The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff -If Not Now...

Go down

Cardiff -If Not Now... Empty Cardiff -If Not Now...

Post by Guest Fri 13 May 2011 - 16:47

Hi,looking forward to tonight's match against Reading. If Bluebirds fall at the hurdle of play-offs again, do you think it is realistic to say that they will never have as good a chance, with the strength in squad likely to disappear?I'm thinking of Bothroyd specifically, but presumably a few others will make the way out also.
Financially, I am not so sure that Cardiff can tread water for long enough to make big name signings.And will Cardiff be able to afford Bellamy anyway?!

Back to top Go down

Cardiff -If Not Now... Empty Re: Cardiff -If Not Now...

Post by WelshDevilRob Tue 17 May 2011 - 11:54

If they fail this time then Dave Jones can be shown the door. They can't choke again as they have done in the past.
Jones doesn't seem a great motivator to me but if they go up then he has finally proven himself with Cardiff.

Swansea are through and we need to be in that final with them. It would be a nightmare, if they went up and left Cardiff in the Championship.
Not sure whether Bellamy is playing tonight but Cardiff should still have the firepower at home to win.

WelshDevilRob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 May 2011 - 13:02

Same old Cardiff, predictable! Feel a bit sorry for Dave Jones. I have no idea what the achilles heel is with this team, but the players have to take responsibiltiy ultimately.
Going by his comments over the last few months, i wonder if Jones expected this turn of events.Seemed resigned for the play-offs... and any fule knows that Cardiff do tend to run out of steam at the home straight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down