The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

+11
The Special Juan
cherriesfna
nadeem2099
Hero
Bull
Fernando
Marky
FIFA Diva
Trebs
Good Golly I'm Olly
sodhat
15 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 16 Empty Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

Post by sodhat Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

606V2 EURODivision

Announcements

Event: The great 606v2 meet up extravaganza
Date: Saturday 26 October 2013
Venue: TBC, likely a sports bar
Time: 1900 onwards
Attending: Azzy + Viva + Sodhat + Marky + Nando (maybe), Olly, cherries others TBC

Season 1 Starts this week
Tactics due by 11.59pm on Friday 16th August

Tactics are sent to Olly
Votes are sent to sodhat. Votes must be in by 11:59pm on Monday of the appropriate gameweek.

The Enrique & J from 5ive League

FC WHU Do You Think You Are - Gregers
Bilbao - Afro
Would you dance, if Ajax you to dance? - Sodhat
Southampton FC - Marky
PSV - GSC
Sport Club Corinthians Paulista - Nando                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                                               Top Scorers
Lille - Trebs

Glad t'be bach - Hero

FC Basel - cherriesfna

FC ZwagAtletico - Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

The Nodge - Olly

Fool 'em FC - Azzy

Last edited by sodhat on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 16 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:58 am

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:
Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
Viva wrote:I think Bale could be marketable abroad
Hence why he tried to trademark his Heart celebration with number 11 in it. His agent or him are clever, setting him up to be a brand at this age, bagging a 6 year contract at Real Madrid. I just want to know what his image right % split is.
Nick you're worse than the papers making up fake quotes I never said that haha.
huh? Its right above bro?! Im the one who said about Bale trying to trademark the "Heart 11".
What you on about? You quoted me but it was Mighty who said "I think Bale could be marketable abroad"
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 16 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:12 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
What you on about?  You quoted me but it was Mighty who said "I think Bale could be marketable abroad"
Ohh ooops, sorry mate. Must of had you on the mind Hug 

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:13 pm

I said it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:17 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23874784

Neil Lennon setting the bar high there.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:20 pm

sodhat wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23874784

Can't stand that man.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:22 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:
What you on about?  You quoted me but it was Mighty who said "I think Bale could be marketable abroad"
Ohh ooops, sorry mate. Must of had you on the mind Hug 
Lol you lotion boy xx

Azzy nobody remembers you saying it. Mafia or sheep at 2pm? Azzy runs it of course.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:28 pm

Mafia is probably dead bro.

I am off work tomorrow, and I will be playing Madden 25 ALL DAY so I will do tactics at kunch and I won't be around to do sheep tomorrow.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:30 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Ohh ooops, sorry mate. Must of had you on the mind Hug 
Lol you lotion boy xx
Sweetie Man!
Have you been watched the latest season? The Baking Bad episode was so funny.

Soddy, Does Madden have an Ultimate Team mode? Someone told me it did.

I cant wait for GTA. Showed my mrs the trailer & online trailer, even she wants to play it!
Ahhh poop, if we all had the same console we could make a "606v2" GTAV crew & roll online together.
You xBox boys are ok theres enough of you. With Viva not interested there's only me, bull & nadz.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:34 pm

Madden does have Ultimate Team mode ZZZ and it's quality
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:39 pm

We need to invent a new game

No I don't watch Breaking Bad, I only watch Football or documentaries. I don't watch Eastenrers but heard Phil Mitchell aka Big Poppa is going to die, how's that possible he is the don.

I will be getting GTA we'll make our 606v2 team.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:41 pm

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:Ohh ooops, sorry mate. Must of had you on the mind Hug 
Lol you lotion boy xx
Sweetie Man!
Have you been watched the latest season? The Baking Bad episode was so funny.

Soddy, Does Madden have an Ultimate Team mode? Someone told me it did.

I cant wait for GTA. Showed my mrs the trailer & online trailer, even she wants to play it!
Ahhh poop, if we all had the same console we could make a "606v2" GTAV crew & roll online together.
You xBox boys are ok theres enough of you. With Viva not interested there's only me, bull & nadz.
It has it, but I don't play it so I've no idea if its as big a deal as it is on Fifa.

Having seen Madden 25's gameplay be pretty darn similar to the past year, I am probably laying off Fifa 14. I will get a new one when I get a new console next year. This year will be MADDEN YEAR.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:41 pm

We need at least two more
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:44 pm

Olly wrote:
sodhat wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23874784

Can't stand that man.
I used to think the same as you but now I have a lot of respect for him. He's been an utter prat in the past and there's a lot to hate about him but from what I've heard/read he's a decent bloke behind the scenes. He's had a rough life at points with all the death threats and mail bombs etc plus depression but he still carries on. Plus, how many football managers are on Twitter?
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:45 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:We need to invent a new game

No I don't watch Breaking Bad, I only watch Football or documentaries.  I don't watch Eastenrers but  heard Phil Mitchell aka Big Poppa is going to die, how's that possible he is the don.

I will be getting GTA we'll make our 606v2 team.
Not Braking Bad Viva, Phone Shop. You woudl like Breaking bad to be fair but the new season ph Phone Shop had an episode called Baking Bad where Lance baked some muffins with weed in them & the staff ended up eating them.
You really should watch Breaking Bad, best show in year, Id even say its better then 24.

I dont think im going to get FIFA 14. This FUT has ruined fifa for me with too many pace whor3s. No one buys the best strikers, everyone just buys 75 rated Esswein & runs with him.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:51 pm

I've watched a bit of phone shop before it is funny, I can catch up on 4od?

I'll start watching breaking bad have a two month love film code.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:59 pm

Not sure if it's on 4OD, it should be though. The second series of Phoneshop wasn't very funny, but series three has been hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:04 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:I've watched a bit of phone shop before it is funny,  I can catch up on 4od?

I'll start watching breaking bad have a two month love film code.
Yeah Phone Shop is on 4OD.
Viva, I promise you, you will love Breaking Bad

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:11 pm

Zebs, mafia at 2pm. Book it.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Odds on that mafia game going on for another hour? #WouldBeLongerIfBullWasPlaying
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:46 pm

Is there any connection between John Lewis and Spurs?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:47 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Is there any connection between John Lewis and Spurs?
They're both Jewish?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:05 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:Is there any connection between John Lewis and Spurs?
They're both Jewish?
A friend of a friend who supports spurs claims that John Lewis fund Spurs, I find it hard to believe that a company of that size funds Spurs because there record signing previous to Bale drama was Bent for 16.5m. I wanted some proof before I counter his claims.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:06 pm

Are you sure he didn't say Joe Lewis....
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:12 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:Are you sure he didn't say Joe Lewis....
I Googled Joe Lewis didn't know who he is, well his a billionaire too so why didn't he give Spurs millions to spend if he had links.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:13 pm

Billionaires don't become billionaires by giving their money away
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:15 pm

Joe Lewis owns Spurs? No relation to John Lewis?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:15 pm

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Joe Lewis owns Spurs? No relation to John Lewis?
Yes he does and no relation
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:18 pm

BigFellasAfro wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:Joe Lewis owns Spurs? No relation to John Lewis?
Yes he does and no relation
Thanks for clearing that up. He isn't using his own personal wealth on Spurs, the money for soldado etc is coming from the Bale sale.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:11 pm

Anyone around, I want to do some deals.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Think I've done my weekly business
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Maybe me Trebs?

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:35 am

Liverpool make me sick the most horrible little prats ever, the official lfc twitter account retweeting a troll referencing to Munich. An the idiotic fans trying to back them up would be the first to hang heads if someone mentioned Hillsborough. Intentional or not these are the views of lfc.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinedine_Ze_Zebra Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:01 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:Liverpool make me sick the most horrible little prats ever, the official lfc twitter account retweeting a troll referencing to Munich.  An the idiotic fans trying to back them up would be the first to hang heads if someone mentioned Hillsborough.  Intentional or not these are the views of lfc.
Morning, Viva, you sure its the official Liverpool twitter?

When did Roberto Martinez become such a whining biyatch? Moaning about the "Football Circus" like its just started, its been that way for years & years.
Warning Baines & Fellaini that the “grass is not always greener” Laugh Goodison Park or Old Traffrod, I dont think theres much to discuss there, even on an individual player level, both would fit right in.

On another note, the beeb gossip column gave me a great laugh this morning:
rsenal want to spend their entire summer transfer budget on the Real Madrid trio of 25-year-old striker Karim Benzema, playmaker Mesut Ozil, 24, and 25-year-old winger Angel Di Maria.
Can anyone seen any of that actually happening?

Ahh the joys of football.

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:10 am

I'd say the grass at Goodison is just as green as the grass at Old Trafford. Everton's pitch is quite nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:11 am

Morning, Hi Nick yes it was the official Liverpool account I have saved the picture on my phone I'll tweet it in a bit.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:18 am

Liverpool FC are a disgusting organisation, I've said it before about the way they use Hillsborough not as a reason to remember the tragedy, but as a way to remind the footballing community that they're still owed something, that people should go easy on them, and that for some reason, everything that the club does is fine because hey, Hillsborough. I hate that club with such a passion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:23 am

Zinedine_Ze_Zebra wrote:
VivaPaulScholes wrote:Liverpool make me sick the most horrible little prats ever, the official lfc twitter account retweeting a troll referencing to Munich.  An the idiotic fans trying to back them up would be the first to hang heads if someone mentioned Hillsborough.  Intentional or not these are the views of lfc.
Morning, Viva, you sure its the official Liverpool twitter?

When did Roberto Martinez become such a whining biyatch? Moaning about the "Football Circus" like its just started, its been that way for years & years.
Warning Baines & Fellaini that the “grass is not always greener” Laugh Goodison Park or Old Traffrod, I dont think theres much to discuss there, even on an individual player level, both would fit right in.

On another note, the beeb gossip column gave me a great laugh this morning:
rsenal want to spend their entire summer transfer budget on the Real Madrid trio of 25-year-old striker Karim Benzema, playmaker Mesut Ozil, 24, and 25-year-old winger Angel Di Maria.
Can anyone seen any of that actually happening?

Ahh the joys of football.
It's just part and parcel of the transfer window.

It wasn't all that long ago that Moyes was in Martinez's position and was moaning about Lescott and City. Now the shoe is on the other foot and he is trying to get the best deal possible for United and trying to unsettle Baines and Fellaini, and Martinez is now in the Moyes position of trying to fight it off.

Anyway from what I hear from quite a reliable person, Everton really, really do not want to sell Baines and certainly not for anywhere near what United are offering. They will fight tooth and nail to keep him and United would need to offer twice as much as they currently are to change that. Fellaini on the other, they are actually quite keen to cash in on and the United valuation isn't far off what they would accept. However, United keep coming back with joint bids, not one for Fellaini by himself
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:24 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:I'd say the grass at Goodison is just as green as the grass at Old Trafford. Everton's pitch is quite nice.
No not at all with United's new pitch with merging of grass and synthetic material or something. Nick can explain better.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:29 am

VivaPaulScholes wrote:
Azzy Mahmood wrote:I'd say the grass at Goodison is just as green as the grass at Old Trafford. Everton's pitch is quite nice.
No not at all with United's new pitch with merging of grass and synthetic material or something.  Nick can explain better.
That'll be the same hybrid pitch that we have at Goodison so the grass is equally green at Goodison as at Old Trafford
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:33 am

So Martinez is right, who'd have thought? Euro Division Homepage XXSomethingsomethingsomething - Page 16 3559488474

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:39 am

Azzy will you be able to do Sheep? The hippy is off today and I've got a horrendous headache.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:40 am

Nope, I have tons of work to do. I can set the questions but can't do the answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:42 am

Azzy Mahmood wrote:Liverpool FC are a disgusting organisation, I've said it before about the way they use Hillsborough not as a reason to remember the tragedy, but as a way to remind the footballing community that they're still owed something, that people should go easy on them, and that for some reason, everything that the club does is fine because hey, Hillsborough. I hate that club with such a passion.
Azzy, you remind me of.... me! We both have something against pretty much every other club except our own.
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:47 am

Azzy you get the questions in and tsj can take the answers.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:49 am

There's a new game there.

Someone names a club and TSJ and Azzy say why they hate them... The best reason wins a point.

Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:52 am

Preston North End
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:52 am

I'm not doing answers again Laugh

I think my Dad would win that game Afro. I once asked him why he hated Dunfermline FC and he replied "Too far away."
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:54 am

I hate Brendan Rodgers. His unwarranted arrogance suits Liverpool perfectly
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:54 am

Laugh

He must really hate Plymouth then
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:01 am

GSC wrote:I hate Brendan Rodgers. His unwarranted arrogance suits Liverpool perfectly
You're only 21 and turning into a grumpy old man.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next