The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ian John Lewis doesnt know how to score a fight!

+3
Benelio
Rowley
Daz
7 posters

Go down

Ian John Lewis doesnt know how to score a fight! Empty Ian John Lewis doesnt know how to score a fight!

Post by Daz Fri 13 May 2011, 5:58 pm

What the hell was the decision all about? I am seriously starting to doubt his ability to score a fight. Zack Page won that fight by at least 2 rounds.

The prizefighter before last - he gave the nod to Joe Ainscough who got knocked down. He even gave him 30 out of 30! How the hell he got picked to ref the Pascal Hopkins II fight is beyond belief!

Tom Dallas lost that fight. His scoring is a joke!

Daz

Back to top Go down

Ian John Lewis doesnt know how to score a fight! Empty Re: Ian John Lewis doesnt know how to score a fight!

Post by Rowley Fri 13 May 2011, 6:53 pm

Got to agree mate. Struggle to see how Dallas could be given the nod. His reaction afterwards suggests he agrees deep down. He did virtually nothing and was made to look extremely ordinary. Always makes me laugh when British fans slate Germany for hometown decisions but never raise an eyebrow when an import gets shafted like Page did tonight. I struggled to give Dallas more than a couple of rounds.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Ian John Lewis doesnt know how to score a fight! Empty Re: Ian John Lewis doesnt know how to score a fight!

Post by Daz Fri 13 May 2011, 6:57 pm

It's terrible Jeff. Corruption it seems - is still rife in boxing. Either that or some seriously bad judges/refs.

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by Benelio Fri 13 May 2011, 7:24 pm

If you watch as the fighters return to their corners between rounds, Ian John Lewis has his lucky coin which he flips to determine who won the round.

Gutted he's only going to be the referee for the Hopkins/Pascal rematch and not a judge... or it would make a fairly even fight even closer to being 50/50.

Benelio

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz Fri 13 May 2011, 7:26 pm

Benelio wrote:If you watch as the fighters return to their corners between rounds, Ian John Lewis has his lucky coin which he flips to determine who won the round.

Gutted he's only going to be the referee for the Hopkins/Pascal rematch and not a judge... or it would make a fairly even fight even closer to being 50/50.

Haha!! Nice!!

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Fri 13 May 2011, 7:56 pm

I don't like refs judging fights. They have nough to do at times don't see ahy they can't have 3 judges.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Sat 14 May 2011, 4:46 am

prettyboykev wrote:I don't like refs judging fights. They have nough to do at times don't see ahy they can't have 3 judges.
£££

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam_Main Sat 14 May 2011, 5:27 am

I totally agree I had Page winning by 2 rounds biased judging once again by IJL he's refereeing the Pacal-Hopkins fight lets hope he doesn't make any errors there.
Liam_Main
Liam_Main

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000094431208

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 14 May 2011, 5:30 am

Liam_Main wrote:I totally agree I had Page winning by 2 rounds biased judging once again by IJL he's refereeing the Pacal-Hopkins fight lets hope he doesn't make any errors there.

IJL is actually a good ref. Just a shambolic judge. Looking at the WAG thread, he would choose Mrs Bika as the finest of the lot.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sat 14 May 2011, 7:46 am

Scottrf wrote:
prettyboykev wrote:I don't like refs judging fights. They have nough to do at times don't see why they can't have 3 judges.
£££

Maybe one judge then you are leaving it up to one man to judge and ref a fight.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down