The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - Monday 12th September - Discussion and Feedback thread

+5
x12x
Electric Demon
President Trump
Nay
Dolphin Ziggler
9 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 12th September - Discussion and Feedback thread Empty 6CW Anarchy - Monday 12th September - Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 12 Sep 2016, 9:11 pm

Before anyone else gets in - Nay, loved the Charlotte seggy about Gaz. Brilliant

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 12th September - Discussion and Feedback thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 12th September - Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by Nay Tue 13 Sep 2016, 7:36 am

Great Show Guys,

Cracking show guys,.

Huge win for McManus over O'Callaghan. That could be a great Fued. With Mcmanus technical syle is he the one who could counteract the submission skills of O'Callaghan.

Heath and O'Callaghan though will be off the charts good i
think, what happens with the two titles. Are we about to have a unification match.

XTREME IS BACK!!!!!!!!! That is gonna be brutal, great announcement.

Huge title match, that is gonna he epic.

As for the Main Event announcement wow, who is the 5th member gonna be. A returnee or an exosting member of the Roster?

Really enjoyed the matches, were of a great quality as were the segments.

As for segments, loved the Cassius one was excellent.

Sure i will think of more once i have read the show again

Nay

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 12th September - Discussion and Feedback thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 12th September - Discussion and Feedback thread

Post by Nay Tue 13 Sep 2016, 7:56 am

Alao now i have googled War Games, i am even more excited.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 13 Sep 2016, 9:20 am

Good show lads

That Cass segment was immense

Some big announcements for BfB and who will be the 5th Team CW member?

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 13 Sep 2016, 9:47 am

Morning - what a show!

I actually marked out when Gazzy D hit the ring - and I don't really have any idea who he is (in a character sense) Laugh I actually want Zhi and Marshall to get their comeuppance as a Dicey Reilly fan.

Some huge announcements. The world title scene feels really fresh now - I was worried that was getting a little lost and irrelevant over the past few shows. Not now - what a match for Beachfront!

Full feedback later

What is Wargames?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 13 Sep 2016, 10:05 am

Google WCW Wargames ED Shocked

Will the Team vs Team match end our feud or prolong it? Gazzy vs Marsh is boner making

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 13 Sep 2016, 10:17 am

5 v 5 elimination match that takes place in a huge cage and two rings
it starts with 1 v 1 and then as time goes on another wrestlers enters so you can have 2 on 1 and so on.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 13 Sep 2016, 10:18 am

I think it will prolong individual feuds with the 6WF and 6CW feud gradually falling away into the background.
So Cassius v Dicey, Hill v Steel will continue. Gazzy will come out against either Crime Lord or Faith after the beating. Some amazing feuds

Are they at any particular WCW PPV? I've got WWE Network so I can check it out

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue 13 Sep 2016, 10:32 am

Hope we are looking at Perfect Execution vs Logan and Dragon too. That would be amazing. Could have echoes of the old Pure Wrestling angle from 6WF.

Who is Plague and Ojore? What's their beef?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 13 Sep 2016, 10:50 am

Didn't Mat say he would like to revisit the PWA angle again so maybe this is it Very Happy

One is Vipers character and the others Dolphs I think, they were monster that fought with Joshua back in the day (I think I wasn't around Laugh )

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 13 Sep 2016, 11:32 am

Cassius Zhi wrote:

Are they at any particular WCW PPV? I've got WWE Network so I can check it out

Wrestle war 92

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 13 Sep 2016, 11:35 am

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 13 Sep 2016, 11:39 am

Awesome awesome show guys - I must say whoever wrote the Cassius/Charlotte segment bravo indeed - one of the best segments of 2016 so far for sure

Love the matches that have been setup for BB so far - the idea of the two falls fatal four way is great - and sure Mat will do a great job writing it too!

Team 6cw vs 6WF will be off the charts - like Cass dunno great amounts about Plague and Ojore but looks forward to finding out. AND GAZZY IS BACK IN ACTION???! Amazing scenes. The promos for this should be just amazing cannot wait to read

Perfect Execution vs Logan and BD - yes please more of that kind of stuff very nice.

Intrigued to see how the O'Callaghan vs Heath stuff plays out - have met a few times before and have a bit of history developing (Heath eliminated O'Callaghan from the TV title tournament iirc etc). But then are the parasite killers going to be involved as well after McManus's aided win this week? Lots of ways to go there! Seems O'Callaghan is going slightly tweener too which in intrigued to see play out
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Preacher Tue 13 Sep 2016, 11:47 am

Wow that was great reading, that's some serious effort to put that together!

Preacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 13 Sep 2016, 12:44 pm

Takeo was involved in the main feud that had Plague, Joshua and Ojore, but you may have run away by then laughing

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down