The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Superstar Darren Young comes out as gay.

+15
Kay Fabe
gaffer_reborn
Dr Gregory House MD
theundisputedY2D2
crippledtart
The Womble
NickisBHAFC
Lowlandbrit
Dolphin Ziggler
Kid Vicious
RinoGattuso
Crimey
Adam D
Marky
x12x
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WWE Superstar Darren Young comes out as gay. - Page 2 Empty WWE Superstar Darren Young comes out as gay.

Post by x12x Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Full article & video here: http://www.pwmania.com/wwe-superstar-darren-young-comes-out-im-gay-video#.UgymuTkyfjR

Darren Young has become the first openly gay wrestler while signed to a major promotion, my question to you guys is...how do you think it will effect his standing within the WWE...PTP have hardly been main eventers but do you see this pushing them further down the card or improving their standing? Do you think WWE will attempt to use this as a way of showing they are equal opportunity or can you see an offensively cliche storyline coming out of this news. How do you think fellow WWE superstars will react...do you see some people refusing to work with him?

I myself think it's amazing that he's been brave enough to come out and think his message is dead on when he says "does it matter?" or asks if it changes the person's opinion of him because of it...hope that WWE and his fellow roster members support him and show that being gay is not something you should be ashamed of or hide, I'm not saying push him for this reason alone but just make sure he doesn't get buried for being gay...only time will tell though.

x12x

Back to top Go down

WWE Superstar Darren Young comes out as gay. - Page 2 Empty Re: WWE Superstar Darren Young comes out as gay.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:00 pm

I've tried to tip toe around this but I can't think of any other way to word it

Is this why Darren Young got the win on Monday? That was a pretty big win for them to pick it up, and when it has been a PTP win its usually because of Titus O'Neill

I don't mean that to sound horrible, I have no problems with it whatsoever (kudos to him in fact) but I honestly can't remember the last time I seen him pin somebody, I didn't even realise he had a finisher until Monday

Back to top Go down

WWE Superstar Darren Young comes out as gay. - Page 2 Empty Re: WWE Superstar Darren Young comes out as gay.

Post by x12x Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:17 pm

I have to say he was looking almost untouchable...regardless of him coming out though PTP seem to have always have been over...hope they go far...that finisher is sweet too.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Smackdown Spoiler:

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Disagree, I think he has to be pushed because the fans have reacted to him so well. They were really over as faces on Monday Night, the crowd reacted so he should be pushed. If it has drawn people to react to him, especially with how affable he was with it, then it is just a factor of his being that has helped him get over with the crowd, and like anyone else he will be given a certain amount of push.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2