The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

+11
The Special Juan
cherriesfna
nadeem2099
Hero
Bull
Fernando
Marky
FIFA Diva
Trebs
Good Golly I'm Olly
sodhat
15 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 7 Empty Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

Post by sodhat Mon 19 Aug 2013, 2:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Event: The great 606v2 meet up extravaganza
Date: Saturday 26 October 2013
Venue: TBC, likely a sports bar
Time: 1900 onwards
Attending: Azzy + Viva + Sodhat + Marky + Nando (maybe), Olly, cherries others TBC

Season 1 Starts this week
Tactics due by 11.59pm on Friday 16th August

Tactics are sent to Olly
Votes are sent to sodhat. Votes must be in by 11:59pm on Monday of the appropriate gameweek.

The Enrique & J from 5ive League

FC WHU Do You Think You Are - Gregers
Bilbao - Afro
Would you dance, if Ajax you to dance? - Sodhat
Southampton FC - Marky
PSV - GSC
Sport Club Corinthians Paulista - Nando                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                                               Top Scorers
Lille - Trebs

Glad t'be bach - Hero

FC Basel - cherriesfna

FC ZwagAtletico - Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

The Nodge - Olly

Fool 'em FC - Azzy

Last edited by sodhat on Tue 27 Aug 2013, 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 7 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:29 pm

Hero wrote:Currently sat on a camel halfway up a volcano.
2 bars of 3G still!
That's no way to talk about your wife
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 7 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:33 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Happy Feet 2 for 3DS is £10. You may get funny looks for buying it but who cares most of the staff in CEX look like they need a good wash.
Laugh Laugh 
Well i was ideal looking for 2 games which coat about £8 as that would make £16 + £4.97 = £20.97 in total for GTAV

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:41 pm

Olly wrote:
2 bars of 3G still!
I think he was insinuating that he was on top of a couple of humps, and something was about to explode Whistle 

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:42 pm

You really need a computer to work these days don't you? I am doing nothing and I've already finished my kunch.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:44 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:
Olly wrote:
2 bars of 3G still!
I think he was insinuating that he was on top of a couple of humps, and something was about to explode Whistle 
Whilst on his phone. Who says men can't multi-task!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 22 Aug 2013, 12:50 pm

Viva you never told me what you thought of the ending! PM me!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Aug 2013, 1:16 pm

I wanted to go out for kunch but it's been raining all day. Gutted that Trebs didn't come to Greenwich yesterday too Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu 22 Aug 2013, 1:40 pm

I just had a pack of Twiglets with my sarnie

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 22 Aug 2013, 2:47 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:I just had a pack of Twiglets with my sarnie
I just had a pint of antifreeze with my coco pops.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 22 Aug 2013, 3:12 pm

Anyone want to beat the lawyers offer for Mikel San Jose?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Aug 2013, 3:14 pm

Who?

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 22 Aug 2013, 3:26 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:Anyone want to beat the lawyers offer for Mikel San Jose?
I will if you come out to play in October

(I also may not, I don't think I have the money)

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu 22 Aug 2013, 4:04 pm

Decent enough player, £4m is probably about right ( his lawyers)
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 22 Aug 2013, 4:20 pm

Yes do come Afro we need someone responsible if Azzy and Marky are going to be there.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Fri 23 Aug 2013, 8:36 am

Morning

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Fri 23 Aug 2013, 9:01 am

Zinedine'z PreZiction League 2013/14 Season: Week 1 Results

Azzy: 8
Afro: 9
Olly: 12
Nando: 10
GSC: 8
Marky: 8
ZZZ: 7
Cherries: 9
Trebs: 7

Congratulations Olly Bubbly Please add 250k to your club budget. Great use of your weekly banker there so take the win. You also ahve 3 points in the league standings.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 9:14 am

Well done Olly clap

Tacticos day, I haven't even seen who I'm playing, I just know my injuries suck azzwhole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Fri 23 Aug 2013, 9:27 am

Think most peoples injuries do Azzy

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 23 Aug 2013, 9:33 am

Morning

Azzy get sheep questions in and everyone send them to Sodhat at 2pm we'll play Mafia.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 9:40 am

SHEEP QUESTIONS - SEND ANSWERS TO SODDY BY 1100

1. Name a player who played for the England U21s against Scotland last week
2. Name a player from either team who has scored a century in the Ashes this summer
3. Name a current top 32 snooker player
4. Name a player who's played for Northern Ireland, who isn't George Best
5. Name the 606v2 fake online manager who you think has the whitest teeth
6. Name a type of cocktail
7. Name a horoscope sign
8. Name someone you wouldn't like to meet down a dark alley

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 23 Aug 2013, 9:56 am

Laugh

It's very kind of you all to burden me with sheep answers but I can't guarantee I can do them. I have a work drink for someone at kunch and before that there is the potential for another IT catastrophe.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 9:57 am

I have to go to Argos at kunchtime, but Sheep is before that, and until there is an IT catastrophe, you're free Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 23 Aug 2013, 9:59 am

You say that but I've just made a coffee and the IT chaps are saying my PC needs to be renetworked at some stage today...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:03 am

Tell them you have important work to do this morning, and they can have it after kunch. You'll have had a few bevvies then so won't get owt done this avo anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:03 am

Well your stuck with it because no wants the tsj situation again Laugh 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:09 am

Yes, the Great Sheep Debacle 2013 will never happen again Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:17 am

Big Ron on BB Laugh
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:23 am

Albion legend, quality bloke, loves my Mum to bits. I felt sorry for him over the Desailly thing, he said the wrong thing, but Desailly WAS lazy that game. He was an excellent co-commentator, now we've had 8 years of Andy frigging Townsend furious

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:32 am

I will run sheep, if, and only if, you can guess the song I am currently listening to.

First and maybe only clue: it is by a man with a beard that was in a band before his current band and he was beardless in said first band.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:33 am

Where have all the good commentators gone. MotD seem to have taken them all
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:35 am

im presuming you mean the guy from Foo Fighters Erm 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:43 am

So we're saying Learn to Fly?

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:51 am

Right band, wrong song.

Considering I'm drinking at lunch I'll do sheep answers after that, because I'll be far too sleepy to work effectively. Work is to be done prior.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:53 am

Rope?

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:56 am

Nope

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 10:56 am

The Pretender?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:04 am

If it's like most radio stations it's probably Best of You.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:05 am

No and no, it's on my iPod.

It's also their best song (in my (correct) opinion).

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:08 am

One by One?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:09 am

only other one i know is Everlong.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:09 am

Nando wins!

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:10 am

Everlong is crap. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:10 am

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 7 3559488474 

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:15 am

Ron Atkinson did not need to add the N word absolute disgrace

I'll tell you who else is a disgrace Anelka, disgusting man but Azzy won't mention him threatening to quit.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:23 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Ron Atkinson did not need to add the N word absolute disgrace

I'll tell you who else is a disgrace Anelka, disgusting man but Azzy won't mention him threatening to quit.
His agent died & he wants to quit football. Im unsure what to make of it. I understand its hurt him, but life goes on etc.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:26 am

His agent and best friend, a man who's been by his side the last 20 years. The person who is closest to Anelka, more than his brothers, more than anyone. He's just lost the guy who helps him through the dark times. Have some compassion for a guy who struggles with life will you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:31 am

Agree completely Azzy!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Aug 2013, 11:37 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Ron Atkinson did not need to add the N word absolute disgrace
True, but so did Suarez. Was there a concerted public campaign to rob him of his livelihood? Did Suarez lose his job because of one ill-advised mistake? And has Suarez ever done anything for the benefit of ethnic minorities in this country? No. Big Ron is a good man, made one mistake, and still gets mistreated because of it. That is the disgrace.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 23 Aug 2013, 12:01 pm

Azzy Mahmood wrote:His agent and best friend, a man who's been by his side the last 20 years. The person who is closest to Anelka, more than his brothers, more than anyone. He's just lost the guy who helps him through the dark times. Have some compassion for a guy who struggles with life will you?
Lampard lost his mum but he didn't threaten to quit he raised his game and scored against Liverpool and United in the final. People lose family friends everyday you don't feel sorry for yourself and let people down. Anelka has a record of quitting and moaning.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 23 Aug 2013, 12:03 pm

Lampard had a short break too Viva
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next