The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who was the better out of DX - Triple H or Shawn Michaels?

+3
Dr Gregory House MD
Dolphin Ziggler
hbk48942
7 posters

Go down

Who was the better out of DX - Triple H or Shawn Michaels? Empty Who was the better out of DX - Triple H or Shawn Michaels?

Post by hbk48942 Sun 01 Sep 2013, 12:47 am

I have been thinking about this for a while so I wanted other wrestling fans view about this subject , both wrestlers have different styles with Triple H being much stronger than HBK is , both are popular wrestlers and will both go among the best the WWE has ever had , just wondering who was better , who do you prefer?

hbk48942

Back to top Go down

Who was the better out of DX - Triple H or Shawn Michaels? Empty Re: Who was the better out of DX - Triple H or Shawn Michaels?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 01 Sep 2013, 1:27 am

HBK. By a distance too. I like HHH, but HBK was so much better at nearly everything.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Who was the better out of DX - Triple H or Shawn Michaels? Empty Re: Who was the better out of DX - Triple H or Shawn Michaels?

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 01 Sep 2013, 1:35 am

HBK comfortably, HHH is great, and I think under rated by some but drawing ability aside HBK is a real GOAT contender, only Savage, Flair and Angle come close for me

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 01 Sep 2013, 9:40 am

Not even a contest, Shawn will be considered one of the greatest ever, many consider him the summat already

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Sun 01 Sep 2013, 2:47 pm

HBK on drugs was a joy to watch.
Can't ever forget the Interview with JR with Shawn wearing skimpy underwear and boots.

Last edited by Hulking_up on Sun 01 Sep 2013, 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sun 01 Sep 2013, 6:07 pm

I always prefered HHH to HBK. HHH is an absolute badass as a heel, amazing on the mic and a great storyteller. Not to shabby in the ring, of course nothing compared to HBK.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by hbk48942 Fri 06 Sep 2013, 6:20 pm

always remember when HBK acted like Hogan in the bulid up to their Summerslam 2005 match.

hbk48942

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Sat 07 Sep 2013, 1:32 am

HBK your threads suck here, ja606, not606, JA606, just give up up.

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down