The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of the Weekend - AJ McCarron or Johnny Manziel?

+3
BamBam
crazy_dave23
mikeygnfl
7 posters

Go down

AJ McCarron or Johnny Manziel?

of the Weekend - AJ McCarron or Johnny Manziel? Vote_lcap43%of the Weekend - AJ McCarron or Johnny Manziel? Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
of the Weekend - AJ McCarron or Johnny Manziel? Vote_lcap57%of the Weekend - AJ McCarron or Johnny Manziel? Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

of the Weekend - AJ McCarron or Johnny Manziel? Empty of the Weekend - AJ McCarron or Johnny Manziel?

Post by mikeygnfl Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:57 am

Simply AJ McCarron or Johnny Manziel?
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

of the Weekend - AJ McCarron or Johnny Manziel? Empty Re: of the Weekend - AJ McCarron or Johnny Manziel?

Post by crazy_dave23 Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:14 am

On the basis of the first 10 mins of A&M vs Bama it was Manziel... then I remembered he is a jerk and suddenly I noticed McCarron did a lot better for the next 20!

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

of the Weekend - AJ McCarron or Johnny Manziel? Empty Re: of the Weekend - AJ McCarron or Johnny Manziel?

Post by BamBam Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:01 am

Got to be Manziel, both in college and as a NFL prospect

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowlandbrit Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:59 am

Is there a 'neither' option?

Lowlandbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:42 pm

McCarron's gonna be nothing more than an Alex Smith type game manager in the NFL.

Manziel's the better prospect for me
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeygnfl Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:53 pm

Aren't Peyton and Brady game managers?
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

Post by skins4ever Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:05 am

Both Manning and Brady have the capability to go long and put balls into tight spaces. The definition of a game manager is someone who doesn't take big risks. I would say that fits Alex Smith far more than the others.

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by adams_legend Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:52 am

After last nights game I wouldn't call McCarron just a game manger. His last 2 running backs have been Trent richardson and Eddie Lacey, no wonder he didn't have to go big with them two next to him

adams_legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down