The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would you pick (Summerslam Spoilers)

+2
Crimey
x12x
6 posters

Go down

Who would you pick (Summerslam Spoilers) Empty Who would you pick (Summerslam Spoilers)

Post by x12x Mon 19 Aug 2013, 8:58 pm

So last night we witnessed The Game HHH help out former Evolution team mate Randy Orton to be become the WWE Champion when he screwed over Daniel Bryan...this has sparked a lot of talk about an Evolution reunion but my question isn't about if it would happen or not...it's about who would you have in the new Evolution along side Orton and HHH?

You could always go classic, comebacks from Flair and Batista would be pretty awesome and Batista returns have been rumoured for god knows how long...the only problem I see with this is Ric Flair...sure he's a legend but he's 64 and with his actions at the 2K14 press conference it's unlikely he'd be coming back...especially when you'd want someone who would hold together a match.

This would be my choice for Evolution's new look.

HHH, Orton, Batista and Wade Barrett.

Barrett would be a perfect fit...he's arrogant, a good worker, a good talker and he wouldn't look out of place amongst the other three...this would be a great push for him as well as it would give him a lot more exposure alongside some of the bigger names.

That would be my choice...who would yours be?
Would you want Batista back or would you want two brand new stars to make up the team?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Who would you pick (Summerslam Spoilers) Empty Re: Who would you pick (Summerslam Spoilers)

Post by Crimey Mon 19 Aug 2013, 9:03 pm

I don't want to see them reform Evolution at all, and I'm not sure where that's the story is going to go. I think it does offer opportunities for them to reference the stable and maybe a Batista return, perhaps to confront Triple H and set up a 'Mania match?

I don't want to see them trying to recreate it, as you're just asking for it to be compared and most likely considered worse because you don't have nostalgia on your side.

Orton and Triple H have moved on from that now, I can't see them as a stable. Think it's just a matter of Orton being the right man at the right time.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who would you pick (Summerslam Spoilers) Empty Re: Who would you pick (Summerslam Spoilers)

Post by x12x Mon 19 Aug 2013, 9:09 pm

Like I said, I wasn't saying they should or should not reform it...I was just wondering out of the current roster who you'd see as a good fit or any stars you'd bring back to be a part of it.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 19 Aug 2013, 9:18 pm

Wade Barrett & Titus O'Neil - im aware O'Neil seems odd but would bring muscle to the group like Batista did.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Mon 19 Aug 2013, 9:21 pm

With the Wyatt family looking to be the main 3 man stable in the roster, I think the Shield will split soon. I'd like to see Reigns and Rollins inserted into Evolution and leave Dean Ambrose to go on his own. I think they would fit perfectly and well under the leadership of Orton and HHH.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 19 Aug 2013, 9:26 pm

If they wanted muscle they could always use someone like Mason Ryan to bring him to the main roster BUT he's already compared to Batista enough as it is haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 20 Aug 2013, 12:34 am

Muscle - any of Big E Langston, Roman Reigns, Antonio Cesaro, Titus O'Neil

'Diamond in the rough' - Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Wade Barrett, would have said Cody Rhodes would have fit the bill perfectly before face turn, despite previous involvement with Orton.

But I could easily see it being all of Shield involved with Orton/Triple H if its the way they go. Triple H is supposedly a big fan of Dean Ambrose, let him continue his singles push. Rollins another potential diamond in the rough, mixes in tag action with Roman Reigns who also acts as the groups muscle. Keeps The Shield relevant and together.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Tue 20 Aug 2013, 2:12 am

Bit of a fall but what about Ryback as muscle for a group.

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Tue 20 Aug 2013, 10:14 am

could be a good shout hodge, WWE dont seem to know what to do with Ryback, the whole crying thing, now a bully?

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 10:26 am

Raw spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down