The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Presents Ground Zero Live from the Metro Radio Arena

+8
TheCultOfPersonality
Dolphin Ziggler
Marky
cabowers
Steel
JJJohnson
Paul Mac 6CW
x12x
12 posters

Go down

6CW Presents Ground Zero Live from the Metro Radio Arena Empty 6CW Presents Ground Zero Live from the Metro Radio Arena

Post by x12x Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:55 pm

6CW Presents Ground Zero Live from the Metro Radio Arena Ground11

"Sideburn-Lazy Daisy!"

x12x

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents Ground Zero Live from the Metro Radio Arena Empty Re: 6CW Presents Ground Zero Live from the Metro Radio Arena

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:10 pm

6CW Ground Zero Sunday 27th October
Live from the MetroRadio Arena Newcastle

Match One

The Ronster Vs Deep Heat

Match Two
UK Championship No 1 Contender Match

Mike Masters vs Jack Hurst vs Jimmy Phillips vs Marty Helms vs Jonathan Daniels

Match Three
Chamber of Horrors Match – 6CW XTreme Championship

Ojore vs Chaos vs Blade vs Jason Sparxz vs Alejandro Suarez vs Robin Reborn

Match Four

Drake Vs Thunder

Match Five
UK Championship Final

Tyler Roth vs DeMarcus Brown

Match Six

Gazzy D vs Max Adamson

Main Event One
EWF Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat
LADDER MATCH

Liam Wood© vs Enforcer vs Vincent Costello

Main Event Two
6CW Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat

Nate Nack© vs Orthrus vs Edward Plague

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Presents Ground Zero Live from the Metro Radio Arena Empty Re: 6CW Presents Ground Zero Live from the Metro Radio Arena

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Lets do this !!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:15 am

The scene opens backstage after Anarchy has just gone off air. The camera focuses in on the trainers room and voices can be heard inside. we look and see gazzy getting looked over by the doctors

Doc: OK gazzy, can you look into the light for me please.....good, and the other eye. Fantastic

Gazzy can be seen reluctantly going along with the doctors orders

Doc: Now, can you tell me how many fingers am I holding up?

gazzy is despondant and doesn't answer

Doc: gazzy, we're nearly done I promise. But I need to run through these final through tests. If I don't then I won't be able to clear you for competition. Now, how many fingers?

Once again gazzy remains silent, his head bows and he looks down at his hand which is heavily bandaged with an icepack, he winces in pain as he turns his hand over

Doc: gazzy....please. If you want to compete just tell me how many fingers am I holding up

The doctor suddenly jumps back as gazzy jumps to his feet and grabs him by the throat pressing him up against the wall

g: THREE!!! OK THREE FINGERS! NOW GET THEM OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I SNAP THEM! NO MORE TESTS...NO MORE STUPID QUESTIONS! I KNOW I CAN COMPETE AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS, I DON'T NEED NO STUPID DOCTORS NOTE!

Doc: (said in a low voice while gazzy is still choking him) you can't.....you can't compete unless I sign you off. Gazzy please

gazzy grabs the doctors hand with his spare hand and grabs his index finger

g: I ALREADY SAID NO MORE QUESTIONS, NO MORE TESTS. NOW YOU'RE GOING TO SIGN ME OFF OR I'M GOING TO BREAK ONE FINGER AT A TIME UNTIL YOU DO

Doc: gazzy...ple....ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

gazzy bends the first finger back before moving on to the next, the doctor is near tears as gazzy attacks the second finger and then moves on to the third

Doc: Alright alright I'll clear you I'll clear you

gazzy releases the doctor and then as the adrenaline clears he clutches at his injured hand again. The doc routes around for his paperwork and completes the rest of the exam before signing it at the bottom and handing a copy to gazzy. Gazzy looks at it as a twisted smile appears on his face

g: Max you son of a b!tch, your ass is going down

gazzy walks out of the trainers room as the doctor clutches at his fingers in pain

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:50 pm

*The scene starts with a voicover

???: Geordie Shore….YI!

*James from Geordie Shore is stood in front of a few cameras in the Metro Arena. He smooths back his “comb-over” and flexes his guns.

James: Hardest graft I’ve ever done is me hair like pet…

CRACK!

*Some of the camera crew scurry away in fear as Tyler Roth suddenly brogue kicks James clean in the face and takes over the scene

Roth: Someone get this muppet the hell off my set…

*Some of the 6CW crew members appear on sight and they hook James under the arms and legs before dragging him out of the scene. A voice sounds from behind the camera.

???: He was a special guest for the pay per view…the sponsors won’t be happy…

*Roth glares at the camera

Roth: Do you think I care about the damn sponsors? All you fools need to recognise that this is my time in the spotlight. I’m not being brushed aside for some tank top wearing douchbag with a bad fake tan, heck I’m not being brushed aside for anybody. Ground Zero is drawing closer and on that night all the talking is going to stop. I’m going to show the world that Tyler Roth is, without a shadow of a doubt, the baddest man on this planet.

*Suddenly Gary from Geordie Shore is on the set

Gary: James, man, ya’reet…

James: He’s gan kicked me pencil eyebrows off me face, like…

*Gary stands up, puffing out his chest. Tyler Roth is just looking at him.

Gary: I think the “boy” needs to see how we smash it Geordie style…

*Roth rolls his eyes

Gary: I should have a degree in pulling women and now I’m gan graduate from arse-kicking school as well…

*Roth grips Gary around the throat with both hands, choking him until his face turns purple. Gary kicks his legs but to no avail as Roth bench presses him into the air and then throws him into the “Ground Zero” billboard, Gary’s head smashing against it before he slumps to the ground.

Roth: You people need to start taking this seriously. Calling me here to do a shoot for the pay per view and instead I’ve got to share airtime with these halfwits.

*Laughter can be heard behind the camera and the camera turns to show Scotty T, also from Geordie Shore, chatting up a female member of the production crew.

Scotty T: You know I can’t help being built like a God….everyone wants a piece of the pipe…I’ll make you scream like a plucked chicken!

*Scotty T lets out this god awful noise, sounding like a chicken being strangled, and Roth almost bursts a gasket. Tyler storms forward and drives one of his huge knees into Scott’s stomach before hoisting him up on his shoulders and drilling him with an F-5 on the hard floor. The camera crew back away as Roth gets back up, an evil glint in his eye.

Roth: Do you see? Do you see that I am done playing your stupid little games….Tyler Roth isn’t some kind of sideshow for your entertainment, I do not appreciate being hindered and hampered by bull(beep) like this. Look at the card for Ground Zero….look at the goddamn poster and you will see that I am semi-main event…I am on the cusp of the big time….I do not need to be standing here, surrounded by clowns and jacka55es.

Whilst Wood and Nack have been promised the ringside area to cut their pathetic monologues, I am forced to stand here and share space with a bunch of remedial crackheads. You can stop the cameras rolling and you can forget all about an interview taking place here…if you want to hear Tyler Roth talk about Ground Zero then we’ll conduct this interview on my terms…

???: We need time to fit it into our schedule…

*Roth marches off camera and drags the assistant into view, holding him by the scruff of the neck.

Roth: I don’t think I made myself clear….we aren’t using your schedule anymore, we are using mine. I am days away from becoming the first ever UK Champion and what I have got to say is very important indeed. If the arena is good enough for our world champions then the arena is good enough for me….so pack up your equipment and I’ll see you out ringside later tonight….

Because guys like you are ten a penny….and if you do not do as I say then believe me, I will have no problems giving Mr Callihan a call and having you removed from this building….you are standing in the presence of the future….you are side by side with greatness right now and you should show me some goddamn respect…

*Roth shoves the assistant to the floor and addresses the camera once again

Roth: Because the entire 6CW roster is about to learn that you can either move out of my way as I rise to the top or I am going to make you….you can make this as easy or as painful as you like….nothing, and I mean nothing is going to stop me from walking into Ground Zero with my head held high, and then walking out with the UK Championship over my shoulder….nobody can stand in front of the Authority and live to tell the tale…

I suggest everybody tunes in later to hear what I have to say….especially you…

*Roth’s eyes burn into the camera

Roth: I know your listening, Brown, I know you are hanging on every word that comes out of my mouth….you’ve been running around this company, throwing your weight around since the get-go….your use to get your own way, you have become accustomed to pushing everyone around…

But now I’m going to show you what it is like when someone pushes back….someone bigger, stronger and badder than you could ever be…

Open wide….because it is time for your dose of reality!

*Roth laughs as he backs away and heads through the doors toward the locker-room area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:12 pm

Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It blasts out of the speakers in a packed arena, as the cameras pan around the fans can be seen on their feet showing their disdain for DeMarcus Brown. Brown eventually swaggers out from behind the curtain, he is wearing his usual all white attire, with his hood firmly up covering his face, and he takes a few steps forward and lifts his head revealing his face to the crowd. DeMarcus then lowers his bandanna, he takes in a huge breath soaking in the atmosphere before a twisted smile appears, the crowd act with contempt and a barrage of insults rain down on Brown.

HE: Here he is the soon to be UK champion, there is no doubt in my mind brother, DeMarcus Brown has torn through all the completion and now only one man stands between him and his prize, I don’t think an army would be able to stop Brown.

HA: I have to admit Henry the match between Brown and Phillips this past week was one to savour, A match worthy of main eventing any show, in the end DeMarcus just had too much on the night. But I wouldn’t right off his opponent Tyler Roth just yet he was also impressive in victory, you say it might take an army Henry, well Mr Jones might just be able to arrange that for his man.

Brown is now making his way down the entrance ramp slowly, taking time to trade insults with the crowd, he laughs off the insults and swaggers down to ringside. DeMarcus makes his way to the announce table where Henry is waiting with a microphone for him, Brown snatches the microphone with a snarl and climbs onto the apron, he then wipes his feet and ducks beneath the top rope. DeMarcus then prowls the ring rubbing his hand across the ropes as his music continues to play, he finally takes a perch atop a turnbuckle looking directly up the entrance ramp.

HA: DeMarcus making us all wait

HE: I’ve heard all good things come to those that wait Harold, have some patience.

Browns theme music eventually begins to fade, he raises a finger to his lips in an attempt to hush the crowd which has an adverse effect as the jeers only grow, DeMarcus shakes his head and once more waits for them to settle before lifting the microphone to his mouth.

DB: Well Well, so here we all are, the very place I said we would be, what a surprise. I told you all that this championship would be mine and now I am only one match away from fulfilling my prophecy. You all said that it wasn’t possible, that I couldn’t do it without help, that I would stumble on my way. Week after week I advanced in this tournament and left a trail of wreckage in my way, no matter who I was drawn against the result was the same, they were tormented and beaten by better man, I did that, I won and what’s more I did it on my own nobody can take that away from me, nobody can doubt that I don’t deserve my place in this final, I didn’t have help I had nobody watching my back, I got here on my talents alone, I will win that title by my own accord and I will enjoy it on my own, It’s my title nobody else’s, nobody else is deserving, not Jimmy Phillips, Jonathan Daniels even Tyler Roth only DeMarcus Brown is fitting of this prize. I have stolen show after show with my performances I am the name that every man is once more talking about, I am reclaiming my spot as the leading light in this company because that is where I deserve to be. Is it any wonder why I have men at my door asking me to join their cause, they see what I am capable of I can’t blame them, who wouldn’t want me on board, but the answer is No the answer will always be No, try and push me and I might just push back.

HA: DeMarcus better know what he is getting into, refusing the Authority of something they have made it clear they want.

HE: Please Brown is the master of gang warfare; he will be already two steps ahead of them. He’s been playing these games all his life, only for him not a game its survival, that’s what it like on the street.

HA: Like you would know

DB: I know exactly what’s it like to be part of a so called gang, which means I know exactly who profits most from it, it’s not the foot soldiers no it’s the man at the very top, you know that too Mr Jones, what you should also know is that DeMarcus Brown is nobodies foot soldier, if I was going to be anybody I would be the man at the top, so unless you are willing to give up your place then we will never have a deal. It doesn’t matter who you send, what you do Jones; I’ve already resisted you, that disease ridden niece of yours, who’s next Jones? Your brother, another of your minions. I made it categorically clear I will never ever be a part of this, you don’t want to make me an enemy, so what I suggest you do is you stay the hell out of my way from now on and stay out of my business, in turn I will stay out of yours. That is how we coincide Jones the two of us, but if you want a fight just keep coming to my door, carry on with your advances then watch as business all of a sudden becomes harder to deal with. You will have nobody else to blame Jones but yourself if that happens, I want you to remember that, DeMarcus Brown is not a pawn in this game you’re playing. Now I understand we have a mutual goal at Ground Zero, you want your hands on that UK championship as much as I do, as a peace offering I want you to guarantee, I want you to swear, that nobody from the Authority will interfere, if I even smell foul play, which I know being in the ring with Roth it’s hard to smell anything but his stench, but I will know Jones trust me. You will see a lot more of me but not in the way you imagined, I don’t want you take this as a threat Jones I know you wouldn’t react well to that, no what this is, is a definition of territory, you don’t breach into mine, I stay out of yours and we both live happily. Now that’s my deal Jones I suggest, no I urge you accept.

A section of the crowd begin to cheer

HA: Did you just hear that Henry?

HE: You’re not imagining it brother, this crowd just cheered DeMarcus Brown.

DB: Oh hell no, don’t think in anyway this is to please you, this I all about me, it’s always about me, I am doing what is right for me, you don’t get to celebrate in my success, regardless of who it effects. I act alone you all asked for this, so I’m giving you exactly what you desire, It doesn’t matter who opposes me whether it be a superstar you worship, or the most hated man on the roster you get between me and what I want you have to deal with the consequences.

HE: Well nobody can accuse DeMarcus of choosing sides.

HA: He’s picking his own side, we’ve yet to see whether that is the right choice.

DB: The man between me and my prize this week is Tyler Roth the so called baddest man on the planet, I’d love to know exactly what you presume you have done to deserve a title like that Roth, if we compared notes about our pasts you might want the rephrase that slightly. I know I’m repeating myself Roth but I want to make it clear to you, that UK championship title is mine, I am going to do whatever it takes to claim it I deserve it. Whilst you’ve been playing at being a dominant superstar beating guys like Jack Hurst the gentleman of 6CW, let me ask Roth did he hold the ropes open for you, treat you like a little princess, offer take you out for dinner after, please you’ve had it easy Roth, no doubt Mr Jones doing. I don’t blame you for joining him you’re doing what’s right for you, all you can to make a success of yourself. What you need to know is that he can’t help you know he’s got you too the final, but what he didn’t have any control over is who you would be against, now look at him he’s grovelling at my door on his knees, practically begging because he knows you don’t have what it take to beat me, you only claim to be evil whereas I am evil personified, Jones knows what I’m capable of, do you Roth, do you really know what you are getting yourself into. I hope your seriously not dreaming of walking out of Ground Zero with my championship, because what happens will become fast become a nightmare for you, you act like a monster Roth heck half of this roster think you are a monster, but you know who the monsters are afraid of Roth? Me. You’re a novelty act Roth you don’t intimidate me, I’m not running in fear, no I’m getting ready to put my foot down your throat, to do whatever it takes if that involves me putting you on the shelf then so be it, I will be champion Roth you’re mealy the last line of defence for me to crash through, on my way to the top. How fitting Ground Zero is the place where I start to lay the foundations for what will be the greatest dynasty that 6CW has ever seen, it’s almost poetic.

DeMarcus then lowers his microphone and climbs fully atop the turnbuckle gesturing a title around his waist.

HA: I think Brown is done talking Henry, he has made it clear he means business and I would not like to be the man who has to face him.

DeMarcus remains in the ring posing as the crowd make it clear they do not appreciate his arrogant behaviour

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:28 pm

*DeMarcus Brown is standing in the ring as pyros explode across the front of the stage and then “Til I collapse” blasts out of the PA system. The crowd in attendance are booing to the rafters as Tyler Roth makes his way out onto the stage. Roth is wearing an “SOA” t-shirt, his muscles bulging underneath, and he smiles at the sight of Brown down in the ring before beginning to march forward. Brown doesn’t look intimidated in the slightest as Roth circles the ring and then jumps up onto the apron, snatching a mic from the ring announcer as he steps through the ropes.

HA: You can feel the intensity in the air….these two men will meet for the UK Championship at Ground Zero…

HE: Two very intimidating individuals…both have been highly impressive in reaching the final…

*Roth looks Brown up and down and then breathes deeply as he glares into his rival’s eyes. Both men just continue to stare at one another before Roth lifts his microphone to speak. He looks around at the crowd and smiles.

Roth: I’m supposed to be afraid of this?

*Roth shakes his head as he surveys Brown

Roth: You’ll have to forgive me Marcus because when I was in the backstage area just then I heard that there was a man out here making threats toward me. I heard that there was a man in this ring who was as bad as they came, a man who claims that he has what it takes to beat me at Ground Zero!

*Roth mockingly looks over Brown’s shoulder and behind his back

Roth: And yet here I stand and I can’t seem to find such a man anywhere, oh please will you help me find what I am looking for?

*Brown steps right into Roth’s face

Roth: I hate to be the one to come out here and burst that bubble of yours but this whole act you’ve got going on may have got you this far, tough street kid turned legitimate contender, but we aren’t playing around with kid gloves anymore…all those waves you’ve been making, all those superlatives they attached to your career so far….they mean nothing now that your standing face to face with a man who ain’t just going to roll over and die when you click your fingers.

Your not looking at Yarmouth Blade right here….I’m not Jonathan Daniels and I sure as hell am not Jimmy Phillips…..you don’t steamroller your way past a guy like me…

*Brown smirks

Roth: And I’m glad to see that you find this whole thing funny…I’m happy to see that you see the jovial side of this conversation….because at Ground Zero you won’t be laughing, there won’t be one trace of a smile on that face….heck, Brown, I’d be surprised if you have much of a face left after I’m done breaking it…

*The crowd make a gasping noise as Brown’s eyes narrow and he goes nose to nose with Roth

Roth: You say that I have nothing to earn my reputation as the “baddest man on the planet” but that’s only because you haven’t experienced what I am capable of, first-hand. I’ll admit that me and you have never gone toe to toe, I don’t know a whole lot about you, but what I do know is that there are two kinds of people in this world…..there are those who like to talk about it….

*Roth points at Brown

Roth: And there are those who like to BE ABOUT IT…

*Roth rips off his t-shirt to reveal a monstrous torso underneath, his muscles ripple as he smiles at DeMarcus Brown.

Roth: You can run your mouth all you like but I’ve looked into your eyes and I know that the moment you step in the ring with me at Ground Zero is the moment that you are going to realise that talk is cheap…you haven’t experienced pain like I can deliver, you have never been pushed beyond the pain barrier like I will push you…..bottom line, you have never stepped up to a man like me because if you had….you wouldn’t be breathing the same air as me right now.

Your not completely brain dead, though, your assessment of Jones was half right….he is afraid of what is going to happen at Ground Zero…..he was coming to you to offer a seat at the Authority’s table….but not because his faith in me is questionable….it’s because he’d hate a half-talented douchebag like you to end up in the morgue with some of your gangbanger buddies…

*Brown snarls at Roth, who doesn’t bat an eyelid

Roth: Hey I told him….that’s not a hoodrat’s mentality, they’d rather die for nothing than swallow their pride and accept a handout…but Jones actually wanted to spare you, he wanted to give you a second chance…..but you spat it right back in his face like the ingrate that you are….the worst move this country ever made was loosening the shackles from around your wrists…

HE: OH GOD…

HA: We may need to edit that out…

*DeMarcus Brown is swelling with anger at Roth’s words

Roth: Because the moment they gave you power is the moment you actually felt worth something….but I see through the façade, I see you for what you really are….a no-good savage, a poison without an antidote…despite Mr Jones’ best efforts, your not worth his time…

And I think now he’s starting to realise that…he’s starting to realise that he can get a dozen guys like you from any run down street in any neighbourhood of any country on this planet…but guys like me, we don’t come around very often….it’s not often you open up your eyes and see a God-given masterpiece like the one that stands before you right now…

I am 6’4, 292 pounds of pure muscle and demolition….there is not a feat of strength that I cannot accomplish, I was custom-built by the good Lord himself to cause pain and suffering to any unfortunate soul to cross my path…I am stronger, faster and more athletic than any man in this industry today….I am an indestructible fighting machine…

And your right…up to this point my career has been a non-starter, my accomplishments are dwarfed by near enough every man on this roster….but I didn’t come here today to compare resumes with you…I didn’t come here to judge the outcome of our match on the past….I came here to show you a glimpse of the future…I came here to make you wake up and recognise that you are looking at reality and in the real world, there is no happy ending for you…

Because just like every other opponent I have had in this tournament, you are overlooking me on the fact that I have yet to taste glory in a pro-wrestling ring….you are judging my chances on what you have watched on a VT….and just like every other man that has stepped in the ring with me here in 6CW, you just added your name to the growing list of victims…

Thus far I have destroyed a former 6WF World Champion…..a former HWF World Champion….and one of the fastest rising stars on this roster….I have made three opponents look less than ordinary and I did that without even breaking a sweat…..I didn’t empty my tank on securing my final position, I barely even got out of first gear…..

You can stand there in front of these people and you can proclaim whatever you like….but come Ground Zero you are going to have to back up each and every word that has left your mouth and quite frankly I don’t think you’ve got the intestinal fortitude to make it happen…

I’m not an old woman who you mug on the streets…I’m not some shop security who can’t chase you down from the mall….I’m not some social worker who will forgive your indiscretions because you’ve had it tough…I am your worst nightmare and no matter where you turn I am going to be right there, hounding you and hunting you until finally you succumb to my dominance….I am going to take you so far out of your comfort zone that you will be screaming for your mother by time I am finished with you…

You may act tough but I am a tough and I don’t need a bandana and a hoody to prove my credentials…you step in the ring with me at Ground Zero and I’ll give you all the proof you need…

The UK Championship tournament is my ticket to the big time….it’s my springboard to the upper echelons of this business…my opportunity to take that spotlight and shine it directly on me….there ain’t room for the two of us on this ladder of success, there ain’t enough space for both of us at the summit of that mountain…

So I suggest you start climbing back down to safety whilst you still can…because the longer you stand in front of me, testing my patience, the more likely I am to put your a55 back in the gutter where you belong…

*The crowd are going wild as Roth lowers his mic and he goes face to face with Brown once again.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Roth and Brown remain locked in a battle of wills neither man willing to back down, DeMarcus slowly begins to lift the microphone to his mouth.

DB: Make Me! Make me leave this ring, you say I’m all talk that I haven’t proved anything, well in my book I’ve proven a whole lot more than you in my time here, I’ve stole the show time and time again because it is what I do. You’ve stalled and stuttered your way through to date Tyler,You’ve done well to make it to these finals, your fortunes may indeed be changing, but it’s not going to be at my expense you will have to wait your turn and play nicely with the others. Im sure if you go cap in hand to Jones he will be able to find something else more suitable for your talents, you’ve got some muscles on you, I ve heard the guys that ship the equipment in out every week could do with a hand, you would be a god amongst men in that department, rather than just a wannabee b1tch.

DeMarcus smirks much to the annoyance of Roth who leans forward even more till the two men are touching foreheads.

HA: This is getting out of hand, these two men look like they are about to rip each other apart, we best have security on standby

HE: Let them fight, why do we have to wait till Ground Zero

DeMarcus steps away from Roth turning his back on him and pacing around the ring

DB: What I don’t understand Roth is why my upbringing seems to bother you so much and the talk of how I should be in chains well that sh1t is just not cool man, although im guessing you would prefer me in chains Roth at least that way it might be more of a fair fight, Im proud of my heritage Roth and I am proud of where I have come from, my ancestors had their own kind of trouble just like I have had, Its people like you with their prejudices that are a sad reminder of those times, people like you that need to be taught a lesson, they say history never repeats itself but it seems I have the ideal chance to do just that. Growing up on the streets is hard work Roth its survival of the fittest, Ive not had everything in life handed to me, I have had to fight and scrap for everything, you can insult my mother all you want Roth, heck id even join you, she wasn’t there for me what do I care. Would I change anything given the opportunity, damn no because it has made me the man I am today, I learnt the lesson at an early age that if you want something you have to take it grasp it with both hands and don’t let go, Id steal from my own brother if it meant that I would be better off, that’s what it means to be from the street Roth you do whatever it takes. Ive mugged, stolen and beaten men twice your size, men who like you thought I was all talk, that I had nothing to back up my words, they learned first-hand just like you will, that when it comes to it im the most brutal, most vicious, most sadistic son of ho that you could ever hope to come up against.

You want me to treat you as an equal Roth, you want me to treat you as a real threat to my championship claim, fine you got it hommie, but don’t go crying to daddy, when I show you just how much out of your depth you are. You’re right you are not Jimmy Phillips, Yarmouth Blade or Jonathan Daniels, but right now you sound exactly like them, each one of them persistently claimed that I was not better than them, that I could not topple them, then they all watched as I simply stepped over them, like you will do at Ground Zero then I will laugh in your face like I have done tonight just to remind you that I told you so.

Brown begins to laugh as Roth rushes forward to confront him.

HE: The hatred between these two seems to be growing by the second

HA: Brown seems to be thriving in it, he looks like he’s enjoying himself

DB: I can understand why you wouldn’t want me to be a part of the Authority Roth, you’re scared for your own place, because if I were to join you would be irrelevant, why would Jones need you if he had me you would be surplus to requirements. Is that what you’re telling yourself Roth, that Jones is afraid of what you are capable of, that the reason he approached me is because he is scared about my wellbeing, HA! In what world does that sound like anything Jones would do, you’re supposed to be his ally but I feel I know him a whole lot better than you do Roth, we are talking about the man who cares only about himself, a man who has arranged attacks on the so called champions of this company, am expected to believe that he has grown a heart, that he Is worried about little old me, as you put it a hood rat from the sewer. I thought you were stupid enough already Roth, now I’m beginning to realise you have about the mental capability of a neanderthal man, maybe you should crawl back to your cave and stare in amazement at the open flames, that is if you’ve even grasped the concept of fire yet, highly doubtful from that look on your face.

The crowd are stunned as Brown attempts to knock on the head Roth, only to stop short. DeMarcus then smirks and wipes his mouth

DB: You think I hide behind the bandanna behind the hood, that im nothing more than a savage, is that what you think caveman? Fine then I’ll give you exactly what you want.

DeMarcus takes whips off the hoody and tosses it too one side, revealing his bare chest. Brown then beats his fist against his chest and lets out a primal scream.

DB: Well, Is this what you want Roth, is this truly what you want, Ive been civilised to date, but if you want it ill show you the true meaning of disorder

HA: Its chaos out here Henry

HE: If these two do go at it, I won’t be the man to stop them

DeMarcus then spits at the feet of Roth and the two men go toe to toe once more

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by cabowers Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:30 pm

The camera opens onto an empty metro radio arena before seeing a lone figure sat in the stands. The camera moves up the stands and in the stands is Drake sat alone taking in the empty arena. He sees the camera and smiles while removing his sunglasses and placing them in his jacket pocket before motioning for the cameraman to take a seat next to him.

D: 'Just give it a minute, got someone else joining us'

Drake stays sat in his seat, putting his foot up on the seat in front of him, eventually someone else starts running up the stairs bringing an even bigger grin to Drake's face.

???: 'Sorry for being late, I wasn't expecting your phone call and then I had to get a suit, and a haricut and...'

D: 'Just sit down relax, we'll roll the film and then you just conduct that interview you've wanted with me since I returned.'

The camera fades to black before coming back with a smiling AJ Henderson sat in front of it.

AJ: 'Ladies and gentlemen it has been a long time since I was last here in 6CW but right now it isn't about the return of the Love Machine, AJ Henderson but rather about the man who is the crowd annoited Original Original, that man is Drake.

Drake, it is an honour to be back here in and to be the one you give your first in depth interview to since returning to 6CW. So tell me what have been your immediate thoughts since you returned.'

D: 'Well AJ, it's great to be back here and it's great to have you here sat beside me just like old times.'

AJ: 'And it is those old times that you are wanting to bring back to 6CW is that correct.'

D: 'Not the old times per se but better times. The one constant through 6CW from the very begining right the way through to right now is that there is always someone or something trying to be better than others. A group or an individual trying to exert their will on the general populace without giving a care about what they are doing or who they are hurting.'

AJ: 'I'm assuming right now you are talking about The Authority, Mr Jones and your namesake Drake Callihan.'

D: 'Right now it's the Authority, but there's always been someone. Dear old Ollie, The Dominion, 6WF, Genesis. There's always someone. You look at what is happening and the way they are treating Nate Nack or Liam Wood or Thunder, anyone who isn't agreeing or conforming is on their list and there's going to be a reckoning and it's just a shame that once again this is the situation we find ourselves in.

You look at the fact that both champions are having to deal with 2 challengers. In Liam Wood, he is having to deal with Vincent Costello and Enforcer, a man we had the chance to sign in 6CW before but declined and a man who was ran out of 6CW by two stooges of a greater power. Yes let's not forget he's been here before but had to leave after two half wits got the better of him. He's now in the role of the half wit doing the bidding of someone else just to get ahead. At least Costello and Enforcer aren't quite on the same page, unlike Plague and Orthrus.

Mighty Mighty Nate Nack, the man who is trying his best to prop 6CW up on his own having to deal 1) with two monsters and 2) two men who appear on the same page, I do fear for my friend AJ, and he might not appreciate me saying that but it's the way I feel right now, it's also why I have to make sure I'm victorious at Ground Zero.'

AJ: 'I'm glad you brought that up. You make your return to PPV at Ground Zero when you face 6CWs resident superhero in the form of Thunder and the Authority have decreaed that if you lose then Nate Nack also loses his rematch clause while if Thunder loses Liam Wood loses his.'

D: 'Like I say AJ, four people not agreeing with the Authority and look at what they are doing, forcing us to face one another and take things away from one another. Come Ground Zero, the fight for the soul of 6CW begins and we will emerge victorious, I promise you that AJ. For we are one thing that the Authority never will be, a family.'

The camera pans round to the ring before fading out.

cabowers

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:10 pm

*Roth is looking at Brown as though he is seeing him for the first time

Roth: You've got to be kidding me....let's be honest here Kid Chocolate, your not going to put your hands on me, not even you would be that stupid, so how about you put your shirt back on and close up your mouth for a few minutes....let someone with some intelligence speak for awhile...

*The crowd boo as Roth takes a step back and Brown urges him to come forward and fight

Roth:Let me go back to something you said earlier, though, because I am sure I heard you say that I'm lucky to be in the finals? Are you just joking around with me now or are we actually going to compare our journeys to Ground Zero's finale?

Because last time I checked you didn't walk through two former world champions on route to the UK Championship, you weren't classed as the "underdog" in any of your contests....I earned my spot more than anybody else, I fought tooth and nail to get exactly where I am today so make no mistake about it. You and nobody else has looked more convincing than me in the last month and a half in 6CW, I am the former player right now....I'm number one when it comes to getting the job done, I urge you to not forget that fact.

When they announced this tournament everybody expected to see you in the final, everyone believed you would be in the mix when it was all said and done. But I was written off from the get go, dismissed and underestimated, you have no idea what is like to be in that kind of position. Believe me I'm not looking for followers but I busted my a55 to get where I am today, I scratched and I clawed so don't think you get to just stand here in front of all of these idiots and make out like your some sort of superior being....you ain't (beep) to me, Brown, your less than dirt on the bottom of my boot....whatever you achieved up unto this point doesn't faze me because you never stood in the ring with a guy like me, you never had a fight with anyone on my level...so as good as you think you, you have no idea how good I am....but you will, your going to have a front row view all to yourself!

*Roth looks around the Metro and he breathes in the boos from the fans

Roth: I don't care what backstreet they dragged you up in, I don't care if they found you in a dumpster. I couldn't care less how tough you had it as a kid or what sort of a rough neighborhood you were forced to grow up in. Not of that, not one moment of trauma or tribulation, has prepared you for what is waiting at Ground Zero, nothing and nobody that you have faced in your life compares to the challenge that stands in front of you right now.

You wanna be the tough guy? Then you go right ahead and front up to me because I guarantee you that the first punch that lands is going to leave your eyeballs in my fist. You don't stand and bang with a banger, you don't square up to a guy like me and come out smelling of roses. This whole tactic you've got going on, fighting fire with fire, is going to be your ultimate downfall and I can see it right now. Because I'm bigger than you, stronger and more powerful that you could ever imagine....when I hit you you are going to stay hit, when I put my hand through your face then not even a plastic surgeon is going to able to put you back together.

You wanna bring up my involvement in The Authority but you need to understand that that means nothing in the grand scheme of this contest. My affiliation with those guys doesn't need to be the centre of your attention, you need to focus on the man right in front of you and nothing else....because if you blink, you take your eyes off that ball for just a micro-second....

*Roth smiles

Roth: Then winning the UK Championship will be the least of your worries...learning to walk again will probably be high on your list of priorities...

Don't you get it Brown, your punching above your weight....your way out of your comfort zone and although it may not feel like it right now, it's going to drop on your head like a tonne of bricks when that bell sounds and you realise it's just me and you. You may have pushed your way past the rest of the locker-room but when 6CW and EWF merged your days of being the playground bully came to a very abrupt end...

I do everything better than you do....I am superior to you in every single way....and of course right now both of us are going to stand here and claim the same thing but on fight night the talking stops and only one of us will be able to back up our claims....that guy isn't you, just incase you were getting confused, because you are a deluded sewer rat and your opinion is as reliable as an alcoholic claiming they don't drink...

I'm sure you wake up and you look in the mirror everyday, I'm sure you tell yourself that your the greatest thing walking God's green earth....I'm sure you've got a bunch of leeches and coat-tail riders from the ghetto that tell you the exact same thing....but just because it comes out of your mouth, because the "homies" hanging off your nutsack re-iterate it....that doesn't make it gospel, that doesn't make it the truth...

Sunday night at Ground Zero I am going to show you the truth in such a plain manner that not even a tree-swinging jacka55 like you can deny it....when I'm done breaking you down, snapping your bones and ripping you limb from limb, I am going to make you look into my eyes and admit just how very wrong you where....

This is probably the point where your itching to retort, and heck I'll give you the spotlight so you can talk some more, but if I was you then I would think long and hard about what comes out of your mouth next....you've already dug yourself a hole, you already heaped pressure on your shoulders....are you sure you can handle it?

Write me off at your own peril....tell yourself your walking out of here on Sunday night with that championship belt...you pump your balls up just as much as you like...

But when I walk out of here with that gold around my waist and your forced to watch me head up that rampway toward the back....ready to celebrate with the rest of The Authority.....you remember this moment, you remember that I told you exactly what was coming...

Don't say I didn't warn you!

*Roth motions for Brown to take the floor as he backs away into the corner and looks at his opponent with disdain. Brown looks riled up as he takes the stage once again.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Our scene opens with black and white footage of EWF Day Of Reckoning, we see the footage of EWF World Champion The Viper Liam Wood claiming the title in the War Games cage, tears roll down his face as he holds the World and TV Titles, he drops to his knees as team EWF rejoice about saving the company, the footage continues to play but begins to turn to static and distorts, as it turns to static other colour footage can be seen but it quickly turns back to the Day Of Reckoning footage, this time the moment of Michael Conrad turning his back on The Fear Project, hitting Enforcer with the Dust Buster. Once again the footage flickers, this time in the static the face of Vincent Costello can be seen, he lets out a sick laugh, it then turns to footage of the Fear Campaign taking him out.

The static continues until the 6CW logo appears on a black screen and 27 Club - Letlive begins to play quietly in the background, we go back to the black and white footage of Liam Wood with the belt. It moves in slow motion as the audio of that night plays over the top.

JK: WORLD EATER!

DF: YES…..YES…..YES!

Crowd: ONE...TWO…THREE!

JK: OH HELL YES….

DF: HE DID IT…..THEY DID IT……WE WON!

Ding ding ding

JK: Extraordinary scenes here inside the Elite Coliseum….

Rick Ambrose: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner…representing Team EWF…and the NEW EWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…THE VIPER…LIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

DF: WHAT A MATCH…..WHAT A NIGHT….WHAT AN HISTORIC MOMENT….

JK: TAKE A BOW TEAM EWF…..LIAM WOOD YOU ARE THE NEW WORLD CHAMPION…OH MY GOD WHAT A MOMENT THIS IS….

The crowd are in utter pandemonium as “666” blasts out of the speakers and Liam Wood is knelt over the blood-stained body of Enforcer. The War Games cell is beginning to lift back into the rafters as the referee walks over to Wood with the TV Championship and his newly won EWF World Championship….

DF: Liam Wood is the sole survivor….he is a double champion….he is the man….
The footage plays and gets slower and slower until it stops, it begins to shake and distort more than before, the footage stretches as the laughter of Enforcer and Costello begins to be heard...suddenly silence.

Voice Over: Sometimes dreams can become nightmares

The music kicks back in and the images flicker between Viper giving up his TV Title, Viper being attacked by the Soldiers Of Authority and Viper being forced to fight with Nate Nack and best friend Thunder...it shows the countless attacks by Enforcer and Costello.

Voice Over: When the odds are stacked...do you give in? Do you fight? Do you live...or do you die?

Footage of Viper being supported by Thunder and Emmy begins to play along with footage of him and Nate Nack working together, it then shows Viper beating the team of Enforcer and Tyler Roth. It then cuts to footage of Viper with the mic in the centre of the 6CW ring, the Copper Box arena stood on their feet for him.

Viper: My name is The Viper Liam Wood, I am YOUR EWF Champion...I am the hottest property in this business today...I am the man they wanted...I am the man who said no...I am the man who won't sell his soul to the devil!

Images of Drake Callihan and Mr Jones sat at a large desk with Kelsey stood behind them plays over the audio, the footage distorts and goes back to Viper.

Viper: Believe me when I say, I am a man with nothing to lose, they all think that this title is already lost, they all think I can't do it...so wether I keep MY title or not...I go out like a champion...The Authority are about to see how dangerous a man without fear truly is...I'll take their handpicked henchmen and drag them to a place far worse than hell.

Voice Over: Sometimes evil conquers good...sometimes the darkness takes over the light...

The footage changes to Vincent Costello holding the EWF title during his reign before changing to Enforcer sat in a large throne, Mr Jones and Drake Calihan stand beside him, the video ends with Liam Wood stood in darkness, his features lit up by a bright light, he stares in to the camera as the voice over continues.

Voice Over: Sometimes...you can't wake up from a nightmare...

The scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:25 pm

Max Adamson is shown watching a monitor deep in thought. He is tentatively holding a plastic cup of water which he occasionally sips from as he watches footage of GazzyD receiving medical attention after Anarchy went off the air.

gazzyD wrote:The scene opens backstage after Anarchy has just gone off air. The camera focuses in on the trainers room and voices can be heard inside. we look and see gazzy getting looked over by the doctors

Doc: OK gazzy, can you look into the light for me please.....good, and the other eye. Fantastic

Gazzy can be seen reluctantly going along with the doctors orders

Doc: Now, can you tell me how many fingers am I holding up?

gazzy is despondant and doesn't answer

Doc: gazzy, we're nearly done I promise. But I need to run through these final through tests. If I don't then I won't be able to clear you for competition. Now, how many fingers?

Once again gazzy remains silent, his head bows and he looks down at his hand which is heavily bandaged with an icepack, he winces in pain as he turns his hand over

Doc: gazzy....please. If you want to compete just tell me how many fingers am I holding up

The doctor suddenly jumps back as gazzy jumps to his feet and grabs him by the throat pressing him up against the wall

g: THREE!!! OK THREE FINGERS! NOW GET THEM OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I SNAP THEM! NO MORE TESTS...NO MORE STUPID QUESTIONS! I KNOW I CAN COMPETE AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS, I DON'T NEED NO STUPID DOCTORS NOTE!

Doc: (said in a low voice while gazzy is still choking him) you can't.....you can't compete unless I sign you off. Gazzy please

gazzy grabs the doctors hand with his spare hand and grabs his index finger

g: I ALREADY SAID NO MORE QUESTIONS, NO MORE TESTS. NOW YOU'RE GOING TO SIGN ME OFF OR I'M GOING TO BREAK ONE FINGER AT A TIME UNTIL YOU DO

Doc: gazzy...ple....ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

gazzy bends the first finger back before moving on to the next, the doctor is near tears as gazzy attacks the second finger and then moves on to the third

Doc: Alright alright I'll clear you I'll clear you

gazzy releases the doctor and then as the adrenaline clears he clutches at his injured hand again. The doc routes around for his paperwork and completes the rest of the exam before signing it at the bottom and handing a copy to gazzy. Gazzy looks at it as a twisted smile appears on his face

g: Max you son of a b!tch, your ass is going down

gazzy walks out of the trainers room as the doctor clutches at his fingers in pain
(The footage finishes and Max Adamson continues to sip his water, being completely calm as he smiles to himself. The smile is broken as Christy James approaches Adamson for an interview)

CJ: Max! Your thoughts about what you just watched?

Max: Christy, how are you... Don't answer that. I don't care. Was just a bit of small talk. To break the ice. Anyway.

(Adamson takes another sip of water before speaking)

Max: What I just watched were the actions of a desperate man making yet another mistake. It's all about the mistakes Gazzy. Speaking of which, seeing as we've already blurred the lines of reality, Gazzy is such a stupid name that as of right now, I will be referring to you by your real name, Gareth. Gareth has made another mistake Christy. Gareth has severe concussion. He is not legitimately cleared to compete. But hey, as long as he got the paperwork signed, I don't really care. Just makes it that bit more likely that Ground Zero will be GazzyD's Ground Zero. You will suffer the consequences I've already given you a taste of, only on a much bigger scale. And going into it concussed? You're stupider than you look Gareth.

CJ: You targetted GazzyD at his lowest, and in doing so appear to have awaken the sleeping giant so to speak. GazzyD hasn't been this focused and fit in a long time! Why would you go to such lengths to get at him?

(Adamson takes yet another sip of water before replying)

Max: Isn't it obvious? I wanted Gareth at his best. I wanted him to have absolutely NO excuses. When the records state Max Adamson defeated GazzyD at 6CW Ground Zero 2013, I wanted it to be known that GazzyD was at 100%, both physically and mentally. He now wont be physically at 100% because of the actions of Max Adamson. I decided that I would have more fun picking him apart piece by piece. I defeated him last week on Anarchy, because I am smarter and better than him. I needed him to know exactly that. Ground Zero isn't about you Gareth. It's about the people who used to love you. It's about the people who used to admire you. People like your ex-wife. She loved you. She admired you. She respected you. For years she would take a back seat while her husband travelled the world, leaving everything in the ring for these fans but neglecting his beautiful wife. When she asked questions, when she wanted physical and emotional support from her husband, do you know what she got Christy?

(Christy shakes her head)

Max: She got a black eye.

(Adamson finishes his water and crushes the plastic cup angrily)

Max: She got abused by her husband. Her so-called soulmate. In the ring, GazzyD the performer was an inspiration to the fans, a true hero. Outside the ring, Gareth was a vile disgusting excuse for a man. This is the kind of man the naive 6CW fans are cheering for. If the fans want to cheer GazzyD despite knowing what he's like, that says more about them and frankly I wouldn't want their support.

CJ: Those are some very bold accusations levelled at GazzyD... Any proof?

Max: Proof? Cuts and bruises heal Christy. Emotional scars aren't visible to other humans Christy. GazzyD felt the need to steal my spot in 6CW, but this runs oh-so much deeper. So many little things are going to culminate at Ground Zero. I could, no, I WILL name all of Gareth's crimes right now, and when I'm finished, everyone will know why this so-called vendetta from Max Adamson began. And if the 6CW fans have any shred of decency, maybe they'll stop booing Max Adamson and start realising the job I'm doing for the future of your children. To teach this bully a lesson. Gareth is guilty of...

(Adamson stares bemusedly at someone who has walked into his eyeline)

Max: What are you doing here?

??: Just stop all this. Please.

Max: I'm doing this for you!

??: I know, but this is too much. I just want it all to end.

Max: Oh it'll end soon enough. At Ground Zero. I saved you, you'd think a little respect would come with it...

??: I do respect you, but I still care about Gazzy and he's suffered enough...

Max: Maybe you should have thought about that before you cheated on him. But it's no bother to me if you want to feel guilty for all of his crimes. Go for it. At Ground Zero I will teach your ex-husband a lesson. There's no going back now.

(Adamson walks off and the camera reveals Gazzy's ex wife in tears)

Henry: Even Gazzy's ex wife thinks this has gone on long enough!

Harold: As Adamson said, it's too late now. Adamson and Gazzy are going to collide at Ground Zero and there is nothing anybody can do to stop them!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:57 pm

The cameras spark to life with Christy on location, mic in hand, with a blue curtain behind her.

With an almost whispered tone of voice "Often in this business, the risk is part of the reward. Sometimes, there is violence that has no reason. I'm here to talk to Robin Reborn, laid up in hospital for 5 days since Anarchy and a wild attack by the monster Ojore. Behind this curtain, Reborn is currently in consultation with his doctor, his concerned parents still shaken by the events of last week."

"I think right now, we can do a little bit of sneaky, investigative journalism, and listen in to their conversation." The camera slips in, seemingly unnoticed, through the curtain that surrounds Reborn's hospital bed. Reborn is there, laid up, covered in bandages, cuts and bruises.

The Doctor is standing above him, his parents in chairs sat forward, listening.

"Mr Reborn, I can only advise you rest. This Chamber of Horrors sounds nothing like the recovery I have consistently advised. Broken ribs, concussion and the kind of deep bruising across your body; these are injuries that will only get better with time. It is my professional opinion that you refrain from training for at least 6 weeks, let alone competition."

Reborn sits up, wincing with pain, but fire in his eyes "Not happening Doc! That monster ain't getting to go home with his title, not least without going through me when theres nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. I am made for this match, this is the time that every fan in that 6CW crowd realises I am the wrestler they dreamed of seeing"

Robin's father just sighs and gets up to leave the area. His mother stands up, shaken, angry and concerned. "Robin, how many times can we beg you to stop with these stupid games. Its bad enough the risks you take of your own volition. But theres people in that 'business' of yours that play by no rules and live without any sort of morality. And its not them I see in hospital beds, heads cut open; bleeding inside and out."

Tears run down her face, but her determined ideal remains "Young man, we support you in everything you do, but me and your father are not behind you this time. You wont see us in Newcastle, I cant see you go through those Horrors. Hopefully, those 'fans' won't see you either!"

She steps out, as does the doctor, and Christy and the cameraman come in.

CJ "Robin, surely this is the end for your quest to make Ground Zero?"

Robin loos blankly past her, then a steely gaze meets her eye. "Christy, hell, everyone in 6CW can hear this. Robin Reborn does not stop cos of a little bump and bruise. Ribs get taped up, cuts heal. Robin Reborn is coming to the Metro Radio Arena, and not one person will leave that place, leave on that night, without the image of Robin Reborn stuck in their mind."

RR "Now, I need you and that camera to run along, I'm naked under this damn thing and I gotta get down to the gym. Peace out"

The camera fades...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Masters is seen entering the arena wearing his "That Damn Good" t-shirt and jeans. He walks past some of the talents of 6CW development. Masters stops and approaches them.

MM: So this is the crop of kids that are gonna wrestle for this company in the near future. *Masters chuckles*. Let me ask you guys something, who do you look up to around here? Where do you get all your pointers from and have questions answered?

Wrestler: Well...

MM: You know what don't answer that. I already know some of the people your gonna say, you know guys like Viper or Nate Nack right? Or how about Drake, Thunder or even Gazzy. Well if your gonna take there advise, sadly you have no chance of making it around here. Because you see not one of you, hell know one around here comes to Mike Masters for pointers. I mean look at me, you kids are looking at perfection you got that. The ultimate role model. I know you guys are watching 6CW week in and week out, well maybe you should take notes every time I step in the ring. And I suggest you all start right now because I am about to head out there and address the upcoming PPV, Ground Zero.

Masters music hits as he makes his way through the curtains out onto the entrance stage as he is welcomed to a mixed reception. Masters does his signature poses as he makes his way to the ring and grabs a microphone.

MM: Now I know all of you people watched the Main Event of Anarchy last week and trust me, I know. I saw the breakdown of the ratings for the Main Event, the numbers were off the roof once Mike Masters entered the stage. Anyway, enough about my popularity, lets just talk about how good I am and how I stole the show last wednesday. You see last Anarchy, I made history. I broke records, the books will show that I defeated, not one, not two, hell not even three, but four guys all by myself. Hell make that five if you count that weasel, Jones. Thats a feat thats not gonna be matched in the business but as always, The Authority always have to have it there way so they changed the match to a tornado match.

MM: You see, now this is where things got interesting. Mike Masters is all about sheer will and determination, not matter what the circumstance, I would never have given up to those low lifes. However, three stooges decided to come down to the ring and "rescue" me from the Authority. Well a message to all those guys, I didn't and never will need your help, so stay out of my business. I'm in this game for myself and don't give a Poopie about anyone. Just like I won't give a damn about my opponents come Sunday as I've proven I can beat four people in the same ring and I'll do it again at Ground Zero. People...people, Masters is here to show the world what he is all about. That will be shown once again at Ground Zero because I am that damn good!

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Brown steps out of his corner and to the middle of the ring not breaking eye contact with Roth

DB: I don’t know who is filling your head Roth, with some much hope and so much confidence, but what I do know is they need to stop and they need to stop now, because it’s a going to land you in some really deep water but you’ve even had chance to advance from the kiddie pool. At this very moment in time Tyler I don’t think you realise how close I am to breaking point, whilst you might believe that is a good thing, that’s it’s been your plan all along to rattle me, take me out of my stride, that is not going to work Roth if anything it’s the exact opposite of what you should have been doing. You’ve opened my eyes to the real Tyler Roth took a great big step out from the shadows, kicking and screaming making the whole world aware of your presence, bad decision Roth because no you have made a target of yourself and ive locked on and am more than prepared to let loose. You should have remained hidden, playing the part you were meant to play the underdog, the guy nobody expected anything off, you say that ive stacked a tones of weight on my shoulders with my outlandish claims, Id say you’ve heaped a whole mountain of pressure on your own now, pressure you could have done without.

Brown stops and takes in breathe before sniggering.

DB: Its pretty clear we are not going to settle this dispute over which one of us is the better man by standing here exchanging words Roth, I simply can’t process the deluded self-belief coming out of your mouth and well your just too stupid to take what am saying as you put it as gospel. At Ground Zero though we will do just that, only one of us is leaving with that title and you’re looking at him, I look at you and I see a man claiming to be bigger, stronger, faster, but really Roth what are you, twenty five at tops maybe thirty pounds heavier than me, do you really think that added weight you carry is going to make that much a difference, no what it means you’ve stuck plenty more needles in your arms than I ever have, but whilst you’ve gained that water weight you’ve lost your balls in the process, the thing that truly makes you a man, so in this completion between me and you as to who is the better specimen, I win every time Roth.

Brown gives Roth a cheeky wink and smiles

DB: You want me to concentrate solely on you Roth, you want to give you every second of my time, well im pleased to announce you have now got exactly what you requested, I hope that makes you happy for a moment, because in the long run this isn’t going to end well for you, so enjoy it whilst you can. You want hurt me Roth you want brake me, you’ve even gone as far as wanting to disfigure me, I say take your shot Roth and see what I do in response because whilst you talk a good games, Im an equally as mean a b@stard given the opportunity I wouldn’t think twice about crushing your skull with my boot, then instead of spitting at your feet Roth I will go spit on your grave, that’s if there’s enough left of you for them to bury. Im done with the small talk Tyler im counting down the days till Ground Zero, when I get my much deserved prize and the opportunity to bring down this new found veil of confidence you have, then you can go back to being a nobody and I can continue in whatever way I deem suitable. Im the first to admit I like the sound of my own voice,I could talk all day and never tire, but I can see your biting at the bit to say your peace, so like you Roth I will stand hear and let you take the floor, can I ask though that you wake me up once you’ve finished and try not take all day about it, I have somewhere else I would much rather be.

Brown back off to the corner leaning against the ropes, he yawns widely, then grins in Roths direction

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:56 pm

The following footage is not suitable for those of a nervous dispositions

5........Flashes a Lambs head dripping with blood
4........ Flashes a sheep hanging over a meat grinder
3........  A Man appears by the rope hanging the sheep

A Man stands covered in blood saying the following

"Here is no master of the damned other than me!  I am the one who wounds and maims; no one can escape from my power  "As long as I live, I shall carry out justice, I will bring vengeance on the 6CW roster.  I will make my them spill blood and forever live for eternity in a fiery hell"

The man steps into the picture to reveal the face of a bloodied Orthrus who looks down at his hands and laughs.

Tick Tock Nate, 7 Days and counting this is your fate, Their is nothing you can do to alter it, I am judge,jury and executioner and by the night ends of the 27th your fairytail title run will be over and a new one will begin to usher in the Age of Evil.

The landscape of 6CW will change forever, For those that are weak will get lost in the crowd and those who are strong will rise to the top. You will not make it to the top Nate , You are a weak minded excuse of a wrestler, When i earned my contract you crumbled like the pathetic person you are. You only came out of it with anything because of your lady of loose morals of wife begged and pleaded your way to the top.

In 7 days there is nothing she can do to stop that title being taken from you, So Nate make these 7 days count because im coming for that title and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

There is only 1 obstacle in my way and that's my "Special" friend Edward Plague, You see he's a bit of an enigma, You never quite know what he is thinking or planning. He lives in a fantasy world of his own pretending his a saviour of the masses concocting these notions in his head that somehow he's important and will eventually become world champion because of his special little dreams he has about how, everyone sees  pathetically evil he tries to be and everyone can see that he's just never going to cut it in the big boy playground.

Sunday will be time to put Edward back into special school and teach him lessons of what it takes to become relevant in this company.

I told you Nate that i would rip the title from your cold dead body, Time is running out Nate there's nothing you can do but accept your inevitable fate.

2....... The rope is cut dropping the sheep into the machine
1...... Blood splashes the screen writing 27/10/13 R.I.P as the scene ends

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:16 am

The scene opens in an old abandoned house, the camera slowly moves down the hall as light spills in through broken window panes and cracks in the wall, the dust floats slowly through the air...as the camera continues to move the footage shakes and distorts for a second before returning to normal, in the distance the feint sound of music can be heard.

As we get closer the music distorts along with the footage, it turns to static before the footage changes for a second to the home at night, blood covers the wall and written in the blood along the wall reads “a plague is coming”, it quickly comes back to normality as the camera continue to pan. The wall paper is peeling off revealing the dark brickwork underneath, the wood around the house is rotten and coated in a thick layer of dust. We reach the end of the hall and the music is now much louder, in the room we enter lies a single small ornate table, places upon the table is a child's music box, it slowly plays “ring a ring a roses” as we hear a voice to the right of us, the camera pans around slowly, as it does the scene once again changes to the room at night, along the wall reads “and we all fall down” in thick red blood, once again the footage changes to static and returns to the house at day time, when the camera stops panning we are joined by Edward Plague, he holds a piece of burnt paper which he reads from, the camera zooms back to reveal a room full of small children, all dressed in white victorian style clothing, they listen intently to the story that Edward is reading to them.

“Edward came down and blessed the weak man with gold, he gave him the power to control his life and become a better person...hehehe...he gave him the chance to live in the image of Edward, the chance to have everything he could dream of...hehehe....a chance to be less pathetic....hehehe...the man took the gold and began to change, he believe himself to be greater than Edward....he began to doubt....Edward...hehehe...he was soon to realise that gold can only protect you for so long...hehehe....that when the plague strikes...your gold will mean nothing...hehehe...that your LIFE...will mean nothing....hehehe...that the gifts that Edward can give you...hehehe...can be taken away!”

As Edward continues to tell the story the footage distorts, the scene changes to the room at night, Edward continues to tell the story but the children are now wearing Plague masks that hide their features and the soft noise of sobbing can be heard...the in the background behind Edward written once again in blood reads the words: “The Plague is here...”. The scene quickly changes back, the children smile as Edward tells his story.

“So the man took the gift and began to use it to become a better person, he used it to become better than his pathetic life would have let him...hehehe...all because of Edward...hehehe...but he forgot to remember who gave him the gift...hehehe...he cast Edward off and denied his true power...hehehe...he began to prey to someone else...hehehe....to false idols...he put his life in the hands of another Sheppard...hehehe...and just like the rest he became a lamb to the slaughter...hehehe...he became just another victim of Edward!”

Edward pauses, tossing the piece of paper on to the fire that roars beside him, he children begin to clap as they place their Plague masks over their faces and bow their head in prayer.

ALL:
No Angles, no Demons...only Edward
No Devils, no Gods...only Edward
No hope...only Edward.

Edward removes his plague mask to reveal an evil smile, the dust floats around the room and the camera begins to pan backwards as the chants repeat themselves.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:51 am

The lights in the arena go down and the 6CW image on the titantron is replaced by a black screen. A voice fills the arena...

Voice Over: The winds of change blow through 6CW. A hostile takeover has led to new faces and to new power.

On screen images of the dual broadcast of Anarchy and Conflict are broadcast, before the stars of EWF faces flash up one by one on the screen. The image pauses on Enforcer...

VO: As ever, some people are more receptive to change than others.

The image then changes to Liam Wood.

VO:Some people cannot handle Authority...

Wood's face fades out and text appears on the screen.

"All authority belongs to the people"
Thomas Jefferson

The image on screen then cycles through images of The Authority taking out their opponents.

VO: ...They fail to see that Authority is merely the way to ensure the people get what they deserve. Mediocrity had been accepted for too long, it takes bravery to stand up for what is right. It takes power to make it right. It takes knowledge to understand what is needed.

“The wisest have the most authority”
Plato

VO: Those who cannot accept change fear the consequences of talent shining through. They fear the time when they have to stand alone and be judged on their merits...

A video of Mike Conrad low blowing Enforcer at Day of Reckoning before Wood makes the pin plays as the voice over continues.

VO: ...They dread the fact that with Authority they will be judged on a level playing field.

An image of Enforcer, Mr Jones and Drake Callihan standing in front of the SOA fills the screen, before the following text is overlaid on it.

“Obedience to lawful authority is the foundation of manly character."
Robert E Lee

Video footage of Enforcer, Costello, Plague and Orthus being chased from the ring on Anarchy replaces the image.

VO: Things will not be easy for those who protect Authority. For those who stand up for what is right are targetted by the weak and those who want the status quo to remain. The true heroes are those who know the consequences of their actions, but remain strong in mind and body...

The video pauses on the image of Viper and Nack standing in the ring and fades to black with one final quote filling the screen

“You should be very careful who you make enemies with in this business.”
Mr Jones

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:26 pm

We're on a 6CW house show. Two local wrestlers are in the ring fighting it out when 'Limelight' blasts out of the speakers

He: Woah, we weren't expecting him tonight

gazzy walks out of the backstage to a standing ovation from the crowd. He makes his way down to the ring as the two up and coming guys part ways and exit. Gazzy circles the ring and grabs a mic before sliding in the ring

g: sorry for the interuption guys but there's something I really have to get off my chest

the crowd are chanting gazzys name but his reaction doesn't really change

g: We all know for the last few months life in 6CW hasn't exactly been rosy for yours truly. I've had my ass handed to me, been left battered and bloodied, all in all the rebirth of 6CW hasn't been the joyous occasion I was hoping it would be. But I tell you what, none of the beatings even compare to the rubbish sprouted by Max Adamson.

You see Max is trying to make himself out to be the good guy. The hero of this story. But there's one thing that he's not banked on, and thats that the 6CW universe aren't mindless morons that hang on the every word of Aussie scumbags.

Never before have I been accused of such horrible things, things that I couldn't even dream about doing to a woman I loved, the mother of my child. I'm not perfect, and maybe I wasn't the perfect husband, I wasn't around as often as I could have been but I was trying to earn a living, selling out arenas with 6CW so that I could provide for my wife, for my child...FOR OUR FUTURE!! Maybe I did miss my childs first steps...my childs first words, believe me there's not a day I don't think about that, not a day I don't beat myself up knowing that I should have been there. Maybe I did even miss the occasional birthday or an anniversary but the bigger picture was I'd have enough money that I could treat my girl like the princess I always knew she was. But I'll admit to my failings, I know I wasn't the perfect husband while I was away with this company but did I beat my wife? It turns my stomach that anybody can even think that

gazzy paces the ring and takes a few moments, the crowd are deadly silent

g: I loved my wife....I still do. You know I'd do anything for her and my child. Max knows this, and because he's made up this elaborate tale of how I stole HIS spotlight that HE loved so much, he's playing these stupid little mind games costing me something that I held dearest. WELL ENOUGH

I have had it up to here with the beatdowns, I've had it up to here with the attacks, I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH THESE SMEGGING ACCUSATIONS!!!

Max, I want you to listen to what I have to say, you can choose to take these words as my advice to you, or you can ignore them. It's up to you. For the first time since 6CW re-opened it's doors The History Maker...The Human Highlight Reel is back. The BS you've spreading has lit a fire deep inside me that I haven't felt since I owned this company, you are the only person to blame for your own demise. At Ground Zero for one night only I'm going to put you in the spotlight you crave once again. But when the dust has settled and all is said and done you're going to be sorry you ever got involved in my life. You've well and truly p!ssed off the wrong guy. I'll put you back in the spotlight, but just as quickly I'm gonna take you out of it, and you'll never be in it....ever....again

gazzy drops the mic as the crowd start to loudly chant his name

He: Well, that isn't the gazzy we've grown accustomed to over the years

Ha: Not even close. Max has clearly touched a nerve with gazzy, and it looks like until this is done he's all business

Back to top Go down

Post by cabowers Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:29 am

As gazzy is stood in the ring as the crowd chants his name 'Pieces' begins to play as the crowd are insure what to do.

He: And well here comes another guest for the evening.

Drake steps out from behind the curtain to a thunderous reception. He raises his arm in the air before walking down to ring.

Ha: since drake came back to 6cw he's always talked about bring some dignity back to this place so how about he does what he says and get himself and gazzy out of the ring.

Drake enters the ring and grabs another microphone and walks up to gazzy and smiles.

Crowd: drake x10

Drake smiles then takes a steps back before raising the microphone to his lips. As he does gazzy motions for him to be quiet.

Crowd: gazzy x10

Gazzy looks at drake and smiles. Drake again goes to speak but is again cut off by the crowd.

Crowd: gazzy
Drake
Gazzy
Drake
Gazzy
Drake.

The crowd eventually die down.

Drake: finally the gazzyd I remember is coming out to play. I remember this gazzy the man who sold his own soul to be at the top of the ladder, the man who did whatever it took to make sure his name was in lights each and every night and because of that, and trust me these are words I never though I'd ever say but in a way I agree with max.

The crowd boo heavily at this statement.

Drake: oh don't get me wrong max Adamson is the lowest form of life on this planet and when it comes to Australia's biggest losers he ranks just above the guy and girls from the TV show and just below there cricket team which shows you just how much he sucks, but you did steal his spotlight gazzy.

Now before you go all out of control green rage monster on me, just hear me out.

That's not a bad thing.

You see it wasnt just max's spotlight you stole. It was everyone's. They were working there asses off but you were working harder, you were going that extra mile, you were going further, training harder, watching every match, listening to everyone in the back looking for ways to be exactly what you wanted to be and when it was all said and done you did it. You climbed the mountain, scaled the ladder, grabbed the brass ring, crossed the line and became heavyweight champion, but as the old saying goes you can't make omelettes without smashing a few eggs, and you made enemies along the way and right now one of those enemies has decided to rear his rather ugly unfortunate head again just after we thought we'd seen the last of him.

Now everyone knows your take on max Adamson and most know my opinion on the guy, if you don't just search the 6cw archives for drake and the bastions shoot on 6cw, trust me its worth the time if only to see what Aj Henderson turned into once he hit puberty.

But you see he's back and just like before he's causing trouble for our own. You weren't here at the start gazzy but you are an original. Now I was stupid and at one time I turned my back on my family and cast my lot with people like Adamson in the vein hope of doing something that few people thought was possible and it proved just that, impossible.

But I'm here to rectify that. Since that day I've never really been welcomed back by anyone in the back because they knew that I could change teams at any point but at this time, in this place the only team I'm on is mine and my own, my family. Gazzy, 6cw is heading for a war and people will be forced to choose sides.

I've fought my brother once and have no intention to do so again. You weren't family before, but I consider you it now.

So that's my cards on the table gazzy, come Sunday do whatever you want to Australia's biggest loudmouth and I'll hold up my end and make sure that even if Nate Nack doesn't walkout holding a belt that we can still get it back, then come and join the revolution because change is coming and even though it's a change it's a change to the past.

Drake turns to leave.

Drake: and if you don't think I'd go to great lengths to make sure that me and mine come out on top, well I've just agreed to dance with the same devil as you did once, so think about that when you decide.

cabowers

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Our scene opens in the Copper Box arena, the camera pans through the audience where the members wear different t-shirts of the 6CW roster and fans proudly hold up homemade signs, suddenly €666 by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to blast from the speakers and a giant flash of fire bursts from the stage, as the fire cuts away the crowd go crazy as the current EWF World Heavyweight Champion, The Viper Liam Wood appears wearing a grey Macho Man t-shirt and proudly displaying his title belt across his shoulder, he walks to the centre of the stage and begins to work the crowd in to a frenzy before making his way down to the 6CW ring, taking a mic and rolling in to the ring.

As he walks around the ring he touches the four turnbuckles before placing his belt carefully across one of them, he pauses for a few seconds as he soaks in the attention of the adoring fans who chant a mix of “EWF” and “Viper” chants, he walks back to the title and shows it to the fans one more time before kissing it and placing it back down.

HE: On Sunday the Authority will make sure Viper will be kissing that title goodbye!

HA: Surly you know by now! No matter what the odds...you can never count this young man out!

Viper continues to pause as the cheers get louder to louder and the sound of stamping feet takes over reaching an almost deafening level, he smiles as the chants continue before slowly lifting the microphone to his lips, the crowd begin to calm as Viper remains quiet, the arena almost reaches silence as Viper begins to finally speak.

“I am so sick of all this right now...”

The crowd are now stunned to silence as Viper lowers the mic and begins to walk around the arena, a few fans begin to chant “WE BELIEVE!” slowly but surely the whole crowd begins to get behind the chant until the arena is once again at a deafening level...Viper begins to speak again.

“I'm so sick of what I was becoming, what I was letting them make me...I forgot the most important thing...I am the best in this God Damn business!”

The crowd erupt as Viper continues to talk about the past month or so since his debut for 6CW

“Over the last few weeks I've began to make excuses, I've claimed I've had nothing to lose and that a man with nothing is the most scary thing at all...but the truth is...it's not! The scariest thing there is, is a man fighting with his life on the line and truth be told...that belt (points towards the World Title) IS my life...I put my body on the line for it before and on Sunday...I'll be doing it again in a ladder match!”

“I have to apologise for who I became because of the Authority! Who I became because of the jump attacks and who I became because of the odds being stacked against me...I forgot who I was...so for everyone here, for the Authority, for the Solidiers Of Authority, for that lady of loose morals Kelsey Calihan, for that knucklehead on commentary Henry Lloyd and most importantly for myself...I thought I'd leave a little reminder!”

HE: Knucklehead!? I can't wait to see this idiot lose that belt of his!

Henry stands up and begins to shout at Viper taking his headset off and attempting to make his way to the ring only to be held back by Harold, Viper smiles sitting on the ropes, inviting him in.

“My name is the Viper Liam Wood, I am the EWF World Heavyweight Champion...due to not being beaten or injured I am STILL the undefeated EWF Television Champion...I am the guy who does the things that seem impossible, I CONSTATLY overcome the odds and break down the barriers that these idiots in the back put in my way...I'm the man who takes a knife in to a gunfight and leaves untouched because I...AM...BULLETPROOF!”

“On Sunday I face two men who are going to team up and bitch out in a match I've never competed in since I've been in EWF or 6CW...last week I said there was no honour in losing my belt like a champion but right now, 4 days before I defend that belt...I'll tell you this”

Viper pauses as the audience hang on his every word, he looks over at the belt and smiles before adopting a more serious tone

“Enforcer...Vinnie...if either of you want to leave Ground Zero with my belt...you're going to have to rip it from my cold, dead...hands...because there is no way I am going to roll over for either of you...bring your weapons, bring your soliders...bring your double teaming, backstabbing moves but prepare for me to put you through hell every step of the way and if you doubt me for even a second...I'll break you both in half.”

The crowd go crazy as Viper begins to hype them up before signing off

“I hope you're ready for war boys.”

Viper drops the mic on the ground, grabbing the World Title before rolling out of the ring and exiting through the crowd as the scene fades to black

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:01 am

The video screen inside of the 6CW Copper Box arena fades into the picture of a darkened room. In the middle of the shot is a table with two candelabras on either side of a a man in shadow with his head down.

“My God, my God, why have you forsaken me,” he begins, still looking down. “Psalm 22's lamentation is clear. The speaker is at his end, his dying breaths are on his lips, and he feels abandoned in his time of need.”

He looks up, and the face of the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack is revealed in the candlelight. “I'm sure you're waiting for me to feel abandoned, kind Reverend. I'm sure you'd be happy to hear my curse God for leaving me alone in my time of need. You would love nothing more than see me at my end, you and Orthrus. But you forget two important things, Plague.

First of all, even Christ himself on that cross shouted the same words. And while I may be no Savior, I'm making it my mission to save 6CW from that madness that you believe is justice, and the first step is keeping this belt out of your hands. I will do everything in my power to hold onto this title, and you will see that soon enough. Secondly, if God has truly forsaken me, then I have no need to worry about the consequences of my actions. If I've been abandoned, then why worry about redemption?

So Plague, feel free to pray that the Lord leaves my high and dry. Feel mighty fine to hope I find myself all alone come Sunday. Because I'll let you know right now that I'm mighty mighty fine with whatever kind of psychological warfare you want to sling my way. God or no God, I will fight. And God or no God, you will see my mighty mighty wrath. For ye, though I walk though the shadow of the valley of death, I fear nothing. And that includes you.”

Nate Nack looks left and right, blowing out the candles as he does and leaving the room pitch black.

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:58 am

Saturday Night hits and the crowd begin to boo and jeer as Enforcer, slowly and cockily, makes his way into the arena and walks to the ring. Once in the ring he slowly walks around looking at the crowd with disdain as he waits for the booing to quiet down.

E: Now if you've all quite finished...

The crowd instantly begin to boo again and Enforcer laughs.

E: My god I can play you like an accordian! I can pretty much make you boo on command, you pathetic, mindless sheep!

Part of the crowd boo, but others start an @sshole chant. Again Enforcer looks pleased with the response.

E: Do you know the best part of it all? That you really think I care how you feel about me! I am an honest man though and I keep telling you that I don't care at all, but you're too dumb to understand.

Just as you are too dumb to understand that fact alone makes me a better man than The Viper Liam Wood! He doesn't care what you think about him, but he is too scared to say. He is not man enough to stand up for what he believes in regardless of whether that makes him a hero or pariah!

But I know how it makes you feel like you're helping, so you just keep chanting for your Viper...

A Viper chant slowly builds around the arena, before becoming deafening.

E: Like I said your too easy to play, so enough of my fun time. I am out here to address one man and that is Liam. I know Costello is in the match, but he is of little concern to me.

As much as Liam has tried to convince himself, I have no plans with Costello. Whether a higher authority has an agreement is not my problem, I am going into that match to destroy two wrestlers and to leave with the EWF Title that should already be mine.

And that is why Liam has my attention.

He has already cost me my title, using tactics that he dares to accuse me of using with Costello. And I have not forgiven him, but I have let him get away with it up until now.

Up until now The Authority has shown our dominance over Liam and the rest of the roster, but he has not had my full attention - the full force of my rage until now. I have and will let you survive until we reach Ground Zero, but when you hear the bell ring to start our match...know that it is the last one you will ever be in.

I am not going to Ground Zero to just win the belt, or to hurt you, or to even to put you out of action.

I am going with one intention. An intention that I took into my match with Hero and led to him never being seen again.

Viper, Liam, I am going to end you at Ground Zero and the countdown has begun. Make sure you enjoy every moment of the next few days...

Every geeky conversation with Thunder, every cheer from the fans, every chant of your name...

Every kiss from Emmy.

Because after Sunday - it will all be gone.

The countdown to your end has begun Liam.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:02 pm

(The titontron bursts into life and a familiar little girl is seen, she is sitting cross legged holding a sunflower. She starts to pick off the leaves)

He will save us all.
He will destroy those who tried to hurt us.
He will bring us into the light.
He will cause them to burn.
He will never leave us.
He will abandon them.
He will be crowned champion.
He will defeat them.

(She looks up with the twisted mask of chaos painted in her face)

He will do this, for me, for us, for the parasites he shall save

(She picks off the final leaf)

He will be Xtreme champion

(She throws her head backwards and the camera follows her gaze to where Chaos is perched high above. He smirks before slowly starting)

You see the work we have done, how the parasites have flocked to my cause. Their strength...is my strength. Their passion...is my passion. Their hunger...is my hunger.

When I emerged I did so through the flames, and today it is legal once more

(Chaos lights a match before holding it to his face, the camera zooms in so that this image fills the screen)

Everyone who stands against us will be consumed by the fire, whilst I shall lead those who follow the light through the flames. To a future where the gold is back around the true Prophets waist. Safe from harm. The latest notch in the path to true greatness, to becoming... TRUE

Tick
Tick
Boom!

(On boom chaos blows out the flames as we snap to black. Chaos' laughter filling the void)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:58 am

Backstage, Tim Allen is standing in front of a video screen with the 6CW logo on it.

“And now,” he says, “our special guest at the time, the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack.”

Nate steps into the picture as the crowd cheers. He's wearing his signature “Wake-Up Call” shirt and has the championship belt over his shoulder.

“Nate, we received a video message from you to Plague earlier this week, but you didn't seem to mention Orthrus at all even though he's part of your Triple-Threat match at Ground Zero. What's your reason for ignoring him?”

“The reason I ignored him,” starts Nate, “is because of the fact that I'm not worried about him. They're both mighty mighty monsters, but there's a mighty key difference between Plague and Orthrus, and that's intelligence. Plague plays mind games. Orthrus? All he ever seems to do is put on the angry face and degrade my fiancée, which frankly, I think is jealousy. I mean, he's got a face not even a mother could love. Hell, the doctor tried to shove him back in after he was born.

No, take away Orthrus' size, and you don't have anything. But Plauge, that man is mighty crafty. That's probably why the Authority is banking on Orthrus to be their champion. Think about it: all they have to do is point and say 'kill', and he'll do it. No questions asked. A man as dense as he is works mighty perfect as an attack dog. Plague though, he'll think too much for them, might cause them trouble. That's why Plague won't leave as champion tonight, and that's why I'm going to have to watch my back mighty carefully. The Authority will do their best to make certain Orthrus leaves with the belt, and an attack could come from anywhere.

But to answer your question, Tim, I'm not worried about Orthrus. If I'm worried about anyone, it's Plague, and it's what the Authority might do. And now if you'll excuse me, I've got some duties to attend to.”

Nate Nack pats Tim on the shoulder and then leaves the picture.

“Nate Nack, everyone, “says Tim. “Now back to you at ringside.”

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down