then flies off the top ropes with a dropkick but the man reverses and locks in a Texas Cloverleaf, the camera draws ever closer...

MW: RIVER ACE! HE’S BACK!

River keeps the hold locked in until Hill starts tapping, River keeps the hold locked in until the referee intervenes and forces him away, Hill rolls to the outside and looks to the ring in shock.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 03 Feb 2011, 8:18 pm

someone post the rest please! I am off!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 03 Feb 2011, 8:25 pm

*The action goes into the backstage area with Snake Eyes stood alongside Abe Abercorn preparing for an interview with Clarissa. She gets the signal and the interview begins;

Clarissa: First of all, I’m sure I speak on the behalf of everyone as I welcome you back tonight Snake Eyes, and we’re glad to see you’ve recovered from what happened at Betrayal Abe. You must be pretty grateful for what Snake Eyes did?

AA:I always knew young Snake Eyes to be an honourable man Clarissa and he did the honourable thing on Sunday Night by saving me from the brutes of the Chaos Emporium.And Snake Eyes knows the sort of person I am,and I will do my utmost to look out for him amongst the wreckage of the 6WF landscape.

This place has become bedlam,and somebody has got to stop that.Why not Myself and Snake Eyes,and anyone else willing to fight the honourable battle.

Clarissa:And Snake Eyes,just how does it feel to be back here in 6WF?

Snake Eyes:Well C,Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would ever be stood here again, back in the Birmingham bowl, speaking in this ring, having thousands of people hanging on my every word. See when I walked away from this company, there was never any plan in mind to come back. I had gone from the man beat to the whipping boy in 3 months, and was at an all time low physically and personally. Within days of leaving I had offers on the table from around the world to sign up where I could name my price, write my own schedule. But when I thought about them, the only thing I could think was I had left 6WF with the job half done.These people needed a saviour Clarissa,although that word is much over-used...I am that saviour!

*Chaos strolls into picture,flanked by The Fanatic.

Chaos:Well isn't this just lovely?So the Golden Boy has returned, a member of the Old Order trying to force the New Breed into the corner.Well we aren't going to stand for that are we?

Fanatic:No my Prophet.

Chaos:I applaud you Snake Eyes,for you have made the ultimate sacrifice.You are now Trapped, defenceless, oh now you must see the error of your ways. By saving Abe you have sacrificed yourself. The Emporium's heart is beating, your noble sacrifice shall feed it. Any last words?

Snake Eyes:Not in a million years.Intimidation doesn't do anything with me,I fight my battles out in that ring.And the first battle will be won tonight.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 03 Feb 2011, 8:31 pm

RJ: Welcome back Ladies and Gentleman, singles action up next for you as The Association’s Solomon Riddick takes on Rob Loghain.

MW: I know whose shoes I’d rather be in RJ.

RJ: Must be Loghain’s, your feet are way too small for Riddick’s shoes!

‘Stockholm Syndrome’ by Muse hits and Rob Loghain strides out on to the stage to almost no reaction except for a small contingent of Scottish fans in the crowd who cheer. He walks down the ramp addressing the fans on the left hand side.

Always’ is blasted out and the crowd boo loudly as Solomon Riddick steps out slowly onto the stage, he lifts on arm in the air as the crowd jeer him. He slowly strides down the ramp as the fans ignore him. He climbs into the ring and stares at the referee menacingly who takes a step back, Solomon lifts both arms in the air as pyros go off.

MW: Tough test this for Loghain, Riddick is one hell of a competitor when in his best moods. He seems severely <censored> off tonight.

RJ: But if he managed to pull off a win, that would really kickstart his 6WF Career.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Solomon Riddick and Loghain move towards the centre of the ring and lock up. Riddick easily overpowers Loghain back towards the corner. He immediately hits a series of European Uppercuts but Loghain then dodges one shot and bounces Riddick’s head against the turnbuckle. Loghain then runs at Riddick in the corner, he leaps up and hits a back-cracker out of the corner, He drags Riddick to the centre of the ring and makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

Riddick gets the shoulder out, Loghain gets to his feet and goes to whip Riddick across the ring but The Association man is too strong and Loghain bounces off the ropes and manages to hit a low dropkick to the knee. Riddick falls down and Loghain bounces off the ropes and hits a neck snap. Riddick rolls up and Loghain knocks him down with a spinning wheel kick! He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.....Kick out!

MW: Loghain knows a quick start will be vital against Riddick, he can’t let The Association man get a foothold in the match.

Loghain rolls up, he stomps away at Riddick stomach before then going to the apron. Riddick rises and Loghain flies off the ropes and hits a springboard sidekick. Riddick rolls up and Loghain leaps up and hits a spike reverse STO.

Loghain rises, he goes up to the top rope and waits for Riddick to rise. Loghain leaps off the top rope and goes for a crossbody block, Riddick catches him across the chest. He lifts him onto his shoulders and nails a death valley driver that sends Loghain crunching to the canvas. Riddick hooks the leg nonchalantly.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

RJ: Riddick looks like he’s going to get back into this match now.

Riddick rolls Loghain up to his feet, he whips him across the ring and then nails a spinebuster. Riddick waits menacingly as Loghain slowly rises and runs at him hitting a vicious running bicycle kick. Riddick against doesn’t cover, instead choosing to run the ropes and connect with a springboard moonsault.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Riddick gets to his feet, he drops a series of knees down into the back. He then places Loghain into a seated rear waistlock. He heaves him to his feet before flinging him halfway across the ring with a German suplex. Loghain rises and Riddick hits a gorilla press slam, he places a foot over Loghain as a way of covering.

Ref: 1...................2..........kick out!

MW: Riddick dominating this match now, I don’t think it’ll be too long until he finishes it off.

Riddick lifts up Loghain and sets up for the catacombs...

RJ: Looks like you are right Michael, if he hits this it truly is over.

MW: Hurracanrana from Loghain, Surely he can’t win this one.

Loghain manages to counter the catacombs, Loghain rises as does Riddick. Rob Loghain hits the ropes and runs at Riddick...

RJ: No he can’t Michael! Devastating chokeslam from Riddick.

Ref: 1....................2.......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Well this one’s over folks, a very impressive win by Riddick who looks in imperious form.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 03 Feb 2011, 8:39 pm

*The camera's go to the backstage area where the Church of Hero are gathered in a small room.Hero is stood in the middle,surrounded by Crowley,Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch.

MW:It is a huge night for the Church RJ,what an opportunity in tonight's main event against the clintel of Miss Jessica,three of the biggest names in 6WF.

RJ:Hero knows how this could shape the Church of Hero.They've already made themselves known as a massive threat but a win over those three will really send the Church catapulting up to the higher echelones of 6WF.

MW:Well let's here what they have to say.

*The camera cuts back to where the Church are huddled.

Hero:Mr.Crowley,it is my pleasure to welcome you into the Church of 6WF's true divine being.For you have seen the errors in your past,the sins that have been commited.You have recognised the need for you to be struck down by the lord and provided with his energy,his soul,his power.You were disillusioned,you had no true master.But now I present myself to you,I have cleansed you of your sins,of the pain and suffering.Bless you my son,bless you in the coat of honour the Church of Hero abide by.

Clarke,Marshall.Tonight the honour is yours,to team with the omnipotent one.Tonight you prove your worth to the lord.I place alongside your lord in the depths of hell,surrounded by fire in that ring tonight.The unbridled anger of The Saint and Cassius.

I feel your anger,your pain.And I offered you an alternative,as any omni-benevolent deity would.A place alongside the lord,where everyone is an equal once they fall into the place.You cast aside my offer of cleasing to stay with that harlot,the devil.For I cannot make your decisions for,only offer a comment.I do believe you've made the wrong decision,a decision that will you never be able to turn back on.For now,you have too many sins for even me to repent.

Tonight the Church will show you the errors of your way,of the life choice you made.

*The three man part around Hero and he holds his arms aloft

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 03 Feb 2011, 8:53 pm

*The action continues in the backstage area,Clarissa is stood in the interview area as River Ace comes walking down the corridor.She jolts out of the interview area and thrusts the mic towards River.

Clarissa:River Ace,you are back.I don't think anyone can quite believe it.There was no hint of a return any time soon,can I have some exclusive thoughts?

River Ace:Firstly,you don't want to know what I'm thinking.And secondly,You've bl00dy changed RJ!

Clarissa:I'm Clarissa...

River Ace:I know who you are,I'm just pulling your leg.I've got to be honest with you Clarissa,I didn't think I'd be back this soon.I didn't really think that the opportunity would be there,or the offer would be on the table.

But when the 6WF Board of Directors saw my exclusive interviews with RJ and the amount of letters they received from fans begging for my return.How on earth could I say no to those pleas Clarissa? And as if I needed anymore motivation,I saw on an episode of Lockdown on Sky Plus and I've seen what McGraw and The Association have done to what is MY SHOW Clarissa.It's bedlam,it's carnage.And I've come to change that,The Association cannot run around blindsiding people and taking anyone out anyone they want to.There is an unwritten code in 6WF and they've broken all of those rules,and they will have to pay.

I've always known Hill was cunning and canniving,but I didn't think he had this sort of thing in him.The Association you have created a new problem for yourself,River Ace!

Clarissa:Thank you for your time!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 03 Feb 2011, 8:54 pm

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown and up next for you is more tag team action...

MW: And this match will involve three of the men who competed at Betrayal to win the Freshers ball, including the winner himself-Dexter Morgan.

RJ: The Freshers ball is such a great platform, look at the guys who have held that and look at what they have gone on to achieve. And the last Freshers ball winner is also involved in this match tonight.

MW: Dexter Morgan teams with Cole Law to take on Dr.Shoe and the Freshers ball holder, Morgan.

‘Dexter’ by Rolfe Kent hits and the crowd cheer a little as Dexter Morgan comes out to the ramp wearing a white lab coat and latex gloves and carrying a forensics kit. He surveys the scene before heading to the ring.

“Doctor Alibi” roars out through the speakers and Dr.Shoe walks out. He is wearing a doctors coat with Dr.Shoe wrote on it. He walks down the ring slapping the fans hands, he stops as he spots an attractive blond in the crowd. He walks towards her and measures up her vital statistics before handing her a business card. She blushes as Shoe slides into the ring and slaps hands with Dexter Morgan.

‘I fought the law’ by The Clash hits and the crowd are booing in some parts as Cole Law walks out into the arena clutching a notebook tight to his chest. He stops at the top of the ramp and stares at the crowd and taps his notebook as he mutters to himself and continues to the ring.

‘Dreadlock Holiday’ is blasted out and the crowd boo as Trevor Swann steps out, he has an English flag tied like a cape around him and is holding is trusted cricket bat. He lifts his bat in the air which causes the crowd to get even more hostile. He strides down the ramp ignoring the jeering fans before sliding into the ring. He climbs to the top rope and lifts the bat in the air again.

MW: If ever there was to be an inspiration for Morgan, it should be Swann. I don’t like the man, but he used the Freshers ball win to propel himself to the forefront of 6WF and be considered one of the brightest talents we have.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick off the match and it’s Cole Law in with Dr. Shoe. He immediately has the cheers of the crowd. Shoe goes in for the lock up but Law catches him off guard with a forearm to the face. Law hits a succession of forearms that back Dr Shoe into the ropes. He whips him out across the ring and hits a boot the gut followed by a neckbreaker.

Ref: 1..............2...Kick out!

Dr Shoe gets his shoulder up, the crowd cheer him on as Law places him into a full nelson. Dr Shoe fights to his feet quickly and counters with a jawbreaker that catches Law off guard. He runs at Law and knocks him down with a clothesline, he dives down with a senton to make the cover.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

Dr Shoe gets to his feet, he waits for Law to rise before attempting to whip him out to the corner. Law counters and sends Shoe into the corner, he runs across and goes for a knee to the gut but Shoe uses the ropes as leverage to hit a boot into the head. He then leaps onto the top rope and nails a flying bulldog.

RJ: This is an impressive start from Dr Shoe.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Law drives his shoulder up off the mat, he is quickly places into a full nelson himself but Shoe has it applied more firmly. He sits Law in the position before driving a series of knees into the back. He then drags Law to the corner where he tags in Morgan. Law is hauled up to his feet, still in the full nelson and Morgan hits a series of big fists until Shoe is forced to leave the ring. Morgan drags his rival into a front facelock before nailing a DDT! He covers.

RJ: These two really have a severe dislike for each other.

Morgan lifts up Law, he hits a series of European Uppercuts before whipping him across the ring. He goes for a belly to belly suplex but it’s blocked by Law. Law then hits a big belly to belly suplex of his own, he then dives to the corner and tags in Swann. Swann dives from the apron down into a plancha.

Swann drives up to his feet, he hauls up Morgan with him and then throws him towards the corner. Swann runs towards him and hits a crunching lariat on the freshers ball holder. Morgan slumps down into the corner, Swann runs from the opposite side of the ring and nails a baseball slide. He makes the tag into Law, who drags Morgan up and out of the corner before throwing him to the canvas with a spinning neckbreaker.

Law allows Morgan to rise, he has him into a full nelson. He keeps the submission locked in for only a couple of moments before drilling him to the mat with a full nelson slam. He makes the tag to Swann who goes up the top rope...

MW: SWANN DIVE HEADBUTT!

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Morgan manages to get the kick out, Swann drags Morgan up before bouncing off the ropes and nailing a flaying lariat. Morgan rolls up to his feet and Swann snapmares him down to the canvas where he follows up with a hard kick into the back. Swann then bounces off the opposite ropes and connects with a leaping dropkick into the head. Swann hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Swann makes the tag to Law, Swann then whips Morgan towards the corner before leaving the ring. Law sprints across and aims a knee up into the stomach only for Morgan to move out of the way. He then drags Law forward out of the corner and nails a fishermans suplex, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Morgan let’s Law to his feet, he throws him to the corner where the tag is made into Dr. Shoe. Shoe then whips Law against the ropes and shoots a knee up into the stomach. He then hits a swinging DDT on Law and makes the cover...

RJ: Law’s being dominated now...

Dr Shoe heaves up Law, he hits him with a series of a big European Uppercuts. He goes to whip him across the ring, he then catches him in a sleeper...

MW: Half of the face lift applied, can he get the body scissors locked on.

RJ: Law manages to fight out...Now he’s going for the sleeper hold.

Law attempts to lock in the forced confession, but Shoe manages to fight out...

RJ: Collagen shot!

He quickly tags in Dexter, who goes up top...

MW: THE DARK PASSENGER!

Ref: 1...............2....................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Before Morgan can even rise to his feet, Trevor Swann comes sprinting into the ring...

MW: OH GOD! HIT FOR SIX!

RJ: The punt kick, that is sick! Was there really any need for that? That is disgusting!

Dr Shoe tries to get into the ring but Swann holds his freeweight title up threateningly and Shoe looks on regrettably as Swann stands over Morgan.

MW: Swann knows what a threat comes with someone having the freshers ball, and I think he’s sending an early message to Morgan...don’t come after me.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 03 Feb 2011, 8:56 pm

Freak on a Leash’ screeches out of the speakers and the crowd cheer as Blue Dragon walks out, he lifts his arm in the air as the crowd start chanting his name, Blue Dragon strides down the ramp slapping a few hands of the fans, before climbing up the steps and into the ring he climbs to the top rope and lifts his arm in the air. He jumps down and poses in the middle of the ring.

“Keep Pushin’” blasts its way out over the speakers and Abe Abercorn steps out onto the ramp to loud cheers from the capacity crowd. He walks down the ramp, tagging as many of the fans hands as possible. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and turns to face the fans before clapping them. He slides into the ring and leaps to his feet warming up.

RJ: Abe and Blue Dragon were both unsuccessful at Betrayal and both will be looking to kick February off with a win here!

MW: Indeed RJ, and here comes a man Abe knows only too well…

“It’s an Omen” rings out followed by “Granite” by Pendulum. Chaos makes his way to the ring with the European Title over his shoulder, being shadowed by the humongous presence of The Fanatic. Chaos slides into the ring and The Fanatic steps over the top rope and stands tall, arms crossed staring at his opponents.

The lights dim red around the arena as the sound of organ music fills the arena and Mr. Crowley appears at the top of the ramp dressed in Church of Hero robes. He motions to the sky and makes the ‘H’ sign on his chest before striding to the ring.

RJ: Ladies and Gents, Betrayal saw the return of the devastating Mr. Crowley who has aligned himself with the egotistical Hero and his despicable Church.

MW: His Church is growing stronger, RJ.

RJ: Worrying times Mike but this man won’t be scared…

‘Good Times’ by Kanye West hits as a spotlight searches the arena before the crowd erupts as Snake Eyes strolls out into the arena. He salutes the fans before walking to the ring to join his partners, hi fiving Abe and Bleu Dragon.

Ding, ding, ding

Blue Dragon and Mr. Crowley head to the centre of the ring and lock up, they cancel each other out until Blue Dragon shoves Crowley away. They lock up again, this time Crowley drives a knee into the stomach of Dragon and beats Dragon down with clubbing blows to the back before slamming Blue Dragon’s head off his knee. Crowley heaves Dragon up and forces him into the corner and delivers a big head butt, followed by a second and third. He picks Dragon up and lands a huge slap to his chest before tossing him across the ring with a belly to back suplex…

RJ: Whoa! Crowley man handling Blue Dragon here!

Crowley strides over to Dragon and stomps his head 3 times before picking him up to his knees and driving his elbow across the back of the neck. Dragon slums to the canvas and Crowley covers…

1…!

Dragon gets his shoulder up to break the count. Crowley sits up and grins before getting to his feet, he picks Dragon up and boots him in the gut before whipping him into the ropes and catching him with a big boot sending Dragon back to the canvas. Crowley bounces off the ropes and lands a big leg drop across the throat and again covers…

1….
2..!

MW: Another kick out by Blue Dragon but Crowley looking very impressive so far…

Dragon shoulders up and rolls away, Crowley stands up and walks to the corner and tags in Chaos who sprints across the ring and kicks Dragon in the head before stomping on him repeatedly until the ref pushes him back, Chaos eyeballs the ref before going to grab Dragon up, he pulls him up and charges his into the corner, slamming Dragons shoulder into the ring post. Chaos steps back and grins at Abe before running at Dragon and driving his knee into his back. Dragon slumps out of the corner and Chaos climbs the second rope and hits a lionsault to the back of Dragon. He rolls for the cover...

1….
2…!

RJ: Another kick out, Dragon showing heart here but he’s taken some punishment.
Dragon again kicks out again to the disdain of Chaos before he tags in the Fanatic.

MW: This guy is huge! What is he doing?

The Fanatic lets Dragon crawl back to his corner, allowing him to tag in Snake Eyes.

RJ: He obviously fancies his chances against the former champ. It’s like he knows he could have beaten Dragon further but wanted fresh blood.

The Fanatic and Snake eyes lock up with The Fanatic getting the upper hand. He hits Snake eyes with a big uppercut rocking him and then whips Snake eyes across the ring and on the rebound goes for the clothesline but Snake eyes duck and jumps off the opposite ropes and hits the Fanatic with a flying cross body. The Fanatic is quickly up but Snake eyes hit him with a few kicks to the ribs and then pushes him into the turnbuckle and jumps onto the second ropes and starts punching him in the face and the fans cheer but the Fanatic grabs Snake eyes and lifts him up to his shoulder and hits a massive powerbomb

RJ: What a Powerbomb, The Fanatic could have the pin here. Now what is he doing?

The fans boo as the Fanatic tags in Mr. Crowley who goes for the pin.

1….
2…!

MW: It’s going to take more than that to beat Snake Eyes!

The Fanatic is not pleased and has a sadistic look on his face as he pulls up Snake Eyes and gets on with the match. Snake Eyes is on his feet and Crowley hits him with a few body punches and the scoops him up and powerslams him to the mat. The Fanatic then walks around Snake eyes and locks in a Boston crab as the fans boo.

RJ – The Fanatic just playing with Snake Eyes here!

The Fanatic goes pull Snake Eyes up but he rolls through and leaps to make the tag to Abercorn.

MW: Abe is in! Here he comes!!

Abe launches at The Fanatic and delivers a huge clothesline, he turns straight round and catches The Fanatic and lands a belly to belly suplex, he goes straight after The Fanatic and lifts him to his feet before delivering a standing dropkick and again gives The Fanatic no time to rest, grabbing him up by his hair and hoisting him up for a big impact DDE, he goes for the cover…

1….
2…!

The Fanatic kicks out and Abe whips the crowd into a frenzy as The Fanatic stumbles up and Abe boots his gut and goes for a gut wrench powerbomb but The Fanatic slides down the back and locks in a sleeper hold and pushes Abe towards the corner, he makes the tag to Crowley who comes in and lands fists to the gut. The Fanatic finally let’s go of the hold as after intervention from the ref. He exits the ring and Crowley begins to work Abe over with some big blows. He whips him off the ropes and hits a big boot and another leg drop off the ropes. Crowley poses and makes the ‘H’ sign to the sky, much to the disdain of Chaos.

RJ: Abe is down and Crowley can take advantage here!

Crowley stomps the head of Abe who is fighting up, he begins to strike the stomach of Crowley and gets to his feet, the 2 men begin to exchange blows before Crowley goes for the whip which Abe reverses and sends Crowley crashing to the corner before hitting a big splash in the corner. Crowley stumbles out and Abe makes the tag to Snake Eyes.

RJ: Snake Eyes going to speed things up here…..oh no!!

Snake Eyes leaps over the ropes as Mr. Crowley explodes out of the corner, drilling a boot to into the face of his opponent, he smirks down and walks to his corner where The Fanatic makes a blind tag to the delight of Chaos. The Fanatic turns to Chaos and smiles before turning his attentions back to Snake Eyes who is just getting to his feet again. He walks over to grab Snake eyes but Snake Eyes is quicker and swipes the legs of The Fanatic and he falls onto the second rope. Then Snake Eyes runs the ropes.....

MW: knee to the back of the head...... and here we go...... END OF THE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fans in the arena go crazy as Snake eyes hits his finisher and goes for the pin on The Fanatic. Snake eyes hooks the leg

RJ: Broken up by Chaos!

Snake eyes gets up as the ref removes Chaos from the ring. Mr. Crowley sneaks back into the ring and spins Snake eyes around.

MW: Here we go! Crowley is about to destroy Snake Eyes. I love it! Oh!

Blue Dragon comes sprinting into the ring as Crowley lifts Snake Eyes in the air. Dragon hits a rib breaking spear on the exposed midsection of Crowley, taking both men through the ropes to the outside. Snake Eyes composes himself before looking around and seeing the Fanatic getting up.

RJ: Viper kick! Snake Eyes has taken the Fanatics head clean off!

1…
2…
3…

Ding, ding, ding!

RJ: what a great match there for the fans but it looks like Chaos hasn’t finished yet!

Chaos climbs back into the ring and runs at Snake Eyes who sees it at the last second and sidesteps it. As Chaos bounces off the ropes, Abe is waiting and hits the Border Town Takedown leaving Chaos lying next to the Fanatic. Blue Dragon climbs back into the ring as the ring announcer declares the three men the winners of the bout.

They stand tall in the middle lifting each other’s arms as they survey the fallen foes around them.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 03 Feb 2011, 8:57 pm

Match 6
Enforcer vs GDC

RJ:Battle of the big men coming up next folks,two of the most talented guys on the roster and probably looking forth to the possibility of future world title recognition.Enforcer has been there before but for GDC it is still a matter of when.

MW:You have got to believe its gonna happen but he has had multiple opportunities and still comes up short.The man that proclaims himself "The King" is very much lacking that jewel in his mantelpiece...

RJ:Should be a great contest,both men came up just short in their attempts at winning championships at the pay per view and one has to wonder if Enforcer has fully recovered from the beating he sustained from the Church of Hero last sunday night.

"Numb" screams out and the crowd boo as GDC comes out and stands on the stage.He holds his sceptor into the air and adjusts his crown before marching down to the ring and climbing in.He looks focused as he ignores the crowds jibes and removes his cloak and places it in the corner.He bounces back against the ropes and then adjusts his tape on his wrists.

MW:The man that won the "Road to Royalty" last year has kept ahold of that crown and one must wonder if he will have a challenger this year.GDC has always vowed to one day be a world champion,its been 20 months or so since he debuted in this industry and that championship still alludes him.Former tag team and hardcore champion but the brass ring still dangles precariously out of reach.

RJ:I think the day will come but then again I wouldnt bet on it.There have been many great superstars in this federation that have failed in their attempts at world glory...perhaps GDC will be another name on that list.

"Saturday Night" kicks out and the crowd erupts for the arrival of Enforcer.He walks out onto the stage and he raises his arms in appreciation before removing his t-shirt and receives wolf whistles from the crowd.He walks down to the ring,as the fans reach over to pat his shoulders and then he climbs into the ring.He stares at GDC and then goes to the corner and climbs up.

MW:One of the greats of the industry.Former 6WF Champion,European Champion,Hardcore Champion and Tag Team Champion.Enforcer has done it all,he was a key member of the great Trash TV stable and he is the main instigator of the resistance against the Church of Hero.Enforcer would love a win here tonight as he attempts to get back on track and push on towards another world reign.

RJ:But is he 100%,he took one heck of a beating from Hero and Crowley at Betrayal and no man just brushes that off.Enforcer is a fighter,no doubt about it,but he is up against tough opposition and he will need to bring his A g....OH!

Enforcer climbs down off the ropes and turns around as GDC swoops upon him and sends his a solid knee into his ribcage.The bell sounds and he traps Enforcer in the corner and nails four sickening shoulder thrusts before hammering away with hard hands.The referee begins his count and Campbell releases on four with a smirk before nailing a back elbow to Enforcer's head and then stomps on his stomach.

MW:Not a fan of the tactics of GDC to begin this match but you cannot argue with how effective they are.He has begun in complete control and he would love to finish this one off very early.

GDC whips Enforcer across the other turnbuckle and then rushes forwards with a shoulder block takedown as Enforcer staggers out.Enforcer stumbles up and GDC punches him back to the ropes before whipping him across the ring and he big boots him down as he comes back.Enforcer tries to get up as Campbell clubs his back and then sends him into the corner.He rushes in and connects with a bodysplash and watches Enforcer reeling before hitting the ropes...

RJ:This is total domination....HIGHLAND HELL!

GDC comes hurtling back off the ropes and launches into the clothesline but Enforcer ducks at the last moment,GDC puts the brakes on and turns back around as Enforcer flies forwards and clothesline him over the top rope to the outside and the crowd cheer loud.

MW:Enforcer still had enough about him to counter the Highland Hell...and GDC really isnt happy!

Enforcer tries to take a breather but GDC grabs his legs and tries to drag him under the bottom ropes.Enforcer kicks out and GDC staggers back into the security barrier before trying to come back as Enforcer joins him on the outside.Both men trade blows and then GDC rakes the eyes as the crowd boo.He grabs Enforcer by the head and drags him....BOOM!.....BOOM!

RJ:Oh wow....Enforcer got his boot up and then rammed GDC face-first into the steel steps,the crowd in Birmingham loved that!

GDC staggers backwards and Enforcer swipes his legs out from under him before slingshotting him hard into the ringpost and GDC collapses to the hard flooring.Enforcer leans against the barrier for a moment,as the fans reach over and tag him,before he walks forwards and grabs Campbell,before throwing him back in the ring.

MW:Enforcer has turned the tables here guys and that shows the size of this guys heart.GDC is no slouch but Enforcer will just keep coming at you...

GDC is up and tries to throw a punch but Enforcer blocks it and then hammers GDC back with stiff shots that rattles Campbell onto the ropes.He whips him across the ring and the sends him high through the air with a big backdrop.GDC staggers up and Enforcer lifts him into a backbreaker as the crowd cheer.GDC is up for a third time and Enforcer scoops him onto his shoulders and points at the crowd before running forwards and nailing a big running powerslam..................

1...................2....................thr-kickout!

RJ:Inches away from the three count but GDC is fighting on.

Enforcer looks to the skies and then pulls GDC up and backs him to the ropes again and whips him into the corner.He rushes in but GDC gets his boot up and Enforcer staggers back...Campbell takes his time to re-adjust and then sprints out....

MW:OH MY LORD!

RJ:What strength!

Enforcer takes GDC up in awesome strength and gorilla presses him into the air.He benches him three times and smiles before slamming GDC to the mat.GDC stumbles back up as Enforcer kicks him in the stomach and position him for a powerbomb...

MW:What goes up,must come down!

GDC lands a solid right as he is thrust through the air and he drops out on his feet.Enforcer runs forwards for a big boot but GDC ducks it just in time and he kicks Enforcer in the stomach and flips him up....

RJ:BANKRUPTCY!

...............3!

MW:He got him!

RJ:Foot on the ropes,foot on the ropes!

The crowd cheer as the referee points to the foot on the ropes and GDC shakes his head with disbelief.He stands up,hands on hips and screams at the referee.He shakes with anger and then watches as Enforcer slowly drags himself up,GDC shakes with anticipation...

MW:GDC can feel the the momentum change...he knows that Enforcer is on the ropes....

RJ:HIGHLAND HELL!

MW:FACECHECK!

Enforcer ducks the clothesline and hits the ropes with vigour and soars back with the forearm smash.GDC shows his awareness and strength as he catches Enforcer in midair and dominates with a huge fall away slam....

RJ:Amazing counter from Grant Daniel Campbell....will it be third time lucky?

MW:HIGHLAND....

RJ:OH HELL

GDC rushes forth with the clothesline but Enforcer sidesteps at the last moment and pushes GDC forward and he bangs into the referee and floors him.Enforcer quickly turns and kicks GDC in the stomach before looking for a powerbomb but GDC backdrops him to the mat...Enforcer stumbles up as GDC darts forwards and looks for a big boot but Enforcer runs underneath it and off the opposite ropes...

MW:Its like a damn merry go round.....FACECHECK!

RJ:OH HELL YES!

Crowd:ONE......TWO.........THREEE!

RJ:Winner....

MW:Well it would be if we had a referee!

The crowd are cheering but booing as there is no referee to make the count.Enforcer gets up and checks on the ref and tries to awaken him before walking back to GDC.He pulls Campbell onto his knees and places his head between his legs...

RJ:Enforcer looking for an exclamation point....

MW:BOOM OH WOW!

The crowd are going wild as GDC suddenly thrusts up and low-blows Enforcer and then crawls towards the corner.Enforcer is in agony and tries to crawl up as he copes with the pain,he grabs at the ropes...

RJ:GDC is a damn sneak....waiting until the ref was out and he goes with the low-blow....that classless s.o.b.

MW:Ref didnt see it though RJ.....OR THAT!

Enforcer gets up and staggers around....CRACK!....He takes a ferocious shot to the head from GDC's sceptor and he sways horribly as Campbell quickly bounces back against the ropes and comes flying forward with the Highland Hell....

RJ:This is daylight robbery...look at the damn referee coming around now....I cannot believe this!

MW:Believe it RJ,because it is happening....I dont like it anymore than you but the referee saw nothing....he can't change that...

...one....

......two

RJ:Kickout Enforcer!

...................three!

RJ:Dammit!

MW:GDC picks up the win,and what a vital win that is.You might not like the tactics he used but fact of the matter is that GDC just scored a huge win off a championship rival....stands him in great stead for future title shots....you have to give him that!

RJ:Enforcer was in control,he had the match won with the Facecheck but the ref was out cold,.GDC nailed the low-blow,used the foreign object and picks up a very cheap victory....I fail to be impressed,but I suppose its a mark in the win column and they add up folks...

GDC is in the aisleway looking very pleased with himself.He puts his crown on and holds his sceptor in the air as the crowd boo him ferociously.Enforcer is sat in the ring,holding his head in pain,and GDC smirks at him and points the sceptor at him before turning his back and walking off.

MW:I dont think we've heard the last of this,Enforcer isnt a guy to let things like that go...

RJ:Oh he'll remember that,but I still think there is unfinished business with the Church of Hero,GDC may be able to rest easy for now...but I am sure there will be a meeting down the line,and Enforcer will be looking for serious payback!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu 03 Feb 2011, 8:59 pm

Im off now guys to so if anyone is on & can fill the rest then go for it.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Thu 03 Feb 2011, 9:11 pm

*The action goes backstage where Max Adamson and Chris Patricks are strolling along the corridor.A roadie runs up to them with a note.

Adamson reads the note before passing it to Patricks.

CP:I wander what Colonel Sanders wants?

MA:I've heard he's doing a big bucket meal for half price for all champions in 6WF.

CP:That would be good Max,Let's go check it out!

*Adamson and Patricks continue the walk along the corridor until they reach McGraw's office,they step in without knocking and Patricks has an immediate look of disappointment on his face.

DM:Do you not...

CP:Where's the big bucket meal Max? You promised it would be here,not even any popcorn chicken.

MA:It was only a rumour Paddy,bit like that one with Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch.

CP:No,That's definitely true.But no deep fried chicken,what's going on Max?

DM:What are you two babbling on about? Actually,forget I said that I don't have the time to listen to your inane conversation.I'm going to keep this short and simple.

MA:Patricks needs it to be like that for him to understand

DM:Look,as much as I hate to say it,you are a pretty good tag team.And so are The Church.But that's the problem here,things are beginning to get a bit repetitive.It's either you or the Church,that's why I thought I'd freshen things up a bit.

You aren't losing the titles or anything like that,we are going to have a tournament.Anyone who can find themselves a tag partner will be involved and they will compete in a tournament.There will be a final before the PPV,and the winners of that will face you at the PPV.

I don't want your views,just get out of here!

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 03 Feb 2011, 9:38 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, boy do we have a treat in store for you tonight with our main event.

MW: What a tremendous match this one promises to be RJ, it is a true Pay Per View quality match up being given away for free tonight.

RJ: The calibre of competitor is unreal...One team has our two current world champions as well as a three time world champion.

MW: And on the other, we have the two brightest young stars in 6WF and already one of it’s best tag teams alongside the legend that is the 6 time world champion Hero!

‘They Say’ screeches out of the speakers and some of the crowd start a chant of ‘Cassius gonna k1ll ya!’ as Cassius walks out calmly onto the stage, he has the TAW World Title over his shoulder as he walks down the ramp confidently. He ignores as the fans all stretch the arms out to get a touch of the two time world champion, Cassius climbs up onto the apron and steps through the ropes into the ring. He lifts the title in the air.

‘Monster’ is blasted out and the crowd give a mixed reaction as Saint steps out, he lifts both of his arms in the air as the crowd give an almost half and half reaction to the former World and Internet Champion. The Saint strides confidently down the ramp before stepping into the ring and staring across at the COH, he then walks towards Zhi and stares across uneasily.

“Burn in my light” blasts out and the crowd descend into a hysteria of boos and whistles as Lex Hart walks out onto the stage amidst a flurry of pink fireworks. Hart holds up his newly acquired 6WF Title to even louder boos as he walks down the ram confidently, he then steps through the 2nd rope into the ring.

‘Here Comes the King’ is blasted out and the arena fills with boos and jeers as Hero steps out, he is wearing some loose white ropes, he opens his arms out and the crowd boo as Hero walks down the ramp, trying to talk to some young fans, but their parents pull them away, as Hero kisses his ring, which is just a big ‘H’. He steps through the ropes into the ring and waits.

‘Papercut’ is blasted out and Marshall Murdoch steps out, he kisses his necklace which is just a ‘H’, before taking it off and holding it tight in his hand. He strides up the ramp ignoring the booing crowd, and he slides into the ring. He grabs the ropes and starts pulling on them all, making sure the ring is in good shape before he points up and then does the sign of the ‘H’ before bowing to Hero who is sat in the corner.

“Spotlight” blares out and the crowd’s boo continue as a hooded Clarke James strides out onto the stage, he takes off the head and the crowd boo louder. He then walks down the ramp almost transfixed before stepping in to reveal his own necklace with “H” on it, He also kisses it before he and Murdoch sink to their knees and pray with their necklaces in Hero’s hands as he is rested upon the turnbuckle.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Lex Hart starts off in the ring with Marshall Murdoch of the COH. The new 6WF Champion locks up with Murdoch, who manages to push Hart back towards the corner. Murdoch aims a series of shoulders into the stomach but Hart uses the ropes to leap over the attempted moves. He then rolls up Murdoch quickly into the cover.

Ref: 1.................2........Kick out!

Murdoch forces his shoulder up, Hart places him into a front facelock but Murdoch quickly fights his way up onto a vertical base. He spins out of the facelock and attempts to drag Hart down to the canvas by the arm, but the 6WF Champion blocks and pulls Murdoch in closer before connecting with a jawbreaker. Murdoch spins around and Hart hits a spinning wheel kick that knocks Murdoch to the canvas.

MW: Strong start from the new 6WF Champion!

Ref: 1................2....Kick out!

Hart picks up Murdoch, he goes to whip him towards the corner but Murdoch is too strong and he sends Hart into the corner. Murdoch runs over but Hart gets a boot up, he is about to shoot out of the corner towards Murdoch when The Saint tags himself in. The Saint steps into the ring as Hart looks on seething, he walks towards Murdoch who catches The Saint off guard with a vicious roundhouse kick into the side of the head. The Saint crumples to the canvas, and the camera shows Hart looking almost pleased with the demise of his team-mate.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Murdoch rolls up onto his feet, he hits a series of elbow drops into the back of The Saint who rolls back away to the corner. Murdoch runs over and crashes a knee up into the face of The Saint. Murdoch drags The Saint up and throws him to the centre of the ring with a German suplex. He tags in Clarke James, who goes up to the top rope. Murdoch places him on his shoulders in an electric chair position and flips James down into a splash.

RJ: Great teamwork from the pair.

MW: One of the best teams we’ve seen in 6WF RJ, and the reason for that is the innovation they have shown along with a desire to cause pain and suffering.

The Saint gets the shoulder up, James places the former world champion into an armbar. The Saint uses his power to fight up onto his feet and James. The Saint spins out, James aims a boot into the stomach but it’s caught by The Saint, James reverses with a vicious enzaguri kick. The Saint stumbles to his feet and sways towards the centre of the ring where Hart bounces off the ropes and hits a leaping reverse elbow to the face. The Saint is sent down to the canvas and Hart makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.......Kick out!

James gets to his feet, he makes the tag into his lord, Hero who stands on the rope for James to pray to him. The Saint rises and Hero flies off the ropes and nails a delayed crossbody block, somehow The Saint manages to roll through into a cover.

Hero scrambles up to his feet following how close The Saint got to a pinfall. The Saint gets to his feet slowly and Hero goes for a sidekick but The Saint manages to duck out of the way. He then whips an unbalanced Hero out across the ring and nails a gorilla press slam. Hero rises unsteadily and The Saint bounces off the ropes and nails a big boot that sends Hero crashing down...

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Hero forces out of the pinfall, The Saint places Hero into a seated abdominal stretch. He drives a series of hard knees down into the back before finally lifting up Hero and drilling him down to the canvas with a hard pumphandle slam. He lifts up Hero and throws him to the corner where he makes a more conventional tag to Cassius, as The Saint stares across at Hart uneasily.

Cassius hits two hard spinning shoot kicks into the stomach, and he then allows Hero to stumble forward before walking straight into a big superkick from Zhi! Cassius hooks the leg casually.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Cassius gets up to his feet, he allows Hero to rise before hitting two stiff roundhouse kicks to the side followed by a spinning heel kick of his own. He doesn’t cover Hero instead lifting him up and hitting a side-slam backbreaker down into the cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Cassius places Hero into a sleeper hold on the ground.

MW: Hero’s faced some serious punishment from Zhi and Saint in that ring.

Hero slowly fights his way to his feet, he runs towards the corner and runs up the turnbuckle before flipping back off the top rope and nailing an amazing reverse DDT!

RJ: But just like that, he’s back into it. Tremendous athletic ability on display there from Hero!

Cassius Zhi stumbles up and Hero leaps up and hits him with a hurracanrana that sends Zhi into the 2nd rope. Hero bounces off the ropes and dials up the 619 to maximum affect. He then dives off the top rope into a splash and cover.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Hero rolls up onto his feet, he rolls Zhi so his front on the canvas and then kicks at his side a couple of times before grabbing his arms, he then places his foot across the back and hits the Hero stomp once...twice...three times! Hero rolls Zhi once again onto his back and tags in Clarke James who goes up to the top rope...

RJ: Corkscrew senton!

James rolls up onto his feet, he drags up Zhi and whips him towards the corner where he runs across and connects with a shining wizard. Murdoch steps into the ring without a tag made and nails a running bulldog before leaving the ring as James slaps him on the back. James drags up Zhi and scoops him up onto his shoulders before hitting a Samoan Drop! He dives down into the cover.

MW: Could be a big win for the Church...

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Zhi forces his shoulder up, James lifts him up and then tags in Murdoch. He places him in a headlock before hitting multiple knees into the head, he releases Zhi and nails a big T-Bone suplex. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Zhi again gets the kick out, Murdoch lifts him up and lines up a roundhouse kick with his right boot. Just as he is about to connect, Zhi nails a roundhouse kick with his right boot and both men are down.

MW: Pivotal moment in the match...TAG TO THE SAINT! TAG TO HERO!

The Saint comes sprinting into the ring, he ducks under a Hero clothesline before taking him out with a leaping shoulder block. Hero rises and The Saint drills him down to the canvas with an implant DDT!

The Saint gets to his feet and allows Hero to rise before whipping him across the ring, he leaps up and spears him down to the canvas and then hits a series of fists until the ref forces him to roll away. The Saint picks up Hero and nails a death valley driver, he then makes the tag to Hart who goes up to the top rope...

RJ: MOONSAULT!

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Hero just about gets the shoulder up, Hart lifts up Hero and hits him with a series of backhand chops that send him into the ropes. Hart whips Hero across the ring and goes for a dropkick but he holds the ropes and Hart crashes to the floor. Hero hastily tags in Marshall Murdoch who steps in, he runs at Hart who hits an inverted atomic drop out of instinct followed by a rotation DDT! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Hart lifts up Murdoch, he connects with a leaping reverse STO. He then tags in Zhi, who goes up to the top rope.

RJ: The communication seems to have picked up from Jessica’s clients as the match has gone on, following a less than flowing start to their relations.

MW: FROG SPLASH!

Ref: 1...................2....................Clarke James breaks the pinfall!

James just about saves the match for his team, The Saint steps into the ring he picks up James and boots him in the stomach and then hits The Saint’s row sending him to the outside.

MW: Saint exacting revenge for his team.

Hero steps into the ring inconspicuously behind The Saint...

RJ: ENCORE!

Hero hits the encore, he then clotheslines The Saint out of the ring only to turn around into the dragons fury from Zhi!

MW: What a kick from Zhi! This one’s imploding big time now!

RJ: Cassius better watch out, Murdoch’s lining up a huge spear by the looks of it.

As Zhi spins around, Murdoch sprints towards him...

MW: CANADIAN DESTROYER! Hart saved Zhi there!

Zhi looks on in shock as Hart rolls to his feet, he motions for Zhi to cover as he drops to the outside and helps up The Saint.

Ref: 1...................2..................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Cassius Zhi rises up to his feet, The ref goes to the outside and hands him his TAW Title. Hart rolls into the ring as does The Saint, Hart is handed his 6WF Title. The three men look at each other with a mixture of suspicion and respect before standing tall in the middle of the ring as Miss Jessica claps them from the top of the ramp.

MW: Well a fitting image to end the show, ushering in what could be an era of domination.

RJ: Be sure to tune in Monday Night folks for Shutdown.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down