The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irish Academies "Mickey measuring" Thread

+13
profitius
doctor_grey
Golden
GunsGerms
lostinwales
whocares
Don Alfonso
Sin é
HammerofThunor
ME-109
SecretFly
Geordie
Jenifer McLadyboy
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Irish Academies "Mickey measuring" Thread - Page 2 Empty Irish Academies "Mickey measuring" Thread

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Tue 8 Oct - 14:04

First topic message reminder :

My Academy is better than your academy. My da would BATTUR your da (In a focking heartbeat) Not sure my mickey is any bigger than yours and don't want to see or show any proof.

And just because Conor Murray was behind some randomer at u20 level does not make back boning the u20 team a waste of time.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Irish Academies "Mickey measuring" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Irish Academies "Mickey measuring" Thread

Post by St John The Enforcer Thu 10 Oct - 10:00

Amazingly this thread has just been referenced on Leinsterfans. Their thread has a comprehensive list of the Leinster academy and their whereabouts for the last 6 years.

Time for a circular link methinks.

http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22975&p=559001#p559001

St John The Enforcer

Back to top Go down

Irish Academies "Mickey measuring" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Irish Academies "Mickey measuring" Thread

Post by profitius Thu 10 Oct - 12:04

Shane O'Leary expected to make his Grenoble debut in the Amlin cup and Peter Lydon is in the Stade Francais squad.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by whocares Thu 10 Oct - 12:18

Lydon will start at 10. mind you they are playing lusitanos XV and have a hooker starting in the backrow!

whocares

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Thu 10 Oct - 12:51

Isn't Shane playing for the USA or Canda now?

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2