The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of the week - Biggest surprise?

5 posters

Go down

Biggest surprise?

of the week - Biggest surprise? Vote_lcap13%of the week - Biggest surprise? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
of the week - Biggest surprise? Vote_lcap0%of the week - Biggest surprise? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
of the week - Biggest surprise? Vote_lcap38%of the week - Biggest surprise? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
of the week - Biggest surprise? Vote_lcap0%of the week - Biggest surprise? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
of the week - Biggest surprise? Vote_lcap13%of the week - Biggest surprise? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
of the week - Biggest surprise? Vote_lcap38%of the week - Biggest surprise? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

of the week - Biggest surprise? Empty of the week - Biggest surprise?

Post by mikeygnfl Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 19:02

Which team were the biggest surprise in week one? There were a few shocks and afew teams did better than expected but which team shocked you the most?
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

of the week - Biggest surprise? Empty Re: of the week - Biggest surprise?

Post by crazy_dave23 Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 19:57

I went Titans.

Bears, in a sense didn't suprise me. I thought they would be good, just that Cincy would beat them in a close one.

Chiefs I liked and it was versus Jacksonville.

Jets surprised in winning, but Tampa handed it to them in the end.

Lions didn't surprise me... I think I picked them at home.

Similarly the Rams.

Raiders were the next closest to a surprise, since I felt like Pryor would just tank it and that there defence would be shredded.

However my biggest surprise was Pittsburgh sucking so bad against a Titans team I didn't expect to do much. Thus as I can't pick Pittsburgh as the surprise of the week, i'll go Titans!

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 21:56

I also went Titans.

Purely because they managed to somehow have a safety on the first play of the season.

Absolutely majestic stuff
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by skins4ever Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 23:36

I had to go Jets. For a team that suck so bad they even let Tebow go, they got a win.

Titans are better than they get credit for, Johnson is still Johnson and Locker is turning into a good game manager. Steelers are going to suck on O without Pouncey and their D is not what it was without Harrison.

I'm actually a little surprised how crap the Jags are but not THAT surprised. Very Happy 

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by thunder and lightning Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 23:49

skins4ever wrote:

Titans are better than they get credit for, Johnson is still Johnson and Locker is turning into a good game manager. S
Actually it was our defence that I thought was the biggest surprise. Actually getting some pressure from the front 7 for a change (even with some injuries to the Steelers O-Line) along with some decent coverage from McCourty (really one of the most underrated CBs in the league). Offense was terrible, only good thing was taking care of the ball. Special teams played really well expect for "the incident".

thunder and lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeygnfl Thu 12 Sep 2013 - 1:35

I went for the Jets. Didn't think they'd win last week. Possibly more surprising the Buccaneers weren't better? Ditto for the Titans against the Steelers but with a closer game between the teams.
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down