The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockdown Results 9/6/2011

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

Lockdown Results 9/6/2011 Empty Lockdown Results 9/6/2011

Post by Mat Thu 09 Jun 2011, 7:24 pm

*Lockdown hits the air and "Rest In Pieces" roars out through the speakers,the crowd cheer as pyro's go off around the arena.The camera pans around the ringside area and shows some of the signs on display from the Birmingham Crowd:

"HERO UNDISPUTED LOSER"
"JACK IS STILL PERFECT TO ME"
"BLUE DRAGON-CAREER KILLER"
"STOPPED CRYING YET JESSICA?"

RJ:Ladies and Gentleman,good evening and welcome to 6WF Lockdown broadcasting live from the Birmingham Bowl and exclusive to Eurosport and Eurosport HD.And this is my broadcast partner Michael Wire who is still in the Wire Well,in case you were interested.But I doubt you were.

MW:Well thanks for that charming introduction RJ,Jealousy really has overcome you hasn't it? Just like Jack and Lex are now jealous of our undisputed champion Hero who has a celebration tonight,before then competing in the Main Event.What a man he is!

RJ:Before those two events we have lots of action as we get all the fallout from Mayhem!But first,let's have a reminder of what happened at Mayhem;

*A Highlight video begins to play of all the key moments from Mayhem...

Blue Dragon destroying Solomon Riddick in the hardcore title match

Max Adamson saying he will leave 6WF if he lost to Chaos,and then Chaos scoring the pinfall.

The Soldiers of Fortune winning the tag team titles,and then Mike Hill leaving The Association.

Finally,Abe Abercorn,Diablo and JJ Johnson are shown doing there segments,then Jack hitting the Perfect-Plex,Hart the Canadian Destroyer and then finally Hero hitting the encore,covering for the 3 count and then The Church applauding him at the top of the ramp as he held up both championship belts.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Lockdown Results 9/6/2011 Empty Re: Lockdown Results 9/6/2011

Post by Mat Thu 09 Jun 2011, 7:36 pm

*James Eagle is shown backstage where he is approached by Uryu.

Uryu:Ready for the match James?

Eagle:Uryu I'm always ready,but especially tonight.

Uryu: I see that we share same opinion of Chaos and his little followers,who he recently seems to have added to with James McManus.

Eagle: You've only just returned haven't you Uryu? Let me tell you, Chaos is stupid but McManus takes things to a whole new level.Those two together is dangerous just because of how idiotic they are.

Uryu: As much as I hate to admit it,I don't think Chaos is stupid.I've seen him in action first hand, he tried to finish my career James so all I'm asking is that you let me get first go at him.I know his every move,I've spent these 6 months that I've been away studying Chaos' every move.I've got 6 months of pent-up aggression inside me and now I'm going to release it. This is my first chance to show what I can do,to show Chaos I mean business.So let me have first go.

Eagle: Look I've got just as much beef with Chaos as you.I think it will be best for us to stop arguing about who gets to beat these chumps up first,and just go out there and do it.

Uryu: Sounds good to me,let's go!

*Uryu and Eagle walk off towards the curtain.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 09 Jun 2011, 7:38 pm

RJ: Up first here on Lockdown we have tag team action for you, which sees the return to action of 6WF Veteran Uryu alongside James Eagle.

MW: And following the events of the 6WF Next Gen PPV, we have the newest addition to the Chaos Emporium, James McManus, teaming with The Fanatic to take on Eagle and Uryu.

RJ: Of course Uryu has plenty of history with the leader of The Fanatic and James McManus, Chaos, who in fact put Uryu out of action up until this point.

“Those who fight further” blasts out and the crowd give a good reception to the returning Uryu. He sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, leaping up and posing for the fans!

“Burn, Burn” hits and a spotlight focuses on the centre of the stage, as Eagle jumps out of the entrance. He performs his signature taunt inside the spotlight at the top of stage with money in his hands. He gives out money to the fans by the barrier down the entrance ramp. He claps hands with a few fans at ringside, before walking the steel steps and climbing up to the turnbuckle from the outside. He puts one arm in the air to acknowledge his fans and jumps down into the ring he repeats his signature pose before slapping hands with Uryu and the two await their opponents.

“The Final Countdown” booms out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as James McManus walks out onto the ramp, he waits for the arrival of The Fanatic to “Warrior’s Dance” with red pyro going off behind them. The two stride down the ramp as the crowd boo, McManus steps in whilst The Fanatic goes over the top rope into the ring.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

James Eagle starts off in the ring with the much bigger Fanatic. He is driven back to the corner where The Fanatic hits a vicious open-handed slap down across the chest, Eagle leaps up in pain. The Fanatic then Irish Whips him to the opposite corner where he follows in with a clothesline. The Fanatic retreats and Eagle stumbles forward into a big boot. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Eagle forces the shoulder up off the canvas, The Fanatic is up to his feet and drags Eagle back towards the corner. He catapults him into the turnbuckle face first before tagging in McManus. McManus hits a running knee into the back, Eagle falls backward and McManus hits a vicious clothesline to the back of the head.

McManus doesn’t cover, allowing Eagle to rise before whipping him out across the ring, he goes for a powerslam but Eagle blocks, attempts a powerslam of his own which is again blocked as McManus changes from a snap powerslam to a running powerslam and it connects. This time he does cover.

MW: Look at the impact Chaos has had already!

Ref: 1...............2......Kick out!

McManus tries to place Eagle into a figure four leg-lock but he is booted away towards the corner, McManus tags in The Fanatic who runs at Eagle as he rises, but the wealthy businessman manages to side-step the on-rushing Fanatic. He lifts a boot into the gut, followed by a European Uppercut then snap neckbreaker.

This doesn’t ground the large figure of The Fanatic for long, he rises to his feet but Eagle is prepared with a series of quick side kicks into the ribs of The Fanatic who keels over. Eagle places The Fanatic into a reverse DDT position but Eagle doesn’t go for a reverse DDT, instead hitting an inverted suplex. He then hits a standing moonsault into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Eagle stomps away on The Fanatic, he then goes to the top rope and then as he rises connects with a missile dropkick. He then forward rolls and tags in Uryu, the crowd pop. He steps into the ring, as The Fanatic stirs to one knee Uryu sprints across and hits a shining wizard on The Fanatic. He rises to his feet and Uryu connects an enzaguri kick, with The Fanatic falling in slow motion.

RJ: Promising start for Uryu!

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

The Fanatic gets the shoulderup, Uryu gets to his feet he waits for The Fanatic to rise before hitting a monkey flip. The Fanatic rolls to his corner making the tag to McManus, who bounces off the ropes towards Uryu hits a back body drop. McManus rolls up and Uryu goes for a dropkick but McManus manages to move back at just the right moment and Uryu crashes to the mat.

McManus hits a vicious knee trembler, Uryu rolls back to the corner where McManus hits a series of hard boots into the face until the ref intervenes. Uryu pulls himself up in the corner and falls forward straight into a spinebuster! McManus hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

McManus rises, hauling up Uryu and hitting a snap suplex. McManus heads up to the top rope and goes for a high crossbody splash which connects but Uryu rolls through into a cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

McManus barely gets the shoulder up but gets to his feet aggressively, he drags up Uryu but is dragged back to the corner where Uryu hits a reverse STO onto the turnbuckle. Uryu tags in Eagle who springboards into the ring before running to the corner and hitting a backflip kick. He then steps back and McManus falls forward slowly straight into The Golden Eagle.

RJ: It’s over...

MW: Not if The Fanatic has anything to do with it...

RJ: He doesn’t! Flying superkick from Uryu!

Ref: 1.....................2.......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*Eagle celebrates with Uryu.

RJ: Big win over the new-look Emporium.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 09 Jun 2011, 7:51 pm

*The action goes backstage into the locker-room of Lex Hart,Jessica is deep in conversation on the phone whilst Lex is sat looking solemn.

Jessica:Look you tell Cowell and ITV that if Mulhern even mentions what happened to Scorpion I will sue Cowell to the hilt,he won't even be able to afford have a pair of high-waist trousers!

*Jessica hangs up and looks at Lex...

Lex Hart:Don't you think you have more important things to be dealing with than Mulhern and Scorpion? In case you hadn't noticed I no longer have the 6WF Title,The Saint thinks he can boss me around.What are you going to do about it Jessica? This isn't why I have you as my manager.

Jessica:Actually Lex,if you cast your mind back I took you on as my client.I didn't need to,I had Cassius the only world super-power.But I did take you on because I liked what I saw.Arrogance,Ego,Talent.That's what you were all about Lex.You...EXCITED me.But now look at you,moping in that corner like some depressive emo or Clarissa after she looks in the mirror!Maybe it's time for you to take action,instead of expecting me to do so.

Lex Hart:But you are my manager Jessica.That's what you do,I just go out there and get the job done.

Jessica:But you didn't get the job done did you Lex!Scorpion got the job done,he won his match didn't he? But you didn't win yours!

Lex Hart:I didn't lose it either Jessica! I wasn't pinned,Not-so Perfect Jack was the one who got pinned.

Jessica:Do you not think I've been playing on that to the Board of Directors.But they don't seem their usual self,my normal methods don't seem to be working.They are insistent that it is Chaos who gets the next title shot.I bet that skank Clarissa has been like brainwashed by Chaos and totally <beeped> herself out to them.Right let me get on the phone again,I'll try again.

*Jessica walks out of the room,tapping away furiously on her phone.The Saint strides into the room.

The Saint:Cheer up Lexy,The team captain is here now.I'll help you out there.

Lex:Oh shut it Saint.

The Saint:Can't handle can you Lex? My superiority,even Jessica prefers Scorpion to you.How does that feel? You've gone from Golden Boy to not even measuring on Jessica's richter scale.

*Saint smiles at Hart,before beckoning him to follow.Hart rises reluctantly,snarling at Saint.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 09 Jun 2011, 7:51 pm

RJ: Welcome back folks! Exciting match for you now, the new number 1 contender vs one of the hottest talents in the business.

MW: Could be a belter this one for sure, Chaos will be looking to show Hero he’s gunning for that tile while Patricks will be wanting to make a name for himself in the singles division.

Well Patricks is heading down to the ring so let’s get underway!

Patricks slides under the bottom rope and he immediately set upon by Chaos. He is stomped aggressively and then clubbed across the back as he tries to stand up. Chaos whips Patricks across the ring, he looks for a back elbow but Patricks ducks it and comes back off the opposite ropes...

RJ: Beautiful missile dropkick by Chaos....

Patricks staggers back up and Chaos punches him back to the corner and viciously stomps on his midsection. He whips Patricks across to the opposite corner, Patricks stumbles out holding his back as Chaos sprints forward...

MW: Hurricarana coming up....

RJ: Missed out...

Patricks counters and grabs hold of Chaos, slamming him down onto the mat, he follows up with several stiff shoulder thrusts and then drags Chaos into the centre of the ring and lifts him into a bearhug...

RJ: Patricks showing off his height and weight advantage but its going to take a lot to keep Chaos in his grasp, he’s like a snake, all slimy.

MW: You know snakes aren’t slimy at all don’t you?

Chaos squirms and pushes his hands against Patricks's face in an attempt to break the submission. He finally gets his thumb into the eye and digs away until Patricks drops him and blinks in pain. Chaos takes a moment and then hits a Pele Kick to the back of Patricks head which echoes out a crack through the arena...

RJ: Great move there from Chaos, could have him here....

1............2..........Patricks kicks out and Chaos stands up, he readies himself and lets Patricks up before pummelling him back against the ropes, he kicks Patricks in the stomach and whips him across the ring....he telegraphs a spinning heel kick but Patricks ducks underneath and hits Chaos in the face...

RJ:Whoah was that a tooth?...what an uppercut from Chris Patricks!

The crowd cheer as Chaos sways on the spot from the punch, Patricks whips him to the corner and then waits for him to stagger out as he runs off the adjacent ropes and bulldogs Chaos to the mat. Patricks goes to the second rope and flies across the ring as Chaos gets up and reverses into a codebreaker to Patricks jaw.

RJ: Ouch!

MW: Chaos looking to press home this advantage now.

Chaos drags his opponent up to a series of chops across Patricks chest. Patricks stumbles back up and Chaos bursts forwards and shoulder thrusts Patricks over the top rope.Patricks clutches onto the ropes as the crowd will him on, Chaos runs back off the opposite ropes and comes back...

MW: Hurricarana!

Chaos manages to connect with Patricks and both going flying out of the ring, Patricks head slams into the announce desk then clatters onto the floor. Chaos ignores the referee as he climbs out of the ring after his foe. Patricks is on his knees and slams a fist into the gut of the oncoming Chaos and then throws his head up and butts Chaos under the chin. The Prophet staggers back and Patricks springs forward and runs him into the ringpost. He grabs Chaos's head and smashes it against the steel steps....

RJ: The referee having a hard time keeping these two in check, we have descended into literal ‘chaos’ right here!

Patricks pulls Chaos up and sees the ref counting them out so rolls Chaos back into the ring.

RJ: Chaos looks out for the count here from that blow to the head!

Patricks goes to lift Chaos to his feet when suddenly Chaos grabs a handful of Patricks tights and goes for the roll up, his feet go quickly onto the 2nd rope to increase his leverage.

1..........2.............3 Your winner....Chaos!

Chaos quickly gets off the ropes and let’s go of Patricks tights as his hand is raised as the victor. Patricks slams his hands down on the mat and Chaos rolls out of the ring quickly as Patricks goes to remonstrate.

MW: Patricks is showing his true colours here, a sore loser!
RJ: Chaos clearly cheated right there! No wonder Patricks is annoyed!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 09 Jun 2011, 8:00 pm

*Clarissa is shown backstage in the corridor...

Clarissa:We are just waiting for...

*Chris Patricks is shown storming towards Clarissa...

Clarissa:Chris,Chris...Can we have a quick word please?

Chris Patricks:Try some of these words Clarissa.Cheat...Unfair...Revenge.Chaos is a nobody Clarissa,He always has to use these tactics but has somehow positioned himself to get a world title shot.

But I intend to change that!I intend to get revenge for my good friend Max Adamson,another man Chaos fluked a victory over.Adamson deserved a world title shot,just like I do.Chaos does not,he always needs the number game or interference or cheating to win.Give me a fair match I will beat him...I will win the world title before Chaos.

Clarissa:Strong words there from Chris Patricks,We're off to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 09 Jun 2011, 8:02 pm

RJ: 6 man tag team action up next here on Lockdown, involving some of 6WF’s biggest names and mixing two of 6WF’s biggest stables.

MW: The man who failed in his quest to become undisputed champion at Mayhem, Lex Hart, and European Champion The Saint, both clients of Miss Jessica team with the COH’s Crime Lord.

RJ: And they take on Freeweight Champion Dexter Morgan, who is paired with a man who left Hero’s Church, Longinus and the winner of 6WF Next Gen, Edan Ekram.

MW: Yeah, let’s see how he does in the big leagues shall we!

“All my life” blazes out through the speakers and as the song kicks into it’s first verse, Longinus walks out with his arms stretched pyro’s spiralling off around him. He is wearing his shirt with an “A” emblazoned on the front. He strolls down the ramp tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring.

Dexter’s theme echoes out next and he makes his down the ramp as the crowd cheer him on. He holds aloft the 6WF Freeweight belt before stepping into the ring, he climbs the ropes to salute the fans before dropping down.

Elements of Life hits and Edan Makes his way out to the ramp, slapping the hands as he makes his way down to the ring, the crowd cheers for the three men in the ring waiting.

These cheers quickly change to boos as “Rain Wizard’ tears out into the arena and the crowd descend into loud boo’s as Crime Lord slowly walks out onto the stage, the gold ‘H’ hanging around his chest. He walks to the ring but doesn’t slide in instead waiting for his tag partners.

“Monster’ screams out around the arena and Saint steps out on his own, he raises one arm in the air as the crowd give a mixed reaction. Saint slowly strides down the ramp as some of the crowd extend their hands for him. He slaps a couple of hands before sliding into the ring and holding the European Title up.

“Burn in my light” blasts out and the crowd descend into a hysteria of boos and whistles as Lex Hart walks out onto the stage amidst a flurry of pink fireworks. Hart stares down the ramp before strutting down to the ring, slapping hands with his tag partners. All three step into the ring, there is a smattering of cheers for The Saint whilst his two partners are booed loudly.

MW: Well I only see one winning team here, The Saint, Lex and Crime Lord all former world champions!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts with Crime Lord and Longinus locking up in the centre of the ring. Longinus hits a couple of hard kicks into the gut which keel Crime Lord over. He lifts him up for a gutbuster but Crime Lord drops down the back and then goes for a German suplex that is blocked. Longinus counters with a snapmare, he then sprints at Crime Lord when he gets to his feet but the former 6WF Champion counters with a big belly to belly suplex that launches Longinus into the corner.

Crime Lord sprints towards Longinus nailing a stinger splash that sends Longinus to the floor, slumped in the corner. Crime Lord then places his boot across the throat of Longinus, releasing just before the 5 count and the automatic disqualification. Crime Lord hauls up Longinus and boots him in the stomach before hitting a DDT!

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Longinus gets to his feet following the kick out, Crime Lord immediately whips him out across the ring setting up for the spinebuster but Longinus reverses with a Lou Thesz Press. flying away with a series of wild fists which is only interrupted when the referee has to pull Longinus away.

RJ: Longinus is fired up tonight!

Longinus waits for Crime Lord to rise, he hits a hard suplex where Crime Lord rolls away to the corner. Longinus runs to the corner, using the 2nd rope to hit a splash down onto Crime Lord. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Crime Lord forces his shoulder up off the canvas sharply, Longinus rises to his feet and again begins to beat away on Crime Lord with stomps into the stomach. Longinus then steps back allowing Crime Lord to rise. He goes for a big right hand to the face but Crime Lord blocks and then pulls Longinus in towards him and drilling him down to the canvas with a reverse STO. Crime Lord makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Crime Lord drags Longinus back towards the corner where The Saint tags in. The European Champion steps in, He lifts up Longinus in the corner and hits a series of hard shoulder thrusts up into the abdomen. He then steps back, allowing Longinus to stumble forward out of the corner before knocking him down with a spear!

MW: Longinus being dominated, he should never have left the Church!

RJ: Yeah, he should have stuck to being a brain-washed lackie!

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

The Saint is up to his feet sharply following the kick out, he hits a couple of stomps on Longinus before tagging in Lex Hart. Hart steps into the ring, waiting for Longinus to rise before hitting an inverted atomic drop. Hart then bounces off the ropes connecting with a spinning wheel kick.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Hart gets to his feet, he hits a series of stiff knife-edge chops on Longinus once he’s lifted him up, before finally connecting with a high-angled dropkick. Hart tags in Saint, he places Longinus into a seated abdominal stretch finally slowing the match down.

Eventually, The Saint gets up to a vertical base and attempts to lift Longinus into a pumphandle slam but is met with an arm drag counter. The Saint rolls up and runs towards the grounded Longinus who boots Saint in the knee. He gets to his feet and hits a running neckbreaker before covering.

Ref: 1...............2......Kick out!

The Saint powers out, forcing Longinus backwards which allows him to make the tag in to Dexter Morgan.

RJ: Two Champions set to go one on one!

Morgan goes up to the top rope, He waits for The Saint to rise but that is quicker than expected, but he counters by leaping over The Saint who turns around straight into a Fisherman’s suplex from Morgan, who bridges over into the pinfall.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Morgan has Saint into a front facelock, The Saint’s power advantage allows himself to get to a vertical base and whip Morgan out across the ring, Saint ducks his head for a back body drop and Morgan hits a vicious boot into the face, The Saint stumbles around and Morgan rolls him up from behind.

Morgan gets to his feet following The Saint’s kick out, he stomps away on the gut of the European Champion before allowing him to rise and attempt a belly to belly suplex which The Saint blocks before hitting a snap powerslam of his own. Both men rise unsteadily to their feet but Saint gains the advantage following an exchange of blows, he then lifts a knee to the stomach before hitting an implant DDT.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Crowd: DEXTER! SAINT! DEXTER! SAINT!

RJ: Quite a split crowd at the moment!

The Saint gets to his feet, he allows Morgan to rise before hitting a gorilla press slam. The crowd reception changes as Lex Hart tags in, the former 6WF Champion immediately goes to work on Morgan as he rises again hitting vicious knife-edge chops that send Morgan back into the corner where Hart continues the tirade until the referee intervenes and hauls him back.

Hart hits a monkey flip out of the corner as soon as the referee moves away, he then goes for a springboard moonsault which connects.

MW: Hart showing no ill signs following a tough, tough loss at Mayhem. That would be emotionally draining but he is right on track at the moment.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Hart is up to his feet, he tags in Crime Lord who steps in and lines up the mafia mow down which somehow Morgan avoids, he then kips up and hits a leaping forearm to Crime Lord before tagging in the Next Gen winner Edan Ekram.

Ekram is in like a house on fire, flooring a groggy Crime Lord with a big clothesline. Crime Lord rises up again and Ekram ducks a wayward punch before hitting a bridging German suplex...

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Ekram is up to his feet, he bounces off the rope hitting a leaping back senton. He rolls away allowing Crime Lord to rise before hitting a snap suplex, Crime Lord stumbles up once more and Ekram hits a leaping spin kick to the face. He then hits a standing corkscrew body splash!

RJ: This kid has some talent!

Crime Lord kicks out once more, Ekram gets to his feet and waits for Crimey to rise before running the ropes, but Crime Lord counters with a knee to the stomach...

MW: No awareness though RJ, Crime Lord going for the powerbomb...

RJ: Plenty of awareness Michael! Hurracanrana! Into a pin!

Ref: 1..............2................Saint breaks the pin!

MW: Saint saves the day...

RJ: And now he’s out of there, Morgan throws The Saint out.

Morgan stands victoriously only for Lex Hart to step in and launch Morgan to the outside, now Longinus is in throwing Hart out. He then leaps over the top rope with a splash down onto all three men as they rise! He rolls away towards the steel steps.

In the ring, Ekram drags up Crime Lord, he hits a boot to the back of Crime Lord’s right knee...

RJ: Drowned and Damned. The Coquina Clutch. Not looking promising for Crime Lord.

Crime Lord is trying to fight but Ekram has the hold locked in firmly, but the crowd descend into boos, Ekram turns around to see Rapture coming sprinting down the ramp.

MW: Yes!

RJ: DAMN IT...SPEAR! SPEAR OF LONGINUS!

MW: No!

RJ: It’s like he knew what was going to happen.

However, this interference has distracted Ekram, allowing Crime Lord to regain energy, He hits a hard elbow to the head before going for The Custody...Ekram spins out...

RJ: BURN OUT!

Ref: 1..................2..................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: What a win for Ekram!

MW: Fluke RJ, one off.

RJ: Well he looked very promising tonight Michael, that’s all I know!

MW: Well at least you admit you don’t know a lot!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 09 Jun 2011, 8:08 pm

*Edan Ekram is walking down the corridor smiling to himself following his pinfall victory over Crime Lord when he is approached by Jerome Dubois.

Dubois:Ah I zee zat my rookie takes after me,beating ze Lord of Crime and in particular ze Saint.A man who I go way back to the very beginnings with,zat was a very impressive victory Edan!

Edan:Thanks Jerome,not a bad start on our run to the tag team titles.

Dubois:Ah about zat Edan,I would just like to ask you if you feel that we could delay zis cashing in of our tag team title shot.I would like a month to zee if I can regain a singles title,and I zink that you should do the same.You have ze ability to do zis also!

Edan:I am happy with that Jerome,I think two pieces of gold would look very nice don't you?

Dubois:I like zis confidence you have Edan,I zink we shall make a premier tag team mon ami!Viva la Dubois et Ekram!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 09 Jun 2011, 8:24 pm

*The Scorpion is shown backstage stretching ahead of his match when Yarmouth Blade walks towards him.

Yarmouth:If you thought what Mulhern did to you was bad,wait until we get into that ring tonight.

The Scorpion:He blindsided me Yarmouth and you know it.Throughout Next Gen I was always superior to you.

Yarmouth:Is that why I got further than you in the whole thing then Scorpion?

Scorpion:It is yet another example of a conspiracy against me.Ever since I beat Hero,I've had people trying to mess with me.I don't care about some Z-list presenter,I don't care about you.I care about getting to the top in 6WF,which won't happen whilst I'm being conspired against.Yet no-one will believe me over Hero...

Yarmouth:That's not why they won't believe you Scorpion,they won't believe you because it's not true.That victory against Hero was a fluke,a one off,a freak event.Hero is now undisputed champion and you're stood here in front of me defending yourself.

*The Scorpion is about to move in towards Yarmouth when Blue Dragon walks into sight,he paces over.

Blue Dragon:How about you two save it until we get in the ring? Otherwise another two careers will have to be ended tonight.If you really want to prove yourself,then beat me.

I'm on more of a roll than Hero,I'm more important than him as well!I'm a bigger star than him,I'm the single greatest hardcore champion in history.That will get you some credit!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 09 Jun 2011, 8:28 pm

*Lockdown returns from it’s commercial break with Yarmouth Blade and The Scorpion already in the ring, and the final moments of “Freak on a Leash” are blaring out as Blue Dragon climbs the steel steps into the ring, the Hardcore Title wrapped around his waist. He removes the belt and holds it up in the air towards Michael Wire before handing it down to the time-keeper.

MW: He has some sort of obsession with me, it’s damn weird!

RJ: I think it’s got something to do with the fact that every time he is in a match you criticise him no matter what, be it about his wrestling or hair or dress sense.

MW: I don’t like the man, what more can I say?

RJ: You could recognise that Blue Dragon is one of the most established stars in 6WF and is undoubtedly one of the most successful hardcore champions in history, ending many a career and most recently putting Solomon Riddick out of action.

MW: Fluke RJ!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings, the crowd are split in who to support with many cheering Blue Dragon but also support for Yarmouth Blade. There is a small section of support for Scorpion as well as the crowd wait impatiently for the first move of the match. Finally The Scorpion steps forward and catches Blue Dragon off guard with a couple of hard punches into the face. Scorpion has Blue Dragon backed against the ropes, he whips him out across the ring and then bounces off the ropes hoping to meet Blue Dragon in the centre of the ring with a clothesline but Yarmouth Blade knocks The Scorpion down with a running elbow.

Blue Dragon holds onto the ropes, then dropping down to the outside allowing Yarmouth Blade to fight it out with Scorpion, who gets to his feet only for Yarmouth Blade to hit a couple of stiff European Uppercuts followed by a headbutt. Scorpion stumbles to his feet only to be hit with a discus clothesline.

Scorpion gets the shoulder up, his scorp-eons cheering loudly. Yarmouth Blade gets to his feet, hitting a couple of leaping knee drops before scooping Scorpion up and going for a body slam but Scorpion drops down the back of Yarmouth Blade and hits an edge-o-matic. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

MW: Look at Blue Dragon, not even getting involved, what a coward.

RJ: You applaud Hero when he does the same thing.

MW: Shut up RJ! Show some respect for the single greatest wrestler in 6WF History!

The Scorpion gets up onto his feet, he places Yarmouth Blade into a front facelock, however his opponent is quickly up to a vertical base. Scorpion addresses this with a series of knees into the face of Blade before throwing him down to the canvas with a big suplex.

Scorpion waits for Yarmouth Blade to rise before clenching him around the throat, he lifts him up into the air for a chokeslam but YB manages to elbow his way out of the predicament before hitting a spinning neckbreaker. He waits for Scorpion to rise before hitting a high-angled dropkick, then covering.

RJ: Even match-up so far.

Yarmouth Blade quickly goes towards the corner, climbing up to the top rope. Scorpion is up quicker than he expected. He sprints over and leaps to the top rope, the two begin to slug it out with big fists until Yarmouth gains the advantage, shoving Scorpion down. Just as he is about to fly off the top rope, Blue Dragon is on the apron and hits a big boot to the head. Yarmouth Blade slumps on the top rope, Blue Dragon climbs up to the top rope and hits a big super-plex on Yarmouth.

Blue Dragon runs over for the cover but can’t get there in time as Scorpion takes him out with a chopblock. Scorpion bounces off the ropes but Blue Dragon gets to his feet and throws Scorpion down to the mat with a big back body drop. Blue Dragon poses in the middle of the ring before bouncing off the ropes hitting a big splash.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Blue Dragon gets to his feet, he lifts up The Scorpion and whips him out towards the corner, he quickly follows up with a leaping knee into the face. Blue Dragon then starts to pummel away on The Scorpion until the ref intervenes, he steps back before hitting a couple of dirty punches for good measure. The Scorpion stumbles forward straight into a vertical DDT!

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Blue Dragon lifts up The Scorpion straight after the cover, he boots him in the stomach and then hits a running powerslam.

RJ: Blue Dragon in imperious form at the moment.

The Scorpion stumbles up, he is met with a boot to the stomach from the Hardcore Champion who sets up for the death note but Scorpion rolls down the front, hitting a jawbreaker. He stumbles to his feet using the ropes to pull himself up, Yarmouth Blade sneaks up on him hitting a crunching blow to the gut followed by a German suplex. Yarmouth Blade goes to the top rope.

MW: Swanton bomb!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Scorpion barely gets the shoulder up, Yarmouth Blade rises to his feet where he waits for The Scorpion to rise, he lifts him up into a powerbomb position...

RJ: Another reversal from Scorpion, Hurracanrana...

MW: ARIZONA BARK! Scorpion going to win this...

RJ: Oh! He walks straight into a chokeslam from Blue Dragon!

Ref: 1...................2....................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Sneak attack damn it. Scorpion had it won.

RJ: Perfectly fair Michael this is a triple threat match, you’ve got to watch two opponents. Blue Dragon continues this great run he’s on.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 09 Jun 2011, 8:33 pm

*The action returns backstage with Danny McGraw stood in his office,La Pulga Loco is also shown.

Danny McGraw:La Pulga,go out there and destroy Hill.First impressions are always so important,If I'm going to get you and myself to the very top of 6WF we need to send an immediate message,especially to Hill.

LPL:Hey ese,calm it down.I'll beat him easily...

Danny McGraw:You don't need to beat him La Pulga...You need to destroy him.When The Association first appeared we targetted two of the most well known guys in the company,Cassius Zhi and The Saint.And we won.Hill isn't a bigger name as that but he has some clout,he is a former world champion.But you're a future world champion!

LPL:Now that sounds good hombre!I'll go out there and put on a masterclass!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 09 Jun 2011, 8:40 pm

Match 5
Mike Hill vs La Pulga Loco

RJ:Real grudge match here....the implosion of The Associatiin reached full force at Mayhem last sunday,Danny McGraw fired James Hamilton and Mike Hill from the faction before championing La Pulga for success...

MW:It certainly has gone south very quickly...ever since the arrival of Hamilton you could sense the momentum shift but I did not expect it to end like this...

RJ:In any case,the former partners,former tag team champions will collide here on Lockdown...

"Papi Chulo" rings out and there are boos as La Pulga strolls out onto the stage.He looks focused as says a little prayer and then runs to the ring and slides in.He stands up and goes to the corner as more abuse is hurled at him..

MW:La Pulga looks in fine shape here...

RJ:But we know his opponent will aswell...

"Next big thing" screams out and the boos continue as Mike Hill swaggers onto the stage.He mockingly bows at the crowd and then points at La Pulga as he walks down the stage.Both men trash talk one another as Hill vaults over the top rope...the referee has to keep them seperated...

MW:You can feel this boiling over already...class 6WF action...

The bell sounds and the referee has to back away quickly as the fists fly.Hill knees his adversary in the midsection and then whips him to the corner...he follows in but La Pulga spins around the ropes and kicks him in the head over the top(ala Christian)...Hill staggers back as Pulga climbs up top..

RJ:This is the high octane style we have come to expect from La Pulga Loco...

Pulga takes Hill down with a lovely crossbody but Hill rolls through............1.............2..........Pulga kicks out and they quickly scramble up.Hill swipes Pulga's legs and jumps up for a legdrop but Pulga moves and rolls to his feet...he swings a big kick at the face of Hill but its ducked and Hill swipes his legs again before trying for a standing moonsault,Pulga moves for a second time and quickly runs off the ropes...

MW:ROLLING THUNDER!

La Pulga performs the forward roll but as he stands up he takes a flying dropkick to the face from Hill....................1............................2.............shoulder up!

RJ:This is wrestling at its finest....these two men could keep a crowd entertained all day long,their attitudes questionable but their talent is not...

Hill drags La Pulga up and looks for a vertical suplex,Pulga floats over the back and hooks his arms for a chaos theory suplex.Hill spins out and sends his leg for a roundhouse kick but Pulga ducks it and then runs at Hill and nails a wheelbarrow bulldog...Hill staggers up and Pulga whips him to the corner and runs in for a big splash,he connects and Hill stumbles out as Pulga climbs to the top again...

MW:I am loving this action...

RJ:That will lose you a tooth right there...

Pulga leaps off top but Hill swivels on his instep and catches his opponent with a superkick right on the jaw.Pulga staggers back and through the ropes onto the apron as Hill drops to his knees for a breather...

MW:Neither of these men will want to lose face to their former partner...its a big no-no....

Hill walks towards the ropes and Pulga shoulder thrusts him through the middle and then sunset flips over into a pin.....1...............Hill rolls through and to his feet before connecting with a stiff low hesitation dropkick to the mouth...

RJ:Serious impact once again...

La Pulga staggers up and Hill hits him with an inverted atomic drop followd up with a spinning heel kick.He quickly scrambles over his opponent and connects with a standing shooting star............1................2..........kickout!

MW:Its no surprise when you watch Mike Hill in this form that he is a former world champion...

RJ:No surprise whatsoever...on his day this kid can take anyone to the limit...

Hill drives into a springboard and flies back with a hurricanrana takedown on La Pulga.He gets back to his feet and climbs onto the ropes before pulling La Pulga close to him..

MW:This is not going to be good...

RJ:Tornado DDT...

1...........................2..............shoulder up!

RJ:Close call but La Pulga Loco is still right in this...

Hill shakes his head and then stands up.He drags his opponent up and looks around before getting him in position...

MW:Over the Hill...

La Pulga pushes Hill chest-first into the turnbuckle and then waistlocks him as he comes back and nails a chaos theory.He gets to his feet and beats his chest...

RJ:La Pulga has exposed an opening for himself here...

Hill staggers back to his feet and looks for a clothesline but is dodgeD and Pulga nails a reverse DDT.The referee drops to a knee but Pulga shakes his head and runs against the ropes...

MW:La Pulga wants to make sure....ROLLING THUNDER!

RJ:Hesitation cost him...

Hill drives his knees up into the spine of La Pulga and he rolls from the ring in pain.Hill is breathing deeply as he reaches his feet...

MW:Was close to the end right there....WHOAH LOOKOUT!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

RJ:Incredible somersault senton from Mike Hill...that is why he is such a respected competitor...

The crowd are going wild as Hill flips over the top rope onto La Pulga Loco.Both men are down in a heap as the referee begins to count...

MW:Sensational move but both men in danger of being counted out now...

3......4.....Hill staggers up and grabs the ring apron.....6.......7.....La Pulga clatters him from behind and slams his head against the apron before rolling him in the ring.Pulga climbs up onto the apron as Hill comes towards him and Pulga jawbreakers him across the top rope.Hill falls backwards into the centre of the ring...he crawls up as Pulga leaps into a springboard...

RJ:Incredible...360 spinning elbow takedown from La Pulga....oh cmon!

The bell sounds and the crowd are booing as La Pulga gets back to his feet and is taken out from behind by James Hamilton.La Pulga tries to fight back but is weary as Hamilton knees him in the stomach and then quickly lifts him up and nails a jackhammer.He grabs his friend Mike Hill and pulls him up...

MW:I guess we have a new team to contend with here...

Hill shakes hands with Hamilton and then stares down at Pulga.He kneels over his former partner and slaps his face with a smile...

RJ:Well I guess thats how these two men feel about being evicted from The Association...and it is La Pulga Loco paying the price for that...

"Run this town" blares out,Danny McGraw strides out onto the ramp with mic in hand.

DM:Hill lay another hand on La Pulga and you will be fired!You can't do this,and what in the hell is Hamilton doing here? You got fired!

*Hill asks for a mic.

Hill:Seems you're not quite as clued up as you think.James signed a contract with the BOD just before Mayhem to give him a longer deal.You've just made a new enemy Danny,and we want revenge...PAYBACK'S A **** MCGRAW!

Get him James.

*Hamilton lifts up LPL throws him to Hill who boots him in the gut and sets up for a powerbomb...

RJ:The High Drop! Seated Senton/Powerbomb combo!

MW:Disgusting!Sack him Danny.

Hill:Oh and Danny,good luck trying to fire me.Because the BOD have said that you have no authority or duristicton over me,they are the only ones who can do the hiring and firing!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 09 Jun 2011, 9:11 pm

MW: Now for what I guarantee will be the greatest moment in 6WF History, it’s even bigger than Hero winning the undisputed title...It is Hero celebrating winning the undisputed title.

RJ: This is going to be an unbearable segment of arrogance, egotism and blasphemy.

MW: Don’t listen to RJ, that’s just sour grapes. It’s going to be bigger than the royal wedding, it’s going to be a celebration of a legend who can fully justify his arrogance as the undisputed champion!

“Here comes the king” blares out through the speakers...

RJ: And it begins.

*The arena goes pitch black and slowly Clarke James, Marshall Murdoch, Crime Lord, Rapture, Xeres and Zakky Spencer file out onto the ramp, wearing black hooded robes. They kneel down across the top of the ramp, bowing their heads. Then Hero strides out in an all white-robe, he has the TAW Title over his right shoulder and 6WF Title over his left shoulder.

The Church Of Hero’s other members begin to bow towards Hero, he moves to the left of the ramp. He stands over Clarke James and blesses him, James rises to his feet and stands behind Hero who then moves onto Murdoch, running his hand along Murdoch’s head. Murdoch slowly gets to his feet, and moves behind James. Hero then moves onto Crime Lord, he lifts up the chin of Crime Lord and kisses his forehead and then Crime Lord rises, moving behind Murdoch. Hero then removes Rapture’s COH necklace and holds it aloft before placing it back over Rapture’s neck, he joins the procession behind Hero which grows as Xeres and Spencer are also blessed.

Hero steps aside and The Church stride down the ramp before forming a guard of honour as Hero raises his arms to the skies. Hero then steps into the ring, as The Church surround the outside. He places his two title belts on the floor and stands beginning a sermon.

Hero: You are all honoured! Tonight you are honoured to be present in the coronation of a supreme being, a champion, a divine deity...a GOD! My loyal disciples have shown their affection, their loyalty to their god, they have been suitably rewarded by my blessing, my repenting of their sins.

But now is time for you to accept the deity into your life.

RJ: This is sick!

MW: Shush RJ!

Hero: Tonight echoes in a new reign for a supreme being.
I am now Your Champion.
Your Undisputed Champion.
Your Hero
Your God!

Many pretenders have fought for the throne of dominance. False prophets, Cassius Zhi, Lex Hart, Perfect Jack, Miss Jessica, Hobo, Enforcer. All have tried and failed to conquer the divine power that I posses. I am unchallengeable, I have been given a gift which I have used to become the most powerful man in this company.

The crowd boo loudly and Hero smirks...

Hero: I think it’s about time some respect was shown to this supreme deity. Look at these men surrounding me, they are loyal servants, loyal disciples. They have respect for me and it is reciprocated through my actions.

You may hate me, you may despise me, you may loathe every word that comes out of my mouth.
But you hate it even more because I’m telling you the truth.
I’ve always told you the truth.
That I am better than each and everyone of you (points at crowd)
That I am better than each and everyone of the guys backstage
That I am better than each and everyone of these so call legends that deserted you.
Because I am your God.
And like it or not, you now answer to me.
You do what I say, when I say.
You bow at the very mention of my name.
You give thanks to me for gracing your miserable lives with my presence.
You pause upon each and every word that I speak
You listen to my teachings, you heed my cautions.
You pray for my forgiveness, and you pray long and hard.
For the Reign of Hero will be eternal, it will be everlasting, it will be without end.
The Rapture is upon you all, do not be left behind.
Do not pledge your loyalty to a false cause, such as Chaos’ prophecies. Pledge allegiance to the Church, and witness the domination knowing that you are on the right path.

*Individually, Each member of the Church slide in and given a 2nd blessing before leaving up the ramp apart from Murdoch and James who await the beginning of the match.

RJ: Damn let’s get on with some wrestling, that was disgusting!

MW: Show some respect!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 09 Jun 2011, 9:50 pm

"Remember the Name" by Fort Minor booms out through the speakers and the Lights go down and then the music pulses with a heartbeat on the screen.Pyros explode all along the stage,blues and reds, and then the camera turns black and white as the masked superstars Angelo Anneire and Castiguer. They pose at the top of the ramp before walking down the ramp as the colour appears back and pyros burst from the announcers desk they slide into the ring, they leap up and salute the fans holding their tag team titles.

RJ: Thank God some sanity at last!

MW: Yeah two guys running around in masks is Sane!

“I am perfection” blares out through the speakers and Perfect Jack’s arrival is met with a mass of cheers from the crowd. He strides down the ramp to loud cheers, tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring and slapping hands with his tag partners.

RJ: Here we go then! Hopefully Hero will be shut up for a couple of moments at least!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Clarke James is the man to start off in the ring for the church, whilst the high-flying Castiguer starts for the Soldiers of Fortune. The two men lock up, James forces Castiguer back against the ropes. He quickly whips him out across the ring and attempts a big boot but Castiguer ducks under, he bounces off the ropes and leaps up going for a Lou Thesz press but James catches him, then tries to drill him down with a spinebuster but Castiguer counters with an arm drag. James rolls up, Castiguer goes for a clothesline that he ducks and then whips Castiguer out across the ring but he counters with a Springboard Back Elbow.

RJ: That’s what Castiguer’s all about, high-flying, quick-paced offence.

Ref: 1.................2.....Kick out!

Castiguer rolls onto his feet, he waits for James to rise before going for a Yakuza kick. James ducks underneath and counters with an atomic drop. James hits some mocking slaps to Castiguer's head and then drags him up and scoop slams him back down.He looks over at Anneire and taunts him,the big man tries to get in the ring but the referee blocks him off and Marshall Murdoch gets in the ring for the double team. They whip Castiguer off the ropes and hit a gigantic double flapjack as he comes back.Murdoch takes over and he holds Castiguer in a front facelock position and cracks three devastating knees into the base of his head and then whips him ferociously into the corner...Castiguer flips upside down and then staggers into the centre of the ring as Murdoch runs off the ropes and hits a powerful flying clothesline. The crowd are booing and the ref turns around as Murdoch quickly leaves the ring as James covers.

MW: What great tag team work!

Ref: 1.................2........Kick out!

Much to the annoyance of the crowd, James rises sharply and nonchalantly makes the tag to Marshall Murdoch. Murdoch moves towards Castiguer before jumping up and dropping the knee into the back of the head. Murdoch then throws him to the corner, and again tags in James. They both begin to stomp on him before the referee intervenes.He ushers Marshall back to the corner as James uses the distraction to choke Castiguer in the corner.

James drags Castiguer up and he headbutts him backwards and then follows up with a brilliant spinning heel kick. James then makes the tag into the Undisputed Champion Hero.

MW: What a great disciple James is! Doing the work for Hero and now allowing his god to take advatnage.

Hero goes up to the top rope and then flies off hitting a double foot stomp down across the throat of Castiguer.

Ref: 1................2.......Kick out!

Hero drags up Castiguer, he whips him out across the ring and leaps up connecting with a hurracanrana that sends Castiuger spinning towards the corner. Hero sprints over goes for a shining wizard but is caught by Castiguer who drives forward attempting a spinebuster but Hero reverses with an arm drag before tagging in Murdoch.

Murdoch steps in and Castiguer crawls towards him, Murdoch lifts him up before driving him down to the canvas with a DDT! Castiguer rolls up and Murdoch bounces off the ropes crashing a vicious and sickening big boot into the side of the head.

Ref: 1................2.....Kick out!

Castiguer forces his shoulder up, Murdoch has him into a seated rear waistlock. Murdoch crashes some hard knees into the back before dragging him up and hitting a German suplex. Marshall bounces off the ropes as Castiguer rises going for a bulldog but Castiguer shoves him away!

MW: Opportunity to get himself back into the match-up now!

Castiguer rolls up, Murdoch runs towards him but he counters with a codebreaker. He bounces off the ropes and nails a springboard moonsault! Cover.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Castiguer takes a while to get to his feet, he makes the tag to Anneire who runs in. He grabs Murdoch by the leg but the COH member boots him away, allowing himself time to tag in James who goes to the top rope. He goes for a crossbody but Anneire leaps up and nails a spear!

RJ: By God what a move! He must be broken in half damn it!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

James barely forces his shoulder up, Anneire waits for him to rise before whipping him across the ring and hitting a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker. Anneire lifts up James and hits a running powerslam!

Ref: 1..................2........Kick out!

Anneire again waits for James to rise before meeting him with a series of fists that back him into the corner. Anneire runs into the corner hitting a big splash and James falls forward out of the corner. Angelo goes to the top rope and flies off, hitting a clothesline that sends James sprawling. Murdoch tries to get into the ring to distract Anneire but the ref stops him. Anneire motions towards Castiguer who goes up top as Anneire lifts James into an electric chair position...

RJ: Doomsday Device!

MW: Double Team! That’s illegal, DQ them damn it!

RJ: Bit like what the Church did earlier really!

Castiguer leaves the ring and Anneire covers.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Perfect Jack is tagged in by Anneire, getting his first action in the match-up. James is hauled up by Jack who attempts an atomic drop but it’s reversed by James who hits a bulldog and then swan dives to tag in Marshall Murdoch. He runs in and goes for his Marshall Law kick...

RJ: Jack ducked it!

PJ then throws Murdoch down to the canvas with a big hip toss. The crowd cheer as Jack then knocks Murdoch down again as soon as he rises with a running clothesline. Murdoch rolls up and Jack hits a bridging suplex.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Jack places Murdoch into a headlock, he goes for a belly to back suplex as soon as he gets to a vertical base but Jack lands on his feet and hits a belly to back suplex of his own! Murdoch rises and Jack hits a high-angled dropkick, then covering.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Jack rises up to his feet and hits a couple of elbow drops down into the face before dragging up Marshall Murdoch only to snapmare him back down to the canvas. Jack bounces off the ropes and hits a running knee to the face. Jack then heads up to the top rope...

MW: Leg Drop...

RJ: He moved!

Murdoch manages to roll away, Jack rolls in agony and Murdoch hauls up Jack and drives him down to the canvas with a sidewalk slam.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Murdoch rises to his feet, he waits for Jack to get to a vertical base before hitting a couple of stiff roundhouse kicks to the side before lifting Jack over his shoulders and hitting an alabama slam into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Jack gets the shoulder up but Murdoch is quick to tag in Hero. The undisputed champion waits for Jack to rise before hitting a couple of spin kicks followed by a drop toe hold sending Jack down throat first across the 2nd rope. Hero then bounces off the ropes and connects with a 619 followed by a springboard senton bomb.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

MW: Hero domination, a true champion!
Hero gets to his feet, he rolls Jack onto his front and then hits the Hero Stomp four times before the ref intervenes, telling him to step back. Hero waits for Jack to rise before hitting a Hero Sidekick, he covers again.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

RJ: Great determination from Jack!

Jack again gets the shoulder up, Hero drags him up and whips him to the corner which Jack uses to his advantage by hitting Murdoch with a big punch knocking him to the outside. Jack turns straight into a shining wizard, Hero stands momentarily allowing a blind tag from James, Hero then goes for a hurracanrna but Jack blocks and then counters with a powerbomb!

James sprints in behind Jack goes for a bulldog but is shoved away. Jack dives in and tags Castiguer!

he runs towards James who lifts him up for a Samoan drop but Castiguer drops down the back and connects with a backcracker! He doesn’t cover, instead going to the top rope and hitting a double foot stomp to the back just as James rises to his feet.

Ref: 1......................2...........Kick out!

Castiguer is up quickly, he waits for James to rise before lifting him onto his shoulders. He hits a running green bay plunge, diving to tag in Anneire once more. He waits on the outside as James stirs...

MW: Amazing athletic ability from Angelo Anneire!

RJ: Plancha Spear!

Ref: 1......................2.................Hero breaks the pinfall...

MW: What a great reader of wrestling...DAMN IT!

RJ: Flying dropkick from Castiguer.

Castiguer then stirs, he lifts up James throwing him to Anneire who hits the Fortune Teller.

MW: NO! Not on Hero’s celebration night!

Ref: 1......................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Yes! The Soldiers of Fortune win, that might help erase the memory of that disgusting ceremony of the Church’s.

MW: That was beautiful RJ, but this is just disrespectful to a god, to a legend. That’s the problem there is no respect these days.

RJ: What did you want them to lie down for him?

MW: Yes!

RJ: Well to hear more ramblings from Michael then make sure to tune in for Shutdown Monday night!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down