The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockdown Results 12/5/2011

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

Lockdown Results 12/5/2011 Empty Lockdown Results 12/5/2011

Post by Mat Thu 12 May 2011, 6:44 pm

*Lockdown hits the air and "Rest In Pieces" roars out through the speakers,the crowd cheer as pyro's go off around the arena.The camera pans around the ringside area and shows some of the signs on display from the Birmingham Crowd:

"WHERE'S CASSIUS GONE"
"JACK IS PERFECT"
"JESSICA-DRY YOUR EYES"
"WE LOVE DEXTER"

RJ:Ladies and Gentleman,good evening and welcome to 6WF Lockdown broadcasting live from the Birmingham Bowl and exclusive to Eurosport and Eurosport HD.

MW:That was RJ and I'm his broadcast partner,voted the best commentator in the business,Michael Wire.

RJ:Who voted you for that award?

MW:Myself...But anyway what a show we've got lined up for you tonight as we get all of the fallout from 6WF Pain,with RJ somehow having scored a sit down interview with Miss Jessica.Quite why the BOD didn't send me I don't know.

RJ:We've also got a tag team main event including both of our world champions,plus plenty more action for you tonight.

Last edited by Mat on Mon 30 May 2011, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Lockdown Results 12/5/2011 Empty Re: Lockdown Results 12/5/2011

*Longinus is shown in the backstage area preparing for his match with Clarke James.

He is stretching when Clarissa approaches,still looking sore following her injuries from Next Gen.

Longinus:Are you okay Clarissa? I'm not sure you should be working in that state.

Clarissa:I've got to earn my money somehow Longinus,we don't get paid half as much as you wrestlers.Anyway,thoughts on your match with Clarke James?

Longinus:It's time for a reign of terror to begin tonight.Unlike James I saw the real divine light,the light of independence.I didn't want to be another name,another "disciple".

The Church is all that is wrong here in 6WF.The Church is an evil entity that needs to be halted,it needs to be stopped.And I have made it my mission to stop the Church in it's tracks,beginning with tonight.

Clarissa:But even tonight you are out-numbered,how do you plan to counteract that?

Longinus:Oh don't you worry about that Clarissa,I've already got someone else eager to join the cause and you'll find out soon enough who that person is.

*Longinus smirks at the camera as Lockdown goes back ringside for it's first match.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Match 1
Ruaridh Duncan & James McManus vs James Eagle & Nathan Windsor

RJ : We've got a showcase of exciting new talent in store for you up first on Lockdown this evening. This should be a cracker.

MW : Are you kidding me 'Arj? Couldn't we have put this match at number three or something? Its far too early for a toilet break.

"Fear of the Dark" by Iron Maiden booms out around the arena and the camera focuses on the curtain where Ruaridh Duncan emerges in a black robe with the hood up hiding his face. He stands at the top of the ramp as a firework curtain falls behind him.

MW : Is it Leona Lewis?

Duncan makes his way down the ramp and climbs up onto the apron. He leans back over the ropes and flicks his head back to lower the hood and reveal his face. The crowd boo the Scotsman.

MW : Oh no. It's Ruaridh Duncan.

"The Final Countdown" plays and James McManus steps out onto the stage and strikes a pose, shouting "I am the Future!"

He makes his way down the ramp, ignoring the fans and sliding into the ring. He tags hands with Duncan and they face the stage as "Where No-One Knows" by Alexis on Fire plays next. Nathan Windsor runs down the ramp and tags fans hands as he passes, getting a good reaction from the arena audience. The Welshman waits at the bottom of the ramp for his partner.

Next, "Burn Burn" by Lost Prophets blasts out, and the crowd jump to their feet as James Eagle steps out onto the ramp with a wad of cash. Eagle strides down the ramp with a massive grin as he looks for a suitable beneficiary. He offers it to Windsor who looks around at the crowd and laughs as he points to woman with a Welsh flag. Eagle laughs and hands the cash over as they both slide into the ring and face their opponents.

MW : Was that Imogen Thomas? Windsor probably wants to pay for her secrecy before he hits the big time - 8 PM at the half empty Birmingham Bowl! Am i allowed to mention her name with the super-injunction and all that?

RJ : You really are ridiculous. Of course its not Imogen Thomas. She's probably shacked up with (beep) (beep). Hey. I didn't bleep that!

MW : It was probably the sound of a power surge of a million kettles because this match is about to get underway.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

Nathan Windsor starts the match against Ruaridh Duncan. The two men lock up and Duncan takes the advantage with a knee to the gut. Duncan strikes Windsor with an elbow to the back of the neck to floor him, then sets about with a series of stomps to keep the Welshman down. Ruaridh mounts Windsor and goes to punch him, but Windsor blocks the first attempt and hits the Scot back, allowing him time to get to his feet. Windsor charges at Duncan with a clothesline which Duncan ducks, but Windsor uses the momentum to rebound off the opposite ropes and floor Duncan on the return. The fans cheer and Eagle claps his partner.

Windsor leans down to pick up Duncan, but the Scotsman hooks him into a small package pin.

RJ : Kick out by Windsor, but he needs to be careful - it can end that quickly!

MW : We can only hope.

Duncan's up first and grabs the rising Windsor's head and takes him over for a snap suplex. Then Ruaridh goes to his corner to tag in the fresh James McManus. McManus climbs into the ring and sets about picking up Windsor and hitting a second snap suplex of his own and making the pin.

A quick kick out by Nathan Windsor. McManus lifts him and whips him into the ropes then on his return nails him with a high impact Spinebuster which he follows seamlessly into a Boston Crab. McManus leans back into the arch of the back, exerting maximum pressure on his fellow rookie.

RJ : Nathan Windsor is in a lot of trouble here. James McManus looking to make a big impression here on Lockdown.

Windsor's face contorts with pain, but he begins to crawl to the ropes. McManus tries to lean back as far as possible but it doesn't halt Windsor's progress, and he reaches the ropes. The ref tells McManus who looks disbelievingly at the ref, but then looks back at Nathan Windsor, face buried in the mat, satisfied that the damage has been done. McManus smirks and makes the tag to Ruaridh Duncan. Duncan grabs Windsor by the leg and pulls him into the centre of the ring. He drops an elbow drop on the Welshman and then a second, then drags him once more to the corner, where he tags McManus back in. Duncan holds Windsor in the abdominal stretch position, allowing McManus a free punt in the ribcage. Duncan allows Windsor to fall and dusts off his hands.

James McManus lifts Nathan Windsor up onto his shoulder in preparation for the running powerslam. He shouts "I am the Future" to the crowd then runs towards the centre of the ring.

RJ : James McManus took a little too long with the taunting there!

The crowd cheer as Nathan Windsor slides off McManus' shoulder and runs him into the opposite turnbuckle. McManus staggers around to face Windsor who dropkicks him back slumping into the corner. Windsor stomps a few mudholes in the corner then makes a popular tag to James Eagle.

Eagle climbs into the ring and lifts McManus to his feet. He pulls him into the centre of the ring and hits a slow, methodical neckbreaker.

RJ : James Eagle told James McManus that there was only room in 6WF for one James earlier this week.

MW : In that case, can't we just keep Clarke James and get rid of these two muppets?

Eagle picks McManus up and whips him into the ropes, he leans down to hit him with a backbody drop but McManus scouts it and kicks Eagle in the face. McManus seizes the initiative to set up a Powerbomb, but Eagle counters with a second backbody drop attempt - this time successful.

RJ : Eagle is the more experienced of these four men, and he's looking to make that count right now.

By time Eagle turns to face McManus, the Scot is already on his feet and swinging for him, but Eagle locks his opponent in the T-Bone and takes him over for the suplex. The crowd cheer as Eagle climbs through the ropes, onto the apron then climbs the turnbuckle.

RJ : We could be about to see the Eagle Soar here.... SWANTON!

MISSED!

James McManus rolls out of the way of the Swanton and Eagle is left clutching his back. They both start slowly crawling to their corners, and simultaneously make the tags. Windsor charges in and clotheslines the oncoming Ruaridh Duncan. Then clotheslines McManus. Duncan is back up but is met with an uppercut. Then McManus follows again. McManus rolls to the outsideto recover but spots James Eagle also recuperating on the outside and smirks. In the ring, Windsor nails Duncan with a tornado DDT and makes the pin.

Duncan kicks out, just as an almighty crash is heard on the outside. James McManus has thrown James Eagle shoulder first into the steel ring steps, prompting mass booing from the crowd.

McManus shrugs his shoulders at the referee who didn't see it but questions what has happened. McManus denies anyhting and gets back to his corner. Duncan gets to his feet and makes the tag as Nathan Windsor is looking over the ropes at the floored Eagle and shaking his head. When Windsor turns around, Ruaridh Duncan whips him into the path of the legal man James McManus, who quickly spins the Welshman into a Tombstone.

RJ : AND THEY MAKE THE MAN ADVANTAGE COUNT! 1...........2...........

James Eagle slides into the ring

RJ : ....3! Too late from Eagle.

"Where No-One Knows" blasts out again as the referee raises the hands of James McManus and Ruaridh Duncan. Eagle watches on holding his shoulder, as the victorious pair leave the ring and walk up the ramp, congratulating each other's efforts.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 May 2011, 6:51 pm

*The Association are lined up backstage in the office of Danny McGraw.

McGraw strolls into his office and looks at his troops one by one.

McGraw:Solomon,you may sit down.Hill,La Pulga I want you to stay standing up.

*Solomon takes his seat and watches on as McGraw approaches the other two members of The Association.

McGraw:Why do you think I let Solomon sit down?

Hill:His legs ache?

McGraw:Funny Hill.But I've had enough of humour,what about winning something for once? Solomon won again at Pain,you two didn't!

La Pulga:Look boss we're sorry.But no disrespect to Sol,we were competing with four others ese not just one guy.

McGraw:So,where's the drive to win the match? I got you that match out of nowhere,I put my neck on the line.

Hill:Come off it McGraw,we beat the Soldiers of Fortune that's what got us our shot.Not you!

McGraw:You think one minor victory was enough to get you in that match?

Hill:What else did you want us to do? We didn't get pinned at Pain,we've done loads of training.

McGraw:Not enough by the looks of it.

Hill:Maybe that's cos you called us back and we were only able to practice three moves with a guru of tag team wrestling.And what did you call us back for? Some PR rubbish.

McGraw:That keeps your bank account filling up.Look,I think you need to calm down and remember who your boss is here.

Hill:I don't need this **** McGraw!If you really want us to win,you'd go that bit extra and gets James Hamilton into this company so we can win the tag titles.

McGraw:Fine then Hill,But if you don't win the titles this month...He's fired!

Hill:Well I'll be sure to tell him.I'm out of here.

*Hill storms off through the door,leaving The Association speechless.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 May 2011, 6:53 pm

RJ: We’ve got our first singles match of the evening up next for you as Longinus faces off against one half of our tag team champions, Clarke James alongside Marshall Murdoch.

MW: Longinus made the worst decision of his life when he chose to leave the Church on Next Gen and go against them, and Clarke James will teach him a lesson tonight just like he taught Mike Hill a lesson at PAIN!

“All my life” blazes out through the speakers and as the song kicks into it’s first verse, Longinus walks out with his arms stretched pyro’s spiralling off around him. He is wearing his shirt with an “A” emblazoned on the front. He strolls down the ramp tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring.

MW: What an idiot! He left the Church for what, a couple of fans offering High 5’s!

RJ: Maybe he saw just how poisonous the Church is.

“Spotlight” blares out and the crowd’s boo continue as a hooded Clarke James strides out onto the stage, accompanied by Marshall Murdoch, he takes off the head and the crowd boo louder. He then walks down the ramp almost transfixed before stepping in to reveal his own necklace with “H” on it, He also kisses it before he and Murdoch sink to their knees and pray with their necklaces. James hands Murdoch his title before Marshall drops down to the outside.

MW: The “Poisonous” Church hasn’t done these two too badly has it RJ?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Longinus walks towards the centre of the ring and motions James forward for the lock up. Clarke smirks and moves forward very slowly, Longinus is stood agitated waiting for him before eventually bowing into the pressure and moving into towards Clarke who immediately lifts a hard knee into the stomach. He has Longinus into a front facelock, Longinus forces James backwards into the corner but Clarke turns him and then begins to boot away at the abdomen of Longinus repeatedly before taking a step back.

James allows Longinus forward before knocking him down to the canvas with a stiff clothesline with such force that it sends James down as well. Clarke rises and begins to boot away on the face of Longinus before lifting him up onto his feet and hitting an atomic before bouncing off the ropes hitting a knee to the head. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Longinus gets a strong kick out, James lifts him up and boots him in the stomach and quickly attempts his finisher, Faithless, but Longinus elbows his way out of the hold. He pulls James in closer before suplexing him down to the canvas and bridging over into the pinfall.

Ref: 1..............2...Kick out!

James lifts his shoulder up off the canvas, Longinus waits for James to rise before hitting a couple of right hooks to the gut. He then boots James in the stomach and bounces off the ropes connecting with a swinging neckbreaker. Longinus hits a leg drop before making the cover.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

James takes longer to kick out this time. Longinus has him into a headlock but James is quick to fight up to a vertical base and reverse into a rear waistlock. He attempts a German Suplex but Longinus fights it, he spins around the back of James and whips him out across the ring where James attempts a crossbody splash but Longinus catches him and then drives him down into a backbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

RJ: Longinus going very well at the moment, clearly he doesn’t need the Church’s interference or numbers game to win a match.

MW: He hasn’t won it yet RJ!

Longinus allows James to rise before hitting a hard dropkick that knocks the tag champion down. Longinus goes to the top rope attempting a flying clothesline but James ducks underneath it, he quickly scoops Longinus onto his shoulders and nails a samoan drop before hooking the leg.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Longinus shoulders out, James places him into an armbar before stomping away at the ribs of Longinus. James releases Longinus when he gets to a vertical base before nailing a spinning heel kick, Longinus rises and James whips him out across the ring hitting a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker and then covering.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Again Longinus kicks out, James stomps away on him before going to the top rope and nailing a corkscrew senton. He waits for Longinus to rise before again attempting Faithless, with Longinus again blocking by poking James in the eye. He whips him to the corner where he follows up with a big splash.

RJ: DAMN IT!

MW: James pulled the ref in front of him, great tactics!

Longinus looks down at the ref worried, Murdoch slides into the ring and boots James in the face. The crowd boo loudly as Murdoch drags Longinus up and places him in the corner...

RJ: Setting up for the Final Sermon...SANCHEZ!

General Sanchez comes sprinting down the ramp, he slides into the ring and James runs towards him, he ducks a clothesline before nailing a spinebuster on James. He then drags Murdoch away from Longinus and punches away at his head before booting him in the gut. He lifts Murdoch onto his shoulders and nails a sit-down powerbomb, dropping Murdoch onto James. He rolls Murdoch out of the ring and himself as the ref stirs, Longinus is happy to take the pinfall.

Ref: 1................2....................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Longinus wins!

MW: What a farce! An absolute farcical finish, what’s Sanchez doing out here?

*General Sanchez slides into the ring, he takes off his combat jacket to reveal a shirt which has the same A emblazoned on the front as Longinus’, whilst the back has SANCHEZ across it. Longinus slaps hands with Sanchez before Sanchez holds Longinus’ arm aloft in victory.

RJ: Seems like these two have formed an alliance of sorts.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 May 2011, 7:00 pm

*The Saint is shown in his locker-room,there is a knock on the door and The Saint gets up off a bench and walks towards the door and opens it.

Chaos is stood staring him down.The Saint adjusts his European Title over his shoulder and smiles at Chaos.

The Saint:Can I help?

Chaos:Yes you can.That thing over your shoulder,that's my title.

The Saint:Really? Because,if you excuse me slight lapse of memory with all the celebrating I've been doing,I beat you at Pain.Fair and Square,no interference or anything.A plain and simple wrestling match.

Chaos:I was robbed and you know it Saint!You know deep down,that without Snake Eyes being in that match to take every blow,I'd beat you straight up!

You weren't cheated at PAIN!, Chaos, you were outfought, out thought, out done, out wrestled...You were out classed.

You displayed complacency, and I punished you for it.

I didn't block your destiny Chaos, I merely followed my own. I said before PAIN! that my destiny was to be a Grand Slam champion, and you know what, it just seems that my destiny far out weighs your own. Mine has purpose, meaning...Whilst yours, yours has nothing to show for it...

I'm going to embrace my first European title reign, I'll defend my belt with honour, integrity, respect, fight...And as a fighting champion, I'll take on all comers.And I suppose you'd like to be the first of those?

Chaos:Oh most definitely Saint.

Saint:Well we'll have to see if it can be arranged.Now get out of here you freak!

*The Saint slams the door shut in Chaos' face and then strides back towards his bench.The door knocks again...

The Saint:Does he not speak English?

*The Saint opens the door...

The Saint:Are you stupid...Oh.Erm,do you want to come in?

Voice:Definitely.

*The door slams and the camera can no longer see the goings on.

MW:Who was that person who has just visited Saint and what do they want?

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 May 2011, 7:01 pm

MW: 6 man tag team action lined up next for you here on Lockdown...

RJ: The 6 men involved had varying levels of success at PAIN this past Sunday night.

MW: Blue Dragon retained his hardcore title, somehow, but his tag team partners the Soldiers of Fortune lost out to the Church of Hero for the tag team titles.

RJ: Mike Hill and La Pulga Loco were also involved in that match, but the third Association Member Solomon Riddick defeated Enforcer at the PPV.

The lights raise and “Papi Chulo” hits to loud boos from the crowd. La Pulga Loco somersaults onto the ramp through an array of pyro’s. He stomps down the ramp with a big smirk on his face before sliding into the ring.

“Next Big Thing’ is blasted out and the crowd boo as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the stage, he raises an arm in the air and the crowd boo as Mike cockily walks down the ramp, he taunts some fans on the way down before jumping up onto the apron and flipping over the ropes, He goes to the top rope he raises both arms in the air as the crowd boo and he flips down, landing on his feet.

“Always’ is blasted out and the crowd boo loudly as Solomon Riddick steps out slowly onto the stage, he lifts on arm in the air as the crowd jeer him. He slowly strides down the ramp as the fans ignore him. He climbs into the ring and stares at the referee menacingly who takes a step back, Solomon lifts both arms in the air as pyros go off.

"Remember the Name" echoes out and there is a big cheer as the Soldiers of Fortune walk out onto the ramp.Castiguer bounces from one foot to the other and Anneire cracks his knuckles as they look down at the Association.

“Freak on a leash” is just beginning to blare out through the speakers , Blue Dragon storms down the ramp and slides into the ring. He holds up his tag team title before striding towards his tag partners and slapping their hands.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with Mike Hill in the ring with Blue Dragon. Dragon is easily the more powerful of the two and Hill is quickly trapped in the corner. Blue Dragon quickly goes to work on Mike with a series of shoulder thrusts before stepping back, Hill falls forward and Blue Dragon knocks him down to the canvas with a big boot to the skull.

Hill stumbles up to his feet and Blue Dragon pulls him in and lifts him up onto his shoulders for a powerslam but Mike Hill drops down the back and shoves Blue Dragon into the corner. Hill comes sprinting towards him but Blue Dragon counters with a flapjack dropping Hill face first into the turnbuckle. He then bounces off the ropes knocking Hill down with a forearm smash as he stumbled out of the corner. Blue Dragon hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Blue Dragon drags Hill back to the corner where Angelo Anneire is tagged in. Blue Dragon hits a final boot for good measure before Anneire pulls Hill into towards him and then throws him down with a gutwrench suplex. Hill stumbles up to his feet and Anneire knocks him to the floor with a Samoan Drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

Anneire gets to his feet, he boots away at the back of Hill placing him into a full nelson with a knee digging into the back. Hill eventually forces his way up to a vertical base but Anneire easily counters this with a Full Nelson Slam. Anneire moves back and tags in Castiguer. The more high-flying of the two goes up to the top rope, Hill rises and Castiguer flies off with a high-angled crossbody that floors Hill.

Ref: 1................2.......Kick out!

Castiguer rises to his feet sharply, He lifts up Hill before connecting with a codebreaker. Hill stumbles around and Castiguer bounces off the ropes hitting a springboard back elbow. Castgiuer goes to the corner and tags in Anneire.

MW: Good quick tags being made.

Anneire steps in, he lifts up Hill and nails an Implant DDT then hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2........Kick out!

Anneire waits for Mike Hill to rise, he places Hill onto his shoulders for an electric chair drop but Hill manages to reverse with a hurracanrana into a pinfall.

Ref: 1.................Kick out!

MW: Hill has taken a lot of punishment, he definitely needs a quick tag following that reversal!

Hill is slow in stirring, but then kips up to loud boos. He walks slowly towards the corner but Anneire runs up behind him, he attempts a German suplex which Hill blocks with a snapmare. He has Anneire into a bow and arrow submission hold and then tags in La Pulga Loco who goes to the top rope and nails a dropkick into the face. Hill rolls out allowing LPL to cover.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Anneire gets the shoulder up, La Pulga gets to his feet and stomps away on Anneire before going to the 2nd rope and hitting a knee drop. He then tags in the powerful figure of Solomon Riddick, he drags up Anneire and launches him out across the ring where on the rebound he meets him with a spinebuster. Solomon then bounces off the ropes and connects with a big splash.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Anneire forces the shoulder up, Solomon drags him up off the canvas and then hits a couple of hard right body punches followed by a stiff European Uppercut. He then boots Anneire in the gut and lifts him onto his shoulders, hitting a running death valley driver. Riddick makes the tag to Hill who goes into the ring and tells LPL to go up top...

MW: The Super Splash!

LPL rolls out and Hill covers.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Hill waits for Anneire to rise before attempting a belly to belly throw which Anneire blocks and then nails a throw of his own. He rolls backwards to the corner and makes the tag to his partner, Castiguer who goes up to the top rope himself. He goes for a missile dropkick but Hill reverses with a double leg takedown before catapulting Castiguer into the corner. Hill catapults Castiguer into the corner and then tags in LPL before dropping to his knees and La Pulga uses his partner’s back as leverage to hit an aided clothesline.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

La Pulga is up to his feet and quickly goes for his finishing move, rolling thunder...

MW: Knees up from Castiguer!

Castiguer manages to get his knees into the stomach, La Pulga rolls towards the ropes clutching at his gut. Castiguer hits a knee into the stomach followed by a sitdown powerbomb. Castiguer makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Casitguer rolls back towards the corner from the cover and tags in the powerful Anneire. He hauls up La Pulga and hits a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbeaker. Anneire goes up to the top rope where he flies off nailing a flying clothesline.

Ref: 1.............2...........Solomon Riddick breaks the pinfall!

Blue Dragon is into the ring quickly but Riddick is too quick rolling away to the outside, Blue Dragon follows him to the outside and runs at Riddick who side-steps, Blue Dragon stops himself from running into the announce table but turns around and Riddick prods him in the eye before grabbing him by the head and running with him to the corner smashing his head into the steel post. However, Blue Dragon blocks one of these and whips Riddick into the railings where he then hits a hard boot to the head and starts stomping away.

Anneire drags up LPL for the rural impound but he reverses with an alamba slam, he tags in Mike Hill before motioning something. Hill steps into the ring and stomps on Anneire, but then stops as LPL goes to the top rope...

MW: Moonsault...Dragon moved! LPL Hit his head on the floor, the 2nd time he’s taken a stiff blow to the head within the week.

Hill looks on sickened but then turns his attention back to Anneire who quickly hits the Rural Impound before tagging in Castiguer who finishes Hill off with the firecracker!

Ref: 1...............2................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: The Association beat the Soldiers last Lockdown, this time it’s the Soldiers of Fortune’s turn to get one over on The Association.

MW: And Blue Dragon gave Riddick a bit of a lesson in how to use this arena to your advantage.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 May 2011, 7:06 pm

*Jerome Dubois is stood alongside Clarissa...

Clarissa:Please welcome at my guest at this time...JEROME DUBOIS!

*Crowd pop,Dubois smiles.

Clarissa:Jerome,you are no longer the Freeweight Champion...

Jerome Dubois:Woah,Woah,Woah!Where is ze friendly bonjour Clarissa? Or do you English just go in for the kill straight away.

It iz of course an outrage,a catastrophe of the highest order that I am no longer ze 6WF Freeweight Champion!Zat Dexter Morgan iz allowed to interfere and take advantage of me straight after I defeated two legends of 6WF iz an outrage,it iz ridiculous!

But if Morgan persists on claiming to be Freeweight champion,that iz his choice.To me,zat is not a proper title victory.It is cheap.But zis shall not halt my rise to ze top of ze 6WF! I shall be a world champion here,like I was in 6CW!

*Dubois does a little french dance before walking off.The camera pans around the corner to show Frank Horrigan watching Dubois silently.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 May 2011, 7:07 pm

RJ: More singles action now here on Lockdown, involving our new Freeweight champion Dexter Morgan.

MW: Morgan cashed in his freshers ball contract last Sunday night at Pain after Dubois’ triple threat match with River Ace and Acer.

RJ: And he will be looking for a first win of his reign tonight against Scorpion!

‘Dexter’ by Rolfe Kent begins to play, as the crowd go wild for their future champ. Dexter Morgan steps out onto the stage and raises the Freeweight title to loud cheers. runs down the ramp slapping the outstretched hands, before climbing the steps and into the ring. He goes to the middle rope and holds up his title to more cheers.

RJ: Tremendous opportunism from Dexter at Pain, he cashed in just at the right time to win his first title in 6WF.

MW: Will be interesting to see how he steps up now he has the belt rather than chasing one.

I Won't Do What You Tell Me hits and the crowd boo as the Scorpion walks out the ring. He steps through the ropes into the ring and stares across at Dexter menacingly.

RJ: Miss Jessica has lost Cassius, but this man is her Next Gen rookie. Will she look to him to gain her revenge?

MW: Talking of Miss Jessica, I hear that you have an exclusive interview with her that will be aired tonight RJ, is that correct?

RJ: It sure is Michael, and let me tell you now, it is a shocking interview.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Morgan and Scorpion lock up, Morgan drives Scorpion backwards against the ropes but Scorpion places his body in between the 2nd and 3rd rope meaning Morgan has to step back. He walks back in towards Scorpion who boots him in the stomach, he then clasps Morgan by the throat and begins to choke him. The ref starts a count...

Ref: 1............2..........3...........4.........Scorpion breaks the count by driving Morgan into the canvas with a hard chokeslam. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2....Kick out!

Morgan forces the shoulder up, Scorpion rolls to his feet and waits for Morgan to rise before hitting a clothesline. He drags Morgan up to hit a 2nd clothesline and then lifts him up a 3rd time to send him down to the canvas with a snap suplex. Scorpion hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Scorpion has Morgan into a front facelock, he lifts Morgan to a vertical base before dragging him to the corner still in the front facelock.

MW: This is an impressive start from Scorpion.

Scorpion sits on the 2nd rope and then attempts a Tornado DDT but Morgan reverses by throwing Scorpion to the canvas face first. Scorpion rises and walks straight into a boot from Dexter who then hits a Fisherman’s suplex briding over into the pinfall.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Scorpion forces his shoulder up, Morgan gets up to his feet and waits for the Scorpion to rise before grabbing him by the waist and throwing him down with a belly to belly suplex. The Scorpion rises and runs in towards Morgan who Gorilla Presses him up into the air before dropping face first down to the canvas.

The Scorpion rolls back to the corner and pulls himself up using the ropes, Dexter sprints over and connects with a hard clothesline followed by a running bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Morgan allows the Scorpion up to his feet before booting him in the stomach...

MW: M99...Edge O Matic reversal from the Scorpion!

Scorpion drops down the back and hits an edge-o-matic, he quickly bounces off the ropes and hits a vicious punt kick, known as the venom sting.

MW: What a kick! The sound was sickening...

Ref: 1...............2.........................Kick out!

RJ: Tremendous heart from Morgan, that’s a sign of a great champion.

Scorpion shakes his head in anger before waiting impatiently for Morgan to rise, slapping the canvas repeatedly. Eventually Morgan rises and he leaps up for the Death Stalker(Stunner) but Morgan shoves him into the ropes, he spins back into the path of Morgan.

RJ: M99 Connects this time!

Ref: 1...................2....................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Dexter Morgan picks up his first win as Freeweight Champion!

RJ: But a tremendous showing from Scorpion, he looked like he had the match won at certain occasions.

*Morgan lifts up his title in victory.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 May 2011, 7:09 pm

RJ: It is now time for my sit-down interview with Miss Jessica following the events of Pain. Let’s remind ourselves of the relationship between Jessica and Cassius before the interview is shown.

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnQ8N1KacJc “Good Riddance” by Green Day begins to play as a montage of pictures showing Miss Jessica and Cassius Zhi during their time in 6WF.

Cassius is shown sipping green tea as Miss Jessica talks away at him flirtatiously but with no reciprocation from Zhi.

Cassius is then shown shouting at Miss Jessica, who seems to be cowering but enjoying the moment at the same time.

They are then shown in an exclusive bar, with Zhi again sipping away on green tea.

Jessica is then shown hugging Cassius Zhi in the middle of the ring following his 2nd TAW Title win, as Zhi looks confused and with conflicting emotions.

Cassius Zhi is then shown in the background, watching Miss Jessica and Lex Hart flirting and kissing right in his eyeline.

They are then shown from before Pain, Jessica flirting with Cassius before Zhi finally gives into her advances and bolts towards her, meeting her lips with a passionate kiss. Her hands move down his back as his muscular frame seems to relax. They kiss for several seconds before finally breaking. They are shown kissing again in front of Hero with Jessica smiling manipulatively after.

As the song closes, a final image is shown. Cassius Zhi being loaded into the van in a straight jacket as Jessica has tears streaming down her face. The screen goes black momentarily before switching to a slick city pent house, the camera shows a panned shot from bottom to top and then the picture switches to inside the pent house.

RJ is sat in a chair in a smart suit, staring across at Miss Jessica her hair tied up in a tight bob with a Cassius hoodie and leggings on. She is sat forward in her chair, her hands shaking.

RJ: Jessica, you and Cassius Zhi had a somewhat tumultuous relationship but things finally seemed to be shaping up at Pain before he was so cruelly taken away from you. How has this affected you?

Miss Jessica: It’s like, totally hit me for six RJ. I was on cloud 9, in a perfect place-I’d found that side of Cassius that I’d always wanted, that I’d always searched for. And it came when he was at his most vulnerable, when he needed my support. I was going to help re-build Cassius into what he was but I wasn’t given the opportunity because he was taken away from me just we finally found our connection.

Look at me RJ, I’m like a 7 out of 10. I don’t want to make the effort to get myself up and about, to make myself look good, I just want to sit here and mope around, cry to myself that I no longer have Cassius. I don’t have any drive at the moment RJ, I’ve lost something that I’d only just earnt.

RJ: I understand this must be hard for you Jessica, but if you could, can you describe to me the emotions you had watching Cassius Zhi pushed into the van, screaming and shouting about Abe Abercorn.

Miss Jessica: I was distraught, upset, confused...angry. How could anyone do this to me, to Cassius? Like I said, I was totally in love with Cassius. That first kiss set alight something inside of me, something I have never felt before. I had a sense of completion, and to have that taken away from me in an instance, you just cannot comprehend the emotions that consumed my body.

I was angry, angry with McGraw for allowing those men to take....to take Cassius away from me.

*Jessica wipes a tear from her eye.

I was angry with whoever called those people and told them to take Cassius away. I was angry with Abe Abercorn for making Cassius become what he had, disturbed, overwhelmed with a sense of paranoia. I was angry most of all, with myself RJ. I questioned why I hadn’t acted earlier to get Cassius some sort of like therapy or something, why I hadn’t taken him away as soon as he lost that match or even before that match. Why it had taken me so long to see that I needed Cassius, and that he needed me. Maybe I was even a little big angry with Cassius for not listening to me himself.

RJ: You mentioned the person or people who called in the men in white coats, do you have any suspicions as to how it could be?

Miss Jessica: Most definitely RJ. Let’s face it, I’ve not got many friends in 6WF have I? There’s Lex, There’s The Saint on occasions and Scorpion, but who else? Everyone wants to get one over on me, everyone wanted to get one over on Cassius because they saw just how powerful we would become. You know it wouldn’t surprise if it was that creep Hero or one of his little boys. But then it could have been Abercorn, McGraw anyone. But rest assured RJ, I will find out.

RJ: And when you do find out, will you take revenge?

*At this point Miss Jessica leans forward in her chair, her eyes widening and a small smirk forming on her face.

Miss Jessica: Have you heard of the saying, “Hell hath no fury like a women scorned” RJ? Because right now I am severely scorned, and when I find out, or even before I find out, I have made it my mission to get revenge on that person for the emotional trauma it has caused me, get revenge as I’ve now appeared on live television as only a 7 out of 10, but most importantly I will get revenge for Cassius.

RJ: Thank you for your time this evening Jessica.

*Lockdown goes to a commercial

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 May 2011, 7:10 pm

Match 5
Max Adamson/The Saint vs Chaos/The Fanatic

RJ:Welcome back to thursday night Lockdown folks,up next is tag team action as Max Adamson and the new European Champion,Saint take on Chaos and The Fanatic.

MW:Chaos will be looking to hit straight back after losing his championship last sunday...

All four men are in the ring as the referee gives out instructions and then Saint begins with The Fanatic.The bell sounds and both men lock up,Saint easily outpowers his opponent and throw him back to the corner before rocking him with big kicks and punches.He drags Fanatic out and hits a big hanging suplex..............1.....................2............shoulder up!

RJ:Ever since the car accident Saint isnt the powerhouse he was,but he still possesses some exceptional strength...

Saint drags his opponent up and punches him back to the ropes and tags in Max Adamson.The crowd cheer as they double team The Fanatic and send him off the ropes before hurling him into a huge double backdrop.Fanatic staggers up as Adamson lifts him onto his shoulders and hits a running powerslam.............1.................2..........shoulder up!

RJ:Max Adamson looking to get back on track also,he was screwed over at PAIN by Miss Jessica and Lex Hart...without that interference we would have a new 6WF Champion,no doubt about it...

MW:All ifs and buts RJ,Lex retained and that is all that matters...

Adamson drags Fanatic up and whips him into the corner,he connects with a big body splash and then pulls him out and nails a fishermans suplex..........1.................2...........shoulder up again.Max stands and tags Saint in again...they both pull Fanatic up and this time connect with a double suplex...Saint bounces against the ropes and hits a jumping legdrop..............1..............2..........kickout!

RJ:Dominant display thus far and a very good showing from Max Adamson and The Saint....both former tag team champions and they know how to handle this sort of scenario...

MW:Didnt know how to handle that...

Saint runs off the ropes again but this time Chaos leaps up and kicks him in the back of the head.Saint staggers and The Fanatic floors him with a big running clothesline.He drags Saint back up and punches him furiously back against the ropes and sends him across the ring before knocking him down with a huge big boot as he comes back...

RJ:Tag to Chaos...

MW:A chance of redemption...

Chaos somersaults over the top rope into a splash on Saint.........1...............2...........kickout.He tells The Fanatic to pick Saint up,which he does,and then holds him in place as Chaos goes to the top rope...

RJ:Bad intentions here...

MW:Missile dropkick into a german suplex...that could do it...

Chaos dropkicks Saint in the chest and then Fanatic german suplexes him in one swift movement...................1....................2...........shoulder up.Chaos stands and stomps visciously on Saint before bouncing against the ropes and nailing a standing moonsault.............1..............2.........kickout!

MW:A turning of the tides now....Saint needs to know that taking the European Title was not a smart choice...

Saint tries to get up as Chaos runs off the ropes and connects with a low hesitation dropkick to the face.Saint staggers up and Chaos springboards off the ropes and elbow drops him across the back of he neck...he quickly reaches his feet...

RJ:G-FORCE!

Saint swings out and pulls Chaos back in for a blak hole slam but Chaos performs a three rotation spin and then nails a one handed bulldog as he lands....Saint staggers and falls into the corner as Chaos goes to the opposite side...

RJ:What on earth is he thinking....

MW:GOING COAST TO COAST!

The crowd even applaud as Chaos nails the coast to coast dropkick on The Saint,Saint staggers up and Chaos hits a hurrincanrana on him...Saint is up for a third time...

RJ:Pele....Saint is in trouble here...

Saint is down and out as Chaos goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes.Saint is motionless as Chaos prepares...

MW:FROGSPLASH!

Saint drives his knees up and connects with the midsection of Chaos,drawing cheers from the crowd.Both men are down as their respective corners urge them on...

RJ:Both men really need a tag....a race against time...

Saint tags Max Adamson at the same time that Chaos gets the tag in on The Fanatic.Adamson flies into the ring and allows The Fanatic to run into him as he hits a huge overhead belly to belly suplex...he gets up again and Adamson waistlocks him into a german suplex.....a second....and ...

MW:Hat-trick...Adamson on fire...

RJ:Yes he is and you can feel it burning inside...

Adamson rolls into the corner and beckons for The Fanatic to get up,is opponent is groggy but stumbles to his feet...

RJ:GORE!

Somehow Chaos pushes The Fanatic aside and hits a running enzeguiri to the head of Adamson in mid flight.The Fanatic slowly gets to his feet and bounces off the ropes into a huge body splash................1...................2.......kickout!...He drags Max up and places him a rough bearhug,he shakes Adamson around and then scoops him onto his shoulders and hits a spinning flapjack..............1.....................2............shoulder up!

MW:Its hard to determine a winner here....Chaos and The Fanatic have the upper hand but it has switched so often you just cant tell...

Fanatic tags in Chaos,who goes to the top rope and nails a tornado DDT on Max...........1...........2............kickout.He stands up and goes to the apron,he waits for Adamson to stagger up before springboarding...

RJ:Seated senton...lovely move from Chaos...

Adamson tries to get up for a third time and Chaos kicks him in the midsection and underhooks his arms...

MW:G-FORCE...

Adamson swipes Chaos legs and slingshots him to the corner,he runs off the ropes as Chaos staggers back into the centre of the ring...

RJ:Leapfrogged him...Adamson collided with the turnbuckle...

Max knocks himself to the ground on impact and Chaos laughs before tagging The Fanatic back in.He man-handles Adamson and hits a swinging neckbreaker...........1............2........kickout.Chaos shouts instructions as The Fanatic pulls Adamson up...

MW:Jawbreaker....oh no...

Fanatic hits a jaw-breaker but it sends Max backwards and The Saint tags in.The Fanatic runs at him but Saint spins him into a big slam and then stares at Chaos...

RJ:I dont think Chaos wants any of this now...

The Fanatic is up again and Saint european uppercuts him against the ropes and then irish whips across the ring,he comes back and Saint nails a big samoan drop...he stands for a third time and The Saint drags him in...

RJ:DIVINE...

He flips The Fanatic up for the powerbomb as Chaos blindsides him with a kick to the gut,he punches Saint furiously back to the corner and stomps on his midsection...Saint tries to rally and he pushes Chaos back...

RJ:GORE ....GORE....GORE!

The crowd pop as Max Adamson runs right through Chaos with the huge spear,he nods at Saint who watches The Fanatic stumble up...

MW:No...

RJ:RKO!

3!

RJ:Forget about it,Adamson and Saint are victorious!

MW:I cant believe it....Chaos is going to lose his mind...

Saint and Adamson shake hands and are declared victors as Chaos and The Fanatic are left sprawled on the canvass.

RJ:I have no idea what Chaos' next move will be but for now Saint and Adamson are your winners....and The Saint's stock continues to grow.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 May 2011, 7:16 pm

*The crowd cheer as Perfect Jack is shown in the backstage area.He smiles and then begins to walk down the corridor talking to a couple of producers along the way when a man steps out in front of him.

The camera pans to show the man,who turns out to be the 6WF Champion Lex Hart.The crowd boo at the sight of Hart as he stares down Jack.

Lex Hart:You made a big mistake Jack.

Perfect Jack:So did you Lex,when you accidentally put your white wrestling gear in with your coloured clothes and got those pink pants that you so enjoy wearing.

Lex Hart:You won't be joking like that soon enough Jack.Jessica wants revenge for what happened to Cassius,and I'm going to be the one who brings that revenge.And it's starting with you Jack,the one I will enjoy most in discarding.

Perfect Jack:And what exactly have I done to deserve the dubois pleasure of you wanting revenge on me? Beat Cassius? He's lost matches before.

Lex Hart:You and I both know that you're the embodiment of Abe Abercorn.You are a less talented,more boring clone of Abe.

Perfect Jack:Am I really? What name does it say on this belt Lex? It says Perfect Jack,Not Abe Abercorn.I have nothing to do with Abe,not since he left and I became the TAW Champion.So I wish you luck in getting revenge,and getting back in your master's good books.

Lex Hart:You keep cracking these jokes Jack.Because soon,only one half of Perfect Execution will remain in 6WF.And it won't be you.

*Hart strides off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 May 2011, 7:21 pm

*The action continues backstage where The Scorpion is skulking around following his loss to Dexter Morgan.Hero comes strutting down the corridor and barges in Scorpion.

Scorpion:Hey man!Hey Hero! HERO!

*Hero turns around....

Hero:What?

Scorpion:Watch where the hell you're going next time...

Hero:Excuse me?

Scorpion:What,don't you speak the lingo?

Hero:How can you speak to me like that? I am a god,the divine reality of 6WF.I don't even know who you are,that's how important I am.So tell me kid,what's your name?

Scorpion:I'm the Scorpion,and if you do that one more time then you will most certainly know my name.

*Hero smiles at The Scorpion,before shoving him in the chest.

Hero:Come on then "Scorpion".Show me what you're made of,make a name for yourself here.

*The Scorpion loooks tempted but then stops...

Hero:No I didn't think so...

The Scorpion:What you think I'm stupid? I know if I shove you,you're little band of merry men will come out from around that corner and I'll be in the middle of a 3 or 4 on 1 assault.How about you did it when there's no interference,no back up?

Hero:I have a lot more important things to deal with than you,like the Main Event tonight.

*Hero walks off,leaving The Scorpion seething.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 May 2011, 7:22 pm

RJ: “We have had an unbelievable night of action so far and up next we have singles action. We have 6NG rookie getting his first proper test in 6WF as he goes up against newly former 6WF Freeweight champion – Jerome Dubois.”

MW: “Dubois will be looking for some retribution after he had his title stolen from him at Pain by that snake Dexter Morgan.”

RJ: “Morgan was using the Freshers Ball like it was supposed to be. You are an idiot sometimes Mike. No, in fact you are in an idiot all the time.”

“La Resistance” hits the 6WF speakers as Jerome Dubois enters the arena. The crowd begins to boo as he appears from behind the curtain. He has a very disgruntled look on his face as he slowly walks down the ramp, arrogantly swaggering past the fans looking for a hand slap. He enters the ring and turns and awaits Horrigan to enter the arena.

“Rock Night” then booms around the arena as the crowd begin to boo. Horrigan strides out to the top of the ramp. He stares intensely at Dubois in the ring before thumping his chest and letting out a blood thirsty scream.

RJ: “This guy has a massive opportunity to put his name on the map here if he can pick up a victory against Dubois tonight.”

Horrigan stomps down the ramp before climbing over the top rope and instantly locking up with Dubois. The referee rings the bell as Horrigan forces his opponent in to the corner. He slaps a massive hand across the chest of Dubois who screams loudly in pain. Horrigan laughs before picking him up and slapping him across the chest again. The monster of a man then picks up Dubois again and throws him against the rope and Dubois rebounds off the rope straight into big boot which has him laid out on the mat. Horrigan runs off the ropes and drops a knee hard in to the mid section of Dubois. He stands up and lets out another blood thirsty roar. He puts his foot across the chest of Dubois.

Kick out!!

MW: “This is the reason that I rate this guy so highly, dominating a 6WF great here. He has a massive future ahead of him.”

Horrigan picks up Dubois and hits a massive standing head butt which has Dubois rebounding off the ropes. His opponent looks for another boot but Dubois runs underneath the boot and rebound off the opposite rope and hits Horrigan with a flying clothesline. Horrigan stumbles a little bit as Dubois rebounds off the ropes for a second time but runs straight into Spinning Spinebuster from Horrigan and quickly covers.
Kick out!

RJ: “Horrigan really dominating Dubois here Mike. You might actually be right for once.”

Horrigan gets to his feet and picks up Dubois before throwing him into the corner. He walks over to the corner but is met with a kick to the mid section. Dubois gets revenge and slaps Horrigan hard across the chest a couple of time before spring boarding off the turnbuckle into a spinning DDT which slams Horrigan into the mat.

Dubois quickly gets to his feet and a bounces off the rope and hits a low drop kick on Horrigan as he tries to get to his feet. He gets up and bounces off the ropes again and hits a spinning neck breaker to Horrigan. Quick cover..

Kick out!

RJ: “Still life in the Frenchmen Mike. Your boy ain’t looking so good now?”

MW: “You just said you liked the guy? Make your mind up RJ.”

Dubois lifts up Horrigan and throws him in the corner. He takes a run up and looks for the cross body but Horrigan catches him mid-air. Horrigan take a few steps into the middle of the ring and roars as he throws Dubois on to his shoulders.

MW: “Here we go, looking to finally finish off Dubois here.”

HORRIGANS LAW!!!!

3!!!!

MW: “NO WAY!! This is not right! He has cheated, Horrigan has been screwed.”

RJ: “That is the veteran in Dubois, Mike.”

Replays show Dubois scrambling down the back of Horrigan and stealing the sneaky roll up from behind. Dubois has quickly exited the ring as Horrigan stands at the ropes shouting at Dubois with a look of pure hatred on his face.

RJ: “Horrigan put in a good show tonight. He should be taking heart from it.”

MW: “Heart? Have you seen the guy? He is furious and rightly so. He was cheated!!”

RJ: “At the beginning of the match you were saying JD was cheated, make your god dam mind up. We have to go for an ad break but we have our main event next up.”

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 May 2011, 7:26 pm

*Clarissa is shown backstage with The Saint...

Clarissa:I have just received an e-mail from the Board of Directors which reads:

"The Shutdown Commissioner will be absent this monday due to business commitments.Following a long,drawn out process we have come to the decision that this Monday's Shutdown will be run by the current 6WF European Champion...The Saint!

Clarissa:And alongside me now is The Saint.How did you get this role Saint?

The Saint:I know a person,who knows a couple of the Board of Directors...Personally shall we say.And said person,knows how to deal with these directors.And that is all I'm willing to say on the matter.

Clarissa:What you have got planned for us on Shutdown?

The Saint:You'll just have to wait and see like everybody else Clarissa!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 12 May 2011, 7:28 pm

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown where it is now time for our Main Event!

MW: The TAW Champion Perfect Jack teams with Christopher Patricks, who will take on the Fight For The Right Champion Hero and 6WF Champion Lex Hart.

RJ: I’m sure Miss Jessica passes some of the blame for Cassius being taken away in the hands of Perfect Jack whose defeat of Zhi caused Cassius’ crazed, frenzied state.

MW: So I’d imagine she has sent Lex Hart out here with a bee in his bonnet!

‘Here Comes the King’ is blasted out and the arena fills with boos and jeers. Hero steps out, he is wearing some loose white ropes, he opens his arms out and the crowd boo as Hero walks down the ramp, trying to talk to some young fans, but their parents pull them away, as Hero kisses his neckace, which is just a big ‘H’. He steps through the ropes into the ring and waits.

“Burn in my light” blasts out and the crowd descend into a hysteria of boos and whistles as Lex Hart walks out onto the stage amidst a flurry of pink fireworks. Hart holds up his 6WF Title to even louder boos as he walks down the ram confidently, he then steps through the 2nd rope into the ring. Hero looks across at him and his title with a smiel.

MW: Both Hart and Jack will have to be watching out for Hero in this match, he can cash that Fight for The Right shot in at any time.

“Refuse/Resist” hits and the crowd start to cheer, Patricks walks out, he lifts his arms in the air as pyros go off, he takes off his T-shirt and throws it into the crowd, he then comes sprinting down the ramp and slides in.

“I am perfection” blares out through the speakers and Perfect Jack’s arrival is met with a mass of cheers from the Birmingham Crowd. He lifts up the TAW Title to massive cheers, before stomping down to the ring with the title over his shoulder. He rolls into the ring with the title and leaps to his feet, holding the title up.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Jack and Hero lock up in the middle of the ring, Jack drives Hero backwards towards the ropes but Hero fights his way out and then boots the right knee of Jack. Hero bounces off the ropes and goes for a running clothesline but Jack blocks before throwing Hero down to the canvas with a snapmare. Jack boots away at the back of Hero who backward rolls and grabs Jack’s boot as he goes for another kick and then takes his right leg away, sending Jack to the floor.

Hero rolls to his feet and quickly stomps down on the head of Perfect Jack. He then turns Jack onto his front and hits the Hero stomp three times. He then makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Hero lifts up Jack and whips him hard to the corner where he runs in and nails a shining wizard. Jack falls down to the canvas and Hero goes to the top rope and nails a double foot stomp down across the back of Jack. Hero doesn’t hook the leg immediately, allowing Jack to rise before sunset flipping over into the cover.

Ref: 1................2......Kick out!

MW: Strong start from Hero.

Hero makes the tag to Lex Hart who steps into the ring. Hart goes towards Jack and attempts a boot to the gut, Jack catches the boot. Hart goes for an enzaguri, Jack ducks underneath it and lifts up Hart delivering a wheelbarrow facebuster. Jack hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.....Kick out!

Jack gets up to his feet, he allows Hart up to his feet before snap-maring him down to the canvas and hitting a boot into the back, with the thud reverberating around the arena. Jack hauls up Lex and sends him down to the canvas with a hip toss, he rolls up and Jack nails a belly to back suplex bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1...............2......Kick out!

Jack rolls up to his feet, he has Hart into a headlock before making the tag to Chris Patricks. Patricks goes up to the top rope and hits a diving stomp across the back on Hart. Patricks rolls up to his feet and drags up Hart, nailing him with a jumping DDT. Patricks then makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

MW: 6WF Champion being dominated.

Patricks is up onto his feet, he steps back and waits for Hart to rise before connecting with a superkick. He then goes up to the top rope once more...

RJ: Split-Legged Moonsault!

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

Patricks goes to the corner where he tags in Jack once more, Hart is up to his feet and Jack goes for a snap suplex but Hart counters with a jawbreaker, he then bounces off the ropes and hits a running boot into the side of the head. Hart tags in Hero who runs towards Jack and nails the Hero sidekick, Jack falls to the canvas and Hero hits a springboard moonsault before making the cover.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

The COH leader rises to his feet, he waits for Perfect Jack to rise before whipping him out across the ring and leaping up nailing a hurracanrana, Hero then goes up to the top rope before attempting a shooting star press.

MW: NO!

RJ: Great awareness from the champion!

Hero drags up Jack and quickly goes for the encore but he is shoved away. Jack dives back quickly and tags in Christopher Patricks, He leaps over the top rope but Hero is over quickly and knocks Patricks down with a spinning heel kick into the gut. Hero hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Hero quickly tags in the 6WF Champion who steps into the ring and boots away on Chris Patricks. Patricks is dragged up in a front facelock by Hart who drags Patricks towards the corner and smashes him head first into the turnbuckle. Hart then continuously slams Patricks into the turnbuckle before the ref intervenes and breaks it up. Hart steps back and allows Patricks forward before hitting an inverted atomic drop followed by an implant DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Hart is onto his feet just moments after Chris Patricks gets his shoulder up off the canvas, Hart bounces off the ropes and hits a hard kick into the stomach. Patricks rolls into the corner and Hart stomps a mudhole into him before dragging him up and hitting a series of backhand chops before stepping back and allowing Patricks to stumble into a codebreaker.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Patricks just about forces the shoulder up, Hart has Patricks into a seated rear waistlock. Patricks slowly gets up to his feet and Hart hits a German Suplex. Patricks is hauled up by Hart who whips him out across the ring, he goes for a dropkick but Patricks holds onto the ropes and Hart smashes into the canvas on the back of his head. Patricks slowly gets to his feet and makes the tag to Perfect Jack.

Jack steps in, Hart goes for a boot to the gut as Jack approaches him but the TAW Champion grabs it. Hart goes for an enzaguri but Jack ducks and hits a wheelbarrow facebuster. Hart is dragged up by Jack...

MW: Perfect-Plex!

RJ: Hero going in for the save...

Hero steps into the ring for the save but then looks down at the two men and steps back...

MW: Hero doesn’t seem to think Hart needs his help!

Ref: 1.................2.................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Jack pins the 6WF Champion after Hero didn’t make the save.

RJ: Hero’s in the position where he can leave both world champions to be looking behind their backs.

MW: Well that’s all we have time for Folks.

RJ: Be sure to tune in to Shutdown, where The Saint will be our special guest commissioner!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down