The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has done more for WWE.... Shawn Michaels or The Undertaker?

+6
hockeyking0011
hooplessnomore
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
jomosactingcoach
User Name
Brady12
10 posters

Go down

Who has done more for WWE.... Shawn Michaels or The Undertaker? Empty Who has done more for WWE.... Shawn Michaels or The Undertaker?

Post by Brady12 Sun 29 May 2011, 10:26 pm

Both WWE men all their careers.

Taker has the streak, more prestigous than any title in wrestling. Respect locker room leader. Multiple time world champ. Most succesful gimmick of all time. Reinvented himself to stay relivent

Michaels, greatest in-ring performer ever. Pioneer of many matches from ladder to hell in a cell. Owner of more match of the year honours than any other wrestler. 1st ever grand slam champion.

Who's the better company guy?

I'd go with Taker due to the fact Michaels was a jerk in the locker room back olin the 90's

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Who has done more for WWE.... Shawn Michaels or The Undertaker? Empty Re: Who has done more for WWE.... Shawn Michaels or The Undertaker?

Post by User Name Sun 29 May 2011, 11:06 pm

Undertaker

User Name

Back to top Go down

Who has done more for WWE.... Shawn Michaels or The Undertaker? Empty Re: Who has done more for WWE.... Shawn Michaels or The Undertaker?

Post by Guest Mon 30 May 2011, 1:04 pm

No contest - Undertaker

Back to top Go down

Post by jomosactingcoach Mon 30 May 2011, 1:12 pm

Undertaker
jomosactingcoach
jomosactingcoach

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 30 May 2011, 1:52 pm

Close imo but the Undertaker for me as well. Would maybe be different if HBK hadn't had that period out of wrestling.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by hooplessnomore Mon 30 May 2011, 8:29 pm

Undertaker. Definately more of a company man IMO.
hooplessnomore
hooplessnomore

Back to top Go down

Post by hockeyking0011 Mon 30 May 2011, 9:14 pm

Taker for me. HBK's bad rep backstage kind of holds him out, whereas Taker seems to be well respected by everyone

hockeyking0011

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 30 May 2011, 10:16 pm

I'll break with popular belief here, Shawn Micheals for me, he made more men look good than alcohol, he was a rat in the 90s but with it made some awesome TV

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM Wed 01 Jun 2011, 9:48 pm

I have to agree with you gaffer, bad as he was backstage, HBK was probably the greatest in-ring performer ever and, although I'll probably get slated for this, I've never really been a fan of the Taker/Deadman gimmick myself!

BloscarPit09-ASK_HIM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Thu 02 Jun 2011, 10:09 am

Shawn Michaels, no question. In terms of 'doing more' for the WWE, he has put over more people, and has been a star in every tier of the roster and has created iconic moments in each tier. Tag Team with the Rockers, putting Jannetty through the window. IC title and the ladder match vs Razor, and realising the boyhood dream vs Bret.

Winner of the first Iron Man match, the first Hell in a Cell match. Founder of D-Generation X.

Nuff said.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 02 Jun 2011, 10:22 am

I'd probably echo those that are going with Shawn Michaels here.

Taker has done an extraordinary amount for the WWE no doubt and is a legend already. But I don't ever recall him carrying the company, even in his pomp, or putting people over as Shawn did and has.

Both will be forever associated with the WWE, and probably with each other considering their career defining matches together at WM.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down