The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results - 24/03/2011

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results - 24/03/2011 Empty 6WF Lockdown Results - 24/03/2011

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:30 am

*Lockdown hits the air with an array of pyro's as "Rest in pieces" blares out around the arena.The camera's zoom in on some fans with their signs:

"Jack is Perfect"
"Cassius gonna K1ll you"
"Dr Shoe give me your card"
"Lord of Grime"

RJ:Goooood evening Ladies and Gentleman,welcome to 6WF Lockdown live from the Birmingham Bowl and broadcasting on Eurosport and Eurosport HD.I'm RJ and this is my broadcast partner Michael Wire.

MW:Good evening RJ and to the millions of you watching from home.What a show we have for you tonight with plenty of action-packed matches.

RJ:So let's get this show on the road!

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results - 24/03/2011 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results - 24/03/2011

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:31 am

*Dr Shoe is shown alongside Clarissa as Lockdown starts in the backstage area.

Clarissa:Shoe,You've requested this time before your match this evening.What is it you'd like to say?

Dr Shoe:There's just somebody I want to talk about Clarissa.The man who currently holds the Freshers Ball...Dexter Morgan.Is this man really a fitting example to our your fans out there?

Did you not see him this week Clarissa,hitting himself in the head with a chair in an attempt to prove a point.He then threatened action like this against anyone on the roster,does that not warrant a suspension?

??:No,but it might warrant me wrapping this chair around your head.

*Dexter walks into the picture.

Dr Shoe:Go on Morgan,I dare you.I dare you.

Dexter:Fine then...

Dr Shoe:But before you do remember this.If you hit me with that chair,unprovoked you'll be fired.No doubt about that.All for what,two minutes of superiority over me? Is it really worth it Dexter? Losing your freshers ball shot over that...So I have an alternative for you.Give up the Freshers Ball...to me,I will bring back the respect it deserves.

Dexter:Don't try go all amateur pyschologist on me Shoe.

Dr Shoe:I'm not,I'm stating facts Morgan.

Dexter:What you think you're a fitting example? You're a plastic surgeon.Palmer is a maniac.Sanchez is a deranged squaddie,Eagle throws money around like he is loaded...And we don't know who Ekram or Yarmouth Blade are.

Face it,I'm the best here.And the most sane!See you out there.

*Morgan strides off.

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results - 24/03/2011 Empty Match 1: Dexter Morgan v Dr Shoe v Mark Palmer

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:31 am

RJ : “Next up 6WF fans, we have a triple threat match between Dr Shoe, Dexter Morgan and Mark Palmer. All three of these have bad blood for each other in some way so it should make for good viewing.”

MW : “Lets just hope that Shoe can contain himself before the bell rings.”

The ring swings into view with Dr Shoe and Mark Palmer already in the ring. The crowd falls silent in wait for the third superstar involved in the match. “Dexter” by Rolfe Kent hits the speakers and the crowd lets off a cheer. Morgan walks onto the ramp, his head bandaged from his moments of sheer craze in the ring prior to the event. He walks down the ramp, slapping hands with fans that have offered and walks up the steps into the ring.
The three men do their final preparations before the referee signals for the bell. Morgan runs straight for Shoe and floors him with a clothesline.

RJ : “Morgan getting some revenge on Shoe after his cowardly attack at Shutdown.”

Morgan begins to stomp on the chest of Shoe with great aggression. Mark Palmer standing in wait for his moment to pounce. Morgan stops and turns his attentions to Palmer. The two have a stare down which gains a large cheer from the crowd. They lock up with Palmer getting the upper hand and forcing Morgan into a head lock. He quickly throws him in to the rope and meets him on the rebound with a drop kick. Morgan hits the deck and instantly gets up. He looks at Palmer and begins to scream at Palmer – “IS THAT ALL YOU GOT??”

MW : “This guy is seriously slowly losing it.”

Shoe comes from behind Morgan and clubs him to the back of the neck causing him to hit the canvas. Shoe and Palmer begin to stomp on Morgan with venom before Shoe picks him up. They lock Morgan in and land with a massive double suplex which has Morgan wriggling on the mat. Palmer bounces of the ropes and hits a leg drop across his opponents throat.

RJ : “Very useful use of the tag team here Mike, Morgan looks like he has no chance.”

Morgan manages to roll out of the ring and to the outside. Palmer watches him but as he does so Shoe hits him on the back of the knee causing his opponent to buckle to the floor. He swiftly turns him round and kick him in the gut before slamming Palmer’s head onto the mat with a DDT. It stands up and drops an elbow on the chest of Palmer. Shoe begins goading the crowd which is met with a chorus of boos. He just laughs them off and picks up his opponent again. As he does so he notices Morgan at the bottom of the ramp and stops what he is doing.
Dexter is holding a chair in his right hand and is looking directly at Dr Shoe. He is screaming at his opponents – “I AM THE GREATEST SUPERSTAR IN THIS BUSINESS.” He then proceeds to smash himself over the head again with the chair before walking up the ramp.

RJ : “What is this guy doing Mike? He is throwing this match away. He is crazy.”

MW : “This is great RJ. The man knows he is the best, he knows he is going somewhere. He doesn’t need this win. GENIUS!!!”

Shoe is looking at Morgan with a look of disbelief. He turns round to face his opponent who is now standing. Palmer quickly kicks Shoe to the gut and goes for the belly to belly suplex ..”

RJ : “OUT OF NOWHERE.. COLLAGEN SHOT!!”

Shoe countered the suplex and hit Palmer with the Collagen Shot. He goes for the cover..

RJ : “Shoe picks up the win here folks.. But what happened with Dexter Morgan we still have no idea.”

MW : “I already told you RJ, the man is a genius!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:32 am

*The action returns backstage in the locker-room of Miss Jessica.Lex Hart is stretched out across a sofa,with Jessica sat on the desk legs crossed.The Saint is shown slumped in a chair.

Lex Hart:Have you sorted out the 6WF Title match yet Jessica? I see that there is still a time attack match going on,with another qualifier tonight!

Miss Jessica:Patience Lexy,Patience.I'm trying my best you know that,I mean I've been so tired lately.That's why you haven't had as much...

The Saint:Family show...

Lex Hart:Oh shut it Saint.No-one cares,apart from you but then you haven't popped your leg over since Clarissa was offering it out to anyone.But even she's forgotten you.

That's your problem Saint,you are so easily forgetabble unlike me.I am a superstar Saint,a future legend.I stand out,whilst you just blend in.Looks like you've even been forgotten by your Buddy Cassius.Where's he been these past few weeks?

The Saint:I'm not his secretary Hart,Nor am I his little *ladydog* like you are Jessica's.And I think she's doing a fine job,I mean she's keeping me out of this 6WF Title match.Time Attack is my match,I've won it before and if I got the chance I'd do it again.

Lex Hart:Ha,you really think you can beat me? I doubt you can even go out there and beat that freak Riddick,The little flea and Hill.

Saint:We'll see Lex.But I'd think about some of the things you're saying.I do all your dirty work Hart,I take all the beatings on your behalf.But one day,I'm not gonna be there.Cassius most certainly won't be there and Jessica would have found herself a new plaything.Then what will you do when you're left by yourself in the middle of the ring with all those you've made an enemy of.Bare it in mind.

*The Saint storms out of the locker-room.

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results - 24/03/2011 Empty Match 2: James Eagle & General Sanchez v Yarmouth Blade and Edan Ekram

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:33 am

RJ: Tag team match lined up for you next here on Lockdown...

MW: 4 more of 6WF’s newest stars all set to square off in this match. To be honest I am surprised they’ve lasted this long in 6WF.

RJ: You get in that ring with them then.

"Elements of life" hits and The lights go black and all that can be heard is a whisper through the speaker system... 'Ekram.' As soon as the music starts, Edan through a thin layer of smoke dressed in wrestling shorts and starts to jog down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans as he goes by. When he starts to reach the end of the ramp he starts to speed up before jumping onto the apron and leapfrogging over the ropes to land in the ring. He soaks up the cheers before turning to face his opponent.

"One and only" blares out through the speakers,Yarmouth Blade strides out and puts his arms out,setting off an array of pyro's.He then walks down the ramp slowly and rolls into the ring.
RJ: These two faced off in last week’s Lockdown Dark Match but tonight they team up to take on this team...
“The last fight” roars out through the speakers and the crowd’s cheers continues and the ex marine general strides out onto the ramp. He salutes the fans before stomping down the ramp and stepping into the ring and stares across at Shoe and Gonzalez. He waits as James “The Gold” Eagle appears on the stage as Burn Burn by Lostprophets plays.He gets a generous applause which turns into a rousing reception as he hands some of the money in his hands to the fans next to the barrier and at ringside. He walks down the ramp tagging the fans hands before sliding in. He slaps hands with Sanchez
Ding, Ding, Ding!
General Sanchez starts off in the ring with Edan Ekram. The two men lock up and the two men fight evenly, only for Sanchez to finally drive back Ekram back into the corner. Ekram cracks a knee up into the stomach, He then smashes a series of fists over the back only for Sanchez to then drive Ekram back to the corner with a shoulder thrust. Sanchez hits a series of shoulder thrusts before stepping back and allowing Ekram forward before nailing a belly to belly suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2....Kick out!

Sanchez hauls up Ekram, He nails a jawbreaker before dragging Ekram back towards him. He attempts a t-bone suplex which Ekram blocked, he then spins out and nails neckbreaker. Sanchez rolls up and Ekram nails a dropkick before hitting a knee drop. He then dives down into the cover.

Ref: 1.................2......Kick out!

Ekram gets to his feet, he stomps down on the back of Sanchez before lifting him up and nailing a German suplex. Ekram makes the tag to his partner, Yarmouth blade, who steps into the ring. Sanchez rises and Blade nails him with a stiff elbow to the head followed by bouncing off the ropes nailing a clothesline. Sanchez rolls up and Yarmouth Blade hits a DDT! He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2.......Kick out!

MW: Ekram and Yarmouth blade dominating.

Sanchez is dragged up, he is whipped out across the ring by Yarmouth Blade who goes for a dropkick but Sanchez holds onto the ropes and Blade crashes to the canvas. Yarmouth Blade stumbles up into a leaping knee strike. He rolls up again and Sanchez hits a spinning spinebuster down into the cover.

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

James Eagle is tagged in by General Sanchez who waits for Yarmouth Blade to rise before nailing an overhead belly to belly suplex. Eagle flies off the top rope down into a Swanton Bomb.

RJ: Greath Athletic Ability from Eagle, quite an entrance to this match.

James Eagle gets to his feet and drags up Yarmouth Blade, hitting a boot into the stomach followed by an uppercut then a neckbreaker. Yarmouth Blade rolls up and stuns Eagle with a European Uppercut. He whips him out across the ring and ducks for a back body drop but Eagle leapfrogs over, Blade spins around straight into a Lou Thesz Press, nailing a series of massive fists until the ref forces him away.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Eagle is up once more, he throws Yarmouth Blade to the corner where he hits a series of boots into the gut before putting Blade on the top rope. He lines up a superplex but Blade reverses with a crossbody from the superplex into the cover.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

MW: He almost scored the pin then!

Yarmouth Blade scurries away and tags in Ekram, He strides in. Eagle runs towards him but Ekram connects with a hurracanrana. Ekram drags up Eagle and hits a jumping DDT! There is a quick cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Ekram drags up Eagle, he quickly goes for his RKO finisher but Eagle shoves him away. Ekram rolls up to his feet and Eagle boots him in the gut and nails the Golden Eagle. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Eagle scores the win for himself and Sanchez.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:33 am

*Snake Eyes is shown warming up in his locker-room,on the VT a reply is showing of The Fanatic's big boot on him last week.

Snake Eyes:I suppose this is meant to scare me isn't it Chaos? This big...freak that you send out to do your bidding.But you don't seem to realise that I've dealt with a lot worse.

I beat The Saint,TGA.There big guys and unlike The Fanatic they also had talent and half a brain cell between.Admittedly that was about it for Brain Cells but still more than your stalker will ever have.

He stomps around these places,flanking you believing that he is something different.Why don't you snap out of it Fanatic? He's using you for his own gain,is that what you want? Don't you want to be your own man,instead of someone's lacky.

Whatever Chaos has drilled into your head tonight,I will drill it out with one Viper Kick.And then Chaos,it's you.No more hiding,no more sneak attacks.Me and you,mano et mano.And maybe you can finally defend your title.

*The crowd cheer as the camera fades away.

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results - 24/03/2011 Empty Match 3: The Association vs River/Acer/The Saint

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:35 am

The action is back at ringside as "Next Big Thing" screams out and the crowd boo as The Association walks out onto the ramp.Hill is flanked by La Pulga and Solomon,he swaggers down the ramp and they follows as the crowd hurl abuse at them.

RJ:6 man tag team action coming up next folks and its a very personal affair indeed.Over the past couple of months we have seen Mike Hill and his former mentor River Ace go at it,including plenty of tag team contests including the other Association members and 6WF Hall of Famer,Acer.But tonights contest brings in a new factor to this argument,former 3 time world champion,The Saint,who has had dealings recently with the monster,Solomon Riddick.

MW:I dont know if there is a more impressive group in the 6WF than these guys right here....Mike Hill is a former two time world champion,they have held the tag team titles aswell as La Pulga's reign as European Champion.River Ace and Acer may be hall of famers but I think they should have retired on that notion because now they may have no choice in the matter!

The Association all wait in the ring as "Ace of Spades" merges in with "When I get Down",red and blue pyros shoot into the air as the crowd cheer and River Ace walks out onto stage,followed by Acer.They tag the fans hands as they walk down the ramp and then they stand and at the base of the ring and look up at their opponents....who beckon them into the ring!

RJ:Two very decorated 6WF veterans and their acheivements were honoured this past Novemeber when they were inducted into the hall of fame.Alot of people have written them off as has-beens but I think there is life in these guys yet....

MW:I think your way off the mark,they these two guys never acheived anything spectacular in their hey-days so what are you expecting from them now they are past it?

The crowd then erupts as "New Divide" roars out and The Saint storms onto the stage.He throws his arms aloft and pyros explode as he walks down the ramp and touches knuckles with Acer and nods at River Ace...

RJ:Alot of respect between these three guys right here....and they will need that here tonight because they are up against a very cohesive unit...

Saint nods at his partners and they immediately storm the ring and climb in.The referee has a hard job of keeping them all apart.Mike Hill gets in River's face,La Pulga goes toe to toe with Acer as The Saint and Solomon square off.

MW:Plenty of intensity...I like that....

Mike Hill pushes River in the face and La Pulga spits in Acer's face as the crowd boo...suddenly both sets begin throwing right hands...River and Acer back Pulga and Hill into opposite corners and pummel them as Solomon and The Saint continue to stare at one another...

RJ:Its going to be really hard for the referee to control this match....Acer and River are really fired up...and this staredown is so intense...who will snap first?

Saint smirks slightly and nudges Solomon back with his head,Solomon just glares through his mask and then shoves The Saint hard in the chest...

MW:Its gonna....

RJ:RKO!

The crowd pop as Saint leaps up into the air and nails the jumping cutter on Riddick,who immediately rolls from the ring.River whips Hill off the ropes and Saint swivels around and helps Ace lift Hill into a double flapjack off the top rope,Hill rolls from the ring.Acer kicks La Pulga in the gut and whips him to the River,who clotheslines him down.He stumbles back up again and The Saint body presses him into the air and then slams him back down....he points at Acer as La Pulga holds his back and crawls up...

MW:What a start from these three men,they are about as far on the same page as its possible to be...

RJ:I dont believe what I am seeing...La Pulga is unawares...MONDAY NIGHT GORE!

Acer runs into the huge spear but Mike Hill grabs La Pulga's leg and drags him under the bottom rope just in time.Hill drags La Pulga into the aisleway and Solomon follows them...

MW:What the...?

RJ:I dont think The Association want any more of this match,they are trying to leave!

Hill leads La Pulga and Solomon towards the ramp,the crowd are booing and then they cheer as Acer,River and Saint jump from the ring and follow.River clubs Hill across the back of the head and then Acer drags La Pulga by the hair back towards the ring.Saint and Solomon brawl...

MW:We havent even got properly underway yet...oh now we have!

Acer throws La Pulga in the ring and the bell sounds to start the match.La Pulga is punched back onto the ropes and sent across the ring,Pulga comes back and Acer spin powerslams him to the mat and stands up...

RJ:River and Mike Hill have seperated....back to the neutral corners,oh look out!

Solomon pushes Saint backwards and looks for the huge bicycle kick but Saint somehow manages to avoid it and backs towards his corner with a dark gaze.In the ring,Acer whips La Pulga to the corner and follows in...he takes a kick to the face and stumbles back as Pulga goes to the second rope and jumps off with a crossbody...

RJ:Tremendous from Acer,caught Pulga in midair...fall-away slam!

Acer delivers the fall-away and then tags in River Ace.They drag Pulga up and deliver a double snap suplex,River covers.........1..........2....kickout.Hill shouts abuse from the apron as River lifts Pulga's legs apart and stomps on his stomach...he drags Pulga up and knife edge chops him to the ropes...

Crowd:Wooooooooooooo!

MW:Stinging shots....Pulga's chest is red raw!

River whips Pulga across the ring and takes him up into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker as he comes back......1...........2.....Pulga kicks out.River stands and stomps on the back of Pulga before reaching over and tagging in The Saint.The crowd cheer as Saint grabs Pulga and headbutts him back to the corner and then runs in with a big clothesline...he drags Pulga out and lifts him into a ura-nage spinebuster(ala Ezekiel Jackson)...he bends down and covers..........1..............2......Hill breaks up the pin.

RJ:This is not a good start for the Mexican superstar,La Pulga Loco...

Saint glares at Hill and then stands up and drops a big elbow drop to Pulga.He rags the Association member up by his head and whips him off the ropes before body pressing him into the air...he spins him onto his shoulders and runs into a powerslam...

MW:La Pulga off the back....that is teamwork,teamwork right there RJ...

La Pulga slips off the back and pushes Saint towards the ropes,Solomon Riddick is waiting and grabs Saint's head and drops it across the ropes as the crowd boo.La Pulga drops to his knees but manages to crawl across and tag in Solomon Riddick...

RJ:Business may just be about to pick up...Solomon Riddick is an animal and I am sure he is not pleased about eating an RKO earlier on...

Solomon aggressively stomps on the head and chest of Saint before breaking on the count of four.Mike Hill laughs as Solomon places his foot in the throat of Saint and chokes him until the count of four again and then breaks...Saint groggily tries to stand as Solomon slams clubbing blows into his back and then whips him across the ring...Saint ducks a big clothesline but as he returns he is taken out by an impressive bicycle kick...

MW:Saint almost lost his head right there....what a kick...

1.....2....Saint kicks out!....Solomon stands up and adjusts his gloves before leaping up and landing huge fist drops to the throat of Saint.He rags the big man up and hauls him to the corner before choking him to the count of four again and then tags in Mike Hill...

RJ:Smart tactics by The Association,have Solomon weaken the powerhouse and then Hill in to take over...

Hill smirks at Saint and then slaps his face,he kicks him three times in the midsection and then leaps up and spinning heel kicks him in the face....Saint staggers from the corner as Hill vaults up top...

MW:Beautiful missile dropkick from Mike Hill...

1..........2......kickout from Saint.Hill stands and spits across at River Ace,who tries to get in the ring but is blocked by the referee.Solomon gets back in the ring and they haul Saint up....Solomon flips the big man into a powerbomb position as Hill springboards off the middle ropes and flying clotheslines Saint to the mat...Solomon covers.........1..........2..........shoulder up!

RJ:River and Acer really want a tag in here...you can sense that much...and this crowd wants to see it aswell.

Solomon pulls Saint up and uppercuts him back onto the ropes,he whips him across the ring and lowers his head for a backbody drop as Saint comes back but is surprised by a kick to the head...Solomon staggers back as Saint bounces off the ropes and flies at him...

MW:Excellent counter from Riddick...explosive spinebuster....

Solomon nails the spinebuster and then quickly drags Saint up and flips him into a powerbomb position and connects with a fallout neckbreaker and tags in La Pulga....

RJ:The Saint may have been completely drained...he has taken some punishment....

La Pulga vaults into the ring and he heel kicks Saint in the face and then dropkicks him back into the corner,he runs in and knees the Saint in the head and then uses the top rope to vault up and drop his leg across the throat............1................2..........hand on the ropes.La Pulga stands up and nails a standing moonsault before getting back to his feet and he badmouths the crowd before stepping out onto the apron...he grins as he waits for Saint to get up and then grabs the top rope and springboards back in...

MW:What has Pulga got planned here?

RJ:DIVINE FORCE!

The crowd pop as Saint catches La Pulga on his shoulders and nails the huge sitdown powerbomb.Both men are flat out on the canvass as the crowd start a huge "Saint" chant.....

MW:Both men really need a tag but who is gonna make it there first?

RJ:A race against time....neither man is particulary fresh....Saint's gonna make it...

MW:La Pulga got the tag!

Both men crawl desperately to their corners and La Pulga reaches out as far as he can go and tags Mike Hill,Saint looks up at his corner and flicks out a hand...

RJ:HERE COMES RIVER!

The crowd pop as River storms the ring and takes Mike Hill flying with a huge clothesline,Solomon tries to get in but River dropkicks his kneecaps and he falls face-first on the apron to the outside...La Pulga tries to help out but River grabs him and connects with a big time release german suplex...he gets back up and lifts Mike Hill into a reverse atomic drop and then whips him into the corner,River runs in with a bodysplash and then drags Hill out and lifts him into a big brainbuster.......

MW:That could do it...

......shoulder up!

RJ:Close call but River Acer is fired up....

River Ace drags Hill up and suplexes him onto the top rope and then tags in Acer,both men scramble up the ropes and grab Hill

RJ:The Association leader is in trouble here....DOUBLE SUPERPLEX!

The whole ring shakes as Acer and River drive Hill from the top rope into a huge suplex....River crawls across and and covers Hill...

RJ:This is over....

1...2.....Solomon drags River from the ring and hauls him backwards into ring barrier.The crowd boo as Solomon clambers back over the ropes and is set upon by Acer.Acer stomps on Solomon's midsection and whips him across the ring,Acer looks for a forearm but Solomon ducks it and grabs him around the throat...

MW:What goes up...must come down!

Acer spins out of the chokeslam at the last moment and manages to throw the big man in an impressive t-bone suplex.Solomon staggers back up and Acer kicks him in the stomach...

RJ:DOWNWARDS....DEVILS ADVOCATE!

The crowd groan as Solomon spins out of the downwards spiral and delivers the brutal knockout punch,that sends Acer rolling from the ring.Solomon raises his black glove in the air as the crowd boo...

MW:Is there anyone that can stop this man...OH WOW!

Solomon spins around and is sent flying over the top rope by a huge clothesline from The Saint.La Pulga attacks Saint from behind,he staggers him into the corner and hits a running shining wizard...he watches Saint stagger and then springboards off the ropes....

RJ:La Pulga flying....RKO!

MW:WHat a counter....!

Saint leaps up and catches La Pulga in midair with an amazing RKO as the crowd cheer,he kicks La Pulga under the bottom rope and then turns around to watch a groggy Mike Hill getting to his feet...

RJ:Two down...one to go....RK-

Solomon grabs Saint's foot and drags him under to bottom rope and they begin to brawl into the aisleway,Hill gets to his feet and he smiles as he sees Acer lying in a heap and Solomon fighting with Saint...

MW:This has descended into chaos...the referee just letting them go at it...

1.................2.......................3!

RJ:Its all over....oh wow,just like that!

The crowd cheer as River Ace slides back into the ring and rolls up Hill for the three count."Ace of Spades" roars out as River grabs Acer and drags him to safety as Hill holds his head in his hands in the ring and screams at the referee.Solomon and Saint fight up onto the stage as a band of security fly out and break them apart...

MW:River Ace picks up the win for his team in what was a great six man tag team match....excellent stuff!

RJ:It really was a top match,I dont think we have seen the last of these six men colliding...but for now this chapter is over,River Ace,Acer and The Saint are victorious.

Back to top Go down

*The camera returns into the backstage area where Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch are stood backstage.

Murdoch has his tag team title around his waist,whilst James' title belt is draped over his shoulder.

Clarke James:Here's our chance Marshall,the big one.The world title.And what a favour Danny McGraw has done for us by letting us face those two idiots Adamson and Patricks.

Marshall:It really was quite kind of McGraw.I mean the Church don't need any hand-outs,but they don't go a miss if they are available.We maybe the most powerful body in wrestling but we still like the odd gesture of good will.

Clarke James:And this is what McGraw has given us.Time after time,we've faced Patricks and Adamson.Tag Matches,Singles matches,triple threat matches.And in every single stipulation we have beaten them.

So when we win tonight,the status of the Church will increase further.The Church will have 3 out of 6 Time Attack competitors.And one of us will win.Which one we don't know yet,but we shall cross that bridge when we come to it.

All we know is,that after Let It Rock...The Church will rule the world.

Back to top Go down

*The camera's continue in the backstage area where Crime Lord is shown heading out of the Church of Hero locker-room.Suddenly one of the lights falls down from the ceiling dropping just in front of Crime Lord.

Crime Lord looks slightly disturbed and spins around,only to see no-one there.

Crime Lord:Crowley...I know it's you.Why don't you have the b*lls to show your face around here?

*Suddenly a bin falls over right next to Crime Lord.

Crime Lord:Come on Crowley,Let's settle this face to face.These stupid tricks don't scare me,it's so obvious it's you.

Show your face damn it.I thought you were Satanic,not a vampire who can't be seen in the light.Fight me Crowley,in a proper match.No fascades,no hiding,no "mysterious" goings-on,just a proper match.Then we'll see who's scary damn it!

*Crime Lord walks off angrily,the camera spins around the back of the bin that has fallen over and Blue Dragon rises to his feet with a wide smirk on his face.He taps his Hardcore Title before stepping over the mess.

He walks along the corridor and this time another lights fall down.Dragon turns around in shock before scampering away quickly.

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results - 24/03/2011 Empty Match 4: Snake Eyes v The Fanatic

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:36 am

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown, we have singles action up next for you.

MW: Snake Eyes has been at loggerheads with Chaos and Fanatic ever since returning two months ago to save Abe Abercorn from a beatdown from the two.

RJ: And tonight Snake Eyes gets a chance against Fanatic.

‘Good Times’ by Kanye West hits as a spotlight searches the arena before the crowd erupts as Snake Eyes strolls out into the arena. He salutes the fans before walking to the ring, he slides under the bottom rope into the ring and then leaps up and climbs the ropes clapping the fans.

“It’s an Omen” rings out followed by “Granite” by Pendulum, The Fanatic strides out. The crowd boo him but he looks on with no emotion, coldly staring at Snake Eyes he strides to the ring before stepping over the top rope.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The Fanatic and Snake eyes lock up with The Fanatic getting the upper hand. He hits Snake eyes with a big uppercut rocking him and then whips Snake eyes across the ring and on the rebound goes for the clothesline but Snake eyes duck and jumps off the opposite ropes and hits the Fanatic with a flying cross body. The Fanatic is quickly up but Snake eyes hit him with a few kicks to the ribs and then pushes him into the turnbuckle and jumps onto the second ropes and starts punching him in the face and the fans cheer but the Fanatic grabs Snake eyes and lifts him up to his shoulder and hits a massive powerbomb.

MW: Very fast start by The Fanatic, high-impact powerbomb there.

Ref:1...............2.......Kick out!

The Fanatic drags Snake Eyes to his feet and hits a series of big punches on Snake Eyes that back him against the ropes. Snake Eyes hits a boot into the stomach before running off the ropes and sunset flipping over into the pinfall. He hooks the leg.

Ref:1...............2......Kick out!

Snake Eyes rolls up onto his feet, he hits a series of hard kicks up into the gut of the Fanatic, who then just grabs the leg of Snake Eyes and spins him around but Snakey hits a spinning wheel kick. The Fanatic rolls to his feet and Snake Eyes bounces off the rope going for a one handed bulldog but The Fanatic shoves him away with ease. Snake Eyes rolls to his feet and he is floored with a big boot from the Fanatic.

Ref:1.................2........Kick out!

RJ: Even start.

The Fanatic drags Snake Eyes towards the corner, he hits a series of boots into the face which he follows with an attempted running clothesline but Snake Eyes counters with a boot to the face. He then turns around and attempts to springboard off the 2nd rope into a crossbody block but The Fanatic catches him and then drills him down with a backbreaker.

Ref: 1...............2.....Kick out!

The Fanatic lifts up Snake Eyes and boots him in the gut before going for a 2nd powerbomb but this time Snake Eyes manages to hit a hurracanrana. The Fanatic stumbles towards Snake Eyes who leaps up and connects with a monkey flip sending the Fanatic rolling away. He stumbles to his feet only for Snake Eyes to meet him with a high-angled dropkick that knocks him down once more. The Fanatic rises and Snake Eyes runs over and nails a leaping reverse STO!

Ref: 1....................2.......Kick out!

RJ: Chance for Snake Eyes to get back into this match.

Snake Eyes grabs The Fanatic by the right leg, he tries to twist him into a half boston crab but is booted away to the corner. The Fanatic rolls up and runs towards Snake Eyes who counters with an instinctive pele kick to the head. Snake Eyes bounces off the ropes and hits a dropkick to the knee followed by a swift running neckbreaker on Fanatic.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Snake Eyes rises to his feet and begins to stomp away on the body of The Fanatic. He rolls back to the corner where Snake Eyes quickly nails a rope-assisted dropkick ala Jeff Hardy. The Fanatic rolls out of the corner and Snake Eyes steps up to the top rope, The Fanatic is on his feet and Snake Eyes connects with a flying crossbody block!

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Snake Eyes is quickly up, he walks towards the corner and then climbs to the top rope where he salutes the fans. They cheer and he continues to take in the applause allowing The Fanatic to run over and crash a punch into the side of the head. He then pulls Snake Eyes forward to set up for a muscle buster but the former world champion fights out...

MW: VIPER KICK!

Ref: 1....................2....................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: And that’s how quickly Snake Eyes can finish a match off!

Snake Eyes celebrates by motioning a title around his waist.

MW: A clear message sent to Chaos here, with The Fanatic being the one who delivers the message.

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results - 24/03/2011 Empty Match 5: Clarke James & Marshall Murdoch v Max Adamson & Chris Patircks (Time Attack Qualifier)

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:38 am

RJ: This is our Final Time Attack qualification match, but this match has a very unique twist.

MW: There are two spots left in the match, but it will be decided by one tag match. These two teams have been long-term rivals, and now a shot at a world title is at stake.

RJ: The Church of Hero, the current tag team champions, and the former tag team champions Max Adamson and Chris Patricks face off.

MW: Church win, it’s destiny RJ!

‘Papercut’ is blasted out and Marshall Murdoch steps out, he kisses his necklace which is just a ‘H’, before taking it off and holding it tight in his hand. “Spotlight” blares out and the crowd’s boo continue as a hooded Clarke James strides out onto the stage, he takes off the head and the crowd boo louder. He slaps hands with Murdoch and both hold up their H necklaces before striding down the ramp ignoring the torrent of abuse they are receiving from the crowd. They slide into the ring and then go to separate corners and place their necklaces on the turnbuckle before praying. They hold up their tag team titles to loud boos.

MW: This is brilliant. It’s like seeing your Child grow up, how proud Hero must feel of these two.

RJ: It’s sick!

MW: Shut up RJ, shown some respect! That is blasphemous damn it!

The crowd pop loudly, “Refuse/Resist” hits and the crowd start to cheer, Patricks walks out, he lifts his arms in the air as pyros go off, he takes off his T-shirt and throws it into the crowd, he then comes sprinting down the ramp and slides into the ring before leaping up and saluting the fans.

“Lets talk about it" by White Denim plays and the crowd pop as Max Adamson strides out onto the ramp, before posing at the top and then striding down the ramp saluting Patricks in the ring and slapping the fans hands before sliding into the ring!

RJ: One of our greatest ever tag teams...

MW: Just not quite as good as The Church!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings for the beginning of the match, the two men begin to circle the ring as Patricks stares at James whilst Murdoch shares at Adamson who smirks confidently. Patricks moves in and he boots Murdoch in the stomach. He places him into a headlock, but Murdoch quickly reverses with a belly to back suplex only for Patricks to land on his feet. He hits a forearm into the back before bouncing off the ropes going for a bulldog but Murdoch hits him with an elbow to the head. Patricks stumbles back against the ropes. Murdoch runs across and goes for a clothesline but Patricks reverses with a back body drop. Murdoch lands on the apron and Patricks swivels and aims a roundhouse kick to the head, which Murdoch sways out of the way of but over-balances. James grabs him before he falls off the apron and nods at Murdoch who steadies himself on the apron only for Patricks to run across and hit a baseball slide to the knee, Murdoch hits the 2nd rope right across his neck. Patricks helps him over the top rope with a suplex. Murdoch stumbles to his feet and Patricks aims a boot into the gut which Murdoch catches only for Patricks to step over into a spinning heel kick. Murdoch falls to the canvas and we have the first pinfall of the match.

Ref: 1...............2......Kick out!

Patricks places Murdoch into a front facelock. He heaves the Church of Hero member up to his feet and Murdoch counters by whipping Patricks across the ring before stopping him with a knee to the gut on the rebound. Murdoch runs past Patricks before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a bulldog, planting Patricks face first. Murdoch hits a running boot to the stomach for good measure before making the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.......Kick out!

Patricks gets the shoulder up, Murdoch is quickly onto the offence with a series of stomps down on the gut of Patricks. He then lifts the tag team champion to his feet and goes for a scoop slam but Patricks counters out of the slam with a snapmare. Murdoch rises to his feet and Patricks sprints across and leaps up to connect with a huge DDT!

MW: Amazing athleticism there from Chris Patricks.

Patricks pulls Murdoch back towards the corner where he begins to pile away with a series of fists into the stomach, he then makes the tag into Max Adamson. Patricks doesn’t leave the ring, he moves back from the corner and Adamson monkey flips Murdoch out of the corner and then Patricks leaps up and hurracanrana’s Murdoch to the canvas. Patricks then runs off the ropes and Adamson back body drops him into a splash on Murdoch. Patricks rolls to the apron on the ref’s order and Max makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2....Kick out!

RJ: Some great innovation there from Adamson and Patricks, mixing power and agility to maximum affect. They are dominating this match early on, but there will be a long way to go yet.

Max rises to his feet, he drops a series of knees down into the back of Murdoch before placing him into a rear waistlock. Murdoch gets to his feet only for Adamson send him back to the canvas with a German suplex. The Australian waits for Murdoch to rise before going for a clothesline but Murdoch ducks underneath it, Adamson heads towards the ropes and Murdoch attempts a dropkick but Adamson has it scouted and holds onto the ropes. He quickly runs over and nails a neckbreaker on Murdoch! He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Adamson rises to his feet after the kick out, he lifts up Murdoch and hits a series of European uppercuts that back Murdoch against the ropes. Adamson then whips him across the ring and goes for a back body drop...

MW: What a roundhouse kick from Murdoch! Adamson looks out of it!

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Adamson gets the shoulder up, Murdoch goes to the corner and he makes the tag to Clarke James who goes up to the top rope. Murdoch lifts up Adamson and hits a scoop slam and then James flies off the top rope with a plancha splash that connects. Murdoch leaves the ring, James lifts up Adamson and goes for a boot to the stomach, somehow he grabs it but James nails an enzaguri kick to the head.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

James rolls up to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Adamson. He then lifts him up and nails an atomic drop. He then goes to his corner and tags in Murdoch, they both bounce off the ropes...

MW: Spinning heel kick to the face from James just as Murdoch nails a big boot into the back of the head.

RJ: This is where the Church excel in a situation where they can take full advantage of the double team moves at their disposal. Constant, quick tags is a tactic that can’t you go far wrong with.

Ref: 1.................2......Kick out!

Murdoch places Max into a front facelock hold, he slowly heaves up Adamson and hits him with a series of stiff knees into the face. Murdoch continues with the knees that back Adamson to the corner, he hits a series of shoulder thrusts up into the abdomen of Max who hits a knee into the face as a way of counter. Murdoch falls back and Adamson runs at him...

MW: Belly to belly Throw from Murdoch.

Murdoch lifts up Adamson and nails a shoulder-breaker down into the cover.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

RJ: Church of Hero really dominating this match now.

Murdoch again makes a tag into James, he lifts up Max Adamson and knees him in the stomach before nailing a T-Bone suplex...

MW: Corkscrew senton from James!

James makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

Adamson manages to kick out once more, James waits for Max to rise before booting him in the stomach and then setting up for a samoan drop. Adamson drops down the back and shoves James to the corner, he then uses the ropes to springboard up and flip backwards for a flying clothesline...

RJ: GORE! MID-AIR GORE!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

MW: That’s why he’s a champion RJ!

Both Adamson and James remain grounded. Both roll towards the ropes and slowly pull themselves up, they move towards the corner and James aims a wild clothesline at Adamson that he ducks and nails a big DDT! Both men are once again down, they start to crawl towards their corner, Adamson is the first to tag in. He pulls himself up on the ropes and stands on the outside as Patricks steps into the ring just as James tags Murdoch. He comes sprinting into the ramp and ducks underneath a clothesline from Patricks and knocks Adamson down to the outside with a clothesline, Patricks runs up behind him and hits a rolling German Suplex into a bridged pin!

Ref: 1.................2........Kick out!

Patricks heaves up Murdoch just to knock him down with a sidekick, Murdoch rolls up and Patricks knocks him down with a clothesline. Murdoch rises again and Patricks boots him in the stomach...

MW: Front flip piledriver!

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Murdoch manages to get the shoulder up, Patricks retreats backwards and waits for Murdoch to rise before hitting a big superkick, he then goes up to the top rope...

RJ: Lining up the Puzzle Solver...KNEES UP FROM MURDOCH!

Marshall rolls away and tags in Clarke James. He sprints towards Patricks who manages to boot him away and tag in Max. James runs towards Max who drop toe holds him into the turnbuckle. He takes James to the top rope before going up himself. He sets up for a superplex...

MW: Crossbody reversal! Church of Hero going to world title glory!

Ref: 1....................2....................Kick out!

RJ: NO! So close for James!

James rolls up to his feet quickly, he looks to the rafters in a state of utter confusion as to how Max kicked out. James waits for Max to rise before lining up Faithless but Adamson elbows his way out. James falls into the ropes and then forward straight to max.

RJ: CYCLONE!

MW: Surely it’s over now?

Ref: 1....................2......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: What a match!

MW: NO! NO! NO!

RJ: Adamson and Patricks are in the world title match!

MW:The church must be absolutely devastated,they had the match there for the taking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:38 am

*The Soldiers of Fortune are shown backstage with Clarissa.

The crowd pop for the tag team as the interview begins.

Clarissa:So guys,a 6 man tag match up next for you where you'll be the least experienced guys,any worries on that?

Anneire:Not at all Clarissa.Experience although a valuable trait,is not vital.What is vital is effor,and we put in 100% each and every week.Yes we've lost a couple of matches recently but we know that if we keep up our efforts,then the wins will come.

Clarissa:What an admirable attitude,something that people like the Church lack.What are your thoughts on these guys?

Castiguer:Well,they are the tag team champions Clarissa.We respect what they've achieved in such a short space of time,and we'd like to mirror it although in a slightly more friendly way with the backing of this crowd.

Anneire:But that is where the line ends.We aren't going to lie,we are ambitious.And as a tag team,the height of our ambitions is to be the champions in this company,the best in the world at what we do.And monday night set a precedent.It sent a message,a message to the whole tag team division and most importantly the tag team champions.

We knew if we got an opportunity then we would take it,we want them to know that we have got their number and anytime they make a slip up we will be there to capitalise.This industry has had some of the best tag teams in history and we want our names to be cemented up there as well.We are a team that opens up avenues and exposes any gaps we can get,we got our exposure on monday night and we know that the Church of Hero will want retribution,that is something we are happily anticipating.

Castiguer:Some may call this arrogant,over-confident and if your of the Church's persuasion...Blind Faith.But is none of those.It is ambition,we want the best for ourselves.And that is the tag team championships!

Clarissa:Thank you for your time.

*The crowd cheer for the SOF,who smile.

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results - 24/03/2011 Empty Match 6: Blue Dragon & The Soldiers of Fortune v Mr Crowley/Crime Lord/Trevor Swann

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:40 am

“Freak on a leash” hits and Blue Dragon comes walking down to the ring and he hoists the Hardcore Championship in the air,as the crowd cheer.He walks around the ring and lays the title belt on the announce table,before winking at Michael Wire with a smirk. He slides into the ring…

MW: Oh will you stop drooling over that fool, Dragon!

RJ: He’s a classy champ, Mike.

“Dreadlock holiday” blares out over the speakers and the boos continue as a series of men dressed in cricket whites stroll out, they begin to bowl balls at the stage as Trevor Swann steps out and lifts his Freeweight title in the air. He smirks before walking down to the ring and sliding in.

The lights dim red around the arena as the sound of organ music fills the arena and Mr. Crowley appears at the top of the ramp dressed in satanic robes. He motions to Blue Dragon and stares him down as he approaches the ring…

RJ: A lot of history between Dragon and Crowley and it could spill over tonight!

MW: Good! I hope Crowley breaks the smug little nancy boy in half!

“Remember the Name” by Fort Minor blasts out the speakers and The Soldiers of Fortune make their way from behind the curtain. They are greeted to a huge amount of cheers and look delighted. They both take one side of ramp each .They walk towards the ring, slapping hands with the fans before sliding under the rope and all taking corner of the ring and raising their fists in the air and embracing Blue Dragon…

MW: EUGH!

"Rain Wizard" kicks in and a jet of red pyros shoot into the air. The curtain twitches and then flies open as a figure walks through. The lights appease slightly and the cameras follow Crime Lord's walk to the ring. He stops outside and makes the ‘H’ sign on his chest before motioning to the sky, his hair longer and his beard more visible, he steps into the ring and blesses his team mates who look at him with disdain.

MW: That is a man to be proud of! He IS hardcore!!

Ding, ding, ding.

The bell sounds and Anneire and Swann start, Anniere wastes no time in clotheslining Swan before throwing Swann into the ropes and hitting a spinning heel kick which flattens Swann. He swiftly picks him up and throws him in to the ropes again but this time slamming Swann hard onto the mat with a scoop slam. Quick cover..

2...!

RJ: Another impressive start!

Anneire drags Swann into the corner and tags in his partner Castiguer. Anniere lies Swann on his back whilst Castiguer climbs to the top rope and swiftly comes crashing down across Swann’s throat with a leg drop. He bounces off the rope and hit’s a second hard leg drop. He picks up Swann and locks him into a headlock before swiftly crashing him onto the mat. He squeezes hard across the face of Swann and you can see the pain across his face. Castiguer continues to tighten the hold on. Shoulders on the mat..

1..!

Swann lifts the shoulder. Casitiguer looks to the corner but Swann rakes the eyes and smashes his elbow into the temple of Castiguer. Swann gets up and tags Crowley as Castiguer makes the tag to Crowley and the crowd erupt…

RJ: Whoa, an early coming together here!

MW: This means an early finish and a win for Crowley’s team! GO TEAM CROWLEY!

Crowley goes straight for a big boot, but Blue Dragon side steps and Crowley’s foot smashes into the turnbuckle. Crowley falls to one knee and Blue Dragon boots him with a hard kick. Crowley falls down on his back, Blue Dragon walks slowly around him before stomping down hard on the former Church of Hero member. Blue Dragon lifts Crowley up and whips him into the corner, Blue Dragon runs at him and connects with a hard shoulder into his mid-section. Blue Dragon goes to lift Crowley up to the top rope but he kicks Dragon away, Blue Dragon stumbles backwards, he runs at Mr. Crowley, but he connects with a big boot and Blue Dragon is nearly flipped over. Crowley kicks Blue Dragon hard in the back of the head and scoops him up before hitting a series of elbows to the back of his neck, he locks in a full nelson and hoists Dragon up before slamming him to the mat, he covers.

1….
2..!

Dragon gets his shoulder up to break the count. Crowley sits up and grins before getting to his feet, he picks Dragon up and boots him in the gut before whipping him into the ropes and catching him with a big boot sending Dragon back to the canvas. Crowley bounces off the ropes and lands a big leg drop across the throat and again covers…

1….
2..!

MW: STAY DOWN!

Dragon shoulders up and rolls away, Crowley stands up and walks towards Dragon, he picks him up and whips him to his corner, Crowley turns away and smirks as Blue Dragon tags both Annierre and Castiguer, Crowley feigns a tag to Crime Lord and turns to sprint at Dragon..

MW: What the?

RJ: Whoa! Tandem clothesline! Unreal!

The Soldiers of Fortune leap on the top rope and fly off as Crowley attempts a big splash on Dragon and they take him down with a tandem clothesline, they get to their feet and the crowd roar with approval as they hit tandem leg drops off the ropes to Crowley before the ref ushers Annierre from the ring, Castiguer whips Crowley to the corner and Crime Lord slaps the back of Crowley and heads to the centre and unloads a series of right hands on Castiguer, Crime Lord doesn’t give him time to get involved as he boots him in the gut and clubs the back of his neck, he grabs Casitguer’s arm and whips him off the ropes, he goes for the big boot but Castiguer ducks and turns before he hits a series of right hands on Crime Lord. Castiguer boots the gut and goes for a DDT but Crime Lord slips out and Castiguer falls to the mat. Crime Lord grabs the legs of the stomps his chest before dragging him to the corner and making the tag to Swann who straight away stomps the chest of Castiguer before going for the cover…

1….
2…!

Castiguer kicks out and Swann makes the tag back to Crime Lord who walks in with a swagger as Castiguer gets to his feet. Crime Lord backs him into the corner and boots the gut before walking to the centre of the ring and sprinting back towards Castiguer and driving a knee into his chest, Castiguer stumbles out of the corner and Crime Lord hits a second rope bulldog before covering…

1…
2…!

Castiguer again shoulders up and Crime Lord gets up to make the tag to Crowley…

MW: Crime Lords team working well together, isolating the brash Castiguer, Crowley should finish it here!

RJ: Brash? Cause Crime Lord is such a modest and humble person!?

MW: He’s found god, RJ. Don’t be such an anti-christ!

Crowley picks Castiguer up again and goes for an Irish whip into the corner. He follows up with a clothesline but Castiguer ducks and Crowley crashes into the corner. Castiguer gets up and drop kicks Crowley into the corner once again and follows up by dragging him over the to his corner. Castiguer tags in Blue Dragon as Castiguer holds Murdoch as Dragon reigns in blows to his chest and face, Crowley rocks back and Blue Dragon goes to lift up Crowley into a powerslam position but Crowley escapes and hits a neck breaker and covers..

1…
2..!

Dragon kicks out as Crowley tags in Crime Lord who charges Dragon, but he gets a drop toe hold to Crime Lord who hits the canvas. Dragon is on his feet to loud cheers, he hits some knees into the back of Crime Lord before rolling to his feet. He lifts up Crime Lord in a rear waistlock and goes for a German suplex, he then bridges over. Crime Lord manages to backward roll out of the bridge and reverse with a wheelbarrow facebuster on Dragon. The Hardcore champion rolls to his feet and Crime Lord knocks him down with a running clothesline. Dragon stumbles up and Crime Lord drills him down with a spinebuster. He hooks the leg…

1…
2…!

Both men get to their feet, Crime goes for a clothesline but Dragon ducks and tags Annierre who goes up to the top rope and Crime Lord rises to be met with a flying clothesline. He groggily rolls to his feet, he is lifted up by Anneire who lands a Samoan Drop. Anneire is swiftly back onto the offence as he stomps away on the back of Crime Lord. He then lifts him up before launching him across the ring with a big German suplex.

RJ: A brilliant match so far and another impressive showing from the Soldiers!

Crime Lord gets up and makes the tag to Swann who comes in, and levels Annierre with a running clothesline, Anniere gets up as Swann goes for a DDT, he reverses him and floors him with an STO backbreaker into a reverse spike STO. Swann rises and Anneire hits a Samoan Drop! He covers quickly...

1…
2..!

Swann gets the shoulder up, he looks to the corner as Dragon and Castiguer applaud, he makes the tag to Blue Dragon who pumps up the crowd and they erupt, he stalks Swann and boots the gut…

RJ: DEATHNOTE!

MW: No..

Blue Dragon goes for the Deathnote but Swann hits a back body drop, Swann turns round and looks at Blue Dragon on the floor and smirks..

RJ: Oh no, we’ve seen this before…

MW: HIT FOR SI…

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

Swann goes to punt the head of Dragon but the hardcore champ rolls away, he leaps to his feet and catches Swann as he turns round, he delivers a huge chokeslam and covers…

1…
2…
3…!

Ding, ding, ding!

Blue Dragon gets the pin and jumps to his feet as Crowley walks away from the ring, eyeballing Dragon, the Soldiers of Fortune embrace Dragon and they slap hands as Dragon leaves the ring to pick up his belt…

RJ: What a superb match and a deserved win for our hardc…….what the?

MW: Whoa, darkness….

The lights cut out and the arena is plunged into darkness, the fans are restless as the await the lights to come back on, there is a flicker and they lights return…

RJ: Oh no…..

MW: Oh hell yes!!!!

The crowd erupt into frenzied boos as Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch appear in the ring behind Annierre and Castiguer, they have the tag team belts held in their hands. The Soldiers of Fortune turn round and James and Murdoch crash the belts of their skulls, sending them crashing to the mat, they toss the belts away and begin stomping down on their foes..

RJ: This is sick! This is cheap! Somebody get security down here!

MW: This is retribution, RJ. This is utter brilliance!

James and Marshall continue to beat down on the Soldiers of Fortune. James grabs Annierre and pulls him to his feet, Annierre can barely stand as James kisses his ‘H’ necklace…

MW: FAITHLESS!!

James delivers a vicious rock bottom to Annierre as Marshall hoists Castiguer up, he too kisses his ‘H’ necklace before stepping back from Castiguer…

MW: MARSHALL LAW!!! THIS IS MAGNIFICENT!

Marshall hits a devastating kick to the throat and the Soldiers of Fortune lay motionless in the centre of the ring, James and Murdoch walk to the corner and pick up the tag belts before standing over their fallen foes, holding the tag belts aloft.

RJ:The words of the Soldiers of Fortune obviously hit a nerve within the Church.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:40 am

*The camera's return backstage with Enforcer.He is stood with a mic in hand.

Enforcer:You know what,this has really played into my hands.In tonight's main event,I've got two partners not involved in the time attack match.Two men who won't be out to get me.Jack will have his focuses upon Cassius,which means he will want to send a message to Cassius through Lex.And Jerome Dubois has recently returned,meaning he will want momentum for the PPV.And revenge upon Hero and is there a better way of doing that than beating a team with a world champion,and two world title contenders.

I don't think so.Then you look across the board,and the other team has three men who all want the same thing.And one of those men,Hart has what GDC and Hero want.He's stuck in the middle of a vicious,vicious circle that will not stop spinning.He will be the one who the others want to get one over on,and they will be willing to take each other out to do so.

I've seen this all before.Hero is a veteran,he's been here longer than me.He may pretend to be some holy leader but in that ring tonight,sins will be committed and he will not blink an eye.He will not love thy neighbour,he will want to destroy his tag partner.

And who better to pick up the pieces than myself as I start the road to being 6WF Champion once again!

*Enforcer finishes by motioning a belt around his waist.

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results - 24/03/2011 Empty Main Event: Hero/GDC/Lex Hart v Perfect Jack/Enforcer/Jerome Dubois

Post by Guest Fri 25 Mar 2011, 9:41 am

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown, where it is now time for our Main Event.

MW: We’ve had a great show so far tonight, unfortunately this signals the end of the show. But what a match this one promises to be folks, A real hum-dinger of a match.

RJ: 4 of the 6 Time Attack competitors will be involved in this match, including the 6WF Champion Lex Hart.

MW: And we also see Jerome Dubois and the N01 contender to the TAW World Heavyweight Championship Perfect Jack.

"Saturday Night" kicks out and the crowd erupts for the arrival of Enforcer.He walks out onto the stage and he raises his arms in appreciation before removing his t-shirt and receives wolf whistles from the crowd.He walks down to the ring,as the fans reach over to pat his shoulders and then he climbs into the ring. He stares at Hart.

“I am perfection” blares out through the speakers and Perfect Jack’s arrival is met with a mass of cheers from the Birmingham Crowd. The N01 contender to the TAW Title paces down the ramp and then slides into the ring, he leaps up and stares across at The Association.

“La Marseillaise” Begins to play as a Blue white and red fountain like pyro goes off at the top of the ramp. “C’est Le Bien Qui Fait Mal” Hits as the arena jumps to their feet as out swaggers Dubois with “Still a Phenomene” written on the front of his T-shirt, and “How Long Has it Been?” written on the back. Dubois runs to each side of the ramp telling the fans to get to their feet and make some noise. Dubois begins to make his way his down the ramp towards the ring and “Hi 5” some fans on the way to the ring. Dubois slides into the ring and begins to stare around the arena as the fans continue to chant his name.

“Burn in my light” blasts out and the crowd descend into a hysteria of boos and whistles as Lex Hart walks out onto the stage amidst a flurry of pink fireworks. Hart holds up his 6WF Title to even louder boos as he walks down the ram confidently, he then steps through the 2nd rope into the ring.

‘Here Comes the King’ is blasted out and the arena fills with boos and jeers. Hero steps out, he is wearing some loose white ropes, he opens his arms out and the crowd boo as Hero walks down the ramp, trying to talk to some young fans, but their parents pull them away, as Hero kisses his ring, which is just a big ‘H’. He steps through the ropes into the ring and waits.

“Numb" screams out and the boos return for King GDC.Campbell walks out and smirks before walking to the ring.He takes off his hat and throws it aside before placing his sceptor in the corner and climbing in the ring.

MW: There is so much tension in this match, both in the present and from the past. What a match this one promises to be.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Enforcer starts off in the ring with Lex Hart. The two men lock up and Hart is forced back by Enforcer. He goes for a clothesline but Hart ducks underneath it. He grabs Enforcer by the neck before viciously pulling him down onto the canvas neck first with an edge-o-matic. He then hooks the leg casually.

Ref: 1...............2.Kick out!

Enforcer powers his way out of the pinfall, Hart places Enforcer into a headlock. Enforcer gets to his feet and shoves Hart away. He goes for a clothesline but Hart ducks underneath it and nails a jawbreaker on Enforcer. The Welshman spins groggily and Hart hits him with a high-angled dropkick. He then bounces off the ropes and hits a running leg drop before covering.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Hart is quickly up, he waits for Enforcer to rise before hitting him with an inverted atomic drop. Hart then knocks Enforcer down with a running forearm. Hart continues running and goes for a springboard moonsault but GDC tags himself in. Hart manages to land on his feet and leaves the ring, staring angrily at GDC. GDC winks at him and walks past knocking Enforcer down with a big boot. He quickly makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2......Kick out!

GDC waits for Big E to rise, he lifts him up for a scoop slam but Enforcer drops down the back and then nails a reverse DDT on the Scotsman. Hart has a look of vindication on his face as Enforcer bounces off the ropes and crashes a hard knee into the side of GDC who rolls away into the corner. Enforcer begins to stomp a mudhole into GDC until the ref intervenes and pulls Enforcer back. GDC pulls himself up using the ropes but Enforcer sprints over crashing a hard clothesline into GDC who falls to the canvas. Enforcer hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

RJ: That early passage has showed what is going to hamper the team of Hero, Hart and GDC. All three are involved at the same match in Time Attack, they want the advantage psychologically over their opponents. Where as Enforcer is teaming with two guys who aren’t involved in the match, so won’t be working against him.

MW: But his team-mates aren’t half as talented as those on the other team. They’ve got a God, A King and a World Champion. The holy trinity if you will.

Enforcer gets to his feet, he picks up GDC in a front facelock. GDC tries to fight his way out but Enforcer shoves him away and begins to pile away with a series of body punches that cause GDC to crease up in pain. Enforcer whips him out across the ring and hits a snap powerslam into the cover.

Ref: 1...................2..........Kick out!

Enforcer rises up, followed by GDC. He throws him to the corner and tags in Jerome Dubois who steps in to face his old foe. Dubois aims in a series of knife-edge chops but GDC blocks, then delivers a big punch to the head that sends GDC toppling back. GDC sprints towards Dubois and knocks him down with a big spear. The King of 6WF then starts to smash away with fists on Dubois before eventually relenting and covering.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Dubois attempts to roll away to the corner but GDC drags him back to the centre of the ring where he stomps away brutally on the body of Dubois. Finally, GDC lets the Frenchman rise before nailing a big suplex. Dubois rolls up to his feet and GDC whips him across the ring, Dubois attempts a crossbody block but GDC catches him. He nails a backbreaker followed by a fallaway slam. GDC pulls Dubois’ body back to the centre of the ring and covers.

Ref: 1..................2........Kick out!

GDC gets to his feet, he walks to his corner and tells Hart to bow down to him. Hart tries to get in the ring, giving Hero the chance to make a blind tag. He steps past GDC and tells him to get out of the ring, the two begin to shove each other. GDC shoves Hero hard and Dubois gets a schoolboy pin from behind.

RJ: Tensions rising in the camp.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

Hero gets a strong kick out, Dubois gets to his feet. He waits for Hero to rise before irish whipping him hard into the corner. Dubois follows up with a quick clothesline, but allows Hero no restbite as he follows up with a series of hard knife-edge chops into the chest. The crowd woo along to chop...

RJ: Dubois’ really got this crowd eating out of his hands at the moment since he returned. They’ve taken to his new attitude.

MW: Well I haven’t, he’s gone soft. Hero’s a real man, a legend, a GOD damn it!

finally relents with the chops, He allows Hero to fall forward out of the corner before hitting him with a Powerslam!

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Hero kicks out, Dubois lifts up the leader of the Church and boots him in the stomach...

RJ: Powerbomb!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Hero just about kicks out, Dubois stays on the canvas momentarily before kipping up to a loud pop from the fans. He then performs a little French jig to even louder cheers. Hero quickly kicks away the right leg of Dubois from underneath him and he falls to the canvas flat on his face.

MW: laugh That was brilliant!

Hero quickly goes to the top rope and nails a diving stomp across the back of Dubois. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2.........Kick out!

Hero rises to his feet, he whips Dubois out across the ring and leaps up, nailing a hurracanrana that sends Dubois toppling onto the 2nd rope. Hero runs the ropes and dials up the 619 to great effect. As Dubois rises Hero flies off the top rope into a sunset flip pin.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Dubois is dragged up by Hero, Hero then throws Dubois towards the corner, he spins around and follows up with a shining wizard. Hero drops down from the 2nd rope and Dubois stumbles out, Hero then sunset flips into the pinfall.

Ref: 1.................2....Kick out!

The 6 time world champion is quickly onto his feet, He starts to stomp away on the legs of Dubois and sets up for a Boston Crab but Dubois boots Hero away face first into the corner. Dubois rises onto his feet and runs towards Hero in the corner but he counters with a pele kick. Dubois stumbles around and Hero runs towards him but Dubois reverses with a leaping reverse elbow smash. Dubois gets to the corner and tags in Perfect Jack whilst Hero manages to get the tag to Lex Hart.

MW: Business is most certainly going to pick up now!

RJ: What history there is between these two!

Hart goes towards Jack and attempts to catch him off guard with a boot to the gut. but Jack grabs it. Hart hits an enzaguri kick, Jack falls to one knee slowly and Hart goes for a running bulldog.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Hart lifts him up and whips Jack across the ring, he hits him with a running clothesline on the rebound. Jack rises up and Hart hits a series of backhand chops into the chest, that back Jack into the corner followed by a leaping DDT out of the corner. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Hart goes to the top rope...

MW: 450 splash!

Ref: 1........................2...................Kick out!

Jack just about gets the kick out, Hart goes towards the corner but GDC starts to talk with him. Hart is getting more and more irritated and finally snaps, he looks as if he is about to throw a punch but Jack runs up behind Hart and hits a Bridging German Suplex.

Ref: 1..................2.........Kick out!

Hart forces the shoulder up, his former tag team partner is up and grabs Hart by the hair and lifts him up. He hits a series of boots into the stomach before whipping him across the ring and hitting an atomic drop, which he quickly follows with a Russian Leg Sweep. Jack makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Jack is again up sharply, He waits for Lex to rise before throwing him down with a hip toss. Lex spins up and Jack nails a snap suplex, Hart is up again and Jack drags him in for the perfect-plex but the 6WF Champion fights his way out. He digs his thumb into the eye...

RJ: CANADIAN DESTROYER!

Ref: 1....................2......................Enforcer breaks the pinfall!

Enforcer breaks the pin, but GDC is quickly into the ring to get one over on one of his time attack opponents. He lifts up the Welshman and knocks him over the top rope with the clothesline from Scotland! The force of the clothesline sends both men over the top rope. Hart shuffles back and Hero reaches over and tags himself in as Jack tags Dubois.

The Frenchman is too quick for Hero and has him in position for the Culture Shock. Dubois goes for the dominator move but Hero rolls out down the front straight into...

MW: ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

Ref: 1............................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Hero gets the win again here folks, he’s on quite a roll.

MW: I can see it now RJ, at Let It Rock...and OUR NEW WORLD CHAMPION HERO!

RJ: Oh god I hope not!

MW: Oh Hero I hope so!

*Hero leaves up the ramp smiling, Hart rolls away to the outside looking discontented. He is handed his 6WF Belt and holds it up, but Hero just smiles before finally leaving the arena. Hart also walks up the ramp slowly, mocking the fans. The crowd cheer Perfect Jack as he sits up in the corner...

MW: Well folks that’s it for tonight...

RJ: I don’t think it is Michael, Cassius Zhi!

The TAW Champion comes storming down the ramp, he slides in and walks towards Jack. The N01 contender tries to fight Zhi off but he nails a big roundhouse kick to the side before following up with the shockwave. Zhi places his TAW Title across Jack and goes to the top rope nailing a Frog Splash onto Jack and the Belt.

RJ: Cassius Zhi obviously not happy about something and showing it tonight, that now really is all we have time for. Be sure to tune into Shutdown!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down