The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Feedback and Discussion Thread

+5
Thunder87
Steel
x12x
JJJohnson
Paul Mac 6CW
9 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Feedback and Discussion Thread Empty 6CW Anarchy Feedback and Discussion Thread

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 10 Oct 2013, 10:57 pm

Over to you guys - Feel free to discuss the show openly and honestly

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Feedback and Discussion Thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Feedback and Discussion Thread

Post by JJJohnson Thu 10 Oct 2013, 11:08 pm

BOOM!

What a show!

Bring yo ass on Steel, it is going to be an amazing match at Ground Zero.

Excited to see who Drake brings in after the PPV as well, got a few hopeful ideas.

The Authority continues to grow, the 6CW roster is going to struggle to take them down I feel. Loving the Kelsey segments, she is such a little b1tch.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Feedback and Discussion Thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Feedback and Discussion Thread

Post by x12x Thu 10 Oct 2013, 11:16 pm

Amazing show, love seeing the Ronster back and will be interesting to see how Heat fares now he's a S.O.A.

Also loving the fact the EWF title match is now a ladder match because it splits up the two main events and I have a feeling mixing two power houses like Enforcer and Costello with someone who can go high risk if needed like Wood is going to lead to some massive spots!

Agree with JJ as well, Kelsey is an amazing character and seems like she'll be able to ruin a few careers!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu 10 Oct 2013, 11:19 pm

Oh it's on like donkey kong JJ, loved the match between Phillips and brown as well was a masterpiece mate

Gonna start work on my promo tomorrow

On my prior history knowledge of drake, I'd either go with Oliver Keane or maybe even Apollo and Altair.

Like how all of a sudden deep hear thinks he's incredible now he's joined the SOA, didn't see that coming

If like to pat my self on the back for predicting max adamson would pick himself as well, was a great match as well and that feud is boiling up nicely

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 10 Oct 2013, 11:27 pm

I think it could be an old star of 6CW and my money is on the Perfect one. Might be way off but thinking it will be a blast from the past.

I'll let you get the first promo down Steel and I will work from that, really excited by our clash especially now that Brown had a run in with Jones at the Anarchy.

I think only one world champion is leaving with their belt at Ground Zero, but dunno which one.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Fri 11 Oct 2013, 12:17 am

Would be good to see Jack back he was a quality promoer

That's cool man I'm going to start tomorrow so might get an early one up, yeah not sure how that's going to work for brown rejecting an offer then personally insulting the boss

If one was to retain think I would go for Nack for me he has slightly better odds, only just mind

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Oct 2013, 12:21 am

JJ that Phillips/Brown match was immense, superb writing

Dubs I thought the Max bit before the match was really well done, certainly continues to add to this rivalry

Did not see that coming with Ronster being screwed over. I know who I'll be firmly behind at Ground Zero RONSTER FTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 11 Oct 2013, 12:22 am

Great show as usual. As always, interested to know what people thought of what I wrote, which this week is obvious, Thunder's Paradise.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Oct 2013, 12:26 am

I liked that segment mate. It was good to see a bit of a rift in the Thunder Viper friendship, I know by the end of the show they'd moved on from it but it still opens up possibilities going forward

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 11 Oct 2013, 12:31 am

Personally, I was aiming to touch on the history of EWF championship and those four men.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 11 Oct 2013, 9:01 am

It was a good segment Thunder - Really helped amp up the story

Glad everyone enjoyed the show - I think it was one where the standouts were Kelsey, Roth, Brown and Masters which given none of those are involved in either of the Main Events shows the strength in depth of the roster especially if you consider there were also strong performances from Phillips,Hurst,Thunder and Drake and that's not even mentioning Gazzy,Max,Ron,Heat etc etc etc

Can't wait for this PPV and what's in store beyond Ground Zero

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Oct 2013, 10:40 am

agreed mate, the depth of the roster is so good here

Is Dolph still writing all the Kelsey stuff because they're fast becoming my favourite segments of each show

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 11 Oct 2013, 10:48 am

We shared them for this show so probably the ones you liked were mine Smile

Gonna pop up a GZ prediction thread as well

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 11 Oct 2013, 2:02 pm

Terrific show, only just read it properly as didn't want to flick through it last night. Love the Max/Gazzy feud as well as the rest of the feuds, both World Title matches have been build tremendously.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sat 12 Oct 2013, 11:52 am

Great show guys. Loved the Masters bit, he got all the crowd on his side throughout the whole match only to turn on them once again as the faces came out to save him. I think a face turn could be looming for Masters, but for now, he still only cares for himself. Another highlight was the Roth/Hurst match, really good match to set up an intriguing UK final match. I'll try get a promo up for Ground Zero today, looks a solid card.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 12 Oct 2013, 1:33 pm

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:We shared them for this show so probably the ones you liked were mine Smile

Gonna pop up a GZ prediction thread as well
#InternProblems - Boss takes all the credit when it looks good Wink 

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Sat 12 Oct 2013, 4:53 pm

TheCultOfPersonality wrote:Great show guys. Loved the Masters bit, he got all the crowd on his side throughout the whole match only to turn on them once again as the faces came out to save him. I think a face turn could be looming for Masters, but for now, he still only cares for himself. Another highlight was the Roth/Hurst match, really good match to set up an intriguing UK final match. I'll try get a promo up for Ground Zero today, looks a solid card.  
Glad your enjoying where we are taking Masters. Really have a long term goal for him, and been loving writing for that character so easy to do. Looking forward to the PPV, but even more after that hahaha

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down