The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of the Week - Who wins the #TankforTeddy race?

+5
TM Moot
Good Golly I'm Olly
Lowlandbrit
crazy_dave23
mikeygnfl
9 posters

Go down

Who wins the #TankforTeddy race?

of the Week - Who wins the #TankforTeddy race? Vote_lcap9%of the Week - Who wins the #TankforTeddy race? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
of the Week - Who wins the #TankforTeddy race? Vote_lcap91%of the Week - Who wins the #TankforTeddy race? Vote_rcap 91% 
[ 10 ]
of the Week - Who wins the #TankforTeddy race? Vote_lcap0%of the Week - Who wins the #TankforTeddy race? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
of the Week - Who wins the #TankforTeddy race? Vote_lcap0%of the Week - Who wins the #TankforTeddy race? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

of the Week - Who wins the #TankforTeddy race? Empty of the Week - Who wins the #TankforTeddy race?

Post by mikeygnfl Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:01 am

So moving on from last weeks poll of who will be the last unbeaten team, we flip to the bottom of the league and look at which teams will head the 2014 draft.
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

of the Week - Who wins the #TankforTeddy race? Empty Re: of the Week - Who wins the #TankforTeddy race?

Post by crazy_dave23 Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:31 am

Jags... they are just terrible

crazy_dave23

Back to top Go down

of the Week - Who wins the #TankforTeddy race? Empty Re: of the Week - Who wins the #TankforTeddy race?

Post by Lowlandbrit Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:37 am

You can probably take the Raiders and Eagles off that list, the other four look just awful.

Lowlandbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:55 am

It'll take something ridiculously special to knock the Jags off their perch as worst team in the league.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by TM Moot Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:15 pm

crazy_dave23 wrote:Jags... they are just terrible
what he said...

TM Moot

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Oakland would have a decision to make if we ended up with Bridgewater on the board when we pick.

Pryor has looked positive and I'm minded to give him his chance. If he has a good year then I don't think we take a QB at all. I'd rather us have Clowney...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:43 pm

If something ridiculous were to happen and the Steelers/Giants get the 1st pick, do either of them take Teddy?

Both have multiple Super Bowl winning QBs who are getting up there in age, and Teddy looks really good ..

However, Clowney and JPP on the same D Line would be quite something

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Forward Pass Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:02 pm

Jags
Can't see them winning a game playing like this
Most of the others will win at least 2 - 4 games this year
Forward Pass
Forward Pass

Back to top Go down

Post by Number-25 Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:12 am

I went with the Jags too. I also don't think that with the schedule they have ahead of them that the Redskins have removed themselves from this company yet.

Number-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeygnfl Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:06 am

Well it looks like the Jaguars may get one win this year albeit this poll.
mikeygnfl
mikeygnfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down