The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Successes and failures of this year in the WWE

2 posters

Go down

The Successes and failures of this year in the WWE Empty The Successes and failures of this year in the WWE

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Who are your successes and failures for the past year.

Success - Daniel Bryan - firm favourite with everyone

Failure - Cesaro - being booked in matches against Santino and R Truth etc and losing them!

Back to top Go down

The Successes and failures of this year in the WWE Empty Re: The Successes and failures of this year in the WWE

Post by Tea_is_for_mugs Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Successes- Byran, I think the build up has been exceptional, all too often we barate the writting staff for having no long term vision and cashing in on crowd reaction while they are tepid rather than red hot. But here we have D-Bry arguably getting the largest crowd reactions with only Lesnar and Orton Challenging.

Also I think the Uso's have come on leaps and bounds this last year, they are not going to be main eventers but they have found a pocket as a very likeable, believable tag team. Underrated performers in my opinion

Bringing Paul Heyman back was a master stroke the man is pure entertainment and instantly give that big event feel when he is involved.

Failures.

Lord Tensai, I thought a really good moveset, good background and good intensity. Started with a good run but fizzled out after comming up against the big boys. turning him to tons of funk is just an insult to a great hard working pro who was adored in NJW.

The Miz; He had the world at his feet after going over J.Cena at Wrestlemania but just constantly let the ball drop. Not that I thought he was main event material mind you. He was given the platform to stake a claim but ultimatly was not good enough.

The Announcer Table, How many times have we seen the table fail to break, most noticably when CM punk elbow dropped Taker. There have been a few other times I have noticed the table stay firm also.

Tea_is_for_mugs

Back to top Go down

The Successes and failures of this year in the WWE Empty Re: The Successes and failures of this year in the WWE

Post by TopoftheChops Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Successes- the Punk/Heyman fued, Bryan's rise to the top and Cena putting him over, the potential of the Corporation fued, the Rhodes/Sandow fued.

Failures- poor booking of the WHC in particular Ziggler, the lack of fueds in the midcard, the lack of tag team matches on PPV

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down